时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I want some of your study aid, | 我想要一些你的学习帮手 |
[00:09] | the kind with the childproof cap. | 就是那种有童锁功能瓶盖的药 |
[00:10] | It looks like you haven’t been sleeping. | 你看起来好几晚没睡了 |
[00:12] | I just really have a headache. | 我只是头很疼而已 |
[00:13] | And you’re lying again. | 你又在撒谎 |
[00:14] | I’m visiting my dad. | 我要去看我爸 |
[00:16] | He’s lecturing in Syracuse. | 他在锡拉库扎市做演讲 |
[00:17] | We could have this place. It could be our secret. | 我们可以来这里 这是我们的秘密 |
[00:20] | I’m tired of lying. | 撒谎让我觉得累 |
[00:21] | It belongs to Alison. | 这是艾莉森的 |
[00:22] | Alison’s running out of money, | 艾莉森现在没钱了 |
[00:23] | and Shana’s the only one who knows how to reach her. | 而只有莎娜知道怎么联系到她 |
[00:26] | One of Alison’s stories kept on sticking in my brain. | 艾莉森的一个故事在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[00:29] | It’s The Hart and Huntsman, where Alison’s mystery man | 雄鹿和猎人 艾莉的神秘男友 |
[00:31] | took her for pie ane beer. | 带她去吃派和啤酒的地方 |
[00:32] | I went to The Hart and Huntsman | 我去了雄鹿和猎人酒吧 |
[00:33] | and Ezra was there eating the pie. | 发现以斯拉就在那里吃馅饼 |
[00:35] | The pie and the beer! Board Shorts Ale! | 馅饼和啤酒 短裤啤酒 |
[00:37] | You think he’s “A”? We have to call Aria. | 你觉得他是A吗 我们得告诉艾瑞亚 |
[00:39] | I don’t think we should tell her | 除非我们百分百确定 |
[00:40] | until we’re a hundred percent sure. | 否则还是先别告诉她 |
[00:41] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[00:43] | Please, come in. And, uh, close the door. | 请进 关上门 |
[00:59] | How many Gold Stick variations are there? | 金杖官到底有多少种动作 |
[01:02] | Thirty-two. They’ll never miss us. | 32种 谁能记得住 |
[01:04] | Aria still isn’t answering. | 艾瑞亚还是不接电话 |
[01:05] | What are you gonna say if we get her? | 她接了你准备说什么 |
[01:07] | “Isn’t it funny how your old boyfriend | “你的前男友原来是个 |
[01:08] | turned out to be a stalking whackjob?” | 跟踪狂 是不是很搞笑” |
[01:10] | I’d like to know a lot more before we talk to her. | 在告诉她之前还是多掌握些资料吧 |
[01:12] | You take that side of the desk, | 你找写字台那一边 |
[01:13] | you take the file cabinet. | 你找文件柜 |
[01:14] | – What are we looking for? – Evidence. | -找什么 -证据 |
[01:16] | We’re gonna need a lot more if we’re going to prove to Aria | 如果我们要向艾瑞亚证明以斯拉不是 |
[01:18] | that Ezra’s… | 他所说的那个人 |
[01:20] | not who he says he is. | 我们就需要更多证据 |
[01:21] | That he’s “A.” | 证明他是A |
[01:22] | How are we going to convince Aria | 我们自己都没法大声说出口 |
[01:24] | if we can’t even say it out loud? | 还要怎么说服艾瑞亚 |
[01:34] | If I was a teacher and my students | 如果我是老师 我的学生 |
[01:35] | only got me coffee mugs, | 只送我咖啡杯 |
[01:36] | I would so start flunking people. | 我就会挂掉他们 |
[01:43] | Tell me that’s what it looks like? | 这不是看上去那样吧 |
[01:47] | Ali’s journal. | 艾莉的日记 |
[01:55] | So that was Ezra at the cabin? | 在小屋的是以斯拉 |
[01:57] | We always knew there were two of them. | 我们一向知道有两个人 |
[01:59] | Ezra and Shana? | 以斯拉和莎娜 |
[02:00] | Ezra and somebody. | 以斯拉和某人 |
[02:22] | What is Mona doing here? | 梦娜来干什么 |
[02:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:25] | Is she looking for the book? | 她在找日记吗 |
[02:26] | – How should I know? – Quiet. | -我怎么知道 -别出声 |
[02:41] | Why is Mona stealing papers from Mr. Fitz? | 梦娜为什么要偷费兹老师的试卷 |
[02:43] | Maybe she isn’t stealing them. | 也许不是偷 |
[02:44] | Maybe she’s delivering them. | 是帮他拿的 |
[02:49] | Shouldn’t we do this in your room? | 我们不该在你房里谈吗 |
[02:50] | My parents are out of town, being lawyers. | 我父母出城做律师工作去了 |
[02:52] | Sounds romantic. | 可真浪漫 |
[02:53] | One’s in Chicago, the other one’s in Boston. | 一个在芝加哥 一个在波士顿 |
[02:57] | I don’t think there are any pages missing. | 好像一页纸都没少 |
[03:01] | Okay, are you, like, getting a cold? | 你是 感冒了吗 |
[03:03] | Allergies. | 过敏 |
[03:06] | What about the phone number and email addresses | 跟钱一起找到的电话号码 |
[03:07] | I found with the money? | 和邮箱呢 |
[03:09] | I have a reverse directory for that phone number. | 那个号码我有反向目录 |
[03:11] | We can send emails to those addresses, | 我们可以往邮箱发邮件 |
[03:13] | but we should do it from someplace that can’t be traced. | 但得在无法追踪的地方发 |
[03:18] | What do we know about Shana? | 莎娜那边什么情况 |
[03:21] | That she’s missing. | 还是找不到人 |
[03:22] | No, I mean, really. What do we know? | 不 说真的 我们都知道些什么 |
[03:24] | She was with Paige. | 她跟佩奇在一起 |
[03:27] | Can we please not go there. | 能不能别说了 |
[03:28] | I’m just saying, we don’t have a lot of details about that. | 我就想说 我们对此知之甚少 |
[03:31] | Not those kind of details. I mean, | 不是那种事 |
[03:33] | did Shana ever mention anything about Georgia, | 莎娜提过佐治亚州吗 |
[03:36] | something that connects with where Ali’s hiding? | 还有跟艾莉躲在哪有关的事 |
[03:38] | I thought you didn’t want us looking for Ali. | 你不是不希望我们去找艾莉吗 |
[03:40] | I think “A” changed the rules on that. | A好像改变了规则 |
[03:43] | I’m in the same place Emily is– | 我跟艾米丽处境相同 |
[03:44] | I’m more angry than I am scared. | 我气愤多过害怕 |
[03:46] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[03:48] | Interrogate my girlfriend about her summer fling? | 质问我女友暑假去哪了吗 |
[03:50] | Basically. | 差不多 |
[03:52] | Isn’t there some sort of Mona-Fitz connection | 难道我们关心的不应该是 |
[03:54] | we should be worrying about? | 梦娜和费兹之间的关系吗 |
[03:55] | I cannot worry about anything else. My brain is full. | 我不能一次想这么多事情 脑袋已经装满了 |
[03:57] | So’s mine. | 我的也是 |
[03:59] | We’ll tag up on this later. Aria should be back by then. | 我们待会再说这个 艾瑞亚回来的时候 |
[04:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:08] | Did it ever occur to you guys | 你们没有想过吗 |
[04:10] | that we found that book awfully easy? | 我们找回这本日记是否太简单了点 |
[04:12] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[04:14] | I’m thinking what if it wasn’t “A” | 我在想 这会不会 |
[04:15] | who put that book in the desk? | 不是A放进去的 |
[04:17] | Em, get real, this is all about the A-ness of things. | 艾米 现实点 这就是A干的 |
[04:21] | I might have not said like that, but Hanna’s right. | 我通常不会那样说 但汉娜是对的 |
[04:25] | I love when you say that. | 你这么说真是太顺耳了 |
[04:38] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[04:41] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[04:43] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[04:46] | I’m thinking it’s Sunday night | 我在想 这是一个周日的晚上 |
[04:48] | and I still have a lot of homework to do. | 我还有很多作业要写 |
[04:51] | Creative writing homework? | 创造性写作的作业吗 |
[04:53] | Okay, you’re gonna like this one when I’m done. | 听我说完你会觉得有趣的 |
[04:56] | It started out as one thing | 刚开始时是这样 |
[04:57] | and then it just turned into something completely different. | 后来变得完全不同了 |
[05:01] | How’d that happen? | 怎么呢 |
[05:03] | I had this hero, but heroes aren’t what they used to be | 我之前喜欢一个英雄 但是英雄不总是英雄 |
[05:07] | so I got fascinated with a villain. | 所以我又爱上了一个坏人 |
[05:12] | Does your villain lose in the end? | 那么那个坏人最后赢了吗 |
[05:15] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[05:18] | Sometimes the villain wins. | 有时候坏人会赢 |
[05:21] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[06:14] | “Down these mean streets a man must go | 一个人温暖的人 |
[06:17] | who is not himself mean.” | 必将经历一段刻薄的路途 |
[07:12] | You’ve been holding out on me. | 你一直都在躲避我 |
[07:17] | Toby? | 托比 |
[07:22] | I wouldn’t say no to a drink. | 可以有幸请你跟我一起去喝一杯吗 |
[07:52] | I need to know what you know. | 告诉我你知道的所有 |
[07:53] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[07:54] | About Alison. | 关于艾莉森的 |
[07:56] | How am I supposed to help you | 你不跟我坦白 |
[07:57] | if you won’t level with me? | 我如何帮你 |
[07:59] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[08:01] | You know exactly what I mean. | 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[08:03] | This started out as a job. | 一开始这只是一个任务 |
[08:05] | It’s something else now, and you know it. | 而现在变了 你内心应该有感觉的 |
[08:09] | You’re just going to have to trust me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[08:11] | Trust you? | 相信你吗 |
[08:12] | You’re spread so thin, I can see right through you. | 你注意力如此分散 我一眼就能看出来 |
[08:15] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我很好 |
[08:24] | They help me focus. | 它们帮助我集中精神 |
[08:26] | That’s all they do. | 仅此而已 |
[08:28] | Who’s kidding who? | 谁在骗谁呢 |
[08:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | Here, Let me get that for you. | 让我来吧 |
[08:43] | I can pay for my own coffee. | 我可以自己付账的 |
[08:45] | It’s fifteen cents. I’m good for it. | 十五美分而已 这是我的荣幸 |
[08:47] | Keep the change, hon. | 不用找了 美女 |
[08:52] | – Thanks. – Tell you the truth, | -谢谢 -实话实说吧 |
[08:54] | that’s kind of my way of saying sorry. | 这是为了向你道歉 |
[08:57] | For what? | 为什么 |
[08:58] | I don’t like the way our conversation went the other day. | 那天我们对话的那个样子 我不太喜欢 |
[09:00] | I don’t think it helped either one of us. | 我觉得那样对我们两方都没有好处 |
[09:05] | Yeah, well, sometimes I have trouble | 是的 有时候我难以 |
[09:07] | taking constructive criticism. | 接受有建设性的建议 |
[09:10] | I perceive it as a threat. | 我会觉得那是一种威胁 |
[09:12] | I’m the same way. | 我也是这样 |
[09:14] | Have you been back to The Hart and Huntsman? | 你后来又去过雄鹿和猎人酒吧吗 |
[09:17] | No, not since I saw you there. | 没有 就是遇见你那一次 |
[09:19] | Maybe I can buy you lunch sometime. | 也许我们可以一起吃个午饭 |
[09:21] | Or dinner. | 或者晚餐也行 |
[09:24] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[09:25] | Well, let me know what’s good for you. | 到时候告诉我你喜欢吃什么 |
[09:27] | I will. | 好的 |
[09:28] | Promise? | 你保证了吗 |
[09:29] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[09:33] | Cross your heart and hope to die? | 你发毒誓吗 |
[09:46] | The more I see of men, the more I want to get a dog. | 我越看清男人的真面目 越想就养只狗算了 |
[09:49] | Too bad there isn’t another alternative. | 太可惜了 没有其他的选择 |
[09:52] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[09:53] | So he just paid for your cup of coffee? | 所以他就这么请你喝了杯咖啡 |
[09:57] | Left a ten-cent tip. | 留了十美分的小费 |
[09:58] | On a cup of coffee? What a waste. | 就为一杯咖啡吗 真浪费 |
[10:00] | – Glad Aria’s done with him. – Is she? | -幸好艾瑞亚和他分手了 -是吗 |
[10:03] | You think she started up with Ezra and didn’t tell us? | 你觉得她瞒着我们和以斯拉和好了 |
[10:06] | Show of hands: Who hasn’t lied about | 我们四个中没有对其他人 |
[10:08] | something romantic to the rest of the group? | 隐瞒过情感状况的 请举手 |
[10:12] | I rest my case. | 所以说嘛 |
[10:14] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[10:17] | You’re President of the Man-Haters Club, | 你不是最恨男人吗 |
[10:20] | how would you feel about keeping an eye on Ezra Fitz? | 你去监视以斯拉·费兹怎么样 |
[10:23] | I was born for the job. | 如果你想跟踪别人 |
[10:27] | Morning, troops. | 早上好 姑娘们 |
[10:29] | Aria. How was Syracuse? | 艾瑞亚 锡拉库扎怎么样 |
[10:31] | Oh, it was fine. | 不错 |
[10:35] | You have a good time with your dad? | 和爸爸过得开心吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah, real good time. | 嗯 很开心 |
[10:40] | Did you make it down to The Erie Canal Museum? | 你们去伊利运河博物馆了吗 |
[10:45] | Ah, it was closed. | 那天闭馆了 |
[10:48] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[10:50] | So, what did I miss around here? | 你们之前在说些什么呢 |
[10:53] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[10:56] | Well, It’s time to go wrestle the world to its knees. | 是时候去征服世界了 |
[11:03] | You really have been to The Erie Canal Museum, haven’t you? | 你真的去过伊利运河博物馆 是吧 |
[11:06] | Twice. | 去过两次呢 |
[11:14] | Fitzgerald Art Foundation. | 费兹杰拉德艺术基金会艺术基金会 |
[11:17] | Is this Edgewood 5-0139? | 请问地址是艾奇伍德5-0139号吗 |
[11:20] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[11:23] | And you said Fitzgerald Art Foundation? | 你刚才说是费兹杰拉德艺术基金会 |
[11:26] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[11:27] | To whom do you wish to speak? | 请问您需要和谁通话 |
[11:46] | I thought you were gonna go easy on that stuff. | 我以为你用那东西会有点节制 |
[11:49] | Haven’t you ever heard of knocking before you come in a room? | 你没听过进门之前要先敲门吗 |
[11:52] | I’ve heard of it, | 我听过 |
[11:53] | I just don’t subscribe to the practice. | 我只是不想那么做 |
[11:55] | You learn a lot more walking in uninvited. | 直接进来才能知道更多的秘密 |
[11:58] | Those pills. | 那些药 |
[11:59] | They’re not going to help you figure this out. | 不会帮你解答问题 |
[12:02] | You’ve already got most of the pieces. | 你已经有了大部分的线索 |
[12:05] | Suppose you tell me how everything fits together. | 或许你能告诉我如何把一切线索理顺 |
[12:09] | I thought you were the smart one. | 我以为你才是聪明人 |
[12:11] | I am the smart one. | 我就是聪明人 |
[12:16] | When did that get here? | 那是什么时候挂上去的 |
[12:22] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[12:25] | All those pills, Spencer. | 那些药 斯宾塞 |
[12:27] | Not good. | 对你没有好处 |
[12:32] | Almost looks like she could step right out of the frame | 看起来就像她能从画框里出来 |
[12:34] | and kiss you. | 亲吻你 |
[12:37] | Or laugh in your face. | 或者嘲笑你 |
[12:40] | Suppose she did? | 也许她真的能呢 |
[12:43] | Step out of that painting. | 从画像里出来 |
[12:46] | Suppose she was alive, somewhere? | 也许她还活着 正在某处 |
[12:49] | You trying to tell me something? | 你是想告诉我什么事吗 |
[12:53] | Just asking. | 只是问问 |
[12:54] | Not much chance of that, is there? | 不太可能 不是吗 |
[13:46] | Men. | 男人啊 |
[14:24] | Why are you asking me about Shana now? | 你为什么突然问起莎娜 |
[14:27] | That was a long time ago. | 已经是很久以前的事了 |
[14:29] | Not that long. | 也没有那么久 |
[14:31] | I told you what happened. | 我告诉过你是怎么回事 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry about what happened. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:35] | I’m not asking you to apologize. | 我不是让你道歉 |
[14:37] | Then why are you asking me about her? | 那你为什么问起她来 |
[14:45] | I thought about you when I was with her. | 我和她在一起的时候想的都是你 |
[14:48] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 我真不敢相信我这样说了 |
[14:50] | That’s what a boy says when he cheats. | 这完全是男人偷腥时的借口 |
[14:53] | I feel almost normal. | 我这么自然地说了出来 |
[15:07] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我该走了 |
[15:08] | I’ll go first. | 我先走 |
[15:09] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[15:12] | You always leave first. | 你总是先离开 |
[15:15] | Aren’t you afraid people will notice that, too? | 你不也怕人们会注意到吗 |
[15:17] | I have to leave first. | 我必须先离开 |
[15:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | Because I can’t stand to see you walk away from me. | 因为我受不了看着你离开我 |
[15:30] | Will I see you later? | 晚点见吗 |
[15:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:41] | Lose something, honey? | 丢了东西吗 亲爱的 |
[16:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:52] | There’s a blonde package waiting for you. | 你有一个金色包裹 |
[16:54] | Apartment 3B. You know the address. | 在3B公寓 你知道地址的 |
[16:57] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[16:59] | Better hurry up, while she’s still breathing. | 最好快点 趁她还活着 |
[17:22] | You all right? | 没事吗 |
[17:24] | Never better. | 我很好 |
[17:28] | When you put a tail on somebody, | 你想跟踪别人的时候 |
[17:29] | you shouldn’t trust it to an amateur. | 就别让一个新手去做 |
[17:31] | I’m not as used to walking the streets as Mona is. | 我不像梦娜那样能穿街走巷 |
[17:34] | Come over here and say that. | 过来这里再说一次 |
[17:36] | Mona, how about fixing our guests a drink? | 梦娜 给我们的客人倒点酒喝吧 |
[17:44] | My own juice blend. | 我自己做的混合果汁 |
[17:46] | Made me what I am today. | 成就了今天的我 |
[17:48] | I thought you only drank Board Shorts Ale. | 我以为你只喝”短裤啤酒” |
[17:50] | When I can get it. | 能喝到的时候就喝 |
[17:53] | You thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[17:55] | Not especially. | 不太渴 |
[17:56] | – Then let’s blow. – Suits me. | -那就走吧 -正有此意 |
[18:00] | How come you had this one to camp out on my doorstep? | 你怎么会让她在我的门阶上监视我 |
[18:03] | You piqued my interest. | 你激起了我的兴趣 |
[18:04] | – About what? – You and Aria. | -因为什么 -因为你和艾瑞亚 |
[18:06] | What about me and Aria? | 我和艾瑞亚怎么了 |
[18:08] | Are you back together? | 你俩又再一起了吗 |
[18:09] | True love honey, just can’t kill it. | 真爱实在难以割舍 |
[18:12] | Nix. | 不准笑 |
[18:15] | I’m only going to tell you this once. | 我只和你说这一次 |
[18:17] | Leave Aria alone. | 不要骚扰艾瑞亚 |
[18:19] | If that’s what you want, | 如果这是你想要的 |
[18:20] | why don’t you just tell her about me? | 为何不把我的事情告诉她 |
[18:22] | Tell her who you think I am. | 告诉她你认为我是个怎样的人 |
[18:23] | That should fix everything, right? | 这样应该就能解决了 |
[18:25] | But you haven’t. | 可你没说 |
[18:27] | Why not? | 为何不说 |
[18:30] | Spencer, let’s go. | 斯宾塞 我们走吧 |
[18:32] | I’ll tell you why not if you want me to. | 如果你想我告诉你 我就告诉你 |
[18:34] | It’s that you’re not sure. | 因为你无法确定 |
[18:36] | You’re not sure about anything. | 你对所有的事都不确定 |
[18:37] | You’re in over your head and you know it. | 你的脑子很清楚这点 |
[18:39] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[18:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:42] | Look around you, Spencer. | 看看你的周围 斯宾塞 |
[18:43] | Look at where you are right now | 看看你现在身处何处 |
[18:46] | and tell me you’re not cracking up. | 告诉我你没精神崩溃 |
[18:55] | Let ’em go. | 让她们走 |
[19:01] | Thanks for the buffet. | 谢谢你的自助餐 |
[19:08] | I want you to know, that was the last carrot stick. | 我要和你说 那是最后一根胡萝卜棒 |
[19:24] | What is it with men? | 那人是怎么回事 |
[19:26] | Why do they always turn on you? | 为什么他们一直把矛头对着你 |
[19:29] | Not all of them. | 不是所有的人 |
[19:30] | Is it because they wear hats | 是因为他们戴着帽子 |
[19:31] | and the blood gets stuck in their heads? | 脑袋上的血液不流通了吗 |
[19:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:40] | You know, I heard that’s what causes baldness. | 你知道 我听说那是导致秃头的原因 |
[19:41] | Hanna, not helping. | 汉娜 这话毫无帮助 |
[19:43] | Well, I got you out of that apartment, didn’t I? | 我不是把你从那间公寓里带出了吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah, you did. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[19:48] | Some rescue team I am. | 我的救援小组 |
[19:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:54] | I will be. | 会好的 |
[19:57] | I traced that number on Ali’s list. | 我追查了艾莉名单上的那个号码 |
[19:59] | It’s the Fitzgerald Art Foundation. | 是费兹杰拉德艺术基金会的号码 |
[20:02] | Fitzgerald as in Fitz? | 是”费兹”的费兹菲茨杰拉德吗 |
[20:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:06] | And you think Ali called that number? | 你认为艾莉打过那个电话吗 |
[20:08] | Well, I figure, you’re the one who works at the switchboard. | 我认为你在交换台工作 |
[20:11] | You could be the one to find out. | 也许你能查出来 |
[20:20] | So when you’re done with the roll | 胶卷用完后 |
[20:21] | you take it to the drugstore | 把它送去杂货店 |
[20:22] | and a week later you pick up your pictures. | 一周后你就能取相片了 |
[20:25] | That’s great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[20:28] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[20:29] | Delaware Water Gap. Canoe trip. | 特拉华洲水峡的独木舟之旅 |
[20:32] | Oh, by yourself? | 一个人吗 |
[20:33] | No, not alone. | 不是一个人 |
[20:36] | Emily said she’d come. | 艾米丽说她会来 |
[20:37] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[20:40] | I don’t think of her as a tomboy. | 我没想过她会是个假小子 |
[20:42] | She isn’t. | 她不是 |
[20:44] | I used to be a real tomboy. | 我以前是个真正的假小子 |
[20:46] | I would spend more time in the tree in our front yard | 更多时候我会坐在家里前院树上 |
[20:48] | than I would in my own bedroom. | 很少坐在自己的床上 |
[20:50] | – What changed? – I don’t know. | -后来为何改变了 -我也不知道 |
[20:56] | Yes, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[20:59] | I fell in love for the first time. | 我第一次陷入爱河 |
[21:02] | That’s when I lost all my interest in tree climbing. | 正好是我对爬树失去兴趣的时候 |
[21:07] | I guess you just grow out of it. | 我想只是因为人长大了 |
[21:10] | That’s what they say. | 大家都这么说 |
[21:24] | I’ll tell you what I know about people. | 我告诉你我对人的了解 |
[21:27] | They’re no damn good. | 他们也没好到哪去 |
[21:29] | Everybody’s out for themselves. | 每个人都自私自利 |
[21:30] | That’s the simple truth. | 这是个简单的真理 |
[21:33] | If I’m no damn good, why are you talking to me? | 如果我也好不到哪去的话 你为何和我聊天 |
[21:36] | Because we have something in common. | 因为我们有共同点 |
[21:39] | We both know what happens | 我俩都知道当一个男人 |
[21:39] | when a man lets a skirt get to him. | 拜倒在石榴裙下的结果 |
[21:41] | He makes mistakes. | 他犯了大错 |
[21:43] | Walks into trouble with his eyes wide open | 眼睁睁地自讨苦吃 |
[21:45] | and ends up in trouble all by himself. | 最终进退维谷 |
[21:51] | I have some information | 我手里有些消息 |
[21:52] | that might help you with all that trouble. | 没准能帮到你 |
[21:54] | What’s this information gonna cost me? | 那要我付出什么来交换 |
[21:56] | Consider it a gift, from one lodge brother to another. | 就当是难兄难弟之间的礼物 |
[22:04] | Alison DiLaurentis is alive. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯还活着 |
[22:07] | And Spencer Hastings knows how to find her. | 斯宾塞·海斯汀知道怎么找到她 |
[22:10] | Alison DiLaurentis is dead. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯已经死了 |
[22:13] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[22:30] | It’s a good likeness, don’t you think? | 你不觉得栩栩如生吗 |
[22:34] | He did a wonderful job. | 他画得真不错 |
[22:37] | I should have been nicer to him. | 我当时应该对他更好一点 |
[22:40] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[22:47] | Why didn’t you tell us about Ezra Fitz? | 你为什么不告诉我们以斯拉·费兹的事 |
[22:49] | It makes me angry though, the portrait. | 但是这画像却让我心生愤恨 |
[22:54] | It’ll always look like that, but I won’t. | 这画会一直美丽如初 而我不会 |
[23:00] | That’s why it’s smart to disappear, | 所以选择消失是明智之举 |
[23:03] | you’ll always be the girl in the painting. | 别人看到的只会是肖像中的女孩 |
[23:06] | That is immortality, my darling. | 甜心 那就是永生不灭 |
[23:10] | Were you watching? | 你在监视着吗 |
[23:12] | Did you see him go after her? | 你看到以斯拉在追她 |
[23:13] | Why didn’t you warn Aria? | 你为什么不警告艾瑞亚 |
[23:14] | No woman has ever been able | 没有哪个女人会在男人的问题上 |
[23:16] | to warn another woman about a man. | 听从另一个女人的意见 |
[23:18] | Is he who you’re afraid of? | 你害怕的人是以斯拉吗 |
[23:20] | Is that why you can’t come back? | 所以你不能回来 |
[23:22] | Can I get one straight answer from you about anything? | 你能至少直截了当地回答一个问题吗 |
[23:26] | And what would be the fun of that? | 那么做就没意思了 |
[23:28] | I swear, if you don’t stop it right now… | 我发誓 如果你不马上停止… |
[23:30] | That is a scary look, Spencer. | 你的表情真让人恐惧 斯宾塞 |
[23:33] | Maybe you should be the one I’m afraid of. | 也许我该害怕的人是你 |
[23:39] | I’m just trying to figure this out. | 我只是想把事情理清楚 |
[23:41] | You have all the pieces. | 你掌握了所有的线索 |
[23:43] | So why can’t you put them together? | 为什么就不能把它们拼起来呢 |
[23:47] | Maybe you need a little more help from those special pills. | 也许你还要多吃点那些特殊的小药丸 |
[23:50] | Do you have enough? | 你的药够吗 |
[23:52] | And what happens if you run out? | 如果没有了会怎么样 |
[24:17] | Snap out of it! | 打起精神来 |
[24:19] | Look! | 看那儿 |
[24:41] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[24:48] | Is Alison alive or dead? | 艾莉森到底是死是活 |
[24:50] | She’s dead. Everybody knows that. | 所有人都知道她死了 |
[24:53] | That’s not what you said before. | 你之前可不是这么说的 |
[24:54] | I was confused. | 我只是糊涂了 |
[24:56] | Confused about her being dead | 因为不知道她是不是死了 |
[24:57] | or confused about telling me the truth? | 还是因为不知道该不该告诉我实情 |
[25:00] | Just confused. | 就只是糊涂了 |
[25:01] | Spencer doesn’t get confused. | 斯宾塞从不会糊涂不清 |
[25:04] | Spencer’s the smart one. | 斯宾塞一直是聪明的那一个 |
[25:06] | Maybe smart enough to get away with murder. | 也许聪明到可以为所欲为 逍遥法外 |
[25:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:11] | Or maybe smart enough | 或者可以聪明到 |
[25:12] | to help Ali fake the whole thing. | 帮助艾莉造成死亡的假象 |
[25:15] | Or maybe she tricked you into helping. | 也可能是她诱使你帮了她 |
[25:18] | You ever consider that? | 想过那种可能性吗 |
[25:28] | I always thought champagne | 我一直觉得香槟 |
[25:29] | was the most sophisticated thing in the world. | 是世界上最精致的事物 |
[25:31] | Well, it isn’t. | 它不是 |
[25:34] | You are. | 你才是 |
[25:42] | I want to tell my friends, about us. | 我想把我们的事告诉朋友们 |
[25:47] | That’s a big secret. | 那可是个大秘密 |
[25:51] | You’re sure, you can trust them? | 你确定能信任她们吗 |
[25:53] | I trust them with my life. | 我可以对她们托付生命 |
[25:54] | I have. | 我这样做过 |
[25:57] | Do they trust you? | 她们信任你吗 |
[25:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:00] | I mean, you want them to know everything about us, | 我是说 你想告诉她们关于我们的一切 |
[26:02] | but do you know everything about them? | 但你对她们的事是否又了如指掌呢 |
[26:05] | Do you know all their secrets? | 你知道她们所有的秘密吗 |
[26:09] | The important ones. | 重要的都知道 |
[26:12] | I bet you… | 我打赌… |
[26:15] | I know one of your secrets. | 我知道你的一个秘密 |
[26:19] | I bet you don’t. | 我打赌你不知道 |
[26:24] | Alison’s alive. | 艾莉森还活着 |
[26:28] | I’m looking for Mr. Willeken. | 我找维勒肯先生 |
[26:29] | Just one moment. I’ll connect you. | 稍等片刻 我帮您转接 |
[26:32] | Can you put through Mr. Kane on Lockwood-3? | 你能将凯恩先生接到洛克伍德3号线吗 |
[26:34] | Just one moment, I’ll connect you to your party. | 稍等片刻 帮您转接的您的聚会 |
[26:39] | Listen, Mabel, I’m trying to track down | 梅布尔 我正在想办法追踪 |
[26:41] | one crummy phone number. | 一个肮脏的号码 |
[26:44] | How many favors have I done for you? | 我已经帮了你多少次了 |
[26:46] | Remember those three sailors? | 还记得那三个水手吗 |
[26:49] | All right. | 很好 |
[26:50] | So a place like this Fitzgerald outfit, | 类似费兹杰拉德机构这样的地方 |
[26:53] | they send all their night calls to an answering service. | 他们会把夜间来电转去一个留言服务中心 |
[26:56] | I want to know which one. | 我要知道是哪一个 |
[26:58] | Terrific. | 很好 |
[26:59] | Call me back. | 知道了打给我 |
[27:01] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:02] | Just one moment, I’ll connect you to the long-distance operator. | 稍候片刻 我帮您转长途接线员 |
[27:11] | So many people in this city. | 城里有这么多人 |
[27:13] | Why does it feel so lonely? | 为什么还是感觉如此孤独 |
[27:28] | Are you afraid of being lonely? | 你害怕孤独吗 |
[27:31] | I’m afraid of being alone. | 我害怕一个人 |
[27:35] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[27:43] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[27:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:49] | What if people find out? | 如果人们发现了怎么办 |
[27:52] | Then they will be insanely jealous of me. | 那他们只会疯狂地嫉妒我 |
[27:56] | Of me. | 还有我 |
[27:59] | Of us. | 我们 |
[28:30] | All-Night Answering Service? | 夜间留言服务吗 |
[28:31] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[28:32] | You can really save my neck. | 你得救救我 |
[28:34] | My boss is Mr. Fitzgerald, | 我老板是费兹杰拉德先生 |
[28:36] | and I lost a very important phone number. | 我弄丢了一个很重要的电话号码 |
[28:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:39] | This is from somebody who called after hours | 那是在下班后打的 |
[28:41] | and I hope you kept a copy of that message. | 我希望你当时有备份那条留言 |
[28:43] | Maybe. | 可能有吧 |
[28:45] | It’d be from Alison. | 留言人是艾莉森 |
[28:46] | Could you check that for me? | 能帮我查查吗 |
[28:48] | Hold just a sec. | 稍等 |
[28:49] | Sure, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[28:54] | Secrets aren’t just secrets. | 秘密不只是秘密 |
[28:57] | They’re weapons. | 也是武器 |
[28:59] | Things you keep in you pocket till you need them. | 你把它们藏在兜里 以备不时之需 |
[29:03] | I learned that from Ali. | 我从艾莉那里学到的 |
[29:06] | You learned the same thing. | 你也学到了同样的东西 |
[29:09] | I know something else. | 我还知道别的事 |
[29:12] | “A” didn’t just come out of the woodwork. | A不会一下子从石头里蹦出来 |
[29:16] | A monster like that, you have to take care of it, | 那样的怪物 一定要精心照料 |
[29:20] | nurture it. | 细心栽培 |
[29:22] | And that’s just what Ali did. | 这正是艾莉所做的 |
[29:24] | She was feeding the beast with every dirty trick, | 她用下流的诡计 和逼迫我们说出的谎言 |
[29:27] | every lie she got us to tell. | 来培养出那样的怪物 |
[29:31] | It all made “A” stronger. | 这些都令A变得更强大 |
[29:37] | You know who “A” is. | 你知道A是谁 |
[29:40] | I’m not so sure anymore. | 我现在也不敢确定了 |
[29:41] | Oh, cut it, Spencer. | 够了 斯宾塞 |
[29:42] | First it was Mona, then it wasn’t. | 一开始是梦娜 之后又不是了 |
[29:44] | Maybe I know or maybe I’m just looking into another mask. | 我或许知道 或许只是在查另一个面具 |
[29:48] | Ali is alive. | 艾莉还活着 |
[29:51] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[29:52] | Never mind. | 这不重要 |
[29:53] | She’s alive and you know how to find her. | 她还活着 而你知道如何找到她 |
[29:55] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[29:56] | Maybe you don’t have the exact address, | 你或许不知道确切地址 |
[29:57] | but you know the next step. | 但你知道下一步怎么做 |
[29:59] | I’ve got nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[30:01] | All I’ve got is a book filled with cruel stories | 我只有一本日记 里面写满了残忍的故事 |
[30:03] | and fake names and bad poetry. | 假名和烂诗 |
[30:05] | That’s right, you’ve got the book. | 这就对了 你有那本日记 |
[30:07] | And why do you suppose that is? | 你以为这是为什么 |
[30:09] | Since when does the devil give out free samples? | 魔鬼什么时候送过免费样品 |
[30:16] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[30:18] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我不想去想 |
[30:20] | I’m so tired of thinking. I just want to sleep. | 我已经厌倦思考了 我只想睡觉 |
[30:37] | “Down these mean streets a girl must go | 女孩一定会经过这些肮脏的街道 |
[30:37] | 雷蒙德·钱德勒《简单的谋杀艺术》 原文中”女孩”为”男人” | |
[30:40] | who is not herself mean.” | 即使这并非出于她的本意 |
[31:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:09] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[31:14] | If I tell you something, | 如果我告诉你一些事 |
[31:15] | you promise me you won’t give me the look? | 你要保证不能用那种眼神看我 |
[31:18] | What look? | 哪种眼神 |
[31:19] | The Spencer look. | 斯宾塞式的眼神 |
[31:22] | The look that you give everyone | 就是你真的对人失望时 |
[31:23] | when you’re really disappointed in them. | 看着他们的眼神 |
[31:27] | I didn’t know I had an official look for that. | 我倒不知道自己还有特定的眼神 |
[31:29] | Oh, you do. | 你有的 |
[31:32] | I’ll try. | 我尽量吧 |
[31:37] | I’ve been seeing Ezra again. | 我和以斯拉又在一起了 |
[31:40] | Really seeing him, if you know what I mean. | 是那种在一起 你应该懂我的意思 |
[31:43] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[31:45] | You said it yourself. | 是你说的 |
[31:47] | I liked Jake, but I love Ezra. | 我喜欢杰克 但我爱以斯拉 |
[31:51] | I do love Ezra. | 我确实爱以斯拉 |
[31:53] | Who are you trying to convince? | 你在试图说服谁 |
[31:57] | Well, everything that’s happened with him and me, | 我们之间发生的一切 |
[31:58] | I don’t feel like it’s ever happened to anyone else before. | 我不认为在别人身上发生过 |
[32:01] | And it probably wouldn’t have happened to me | 这大概也不应该发生在我身上 |
[32:03] | if I hadn’t walked through that one door that one time. | 如果我没有在那个时候走进那扇门 |
[32:06] | It all would have been different. | 一切都会不同 |
[32:08] | And who decides what door you walk through, anyway? | 可是你要走进哪扇门 是谁来决定的呢 |
[32:11] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望我知道 |
[32:14] | It’s been sexy and dangerous and… | 这一切既迷人又危险 |
[32:18] | awful and wonderful. | 既可怕又美好 |
[32:19] | It’s like a story. | 就像一个故事 |
[32:23] | It was perfect. | 曾经很完美 |
[32:25] | “Was” Perfect? | “曾经”完美 |
[32:27] | You used the past tense. | 你用了过去式 |
[32:30] | I think the story is changing. | 我觉得故事正在改变 |
[32:41] | Aria, there’s something that I have to tell you, | 艾瑞亚 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[32:45] | but I’m afraid I’m going to get a lot more from you | 但恐怕我得从你那儿得到的 |
[32:48] | than just a look. | 肯定不只是一个眼神 |
[32:51] | What is it? | 你要告诉我什么 |
[32:54] | I’ve been leaving you messages everywhere. | 我在到处找你 |
[32:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[32:58] | I found Ali. | 我找到艾莉了 |
[33:19] | Here? | 在这儿 |
[33:20] | The calls came from here? | 电话是从这儿打来的 |
[33:23] | That’s not how you spell “Nightly.” | “Nightly”不是这么拼的 |
[33:27] | You think that Alison’s in there? Why? | 你认为艾莉森在这儿 为什么 |
[33:29] | Because someone called the number on that contact sheet | 因为有人从这个俱乐部的付费电话上 |
[33:32] | from a pay phone in this club. | 打了那本通讯录上的电话 |
[33:33] | That’s Alison. | 这是艾莉森的风格 |
[33:35] | Hiding in plain sight and doing three shows a night. | 藏在眼皮底下 还每晚做三场秀 |
[33:48] | It looks like somebody threw a hand grenade | 看起来就像有人在火箭女郎堆里 |
[33:50] | into a room full of Rockettes. | 扔了颗手榴弹 |
[33:51] | This isn’t right. Ali can’t be here. | 这不对 艾莉不可能在这儿 |
[33:54] | Well, this is where the call came from. | 电话就是从这儿打出去的 |
[34:12] | Did anybody see you come in here? | 有人看见你们进来吗 |
[34:17] | We don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[34:19] | Then get the hell out. | 那就快出去 |
[34:21] | – Ali… – I told you not to come look for me. | -艾莉 -我告诉过你别找我 |
[34:24] | Well, things have changed. | 事情有变 |
[34:26] | Maybe for you, but not for me. | 也许对你来说是的 但我不是 |
[34:29] | I mean, are you trying to get me killed? | 你们想害死我吗 |
[34:31] | This one already tried once. | 这个人已经试过了 |
[34:32] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 别这么跟我说话 |
[34:34] | Don’t talk to us like that. | 别这么跟我们说话 |
[34:38] | Ali, we want you back. | 艾莉 我们希望你回来 |
[34:40] | Are you sure about that? | 你们确定吗 |
[34:43] | I bet this one would love it if something happened to me. | 我敢打赌这个人巴不得我出什么事 |
[34:45] | That way she wouldn’t have to worry about dropping down | 这样一来她就不用担心我回来以后 |
[34:47] | to second place if I came back. | 自己落到第二顺位 |
[34:49] | What is wrong with you? | 你出什么问题了 |
[34:50] | Aren’t you sick and tired of her ordering you around? | 她这么差遣你们 你们不觉得厌烦吗 |
[34:52] | You are way out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[34:54] | Am I, Emily? Am I really? | 我过分 艾米丽 真的吗 |
[34:57] | Start thinking for yourself, | 开始为你自己着想吧 |
[34:58] | instead of letting Spencer think for you. | 而不是被斯宾塞牵着鼻子走 |
[35:01] | Well, maybe she’s right. | 也许她是对的 |
[35:03] | Maybe it’s time we all start thinking for ourselves. | 也许是时候我们为自己着想了 |
[35:07] | Let’s see how long you last out here without us. | 来看看离了我们 你在外面能活多久 |
[35:10] | Spencer, what are you talking about? | 斯宾塞 你在说什么 |
[35:13] | You’re setting us up for something. | 你在给我们下圈套 |
[35:15] | I don’t know what it is, but it’s a set-up. | 我不知道是什么 但这是个圈套 |
[35:18] | And we’re supposed to be some kind of decoy for you | 我们是你的某种诱饵 |
[35:20] | and take all the heat. | 替你承担风险 |
[35:22] | But you only ever tell us what you want us to know. | 但你从来只告诉我们你想让我们知道的事 |
[35:24] | It’s always been that way. | 一直以来都是这样 |
[35:27] | And you’re different? | 那你就不一样 |
[35:29] | Yeah, I’m different. | 没错 我和你不同 |
[35:33] | Has she told you? | 她告诉你了吗 |
[35:37] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[35:41] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[36:10] | Split up, go different ways. | 分开行动 走不同的路 |
[36:11] | Get whoever it is to follow us so you can get away? | 他来追我们 好让你可以趁机脱身吗 |
[36:15] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[36:18] | Aria? Are you in there? | 艾瑞亚 你在里面吗 |
[36:21] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[36:22] | – It’s Ezra. – Don’t answer. | -是以斯拉 -别回答他 |
[36:24] | What are you talking about? It’s Ezra. | 你在说什么啊 那是以斯拉 |
[36:27] | Don’t let him know where we are. | 别让他知道我们在哪儿 |
[36:30] | – You better tell her. – Shut up, Ali. | -你们最好还是告诉她 -闭嘴 艾莉 |
[36:32] | Who sharpened your tongue, little girl? | 谁把你教的舌尖嘴利的 小姑娘 |
[36:34] | It’s safe. | 安全了 |
[36:36] | You can come out now. I’ll take care of you. | 你现在可以出来了 我会照顾你的 |
[36:40] | Ezra! | 以斯拉 |
[36:46] | I don’t know what they’ve told you about me, | 我不知道她们说了我的什么坏话 |
[36:48] | but it’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[36:50] | You guys gonna tell her, | 你们要告诉她 |
[36:51] | or is that supposed to be my job? | 还是要让我来代劳 |
[36:53] | Well, somebody better tell me something. | 你们最好告诉我发生了什么 |
[36:55] | I’ll keep you safe Aria, I promise. | 我会确保你的安全 艾瑞亚 我保证 |
[36:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:00] | No one has ever loved you the way I do. | 从没有人像我这么爱你 |
[37:04] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能相信他 |
[37:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:11] | No guts. | 真没胆 |
[37:13] | I think I liked you better when you were dead. | 我觉得你还是死了的时候更讨人喜欢 |
[38:00] | No. | 别去 |
[38:05] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[38:07] | I hit him hard, but I only hit him once. | 我狠狠地揍了他 不过也只打了一下 |
[38:17] | Wait. Where’s Ali? | 等等 艾莉呢 |
[38:18] | She’s gone. Get in. | 她不见了 上车吧 |
[38:23] | Go. | 开车 |
[38:54] | Why did Toby hit him? | 托比为什么要袭击他 |
[39:05] | Ali was right. | 艾莉说得对 |
[39:06] | None of us has any guts. | 我们几个没一个有胆量的 |
[39:10] | You figure it out yet? | 你都弄明白了吗 |
[39:12] | I wish you’d stop saying that. | 我希望你别说这些了 |
[39:14] | Have you? | 你到底弄明白了吗 |
[39:15] | ‘Cause this car is just about out of gas. | 因为这车快没油了 |
[39:17] | So am I. | 我也精疲力尽了 |
[39:18] | I’m just so damn tired. | 我实在是太累了 |
[39:20] | We’re all tired, Spencer. | 我们都很累 斯宾塞 |
[39:22] | Figure it out, so we can get on with our lives. | 查明真相 这样我们才能继续生活 |
[39:24] | No matter who gets hurt. | 无论谁会受伤害 |
[39:26] | You’re all the time talking about wanting the answer. | 你不停地说想要得到答案 |
[39:29] | Maybe you do, maybe you don’t. | 也许你是真心的 也许不是 |
[39:31] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[39:32] | Maybe you’re afraid of finding out the whole truth. | 也许你害怕查明全部真相 |
[39:34] | She already has the truth. | 她已经有手握真相了 |
[39:35] | Where is it? In the book? | 在哪 在那本日记里吗 |
[39:38] | Where in the book? | 在日记的哪里 |
[39:38] | Look at the pages. | 看你已经有的那几页纸 |
[39:43] | Don’t look at the book, look at the pages. | 别看日记本 看你有的那几页 |
[39:45] | That’s the same thing. | 那是一回事啊 |
[39:47] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[40:16] | How thin can a sandwich get? | 这三明治还能不能再薄点 |
[40:18] | Here, take half of mine. | 来 我分半个给你 |
[40:20] | Take it all, I can’t eat. | 全拿去吧 我吃不下 |
[40:21] | That’s because you’ve been packing away steaks behind my back. | 那是因为你一直背着我 偷藏牛排 |
[40:24] | Oh, stop it, will ya? | 省省吧 行吗 |
[40:25] | I got more on my mind than food. | 比起食物来我能从思考中汲取更多 |
[40:26] | It wouldn’t be that gal | 你不会是因为在想那个姑娘 |
[40:27] | that beat me out of my breakfast, would it? | 而不和我一起吃早饭的吧 |
[40:29] | You’re pretty sharp, aren’t ya? | 你可真是犀利 不是吗 |
[40:30] | Well, it’s not what you think. | 那不是你想的那样 |
[40:32] | That’s exactly what I think. | 就是我想的那样 |
[40:34] | We were supposed to find it. | 我们本该发现的 |
[40:35] | But why give the book back | 既然费尽心思偷走这本日记 |
[40:36] | after going to all that trouble to steal it? | 为什么又放任我们拿回来呢 |
[40:38] | Because now it’s a Trojan Horse. | 因为这是特洛伊木马[为掩盖真实目的] |
[40:40] | Look. | 看 |
[40:42] | There are changes, little changes that have to add up. | 这里有细微的变化 一定是重要的线索 |
[40:45] | Like here it says, | 比如 这边写到 |
[40:46] | “I can’t stop thinking of Ambrose Pierson.” | “我不停地在想安布罗斯·皮尔森” |
[40:49] | But in the picture I took in the car, it says, | 但我在车里拍的照片 上面写的是 |
[40:52] | “I can’t stop thinking of Ambrose Pavilion.” | “我不停地在想安布罗斯·普威林” |
[40:55] | What’s Ambrose Pavilion? | 安布罗斯·普威林是谁 |
[40:56] | I don’t know, but it was a big enough clue | 我不知道 但这已经是个很大的线索了 |
[40:58] | that whoever stole this book | 偷这本日记的人 |
[40:59] | wanted to make sure we never saw it, | 想要确保我们永远都看不到 |
[41:01] | in fact that we saw something else. | 事实上我们还看到了别的东西 |
[41:02] | Are all the changes like that? | 所有改动的地方都是这一类的吗 |
[41:03] | Yeah, so far. | 是的 目前是这样 |
[41:04] | January becomes March, a cute girl becomes a cute guy. | 一月改成三月 可爱的女孩改成了男孩 |
[41:07] | And “A” thinks we won’t notice | A觉得我们不会注意到这些 |
[41:08] | because we’ll think we’re so smart for getting it back. | 因为我们觉得能拿回它 已经够聪明了 |
[41:10] | But “A” doesn’t know that I have the original pages on my phone. | 但是A不知道我手机上有原图 |
[41:13] | So we have our edge back. | 所以我们扳回一城 |
[41:14] | You’re saying that Ezra left that book for us to find. | 你是说以斯拉故意让我们找到那本日记 |
[41:18] | Which means he knows we know. | 也就是说他知道我们知道了 |
[41:19] | We have to tell Aria. | 我们得告诉艾瑞亚 |
[41:21] | She’s still not answering. | 她还是不接电话 |
[41:22] | Then we’ll sit on her porch | 那我们就坐在她家门口 |
[41:24] | until she gets back from Albany. | 等她从奥尔巴尼回来 |
[41:25] | Syracuse. | 是锡拉库扎 |
[41:30] | Wait. | 等待 |
[41:31] | Just let me try calling her one more time | 在我们把她全家人吵醒之前 |
[41:32] | before we wake up the whole house. | 让我再打一次她的手机看看 |
[41:40] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |