时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liar. | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | They found Ali’s body. | 他们找到了艾莉的尸体 |
[00:05] | I’m still here, bitches. | 我还在这里 小贱人们 |
[00:06] | And I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[00:08] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[00:09] | She is alive and I can prove it. | 她还活着 我能证明 |
[00:11] | Alison is alive? | 艾莉森还活着 |
[00:15] | Surprise. | 惊喜吗 |
[00:16] | The cash, passport and plane ticket, | 现金 护照还有机票 |
[00:18] | you need to leave for the airport in an hour. | 你必须在一小时内赶去机场 |
[00:20] | Until I know who “A” Is, I can’t come home. | 除非知道A是谁 否则我不能回家 |
[00:22] | Let “A” think you’re dead. | 就让A以为你死了 |
[00:24] | Mona played me like a fool. | 梦娜把我当傻子耍 |
[00:25] | She got exactly what she wanted. | 她得到了想要的一切 |
[00:27] | Ezra’s still looking for me, Aria. | 以斯拉还在找我 艾瑞亚 |
[00:29] | He thinks that if he saves me, he’ll win you back. | 他觉得他救了我 就能挽回你的心 |
[00:31] | If you’re looking to make a deal… | 如果你想做交易 |
[00:33] | I know who killed that girl, | 我知道谁杀了那个姑娘 |
[00:34] | the one you thought was Alison DiLaurentis. | 你以为她是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:37] | Ali, run! | 艾莉 快跑 |
[00:39] | Hey, hey, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[00:42] | No. | 不 |
[00:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:51] | His pulse is getting weaker. | 他的脉搏越来越弱了 |
[00:53] | Hey, let me go, please. | 放开我 求你们了 |
[00:56] | I heard a gunshot and I ran up to the roof. | 我听到枪声 就朝屋顶跑 |
[00:59] | But when I got there, he was lying on the ground. | 但当我跑到屋顶时 他就躺在地上了 |
[01:01] | Aria, we cannot do anything to help him right now. | 艾瑞亚 眼下我们帮不了他 |
[01:03] | If they think you know anything about this, | 如果让他们认为你对此事知情 |
[01:05] | you’re gonna spend the entire night | 你就准备待在警局 |
[01:06] | answering questions at the police station. | 被询问一整晚吧 |
[01:08] | You’re never gonna get to the hospital. | 那样就不能去医院了 |
[01:09] | Spencer’s right. | 斯宾塞说得对 |
[01:10] | We’ll find out where they’re taking him and we’ll get you there. | 等我们弄清他在哪里 就立刻送你过去 |
[01:13] | Folks, could you step back please? | 各位 请退后 |
[01:49] | Priority one. Mid-20s, male. | 优先处理 25岁左右 男性 |
[01:51] | Single GSW to the abdomen. | 腹部一处枪伤 |
[01:56] | Last pulse was 142. Systolic 80. | 最新脉冲142 心脏收缩压80 |
[02:04] | He’s herniating. Get him to the OR. | 开始出现疝气了 送进手术室 |
[02:11] | You know what to say, right? | 你知道该怎么说 对吧 |
[02:12] | Don’t stay on the line a second longer than you have to. | 别在电话上多浪费一秒钟 |
[02:17] | It’s the strongest one they had. | 这是他们存货里最强力的一款了 |
[02:21] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[02:23] | Ezra just saved my life. | 以斯拉救了我 |
[02:26] | And he probably saved yours, too. | 很可能也救了你一命 |
[02:29] | Hanna’s right. | 汉娜说得对 |
[02:30] | There’s no way my mom made that jump. | 我妈妈不可能跳楼 |
[02:33] | She’s not “A.” But Ezra knows who is. | 她不是A 但以斯拉知道谁是 |
[02:35] | Look, Em, the plan was to get Ali out of town tonight, | 艾米 原计划是让艾莉今晚出镇 |
[02:37] | but now that we know that “A’s” after Ezra… | 但现在我们知道A在追杀以斯拉 |
[02:39] | I get that “A” wants to shut Ezra up, | 我知道A想要灭以斯拉的口 |
[02:41] | okay, but Ali’s still a target. | 但艾莉依旧还是目标 |
[02:43] | Can’t we think of another way to do this? | 我们还能想到其他办法吗 |
[02:47] | If Ezra… | 如果以斯拉 |
[02:49] | When Ezra pulls through, | 以斯拉挺过来之后 |
[02:51] | he’s going to tell us who “A” is, | 他就能告诉我们A是谁 |
[02:52] | and this thing is finally gonna be over. | 这一切就能结束了 |
[02:55] | Hi, the guy who just got shot | 您好 刚刚在哈德森银行中枪的人 |
[02:57] | at Bank and Hudson is Ezra Fitz. | 叫做以斯拉·费兹 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I think that you should send a cop | 对 我建议派警官前往医院 |
[03:02] | to the hospital because I saw what happened, | 因为我目睹了事情的经过 |
[03:03] | and I don’t think this was a random thing. | 而且我相信这事绝非意外 |
[03:06] | Well, yeah, but he might not be safe | 对 但他可能并不安全 |
[03:07] | so you better go fast. | 所以最好快点过去 |
[03:11] | Are they sending somebody? | 他们派人过去了吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah, I heard her typing. | 派了 我听到她打字的声音 |
[03:15] | Look, they’re probably on their way. | 他们可能已经在路上了 |
[03:19] | Are we sure that we want to split up? | 我们真要分头行动吗 |
[03:20] | A wise commander takes measures | 聪明的指挥官总会设法 |
[03:22] | to always let his opponent react | 让对手的反应 |
[03:23] | to the wrong set of circumstances. | 朝不利的方向发展 |
[03:25] | And in 400 BC– | 在公元前400年 |
[03:26] | Okay, Spencer, we get it. We’re decoys. | 停 斯宾塞 我们懂的 我们是诱饵 |
[03:28] | We don’t need a history lesson. | 不用给我们上历史课 |
[03:31] | There’s no art to this war, Spencer. | 这场战争毫无艺术可言 斯宾塞 |
[03:33] | You’ve read Sun Tzu? | 你读过《孙子兵法》 |
[03:34] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:42] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[03:46] | We’ll give you 10 minutes, okay, | 你们有十分钟的时间 |
[03:47] | and then we’re making the call. | 然后我们就会打电话 |
[03:55] | Em, come on. | 艾米 走了 |
[03:58] | Look, if you want to get to the hospital before them, | 想赶在他们之前到医院 |
[03:59] | we have to go now. | 就得立刻出发 |
[04:01] | We know that “A” is always one step ahead of us. | 我们都知道A总是处处领先我们一步 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:04] | Maybe he, she, it, bitch is. | 也许他 她 那个贱人确实领先 |
[04:07] | But you have to remember that | 但你要知道 |
[04:08] | Ali’s been hiding in plain sight for two years. | 艾莉能藏而不漏 整整两年 |
[04:10] | She can handle herself. | 她自己搞得定 |
[04:12] | And if “A” sees us there first, | 如果A看到我们先到了 |
[04:14] | then this could work. | 这计划就有效 |
[04:19] | Thank you for checking in, Ashley. | 谢谢你打电话过来 艾什莉 |
[04:23] | Nobody’s getting any sleep here tonight, | 今晚这家里没人能睡得着 |
[04:24] | so don’t hesitate to call if you hear from Hanna. | 如果你从汉娜那听到消息 请及时电话联系 |
[04:29] | Of course. We’ll do the same. | 当然 我们也会一样 |
[04:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:40] | All this time Spencer knew Alison was alive? | 原来斯宾塞一直知道艾莉森还活着 |
[04:43] | I don’t want to believe that, | 我也不想相信 |
[04:44] | because if that’s true, | 如果真是这样 |
[04:45] | I have no idea who your sister is. | 那我真是不认识你妹妹了 |
[04:50] | The photograph that Detective Holbrook showed me | 霍尔布鲁克警官给我看了一个月前的照片 |
[04:51] | of the girls with Alison was taken a month ago. | 照片里姑娘们和艾莉森在一起 |
[04:55] | I want to think that that was the first time they saw her, | 我希望那是她们第一次见到她 |
[04:58] | because it makes sense, | 这样才说得通 |
[04:59] | that’s when it all started again. | 因为从那时起一切又重演了 |
[05:00] | The pills? | 药片吗 |
[05:02] | The pills and the lying. | 那些药片和谎言 |
[05:04] | It was just like last time Spencer was out of control. | 就跟上回斯宾塞失控一模一样 |
[05:08] | It’s so like Ali to do this to her. | 这太像艾莉的作风了 |
[05:10] | Honey, we don’t know anything about | 亲爱的 我们完全不清楚 |
[05:12] | where Alison’s been or what she’s gone through. | 艾莉森去过哪儿或者经历了什么 |
[05:16] | I’m trying to reserve judgment. | 最好先别这么快下结论 |
[05:18] | Mom, Alison was at the center of every mess | 妈妈 每次斯宾塞卷入什么麻烦 |
[05:21] | that Spencer got into. | 都与艾莉森有关 |
[05:22] | She’s a walking time bomb, | 她就是个活生生的定时炸弹 |
[05:24] | but it’s never Ali who blows up. | 但爆炸的却永远不是艾莉 |
[05:26] | It’s everything and everyone else around her. | 全是她身边那些事那些人 |
[05:29] | I understand running away. | 我理解她为什么要逃 |
[05:32] | But to let your friends and family think you’re dead? | 可她居然让朋友和家人都以为她死了 |
[05:43] | I really thought it was Alison in that grave. | 我真的以为坟墓下埋的是艾莉森 |
[05:47] | We all did. | 我们都一样 |
[05:50] | But I saw that picture | 但我看过那张照片 |
[05:51] | and she’s very much alive. | 她确确实实还活着 |
[05:54] | I’m not crying for Alison. | 我哭不是因为艾莉森 |
[05:57] | There is another family missing their daughter. | 而是还有一个家庭失去了女儿 |
[06:00] | And she really is dead. | 而她是真的死了 |
[06:04] | The police will find out who that girl is. | 警方会调查出那女孩的身份 |
[06:08] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[06:14] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[06:18] | there’s something you need to know. | 有件事我需要告诉你 |
[06:43] | I don’t understand how Ezra found us. | 我不明白以斯拉是怎么找到我们的 |
[06:45] | Maybe he didn’t find us. | 或许他不是来找我们的 |
[06:48] | I think he was following “A.” | 我觉得他一直在跟踪”A” |
[06:49] | And “A” was following us. | 而”A”在跟踪我们 |
[06:52] | This is what you were always so afraid of. | 这就是你一直害怕的事 |
[06:54] | That we’d lead “A” to you. | 怕我们会把”A”引向你 |
[06:55] | Aria, you know why Ezra’s still looking for me. | 艾瑞亚 你知道以斯拉为什么找我 |
[07:00] | It’s ’cause he wants to win you back. | 因为他想赢回你的心 |
[07:04] | Does he have a chance? | 他还有机会吗 |
[07:06] | Ali, I can’t think about that right now. | 艾莉 我现在没法考虑这个 |
[07:09] | I don’t even know if he’s alive. | 我甚至不知道他是不是还活着 |
[07:16] | I wanted to tell you in person | 我本来想亲口告诉你 |
[07:17] | that CeCe Drake escaped police custody tonight. | 茜茜·德雷克今晚从警局逃出来了 |
[07:20] | We found Officer Maple unconscious | 我们在城外的一条路上 |
[07:22] | on a road outside of town. | 发现了昏迷不醒的梅普警官 |
[07:24] | So far we have not been able | 目前我们还无法追踪到 |
[07:25] | to locate CeCe or his patrol car. | 茜茜或者他的巡逻车的位置 |
[07:28] | I don’t understand why you came here to tell us this. | 我不明白为什么你要来告诉我们这些 |
[07:31] | CeCe knows that Alison is alive | 茜茜知道艾莉森还活着 |
[07:33] | and I think she knows where the girls are. | 我认为她知道姑娘们在哪里 |
[07:37] | If she’s mixed up in this, | 如果她参与其中 |
[07:39] | your daughter could be in more danger than ever. | 你女儿的处境可能就更加危险了 |
[07:43] | So if there’s anything | 所以还有没有什么事情 |
[07:46] | that you haven’t told me… | 你们还没有告诉我… |
[07:52] | We’ve told you everything that we know. | 我们已经把知道的一切都告诉你了 |
[08:02] | Police have also widened their search | 警方也已经扩大搜查范围 |
[08:03] | for the four missing Rosewood teens | 寻找四名失踪的玫瑰镇少女 |
[08:05] | who they believe are in Philadelphia | 警方相信她们与艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[08:08] | with Alison DiLaurentis. | 一起出现在费城 |
[08:09] | The youth went missing two years ago | 该少女于两年前失踪 |
[08:11] | and is thought to have been brutally murdered— | 后被认定惨遭杀害 |
[08:19] | This changes everything. | 这改变了一切 |
[08:56] | There’s a ton of debris in here. | 里面还有许多子弹碎片 |
[08:58] | I need hands. | 我需要更多人手 |
[09:02] | He’s losing too much blood. | 他失血过多了 |
[09:03] | Clamp that artery. | 钳住大动脉 |
[09:05] | Now! | 快点 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:11] | I’m doing my part, Mr. Fitz. | 我已经尽力了 费兹先生 |
[09:12] | You got to do yours. | 你也得争口气啊 |
[09:15] | Don’t die on me. | 别死在我手上 |
[09:23] | B104-B350 | 护士站 B1 手术等候区 |
[09:24] | This way. | 这边走 |
[09:33] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[09:38] | Okay, now what do we do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[09:41] | We wait. | 等 |
[09:59] | Hi, we are looking for a patient | 你好 我们在找一个 |
[10:00] | that was just admitted, Ezra Fitz? | 刚送过来的病人 以斯拉·费兹 |
[10:06] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[10:08] | Let’s just hope it works. | 希望能奏效 |
[10:29] | Alison DiLaurentis, | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[10:30] | please report to the Emergency Room. | 请到急诊室报到 |
[10:31] | Alison DiLaurentis report to the Emergency Room. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯到急诊室报到 |
[10:43] | 群发消息 事情发生了 听领导指示 | |
[10:49] | Okay, you better get out of here. | 你最好离开这里 |
[11:06] | Stairs! | 走楼梯 |
[13:23] | Want to play? | 想玩吗 |
[13:29] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:30] | No. It’s not. | 不 还没有 |
[13:34] | Did you really think we’d let Ali | 你真以为我们会让艾莉 |
[13:35] | leave that hospital alone? | 就那样一个人离开医院 |
[13:37] | We paged Alison so you’d know she was there. | 我们故意呼叫艾莉森让你知道她在那儿 |
[13:39] | I guess you don’t read Sun Tzu, bitch. | 我猜你没读过孙子兵法吧 贱人 |
[13:46] | Are you sure that’s “A”? | 你确定那是”A” |
[13:49] | Maybe I’m “A”! | 或许我才是”A” |
[13:51] | Or maybe it’s one of them. | 又或者是他们之中的一个 |
[13:53] | Maybe I’m “A”. | 或许我才是”A” |
[14:12] | NYPD break it up. | 纽约警局 都散开 |
[14:14] | All right, folks, we need you to disperse now. | 好了 大伙儿们 立刻散开 |
[14:17] | “A” was one step ahead of us. | A领先我们一步 |
[14:21] | At least we got “A” away from Ezra. | 至少我们把A从以斯拉身边引开了 |
[14:23] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这儿 |
[14:35] | Mrs. Fitzgerald. | 菲茨杰拉德夫人 |
[14:38] | We’ve successfully removed the bullet | 我们成功取出了子弹 |
[14:40] | but arterial damage is extensive. | 但动脉损伤范围很广 |
[14:45] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[14:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:49] | You need to stay on top of this. | 你得保持主动 |
[14:53] | We’re mobilizing. | 我们正在动员 |
[14:58] | They’re not in Philadelphia… | 她们不在费城 |
[15:04] | they’re in New York. | 她们在纽约 |
[15:06] | You said there’d be more people here. | 你说过会有更多人 |
[15:09] | They’re coming. | 他们就来了 |
[15:25] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[15:30] | I can’t keep this a secret anymore. | 我不能再保守这个秘密了 |
[15:34] | I want to tell Holbrook the truth. | 我想把真相告诉霍尔布鲁克 |
[15:40] | When Spencer finds out, | 等斯宾塞发现 |
[15:41] | she’ll have a reason to come home. | 她就有理由回家了 |
[16:01] | Your mother can never know what you told me. | 你告诉我的事 绝对不能让你妈妈知道 |
[16:24] | This is Holbrook. | 我是霍尔布鲁克 |
[16:25] | A detective from the NYPD is on the line. | 一位纽约警局的警探找你 |
[16:28] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[16:31] | We’ve got a lot going on here tonight. | 今晚发生了很多事 |
[16:32] | What can I help you with? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[16:37] | Why would a shooting in New York involve us? | 为什么纽约的枪击案会涉及到我们 |
[16:46] | Okay, I’ll look into him and get back to you. | 好的 我会调查他 给你回复 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:57] | 目前职业 教师 玫瑰镇高中 | |
[17:03] | I’m sorry you lost that bitch, | 很遗憾你们跟丢了那个贱人 |
[17:04] | but you did get “A” out of here. | 但你们把A从这里引开了 |
[17:06] | Is Ezra out of surgery? | 以斯拉做完手术了吗 |
[17:07] | I heard them tell Ezra’s mom | 我听到他们告诉以斯拉的妈妈 |
[17:09] | that the bullet traveled up and hit… | 射出的子弹击中了他 |
[17:15] | She’s getting on a plane, but she’s in Sydney. | 她正要上飞机 但她还在悉尼 |
[17:18] | And there’s nobody here for him but me. | 这里除了我没人陪他 |
[17:20] | Do you want us to come there? | 你想让我们过去吗 |
[17:21] | No. | 不用了 |
[17:23] | No, so far I’m blending in, | 不 到目前为止还没人发现我 |
[17:24] | but I think with the five of us, | 但要是我们五个都在的话 |
[17:26] | it might be waving a red flag. | 就太过招摇了 |
[17:27] | Once he’s out of surgery, | 他做完手术 |
[17:28] | it’s still gonna take him a few hours to wake up. | 还得要几个小时才能醒过来 |
[17:31] | We need to find somewhere to go. | 我们得找个地方去 |
[17:33] | Call us as soon as you hear anything. | 你一有消息就联系我们 |
[17:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:37] | Guys, promise me you’ll be safe. | 姑娘们 答应我要注意安全 |
[17:39] | Don’t worry about us, Aria. | 别担心我们 艾瑞亚 |
[17:40] | We’ll be okay. We promise. | 我们不会有事的 我们保证 |
[17:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:45] | If “A” can’t get to Ezra, | 如果A没法接近以斯拉 |
[17:47] | you’re the available target tonight. | 今晚你就是目标 |
[17:49] | Yeah, Em’s right. | 艾米说得对 |
[17:50] | I mean, we can’t just stand out here | 我们不能就在大街上 |
[17:52] | in the street like sitting… | 这么站着 坐以… |
[17:54] | ducks. | 待毙 |
[17:57] | I know a place we can go. | 我知道一个地方可以去 |
[18:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:42] | If you wanted to impress someone with a “wow” moment, | 如果你想给谁留下深刻的印象 让其惊叹 |
[18:44] | this would definitely be how you’d do it. | 绝对该这么做 |
[18:47] | He didn’t bring me here to impress me. | 他带我来不是为了打动我 |
[18:50] | This was kind of his special place. | 这算是他的某个特别场所吧 |
[18:52] | So you know somebody who works here? | 你有认识的人在这里工作吗 |
[18:55] | Uh, yeah, a friend of the family. | 家族的一个朋友 |
[18:58] | Well, when you said that you were gonna take me to the theater, | 当你说你要带我去剧院 |
[19:00] | I thought you meant to see a play. | 我以为你是指看一场戏剧 |
[19:03] | Are you disappointed? | 你失望了吗 |
[19:21] | I get it. | 我感受到了 |
[19:23] | Get what? | 感受到什么 |
[19:27] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难用言语解释 |
[19:29] | Try me. | 说说呗 |
[19:35] | God, imagine being up here, | 天呐 想象一下站在这里 |
[19:38] | with all those people out there who love you. | 和那些坐在观众席上爱着你的人 |
[19:41] | I think that’s called adoration, not love. | 我觉得这叫崇拜 不是爱 |
[19:46] | I could be an actress. | 我可能会当一名演员 |
[19:47] | Could be? | 可能会 |
[19:48] | Well, I hate to break it to you | 我不喜欢扫你的兴 |
[19:50] | but you already are. | 但你已经是了 |
[19:54] | The way you tell your stories with such conviction. | 你讲述故事的方式 如此有说服力 |
[19:58] | I think you’ve convinced yourself | 我觉得你说服自己 |
[20:00] | that half of them are true. | 那些事一半都是真的 |
[20:04] | Well, if you can’t convince yourself, | 如果你不能令自己信服 |
[20:08] | why should anyone else believe you? | 别人为什么要相信你呢 |
[20:10] | You really are my Holly Golightly. | 你真是我的郝利·戈莱特利[蒂凡尼的早餐] |
[20:14] | Who? | 那是谁 |
[20:20] | Are you sure we’re allowed to be here? | 你确定我们可以待在这里吗 |
[20:23] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[20:26] | Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald. | 抱歉 费兹杰拉德先生 |
[20:28] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[20:29] | I was just locking up on my way out. | 我正要锁门出去 |
[20:31] | No, don’t worry about it, Bill. | 没事 别担心 比尔 |
[20:33] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[20:34] | Okay, good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[20:40] | Mr. Fitzgerald? | 费兹杰拉德先生 |
[20:45] | That’s when I realized Ezra was a rich boy | 那时我才意识到以斯拉是个富家子弟 |
[20:48] | pretending to be a poor boy. | 装成是穷小子 |
[20:51] | I actually liked him more for that. | 为此我更加喜欢他了 |
[20:54] | Not because he didn’t want the money, | 不是因为他不稀罕钱 |
[20:57] | but because he totally had me fooled. | 而是因为他完全耍了我 |
[21:02] | I actually thought that was an asset back then. | 那时我想的是可以利用他 |
[21:13] | This is a real gun. | 这是真枪 |
[21:14] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[21:18] | So you think we’ll be okay here until morning? | 我们在这能安全待到早上吗 |
[21:20] | I’ve stayed over a few times. | 我在这过夜过几次 |
[21:22] | They don’t open up the place until noon. | 这里中午才开门 |
[21:29] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[21:30] | Spencer’s stomach. | 斯宾塞的肚子 |
[21:32] | Sorry, I haven’t had anything to eat | 抱歉 我在婚纱秀吃了个小蛋糕后 |
[21:34] | since a petit four at the bridal show. | 就没再吃过东西了 |
[21:36] | Come on, let’s raid the concession stand. | 来吧 我们突袭小卖部 |
[21:39] | You think that it’s still gonna be stocked? | 你认为还会有存货吗 |
[21:40] | Spence, we need to get you some food. | 斯宾塞 我们得让你吃点东西 |
[21:42] | I’m literally at the point where I cannot think. | 我已经进入了无法思考的状态 |
[21:53] | Well, I guess Nutty Chews can count as a protein | 我想巧克力块可以视为蛋白质 |
[21:55] | and Gummy Bears as a fruit. | 而小熊软糖可以视为水果 |
[21:58] | I don’t care, I was so hungry | 我不管了 我饿到 |
[21:59] | I was about to eat the foam out of those seat cushions. | 几乎要把座垫里的泡棉给吃了 |
[22:02] | I saw that episode. | 我看过那集 |
[22:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:03] | That lady went through three couches in a year. | 那位女士一年吃了三个沙发 |
[22:06] | What show is this? | 什么节目 |
[22:07] | Freaky Foodies. | 奇葩美食家 |
[22:08] | Have you seen it? | 你看过吗 |
[22:09] | Spencer’s obsessed. | 斯宾塞很着迷 |
[22:10] | What and you’re not? | 什么 难道你不着迷吗 |
[22:12] | We watched that entire marathon together. | 我们一起把整个马拉松看完的 |
[22:14] | Oh, my God, remember that guy who ate the dryer sheets? | 天啊 记得吃干吸纸的那人吗 |
[22:16] | Ew, that was so gross. | 恶心死了 |
[22:18] | I need to find a better place to make a call. | 我得找个更合适的地方打个电话 |
[22:21] | Who do you need to talk to? | 你要跟谁讲电话 |
[22:23] | I have a few friends that are gonna be worried | 现在警方得知我还活着 |
[22:25] | now that the police know I’m alive. | 有几个朋友会担心 |
[22:27] | They’ve risked a lot to help me, | 他们为了帮我冒了很多险 |
[22:29] | I just need to let them know that I’m okay. | 我需要让他们知道我没事 |
[22:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:49] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[23:24] | Shana? | 莎娜 |
[23:26] | Ali sent me to make sure you’re okay. | 艾莉让我来确保你没事 |
[23:30] | Look, I get that you’re her loyal companion, | 我知道你是她的忠实同伴 |
[23:32] | but I don’t need a watchdog. | 但我不需要人看守 |
[23:34] | You don’t have to like me, Aria. | 你不用喜欢我 艾瑞亚 |
[23:36] | But I made a promise, so I’m staying. | 但我答应她了 所以我要留下 |
[23:50] | Can I get you something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[23:51] | No. Thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[23:55] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很累 |
[24:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:04] | If you fall asleep, I’ll wake you up | 如果你睡着了 有任何消息 |
[24:06] | if there’s any news. | 我会叫醒你的 |
[24:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:12] | Is it just me or does it already feel like | 只有我这么觉得吗 还是你们也感觉到 |
[24:14] | she’s shutting us out again? | 她对我们有所隐瞒 |
[24:18] | What? | 什么 |
[24:19] | She can hear you. | 她能听见 |
[24:20] | She’s sleeping. | 她睡着了 |
[24:21] | She’s Ali. | 她可是艾莉 |
[24:37] | She’s sleeping. | 她睡着了 |
[24:39] | Thanks, Han. | 谢谢 汉 |
[24:44] | It makes sense that Ali had people helping her. | 艾莉有人相助 的确说得通 |
[24:47] | You know, if it were us, we’d want her to call. | 换作是我们 也会希望她打电话 |
[24:49] | We’d want to know that she was okay. | 告知我们她没事 |
[24:51] | That’s the thing, Em. It is us. | 问题就在这 艾米 是我们 |
[24:53] | We’re the ones who are risking everything to help her. | 我们牺牲一切帮助她 |
[24:56] | It’s not some random do-gooders | 不是那些她在路上 |
[24:58] | that she’s met along the way. | 随便碰到的善行家 |
[25:01] | We just have to wait it out a few more hours. | 我们只需再等几小时 |
[25:03] | Once Ezra tells us who “A” Is, | 一旦以斯拉告诉我们A是谁 |
[25:04] | this will finally be over. | 就结束了 |
[25:07] | From your lips to God’s ears. | 愿主听到你的祷告 |
[25:11] | When did you become religious? | 你什么时候这么虔诚了 |
[25:12] | My mom’s dating a preacher, remember? | 我妈的男友是牧师 忘了吗 |
[25:15] | Can you imagine what life would be like without “A”? | 你能相信没有A的生活是怎样的吗 |
[25:18] | When was the last time you guys had a hobby? | 你们最后一次有爱好是什么时候 |
[25:23] | Never. | 从未有过 |
[25:26] | I wouldn’t mind taking up a sport though. | 我不介意选一项运动作为爱好 |
[25:30] | Which one? | 哪项 |
[25:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:34] | I’ve always liked Spencer’s field hockey skirt. | 我一直很喜欢斯宾塞的陆上曲棍球衣 |
[25:38] | You can totally have it. | 我可以送给你 |
[25:41] | What about you, Spence? | 你呢 斯宾塞 |
[25:50] | I wouldn’t want to go back to the person | 我不想再当以前 |
[25:52] | that I was before. | 那个自己了 |
[25:57] | All I cared about was winning. | 以前的我只想赢 |
[26:01] | And now I just really want to be happy. | 而现在的我只想要快乐 |
[27:35] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[27:38] | Well, we don’t just look alike. | 我们不止长得相似 |
[27:40] | We think alike, too. | 我们的想法也相似 |
[27:42] | You took a big risk coming here. | 你过来可是冒了很大的险啊 |
[27:45] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[27:47] | Alison, you asked for my help in Ravenswood. | 艾莉森 我在鸦林镇帮过你 |
[27:51] | Now I need yours. | 现在我需要你的帮助 |
[27:56] | 金兰花奖得主 斯宾塞·海斯汀和玫瑰镇高中教员 | |
[28:09] | So Fitz is a Fitzgerald. | 费兹是费兹杰拉德家族的 |
[28:17] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这样行得通吗 |
[28:18] | It has to. | 不行也得行 |
[28:20] | I don’t have another choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:25] | We should be okay if we do this today. | 如果今天这么做 应该会没事的 |
[28:27] | The cops are still looking in Philadelphia. | 警察还在费城进行调查 |
[28:35] | You having second thoughts? | 你要改变主意吗 |
[28:37] | No. | 不改 |
[28:39] | I just realized this might be the last time I see you. | 我只是意识到这可能我们最后一次见面了 |
[28:42] | Don’t be so dramatic, Ali. | 别说得这么夸张 艾莉 |
[28:44] | You know us. | 你了解我们 |
[28:47] | We always find a way back to each other. | 我们总是有办法找到彼此的 |
[28:49] | Is this the part where you guys kiss? | 这种时候你俩是要亲亲了吗 |
[28:53] | Had to ask. | 不得不问 |
[28:56] | You better get going. | 你最好现在就走吧 |
[29:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:13] | You’d do the same for me. | 你也会为我这么做的 |
[29:44] | Is Ezra Fitz out of surgery? | 以斯拉·费兹做完手术了吗 |
[29:46] | He’s in recovery. | 他正在恢复中 |
[29:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:54] | You said that you’d wake me up. | 你说过会叫醒我的 |
[29:57] | He’s still unconscious, but he’s stable. | 他仍处于昏迷状态 但是情况稳定 |
[30:07] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[30:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:26] | Help! We need some help in here! | 救命 这里需要救治 |
[30:28] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[30:38] | Code Blue, we need 123. | 紧急抢救 需要八百毫克布洛芬 |
[30:57] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[31:01] | Em, please don’t wake up the others. | 艾米 不要叫醒其他人 |
[31:05] | We’re all in this together, Ali. | 艾米 我们都被这件事牵连着 |
[31:08] | At least that’s what we thought. | 至少我们是这么想的 |
[31:13] | There are some things | 艾米 有些事情 |
[31:14] | you don’t need to know about, Em. | 你不必知道 |
[31:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:18] | It’s better that way. | 这样是最好的 |
[31:22] | That’s not a good enough answer. | 别这么敷衍我 |
[31:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:44] | Some of you may know each other, | 你们当中可能有人互相认识 |
[31:46] | some of you may not. | 也有可能不认识 |
[31:47] | But I picked you | 我之所以选择你们 |
[31:48] | because we all have one thing | 是因为我们都有一个 |
[31:50] | in common, | 共通点 |
[31:51] | and that’s Alison DiLaurentis. | 就是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[31:54] | When Alison was here, I wasn’t Mona. | 艾莉森在的时候 我不叫梦娜 |
[31:58] | I was Loser Mona. | 我叫笨蛋梦娜 |
[32:01] | Who were you, Lucas? | 她是怎么叫你的 卢卡斯 |
[32:06] | Hermie. | 娘娘腔 |
[32:09] | How about you, Paige? | 那你呢 佩奇 |
[32:12] | I can say it if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想说 我可以帮你说 |
[32:14] | She called you Pigskin. | 她叫你猪皮女 |
[32:17] | I was Pus Face. | 她叫我脓包脸 |
[32:20] | I was Newt. | 她叫我水蜥 |
[32:22] | Lez. | 叫我女基 |
[32:24] | Whore. | 叫我婊子 |
[32:26] | But you weren’t those people. | 但你们不是这样的 |
[32:28] | That’s just what she called you. | 只是她这么乱叫而已 |
[32:29] | Not who you are. | 你们并不是这样的人 |
[32:31] | Sticks and stones, Mona. | 这只是闲言碎语 梦娜 |
[32:32] | I’m not afraid of her anymore. | 我再也不怕她了 |
[32:33] | Well, maybe you should be. | 也许你还是该怕她 |
[32:35] | She’s not even back yet, and she found a way | 她都还没回来 就已经破坏了 |
[32:37] | to break up you and Emily. | 你和艾米丽之间的感情 |
[32:40] | There’s no way | 艾莉是不可能 |
[32:41] | Ali’s gonna let you guys be a couple. | 让你俩成为一对的 |
[32:44] | Exactly what is it you want us to do? | 你到底要我们做什么 |
[32:46] | I want us to stick together. | 我要大家团结一致 |
[32:48] | There’s strength in numbers. | 人多力量大 |
[32:49] | The bigger we are, the harder she falls. | 我们越强大 她就输得越惨 |
[32:56] | I don’t think I want to be a part of this. | 我不想参与其中 |
[32:59] | I can’t protect you if you’re not with us. | 如果你不参与 我就无法保护你 |
[33:09] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[33:16] | Ezra was paying CeCe for information. | 以斯拉一直在付钱向茜茜索取信息 |
[33:19] | That’s why she was in Ravenswood. | 这就是她在鸦林镇的原因 |
[33:22] | So she wasn’t ever really Red Coat? | 所以她不是真的红外套吗 |
[33:24] | No, I asked her to wear that hoping that | 不是 我叫她穿红色外套 只是希望 |
[33:26] | she would distract “A” so I could turn off the saw. | 她能分散A的注意力 好让我关掉电锯 |
[33:29] | “A” put you in that box. Not CeCe. | 是A把你关在棺材里的 不是茜茜 |
[33:33] | She helped me save your life. | 她帮我救了你一命 |
[33:38] | Why does this have to be a secret? | 这些事情为什么一定要保密 |
[33:41] | Why can’t you tell the other girls? | 你为什么不能告诉其他人 |
[33:42] | CeCe killed a cop, Em, | 茜茜杀了一个警察 艾米 |
[33:46] | and part of why she did that was for me. | 她之所以这么做 有一部分原因是为了我 |
[33:49] | Look, if she gets busted boarding that plane, | 护照上有我的照片 |
[33:52] | my face is on the passport. | 如果她上飞机时被抓 |
[33:54] | That makes me an accessory. | 这样我就变成了共犯 |
[33:56] | And now you know about it. | 你现在也知道了这件事 |
[33:57] | That makes you one, too. | 所以你也会变成共犯 |
[34:00] | You guys have done so much for me. | 你们已经为我做了这么多事 |
[34:03] | You do not need to go out on a limb for CeCe. | 不必再为了茜茜而承担风险 |
[34:06] | I will take the fall for it alone | 如果警察找上门 |
[34:08] | if it comes to it. | 我会全部承担 |
[34:13] | Hey, Aria’s on the phone, but we can’t hear her. | 艾瑞亚打来电话 但是我们听不到声音 |
[34:18] | Tell her to call the house line. | 叫她打座机 |
[34:35] | 菲茨杰拉德剧院坐落于纽约市内历史性剧院区 欢迎来访 纽约第44街西1221号 交通路线 | |
[34:39] | Ezra made it through surgery, | 以斯拉的手术很成功 |
[34:40] | but I haven’t been able to– | 但我还不能… |
[34:42] | Damn it. | 见鬼的 |
[34:55] | Hello, can you hear me? | 喂 听得到我说话吗 |
[34:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:02] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[35:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:23] | The NYPD needs to send somebody | 纽约警署需要派人 |
[35:24] | to the Fitzgerald Theater on West 44th Street. | 去西44街的菲茨杰拉德剧院 |
[35:26] | I think we have a 10-20 on Alison DiLaurentis. | 好像发现艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的踪迹了 |
[35:32] | Oh, pick up. | 快接电话 |
[35:34] | Come on, guys. Pick up. | 快 姐妹们 快接啊 |
[36:32] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[36:42] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:47] | Did you recognize the voice? | 听得出是谁吗 |
[36:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:50] | We can’t wait for Ezra to tell us who “A” is. | 我们不能等着以斯拉来告诉我们谁是A |
[36:52] | We have to get you to the airport. | 得先把你送到机场 |
[36:54] | You can still use that passport | 诺埃尔给你的护照和机票 |
[36:55] | and that ticket that Noel gave you, right? | 现在还可以用的 对吧 |
[36:57] | I don’t have it anymore. | 现在不在我手里了 |
[36:58] | What? | 什么 |
[37:20] | I gave away my get out of town free card | 我把那张”救命牌” |
[37:22] | to someone who needed it more than I did. | 给了比我更需要它的人 |
[37:23] | Ali, who needs more help than you do right now? | 艾莉 现在还有谁你比更需要帮助 |
[37:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[37:26] | It does to us. | 对我们来说重要 |
[37:28] | Look, Ali, either you trust us or you don’t. | 艾莉 相不相信我们随便你 |
[37:30] | No more secrets, Ali. | 不要再有秘密了 艾莉 |
[37:32] | You were wrong before. | 你之前错了 |
[37:33] | They didn’t keep us together. | 他会让我们产生分裂的 |
[37:35] | We can argue about this in the cab. | 我们出租车上再讨论这件事吧 |
[37:37] | Okay? Let’s grab our stuff and go. | 好吗 我们先拿好东西走吧 |
[37:44] | Come on. | 快 |
[37:44] | But we have to hurry. | 得抓紧时间 |
[37:53] | Who’s out there? | 是谁 |
[38:08] | Couldn’t have picked a better place | 这里真是结束你们的 |
[38:10] | to end your story. | 最佳之处了 |
[38:11] | Shana? | 莎娜 |
[38:13] | Shana? | 莎娜 |
[38:15] | I thought I locked you all together at the lodge. | 我还以为把你们都锁在小屋里了 |
[38:18] | But I guess you were late to the party, Alison. | 不过你好像错过了好戏啊 艾莉森 |
[38:20] | So much for fighting fire with fire. | 你们真是以暴制暴啊 |
[38:22] | Put the gun down, Shana. | 莎娜 把枪放下 |
[38:23] | Get back, Spencer. | 后退 斯宾塞 |
[38:25] | Get back. | 后退 |
[38:26] | I trusted you, Shana. | 我以前很信任你 莎娜 |
[38:28] | You once told me the only way to trust | 你以前告诉我信任一个人最好的方式 |
[38:29] | someone was to not ask too many questions. | 就是不要问太多问题 |
[38:32] | And then you sent me to Rosewood to ask questions. | 然后你却让我去玫瑰镇问问题 |
[38:34] | Move. | 走开 |
[38:36] | Shana. | 莎娜 |
[38:37] | Why– | 为什么 |
[38:39] | Why would you turn on me like this? | 你为什么背叛我 |
[38:42] | I got so many answers from all the people you hurt. | 从你伤害的那些人身上我可以找到太多理由 |
[38:44] | Your own mother was afraid of you. | 连你自己的母亲都害怕你 |
[38:48] | Get back! | 后退 |
[38:49] | Ali’s made mistakes, | 艾莉是犯过错 |
[38:51] | okay, Shana, but what makes you better? | 莎娜 但是你能比她好到哪里去呢 |
[38:53] | You’re sick, Shana. | 你生病了 莎娜 |
[38:55] | Like Mona was, but we can get you help. | 就跟梦娜一样 但我们可以帮你 |
[38:57] | I’m not Mona. This isn’t a game. | 我不是梦娜 这不是场游戏 |
[38:59] | So what is it? | 那是什么 |
[39:01] | Justice. | 公正 |
[39:02] | For who? | 给谁的公正 |
[39:05] | Jenna. | 是詹娜 |
[39:08] | You fell in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[39:10] | You have no idea who she is. | 你根本不知道真正的她 |
[39:13] | We never meant– | 我们不是故意… |
[39:14] | Get back or I’ll blow your head off! | 退后 否则我一枪打死你 |
[39:17] | What did you call it once, Ali? | 你以前怎么说的来着 艾莉 |
[39:20] | A happy accident? | 一次愉快的意外 |
[39:21] | Jenna doesn’t love you, Shana. | 詹娜不爱你 莎娜 |
[39:23] | She’s playing you. | 她在玩弄你 |
[39:25] | That’s what she does. | 她就是那样的人 |
[39:26] | No, that’s what you do. | 不 你才是那样的人 |
[39:27] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[39:29] | She’s the mastermind and you’re her henchman? | 她是主人 你是她的走狗吗 |
[39:32] | Jenna doesn’t even know I’m here. | 詹娜根本不知道我在这里 |
[39:34] | And she’ll never know. | 她永远都不会知道 |
[39:36] | And once I’m done with you, | 我把你们都解决之后 |
[39:38] | she can finally get back to her life. | 她就能回归正常生活了 |
[39:42] | Hey, Shana! | 莎娜 |
[40:15] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[40:21] | You did what you had to do, okay? | 你也是迫不得已 知道吗 |
[40:28] | Spencer’s right. | 斯宾塞说得对 |
[40:30] | She would have killed all of us. | 她会把我们都杀了的 |
[40:34] | It really is over. | 真的结束了 |
[40:37] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:44] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[40:51] | We can’t just leave her here. | 我们不能这样把她留在这里 |
[41:04] | There’s been an accident. | 这里发生了意外 |
[41:15] | Enjoy your flight, sir. | 旅行愉快 先生 |
[41:29] | Welcome aboard, Miss Darkbloom. | 欢迎登机 德克布鲁小姐 |
[41:31] | Merci. | 谢谢 |