时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:04] | Hey, cowboy, where have you been? | 小牛仔 你去哪了 |
[00:06] | I think you’ve had enough. | 你喝够了 |
[00:07] | Actually, you don’t know what I think. | 其实你不知道我想什么 |
[00:09] | People are preparing for Ali’s return | 大家都在准备迎接艾莉的回归 |
[00:10] | and it’s not with flowers and Welcome Home banners. | 我指的可不是鲜花和欢迎条幅 |
[00:13] | What are you saying? | 你到底想说什么 |
[00:15] | I’m saying your friend hurt a lot of people, | 我想说的是你的朋友伤害过很多人 |
[00:17] | me included. | 也包括我 |
[00:17] | And I’m not interested in continuing that, | 我不想再继续那种生活了 |
[00:19] | but I’m also not going to out the people | 但是我也不想脱离那些 |
[00:20] | who feel like they need to protect themselves. | 觉得有必要保护自己的人 |
[00:22] | Maybe she’s not coming. | 也许她不会来了 |
[00:24] | Oh, she’s coming. | 她会来的 |
[00:24] | Ali, do you know what your first class is? | 艾莉 你知道第一节课在哪里上吗 |
[00:26] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈 怎么了 |
[00:27] | I’m leaving your father. | 我要离开你父亲 |
[00:28] | Caleb, when did you get back? | 凯勒 你什么时候回来的 |
[00:31] | I don’t ever want to hear you say you’re sorry again. | 我不想再听到你说对不起了 |
[00:36] | Alison attacked me last night. | 艾莉森昨晚攻击我了 |
[00:37] | You’re scared | 你害怕了 |
[00:38] | because you know it’s not gonna take me long | 因为你知道我用不了多久 |
[00:39] | to win over your army of losers. | 就能击垮你的失败者联盟 |
[00:41] | And you know I can do it again. | 你知道我现在依然有这个能力 |
[00:44] | Why wouldn’t you just tell us the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我们真相 |
[00:49] | It’s not gonna fix this. | 这样做无济于事 |
[00:50] | I’ve called this press conference | 我召开这次新闻发布会 |
[00:52] | because we received confirmation tonight | 是因为今晚警方收到确切消息 |
[00:55] | that the name of the victim | 在迪劳伦提斯家后院 |
[00:57] | that was buried alive under Dilaurentis’ property | 被活埋的受害者 |
[01:00] | was Bethany Young. | 叫宝芬妮·杨 |
[01:02] | She was a 17-year-old patient at the Radley Institution. | 她是拉德里精神病院的一名17岁病人 |
[01:11] | It’s your house. | 是你家的房子 |
[01:12] | Is anyone in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[01:14] | Toby! | 托比 |
[01:23] | 未知号码 想我了吗 贱人们 -A | |
[01:27] | It’s from “A.” | 是A发来的 |
[01:28] | What does it say? | 写了什么 |
[01:29] | “Did you miss me, bitches?” | “想我了吗 贱人们” |
[01:30] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[01:32] | Shana’s dead. | 莎娜死了 |
[01:35] | Where’s Toby? | 托比在哪 |
[01:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:19] | Will you please call me later? | 能晚点打给我吗 |
[02:22] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[02:27] | Well, what did Toby say? | 托比怎么说 |
[02:28] | Nobody was inside the house. | 屋里没人 |
[02:29] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:31] | Yeah, but his dad did break his leg trying to avoid | 但他爸爸在躲一棵倒下的树时 |
[02:32] | a tree coming down. | 腿部骨折了 |
[02:34] | It could’ve been worse. | 不幸中的万幸 |
[02:35] | Yeah. Caleb’s with them at the hospital. | 是啊 凯勒跟他们一起在医院 |
[02:38] | Guys, what does this mean? | 姐妹们 这是什么意思 |
[02:39] | 未知号码 想我了吗 贱人们 -A | |
[02:40] | That we were wrong about Shana? | 我们误会莎娜了吗 |
[02:42] | That “A’s” alive and knows that I killed her. | A还活着 知道我杀了她 |
[02:46] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:47] | We all heard what Shana said in that theater. | 我们都听到莎娜在剧院里说的话了 |
[02:49] | No, she never said that she was “A.” | 不 她从没说过她是A |
[02:50] | She never used those words. | 她并没有明确这么说 |
[02:51] | She had everything but the letter painted on her. | 证据确凿 就差往她脑门上刻个A字了 |
[02:53] | Em, come on. | 艾米 拜托 |
[02:55] | We got a text seconds after the house blew up. | 屋子一爆炸我们就收到了短信 |
[02:58] | Either Shana can cause explosions | 要不是莎娜能在坟墓里 |
[02:59] | from the grave or “A” is back. | 造成爆炸 就是A回来了 |
[03:01] | Or never left. | 也许从没离开过 |
[03:02] | Well, what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[03:03] | I think “A” took a nap and woke up tonight. | 我觉得A是睡了一觉 今晚醒了 |
[03:07] | “A’s” been here the whole time just watching us, | A这段时间一直在看着我们 |
[03:10] | waiting for the right moment to resurface. | 等待最佳时机再次出击 |
[03:12] | But why now? | 为什么是现在呢 |
[03:13] | That’s what we have to figure out. | 这就是我们要弄清楚的地方 |
[03:41] | You look like you got as much sleep as I did. | 你看起来好像跟我一样没睡好 |
[03:44] | I was with Toby until an hour ago. | 我一小时前才跟托比分开 |
[03:46] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[03:48] | Still pretty shaken. | 还很后怕 |
[03:50] | I still don’t get why “A” would blow up his house | 我还是不明白 我们家明明就在附近 |
[03:52] | when we were all just three doors down. | 为什么A偏要炸掉他家呢 |
[03:54] | “A” doesn’t shoot and miss. | A不会失误的 |
[03:56] | There has to be a reason. | 一定有原因 |
[03:59] | Did you see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[04:06] | Wait, that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[04:08] | They’re not gonna look into what caused the leak? | 他们也不调查一下怎么会引发泄漏的 |
[04:10] | The cops in this town should be riding around in clown cars. | 这镇上的警察真该开小丑车巡街 |
[04:14] | I think you guys need to tell them who’s behind this. | 你们应该告诉他们谁是幕后黑手 |
[04:16] | Tell them what? | 怎么说 |
[04:17] | We don’t have a face or a name. | 我们没见过 也不知道真凶名字 |
[04:19] | Hanna, this isn’t a game. | 汉娜 这不是游戏 |
[04:20] | “A” blew up a house. | A炸毁了一栋房子 |
[04:23] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[04:25] | It would unravel too much. | 要解释的太多了 |
[04:26] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[04:28] | Things happened while you were gone. | 你走了以后发生了很多事 |
[04:32] | It’s not the same as when you left. | 跟你离开那会儿不一样了 |
[04:38] | I’ve noticed. | 我发现了 |
[04:41] | Caleb, I had no idea when you’d come back | 凯勒 我当时不知道你什么时候回来 |
[04:43] | or if you’d ever come back. | 也不知道你是否会回来 |
[04:44] | I won’t be staying long. | 我待不了多久 |
[04:46] | I’m thinking of going to Montecito for a while. | 我在考虑去蒙特西托待一段时间 |
[04:50] | I just assumed if you weren’t in Ravenswood | 我还以为 你不去鸦林镇了 |
[04:54] | that you’d be here. | 就会留在这里 |
[04:56] | I don’t want to commit to anything. | 我不想做什么承诺 |
[05:01] | Well, um, it’s late. | 很晚了 |
[05:03] | I should probably get to school. | 我该去学校了 |
[05:12] | Shana wasn’t “A.” | 莎娜不是A |
[05:13] | I killed an innocent person. | 我杀了一个无辜的人 |
[05:15] | Shana wasn’t innocent, Aria. | 莎娜可不无辜 艾瑞亚 |
[05:16] | Yeah, but the cops aren’t gonna believe that | 可警察一旦发现我们瞒了这么久 |
[05:18] | when they find out how long I’ve been covering this up. | 他们是不会相信的 |
[05:20] | And it’s only a matter of time before “A” | A曝光我的所作所为 |
[05:21] | exposes what I did. | 只是时间问题 |
[05:23] | We don’t know if this person has any idea about | 我们还不能确定 |
[05:24] | what happened in New York. | 这人知道纽约发生的事 |
[05:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:30] | Looking for a connection. | 找联系 |
[05:32] | A connection to what? | 什么联系 |
[05:34] | Between Mrs. Dilaurentis and Bethany Young. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人跟宝芬妮·杨之间的联系 |
[05:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:38] | I’m starting to think I wasn’t too far off | 我在想我对迪夫人的看法 |
[05:40] | about my Mrs. D theory. | 应该离事实不太远 |
[05:44] | Mrs. D was on the board at Radley Sanitarium. | 迪夫人是拉德里疗养院的董事会成员 |
[05:46] | Bethany was a patient there. | 宝芬妮曾是那里的患者 |
[05:47] | Bethany was buried in her yard in the same spot | 宝芬妮跟艾莉一样 |
[05:51] | where Ali was buried. | 被埋在同一个地方 |
[05:52] | You think that “A” killed bethany and Mrs. D? | 你觉得宝芬妮和迪夫人都是A杀的 |
[05:55] | That would be a connection. | 这可能成为联系之一 |
[05:58] | When I was writing my book, | 我之前写书的时候 |
[05:58] | I interviewed some of the staff at Radley | 我跟几个拉德里的工作人员谈过 |
[06:01] | and I think the name Bethany Young came up. | 似乎提到过宝芬妮·杨这个名字 |
[06:03] | I just don’t know which file it’s in. | 我只是不知道在哪份文件里 |
[06:07] | Okay, I can help you look after school. | 好 那放学后我帮你看 |
[06:14] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[06:19] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[06:31] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[06:33] | I didn’t see your car outside. | 我在外边没看到你的车 |
[06:35] | It’s in the garage. | 在车库里 |
[06:37] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你怎么没去上班 |
[06:39] | A little hard to concentrate | 我的妻子和女儿 |
[06:40] | when your wife and daughter are living at a hotel. | 都住在了酒店里 我很难集中精力 |
[06:46] | I have class in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟后要上课 |
[06:47] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[06:50] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[06:53] | You have to discuss that with mom. | 你得问妈妈 |
[06:55] | I would love to, but she won’t return any of my calls. | 我也想 但她完全不回我电话 |
[06:59] | We know that you lied about | 我们知道你撒了谎 |
[07:01] | where you and Melissa were the night | 谎报了迪劳伦提斯夫人死的那晚 |
[07:02] | that Mrs. Dilaurentis died. | 你跟梅丽莎的行踪 |
[07:05] | How do you know that? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[07:06] | What are you gonna do when the cops find out | 等警察发现害死她的药 |
[07:08] | that the pills that killed her are in your medicine cabinet? | 在你的药橱里 你打算怎么办 |
[07:10] | You think I did it? | 你觉得是我干的 |
[07:11] | I know that you were just trying to protect me. | 我知道你是为了保护我 |
[07:13] | Damn right, I’ve been trying to protect you. | 没错 我一直是在保护你 |
[07:16] | But I would never take a life to cover up | 但我绝不会为了掩盖你做的事 |
[07:17] | something you did. | 谋害别人 |
[07:18] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[07:19] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[07:24] | Then where were you and Melissa? | 那当时你跟梅丽莎在哪里 |
[07:30] | Wait, they drove to the lake to talk? | 他们开车去湖边谈心了 |
[07:32] | Yeah, that’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[07:32] | But he wouldn’t say what they talked about | 但他不肯说他们谈了什么 |
[07:34] | or why he lied. | 或者他为什么撒谎 |
[07:35] | Have you talked to Melissa? | 你跟梅丽莎谈过吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah, I’ve left her like five message. | 我给她留了好多条信息 |
[07:41] | Your mom did the right thing by leaving. | 你妈妈离开是对的 |
[07:49] | It’s Ezra. | 是以斯拉 |
[07:54] | I’m with Spencer. | 我跟斯宾塞在一起 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:58] | Yeah. Well, thanks for checking in. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[08:00] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[08:03] | He’s trying to find a link between Bethany and Mrs. D. | 他在找宝芬妮和迪夫人之间的联系 |
[08:06] | – Has he found one yet? – No. | -找到了吗 -没有 |
[08:08] | He’s left messages for all his contacts at Radley, | 他给所有在拉德里的联系人都留了信息 |
[08:10] | But so far nothing. | 但目前还没有什么进展 |
[08:14] | And you’re going over to Ezra’s place later? | 你一会儿还要去以斯拉那 |
[08:18] | Yeah. I’m gonna help him sort through his files. | 对 我想帮他整理那些文档 |
[08:23] | Is that the only reason? | 只是为了这个 |
[08:28] | Is there something going on between you two? | 你们俩之间没什么事吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:32] | Then why did you bring him to Emily’s last night? | 那为什么昨晚你带他去艾米丽家 |
[08:35] | Okay, we had a slip. | 我们越了一次线 |
[08:37] | A slip? | 越线 |
[08:39] | Well, technically, it was two slips. | 准确地说 是两次 |
[08:42] | Oh, my God! Aria! | 我的天 艾瑞亚 |
[08:44] | I thought you said that you were never gonna go there again. | 你说过永远不会和他再复合了 |
[08:45] | I meant it when I said it. | 我说的时候是真那么想的 |
[08:47] | Are you forgetting about what he did to you? | 你忘了他当时对你做的事吗 |
[08:49] | What he did to us? | 还有对我们做的事 |
[08:49] | No, of course not. | 当然没忘记 |
[08:51] | You couldn’t eat or sleep for weeks | 发现那本书的时候 |
[08:53] | after you found out about that book. | 你几周寝食难安 |
[08:54] | Okay, well he took a bullet for us, Spence. | 没错 但他为我们挡了一枪 斯宾塞 |
[08:56] | Yeah, but that doesn’t change the fact | 对 但这也不能改变 |
[08:57] | that he deceived you for years. | 他骗了你这么多年的事实 |
[09:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:04] | Somebody dropped their lunch tray | 有人打翻了午餐盘 |
[09:05] | and she practically jumped out of her skin. | 她被吓得魂不守舍了 |
[09:08] | So much for the new normal. | 这一出回归平常也该够了 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I knew it was too good to be true. | 是 我就知道这一切好得不真实 |
[09:11] | Too good to be true? | 好得不真实 |
[09:12] | These last two weeks have been nothing but crap. | 这两周哪有好事 全是破事 |
[09:15] | Is Toby still at the hospital? | 托比还在医院吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:18] | He’s there with Jenna and her mom. | 詹娜和她妈妈在陪他 |
[09:20] | What’s up with Caleb? | 凯勒怎么样 |
[09:21] | How long is he in town for? | 他回来待多久 |
[09:23] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[09:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God. Ali. | 我的天 艾莉 |
[09:38] | “I buried your mom the same way | 我埋葬了你妈妈 |
[09:39] | I watched her bury you. | 正如我当时看着她埋葬你一样 |
[09:42] | A A.” | |
[09:53] | “A” killed my mother. | A杀了我妈妈 |
[09:56] | Who could it be? Mona? | 会是谁呢 梦娜 |
[09:58] | Someone working with Shana? | 和莎娜一伙儿的人 |
[10:00] | Yeah, or someone we haven’t even thought of yet. | 或者我们从来没想过的人 |
[10:04] | Spence, are you okay? | 斯宾塞 你还好吗 |
[10:09] | My dad didn’t do it. | 不是我爸爸做的 |
[10:11] | I accused him of murder, but he didn’t do it. | 我以为他是杀人犯 可那不是他干的 |
[10:18] | Well, it made sense why you thought he did. | 你怀疑他的理由是合理的 |
[10:21] | Unless your dad’s “A.” | 除非你爸爸是A |
[10:24] | I’m sorry, I’m just putting it out there. | 抱歉 我只是说说 |
[10:26] | No, he can’t be. | 不 不会是他 |
[10:27] | And he thought that I killed Alison, now Bethany. | 他当时以为我杀了艾莉森 现在变成了宝芬妮 |
[10:31] | That still doesn’t rule out your sister. | 这也不能排除你姐姐的嫌疑 |
[10:33] | Some things never change | 事情还是没进展 |
[10:35] | and now we’re back to square one. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[10:37] | No, Ezra thinks that Bethany can ultimately lead us to “A.” | 不 以斯拉认为宝芬妮最终会指引我们找到A |
[10:39] | Okay, then we have to try to help Ezra find out | 好 那我们就得帮助以斯拉找到 |
[10:41] | as much as we can about her. | 尽可能多的关于她的信息 |
[10:44] | Aren’t we stretching a little here? | 咱们是不是有点太紧张了 |
[10:45] | You have a better plan? | 你有更好的计划吗 |
[10:47] | I can’t wait around for answers. | 我没法坐等答案了 |
[10:49] | I need to leave town now. | 我现在就要离开这里 |
[10:50] | But you just got back here. | 可你才回来啊 |
[10:52] | The only reason I came back is | 我回来的唯一原因就是 |
[10:53] | because I thought that “A” was dead. | 我以为A已经死了 |
[10:55] | If “A” wanted to kill you, why not just do it? | 如果A想杀你 为什么不直接下手了 |
[10:58] | Why play games and blow up a house? | 为什么要玩花招炸房子 |
[11:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:02] | But I’m not sticking around to find out. | 但我不想困在这里找答案 |
[11:05] | But if you leave Rosewood, then we can’t protect you. | 如果你离开玫瑰镇 我们就没法保护你了 |
[11:07] | Yeah, and besides, it’s not like before, Ali. | 对 还有今非昔比了 艾莉 |
[11:09] | The cops are watching your every move. | 警察每天都盯着你的行动 |
[11:11] | The whole world knows you’re alive. | 全世界都知道你还活着 |
[11:12] | Even if you could run, where would you hide? | 就算你能逃 又能躲在哪里呢 |
[11:28] | This is absolutely ridiculous. | 这真是太可笑了 |
[11:29] | I am so disappointed in your lack of cooperation, | 我对你们如此没有合作精神感到失望 |
[11:33] | But when you change your mind, there’s my number. | 不过若你改变主意 这是我的电话 |
[11:35] | Think. Give me a call. | 好好考虑 给我回电 |
[11:36] | Okay? We’re out of here. Let’s go. | 好吗 我们要走了 走吧 |
[11:49] | – Spencer. Eddie. Hi. | -斯宾塞 -爱迪 你好 |
[11:52] | Thank you for coming out. | 谢谢你出来见我 |
[11:54] | I hope that I wasn’t interrupting anything. | 希望我没打扰你做事 |
[11:56] | I have a few minutes. | 我有几分钟空闲 |
[11:58] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:59] | You look good. How are you doing? | 你看起来很好 最近如何 |
[12:01] | Well… | 还行… |
[12:03] | well enough to stay out of this place. | 至少不用待在这儿了 |
[12:06] | Did you hear about the Cavanaugh settlement? | 你听说加瓦诺家的事了吗 |
[12:09] | I’m glad the family got some money. | 那家人能得到点金钱补偿挺好的 |
[12:11] | They would’ve preferred the truth. | 但他们更想知道真相 |
[12:14] | Heard about Mrs. Dilaurentis, too. | 我也听说了迪劳伦提斯太太的事 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:18] | I don’t really think that it was a coincidence | 我觉得宝芬妮·杨 |
[12:20] | that Bethany Young was found buried in her backyard. | 被埋在她院里 并不是巧合 |
[12:22] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:24] | Probably not. | 也许不是 |
[12:27] | Did you know Bethany well? | 你和宝芬妮熟吗 |
[12:29] | If I did, I can’t talk about it. | 就算熟 我也不能谈论她的事 |
[12:32] | Right. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[12:34] | Do you maybe want to go get coffee later? | 你一会儿想去喝点咖啡吗 |
[12:37] | I can’t talk about Bethany or any other patient | 我不能谈论宝芬妮或者其他任何病人的情况 |
[12:40] | not to the cops or reporters or you. | 不论对象是警察 记者还是你 |
[12:46] | Look, I know that you have a set of rules | 我知道你要遵守一系列的规定 |
[12:48] | that you have to stick to and I understand that, | 我理解这一点 |
[12:51] | but somebody very close to me | 但我一个非常亲近的人 |
[12:53] | might be framed for her murder. | 也许会被陷害谋杀了她 |
[12:56] | So if you could just tell me anything at all, | 如果你能告诉我任何情况 |
[12:58] | like if anybody from Rosewood ever visited her or anything, | 比如玫瑰镇里有谁来看过她之类的 |
[13:01] | it would be such a great help. | 真的会很有用 |
[13:02] | I wish I could. | 我也想 |
[13:04] | Eddie, you got a phone call. | 埃迪 有你的电话 |
[13:09] | Good seeing you, Spencer. | 很高兴见到你 斯宾塞 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[13:21] | I should never have come back here. | 我不该回来的 |
[13:23] | Look, I get that you’re scared, Ali. | 我知道你很害怕 艾莉 |
[13:25] | We all do. | 我们都害怕 |
[13:25] | That’s why you’re staying with me. | 所以才让你和我待在一起 |
[13:27] | You can’t just babysit me forever, Hanna. | 你不能一直这样看着我 汉娜 |
[13:29] | Wait. Don’t just open it. | 等等 别直接开 |
[13:36] | It’s just Travis. | 是特拉维斯 |
[13:38] | I’ll be in the kitchen. | 我去厨房 |
[13:44] | Hey you. | 你好 |
[13:46] | This is a nice surprise. | 真惊喜 |
[13:49] | Is it? Because we had plans to go to the Grille at 7:00. | 是吗 我们约好七点去栅格咖啡厅的啊 |
[13:56] | I know you weren’t drunk when we made them. | 我们约定的时候你没醉 |
[13:59] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:00] | With everything going on I totally spaced. | 这些事把我弄晕了 |
[14:04] | Travis, I would go, but Ali is in there | 特拉维斯 我很想去 但是艾莉在这 |
[14:06] | and I really don’t want to leave her alone right now. | 我现在不想丢下她一个人 |
[14:09] | She’s going through a tough time. | 她最近日子不太好过 |
[14:11] | I saw Mona’s video. | 我看到梦娜的录像了 |
[14:12] | Looked like Ali was the one making it tough. | 但好像是艾莉让大家日子不好过 |
[14:14] | Don’t believe everything that you see. | 别相信你所看到的 |
[14:16] | And about Lucas’ party, | 在卢卡斯的派对上 |
[14:18] | I hope that I didn’t do anything too embarrassing. | 我希望我没做什么太尴尬的事 |
[14:21] | Just on your phone all night trying to call someone. | 你一整晚都在给谁打电话 |
[14:24] | I was? | 是吗 |
[14:26] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[14:29] | But I don’t really remember anything | 房间开始旋转之后的事 |
[14:31] | after the room started spinning. | 我都不记得了 |
[14:36] | Figured there was somewhere else you wanted to be. | 我想你可能心在另一个地方吧 |
[14:37] | Yeah, in bed with an ice-pack. | 对 和冰袋一起在床上 |
[14:40] | So we’re okay? | 那我们没事吧 |
[14:43] | Yeah. Great. | 嗯 我们很好啊 |
[14:50] | I’ll call you when Ali leaves. | 艾莉走了我就给你电话 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:55] | Later. | 晚点联系 |
[15:11] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[15:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:13] | Just get there, okay? | 去就好 行吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[15:18] | Yeah. See you then. | 好的 再见 |
[15:21] | Who are you on the phone with? | 你在和谁打电话 |
[15:23] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[15:25] | Well, it sounded like you are making plans to go somewhere. | 听起来你是要去什么地方 |
[15:28] | Were you? | 是吗 |
[15:31] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[15:32] | I can’t live in a world | 我不能活在一个 |
[15:33] | where I jump every time the doorbell rings. | 提心吊胆的世界 |
[15:36] | So what? You’re just gonna run away? | 所以呢 你就这样逃走 |
[15:38] | Please don’t tell the girls or try to stop me. | 别告诉她们也别阻止我 |
[15:42] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[15:44] | Say that you were kidnapped again? | 说你又被绑架了 |
[15:45] | Do you think I want to live like this? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[15:48] | Because I don’t. | 我一点都不想 |
[15:49] | I’d love to stay, Hanna, but I can’t. | 我也想留下 汉娜 但是我不能 |
[15:52] | Not while that psychopath is still out there. | 那个疯子还在我就不能留下 |
[15:56] | And don’t worry, after I’m gone, | 别担心 我走之后 |
[15:57] | you can go back to focusing on your little love triangle. | 你可以集中精力处理你的三角恋情 |
[16:04] | Ali, wait. | 艾莉 等等 |
[16:09] | I’ve made my decision, Hanna. | 我已经下定决心了 汉娜 |
[16:11] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[16:15] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[16:18] | Nothing in this pile either. | 这堆里也没有 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:27] | That was a fun day. | 那天很开心 |
[16:30] | Look, Ezra, what happened the other night… | 以斯拉 那晚发生的事 |
[16:33] | Felt right, didn’t it? | 感觉很好 是吗 |
[16:35] | It doesn’t mean that things can go back to the way | 但那并不代表我们能像从前那样 |
[16:37] | that they were. | 在一起 |
[16:40] | So what does it mean? | 你的意思是什么 |
[16:42] | I’m not gonna pretend like I don’t miss it, | 我承认我想念这种感觉 |
[16:45] | us, because I do. | 想念我们在一起的日子 |
[16:48] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[16:50] | Yeah, but then I remember everything that happened | 然而当我想起所有发生的事 |
[16:54] | and how we met, all the lies that you told. | 我们相遇的过程 还有所有你说过的谎言 |
[16:56] | Believe me, I wish I could go back and change things. | 相信我 我也希望能重新开始 |
[16:58] | But you can’t. | 可是你不能 |
[17:02] | And the other night was a mistake. | 那晚只是个错误 |
[17:16] | Evening, Mr. Fitz. | 晚上好 费兹老师 |
[17:18] | I’m Lieutenant Tanner, state police. | 我是陆军中尉坦纳 州警 |
[17:20] | Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 我可以问你几个问题吗 |
[17:22] | Sure, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[17:24] | This was outside your door. | 这个公文袋是放在你门外的 |
[17:29] | Great. Thank you so much. | 太好了 非常感谢你 |
[17:32] | Mind if I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[17:35] | Sure. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:38] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[17:55] | Moving out? | 正在搬家吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, no. Just getting rid of some old school files. | 不是 只是在扔掉一些学校的旧文件 |
[18:01] | So what can I help you with, Lieutenant? | 我能帮你些什么 陆军中尉 |
[18:03] | Just some questions about Shana Fring. | 只是来问几个有关莎娜·福林的问题 |
[18:06] | I thought the New York Detectives | 我以为是纽约警探 |
[18:08] | were handling that case. | 在调查这起案子 |
[18:10] | They are. | 是的 |
[18:11] | But Shana was a former resident of Rosewood, | 但是莎娜以前住在玫瑰镇 |
[18:13] | so we’re just helping them gather further information. | 所以我们只是在帮纽约警探多收集一些资料 |
[18:16] | Yeah, I see, I see. | 明白 明白 |
[18:19] | Did you know Shana well? | 你和莎娜熟吗 |
[18:21] | No. She was never actually a student of mine. | 不熟 她也从没上过我的课 |
[18:25] | Did you ever mention to her | 你是否和她提起过 |
[18:26] | that your mother owned a theater in New York? | 你妈妈在纽约拥有一家剧院呢 |
[18:28] | No, I never mentioned that to any of my students. | 没有 我从未和我任何一个学生提过这件事 |
[18:31] | So it’s just a coincidence | 这么说在你家的剧院里 |
[18:33] | that her body was found there? | 找到她的尸体也只是个巧合 |
[18:35] | It came as quite a shock to me and my family. | 这事对我和我的家人来说都很震惊 |
[18:39] | You were shot the night before Shana was killed. | 莎娜被杀那晚 你也受了枪伤 |
[18:43] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[18:44] | When we found Shana, | 我们找到莎娜尸体的时候 |
[18:46] | she had some gun residue on her sweatshirt. | 在她的运动衫上有些残留的火药 |
[18:55] | Sorry, what was the question? | 抱歉 你要问的是什么 |
[18:58] | Do you remember anything about your mugger, | 你对抢劫你的人有什么印象吗 |
[19:00] | something that would help the investigation? | 对调查有帮助的线索 |
[19:03] | Nothing that I haven’t already said. | 我知道的已经都说了 |
[19:07] | Well, that’s all for now. | 那就这样吧 |
[19:09] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间来 |
[19:11] | Yes, of course. | 乐意配合 |
[19:13] | Well, let me know if I can be of any further help, | 如果需要进一步的帮忙 再来找我 |
[19:16] | Lieutenant. | 陆军中尉 |
[19:18] | I certainly will. | 一定会的 |
[19:47] | You need to give me those names, Paige. | 佩奇 告诉我他们的名字 |
[19:49] | The ones conspiring with Mona. | 那些和梦娜合谋的人 |
[19:50] | I can’t tell you, | 我不能告诉你 |
[19:52] | Especially after the way Alison treated her. | 特别是在艾莉森打了她之后 |
[19:54] | Mona altered that video, Paige. | 梦娜篡改了那段视频 佩奇 |
[19:56] | Even if she did, Mona didn’t make her say those things. | 就算如此 梦娜没逼她说那些话 |
[19:59] | Alison isn’t sorry about the way she treated anybody. | 艾莉森没对自己待人恶劣的行为而感到愧疚 |
[20:02] | She’s still the same manipulative person | 她还是这么喜欢控制人 |
[20:03] | she always was. | 就和以前一样 |
[20:09] | Whoever blew up the Cavanaugh house | 炸毁加瓦诺家的人 |
[20:11] | is now threatening her. | 现在在威胁她 |
[20:13] | I thought it was a gas leak. | 我以为是煤气泄漏 |
[20:14] | Someone caused that leak. | 有人蓄意让煤气泄漏的 |
[20:16] | And you think it’s Mona? | 你认为是梦娜干的 |
[20:18] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[20:20] | With a little help from her friends. | 加上她朋友的一些帮助 |
[20:23] | Why would Mona wanna blow up the Cavanaugh house? | 梦娜为什么要炸毁加瓦诺家 |
[20:25] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这就是我们想弄清楚的事 |
[20:29] | Look, I know how you feel about Alison. | 我知道你对艾莉森有意见 |
[20:32] | But could you live with yourself if something happened to her, | 但如果她发生了什么事 你良心过意得去吗 |
[20:34] | knowing that you could’ve done something to stop it? | 而且还是在你知道能出手阻止此事的情况下 |
[20:40] | All your father did was | 你父亲所做的就是 |
[20:41] | substitute one ridiculous lie for another. | 谎话连篇 一个接一个 |
[20:44] | Well, maybe you’d change your mind | 如果你和他谈谈 |
[20:45] | if you just talk to him. | 说不定你会改变主意 |
[20:46] | I don’t even want to look at him right now. | 我现在根本不想面对他 |
[20:48] | Well, you’re going to have to. | 你必须要面对他 |
[20:50] | He at least deserves to know that you’re gonna leave him. | 至少他有权知道你要离开他 |
[20:54] | Unless you expect me to deliver that news as well. | 除非你希望我连这句话也帮你传达 |
[21:03] | Great. | 好极了 |
[21:04] | Your father’s here. | 你父亲来了 |
[21:06] | I asked him to come. | 是我叫他来的 |
[21:21] | Yeah, I got it. | 是的 我明白 |
[21:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Um, Noel’s gonna pick me up from Princeton station at 10:00. | 诺埃尔十点在普林斯顿车站接我 |
[21:30] | You’re taking the train? | 你坐火车走吗 |
[21:32] | Not from here. | 不从这里走 |
[21:33] | I need you to take me to Newtown station at 8:00. | 你得八点把我送到纽敦车站 |
[21:35] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[21:37] | I’ll drive you to Princeton. | 我开车送你去普林斯顿 |
[21:39] | Look, I want to make sure that you get there safely. | 我想确保你安全抵达 |
[21:41] | And my mom’s out with Ted, so we can use her car. | 我妈跟泰德约会去了 我们可以开她车 |
[21:52] | Hanna, you don’t have to give me so much. | 汉娜 你不必这么帮我 |
[21:54] | Ali, you can’t just walk out of your house with a bag of clothes. | 艾莉 你不能拎着一袋衣服就走 |
[21:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:00] | But I want to see my dad… | 但我想在走之前 |
[22:03] | before I leave. | 再见一次我爸爸 |
[22:04] | And I need to get a few things from my house. | 我还要回家拿些东西 |
[22:06] | Well, I’ll drop you off now | 好 那我现在送你去 |
[22:08] | and then I’ll go get cash for you. | 然后我再去给你准备点现金 |
[22:10] | And just call me whenever you’re ready to leave. | 你准备好走的时候打给我 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:21] | You’re really saving me, Hanna. | 你真的救了我 汉娜 |
[22:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:57] | Okay, we need to get these boxes out of here right now. | 我们现在就得把这些箱子搬走 |
[22:59] | Okay, let’s just slow down a second here. | 好 我们慢慢来 |
[23:01] | Tanner’s probably on her way back here with a search warrant. | 坦纳很可能正带着搜查令过来呢 |
[23:04] | She’s not on her way back here. | 她没在过来的路上 |
[23:05] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[23:07] | I mean she basically said | 她基本上已经表明了 |
[23:08] | she knows that Shana was the one that shot you. | 她知道莎娜就是射伤你的人 |
[23:10] | Well, then why would she want to search my place? | 好吧 那她为什么要搜查我的房子呢 |
[23:11] | ‘Cause she knows that you’re hiding something, that’s why. | 因为她知道你有事瞒着她 |
[23:14] | Well, she’s gonna need a whole lot | 要想拿到搜查令 |
[23:15] | more than suspicion to get a search warrant. | 她需要的可比怀疑要多得多 |
[23:17] | If she does come back, she’s gonna find proof | 如果她真来了 她会找到证据 |
[23:18] | that you were lying about how well you knew Shana | 证明你说不了解莎娜是在撒谎 |
[23:20] | and that Ali wasn’t kidnapped. | 证明艾莉没被绑架 |
[23:23] | I guess I could move this stuff into my storage unit. | 我想我可以把这些东西放进我的储物间 |
[23:27] | Wait, no. | 等等 不行 |
[23:28] | No, because if it’s registered in your name, | 不行 因为如果这是登记在你名下的 |
[23:30] | they’re just gonna search that, too. | 他们也可以搜查 |
[23:33] | Okay, let’s just put everything in my attic | 好吧 在我们找到更好的地方前 |
[23:36] | until we find a better place. | 把它们都放在我的阁楼上吧 |
[23:37] | My dad’s in Syracuse until Sunday. | 我爸爸周日前都在锡拉库扎市 |
[23:39] | Okay. That’s a good idea. | 行 这是个好主意 |
[23:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:51] | Oh, my God, I think that’s supposed to be Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 我的天 我想这是迪劳伦提斯太太 |
[23:55] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:58] | I mean that’s her house. | 这是她的房子 |
[24:00] | She was obsessed with her roses. | 她很爱侍弄她那些玫瑰 |
[24:03] | And she definitely wore scarves like that. | 而且这绝对是她系围巾的方式 |
[24:10] | Bethany. | 宝芬妮 |
[24:10] | – How many Bethanys do you know? – Just one. | -你认识几个宝芬妮 -就一个 |
[24:12] | And she was buried in Mrs. Dilaurentis’ backyard. | 而且她被埋在迪劳伦提斯太太的后院 |
[24:14] | Ezra, who would want you to have this? | 以斯拉 谁会想让你拿到这个 |
[24:17] | Why? | 怎么 |
[24:19] | My money’s on “A”. | 我打赌是A |
[24:21] | I still have my security cameras up in the hallway. | 我走廊上还装着监控 |
[24:32] | Hey, didn’t you hear me knocking? | 你没听到我敲门吗 |
[24:35] | No. Sorry. | 没 对不起 |
[24:37] | Paige named names. | 佩奇告诉了我名字 |
[24:39] | Lucas and Melissa are working with Mona. | 是卢卡斯和梅丽莎跟梦娜联手了 |
[24:41] | And they’re all after Alison. | 他们都在害艾莉森 |
[24:42] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[24:44] | Oh, my God. Have you told Spencer? | 我的天 你告诉斯宾塞了吗 |
[24:46] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[24:47] | Where is Ali? | 艾莉呢 |
[24:48] | She went home to have dinner with her dad. | 她回家和她爸爸吃晚餐了 |
[24:52] | I’ll go tell her. | 我要去告诉她 |
[24:53] | No! | 别 |
[24:55] | Why don’t you wait till the morning to do that? | 为什么不等到明早再说呢 |
[24:58] | This is too important to wait. | 这件事刻不容缓 |
[25:09] | 8 o’clock train? | 8点的火车 |
[25:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:12] | I was thinking of visiting my grandma. | 我在想去看看我外婆 |
[25:16] | Wrong direction, Hanna. | 方向不对 汉娜 |
[25:18] | New Jersey isn’t on the way to Oklahoma. | 去新泽西州跟去俄克拉何马州不是一条路 |
[25:30] | Ali’s leaving. | 艾莉要走了 |
[25:31] | No. She’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[25:33] | She was going to but I stopped her. | 她想走但我阻止了她 |
[25:36] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[25:39] | Emily, wait. | 艾米丽 等等 |
[25:41] | Okay, fine. You’re right. | 好吧 你说对了 |
[25:44] | How could you let her go without telling us? | 你怎么能不告诉我们就让她走呢 |
[25:46] | It’s not safe for her here. | 她待在这儿不安全 |
[25:48] | Like she’ll be safer out there all alone. | 她独自在外就安全吗 |
[25:50] | It’s what she wants. | 这是她想要的 |
[25:53] | Are you sure that’s the only reason | 你确定这是唯一的原因 |
[25:54] | why you’re helping her? | 你帮助她的真正理由 |
[25:56] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这么说什么意思 |
[25:58] | Your hair. Your clothes. | 你换发型 换服装 |
[26:01] | You know, a lot’s changed with you | 她回来后 |
[26:02] | since she’s been back. | 你改变了不少 |
[26:03] | Oh, yeah. And nothing’s changed with you? | 没错 你没改变吗 |
[26:06] | I saw you holding her hand last night. | 我看见你昨晚握住她的手 |
[26:08] | She was frightened. | 她吓坏了 |
[26:10] | She reached for me. | 她先握我的手的 |
[26:10] | What was I supposed to do, slap her hand? | 我能怎么做 甩开她的手吗 |
[26:16] | Don’t you dare follow me. | 你最好别跟着我 |
[26:24] | Let’s go, ladies. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[26:26] | Practice starts in one minute. | 一分钟内开始训练 |
[27:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:04] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[27:07] | No, I didn’t get your message. | 我没收到你的信息 |
[27:10] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[27:13] | Yeah, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:14] | Um, I’ll just sleep over at Hanna’s tonight. | 我今晚会在汉娜家过夜 |
[27:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:23] | Bye, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[28:11] | 确认神秘女子是从拉德里疗养院 逃出来的宝芬妮·杨 | |
[29:01] | 驾驶证 瑞贝卡·凯利 费城 驾驶证 温特·玛尔尼 纽约 | |
[29:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:47] | No! | 不 |
[29:48] | No! | 不要 |
[30:29] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:31] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[30:34] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:46] | We’re calling the police. | 我们报警 |
[30:47] | No. You can’t do that. | 不行 你不能那么做 |
[30:48] | And you can’t call my dad either. | 还有你也不能打给我爸 |
[30:50] | Ali, someone broke into your house and attacked you. | 艾莉 有人破门而入袭击你 |
[30:54] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[30:55] | Okay, if anyone knows that this happened, | 如果有人获知此事 |
[30:56] | I’m never gonna be able to leave here. | 我就再也无法离开这里了 |
[30:59] | Look, if you don’t want anyone to know then fine. | 你可以不告诉其他人 |
[31:01] | Okay, but you’re not going anywhere. | 但你哪都别去 |
[31:02] | At least, not tonight. | 至少今晚别离开 |
[31:10] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[31:13] | Sure. | 请进 |
[31:20] | Toby told me that I’d find you here. | 托比告诉我在这能找到你 |
[31:22] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[31:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:25] | Just wanted to see you. | 我只想看看你 |
[31:35] | Something happen? | 出事了吗 |
[31:36] | Ali was gonna leave town tonight for good | 艾莉今晚本要永远离开玫瑰镇 |
[31:40] | and I was helping her. | 我给予她帮助 |
[31:43] | Look, whoever killed Ali’s mom is still out there. | 杀害艾莉母亲的凶手还逍遥法外 |
[31:47] | I understand her wanting to go. | 我理解她想离开 |
[31:51] | I realized I wasn’t helping her to keep her safe. | 我意识到我不是为了她的安全帮助她 |
[31:57] | Part of me wanted her gone. | 有一部分原因是我想她离开 |
[31:59] | It makes sense. | 你有理由这么做 |
[32:00] | You never liked who you were when you were around her. | 你从来都不喜欢在她身边的自己 |
[32:03] | I still do… | 我现在… |
[32:07] | want her gone. | 还想她离开 |
[32:11] | Hanna, whatever she stirred up inside of you | 汉娜 不管她对你内心造成了什么影响 |
[32:14] | is not gonna go away even, if she leaves. | 是不会因为她的离开而抹去的 |
[32:17] | I should know. | 我知道的 |
[32:20] | I left Ravenswood and what happened there | 离开鸦林镇后 那里发生的事 |
[32:22] | is still with me. | 还是萦绕在我心头 |
[32:24] | What did happen? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:26] | And I know it’s not just about | 我知道除了米兰达不知去向 |
[32:27] | you not knowing where Miranda is. | 还有别的事发生 |
[32:35] | Well, I hope you decide to stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[32:57] | You see anything yet? | 有发现了吗 |
[32:58] | Just you, arriving at my door. | 刚看见你到了我门外 |
[33:02] | I can’t believe you still have a camera in your hallway. | 我不敢相信你在走廊安装了摄像头 |
[33:05] | Makes sense with all the research material here. | 跟我做的研究很合适 |
[33:09] | So whoever dropped off that picture | 所以留下那张图片的人 |
[33:11] | had to have done it after I arrived | 是在我到了之后 |
[33:12] | But before Tanner came. | 坦纳来之前出现的 |
[33:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:15] | Okay, now we wait. | 现在我们等着 |
[33:20] | You know, I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[33:23] | maybe you should tell Tanner the truth about Shana. | 也许你该告诉坦纳关于莎娜的真相 |
[33:27] | You know, that she was the one that shot you. | 关于她开枪打你的真相 |
[33:29] | Where’s this coming from? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[33:31] | Ezra, you lied to the police. | 以斯拉 你对警方说谎 |
[33:33] | You could get into serious trouble. | 你可能会惹上很严重的麻烦 |
[33:35] | But if I tell the truth now, | 但如果我现在说出真相 |
[33:36] | They’re gonna know I’ve been covering something up. | 他们会知道我在掩盖什么 |
[33:39] | Oh, god, I hate that I dragged you into this mess. | 天啊 我讨厌我让你趟浑水了 |
[33:43] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[33:44] | I dragged myself into it when I decided to write a book. | 我决定写书时就让自己陷进去的 |
[33:51] | Oh. Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[33:53] | No. Go back. | 没有 回放 |
[33:59] | Do you know who that is? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[34:01] | Yeah, it’s Eddie Lamb. | 是爱迪·兰博 |
[34:01] | He works at Radley and he’s one of the people | 他在拉德里工作 我在给书取材时 |
[34:03] | I interviewed for the book. | 曾经采访过他 |
[34:05] | Eddie Lamb? | 爱迪·兰博吗 |
[34:06] | That’s who Spencer talked to today. | 斯宾塞今天就跟他谈过 |
[34:08] | She said he wouldn’t tell her a thing, | 她说他什么都不愿意说 |
[34:09] | that it was against Radley policy. | 说这有违拉德里的规定 |
[34:11] | I guess he’s had a change of heart. | 他可能改变主意了吧 |
[34:14] | Okay, but why leave it for you and not spencer? | 可他为什么选择给你 而不给斯宾塞 |
[34:19] | It wasn’t “A”. | 不是A |
[34:21] | Whoever it was could’ve killed me and chose not to. | 不管是谁 这人有能力杀我 却没杀 |
[34:23] | Who would want to scare you like that? | 谁会这样吓你 |
[34:27] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[34:29] | – Your sister. – Melissa? | -你姐姐 -梅丽莎吗 |
[34:30] | She’s part of Mona’s gang. | 她是梦娜的人 |
[34:32] | Look, we don’t know who it is. Okay? | 我们现在不能确定是谁 |
[34:34] | It was too dark to see anything. | 当时太黑了 什么都看不清 |
[34:36] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[34:39] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[34:41] | It happened because she was alone. | 因为她一个人 所以才出了事 |
[34:43] | Hanna wasn’t with her. | 汉娜没跟她在一起 |
[34:43] | – Where is Hanna? – I didn’t call her. | -汉娜去哪里了 -我没打给她 |
[34:46] | She was gonna help Ali leave town tonight. | 今晚她本要帮艾莉离开 |
[34:48] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[34:49] | Don’t be pissed at her. | 别生她的气 |
[34:50] | What happened is just more proof that I should go. | 发生的这一切 更加证明了我应该离开 |
[34:53] | We’re no closer to figuring out who “A” is. | 我们根本无法查明A是谁 |
[34:55] | That might not be true. | 这可不一定 |
[34:59] | Eddie Lamb gave this to Ezra. | 爱迪·兰博把这个给了以斯拉 |
[35:01] | Eddie? Wait, from Radley? | 爱迪 拉德里那个吗 |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:04] | What’s it supposed to be? | 这是什么 |
[35:06] | It’s a drawing of my mother. | 是我妈妈的画像 |
[35:08] | We think that Bethany drew that while she was in there. | 我们觉得是宝芬妮画的 |
[35:11] | So they did know each other. | 所以他们确实认识 |
[35:13] | Doesn’t look like Bethany liked your mom too much. | 看来宝芬妮不怎么喜欢你妈妈啊 |
[35:16] | Really? What gave it away? | 是吗 你怎么看出来的 |
[35:17] | Was it the demon or the spear? | 是那只魔鬼还是那支尖矛 |
[35:19] | – What did Eddie say? – He didn’t. | -爱迪怎么说 -他什么都没说 |
[35:21] | He left it anonymously. | 他匿名留下的 |
[35:23] | Ezra still has a camera in his hallway | 以斯拉在走廊里装了摄像头 |
[35:25] | and we saw it on the video. | 我们看到了录像 |
[35:26] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[35:28] | Why would Eddie leave that for Ezra? | 为什么爱迪会把这个给以斯拉 |
[35:29] | Eddie wants Ezra to know | 爱迪希望以斯拉知道 |
[35:30] | that there’s something to look into at Radley. | 拉德里有东西值得调查 |
[35:34] | One of us has to get in there. | 得有人去看看 |
[35:35] | I vote Spencer. | 我选斯宾塞 |
[35:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:39] | You know the place the best. | 你了解那里 你最合适 |
[35:40] | I can’t go back in there. | 我不能回去 |
[35:41] | I was committed. | 我保证过 |
[35:42] | And her dad helped Toby’s family win a settlement against Radley. | 而且她爸爸帮托比家人拿到了转让契约 |
[35:47] | I think I have a way in. | 我应该有办法进去 |
[35:53] | “See how easy it is for me to kill you? | “知道我杀你有多容易了吗 |
[35:58] | If you leave Rosewood, I will. A.” | 你敢离开玫瑰镇 我就会动手 A” |
[36:02] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[36:03] | For 2 years, “A’s” been hunting you down | 两年来 A一直在追杀你 |
[36:05] | like a warrior cat and now– | 简直阴魂不散 而现在 |
[36:06] | “A” wants you alive and in town. | A希望你活着 在这里生活 |
[36:08] | But why? | 为什么 |
[36:09] | What’s worse than death? | 比死亡更惨的是什么 |
[36:19] | I never thanked you for what you did tonight. | 今晚的事 我还没来得及谢谢你 |
[36:23] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[36:25] | You risked your life for me, Em. | 你冒着生命危险救了我 艾米 |
[36:28] | Most people see danger | 大多数人发现危险 |
[36:30] | and they run in the opposite direction | 会立刻掉头跑开 |
[36:31] | as fast as they can. | 越快越好 |
[36:34] | It’s getting late. | 已经很晚了 |
[36:37] | Do you want me to take you home? | 要我送你回家吗 |
[36:43] | I don’t want to be alone tonight. | 我今晚不想一个人待着 |
[36:46] | Can I stay here? | 我能留下来吗 |
[36:50] | We’ll just sleep. | 只是睡觉 |
[36:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:54] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好 当然可以 |
[37:40] | Hey, I got you banana nut. | 我给你点了香蕉坚果面包 |
[37:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:45] | Is Toby coming? | 托比会来吗 |
[37:47] | No. | 不会 |
[37:47] | He wanted me to stop along over at the house | 他想让我顺便去趟房子那边 |
[37:50] | to see if anything survived the fire. | 看看有什么没被烧毁的 |
[37:52] | Ah, that poor family. | 真是可怜 |
[37:54] | If there’s something I can do for them, | 要是有什么我能帮忙的 |
[37:55] | please let me know. | 记得告诉我 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:03] | I’m with Spencer at the brew. | 我跟斯宾塞在酒吧 |
[38:07] | I’ll be there around noon. | 我中午过去 |
[38:09] | I still have to get our stuff | 我得先收拾东西 |
[38:10] | and check out of the hotel first. | 然后退房 |
[38:12] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[38:17] | Is that dad? | 是爸爸吗 |
[38:18] | It was. | 是 |
[38:20] | Are we moving back home? | 我们要搬回家住吗 |
[38:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:25] | But your father’s moving out. | 但你父亲要搬走 |
[38:29] | We decided it was the best thing for everyone. | 我们觉得这样对大家都好 |
[38:32] | You both decided this? | 你们俩一起决定的吗 |
[38:36] | I don’t understand though. | 但是我不明白 |
[38:37] | I thought you said that everything went well, | 你不是说一切都好吗 |
[38:39] | that you believed him that he was telling the truth. | 你不是相信他说的是实话吗 |
[38:41] | I do. | 是的 |
[38:42] | So? | 那为什么还这样 |
[38:43] | Honey, leaving your dad isn’t about one lie. | 亲爱的 离开你爸爸不只是因为一个谎言 |
[38:46] | It’s about years of them. | 他已经欺骗我很多年了 |
[38:50] | I thought you guys were happy. | 我以为你们在一起很幸福 |
[38:52] | We were. | 是的 |
[38:54] | Some of the time. | 有时候确实幸福 |
[38:55] | Mom, can’t you please, | 妈妈 求你了 |
[38:56] | please just give him one more chance? | 能不能再给他一次机会 |
[38:59] | No, honey. | 不行 亲爱的 |
[39:01] | I already have. | 我已经给过他机会了 |
[39:03] | Too many. | 给过他太多次 |
[39:24] | What are you doing for lunch later? | 一会儿午饭你打算怎么吃 |
[39:26] | Do you want to eat with me? My treat. | 要跟我一起吃吗 我请客 |
[39:29] | I can’t. I got things to do. | 不行 我还有事 |
[39:32] | Look, I’m sorry for not calling you back last night. | 很抱歉昨晚没给你回电话 |
[39:35] | There was just– there’s been a lot– | 最近 最近事情… |
[39:37] | Going on. | 太多了 |
[39:39] | Right? | 对不对 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:43] | I mean, with Ali back– | 艾莉回来了… |
[39:44] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[39:46] | When I saw him this morning at the Grille | 我今早在栅格咖啡厅看到他时 |
[39:47] | I figured that’s why you’ve been so distracted. | 就想明白你最近疏远我的原因了 |
[39:51] | That’s not the only reason. | 不止是因为这个 |
[39:53] | Well, I’ll give you one less thing to worry about. | 那我就帮你减轻一下烦恼吧 |
[39:56] | Travis, wait. | 特拉维斯 等等 |
[39:57] | I can’t keep doing this if you’re only in it halfway. | 如果你不能全心投入我无法继续下去了 |
[40:02] | I like you too much for that. | 我太喜欢你了 所以做不到 |
[40:14] | You have a great school record | 你在学校的表现很不错 |
[40:16] | and we are looking for volunteers. | 我们正在招志愿者 |
[40:18] | But you need to know that our patients can be challenging, | 但是你需要知道 我们的病人不好对付 |
[40:21] | even aggressive at times. | 有时甚至会有攻击性 |
[40:24] | Are you sure you’d be comfortable | 你确定在这样的环境中工作 |
[40:25] | working in this environment? | 你没问题吗 |
[40:28] | I’m comfortable. | 没问题 |
[40:37] | Thank you for stopping here. | 谢谢你过来接我 |
[40:46] | What’s she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[40:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:53] | Good morning, girls. | 早啊 姑娘们 |
[40:54] | Is your dad home? | 你爸爸在家吗 |
[40:56] | You just missed him. | 你刚错过了 |
[40:57] | He left for work a minute ago. | 他刚去上班了 |
[41:00] | Is there anything I can help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[41:01] | Well, actually there is. | 还真有事 |
[41:03] | I would like it if you would come down to the station later | 你随后跟你爸爸去一趟警局 |
[41:05] | with your dad and answer some questions. | 回答几个问题好吗 |
[41:08] | About what? | 什么问题 |
[41:09] | Your childhood friend, Shana Fring. | 关于你儿时的朋友莎娜·福林的 |
[41:16] | I still can’t believe she’s gone. | 我还是不敢相信她不在了 |
[41:18] | Yeah. It’s so sad. | 是啊 太不幸了 |
[41:21] | So much tragedy for such a small town. | 这个小镇发生了太多悲剧 |
[41:24] | If there’s anything I can help you with. | 我一定尽力提供帮助 |
[41:26] | Well, we were hoping that you could tell us | 我们希望你能告诉我们她死的那晚 |
[41:28] | where you were the night she died. | 你在什么地方 |
[41:30] | I already did. | 我已经说过了 |
[41:32] | I was in Philly with the girls. | 我当时跟姐妹们一起在费城 |
[41:34] | Specifically where in Philly… | 费城哪里 要具体一点 |
[41:40] | You know, that kind of thing. | 这种事都要再说明一下 |
[41:45] | Well, you tell your dad to give me a call. | 你让你爸爸给我打电话吧 |
[42:07] | Time for the caged bird to sing. | 笼中之鸟要唱歌了 |