时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We’re worried about you. | 我们是担心你 |
[00:04] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[00:04] | Have you been taking pills to stay awake? | 你是不是靠嗑药保持清醒的 |
[00:06] | The shadow in the picture is you? | 照片里的黑影是你 |
[00:08] | Why didn’t you tell us before? | 为什么之前你没告诉我们 |
[00:10] | There was always a part of me | 我心里始终 |
[00:11] | that wondered if that was my fault. | 在怀疑是不是我的错 |
[00:12] | You’re just getting out of a relationship. | 你才刚刚结束一段恋爱 |
[00:14] | I’m completely out, it’s done. | 是彻底结束了 那都过去了 |
[00:16] | I wish you could have told me what was really going on, | 我希望你能告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[00:19] | instead of me finding out this way. | 而不是让我以这种方式发现真相 |
[00:21] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[00:22] | My job is especially hard when you realize | 干我这行也很不容易 尤其是当你发现 |
[00:25] | that you’ve turned innocent people into collateral damage. | 间接伤害了无辜的人 |
[00:28] | Alison is running out of money | 艾莉森现在没钱了 |
[00:29] | and Shaun is the only one who knows how to reach her. | 而只有莎娜知道怎么联系到她 |
[00:31] | You knew Alison. | 你知道艾莉森 |
[00:32] | I was writing a book about her. | 我在写本关于她的书 |
[00:33] | That’s what I was to you? I was research? | 所以我对你来说只是一个调查的对象 |
[00:36] | I swear, I will burn this. | 我发誓 我会烧掉它 |
[00:38] | No, I want to know what was worth destroying everything | 不 我想知道是什么值得你毁掉 |
[00:40] | we had for. | 我们之间的一切 |
[00:45] | Did you actually read any of this book? | 你真看了他写的书吗 |
[00:48] | A few pages. | 零零碎碎 |
[00:50] | Bits and pieces. | 看了几页 |
[00:53] | Ezra knew who I was before we met. | 以斯拉在我们相识之前就知道我是谁 |
[00:57] | He knew who all of us were. | 他知道我们所有人 |
[01:01] | And he knew Alison too. | 也知道艾莉森 |
[01:03] | So he admitted to being in a relationship with her? | 他承认跟她谈过恋爱了吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah, a brief one. | 是的 很短暂的一段 |
[01:10] | Then he must be Board Shorts. | 那他一定就是短裤哥 |
[01:12] | Well, Ezra didn’t try to kill Alison. | 以斯拉没想杀艾莉森 |
[01:14] | His whole book is trying to piece together who did it. | 他整本书都想弄清楚是谁想杀她 |
[01:18] | How is he gonna do that | 连警察都查不到 |
[01:19] | when the police can’t even figure it out? | 他要怎么查 |
[01:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:22] | He has a theory though. | 但他有个推测 |
[01:24] | And? What is it? | 什么推测 |
[01:27] | He thinks that one of us did it. | 他认为是我们当中的一个 |
[01:29] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[01:31] | Well, now we know it’s a work of fiction. | 现在我们都知道那就是本虚构的小说 |
[01:33] | Which one of us is he trying to pin it on? | 他认为是我们当中的哪一个 |
[01:35] | I didn’t get that far. | 我还没看到 |
[01:36] | You didn’t think to ask? | 你没想过问他吗 |
[01:37] | Why? | 何必去问 |
[01:38] | We know that that’s not true. | 我们都知道这不是真的 |
[01:40] | Just because he wrote a book doesn’t mean he’s not “A”. | 就因为他写了本书不代表他就不是A了 |
[01:43] | You know, he could be using it as a way to place the blame on | 他可能是利用这办法嫁祸给我们当中一个人 |
[01:45] | one of us and keep suspicion off of him. | 好让自己不受到怀疑 |
[01:48] | No, he doesn’t need to do that. | 不 他不必这么做 |
[01:49] | He knows that Ali’s alive. | 他现在知道艾莉还活着 |
[01:50] | But he didn’t know that when he started writing the book. | 但他开始写这本书的时候并不知道 |
[01:52] | Guys, listen, Ezra’s not “A”. | 听我说 以斯拉不是A |
[01:55] | He’s a writer who found a great opportunity | 他只是个看到出名的大好机会 |
[01:58] | to make a name for himself and he used me. | 并且利用了我的作家 |
[02:02] | He used us. | 他利用了我们所有人 |
[02:10] | So wait, what are we saying, | 等等 什么意思 |
[02:11] | that all of that stuff in that room in Ravenswood, | 鸦林镇那间房里的东西 |
[02:13] | that was just research for his book? | 都是他为写书所做的调查吗 |
[02:17] | He’s been working on it for years. | 他已经准备好几年了 |
[02:22] | Well, we’ve seen the surveillance equipment, | 我们看到监控设备了 |
[02:25] | so we know he’s been watching us. | 知道他在监视我们 |
[02:27] | He’s probably just hoping that we’d lead him to Alison, | 他可能只是希望我们带他找到艾莉森 |
[02:30] | so he could finally get his big ending. | 这样他就可以写盛大的结尾了 |
[02:32] | If he’s been watching us, then he has to know about “A”. | 如果他一直在监视我们 那肯定知道A的事 |
[02:35] | I mean, how could he sit back all this time | 他怎么能一直袖手旁观 |
[02:37] | and not do anything to help you? | 不出手帮我们呢 |
[02:41] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[02:44] | He never really loved me. | 他从没真正爱过我 |
[03:29] | 失踪 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 现在该16岁了 | |
[03:35] | You all right down there? | 你没事吧 |
[03:37] | I’m a bit jet-lagged. | 时差没调过来 |
[03:39] | I just got back from Europe. | 我刚从欧洲回来 |
[03:42] | So do you go to Hollis? | 你是霍里斯大学的学生吗 |
[03:44] | Just graduated. | 刚毕业 |
[03:46] | I’m gonna start my first teaching job. | 马上开始我第一份教书工作 |
[03:48] | I love this song. | 我超爱这首歌 |
[03:50] | B-26 B-26. | |
[03:54] | What’s your major? | 你什么专业的 |
[03:58] | Well, I’m leaning toward English. | 我比较偏爱英文 |
[04:01] | That’s what I’m teaching. | 我教的就是英文 |
[04:04] | And I write, too. | 我还会写写东西 |
[04:06] | But and so far it’s mostly personal, just for me. | 但到目前为止都没有别人看过 |
[04:11] | Maybe you’d let me read something of yours? | 也许你可以让我拜读一下你的大作 |
[04:14] | Yeah, you’d really want to? | 你真的想看吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[04:17] | You’re smart. You’ve traveled. | 你聪慧 游历丰富 |
[04:20] | You have great taste in music. | 听音乐的品位也很好 |
[04:23] | I’d like to know more about you. | 我想多了解你一点 |
[04:47] | Morning, honey. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[04:51] | You want some coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:57] | Black please. | 黑咖啡 |
[05:03] | Somebody going on a trip? | 有人要出行吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. Your mother and I spoke with Dr. Griggs this morning. | 我和你妈今早跟格里格斯医生谈过了 |
[05:09] | And he thinks it would be best that we get you some help | 他认为我们最好在情况变得更糟之前 |
[05:12] | before the situation gets worse. | 让你接受一定的治疗 |
[05:14] | What kind of help? | 什么治疗 |
[05:16] | He recommended a rehab facility in Philly. | 他推荐了一家费城的戒毒所 |
[05:18] | Rehab? | 戒毒所 |
[05:21] | I don’t need to go to rehab. | 我不需要戒毒 |
[05:21] | Sweetie, I know that you called his office | 亲爱的 我知道你为了继续用药 |
[05:23] | impersonating me to renew your prescription. | 假扮成我给他的办公室打了电话 |
[05:26] | I just needed help getting through a couple of tests. | 我只是想借助药物熬过几场考试 |
[05:28] | We’ve heard that before, Spencer. | 这个借口我们早就听过了 斯宾塞 |
[05:31] | Look, I admit that I lost control. | 我承认我失控了 |
[05:33] | Okay, but it’s not like last time. | 好吗 但这和上次不一样 |
[05:35] | I’ve only been taking the pills for a few weeks. | 这药我只吃了几周 |
[05:37] | And how were you even getting them without a prescription? | 没有处方 你又是怎么得到那些药的 |
[05:39] | Just different people at school. | 学校里总有些与众不同的人 |
[05:42] | It’s not that hard. | 没有那么难 |
[05:45] | Please, I’m still applying to colleges. | 求你们了 我还在申请大学 |
[05:48] | I can’t have Radley and rehab on my record. | 我的档案上不能有拉德里和戒毒 |
[05:52] | All I’m asking is that you give me one chance | 我只是希望你们给我一次机会 |
[05:54] | to get off them on my own. | 让我自己戒掉它们 |
[05:57] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[06:01] | – But… – Okay. | -但是… -好吧 |
[06:03] | We’ll give you the chance. | 我们会给你这次机会 |
[06:05] | On the condition that you take the withdrawal medication | 前提是你要在我们的监督下 |
[06:07] | under our supervision. | 减少药物的用量 |
[06:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:09] | And you come home immediately after school every day. | 还有 每天放学后你要马上回家 |
[06:13] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[06:16] | This is it, Spencer. | 就这么定了 斯宾塞 |
[06:18] | Next time there won’t be a discussion. | 下一次就没有商量的余地了 |
[06:21] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:29] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[06:30] | Nice suit. | 西服很帅 |
[06:31] | Do you have a job interview after school or something? | 放学后你要去参加面试什么的吗 |
[06:34] | Not exactly. | 也不算面试 |
[06:36] | Look, I’ve been meaning to call you and apologize. | 我本来想打电话给你道歉 |
[06:39] | It’s just that I feel bad for | 我只是对于发生的事 |
[06:41] | you know, what happened. | 你知道 感到很抱歉 |
[06:44] | I should have never kissed you that day. | 那天我也不该吻你 |
[06:46] | Don’t sweat it. | 没事 |
[06:50] | Look, it’s not that I didn’t enjoy it. | 这不是说我不喜欢 |
[06:52] | It’s just I wasn’t in a place to start something– | 只是我还没准备好开始下一段感情… |
[06:56] | Hanna, it’s fine. | 汉娜 没事的 |
[06:58] | Okay, I get it. | 好吗 我了解 |
[06:58] | I just– I don’t really have time to talk right now. | 我只是…现在真的不是说这个的时候 |
[07:01] | Why? Where are you going? | 为什么 你去哪儿 |
[07:02] | Court. | 法院 |
[07:03] | Court? | 法院 |
[07:05] | What did you do? | 你犯了什么事 |
[07:06] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[07:08] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[07:10] | Remember the thing with Wilden? | 还记得威尔顿的事吗 |
[07:12] | Well, he was blackmailing my dad for a reason | 他不知道为什么敲诈我爸爸 |
[07:14] | and now the cops are coming down on him for it. | 现在警方因为那个找他 |
[07:18] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[07:19] | I made you choose my family over yours. | 我迫使你选择了我的家庭而不是你的 |
[07:21] | You didn’t make me do anything. | 你没有强迫我做任何事 |
[07:26] | It was my decision. | 这是我自己的决定 |
[07:27] | And if I had to do it again, I’d make the same one. | 如果重来一次的话 我还会那样做 |
[07:34] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:52] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[07:54] | Nauseous, achy, tired. | 恶心 疼痛 疲劳 |
[07:56] | Other than that, fantastic. | 除此之外 棒极了 |
[07:59] | Can I do anything? | 有我能帮忙的吗 |
[08:00] | No, thank you for asking. | 没有 谢谢关心 |
[08:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[08:04] | Yeah. Please. | 是的 拜托了 |
[08:04] | Let’s talk about anything other than me. | 说说关于我以外的事吧 |
[08:08] | Shana called me this morning. | 莎娜今天早上打电话过来了 |
[08:10] | From Georgia? | 从乔治亚州打来的 |
[08:12] | Did she say why she left? | 她说她离开的原因了吗 |
[08:14] | All she said was she needed me to drop | 她只说了在今天下午6点之前 |
[08:15] | Ali’s money off to a P.O. box in Wallingford | 我要把艾莉的钱投到沃林福德的 |
[08:18] | before 6 p.m. today. | 一个邮箱里去 |
[08:19] | Wallingford? | 沃林福德 |
[08:20] | That’s over an hour away. | 去那儿要一个多小时呢 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:24] | I don’t think that you should go. | 我觉得你不该去 |
[08:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:28] | One minute she’s here and in the next she’s not | 前一分钟她还在这 紧接着她就不见了 |
[08:30] | and then she’s calling out of the blue | 然后她又因为迫切需要你寄钱 |
[08:32] | for an urgent money drop. | 突然打电话过来 |
[08:33] | We know Ali needs the money, Spence. | 我们都知道艾莉需要钱 斯宾塞 |
[08:48] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:49] | We thought you were taking the day off. | 我们以为你今天休息 |
[08:50] | Need to speak to Ezra face-to-face. | 我要和以斯拉当面谈谈 |
[08:52] | Well, wait, Aria. | 等等 艾瑞亚 |
[08:53] | I don’t know where the truth begins and where the lies end. | 我不知道什么是真相 什么是谎言 |
[08:56] | Hey, listen. | 听我说 |
[08:56] | We don’t think you can get answers, okay? | 我们觉得你不会得到答案的 好吗 |
[08:58] | And you certainly deserve them. | 当然你有权了解真相 |
[09:00] | But confronting him at school is not the best idea. | 但在学校和他对峙并不是明智之举 |
[09:07] | Where is Ezra? | 以斯拉在哪儿 |
[09:10] | Do you mean Mr. Fitz? | 你是说费兹老师吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah. I need to speak with him. | 对 我有话要和他说 |
[09:13] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[09:14] | Mr. Fitz took time off for a family emergency. | 费兹老师因为家里有急事请假了 |
[09:16] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, family emergency? | 家里有急事 |
[09:20] | Right. | 好 |
[09:25] | God, he’s a liar and a coward. | 天呐 他不仅是个骗子还是个懦夫 |
[09:27] | – Aria, wait. – I’m fine. | -艾瑞亚 等等 -我没事 |
[09:28] | Aria, slow down. | 艾瑞亚 慢点走 |
[09:28] | I said I’m fine, Hanna. | 我说了没事 汉娜 |
[09:35] | Okay, let me take you home. | 好 那我送你回家吧 |
[09:51] | I come bearing gifts. | 我带了礼物来 |
[09:55] | Cronuts. | 可颂甜甜圈 |
[09:57] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[09:58] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听过吗 |
[09:59] | It’s all the rage, it’s a part croissant, | 风靡一时的食物 有部分羊角面包 |
[10:01] | part doughnut. | 还有部分甜甜圈 |
[10:02] | It’s all trans fat. | 都是反式脂肪酸 |
[10:04] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[10:07] | Can I please come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry that I ruined last night. | 很抱歉昨晚被我毁了 |
[10:24] | Last night isn’t what I’m upset about. | 我心烦的不是昨晚 |
[10:28] | It’s not something that I’m proud of, Toby. | 这不是值得骄傲的事 托比 |
[10:31] | How can I help you, if I don’t even know you’re in trouble? | 如果我连你有麻烦都不知道 怎么能帮你 |
[10:34] | I get it, okay. | 我知道 |
[10:35] | And I would be feeling the same way | 换做是我我也会这么想的 |
[10:37] | but you don’t have to worry about me. | 但你不必担心我 |
[10:39] | I’ve got it all under control. | 一切都在我掌控中 |
[10:42] | You look like crap. | 你看起来很糟 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I feel like it, too. | 是啊 我心情也很糟 |
[10:50] | Promise me, you will call me | 答应我 如果你再有 |
[10:54] | if you get the urge to take pills again. | 吃药的冲动 一定给我打电话 |
[10:57] | I’m done with that. | 我不会再那么做了 |
[11:03] | And thank you for my necklace. | 谢谢你送我的项链 |
[11:15] | Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[11:17] | I was starting to think | 我还以为 |
[11:18] | I wasn’t going to see you again until graduation. | 到毕业前都见不到你了呢 |
[11:21] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[11:22] | We’re in high school, | 我们还在上高中 |
[11:23] | we shouldn’t be this scheduled. | 不该这么安排 |
[11:25] | What are you doing after school? | 你放学后做什么 |
[11:27] | I don’t have practice today. | 我今天不用训练 |
[11:28] | I have a few errands I’ve to run, | 我有点事要办 |
[11:31] | and then I’ve got to go and visit Aria. | 然后去找艾瑞亚 |
[11:33] | She’s having a family crisis. | 她家里有点事 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I heard she flipped out in Fitz’s class today. | 我听说她今天在费兹的课上发飙了 |
[11:39] | Yeah, yeah, she’s been under a lot of stress at home, | 是啊 她家里的压力很大 |
[11:41] | but she’ll be okay. | 不过她没事 |
[11:44] | So can you slot me in? | 能把我列入计划吗 |
[11:47] | Yeah, my parents are going out tonight, | 好啊 我父母今晚要出去 |
[11:49] | so why don’t I call you after Aria’s | 要不等我从艾瑞亚家出来给你打电话吧 |
[11:51] | and we make dinner? | 我们一起做晚饭 |
[11:52] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:55] | Do you always carry that much cash around? | 你总是随身携带那么多现金吗 |
[12:00] | It’s a late birthday present from my grandma. | 这是我奶奶送我的 一份迟来的生日礼物 |
[12:02] | I need to deposit it. | 我要存起来 |
[12:04] | It’s on the list. | 这也在我的待做清单上 |
[12:05] | What is she, a stripper? | 她是干什么工作的 脱衣舞娘吗 |
[12:06] | Why give you that much in cash? | 为什么给你那么多现金 |
[12:08] | She doesn’t trust banks. | 她不信任银行 |
[12:10] | Her whole life savings has been stuck into coffee cans | 她一辈子的积蓄都在咖啡罐 |
[12:13] | and cookie jars. | 和饼干罐里 |
[12:16] | Listen, I have to hand in my yearbook form | 我得在第六节课前把我的年鉴表格 |
[12:17] | before sixth period. | 交上去 |
[12:18] | But I will see you tonight. | 我们今晚见 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:34] | Open up, Ezra. | 开门 以斯拉 |
[12:43] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[12:54] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[14:39] | I’m safe for the moment, | 我暂时没事 |
[14:41] | thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[14:42] | But you can’t tell anyone you helped me. | 但你不能告诉任何人你帮了我 |
[14:45] | Promise me you won’t. | 答应我你不会说出去 |
[14:46] | Okay, I still don’t know who I can trust. | 好的 我仍不知道能相信谁 |
[14:55] | I know this isn’t what she expected to hear | 我知道这不是她想听到的 |
[14:57] | but Mr. Hobbs is complicit in the crime. | 但霍布斯先生也是共犯 |
[15:00] | So he gave Wilden a little money | 他给威尔登了一小笔钱 |
[15:01] | for throwing business his way. | 是想更方便办事而已 |
[15:03] | He didn’t hurt anyone. | 他没伤害任何人 |
[15:04] | It’s not a small thing, Hanna. | 这可不是件小事 汉娜 |
[15:06] | Look, he did it a few times and then tried to stop, | 他之前做过几次 然后试图罢手 |
[15:08] | but Wilden wouldn’t let him. | 但威尔登不同意 |
[15:09] | That’s his version of the story. | 那是他的一面之词 |
[15:13] | When a cop wants to make your life miserable, | 要是有警察想让你的生活苦不堪言 |
[15:15] | there’s not much you can do. | 你无能为力 |
[15:17] | Just ask my mom. | 问我妈妈就知道了 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I shouldn’t be talking to you about this case. | 是啊 我不该和你谈论这件案子的 |
[15:21] | But you’re testifying today. | 但你今天要作证 |
[15:23] | Right. | 是的 |
[15:24] | Because I’m the one that connected the money | 因为是我把威尔登银行保险箱里的钱 |
[15:25] | in Wilden’s safe deposit box to Travis’s dad. | 和特拉维斯父亲联系起来的 |
[15:29] | I need to get to court. | 我要去法庭了 |
[15:32] | Okay, I’m not saying he isn’t in the wrong. | 我不是说他没有错 |
[15:35] | But Wilden was a corrupt cop and a bully. | 但威尔登是个黑警 欺凌弱小 |
[15:37] | That has to count for something. | 这总有点参考价值吧 |
[15:38] | Don’t you agree? | 你不觉得吗 |
[15:41] | My job is to state the facts, Hanna, | 我的工作是陈述事实 汉娜 |
[15:42] | not my opinion. | 我怎么想无关紧要 |
[16:15] | Today Aria told me she caught her dad | 今天艾瑞亚告诉我 去年她发现 |
[16:17] | having an affair with a student last year. | 她爸爸和一个学生有染 |
[16:21] | Alison knew about the affair, too. | 艾莉森也知道 |
[16:39] | Aria and her friends blinded Jenna in a prank gone wrong. | 艾瑞亚和她朋友玩笑闹大 让詹娜失明了 |
[16:42] | Alison was the instigator. | 是艾莉森教唆的 |
[16:44] | Possible motive for her murder: | 这可能是她被杀的动机 |
[16:45] | someone seeking revenge. | 有人想复仇 |
[16:47] | But who? A boyfriend? | 但是谁呢 男朋友 |
[16:48] | Toby? | 托比 |
[18:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:41] | A gift. | 礼物 |
[18:45] | Guess it’s better than a needle in the arm. | 总比胳膊被扎了一针好 |
[18:47] | Don’t give “A” any ideas. | 别给A提供想法 |
[18:49] | I’ll take these and throw them away. | 我会把他们丢掉的 |
[18:50] | No, I better. | 不 还是我来吧 |
[18:52] | I want to toss it far from this place. | 我想把它丢远一点 |
[18:55] | You still up for Operation Money Drop later? | 你一会儿还是要去送钱吗 |
[19:00] | I can’t let Ali down again. | 我不能再让艾莉失望了 |
[19:03] | Hey. Have you talked to Aria? | 你们跟艾瑞亚聊过了吗 |
[19:05] | I texted her a while ago, but I haven’t heard back. | 我之前给她发了短信 她还没回我 |
[19:07] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:08] | I went to her house at lunch and she is not there | 我中午去了她家 她不在 |
[19:10] | and she’s not answering her cell phone. | 也不接电话 |
[19:13] | I think I have an idea where she might be. | 我想我知道她可能在哪儿了 |
[19:27] | – What the hell happened in here? – Oh, my God. Aria. | -这儿发生了什么 -天呐 艾瑞亚 |
[19:31] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:37] | Every secret I told him about Ali | 我告诉他的每一个秘密 艾莉的 |
[19:41] | and about me and about you guys, | 我的 你们的 |
[19:43] | he wrote it down, it was all for his book. | 他都写了下来 一切都是为了他的书 |
[19:47] | Aria, if it were me, I would’ve burned this | 艾瑞亚 如果是我 我就会 |
[19:49] | whole place down. | 把这儿全烧了 |
[19:51] | Come on, we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们快出去吧 好吗 |
[19:54] | Come on. | 快来 |
[19:57] | Come on. | 快来 |
[20:05] | Wait, you guys. | 等等 |
[20:07] | This is some of the stuff | 这是以斯拉 |
[20:08] | from Ezra’s apartment in Ravenswood. | 在鸦林镇公寓里的一些东西 |
[20:09] | Shouldn’t we take it with us? | 我们不该带上吗 |
[20:11] | Spencer, not now. | 斯宾塞 现在不是时候 |
[20:12] | It’s nothing we haven’t seen before. | 我们之前也都看过了 |
[20:16] | Can you grab Aria’s bag? | 你能拿下艾瑞亚的包吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:36] | Spencer, come on. | 斯宾塞 快来 |
[21:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么呢 |
[21:29] | I just came to see how the sentencing went. | 我想知道如何判刑的 |
[21:32] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这样的 |
[21:33] | Look, I told you this isn’t your fault, Hanna. | 我告诉过你 这不是你的错 汉娜 |
[21:35] | I know I didn’t have to. | 我知道没必要 |
[21:38] | I wanted to. | 但我想来 |
[21:51] | So how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[21:53] | Actually, much better than we hoped. | 比我们期望的好得多 |
[21:56] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗 |
[21:57] | That cop Holbrook, spoke up for my dad. | 霍尔布鲁克警官 为我爸爸说了话 |
[22:00] | Said he was a decent guy, | 说他为人正直 |
[22:01] | pointed out that he had no priors. | 说他没有前科 |
[22:03] | He even reminded the judge | 他还提醒法官 |
[22:04] | that Wilden didn’t have the cleanest past. | 威尔登的过去也并非清白 |
[22:07] | Wow. So did they drop the charges? | 那他们撤销指控了吗 |
[22:09] | No, but instead of jail time, they gave him probation, | 没有 但不用坐牢了 他们判了缓刑 |
[22:13] | community service. | 还有社区劳动 |
[22:14] | God, that’s great. | 天呐 真是太好了 |
[22:16] | I’m really happy for you and your dad. | 我真为你和你爸爸感到高兴 |
[22:25] | Oh, this is him. | 是他发的 |
[22:27] | We’re going to go celebrate. | 我们要去庆祝一下 |
[22:30] | Can we talk more tomorrow? | 我们明天再细聊吧 |
[22:31] | Yes, yes, go, celebrate. | 好的 去吧 好好玩 |
[22:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:42] | For what? | 为什么 |
[22:44] | Just thanks. | 就是想谢谢你 |
[23:07] | 马克·蒲柏 私家侦探 绝对保密 | |
[23:27] | Pope Private Eye. | 私人侦探蒲柏 |
[23:28] | Leave a message, we’ll find you. | 请留言 我们会回复的 |
[24:31] | Depositing the money in your bank account, huh? | 在给你的账户存钱啊 |
[24:35] | Paige. | 佩奇 |
[24:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[24:39] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我 |
[24:40] | I know you were lying about | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[24:40] | your grandma and her coffee cans. | 你祖母和她的咖啡罐什么的 |
[24:44] | What is “A” making you do now? | A又在让你干什么呢 |
[24:45] | This has nothing to do with “A”. | 这和A无关 |
[24:46] | Then who’s the money for? | 那这钱是给谁的 |
[24:49] | I wish I could tell you, okay, but I can’t. | 我也想告诉你 但是我不能 |
[24:51] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[24:54] | Can we not talk about this here? | 我们能别在这儿说这个吗 |
[25:01] | I told you I’m going through something. | 我跟你说了我在处理一些事情 |
[25:03] | You’ve been going through something for weeks now. | 你已经处理了好几个星期了 |
[25:06] | There’s a lot of money in that envelope, Emily. | 艾米丽 那个信封里的钱不少 |
[25:08] | What don’t you want me to know? | 你想掩饰什么 |
[25:13] | What is A.D. Incorporated? | A.D.股份有限公司是什么 |
[25:15] | Give it back, Paige. | 佩吉 还给我 |
[25:15] | Not until you answer my question. | 你先回答我的问题 |
[25:17] | I told you, I can’t. | 我说过 我不能 |
[25:18] | Well, I can’t let “A” continue to control you like this. | 我不允许A再这样控制你了 |
[25:22] | If you won’t tell me what A.D. Incorporated is, | 如果你不告诉我AD股份有限公司是什么 |
[25:24] | maybe the police will. | 我就去找警察 |
[25:26] | No, you can’t take that to the police, Paige. | 佩吉 你不能把那个给警察 |
[25:29] | Why not? | 怎么不能 |
[25:32] | Because somebody needs that money. | 因为有人需要那笔钱 |
[25:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:37] | Last chance, Emily, I’m serious. | 艾米丽 最后一次机会 我说到做到 |
[25:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:49] | The money is for Ali. | 钱是给艾莉的 |
[25:52] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[26:15] | Are you feeling any better? | 感觉好点没 |
[26:20] | Worse, actually. | 说实话 更糟了 |
[26:23] | The more I think about it, the stupider I feel. | 越想越觉得自己是个傻子 |
[26:30] | There had to have been signs. | 他一定漏过馅 |
[26:31] | How did I miss them? | 我怎么会没发现 |
[26:34] | Aria, no one thought he’d be capable of doing what he did. | 艾瑞亚 没人会相信他居然会这么做 |
[26:43] | He fooled all of us. | 他骗了我们所有人 |
[26:48] | Yeah, but you’re not the one who was sleeping with him. | 但是跟他上床的只有我 |
[26:53] | And if it weren’t for me, | 而且如果不是我 |
[26:54] | he wouldn’t know things about you guys. | 他也不会掌握你们的那么多信息 |
[26:57] | Personal things that I trusted him to keep between us. | 那些我因为相信他而告诉他的东西 |
[27:01] | Aria, he wasn’t just getting information from you. | 艾瑞亚 不仅仅只有你向他透露了信息 |
[27:06] | Do you think that’s how he found out Ali was alive? | 你觉得他就是这样知道艾莉还活着在的吗 |
[27:09] | The Grunwald tape? | 通过格伦沃尔家的磁带吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah, well, it makes sense. | 也许是这样 |
[27:13] | I just– I don’t even know | 但是首先 |
[27:15] | how he would have gotten the tape | 我连他怎么拿到磁带的 |
[27:16] | in the first place. | 都不知道 |
[27:22] | Have you eaten today? | 你今天吃饭了吗 |
[27:23] | Do you want to get some food? | 你想吃点东西吗 |
[27:25] | No. | 不了 |
[27:28] | We can order in. | 我们可以叫外卖 |
[27:31] | You can go pick up food, Hannah. | 汉娜 你去吃吧 |
[27:32] | I’ll be fine to be by myself for 10 minutes. | 让我一个人待十分钟也好 |
[27:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:38] | Okay, but | 好的 |
[27:41] | no more torching Ezra until I get back. | 但是在我回来之前不要再纠结以斯拉了 |
[27:54] | I can’t believe you’ve known all this time. | 不敢相信你那时候就知道了 |
[27:55] | You never said anything. | 你都没跟我提起过 |
[27:57] | I wanted to tell you, but she begged us not to. | 我也想 但是她求我们不要跟别人说 |
[28:01] | If Alison’s not dead, who’s in her grave? | 如果艾莉森没死 那么坟墓里的是谁 |
[28:03] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[28:06] | Does her family know she’s alive? | 她家人知道她没死吗 |
[28:08] | The only people that know are the four of us, | 知道这件事的 除了我们四个 |
[28:11] | Shana and “A”. | 还有莎娜和A |
[28:13] | Emily, if “A” knows that Ali’s alive | 艾米丽 如果A知道艾莉没死 |
[28:17] | and “A” is the one she’s been running from, | 而她逃避的又是A |
[28:19] | then you’re putting yourself in danger | 那么你还在和她联系的话 |
[28:20] | by communicating with her. | 就是自己往火坑里跳 |
[28:21] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[28:22] | Okay, but she needs us. | 但是她需要我们 |
[28:24] | Ali used and abused you guys. | 艾莉利用并且伤害你们 |
[28:26] | Why would you want to help her? | 你们为什么还要帮助她 |
[28:28] | She regrets how she treated us. | 她后悔当初那么做 |
[28:30] | Of course she’s gonna say that. | 当然她会那么说 |
[28:31] | She manipulates people to get what she wants. | 她就是那样操纵人们 从而达到她的目的 |
[28:34] | She’s not like that anymore. | 她不再是那样的了 |
[28:36] | She has faked her death for the past 2 years. | 她装死装了两年 |
[28:39] | She’s definitely still like that. | 肯定还是本性难改 |
[28:44] | She’s a sick person. | 她脑子有病 |
[28:46] | You need to let her family deal with this. | 你要让她的家人去处理这事 |
[28:47] | Well, we can’t tell her family. | 我们不能跟她的家人说 |
[28:49] | Then I will. | 那么我去说 |
[28:51] | If you do, if you expose her to the world, | 如果你这么做 让她被公布于众的话 |
[28:54] | then you’re basically handing her to “A”. | 就相当于把她出卖给了A |
[28:56] | Okay, the person she’s been hiding from | 那个两年来 |
[28:58] | for the past 2 years. | 她一直躲避的人 |
[28:59] | And if I don’t, you continue to be a target. | 如果我不这么做 你就会处于危险之中 |
[29:03] | If anything happens to Ali, | 如果艾莉发生了什么不测 |
[29:05] | I’d never forgive myself… | 我不会原谅自己 |
[29:08] | or you. | 也不会原谅你 |
[29:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:14] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不说 |
[29:16] | But you need to do one thing for me. | 但是你也要答应我一件事情 |
[29:18] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[29:19] | Cut off communication with Alison. | 不要再和艾莉森联系 |
[29:22] | No secret meetings, | 不要再和她秘密见面 |
[29:23] | no dropping off packages, | 不要再寄任何东西 |
[29:24] | no interaction of any kind. | 不要接触任何跟她有关的事情 |
[29:27] | You can’t be serious. | 别开玩笑了 |
[29:29] | It’s the only way I know you’ll be safe. | 只有这样才能保证你的安全 |
[29:41] | Where are you up to in such a rush? | 这么急准备去哪里 |
[29:42] | Oh, just picking something up for a friend in need. | 帮一个有麻烦的朋友带了点东西 |
[29:45] | You know, it’s nice | 你真善良 |
[29:46] | that you care about your friends so much. | 如此在乎你的朋友 |
[29:49] | It’s a great quality. | 这种人很难得 |
[29:50] | Don’t lose it. | 要保持 |
[29:54] | You know, I was gonna stop by your office tomorrow. | 我本来准备明天去你办公室的 |
[29:56] | I was surprised to hear that you spoke up for Mr. Hobbs. | 我很惊讶你为霍布斯先生辩护了 |
[30:01] | Well, that was the right thing to do. | 我觉得这么做是对的 |
[30:04] | Still. I mean, not a lot of people | 虽说如此 但不是人人都会 |
[30:06] | would put themselves out there like that. | 如此为他人挺身而出的 |
[30:08] | It’s a great quality. | 这是很好的品质 |
[30:09] | Don’t lose it. | 继续保持 |
[30:13] | Seriously. Thank you. | 说真的 谢谢你 |
[30:19] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[30:20] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 我的天呐 对不起 |
[30:22] | I don’t know why I just did that. | 不知道我为什么这么做 |
[30:24] | I’m sorry, I got to go. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[30:42] | CeCe told me she stopped by the DiLaurentis house | 茜茜和我说 在艾莉森失踪的那晚 |
[30:44] | to talk to Alison the night she went missing. | 她去迪劳伦提斯家找艾莉聊天 |
[30:47] | When CeCe arrived, she witnessed a fight. | 当茜茜到达时 她目睹了一场争吵 |
[30:49] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[30:51] | Hey! This conversation isn’t over. | 我们还没说完呢 |
[30:52] | It is over, Spencer. | 说完了 斯宾塞 |
[30:53] | And so are we. | 我俩也完了 |
[30:54] | Don’t you walk away from me. | 不要走 |
[30:57] | Damn it, Ali. I said, stop! | 见鬼的 艾莉 我说了别走 |
[30:59] | You’re way out of your league, Spencer. | 你太不自量力了 斯宾塞 |
[31:01] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[31:03] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:06] | Why don’t you put that thing down before you hurt yourself? | 把那玩意放下来 以免伤到你自己 |
[31:13] | CeCe didn’t tell anyone what she saw, | 茜茜没告诉任何人她的所见 |
[31:14] | because Mrs. DiLaurentis paid her not to. | 因为迪劳伦提斯夫人用钱堵住了她的嘴 |
[31:16] | Mrs. DiLaurentis also witnessed the fight. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人也目睹了那场争吵 |
[31:30] | Hey. | 宝贝 |
[31:32] | Get some rest? | 休息了吗 |
[31:35] | No, I was not resting. | 没有 我没休息 |
[31:38] | I was just thinking about the night | 我只是在想艾莉 |
[31:41] | that Ali went missing. | 失踪那晚的事情 |
[31:43] | Spencer, you’re supposed to be trying to relax. | 斯宾塞 你应该试着放松一下 |
[31:45] | Yeah, I can only remember pieces of the night | 我只能想起那晚的一些片段 |
[31:48] | because I was taking the pills back then | 因为当时我吃了药 |
[31:49] | and the first thing I remember | 我记得的第一件事是 |
[31:50] | I was in here with Ali and we were fighting | 我和艾莉在这里吵架 |
[31:52] | and the next thing I know is that I’m out by the barn, | 接着我只记得我走到谷仓那 |
[31:55] | telling the girls that she’s missing | 告诉大家艾莉失踪了 |
[31:57] | and I thought I heard her scream. | 而且我以为我听到了她的尖叫声 |
[31:58] | Why can’t you just stop dredging up the past | 你能不能不要再深挖过去 |
[32:00] | and focus on getting yourself better? | 花点心思让自己的身体恢复健康呢 |
[32:04] | Is this the private investigator | 这是你雇来 |
[32:05] | you hired to follow Melissa? | 跟踪梅丽莎的私家侦探吗 |
[32:08] | Were you in my desk? | 你翻过我的书桌了吗 |
[32:09] | I told you to stay out of my office, Spencer. | 我和你说了不要进我的办公室 斯宾塞 |
[32:12] | Dad, did you hire him to follow Melissa or me? | 爸 你有雇他来跟踪梅丽莎或是我吗 |
[32:18] | Do you think | 你认为 |
[32:19] | that I had something to do with Ali’s murder? | 我和艾莉的谋杀有关吗 |
[32:22] | What I think is that you’re having a tough time | 我认为的是 你在停药期间 |
[32:25] | with your withdrawal. | 会很难受 |
[32:27] | And maybe we should just call the doctor. | 也许我们该打电话给医生 |
[32:29] | Please don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[32:32] | Please don’t make me feel any crazier than I already do. | 我已经觉得我疯了 不要让我觉得更严重 |
[32:45] | – Hi, Toby. – Hey, Mr. Hastings. | -托比 -海斯汀先生 |
[32:50] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:53] | Yeah, you know, I think Spencer’s just been | 我想斯宾塞只是 |
[32:55] | cooped up a little too long. | 关禁闭太久了 |
[32:57] | Why don’t you guys go take a walk or something? | 要不你俩出去散散步 |
[32:59] | I don’t want to take a walk, Dad. | 我不想出去散步 爸 |
[33:01] | I want to know the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[33:04] | Just be you, | 做好你自己 |
[33:05] | could be back in about an hour it will be great. | 一小时后能回来是最好的 |
[33:06] | And I’ll have dinner ready. | 我会准备好晚饭 |
[33:09] | Yeah, let’s go for a walk and get some fresh air. | 来吧 我们去散步 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | Okay what? | 好什么 |
[33:39] | I’ll stay away from her. | 我会远离她 |
[33:40] | You mean it? | 你说认真的吗 |
[33:42] | But I have to drop off that envelope. | 但我得把信封交给她 |
[33:44] | Ali’s depending on it and I gave her my word. | 艾莉需要那笔钱 我也答应她了 |
[33:47] | And then you’re done? | 然后就结束了吗 |
[33:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:59] | I’m doing this for you, Emily. | 我这么做是为了你 艾米丽 |
[34:02] | Because I love you so much. | 因为我很爱你 |
[34:38] | 格拉斯文稿代理人 以斯拉·费兹 宾州玫瑰镇海伯特街33号三楼B室 邮编19387 亲爱的以斯拉 兰登书屋喜欢您最新一期作品 请致电商议故事结局 我们都为之兴奋 | |
[35:04] | Galassi Agency. | 格拉斯文稿代理公司 |
[35:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:06] | Hi, my name is Victoria Blackwell. | 你好 我是维多利亚·布莱克威尔 |
[35:09] | I work at Rosewood High School, | 我就职于玫瑰镇高中 |
[35:10] | where Ezra Fitz works. | 也是以斯拉·费兹工作的地方 |
[35:12] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[35:13] | You’re in Pennsylvania, right? | 你在宾州是吗 |
[35:14] | Yeah, yeah, I am. | 是的 是的 |
[35:16] | Actually we just found out about his book | 我们刚刚才知道他新书的事 |
[35:17] | and we wanted to throw him a little surprise party. | 所以我们想给他办个惊喜派对 |
[35:20] | Do you know if there’s a publication date | 不知出版日期 |
[35:21] | set for that yet? | 是否已经确定 |
[35:23] | No. But he’s actually here now discussing it with Anna. | 没确定 但他正在这和安娜商议此事 |
[35:26] | So if you call back tomorrow, | 如果你明天再打来 |
[35:28] | I should have more information then. | 我应该能给你提供更多的信息 |
[35:35] | Toby. | 托比 |
[35:37] | Is Spencer here? | 斯宾塞在吗 |
[35:39] | What? | 说什么 |
[35:41] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为她和你在一起 |
[35:42] | She was. | 本来是的 |
[35:42] | She asked me to go into the Brew and get some coffees | 她让我去咖啡店买咖啡 |
[35:44] | and when I turned around she was gone. | 我回去时她就不见了 |
[35:49] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[35:53] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[35:55] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吧 |
[35:57] | Do you think that I hurt Ali? | 你是不是觉得是我害了艾莉 |
[35:59] | What? | 什么 |
[36:02] | Do you and my father | 你是不是和我父亲 |
[36:03] | have some kind of agreement to keep it quiet? | 达成某种协议要对此保持沉默 |
[36:07] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:09] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[36:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:12] | Please, okay, I can’t take any more lies. | 求你了 我不想再被骗了 |
[36:18] | You don’t look well, Spencer. | 你看起来不太好 斯宾塞 |
[36:20] | I’m calling your parents. | 我去打给你父母 |
[36:21] | Please, it’s a simple question, okay? | 求你了 这问题很简单 |
[36:23] | Did you or did you not | 你那晚有没有看见 |
[36:25] | see me standing with the shovel that night? | 我拿着铁铲站在那儿 |
[36:27] | And if you did see me hurt Ali, | 如果你真的看见我害了艾莉 |
[36:28] | then why didn’t you just call the cops? | 为什么不叫警察 |
[36:31] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[36:39] | I want you to leave… | 我要你离开 |
[36:43] | now. | 立刻就走 |
[37:11] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[37:14] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[37:15] | Ezra’s moving forward with the book. | 以斯拉的书有新进展了 |
[37:16] | What? | 什么 |
[37:17] | He’s meeting with his agent in New York right now | 他正在和他纽约的代理人会面 |
[37:19] | discussing a release date. | 讨论出版日期 |
[37:20] | Release date? Can you just stop? | 出版日期 你能不能停一下 |
[37:22] | I cannot believe that I actually believed | 我居然还一厢情愿地觉得 |
[37:23] | he was going to destroy the book to save our relationship. | 他会为了挽救我们的关系而把书毁了 |
[37:26] | Now I know that everything he says | 现在我知道他现在和以前 |
[37:27] | or has ever said is a lie. | 所说的都是谎言 |
[37:29] | It’s a big fat lie. | 天大的谎言 |
[37:30] | Why are you going to Principal Hackett’s house? | 可你为什么来哈克特校长家 |
[37:32] | ‘Cause I’m telling him everything about me and Ezra. | 我要告诉他我和以斯拉之间的一切 |
[37:34] | What do you mean, you’re telling him everything? | 告诉他一切是什么意思 |
[37:35] | I’m not going to be the only one | 我不要成为唯一一个 |
[37:36] | that suffers from this, Hanna. | 因这段关系而痛苦的人 汉娜 |
[37:37] | Aria, if you tell Principal Hackett | 艾瑞亚 如果你告诉哈克特校长 |
[37:39] | about your relationship, | 你们的关系 |
[37:40] | Ezra is not just gonna suffer, he’s going to go to jail. | 以斯拉不只会痛苦 他会坐牢的 |
[37:44] | Are you taking his side? | 你要站在他那边吗 |
[37:46] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[37:47] | Look, I’m not saying you shouldn’t do this. | 我不是说你不该这么做 |
[37:49] | I just– I want you to be clear about | 我只想让你清楚 |
[37:51] | what will happen if you do. | 这么做的后果 |
[37:53] | Oh, I’m clear. | 我一清二楚 |
[37:54] | Aria, look, if this gets out, it’s gonna hurt you, too. | 艾瑞亚 如果这件事曝光你也会受伤的 |
[37:58] | It’ll be in the papers all over town. | 这件事会上报纸传得满天飞 |
[38:00] | Yeah. Do you think I really give a crap about that? | 你真的觉得我还会在乎这个 |
[38:05] | Look, this is gonna affect your family too. | 听着 这也会影响你的家人 |
[38:09] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[38:30] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[38:31] | Maybe I did. Maybe I didn’t. | 或许是 或许不是 |
[38:33] | So I’ll meet you back at your place? | 那我们在你家见 |
[38:35] | No, I really want to be by myself right now. | 不 我现在想一个人待着 |
[38:37] | Aria, I’m not gonna leave you alone. | 艾瑞亚 我不会扔下你一个人的 |
[38:38] | Hanna, you are not listening to me. | 汉娜 你没听到我说的吗 |
[38:40] | I don’t want your company, okay? | 我不想让你陪 好吗 |
[38:42] | Look, I know what you’re going through. | 听着 我知道你在痛苦什么 |
[38:44] | I’ve been through this myself. | 我也经历过这些 |
[38:45] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[38:46] | I don’t want to talk to anyone. | 不想和任何人说话 |
[38:47] | I want to be left alone. Is that too much to ask? | 我只想一个人待着 这要求过分吗 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:07] | You beat me back. | 你赢了 |
[39:10] | Are you still up for cooking | 你想自己做饭 |
[39:11] | or do you want to go out instead? | 还是出去吃 |
[39:14] | I’m not really that hungry. | 我不是很饿 |
[39:16] | It’s getting kind of late. | 有点晚了 |
[39:18] | I should probably check up on Aria. | 我要去看看艾瑞亚 |
[39:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:24] | Well, I’ll just see you tomorrow I guess. | 那就明天见吧 |
[39:29] | Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |
[39:36] | Are we okay? | 我们没事吧 |
[39:42] | I don’t like being given ultimatums, Paige. | 我不喜欢有人给我最后通牒 佩奇 |
[39:44] | Neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[39:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:20] | You need help, Spencer. | 你需要帮助 斯宾塞 |
[40:46] | Hey, Mike let me in. | 迈克让我进来的 |
[40:49] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[40:51] | Yep. | 是 |
[40:52] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[40:54] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[40:55] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么叫不知道 |
[40:57] | You’re just gonna keep driving until you figure it out? | 你打算一直开车开到你想到为止吗 |
[41:01] | That’s the plan. | 就是这么打算的 |
[41:03] | I got to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[41:05] | Hey, let’s talk about this. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[41:06] | – I don’t want to talk. – Then I’ll come with you. | -我不想谈 -那我跟你一起去 |
[41:07] | I don’t want that either. | 我也不想让你跟着 |
[41:08] | Then what do you want? | 那你想怎样 |
[41:09] | I want for you to get out of my way, Emily. | 我想让你别挡道 艾米莉 |
[42:05] | 我确定艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯还活着 去找她吧 AD公司 邮政信箱537 宾州 瓦林福德镇 |