时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You need to walk in there and tell them everything,.. | 你得去警察局把实情告诉他们 |
[00:05] | about Mona being ‘A’, | 包括梦娜是A |
[00:06] | Shana taking over where Mona left off, all of it. | 莎娜继续梦娜未完的工作 等等 |
[00:09] | Are we in agreement? | 同意吗 |
[00:10] | We can begin with the night that you disappeared. | 可以先从你消失的那天晚上开始 |
[00:12] | I didn’t disappear. | 我不是消失 |
[00:13] | I was kidnapped and held hostage for 2 years. | 我被绑架了 两年来一直被人控制 |
[00:16] | Ali goes rogue and we’re just expected to back up her story? | 艾莉开始瞎掰 我们就得帮她圆谎 |
[00:19] | I killed her, Emily, and I don’t know | 我杀了她 艾米莉 我不知道 |
[00:21] | how I’m gonna be able to live with that. | 我该如何背负这个罪名活下去 |
[00:22] | Shana had been using us as target practice for months. | 莎娜这几个月一直把我们当目标 |
[00:24] | I sent that text. | 那条短信是我发的 |
[00:25] | And you’re gonna wish you stayed dead. | 你会后悔重新出现的 |
[00:28] | Your mother can never know what you told me. | 你告诉我的事 绝对不能让你妈妈知道 |
[00:30] | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 草稿箱 发给未知接收者 无主题 我不能再保护你了 | |
[00:30] | Mrs. D wrote that email the night | 迪劳伦提斯夫人逃走那晚 |
[00:31] | that she skipped town, but she never sent it. | 写的这封邮件 但是她一直没寄出去 |
[00:33] | Jason, why were you in New York? | 杰森 你去纽约干什么 |
[00:35] | You think I’m the one who kidnapped her? | 你觉得是我绑架了她吗 |
[00:38] | Don’t! No, Jason! | 别过去 杰森 |
[00:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:49] | Can we get you something? | 需要点什么吗 |
[00:52] | Something to eat? | 想吃东西吗 |
[00:53] | Some water? | 要喝水吗 |
[01:14] | Just leave her alone. | 就让她一个人静一静吧 |
[01:15] | I think you girls should go. | 我觉得你们该离开了 |
[01:17] | But, Mr. DiLaurentis… | 但是…迪劳伦提斯先生 |
[01:18] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了太多事 |
[01:20] | – But… – He’s right. | -可是… -他说得对 |
[01:21] | We should all get out of here. | 我们还是走吧 |
[01:35] | Do you want me to help you get dressed? | 需要我帮你换衣服吗 |
[01:39] | No. | 不用 |
[01:41] | Do you think there are gonna be a lot of people at the funeral? | 你觉得会有很多人参加葬礼吗 |
[01:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:48] | You can go downstairs. | 你可以先下楼 |
[01:50] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我一会儿就好 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:05] | I don’t want to see any police– | 我不想在葬礼上 在墓地里 |
[02:07] | not at the funeral, not at the cemetery. | 再见到警察 |
[02:10] | No police, no press. | 不能有警察和媒体 |
[02:12] | I took care of it. | 我已经清过场了 |
[02:13] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[02:14] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[02:19] | Hey, how is she? | 她还好吗 |
[02:20] | She’s getting dressed. | 她在换衣服 |
[02:22] | Yeah, but how is she? | 我是问她状态如何 |
[02:24] | She’s going to her mom’s funeral. | 她要去参加母亲的葬礼 |
[02:25] | How do you think she is? | 你觉得她状态如何 |
[02:27] | She’s going to bury the woman who tried to bury her. | 她要去埋葬曾经埋葬过她的女人 |
[02:29] | Question is, | 问题是 |
[02:30] | who buried Ali’s mom in Spencer’s backyard? | 谁把艾莉的母亲埋在了斯宾塞家的后院 |
[02:34] | It wasn’t Jason. | 不是杰森 |
[02:35] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么确定 |
[02:37] | Because I saw his face when… | 因为当狗发现尸体时… |
[02:39] | the dog found the body. | 我看到了他的表情 |
[02:41] | A dog who knows where the body was buried? | 一只知道哪儿埋了尸体的狗 |
[02:43] | That sounds exactly like ‘A.’ | 这完全就是A的作风 |
[02:44] | Dogs dig. Okay? That’s just what they do. | 狗会刨土好吗 那是它们的天性 |
[02:46] | They smell something and they dig. | 它们嗅到气味就开始刨 |
[02:48] | You didn’t have to mention the smelly part. | 你不必提到气味 |
[02:50] | Aria, ‘A’ is gone. | 艾瑞亚 A已经死了 |
[02:53] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[02:54] | Yeah, ‘A’ might be gone, | A或许死了 |
[02:55] | but we still have to deal with Mona. | 但我们还得和梦娜周旋 |
[02:56] | She knows that Ali wasn’t kidnapped. | 她知道艾莉不是被绑架的 |
[02:58] | Got in Ali’s face about it. | 她跟艾莉挑明了 |
[03:01] | She’s not the only one we have to worry about. | 我们需要担心的还不只她一个 |
[03:07] | Noel Kahn? | 诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[03:08] | Who’s going to do whatever is best for Noel Kahn. | 谁会跟诺埃尔·卡恩扯上关系 |
[03:10] | That’s not who I was thinking of. | 我想说的不是他 |
[03:17] | That’s not the dress we picked out. | 这不是我们选的那条裙子 |
[03:19] | That’s not hers, but I’ve seen it somewhere. | 那不是她的裙子 但我在别处见过 |
[03:29] | Why are you wearing that dress? | 你为什么穿这条裙子 |
[03:33] | I wanted to wear something of Mom’s to feel close to her. | 我想穿妈妈的裙子 感觉她还在身边 |
[03:37] | I got it out of her closet. | 我在她衣橱里面找到的 |
[03:38] | – Change it. – Dad. | -换下来 -爸爸 |
[03:40] | – Why? – Go upstairs and put on something else. | -为什么 -上楼换件别的衣服 |
[03:42] | We’re late now. | 我们已经晚了 |
[04:01] | I just wanted to wear something of hers. | 我只是想穿她的衣服 |
[04:03] | Why is he so angry? | 为什么他这么生气 |
[04:05] | Ali, your mother wore that dress. | 艾莉 你妈妈穿过那条裙子 |
[04:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:10] | She wore it to your funeral. | 她穿着那条裙子参加了你的葬礼 |
[04:16] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[04:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:23] | Coincidences happen. | 无巧不成书 |
[04:24] | Yeah, all the time. | 对 总是这样 |
[04:26] | They grow on trees, like coconuts. | 它们就像长在树上的椰子一样 |
[04:27] | Just waiting for you to walk under them. | 就等你从树下走过 |
[04:58] | The four of you have had a very stressful week. | 你们四个这周过得很不轻松 |
[05:00] | I want you to know how legitimately relieved | 我想让你们知道 看到你们没事 |
[05:02] | we all are that you’re safe | 我们所有人都松了口气 |
[05:04] | and what it means to have you back | 还有你们能重新回到玫瑰镇高中 |
[05:06] | in the halls of Rosewood High School. | 对我们来说很重要 |
[05:08] | We’re happy to be back. | 我们很高兴回来 |
[05:10] | But I would be disingenuous to say | 但说实话 |
[05:12] | that things will be as they were before, | 一切事务可能不会跟从前一样 |
[05:15] | at least in the short term. | 至少在短期内是这样 |
[05:16] | I think we understand that. | 我们能理解 |
[05:18] | As I told your parents, | 正如我跟你们父母说的 |
[05:19] | the school will protect you | 学校会保护你们 |
[05:21] | from the press and the curious. | 不受媒体和好奇之徒的打扰 |
[05:25] | We appreciate that, Mr. Hackett. | 非常感谢 哈克特先生 |
[05:27] | But there are limits to what we can do | 但在这种不同寻常的情况下 |
[05:30] | under these unusual circumstances. | 我们能做的很有限 |
[05:34] | I need to know that you will do your part | 我得知道你们会尽自己本分 |
[05:37] | to keep the disruptions to a minimum. | 把干扰降到最低 |
[05:41] | You won’t even know that we’re here. | 你根本不知道我们来过这里 |
[05:48] | God, Hackett wishes we transferred | 天呐 哈克特希望我们转到 |
[05:50] | to a high school in Borneo. | 博尼奥的高中去 |
[05:51] | Maybe coming back wasn’t such a good idea. | 也许回学校不是个很好的主意 |
[05:53] | We have to at least act like things are normal. | 我们至少得表现出一切正常 |
[05:56] | This is your idea of normal? | 你觉得这样就是正常了吗 |
[05:59] | When we were in New York, Ali’s mom was killed | 我们在纽约的时候 艾莉的妈妈被害了 |
[06:00] | and now we’re in one of Ali’s biggest lies ever. | 现在我们深陷在艾莉有史以来最大的谎言之中 |
[06:03] | We can’t pretend forever. | 我们不能假装一辈子 |
[06:05] | Somebody’s gonna connect all this to Shana. | 会有人把所有情况汇集给莎娜 |
[06:07] | Yeah, probably Jenna. | 也许是詹娜 |
[06:08] | I’m more worried about the people who already know | 我更担心那些已经知道艾莉 |
[06:10] | that Ali was lying about New York. | 就纽约的事说了谎的人 |
[06:12] | Noel and Mona? | 诺埃尔和梦娜 |
[06:13] | And Ezra. | 还有以斯拉 |
[06:17] | You know, somebody has to go talk to him | 得有人跟他谈谈 |
[06:19] | and make sure he’s gonna keep quiet | 确保他会对真正发生的事 |
[06:20] | about what really happened. | 守口如瓶 |
[06:21] | – Not me. – Aria. | -我不谈 -艾瑞亚 |
[06:22] | He’s alive, he’s safe, but we are over. | 他还活着 他很安全 但我们结束了 |
[06:25] | You guys can ask me to do anything else, | 你们可以让我做其他任何事 |
[06:26] | but you can’t ask me to do that. | 但这件事不行 |
[06:31] | Mr. DiLaurentis kept the cops away | 葬礼前迪劳伦提斯先生 |
[06:33] | before the funeral, but that’s over. | 不让警察们靠近 但葬礼已经结束了 |
[06:35] | I mean, it’s not gonna take them long | 要不了多久 |
[06:36] | before they start punching holes in Ali’s kidnap story. | 他们就会在艾莉绑架的故事里寻找漏洞 |
[06:38] | And when that happens, | 到那时候 |
[06:39] | I mean, we have to have something | 我们得说些真事 |
[06:40] | real to give to the police | 告诉警察 |
[06:41] | to explain why Alison lied and why we backed her up. | 来解释为什么艾莉森撒谎和我们支持她的原因 |
[06:44] | Real such as? | 什么样的真事 |
[06:45] | Real as in who hit Alison that night | 比如说那个晚上谁袭击了艾莉森 |
[06:47] | and who killed Mrs. D. | 谁杀了迪夫人 |
[06:49] | We’re all thinking the same person. | 我们想的都是同一个人 |
[06:51] | Really, did you start reading minds? | 不是吧 你开始读心了吗 |
[06:53] | Spencer, it has to be Jason. | 斯宾塞 肯定是杰森 |
[06:54] | I told you, guys, I saw his face. | 我告诉过你们 我看见他的表情了 |
[06:57] | Hanna found the email where Mrs. DiLaurentis was telling him | 汉娜发现一封邮件 迪劳伦提斯夫人告诉他 |
[06:59] | she couldn’t protect him anymore. | 她不能再保护他了 |
[07:00] | Protect him from what? | 保护他什么 |
[07:02] | He was the one who hit Alison that night. | 他就是那晚袭击艾莉森的人 |
[07:03] | We don’t know that. | 我们不确定 |
[07:04] | It makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[07:06] | Mrs. D saw who hit Alison. | 迪夫人看见了袭击艾莉森的人 |
[07:08] | And what did she do? She covered up the crime. | 而她做了什么 她掩盖了罪行 |
[07:09] | Who else would you have done that for? | 你还会为谁那么做 |
[07:13] | We should probably go inside. | 我们该进去了 |
[07:18] | She doesn’t think that Jason would do this. | 她觉得杰森不会那么做 |
[07:20] | Jason’s her half-brother. | 杰森是她同父异母的哥哥 |
[07:23] | She’s going to take some more convincing. | 她还需要一些更有说服力的证据 |
[07:25] | Do you want to do a trip to Philadelphia tonight? | 你今晚想去一趟费城吗 |
[07:27] | What’s in Philadelphia? | 去费城干嘛 |
[07:29] | I want to know what’s in that house Jason went to. | 我想知道杰森去的那栋房子里藏着什么 |
[07:32] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[07:33] | Why? Are you hanging out with Travis? | 为什么 你要和特拉维斯约会吗 |
[07:35] | No. I have to be with Ali. | 不是 我得陪艾莉 |
[07:36] | I have to take her somewhere. | 我得带她去个地方 |
[07:37] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[07:39] | The funeral home. | 殡仪馆 |
[07:46] | Welcome back to these hallowed halls. | 欢迎回到学校 |
[07:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:50] | Oh, I wanted to make sure I found you | 我想确保其他好地方被写满前 |
[07:52] | before all the good spaces were taken. | 先让你来 |
[07:54] | Mr. Fitz’s get-well card. | 费兹先生的康复卡片 |
[07:56] | You know what happened to him in New York. | 你知道他在纽约发生了什么 |
[07:57] | Yeah, he was mugged. | 他被抢劫了 |
[07:58] | He was shot, but he’s back now. | 他中枪了 但他现在要回来了 |
[08:03] | Wait a second. What do you mean that he’s back? | 等一下 他回来了是什么意思 |
[08:05] | Not here, not in school. In Rosewood. | 不是这里 不是学校 是玫瑰镇 |
[08:10] | Recuperating. | 康复中 |
[08:11] | You didn’t know that part? | 你不知道吗 |
[08:14] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:16] | Don’t you want to sign the card? | 你不在卡片上签字吗 |
[08:17] | I think that you should, for the sake of appearances. | 我认为你该签 亮相一下 |
[08:21] | We all have to be careful how others see us. | 我们必须注意别人怎么看我们 |
[08:24] | I heard you were floating around with this. | 我听说你四处找人签字 |
[08:27] | Are you going to give it to him? | 你要把这个给他吗 |
[08:28] | Maybe with candy? | 跟糖果一起送吗 |
[08:30] | Well, they said that he was shot in the stomach, | 据说他腹部中枪 |
[08:31] | so I thought flowers. | 送花会更合适 |
[08:34] | Ah, good choice. | 不错的选择 |
[08:36] | Sign. | 签上了 |
[08:38] | What’s it going to be like | 艾莉回来玫瑰镇高中 |
[08:39] | when Ali comes back to Rosewood High? | 情况会是怎样 |
[08:42] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[08:43] | If she’s still Ali, she wants to come back, | 如果她还是原先那个艾莉 她会回来 |
[08:46] | pick up where she left off. | 继续她未完成的事 |
[08:47] | And look at that story she’s got to tell. | 好期待她会说出怎样的故事 |
[08:50] | All that drama and danger and suspense. | 集齐戏剧 危险和悬疑 |
[08:52] | Couldn’t be more exciting if she made up the whole thing. | 要是全是她编造出来的 肯定很刺激 |
[08:58] | Hey, Mona, have you seen Noel Kahn? | 梦娜 你看见诺埃尔·卡恩了吗 |
[09:01] | Oh, I’m sure he’s around somewhere getting into mischief. | 我相信他现在肯定在某处搞鬼 |
[09:07] | She said that Ezra’s back in Rosewood. | 她说以斯拉回玫瑰镇了 |
[09:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:19] | I wasn’t following you. I just saw you dropped that. | 我不是跟踪你 我只是看到你的本子掉了 |
[09:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | I’m really sorry about what happened to Alison. | 艾莉森的遭遇 我很遗憾 |
[09:28] | Are you sorry about anything else? | 你还有对其他的事遗憾吗 |
[09:37] | I’ve had all the being-stared-at I can handle for one day. | 她盯我盯了老长时间了 |
[09:43] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[09:44] | I know her. She’s on the team, she just transferred in. | 我认识她 她是泳队的 刚转来的 |
[09:47] | It’s not important. Forget it. | 不重要 别在意 |
[09:55] | Nice having Emily back, isn’t it? | 艾米莉回来了 很好吧 |
[09:59] | You haven’t signed the card for Mr. Fitz. | 你还没在给费兹老师的卡片上签字 |
[10:17] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[10:20] | Sorry? | 怎么了 |
[10:21] | People have been staring at me and my friends all day. | 今天我和我的朋友被盯够了 |
[10:24] | So why don’t you take a really good look, | 现在我给你机会好好看我 |
[10:25] | and we can all move on with our lives, okay? | 然后你放我们一马 让我们好好生活 |
[10:27] | And, yes, I know the dead girl who isn’t dead anymore. | 还有 我知道死掉的女孩又复活了 |
[10:29] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[10:30] | I was just looking at your trophies. | 我只是在看你的奖杯 |
[10:32] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[10:33] | The trophies in the case. | 柜子里的奖杯 |
[10:35] | You’re Emily Fields, | 你是艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[10:36] | your name is on all the trophies. | 所有的奖杯上都有你的名字 |
[10:38] | I figured out who you were when I saw you talking to Paige. | 你跟佩奇说话时 我才搞明白你是谁 |
[10:41] | I’m on the team with her. | 我跟她是同一队的 |
[10:42] | I’m Sydney Driscoll. | 我叫希妮·德里斯科尔 |
[10:44] | Sorry for shouting. | 抱歉对你怒气冲冲的 |
[10:49] | I thought you’d be taller. | 我以为你会更高一点 |
[10:51] | What? | 什么 |
[10:53] | I mean, you’re tall, but I thought you’d be taller. | 你很高 可是我以为你会更高 |
[10:55] | All the trophies. | 那么多奖杯 |
[10:56] | I figured you had an advantage. | 我以为你有特殊优势 |
[10:58] | Being tall helps, | 长得高有帮助 |
[10:59] | but not as much as everybody thinks. | 但不像大家所想的那么有用 |
[11:02] | They said you hurt your shoulder. | 听说你伤了肩部 |
[11:03] | That’s why you’re not on the team anymore. | 因此无法继续参加泳队了 |
[11:06] | You must miss it. | 你肯定很想念游泳 |
[11:08] | I do. | 是啊 |
[11:11] | Listen, I transferred 3 weeks ago, | 我三周前转来的 |
[11:12] | I’m bottom of the roster | 我现在在泳队垫底 |
[11:13] | and I can use all the help I can get. | 我需要任何可能的帮助 |
[11:15] | What does that have to do with me? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[11:17] | Watch me in the pool. | 看看我游泳 |
[11:19] | Fifteen minutes, and then tell me what you think. | 十五分钟就行 然后告诉我我的表现 |
[11:21] | Please? | 拜托 |
[11:40] | Don’t let them catch you looking. | 别让他们发现你在看他们 |
[11:43] | What do you think? Somebody’s gonna throw a rock? | 怎么 难道会有人扔石头过来 |
[11:46] | It’s a possibility. | 有这个可能 |
[11:47] | They hate us enough. | 他们非常憎恨我们 |
[11:49] | We’re not exactly the Hatfields and the McCoys. | 我们不是哈特菲尔德家族和麦科伊家族 |
[11:52] | Nothing so rustic. | 没那么纯朴 |
[11:55] | More like the Borgias and the Medicis. | 我们更像波吉亚家族和美狄希斯家族 |
[11:59] | That ended pretty nasty as well, too. | 结局也很恶心 |
[12:02] | A lot of matricide. | 很多弑母情节 |
[12:07] | You think that Jason killed his mother. | 你认为杰森杀了他母亲 |
[12:09] | People are capable of all sorts of things | 人在遭受极度的压力时 |
[12:11] | under the right pressures. | 什么都做得出来 |
[12:13] | Well, there’s plenty of pressure right here in this house. | 这间房子里就有很多压力 |
[12:21] | Why did you send Toby after me? | 你为什么让托比去找我 |
[12:23] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[12:24] | He went on his own. | 他自己去的 |
[12:26] | Why did you lie about seeing him in London when you hadn’t? | 为什么你在伦敦没见他 却说见到了 |
[12:29] | On a practical level, there’s no difference between me | 实际说来 看见他 知道他在那里 |
[12:32] | seeing him and knowing he was there. | 对我来说没什么区别 |
[12:34] | Then on a practical level, why lie about it? | 那实际说来 你为什么要对此说谎呢 |
[12:37] | I was trying to keep Wren out of it. | 因为我不想任被卷进这件事 |
[12:39] | Mom and Dad are worried enough without me | 除了我把他拉回这趟浑水之外 |
[12:41] | dragging him back into things. | 爸妈还有很多事要担心 |
[12:43] | And who do you think they’re more worried about, me or you? | 你以为他们更担心谁 是我还是你 |
[12:49] | Worry less about me, Spencer, and more about yourself. | 别担心我 斯宾塞 多想想你自己吧 |
[12:52] | You brought Alison back home, safe and sound. | 你把艾莉森安然无恙地带了回来 |
[12:55] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[12:57] | Frankly, I wish you would have left her | 说实话 我倒是希望你 |
[12:58] | where you found her, but you didn’t. | 没把她带回来 可你带了 |
[13:01] | She’s back in the bosom of what’s left of her family. | 她现在回到了她仅剩的家人身边 |
[13:03] | Now stay away from her and the rest of them. | 你给我远离她以及她的家人 |
[13:07] | I’m related to parts of that family. | 我跟他们家的一些人有血缘关系 |
[13:09] | And so are you. | 你也一样 |
[13:10] | And blood is thicker than water? | 血浓于水吗 |
[13:12] | That’s what they say. | 据说是这样 |
[13:13] | It can also be very slippery. | 但这同时也很不靠谱 |
[13:25] | He could’ve just dropped the damn visitation back at my house. | 其实他可以把邀请函丢在我家里 |
[13:28] | He said he wanted to meet you. | 他说他想见你 |
[13:30] | Everybody wants to meet me. | 人人都想见我 |
[13:32] | God, I hate these places. | 天呐 真讨厌这些地方 |
[13:35] | Nobody likes them. | 大家也都不喜欢 |
[13:36] | Well, I hate them. | 我讨厌它们 |
[13:38] | My mom always wanted me | 我妈总是想让我 |
[13:39] | to understand the fragile nature of life | 明白生命脆弱的本质 |
[13:41] | so she dragged me to all of my relatives’ funerals | 所以她硬拉我去参加所有亲戚的葬礼 |
[13:43] | starting from the time I was seven. | 从我七岁就开始了 |
[13:45] | All these people I didn’t know standing around crying, | 这些我不认识的人围在一起哭泣 |
[13:48] | me choking on the smell of flowers. | 难闻的花朵让我窒息 |
[13:50] | God. | 天呐 |
[14:03] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[14:04] | Do you want me to come with you? | 要我和你一起去吗 |
[14:06] | No. | 不用 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry you had to wait. | 抱歉要你等 |
[14:15] | It’s fine. It was only a minute. | 没事 就一会而已 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | I only got back to town yesterday. | 我昨天才回到镇上 |
[14:22] | I spoke with your father on the phone. | 我和你父亲通了电话 |
[14:24] | You did? | 是吗 |
[14:25] | I like to meet as many family members as I can. | 我想尽量多见一些家庭成员 |
[14:28] | That’s why I wanted to give you that in person. | 所以我想亲手将其交给你 |
[14:30] | If I could have returned for your mother’s services, | 如果我能回报你妈妈的贡献 |
[14:33] | I would have. | 我会的 |
[14:35] | My mother? I… | 我妈妈 我 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry, that’s Alison DiLaurentis. | 不好意思 那才是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[14:45] | Are you Mr. Donahue? | 你是多纳休先生吗 |
[14:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:48] | I apologize. | 不好意思 |
[14:50] | Mr. Thorpe told me that Alison DiLaurentis was here | 索普先生和我说艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯来了 |
[14:53] | and from the description I had I just assumed that… | 从他的描述中 我刚刚以为 |
[14:57] | This is my friend Hanna. | 这是我的朋友汉娜 |
[15:00] | It used to be a little easier to tell us apart, wasn’t it? | 以前更容易区分我俩 不是吗 |
[15:14] | Sad, sad, sad. | 难过啊 难过 |
[15:20] | How are you, Hanna? | 你好吗 汉娜 |
[15:25] | I’m okay. | 还可以 |
[15:37] | Two months. | 两个月了 |
[15:39] | That’s not good. | 这样可不好 |
[15:41] | They say the longer someone’s missing | 大家说人失踪得越久 |
[15:43] | the less likely they’ll ever come back. | 回来的几率就越小 |
[15:47] | Where are your glasses? | 你的眼镜呢 |
[15:50] | I don’t wear them anymore. | 我再也不戴眼镜了 |
[15:52] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[15:57] | Look how pretty she is. | 你瞧她多漂亮 |
[16:00] | Ever wonder what you’d look like | 有没有想过你在这些传单上 |
[16:01] | on one of those flyers? | 会是什么样子的吗 |
[16:03] | Probably just put a blank space instead of a picture. | 可能只是留下个空白 而没有照片 |
[16:07] | If Alison’s really gone, | 如果艾莉森真的不在了 |
[16:09] | someone has to take her place. | 有人就能取而代之了 |
[16:12] | What do you mean, “If she’s really gone”? | 你说她真的不在了 是什么意思 |
[16:14] | Do you want to know the secret? | 你想知道这个秘密吗 |
[16:16] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[16:18] | The secret to becoming unforgettable. | 令人难忘的秘密 |
[16:30] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[16:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:42] | How long are they going to keep us out of the backyard? | 他们要封锁我们的后院多久 |
[16:45] | The police still consider it an active crime scene. | 警方仍然认为我们后院是犯罪现场 |
[16:49] | What’s gonna happen when the tape comes down? | 录音出来后会怎么样 |
[16:53] | How would you feel about selling the house? | 你觉得把房子卖掉如何 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:59] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[17:01] | You know, when you sell a house, | 当你卖掉一间房子 |
[17:02] | don’t you have to inform the buyer of things like | 不是要通知买家 |
[17:04] | mold and termites and dead bodies? | 房子发霉 有蛀虫和死尸吗 |
[17:07] | Well, we might have to knock | 买家可能会要求我们 |
[17:08] | a few thousand off the asking price. | 减掉几千块 |
[17:14] | Yeah. Life is full of sacrifices. | 是啊 生活充满了牺牲 |
[17:17] | Stay or go, we’re finished with that family. | 无论去留 我们都和那家人没关系了 |
[17:25] | You know, Dad, we can sell the house, | 爸爸 我们可以卖掉房子 |
[17:27] | we can move away, | 也可以搬走 |
[17:28] | but we will always be connected to that family. | 但是我们永远都没法和那家人断了关系 |
[17:31] | And you know why. | 你也明白是为什么 |
[17:32] | Sometimes complicated problems have simple solutions, Spencer. | 有时候难题会有简单的解决方法 斯宾塞 |
[17:37] | Melissa thinks that Jason killed his mother. | 梅丽莎觉得是杰森杀了他妈妈 |
[17:39] | That’s for the police to determine. | 那是需要警察来判断的事 |
[17:41] | Well, it’s not her job to point them in his direction. | 但她没必要让警察怀疑杰森 |
[17:43] | – What do you want me to do? – Stop her. | -你想让我怎么样 -阻止她 |
[17:44] | Spencer, anything that gets the police | 斯宾塞 只要能让警察 |
[17:46] | to look anywhere other than this house is a good thing. | 把注意力移开我们家就是件好事 |
[17:49] | For all of us. | 对我们都是 |
[17:53] | You know, Dad, forget about selling the house. | 爸爸 别想着卖房子了 |
[17:55] | We can just put a koi pond out back. | 我们可以直接在院子里建一个锦鲤池 |
[17:57] | Somebody already dug a hole. | 反正已经有人挖好了坑 |
[18:31] | So I have my own healthcare professional, | 我有私人的专业健康护理 |
[18:35] | Mrs. Esther Walling. | 埃丝特·沃林女士 |
[18:38] | She comes over every day. | 她每天都来 |
[18:40] | It’s very nice. | 非常好 |
[18:40] | She says that I’m her favorite gunshot victim. | 她说我是她最爱的枪伤病人 |
[18:52] | Look, I know I promised | 我知道我保证过 |
[18:54] | that I wouldn’t come back here. | 再也不回来 |
[18:55] | But I don’t really have anywhere else to go. | 但我真的无处可去 |
[18:59] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:01] | How do I feel? | 我感觉怎么样 |
[19:02] | I feel like a turkey that’s been carved up | 我觉得自己像一只被切开 |
[19:07] | and then sewn back together. | 然后又被缝了起来的火鸡 |
[19:09] | Nothing really feels like it’s in the right place. | 感觉什么都不对劲 |
[19:11] | My counselor says that’s… | 我的咨询师说这是 |
[19:14] | post-surgical mind-body dysphoria. | 术后身心焦虑症 |
[19:17] | It’s supposed to go away, though. | 尽管现在本该恢复了 |
[19:22] | Do you know everything that’s happened with Alison? | 你知道艾莉森的事吗 |
[19:25] | Only what I’ve seen on the TV. | 只知道电视里播出的那些 |
[19:27] | She told the police that she was kidnapped | 她告诉警方她被绑架了 |
[19:29] | and that you found her in Philadelphia. | 你们在费城找到了她 |
[19:31] | Is that the story you all agreed upon? | 这是你们一起决定的说辞吗 |
[19:35] | Well, it’s the story that she told, so… | 这是她自己说的 |
[19:37] | And we have to live with it? | 我们就要这样接受吗 |
[19:40] | That’s the deal? | 就这么定了吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah. At least for now. | 对 至少现在是这样 |
[19:48] | Do you know about Mrs. DiLaurentis? | 你知道迪劳伦提斯太太的事吗 |
[19:52] | I know she was murdered. | 我知道她被杀了 |
[19:54] | And I thought Shana did it, | 我觉得是莎娜干的 |
[19:55] | but the timing doesn’t really work out. | 但时间又不太对 |
[19:59] | I had everything backwards. | 我回想了所有的事 |
[20:00] | But once I knew that Shana was following you | 但当我知道莎娜在跟踪你们 |
[20:03] | and then I saw her in New York | 之后又在纽约看见她 |
[20:05] | dressed like that, well, I knew she was ‘A’ then. | 穿成那样 我就知道她是A了 |
[20:11] | Have you heard from her at all since you’ve been back? | 你们回来之后有她的消息吗 |
[20:14] | No. | 没有 |
[20:16] | You have to be careful then, | 那你们要小心了 |
[20:18] | because she’s clearly still out there. | 因为她肯定正在某处 |
[20:20] | Yeah, well, there’s cops at Rosewood High and all over town, | 玫瑰镇高中和镇上到处都有警察 |
[20:24] | in case Ali’s kidnapper comes back. | 以防艾莉的绑匪又回来 |
[20:27] | You need to be careful. | 你要小心 |
[20:29] | All of you. | 你们所有人都是 |
[20:32] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[20:38] | That’s a new lock. | 那是把新锁 |
[20:41] | Let me get that for you. | 我来吧 |
[20:55] | Thanks for coming and for letting me see you. | 谢谢你来 让我能见到你 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I wanted to see you. | 我想来看看你 |
[21:17] | I watched your videos. | 我看了你的录像 |
[21:18] | I’m trying to match your stroke rate. | 我想追上你的划水频率 |
[21:20] | My stroke rate won’t work for you. | 我的划水频率对你没用 |
[21:22] | Because you’re taller than me? | 因为你比我高吗 |
[21:23] | No, it’s not the height, it’s your ratio. | 不 这和身高没有关系 是身材比例 |
[21:26] | Of what to what? | 什么比什么 |
[21:27] | Well, what’s your Ape Index? | 你的猿指数是多少 |
[21:29] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[21:31] | Stand up against the locker, | 站在储物柜旁 |
[21:33] | touch the floor with your middle finger. | 用中指碰到地板 |
[21:35] | Okay, now reach up with your other hand | 现在伸出另一只手 |
[21:36] | and stretch out as far as you can. | 尽可能的伸展 |
[21:41] | Now stand up with your back against the locker. | 现在背靠储物柜 |
[21:48] | It’s about 3 inches. | 大概三英寸 |
[21:51] | Your Ape Index is negative three. | 你的猿指数是负三 |
[21:53] | Should I be taking something for that? | 所以我要注意什么吗 |
[21:55] | No, no, it just means that your reach | 不不 这只是说你的臂展 |
[21:57] | is 3 inches less than your height. | 比你的身高短三英寸 |
[21:59] | So? | 所以呢 |
[22:00] | So if you don’t have long arms, | 所以如果你的臂展不够长 |
[22:01] | don’t copy swimmers who do. | 就不要学习那些长臂的游泳运动员 |
[22:03] | Emily has great arms. | 艾米丽的胳膊长度非常好 |
[22:05] | For swimming. | 对游泳来说 |
[22:06] | Just adjust your stroke rate. | 调整你的划水频率就好了 |
[22:10] | Did you two spend a lot of time together? | 你们俩经常在一起吗 |
[22:13] | Training? | 一起训练 |
[22:14] | Not really. | 没有啊 |
[22:15] | Not one-on-one. | 没有单独训练过 |
[22:17] | But we were together. | 但确实在一起过 |
[22:18] | In the pool. | 在游泳池里 |
[22:19] | And out. | 后来出来了 |
[22:20] | In and out. | 进去和出来 |
[22:22] | Of the pool. | 在游泳池里 |
[22:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | Well, I’m gonna change now. | 那我先换衣服了 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:55] | Abracadabra. | 变变变 |
[23:00] | Now we have to do something about this, | 现在 得调整一下这些 |
[23:04] | because you need a new wardrobe to go | 为了适应你的优美曲线 |
[23:06] | with your new silhouette. | 你需要一个新衣柜 |
[23:12] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[23:14] | That was Ali’s. | 那是艾莉的 |
[23:15] | She left it here after a sleepover one night. | 有次她来这里过夜留下的 |
[23:19] | Try it on. | 穿上试试 |
[23:21] | It’s not gonna fit. | 我穿不了的 |
[23:23] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[23:40] | It fits. | 居然穿得上 |
[23:42] | Like it was made for you. | 简直是为你量身定做的 |
[23:47] | See? Everything’s better with a friend. | 你看 有个朋友多好 |
[23:56] | So what did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[23:58] | He heard about the story of you being kidnapped. | 他听说了你被绑架的事 |
[24:01] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:03] | And he said he’s not gonna say anything different if anyone asks. | 他说如果有人问起的话 他不会说其他事 |
[24:06] | Good. That’s one less problem. | 很好 问题少了一个 |
[24:09] | Does he know…about Shana? | 他知不知道… 莎娜的事 |
[24:14] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:15] | It’s better that he doesn’t. | 他不知道最好 |
[24:20] | Look, Mona thinks that you’re coming back to Rosewood High. | 梦娜觉得你会回到玫瑰镇高中 |
[24:23] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[24:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:25] | She could really create some trouble if you did. | 如果你回去的话 她一定会闹事 |
[24:28] | Mona and Ezra know that you weren’t kidnapped, Ali. | 梦娜和以斯拉都知道你没有被绑架 艾莉 |
[24:30] | But Ezra doesn’t look at the world the way Mona does. | 但是以斯拉的世界观和梦娜不同 |
[24:33] | Ezra’s not a bad guy, Aria. | 以斯拉不是坏人 艾瑞亚 |
[24:35] | He’s just too romantic for his own good. | 他只是太浪漫主义了 |
[24:38] | That’s probably why you fell for him. | 也许你就是因此才喜欢上他 |
[24:40] | Okay, I really don’t need you analyzing my personality right now. | 行了 我不需要你来分析我的性格 |
[24:47] | Here. | 给 |
[24:48] | This is what you asked for. | 这是你要的东西 |
[24:50] | Keep it. Burn it. I don’t care. | 留着或者烧了 我无所谓 |
[24:54] | Do you need anything else? | 还有其他需要吗 |
[24:56] | Shana tried to kill Ezra, | 莎娜曾试图杀以斯拉 |
[24:58] | and she would have killed all of us | 如果你没有阻止她 |
[24:59] | if you didn’t stop her. | 我们都会死 |
[25:03] | Do you need anything else? | 你还需要其他东西吗 |
[25:08] | No. | 不了 |
[25:32] | Hey, you girls looking for a sub-let still? | 你们还在找要转租的房子吗 |
[25:38] | We weren’t really honest with you the last time we were here. | 上次我们来的时候 没说实话 |
[25:42] | No kidding. | 可不是吗 |
[25:45] | You make a good watchdog, Arnie. | 你看门很尽职尽责嘛 阿尔尼 |
[25:49] | I was talking to your friend | 街边的那家披萨店 |
[25:50] | who owns the pizza shop down the street. | 我跟那位店主聊了聊 |
[25:52] | He says that you’re a regular customer and a good tipper. | 他说你是常客 给小费也很大方 |
[25:56] | Three pies, two, three times a week. | 每周两三次 每次点三个派 |
[25:59] | You feeding an army in there? | 你是养了一支部队吗 |
[26:00] | What kind of army orders all that pizza | 什么样的军人会点披萨 |
[26:02] | and no beer to go with it? | 却不要啤酒呢 |
[26:06] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[26:08] | We’re looking for a friend. | 我们在找一个朋友 |
[26:10] | His name is Jason. | 他叫杰森 |
[26:12] | I need to make amends for something. | 我要弥补一些过错 |
[26:14] | Are you an old drinking buddy of his? | 你是他的酒友吗 |
[26:16] | Is that what this is? | 是这样吗 |
[26:17] | This is where Jason came to get sober | 他说要去克拉克中心戒酒 |
[26:19] | when he said he was at Clark. | 但他却来了这里 |
[26:22] | When was he here? | 他什么时候来的 |
[26:31] | My dad’s not here. | 我爸爸不在这里 |
[26:33] | You’re the one that I wanted to see. | 我要找的人是你 |
[26:37] | Are you leaving? | 你要离开了吗 |
[26:39] | Funeral’s over. | 葬礼已经结束 |
[26:40] | Mother’s gone, Dad doesn’t need me. | 妈妈走了 爸爸不需要我 |
[26:43] | If anybody wants me, they’ll find me. | 要是有人想见我 来找我就行 |
[26:48] | Look, what happened to your mother… | 听我说 你妈妈的事… |
[26:49] | My mother had a lot of secrets. | 我妈妈有很多秘密 |
[26:52] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[26:53] | That’s what really killed her. | 所以才害死了她 |
[26:55] | And Alison? | 那艾莉森呢 |
[26:56] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[26:59] | I come into this room and see her sitting | 我一进这房间 就会看到她 |
[27:02] | at the piano or catch a glimpse of her | 有时是在钢琴边 |
[27:05] | going around a corner upstairs, and I think to myself | 有时是在楼梯拐角 我就会想 |
[27:08] | this is what it’s like to live in a haunted house. | 这就是住在鬼屋的感觉 |
[27:12] | I decided I didn’t like it. | 我觉得我不喜欢这样的生活 |
[27:18] | I think you need to look at this. | 我想你该看看这个 |
[27:29] | Your mother wrote this the night that she died. | 这是你母亲死的那晚写的 |
[27:33] | And it doesn’t matter how I got it. | 你别管我是怎么得到它的 |
[27:37] | I got a pretty good idea how you got it. | 我很清楚你是怎么得到的 |
[27:45] | If Mrs. DiLaurentis didn’t send that email to Jason, | 如果迪劳伦提斯夫人的邮件不是写给杰森的 |
[27:47] | then who was it for? | 那又会是写给谁的呢 |
[27:49] | All we know for sure is it wasn’t Jason. | 现在只知道不是写给杰森的 |
[27:51] | He was at that dry-out place | 他妈妈死那晚 |
[27:53] | with no less than half a dozen people | 他和七八个人在那个破地方 |
[27:54] | the night his mom died, and we were in New York. | 而我们在纽约 |
[27:57] | So he’s in the clear. | 这么说他是清白的 |
[28:00] | You sound disappointed. | 你听起来很失望 |
[28:02] | No. | 不 |
[28:03] | A little. I just thought that we had something. | 有点 我以为我们掌握了什么线索 |
[28:52] | What was it like to come out? | 出柜是什么感觉 |
[28:57] | Where is this coming from? | 这话从何问起 |
[29:00] | I just never really asked you. | 我从来没好好问过你 |
[29:01] | I mean, what was it like to stop being one thing | 我是说不再做这类人 |
[29:06] | and then just become something else? | 而变成另一类人是什么感觉 |
[29:09] | I wasn’t becoming something else. | 我不是变成另一类人 |
[29:12] | I was becoming who I really am. | 我是认清自我 |
[29:14] | You always knew? | 你一直都知道吗 |
[29:17] | I couldn’t admit it. | 只是不敢承认罢了 |
[29:18] | But you knew? | 但是你知道 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:24] | Not me. | 我不是 |
[29:27] | I never knew who the hell I was. | 我从来不知道真实的自我是什么样 |
[29:38] | That time stamp means | 上面的时间表明 |
[29:39] | that your mother wrote that 2 hours after the last time | 在你母亲离开警局后两小时 |
[29:41] | anybody saw her at that police station. | 她写下了这封邮件 |
[29:44] | And she never finished writing it. | 她没能写完 |
[29:46] | She didn’t even enter an address | 就连收信人的地址 |
[29:47] | to whom she meant to send. | 也没能写完 |
[29:49] | Maybe she changed her mind. | 也许她改主意了 |
[29:50] | What would make her do that? | 什么会让她改变主意 |
[29:56] | What would make you chang your mind? | 什么会让你改变主意呢 |
[29:59] | A message like that… | 这样的一封信件 |
[30:02] | is something that I would want to deliver personally. | 我想我会亲自去送 |
[30:05] | So she got up from her computer, | 所以她起身离开电脑 |
[30:06] | she walked out the front door | 从前面走出去 |
[30:08] | and she went to go tell somebody | 去告诉某个人 |
[30:10] | that Ali was alive and that things | 艾莉还活着 |
[30:12] | were falling apart faster than anybody could fix them. | 事态急转直下让人猝不及防 |
[30:17] | Too bad she never got to give the message. | 她没能送出这封信真是太糟了 |
[30:19] | What if she did? | 万一她送出去了呢 |
[30:21] | Maybe that person, the person she was writing to, | 也许那个人 收信的那个人 |
[30:23] | the one that she couldn’t protect anymore, | 那个她不能再保护了的人 |
[30:24] | maybe that’s who killed her. | 也许是那个人杀了她 |
[30:27] | Any idea who that could be? | 你觉得那个人会是谁呢 |
[30:28] | Yeah, tons of ideas. | 太多候选了 |
[30:29] | All of them pretty nasty. | 他们都很狡猾 |
[30:33] | There’s a creaky saying you hear a lot at the meetings: | 有句话你可能听到过很多次 |
[30:36] | Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy? | 你是想要正确 还是想要快乐 |
[30:43] | I don’t have that choice. | 我没得选 |
[30:45] | I never did. | 从来都没有 |
[30:46] | Cut your losses, Spencer. | 失去的就放手吧 斯宾塞 |
[30:48] | Get out while you still can. | 你现在脱身还来得及 |
[30:54] | Then remember, you can’t trust him. | 你记住 不能相信他 |
[31:00] | I can’t trust who? | 不能相信谁 |
[31:02] | Our father. | 我们的父亲 |
[31:13] | I’m glad you were on that roof. | 我很高兴那天有你在房顶 |
[31:15] | You saved us. Thank you. | 你救了我们 谢谢你 |
[31:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[31:19] | We were scared that you were gonna die, Ezra. | 我们都害怕你会死 以斯拉 |
[31:21] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[31:24] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 很高兴你还活着 |
[31:26] | Why are you here, Alison, with that? | 你为什么来这 艾莉森 还带着它 |
[31:30] | Aria let me read it. | 艾瑞亚让我看的 |
[31:34] | I was looking for something. | 我在找东西 |
[31:36] | Did you find it? | 找到了吗 |
[31:38] | Not all of it. | 找到了一部分 |
[31:39] | Not what I need to know if I’m gonna stay alive. | 如果我想继续活着的话 知道这些还不够 |
[31:44] | There’s more, isn’t there? | 后面还有 是不是 |
[31:48] | All the watching, all the listening that you did. | 经过了这么多观察和窃听 |
[31:52] | You didn’t destroy all of it. You couldn’t have. | 你没有全部都毁掉 你做不到 |
[31:55] | If there was anything left, | 如果还有剩下的 |
[31:57] | the only thing preventing me from burning it | 我没有烧毁那些的原因是 |
[32:00] | is the possibility that it would help Aria, | 我认为那些可以帮助艾瑞亚 |
[32:02] | if she would let me help. | 如果她让我帮助她的话 |
[32:06] | Well, then you better keep it in a safe place. | 那你最好把它保存在安全的地方 |
[32:15] | Did Aria know you were coming here? | 艾瑞亚知道你过来吗 |
[32:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:21] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[32:23] | Absolute honesty? | 绝对的诚实吗 |
[32:25] | That’s all I got left. | 这是我最后能做的 |
[32:28] | I hope it’s enough. | 我希望那足够了 |
[32:37] | Do you want anything to eat? | 想吃什么吗 |
[32:39] | No, just coffee. | 咖啡就行了 |
[32:40] | You’re gonna have a coffee this late? | 这么晚了你还喝咖啡 |
[32:42] | Seven-tenths of my body is made up of caffeine. | 我身体七成靠咖啡因运转 |
[32:44] | I have to maintain a consistent level. | 得保持基本摄入量 |
[32:51] | Order for me? | 帮我点单吧 |
[32:57] | Hi there, girly-girl. | 你好呀 大美妞 |
[32:59] | I need to ask you a question. | 我想问你件事 |
[33:01] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[33:01] | Metaphorically speaking. | 只是个比喻的说法 |
[33:03] | When you and I were going through | 我们俩一起去魅力训练营的时候 |
[33:04] | Glamour Boot Camp together, you knew Ali was alive. | 你知道艾莉还活着 |
[33:07] | Is that what she told you? | 她是这么告诉你的 |
[33:09] | Well, it’s the truth, isn’t it? | 她说的是实话 不是吗 |
[33:12] | The point is she was gone. | 关键是她离开了 |
[33:14] | That could either create a hole or an opportunity for you and me | 要么让大家伤心 要么成为我俩帮对方 |
[33:17] | to help each other up the pyramid. | 成为校园风云人物的好机会 |
[33:18] | You didn’t help me, you changed me. | 你没有帮我 你改造了我 |
[33:22] | You made me dye my hair, you made me wear her clothes, | 你让我染了头发 穿她的衣服 |
[33:24] | you made me walk like her, talk like her. | 学她走路 像她一样讲话 |
[33:25] | And exactly how much pushback did I get from you on that? | 这事上你反对过吗 |
[33:29] | Ali was gone, but you wanted her back. | 艾莉走了 但你想要她回来 |
[33:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:34] | Reality check? You didn’t like being Hefty Hanna | 好好想想吧 你想摆脱肥汉娜的心情 |
[33:37] | anymore than I liked being Loser Mona. | 就跟我不想当笨蛋梦娜一样迫切 |
[33:40] | How about a little gratitude? | 做人要感恩 |
[33:41] | Gratitude for what? | 感恩什么 |
[33:43] | If I hadn’t given you the Ali upgrade, | 如果我没有把你改造得跟艾莉一样 |
[33:45] | where would you be? | 你现在你算什么 |
[33:47] | I’d still be me. | 我还会是原来的我 |
[33:50] | And who remembers her? | 但谁会记得她 |
[33:52] | Not even you. | 连你都忘了 |
[33:58] | And then Emily texts from the car | 然后艾米丽在车里发短信给我 |
[34:00] | that Jason has an alibi | 说杰森有证据 |
[34:01] | for what happened in New York and Rosewood. | 证明纽约和玫瑰镇的事件发生时他不在场 |
[34:03] | Wait. Jason actually told you | 等等 杰森真的告诉你 |
[34:04] | that you shouldn’t trust your own father? | 不要相信你爸爸 |
[34:06] | More than that. | 不止这些 |
[34:08] | He made it seem like Mrs. D was writing | 那封”我不能再保护你了”的邮件 |
[34:09] | to my dad, “I can’t protect you anymore.” | 他暗示迪夫人是写给我爸爸的 |
[34:11] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[34:12] | Well, crazy, as you know, | 你要知道 |
[34:13] | around here works on a sliding scale. | 疯狂的事这里比比皆是 |
[34:19] | I mean, look, I know that I didn’t kill | 那个埋在艾莉墓里的女孩不是我杀的 |
[34:20] | that girl in Ali’s grave, I know that. | 这一点我很清楚 |
[34:22] | But I can’t prove it and I really think | 但我证明不了 而且我觉得 |
[34:25] | that my parents don’t believe me. | 我父母也不相信我 |
[34:28] | They wouldn’t do anything about that, would they? | 他们不会揪着那件事不放的 对吗 |
[34:32] | That’s a very interesting question, | 问得好 |
[34:35] | and I will have to get back to you on it. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[34:42] | I’m so sorry you had to go talk to Ezra. | 你得去跟以斯拉谈 我真的很抱歉 |
[34:45] | Yeah, well, we had to know | 没关系 我们得知道 |
[34:48] | what he was going to say about New York. | 纽约的事他会怎么说 |
[34:51] | But somebody else could have gone and done that. | 但是别人也可以去找他谈 |
[34:52] | No, not really. | 可别人做不了 |
[34:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:59] | Do you need anything? | 需要些什么吗 |
[35:02] | Yeah, I need to know that it didn’t happen. | 我需要知道这一切都不是真的 |
[35:06] | Shana in the theater. | 莎娜没死在剧院里 |
[35:11] | But it did. | 可这些都是真的 |
[35:32] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[35:35] | Hey, I thought that was you. Wasn’t sure. | 我猜是你 就是不确定 |
[35:39] | Hello, Mr. Hastings. | 你好 海斯汀先生 |
[35:41] | How are you doing? You holding up? | 你最近怎么样 还好吗 |
[35:44] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[35:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢关心 |
[35:47] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[35:49] | I’m a little surprised to see you out here | 你一个人在外面晃悠 |
[35:51] | all by yourself. | 我有点吃惊 |
[35:54] | I can’t hide in my room forever. | 我总不能永远躲在自己的房间里 |
[35:56] | Even if I’m still scared I have to get out | 即使害怕我也得出来走走 |
[35:57] | or else I never will. | 否则我永远都出不来了 |
[35:59] | Yeah, but you have police at the house, right? | 但警察在你家守着 不是吗 |
[36:02] | I do. | 对 |
[36:04] | But I know my way around this town | 可我比任何警察 |
[36:05] | better than any cop. | 都了解这个镇子 |
[36:07] | I can get out if I want to. | 如果想出来 我就能出来 |
[36:11] | Yeah, maybe, but under the circumstances, | 也许吧 但在现在的情况下 |
[36:15] | I think it’d be a good idea if I gave you a ride home. | 我想我还是送你回去比较好 |
[36:42] | Does my mom know you’re out here? | 我妈妈知道你在外面吗 |
[36:45] | She said I could wait inside. | 她说我可以在里面等 |
[36:47] | I told her I was okay here. | 我说我在外面等就行 |
[36:52] | Your mom knows we’re fighting. | 你妈妈知道我们在吵架 |
[36:54] | We’re not fighting. | 我们没有在吵架 |
[36:56] | We’re done fighting. | 我们吵完了 |
[36:57] | Which makes us what? | 现在我们算什么关系 |
[37:01] | We go to the same school, we used to be teammates, | 我们上同一所学校 以前是队友 |
[37:07] | maybe we’ll be friends. | 也许我们还能做朋友 |
[37:12] | I practiced what I’m gonna say to you. | 我一直在练习要对你说的话 |
[37:14] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[37:17] | I talked to myself the whole way over here. | 来这儿的路上我一直在自言自语 |
[37:20] | I’m pretty convincing. | 我挺有说服力的 |
[37:23] | Then I get to this porch and I forget everything. | 然后我到门廊前 就什么都忘了 |
[37:28] | All I can say is, “I love you.” | 我能说的就只有我爱你 |
[37:34] | Like if I say it just right, it’ll fix things. | 就好像如果说得适宜 一切就都解决了 |
[37:38] | Somehow you’ll hear it differently this time | 不知怎么你这次会听到不同以往的话 |
[37:40] | and everything will be all right. | 然后一切就都过去了 |
[37:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:50] | That doesn’t sound very good. | 这话听上去可不妙 |
[37:54] | I better go. | 我先走了 |
[38:04] | Paige… | 佩奇 |
[38:12] | You deserve the best of everything. | 你值得拥有最好的 |
[38:16] | That’s what I had. | 我以前拥有的就是最好的 |
[38:31] | Where have you been at this hour, young man? | 这么晚你去哪里了 年轻人 |
[38:35] | Okay, hear me out. | 听我说 |
[38:37] | Pretzels that I will share with you | 如果你不告诉你母亲的话 |
[38:40] | if you don’t tell your mother. | 我就把椒盐脆饼干分给你吃 |
[38:41] | Deal. | 成交 |
[38:43] | You know the world’s in a sorry state | 我想偷偷去弄点咸的东西吃 |
[38:45] | when I have to make a secret out of eating salt. | 就好像在做什么对不起全世界的事一样 |
[38:54] | Mrs. DiLaurentis wrote this the night that she died | 迪劳伦提斯太太死那晚 |
[38:57] | after she got back from the police station. | 从警局回来后写了这个 |
[39:00] | She never sent it. | 她没寄出去 |
[39:00] | I think she wanted to deliver it in person | 我觉得她是想亲自送出 |
[39:02] | and that’s why she’s dead. | 所以才把自己害死了 |
[39:10] | Is this a magic trick? | 你要变魔术吗 |
[39:11] | Are you going to make it disappear? | 要把这个变消失吗 |
[39:12] | This doesn’t mean anything. | 这什么都说明不了 |
[39:13] | Every thing means something, Dad. | 一切都是有意义的 爸爸 |
[39:16] | Who was she trying to protect | 她想保护的人是谁 |
[39:17] | and why did she suddenly feel like she had to stop? | 为什么她突然意识到不能再继续了 |
[39:19] | Was it because Alison was alive? | 是因为艾莉森还活着吗 |
[39:21] | Who was she writing this to? | 这个她是写给谁的 |
[39:23] | Leave him alone. | 别质问他了 |
[39:25] | We’re having a conversation. | 你没看到我们在谈话吗 |
[39:27] | I know what your idea of a conversation is. | 我知道你所谓的谈话是什么 |
[39:33] | Don’t worry about that. | 这个你不用担心 |
[39:42] | Oh, that’s a grand gesture, | 你可真会装腔作势啊 |
[39:44] | but it doesn’t amount to anything in a digital age. | 但在这数字化时代你撕了还真无所谓 |
[39:46] | This woman was crazy. | 那个女人疯了 |
[39:47] | She was crazy and afraid. | 她是被吓疯的 |
[39:49] | Enough! Both of you. | 你们两个都别说了 |
[39:51] | People are dead, you two are acting like | 有人死了 你们两个却 |
[39:53] | cranky little 5-year-olds | 像从沙滩回来的路上 |
[39:54] | on the way back from the beach. | 对什么都好奇的五岁小女孩一样 |
[39:57] | No more friendly fire. | 不要再窝里斗了 |
[40:00] | Have I made myself clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[40:01] | Dad, maybe we should tell her. | 爸爸 我们应该告诉她 |
[40:02] | No. Don’t. | 不 不行 |
[40:07] | Spencer, go upstairs. | 斯宾塞 去楼上 |
[40:08] | What? | 什么 |
[40:09] | Go upstairs. | 去楼上 |
[40:11] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[40:12] | Do I look like I’m kidding? | 你看我像是在开玩笑吗 |
[40:14] | Maybe that’s a good idea, Spencer. | 你还是先上去吧 斯宾塞 |
[40:17] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[40:19] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[40:20] | No, actually, it’s simple. | 不 其实很简单 |
[40:24] | You can’t lie about something you don’t know anything about. | 你不能为不知道的事情而去撒谎 |
[40:37] | I meant to warn you that Alison might stop by. | 我想提醒你艾莉森可能会过来 |
[40:40] | I just didn’t think that she’d move so fast. | 只是没想到她动作这么快 |
[40:42] | I just heard a knock on the door | 我听到有人敲门 |
[40:44] | and I thought it might be you. | 就以为是你 |
[40:46] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[40:49] | I honestly thought I would never see you again. | 说实话我以为再也见不到你了 |
[40:52] | Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[40:57] | But here I am once again, back at the scene of the crime. | 但是我还是又来了 又回到了犯罪现场 |
[41:01] | There’s no crime here. | 这里没有什么罪 |
[41:02] | Not the way I see it. | 在我看来没有 |
[41:04] | Look, Ezra, I didn’t just come over here | 以斯拉 我来不只是为了 |
[41:07] | to warn you about Alison. | 提醒你艾莉森可能过来 |
[41:12] | I came here to tell you something | 我来是想告诉你一件 |
[41:13] | that I should have told you before. | 我早就该告诉你的事 |
[41:14] | Aria, you don’t need to tell me anything. | 艾瑞亚 你什么都不用跟我说 |
[41:16] | No, listen. | 不 你听我说 |
[41:18] | You don’t have to worry about Shana anymore. | 你以后再也不用担心莎娜了 |
[41:22] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[41:26] | And I know that she’s dead, because I’m responsible. | 我之所以知道是因为我对此有责任 |
[41:30] | Wh-What do you mean “Responsible”? | 你有责任是什么意思 |
[41:34] | I mean that I killed her… | 意思是我杀了她… |
[41:37] | in New York after I left the hospital. | 就在纽约 我离开医院之后 |
[41:39] | I just meant to stop her. I never meant to kill her. | 我只是想阻止她的 从没想过杀她 |
[41:43] | Anyway, that’s what I’ve been telling myself. | 反正 我一直都是这么跟自己说的 |
[41:46] | But it was just in that moment, | 但事情就在那一瞬间 |
[41:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[42:04] | How can I help? | 我要怎么帮你 |
[42:10] | Same shade of blonde this time? | 这次还做一样的金发吗 |
[42:12] | No, not the same. | 不 不做一样的了 |
[42:15] | It’s time for a change. | 是时候做些改变了 |