时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’ve wanted this for so long, | 我们盼这一天很久了 |
[00:05] | a life without “A,” | A消失了 |
[00:06] | and Ali back. | 艾莉回来了 |
[00:07] | People are preparing for Ali’s return | 大家都在准备迎接艾莉的回归 |
[00:09] | and it’s not with flowers and Welcome Home banners. | 我指的可不是鲜花和欢迎条幅 |
[00:11] | I’m going back to school. | 我要回学校去 |
[00:13] | And if we just stick together, everything is going to be fine. | 如果我们互相支持 不会有事的 |
[00:15] | There was still a girl in that grave. | 墓里还有一个死去的女孩 |
[00:18] | Someone killed her. | 有人杀了她 |
[00:19] | And Jessica was going to say that it was you. | 杰西卡会和警察说那是你干的 |
[00:22] | I’m really worried that my dad tried to stop her. | 我好担心我爸试图阻止她 |
[00:24] | – You think that your dad– – Yeah. | -你认为你爸… -对 |
[00:26] | And so does my mom. | 还有我妈 |
[00:27] | I mean, she practically admitted it. | 她几乎承认了 |
[00:29] | I can’t stop thinking about Shana’s family. | 我不停地在想莎娜的家人 |
[00:31] | Every time I close my eyes, | 我一闭上眼睛 |
[00:33] | all I can see is her grandmother. | 就看见她奶奶的脸 |
[00:34] | You’re just going to have to find a way to forgive yourself. | 你必须寻找一个原谅自己的方法 |
[00:45] | Can’t tell if this is Mars or a satellite. | 分不清这是火星还是卫星 |
[00:47] | Do you have the coordinates? | 你有坐标吗 |
[00:49] | It says we’re supposed to be dressed | 上面说演讲时 |
[00:50] | appropriately for the presentation. | 我们要穿正式的着装 |
[00:52] | Like, business conservative? I’d rather wear vomit. | 是说商业正装吗 那我宁可穿呕吐物 |
[00:57] | Okay, but we have to find the planet | 我们得找到火星 |
[00:59] | so that we can study it. | 这样才能研究 |
[01:07] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[01:11] | Look, there’s no rule that says | 没有明文规定说 |
[01:12] | you have to walk into school with her tomorrow. | 你明天得和她一起走进学校 |
[01:14] | Well, it’s not written down but it’s understood. | 是没有明文规定 但也算是大家心里明白了 |
[01:17] | We’re gonna walk down those hallways with Ali | 我们要跟艾莉一起走过走廊 |
[01:19] | and everyone will think what they’ve always thought. | 大家都会想他们一直想着的事 |
[01:21] | Which is what? | 什么事 |
[01:23] | – That we’re her puppets. – But you’re not. | -我们是她的宠物 -你们不是 |
[01:26] | So who cares what they think? | 谁管别人怎么想 |
[01:29] | People know who you are, Hanna. | 大家都清楚你的为人 汉娜 |
[01:31] | They do? | 是吗 |
[01:32] | ‘Cause lately I don’t. | 因为最近连我自己都不清楚了 |
[01:37] | Are you still having nightmares about Shana? | 你还在做有关莎娜的恶梦吗 |
[01:40] | I see her everywhere. Everywhere. | 我到处都能看到她 |
[01:43] | It’s like she’s haunting me for what I did to her. | 就好像她为我对她做的事而不肯放过我 |
[01:45] | Look, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[01:48] | This isn’t about Shana. | 这跟莎娜无关 |
[01:49] | This is you doing this to yourself. | 而是你自己在折磨自己 |
[01:52] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[01:54] | I wish I could fix this for you. | 我真希望能帮你解决这件事 |
[02:05] | And I know it’s silly but… | 我知道这很傻… |
[02:07] | I keep waiting for that “A” message. | 但我一直在等A的短信 |
[02:10] | You know, that text that’s gonna come in | 短信里会附上一张 |
[02:11] | with a picture of me standing over Shana’s dead body. | 我站在莎娜尸体边的照片 |
[02:15] | That picture doesn’t exist. | 根本不存在这样的照片 |
[02:17] | You don’t have to live in fear of your cell phone anymore. | 你再也不用害怕你的手机了 |
[02:20] | No? Tell that to my right eye. | 是吗 跟我的右眼说吧 |
[02:21] | It still twitches every time I get a text. | 我每回收到短信 它还会抽抽呢 |
[02:29] | – What’s she doing out this late? – I don’t know. | -她这么晚了在外面干什么呢 -不知道 |
[02:32] | Since she’s been back she’s practically lived in her bedroom. | 她回来后 基本就没出过卧室 |
[02:37] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[02:43] | Is this a date? | 你们这是约会吗 |
[02:45] | – No. – No. | -不 -不是 |
[02:48] | Ali, what are you doing? Who was that? | 艾莉 你干什么呢 那是谁 |
[02:50] | Oh, my dad forgot my enrollment forms on his desk. | 我爸把我的入学表忘在办公桌上了 |
[02:52] | And he’s stuck at home on a call, | 他又在家里打电话抽不开身 |
[02:54] | so his flunky dropped me off. | 所以他的下属把我送来了 |
[02:56] | I guess school is the kind of thing | 看来学校的事 |
[02:58] | that my mom handled. | 都是我妈处理的 |
[03:01] | I haven’t had a chance to say how sorry I am | 我还没机会跟你说 |
[03:04] | about your mom. | 你妈的事我深表遗憾 |
[03:46] | Do you want me to talk to your dad? | 要我跟你爸谈谈吗 |
[03:49] | Good luck finding him. | 希望你能找到他 |
[03:51] | He’s avoiding me like the plague. | 他像躲瘟疫一样躲我 |
[03:55] | Does Alison know? | 艾莉森知道吗 |
[03:57] | What you think he did to her mom? | 你觉得他对她妈妈做了什么 |
[03:59] | It’s not the kind of information | 在我确定他做过什么之前 |
[04:00] | that I want to arm her with | 这种事还是 |
[04:01] | until I know for sure that he did it. | 不要告诉她为好吧 |
[04:04] | So if action is character, then who is Alison now? | 如果说行为即性格 那艾莉森现在是谁呢 |
[04:07] | Been reading Fitzgerald? | 你在看菲茨杰拉德的书呢 |
[04:09] | I’ve been re-reading Fitzgerald. | 我一直在重读费兹杰拉德的小说 |
[04:12] | I already know Alison’s story | 我知道艾莉森的故事 |
[04:14] | but I find it hard to picture her as a victim. | 但我很难把她当做受害者 |
[04:16] | She seems really genuine when she says | 当她说她过去的经历改变了她时 |
[04:18] | that what she’s been through changed her. | 看上去真的很诚恳 |
[04:20] | And I want to believe her. | 我想相信她 |
[04:21] | But you don’t. | 但你不信 |
[04:23] | How can I believe a story that I haven’t been told? | 我怎么能相信一个从没听说过的故事 |
[04:26] | I mean, if the truth is in the details, | 如果真相就在细节中 |
[04:27] | we still don’t know what happened to her. | 我们还是不知道她出了什么事 |
[04:29] | Spencer, we wouldn’t be us | 斯宾塞 如果我们不相信第二次机会 |
[04:31] | if we didn’t believe in second chances. | 我们也不会是现在的我们 |
[04:33] | But it’s okay to close the door | 但如果有些人很危险 |
[04:34] | on someone if they’re toxic. | 将他们拒之门外也未尝不可 |
[04:41] | It’s Jenna. | 是詹娜 |
[04:44] | I didn’t know you two were talking again. | 我不知道你俩又在联系了 |
[04:46] | We’re not. | 没有 |
[04:47] | I haven’t talk to her since she moved to New York. | 从她搬到纽约后我再没跟她说过话 |
[04:50] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:58] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就过去 |
[05:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:01] | Shana is dead. | 莎娜死了 |
[05:03] | She could hardly get out the words, | 詹娜语无伦次 |
[05:04] | but Jenna said she was murdered. | 但她说莎娜是被谋杀的 |
[05:07] | I’m sorry, Spence. | 抱歉 斯宾塞 |
[05:09] | Okay, nobody likes lying to Toby. | 没人愿意欺骗托比 |
[05:11] | But if he finds out what happened in New York… | 但如果他发现纽约发生的事 |
[05:12] | just tell him the truth. | 把真相告诉他就行 |
[05:16] | If you’re lying to protect me, you don’t need to. | 如果你撒谎是为了保护我 那你大可不必 |
[05:22] | It’s your decision, Spencer. It’s not hers. | 是你做决定 斯宾塞 与她无关 |
[05:25] | Alison, you don’t have to stand watch. | 艾莉森 你不用站在那监视 |
[05:28] | Spencer said that Toby was taking her home. | 斯宾塞说托比要带她回家 |
[05:30] | Jenna’s not coming here. | 詹娜不会过来的 |
[05:33] | He said she sounded broken. | 他说她听起来很伤心 |
[05:35] | She’s still full-on blind, right? | 她还是完全看不见 对吗 |
[05:38] | Maybe she came back | 也许她回来 |
[05:39] | ’cause she wants to be close to her family. | 是因为她想离家人近一点 |
[05:41] | Hey, no offense, but if she’s sad | 无意冒犯 但如果她很难过 |
[05:43] | she could cry in New York. | 大可以在纽约哭 |
[05:45] | Let’s face it, | 我们面对事实吧 |
[05:46] | we blinded Jenna, we killed her girlfriend. | 我们弄瞎了詹娜 还杀了她的朋友 |
[05:48] | She’s back to punish us for it. | 她回来是为了惩罚我们 |
[05:50] | Said with absolutely no tact but you’re right. | 这么说不圆滑 但你是对 |
[05:54] | I had no idea that Jenna was living in New York. | 我不知道詹娜住在纽约 |
[05:57] | Which means that Shana was lying | 那就意味着莎娜说 |
[05:59] | when she said that Jenna didn’t know that she was after us. | 詹娜不知道她在追踪我们时 是在说谎 |
[06:01] | She came home to finish what Shana started. | 她回家是为了结束莎娜挑起的一切 |
[06:04] | And I still don’t have time for a hobby. | 我还是没时间培养兴趣爱好 |
[06:07] | What? | 什么 |
[06:08] | The new normal was supposed to be a carefree senior year. | 新生活本该是无忧无虑的高三 |
[06:12] | “A’s” dead and we’re still plotting | A死了 我们依然在密谋 |
[06:13] | our zone defense in the dark. | 暗中防卫 |
[06:16] | You guys have put up with so much to help me. | 你们为了帮助我受了很多苦 |
[06:19] | And I’ve made a lot of enemies. | 我有很多敌人 |
[06:22] | But it’s not going to be us against them tomorrow. | 但以后我们不会和他们发生冲突 |
[06:25] | Just like I’m working to earn back your trust, | 就像我在努力赢回你们的信任 |
[06:28] | I’m going to try and make amends with everyone I hurt. | 我会努力弥补所有我伤害过的人 |
[06:33] | Does that include Jenna? | 也包括詹娜吗 |
[06:52] | I’ve been through a lot worse. | 我经历过的要糟糕得多 |
[07:06] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[07:16] | Maybe she’s not coming. | 也许她不会来了 |
[07:18] | Oh, she’s coming. | 她会来的 |
[07:19] | We should have picked her up. | 我们该去接她的 |
[07:20] | Why didn’t we pick her up? | 我们为什么没接她 |
[07:21] | Her dad wanted to drop her off. | 她爸爸想送她来 |
[07:22] | Guys, I don’t think she’s coming, | 姑娘们 我觉得她不会来了 |
[07:24] | I think she’s here. | 她就在这儿 |
[07:27] | – You guys coming this weekend? – Yeah, I’m planning on it. | -你们周末来吗 -我正打算呢 |
[07:33] | Once a bitch, always a bitch. | 一日为婊 终身为婊 |
[07:35] | Hey, Ali, remember me? | 艾莉 记得我吗 |
[07:38] | Do they love her or do they hate her? | 他们爱她还是讨厌她 |
[07:40] | I can’t tell. | 我不知道 |
[07:41] | – Wait, Ali knows Cindy and Mindy? – Hey, Cindy. Hey, Mindy. | -艾莉分得清辛迪和明迪 -辛迪 明迪 |
[07:43] | She used to call them “Gayrons.” | 她过去一直叫他们”痴蕾” |
[07:45] | Gayrons? | 痴蕾 |
[07:46] | Yeah, like gay morons. | 类似于白痴蕾丝们 |
[07:49] | So that’s the Queen Of Mean? | 那是至贱皇后吗 |
[07:54] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[07:56] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[08:10] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:12] | Thanks for waiting for me. | 谢谢你们等我 |
[08:47] | Ali, do you know where your first class is? | 艾莉 你知道第一节课在哪里上吗 |
[08:51] | I’m supposed to go to the guidance counselor’s office. | 我得先去一趟辅导员办公室 |
[08:54] | But I can’t remember where it is. | 但是我不记得在哪里了 |
[08:57] | I’ve got chem lab. | 我是化学实验课 |
[08:59] | It’s close. I can walk with you. | 很近 我陪你去吧 |
[09:01] | Thanks, Em. | 谢谢 艾米 |
[09:02] | Well, I hope you have a good first day back. | 祝你回归第一天过得愉快 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:05] | Call us if you need us. | 有事就给我们打电话 |
[09:07] | We’ll meet up for lunch, okay? | 午餐一起吃吧 好吗 |
[09:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | For everything. | 你们为我做了这么多 |
[09:21] | I can’t believe she’s actually back in school. | 简直不敢相信她居然回到了学校 |
[09:24] | As abnormal as this is, it kind of feels normal. | 虽然很不寻常 但是感觉挺正常的 |
[09:27] | Baby steps. | 总要迈出第一步 |
[09:28] | Spencer Hastings, | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[09:29] | please report to the office. | 请到校长办公室 |
[09:31] | Spencer Hastings, | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[09:33] | please report to the principal’s office. | 请到校长办公室 |
[09:41] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:43] | Honey, I’m sorry to have to do this at school. | 亲爱的 我也不想在学校谈这事 |
[09:45] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:48] | We have to go home and pack. | 我们得回家打包行李了 |
[09:50] | What for? | 怎么了 |
[09:52] | I’m leaving your father… | 我要离开你父亲 |
[09:54] | and you’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起走 |
[10:02] | Let’s do something that nobody else in this school is doing today, | 我们今天尝试做一件与众不同的事吧 |
[10:04] | talk about somebody other than Alison. | 那就是不谈论艾莉森 |
[10:07] | Gladly. | 求之不得 |
[10:09] | So my girlfriend is coming into town from Philly tonight. | 今晚我女朋友要从费城过来 |
[10:12] | I’m having a party so she can meet all my friends. | 我打算搞一个派对 给朋友们介绍一下 |
[10:15] | I didn’t know you had a girlfriend. | 我都不知道你有女朋友 |
[10:17] | What’s she like? | 是什么样的人 |
[10:18] | See for yourself. | 你可以亲自来看看 |
[10:20] | The party starts at 7. | 派对7点开始 |
[10:23] | Can I bring Travis? | 我能带特拉维斯去吗 |
[10:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:25] | Great. See you later. | 太好了 回头见 |
[10:36] | Is Melissa coming with us? | 梅丽莎跟我们一起走吗 |
[10:38] | You need a jacket. | 你需要拿件外套 |
[10:39] | And that gray sweater that you love, | 还有你很喜欢的那件灰色毛衣 |
[10:42] | let’s bring that. | 也要带上 |
[10:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:44] | Look, I will answer all of your questions | 等我们到了旅馆 |
[10:45] | when we get to the hotel. | 我再好好跟你解释 |
[10:46] | But right now I need you to stay focused on | 现在你就专心收拾东西 |
[10:48] | helping me get us out of here. | 让我们快点离开这里 |
[10:49] | Mom, I need you to be honest with me. | 妈妈 你跟我说实话 |
[10:52] | I will help you but I need to understand | 我愿意离开 但是我想知道 |
[10:53] | what we’re running from. | 我们在逃避什么 |
[10:54] | We’re not running. | 这不是逃避 |
[10:55] | You pulled me out of school | 你把我从学校叫回来 |
[10:56] | so that we could be gone before Dad gets home. | 就是为了赶在爸爸回家之前离开 |
[10:59] | Does he even know that we’re leaving? | 他知道我们要走吗 |
[11:00] | Damn it, Spencer. When you latch onto things… | 该死 斯宾塞 你总是这样执着 |
[11:02] | I just want to know the truth! | 我只是想知道真相 |
[11:08] | Your father did take me to a spa. | 你爸爸是带我去了温泉 |
[11:11] | But I never checked in. | 但我没有进去 |
[11:13] | I was working with a private investigator. | 我当时在跟一个私人侦探协商 |
[11:15] | Then the night that Jessica was killed, | 杰西卡被杀的那天晚上 |
[11:18] | your dad and Melissa told me that they went to a diner in Ridgeville. | 你爸和梅丽莎说他们去了里奇维尔一家餐厅 |
[11:23] | That was a lie. | 他们撒了谎 |
[11:27] | You think that both of them… | 你觉得他们两个… |
[11:29] | I thought your father and I had an understanding. | 我还以为我跟你爸达成了共识 |
[11:32] | We always agreed that, no matter what, | 我们早就说好 不管怎样 |
[11:34] | we would never involve you and Melissa in all of the… | 不能让你和梅丽莎卷入这一切… |
[11:39] | All of the what? | 一切什么 |
[11:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:53] | I want you to know that I’ll take care of you. | 听我说 我会照顾好你 |
[11:57] | We’ll take care of each other. | 我们互相照顾 |
[12:04] | Spence, call us back. | 斯宾塞 回我们电话 |
[12:06] | We’re getting worried. | 我们开始担心了 |
[12:08] | I haven’t seen Ali since first period. | 第一节课之后我就没见到艾莉了 |
[12:10] | Maybe they skipped. | 也许她们一起逃了课 |
[12:11] | No, Ali sent a text. | 艾莉给我发短信了 |
[12:12] | She’s in guidance counselor hell. | 她现在在辅导员的魔掌下 |
[12:14] | With everything going on with Spencer’s family, | 鉴于斯宾塞家发生的这一切 |
[12:15] | I don’t like not knowing where she is. | 我不想知道她在哪儿 |
[12:17] | I was thinking about going to Jenna’s after school. | 我本打算放学后去詹娜家 |
[12:22] | I can swing by Spencer’s. | 我可以顺路去斯宾塞那儿 |
[12:23] | Okay, back up. Why would you be going to Jenna’s? | 等等 你为什么要去詹娜家 |
[12:25] | Because I believe what Toby told Spencer. | 因为我相信托比对斯宾塞说的话 |
[12:28] | And if Jenna’s broken because of what I did… | 如果因为我的所为害了詹娜 |
[12:32] | I don’t know, maybe there’s something | 我不知道 或许我能够 |
[12:33] | I can do to help. | 帮上点忙 |
[12:35] | What could you do to help? | 你能帮上什么忙 |
[12:36] | Yeah, last night you thought | 对啊 昨晚你还觉得 |
[12:36] | she was staring blind daggers at you. | 她看你目光如箭呢 |
[12:39] | Both of you, back off, okay? | 你们俩能少说点吗 |
[12:40] | I’m just saying, if she’s not looking for us | 我只是说如果她不是想盯着我们 |
[12:42] | or smelling for us, then | 或者嗅寻我们 那… |
[12:44] | Look, Hanna, I really hope that you find a hobby. | 汉娜 我真心希望你能找个爱好 |
[12:47] | And I hope you have a carefree senior year, Em. | 我希望你有无忧无虑的高三 艾米 |
[12:50] | But I’ve got to find a way to live | 但我必须得找个方法 |
[12:51] | with what I did in New York. | 接受我在纽约做过的事 |
[12:52] | Okay, Aria… | 好吧 艾瑞亚 |
[12:53] | I can be sorry for her loss. | 我会对她的去世表示难过 |
[12:55] | All right? That’s what I can do. | 好吗 我能做到的 |
[13:03] | The glee club’s sponsoring Frozsing-a-long tonight. | 今晚欢乐合唱团举办了一场欢唱会 |
[13:08] | 奥斯卡颁奖时易迪娜·门泽被叫错成阿黛勒·达兹 导致其发挥失常 | |
[13:08] | I think I’m more of an Adele Dazeem than Idina Menzel. | 相比易迪娜·门泽 我更像是阿黛勒·达兹 |
[13:11] | It’s free pizza on a school night. | 晚上还有免费披萨呢 |
[13:13] | You sure that doesn’t trump 20 Questions with your mom? | 你确定要在家里和妈妈玩机智问答吗 |
[13:18] | Is it okay if I hum? | 那我就哼哼歌行吗 |
[13:19] | I’ll see you at 7? | 那晚上7点见 |
[13:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:26] | I’m surprised you came to practice. | 你还来训练可真奇怪 |
[13:28] | I heard you went home early. | 我听说你提早回家了 |
[13:30] | I wasn’t feeling well. But it passed. | 当时不太舒服 现在没事了 |
[13:32] | Are you sure you didn’t leave because of Alison? | 你确定不是因为艾莉森而离开的 |
[13:35] | I know she’s your friend, but even being | 我知道她是你的朋友 |
[13:37] | in the same room with her makes me feel sick. | 但和她待在同一间屋让我觉得恶心 |
[13:40] | Well, if you’re staying out of school to try and avoid her, | 如果你不想上学只是为了躲她 |
[13:42] | then she still has power over you. | 说明她对你的控制还在 |
[13:43] | Then she still has power over me… | 那就让她继续控制我吧 |
[13:46] | because I can’t stand to be in the same room with her. | 因为我不能忍受和她在同一屋檐下 |
[13:52] | I hate seeing you so upset. | 我不想看见你沮丧 |
[13:53] | – I’m fine. – No, you’re not. | -我没事 -绝对不是 |
[13:55] | You’re one of the bravest people I know, | 你是我见过最勇敢的人 |
[13:57] | and I’m not going to let you forget that. | 但我不会让你忘记这一点的 |
[14:18] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[14:22] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[14:50] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[14:54] | Is someone there? | 有人在吗 |
[15:17] | Do you want me to leave? | 要我先离开吗 |
[15:19] | It’s okay if you stay. | 你留下也行 |
[15:23] | Paige? | 佩奇 |
[15:26] | It’s up to you, Emily. | 随便你 艾米丽 |
[15:32] | Thanks for getting us together, Em. | 谢谢你让我们重聚 艾米 |
[15:36] | Paige and I are both lucky to have you as a friend. | 佩奇和我都很幸运有你这个朋友 |
[15:39] | That’s the only thing we have in common. | 这是我们唯一的共同之处 |
[15:44] | Paige… | 佩奇 |
[15:51] | I am ashamed of the way I treated you. | 我为以前那么对你感到惭愧 |
[15:57] | I put people down to… | 我羞辱别人 |
[16:00] | feel better about myself. | 来满足自己的优越感 |
[16:02] | You are a terrible person, Alison. | 你是一个很可怕的人 艾莉森 |
[16:06] | And I hated you for it. | 我为此而恨你 |
[16:09] | I didn’t care if you were dead. | 我才不在乎你是不是死了 |
[16:12] | I was happy you were gone. | 反正你不在了我就很高兴 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:20] | For what you did to me or for yourself? | 对不起我还是你自己 |
[16:24] | For all of it. | 都对不起 |
[16:33] | I can’t believe you can think about homework tonight. | 你今晚还能想着作业真是令人难以置信 |
[16:36] | And that you would trust me to give you your assignments. | 你竟然信任我来帮你带作业 |
[16:39] | You were actually the first person | 她说她要离开他的时候 |
[16:40] | that I thought of when she said that she was leaving him. | 我脑子里第一个想到的人就是你 |
[16:44] | ‘Cause I remembered how hard it was for you | 因为我记得当时你爸爸离开 |
[16:46] | when your dad left. | 你也很难过 |
[16:47] | I can’t believe he’d risk everything to kill Mrs. D. | 我不敢相信他不顾一切要杀迪劳伦提斯夫人 |
[16:50] | The police were asking questions about | 警察在盘问 |
[16:52] | the girl that was in Ali’s grave… | 艾莉坟墓里女孩的事情 |
[16:54] | and he was just trying to protect me. | 他只是想保护我 |
[16:57] | He thought Mrs. D. Was gonna set me up to take the fall for it. | 他觉得迪劳伦提斯夫人会陷害我 让我顶罪 |
[17:01] | Travis is downstairs. | 特拉维斯在楼下 |
[17:03] | Spencer, I saw your mom at The Bradbury yesterday. | 斯宾塞 昨天我在布拉德伯里看到你妈 |
[17:05] | Is everything okay at home? | 家里没事吧 |
[17:07] | Yeah, we’re just having plumbing issues. | 没事 只是水管出问题了 |
[17:09] | Ohh. Well, tell Veronica we’re here to help | 和维拉妮卡说如果她有需要 |
[17:12] | if you need anything. | 我们会去帮忙 |
[17:13] | Thanks, Mrs. Marin. | 谢谢 玛琳夫人 |
[17:18] | Spence, you could have told her the truth. | 斯宾塞 你可以告诉她真相 |
[17:20] | Not about the murder part, | 不是杀人那部分 |
[17:21] | but about your parents splitting up. | 就告诉她你爸妈分居了 |
[17:23] | She would never judge that. | 她绝对不会评头论足的 |
[17:27] | I’m not really even sure why I lied. | 我都不知道为什么要说谎 |
[17:32] | I know that we’ve never really been | 我知道我们从来 |
[17:34] | like a warm and fuzzy family, | 都不是温馨的一家 |
[17:35] | but I always thought that my parents were gonna stay together. | 但我始终认为我爸妈会一直在一起 |
[17:46] | We’re here for you, Spence. | 我们会陪着你的 斯宾塞 |
[17:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:52] | You want to order some food? | 要叫点外卖吗 |
[17:54] | Uh, I already have plans. | 我还有别的事要做 |
[17:57] | It’s a school thing. | 和学校有关的事 |
[18:00] | Can I tag along? | 我可以和你一起去吗 |
[18:02] | I invited Paige. | 我叫了佩奇一起 |
[18:03] | So… | 所以 |
[18:10] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[18:12] | So I’m sure this sounds lame, but do you care | 我知道这借口很蹩脚 但你介不介意 |
[18:15] | if I stay for a little bit? | 我在这多待一会 |
[18:17] | My dad’s working late, and I just… | 我爸要工作到很晚 我只是 |
[18:19] | I don’t want to go home to an empty house. | 不想回家面对四面墙壁 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[18:28] | My mom’s in the den if you need anything. | 如果你有需要 我妈就在书房里 |
[18:35] | Em? | 艾米 |
[18:37] | When I was talking to Paige | 我和佩奇说话时 |
[18:39] | I realized that I owe you an apology, too. | 我才意识到我也该向你道歉 |
[18:44] | I always made you think that your feelings for me | 我一直让你认为 你对我的感情 |
[18:47] | were totally one-sided. | 完全是单方面的 |
[18:50] | That wasn’t true. | 其实不是这样的 |
[18:53] | Those kisses weren’t just for practice. | 那些亲吻不只是练习 |
[19:00] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你要我说什么 |
[19:05] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么也不必说 |
[19:09] | Why are you telling me this now? | 为什么现在告诉我这些 |
[19:12] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是认为你应该知道 |
[19:36] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[19:39] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[19:44] | Hey, blondie, come hang out with us. | 金发美女 来和我们一起玩吧 |
[19:46] | Could you keep it down, Biff? | 能小声点吗 哥们 |
[19:48] | This is a coffee shop, not the locker room. | 这里是咖啡厅 不是更衣室 |
[19:51] | You looking for a fight, man? | 你想打架吗 |
[19:53] | No, no. He’s just a little bit irritable. | 不不 他只是有些烦躁而已 |
[19:55] | He hasn’t had his coffee yet. | 他还没拿到他的咖啡 |
[20:00] | Caleb, when did you get back? | 凯勒 你什么时候回来的 |
[20:01] | Two coffees for Hanna. | 汉娜的两杯咖啡好了 |
[20:05] | And…why haven’t you called me? | 为什么没打电话给我 |
[20:08] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[20:12] | Better get your coffees. | 赶紧拿你的咖啡吧 |
[20:29] | Caleb, where are you? | 凯勒 你在哪 |
[20:31] | Why aren’t you answering my calls? Are you mad at me? | 为什么不接我的电话 你在生我的气吗 |
[20:34] | Can you just call me back so I can find you? | 你能否回个电话 让我能找到你 |
[20:43] | You dropped your phone. | 你的手机掉了 |
[20:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | God, this punch is so tasty. | 天哪 这杯潘趣酒真好喝 |
[20:51] | It’s best consumed rapidly and repeatedly. | 最好趁热打铁 |
[20:55] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[21:00] | So, Lucas, | 卢卡斯 |
[21:01] | where is your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友呢 |
[21:05] | I…don’t see her right now. | 我现在没和她在一起 |
[21:09] | Are you sure that she’s even real? | 你确定真有其人吗 |
[21:11] | Oh, she’s real, all right. | 真有其人 |
[21:14] | Lucas, you’re doing it with her! | 卢卡斯 你要和她亲热了 |
[21:15] | Hanna. Shh! | 汉娜 小点声 |
[21:18] | Okay, now that is consumed best rapidly and repeatedly. | 这才叫趁热打铁 |
[21:23] | Whoa, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:25] | Hey, cowboy, where have you been? | 小牛仔 你去哪了 |
[21:26] | I’ve been looking for you all night. | 我一晚上都在找你 |
[21:27] | You’re the one that’s been on your phone all night, Hanna. | 汉娜 是你一晚上都在打电话 |
[21:30] | Lset me rub that bald head of yours. | 让我揉揉你那光秃秃的脑袋 |
[21:32] | Okay, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[21:35] | I think you’ve had enough. | 你喝够了 |
[21:35] | Actually, you don’t know what I think. | 其实你不知道我想什么 |
[21:38] | You don’t even know the half of it. | 一点都不知道 |
[21:40] | Come on, come on. | 过来 来 |
[21:41] | Oh, there we go. | 好的 |
[21:44] | Did I just say that you don’t even know the half of it? | 我刚刚说你一点也不知道我想什么吗 |
[21:50] | Here you go. | 给 |
[21:51] | Bridget Woo just told me she saw Jenna tonight. | 布莉琪特·吴说她今晚看到詹娜了 |
[21:53] | She’s probably drunk. | 她也许喝醉了 |
[21:56] | Jenna or Bridget? | 詹娜还是布莉琪特 |
[21:57] | – Bridget. – Bridget. | -布莉琪特 -布莉琪特 |
[21:58] | She also told me Shana’s dead. | 她还说莎娜死了 |
[22:01] | Who are these people? | 这些都是谁呀 |
[22:02] | Jenna’s a blind girl who used to go to our school. | 詹娜是以前在我们学校的一个盲人女孩 |
[22:04] | Her and Shana were dating, right? | 她和莎娜在一起 对吧 |
[22:06] | I don’t know what they were. | 我也不知道她们的关系 |
[22:08] | You don’t like her? | 你不喜欢她吗 |
[22:10] | Alison and Jenna hated each other. | 艾莉森和詹娜讨厌彼此 |
[22:12] | My friends and I didn’t realize we had been | 当我和我的朋友们意识到 |
[22:13] | drafted into their war before it was too late. | 被卷入她们的战争时已经太晚了 |
[22:16] | Too late for what? | 为什么太晚了 |
[22:17] | Three minutes till show time, folks. | 各位朋友 演出三分钟后开始 |
[22:19] | Find your seats and your duet partners. | 请同您的二重唱伙伴尽快入座 |
[22:21] | So are you Anna or Elsa? | 你要当安娜还是艾尔莎 |
[22:24] | I’m humming. | 哪个都行 |
[22:59] | I knew it was you in my room today. | 我知道今天来我家的是你 |
[23:02] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[23:03] | What were you doing in my house? | 你去我家干什么 |
[23:07] | Do you want to– | 你想 |
[23:08] | Do you want to come inside? I can make some tea. | 你想进来吗 我可以泡点茶 |
[23:11] | What I would like is an answer. | 我只想要答案 |
[23:15] | I heard about Shana. | 我听说了莎娜的事 |
[23:17] | So I was just coming to see if you were okay. | 我想去看看你怎么样 |
[23:21] | Why would you care if I’m okay? | 你为什么会关心我怎么样 |
[23:23] | Look, with Ali back, it’s just– | 艾莉回来之后 |
[23:26] | It’s bringing up a lot of stuff for everyone, and… | 对每个人的冲击都很大 |
[23:30] | we all feel really terrible about our part in the accident. | 那次事故中我们的行为真的很恶劣 |
[23:32] | – I was– – Placating your guilt? | -我 -在缓解你的内疚吗 |
[23:35] | Jenna… | 詹娜 |
[23:38] | Look, I might be the last person on earth | 也许现在你 |
[23:40] | that you want to talk to right now. | 最不想和我说话 |
[23:43] | But for two years, we felt that Alison was dead. | 但两年以来 我们都以为艾莉森死了 |
[23:46] | So I know how it feels to lose someone. | 我能理解失去心爱之人的痛苦 |
[23:50] | Right. | 对 |
[23:50] | But you still have your friends. | 但至少你还有朋友 |
[23:54] | I don’t have anybody left. | 我却什么都没有 |
[23:58] | Right, but I guess that is nobody’s fault | 也对 那也怪不了别人 |
[24:01] | but my own. | 都是我自己的错 |
[24:08] | Are you sure you don’t want to come in for that tea? | 你真的不想进来喝杯茶吗 |
[24:13] | I didn’t really know Shana that well, | 我不那么了解莎娜 |
[24:15] | but if you… | 但如果你 |
[24:17] | if you wanted to come in and talk | 如果你愿意进来聊聊 |
[24:18] | and tell me about her… | 和我讲讲她 |
[24:26] | I think that would help. | 这个主意不错 |
[24:29] | Thank you, Aria. | 谢谢你 艾瑞亚 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[25:04] | 四位收件人 求救 我在教堂 | |
[25:35] | You don’t scare me, Mona. | 你吓不到我 梦娜 |
[25:37] | You’re not as good of a liar as you used to be. | 你不如以前会撒谎了 |
[25:45] | I know you were all in New York | 我知道莎娜被杀的那晚 |
[25:46] | the night Shana was murdered. | 你们都在纽约 |
[25:49] | And I can prove it. | 而且我有证据 |
[25:53] | What do you want, Mona? | 你想干什么 梦娜 |
[25:54] | What I’ve always wanted– | 我一直想要的 |
[25:56] | and that’s for you to leave town. | 就是让你离开这个镇子 |
[25:57] | I don’t care where you go or how you get there. | 我不在乎你要去哪儿或是怎么去 |
[26:01] | I want you gone. | 我只想让你离开 |
[26:03] | I’m not a threat to you. | 我对你不是威胁 |
[26:05] | You may have convinced Hanna and the others | 你也许让汉娜和其他人相信了 |
[26:07] | that you changed. | 你已经变了 |
[26:08] | And maybe you are trying to be a decent person, | 也许你正试着做个正派的人 |
[26:12] | but that won’t last for long. | 但维持不了多久的 |
[26:14] | People do change. | 人是会变的 |
[26:15] | When someone shows me who they are, | 当有人让我看到他们真实的模样时 |
[26:17] | I believe them. | 我会相信 |
[26:18] | I don’t need to be taught a lesson more than once. | 我不会在同一个地方摔两次 |
[26:21] | You’re suddenly the victim of what, Mona? | 你突然又受什么欺负了 梦娜 |
[26:23] | My bullying? | 我的恃强凌弱吗 |
[26:25] | What do you call what you did to those girls? | 你觉得你对那些女孩做了什么 |
[26:27] | You almost killed Hanna. | 你差点把汉娜害死 |
[26:30] | No one feels worse about that than I do. | 这件事上没有人比我更难受 |
[26:34] | But I’m all better now. Even the doctors say so. | 但我现在已经痊愈了 医生也这么说 |
[26:37] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:39] | If you could prove that we were in New York, | 如果你真能证明我们当时在纽约 |
[26:41] | you would have done it already. | 你早就这么做了 |
[26:43] | I’m back and I’m staying, so get used to it. | 我回来了而且不会再离开 你最好适应 |
[26:45] | No one wants you here. | 没人希望你留在这儿 |
[26:47] | You’re wrong, Mona. | 你错了 梦娜 |
[26:49] | Just like before, everyone wants to be my friend. | 正如从前 人人都想做我的朋友 |
[26:52] | And that’s what you’re afraid of. | 这正是你所害怕的 |
[26:53] | All I had to do was say “I’m sorry” to Cindy and Mindy | 我不过是对辛迪和明迪说了声对不起 |
[26:56] | and they were practically begging me | 她们就几乎在求我 |
[26:58] | to sit at their lunch table. | 坐到她们的午餐桌边 |
[26:59] | You’re scared because you know that | 你这么害怕是因为你知道 |
[27:01] | it’s not gonna take me long to win over your army of losers. | 我用不了多久就能击垮你的失败者联盟 |
[27:05] | I made you Loser Mona once, | 我曾让你成为笨蛋梦娜 |
[27:06] | and you know I can do it again. | 你知道我现在依然有这个能力 |
[27:22] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们不必这样的 |
[27:25] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[27:38] | Hey, Han, we’re all at Ali’s. | 汉娜 我们在艾莉家 |
[27:41] | You might be asleep, but just call us when you get this. | 也许你已经睡了 但听到这个请回电 |
[27:47] | I don’t think it was a coincidence | 你们今晚都很忙 |
[27:49] | that all of you were busy tonight. | 我觉得这不是个巧合 |
[27:51] | Did you see who was driving? | 你看见开车的人了吗 |
[27:53] | It couldn’t have been Mona. | 不可能是梦娜 |
[27:55] | She got into that church way too fast. | 她进教堂的速度太快了 |
[27:58] | She had help. | 她有别的帮手 |
[28:00] | Sounds like an ambush. | 听起来像是个埋伏 |
[28:06] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[28:08] | Hey, here. | 给我吧 |
[28:14] | Well, what did you do when she slapped you? | 她打了你之后你做了什么 |
[28:19] | I just stared at her. | 我就盯着她 |
[28:22] | Look, I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[28:23] | If Mona had any proof that we were in New York, | 如果梦娜有证据证明我们在纽约 |
[28:25] | she would have used it by now. | 她早就亮出来了 |
[28:26] | She was just trying to scare you. | 她只是想吓唬你 |
[28:28] | Well, she succeeded. | 好吧 那她成功了 |
[28:40] | I would be madder than a skunk at Travis | 我会很生特拉维斯的气 |
[28:42] | if he weren’t as baffled by your behavior as I am. | 如果他没像我一样理解不了你的行为 |
[28:45] | When you sober up we’re having a serious talk about consequences. | 等你清醒后我们得好好谈谈后果 |
[28:48] | And yours won’t just be a hangover. | 你要承受的可不只宿醉了 |
[28:51] | Okay, mother. | 好的 妈妈 |
[28:55] | But if you don’t stop spinning the room, I’m going to throw up. | 但如果你不停止旋转房间 我就要吐了 |
[29:02] | Thanks for not being mad at me. | 谢谢你不生我的气 |
[29:04] | Oh, I’m mad at you, Hanna. | 我很生气 汉娜 |
[29:06] | But I know you won’t remember, | 但我知道这些你都不会记得 |
[29:07] | so we’ll talk about it tomorrow. | 所以我们明天再谈 |
[29:09] | Okay, mother. | 好的 妈妈 |
[29:13] | Why would you do this to yourself? | 你为什么要这么对自己 |
[29:16] | Caleb’s back. | 凯勒回来了 |
[29:25] | Ali’s really missing her mom tonight. | 艾莉今晚特别想她的妈妈 |
[29:29] | Okay. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[29:35] | She’s okay with me staying over. | 她同意我留下过夜 |
[29:38] | She said to give you a big hug. | 她说要给你个大大的拥抱 |
[29:42] | You probably don’t remember | 你可能不记得 |
[29:43] | what I told you when I pulled you out of that barn. | 我把你从谷仓里拖出来后说的话了 |
[29:47] | I remember every word… | 每个字我都记得 |
[29:50] | but I don’t know what’s real and what I made up. | 但我分不清哪些是真的哪些是我臆想的 |
[30:04] | You said you missed me the most. | 你说你最思念的人是我 |
[30:09] | You were the hardest one to leave behind. | 你是最难遗忘的人 |
[30:16] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -好啊 |
[30:19] | Look, I– I know that there’s no more “A,” | 我知道A已经不存在了 |
[30:20] | but you should seriously still lock your door. | 但你还是该把门锁上 |
[30:24] | You stopped by Paula’s? | 你去葆拉家的派了 |
[30:26] | Yeah, it’s key lime. | 是的 这是青柠派 |
[30:29] | Why pie? | 为什么买派 |
[30:31] | Why not pie? | 派不好吗 |
[30:33] | Jenna’s all alone now. | 詹娜现在形单影只 |
[30:36] | She’s all alone, and she’s blaming herself. | 她形单影只 而且自责不已 |
[30:39] | I just wanted to tell her that she should blame me. | 我真想告诉她 该怪的人是我 |
[30:42] | You should both be blaming Shana. | 你们该责备的是莎娜 |
[30:43] | She was the one that was holding the gun, remember? | 她才是持枪的人 记得吗 |
[30:52] | Ali, she always thought that Jenna was manipulating Shana, | 艾莉一直觉得詹娜在操纵莎娜 |
[30:56] | but I think that Jenna actually loved her. | 但我觉得詹娜其实很爱她 |
[31:00] | Look, Aria, you have to stop beating yourself up for this. | 艾瑞亚 你得停止自责了 |
[31:05] | I don’t know how I’m going to get past it. | 我不知道该怎么度过这个难关 |
[31:11] | Do you see this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[31:13] | This is what she did to me. | 这是她对我做的 |
[31:15] | I’m lucky to be alive, and so are you. | 我很庆幸自己还活着 你也该如此 |
[31:18] | Just like she told you, remember? | 就像她跟你说的 还记得吗 |
[31:21] | Shana wasn’t playing a game. | 莎娜不是在玩游戏 |
[31:28] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:35] | I don’t ever want to hear you say | 我不想再听到你说 |
[31:36] | you’re sorry again. | 对不起了 |
[32:03] | Ali? Are you asleep? | 艾莉 你睡了吗 |
[32:46] | Does that hurt? | 疼吗 |
[32:47] | I can handle it. | 我挺得住 |
[32:55] | If you feel as bad as you look– | 如果你跟你的样子一样糟… |
[32:57] | Not so loud. | 别那么大声 |
[32:59] | So how does Mona know that we were in New York? | 梦娜怎么知道我们去了纽约 |
[33:02] | She’s Mona. | 她是梦娜 |
[33:03] | But how did she send that “New York minute” text | 但她是怎样在我们回到镇上那晚 |
[33:06] | to your burner phone the night we got back into town? | 发送”纽约时刻”的信息到你的一次性手机的 |
[33:08] | The other day I learned | 前几天我学会了 |
[33:09] | how to make my own satellite on the Web. | 如何在网上制造自己的卫星 |
[33:11] | What are you going to do with a satellite? | 你要卫星干什么 |
[33:12] | The point is that you can learn to do anything on the Web. | 重点是你可以在网上学到所有东西 |
[33:16] | Using a Bluetooth sniper rifle, | 利用蓝牙狙击步枪 |
[33:18] | the hacker can receive signals | 骇客可以接收 |
[33:19] | from a thousand yards away. | 千码之外的信号 |
[33:21] | You can be blue-snarfed in seconds, | 数秒内你会被蓝牙劫持 |
[33:23] | and the entire contents of your phone will be | 你手机的所有内容会被 |
[33:25] | wirelessly uploaded. | 无线上载 |
[33:26] | So Mona blue-snarfed us? | 所以梦娜蓝牙劫持我们了吗 |
[33:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:44] | Some people really did hope that you changed. | 有些人真的希望你会改变 |
[33:46] | We’re not afraid of you, Mona. | 我们不怕你 梦娜 |
[33:48] | Afraid of me? | 害怕我 |
[33:52] | What lies has she told you? | 她对你们说了什么谎话 |
[33:56] | Alison attacked me last night. | 艾莉森昨晚攻击我了 |
[33:58] | And when she started saying things | 当她开始说 |
[33:59] | like she could make me disappear, | 她能让我消失 |
[34:01] | I turned my phone to video. | 我打开了手机录视频 |
[34:08] | You’re scared | 你害怕 |
[34:10] | because you know it’s not gonna take me long | 是因为你知道我用不了多久 |
[34:11] | to win over your army of losers. | 就能击垮你的失败者联盟 |
[34:14] | I made you Loser Mona once | 我曾让你成为笨蛋梦娜 |
[34:15] | and you know I can do it again. | 你知道我现在依然有这个能力 |
[34:24] | It’s… | 这… |
[34:39] | That is the last time I underestimate that bitch. | 我再也不会低估那贱人了 |
[34:42] | How are you going to try and spin this one, Ali? | 艾莉 这次你打算怎么圆谎 |
[34:43] | I mean, we know you’re a great liar, | 我们知道你是个大说谎家 |
[34:45] | so I’m sure this is going to be a good one. | 我相信这次你能很好地自圆其说 |
[34:47] | Everything I told you last night was true. | 昨晚我告诉你们的都是真的 |
[34:49] | She slapped me first. I swear it. | 是她先打我的 我发誓 |
[34:52] | I didn’t tell you that I slapped her back | 我没告诉你们我也打了她 |
[34:53] | because I felt terrible about it. | 是因为我耻于启齿 |
[34:54] | “Loser Mona”? Really? | “笨蛋梦娜”真的吗 |
[34:57] | Are we back to that again? | 我们又回到从前了吗 |
[34:58] | I know how it looks. | 我知道你们怎么看待我 |
[34:59] | But you know what she’s capable of. | 但你们也知道她的能耐 |
[35:00] | I mean, she set me up. | 她设计了我 |
[35:02] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 各位 |
[35:04] | Mona’s found a lot of ways to trick us | 梦娜用了很多方式 |
[35:05] | into believing things were real when they’re not. | 使我们相信不真实的事物 |
[35:08] | I mean, Spence, you landed in Radley | 斯宾塞 你被关进拉德里 |
[35:10] | because of one of those elaborate stunts she pulled. | 是她精心设计的戏码之一 |
[35:12] | Maybe Mona deserved it. | 也许梦娜活该 |
[35:14] | But you went out of your way to lie to us. | 但你还是对我们说谎了 |
[35:15] | Again. | 又一次 |
[35:37] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[35:41] | It used to be mine. | 以前是我的 |
[35:56] | They don’t want things to go back to the way they were. | 他们不想回到跟以前一样 |
[35:58] | They remember how Alison treated them. | 他们记得艾莉森以前是怎样对待他们的 |
[36:01] | Like they were her dolls. | 他们就像她的玩偶 |
[36:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:04] | Then maybe we can really get rid of her. | 那也许我们真的能除掉她 |
[36:21] | So what does a world without “A” Look like? | 那么没有”A”的世界是怎样的 |
[36:29] | Well, it turns out the Hastings don’t need “A” | 原来海斯汀家不需要”A” |
[36:31] | to make a mess of things. | 制造混乱 |
[36:35] | We can do that all on our own. | 我们可以自己制造混乱 |
[36:42] | Are you mad at me for waiting so long to tell you? | 你生气我一直瞒着你吗 |
[36:48] | Spence, get over here. | 斯宾塞 过来我这 |
[36:59] | All I want you to know is that you’re never alone. | 我只想你知道你永远不会孤单 |
[37:04] | Not even for a second. | 一秒都不会 |
[37:45] | I thought I’d find you here. | 我猜我能在这找到你 |
[37:57] | Why haven’t you returned my calls? | 你为什么不回我的电话 |
[38:00] | Travis is a nice guy. | 特拉维斯是个不错的男生 |
[38:04] | I didn’t come back to screw that up. | 我不是回来破坏你们的感情的 |
[38:07] | So why did you come back? | 那你回来干什么 |
[38:17] | Did you change your hair because Alison’s back? | 你换发型是因为艾莉森回来了吗 |
[38:22] | Probably. | 差不多 |
[38:30] | Em, I know I screwed up. | 艾米 我知道我搞砸了 |
[38:35] | Em, will you look at me please? | 艾米 求你了 看看我好吗 |
[38:38] | Why wouldn’t you just tell us the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我们真相 |
[38:40] | It’s so much easier than lying. | 说出真相比撒谎容易多了 |
[38:46] | I didn’t tell you everything because I was afraid | 我不告诉你真相是因为 |
[38:48] | that I was gonna lose you. | 我怕失去你 |
[38:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:08] | That’s not going to fix this. | 这样做无济于事 |
[39:17] | There is breaking news tonight | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯墓中 |
[39:18] | in the investigation of the Jane Doe | 埋的人到底是谁 |
[39:20] | who was buried in Alison DiLaurentis’s grave. | 今晚我们对此有重大新闻 |
[39:24] | We expect the Rosewood Police Department | 下面玫瑰镇警方 |
[39:26] | to make a statement regarding the identity | 将对被谋杀女孩的身份 |
[39:28] | of the murdered girl. | 进行说明 |
[39:32] | Did Miranda find her family? | 米兰达找到她的家人了吗 |
[39:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:39] | The night you left Ravenswood was the last time I saw her. | 你离开鸦林镇那晚是我最后一次见到她 |
[39:50] | You have to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[39:51] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[39:53] | Caleb, come on. | 凯勒 快走 |
[39:58] | …the Rosewood police chief | 玫瑰镇警察局局长 |
[40:00] | – will be making a statement any moment now, – Guys, it’s starting. | -马上会发表声明 -各位 开始了 |
[40:02] | announcing the identity of the body | 确认两年前在迪劳伦提斯家后院 |
[40:03] | found in the Delaurentis backyard 2 years ago. | 发现的尸体的身份 |
[40:05] | This mystery has continued to haunt Rosewood | 因为谋杀案一直悬而未破 |
[40:08] | as the murder has never been solved. | 这个谜团也一直困扰着玫瑰镇的人 |
[40:09] | And this announcement is | 这次声明 |
[40:10] | right on the heels of the more recent murder | 紧随艾莉森的母亲杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 |
[40:12] | of Alison’s mother Jessica DeLaurentis. | 被谋杀之后发表 |
[40:14] | And not only that, the police department | 不仅如此 警方 |
[40:15] | is under a lot of pressure right now | 现在压力很大 |
[40:17] | as these are not the only murders… | 因为谋杀案不止这两起… |
[40:18] | Are they together now? | 她们在一起了吗 |
[40:20] | Have you been drinking again? | 你又开始喝酒了吗 |
[40:22] | I had one sip of beer. | 就喝了一点啤酒 |
[40:25] | Oh, here he comes, we’re going live. | 局长来了 我们继续直播 |
[40:26] | We take you now to the Rosewood police chief. | 现在大家看到的是玫瑰镇警察局局长 |
[40:28] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[40:30] | I’ve called this press conference | 我召集这次新闻发布会 |
[40:32] | because we received confirmation tonight | 是因为今晚警方收到确切消息 |
[40:36] | that the name of the victim that was buried alive | 表明在迪劳伦提斯家后院 |
[40:40] | on the Dilaurentis property | 被活埋的受害者 |
[40:42] | was Bethany Young. | 叫宝芬妮·杨 |
[40:45] | She was a 17-year-old patient at the Radley Institution | 她是拉德里精神病院的一名17岁病人 |
[40:49] | and was believed | 有消息证实 |
[40:50] | to have run away from the hospital on the night | 她在艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯据称 |
[40:53] | that Alison Dilaurentis was allegedly kidnapped. | 被绑架的那晚 从医院逃走 |
[40:56] | Did they just say “Allegedly”? | 他们刚才说的是”据称”吗 |
[40:57] | The victim’s parents have been notified | 受害者的父母已经得知此消息 |
[41:00] | and the family is requesting at this time | 他们要求大家 |
[41:02] | that you respect their privacy and allow them | 尊重他们的隐私 让他们 |
[41:05] | to grieve over the loss of their loved one. | 哀悼自己所爱之人的离去 |
[41:08] | There will be no comments and no questions– | 对此 任何评论和问题… |
[41:12] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[41:16] | What the hell was that?! | 发生什么事了 |
[41:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:27] | Guys, what just happened? | 各位 刚才发生了什么 |
[41:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:47] | My God. | 天哪 |
[42:00] | Toby… | 托比 |
[42:04] | …your house. | 是你家的房子 |
[42:07] | Was there anyone in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[42:09] | Toby, stay here! Please! | 托比 别进去 求你了 |
[42:26] | That’s the last box. | 那是最后一个了 |
[42:27] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[42:33] | All units in the vicinity, | 附近所有人员注意 |
[42:35] | please respond to an explosion at 47 Serenity Lane. | 宁静巷47号发生爆炸 请前往支援 |
[42:38] | Ambulances and paramedics are en route. | 救护车和医护人员已经前往 |