时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – Alison? – Did you miss me? | -艾莉森 -你们想我吗 |
[00:04] | There’s someone Ali is so afraid of, she can’t come back. | 有一个人让艾莉怕到不敢回来 |
[00:07] | And CeCe’s been busy | 而茜茜一直在 |
[00:08] | running from the cops ‘cuz she killed Wilden. | 躲避警方的通缉 因为她杀了威尔登 |
[00:10] | I’m not waiting here forever, | 我可不会一直等下去的 |
[00:11] | and I sure as hell am not going back to Rosewood. | 我也决不打算回玫瑰镇 |
[00:14] | – What is is? – I was hoping you could tell me. | -这是什么 -我本希望你能告诉我 |
[00:16] | I didn’t write it. | 这不是我写的 |
[00:17] | You told the police. | 你告诉了警察 |
[00:18] | But I don’t think I could ever trust you again. | 但是我以后应该不会再相信你了 |
[00:21] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[00:21] | Do you think that I had something to do with Ali’s murder? | 你认为我和艾莉的谋杀有关吗 |
[00:24] | You’re having a tough time with your withdrawal. | 你在停药期间会很难受 |
[00:26] | Ezra’s not “A.” | 以斯拉不是A |
[00:27] | He’s a writer, who found | 他只是个看到出名的大好机会 |
[00:28] | a great opportunity to make a name for himself! | 并且利用了我的作家 |
[00:31] | He used us! | 他利用了我们所有人 |
[00:32] | I found some stuff out I think can really help you. | 我找到一些真正能帮到你的东西 |
[00:34] | Ezra thinks that “A” is Ali’s mom. | 以斯拉觉得A是艾莉她妈妈 |
[00:37] | Mrs. DiLaurentis saw me pick up a shovel and go after Ali. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人看到我拿起铁锹去追艾莉了 |
[00:40] | Mrs. DiLaurentis, we’re not | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 我们现在不确定 |
[00:41] | certain that your daughter’s in that grave. | 您女儿是否真躺在墓地里 |
[00:44] | Well, I am. | 我很确定 |
[00:45] | Answer it. | 快接 |
[00:46] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[00:47] | Look, we want to help you, | 我们想帮你 |
[00:48] | but you need to tell us what happened that night. | 但是你得告诉我们那晚到底发生了什么事 |
[00:50] | Then you need to come here. | 那你们就快来 |
[00:51] | Alison, are you in there? | 艾莉森 你在里面吗 |
[00:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[01:08] | – Spencer! – What? | -斯宾塞 -干吗 |
[01:19] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[01:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:31] | I cannot believe we let Noel bring us here. | 我们居然让诺埃尔把我们带来这儿 |
[01:34] | Do we think she’s even coming? | 她到底会不会来 |
[01:36] | I don’t know, when I saw it was him instead of Ali, | 不知道 我看到是他而不是艾莉 |
[01:38] | I thought for sure this was a trap. | 就以为这肯定是个陷阱 |
[01:40] | Probably is and we’re just sitting here like geese. | 可能是 而我们却坐以待”比” |
[01:42] | Ducks. | 是毙 |
[01:44] | What? | 什么 |
[01:46] | You sit like lame ducks. Not geese. | 是坐以待毙 不是比 |
[01:49] | OK, well, whatever, they both quack. | 行吧 随便了 反正都差不多 |
[01:51] | Geese honk. | 毙下面有个死 |
[01:52] | Why would Ali trust Noel Kahn? | 艾莉为什么会相信诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[01:55] | Because he has secrets, too. | 因为他也有秘密 |
[02:03] | I want to hug you and slap you at the same time. | 我既想抱抱你 又想扇你一巴掌 |
[02:12] | I could use a hug. | 抱抱我吧 |
[02:35] | I’m glad you’re here, Spencer. | 很高兴你来了 斯宾塞 |
[02:37] | Why? I’m the one you can’t trust. | 为什么 你不是不相信我吗 |
[02:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:43] | Now that the cops know that I’m not the one they buried, | 警方已经知道坟墓里的不是我了 |
[02:46] | they’re gonna start looking again. | 他们会重新开始搜寻 |
[02:50] | And until I know who “A” is, I can’t come home. | 在我知道A是谁之前 我都不能回家 |
[02:56] | Ali, we think your mom’s the one | 艾莉 我们觉得是你妈从梦娜那里 |
[02:57] | who stole the game from Mona. | 接手了整个阴谋 |
[03:01] | We think she’s “A.” | 我们觉得她就是A |
[03:06] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你好像一点都不惊讶 |
[03:08] | It’s complicated, Em. | 一言难尽 艾米 |
[03:13] | I’ve never figured out | 我一直没想好 |
[03:15] | the right way to tell you what you need to know. | 怎样把你们需要知道的事告诉你们 |
[03:19] | I’ve never been able to say the words out loud. | 我一直没法大声说出口 |
[03:22] | Why don’t you start at the beginning? | 不如从头说起 |
[03:37] | I’m ready to tell you guys everything. | 我准备好坦诚相告了 |
[03:42] | But if we can’t figure it out tonight, | 但如果我们今晚还想不出个究竟 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna have to disappear again. | 我就得再次消失了 |
[03:51] | And this time it’s gonna be for good. | 而这次 是永远消失 |
[04:35] | Want some coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[04:37] | Did you just get lucky or did someone turn me in? | 是你走运 还是有人告发了我 |
[04:40] | Who would have done that? | 谁会那么做呢 |
[04:43] | Look, we know Wilden was a jerk. | 我们都清楚威尔登是个混蛋 |
[04:46] | He was on the take and willing | 他贪污受贿 |
[04:47] | to rough people up to get what he wanted. | 为得到自己想要的不惜粗暴待人 |
[04:50] | Maybe he took you out to that lake to scare you. | 也许他带你去湖边是想吓唬你 |
[04:53] | Things got out of hand and | 可是局面失控 |
[04:55] | you did what you needed to do to stop him. | 你迫不得已就去阻止了他 |
[04:57] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[05:00] | Wilden was a jerk. | 威尔登的确是个混蛋 |
[05:04] | I thought you might want to help yourself out here. | 我还以为你想帮帮自己呢 |
[05:06] | But we can play it your way. | 但我们也可以照你的的节奏来 |
[05:08] | We also have an eyewitness that can place you at the scene. | 我们还有目击证人看到你在现场 |
[05:11] | We’re just waiting for him to come in to I.D. you. | 现在就等他来指认你了 |
[05:16] | If I did do it, maybe I had a good reason for it. | 如果真是我干的 也许我有正当理由 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna need more than coffee | 你想听事发经过的话 |
[05:23] | if you want to hear what happened. | 一杯咖啡可不够 |
[05:29] | We have you on the hook for a murder charge. | 你把你抓来是因为你被指控谋杀 |
[05:32] | If you’re looking to make a deal | 如果你想做交易 |
[05:34] | I’m not sure what you have to bargain with. | 我不知道你有什么讨价还价的筹码 |
[05:37] | I know who killed that girl. | 我知道谁杀了那个姑娘 |
[05:39] | The one they thought was Alison DiLaurentis. | 他们以为是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的那个人 |
[05:43] | What does that have to do with Wilden? | 那和威尔登有什么关系 |
[05:45] | Maybe nothing. Maybe everything. | 也许无关 也许事关一切 |
[05:48] | You’re the cop. That’s for you to figure out. | 你是警察 找出其中的联系是你的事 |
[05:51] | So who killed her? | 谁杀了她 |
[05:53] | The same person who’s still trying to hurt my friend. | 和仍想伤害我朋友的是同一个人 |
[05:56] | – Which friend is that? – Alison. She’s alive. | -哪个朋友 -艾莉森 她还活着 |
[06:00] | You’ve seen her? | 你见过她吗 |
[06:02] | More than once. And I can prove it. | 不只一次 我能证明 |
[06:09] | So if you want me here to help you figure out who “A” is, | 如果你想让我帮你找出谁是A |
[06:13] | you must not think I’m the one who hurt you. | 那你一定不会以为是我伤害的你 |
[06:15] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, Spencer. | 我们先别操之过急 斯宾塞 |
[06:18] | It was a crazy night | 那是个疯狂的晚上 |
[06:20] | and it all starts in Hilton Head. | 一切都从希尔顿黑德岛开始 |
[06:22] | “A” had been threatening me since that Halloween. | A从那年万圣节后就一直在威胁我 |
[06:26] | I thought a weekend away with Ian would give me a reprieve. | 我以为和伊恩出去玩一个礼拜能缓解烦恼 |
[06:31] | – Did you follow me here? – I know who you’re with. | -你跟踪我来的吗 -我知道你和谁在一起 |
[06:34] | It’s Alison. | 是艾莉森 |
[06:36] | Listen, she doesn’t mean anything to me. | 她对我来说毫无意义 |
[06:42] | She’s in there, isn’t she? | 她在里面 是不是 |
[06:43] | You’re with her, now. | 你现在就跟她在一起 |
[06:45] | – Melissa– – Ian, I know she’s here! | -梅丽莎 -伊恩 我知道她在这儿 |
[06:49] | Ian, move! | 伊恩 让开 |
[06:50] | Just… wait… Stop, stop! | 等等 别去 停下 |
[06:52] | Please, listen. | 求你了 听我说 |
[06:53] | Just let me take care of this so we don’t make a scene, OK? | 让我来处理 我们不要因此吵架 好吗 |
[06:59] | I’m going to handle this! | 我会处理的 |
[07:01] | – Melissa– – How could you do this? | -梅丽莎 -你怎么能这样 |
[07:04] | You can never see Alison again. | 你以后绝对不能再见艾莉森 |
[07:07] | Fine, OK, I won’t. | 行 好的 我不会再见了 |
[07:09] | Because if you do, someone’s gonna get hurt. | 如果你再见 有人会受伤的 |
[07:12] | “Jenna and Toby?” | “詹娜和托比” |
[07:16] | Melissa, you were the one who wanted to take a break. | 梅丽莎 是你想休息一段时间的 |
[07:19] | I’ve just been killing time. Waiting for you to come back. | 我只是在打发时间 等你回来 |
[07:24] | There’s nothing wrong about us. | 我们没有错 |
[07:26] | We’re not even related. | 我们一点血缘关系都没有 |
[07:29] | I don’t ever want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你了 |
[07:32] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[07:53] | I went there to get away from “A,” but when I left, | 我去那儿为了摆脱A 但当我离开后 |
[07:56] | I had what I needed to shut “A” down. | 我有了能让A罢手的东西 |
[07:59] | Those videos changed the game. | 那些视频改变了游戏格局 |
[08:01] | Jenna was at the top of my list. She had every reason to hate me. | 詹娜在我的名单之首 她应该是最恨我的人 |
[08:06] | She always had her little dog Garrett to do her dirty work. | 她总是让她的走狗加勒特 替她干坏事 |
[08:09] | Smile. | 笑一下 |
[08:11] | I thought you’d see it my way. | 我以为你能想到我的行事方式的 |
[08:16] | Oh, and, Jenna, if I get one more threat, | 还有 詹娜 如果再有人威胁我一次 |
[08:20] | or you ever come back to Rosewood, I’ll bury you. | 或者你再回玫瑰镇来 我一定亲手毁了你 |
[08:34] | 贱人看不到你 但我可以 今晚就是你的死期 -A | |
[08:38] | “Bitch can’t see you, but I do. | “贱人看不到你 但我可以 |
[08:42] | Tonight’s the night I kill you.” | 今晚就是你的死期” |
[08:46] | Knowing what I had on her, I mean, | 知道她自己的把柄在我手上后 |
[08:48] | Jenna would never have sent that text. | 詹娜绝不敢给我那条信息的 |
[08:51] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[08:53] | She wasn’t “A.” | 她不是A |
[08:56] | The police are here too, Ella. | 警察也在这儿 埃拉 |
[09:00] | With a search warrant. | 还带了搜查令 |
[09:04] | Oh, it’s Ashley Marin. | 艾什莉·玛琳打电话来了 |
[09:05] | I’ll call you back if she knows anything. OK. | 她要知道什么的话我再打给你 好的 |
[09:10] | Did you find Hanna? | 你找到汉娜了吗 |
[09:13] | I spoke to Pam. | 我和帕姆谈过了 |
[09:15] | No one’s seen the girls since the fundraiser. | 募捐活动后没人见过那些姑娘 |
[09:19] | – Peter’s coming back from New York. – Get this into evidence. | -彼得正从纽约赶回来 -把这个归为证物 |
[09:22] | Let’s regroup when he gets here. | 等他回来我们重新部署下 |
[09:24] | OK. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[09:29] | If you let me know what you’re looking for | 如果你能告诉我你们在找什么 |
[09:31] | maybe I can help you find it. | 也许我能帮你们找 |
[09:32] | We appreciate your cooperation. | 感谢你的合作 |
[09:34] | I want to know where my daughter is. | 我想知道我女儿在哪儿 |
[09:35] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[09:37] | What is it you think these girls are guilty of? | 你觉得这些姑娘犯了什么罪 |
[09:39] | I’m not sure they’re guilty of anything, | 我不确定她们是否有罪 |
[09:41] | but we do have probable cause to believe | 但我们的确有合理的证据相信 |
[09:43] | they know the whereabouts of a missing person. | 她们知道一名失踪人员的下落 |
[09:48] | This was taken a few weeks ago. | 这是几周前拍的 |
[09:51] | Oh, my God. Alison is alive? | 天呐 艾莉森还活着 |
[09:56] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[10:02] | Surprise! | 惊喜啊 |
[10:08] | So when you got the text | 所以你收到短信时 |
[10:10] | you just crossed Jenna off your list? | 你就把詹娜从名单里剔除了 |
[10:13] | And when I got home, | 当我回到家 |
[10:16] | “A” made it clear that if she wanted to kill me, she could. | A清楚地告诉我 她想杀我就就能杀我 |
[10:37] | I wasn’t safe anywhere. | 我在哪儿都不安全 |
[10:40] | But I finally had a weapon to fight back. | 但我终于找到了反击的武器 |
[10:43] | I realized that everyone I suspected… | 我发现我怀疑的每一个人 |
[10:47] | …even the four of you, | 包括你们四个 |
[10:49] | were somehow compromised on those videos. | 都因为那些录像而不像A了 |
[10:53] | How could this happen? | 怎么回事 |
[10:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:00] | I don’t want you going out tonight. | 今晚不要出去 |
[11:02] | It’s the last weekend of summer. | 可这是暑假的最后一个周末了 |
[11:03] | It’s not a discussion. | 我不是在和你商量 |
[11:05] | We planned this ages ago, and you said it was OK. | 我们早就说好了 你都同意了 |
[11:07] | Ali, now is not the time– | 艾莉 现在不是这样的时候 |
[11:09] | You have to send somebody. Immediately. | 你必须派人去 马上 |
[11:12] | Is this about you thinking Spencer’s the bully? | 和你觉得斯宾塞欺负我有关吗 |
[11:14] | Because, I have that under control now. | 因为我已经解决了 |
[11:16] | I know things about that family that you don’t. | 关于那家人 我知道的比你多 |
[11:18] | Really, like what? | 真的吗 比如说 |
[11:20] | I’ve seen what they’re capable of. | 我知道他们能做出什么事来 |
[11:22] | And you have to remember. | 你必须记住 |
[11:23] | You can never turn your back on a Hastings. | 你绝对不能得罪海斯汀家的人 |
[11:26] | For once in your life please don’t push me on this. | 在这件事上 你能不能不要再逼我 |
[11:30] | Call it a night, go upstairs to your room. | 到此为止 回你房间去 |
[11:35] | Yes? | 喂 |
[11:38] | And is there any news? | 有消息吗 |
[11:40] | Please hurry, I’m very, very worried. | 请快点 我非常担心 |
[11:45] | Please send someone. | 请派人去好吗 |
[11:48] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[11:51] | Yes. Yes! | 好的 好的 |
[11:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:07] | Gotcha! | 抓到你们了 |
[12:10] | That’s so not funny, Alison. | 一点都不好玩 艾莉森 |
[12:12] | I got you hilarious girls, so… | 我帮你们放松一下【求校中英】 |
[12:18] | Ali, did you download the new Beyonce? | 艾莉 你下碧昂斯的新歌了吗 |
[12:19] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[12:20] | I’m loving her new video. | 我喜欢她的新MV |
[12:22] | Maybe a little too much, Em. | 你可能喜欢得有点过了吧 艾米 |
[12:28] | Bad, huh? | 不好吗 |
[12:34] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[12:37] | Careful, Aria. | 小心点 艾瑞亚 |
[12:38] | Take too much and you’ll tell us all your secrets. | 喝多了你就会告诉我们所有的秘密了 |
[12:42] | Friends share secrets. That’s what keeps us close. | 朋友间就要分享秘密 那会让我们更亲近 |
[12:47] | Drink up. | 干了吧 |
[13:17] | What do you want, Toby? | 你想干什么 托比 |
[13:19] | I can’t believe you drugged us. | 我不敢相信你居然给我们下了药 |
[13:21] | If I got another “A” threat while you guys were asleep, | 如果你们睡着的时候我收到A的威胁 |
[13:23] | I could cross you off the list. | 那我就可以把你们排除了 |
[13:25] | I can’t believe we were suspects. | 真不敢相信我们也是嫌疑人 |
[13:28] | I wasn’t always the best friend to you guys. | 我不算你们最好的朋友 |
[13:31] | Yeah, well, your plan didn’t work. | 好吧 但是你的计划没有奏效 |
[13:33] | I didn’t sleep through the night. | 我没有睡一整夜 |
[13:35] | Wait for it, Spencer. We’ll get there. | 等等 斯宾塞 我们会说到的 |
[13:44] | So you work here? | 你在这儿工作吗 |
[13:47] | The owner travels a lot. | 主人常去旅行 |
[13:49] | I watch his place upstairs when he’s gone. | 他走的时候我就帮他照看一下 |
[13:55] | Toby told me he wanted you to know you did him a favor. | 托比让我告诉你 你帮了他 |
[14:01] | He said he was free at last. | 他说他终于解放了 |
[14:04] | I know what you see in Toby, Spencer. | 我知道你对托比的感觉 斯宾塞 |
[14:07] | When he tells you the truth, you believe him. | 他告诉你真相的时候 你选择了相信 |
[14:09] | He said his time in juvie got him away from Jenna, | 他说他进少管所让他得以远离詹娜 |
[14:12] | and he was actually grateful to me. | 所以他其实很感激我 |
[14:15] | That’s how I knew he wasn’t “A.” | 所以我知道他不是A |
[14:18] | And it was the last time I saw him. | 那也是我最后一次见他 |
[14:25] | 伊恩 在接吻石见 | |
[14:41] | Did we have a date that I forgot? | 难道我们之前有约会吗 |
[14:42] | You lied to me. | 你撒了谎 |
[14:45] | – I have somewhere to be. – No! | -我还要去别的地方 -不 |
[14:48] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[14:54] | You said Spencer was as away for a few days last week. | 你说斯宾塞上周有几天不在家 |
[14:57] | Was she visiting family? Or a friend? | 她去亲戚家了 还是去找朋友了 |
[14:59] | Are you questioning all the girls’ parents? | 你们在盘问所有女孩的家长吗 |
[15:02] | We’re doing everything we can to find your daughters. | 我们在尽全力找你女儿 |
[15:04] | You’re free to leave whenever you like. | 你想离开的话请便 |
[15:09] | But you should know there’s a sea of reporters out there. | 但你要知道外面有成群的记者 |
[15:12] | You probably want to wait here until we can clear a path for you. | 你或许更希望等到我们给你开条路 |
[15:17] | Fine, but I’d like to call my husband. | 好吧 但我得给我丈夫打个电话 |
[15:21] | I’m not sure what’s taking him so long. | 我不知道他为什么要这么久 |
[15:24] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 我会给你一点私人空间 |
[15:40] | I got the warrant to track | 我拿到了追踪许可证 |
[15:42] | the GPS on the girls’ phones and Spencer’s car. | 可以追踪她们的手机和斯宾塞车上的GPS信号 |
[15:44] | We’ll have their location within the hour. | 一小时内就会知道她们在哪儿了 |
[15:46] | Good, keep me posted. | 好的 随时向我汇报 |
[16:01] | I’ve always looked out for my sister. | 我一直很关心我妹妹 |
[16:03] | So when I ran into her boyfriend in London, | 在伦敦碰到她男友的时候 |
[16:05] | and he said she missed me, I decided to come home. | 他说她想我了 我就决定回来了 |
[16:09] | Miss Hastings, do you mind if I record this? | 海斯汀小姐 我可以录像吗 |
[16:11] | I should probably ask my mom about that. | 我应该先征求一下我妈妈的意见 |
[16:22] | Your wife is on her way. | 你妻子正在往这赶 |
[16:23] | She knows I’m here, right? | 她知道我在这 对吧 |
[16:25] | She has got enough to worry about with Spencer missing. | 斯宾塞失踪了 她一定很着急 |
[16:27] | Do you have any idea where your daughter is? | 你知道你女儿去哪了吗 |
[16:29] | If I did, would I be sitting here talking with you? | 如果我知道 我还会在这吗 |
[16:32] | Is that something they taught you in law school? | 这一手是你在法学院学的吧 |
[16:35] | To answer questions with questions? | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[16:38] | You’re not a parent, are you? | 你没当过父亲吧 |
[16:40] | See, the only reason I’m talking to you | 我跟你讲话的唯一目的 |
[16:41] | is because my daughter is missing. | 就是弄清楚我女儿哪去了 |
[16:43] | So why don’t you tell me what you’re doing to find her. | 应该是你告诉我你要怎么找到她 |
[16:47] | You’ve got cash, a passport, and a plane ticket. | 这里有一些钱 护照还有机票 |
[16:49] | We need to leave for the airport in an hour. | 一小时之后我们要赶去机场 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:54] | You guys, we can’t let her leave, again. | 我们不能再让她离开了 |
[16:55] | Then we have to put together the pieces. | 那我们得搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[16:57] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[17:03] | Ali… look I understand we’re here to figure out who “A” is, | 艾莉 我们是来找出谁是真正的A的 |
[17:06] | but I need to know if Ezra told me the truth. | 但是我得先知道以斯拉还有没有在骗我 |
[17:12] | Ezra seemed to get that everything I said was made-up stuff. | 以斯拉好像看出我在说谎 |
[17:16] | But he believed me when I said that CeCe and I | 但在我说我和茜茜是宾大的舍友后 |
[17:18] | were roommates at UPenn. | 他似乎信了 |
[17:23] | We hung out a lot at this pub near Hollis. | 我们经常在霍里斯的一个酒吧玩 |
[17:26] | That’s where I met Ezra. | 我就是在那里碰见了以斯拉 |
[17:45] | Excuse me, can I have a gin and tonic? | 可以给我来一杯金汤尼吗 |
[17:51] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:12] | It’s tragic, isn’t it? | 悲剧 是吗 |
[18:16] | Oh, sorry? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[18:17] | The book. It’s one of my favorites. | 这本书 我也喜欢 |
[18:22] | I read it every summer. | 我每个夏天都会看 |
[18:24] | I just finished it for the third time. | 我刚看了第三遍 |
[18:28] | What’s better to read the Tender is the Night | 一边读《夜色温柔》 |
[18:30] | while you’re sunning in the French Riviera? | 一边在法国里维拉晒日光浴真的很惬意 |
[18:33] | Do people still do that? | 人们还这么做吗 |
[18:35] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[18:36] | Go sunning in the French Riviera? | 在里维拉晒日光浴 |
[18:40] | I don’t know. I made it up. | 不知道 我随口说的 |
[18:44] | So, you’re a bit of a fabulist. | 那么你有点爱说谎[寓言家] |
[18:48] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:49] | A teller of tales. | 喜欢讲故事的人 |
[18:52] | Sometimes lies are more interesting than the truth. | 有时候谎言比真相要更有趣 |
[18:58] | He said I reminded him of | 他说我让他想起了 |
[19:00] | Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. | 《蒂凡尼早餐》里的霍莉·戈莱特丽 |
[19:03] | He wanted to write a story about me. | 想以我为主人公写本小说 |
[19:06] | Do we need to hear the rest of this? | 我们还要听下去吗 |
[19:08] | I thought it was a compliment | 我以为这是种称赞 |
[19:09] | because Audrey Hepburn played her in the movie, | 毕竟是奥黛丽·赫本演的电影 |
[19:11] | but turns out she was a big phony | 但没想到她演的是个骗子 |
[19:13] | who couldn’t even name her cat. | 连名字都不给猫取 |
[19:15] | She didn’t name her cat because | 她不给自己的猫取名字 |
[19:17] | she didn’t think she deserved to be loved. | 是因为她觉得自己不配被爱 |
[19:22] | They were just a couple of poor no-name slobs. | 他们只是两个没有名字的笨蛋 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 对不起 |
[19:29] | For what? | 为什么 |
[19:31] | Everything. | 因为所有 |
[19:35] | Look, it is one thing to | 杜撰自己的暑假过得多么好 |
[19:36] | make up stories about how you spent your summer, | 是一回事 |
[19:39] | but to lie to a guy and say that you’re 21, | 但是还在上高中 |
[19:41] | when you’re still in high school– | 却骗一个成年男子说自己21岁了 |
[19:43] | What’s the big deal? We didn’t do anything, Ezra. | 那又怎么样 以斯拉 我们又没做什么 |
[19:46] | That’s not the point. | 关键不是这个 |
[19:47] | Then what are you so freaked out about? | 那你生气个什么 |
[19:50] | God help me, Alison, I actually like you. | 天啊 艾莉森 我是真心喜欢你 |
[19:54] | I just don’t want to see you get hurt. | 不想看到你受伤害 |
[20:05] | You’re an all right guy. | 你是个好人 |
[20:12] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[20:13] | No. You won’t. | 你不会再见到我了 |
[20:27] | If you ever get your story published, | 如果你的小说出版了 |
[20:30] | you better spell my name right. | 最好把我的名字写对 |
[20:47] | And then I walked to the Kissing Rock to see Ian. | 然后我就去了亲吻石见伊恩 |
[20:50] | Thanks for meeting me. That was some goodbye kiss. | 谢谢赏脸 刚才只是个告别吻 |
[20:54] | No hard feelings, right? | 没什么好生气的 对吗 |
[20:57] | Please. This was just me killing time, | 拜托 这只是我在等到真命天子之前 |
[20:59] | while I’m waiting for someone better to come along. | 打发时间而已 |
[21:02] | Look… why don’t we just end this | 我们就这么 |
[21:06] | on a positive note, OK? | 友好地结束吧 |
[21:08] | You and Melissa deserve each other. She’s such a bitch. | 你和梅丽莎真是天生一对 她就是个婊子 |
[21:12] | Hey, watch your mouth. | 嘴放干净点 |
[21:13] | And you’re going to jail. | 你会进监狱的 |
[21:17] | You know, we never had sex, Alison. | 艾莉森 我们又没上过床 |
[21:21] | So, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 所以我没犯法 |
[21:24] | I saw your home movies, Ian. | 伊恩 我看了你的录像 |
[21:27] | What does N.A.T. Stand for anyway? Need A Therapist? | N.A.T.到底是什么鬼玩意 你有病的缩写吗 |
[21:31] | Listen, you are not gonna blackmail me into staying with you. | 别想靠这个逼我和你在一起 |
[21:35] | That’s hilarious. This isn’t about you. | 你搞笑吧 跟你没关系 |
[21:40] | Someone’s threatening me. And if it’s you, | 有人在威胁我 如果这个人是你 |
[21:42] | or your crazy girlfriend, it stops tonight. | 或你的神经病女友 给我马上住手 |
[21:45] | Because I’ve made a copy of every single video on your laptop. | 因为我已经拷贝了你电脑里的所有录像 |
[21:50] | If I get one more text or stupid doll, | 如果我再接到莫名其妙的短信或者奇怪的娃娃 |
[21:53] | you’re going to be buying your soap on a rope. | 你就等着吃不了兜着走吧 |
[21:56] | You have no idea how much trouble you’re going to be in, | 如果你把这些视频给任何人看 |
[22:00] | if you show those videos to anyone. | 你就是自掘坟墓 |
[22:04] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[22:05] | There are things on here that could bring everybody down. | 那些东西可以毁了任何人 |
[22:10] | Including your family. | 包括你的家人 |
[22:12] | Well, I guess you better go back to that posse of pervs | 那你最好滚回去告诉那群变态 |
[22:15] | and tell them to leave me alone. | 让他们离我远点 |
[22:21] | Ian was more freaked out than I thought he was going to be. | 伊恩看起来比我想的还要害怕 |
[22:24] | I mean, He took off out of there like a plucked peacock. | 他像只斗败的公鸡一样灰溜溜地逃走了 |
[22:31] | Geez, Hanna! | 天呐 汉娜 |
[22:32] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:36] | – Aria, you OK? – Yeah. | -艾瑞亚 你还好吗 -还好 |
[22:42] | Ezra’s still looking for me, Aria. | 以斯拉还在找我 艾瑞亚 |
[22:45] | But it’s not about the book now, it’s about you. | 但现在不是因为那本小说了 是因为你 |
[22:49] | What would you know about that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[22:51] | He found Shana in Georgia. | 他在佐治亚州找到了莎娜 |
[22:53] | He knows that we were in touch, and he offered to help. | 他知道我们曾有联系 他想帮我 |
[22:56] | He thinks if he saves me, he’ll win you back. | 他觉得如果他救了我 就能挽回你的心 |
[23:01] | Do you even want to be saved? | 你希望被拯救过吗 |
[23:04] | I know how I treated people. | 我知道我曾经是怎么对待别人的 |
[23:07] | I deserved a lot of what I got. | 很多事都是我咎由自取 |
[23:12] | I think I deserve a second chance. | 但我觉得我应该有重新来过的机会 |
[23:15] | What happened after Ian left? | 伊恩走之后发生了什么 |
[23:21] | I went back to the barn. | 我回了谷仓 |
[23:32] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[23:40] | Would you see if my wife is here, please? | 你能去看看我妻子到了没有吗 |
[23:41] | Absolutely. Just one more thing, though. | 当然可以 不过还有一件事 |
[23:47] | Why did you hire a private detective | 艾莉森消失的那个夏天 |
[23:49] | the summer Alison went missing? | 你为什么要雇私家侦探 |
[23:51] | It was business related. | 工作需要 |
[23:53] | You sure it wasn’t Spencer related? | 你确定不是斯宾塞需要吗 |
[24:01] | Her name is all over the file he gave you. | 给你的文件里 全是她的名字 |
[24:09] | I thought this was about finding Spencer, | 我以为来这是为了找斯宾塞的 |
[24:11] | not accusing her of something. | 而不是来指控她的 |
[24:12] | In hindsight you knew it was the drugs, | 事后你才知道还涉及到了毒品 |
[24:15] | that must have been a rough summer. | 那个夏天一定是个多事之秋 |
[24:17] | With Spencer’s erratic behavior and violent outbursts. | 斯宾塞恍惚不定又异常暴力 |
[24:23] | OK, we’re done here. I’m calling my attorney. | 到此为止 我要打电话给律师 |
[24:31] | Cell reception’s better in the lobby. | 大厅里信号比较好 |
[24:41] | We have all of our resources committed to finding your daughter. | 我们已经想尽办法找你的女儿了 |
[24:43] | We should have more information for you soon. | 过不了多久 就有消息了 |
[24:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:47] | We got a lock on Spencer’s GPS. The girls are in Philadelphia. | 我们锁定了斯宾塞的位置 她们在费城 |
[24:51] | Get Philly PD on the phone. | 打给费城警察局 |
[24:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[25:00] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[25:05] | Police are asking pointed questions about Spencer. | 关于斯宾塞 警察问了许多的尖锐问题 |
[25:08] | Do we still have an understanding? | 我们还保持共识吗 |
[25:09] | I just found out that my daughter is still alive, Peter. | 我刚发现我的女儿还活着 彼得 |
[25:12] | That’s all I’m thinking about right now. | 我现在满脑子都是这个 |
[25:15] | Mrs. DiLaurentis, can we talk to you? | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 我们能跟你谈谈吗 |
[25:22] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:25] | Melissa? What are you doing here? | 梅丽莎 你在这儿干什么 |
[25:28] | Toby came to London. | 托比到伦敦来了 |
[25:29] | He told me about Spencer’s relapse. | 他说斯宾塞毒瘾复发了 |
[25:31] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 出什么事了 |
[25:33] | Where is your mother? | 你妈妈在哪 |
[25:35] | We’ve been here for an hour. | 我们来了一个小时了 |
[25:36] | They asked to talk to us separately. | 他们要求分开问讯 |
[25:41] | God, they know. | 天呐 他们知道了 |
[25:47] | I must have missed something. | 我一定遗漏了什么 |
[25:49] | I did everything I could to protect her. | 为了保护她 我做了所有能做的事 |
[25:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[25:53] | Dad, you think she did it? | 爸爸 你觉得是她做的吗 |
[25:58] | You think Spencer killed that girl. | 你觉得是斯宾塞杀了那个女孩 |
[26:02] | I… I remember bits and pieces. | 我只有些零碎的记忆 |
[26:04] | But I’m not sure what’s real and what I’ve made up. | 我不确定哪些是真的 哪些是想出来的 |
[26:08] | I was pushing all summer for you to tell Melissa about Ian | 整个夏天我都在逼你告诉梅丽莎伊恩的事 |
[26:11] | because I wanted to break them up. | 因为我想让他们分手 |
[26:15] | I thought that Ian actually liked me | 我以为伊恩是真的喜欢我 |
[26:16] | and that Melissa was in the way. | 是梅丽莎在碍我们的事 |
[26:19] | And we got in a fight in the kitchen. And it got ugly. | 我们在厨房大吵了一架 事态更糟了 |
[26:24] | It was like you bottled up every fight we ever had | 就像是你积蓄了过往我们所有的争吵 |
[26:27] | and popped your top that night. | 在那晚爆发到极点了 |
[26:29] | I thought that you were still threatening me. | 我以为你还在威胁我 |
[26:30] | I told you I would tell Melissa the truth. | 我告诉过你 我会告诉梅丽莎事实的 |
[26:32] | And I told you to forget it, | 我跟你说过别管它了 |
[26:34] | but you were holding on to it like a dog with a bone. | 但你还像狗咬着骨头一样 死缠着不放 |
[26:40] | Hey, this conversation isn’t over! | 我们还没说完 |
[26:41] | It is over, Spencer. And so are we. | 说完了 斯宾塞 我俩也完了 |
[26:44] | Don’t you walk away from me. | 给我站住 |
[26:46] | Damn it, Alison. I said, stop! | 见鬼 艾莉森 站住 |
[26:48] | You’re way out of your league, Spencer. | 你太不自量力了 斯宾塞 |
[26:50] | Am I? You sure about that? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[26:55] | Why don’t you put that thing down before you hurt yourself? | 把那玩意放下来 你会伤到自己的 |
[27:16] | Are you speeding? | 你在嗑药吗 |
[27:19] | When I saw the pills, I put it together. | 我看到那些药时 我就明白了 |
[27:22] | You weren’t asleep because you were wired. | 你不睡觉 因为你处于兴奋状态 |
[27:27] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[27:29] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[27:32] | – Spencer… Spencer, wait! – What?! | -斯宾塞 斯宾塞 等等 -干什么 |
[27:36] | Please don’t tell anybody. | 别告诉任何人 |
[27:40] | Please look, I’ll do anything, OK. | 求你了 我愿意做任何事 |
[27:41] | I’ll get down on my hands and knees. | 我跪下来求你你了 |
[27:42] | I’ll beg you if that’s what you want me to. | 我求求你了 如果你想我这样 |
[27:44] | – Please! – Stop. | -求求你 -不要这样 |
[27:47] | Spencer, look at me. | 斯宾塞 看着我 |
[27:50] | Don’t take any more of these tonight, OK? | 今晚别再吃这些药了知道吗 |
[27:53] | And never take them with alcohol. | 也别再用酒送药了 |
[27:57] | If my parents find out– | 如果我爸妈发现 |
[27:59] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[28:02] | It’ll be our secret. | 这是我们之间的秘密 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:08] | That’s what friends are for. | 这是朋友该做的 |
[28:14] | Go back and just sleep it off, OK? | 回去睡一觉就没事了 |
[28:29] | And after that there was just one more person I needed to see. | 在那之后 又多了一个我要见的人 |
[28:33] | Your dad, Aria. | 你爸爸 艾瑞亚 |
[28:35] | You know how much it will hurt Aria if you make that call. | 如果你打这通电话 那会伤害到艾瑞亚 |
[28:39] | I don’t think that you’re that horrible of a person. | 我觉得你不是那么可恶的人 |
[28:41] | Well, then you clearly don’t know me that well. | 显然你没那么了解我 |
[28:45] | I didn’t think Byron was “A.” | 我觉得拜伦不是A |
[28:47] | But I needed him to know that I had the tapes. | 但我要他知道录音带在我手上 |
[28:53] | Then I went back to the barn and waited for another text. | 然后我回到谷仓 等待下一条短信 |
[28:58] | Nothing came. | 结果没有发来 |
[29:03] | I went home thinking I won. I silenced “A.” | 我回到家 以为我赢了 以为我让A闭嘴了 |
[29:23] | It wasn’t you, Spencer. | 不是你干的 斯宾塞 |
[29:26] | You were sound asleep when I left the barn. | 我离开谷仓时 你确实睡着了 |
[29:29] | Yeah, but… That doesn’t mean I didn’t hurt the other girl. | 可是 那并不代表我没伤害另一个女孩 |
[29:33] | You’re not listening, Spence. You went back to sleep. | 你没听见吗 斯宾塞 你回去睡觉了 |
[29:42] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[29:53] | But your mom saw who did. | 但你妈妈看到是谁做的了 |
[29:56] | Why didn’t she tell the police? | 那她为什么不报警 |
[30:31] | I could hear her talking to someone. | 我当时听到她在和人说话 |
[30:37] | She thought I was dead. | 她以为我死了 |
[30:40] | I was trying to tell her I was alive. | 我想告诉她 我还没死 |
[30:43] | I was screaming. | 我当时在尖叫 |
[30:45] | “Can’t you see me? | 你看不见我吗 |
[30:48] | Can’t you see me breathing? Look at me!” | 看不见我还在呼吸吗 快看看我 |
[30:56] | But the words didn’t come out. I couldn’t move. | 但是话说不出口 我无法动弹 |
[31:01] | Ali, we’re here for you. All right, we’re all here for you. | 艾莉 我们会帮你的 我们都会帮你的 |
[31:05] | And we always have been. You should have told us. | 我们会一直帮你 你应该告诉我们的 |
[31:09] | You didn’t have to keep this a secret. | 你没必要自己保守这个秘密 |
[31:11] | God, I can’t believe your mom buried you alive. | 天呐 真不敢相信你妈竟然把你活埋了 |
[31:14] | Are you sure she thought you were dead? | 你确定她以为你死了吗 |
[31:18] | She was hysterical. | 她当时歇斯底里 |
[31:20] | She kept saying the same thing, over and over again. | 她一直不停地重复同一句话 |
[31:23] | “What have you done? What have you done?” | 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[31:27] | Who was she talking to? | 她当时在和谁说话 |
[31:29] | The person she’s still protecting. | 一个她仍旧在保护的人 |
[31:32] | That’s why she was pointing the finger at me | 所以她才把矛头指向我 |
[31:34] | because she’s still covering for somebody. | 因为她还在为别人掩饰 |
[31:38] | Yeah, but who? | 对 可是谁呢 |
[31:41] | Was Mrs. Grunwald telling the truth | 格伦沃尔德夫人说 |
[31:42] | when she said she pulled you out of there? | 她从泥土里把你拉出来 是真的吗 |
[31:44] | She took me to the hospital. | 她带我去了医院 |
[31:48] | I was so scared, so I ran. | 我吓坏了 所以跑掉了 |
[31:51] | I didn’t know where I was going. I just knew I had to go. | 我不知道我要去哪 我只知道我得走 |
[32:00] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[32:04] | Oh, my God. Are you OK? | 我的天呐 你没事吧 |
[32:31] | I still can’t believe somebody tried to kill you. | 我还是不敢相信有人要杀你 |
[32:35] | Nobody followed us, right? They can’t know that we’re here. | 没人跟踪我们吧 不能让人知道我们在这 |
[32:42] | I registered with the name you told me to use. | 我照你说的登记了那个名字 |
[32:45] | Vivian Darkbloom. | 薇薇安·德克布鲁 |
[32:49] | I’m scared for you, Alison. | 我为你感到害怕 艾莉森 |
[32:52] | I’m scared for me, too. | 我自己也害怕 |
[32:56] | If this “A” person | 如果那个追杀你的A |
[32:58] | who’s after you was willing to bash your head in, | 都用石头砸你的头了的话 |
[33:01] | what’s stopping them from trying again? | 如果他们还要再伤害你该怎么办 |
[33:06] | Nothing. | 什么也做不了 |
[33:11] | Maybe you should die. | 也许你应该死掉 |
[33:13] | What? | 什么 |
[33:16] | Let “A” think you’re dead. | 让A认为你死了 |
[33:21] | How do I do that? | 那要怎么做 |
[33:23] | You disappear. | 你消失不见 |
[33:28] | You should rest. | 你该休息了 |
[33:30] | Come on. I got you. | 没事的 我陪着你 |
[33:35] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[33:40] | Everything’s going to work out | 事情会朝着 |
[33:41] | exactly the way it’s supposed to. You’ll see. | 我们想的方向发展的 等着瞧吧 |
[33:47] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[34:44] | Pretty girl. | 美女 |
[34:56] | Did I get everything you need? | 你需要的东西都有了吗 |
[35:00] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[35:05] | You saved my life, Mona. | 你救了我的命 梦娜 |
[35:07] | I don’t know how I can thank you. | 我不知道该怎么谢你 |
[35:09] | Thank me by staying gone. And staying safe. | 想谢我就不要出现 保证自己安然无恙 |
[35:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:22] | Look at yourself. | 你看看你自己 |
[35:24] | Ditch the glasses and the barrettes. | 别戴眼镜和发夹了 |
[35:26] | Have Kim at The Salon do your hair | 去找美容室的金给你做个头发 |
[35:28] | and ask for Cindy at the make-up counter. | 再找辛迪给你好好化化妆 |
[35:30] | Buy everything she tells you to | 把她给你推荐的东西都买下来 |
[35:31] | and never go to school without your face on. | 不化妆的时候千万不要去学校 |
[35:34] | Now, burn those knee socks, | 这些及膝袜也都扔掉 |
[35:36] | tell Mandi at The Boutique that Vivian sent you. | 告诉精品店的曼迪是薇薇安让你去的 |
[35:42] | You don’t have to be a loser, Mona. | 你不用一直做个废物 梦娜 |
[35:46] | Thanks, Ali. | 谢谢你 艾莉 |
[36:33] | Mona played me like a fool. And she got exactly what she wanted. | 梦娜耍了我 她得到了自己想要的一切 |
[36:45] | Mom’s talking to Sandra King. | 梦娜找了桑德拉·金 |
[36:47] | She’s the best criminal defense lawyer in the state. | 她是州里最好的刑事辩护律师 |
[36:51] | Dad, Spencer didn’t kill that girl. | 爸 那个女该不是斯宾塞杀的 |
[37:19] | Thank you, Sandra, I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 桑德拉 非常感谢 |
[37:21] | Mrs. Hastings, we just heard from the Philadelphia police. | 海斯汀太太 费城警方那边刚发来消息 |
[37:23] | They’re only a few minutes away. | 他们马上就来了 |
[37:27] | I don’t think we’re going to figure this out tonight. | 我觉得今晚我们是想不明白了 |
[37:30] | But you shouldn’t leave, Ali. | 但是你不该走 艾莉 |
[37:32] | We know everything now. We can protect you. | 现在我们知道真相了 我们可以保护你 |
[37:35] | We know everything except who “A” is. | 但是我们还是不知道A是谁 |
[37:36] | But if the five… if we stick together– | 可如果我们五个 我们齐心协力的话 |
[37:39] | I can’t go back until I figure out | 除非弄明白我妈妈为什么 |
[37:41] | why my mom was willing to do that to me. | 会愿意那么对我 否则我不能回去 |
[37:43] | Ali, come on, you can’t leave. | 艾莉 你不能走 |
[37:46] | Don’t you want to come home? | 难道你不想回家吗 |
[37:48] | It was surprisingly easy for me to stay gone. | 人间蒸发比我想象得还要简单 |
[37:51] | Until you got hurt, Hanna. | 但是后来你受伤了 汉娜 |
[37:54] | I was so scared that you were going to die. | 我怕你会死 简直怕得要死 |
[37:58] | It was worth the risk. | 冒这个险也值了 |
[38:01] | When I saw you in the hospital… | 我在医院看到你时… |
[38:03] | When I saw what Mona did to you… | 我看到梦娜对你的所作所为之后… |
[38:06] | …I decided to stop running. | 我终于决定不再逃跑了 |
[38:08] | I tried to keep one step ahead of “A,” | 我尽量抢先A一步 |
[38:10] | and I did everything I could to keep you safe. | 我尽一切所能保护你们 |
[38:14] | Please. If you love my sister you won’t do this. | 求你了 如果你爱我姐姐的话就不要这么做 |
[38:17] | I’m doing it because I love her. | 我这么做就是因为我爱她 |
[38:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[38:30] | Ian wasn’t dead. I was waiting in the back and I saw him. | 伊恩当时没死 我在后面等的时候看到他了 |
[38:36] | Were you at the Lodge the night of the fire? | 发生火灾那晚你也在旅馆吗 |
[38:39] | I helped you, Hanna. By the time I got there, | 是我帮了你 汉娜 我到那里的时候 |
[38:42] | the rest of you were already safe. | 你们其他人就都已经安全了 |
[38:44] | Did you see who pulled us out? | 你看到是谁救我们出来的了吗 |
[38:46] | Guys, I think someone’s out there. | 姐妹们 那边好像有人 |
[39:04] | Is that Noel? | 那是诺埃尔吗 |
[39:07] | Get the plate number? | 看到车牌号了吗 |
[39:09] | We have an 11-57 on the Hastings vehicle | 我们在海斯汀的车边上发现情况 |
[39:11] | but the suspects are not at the scene. | 但是嫌疑人不在现场 |
[39:13] | I repeat, the suspects are not at the scene. | 重复 嫌疑人不在现场 |
[39:22] | – Ali, run! – Go! | -艾莉 快跑 -快走 |
[39:27] | – Oh, my God! – Lock the door! | -天哪 -锁门 |
[39:29] | – Call 911! – Noel has our phones! | -快报警 -手机在诺埃尔手上 |
[39:33] | Fire escape! Fire escape! | 太平梯 快 |
[39:51] | – Hurry! – Get out of here. | -快 -快走 |
[39:52] | – Oh, my God! – He’s right behind us! | -天哪 -他就在我们后面 |
[39:53] | – Hurry! – It’s locked! | -快 -门锁住了 |
[39:57] | There’s no way out of here. | 没其它的路了 |
[40:01] | Do you think we can make it? | 你们觉得我们能跳过去吗 |
[40:03] | No! | 不能 |
[40:17] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[40:21] | Hey, hey! Hey. | 不要不要 |
[40:23] | Look, I know who you are. And the police are on their way. | 我知道你是谁 警察就快到了 |
[40:31] | Ezra! | 以斯拉 |
[40:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:42] | – Take off your mask! – Now! | -拿掉面具 -马上 |
[40:44] | Take it off! | 快拿掉 |
[40:52] | No! | 不要 |
[41:03] | There’s no way that’s your mom. | 那绝对不可能是你妈妈 |
[41:21] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[41:24] | It’s so beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[41:33] | No! No… | 不 不要 |
[41:35] | Oh, my God. Oh, my… | 天哪 天… |
[41:38] | Oh, my God! Ezra! | 天哪 以斯拉 |
[41:40] | – I’m sorry… – Shhh. Don’t. | -对不起 -嘘 不要说话 |
[41:46] | You stay awake, do you hear me? Don’t you dare close your eyes! | 不要睡 听见了吗 不准闭上眼睛 |
[41:50] | No, please! Ezra! | 不要 以斯拉 |
[41:53] | Somebody call for help! | 快点求救 |
[41:54] | Oh, my God. Ezra! Ezra! | 天哪 以斯拉 以斯拉 |
[41:57] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |