时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m cutting you off. You’re over-caffeinated. | 別喝了 你咖啡因攝入太多了 |
[00:04] | Hey, Brenda, can I grab you for a second. | 布蘭登 我能和你說兩句嗎 |
[00:07] | Come see me next week if you need more. | 如果再要 下周來找我 |
[00:10] | I signed the agreement. | 協議我簽了 |
[00:12] | My dad manipulated you into signing it. | 那是我爸逼你簽的 |
[00:14] | My mother didn’t kill herself. | 我母親不是自殺 |
[00:17] | It’s over. | 結束了 |
[00:18] | All I know is that Alison is running out of money | 我只知道艾莉森現在沒錢了 |
[00:20] | and Shaun is the only one who knows how to reach her. | 而只有莎娜知道怎么聯系到她 |
[00:22] | I’m tired of lying. | 撒謊讓我覺得累 |
[00:23] | You have to start thinking of me | 你得開始習慣把我看作 |
[00:24] | as the person you’re closest to. | 你最親密的那個人 |
[00:26] | Oh, a night in Tunisia. | 突尼斯之夜啊 |
[00:28] | Forgot the chickpeas. | 我忘了買鷹嘴豆 |
[00:29] | Oh, I can run down to Seymour’s. | 我可以去西摩買一些回來 |
[00:31] | Are you okay, I mean, it’s like an hour there and back. | 你一個人行嗎 來回一趟要一個小時呢 |
[00:34] | Mr. Fitz. | 費茲老師 |
[00:37] | Walk away, Spencer. | 快走開 斯賓塞 |
[00:40] | I think we’re being watched. | 我們好像被監視了 |
[00:41] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[00:44] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是故意嚇唬你的 |
[00:46] | You think she started up with Ezra and didn’t tell us. | 你覺得她瞞著我們和以斯拉和好了 |
[00:48] | – Has she told you? – Told me what? | -她告訴你了嗎 -告訴我什么 |
[00:50] | Aria. | 艾瑞亞 |
[00:52] | Ali’s journal. | 艾莉的日記 |
[00:52] | You’re saying that Ezra left that book for us to find. | 你是說以斯拉故意讓我們找到那本日記 |
[00:55] | Which means he knows we know. | 也就是說他知道我們知道了 |
[00:56] | We have to tell Aria. | 我們得告訴艾瑞亞 |
[01:33] | Spencer? | 斯賓塞 |
[01:36] | Spencer? Are you alright? | 斯賓塞 你沒事吧 |
[01:40] | How long have you been here? | 你在這兒多久了 |
[01:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:45] | Did you sleep here? | 你在這兒過夜了嗎 |
[01:47] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[01:48] | I– I came in here. | 我 我進來 |
[01:49] | Hey, take it easy. | 別激動 |
[01:51] | Let’s talk for a second. | 我們談談 |
[01:53] | I’m fine. | 我沒事 |
[01:54] | I’m just really tired, that’s all. | 我只是很累而已 |
[01:56] | Spencer? | 斯賓塞 |
[01:58] | We both know what’s going on here. | 我倆都知道現在什么情況 |
[02:01] | I think it’s time we address the issue… | 是時候開誠布公說清楚了 |
[02:03] | don’t you? | 你覺得呢 |
[02:07] | The path you’ve been going down is very dangerous. | 你走的這條路危險重重 |
[02:15] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:04] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的這是什么 |
[03:07] | It’s nothing, I… I had to change. | 沒什么 我得換衣服 |
[03:09] | And this is all I had in my gym locker. | 我體育館的衣柜里只有這些 |
[03:11] | Did you? | 你是… |
[03:13] | Did you have an accident? | 你是大姨媽弄身上了嗎 |
[03:15] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[03:16] | Or are you going to? | 那你是快來大姨媽了嗎 |
[03:18] | What’s up with those shower shoes? | 這雙浴室拖鞋是怎么回事 |
[03:19] | Can you just forget about the outfit, okay. | 能別談我的穿著了嗎 |
[03:21] | We have an emergency situation here. | 我們現在有緊急情況 |
[03:24] | Is that why you called me at 4 a.m.? | 所以你才凌晨四點打我電話 |
[03:27] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[03:28] | Okay, I thought that after we saw Aria | 我們看到艾瑞亞 |
[03:30] | liplocking with the devil | 親吻惡魔以后 |
[03:31] | went home to calm down and crash. | 不是各自回家冷靜睡覺了嗎 |
[03:33] | I… | 我 |
[03:34] | I must’ve just hit dial while I was asleep. | 我肯定睡著時不小心按到通話鍵了 |
[03:37] | Look, okay, I know we said | 我知道我們說好 |
[03:38] | we were going to talk to Aria after school, | 放學后找艾瑞亞談 |
[03:39] | but I really think we need to tell her about Ezra sooner. | 但我真覺得我們得早點告訴她以斯拉的事 |
[03:42] | Like, now. | 就現在 |
[03:43] | What? | 什么 |
[03:44] | Spencer, we can’t tell her now. | 斯賓塞 我們不能現在跟她說 |
[03:46] | The longer we wait, the more dangerous it becomes. | 等越久 就越危險 |
[03:48] | And you think it’s any less dangerous | 你覺得在她去上課時 |
[03:50] | to drop a bomb like that while she’s going into class? | 扔下這樣一個重磅炸彈就不危險了 |
[03:53] | We can’t do that to her. | 我們不能這樣對她 |
[03:54] | Do what? Protect her? | 怎么對她 保護她嗎 |
[03:56] | Ezra spoke to me this morning | 以斯拉今早跟我說話了 |
[03:57] | and I could barely maintain eye contact. | 但我卻連看都不敢看他 |
[04:00] | Meanwhile, for all we know right now, | 同時 就我們所知 |
[04:01] | Aria is hooking up with him in some janitor’s closet. | 艾瑞亞可能正跟他在某個門衛小房間里亂搞呢 |
[04:04] | How does that not make your skin crawl? | 這樣你們都不覺得毛骨悚然嗎 |
[04:06] | It does. | 的確 |
[04:07] | Look, I know you don’t want to keep her in the dark. | 我知道你不想瞞著她 |
[04:09] | Okay, but this isn’t going to be easy. | 但這件事不是那么簡單的 |
[04:11] | She’s in love with him | 她愛著他 |
[04:13] | and she has given up a lot to be with him. | 為了跟他在一起犧牲了很多 |
[04:15] | I mean, it’s going to be difficult | 他能做出這些事 |
[04:16] | enough for her to believe he’s even capable of this. | 對她來說根本難以置信 |
[04:24] | Aria? | 艾瑞亞 |
[04:28] | You had a question about the– | 你對這周的 |
[04:29] | the reading assignment for the week? | 閱讀作業有問題 |
[04:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[04:32] | I was just wondering how much information | 我就在想 為了應付考試 |
[04:34] | we have to turn in for the exam. | 得看多少東西 |
[04:40] | I know you have history right now, | 我知道你要去上歷史課了 |
[04:41] | but I can write you a late pass– | 但我可以給你寫個請假條 |
[04:42] | That’s okay. What’s up? | 沒事 怎么了 |
[04:44] | Have you talked to Spencer today? | 你今天跟斯賓塞講過話嗎 |
[04:47] | No. No. Why? | 沒有 怎么了 |
[04:51] | I feel a little strange coming to you with this. | 我跟你講這個感覺有點怪 |
[04:54] | Did something happen? | 發生了什么事情嗎 |
[04:55] | All things have started to… | 很多事情 |
[04:57] | pile up. | 堆在了一起 |
[04:58] | The homework Spencer’s turning in is sloppy and rambling, | 斯賓塞交上來的作業做得很糟糕 |
[05:02] | she walks in every morning with circles under her eyes, | 每天早上來上課的時候總帶著黑眼圈 |
[05:05] | I mean, when she’s in class, she’s either hyper alert | 上課的時候 她要不然極其警惕 |
[05:06] | or she’s a total zombie. | 要不然就像個喪尸一樣 |
[05:08] | Yeah, I mean, I’ve noticed | 我也察覺到了 |
[05:10] | that she’s been little out of it lately. | 她最近有點不對勁 |
[05:13] | But she’s had a lot to juggle. | 但她要對付很多事情 |
[05:15] | And you know Spencer, she’s a total stress-case. | 你也知道斯賓塞 她本身壓力就很大 |
[05:19] | A garbanzo bean in the wrong salad bin | 一粒放錯了沙拉罐的鷹嘴豆 |
[05:21] | is enough to make her her wig out. | 都會讓她瘋掉 |
[05:22] | Right. | 是的 |
[05:23] | I think it’s more than that. | 但是我覺得還有更多的原因 |
[05:24] | Like what? | 比如說 |
[05:26] | She has a problem with amphetamines. | 她在吃安非他明 |
[05:28] | And I’m worried it’s become a crutch. | 我擔心她會上癮 |
[05:30] | What? | 什么 |
[05:32] | Ezra, that’s crazy. | 以斯拉 這太瘋狂了 |
[05:34] | Well, people think it’ll improve their academic performance, | 有些人覺得這樣有助于學術成績 |
[05:37] | but when it’s overused– | 但是一旦用量過多 |
[05:38] | Ezra, come on, Spencer? | 以斯拉 你是說斯賓塞嗎 |
[05:40] | She’s got everybody fooled, Aria. | 艾瑞亞 她瞞過了所有人 |
[05:43] | Your friend is a ticking time bomb. | 她就像是個定時炸彈 |
[05:45] | And when she explodes I don’t want you to get hit by the shrapnel. | 當她發病時 我不想你受牽連 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry, I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[05:50] | You really think that she’s on drugs? | 你真的覺得她在嗑藥嗎 |
[05:54] | I don’t think it. I know it. | 不是我覺得 是我肯定 |
[06:01] | I wasn’t going to show you this. | 我本來不想給你看這個的 |
[06:04] | I guess I’m willing to break the rules | 但是如果可以幫助斯賓塞 |
[06:05] | if it means helping Spencer. | 我愿意打破規則 |
[06:10] | Aria, I’m not trying to be the bad guy here. | 艾瑞亞 我不是想扮演壞人的角色 |
[06:32] | These are Hanna’s clothes. | 這些是漢娜的衣服 |
[06:34] | So long story. | 說來話長 |
[06:35] | You want to tell me about it while we go for a ride? | 那么我們一邊兜風一邊說好嗎 |
[06:38] | I would love to, but I’ve this quiz | 我也想 但是午飯后 |
[06:40] | right after lunch on the French Succession of Popes. | 我有一個關于羅馬教皇繼位的測驗 |
[06:42] | And right now the only thing I know about them | 而現在我只知道 |
[06:44] | is that they wore pointy hats. | 他們戴的是尖帽子 |
[06:46] | I brought us some food. | 我帶了些吃的 |
[06:55] | Are you still mad at me for taking the money? | 你還在為我接受了那筆錢而生氣嗎 |
[06:59] | No, I was never mad at you. | 不是 我怎么會對你生氣 |
[07:01] | Disappointed. | 那么就是失望了 |
[07:04] | I was, maybe a little. | 有那么點 |
[07:06] | Well, I don’t think my mom would have been disappointed. | 我覺得我媽就不會感到失望 |
[07:10] | I think she would have wanted me to live my life. | 她應該會希望我能夠繼續好好活下去 |
[07:14] | Find a way to make it full | 活得充實一些 |
[07:17] | and share it with the people I love. | 和我愛的人一起分享 |
[07:24] | You want to start by sharing a sandwich? | 你想從分享三明治開始嗎 |
[07:26] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好啊 聽起來不錯 |
[07:35] | Are you gonna eat that? | 那個你還吃嗎 |
[07:37] | Yeah, I told you that like five seconds ago. | 是的 我五秒鐘之前就告訴你了 |
[07:42] | Just take it. | 你吃掉吧 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[07:46] | Sorry. I just get… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[07:47] | I just get extra hungry when I’m nervous. | 我只是一緊張就容易餓 |
[07:50] | I thought it was sad. | 我以為是因為難過 |
[07:52] | I get sad when I’m nervous. | 我緊張的時候就會難過 |
[07:54] | Look, I’ve been avoiding Aria all day. | 我整天都在逃避艾瑞亞 |
[07:57] | Like I haven’t. | 誰不是呢 |
[07:58] | I finished my Spanish homework in a toilet stall. | 我在馬桶上做完西班牙語作業的 |
[08:01] | Are you sure this a good idea? | 你覺得這樣好嗎 |
[08:02] | I mean, what if we tell Aria, | 如果我們告訴了艾瑞亞說以斯拉是A |
[08:03] | Ezra’s “A” and then she hates us? | 她恨我們怎么辦 |
[08:06] | What choice do we have except to prepare for things to get ugly? | 除了準備迎接事態惡化 我們還有什么選擇呢 |
[08:10] | Finally. | 終于找到你們了 |
[08:11] | Is there some cellular dead-zone that you can know about in the school? | 你們是躲到學校里沒手機信號的地方去了嗎 |
[08:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:15] | Well, I’ve texted you both like five times. | 我給你們每個人發了五條信息的樣子 |
[08:19] | Whatever, where’s Spencer? | 不管這個了 斯賓塞在哪里 |
[08:22] | I haven’t seen her. | 我沒看到她 |
[08:23] | Okay. Well, we need to find her and talk to her right now. | 我們需要立即找到她 跟她談談 |
[08:28] | What about? | 談什么 |
[08:30] | Right, I think we all know that Spencer’s been a little… | 我們都知道斯賓塞最近有點 |
[08:32] | extra-intense lately. | 過度焦慮 |
[08:34] | And I’d just chalked it up to stress, | 我以為是由于壓力造成的 |
[08:35] | but she’s not distressed. | 但是不是由于壓力 |
[08:38] | She’s strung out. | 她在嗑藥 |
[08:39] | You guys, Spencer has a serious problem. | 姑娘們 斯賓塞遇到大問題了 |
[08:43] | All right, and this isn’t the first time that has happened. | 而且 這不是第一次了 |
[08:46] | Two years ago it was enough of an issue | 兩年之前這事情鬧得很大 |
[08:48] | that her parents had to ask the school for help. | 后來她爸媽只有向學校尋求幫助 |
[08:51] | Look. | 看這個 |
[09:11] | Is that okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[09:12] | I’m just really tired. | 我只是覺得很累 |
[09:16] | Why don’t you come over tonight? | 今晚來我這里吧 |
[09:18] | I’ll get us take out from Bucali’s. | 我叫份布克麗的外賣 |
[09:21] | Rent a movie. | 再租個電影 |
[09:22] | Maybe even throw a massage in there if you’re good | 然后在你吃千層面的時候 |
[09:24] | and you finish all your lasagna. | 我來給你做按摩 |
[09:26] | That sounds amazing, I just… I can’t tonight. | 聽起來很棒 但我今晚實在不行 |
[09:29] | Then tomorrow. | 那么明晚 |
[09:32] | We need some time together. | 我們需要一些時間獨處 |
[09:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:40] | That’s okay. I got that. | 不用了 我來吧 |
[09:42] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[09:50] | I’d almost forgotten your smell. | 我都快忘記你的味道了 |
[09:57] | See you later. | 回見 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:06] | Okay. Two diets and a regular, right? | 兩罐低糖 一罐普通的 對吧 |
[10:16] | Oh my God. | 天吶 |
[10:19] | You guys did it already, didn’t you? | 你們已經告訴她了 是吧 |
[10:23] | Did what? | 告訴什么 |
[10:24] | Nothing. | 沒什么 |
[10:25] | We’re not here to talk about that. | 我們過來不是談那個的 |
[10:27] | We’re here to talk about… | 我們是來談… |
[10:30] | something else. | 一些別的事 |
[10:31] | Spence, we’re concerned. | 斯賓塞 我們很擔心 |
[10:32] | Yeah, I know. We’re concerned. | 我知道 是我們很擔心 |
[10:35] | No, we’re worried about you. | 不是 我們是擔心你 |
[10:38] | Me? Why? | 我 怎么了 |
[10:40] | Are you a speed freak? | 你是不是有毒癮 |
[10:41] | Hanna. | 漢娜 |
[10:42] | Spencer. | 斯賓塞 |
[10:43] | Have you been taking pills to stay awake? | 你是不是靠嗑藥保持清醒的 |
[10:46] | Where is this coming from? | 你們這是從哪兒聽來的 |
[10:48] | What the hell is happening right now? | 現在到底是怎么回事 |
[10:50] | We care about you. | 我們很關心你 |
[10:51] | Yeah, would you… and that’s why we’re here. | 對 所以我們才一起來找你 |
[10:55] | Right, this is kind of like an intervention. | 這確實有點干涉到你的私生活 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I know. Yours. | 我知道 是你的吧 |
[10:58] | Spencer, stop. | 斯賓塞 別這樣 |
[11:01] | We know this has been problem for you before. | 我們知道你之前有過這類問題 |
[11:05] | I don’t know what you guys are talking about. | 我不知道你們在說些什么 |
[11:17] | Where’d you get this? | 你從哪兒拿到的 |
[11:20] | Ezra. | 以斯拉給我的 |
[11:22] | He’s worried about you. | 他很擔心你 |
[11:24] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在開玩笑吧 |
[11:27] | And you two didn’t tell her? | 你們兩個居然沒告訴她 |
[11:31] | He’s “A”, Aria! | 他就是A 艾瑞亞 |
[11:32] | Ezra is board shorts. | 以斯拉就是”短褲哥” |
[11:34] | He tried to kill Ali | 就是他想殺艾莉 |
[11:35] | and he’s been torturing us ever since. | 一直以來就是他在折磨我們 |
[11:37] | Spencer, can we please stick to the subject of you for right now. | 斯賓塞 我們現在能先回到你的問題上來嗎 |
[11:39] | How can you not see what’s happening right now. | 你們怎么就不懂現在的狀況呢 |
[11:41] | He’s trying to undermine me. | 他想陷害我 |
[11:42] | He’s being “A”! | 這就是A的行徑啊 |
[11:47] | Please tell me you see what’s happening here. | 拜托你們告訴我你們看出來了 |
[11:51] | Ezra said that he found you passed out in school today. | 以斯拉說他今天看到你在學校暈倒了 |
[11:56] | That you were barefoot, you were in your pajamas, | 你光著腳 穿著睡衣 |
[11:57] | and you didn’t even know where you were. | 你甚至不知道自己身處何處 |
[12:00] | Spencer, is that true or is it not true? | 斯賓塞 這是不是真的 |
[12:04] | Spencer? Talk. | 斯賓塞 說話啊 |
[12:05] | Yes. Okay. | 是真的 好吧 |
[12:07] | I slept walked. | 我夢游了 |
[12:08] | – To school? – Yes. | -夢游去了學校 -是的 |
[12:10] | And I’ve taken a couple of pills a few times. | 我是吃過幾次藥 |
[12:12] | And it’s not great, I know, | 我知道不好 |
[12:14] | but it’s not that big of a deal. | 但沒有那么嚴重 |
[12:16] | And Ezra is just trying to make it into a bigger deal | 而以斯拉現在想讓這件事看起來更嚴重 |
[12:18] | than it is because he’s trying to get the focus off himself | 因為他想轉移我們對他的注意力 |
[12:20] | because he’s freaking “A”! | 因為他就是那個該死的A |
[12:23] | Oh, my God. This is brilliant. | 天吶 這一招真絕啊 |
[12:26] | All right, I know that you’re feeling cornered. | 我知道你感覺自己被逼上絕路了 |
[12:28] | Oh, God, Aria. | 天吶 艾瑞亞 |
[12:29] | Will you wake up? | 你能醒醒嗎 |
[12:31] | This is exactly the kind of | 就是這種 |
[12:32] | deer in the headlights behavior that almost got you shot | 驚慌失措無法正常思考的行為 |
[12:34] | in the back of a night club. | 讓你差點死在了夜店后面 |
[12:38] | What night club? | 什么夜店 |
[12:40] | I mean… I am… | 我是說 我 |
[12:43] | Okay, I’m confused, | 好吧 我有點糊涂了 |
[12:44] | but the point is that I’m not crazy, okay. | 但重點是我沒有瘋 好嗎 |
[12:48] | You just don’t see. | 你們只是沒能聯系起來 |
[12:51] | How can you guys not see what’s happening. | 你們怎么就看不透呢 |
[12:55] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 我現在沒辦法和你們聊這個 |
[13:07] | Wren? | 任 |
[13:08] | He’s your hook-up? | 你在跟他交往嗎 |
[13:09] | Why did you just swipe the pad? | 你為什么要偷拿他的便簽 |
[13:11] | It’s not mine. | 這不是我的 |
[13:13] | I’ve never even seen that before. | 我之前從來沒有見過 |
[13:26] | I bet you are a cute baby. | 你小時候肯定很漂亮 |
[13:28] | Oh, not really. | 其實沒有 |
[13:30] | I had to start wearing corrective lenses when I was still teething. | 我還在長牙時就得戴視力矯正鏡片了 |
[13:33] | Yeah, that sounds adorable. | 聽起來很可愛 |
[13:34] | No, it really wasn’t. | 真的沒有 |
[13:36] | No, I cannot believe I admitted that. | 我真不敢相信我說了出來 |
[13:41] | I must really like you. | 肯定是因為我真的喜歡你 |
[13:43] | Like? | 喜歡 |
[13:45] | I was… | 我… |
[13:46] | Was kind of hoping you’d say that other word. | 我還以為你會說另外一個詞呢 |
[13:50] | The one that rhymes with glove? | 那個英文跟glove押韻的詞嗎 |
[14:00] | I didn’t mean to go there. | 我本來沒想進展這么快的 |
[14:02] | I think the candlelight is getting to me. | 肯定是燭光影響了我 |
[14:13] | So do you want to split the steak and fries | 你想要跟我一起吃牛排加薯條 |
[14:16] | or were you more into the chicken? | 還是更想吃雞肉呢 |
[14:21] | Mona? | 夢娜 |
[14:24] | A steak. | 牛排吧 |
[14:25] | Steak sounds great. | 牛排聽起來不錯 |
[14:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我先過去一下 |
[14:29] | I just… I have to talk to Mr. Fitz | 我 我得去和費茲老師 |
[14:31] | about a reading assignment. | 說一下閱讀作業的事 |
[14:39] | Hello, Mona. | 你好呀 夢娜 |
[14:41] | What are you doing here? | 你來這里干什么 |
[14:43] | I’m getting something to eat. | 來買東西吃 |
[14:47] | Look. | 聽著 |
[14:48] | I can’t help you anymore. | 我不能再幫你了 |
[14:51] | Why’s that? | 為什么 |
[14:54] | It’s gotten too complicated. | 事情變得太復雜了 |
[14:56] | It’s always been complicated, Mona. | 事情從未簡單過 夢娜 |
[15:00] | That’s a little too late to back out especially now, | 現在退出有點晚了 特別是現在 |
[15:03] | when I need your help. | 而且我正需要你的幫助 |
[15:06] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[15:08] | That’s me. | 在這 |
[15:12] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[15:14] | Enjoy your dinner. | 慢慢享受你的晚餐吧 |
[15:19] | So did Aria text you? | 艾瑞亞發短信給你了 |
[15:21] | Yeah. She said she’s staying in. | 是的 她說她待在家里不出門 |
[15:23] | Can we believe her? | 她的話能信嗎 |
[15:25] | Why? | 為什么不能 |
[15:25] | You think she’s going to go see Ezra? | 你覺得她會去見以斯拉嗎 |
[15:29] | Spencer may have an addiction, but so does Aria. | 斯賓塞也許有惡習 可艾瑞亞也有 |
[15:32] | Love is a drug too. | 愛情也會成癮 |
[15:33] | And who says Ezra doesn’t put Asria in a– | 而且誰知道以斯拉不會置艾瑞亞于 |
[15:36] | What do you call it? | 那個詞怎么說 |
[15:36] | – Altered state. – Yeah, exactly. | -意念狀態 -對 沒錯 |
[15:39] | I think Aria kept her habit a secret, too. | 我覺得艾瑞亞也保密著她的嗜好 |
[15:42] | It’s a classic druggie move. | 這根本就是嗑藥了 |
[15:44] | So what are you saying? | 你的意思是 |
[15:45] | You still think that Ezra is “A”? | 你還是認為以斯拉是A嗎 |
[15:47] | There’s too much evidence against him. | 太多的證據都指向他 |
[15:49] | We found the Book of Revelations in his desk. | 我們在他的書桌上找到那本圣經啟示錄 |
[15:51] | Yeah, but what if that was a plan from the real “A”, | 但如果那就是真正的A的計劃 |
[15:53] | trying to make Fitz look guilty. | 想讓費茲看來有罪呢 |
[15:54] | “A’s” does that. | A可是會做這種事的 |
[16:00] | Can I come in? | 我能進來嗎 |
[16:01] | Please. | 讓我進來吧 |
[16:09] | That’s all of them. | 這是所有剩下的藥 |
[16:12] | I don’t need them anymore. | 我不再吃了 |
[16:18] | Are you sure? | 你確定嗎 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 確定 |
[16:21] | Look, I know that my credibility with you guys | 我知道現在對你們來說 |
[16:23] | kind of got decimated today, | 我的可信度已經大減 |
[16:25] | but Ezra is “A”. | 但以斯拉就是A |
[16:29] | I’m sure of it. | 這點我很肯定 |
[16:30] | Maybe you are. But we’re not. | 也許你肯定 但我們不肯定 |
[16:33] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[16:35] | And all I’m asking | 我只想希望 |
[16:37] | is for the chance to prove it to you. | 你們能給我機會來證明 |
[16:40] | I’ve been studying all the changes. | 我一直在研究這些所有的變化 |
[16:41] | And I think “A” is trying to cover up the place | 我認為A想要掩飾 |
[16:43] | where he used to meet Ali. | 他以前和艾莉見面的地方 |
[16:45] | The Hart and Huntsman? | 雄鹿和獵人酒吧 |
[16:46] | No. Somewhere else. | 不是 別的地方 |
[16:48] | A place where they can meet and not be seen. | 一個他們能見面又不被人看見的地方 |
[16:49] | See this? | 看到這個了嗎 |
[16:51] | “Still thinking of Ambrose Pearson.” | 還在想安布羅斯·皮爾森 |
[16:53] | Right, but that’s not what it used to say. | 對 但原來不是這么寫的 |
[16:55] | Originally it said “still thinking of Ambrose Pavilion.” | 原文是寫”還在想安布羅斯館” |
[16:58] | “A” changed it so that would sound more like a person’s name | A篡改了 令它看起來更像是人名 |
[17:01] | so that instead of looking for a location, | 導致我們一直在找地點 |
[17:03] | we’d be searching for a guy. | 而不是在找人 |
[17:05] | Yeah, some weirdo named Ambrose. | 是啊 一個叫安布羅斯的怪人 |
[17:07] | Right. | 沒錯 |
[17:08] | So Ambrose Pavilion is in Norristown Zoo. | 安布羅斯館就在諾里斯敦動物園 |
[17:11] | So how does that prove that Ezra is “A”? | 那怎么能證明以斯拉就是A呢 |
[17:13] | It doesn’t. | 證明不了 |
[17:14] | But “A” already knows that Ali’s still alive. | 但A已經知道艾莉還活著 |
[17:16] | And “A” knows that she never got that money | 而且A知道她無法從莎娜那里 |
[17:18] | in the coffee bag that she needed from Shana. | 拿到咖啡袋里的錢 |
[17:20] | So all we have to do is convince him | 所以我們只要說服他 |
[17:22] | that Ali’s going to meet us at Ambrose Pavilion to get it. | 艾莉要來安布羅斯館見我們并拿錢 |
[17:26] | And you think the person showing up will be Ezra. | 你覺得出現的人會是以斯拉 |
[17:32] | Yeah, I could do dinner if it’s on the early side. | 如果能早到的話 我就做晚餐 |
[17:38] | Okay, great. | 好極了 |
[17:39] | I’ll be leaving in five minutes. | 我五分鐘后就走 |
[17:41] | All right, bye. | 好的 拜 |
[17:46] | Have you been in your room all day? | 你在房間里待了一整天嗎 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:50] | It started out as a nap. | 本來打算打個盹 |
[17:52] | I’m leaving to play a round-robin with Tricia and Joan. | 我要去找特里西婭和瓊玩循環賽 |
[17:55] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好運吧 |
[17:56] | Good luck. | 祝你好運 |
[17:58] | Are you still going to join us at the club for dinner? | 你還會來俱樂部和我們吃晚餐嗎 |
[18:01] | Oh, I’m totally spaced. | 我現在昏昏沉沉的 |
[18:03] | Toby really wants me for dinner at his place tonight. | 托比很想我今天去他那吃晚餐 |
[18:07] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | But at least come up with a better excuse | 但至少下次要給我 |
[18:11] | for me to give next time. | 想一個更好點的借口 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:14] | Love you. | 愛你 |
[18:15] | Love you, too. | 我也愛你 |
[18:16] | Good luck. | 祝你好運 |
[18:30] | Hey, it’s toby. Leave message. | 我是托比 請留下口訊 |
[18:32] | Hi. It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:35] | Change of plans. | 計劃有變 |
[18:36] | My mom is forcing me to go to dinner | 我媽今晚硬要拉我一起 |
[18:38] | with her country club cronies tonight so. | 和她的鄉村俱樂部密友們吃晚餐 |
[18:41] | I might be able to make it by after, | 吃完后我也許可以去你那 |
[18:43] | gonna be on the later side. | 只能晚點到了 |
[18:47] | I mean, she was just so desperate. | 她真的非常絕望 |
[18:49] | At first she totally denied it, | 最初她完全不接受 |
[18:50] | and then she just completely flew off the handle. | 然后她就勃然大怒 |
[18:53] | When I was getting my teaching certificate, | 在我拿到教師資格證時 |
[18:56] | they had us practice confrontations, | 他們讓我們練習對抗 |
[18:58] | that could be really difficult, | 那真的很難 |
[19:00] | people become really defensive. | 大家的防御性真的很高 |
[19:02] | Defensive? | 防御性 |
[19:04] | No, she slid past defense and went straight to offense. | 不 她直接從防衛變成進攻 |
[19:07] | She attacked me, she attacked Emily and Hanna, | 她攻擊我 還有艾米麗和漢娜 |
[19:09] | And she even went as far– | 她甚至還– |
[19:14] | She went as far as to say what? | 她甚至說了什么 |
[19:18] | She’s just… | 她只是… |
[19:20] | She’s out of control right now. | 她現在只是失控了 |
[19:28] | You know, | 你知道 |
[19:31] | I think it’s time to tell Spencer’s parents about what’s going on. | 我覺得是時候把發生的事情告訴斯賓塞父母了 |
[19:37] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[19:39] | No, I don’t want to have to do that. | 不 我不想這樣做 |
[19:41] | If you don’t, I’ll have to. | 如果你不說 那就得我來 |
[19:43] | And it becomes a much bigger deal | 當老師卷入其中時 |
[19:44] | if a teacher gets involved. | 事情就更嚴重了 |
[19:45] | But can’t we just let her figure this out on her own? | 但我們就不能讓她自己想明白嗎 |
[19:48] | Aria, Spencer doesn’t remember driving to school. | 艾瑞亞 斯賓塞不記得開車去學校 |
[19:51] | She could have killed someone. | 她本可能殺了人 |
[19:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:54] | I know that. | 這我知道 |
[19:56] | But she’s a really strong person. | 但她真的是一個很堅強的人 |
[19:59] | And I promise you, she’ll get herself out of this. | 我向你保證 她會從這一切中擺脫出來的 |
[20:02] | At what cost? | 以什么為代價 |
[20:03] | Do you remember Radley? | 你還記得拉德利嗎 |
[20:04] | Yes. | 記得 |
[20:07] | She thought she found Toby, dead in the woods. | 她以為她發現托比死在森林里了 |
[20:10] | That’s exactly my point. | 這正是我要說的 |
[20:12] | Seeing a motorcycle helmet and a tattoo | 看見一個摩托車頭盔和紋身 |
[20:15] | is enough to unravel her completely. | 就足以讓她喪失理智 |
[20:25] | You’re right. | 你說得對 |
[20:33] | Hey. | 對了 |
[20:35] | How did you find out about that? | 你是怎么知道那些事的 |
[20:37] | The tattoo part? | 紋身什么的 |
[20:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:43] | I mean, how did you know that Spencer only saw | 我是指 你怎么知道斯賓塞只看到 |
[20:47] | the helmet and a tattoo? | 頭盔和紋身 |
[20:49] | I just don’t think that was included | 我只是覺得這些事情 |
[20:51] | in any of the reports or anything. | 從未在任何報道中出現過 |
[20:55] | I think you must have told me. | 我想肯定是你告訴過我 |
[20:59] | Yeah. I probably did. | 對 我可能提過 |
[21:22] | Can I top you off? | 要續杯嗎 |
[21:24] | Oh, no. I’m good, Emily. Thanks. | 不用了 艾米麗 謝謝 |
[21:36] | Hey. Yeah, I can’t talk right now. | 我現在不方便說話 |
[21:40] | Can I call you back? | 我能給你打回去嗎 |
[21:42] | Seriously, now is not a good time. | 說真的 我現在不方便 |
[21:46] | No, I know, I just… | 不 我知道 我只是… |
[21:47] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[21:52] | We don’t even know if Ali’s actually going to show up. | 我們甚至都不知道艾莉是否真的會出現 |
[21:57] | Nice. I think he’s listening. | 不錯 我覺得他在聽 |
[21:58] | Oh, he’s definitely listening. | 他絕對在聽著 |
[22:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:01] | Now say something like, | 現在說些類似 |
[22:03] | “I know she needs some money, | “我知道她需要錢 |
[22:04] | but it’s too dangerous.” | 但這太危險了” |
[22:06] | I know she needs some money, | 我知道她需要錢 |
[22:07] | but it’s too dangerous. | 但這太危險了 |
[22:13] | Tell her to get closer to this mush fries. | 讓她靠薯條近點兒 |
[22:17] | Just in case he can hear. | 以防他能聽的到 |
[22:21] | Just mention the location we’ll go then. | 提一下我們要去的地點 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I heard you. | 我聽到了 |
[22:27] | Ambrose Pavilion closing. | 安布羅斯館關門以后 |
[22:29] | I got to go. | 我得掛了 |
[23:05] | Hi, good afternoon, | 下午好 |
[23:06] | this is Veronica Hastings | 我是維羅妮卡·海斯汀 |
[23:07] | calling on behalf of my daughter Spencer. | 替我女兒斯賓塞打電話 |
[23:10] | We were just hoping to refill her prescription today. | 我們希望今天再續一次她的藥 |
[23:13] | If you would, would you please give me a call back at– | 如果可以 麻煩您回電至– |
[23:17] | You know, actually I’ll just try you back again later. | 算了 我晚點再打過去 |
[23:20] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[23:26] | Andrew. Hi. | 安德魯 你好 |
[24:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:30] | Mrs. Hastings? | 海斯汀夫人 |
[24:31] | Yes? | 是的 |
[24:32] | I’m returning your call from Dr. Griggs’s office. | 這里是格里格斯醫生辦公室給您回電話 |
[24:35] | Dr. Griggs? | 格里格斯醫生 |
[24:36] | I spoke to the doctor | 我和醫生說過了 |
[24:37] | and he’d really be more comfortable | 他覺得給斯賓塞續藥前 |
[24:38] | if Spencer came in to see him | 如果她能過來一趟 |
[24:40] | before he re-ups her prescription. | 他會比較放心 |
[24:42] | There must be some mistake | 這里肯定有什么誤會 |
[24:43] | we haven’t seen Dr. Griggs in years. | 我們已經很多年沒見格里格斯醫生了 |
[24:45] | I have it here that you’ve called several times. | 我這里有您打來好幾次電話的記錄 |
[24:49] | Is that right? | 是這樣嗎 |
[24:52] | Mrs. Hastings? | 海斯汀夫人 |
[24:54] | Thanks. I’ll call you back. | 謝謝 我再回電 |
[25:10] | We have less than an hour before closing. | 離動物園關門還有不到一小時 |
[25:13] | Okay. Ambrose Pavilion. | 好的 安布羅斯館 |
[25:16] | According to this, we should be right here. | 根據地圖 就應該在這兒 |
[25:20] | Oh, over there. | 在那兒 |
[25:23] | Hanna. | 漢娜 |
[25:25] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[25:26] | I’m sorry, just looking at the sign | 對不起 光看那個標志 |
[25:27] | gives me heebie-jeebies. | 就讓我毛骨悚然 |
[25:28] | You’ll be fine. They’re all behind glass. | 沒事的 它們都在玻璃后面 |
[25:34] | Hanna, come on. | 漢娜 來吧 |
[25:35] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 沒什么好怕的 |
[26:53] | Reptiles first appeared | 爬行動物誕生于 |
[26:55] | 340 million years ago in Carboniferous Period. | 三千四百萬年前的石炭紀 |
[26:59] | The snake is so cool. | 這條蛇好酷 |
[27:00] | Do you think it eats mice? | 你覺得它吃老鼠嗎 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 吃 |
[27:07] | The Black Mamba… | 黑色曼巴蛇 |
[27:08] | Only Ali would think | 只有艾莉會覺得 |
[27:09] | it’s sexy to make out in front of a bunch of reptiles. | 在一群爬行動物前親熱很性感 |
[27:12] | That one is sleeping. | 這條蛇在睡覺 |
[27:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:23] | Can you just toss that thing so we can get out of here. | 你趕緊把這東西放過去 咱們就能走了 |
[27:26] | No. | 不行 |
[27:27] | We have to wait for Spencer to get into position. | 我們要等斯賓塞就位 |
[27:29] | But where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:39] | She should have been here by now. | 她本該到了 |
[27:46] | What a gyp. | 這東西就是騙人的 |
[27:47] | There’s nothing in this one except a log covered in goo. | 這里只有一段沾著黏糊糊東西的木頭 |
[27:52] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[28:34] | The first thing Alison ever told me | 艾莉森告訴我 有關她的第一件事 |
[28:35] | about herself was a lie. | 就是一個謊言 |
[28:37] | Lying was her oxygen. | 她的生活離不開謊言 |
[28:40] | She could do it while she was laughing. | 她能笑著對你撒謊 |
[28:42] | She could even do it when she was kissing you. | 她甚至能在跟你接吻的時候撒謊 |
[28:47] | The zoo will close in 5 minutes. | 五分鐘后將閉園 |
[28:51] | This is Spencer’s plan. | 這計劃是斯賓塞想出來的 |
[28:53] | She wouldn’t have gotten it wrong. | 她不會搞錯的 |
[28:57] | There’s Spencer. | 斯賓塞來了 |
[28:59] | Finally, let’s move. | 總算來了 我們行動吧 |
[29:02] | Reptiles first appeared 340 million years ago | 爬行動物誕生于三千四百萬年前的 |
[29:05] | in the Carboniferous Period. | 石炭紀 |
[29:07] | Today recognize roughly | 我們只能大致估計 |
[29:09] | 8,000 species of known reptiles. | 現今存活著八千多種爬行動物 |
[30:54] | Aria? | 艾瑞亞 |
[30:59] | Aria, I know you’re out there. | 艾瑞亞 我知道你在這里 |
[31:03] | Why are you hiding from me? | 你為什么躲著我 |
[31:06] | Aria. | 艾瑞亞 |
[32:05] | Aria. | 艾瑞亞 |
[32:12] | Aria! | 艾瑞亞 |
[32:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你為什么要這么做 |
[32:15] | Just come out and talk to me. | 出來跟我談談 |
[32:20] | Please, just don’t do this. | 拜托你別這樣 |
[32:22] | Please come out and talk to me. | 出來跟我談談吧 |
[32:47] | Why isn’t Spencer doing anything? | 為什么斯賓塞不行動 |
[32:50] | She’ll make her move when she thinks “A” is here. | 如果她覺得A來了 她會行動的 |
[32:56] | And you think that it’s going to be Ezra | 你覺得出現的人 |
[32:57] | who shows up? | 會是以斯拉嗎 |
[33:00] | Guess we’ll find out soon. | 一會兒就知道了 |
[33:06] | Okay, once Spencer gives us the signal, | 一旦斯賓塞給我們信號 |
[33:07] | we’ll double back. | 我們就往回跑 |
[33:11] | God, you guys. I’m so sorry, I’m late. | 對不起 我遲到了 |
[33:12] | Just help me get this on | 快幫我把假發弄好 |
[33:14] | and then I can move into position. | 然后我就去就位 |
[33:28] | The lift is closing in 5 minutes. | 吊椅五分鐘后停止使用 |
[33:36] | Aria, Aria, Aria, I didn’t mean for it to end this way. | 艾瑞亞 我不是故意要這樣的 |
[33:47] | Damn it! | 該死 |
[33:48] | Gosh. She was just here. | 糟了 她剛剛就在那兒的 |
[33:49] | Who was? | 誰 |
[33:53] | Let’s get out of here. | 我們先出去吧 |
[34:01] | The Black Mamba | 黑色曼巴蛇 |
[34:02] | is the longest venomous snake in Africa… | 是非洲最長的毒蛇 |
[34:04] | The Brown Tree Snake is arboreal and rear-fanged. | 棕樹蛇喜歡棲息在樹上 擁有后毒牙 |
[34:07] | Killer monster emerges from hibernation. | 兇殘怪獸從冬眠中醒來 |
[34:10] | Green Anaconda is the largest snake in the world. | 綠森蚺是世界上最大的蛇 |
[34:13] | Reptile Black Mamba | 黑色曼巴蛇 |
[34:15] | is the longest venomous snake in Africa. | 是非洲最長的毒蛇 |
[34:33] | No, Emliy don’t! | 艾米莉 別 |
[34:37] | The zoo is closed to general public. | 動物園已經閉園了 |
[34:39] | You have to leave. | 你們得離開了 |
[34:41] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:42] | We got locked in. We’re going now. | 我們剛被鎖住了 馬上就走 |
[34:48] | The Anaconda is the largest snake in the world. | 水蟒是世界上最大的蛇 |
[34:55] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 有沒有人來救救我 |
[34:57] | Stop, stop. Please, please, I know you’re upset, | 停下 拜托 我知道你很難受 |
[34:59] | but just hear me out. | 先聽我說兩句 |
[35:00] | Don’t touch me. | 別碰我 |
[35:05] | Why did we stop? | 怎么停了 |
[35:07] | I know what you saw back there, and I can explain it. | 我知道你看見了什么 我能解釋 |
[35:10] | You knew Alison. You knew her. | 你知道艾莉森 你早就認識她 |
[35:12] | You pretended not to, and you’re… | 你假裝不知道 而且你 |
[35:14] | Yes, yes. I know, I lied. | 是的 我是撒謊了 |
[35:17] | I’m so sorry. | 對不起 |
[35:19] | I wanted to tell you so many times, but I was afraid. | 好多次我都想對你坦白 但我很害怕 |
[35:23] | I was afraid that you wouldn’t forgive me. | 我怕你不肯原諒我 |
[35:27] | I met Alison in college. | 我是在大學里遇見艾莉森的 |
[35:29] | She lied about her age and I believed her. | 她謊稱了她的年齡 我也信了 |
[35:31] | I don’t want to hear this. I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想聽這個 我不想聽 |
[35:33] | I just want to get off. | 我只想從這里下去 |
[35:34] | Aria, please, just listen to me. | 艾瑞亞 請聽我說 |
[35:35] | Nothing you say will change anything. | 無論你說什么也改變不了現實 |
[35:40] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我甚至不知道你是誰 |
[35:42] | Yes, you do. Yes, you do. | 不 你知道的 |
[35:44] | You wanted Alison dead. | 你想置艾莉森于死地 |
[35:46] | You wanted her dead. | 你想讓她死掉 |
[35:48] | You thought you got her pregnant. | 你以為她懷了你的孩子 |
[35:49] | I never hurt Alison. | 我從沒傷害過艾莉森 |
[35:50] | I was writing a book about her. | 我在寫本關于她的書 |
[35:56] | A true crime book. | 一本關于真實罪案的書 |
[35:59] | A book? | 書 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 對 |
[36:03] | When I saw in the papers that she had gone missing, | 我在報紙上看到她失蹤的新聞 |
[36:04] | I– I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 總是不由自主地想著這件事 |
[36:07] | I had to get to the bottom of the story. | 我必須搞清楚這件事的來龍去脈 |
[36:15] | Did you know who I was when we met? | 我們相識的時候 你就知道我是誰嗎 |
[36:18] | Yes, I did. | 我知道 |
[36:19] | I knew who all of you were. | 我知道你們所有人 |
[36:21] | And that’s why I applied to teach at Rosewood. | 所以我才應聘到玫瑰鎮高中教書 |
[36:25] | So that’s what I was to you? | 所以我對你來說 |
[36:26] | I was research? | 只是一個調查的對象 |
[36:29] | When I saw you in the bar, | 當我在酒吧里見到你時 |
[36:31] | I took advantage of an opportunity | 我就抓住了機會 |
[36:33] | because I wanted to be a good reporter. | 因為我想當名優秀的記者 |
[36:34] | I wanted to be the guy | 我想成為 為了故事 |
[36:35] | that would do anything for the story, | 會傾盡一切的男人 |
[36:38] | but I promise you though, | 但我發誓 |
[36:41] | I didn’t know I was going to fall in love with you. | 我當時不知道我會愛上你 |
[36:44] | Don’t. | 別說了 |
[36:46] | I’ve lied about a lot of things. | 我撒了很多謊 |
[36:47] | Ezra, don’t! | 以斯拉 別說了 |
[36:51] | I’ve lied about a lot of things. | 我撒了很多謊 |
[36:54] | But I have never lied to you, not once | 但我愛你這件事 自始至終 |
[36:57] | about how I feel about you. | 我都沒騙過你 |
[37:03] | When we started getting serious, | 從我們開始認真交往的時候 |
[37:03] | I stopped writing the book. | 我就沒有再寫下去了 |
[37:05] | I started my research back up again when we broke up | 分手后我才又開始調查 |
[37:07] | and that’s how I knew that Alison was still alive. | 所以我才知道艾莉森還活著 |
[37:09] | When I think about how I defended you | 一想到面對我的家人和朋友 |
[37:12] | to my family and my friends. | 我一直在竭力維護你 |
[37:16] | And the whole time you were… | 而你卻一直在… |
[37:19] | you were using me. | 一直在利用我 |
[37:21] | I’m sorry, I’m such an idiot. | 我真的很抱歉 我是個笨蛋 |
[37:23] | I’m such an idiot. I’m a jerk. | 我是天底下最蠢的蠢貨 我就是個混蛋 |
[37:25] | But I swear, I’ll burn this, I’ll trash it. | 但我發誓 我會燒掉它 丟掉它 |
[37:30] | Burn it? | 燒掉它 |
[37:31] | Burn it? | 燒掉它 |
[37:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你在開玩笑嗎 |
[37:35] | I’m going to read this thing from cover to cover. | 我會一頁一頁地讀完它 |
[37:39] | Aria, please don’t. | 艾瑞亞 求你了不要 |
[37:40] | No. | 不 |
[37:41] | No, I want to know what was worth | 不 我想知道是什么 |
[37:42] | destroying everything we had for. | 值得你毀掉我們之間的一切 |
[37:45] | Look. | 聽我說 |
[37:46] | No! | 不要 |
[38:05] | I was going to say you missed half the movie, | 我本來想說你錯過了一半的電影 |
[38:07] | but that was like 20 minutes ago. | 但看起來得20分鐘前說才行 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[38:12] | Kind of lost track of time. | 我好像忘了時間了 |
[38:16] | Well, can we watch the rest? | 我們看完剩下的怎么樣 |
[38:18] | I don’t mind being a little lost. | 我不介意搞不太清楚在講什么 |
[38:21] | Well, you won’t be. | 你不會的 |
[38:22] | Movie is about a creepy guy who makes creepy sculptures | 電影講的是一個怪人刻了很多恐怖的雕塑 |
[38:25] | and acts creepy about it. | 然后做了很多毛骨悚然的事 |
[38:31] | I’m gonna get a refill. | 我再去倒一杯 |
[38:33] | You want something? | 你想要點什么嗎 |
[38:35] | No, thanks. | 不用了 謝謝 |
[38:49] | Aria? | 艾瑞亞 |
[38:50] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[39:12] | Toby. | 托比 |
[39:17] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在這做什么 |
[39:22] | Your mom was worried about you. | 你媽媽很擔心你 |
[39:24] | Why would my mom be worried about me? | 我媽媽為什么會擔心我 |
[39:27] | She called me, looking for you. | 她打電話給我 她在找你 |
[39:29] | I wish you could have told me what was really going on, | 我希望你能告訴我到底發生了什么 |
[39:32] | instead of me finding out this way. | 而不是讓我以這種方式發現真相 |
[39:34] | Spencer? Is that you? | 斯賓塞 是你嗎 |
[39:38] | I guess I’ll give you guys some time to talk. | 我想我該給你們點時間談談 |
[39:42] | This is for you. | 這是給你的 |
[39:47] | There was a whole dinner that went with it, but… | 為了它我本來準備了一頓晚餐 但是 |
[39:49] | doesn’t matter. | 無所謂了 |
[39:51] | Wait, Toby. Can you just wait a second? | 等等 托比 你能等一下嗎 |
[39:54] | I wasn’t trying to ditch you. | 我不是想故意放你鴿子 |
[39:56] | Goodbye, Toby. | 再見 托比 |
[39:58] | Thank you for coming over. | 謝謝你能過來 |
[40:00] | Good night, Mrs. Hastings. | 晚安 海斯汀夫人 |
[40:12] | Mom, why did you ask Toby here? | 媽媽 你為什么讓托比過來 |
[40:15] | You promised. | 你承諾過的 |
[40:18] | You promised you wouldn’t go back to this again. | 你承諾你不會再這么做了 |
[40:21] | Go back to what? I don’t know what you mean. | 再做什么 我不知道你在說什么 |
[40:23] | Spencer, stop it. | 斯賓塞 別裝了 |
[40:27] | Dr. Griggs’s office called, | 格里格斯醫生的辦公室打了電話過來 |
[40:29] | I know. | 我都知道了 |
[40:32] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 媽媽 真的對不起 |
[40:35] | I can’t go through this with you again. | 這一次我不能再幫你了 |
[40:38] | I just don’t think I have it in me. | 我覺得我沒那個本事 |
[40:40] | It’s not like last time though, I swear. | 我發誓這跟上一次不一樣 |
[40:41] | You didn’t know what you were doing half the time. | 有一半的時間你都不知道你在做什么 |
[40:48] | And your father and I can’t cover for you again, | 有拉德里療養院寫在你的簡歷上 |
[40:49] | not with Radley on your resume. | 我和你爸爸就不能再幫你打掩護了 |
[40:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:53] | I need to call your father. Let him know you’re okay. | 我要給你爸爸打電話 讓他知道你沒事 |
[40:56] | It sounds like Toby had a beautiful evening planned. | 聽起來托比計劃了一個美妙的夜晚 |
[41:00] | It’s too bad you missed it. | 你錯過了真是太糟糕了 |