时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Did you actually read any of his book? | 你真看了他写的书吗 |
[00:03] | Ezra knew who I was before we met. | 以斯拉在我们相识之前就知道我是谁 |
[00:05] | He knew who all of us were. | 他知道我们所有人 |
[00:07] | Do you always carry that much cash around? | 你总是随身携带那么多现金吗 |
[00:09] | Who is the money for? | 这钱是给谁的 |
[00:10] | The money is for Ali. She’s alive. | 钱是给艾莉的 她还活着 |
[00:11] | 我确定艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯还活着 去找她吧 AD公司 邮政信箱537 宾州 瓦林福德镇 | |
[00:13] | How did it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[00:14] | That cop, Holbrook, spoke up for my dad. | 霍尔布鲁克警官 为我爸爸说了话 |
[00:16] | I was surprised to hear that you spoke for Mr. Hobbs. | 我很惊讶你为霍布斯先生辩护了 |
[00:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:22] | Okay, stop. What are you up to? | 够了 站住 你们在搞什么 |
[00:25] | Your mother and I spoke with Dr. Griggs this morning. | 我和你妈今早跟格里格斯医生谈过了 |
[00:27] | He recommended a rehab facility in Philly. | 他推荐了一家费城的戒毒所 |
[00:30] | Ezra is moving forward with the book. | 以斯拉的书有新进展了 |
[00:31] | He is meeting with his agent in New York right now | 他正在和他纽约的代理人会面 |
[00:33] | discussing a release date. | 讨论出版日期 |
[00:34] | Now I know that everything he says | 现在我知道他现在和以前 |
[00:36] | or has ever said is a lie. | 所说的都是谎言 |
[00:37] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[00:38] | That’s the plan. I got to get out of here. | 就是这么打算的 我要离开这里 |
[00:41] | It’s a simple question, okay. | 这问题很简单 |
[00:42] | Did you or did you not see me standing | 你那晚有没有看见 |
[00:44] | with a shovel that night? | 我拿着铁铲站在那儿 |
[00:45] | And if you did see me hurt Ali, | 如果你真的看见我害了艾莉 |
[00:47] | then why didn’t you just call the cops? | 为什么不叫警察 |
[01:01] | Anything for the dry cleaners? | 有要干洗的衣服吗 |
[01:03] | It was 3 days in rehab, Mom. | 我只在戒毒所待了三天 妈妈 |
[01:05] | I really did not need so many sweaters. | 真不需要这么多毛衣 |
[01:08] | I thought, I don’t know, maybe you’d go outside | 我也不知道 我以为你会出去 |
[01:10] | for some fresh air or if you got cold. | 呼吸新鲜空气 或者你觉得冷了 |
[01:13] | I did get cold and then I got the sweats. | 我的确忽冷忽热 |
[01:15] | You know, withdrawal symptoms | 毛衣可不能 |
[01:17] | can’t really be stopped with a cable knit. | 阻挡脱瘾症状 |
[01:20] | They said that the medical detox | 他们说药物戒瘾 |
[01:21] | would help mitigate your discomfort. | 会缓和你的不适 |
[01:23] | It did, Mom. | 的确 妈妈 |
[01:23] | I was so comfortable kicking my drug habit. | 我戒毒的时候特别舒服 |
[01:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:30] | I’m very irritable. | 我很烦躁 |
[01:31] | They said to expect irritability over the next few days. | 他们说接下来的几天我的确会感到烦躁 |
[01:36] | As long as you’re home and well, I can handle it. | 只要你乖乖在家 我都可以忍受 |
[01:40] | Don’t you walk away from me. | 别就这样走掉 |
[01:44] | Is there anything you need? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[01:46] | There’s left-over carbonara | 还剩了些奶油焗意粉 |
[01:48] | or I can make a salad if you’d like something lighter. | 你想吃清淡点的话我可以给你做沙拉 |
[01:51] | You’re way out of your league, Spencer. | 你太不自量力了 斯宾塞 |
[01:54] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[01:56] | Put that thing down before you hurt yourself. | 在伤到自己之前把那东西放下 |
[01:59] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[02:03] | I said you look tired. | 我说你看起来很累 |
[02:07] | Maybe you should get some rest. | 也许你该好好休息 |
[02:09] | We have some things to discuss in the morning. | 我们明早还有事要谈 |
[03:02] | Mom? Have you seen my car keys? | 妈 你看到我的车钥匙了吗 |
[03:05] | I want to get to school early and catch up on | 我想早点去学校 |
[03:06] | any assignments that I might have missed. | 补上我错过的作业 |
[03:08] | Oh, I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打断你们说话 |
[03:10] | Honey, this is Dean Stavros. | 亲爱的 这位是迪恩·斯特福 |
[03:11] | He’s going to be staying with us for a while. | 他会跟我们住一段时间 |
[03:14] | Sweetheart, you’re not going back to school just yet. | 亲爱的 你还不能回学校 |
[03:16] | We’ve already taken your car keys. | 我们拿走了你的车钥匙 |
[03:17] | I’ll need your cellphone and your laptop as well. | 你的手机和手提电脑也要给我 |
[03:20] | But why? | 为什么 |
[03:21] | There will be no phone calls of any kind, | 不能打电话 不能上网 |
[03:23] | no internet, no friends. | 朋友们也不能来看你 |
[03:25] | We’ll be sure to get your assignments from school. | 我们会帮你拿学校里的作业 |
[03:27] | And how do you expect me to turn them in? | 那我要怎么交上去 |
[03:29] | Carrier pigeon? | 用信鸽吗 |
[03:31] | You’ll earn your privileges back over time, | 时间长了我们会看你表现把东西还你 |
[03:33] | as long as you follow Dean’s program. | 只要你听迪恩的话 |
[03:35] | The doctor said that I was fine to go back to school, | 医生说我可以回学校了 |
[03:37] | as long as I agreed to outpatient counseling. | 只要我同意回去复诊 |
[03:40] | Could you please excuse us? | 你能出去一下吗 |
[03:41] | I need to talk to my mom. | 我要跟我妈谈谈 |
[03:42] | Actually, I don’t think I can. | 我不能 |
[03:45] | Spencer, I’m a drug and alcohol abuse counselor. | 斯宾塞 我是毒品酒精滥用顾问 |
[03:48] | Your parents brought me here to help you. | 你的父母请我来帮你 |
[03:50] | I’m gonna be camped out in the barn, on-call 24/7– | 我会住在你家仓库 全天候待命 |
[03:53] | So you’re basically a baby-sitter. | 那你就是我的保姆了 |
[03:55] | Do you and Dad distrust me this much? | 你和爸爸就这么不信任我吗 |
[03:57] | Quite frankly, given this latest episode, yes. | 说实话 鉴于最近的事 是的 |
[03:59] | I understand you may be feeling a little ambushed. | 我明白你觉得有点措手不及 |
[04:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:03] | How long am I supposed to stay under guard? | 你们要看着我多久 |
[04:04] | I have to apologize for my daughter. | 我得为我的女儿道歉 |
[04:06] | Oh, as long as you’re handing them out, | 你要道歉的话 |
[04:07] | I would love an apology from you. | 我很乐意接受 |
[04:09] | Your father and I thought the first time | 我和你爸以为第一次 |
[04:11] | would be the last. | 就是最后一次了 |
[04:12] | Since you’ve relapsed– | 但你又犯瘾了… |
[04:13] | I would hardly call this a relapse. | 这算什么犯瘾 |
[04:15] | Spencer, look, I bet your mom would be | 斯宾塞 如果你交出你的电子设备 |
[04:17] | a whole lot more open to hearing you out | 你妈妈一定更愿意 |
[04:18] | if you hand over your electronics. | 听你说话 |
[04:22] | Show her you’re willing to cooperate. | 告诉她你愿意合作 |
[04:38] | Can I please just call Toby? | 我能给托比打个电话吗 |
[04:41] | I tried him last night and he hasn’t called me back yet. | 我昨晚打给他 但他没回我电话 |
[04:44] | I’ve had a conversation with Toby | 我跟托比谈过了 |
[04:45] | and he understands that you’ll be hard | 他明白最近都 |
[04:46] | to reach for the time being. | 联系不到你 |
[04:49] | It will give us all a chance to focus. | 这样我们才能集中精力 |
[05:00] | Great. | 好极了 |
[05:02] | Where do we start? | 先做什么 |
[05:14] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[05:16] | I will go upstairs and fill this with my dignity. | 我这就上楼用我的自尊灌满这杯子 |
[05:23] | I’m still at Syracuse. | 我还在锡拉库扎 |
[05:25] | Does your dad know what happened? | 你爸知道出什么事了吗 |
[05:26] | No. No. | 不 不知道 |
[05:27] | He thinks I’m here for a Prospective Student Week. | 他以为我是来参加预备学生一周行的 |
[05:30] | It’s 4 days of campus tours, classroom visits, | 四天的行程 参观校园 旁听课程 |
[05:32] | and a bunch of father-daughter bonding time. | 还有一大堆的父女交心时间 |
[05:35] | How are you doing? Really. | 你怎么样 说实话 |
[05:38] | Um, honestly, I’m just trying not to think about any of it. | 老实说 我只是尽量什么都不想 |
[05:42] | Him. Everything. | 他 还有一切 |
[05:44] | You don’t have to go through this on your own. | 你没必要一个人承担这些 |
[05:46] | You know, we can all come up there. | 我们都可以过去陪你 |
[05:48] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 没事的 |
[05:49] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[05:51] | I just mean that my dad’s here with me. | 我是说我爸爸在这边陪我呢 |
[05:52] | Look, I’ve got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[05:53] | The tour’s starting. Bye. | 又要开始参观了 再见 |
[05:58] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 阳光帅哥 |
[05:59] | No, don’t start. You look worse than me. | 别说我了 你看起来比我更糟 |
[06:01] | No. I don’t. | 我才没有 |
[06:06] | You ready to learn about the history | 你准备好了解 |
[06:07] | of this illustrious institution? | 这所著名大学的历史了吗 |
[06:09] | I’m ready for some sleep or coffee. | 我准备好接受睡神或者咖啡的洗礼了 |
[06:14] | I don’t know, an aspirin. | 不知道 或者来片止痛药 |
[06:15] | Yeah, my student host didn’t exactly | 是啊 这儿的学生招待 |
[06:16] | offer continental breakfast. | 其实不提供欧式早餐 |
[06:19] | Okay, everyone, over here for the tour please. | 好了 参观者注意 请到这边集合 |
[06:23] | We–we really need to go on this thing? | 我们真的要跟着继续参观 |
[06:25] | I know a place nearby. | 我知道附近有个地方 |
[06:27] | Killer pancakes. | 那儿的薄饼棒极了 |
[06:29] | You mean bail on the tour? | 你是说溜走不参观了 |
[06:31] | Only if you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[06:34] | I want. | 当然想 |
[06:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | Give those back. I need them. | 还回来 我需要它们 |
[06:43] | This way, over here. | 走这边 就在那 |
[06:45] | Aria finally called me this morning. | 今天早上艾瑞亚终于打给我了 |
[06:48] | Is she still mad at me? | 她还在生我的气吗 |
[06:50] | She’s not mad, she’s hurting. | 她没有生气 她只是很伤心 |
[06:53] | But she sounded okay. | 但听声音 她好像还不错 |
[06:55] | Distant. | 有点心不在焉 |
[06:56] | Are we still going to Spencer’s later? | 等会儿我们还是去斯宾塞家吗 |
[06:58] | It was so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[06:58] | I called her cell and her mom answered. | 我打给她的手机 她妈妈接的电话 |
[07:01] | There’s no visitors | 不允许探访 |
[07:02] | and she’s not gonna be in school for a while. | 最近她也不会来学校 |
[07:04] | Probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[07:06] | I saw Fitz’s car in the teacher’s parking lot. | 我在教师停车场看到费兹的车了 |
[07:08] | Wait, he’s back? | 等下 他回来了 |
[07:10] | So he just goes to New York to collect | 所以他去纽约拿了巨额酬劳 |
[07:12] | the big, fat check for selling us out. | 通过出卖我们赚的酬劳 |
[07:14] | And then what, comes back here to gloat? | 然后回到这里对着我们幸灾乐祸吗 |
[07:16] | I wish you would have told me this before I bought tickets. | 你应该在我买票之前就告诉我 |
[07:18] | Do you want to go at all? | 你到底想不想去 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry, Mike. I don’t know what to say. | 对不起 迈克 我不知道该怎么说 |
[07:21] | Give me a call when you figure it out. | 想清楚了再给我打电话吧 |
[07:34] | Looks like he’s still pulling Mona’s strings. | 看起来他还控制着梦娜 |
[07:36] | Do you think Fitz was behind whatever that was? | 你觉得那是费兹在背后搞鬼 |
[07:39] | I mean, Mike and Mona didn’t really make much sense unless… | 迈克和梦娜的事本来就很怪 除非… |
[07:42] | Unless she was spying on Aria for him. | 除非她是在帮菲兹监视艾瑞亚 |
[07:45] | Now I’m mad. We should say something. | 现在我生气了 我们该去找他理论 |
[07:50] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[07:51] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[07:52] | If you’re gonna slash his tires or bust his headlights, | 如果你要戳他的轮胎 或者打碎他的车头灯 |
[07:54] | I’d still be down. | 我会一起去 |
[07:54] | But I don’t want to be in the same room with him. | 但我不想和他待在一个房间里 |
[07:57] | I know. I get it. | 我知道 我懂 |
[07:59] | Hey, I’m gonna ditch last period. | 我最后一节课就不去了 |
[08:00] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你一个人没事吧 |
[08:01] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 我没问题 |
[08:09] | Emily, class doesn’t start for another few minutes. | 艾米丽 还要几分钟才上课 |
[08:20] | Okay, I don’t know how much you know | 好吧 我不知道你了解多少 |
[08:24] | but as close as you are to Aria, | 但是你和艾瑞亚这么亲近 |
[08:25] | I can assume that you know everything. | 我猜你已经知道整个来龙去脉了 |
[08:31] | I really want to talk to you about this, Emily, | 我真的很想和你谈 艾米丽 |
[08:34] | but I would really prefer | 但我觉得这事应该 |
[08:34] | if it were outside of a classroom. | 留到课外再谈 |
[08:37] | I don’t think that’s going to happen. | 我可不这样认为 |
[08:40] | I’ve already talked to you outside of the classroom. | 我已经在课外和你谈过了 |
[08:43] | I let you help me with my college essays. | 你辅导了我的大学申请论文 |
[08:46] | You tutored me. | 你课后辅导过我 |
[08:48] | You helped me when I lost my girlfriend. | 当玛雅遇害时 你安慰过我 |
[08:52] | Why did you do all of that? | 你做这一切是为了什么 |
[08:55] | What did you get out of it? | 你能得到什么好处 |
[08:58] | There’s an assignment due today, | 这是今天要交的作业 |
[09:00] | but I won’t be staying for the class. | 但我不会上你的课 |
[09:05] | Will you make sure a real teacher gets this? | 你能把它交到真正的老师的手上吗 |
[09:24] | Don’t get up. | 别起来了 |
[09:24] | I don’t want to accidentally run into your mouth again. | 我不想再冒冒失失地亲你一次 |
[09:27] | Is that what that was? | 只是冒失地亲上了而已 |
[09:29] | Look, it wasn’t supposed to happen. | 那根本不该发生 |
[09:30] | And it’s not going to ever again. | 而且也不会再发生了 |
[09:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:33] | I’m sure Travis will be glad to hear that. | 特拉维斯听到了肯定会很高兴 |
[09:36] | After court, when I passed the two of you talking, | 下庭后我经过你们 你们当时在谈话 |
[09:39] | it seemed like there was a look. | 你们的眼神很不一般 |
[09:42] | Do you have a minute to sit? | 能坐一会儿吗 |
[09:43] | You know, I actually just came to apologize. | 我只是过来道歉的 |
[09:46] | I just– I thought it would be weird | 我只是觉得 |
[09:47] | if I saw you and I didn’t say anything. | 看到你了却什么也不说会很奇怪 |
[09:51] | Is there anything else you want to talk about? | 那你还有什么事想说的吗 |
[09:53] | No. I’m good. | 没有 都说完了 |
[09:55] | Well, there’s a couple of things I’d like to ask you. | 那我有几件事想问你 |
[09:58] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[10:07] | What do you know about this? | 你知道这个吗 |
[10:11] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我从来没见过 |
[10:13] | You recognize the handwriting? | 那你认识这个笔记吗 |
[10:17] | Why don’t you open it up, read the note inside? | 不如你打开来 看看里面说了什么 |
[10:20] | It might look familiar. | 你也许会觉得眼熟 |
[10:23] | 我确定艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯还活着 去找她吧 AD公司 邮政信箱537 宾州 瓦林福德镇 | |
[10:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:27] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我本希望你能告诉我 |
[10:31] | I didn’t write it, if that’s what you’re asking. | 这不是我写的 如果你想听这个的话 |
[10:35] | I thought it was a possibility. | 我只是觉得有这个可能 |
[10:38] | OK. I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t ask. | 好的 我问你只是尽我的工作职责 |
[10:42] | Well, you don’t think that’s real, do you? | 你不会觉得这是真的吧 是吗 |
[10:44] | I mean you’re not going to go | 你不会现在就打算去 |
[10:45] | looking for Alison now, are you? | 寻找艾莉森的 对吗 |
[10:47] | No, don’t worry. | 不会 别担心 |
[10:48] | We get stuff like that all the time. | 我们一直都会收到这类东西 |
[10:50] | It’s probably just another crackpot. | 这可能只是另一个疯狂的猜测 |
[10:55] | I have to go meet my mom for dinner. | 我得和我妈妈一起吃晚饭去了 |
[10:58] | It’s a little early for that, don’t you think? | 现在就去是不是太早了点 |
[11:00] | It’s my turn to cook. | 今天轮到我做饭 |
[11:18] | That’s good. No, keep playing. | 真不错 别 接着弹 |
[11:22] | No, I just- I just wanted to give Antonio a little air. | 不了 我只是想让安东尼奥透透气 |
[11:27] | Oh, you named your guitar Antonio? | 你给吉他取名叫安东尼奥吗 |
[11:31] | I like to think Antonio named himself. | 我喜欢想象成 是它自己取了这名字 |
[11:35] | You slept well? | 你睡得好吗 |
[11:37] | Um, yeah, a little bit. | 是啊 还挺好的 |
[11:39] | I still feel like my head’s a bowling ball, | 我还是觉得脑袋晕乎乎的 |
[11:41] | but I don’t think I’m gonna yak on my shoes anymore. | 但我应该不会再对着鞋子喋喋不休了 |
[11:44] | Hey, that’s progress. | 那就是进步了 |
[11:47] | You don’t normally drink, do you? | 你平常不太喝酒 是吗 |
[11:52] | This week’s anything but normal. | 这周发生的一切都很不正常 |
[11:55] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[12:00] | Oh, we missed the last tour, huh? | 我们这是错过了最后的参观吧 |
[12:02] | We can learn about the Hall of Languages | 等我们以后来捐赠巨额款项的时候 |
[12:04] | and the billion dollar endowment another day. | 再参观语言学院的大厅也不迟 |
[12:09] | So your dad… I thought you were staying with your dad. | 对了 我以为你会跟你爸待在一起 |
[12:14] | I am. Yeah, he’s- he’s just right next door. | 是的 他就在隔壁 |
[12:19] | So what does he profess? | 他是教什么的 |
[12:22] | Art history. | 艺术史 |
[12:23] | You into art, too? | 你也喜欢艺术吗 |
[12:25] | A little. | 还可以 |
[12:27] | Um, I like to write, | 我喜欢写作 |
[12:29] | but who knows now. | 但现在我也不知道了 |
[12:34] | What- what are you looking for? | 你在找什么呢 |
[12:36] | Hair of the dog. | 醒酒液 |
[12:38] | That’s supposed to cure hangover, right? | 这东西可以清除宿醉 对吗 |
[12:41] | God, we totally raided this thing. | 天呐 我们简直把这里一扫而空 |
[12:49] | Who drank the pineapple rum? | 谁把凤梨兰姆酒喝了 |
[12:51] | Guilty. | 怪我 |
[12:55] | How much do you think all this stuff cost? | 你觉得这些要花多少钱 |
[12:57] | No, not too much a lot. | 不用多少钱吧 |
[12:59] | Maybe a couple of hundred dollars. | 大概小几百块吧 |
[13:01] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[13:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:03] | Just tell your dad you had the drunkies. | 就跟你爸说你喝醉了 |
[13:05] | And invited a boy over. | 而且还带来了一个男孩 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:09] | Mm, I think that will go over real well. | 我觉得这么说下场一定很好 |
[13:58] | Somebody else knows Alison’s alive | 有别人知道艾莉森还活着 |
[14:00] | and they just told the cops. | 她们还去告诉警察了 |
[14:01] | Does Holbrook know who it’s from? | 霍尔布鲁克知道是谁吗 |
[14:03] | Did he say if it was from a guy or a girl? | 他有没有说是男的还是女的 |
[14:05] | It’s anonymous. | 是匿名的 |
[14:06] | And they’re still trying to figure it out. | 他们还在试着查清楚 |
[14:13] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[14:17] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[14:17] | Your text said I should come find you. | 你发短信给我 要我来找你 |
[14:19] | Yeah, my mom wanted to invite you and your family over for dinner | 对 我妈妈想请你和你家人吃顿晚餐 |
[14:21] | just to say thanks for everything. | 聊表谢意 |
[14:23] | That’s really nice of her, | 她想得真周到 |
[14:24] | but she doesn’t have to go through that. | 但没必要这么大费周章 |
[14:25] | Trust me, you don’t want to miss it. | 相信我 你不会想错过的 |
[14:27] | She doesn’t really cook often, | 她虽然不太做饭 |
[14:28] | but when she does it’s pretty amazing. | 但每次做得都很令人惊艳 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | You know, I was thinking | 我在想 |
[14:35] | maybe you and I could do a meal sometime. | 有机会我们俩可以吃顿饭 |
[14:38] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[14:39] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[14:42] | Wait, is that like a date? | 等等 你是说约会吗 |
[14:46] | I actually hope it will be. | 事实上 我希望是 |
[14:49] | How about tomorrow night? | 明晚如何 |
[14:52] | Yeah, okay. | 可以 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:00] | Did he just ask you out? | 他刚刚是约你出去了吗 |
[15:03] | Okay, I’m not digging the timing, but… | 虽然他选的时机不太好 不过… |
[15:04] | Are you even ready for that? | 你真的准备好了吗 |
[15:05] | No, I’m ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[15:06] | I just hope nothing else crazy happens between now and then. | 我只是希望偶尔也能发生点不疯狂的事 |
[15:18] | Drinking a glass of salad | 喝一杯蔬菜沙拉汁 |
[15:19] | is supposed to give me my life back? | 就能让我的生活恢复原样吗 |
[15:21] | Your body needs the nutrition. | 你的身体需要营养 |
[15:23] | You’ll feel stronger, you’ll think clearer, | 你会觉得更强壮 思维会更清晰 |
[15:25] | you’ll sleep better. | 也会睡得更安稳 |
[15:26] | I sleep just fine. | 我本来就睡得挺好的 |
[15:27] | I heard you doing laundry at 2:00 in the morning. | 我听到你半夜两点还在洗衣服 |
[15:29] | My sheets were dirty. | 我的床单脏了 |
[15:31] | What, do you want to analyze those, too? | 这些你也要仔细分析吗 |
[15:33] | I just thought it was unusual. | 我只是觉得很不寻常 |
[15:35] | You know, with ADHD meds people tend to | 有多动症的人在戒毒期间 |
[15:37] | sleep a lot during withdrawal. | 往往很需要睡眠 |
[15:40] | And you’re definitely irritable. | 你还这么焦躁易怒 |
[15:42] | Any flu-like symptoms? | 你还有类似感冒的症状吗 |
[15:45] | Not anymore. | 没了 |
[15:47] | What about nightmares? | 那你会做噩梦吗 |
[15:51] | Um, what about hallucinations? | 我想问下 会出现幻觉吗 |
[15:57] | Maybe. | 是可能会有 |
[15:59] | They’re nothing to worry about. | 但这没什么好担心的 |
[16:01] | It’s just your mind and body getting reacquainted. | 这只是你的思维和身体在重新整合适应 |
[16:03] | Take drugs away and things come up. | 戒毒后 很多事情就会浮现出来 |
[16:06] | What kind of things? | 什么样的事 |
[16:08] | Things you’ve forgotten. | 你早已忘却的事 |
[16:10] | Things you’ve suppressed. | 压抑在你心中的事 |
[16:11] | Things you need to deal with. | 你需要解决的事 |
[16:14] | When I was first in recovery, | 当我第一次恢复的时候 |
[16:15] | a healthy diet and exercise really worked for me. | 健康的饮食和适量运动 帮了我不少 |
[16:19] | I mean, it took the edge off. | 这些会让你缓和下来 |
[16:20] | It’s worth a try. | 很值得一试 |
[16:22] | Ever do yoga? | 你做过瑜伽吗 |
[16:24] | No, not usually. | 不常做 |
[16:26] | I don’t really excel at athletics | 我不太擅长运动 |
[16:28] | unless there’s somebody to beat. | 除非要和人打架 |
[16:30] | I’d like to avoid competition. | 我也想避开竞争 |
[16:32] | I think that drive may have triggered your abuse | 我觉得那可能是导致你上瘾 |
[16:33] | in the first place. | 的最初原因 |
[16:34] | But kicking your ass at tennis | 但在网球上打败你 |
[16:35] | might be very therapeutic. | 可能是不错的治疗方法 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I get the feeling | 我也觉得 |
[16:39] | you’d like to kick my ass, period. | 你会把我打得落花流水 |
[16:41] | But I’m in the barn | 但在你父母和医生改变主意前 |
[16:42] | until your parents and doctor say otherwise. | 我不会离开这里 |
[16:44] | So get motivated. | 所以打起精神来 |
[16:46] | We’ve got a lot to cover today. | 我们今天有很多事要做 |
[16:51] | I’m just gonna take a quick shower. | 我去冲个凉 |
[16:59] | Toby, hey, please I really, really need to talk to you. | 托比 拜托了 我需要和你谈谈 |
[17:02] | I’m starting to worry because I haven’t heard from you. | 没你的消息 我很担心 |
[17:04] | I just need you to tell me that I’m not, | 我需要你告诉我 我不是 |
[17:06] | like, a horrible person. | 一个可怕的人 |
[17:09] | How come I don’t hear any running water? | 为什么我没听到水声呢 |
[17:19] | Hanna, | 汉娜 |
[17:23] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[17:24] | And I am not amused. | 我一点都不觉得有趣 |
[17:26] | Since when is getting a skinny latte a crime? | 喝脱脂拿铁什么时候成犯罪了 |
[17:28] | We’re not here to joke around, Hanna. | 我们不是来开玩笑的 汉娜 |
[17:29] | Gabe, what is she talking about? | 加布 她在说什么呢 |
[17:30] | It won’t be hard for me to match your handwriting to the note. | 对比你的和信上的字迹并不难 |
[17:32] | When I do, I’ll have to bring you down for questioning. | 如果一致 我就有问题要问你了 |
[17:35] | Hanna, if there’s anything else you have to say | 汉娜 如果关于那封信 |
[17:37] | about the note, now is the time. | 你还有什么要说的 趁现在快说吧 |
[17:39] | She’s not going to find anything. | 她不会有任何发现的 |
[17:42] | I swear, I didn’t write it. | 我发誓 不是我写的 |
[17:47] | “Good cop, bad cop,” I thought that would do the job, | 唱红脸白脸的把戏 我以为会有用 |
[17:50] | but she’s one tough little cookie. | 但她真是个难搞的姑娘 |
[17:52] | I kind of like her. | 我倒有点喜欢她了 |
[17:54] | We arrested her mother and we were wrong. | 我们错误地逮捕了她妈妈 |
[17:55] | And we put that family through hell. | 我们毁了那个家庭 |
[17:57] | My gut tells me that she’s trying to do the same thing. | 我的直觉告诉我她想以牙还牙 |
[18:00] | She’s giving us the runaround. | 她在搪塞我们 |
[18:02] | I know this girl. | 我了解这个女孩 |
[18:03] | Something doesn’t jive. | 有些东西是骗不了人的 |
[18:05] | I think that note’s legit. | 我觉得那封信不是玩笑 |
[18:07] | You’re on your own with that theory. | 你就坚持你的想法吧 |
[18:09] | But keep an eye on her. | 但注意盯着她 |
[18:11] | Let’s see if she takes this to one of her friends. | 我们看看她会不会和朋友们谈起这件事 |
[18:13] | Maybe they’re all in on it. | 也许这件事她们都有份 |
[18:21] | Is that your dad? | 是你爸爸吗 |
[18:23] | Yep. | 是的 |
[18:24] | He wants to take me into some restaurant tonight, | 今晚他想带我去餐厅一起吃饭 |
[18:27] | a little quality father-daughter time. | 共度美好的父女时光 |
[18:30] | Jeremiah’s? | 耶利米餐厅吗 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:33] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:35] | That’s the only good vegetarian place around here. | 那是这附近唯一一家好吃的素食餐厅 |
[18:40] | How do you know so much about SU? | 你怎么对锡拉丘兹这么熟悉 |
[18:42] | I thought that you were from Cedar Rapids. | 我还以为你是锡达拉皮兹市的 |
[18:44] | I am. But my parents went to school here. | 我是 但是我父母在这儿念过书 |
[18:48] | They met on campus in chem lab, freshman year. | 他们大一时在校园的实验室相遇 |
[18:52] | I have three older sisters | 我有三个姐姐 |
[18:53] | and they all graduated from Syracuse, too. | 她们也都是从雪城大学毕业的 |
[18:57] | Summa cum laude. | 最高荣誉生 |
[19:01] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[19:03] | You don’t want to continue the tradition? | 你不想继续这个传统对吗 |
[19:06] | I got into Berklee College of Music. | 我被伯克利音乐学院录取了 |
[19:09] | Wow. That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[19:11] | Yeah, well, my parents don’t think | 但我父母觉得 |
[19:13] | music is the kind of thing you study. | 音乐不是什么正经学科 |
[19:21] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:24] | I– I love music. | 我 我很喜欢音乐 |
[19:26] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[19:28] | You clearly didn’t come here to look at a college. | 你肯定不是来这儿看学校的 |
[19:34] | Um, some jerk just broke my heart into, | 有个混蛋让我的心 |
[19:40] | like, 30,000 million pieces. | 碎成了300亿片 |
[19:43] | That’s a lot. | 这可真不少 |
[19:45] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[19:50] | Anyway, so, yeah, he’s back home and that’s why I’m here. | 然后 他回家了所以我就来了这儿 |
[19:54] | Just needed to disappear for a little bit, I guess. | 我想消失一段时间平复一下 |
[19:58] | That doesn’t seem right. | 这可不对 |
[20:00] | He’s the jerk, but you’re the one in exile? | 他做错了事 而却是你被流放 |
[20:03] | Shouldn’t it be the other way around? | 难道不应该反过来吗 |
[20:07] | Not that I’m complaining or anything. | 我不是在抱怨或是什么 |
[20:10] | Yeah, you better not be. | 最好这样 |
[20:19] | I can finish this. | 让我来吧 |
[20:20] | Why don’t you go up and put your laundry away? | 你上去把洗的衣服放好吧 |
[20:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | I’ll get it. | 我去开吧 |
[20:37] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[20:38] | Veronica, may I come in? | 维罗妮卡 我能进来吗 |
[20:40] | I was just stopping by to see | 我过来看看 |
[20:41] | if you got the flyer I left in your mailbox | 你有没有收到我放在你信箱里的 |
[20:44] | about the bridal show fund-raiser. | 婚礼募捐活动的传单 |
[20:47] | I did. | 我收到了 |
[20:48] | I didn’t get your RSVP. | 但我没有收到你的回复 |
[20:50] | Oh. I’ll have to check the calendar. | 我去看看日程 |
[20:53] | I’ll be right back. | 很快就回 |
[20:57] | You’re looking well. | 你看起来不错 |
[21:00] | Your mother told me that you had a bug. | 你妈妈说你出了点事 |
[21:02] | Your outburst at my home was a reaction | 你在我家里的情感大爆发 |
[21:04] | to some over-the-counter medication? | 是药物反应吗 |
[21:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 啊 是的 |
[21:09] | Next time I’ll be sure to buy name brand. | 下一次我一定会买名牌的 |
[21:14] | I’m so sorry for everything that I said | 我对我所说的一切 |
[21:18] | and for the way that I grabbed you. | 和我对您的方式道歉 |
[21:20] | I really was not myself. | 当时并非我本意 |
[21:21] | No apology necessary. | 没必要道歉 |
[21:28] | My guess is she’s in there writing a check. | 我想她一定在里面写支票 |
[21:30] | I wouldn’t expect her to attend. | 我可不指望她能去 |
[21:32] | But it’s all for a good cause. | 但也是由充分正当理由的 |
[21:34] | You know, the charity feeds starving children. | 慈善机构救助那些挨饿的孩子 |
[21:37] | No mother should have to watch her child die. | 没有母亲会眼睁睁地看着她的孩子死去 |
[21:45] | I should probably just take my laundry up | 我得把衣服拿上去 |
[21:47] | and go to bed. | 早点休息了 |
[21:49] | Nothing beats a good night’s sleep | 没有什么比在舒爽干净的床单上 |
[21:50] | on a set of fresh, clean sheets. | 好好睡一觉更好的了 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry, Jessica. | 杰西卡 抱歉 |
[21:56] | We have another commitment that night. | 我们那晚有别的安排了 |
[21:59] | I hope this helps. | 希望这个能帮上忙 |
[22:00] | Thank you. I so appreciate your generosity. | 谢谢 感谢你的大方捐助 |
[22:05] | Goodbye, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 再见 |
[22:19] | Well, you sure do look nice. | 你看起来不错 |
[22:22] | You ready for our last big day? | 准备好了吗 我们的最后一天 |
[22:24] | I actually just came by to let you know | 我来是为了告诉你 |
[22:27] | I’m gonna cut out early. | 我要提前退出了 |
[22:29] | Head back home. | 我得回家了 |
[22:30] | Maybe take Antonio on the scenic route. | 带着安东尼奥一起去观光公路 |
[22:35] | You’re gonna go talk to your folks about Berklee? | 你要回去跟你父母说伯克利的事吗 |
[22:38] | That’s the plan. | 我是这样打算的 |
[22:41] | Look, I just wanted to say, | 我只想告诉你 |
[22:46] | I thought this was gonna be a pretty unbearable week | 我之前还以为这个礼拜会很不好过 |
[22:50] | and it ended up being pretty great. | 结果很棒的结束了 |
[22:55] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[23:07] | You should find me if you’re ever in Rosewood. | 去玫瑰镇的话记得找我 |
[23:11] | Count on it. | 一定 |
[23:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:28] | Hey. Have you talked to Aria? | 你看到艾瑞亚了吗 |
[23:31] | Not today. Why? | 今天还没 怎么了 |
[23:32] | She’s not answering any of my calls or texts. | 电话和短信她都不回 |
[23:34] | Look, if you hear from her, tell her I said, “Thanks.” | 如果你见到她 帮我跟她说谢谢 |
[23:37] | Mike, hold on. | 麦克 等等 |
[23:39] | Can you take over for a sec? | 你能帮我接管一下吗 |
[23:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:45] | Aria got what she wanted. | 艾瑞亚成功了 |
[23:47] | Mona dumped me this morning. | 梦娜今天早上甩了我 |
[23:49] | I got a text really early that said we’re done. | 我刚才收到她的信息 她说要分手 |
[23:52] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[23:53] | Okay, I’m sorry that happened | 很抱歉会这样 |
[23:54] | but I don’t think Aria was involved. | 但是我觉得应该不是艾瑞亚的原因 |
[23:56] | Oh, so the fact that you guys can’t stand her | 所以你们讨厌梦娜 |
[23:57] | has nothing to do with it? | 也和这事没关吗 |
[24:00] | I can’t think of another reason | 我找不到其他的原因 |
[24:02] | why Mona would just cut me off like a wart. | 来解释梦娜为什么会这么急于甩掉我了 |
[24:05] | Maybe I could talk to her. | 我可以跟她谈谈 |
[24:07] | Find out what’s going on. | 看看到底怎么了 |
[24:09] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[24:11] | Just tell Aria to call me. | 告诉艾瑞亚联系我 |
[24:34] | Hey, we just did 3 loops, that’s 3 miles. | 我们跑了三圈 差不多三英里 |
[24:37] | And now we’re doing an extra loop | 我们还要再跑一圈 |
[24:38] | for your little phone stunt yesterday. | 因为你昨天偷偷打电话的事惩罚你 |
[24:40] | God, why are you so mean, Dean? | 你怎么这么烦人 主任 |
[24:43] | Because you make me tense, Spence. | 因为你让我很紧张 斯宾塞 |
[24:45] | I mean how long are you gonna keep this up? | 你还要这样玩多久 |
[24:46] | Rhyming? I could go all day. | 押韵吗 我玩一整天都没问题 |
[24:50] | I can see that you’re a smart girl | 看得出来你是个聪明女孩 |
[24:52] | with a sharp tongue, and you love to spar. | 嘴巴很快 很有斗志 |
[24:56] | But getting under my skin isn’t the goal here. | 但是你惹我生气没用 |
[24:59] | It’s getting under yours so we can address | 只有你自己努力 才能知道 |
[25:00] | what’s really going on. | 到底发生了什么 |
[25:03] | Do you have any interest in that? | 你愿意配合我吗 |
[25:08] | One more mile. Let’s go. | 还有一英里 加油 |
[25:24] | Damn it, Ali, I said stop it. | 该死的 艾莉 我让你站住 |
[25:51] | Hey, hey, take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[25:58] | Now tell me what’s going on. | 现在告诉我发生了什么 |
[26:04] | I think I know what I did. | 我好像知道自己做了什么了 |
[26:24] | Do you ever think that sometimes people see you | 你有没有过感觉别人比你自己 |
[26:29] | more clearly than you see yourself? | 还要了解自己 |
[26:32] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不太清楚你的意思 |
[26:37] | There are things that happened | 有些事情发生了 |
[26:41] | that I don’t remember and other people do. | 我不记得而别人记得 |
[26:46] | And you’re using their memories to fill in the blanks? | 然后你就用别人的记忆来填补自己的记忆空白吗 |
[26:50] | Yeah. What else can I do? | 要不然我怎么办 |
[26:53] | Well, maybe recalling what really happened | 可能回忆发生过的事情 |
[26:56] | is a little too much to wrap your head around right now. | 对于你来说还是有点难度 |
[27:02] | I mean I should have known | 我的意思是我应该记得 |
[27:04] | that I was capable of something like this. | 自己会做那样的事 |
[27:06] | I’ve done bad things before. | 我之前做过很多坏事 |
[27:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:09] | Look, before you go to that place, | 在那样想之前 |
[27:12] | I want you to look at what happened today as a positive. | 我想让你把今天发生的事看成一种进步 |
[27:16] | It sounds like to me, at least emotionally, | 我觉得至少你从感情上 |
[27:18] | you’re ready to take responsibility for your actions. | 已经准备好为自己做的负责了 |
[27:22] | You want to know what you did, | 你想知道你做过什么 |
[27:24] | maybe make good on a few things. | 这也许是好事 |
[27:26] | How am I supposed to take responsibility? | 我要怎么负责 |
[27:30] | I mean if I– if I really did this. | 要是我真的做了这件事 |
[27:32] | Did what, Spencer? | 做了什么 斯宾塞 |
[27:40] | Nothing. Nothing. I’m sorry. | 没什么 没什么 抱歉 |
[27:44] | I’m really talked-out right now. | 我自己现在也说不清 |
[27:49] | I think we’ve covered enough. | 今天就到此为止吧 |
[27:53] | I’m gonna give you some space | 我会给你一点空间 |
[27:58] | so you can read that. | 你看看这个 |
[28:25] | Just so you know, I’m a picker. | 你得知道 我点菜很烂 |
[28:26] | So whatever I order, | 无论我点的什么 |
[28:28] | the other person’s plate always looks better. | 别人的菜总是看起来更好吃 |
[28:31] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:32] | It means whatever you order, get a side of garlic bread. | 我是说 无论你点什么 都要加一个蒜蓉面包 |
[28:38] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[28:40] | Hi, Mrs. D. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 您好 |
[28:41] | Don’t you look lovely tonight? | 你今晚真漂亮 |
[28:45] | Are we on a date? | 你们是在约会吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah. Yeah. This is Travis. | 是的 这是特拉维斯 |
[28:52] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[28:55] | Such a gentleman. | 真有礼貌 |
[28:59] | I won’t keep you. | 不打扰你们了 |
[29:00] | You two enjoy yourselves. | 你们继续 |
[29:06] | Mrs. DiLaurentis? | 迪劳伦提斯夫人吗 |
[29:08] | Lieutenant Tanner. | 我是陆军中尉坦纳 |
[29:09] | Detective Holbrook. | 我是霍尔布鲁克警探 |
[29:12] | Please come with us. | 请跟我们走 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry. This will just take one moment. | 抱歉 就一分钟 |
[29:21] | Uh, so if you want the garlic bread, | 如果你想要蒜蓉面包 |
[29:23] | maybe I should order the lasagna. | 也许我该点千层面 |
[29:28] | Yeah, yeah, sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[29:50] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你聊聊 |
[29:51] | I have somewhere to be. | 我还有地方要去 |
[29:53] | Going to meet with Ezra Fitz? | 去见以斯拉·费兹吗 |
[29:58] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[30:13] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[30:15] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[30:25] | Why would you help him? | 你为什么帮他 |
[30:27] | I’m surprised it took you this long to figure it out. | 我很惊讶 你花了这么长时间才发现 |
[30:29] | And I kind of expected it would be Aria. | 我还有些希望发现的人是艾瑞亚 |
[30:32] | He should have told her about the book a long time ago. | 他很久之前就该和她提起那本书的 |
[30:35] | When did you find out? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[30:37] | Around the time I bought Jenna’s car. | 大概在我买了詹娜的车时 |
[30:39] | But I didn’t want to help him with his tattle-tale, | 但我不想帮他写他的闲话故事 |
[30:42] | I wanted to stop him. | 我想要阻止他 |
[30:44] | Or at least, stop the parts that included me, | 或者至少阻止和我有关的那部分 |
[30:46] | some of the stuff I did, I could still go to jail for. | 我做过的一些事可能会令我入狱 |
[30:49] | So we made a deal. | 所以我们达成了一项协议 |
[30:51] | I would answer questions about my exploits, | 我会就我的壮举回答提问的 |
[30:53] | and he’d edit out anything I did that was less than legal. | 他会删除我所做过违法的事情 |
[30:58] | Did you read the book? | 你看过那本书了吗 |
[31:00] | Do you know what it says about Alison? | 你知道关于艾莉森 书里写了什么吗 |
[31:02] | If Alison were alive, | 如果艾莉森还活着 |
[31:03] | I’m sure she’d love being | 我相信她喜欢成为 |
[31:05] | the focus of a scandalous page-turner. | 一本引人入胜丑闻中的主角 |
[31:08] | But no, Ezra only showed me parts of chapters | 但我不知道 以斯拉只给我看了 |
[31:10] | I was written into. | 有关我的那几章内容 |
[31:12] | I never saw the whole thing. | 我从未看过整本书 |
[31:17] | I didn’t come here to hash things out. | 我不是来着讨论解决问题的 |
[31:21] | I came here to tell you that you need to leave. | 我来这是要告诉你 你得离开 |
[31:26] | Yeah, I understand you need your space. | 好 我知道你需要自己的空间 |
[31:29] | No, I don’t think that you understand. | 不 我认为你不明白 |
[31:32] | I do. | 我明白 |
[31:33] | I spoke with Hackett yesterday | 昨天我和哈克特谈过了 |
[31:35] | and I’m taking a leave of absence. | 我要开始休假了 |
[31:36] | No, Ezra. | 不 以斯拉 |
[31:40] | You need to leave town. For good. | 你得离开小镇 永远别再回来 |
[31:48] | Aria, we can work through this. | 艾瑞亚 我们可以解决这件事的 |
[31:49] | I don’t want to work through this. | 我不想解决这件事 |
[31:52] | I don’t want to run into you at the grocery | 我不想在杂货店撞到你 |
[31:53] | or every time I grab coffee with my friends | 或是每次我和朋友买咖啡的时候 |
[31:55] | I don’t want to see you. | 我不想见到你 |
[31:56] | I don’t want to hear from you. Ever. | 我不想再听到你的声音了 永远 |
[32:03] | So you dated Mike to get closer to Aria, | 你和迈克约会是为了接近艾瑞亚 |
[32:05] | so you could spy on her. | 这样你就能监视她 |
[32:07] | Mike’s a really sweet guy. | 迈克真的是个可爱的人 |
[32:10] | I fell for him. | 我喜欢上了他 |
[32:13] | When you guys started to catch on, | 在你们开始明白的时候 |
[32:15] | I tried to tell Fitz I wanted out. | 我和费兹说过我想退出 |
[32:16] | He said that wasn’t an option. | 他说我没得选 |
[32:19] | I didn’t want to drag Mike into my mess, so I let him go. | 我不想把迈克也卷进来 所以我放手了 |
[32:25] | You went through all that and got nothing? | 你经历了这一切 却空手而回吗 |
[32:26] | Not nothing. | 不是空手而回 |
[32:28] | It’s murky, but it’s big. | 浑浊不清的 但是很大 |
[32:33] | Remember, after the lodge burned down, | 记得在小屋烧毁之后 |
[32:36] | I told you all that someone stole the game from me | 我和你们说过 我还被关在拉德里的时候 |
[32:37] | when I was in Radley? | 有人抢了我的游戏主权 |
[32:39] | We all thought it was CeCe. | 我们都以为是茜茜 |
[32:40] | I never found out. | 我从未查出真相 |
[32:42] | But whoever it is, Ezra thinks he knows. | 但不管是谁 以斯拉认为他知道 |
[32:51] | This is a copy of my manuscript. | 这是我手稿的副本 |
[32:53] | Thanks, but I think I’ll wait till it’s in the clearance bin. | 谢谢 我想我还是等到它大甩卖时再看吧 |
[32:56] | I really think you should read it. | 我真的觉得你该看看 |
[32:59] | I found some stuff out that can really help you. | 我找到一些真正能帮到你的东西 |
[33:08] | And for what it’s worth, | 不论如何 |
[33:10] | I was in New York returning my publisher’s advance. | 我去了纽约 回绝了我的出版商 |
[33:13] | I thought if I pulled the plug– | 我想如果我不再出版 |
[33:14] | It’s too late, Ezra. | 太晚了 以斯拉 |
[33:24] | Well, I guess this is good-bye then. | 看来要说再见了 |
[34:33] | I’m about to kill this dessert. | 我要狼吞虎咽了 |
[34:34] | You’d better jump in if you want a bite. | 如果你要吃 最好快点 |
[34:35] | Oh, no, you can finish it. | 不 你把它吃完吧 |
[34:41] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:42] | Look, Travis, I’m so sorry. | 特拉维斯 对不起 |
[34:43] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:44] | Can I please just pay for my half? | 我能付我那份吗 |
[34:46] | I don’t go dutch on the first date. | 我不想第次一约会就AA制 |
[34:51] | You sure everything’s okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[34:53] | Do you want me to drop you somewhere? | 要我载你去哪吗 |
[34:54] | No, it’s just a friend. | 不 只是一个朋友 |
[34:58] | I knew something was up. | 我就知道有事发生 |
[35:00] | You’ve been distracted almost the whole night. | 你几乎一整晚都心不在焉 |
[35:02] | And it’s not just since that text came in. | 不只是从接到短信的开始 |
[35:05] | I’m just a little rusty. | 我只是有点迟钝 |
[35:06] | It’s been a while since I’ve been on a date. | 从约会起我就这样 有一段时间了 |
[35:13] | Come on, this wasn’t a date. | 拜托 这不是约会 |
[35:14] | Your phone makes a lousy third wheel. | 你的手机是个讨厌的电灯泡 |
[35:16] | Look, it won’t happen again, I promise. | 不会再有下次了 我保证 |
[35:18] | I just– I really have to go. | 我只是 我真的得走了 |
[35:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:37] | Look, I know it didn’t seem like it, | 我知道虽然看来不像 |
[35:38] | but I had a really great time. | 但我真的很开心 |
[35:47] | So you think that Mona left that anonymous tip? | 你认为梦娜留了匿名暗示 |
[35:50] | Well, if she was upset that she had to dump Mike, | 如果她因为不得已甩了迈克而难过 |
[35:52] | maybe she was trying to make Fitz pay. | 也许她会让费兹付出代价 |
[35:55] | It could all lead back to Ezra. | 一切回到以斯拉身上 |
[35:58] | It might stop him from publishing | 在他们调查的时候 |
[35:59] | while they investigate. | 也许能阻止出版这本书 |
[36:03] | Em, how long has this been there? | 艾米 这封信在这多久了 |
[36:06] | What– What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[36:08] | The blue envelope. | 这个蓝色信封 |
[36:10] | It’s a note from Paige. Why? | 是佩奇留给我的纸条 为什么 |
[36:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:15] | I had to finish reading it to be sure, but– | 我得看完才能确定 但是 |
[36:19] | Ezra gave me a copy of his book. | 以斯拉把自己写的书给了我一份 |
[36:20] | You talked to him? | 你去找他了吗 |
[36:22] | Mona dumped your brother, | 梦娜把你弟弟甩了 |
[36:23] | and he thinks you made her do it, | 他觉得是你让她这么做的 |
[36:24] | but really it was because of Ezra. | 但其实是因为以斯拉 |
[36:26] | Sorry. Housekeeping. | 不好意思 那是打扫房间的 |
[36:28] | Yeah, I’ll deal with that. | 没事 |
[36:31] | You’re back. Are you better? | 你回来了 好些了吗 |
[36:35] | Better, yeah, but it’s your SOS, | 好多了 但是你说找我们来有要紧事 |
[36:37] | so why don’t you go first? | 所以你先说吧 |
[36:40] | Okay, there is something that Ezra wanted us to know. | 好吧 其实以斯拉是想告诉我们些什么事 |
[36:43] | I thought you went to Syracuse to get away from him? | 你去锡拉库扎不是想摆脱他吗 |
[36:45] | What changed? | 怎么回事 |
[36:47] | I– I just figured out how to say what needed to be said. | 我只是想明白了怎么说出该说的话 |
[36:51] | And then he gave me a copy of his book. | 然后他就把他写的书给我了一份 |
[36:52] | You guys, you’re never going to believe this, | 你们肯定不会相信的 |
[36:53] | but Ezra thinks that “A” Is Ali’s mom. | 以斯拉觉得A是艾莉她妈妈 |
[37:07] | Are you sure that’s what it says | 你确定根据书的内容 |
[37:09] | that Mrs. DiLaurentis is “A”? | 迪劳伦提斯夫人就是A吗 |
[37:11] | That’s ridiculous. How old is she? | 太搞笑了 她都多大年纪了 |
[37:12] | Does she even know how to text? | 她知道怎么发短信吗 |
[37:14] | “A” has been telling us to stop going after Alison | A一直让我们不要再找艾莉森了 |
[37:16] | probably because “A” wants to bring her home. | 可能就是因为A想让她回家 |
[37:18] | But that’s exactly what we’ve been trying to do. | 但我们一直以来不也是这个目的吗 |
[37:21] | Why would Mrs. DiLaurentis think that we were in the way? | 为什么迪劳伦提斯夫人会以为我们是在碍事 |
[37:25] | Maybe because she thinks I tried to kill Ali. | 可能是因为她以为我想杀艾莉 |
[37:31] | When did Ali’s mom accuse you of attempted murder? | 艾莉她妈妈什么时候指控你谋杀艾莉了 |
[37:35] | And why are you just now telling us this? | 你为什么才跟我们说 |
[37:37] | Look, the other night I found a bunch of dirt | 那天晚上我发现自己的床底下 |
[37:39] | in the bottom of my bed | 有一堆土 |
[37:40] | and Ali’s mom made some cryptic comment about it. | 然后艾莉的妈妈就含沙射影地说我 |
[37:43] | Don’t pin that on her. | 那不是她的错 |
[37:45] | I mean that sounds like an “A” move. | 我是说这招儿看起来像是A的行径 |
[37:46] | Which is why I think she’s “A.” | 所以我才觉得她是A |
[37:48] | Mrs. D being “A” makes about as much sense | 如果迪劳伦提斯夫人是A的话 |
[37:50] | as you whacking Ali over the head with a shovel. | 那就肯定是你用铁锹砸的艾莉的头 |
[37:54] | I could have. | 可能就是我 |
[37:56] | CeCe told Ezra that both she and Mrs. DiLaurentis | 茜茜跟以斯拉说她跟迪劳伦提斯夫人 |
[37:58] | saw me pick up a shovel and go after Ali. | 都看到我拿起铁锹去追艾莉了 |
[38:01] | But Alison is still alive. | 但是艾莉森还活着啊 |
[38:03] | We argued that night, okay. | 那晚我们确实起了争执 |
[38:05] | And we’d all been drinking | 我们当时都喝酒了 |
[38:06] | but I was also on amphetamines. | 而且我还服用了安非他明 |
[38:08] | I don’t remember anything | 我对当时的事没有印象 |
[38:09] | and lately I’ve been seeing things. | 而且最近我一直看到一些东西 |
[38:11] | I don’t know if it’s just me coming off of the drugs | 我不知道这是停药对我造成的影响 |
[38:13] | or if it is a guilty conscience. | 还是因为我问心有愧 |
[38:15] | But if two people saw me– | 但是如果有两个人看到我… |
[38:16] | Why believe anything CeCe says? | 为什么要相信茜茜的话 |
[38:18] | Because it wasn’t just CeCe. | 因为不只是茜茜这么说 |
[38:20] | Ezra put it in his book, okay. | 以斯拉也把这个写进他的书里了 |
[38:21] | He thinks that one of us tried to kill her | 他觉得我们有人想杀艾莉 |
[38:23] | and that person is probably me. | 那个人可能就是我 |
[38:25] | The only person that knows what really happened is Alison. | 唯一知道真相的人只有艾莉森 |
[38:28] | Yeah, and she’s not here to help us, is she? | 对 但是她人不在 没法帮我们 |
[38:33] | I can’t talk about this anymore. | 我不想再说这事了 |
[38:35] | I’m gonna get a snack. | 去吃点零食放松一下 |
[38:36] | Somebody want anything? | 你们还有谁想吃什么吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[38:40] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去吧 |
[38:43] | Hey, Em, can I ask you something? | 艾米 问你点事 |
[38:46] | We don’t have any cheesy puffs. | 我们家没有起司泡芙 |
[38:47] | My mom says the orange powder has chemicals in it | 我妈妈说那种橙色粉末里面有很多化学物质 |
[38:49] | that make you break out. | 人的身体无法分解 |
[38:50] | No, it’s– look, it’s important | 不是这个 有件事很重要 |
[38:53] | and I need you to tell me the truth. | 我需要你跟我说实话 |
[39:00] | You told Paige that Alison’s alive, didn’t you? | 你跟佩奇说过艾莉森还活着 对吗 |
[39:14] | Dad put some leftovers in the fridge for you. | 爸爸在冰箱给你留了饭 |
[39:19] | I ate ’em. | 我都吃了 |
[39:23] | It’s fine, I had something at Emily’s. | 没事 我在艾米丽家吃过东西了 |
[39:35] | I heard about Mona. | 我听说梦娜的事了 |
[39:38] | Mike, I’m really sorry. | 迈克 真的很遗憾 |
[39:41] | I know how much it hurts. | 我知道你有多受伤 |
[39:45] | You know that I would never– | 你知道我绝对不会… |
[39:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:50] | It was just easier to blame you | 只是把事情怪到你头上 |
[39:52] | than admit you were right all along. | 比承认你一直都是正确的要容易 |
[39:54] | Maybe about this. | 这件事我可能是说对了吧 |
[39:57] | But there are plenty of other things | 但是还有很多很多事 |
[39:59] | that I’m wrong about. | 我也是错的 |
[40:16] | Are we going to have to lock you in your room at night? | 需要我们晚上把你锁在你的房间里吗 |
[40:19] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈 抱歉 |
[40:20] | It was really, really important. | 我出去是因为有很重要的事 |
[40:23] | More important than staying sober? | 比保持清醒还要重要吗 |
[40:25] | No. | 不是的 |
[40:26] | Were you out looking for drugs? | 你是出去找毒品吗 |
[40:28] | What? Mom, no. | 什么 不是的 妈 |
[40:29] | The drawer was open. | 抽屉开着呢 |
[40:30] | Did you– give me your phone. | 你… 把你的手机给我 |
[40:38] | What does “SOS” mean? | SOS是什么意思 |
[40:39] | And why were you meeting up at Emily’s? | 你们为什么要去艾米丽家见面 |
[40:41] | Hanging out with your friends, | 跟你的朋友一起玩 |
[40:42] | that’s what was so important? | 就那么重要吗 |
[40:45] | I’m about ready to throw my hands up. | 我都想放弃了 |
[40:47] | You keep flirting with disaster no matter | 不论我怎么努力想保护你 |
[40:49] | how hard we try to protect you. | 你还是一直去惹麻烦 |
[40:50] | Maybe you should stop. | 那就省省吧 |
[40:54] | It’s about a quarter past sarcasm, Spencer. | 这句话挖苦的有点过了 斯宾塞 |
[40:56] | You want to try another tone? | 你要不要换种口气跟我说话 |
[40:57] | I’m not being sarcastic. | 我不是挖苦你 |
[40:59] | You and Dad said that you covered for me | 你跟爸爸说那年夏天我第一次 |
[41:00] | that summer when I was first using. | 吸毒的时候你们帮我掩盖过去了 |
[41:04] | What did you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[41:05] | Because I still don’t remember. | 因为我至今仍不记得当时的事 |
[41:08] | Consider it a blessing. | 还是不记得的好 |
[41:11] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[41:12] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也去睡吧 |
[41:43] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[41:46] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[41:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |