时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’ll find out where they’re taking him. | 等我们弄清他在哪里 |
[00:04] | and we’ll get you there. | 就立刻送你过去 |
[00:07] | The plan was to get Ali out of town tonight | 原计划是让艾莉今晚出镇 |
[00:09] | but now that we know that “A’s” after Ezra… | 但现在我们知道A在追杀以斯拉 |
[00:10] | I get that “A” wants to shut Ezra up, | 我知道A想要灭以斯拉的口 |
[00:12] | but Ali’s still a target. | 但艾莉依旧是目标 |
[00:13] | Exactly what is it you want us to do? | 你到底要我们做什么 |
[00:15] | I want us to stick together. | 我要大家团结一致 |
[00:17] | The bigger we are, the harder she falls. | 我们越强大 她就输得越惨 |
[00:19] | – Oh, my God. – Look at her! | -天哪 -这是怎么了 |
[00:20] | – Are you okay? – What happened? | -你还好吗 -发生什么事了 |
[00:21] | I saw Mrs. DiLaurentis in the woods, | 我在树林里看到了迪劳伦提斯女士 |
[00:23] | and I tried to follow her. | 本想跟着她的 |
[00:24] | She was giving a suitcase to somebody, | 她把行李箱给了一个人 |
[00:25] | and I thought maybe it was Ali. | 我觉得可能是艾莉 |
[00:27] | Jason, what’s going on? | 杰森 怎么了 |
[00:28] | – I kind of need to keep a little space between me and Spencer. – Why? | -我现在得跟斯宾塞保持距离 -为什么 |
[00:31] | My mom needs me right now, and I’m here to help her. | 我妈妈需要我 我得帮助她 |
[00:33] | – This isn’t a game. – So what is it? | -这不是游戏 -那是什么 |
[00:35] | – Justice. – For who? | -公正 -给谁的公正 |
[00:36] | Jenna. | 是詹娜 |
[00:40] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[00:41] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[00:42] | Hey, Shana! | 莎娜 |
[00:47] | – You did what you had to do. – Let’s go home. | -你也是迫不得已 -回家吧 |
[01:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:17] | Ali, are you okay? | 艾莉 你还好吗 |
[01:21] | Stop. | 别走 |
[01:22] | You don’t need to run anymore. | 你不需要逃跑了 |
[01:24] | “A” is gone. Come on. | A已经不在了 来吧 |
[01:31] | Ali, look… we talked about this. | 艾莉 我们谈过的 |
[01:33] | You know it’s the right decision. | 你也知道这是正确的选择 |
[01:35] | Maybe I should go home first…speak to my mom. | 也许我应该先回家一趟 跟我妈妈谈谈 |
[01:39] | Ali, your mother buried you. | 艾莉 你妈妈亲手埋葬了你 |
[01:43] | Look, I think it’s more important that | 我觉得让你妈妈知道之前 |
[01:45] | the police know you’re alive before your mom does. | 应该先让警察知道你还活着 |
[01:47] | Hey, yeah. You need to walk in there | 没错 你得去警察局 |
[01:49] | and tell them everything. | 把实情告诉他们 |
[01:51] | I mean, about Mona being “A,” | 包括梦娜是A |
[01:53] | Shana taking over where Mona left off–all of it. | 莎娜继续梦娜未完的工作 等等 |
[01:55] | Start with the night that you ran away. | 先从你离开的那晚开始 |
[01:57] | No. Before that you have to start with the Jenna thing. | 不行 你得先说詹娜的事 |
[02:00] | – Wait, what? Why? – She has to. | -什么 为什么 -必须这样 |
[02:03] | Shana was after us for payback for what happened to Jenna. | 莎娜是为了给詹娜复仇 |
[02:06] | I can’t do this. I can’t. | 我做不到 不行 |
[02:08] | You can. Okay, you’re not in this alone. | 你可以的 你不是一个人 |
[02:10] | “A” tortured all of us, and what happened to Shana– | A折磨了我们所有人 发生在莎娜身上的事 |
[02:13] | Happened because of me. | 是因为我 |
[02:16] | And I can handle that part. I think. | 这部分我可以处理 应该吧 |
[02:20] | But, Ali, look, you’re gonna have to cover the rest. | 但是艾莉 其他的事必须你自己说 |
[02:29] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[02:31] | Are we in agreement? | 同意吗 |
[02:56] | – Are you Detective Holbrook? – I am. | -请问你是霍尔布鲁克警官吗 -正是 |
[03:01] | I think you’ve been looking for me. | 你应该一直在找我 |
[03:04] | – I’m– – I know who you are. | -我是 -我知道你是谁 |
[03:07] | I’m glad you’re with your friends. Welcome home. | 很高兴你跟朋友们在一起了 欢迎回来 |
[03:09] | I’m guessing you have a lot to tell me. | 你应该有很多事要跟我说吧 |
[03:11] | Maybe we can begin with the night that you disappeared. | 可以先从你消失的那天晚上开始 |
[03:18] | I didn’t disappear. | 我不是消失 |
[03:22] | I was kidnapped. | 而是被绑架了 |
[03:24] | I was kidnapped and held hostage for two years, | 我被绑架了 两年来一直被人控制 |
[03:28] | and if it weren’t for my friends, | 要不是我的朋友们 |
[03:30] | I wouldn’t be standing here. They saved my life. | 我无法活着回来 他们救了我的命 |
[04:00] | We don’t know who took this photo, but it is dated, | 我们不知道这是谁拍的 不过有日期 |
[04:03] | so I’m assuming this wasn’t your first visit home. | 那应该不是你第一次回家吧 |
[04:06] | Do you have any memory of this night? | 你记得这天晚上的事吗 |
[04:09] | It was the night that I got away from him. | 是我逃开他那天晚上的事 |
[04:11] | From your captor? | 从绑匪那里吗 |
[04:13] | How? | 怎么逃的 |
[04:14] | – I jumped out of the car. – While you were blindfolded? | -我从车里跳了出来 -你当时蒙着眼吧 |
[04:18] | Yeah, I tore it off, and I ran straight into the woods | 对 我摘了眼罩 一路跑进了树林 |
[04:20] | so that he couldn’t catch me. | 这样他就无法找到我 |
[04:21] | But on the night of this photo, | 但是拍照的那天晚上 |
[04:24] | you managed to make it back to Rosewood and… | 你成功地回到了玫瑰镇 而且 |
[04:27] | you found your friends. | 找到了朋友们 |
[04:29] | I asked them to hide me. | 我让他们帮我躲起来 |
[04:31] | You thought that they would be more helpful than the police? | 你觉得她们会比警察更能帮助你吗 |
[04:34] | Your parents? | 或是你的父母 |
[04:36] | I was scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[04:37] | Okay, I was scared that if I came back home | 我担心一旦回家 |
[04:39] | and I was out in the open that he’d find me again. | 我就会暴露 他就会再次找上我 |
[04:43] | So how did you protect her? | 你们怎么保护她的 |
[04:47] | They hid me in the woods. | 他们把我藏在了树林里 |
[04:50] | In a shed that we all used to hang out in. | 藏在我们小时候玩的棚子里 |
[04:53] | After school, the weekends. | 以前我们放学和周末会去 |
[04:54] | But you just said that they came to your rescue in Philadelphia. | 可是你刚刚说他们去费城救你了 |
[05:02] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[05:03] | – Oh, my God! – Dad. | -天哪 -爸爸 |
[05:09] | Was I sleeping on that bus? | 我当时是睡过去了吗 |
[05:10] | When did we discuss kidnapping? | 什么时候说了绑架的事 |
[05:12] | – We didn’t. – Why is it just her dad? | -没讨论过 -为什么只有她爸爸来 |
[05:14] | – Where is her mother? – I don’t know. | -她妈妈呢 -我不知道 |
[05:22] | Emily, call your mother. | 艾米丽 给你妈妈说一声 |
[05:24] | Her flight from Dallas was canceled because of the storms. | 她从达拉斯起飞的航班因为暴风雨取消了 |
[05:26] | You’re welcome to stay here as long as you need to. | 你在这儿住多久都行 |
[05:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:30] | I’ll, uh, I’ll call her from outside. | 我去外面给她打电话 |
[05:37] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[05:39] | Where are you going? | 你干嘛去 |
[05:41] | I am so tired. | 我很累 |
[05:42] | I just wanted to go upstairs and take a shower– | 我只想上楼洗个澡 |
[05:43] | And go to bed? Really? | 然后睡觉吗 不是吧 |
[05:46] | Without telling me where you’ve been for the past few days? | 不告诉我过去几天你去哪儿了吗 |
[05:50] | You might have a hard time falling asleep | 如果我不停地问你问题 |
[05:51] | if I’m poking you every five seconds with a new question. | 想必你很难入睡吧 |
[05:55] | You knew Alison was alive for over a month | 你一个月前就知道艾莉森还活着 |
[05:57] | – and you never said a word? – I didn’t mean to– | -却只字未提 -我不是有意 |
[05:59] | Why would you keep this kind of secret? | 你为什么要保守这种秘密 |
[06:01] | Because we made a promise. | 因为我们保证过的 |
[06:02] | Well, you obviously didn’t think it through. | 显然你没有仔细考虑清楚 |
[06:04] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[06:06] | Because there’s still a dead girl | 因为艾莉森的坟墓里 |
[06:07] | in Alison’s grave that the police– | 还躺着一个死去的女孩 警察 |
[06:09] | I don’t know who that is. And I had nothing to do with it, | 我不知道那是谁 我与此事也毫无干系 |
[06:11] | and whether you believe me or not, Mom, that is the truth. | 不管你相不相信 妈妈 这就是事实 |
[06:16] | Wait. | 等下 |
[06:19] | I’m not accusing you of anything right now but poor judgment. | 我没有指责你的意思 只觉得你判断失误 |
[06:24] | While you were gone, | 你不在家的日子 |
[06:24] | your father and I were dragged down to that precinct. | 我和你爸去了那个区 |
[06:27] | What? Where’s Dad? | 什么 爸爸人呢 |
[06:30] | In Philly. | 在费城 |
[06:31] | They found your car and impounded it. | 他们发现并扣押了你的车 |
[06:34] | He went down there with Melissa to get it out. | 他和梅丽莎去那儿提车 |
[06:36] | Wait! Melissa’s here? | 等下 梅丽莎回来了 |
[06:38] | Is she back from London? | 她从伦敦回来了 |
[06:39] | Oh, yes! And don’t expect any souvenirs, | 是的 别指望什么纪念品 |
[06:41] | because all she brought back was attitude. | 因为她带回来的只有敌视的态度 |
[06:46] | And secrets. | 还有秘密 |
[06:50] | Go on get ready for bed. | 去准备睡觉吧 |
[06:56] | Did you ever plan on telling me the truth? | 你有打算过要告诉我真相吗 |
[06:58] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[07:00] | But we had to wait until it felt safe. | 但我们得等到安全为止 |
[07:02] | You feel that way now? | 你现在觉得安全了吗 |
[07:04] | – Yeah. Kind of. – How? | -算是吧 -怎么安全 |
[07:07] | The person who did this to Alison is still out there. | 对艾莉森做出这一切的人仍逍遥法外 |
[07:10] | Is this cheese old? | 这块奶酪坏了吗 |
[07:11] | It’s Havarti. | 那是哈瓦蒂干酪 |
[07:13] | – Does it melt? – All cheese melts, Hanna. | -这能融化吗 -所有奶酪都可以 汉娜 |
[07:16] | Hey! Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:17] | How did you feel when you found out Alison was still alive? | 你发现艾莉森还活着时 是什么感觉 |
[07:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:22] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[07:24] | You have kept a lot of secrets from me, | 你跟我隐瞒了很多秘密 |
[07:25] | but this one is right up there with The Manhattan Project. | 但这个秘密就跟曼哈顿计划一样 |
[07:29] | The what? | 什么计划 |
[07:31] | I don’t understand how you got up in the morning, | 我不明白在知道艾莉森还处在危险中时 |
[07:34] | went to school, knowing that Alison was still in danger. | 你每天早上是怎么起床 去上学的 |
[07:36] | That poor girl must just be– | 那个可怜的姑娘一定… |
[07:37] | Mom, she wants to move on. Okay? | 妈妈 她想翻过这一页 好吗 |
[07:40] | And the more people talk about it and ask a billion questions, | 这件事谈论的人越多 问一堆问题 |
[07:42] | the harder it’s gonna be for her! | 她就越难过去 |
[07:44] | Yes, it was a nightmare, | 没错 这是场噩梦 |
[07:45] | but it’s over and she needs it to end. | 但已经过去了 她需要了结 |
[07:53] | Sit down, okay? I’ll make this for you. | 坐下吧 我给你做 |
[07:56] | Yes. It’s Fitz. F-I-T-Z. | 是的 是费兹 FITZ |
[07:59] | He got admitted on Saturday and he had surgery. | 他周六入得院 做了手术 |
[08:03] | Yeah, come in. | 进来 |
[08:06] | Oh! I thought you were Dad. | 还以为是爸爸 |
[08:08] | No. He’s downstairs. Hey… | 不是的 他在楼下 |
[08:09] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[08:11] | Is Alison alive and back in her house? | 艾莉森还活着 她回家了 |
[08:15] | Wow. That’s insane. | 这也太荒唐了 |
[08:17] | I heard Dad telling mom | 我听到爸爸告诉妈妈 |
[08:18] | that some freak had her blind-folded, and– | 某个变态绑架了她 |
[08:20] | It’s not a video game, Mike. | 这可不是电子游戏 迈克 |
[08:23] | I’m not making a joke. | 我没开玩笑 |
[08:25] | She’s tough. I’m kind of surprised | 她很坚强 我有点惊讶 |
[08:26] | she didn’t kill the creep with her bare hands. | 她没有徒手杀了那个变态 |
[08:28] | Just stop. | 别说了 |
[08:29] | Please! Stop. | 求你了 别说了 |
[08:34] | Why is Mr. Fitz in the hospital? | 费兹先生为什么在医院 |
[08:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:40] | The door is made of wood, not plutonium. | 门是木头做的 又不是钚 |
[08:44] | He’s in New York for the weekend, and he got hurt. | 他在纽约过周末 然后受伤了 |
[08:47] | What happened? Is he gonna be okay? | 怎么回事 他没事吧 |
[08:50] | Yeah. He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[08:51] | I saw him yesterday. He is gonna be just fine. | 我昨天见他了 他会好起来的 |
[08:53] | Wait. You said he was in New York. | 等下 你刚说他在纽约 |
[08:56] | How did you see him if you guys were in Philly? | 如果你们都在费城你是怎么见到他的 |
[08:59] | I didn’t see him. I spoke to him. | 我没见到他 我和他通过话 |
[09:01] | Look, Mike, I’m exhausted, so I’m gonna go to sleep. | 迈克 我现在精疲力尽 准备睡了 |
[09:14] | She never saw this person, mom. | 她从没见过这人的脸 妈妈 |
[09:16] | She only heard his voice. | 她只听过他的声音 |
[09:18] | I–I guess he had her locked in a room or… | 可能是他把她锁在房间里 |
[09:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:22] | Look, can we talk about this later? Please. | 这事我们能一会儿再谈吗 拜托了 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Yeah. I love you, too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[09:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:31] | What’s wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[09:33] | What’s not? | 什么事没问题 |
[09:34] | We made a pact, Emily. | 我们说好了的 艾米丽 |
[09:36] | “A” is finally dead, | “A”终于死了 |
[09:37] | and we were all ready to get back to our lives, | 我们本来都可以回归原来的生活 |
[09:39] | and now all of a sudden we’re back on Planet Alison. | 现在突然间又登上了艾莉森星球 |
[09:41] | Okay, Spencer– | 斯宾塞… |
[09:42] | It’s like it’s 9th grade all over again, | 这就像又回到了九年级 |
[09:44] | and we are here on “The Whirly Girlie Ride.” | 又坐上了”回旋少女列车” |
[09:46] | And Ali goes rogue, and we’re just expected to backup her story. | 艾莉开始瞎掰 我们就得帮她圆谎 |
[09:50] | You’re even adding to the lie. | 你甚至还帮她说谎 |
[09:52] | Why is she still controlling us? | 为什么她还控制着我们 |
[09:53] | Maybe she flipped last minute | 或许她最后一刻改变主意 |
[09:55] | because she wanted to protect her mom. | 是想保护她妈妈 |
[09:57] | Maybe she wanted to hear why her mom did what she did | 或许她想在警察逼问之前 |
[09:59] | before it gets forced out of her by the police. | 先从她妈妈那儿听到真相 |
[10:01] | Are you really gonna stay here and defend Ali right now? | 你现在真想这么继续替艾莉说话吗 |
[10:03] | I am not… | 我没有… |
[10:16] | Okay. Is it just me or it’s really a weird time to detail your car. | 只有我觉得这时候整理车子很奇怪吗 |
[10:19] | Does Jason not know that she is home? | 杰森不知道她回家了吗 |
[10:22] | Of course he knows. | 他当然知道 |
[10:25] | The only question is why would you be squee-gee-ing your backseat | 唯一的问题是你妹妹死里逃生 |
[10:27] | if your sister just got back from the dead? | 你怎么还在这儿打扫汽车后座 |
[10:51] | – What is that? – Her phone? | -那是什么 -她的电话 |
[10:58] | Who sent you this? | 谁给你发的 |
[11:40] | Hey, you there… | 对了… |
[11:42] | I was thinking maybe you wanna sleep downstairs tonight, | 我猜你可能想今晚谁楼下吧 |
[11:46] | you won’t have to be in here by yourself. | 你不必一个人呆在这里 |
[11:48] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没关系 爸爸 |
[11:51] | I’ve been dreaming about this moment for a long time- | 我盼这一刻很久了 |
[11:54] | Sleeping in my own bed. | 睡在自己的床上 |
[11:56] | I understand… I just… | 我明白…我只是… |
[12:00] | I don’t think I can ever let you out of my sight again. | 我没法让你再一次离开我的视线了 |
[12:05] | Have you heard from mom? | 你有妈妈的消息吗 |
[12:07] | Ah, your brother and I had been trying to reach her, | 你哥和我都在努力联系她 |
[12:10] | I can’t say I’m not worried, because I am. | 老实说 我挺担心 |
[12:13] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 她肯定会没事的 |
[12:16] | Alison, | 艾莉森 |
[12:19] | I know this is maybe asking for too much, | 我知道这要求可能有点过分 |
[12:22] | but-um… I want you to feel safe. | 但…我希望让你有安全感 |
[12:26] | I’ve asked the police to put up a barrier | 我让警察在街尾 |
[12:28] | at the end of the street. | 设置了一个栏杆 |
[12:31] | Lot of people are gonna wanna hear your story, | 许多人想知道你的故事 |
[12:34] | but you don’t have to leave this house or talk to anybody | 但如果你没准备好 |
[12:38] | until you’re ready. | 完全可以不用出去跟任何人说 |
[12:42] | I, um… | 我… |
[12:45] | I can’t give you those years back. | 我不能把那几年还给你 |
[12:48] | Alison, I can’t, but | 艾莉森 我不能 但 |
[12:52] | I promise I will do everything I can | 我保证我会竭尽全力 |
[12:55] | to help you forget them. | 帮你忘掉那些日子 |
[13:04] | Do you remember this? | 你记得这个吗 |
[13:06] | I’ve had it my wallet since the night we lost you. | 你不见的那天我就把它放在钱包里 |
[13:11] | This is the little girl I refuse to let go off. | 这就是我不愿放手的小姑娘 |
[13:34] | Honey I need you to know that | 亲爱的 我希望你知道 |
[13:36] | your mom and I- | 你妈妈和我… |
[13:40] | we aren’t living together anymore. | 我们已经分居了 |
[13:43] | Uh…we decided a few months ago to get a divorce. | 几个月前我们决定离婚 |
[13:46] | I know. Emily told me. | 我知道 艾米丽告诉我了 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 很遗憾 爸爸 |
[13:54] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[14:23] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[14:55] | Hanna what’s going on? | 汉娜 怎么了 |
[14:57] | I have no idea-I mean, who do you think sent it? | 我不知道 你觉得是谁发的 |
[14:59] | Sent what? | 发了什么 |
[15:01] | Hold on- Emily and Spencer seriously didn’t tell you? | 等等 艾米丽和斯宾塞真没告诉你吗 |
[15:03] | Not tell me what? | 没告诉我什么 |
[15:04] | We thought you were freaked out | 我们以为当时那些事 |
[15:05] | about everything still. | 还让你惊魂未定 |
[15:07] | Uh…Ha..Hanna, talk to me. | 汉…汉娜 告诉我 |
[15:08] | Ali got a message on her phone, | 艾莉收到一条手机短信 |
[15:10] | she saw it when she opened up her purse at the police station, | 她进警局的时候看到的 |
[15:12] | that’s why she lied to Holbrook. | 所以才对霍尔布鲁克说了谎 |
[15:14] | A message from “A?” | A发的吗 |
[15:16] | “A” Is dead, Aria. Remember? | A已经死了 记得吗 |
[15:18] | Hanna, honey you still up? | 汉娜 亲爱的你还没睡 |
[15:20] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[16:16] | Good morning. May I come in? | 早上好 我能进去吗 |
[16:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 不好意思打扰你 |
[16:23] | Please. You are not bothering me. | 请进 你没有打扰我 |
[16:25] | I’ve been thinking about your family. | 我一直在担心你家里的事 |
[16:26] | Ashley, I need your help. | 艾什莉 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[16:30] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[16:32] | Can I offer you some coffee? | 你要喝一咖啡吗 |
[16:34] | I can’t imagine what this must be like for you and Jessica. | 我无法想象你和杰西卡此刻的处境 |
[16:38] | Have you heard from her? | 你有她的消息吗 |
[16:40] | No. | 没有 |
[16:41] | I didn’t go to office today. | 我今天没去办公室 |
[16:43] | Our daughter is alive and home. | 我们的女儿还活着 并且回家了 |
[16:46] | And her own mother isn’t there to greet her. | 可是她的妈妈却不在家迎接她 |
[16:48] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[16:49] | I have to believe. Jessica doesn’t know that Alison’s home. | 我相信杰西卡还不知道艾莉森回家了 |
[16:52] | You know the things have not been good between me and her. | 你知道我和她之间有很多问题 |
[16:56] | She changed the password on her business account. | 她更改了她公司的账户密码 |
[16:59] | If you could go through her email. | 你能否打开她的电子邮件 |
[17:01] | Oh! I-I don’t know if I could do that. | 我不知道我能否这么做 |
[17:04] | Is there a chance Jason might know where she is? | 杰森不知道她的去向吗 |
[17:06] | Oh! Forget about Jason. | 别提杰森 |
[17:07] | May be he is in a state of shock | 他可能还惊魂未定 |
[17:09] | or maybe his brain is so deadened | 又或者可能他的脑子变得麻木迟钝 |
[17:11] | from drugs that he can’t act like a human being anymore. | 因为吸毒 他的行为都不像个正常人 |
[17:13] | He hasn’t shed a tear since he saw his sister. | 看到他妹妹回来 连滴眼泪也没掉过 |
[17:15] | I’m guessing that’s shock. | 我想那是震惊 |
[17:18] | Please… | 拜托你 |
[17:21] | help me. | 帮帮我 |
[17:36] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[17:37] | Ali, you can’t be out here. | 艾莉 你不能出来 |
[17:39] | There is about 10 cars at the end of our street. Alright? | 街尾那大概停了十几辆车 |
[17:41] | Press, police. | 新闻媒体 警察 |
[17:43] | I’m not twerking through town. | 我不会在小镇上招摇过市的 |
[17:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:46] | I just wanna sit on my porch. | 我只是想在自家门前坐一会 |
[17:52] | You haven’t asked me any questions. | 你没问过我任何问题 |
[17:56] | How come? | 为什么 |
[17:58] | Figured you might need your space. | 我想你也许需要自己的空间 |
[18:04] | What was mom’s reaction? | 妈妈的反应如何 |
[18:06] | When she found out I was still alive? | 当她发现我还活着的时候 |
[18:09] | She was stunned. What do you expect? | 她大吃一惊 你希望她有什么反应 |
[18:13] | Get inside. | 快进去 |
[18:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:19] | I’ve an appointment with Mrs. DiLaurentis. | 我和迪劳伦提斯夫人约好了 |
[18:21] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[18:22] | Kathy Paras. County shelter. | 凯西·帕拉斯 我在县城庇护所工作 |
[18:24] | We arranged to bring puppy over this morning. | 今早我们安排好把一只小狗带过来 |
[18:27] | Mrs. DiLaurentis wants to adopt him. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人想要领养 |
[18:28] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[18:30] | Good, boy. | 真乖 |
[18:31] | My mother didn’t order this. | 我妈妈不会下这种订单的 |
[18:33] | It’s a dog, cowboy, not a pizza. | 这是只狗 牛仔 不是披萨 |
[18:36] | – And she did. – He is so smart. | -她确实这么做了 -它好聪明 |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:40] | Why was he at the shelter? | 它怎么会在庇护所 |
[18:41] | Oh! He’s got issues mostly with men. | 它和男人接触得不太融洽 |
[18:44] | Put him back in the van. | 把它放回车上 |
[18:47] | Now! | 马上 |
[18:48] | What happens to him if we don’t take him? | 如果我们不要它 它会怎么样 |
[18:50] | Basically, Mrs. D. was last stop on his train. | 基本上 迪夫人是它最后的希望了 |
[18:54] | It’s not pretty. | 下场会很惨 |
[19:04] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[19:09] | No. | 不需要 |
[19:11] | I got it. | 我可以的 |
[19:13] | Hey, you heard about Alison, right? | 艾莉森的事你听说了吧 |
[19:15] | She’s alive. | 她没死 |
[19:17] | Pretty twisted what happened to her. | 发生在她身上的事实在太奇怪了 |
[19:19] | Quite a story. | 不同寻常的故事 |
[19:20] | That psycho is probably circling this town | 那个疯子可能还在镇上徘徊 |
[19:22] | looking for his next victim. | 寻找着下一个受害者 |
[19:24] | Which is why we need to fight back. | 所以我们要反抗 |
[19:26] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里装的是什么 |
[19:29] | Whistles. | 口哨 |
[19:30] | I ordered one for every girl in the school. | 我买给学校里的每一个女生 |
[19:32] | And I’m asking the principal | 并且我要求校长 |
[19:33] | to get us all special apps for our phones. | 在大家的手机上安装一个特别的软件 |
[19:35] | It’s either this or we all hire full-time bodyguards. | 不然就要给所有的人请全职保镖 |
[19:38] | Yeah. I would apply for that job | 如果能让你站在我身边这么久 |
[19:39] | if you could stand being around me that much. | 我会去申请这份工作 |
[19:42] | I gotta go. Principal Hackett is waiting for me. | 我得走了 哈克特校长在等我 |
[19:44] | Mona… | 梦娜 |
[19:47] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[19:51] | Em? | 艾米 |
[19:53] | Wait up. My mom said us to stay close to home. | 等等我 我妈说我们不要离家太远 |
[19:55] | I am not going to school. | 我没打算去学校 |
[19:55] | I’m just giving Ali’s phone back to her. | 只是要把手机还给艾莉 |
[19:59] | Hanna told the Aria about the text. | 汉娜告诉了艾瑞亚短信内容 |
[20:02] | – Why would she do that? – Because she’s Hanna. | -她为什么这么做 -因为她是汉娜 |
[20:05] | And now Aria is freaked out. | 现在艾瑞亚吓坏了 |
[20:06] | She thinks A is back and she’s one text away | 她认为A回来了 |
[20:08] | from being turned into the police. | 只要一个短信就能把她送去警局 |
[20:10] | – A is dead. – Yeah, I know that. But– | -A死了 -是 我知道 可是 |
[20:13] | but part of me thinks that | 可是我心里觉得那条短信 |
[20:14] | that text was Jenna’s way of welcoming Alison home. | 是詹娜欢迎艾莉森回家的一种方式 |
[20:17] | We can handle Jenna and others, | 我们可以搞定詹娜和其他人 |
[20:19] | five of us and one of her. | 我们五个对付她一个 |
[20:20] | Yeah, but we killed that hers… her. | 是的 但是我们杀了她的 她 |
[20:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[20:27] | We never looked last night to see what Jason threw out, | 我们还没看过杰森昨晚扔的是什么 |
[20:31] | and we probably should have- Look at this, | 我们也许应该 快看 |
[20:34] | When was Jason in New York? | 杰森什么时候去的纽约 |
[20:38] | That’s why no rush. | 所以才不着急 |
[20:39] | Sorry, you channeling your Filipino grandmother right now? | 抱歉 你现在变身成你菲律宾外婆了吗 |
[20:40] | To see Alison. | 去见艾莉森 |
[20:42] | We-we knew that his whole visit | 我们已经知道他去康复院这整件事 |
[20:44] | to rehab was a big fat lie. | 就是一个弥天大谎 |
[20:46] | What if he is been following her for weeks? | 要是他跟踪她好几个礼拜了呢 |
[20:49] | What if Mrs. D’s had him tracking her for months, years. | 要是迪夫人派他成年累月地跟踪她呢 |
[20:53] | Do you think Jason sent that text? | 你觉得短信是杰森发的吗 |
[20:54] | Spencer, if Ali told the whole truth, | 斯宾塞 如果艾莉说出了全部真相 |
[20:56] | her mother would go down. | 她妈妈就完了 |
[20:58] | If Mrs. D thought that someone just killed her child, | 如果迪夫人认为自己的孩子被杀害 |
[21:00] | who else would she cover for | 除非凶手是另一个孩子 |
[21:01] | besides her other one? | 否则她还会帮谁掩盖罪行呢 |
[21:52] | Ali. It can’t be coincidence, | 艾莉 这绝不可能是巧合 |
[21:55] | Jason came back from New York the same night as us. | 杰森和我们在同一天夜里从纽约回来 |
[21:58] | He was in my room last night, watching me sleep. | 昨晚他来我房间 看着我睡觉 |
[22:01] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[22:03] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[22:05] | You can’t stay here tonight, | 今晚你不能睡在这了 |
[22:06] | you need to tell your dad you wanna sleep at Spencer’s. | 你和你爸说你要去斯宾塞家过夜 |
[22:09] | It’s never gonna to happen. | 他不可能答应的 |
[22:10] | I mean, he won’t even let me walk to the freaking mailbox. | 他甚至不允许我走到邮箱那 |
[22:12] | Where are you in this, Spencer? | 你怎么看这事 斯宾塞 |
[22:15] | You haven’t even said a word. | 你一句话都没说 |
[22:17] | Should I be afraid of our big brother? | 我是不是该害怕我们的大哥 |
[22:20] | I know you told him. Don’t sweat it. | 我知道你告诉他了 别紧张 |
[22:23] | I’m even starting to think that my dad knows too. | 我甚至开始认为我爸爸也知道了 |
[22:26] | So you think Jason is the one | 你觉得 |
[22:27] | that slammed that rock in my head? | 那个拿石头砸我头的人会是杰森吗 |
[22:29] | I mean, is that why my mom has just magically disappeared | 这会不会就是我刚决定回家 |
[22:32] | as soon as I decide to come home? | 我妈妈就神奇地失踪的原因 |
[22:33] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 有可能 |
[22:36] | And you were needling both of our families with that secret, | 因为那个秘密 你是两家人的眼中钉 |
[22:39] | they probably both wanted you to shut up. | 可能他们都希望能封你的口 |
[22:41] | So you think that’s why he went after me? | 所以你认为这就是他追杀我的理由 |
[22:43] | I can’t say for sure, but if your mom did choose him over you | 我不敢肯定 要是你妈选择他而不是你 |
[22:46] | she had every reason to make the rest of us look bad, | 她完全有理由设计让我们几个背黑锅 |
[22:49] | and we’ve been framed as pathological liars | 而且从那时起 |
[22:51] | ever since then. | 我们就一直被诬陷为病态撒谎者 |
[22:52] | So if we ever did find out who hit you, | 所以即使我们真的查出袭击你的人是谁 |
[22:54] | nobody would even believe us. | 也不会有人相信 |
[22:56] | Wow. You really have given it some thought. | 看来你真的有认真想过 |
[23:00] | Look, my mom comes back tomorrow. | 我妈明天就回来了 |
[23:02] | You can stay with us. | 你可以和我们住一块 |
[23:03] | Emily, I just got back, | 艾米丽 我才刚回来 |
[23:05] | my dad’s not going to let me out for sleepovers. | 我爸爸不会同意我去外面过夜的 |
[23:07] | Well, what’re you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[23:09] | I have a few ideas. | 我有几个主意 |
[23:10] | Well, can you let us in on them? | 能让我们参与你的计划吗 |
[23:12] | So that we’re not caught paddling around like idiots | 这样我们才不会像傻子一样 |
[23:14] | trying to play catch-up? | 原地打转 |
[23:15] | I told you, Spencer– | 我和你解释过 斯宾塞 |
[23:17] | I made up that lie to protect Aria. | 我说谎是为了保护艾瑞亚 |
[23:19] | She kind of killed someone, remember? | 她杀人了 还记得吗 |
[23:21] | You could have consulted us first. | 你可以先和我们商量下 |
[23:22] | Okay, guys, please stop. | 好吧 姐妹们 别吵了 |
[23:25] | What’s done is done. | 过去的就过去了 |
[23:27] | We need to focus our energy on who’s trying to sink us now. | 我们应该集中精力找出是谁在陷害我们 |
[23:35] | Hey, you just got up? | 你刚起床吗 |
[23:37] | Yeah, what you’re doing? | 是啊 你在做什么 |
[23:41] | I’m, um… | 我在… |
[23:43] | Doing some work for Alison’s father. | 帮艾莉森的爸爸做点事 |
[23:49] | He wants me to get a lead on where Jessica might be. | 他要我找点可能会找到杰西卡的线索 |
[23:53] | I’m…I was about to open up some of her emails, | 我正要查看她的电子邮件 |
[23:55] | and I-I just can’t do this. | 可是我做不到 |
[23:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:02] | Hanna, the last thing I wanna do is get in the middle | 汉娜 我最不想做的事情就是 |
[24:04] | of two people who are going through divorce, | 介入两个准备离婚的人中间 |
[24:06] | and it’s not just an invasion of privacy… | 这不仅是侵犯个人隐私 |
[24:08] | it feels like a betrayal. | 也是种背叛 |
[24:11] | Well, I’m betting Mrs. D would rather have you looking | 我打赌迪夫人宁愿看她邮件的人是你 |
[24:13] | through her emails than the police. | 而不是警察 |
[24:15] | And besides, Ali needs her mom right now. | 更何况 艾莉现在需要她妈妈 |
[24:31] | Take milk or sugar? | 要牛奶还是糖 |
[24:33] | Milk is great. | 牛奶就好 |
[24:41] | – When did you get back? – Mm-late last night. | -你什么时候回来的 -昨天深夜 |
[24:45] | This morning-I don’t know I think I had dinner | 今天早上 我也不知道 |
[24:47] | on two continents. | 我可能在跨国界的时候吃的晚饭 |
[24:48] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么不给我打电话 |
[24:50] | I-I thought I’d come by and see you. | 我觉得我最好来你家看你 |
[24:54] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[24:56] | Melissa told your father and me | 梅丽莎告诉我和你爸爸 |
[24:58] | that she saw Toby in London, that’s why she rushed back, | 她在伦敦见到托比了 所以她才赶回来 |
[25:01] | but apparently that never happened. | 但显然那是不可能的 |
[25:03] | What? | 什么 |
[25:04] | I went to her place, Wren answered the door, | 我去她家 任开的门 |
[25:06] | he said he was staying there, | 他说他就住在那 |
[25:07] | and she wasn’t in London anymore. | 她根本没再回过伦敦 |
[25:09] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[25:11] | Oh, if you want, you can call him. | 如果你想确认 我可以打给他 |
[25:12] | Wren? Oh, please! I’d rather stick a knife in the toaster. | 任 拜托 我宁愿触电 |
[25:16] | I have a client to meet in town, | 我要去城里见客户 |
[25:19] | you on the other hand are staying close to home. | 你只能在家附近活动 |
[25:22] | – Is that clear? – Yes. | -清楚吗 -清楚 |
[25:24] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[25:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:30] | Why did you go to London? | 你去伦敦干什么 |
[25:31] | I wanted answers for you. | 我去帮你找寻答案 |
[25:33] | I figured if I could get your sister look me in the eye | 我觉得如果我能跟你姐面对面 |
[25:35] | – and tell me something. – Something truthful? | -她会透露点什么 -实话吗 |
[25:39] | Right. | 对 |
[25:42] | – Do you know about… – Alison? | -你听说… -艾莉森 |
[25:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:45] | I’ve heard some pretty weird stuff | 我听到了一些奇怪的消息 |
[25:46] | but I’d rather hear it from you. | 但我还是想听你亲口说 |
[25:52] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[25:53] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是有意吓你的 |
[25:56] | Just got your text… I was with Ali. | 刚收到你的短信 我刚才跟艾莉在一起 |
[25:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:01] | If we’ve been out here hiding her for a month | 如果我们把她藏在这一个月 |
[26:03] | it sure as hell needs start looking like it. | 必须把这布置出来 |
[26:05] | Seriously, you can’t do this right now. | 你现在不该做这个 |
[26:07] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:08] | We should have been out here last night filling this | 昨晚艾莉森收到短信后 |
[26:10] | place with crap after Alison got that text. | 我们就该过来布置这里了 |
[26:13] | And thank you for keeping me in the dark about that. | 还有 谢谢你瞒着我这件事 |
[26:16] | What am I? Your child? | 我算什么 你的孩子吗 |
[26:17] | We only did that because you were such a mess | 我们那么做是因为 |
[26:19] | when your dad came to the police station. | 当你爸去警局时 你很凌乱 |
[26:20] | Yeah and what? | 没错 那又怎样 |
[26:22] | What you thought if I got a good night’s sleep, | 你以为我睡个好觉 |
[26:23] | I’d just wake up in candy land? | 然后在糖果乐园起床吗 |
[26:25] | Okay, Aria calm down. | 好了 艾瑞亚冷静 |
[26:27] | – That text wasn’t from “A”. – How do you know that? | -不是A发的短信 -你怎么知道 |
[26:30] | Because I was there when Shana-slash-A was killed. | 因为莎娜 也就是A被杀时我在场 |
[26:36] | Look… Spencer was right. | 斯宾塞说得对 |
[26:39] | It’s one thing not to contradict Ali’s story | 不反驳艾莉的故事是一回事 |
[26:41] | and it’s another to add to it. | 添油加醋是另一回事 |
[26:43] | We can’t go down that rabbit hole again. | 我们不能再让自己深陷进去了 |
[26:45] | Yeah, well, I can’t do nothing, all right? | 我不能坐以待毙 好吗 |
[26:48] | Because if “A” Knows that I took down Shana, | 如果A知道莎娜是我杀的 |
[26:50] | – Aria… – I’m going to be the… | -艾瑞亚 -我会… |
[26:51] | Shana had been using us as target practice for months, | 莎娜这几个月一直把我们当目标 |
[26:54] | – what you did was purely self-defense. – It doesn’t matter. | -你只是自卫杀人 -这不重要 |
[26:57] | Someone is dead. | 重要的是有人死了 |
[26:59] | All right, and she will never be able to recover or apologize | 她无法复活或道歉 |
[27:01] | or even graduate from high school because I killed her. | 甚至无法高中毕业 因为我杀了她 |
[27:05] | I killed her, Emily, and I don’t know | 我杀了她 艾米莉 我不知道 |
[27:06] | how I’m gonna be able to live with that. | 我该如何背负这个罪名活下去 |
[27:23] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[27:25] | in that moment, it was you or her. | 那时 不是你死 就是她亡 |
[27:31] | I went through this after… | 在内特死后 |
[27:35] | Nate. | 我也经历过 |
[27:39] | You think that no one can understand what this feels like, | 你以为没人能理解你的感受 |
[27:42] | but I’ve been there. | 但我经历过 |
[27:57] | Remember, we used to sneak out here? | 还记得我们以前一起偷偷来这吗 |
[28:01] | Our biggest problem was how to eat peanut butter with braces. | 那时我们最大的问题是如何戴着牙套吃花生酱 |
[28:12] | Is there enough paper in that printer? | 打印机有足够的纸张吗 |
[28:15] | Yeah there should be a couple of pages in there, | 对 里头应该有几张纸吧 |
[28:17] | do you want me to get you some more? | 需要我帮你再拿些吗 |
[28:19] | No, that’s all right. I’ll get it. | 不用 没事 我自己拿 |
[28:31] | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 草稿箱 发给未知接收者 无主题 我不能再保护你了 | |
[29:18] | The next time you go to London… | 下次你去伦敦… |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:22] | You’re taking me with you. | 带我一起去 |
[29:25] | And we’re never coming back. | 我们再也不回来了 |
[29:32] | What’s so pressing that you have to leave? | 你为什么着急离开 |
[29:34] | What’s in Philly? Or should I ask, who? | 费城有什么事 或者说谁有事 |
[29:36] | I need to drop something off to a friend. | 我得给朋友送点东西 |
[29:38] | – Right now? – I said after dinner. | -现在吗 -我说晚饭后 |
[29:40] | Your sister has been gone for nearly a… | 你妹妹失踪了将近… |
[29:42] | Then I will wait till she goes asleep, okay? | 那我等她睡着了再走 好吗 |
[29:44] | What makes you think she can sleep? | 你怎么认为她能睡着 |
[29:46] | Her mother is still not here, and I am thinking | 她母亲不在家 我认为 |
[29:48] | you’re the only one who knows where she is. | 你是唯一知道她行踪的人 |
[29:51] | Think what you want. I don’t. | 随便你怎么想 我不知道 |
[29:53] | Jason, every time someone in this family | 杰森 每次有家庭成员 |
[29:55] | walks out of this house it’s a news story | 离开这间房子 就会有事情发生 |
[29:57] | and the last thing I want is you speaking to a damn reporter. | 我最不想你做的事就是跟记者说话 |
[30:01] | Don’t worry, Dad… | 别担心 老爸 |
[30:02] | I won’t embarrass you anymore than I already have. | 我不会再给你丢脸了 |
[30:05] | Emily… I didn’t know you were here. | 艾米莉 我不知道你来了 |
[30:08] | Ali asked me to take Pepe for a walk. | 艾莉让我带佩佩去散步 |
[30:11] | Whose dog is that? | 那是谁的狗 |
[30:14] | You brought home a dog? | 你带狗到家里来了 |
[30:16] | It was dropped off this morning. | 早上送来的 |
[30:17] | Mom rescued him from the shelter. | 老妈从狗庇护所买来的 |
[30:19] | Really? Well! Maybe when you go to Philly you can tell her | 是吗 你去费城时可以告诉她 |
[30:22] | there is more than a dog waiting for her back home. | 家里不止有一只狗在等她 |
[30:26] | I can’t do anymore. | 我吃不下了 |
[30:27] | Are you gonna to go for it? | 你不吃了吗 |
[30:28] | – No, go ahead. – You wanted it. | -不了 你吃吧 -是你想要的 |
[30:32] | – Hello, Aria. – Hey, where have you been? | -你好 艾瑞亚 -你去哪了 |
[30:34] | Dad told me to order dinner. | 是爸爸让我叫了外卖 |
[30:36] | – There is a veggie… – I’m not hungry. | -这是蔬菜的 -我不饿 |
[30:38] | Were you walking around in the dark all by yourself? | 这么晚你自己走回来的吗 |
[30:41] | – Excuse me? – Given what happened to Alison | -怎么啦 -艾莉森的事发生以后 |
[30:43] | I can’t believe you would walk to the curb | 真不敢相信没有警察的护送 |
[30:44] | without a police escort. | 你居然敢一个人在街上走 |
[30:46] | Hey, I borrowed this… again. | 我又借了这个 |
[30:52] | What do you mean you borrowed it? | 什么叫借了它 |
[30:53] | As in, I didn’t take it and keep it. | 就是我没有私自留下它 |
[30:55] | Why would you borrow it at all? | 你为什么要借它 |
[30:57] | ‘Cause I needed to put some music together | 因为我要做一项社会研究的课题 |
[30:58] | for a social studies project. | 需要把一些曲子合在一起 |
[30:59] | It was that… | 那些… |
[31:01] | That violin music. Was that coming from your room | 那些小提琴曲 昨晚是从你房间 |
[31:03] | – last night? – I guess… | -传出来的吗 -我想是吧 |
[31:05] | Sorry. I will grab my jacket and take you home. | 抱歉 我去拿外套送你回家 |
[31:07] | You can drop me at the library. | 把我送到图书馆就行了 |
[31:08] | I still have some research to do. | 我还有一些东西要找 |
[31:13] | – Mona? – Yeah? | -梦娜 -怎么啦 |
[31:15] | You doing your research in the library or in this house? | 你是去图书馆找东西还是在我家找 |
[31:18] | Your brother invited me to dinner. | 是你弟弟邀请我来吃晚饭的 |
[31:21] | But I am actually really glad to see you | 不过我还是很高兴见到你的 |
[31:22] | because I can give you this in person. | 这样我就可以亲自把这个交给你 |
[31:27] | Go on take it. | 快拿着 |
[31:28] | I’ve got hundreds more. | 我那还有上百个呢 |
[31:30] | If anything else, we can use what happened to Alison | 可以应急 艾莉森身上发生的一切 |
[31:32] | as a wakeup call, nobody is safe. | 对我们是个警醒 没有人是安全的 |
[31:35] | What are you trying to prove, Mona? | 你想说明什么 梦娜 |
[31:37] | – Is this a threat? – No, it’s a whistle. | -这是威胁吗 -不 这是个哨子 |
[31:40] | You put it between your lips and blow. | 你把它放到唇间 然后吹响它 |
[31:41] | We all know where you were the night that Alison disappeared. | 我们都知道艾莉森失踪那晚你在哪 |
[31:44] | She told us about the time you spent together | 她告诉我们那段时间你和她一起 |
[31:46] | at the Lost Woods motel room. | 在迷失森林旅馆 |
[31:48] | You have a few stories of your own to keep quiet, don’t you? | 你也有自己的理由保持沉默 不是吗 |
[31:53] | Tell me… how is Mr. Fitz doing? | 跟我说说 费兹老师怎么样了 |
[31:57] | Will he make a full recovery? | 他会痊愈吗 |
[31:59] | Can I have the car keys? | 车钥匙能给我吗 |
[32:03] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[32:08] | There is a meditation center that Mrs. D once went to, | 迪劳伦提斯夫人曾去过一间冥想中心 |
[32:10] | you can try calling there… | 你可以打电话去那问问 |
[32:11] | Thank you, Hanna, and thank your mother for me. | 谢谢你汉娜 也替我谢谢你母亲 |
[32:14] | We were just about to have dinner. | 我们正要吃晚饭 |
[32:15] | If you girls want to join us? | 你们也一起来吧 |
[32:17] | – Sure. – We-We can’t tonight. | -好啊 -今晚不行 |
[32:20] | Right. Maybe tomorrow. | 是啊 要不明天吧 |
[32:22] | Anytime. | 随时都可以 |
[32:33] | What’s going on? Why can’t I eat dinner? | 发生什么事了 为什么我不能吃晚饭 |
[32:34] | Just get in the car. I’ve to show you something. | 快上车 我有东西给你看 |
[32:36] | It’s an update on Mrs. D. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人的事有进展 |
[32:39] | Ali’s dad thinks he’s hiding her in Philly. | 艾莉的爸爸认为有人把她藏在费城 |
[32:41] | Wait, who’s hiding her? | 等等 谁在帮她躲藏 |
[32:42] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[32:47] | Jason told his dad he had to drop something off to | 杰森跟他爸爸说有些东西 |
[32:49] | a friend in Philly. | 要送给费城的一个朋友 |
[32:50] | Could that be code for New York? | 那是不是去纽约的暗号 |
[32:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:55] | Mrs. D wrote that email the night that she escaped town, | 迪劳伦提斯夫人逃走那晚写的这封邮件 |
[32:57] | but she never sent it. | 但是她一直没寄出去 |
[32:58] | It says, I can’t protect you anymore. | 上面写着 我不能再保护你了 |
[33:01] | Who would she have written that to? | 这会是写给谁的呢 |
[33:08] | What’s up, Jason? | 什么事 杰森 |
[33:10] | I just saw what you delivered. | 我刚看了你给我爸的东西 |
[33:11] | Your dad asked my mother… | 是你爸爸问我妈妈 |
[33:13] | Yeah, well, my mother didn’t. | 没错 但是没经过我妈的同意 |
[33:15] | So, maybe it is time people stay the hell out of places | 也许现在是时候人们都待在自己的领地 |
[33:17] | they don’t belong. | 不要去侵犯别人的 |
[33:20] | That includes you. | 也包括你 |
[33:34] | Follow him. | 跟上他 |
[33:35] | No, you follow him. I have to change my underwear. | 不 要跟你自己跟 我都要吓死了 |
[33:37] | Hanna, hurry up. Okay? | 汉娜 别磨蹭 行吗 |
[33:38] | He might be going to see his mother. | 他可能会去见他妈妈 |
[33:40] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[34:18] | There is no way his mom’s in there. | 他妈妈不可能在那 |
[34:20] | Mrs. D wouldn’t even walk down this street. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人根本不可能来这条街 |
[34:22] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[34:23] | If she’s hiding out she’s not going to be doing it | 如果她要藏身的话 |
[34:25] | at the Four Seasons. | 总不会藏在四季酒店里吧 |
[34:27] | We need to ring the buzzer he pressed. | 我们必须找到他按铃的那道门 |
[34:29] | Maybe Mrs. D will answer. Come on… | 说不定迪劳伦提斯夫人会应门 快来 |
[34:36] | Was it this one? Or was it, was it that one? | 是这间 还是那间 |
[34:41] | Who are you looking for? | 你们要找谁 |
[34:44] | Well, can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[34:48] | I-I… I heard that there might be a vacancy | 我 我听说这可能有空房 |
[34:52] | available for a sub-let. | 要转租 |
[34:54] | Sub-let? | 转租 |
[34:56] | Who-who…who told you that, huh? | 谁 是谁告诉你们的 |
[34:59] | But, who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[35:00] | A real estate agent? Get out of here. | 地产经纪吗 快滚开 |
[35:03] | Now! | 滚 |
[35:04] | Both of youse. Go! | 你们俩 快滚 |
[35:15] | You don’t want to get that? | 你不打算接吗 |
[35:19] | No. | 不想接 |
[35:33] | Someone really wants to reach you. | 有人很急切地想找你呢 |
[35:37] | Well, they can wait. | 让他们等着 |
[35:45] | Spence, what’s going on? | 斯宾塞 怎么了 |
[35:49] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[35:50] | Does it have to do with Alison? | 是因为艾莉森吗 |
[35:54] | No. | 不是 |
[35:57] | Is this about Melissa? | 那是因为梅丽莎吗 |
[36:02] | No. | 不是 |
[36:30] | Did you follow me? | 你跟踪我吗 |
[36:36] | I’m not supposed to be out of my house, | 我不该出门的 |
[36:39] | but I had to come here to say goodbye. | 但我得来这里道别 |
[36:47] | The girl they made that for, she really is gone. | 这个墓碑的主人 真的死了 |
[36:54] | I can’t be that person anymore, Mona. | 我不能再做以前的自己了 梦娜 |
[36:57] | I know you hated me | 我知道你恨我 |
[37:01] | and wanted me to go straight to hell. | 你想让我下地狱 |
[37:05] | Going there is easy… | 下地狱容易 |
[37:09] | it’s the coming back that’s hard… | 但是回来就难了 |
[37:14] | But you and me…we, we understand each other. | 但是你跟我 我们理解彼此 |
[37:19] | I need you, Mona. | 我需要你 梦娜 |
[37:22] | As a friend. | 需要你做我的朋友 |
[37:25] | The truth will bury you in a New York minute. | 马上就会真相大白 你就永无翻身之日了 |
[37:28] | In case you’re wondering, | 你如果想知道的话 |
[37:29] | that was me, I sent that text. | 我就告诉你 那条短信是我发的 |
[37:33] | I guess I should have signed my name because | 我好像应该署上名 |
[37:36] | I don’t have to pretend to be anyone else anymore. | 因为我再也不用假装是别人了 |
[37:40] | I don’t have to hide. You do. | 我不用躲躲藏藏 你需要 |
[37:47] | And you’re gonna wish you stayed dead. | 你会后悔重新出现的 |
[37:58] | I’m going to the cops tonight, I have to. | 今晚我就去报警 我必须去 |
[38:00] | You guys…I-I can’t hold on to this. | 姐妹们 我受不了了 |
[38:02] | – Aria, breathe. – Can you please wait | -艾瑞亚 深呼吸 -我们能等等 |
[38:04] | and discuss this with all of us here? | 然后大家一起在这里讨论一下吗 |
[38:05] | Where is Spencer? | 斯宾塞人呢 |
[38:07] | She went next door to distract Mr. DiLaurentis | 她去旁边引开迪劳伦提斯先生 |
[38:09] | so we could sneak Ali over here. | 好让我们把艾莉带到这里来 |
[38:10] | She better haul us because I’m guessing | 她最好能改变我们的主意 因为我想 |
[38:11] | Jason is not making too many more stops tonight. | 杰森今晚是不会再多做停留的 |
[38:13] | Guys, please, enough with Jason for a minute. | 大家能先别提杰森了吗 |
[38:16] | Mona knows that we were in New York. Don’t you understand? | 梦娜知道我们当时在纽约 你们明白吗 |
[38:20] | Okay, it’s only a matter of time before she runs out of whistles | 最后她没有哨子了 |
[38:21] | and start tearing our balloons and say Aria killed Shana. | 肯定会跟我们撕破脸 说是艾瑞亚杀了莎娜 |
[38:24] | – Okay, whistles? – Aria, stop. Okay. | -哨子 -艾瑞亚 别紧张 |
[38:25] | Mona does not know about Shana. | 梦娜不知道莎娜的事 |
[38:27] | Then who does? Who? Who is screwing with me? | 那谁知道 是谁 是谁在整我 |
[38:30] | And you keep me telling me that “A” is dead. | 你一直跟我说A死了 |
[38:32] | “A” is dead, Aria. | A是死了 艾瑞亚 |
[38:33] | Then why am I hearing a violin in my backyard? | 那为什么我家后院有小提琴声 |
[38:36] | Who’s the fiddler on my freaking roof? | 是谁在我家屋顶上拉琴 |
[38:38] | Hey, Aria, listen to us. Jason was the one in New York. | 艾瑞亚 听我们说 当时是杰森在纽约 |
[38:41] | Once we can prove that he is a threat that made Ali | 一旦我们证明是他威胁艾莉 |
[38:43] | tell that kidnapping lie then… | 说那个绑架的谎… |
[38:44] | But how’re we doing that? | 我们怎么证明 |
[38:46] | I don’t know, that’s why we’re having a meeting. | 我不知道 所以才要开会商量啊 |
[38:48] | Once the police are on to Mrs. D and Jason, | 一旦警方盯上迪太太和杰森 |
[38:50] | then everything we’ve done can be explained | 那我们做的一切就都合情合理了 |
[38:52] | and Alison can finally tell the truth. | 艾莉森也终于可以说出真相了 |
[39:22] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[39:26] | Hey, you up there? | 你在这里吗 |
[39:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:38] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[39:42] | She may be asleep. | 她可能睡觉了 |
[39:45] | Or did you come by to take out the trash? | 还是说你是顺便来倒垃圾的 |
[39:49] | Jason… | 杰森 |
[39:52] | Were you in New York the night that Ali came back to Rosewood? | 艾莉回玫瑰镇那晚你在纽约吗 |
[39:54] | Why? Why is that important? | 问这个干嘛 有什么重要的 |
[39:56] | I think you know why. | 你明知故问 |
[39:57] | If you’re trying to make a squirm and run for cover | 如果你因为自己做过的一些事 |
[39:59] | because of something that you did– | 而感到害怕 想逃跑… |
[40:01] | What is it you think I did? | 你觉得我做过什么 |
[40:05] | You think I’m the one who kidnapped her? | 你觉得是我绑架了她吗 |
[40:08] | Where did that theory come from, huh? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[40:10] | My father? | 我父亲告诉你的吗 |
[40:11] | – No. – Really? | -不是 -真的吗 |
[40:13] | ‘Cause he’s probably down at that precinct right now | 他现在可能就在警察局 |
[40:15] | sharing that theory with the cops. | 跟警察这么说呢 |
[40:18] | Without my mother, who’s going to stop him? | 我母亲不在 谁来阻止他 |
[40:21] | Jason, why were you in New York? | 杰森 你去纽约干什么 |
[40:32] | Pepe. | 佩佩 |
[40:34] | Pepe, what’s wrong? | 佩佩 怎么了 |
[40:36] | How did she know it’s name? | 她怎么知道狗的名字 |
[40:37] | Whose dog is that? | 这是谁的狗 |
[40:38] | Alison’s. | 艾莉森的 |
[40:40] | When did she had the time to get a dog? | 她什么时候有功夫养狗了 |
[40:48] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[40:56] | Jason. | 杰森 |