时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It belongs to Alison. | 这是艾莉森的 |
[00:04] | There’s contact information there, | 上面还有联系信息 |
[00:05] | maybe for other people who are helping her, | 可能是给帮她的人的 |
[00:06] | or places to stay. | 或者是找住处用的 |
[00:08] | This is Dean Stavros. | 这位是迪恩·斯特福 |
[00:09] | He’s going to be staying with us for a while. | 他会跟我们住一段时间 |
[00:10] | I’m a drug and alcohol abuse counselor. | 我是毒品酒精滥用顾问 |
[00:12] | When police were questioning you about that night, | 警察问你那天晚上发生的事 |
[00:14] | why wouldn’t you just tell them? | 你怎么不跟他们说 |
[00:16] | Last night my sister was alive. | 我妹妹活着的最后一天晚上 |
[00:17] | And it would have made me a suspect. | 那样我会有杀人嫌疑 |
[00:18] | 我确定艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯还活着 去找她吧 AD公司 邮政信箱537 宾州 瓦林福德镇 | |
[00:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:19] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我本希望你能告诉我 |
[00:20] | I didn’t write it. | 这不是我写的 |
[00:21] | Somebody else knows Alison’s alive | 有别人知道艾莉森还活着 |
[00:22] | and they told the cops. | 她们还去告诉警察了 |
[00:23] | Mrs. DiLaurentis? I’m Detective Holbrook. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人吗 我是霍尔布鲁克警探 |
[00:26] | We’d like to have a couple of words. | 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[00:26] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:27] | This is a copy of my manuscript. | 这是我手稿的副本 |
[00:28] | I found some stuff out that could really help you. | 我找到一些真正能帮到你的东西 |
[00:30] | Ezra thinks that “A” is Ali’s mom. | 以斯拉觉得A是艾莉她妈妈 |
[00:32] | And Mrs. DiLaurentis saw me | 迪劳伦提斯夫人看到我 |
[00:33] | pick up the shovel and go after Ali. | 拿起铁锹去追艾莉了 |
[00:35] | She thinks I tried to kill Ali. | 她以为我想杀艾莉 |
[01:20] | So wait. You think that Paige gave that note to the police? | 慢着 你们觉得是佩奇把纸条交给警方的 |
[01:23] | We don’t think, we know. | 不是觉得 我们确定 |
[01:24] | I mean it was her handwriting and her stationery. | 那是她的笔迹和信纸 |
[01:26] | Em, have you spoken to her yet? | 艾米 你跟她谈过了吗 |
[01:29] | She’s in Maine visiting family. | 她去缅因州探亲了 |
[01:31] | You guys, if the police know that Ali is alive– | 如果警方知道艾莉还活着… |
[01:33] | Then we’re all gonna get dragged in that precinct. | 那咱们都会被带去警局 |
[01:35] | Honestly, I’m a lot more worried about Alison than I’m about us. | 说真的 比起我们 我更担心艾莉森 |
[01:38] | So what are we gonna say when the cops ask | 警方问起艾莉坟墓里是谁的尸骨时 |
[01:40] | whose bones are in Ali’s grave? | 我们要怎么说 |
[01:42] | That we don’t know. | 说我们不知道啊 |
[01:43] | You guys, if the cops are gonna question anybody, | 警方要问讯谁的话 |
[01:45] | it’s gonna be me. | 那也是我 |
[01:47] | I’m the one who Ali’s mom saw with that shovel. | 艾莉妈妈看到的那个拿着铁锹的人是我 |
[01:49] | But Ali’s alive, Spencer. | 但艾莉还活着 斯宾塞 |
[01:51] | Yeah, and somebody else isn’t. | 是啊 但有人死了 |
[01:52] | And I’m the one who might have bashed | 我才是那个可能一铁锹砸死了 |
[01:53] | in the skull of a stranger. | 一个陌生人的人 |
[01:55] | Okay, you really need to eat something. | 好了 你真得吃点东西了 |
[01:57] | Hanna, give her your cookie. | 汉娜 把你的饼干给她 |
[01:58] | You give her your cookie. I’m hungry. | 怎么不把你的给她 我很饿 |
[01:59] | Aria, face it. | 艾瑞亚 面对现实吧 |
[02:01] | That’s why Ali’s mom has been stalking us | 这就是自打梦娜陷入困境别无选择后 |
[02:02] | ever since Mona put on a straitjacket. | 艾莉的妈妈就一直跟踪我们的原因 |
[02:04] | Okay, let’s back up for a second. | 好了 我们往回倒一点 |
[02:07] | I get that Mrs. DiLaurentis is really scary, | 我明白迪劳伦提斯太太很吓人 |
[02:09] | but I’m not buying that she’s the devil. | 但我不信她就是A |
[02:11] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[02:12] | “A” Knows Ali’s alive. | A知道艾莉还活着 |
[02:13] | If she knew that why would she waste her energy torturing us | 如果她知道 为什么浪费精力折磨我们 |
[02:16] | instead of bringing her daughter back home? | 而不是带女儿回家呢 |
[02:18] | Maybe because she thinks Ali won’t be safe | 也许是因为她认为除非我锒铛入狱 |
[02:19] | until I’m behind bars. | 不然艾莉都不安全 |
[02:21] | Okay, you do need this more than I do. | 好了 你确实比我更需要这些饼干 |
[02:23] | Look, I’m not saying she hasn’t had help, okay. | 我没说她没有帮手 |
[02:25] | I stayed at that house, Spencer. | 我住过他们家 斯宾塞 |
[02:27] | Yeah, and you were almost kebob-ed with a knitting needle. | 是啊 你差点被绒线针戳死 |
[02:29] | Um, that was me. | 那是我 |
[02:30] | I was there when she got the divorce papers, okay. | 她拿到离婚协议书的时候我在场 |
[02:33] | She’s been through hell. | 她非常痛苦 |
[02:34] | Yeah, and that may also be the birthplace on her passport. | 是啊 也许就是那时候她萌生了那些恶毒招数 |
[02:38] | I always knew she was a witch. | 我一直都知道她很恶毒 |
[02:40] | Fitz is just confirming it. | 费兹只是证实了而已 |
[02:41] | Yeah, and we all know how much we can trust him. | 是啊 我们都清楚他多可信 |
[02:45] | – Where are you going? – Home. And you’re my ride. | -你要去哪 -回家 而你要送我 |
[02:47] | Can we please go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[03:00] | Is that Jason? | 那是杰森吗 |
[03:02] | Jason. Jason. | 杰森 杰森 |
[03:09] | What was that about? | 什么情况 |
[03:11] | Who knows? When did he get back? | 谁知道 他什么时候回来的 |
[03:14] | I don’t know. But he totally saw us. | 不知道 但他肯定看到我们了 |
[03:16] | Come on, hurry. | 快来 快点 |
[03:22] | Hurry. I don’t want to lose him. | 快点 我不想跟丢他 |
[03:24] | Why would he just take off like that? | 他为什么就这样开车离开了 |
[03:31] | What’s going on? It’s stuck. | 怎么回事 卡住了 |
[03:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:50] | 你认识我 斯宾塞 是你杀了我 | |
[04:25] | It’s not about money. | 跟钱没关系 |
[04:26] | It’s about getting wasted in a motel room. | 而是因为你在旅馆房间里喝得酩酊大醉 |
[04:29] | I wasn’t wasted, Mom. | 我没醉 妈妈 |
[04:31] | The friend I was with was the one that was drinking. | 跟我在一起的那个朋友才喝了酒 |
[04:34] | Which friend? This was one friend? | 哪个朋友 只有一个吗 |
[04:35] | Because your father made it sound like | 因为你爸说得好像 |
[04:36] | you were hosting the “Rolling Stones”. | 你在招待整个”滚石乐队” |
[04:38] | Yes, Mom, it was one friend. | 是的 妈妈 就一个朋友 |
[04:41] | Does this have anything to do | 这事跟费兹老师 |
[04:42] | with Mr. Fitz resigning from Rosewood? | 从玫瑰镇高中辞职有关系吗 |
[04:46] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:48] | Aria, what’s going on? | 艾瑞亚 到底怎么回事 |
[04:52] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[04:53] | I’m fine, honestly. | 我真的没事 |
[04:56] | I just can’t really talk about this first thing in the morning. | 我只是没法一大早就谈这件事 |
[04:59] | Well, would it be any easier | 如果我站在你床边听你说 |
[05:01] | if I was at the foot of your bed? | 你会不会觉得轻松一点呢 |
[05:17] | But Jason’s not answering, Emily. | 但是杰森不接电话 艾米丽 |
[05:19] | He’s unloading boxes from his car. | 他在从车上卸箱子 |
[05:21] | I’m just gonna walk over there and try to talk to him. | 我要过去跟他谈谈 |
[05:24] | Talk to you later. | 回聊 |
[05:27] | You’re up early. | 你起得挺早 |
[05:28] | Yeah, I have to go talk to somebody before school. | 是啊 我得在上学之前跟一个人聊聊 |
[05:31] | Okay, I’ll grab my jacket. | 好 我去拿外套 |
[05:33] | No, Dean, you don’t have to come. | 不 迪恩 你不用一起来 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I do. | 要的 |
[05:36] | Your folks hired me to be with you at all times. | 你父母雇我全天候陪着你 |
[05:38] | Okay, I get it, but this– | 好 我明白 但我这位 |
[05:40] | my friend, you’re gonna make him very uncomfortable. | 朋友 你会让他很不舒服的 |
[05:45] | Why the pause? | 为什么停顿了 |
[05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:48] | You paused before you said friend. | 你说”朋友”之前停顿了 |
[05:51] | How come? | 为什么 |
[05:52] | Because he’s my next door neighbor, okay, | 因为他是我隔壁的邻居 |
[05:54] | and he’s also my– it’s complicated, okay. | 也是我的… 总之 一言难尽 |
[05:57] | You’re making it sound more and more inviting. | 听你这么说 我真是愈发想去了 |
[05:58] | Dean, seriously, please. | 迪恩 说真的 拜托你 |
[06:00] | He just got out of rehab himself. | 他自己就刚从戒毒所出来 |
[06:01] | And if my sobriety-sitter tags along as a chaperone– | 如果我的戒瘾保姆跟在我身边… |
[06:04] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[06:05] | It’s annoying, okay. | 很烦人 好吗 |
[06:06] | I’m not going to meet him behind a dumpster to cook meth. | 我又不是跟他去垃圾箱后面制毒 |
[06:09] | I’m just walking next door. | 我只是走到隔壁 |
[06:10] | Can you just watch us from the window? | 你能在窗口看着吗 |
[06:13] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[06:15] | Where’s the cup? | 杯子呢 |
[06:17] | Spencer, I need a urine sample. | 斯宾塞 我要你的尿液样本 |
[06:19] | That’s the deal. | 我们说好的 |
[06:21] | Well, I’m tapped out. | 我尿不出 |
[06:27] | Replenish and we’ll wait. | 喝水吧 我们等着 |
[06:33] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[06:35] | Don’t touch that either. | 那个也别碰 |
[06:36] | Where am I supposed to eat? | 那我要去哪儿吃 |
[06:43] | Right there. | 这儿 |
[06:47] | Shouldn’t Mrs. DiLaurentis be doing all the work? | 这些不都该迪劳伦提斯夫人做吗 |
[06:50] | I mean isn’t she the one hosting the stupid bridal show? | 毕竟是她要办这场愚蠢的婚纱秀 |
[06:53] | It’s not stupid, it’s for charity. | 为了慈善就不愚蠢 |
[06:56] | And Jessica’s just a little distracted right now. | 而且杰西卡现在也不能全心做这个 |
[06:58] | Something’s going on. | 她有别的事要操心 |
[07:01] | Have you ever wondered why she offered you a job? | 你有没有想过她为什么要给你工作 |
[07:04] | I mean you guys weren’t even friends. | 你们之前连朋友都不是 |
[07:06] | It’s not like I had many after I checked out of cell block H. | 出狱后我的朋友也没剩下多少了 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry, I just– I don’t trust her. | 对不起 我 我只是不相信她 |
[07:14] | And you shouldn’t either. | 你也不该相信她 |
[07:16] | She helped this family through a very difficult time. | 她帮助我们熬过了一段非常艰难的日子 |
[07:19] | And the least we can do is be there for her. | 而我们能做的只有在她需要的时候帮她 |
[07:22] | Was the door slammed in your face? | 他直接把你拒之门外了 |
[07:23] | No. He was just inside by the time that I got there. | 没有 我到的时候他已经进屋里了 |
[07:26] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:27] | Dean and his obsession with my bladder. | 迪恩 他对我的膀胱情有独钟 |
[07:30] | Well, I thought you were allowed more privileges. | 我以为你会有更多的自主权 |
[07:32] | You can’t escape the cup, Emily. | 那也得给他尿样 艾米丽 |
[07:40] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[07:42] | Late last night. | 昨天夜里 |
[07:43] | I was going to call you this morning. | 我本来想早上打给你 |
[07:45] | But you didn’t. | 但你没打 |
[07:48] | I’ll see you later. | 我先走了 |
[07:53] | So does your phone stop working when you leave the state? | 你离开了手机也停机了吗 |
[07:56] | It was wall-to-wall family stuff. | 完全是家庭原因 |
[07:58] | My grandparents are needy and old. | 我的祖父母年纪很大了 生活也很困难 |
[08:01] | All grandparents are old. | 谁的祖父母年纪不大 |
[08:04] | Emily– | 艾米丽 |
[08:05] | You told the police. | 你告诉了警察 |
[08:07] | You promised me you wouldn’t | 你刚答应我你不会这么做 |
[08:08] | and then you went ahead and told them. | 然后你就告诉了他们 |
[08:09] | I did it to protect you. | 我是为了保护你 |
[08:11] | And who’s going to protect Alison? | 那谁去保护艾莉森 |
[08:12] | I don’t think she needs any. | 我觉得她根本不需要保护 |
[08:15] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[08:17] | So you totally played me | 所以你根本就是在玩弄我 |
[08:18] | and you got exactly what you wanted. | 好达到自己的目的 |
[08:20] | Revenge on Alison. | 你想要报复艾莉森 |
[08:22] | This isn’t about revenge. | 这跟报复没关系 |
[08:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:24] | She’s been hiding for 2 years | 因为那些要杀她的人 |
[08:25] | from somebody who tried to kill her. | 她已经躲了两年了 |
[08:27] | And by you ratting her out to the cops, | 你把她出卖给了警察 |
[08:28] | you just sent out a search party. | 跟派了搜索队去抓她没两样 |
[08:30] | Then let the cops protect her. | 那就让警察保护她 |
[08:32] | And what if they don’t get there first? | 如果有人先他们一步找到她呢 |
[08:38] | Well, she knows something’s up with Ezra. | 她知道我和以斯拉之间出了问题 |
[08:40] | Wait, you’re not gonna tell your mom | 等等 以斯拉到底怎么回事 |
[08:42] | what really went down with him, are you? | 你不会真告诉你妈妈吧 |
[08:44] | Look, Hanna, don’t worry. | 汉娜 别担心 |
[08:45] | I am not gonna overshare. | 我不会什么都往外说的 |
[08:49] | Talk later, okay? | 待会再聊 好吗 |
[08:57] | Hey, how’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[09:00] | Uh, it’s going. | 就这样呗 |
[09:01] | Wow, I thought I had a lot of homework. | 你的作业居然比我的还多 |
[09:04] | It’s a job. | 那是工作 |
[09:06] | The library, they hire a couple of students every year. | 图书馆每年都会招些学生帮忙 |
[09:08] | I’m gonna be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[09:10] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[09:14] | Hey, Travis, wait. | 特拉维斯 等等 |
[09:16] | Look, I’m really sorry about the other night. | 那晚的事我真的很抱歉 |
[09:18] | It’s not that I didn’t have a good time. | 那晚我不是不开心 |
[09:19] | I just– I’ve had a lot going on. | 我只是 只是事多烦心 |
[09:24] | It kind of seems like you’ve always got a lot going on. | 你好像一直都有很多事 |
[09:26] | Well, can we have a do-over? | 我们能再约一次吗 |
[09:28] | You, me, tomorrow night? | 明晚 就我们俩 |
[09:30] | We don’t even have to call it a date. | 都不用把它当做是约会 |
[09:32] | We can just eat at the same time across from each other. | 只是面对面一起吃饭而已 |
[09:36] | I can’t. I’m busy. | 不行 我很忙 |
[09:39] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | I guess I’ll see you later. | 那等会儿见 |
[09:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:53] | People have to eat. | 是人都要吃饭 |
[09:55] | I thought we agreed to do finger foods | 我们不是已经说好了 |
[09:56] | before the speeches, Michael. | 要在演讲前提供小点心吗 迈克尔 |
[09:59] | Ashley, check in there. | 艾什莉 找找那儿 |
[10:01] | A seafood parfait is not a finger food. | 海鲜冻糕不是小点心 |
[10:05] | No one wants to ruin a manicure | 没人愿意为了把虾肉从小杯子里挖出来 |
[10:06] | digging shrimp out of a skinny cup. | 而毁掉精心护理的指甲 |
[10:11] | Figure it out, please. | 那你再好好想想吧 |
[10:14] | Ashley, would you mind going upstairs to get the place cards? | 艾什莉 你能到楼上拿下座位铭牌吗 |
[10:16] | They’re in a bag in the guest room. | 就在客房的一个袋子里 |
[10:18] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[10:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:38] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[10:39] | Now is not a good time. | 这个时间不方便 |
[10:41] | What is this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:43] | I wanted to give you an update on the investigation. | 我是来告诉你调查的最新进展 |
[10:46] | Can we please just let my daughter rest in peace? | 就不能让我的女儿安息吗 |
[10:50] | Mrs. DiLaurentis, we’re not certain | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 我们现在不确定 |
[10:52] | that your daughter is in that grave. | 您女儿是否真躺在墓地里 |
[10:54] | Well, I am. | 我很确定 |
[10:56] | When you reported Alison missing, | 你报案说艾莉森失踪时 |
[10:59] | you gave the Rosewood P.D. a file of family photos. | 给了玫瑰镇警方一些家庭照片 |
[11:03] | One of them shows Alison as a young girl | 其中有一张 艾莉森还是个小姑娘 |
[11:05] | with a break in her right arm. | 她的右臂骨折了 |
[11:08] | But the coroner didn’t report any fracture in that bone. | 但验尸官在尸体右臂上没发现骨折的痕迹 |
[11:11] | Then the coroner made a mistake. | 验尸官肯定是搞错疏忽了 |
[11:14] | Well, the only way to know for certain | 进一步确认的唯一方法 |
[11:17] | is if we exhume the body. | 就是我们再开棺验尸 |
[11:21] | That’s not going to happen. | 不可能 |
[11:24] | I already have a judge’s order. | 我已经拿到了法官的决议书 |
[11:27] | I’m not here to ask your permission. | 我过来不是为了得到你的许可 |
[11:31] | Just to keep you informed. | 只是来通知你 |
[12:29] | She bought these yesterday. | 这些是她昨天才买的 |
[12:35] | Does this look like a guest room to you? | 你觉得这看起来像客房吗 |
[12:39] | I… | 我… |
[12:51] | 自动回复:你没有权限向该地址发送邮件 请联系收件人添加你为联系人 | |
[13:01] | Bon giorno. | 你好 |
[13:02] | You’ve reached Mamma Gabusi’s. | 这里加布西妈妈餐厅 |
[13:04] | We are currently closed for renovations. | 我们现因装修暂停营业 |
[13:11] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[13:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:17] | I just needed to get a paycheck reissued. | 我只是来领补发的工资 |
[13:18] | No, I’m talking about last night | 不是 我是说昨晚 |
[13:20] | when you saw me and Spencer. | 你看到我和斯宾塞了 |
[13:21] | – I had to get home. – Get home? | -我要赶回家 -回家 |
[13:23] | Jason, I haven’t heard from you | 杰森 上次在电梯里差点丢了命后 |
[13:24] | since I left almost half my body in an elevator shaft. | 我就再也没听到过你的消息 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[13:29] | I felt pretty bad about that. | 那件事我很抱歉 |
[13:30] | You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你只是在错误的时间去了错误的地方 |
[13:32] | Wilden was after me. | 威尔登当时在追我 |
[13:33] | Wait. You think Wilden was behind that? | 等等 你觉得那是威尔登搞的鬼 |
[13:36] | Who else? | 不然还有谁 |
[13:37] | Look, I know it hasn’t been easy for you. | 我知道这对你来说很不容易 |
[13:39] | And so does Spencer. | 斯宾塞也不好过 |
[13:41] | I mean we heard you kind of had a relapse. | 我们听说你好像又复发了 |
[13:44] | But last night when we tried– | 但昨晚我们想要 |
[13:45] | Emily, my mom’s got a lot of stuff | 艾米丽 我妈妈现在 |
[13:47] | going on right now, all right. | 经历着很多事情 好吗 |
[13:49] | I kind of need to keep a little space | 我觉得还是和斯宾塞 |
[13:50] | between me and Spencer. | 保持点距离比较好 |
[13:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:52] | Because I need to keep a little space | 因为我需要让她 |
[13:53] | between her and my mom. | 远离我的妈妈 |
[13:55] | Our family’s already being harassed by the police, | 我们家已经被警察打扰得够多了 |
[13:57] | we don’t need it from the girl next door, too. | 不希望邻居家的女孩也打扰我们 |
[13:58] | I’m not excusing Spencer, | 我不是在帮斯宾塞说话 |
[14:00] | but we both know your mom can be– | 但是你也知道你妈妈可以 |
[14:01] | If you’re expecting me to dump on her, | 如果你是说要我不用管她 |
[14:03] | it’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[14:04] | Going back to rehab a second time was humbling. | 第二次进康复中心是件很丢人的事 |
[14:08] | My mom was there for me. | 但我妈妈在那陪着我 |
[14:10] | Well, maybe for you, but lately with Spencer– | 对你来说或许如此 但是斯宾塞最近 |
[14:11] | Emily, this is not the first time | 艾米丽 这已经不是第一次 |
[14:13] | my mom thought Spencer was messing with our family. | 我妈妈觉得斯宾塞和我家过不去了 |
[14:17] | Alison, don’t walk away. | 艾莉森 跟我过来 |
[14:18] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[14:19] | I want to know more about it. | 还没说完 |
[14:20] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[14:21] | I want to know who did you. | 我想知道谁在烦你 |
[14:23] | Mom, drop it. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[14:25] | Well, you can’t just let someone walk all over you. | 你不能让别人这样欺负你 |
[14:28] | Defend yourself. | 你要保护你自己 |
[14:29] | How? Okay, I don’t even know who they are. | 怎么保护 我连他们是谁都不知道 |
[14:31] | Well, you said there were notes. | 你说过他们有留便条的 |
[14:32] | They’re anonymous. | 但是是匿名的 |
[14:33] | Are they on your phone? | 是发信息给你的人吗 |
[14:35] | Don’t touch that. | 别动我电话 |
[14:36] | Is it Spencer? | 是斯宾塞吗 |
[14:37] | No. | 不是 |
[14:38] | Why not? | 怎么不是 |
[14:38] | You know, she’s always been jealous of you. | 她一直都嫉妒你 |
[14:40] | And she has plenty of reasons to want to hurt this family. | 她也有理由伤害我们家 |
[14:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:44] | It means that I won’t allow you to be bullied. | 我是说我不想要你被欺负 |
[14:47] | You fight fire with fire. Smoke her out. | 你要以牙还牙 弄死她 |
[14:51] | Spoken like a true debutante. | 你说得自己像个新手一样 |
[14:55] | How long have you been sitting there? | 你在那里多久了 |
[15:00] | So your mother really believed Spencer was after Ali. | 所以你妈妈真的以为斯宾塞在威胁艾莉 |
[15:04] | Look, I don’t want to get into this. | 我不想再谈这个了 |
[15:07] | My mom needs me right now and I’m here to help her. | 我妈妈现在需要我 我要去帮她 |
[15:15] | So this bridal-thing sounds like | 那么这个婚礼听起来 |
[15:17] | it’s for a good cause. | 是个好事情 |
[15:18] | Do you want to be my date? | 那么你想和我一起去吗 |
[15:22] | To Mrs. DiLaurentis’ party? | 去迪劳伦提斯夫人的宴会吗 |
[15:25] | No. No. | 不 不想去 |
[15:26] | Does a bridal-show bring up other issues, | 是因为婚礼让你想到其它事情了吗 |
[15:29] | like Ezra and Maggie and their son? | 像以斯拉和麦琪还有他们的儿子 |
[15:32] | That’s not why we broke up. | 我们不是因为这个分手的 |
[15:39] | Who keeps calling? Is that Zack? | 谁在一直打电话 扎克吗 |
[15:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:41] | He won’t sleep until we speak, | 我们不通电话他是不会睡的 |
[15:43] | and it is 3:00 A.M. in Vienna. | 现在维也纳可是凌晨三点 |
[15:47] | Okay, take the call. | 那你快接啊 |
[15:49] | You sure? | 那我接了 |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Hello. | 是我 |
[15:53] | Yes, I’m sitting with Aria and she thinks | 我和艾瑞亚在一起 |
[15:56] | you’re a very persistent man. | 她觉得你是个坚持不懈的人 |
[16:01] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[16:04] | Do you miss me yet? | 想我了吗 |
[16:10] | 来自艾米丽的短信 和杰森谈过了 你说得对 艾莉的妈妈有点怀疑你 | |
[16:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:19] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[16:21] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[16:25] | Getting some iced tea. | 来倒点冰茶 |
[16:29] | You sleeping down here tonight? | 你今晚就在这里睡吗 |
[16:31] | Well, is that against your rules? | 这也不符合你的规定吗 |
[16:34] | Don’t bust my chops, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 别开我的玩笑了 |
[16:37] | I think I’ve been pretty generous with you. | 我觉得我对你已经够宽宏大量了 |
[16:38] | Generous? How do you figure that? | 宽宏大量 你是这么觉得的吗 |
[16:42] | Well, I let you hang out with your friends last night | 昨晚我让你和朋友出去玩 |
[16:44] | and I’m not even questioning | 也没问你 |
[16:45] | why your knee is buzzing right now. | 为什么你的膝盖在震动 |
[16:49] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[16:50] | Answer your knee. | 你的膝盖找你有事 |
[16:51] | But you should be talking to me. | 但你应该跟我谈心 |
[16:53] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[16:54] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 为我就是干这一行的 |
[16:56] | You’re not sleeping and clearly you don’t feel safe | 你没睡着 很显然 你缺乏安全感 |
[16:59] | in your own house. | 即使在自己家里也是这样 |
[17:02] | Is that because your parents aren’t here? | 是因为你爸妈不在家的缘故吗 |
[17:04] | No. My parents are the ones keeping me up. | 不是 他们是我睡不着的原因 |
[17:08] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[17:10] | A book. | 一本书 |
[17:11] | Why are your parents keeping you up? | 为什么是你爸妈让你无法入睡 |
[17:12] | Because I have huge holes in my brain | 因为我脑子里有一段空白 |
[17:15] | about the summer that my friend was killed | 关于我朋友被杀害的那个夏天的 |
[17:17] | and my parents refuse to fill in the blanks. | 但我爸妈却不告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[17:19] | Can we please talk about something else? | 我们谈点别的好吗 |
[17:21] | Love at First Fight. | 不打不相识 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么 |
[17:24] | It’s a Jack Dempsey Story. | 杰克·登普西的故事 |
[17:26] | He was a boxer. | 他是个拳击手 |
[17:27] | Came from a family like mine, | 来自一个和我一样的家庭 |
[17:31] | where fighting was a second language. | 拳击是我们的第二语言 |
[17:33] | Sounds like that would put me to sleep. | 听起来是个不错的催眠读本 |
[17:36] | I’ll give it a try. | 我来试试 |
[17:38] | May I? | 我跟你朗读好吗 |
[17:51] | Are you making more tea? | 你要加茶吗 |
[17:53] | No, I’m gonna go to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[17:55] | What? I thought we were gonna talk. | 我还以为我们要好好谈谈 |
[17:58] | Yeah, well, that moment passed. | 那是刚才 |
[18:01] | Aria, what just happened? | 艾瑞亚 怎么了 |
[18:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:06] | You went to Vienna and you found your bliss, | 你去了维也纳 找到了自己的幸福 |
[18:08] | I stayed here and I got kicked in the teeth. | 我在这里受尽折磨 |
[18:11] | Night. | 晚安 |
[18:12] | Don’t do that. Don’t push me away. | 别这样 别把我往外推 |
[18:14] | You’re not even in this room, Mom. | 妈妈 你的心都不在这个屋子里 |
[18:18] | You’ve got someone in your life | 你的生命里有了别人 |
[18:18] | who’s clearly more important than us. | 而且很明显 他比我们要重要 |
[18:20] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[18:21] | Nobody comes before you or Mike. | 没人比你或迈克更重要 |
[18:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:24] | Where have you been? | 那你之前都去了哪里 |
[18:25] | Honey, you were the one that convinced me to go with Zack. | 亲爱的 是你说服我和扎克一起走的 |
[18:28] | You practically packed my suitcase. | 实际上我的行李也是你帮我打理的 |
[18:30] | Okay, well, maybe I was wrong, okay. | 或许当时我是错的 |
[18:32] | And maybe you should have packed a little less. | 或许你应该少带点行李的 |
[18:37] | Your kids live in this country. | 你的孩子们在这个国家里 |
[18:40] | So are you mad at me or Ezra or yourself? | 你是在冲我还是以斯拉还是你自己发火 |
[18:44] | No, don’t make this a teaching moment, okay. | 这不是说教的时间 好吗 |
[18:46] | Oh, but you will be very pleased | 是的 但是你知道自己是对的后 |
[18:48] | to know that you were right. | 会很高兴的 |
[18:50] | And it was a huge frickin’ mistake | 和他的这段关系 |
[18:51] | getting involved with him. | 是我犯过的最大的错误 |
[18:53] | So send me an I-told-you-so card | 那么在你回到奥地利的时候 |
[18:54] | when you get back to Austria. | 给我寄张”不听老人言”卡片好了 |
[18:55] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[19:12] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[19:17] | Um, hello? | 醒醒 |
[19:19] | Job description? Get up. | 你的职责是什么 快起来 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry. I must have fallen asleep. | 对不起 我一定是不小心睡着了 |
[19:22] | Yes, you must have on top of my daughter | 对 你睡在我女儿身上 |
[19:24] | which strikes me as just a little inappropriate. | 让我觉得非常不合适 |
[19:26] | Mom, what is going on? | 妈妈 怎么回事 |
[19:27] | That was my question. | 我才要问你呢 |
[19:28] | But I don’t need an answer. | 但我不需要答案 |
[19:29] | You can start packing. | 你可以收拾行李了 |
[19:30] | I think this arrangement has lost its appeal. | 我想这份协定已经没有法律效力了 |
[19:32] | What? Mom, nothing happened. | 什么 妈妈 什么都没发生 |
[19:34] | You can spend tonight in the barn, | 你今晚可以留在谷仓里 |
[19:35] | but tomorrow will be your last day. | 但明天就得走人 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很抱歉 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry I didn’t listen to my husband | 我真后悔没听我老公的 |
[19:40] | and hire the 60-year-old Scottish woman | 雇那个满身尿布味的60岁 |
[19:42] | with the diaper breath. | 苏格兰女人 |
[19:43] | Mom. Mom, he was just reading to me. | 妈妈 妈妈 他只是在给我读书 |
[19:45] | You read perfectly well for yourself. | 我想你自己的阅读能力已经足够了 |
[19:48] | Good night, Dean. | 晚安 迪恩 |
[20:04] | Have you spoken with her since? | 你后来和她说过话吗 |
[20:06] | No. She’s spending the day with Mike. | 没有 她在陪迈克 |
[20:08] | How about yours? | 你妈妈呢 |
[20:09] | Disinfecting the house of all things Dean. Thanks. | 把迪恩的东西都清出去 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Look, have told her about Jason’s memory? | 你跟她说了杰森的回忆吗 |
[20:15] | Spencer, how are we supposed to trust anything | 斯宾塞 我们怎么能相信 |
[20:17] | that Jason remembers from that summer? | 杰森对那个夏天的记忆 |
[20:19] | His brain was soaked in corn liquor. | 他满脑子都是玉米威士忌 |
[20:21] | Jason thinks that he saw CeCe that night | 杰森还觉得他那晚看到了 |
[20:23] | wearing the exact same outfit as Ali, | 和艾莉穿着一样衣服的茜茜 |
[20:26] | and we all know that CeCe’s not the blonde that’s in that grave. | 我们都知道茜茜不是在那个坟墓里的金发女人 |
[20:29] | So who ended up in that grave with the same clothes Ali had on? | 那坟墓里穿着和艾莉一样衣服的人到底是谁 |
[20:31] | Yeah, and if Mrs. D is “A,” | 对啊 如果迪劳伦提斯夫人是A |
[20:34] | why would she be going after her own daughter? | 她为什么要对付自己的女儿呢 |
[20:36] | She’s not going after her. | 她不是在对付她 |
[20:38] | Ali still doesn’t know who tried to kill her that night. | 艾莉不知道那晚是谁想杀她 |
[20:40] | That’s the whole point. Don’t you guys get it? | 那就是问题关键 你们不觉得吗 |
[20:42] | The person who went after Ali could still be out there. | 想对付艾莉的人还活着 |
[20:47] | Okay, if you guys have plans tonight, break them. | 如果你们今晚有计划就取消吧 |
[20:49] | We’re gonna put on wedding dresses for charity. | 我们要为慈善穿婚纱了 |
[20:51] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:52] | My mom found a whole new bag of clothes in Ali’s bedroom. | 我妈妈在艾莉的卧室里发现了一袋新衣服 |
[20:55] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[20:56] | Mrs. D knows Ali’s alive, Emily. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人知道艾莉还活着 艾米丽 |
[20:58] | I mean if she’s getting her new clothes, | 如果她给她买了新衣服 |
[20:59] | then she must know where to send them. | 她一定知道要寄到哪儿 |
[21:01] | Okay, but why does that mean | 好吧 但为什么 |
[21:03] | that we have to go get married in her backyard? | 我们就要因此去她家后院结婚呢 |
[21:05] | Because I’m betting | 因为我敢打赌 |
[21:06] | that the address is somewhere in that house. | 地址就放在那栋房子的某个地方 |
[21:08] | And we need a reason to be in there | 我们要有借口去那儿 |
[21:10] | so I volunteered all four of us. | 所以我给我们四个人都报名了 |
[21:13] | Morning, Hanna. | 早上好 汉娜 |
[21:15] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[21:17] | I’m guessing you told your friends about the anonymous tip. | 我想你已经告诉了你的朋友们匿名信的事 |
[21:23] | Look, I don’t want to give you guys any false hope. | 我不想让你们燃起的希望又落空 |
[21:26] | Alison’s probably not alive, | 艾莉森也许不是活着 |
[21:29] | but if she is, after all this time… | 但如果她活着 过了这么久 |
[21:33] | there’s going to be a lot of questions, | 会有很多问题 |
[21:35] | starting with who’s the dead girl in her grave. | 首先就是她坟墓里的女孩到底是谁 |
[21:43] | If you guys have any thoughts, you know where to find me. | 如果你们有任何想法 知道在哪儿能找到我 |
[21:50] | So what time does your mom want us to be there? | 你妈妈想让我们几点到 |
[21:57] | Mom? What are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干什么呢 |
[22:00] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[22:02] | The Brew. | 咖啡馆 |
[22:02] | Why are you going through my drawers? | 你为什么翻我的床头柜 |
[22:05] | When I gave Dean his final check, | 我付迪恩最后的工资时 |
[22:07] | he said that you’ve been sleeping downstairs | 他说你睡在楼下 |
[22:08] | because you don’t feel safe up here. | 因为你在这儿没有安全感 |
[22:10] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:11] | Oh, God, mom. | 天呐 妈妈 |
[22:13] | Why don’t you feel safe? | 你为什么感觉不安全 |
[22:15] | Is this about not trusting yourself? | 因为不信任自己吗 |
[22:17] | Is there some hidden stash of pills? | 是不是还藏着药 |
[22:18] | No, mom, I’m not the one who’s hiding things. | 不 妈妈 不是我在遮遮掩掩 |
[22:20] | That would be you and Dad. | 而是你和爸爸 |
[22:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:23] | Every time I ask you guys about that summer, | 每次我问起你们那个夏天的事 |
[22:26] | you two put up a firewall. | 你们就筑起了一座高墙 |
[22:28] | How do you expect me to trust myself | 如果我的父母都不相信我 |
[22:30] | when my own parents clearly don’t? | 你怎么指望我会相信自己 |
[22:31] | None of us want to re-visit that time. | 我们都不想再回顾那个时候 |
[22:33] | It was harrowing, okay? | 太痛苦了 好吗 |
[22:36] | It was as if there were two of you living in this house, | 就好像有两个你住在这个家里一样 |
[22:39] | the Spencer we recognize and your evil twin. | 我们认识的那个斯宾塞和她的邪恶孪生姐妹 |
[22:41] | And we never knew which one was coming down to breakfast. | 我们无法知晓第二天下来吃早饭的会是哪一个 |
[22:45] | That’s why I made your sister promise that | 所以我才让你姐姐发誓 |
[22:46] | she would never bring up that incident | 她不会提起她去学校前 |
[22:48] | that happened before she left for school. | 发生的事情 |
[22:50] | What incident? | 什么事 |
[22:54] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[22:56] | what incident? | 发生了什么事 |
[23:09] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[23:11] | Sorry, Mrs. Hastings. | 对不起 海斯汀太太 |
[23:13] | I was just cutting through to use our back door. | 我想从后门回家 |
[23:15] | It’s, you know, past my curfew. | 因为已经过了我的宵禁时间 |
[23:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[23:19] | Nothing. I’m– I’m just– | 没什么 我 |
[23:22] | I’m cleaning up. | 我只是在打扫 |
[23:25] | Did Melissa and Spencer have one of their fights? | 是不是梅丽莎和斯宾塞又争执起来了 |
[23:28] | I know a crazy scissors when I see one. | 我一看就知道是怎么回事 |
[23:30] | Alison, please, not tonight. | 艾莉森 拜托 今晚别这样 |
[23:39] | Look, I can stay and help you clean up. | 我可以留下来帮你清理 |
[23:40] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[23:42] | Just… | 只是 |
[23:45] | I want to understand this, and I can’t. | 我也想了解 但我不能 |
[23:50] | What is happening to her? Why is she acting like this? | 她到底怎么了 为什么会这样 |
[23:55] | I wish I knew. | 如果我知道就好了 |
[23:58] | But if I ask her, | 但如果我问她的话 |
[24:00] | she might turn on me. | 她也许会来攻击我 |
[24:03] | Go home. It’s late. | 回去吧 太晚了 |
[24:05] | Your parents are probably worried. | 你父母要担心了 |
[24:24] | You don’t remember any of this? | 你什么都不记得了吗 |
[24:28] | Right. | 对 |
[24:30] | Well, your father and I didn’t know what to think | 几天后艾莉森失踪了 |
[24:34] | when Alison disappeared a few nights later. | 我和你爸爸都不敢想象 |
[24:37] | We’ve done everything we could to protect you, Spencer. | 我们尽了全力保护你 斯宾塞 |
[24:40] | We know you’re not a monster. | 我们知道你不是个怪物 |
[24:43] | Those pills were poison. | 那些药都有毒 |
[24:47] | But you need to leave that summer alone. | 你得忘掉那个夏天 |
[24:51] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:44] | Welcome to “Engaged to Change,” A night to benefit– | 欢迎来到”改变进行时” 一场为慈善【】 |
[25:47] | Save it. I’m working this. | 行了 我是来这工作的 |
[25:48] | Where do I park? | 车停在哪儿 |
[25:50] | Well, I’m not exactly sure– | 我也不太确定 |
[25:52] | I’ll park it for you. | 我来帮你停 |
[25:57] | Wait, you’re working this? | 你在这儿工作 |
[25:59] | You wouldn’t catch me in a penguin suit if I wasn’t. | 如果不是你就不会看到我穿着燕尾服了 |
[26:03] | I like you as a penguin. | 我喜欢你这个样子 |
[26:43] | Is Jason even here? | 杰森在这儿吗 |
[26:44] | If he came to help his mother, why wouldn’t he be? | 如果他是来帮他妈妈 为什么不在 |
[26:47] | Probably because “Chiffon versus taffeta” | 也许在选择雪纺绸还是塔夫绸上 |
[26:50] | isn’t where he’s most helpful. | 他帮不上忙 |
[26:51] | We’re never getting upstairs. | 我们绝对到不了楼上 |
[26:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:54] | The house is event headquarters. | 那间房子是活动总部 |
[26:55] | We’re not going to be able to squeeze | 我们无法在不引起艾莉森妈妈的注意下 |
[26:56] | past Alison’s mother without her noticing. | 悄然无息地通过 |
[26:59] | I’m lucky if I can squeeze out of this tent. | 如果我能挤出这间帐篷 就算是幸运的了 |
[27:04] | Ladies, when you’re finished with your touch-ups, | 美女们 完成妆饰以后 |
[27:07] | please remember to check the list by the stage. | 请记得检查舞台边的清单 |
[27:09] | Spencer, what happened to your veil? | 斯宾塞 你的头纱呢 |
[27:12] | Oh. I think I must have left it inside. | 我肯定是落在里面了 |
[27:14] | Go get it, please. | 去拿 |
[27:16] | Now. | 现在就去吧 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:27] | I just forgot my headgear. | 我只是忘了拿我的头饰 |
[27:31] | Look, Jason, I want to be very clear about something, okay? | 杰森 我想跟你说清楚 |
[27:34] | I’m here to help Hanna’s mom. | 我是来帮汉娜妈妈的 |
[27:36] | I didn’t come here to get up in your mother’s grill. | 我不是来这盘问你妈妈的 |
[27:39] | And I have been very shaky recently, | 而且我最近身体很虚弱 |
[27:43] | because, I don’t know if Emily told you, but, | 因为我不知道艾米丽是否有告诉你 不过 |
[27:46] | this time last week I was playing solitaire at Ferndell. | 上周这个时候我正在菲戴玩纸牌 |
[27:50] | It’s a rehab clinic. | 那是间康复中心 |
[27:51] | I know what it is. Why were you there? | 我知道那里 为什么你会去那里 |
[27:53] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:56] | But isn’t it funny that you and I | 但我们的共同点比想象中的多 |
[27:58] | always have more in common than we think? | 这不是很有意思吗 |
[28:01] | I got to get this out to the tent. | 我得把这这些东西拿去帐篷那 |
[28:03] | Wait, Jason, can I just ask you one thing? | 等等 杰森 我能问你一件事吗 |
[28:06] | You once told Emily that you had a memory | 以前你告诉过艾米丽 |
[28:09] | of seeing my sister talk with CeCe in your backyard | 你说你记得艾莉失踪的那晚 |
[28:12] | the night that Ali disappeared. | 看到我姐姐和茜茜在后院聊天 |
[28:14] | And you said that you thought CeCe was Ali | 而且你说你错以为茜茜是艾莉 |
[28:16] | because they were wearing the same clothes. | 因为她们的穿着一样 |
[28:18] | What’s your question? | 你的问题是什么 |
[28:20] | Are you sure it was CeCe? | 你确定那是茜茜吗 |
[28:22] | Could it have been another blonde? | 会不会是其他的金发女孩 |
[28:27] | Sorry for interrupting. I… | 对不起 打断一下 我 |
[28:29] | Dean, this is Jason. | 迪恩 这是杰森 |
[28:35] | Jason, can we please talk later? | 杰森 我们能晚点再聊吗 |
[28:38] | I just came by to say good-bye | 我只是来说再见的 |
[28:41] | and give you this. | 顺便把这交给你 |
[28:46] | You know you can call me, | 你知道你可以打电话给我 |
[28:48] | 24/7. | 任何时候 |
[28:49] | Y’hear? | 听到了吗 |
[28:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:01] | That Jason, now that was the same guy | 那个杰森 是你昨天早上跑出去 |
[29:02] | that you ran out to see yesterday morning? | 见的同一个人吗 |
[29:05] | Yeah. He’s been gone for a few months. | 是的 他离开了好几个月 |
[29:08] | He was at Clark Center. | 去了克拉克中心 |
[29:12] | He told you that? | 他是这么告诉你的吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[29:18] | Clark Center’s been closed for, like, 2 years. | 克拉克中心已经关闭差不多两年了 |
[29:23] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[29:33] | You asked your daughter and her friends | 你叫你女儿和她的朋友们 |
[29:36] | to model the dresses? | 来做礼服模特吗 |
[29:38] | Well, we were short on time and they offered. | 我们时间紧迫 而她们主动提议 |
[29:42] | They offered or you asked? | 她们主动提议还是你叫她们来的 |
[29:47] | I’m sorry, Jessica. | 对不起 杰西卡 |
[29:51] | I really am sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[30:10] | You guys, Jason wasn’t in rehab. | 大伙儿 杰森那段时间不在康复中心 |
[30:14] | What? | 什么 |
[30:15] | He lied. | 他说谎 |
[30:16] | Where has he been all this time? | 那他这段时间都去哪了 |
[30:17] | I don’t know. Maybe in Rosewood, helping Mommy. | 不知道 也许在玫瑰镇帮他妈妈的忙 |
[30:21] | We have to get into that bedroom. | 我们得进去那间卧室 |
[30:25] | Aria, that’s your cue. | 艾瑞亚 到你出场了 |
[30:26] | Emily, you’re on deck. Where’s Hanna? | 艾米丽 下一个就轮到你 汉娜去哪了 |
[30:30] | Uh, I think she went to the bathroom. | 我想她去上洗手间了吧 |
[30:33] | In that outfit? That’s a lot of dress. | 穿这那件礼服去吗 那可是条很长的裙子 |
[30:35] | All right, girls, follow me. Come. | 好了 美女们 跟我来 |
[31:10] | Spencer? Don’t wander. | 斯宾塞 不要到处乱跑 |
[31:11] | You’ll be up soon. | 马上就轮到你了 |
[31:17] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[31:18] | Coming. | 来了 |
[31:30] | Hey, have you seen Mrs. DiLaurentis? | 你看到迪劳伦提斯夫人了吗 |
[31:33] | I’ll tell her you’re looking for her. | 我会转告她说你在找她 |
[31:35] | I’m not. I’m just– | 我没找她 我只是 |
[31:36] | I’m trying to avoid her. | 我想要避开她 |
[31:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:39] | You trying to pull off | 你是想来 |
[31:40] | some kind of runaway bride thing, or…? | 上演一出落跑新娘吗 |
[31:42] | No, look, me and my friends are trying | 不是 我和我的朋友想要 |
[31:43] | to get into her bedroom without her knowing. | 悄悄地溜进她的卧室 又不让她知道 |
[31:45] | So if you see her could you just, like, stall her? | 所以如果你看到她 能不能想办法拖延她 |
[31:49] | Okay. Well, I’m not sure | 好 但是我不能肯定 |
[31:50] | if she and I have a whole lot to chit-chat about. | 我们俩是否有很多话可以闲聊 |
[31:52] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[31:53] | Look, we just have to get one thing | 我们只是要去拿一样东西 |
[31:54] | and then we’ll be out of there. | 然后我们就会离开 |
[31:55] | We’ve been trying to get upstairs | 我们已经好几次 |
[31:57] | – a couple of times , but — – Hanna, | -试着去楼上 但 -汉娜 |
[31:59] | is this the sort of thing | 这种事情 |
[32:00] | that’s eventually going to involve a police line-up? | 最终是不是都会涉及到警察 |
[32:02] | Hey, can you help me back up? | 能帮我倒车吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah. Just give me a second. | 好 等一会 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:09] | Look, the thing is | 事情是这样的 |
[32:11] | there’s stuff I haven’t mentioned. | 有些事我没告诉过你 |
[32:13] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不必告诉我 |
[32:16] | You had me at “Could you.” | 我可以帮你 |
[32:20] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:22] | Just bring it back. | 倒车吧 |
[32:24] | Keep it coming. | 继续退 |
[32:26] | Keep coming. | 继续退 |
[32:28] | Keep coming. | 继续退 |
[32:29] | Keep coming. | 继续退 |
[32:30] | Good. | 可以了 |
[32:32] | Travis. | 特拉维斯 |
[32:37] | Dude, what the hell? | 老兄 你搞什么啊 |
[32:38] | I am so sorry, man. | 非常抱歉 |
[32:40] | That’s my bad. | 是我的错 |
[32:44] | Guess Mrs. DiLaurentis and I | 看来迪劳伦提斯夫人和我 |
[32:47] | may have something to talk about now. | 这下也许有话可聊了 |
[32:49] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[32:50] | You know, it’s a little intimidating. | 那是有点吓人 |
[32:53] | You in this thing. | 你穿着这件礼服 |
[32:56] | Well, get over it. | 克服它 |
[33:16] | Is the mother-of-the-bride allowed back here? | 新娘的妈妈可以来这吗 |
[33:22] | When I saw you on the runway, | 我看着你跑掉的时候 |
[33:23] | it took my breath away. | 心疼得让我窒息 |
[33:26] | I was kind of glad your father wasn’t here, | 还好你爸爸当时不在场 |
[33:28] | ’cause when he starts crying, | 因为他一开始哭 |
[33:30] | I start bawling and I would have embarrassed you even more. | 我也会开始痛哭 就会让你更丢脸 |
[33:34] | You don’t embarrass me. | 你没让我丢脸 |
[33:36] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:39] | I know I may never get to hear what happened with Ezra, | 我知道你也许不会告诉我你和以斯拉的事 |
[33:44] | but I do know that he broke your heart. | 但是我知道他伤了你的心 |
[33:47] | And if I was to tell you | 如果要我说 |
[33:49] | that sometimes what seems like an ending | 有时事情貌似结束了 |
[33:52] | – turns out to be– – Mom? | -结果却 -妈妈 |
[33:55] | I’m not– | 我还没 |
[33:56] | I’m not ready to hear this. | 我还没准备好听这些话 |
[33:59] | When I met your father we were teenagers | 我遇到你的爸爸的时候 我们都还是青少年 |
[34:01] | and I never expected to be with anyone else. | 我从来没想过跟别人在一起 |
[34:05] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[34:07] | But then one day, things change, | 但是后来有一天 一切都变了 |
[34:13] | and it’s over. | 我们就结束了 |
[34:15] | And I’d be lying if I said | 我如果说自己现在不伤心了 |
[34:17] | it doesn’t still hurt. | 那肯定是骗人的 |
[34:19] | It does. | 我还是很伤心 |
[34:20] | But | 但是 |
[34:22] | it’s like a broken bone that’s healed… | 就像受伤后愈合的骨头 |
[34:27] | and still throbs every time it rains. | 每逢阴天下雨还是会隐隐作痛 |
[34:34] | It doesn’t feel like this is ever gonna go away though. | 我现在感觉自己我会伤心痛苦一辈子的 |
[34:37] | Sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[34:38] | it will. | 会好的 |
[34:39] | It will. I promise. | 一定会的 我敢保证 |
[34:44] | Look at me. | 你看看我 |
[34:46] | I didn’t even think I would ever | 我开始以为这辈子 |
[34:48] | find someone who would make me smile again, but I did. | 再也找不到让我微笑的人了 但是我找到了 |
[34:55] | And the reason Zack kept calling last night | 昨晚扎克一直打电话 |
[34:58] | was because of you. | 就是因为你 |
[35:03] | He wanted to know your reaction. | 他想知道你的反应 |
[35:09] | My reaction to what? | 我对什么的反应 |
[35:15] | He proposed? | 他求婚了吗 |
[35:17] | Oh, yeah, | 对啊 |
[35:18] | in two languages. | 还是用两种语言说的 |
[35:21] | Why didn’t you tell me yesterday? | 你昨天怎么不告诉我 |
[35:25] | Because I wanted to discuss | 因为我想先跟你讨论 |
[35:26] | something more important first. | 一件更重要的事 |
[35:29] | You. | 就是你 |
[35:31] | Mom. | 妈 |
[35:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[35:40] | Where did your mom find the shopping bag? | 你妈在哪里发现的购物袋 |
[35:43] | In here. | 就是这里 |
[35:44] | But obviously it’s gone now. | 但很明显东西已经不见了 |
[35:58] | Hey, Em. | 艾米 |
[35:59] | What’s the name of that restaurant you called? | 你打电话去的那家餐厅叫什么 |
[36:02] | Mamma Gabusi’s. Why? | 加布西妈妈 怎么了 |
[36:03] | Get your tablet. | 把你的平板电脑拿过来 |
[36:07] | Look at this. | 你看看这个 |
[36:13] | Do you think that Ali’s been hiding out here? | 是不是艾莉在这里藏过 |
[36:15] | No, but it might mean something to her. | 没有 但这肯定对她有什么意义 |
[36:18] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[36:22] | 邮箱登陆 用户名 BarileVolante 密码 | |
[36:23] | This is the email address from the envelope. | 这是那个信封上写的邮箱地址 |
[36:25] | I’m trying to get into the account. | 我试试能不能进去 |
[36:28] | 邮箱登陆 用户名 BarileVolante@ptmails.com 密码 Mamma Gabusi’s 登陆 | |
[36:32] | It worked. | 进去了 |
[36:33] | Mamma Gabusi’s was the password. | “加布西妈妈餐厅”是邮箱的密码 |
[36:36] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:37] | I’m sending a message. | 我用这个邮箱发条信息 |
[36:42] | 艾莉 打电话给我 我们得谈谈 你现在有危险 ——艾米 | |
[36:44] | So now what? | 那现在呢 |
[36:46] | We wait. | 我们等等看 |
[37:05] | Alison, you out here? | 艾莉森 你在这里吗 |
[38:18] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[38:19] | I was with my mom. | 跟我妈妈在一起呢 |
[38:20] | Where is Spencer? | 斯宾塞呢 |
[38:22] | We thought she was with you. | 我们还以为她跟你在一起呢 |
[38:28] | It’s blocked. Answer it. | 号码屏蔽了 快接 |
[38:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:33] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[38:36] | Okay, Ali, the police know that it’s not you. | 艾莉 警察知道那个人不是你了 |
[38:39] | What? | 什么 |
[38:39] | Buried. They know that’s not you in there. | 被埋的那个 他们知道不是你了 |
[38:42] | Alison, does your mother know? | 艾莉森 你妈妈知道吗 |
[38:43] | No, don’t speak to my mother, okay? | 她不知道 不要告诉我妈 |
[38:45] | She can’t know anything. | 不能让她知道 |
[38:46] | Look, we want to help you, | 我们想帮你 |
[38:46] | but you need to tell us what happened that night. | 但是你得告诉我们那晚到底发生了什么事 |
[38:48] | Then you need to come here. And you need to hurry. | 那你们就快来 抓紧时间 |
[39:03] | You guys, her phone’s in here. | 你们看 她的手机在这里 |
[39:04] | That’s why she’s not answering us. | 所以她才不接我们的电话 |
[39:06] | Wait, do you think Mrs. D freaked her out and she left? | 你们觉得迪劳伦提斯太太是吓坏了然后走了吗 |
[39:08] | No, she wouldn’t do that. Not without her stuff. | 不会的 她不会丢下自己的东西不管就走了 |
[39:14] | – Oh, my God, are you okay? – What happened? | -天哪 你没事吧 -怎么回事 |
[39:16] | I saw Mrs. DiLaurentis in the woods | 我看到迪劳伦提斯太太在树林里 |
[39:18] | and I tried to follow her. | 我就想跟踪她 |
[39:19] | What? | 什么 |
[39:20] | She was giving a suitcase to somebody. | 她给了什么人一个手提箱 |
[39:22] | And I thought maybe it was Ali. | 我觉得那可能是艾莉 |
[39:23] | No, Ali’s in Philadelphia. We just spoke to her. | 不是 她在费城 我们刚跟她通过电话 |
[39:25] | Yeah. She told us where to go meet her. | 对 她还跟我们说了在哪里见面 |
[39:27] | What? | 不会吧 |
[39:27] | Spencer, come on, let’s take this off. Let’s go. | 斯宾塞 先把这身衣服换了 来 |
[39:29] | Will you please help me? | 你们快来帮帮我 |
[39:36] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[39:39] | Are those finger bones? | 那是手指的骨头吗 |
[39:45] | “What will you do when the rest of me | 要是我的一部分重出坟墓 |
[39:47] | comes out of the grave?” | 你要怎么办 |
[40:00] | I’m outside. | 我出门了 |
[40:01] | Did you get a jacket for Spencer? | 你帮斯宾塞拿外套了吗 |
[40:03] | She’s still shaking. | 她还在瑟瑟发抖 |
[40:04] | Yeah. Where are you? | 拿了 你在哪里 |
[40:06] | Gassing up the car. We’ll be there in a minute. | 在给车加油呢 我们一会儿就到 |
[40:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:13] | Paige, I can’t talk now. | 佩奇 我现在没时间跟你谈 |
[40:15] | Aria’s picking me up. | 艾瑞亚马上就来接我 |
[40:16] | Please hear me out. | 你先听我说完好吗 |
[40:16] | I can’t hear anymore excuses. | 我不想再听你的借口了 |
[40:18] | I don’t have any. | 我说的不是借口 |
[40:20] | I came to tell you, you were right. | 我是来跟你说 你是对的 |
[40:23] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:25] | I didn’t just do it because I care about | 我那么做不只是因为 |
[40:27] | what happens to you. | 我关心你 |
[40:29] | I did it ’cause I don’t care about what happens to Alison. | 而是因为我根本不关心艾莉森 |
[40:32] | You’re still so angry at her you’d let somebody kill her? | 你还这么生她的气 所以才让人杀她吗 |
[40:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:41] | Please forgive me. | 求你了 原谅我吧 |
[40:45] | I do forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[40:48] | But I don’t think I could ever trust you again. | 但是以后应该不会再相信你了 |
[40:52] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[41:01] | This does not look good. | 情况好像不妙 |
[41:05] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[41:34] | What was this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[41:37] | Are you sure this is the address Alison gave you? | 艾莉森给你们的地址是这个吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:45] | This is where she’s been crashing? | 她之前就一直藏在这里吗 |
[41:53] | Em, you okay? | 艾米 你还好吧 |
[41:56] | Look, it’s probably a good thing | 你见艾莉前 就跟佩奇 |
[41:58] | you dealt with Paige before you see Ali. | 把事情处理好 可能是件好事 |
[42:00] | It wasn’t planned. | 我没想那么做的 |
[42:01] | It never is. | 世事总是出人意料 |
[42:09] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[42:12] | Alison, are you in there? | 艾莉森 你在里面吗 |
[42:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[42:21] | I’ll have the bellboy get your bags. | 我让行李员帮你拿包 |
[42:34] | 客人名单 茜茜·德雷克 | |
[42:48] | Rosewood Police Department. | 玫瑰镇警察局 |
[42:49] | How may I direct your call? | 请问您有什么事 |