时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previous on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Eddie Lamb gave this to Ezra. | 爱迪·兰博把这个给了以斯拉 |
[00:04] | – It’s a drawing of my mother. – He left it anonymously. | -是我妈妈的画像 -他匿名留下的 |
[00:06] | Eddie wants Ezra to know | 爱迪希望以斯拉知道 |
[00:07] | that there’s something to look into at Radley. | 拉德里有东西值得调查 |
[00:11] | Thief. | 小偷 |
[00:12] | Thief. | 小偷 |
[00:13] | The reason Zack kept calling last night, | 昨晚扎克之所以一直打电话 |
[00:16] | he wanted to know your reaction. | 是因为他想知道你的反应 |
[00:18] | He proposed? | 他求婚了吗 |
[00:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[00:24] | Hanna, right? | 你是汉娜吧 |
[00:25] | It’s Sydney, Emily’s friend. | 我是希妮 艾米丽游泳队的朋友 |
[00:26] | You on your way out? | 你这是离开吗 |
[00:27] | No, I just had dinner over at Em’s. | 不是 我刚刚在艾米家吃了晚饭 |
[00:29] | Do you want to sit for a minute? | 要坐一会儿吗 |
[00:30] | I guess I probably could sober up a little bit. | 我想我也要清醒一下 |
[00:33] | You don’t have to worry about Shana, she’s dead. | 你以后再也不用担心莎娜了 她死了 |
[00:34] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[00:39] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[00:40] | Did you just get the text that came in? It’s from “A”. | 刚刚你收到短信了吗 A发的 |
[00:42] | “New York, New York, it’s hell of a town. | 纽约 纽约 真是个好地方 |
[00:43] | Ali’s keeping secrets. | 艾莉还有秘密没说 |
[00:45] | Maybe that’s because of Hanna’s big mouth.” | 可能是因为汉娜的大嘴巴吧 |
[00:49] | *What child is this,* | 这个孩子是谁 |
[00:52] | *Who laid to rest on Mary’s lap, is sleeping* | 静静躺在玛丽的腿上熟睡 |
[01:01] | *Whom angels greet with anthem sweet* | 天使以圣歌与谁相见 |
[01:06] | *While shepherds watch are keeping* | 牧羊人凝视 |
[01:13] | *This, this is…* | 这 这便是 |
[01:16] | So you hadn’t spoken to Shana | 这么说从绑架之前到现在 |
[01:18] | since before the abduction? | 你还没跟莎娜谈过 |
[01:20] | I hadn’t spoken to anyone during– | 在那期间我跟谁都没有谈过 |
[01:22] | No, I get it. | 是的 我明白 |
[01:25] | Not until you broke free. | 直到你自由之后 |
[01:27] | I’m just trying to understand why Shana, | 我只是想知道为什么莎娜 |
[01:30] | who thought you were deceased, | 以为你死了之后 |
[01:31] | chose to move up to this area and live with her aunt. | 选择搬到这里来跟她的姨妈住 |
[01:37] | I can’t answer that. | 这个我回答不了 |
[01:39] | Well, neither can Shana, | 莎娜也回答不了 |
[01:41] | who really is deceased. | 她是真的死了 |
[01:44] | So you will have to bear with me | 在我调查这些巧合期间 |
[01:45] | while I wrap my brain around the coincidence. | 你得耐心地忍受我了 |
[01:49] | Did you ever try to contact Shana? | 你曾经试图联系过莎娜吗 |
[01:53] | I thought this was going to be about my mother. | 我以为这次问话是关于我妈妈的事 |
[01:57] | Am I the only one who thinks that this freak | 难道只有我一个人觉得这个变态 |
[01:59] | went after her because I got away from him? | 是因为我逃了出来才对我妈妈下手的吗 |
[02:04] | The police have many theories. | 警察有很多想法 |
[02:16] | Why would Tanner do this in here? | 为什么坦纳要在这里询问她 |
[02:17] | To make a point. We’re next. | 为了树立威严 之后就是我们了 |
[02:19] | Maybe the cops saw Ali sneaking out of her house last night, too. | 可能警察昨晚也看到艾莉溜出她家了 |
[02:22] | You didn’t tell Ali about Spencer’s tapes, did you? | 你没告诉艾莉斯宾塞安装了监控的事吧 |
[02:24] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[02:26] | Some of us know how to keep our mouths shut. | 我们中还是有人知道什么时候该把嘴巴闭紧 |
[02:30] | Hey, what was that about? | 是什么事 |
[02:31] | Shana. It was all about Shana. | 莎娜 都是关于莎娜的事 |
[02:34] | Does Tanner know we weren’t in Philly that night? | 坦纳知不知道那晚我们不在费城 |
[02:36] | I can’t tell. | 我也不知道 |
[02:37] | But she clearly doesn’t believe my story. | 但她很显然不相信我说的话 |
[02:40] | She’s trying to trip me up. | 她想给我下套 |
[02:41] | Okay, well, I got to go call Ezra. | 好吧 我得给以斯拉打电话 |
[02:43] | – No, Aria, wait. – For what? | -不行 艾瑞亚 等一下 -等什么 |
[02:45] | So she can go ambush him | 她会趁他去纽约复诊的时候 |
[02:46] | while he’s having a medical check-up in New York? | 来个突然袭击的 |
[02:48] | He needs to know what was broadcast in the brew. | 他得知道汉娜在咖啡店里都说了什么 |
[02:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:56] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候出现的 |
[02:58] | Did you have your bag with you all morning? | 今早你的包一直没离身吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:02] | What’re you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[03:08] | I don’t get it. | 我看不懂 |
[03:09] | Somebody’s circled all the “A’s”. | 有人把所有的A圈了出来 |
[03:14] | What? Is there something else? | 怎么了 还有什么别的吗 |
[03:18] | “Glad to hear you singing. | “很高兴听到你唱歌 |
[03:19] | Last time you were all choked up.” | 上次见你时你差点被掐死” |
[03:55] | It’s not an outrageous theory. | 这个想法并不令人吃惊 |
[03:57] | Mona may have recruited half the school to torture Alison. | 梦娜可能召集全校一半的人来收拾艾莉森 |
[03:59] | It’s not just Alison. | 不光是艾莉森 |
[04:01] | We’re all hearing from “A” Again. | 我们又都收到A的短信了 |
[04:03] | We still have no idea who was in the Brew | 我们还是不知道是谁偷听了汉娜和希妮 |
[04:04] | with Hanna and Sydney. | 在咖啡店里的谈话 |
[04:05] | Maybe Sydney can tell us. | 或许希妮能告诉我们 |
[04:08] | Are you collecting that for recycling? | 你是从垃圾桶里捡来的吗 |
[04:10] | Hanna, | 汉娜 |
[04:11] | what is going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[04:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[04:14] | Yesterday your blouse was on inside out | 昨天你把衣服穿反了 |
[04:16] | and today your locker smells like Oktoberfest. | 而今天你的储物柜充满了啤酒味 |
[04:17] | What are you, the hall monitor? | 你是班长吗 |
[04:18] | No, we’re your friends. | 不 我们是你的朋友 |
[04:20] | And we’re a little bit concerned. | 而且我们有点担心你 |
[04:20] | You know what, this can isn’t even mine. | 这个易拉罐根本不是我的 |
[04:23] | Caleb probably put it in my bag. | 可能是凯勒放在我包里的 |
[04:25] | Don’t. I already have one friend throwing me shade. | 别说了 已经有一个朋友讨厌我了 |
[04:28] | Have you apologized to her? | 你向她道歉了吗 |
[04:30] | Aria doesn’t want to hear it. | 艾瑞亚不想听 |
[04:31] | – I left her a message. – Yeah, we heard it. | -我给她留了言 -是的 我们听到了 |
[04:33] | And it sounded like you were underwater | 听起来好像你是在水底下 |
[04:34] | and Caleb was laughing in the background. | 凯勒在旁边笑 |
[04:36] | He was watching a guy eat his own beard on YouTube. | 他是在看一个人吃自己胡子的视频 |
[04:39] | Classy. You may need to say it again. | 厉害 你可能要再说一遍 |
[04:41] | Yeah, and apologize to Alison. | 是的 而且还要向艾莉森道歉 |
[04:43] | Hanna, you almost outed her in front of my mom. | 汉娜 你差点在我妈妈面前揭穿她 |
[04:46] | Okay, we were there to support her story, | 我们应该支持她的话 |
[04:47] | not throw peanuts at the stage. | 而不是和她唱反调 |
[04:50] | Let’s just finish this at lunch. | 我们午饭时再聊吧 |
[04:52] | I have other plans. | 我还有别的事 |
[04:55] | Ali got grilled by Tanner. | 艾莉被坦纳拷问了 |
[04:56] | “A” must have tipped her off about New York. | 一定是A把纽约的事泄露给她了 |
[04:59] | Has Eddie called yet? | 爱迪打电话了吗 |
[05:00] | We need to figure out what’s up with those drawings. | 我们得搞清楚那些画是怎么回事 |
[05:02] | I’ve got to get them back to Big Rhonda | 我得在壮女朗达发现这些画不见之前 |
[05:04] | before she notices they’re missing. | 把它们放回去 |
[05:06] | Ezra, just call me as soon as you can, okay? | 以斯拉 尽快回我电话 好吗 |
[05:10] | Hey, what are you– what are you doing here? | 你 你在这干什么 |
[05:11] | I was just dropping off some invitations. | 我刚才去送请帖了 |
[05:13] | What are you doing outside? | 你在外面干什么 |
[05:17] | I just had to leave a message for Dad. | 我是给老爸留个言 |
[05:18] | I think I left a book in his car. | 我好像把一本书落在他的车上了 |
[05:20] | You were out the door so fast this morning. | 你今天早晨很快就出门了 |
[05:23] | I thought maybe we could have breakfast together. | 我还打算一起吃早餐呢 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I just figured | 我只是觉得 |
[05:27] | you guys were a little jet-lagged. | 你们俩还没倒过时差来 |
[05:30] | So look, I know we’ve asked you to say | 我知道我们让你 |
[05:32] | a little something Saturday night. | 在周六晚上说几句话 |
[05:34] | Oh, Mom, no. | 老妈 不用 |
[05:35] | I don’t have to. It’s– it’s your engagement party. | 不需要 那是你们的订婚派对 |
[05:39] | No, honey, no, I want you to. It’s just– | 不 亲爱的 我想让你说几句 只是 |
[05:44] | I was wondering if I could introduce you | 我想能不能让你来做 |
[05:46] | as my maid of honor. | 我的伴娘 |
[05:51] | Oh, my God, of course! | 天哪 当然可以了 |
[05:53] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:55] | I’m so glad you said that. | 真高兴你能这么说 |
[05:56] | So I booked us an appointment today | 我给咱俩预约了 |
[05:58] | this afternoon at the bridal shop. So– | 今天下午去婚纱店 |
[06:00] | Wait. Today? | 等一下 今天 |
[06:02] | No– no, I can’t today. I’m at Radley. | 不行 今天不行 我得去拉德里 |
[06:06] | Well, can another volunteer cover your shift? | 找个别的志愿者替你一下不行吗 |
[06:10] | Cause it’s just a little tricky to get these appointments, | 因为搞到预约挺困难的 |
[06:12] | ’cause they book a suite and they do a tea service– | 他们预订了一间套房 还备了套茶具 |
[06:13] | Sounds like fun, Mom, | 听起来很有趣 妈妈 |
[06:14] | but I’m gonna run ahead to class. | 但我得赶去上课了 |
[06:16] | Can we figure this out later? | 我们能过会儿再谈吗 |
[06:17] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:25] | Sydney. | 希妮 |
[06:27] | Hey, were you watching practice? | 你刚看我们训练了吗 |
[06:29] | No, I got hung up in Language Lab. | 没有 我在语音室耽搁了一会 |
[06:31] | Damn. I beat my freestyle record, thanks to you. | 我打破了自己的自由泳记录 多亏了你 |
[06:34] | Actually, I wanted to thank you, | 实际上 我想谢谢你 |
[06:36] | helping Hanna sober up last night. | 昨晚帮汉娜清醒过来 |
[06:38] | I mean, I heard she was totally out of it. | 我听说她昨晚喝得烂醉 |
[06:40] | – She didn’t seem that bad. – Really? | -她看起来没那么糟 -真的吗 |
[06:43] | She’s like Amish when it comes to booze. | 她喝酒就像阿米什人一样 |
[06:44] | Two sips and she’s blotto. | 两小口她就烂醉如泥了 |
[06:46] | Making stuff up, telling people | 瞎编故事 告诉人们 |
[06:47] | her grandfather invented the paper clip. | 她爷爷发明了纸夹 |
[06:49] | – Did he? – Hanna’s? No. | -真的吗 -汉娜爷爷 没有 |
[06:51] | But she called me from home | 但她从家里给我打电话 |
[06:52] | and started rambling about us going back to New York. | 开始扯我们回纽约去 |
[06:55] | I mean, we’ve never even been to New York together. | 我们甚至从没一起去过纽约 |
[06:58] | Did she invite you, too? | 她也邀请你了吗 |
[07:00] | I don’t think she ever mentioned New York. | 我觉得她从没提起过纽约 |
[07:05] | Are you seriously not gonna tell me | 你真不打算告诉我 |
[07:06] | the real reason you came in here? | 你过来的真正原因吗 |
[07:11] | Did they not make the offer? | 他们没给你工作机会吗 |
[07:13] | What offer? | 什么工作 |
[07:15] | Assistant Coach. The team took a vote. | 教练助理 游泳队表决的 |
[07:19] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:21] | Either you’re an amazing liar | 要么你是个高明的骗子 |
[07:22] | or I am a total idiot. | 要么我是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜 |
[07:24] | Please say you’re thrilled. | 告诉我你很高兴 |
[07:26] | Um… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:29] | I mean, I have so much stuff going on… | 我有太多事… |
[07:32] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:36] | I thought you’d want this, my bad. | 我以为你想要这个职位 我的错 |
[07:44] | – Hello? – Caleb? | -喂 -凯勒 |
[07:46] | Oh, hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[07:47] | I thought we were meeting for lunch. | 我以为我们约了一起吃午饭 |
[07:49] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[07:50] | Uh, half past I’m hungry. | 饿得半死 |
[07:52] | Uh, sorry, I must have overslept. | 抱歉 我一定是睡过了 |
[07:54] | Let me just throw some clothes on. | 我随便套几件衣服 |
[07:55] | No, no worries. I’ll just see you later. | 不 别担心 一会儿见 |
[08:05] | Hydrate. | 喝点水吧 |
[08:07] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:10] | Look, I’m really sorry about the other night | 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:11] | at Emily’s dinner. | 在艾米莉家吃饭那天的行为 |
[08:12] | That was so not cool. | 那么做太不冷静了 |
[08:14] | Um, we’re all stressed. | 我们压力都很大 |
[08:17] | But if there’s something else | 但如果有别的什么事 |
[08:19] | and you’re really upset with me… | 你真的生我的气 |
[08:20] | No, we’re good. | 不 我们没事 |
[08:23] | So my dad’s going to Westport for a few days | 我爸要去韦斯特波特待几天 |
[08:26] | and he wants me to go with him. | 他想让我跟他一起去 |
[08:27] | Is “A” gonna let that happen? | A会让你去吗 |
[08:30] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[08:32] | But I obviously can’t stay home alone, so. | 但显然我没法自己待在家 |
[08:35] | Can I crash at your house? | 我能住在你家吗 |
[08:38] | Um, I — I’d have to talk to my mom. | 我得问问我妈 |
[08:42] | She has a lot going on right now. | 她现在事情很多 |
[08:45] | But I’ll talk to her. | 但我会跟她说的 |
[08:49] | It just gets more twisted. | 事情更奇怪了 |
[08:52] | If Bethany was the one who pushed your mom off the roof | 如果是宝芬妮把你妈妈从楼上推下去的 |
[08:55] | and Mrs. DiLaurentis covered for it, | 而迪劳伦提斯夫人掩盖了真相 |
[08:57] | then I don’t understand why she would | 我不理解她为什么会 |
[08:58] | draw these pictures of Mrs. DiLaurentis getting | 画这些迪劳伦提斯夫人 |
[09:01] | skewered by a demon. | 逐渐被魔鬼刺穿的画 |
[09:04] | And why would she turn on her? | 她为什么要突然袭击她 |
[09:05] | And did “A” play any part in it? | A有参与其中吗 |
[09:07] | Because right now the only common denominator | 因为现在在宝芬妮和迪夫人间 |
[09:09] | between Bethany and Mrs. D is “A”. | 唯一的共同点就是A |
[09:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:18] | I know that you wanted to put Radley behind you. | 我知道你想忘了拉德利 |
[09:20] | I can’t put this behind me until it’s over. | 在一切结束前我没法置之脑后 |
[09:24] | And it’s not. | 而这一切还没结束 |
[09:27] | But it might be soon. | 但很快就会结束了 |
[09:30] | Once I’m asking questions from the inside. | 等我一进入内部就能问很多问题了 |
[09:33] | From the inside of what? | 什么内部 |
[09:35] | Did both your parents move out? | 你爸妈都搬出去了吗 |
[09:37] | No, my mom’s just not sitting down for meals. | 不 我妈妈只是不在家吃饭 |
[09:40] | She’s barely even eating. | 她基本不怎么吃东西 |
[09:42] | Your parents are gonna work through this, Spencer. | 你爸妈会熬过这段时期的 斯宾塞 |
[09:45] | They’ve got a lot of history together. | 他们有很多共同的过去 |
[09:46] | That’s what’s splitting them up. | 所以才会让他们分开 |
[09:48] | What did you mean by the “inside”? | 你刚说”内部”是什么意思 |
[09:50] | The police department. | 警察局内部 |
[09:52] | I enrolled at the Harrisburg Police Academy. | 我被哈里斯堡警察学院录取了 |
[09:58] | No, you didn’t. | 不 不会的 |
[10:00] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
[10:01] | Why would you do that without telling me? | 你为何要瞒着我那么做 |
[10:03] | Probably because I anticipated this warm | 可能是因为我预料到了像现在这样热情 |
[10:05] | and encouraging response. | 又令人鼓舞的反应 |
[10:08] | Toby, you can’t just become a policeman. | 托比 你不能就这么当一个警察 |
[10:11] | Why not? I thought the uniform was a turn-on. | 为什么不行 我觉得制服很性感 |
[10:14] | No, it’s not. Is this why you cut your hair? | 不 不是的 这是你剪头发的原因吗 |
[10:16] | Well, you know, since the uniform didn’t work. | 因为制服对你没有用 |
[10:18] | People do not just up and join a police academy. | 一般人不会就这么突然去上一所警察学院 |
[10:22] | They do, when they’re tired of watching people | 会的 当他们厌倦了看着自己的爱人 |
[10:24] | they love feel unprotected. | 没有安全感 |
[10:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:27] | What — look, the cops in this town | 这个镇上的警察们 |
[10:29] | are either bungling or corrupt. | 要么愚笨要么腐败 |
[10:31] | Wouldn’t it be refreshing to have someone inside | 有个真正在乎的人打入内部 |
[10:33] | that building who actually cares? | 不是会使我们精神振作吗 |
[10:35] | Somebody who’ll have access to all those police records? | 他会有所有警察记录的权限 |
[10:38] | And somebody who doesn’t think my house blew up | 也不会认为我家被炸 |
[10:39] | because of a gas leak? | 是因为煤气泄漏 |
[10:44] | So now who’s gonna cook this dinner | 你叫我来你家 |
[10:45] | I was invited over for? | 吃谁做的晚餐 |
[10:47] | You or me? | 你还是我 |
[10:58] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:02] | Um, I’m — I’m looking for Eddie Lamb. | 我在找爱迪·兰博 |
[11:05] | He works here. | 他在这里工作 |
[11:06] | I was just helping out with art therapy. | 我刚才在艺术疗法那帮忙 |
[11:08] | I know why you’re here. But Eddie’s not. | 我知道你为什么在这里 但爱迪不在 |
[11:10] | Yesterday was his last day. | 昨天是他在这里的最后一天 |
[11:13] | He didn’t mention that. | 他没说过 |
[11:15] | Did he get another job? | 他有新工作了吗 |
[11:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:18] | Did he leave a forwarding number? | 他留下新的联系方式了吗 |
[11:20] | Anyway to contact him? | 有什么办法可以联系到他 |
[11:21] | Are you here to finger-paint or speed-date the orderlies? | 你到这来是画手指画还是和看护人约会的 |
[11:24] | I suggest you stick to the day room. | 我建议你待在休息室吧 |
[11:58] | You looked for something? | 你在找什么东西吗 |
[12:08] | I– | 我… |
[12:09] | I couldn’t find you | 我找不到你 |
[12:10] | and I just wanted to take another peek at your sketchbook | 我只想再看看你的写生簿 |
[12:14] | and then just put it right back. | 再把本子放回去 |
[12:19] | One of the nurses… | 其中一名护士 |
[12:22] | they said that you stashed it under your bed. | 她们说你藏在床底下了 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry, Rhonda. Really. | 我很抱歉 朗达 真的 |
[12:30] | I — I never meant to invade your space. | 我不是故意要侵犯你的隐私 |
[12:33] | But I’m gonna go back to the day room now. | 我现在要回休息室去了 |
[12:34] | They’re probably looking for me. | 她们可能正在找我 |
[12:39] | I can forget I saw you here. | 我可以当你没来过 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:43] | But it might cost you something. | 但你可能要付出点代价 |
[12:47] | Like what? | 什么代价 |
[12:50] | There were so many days I thought I wouldn’t make it. | 有太多次我以为自己做不到 |
[12:52] | But then I thought of my family | 但我想到了我的家人 |
[12:56] | and that’s what got me through it. | 这就是我坚持下来的动力 |
[12:59] | Picturing my house, my family. | 不断想着家和家人的样子 |
[13:02] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[13:04] | Oh. Hey, Han. | 汉娜 |
[13:08] | Alison is going to stay with us for a few days | 在艾莉森爸爸回来之前 |
[13:10] | until her dad gets back. | 她要跟我们住一段时间 |
[13:14] | Ali, why don’t you go upstairs and try to get some rest, okay? | 艾莉 不如你上楼休息一下吧 好吗 |
[13:17] | Hanna and I can finish making dinner. | 汉娜和我可以做好晚餐 |
[13:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:21] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[13:22] | You should take a nice hot bath. | 你该好好洗个热水澡 |
[13:25] | Here, you can use these. | 给你 你可以用这个 |
[13:27] | It’ll help you relax. | 它能帮助你放松 |
[13:30] | Thank you, Mrs. Marin. | 谢谢你 玛琳夫人 |
[13:31] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[13:39] | Hanna, can you wash your hands and help? | 汉娜 洗个手来帮忙好吗 |
[13:41] | We’re having stir fry. | 我们要做炒菜 |
[13:46] | That was so upsetting. | 真令人难受 |
[13:51] | That girl has no support system at all. | 没有一个人帮过她 |
[13:57] | You know I used to think Ali was too tough for her own good. | 我以前一直觉得艾莉太过坚强了 |
[13:59] | But, thank God. | 但还好 感谢上帝 |
[14:01] | Thank God she is. | 感谢上帝让她如此坚强 |
[14:03] | Otherwise I don’t think she’d have survived. | 否则我觉得她不会活下来 |
[14:08] | After dinner, could you please | 吃完晚饭后 你可以上去 |
[14:09] | make up the day bed with clean sheets? | 在沙发床上铺上干净床单吗 |
[14:12] | I’m actually not gonna stay for dinner. | 其实今晚我不在家吃晚饭 |
[14:15] | I promised Caleb that I’d help him study | 我答应凯勒要辅导他学习 |
[14:17] | for his exit exams. | 帮他通过退学考试 |
[14:21] | Okay, well, could you at least show Alison | 好的 那你至少去告诉一下艾莉森 |
[14:23] | where the guest towels are? | 客用毛巾在哪 行吗 |
[14:25] | Fine. | 好的 |
[14:29] | And by the way, I’ve asked to use those bath salts, | 顺便提一下 我跟你说想用那些浴盐 |
[14:31] | like a million times. | 说了快有一百万遍了 |
[14:39] | Do you want a cup with that? | 你想用杯子喝吗 |
[14:41] | Maybe some crushed ice. | 或者加点冰块 |
[14:45] | Why you so into that sketchbook? | 你为什么对那本素描本那么感兴趣 |
[14:47] | Was she a friend of yours? | 她是你的朋友吗 |
[14:48] | Bethany? | 宝芬妮 |
[14:51] | No, I– I never met her. | 不 我不认识她 |
[14:53] | But her body was buried in my friend’s backyard. | 但她的尸体被埋在我朋友家的后院里 |
[14:58] | So I think everyone’s just a little curious about | 所以我想大家都有点好奇 |
[15:00] | who she was, why she ran away. | 她是谁 她为什么要逃走 |
[15:03] | Everybody thinks about running away from here. | 每个人都想逃离这里 |
[15:06] | A lot of folks had it a whole lot worse than she did. | 但比她惨的人多了去了 |
[15:08] | How do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[15:10] | I never had nobody signing me out, | 从未有人签字领我出去 |
[15:11] | taking me to the circus. | 带我去看马戏 |
[15:12] | Wait. Who signed Bethany out? | 等等 谁签字带宝芬妮出去了 |
[15:14] | That rich lady with the big beige purse. | 一个拎着大米色手袋的有钱女人 |
[15:17] | She gave Bethany a whole lot more than a bag of chips. | 她给宝芬妮的比一袋薯片要多多了 |
[15:20] | Wait. What rich lady? | 等等 什么有钱女人 |
[15:23] | Was her name Mrs. DiLaurentis? | 她的名字是迪劳伦提斯夫人吗 |
[15:26] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:29] | What kind of gifts was she giving her? | 她给了宝芬妮什么样的礼物 |
[15:33] | Did she ever give her any clothes? | 她给过宝芬妮衣服吗 |
[15:34] | A yellow top, maybe? It was layered and– | 也许是件黄色上衣 一层层的那种 |
[15:36] | I don’t remember anything about a top. | 我不记得有什么上衣 |
[15:39] | But I sure as hell remember Custard. | 但我很确定有卡斯塔德 |
[15:41] | She gave her a pie? | 她给了宝芬妮一个派吗 |
[15:43] | A horse. | 是一匹马 |
[15:45] | She took her out to those stables by Lewisburg | 她带宝芬妮去了路易斯堡的马厩 |
[15:47] | and let Bethany adopt her own damn pony. | 让宝芬妮领养了一匹小马 |
[15:50] | Do you know why Mrs. DiLaurentis | 你知道迪劳伦提斯夫人 |
[15:51] | would have been giving her all these gifts? | 为什么要送她这些礼物吗 |
[15:54] | Rhonda, that rich lady was murdered recently. | 朗达 那个有钱女人最近被谋杀了 |
[15:58] | And her body was found in the backyard next door | 她的尸体在后院被发现 |
[16:00] | to where Bethany’s was buried. | 紧挨着宝芬妮被埋的地方 |
[16:02] | And there’s a really good chance | 而且她们俩被谋杀 |
[16:03] | that the same exact person did this to both of them. | 很可能是一人所为 |
[16:06] | Now do you have any idea at all who this person might be? | 你知不知道这个人可能是谁 |
[16:10] | What’s going on in here? | 这里进展得如何 |
[16:12] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄来的这个 |
[16:15] | Is this your idea of “Occupational therapy”? | 这就是你说的”职业治疗”吗 |
[16:17] | Giving a diabetic soda pop? | 给糖尿病患者汽水喝吗 |
[16:20] | Get out of here. Now. | 立刻出去 |
[16:25] | I can’t even stand to look at her | 我甚至不能直视她 |
[16:27] | and now she’s in my pajamas, drooling on my pillow. | 现在她穿着我的睡衣 在我枕头上睡觉 |
[16:32] | Please tell me you brought food in that bag. | 请告诉我袋子里装的是吃的 |
[16:35] | I thought I was supplying beverages. | 我以为我只负责供应酒水 |
[16:41] | Hey, do you want to go on a trip together? | 你想不想跟我一起去旅游 |
[16:43] | You mean, further than your cabin? | 你是说去比你小屋远的地方吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah, someplace far. | 是啊 更远的地方 |
[16:48] | You’re not the only one who needs to change it up. | 你不是唯一需要改变的人 |
[16:51] | How do you feel about, um, Japan? | 你觉得日本怎么样 |
[16:54] | Mm-mm. I can’t. | 我不行 |
[16:56] | The only sushi I do is California Rolls. | 我唯一吃的寿司是加州卷 |
[17:00] | Myanmar? | 缅甸呢 |
[17:04] | Okay, if I can’t spell it or pronounce it, | 行了 如果这名字我拼不出也不会读 |
[17:07] | I can’t go there. | 我是不会去 |
[17:09] | Hey, did you bring anything to cut this with? | 你有没有带能缓冲一下酒的东西 |
[17:11] | I was just gonna wait till we got back to my place. | 我打算等回我那儿再弄的 |
[17:14] | Do you want to stop and get sodas? | 你想停下来去买些汽水吗 |
[17:16] | I need a sandwich. I’m starving. | 我想要个三明治 我快饿死了 |
[17:19] | You know, I’ll be right back. Do you want anything? | 我马上就回来 你要什么吗 |
[17:37] | Hanna. Can I help you? | 汉娜 需要帮忙吗 |
[17:40] | Or are you just cooling off your face? | 还是你正在给自己的脸降温 |
[17:43] | I want a tuna melt. | 我想要一份金枪鱼三明治 |
[17:45] | Sorry, I closed it up early tonight | 对不起 我今晚关门关得早 |
[17:46] | to get ready for tomorrow. | 要为明天做准备 |
[17:47] | Aria’s mom just left. | 艾瑞亚的妈妈刚走 |
[17:48] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:53] | Do you want it to-go? | 带走可以吗 |
[18:17] | Sydney? | 希妮 |
[18:20] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[18:20] | Your mom said I could interrupt. | 你妈妈说我可以直接上来 |
[18:23] | This was delivered to my house and… | 这个寄到了我家然后 |
[18:27] | well, I’m not really sure what to do with it now. | 现在我不知道该拿它怎么办了 |
[18:33] | You ordered this for me? | 你为我订做了这个吗 |
[18:36] | Guess I should have waited before I pulled the trigger. | 我想我该等等再告诉你这事的 |
[18:39] | You won’t take no for an answer, will you? | 我不答应你是不会罢休的 对吗 |
[18:42] | Maybe ’cause our training sessions aren’t happening anymore. | 可能是因为我们不再有训练课程了 |
[18:45] | I just wanted to know you’d still be in the bleachers. | 我只是想知道你还会在看台上 |
[18:49] | It kind of sucks when you’re the new kid on the team | 作为队里的新人却没人为你加油 |
[18:51] | and no one’s cheering you on. | 这感觉挺难受的 |
[18:54] | My boyfriend used to, but now he’s in college. | 以前我男朋友会为我加油 但他上大学了 |
[18:56] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[18:58] | My mom’s not into it. | 我妈妈对这个不感兴趣 |
[18:59] | And my dad’s always traveling. | 我爸爸一直在外旅游 |
[19:01] | He’s opening these frozen yogurt shops. | 他在经营连锁冻酸奶店 |
[19:03] | They’re all over the place. | 好多地方都有分店 |
[19:04] | You probably saw one when you were in New York. | 你在纽约的时候说不定看见过 |
[19:06] | – They’re called– – Wait. | -店名是 -等等 |
[19:09] | When was I in New York? | 我什么时候去过纽约了 |
[19:12] | Didn’t you say you and your friends were… | 你不是说你跟你的朋友在 |
[19:13] | No, that was Hanna and you said that | 不 那是汉娜 而且你说 |
[19:16] | she never mentioned– | 她没提到过 |
[19:17] | My brain is mush, too much time underwater. | 我脑子里一团浆糊 水下待太长时间了 |
[19:26] | Hey, you want mustard? | 你要芥末吗 |
[19:27] | Yes, please. | 要的 |
[19:30] | Looks really nice in here. | 这里看起来很漂亮 |
[19:32] | Glad you approve. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[19:36] | “Quincinera.” | 十五岁成人礼(拉丁语) |
[19:38] | “Quin-ci-nera.” | 十五岁成人礼(拉丁语) |
[19:41] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[19:43] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:44] | Just a heads up. I can smell you from here. | 小提示 我在这儿都能闻到你的酒味 |
[19:47] | What’s that? Rum? | 你喝了什么 朗姆吗 |
[19:49] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[19:51] | Whiskey? Jeez. | 威士忌 天呐 |
[19:53] | The rough stuff. | 那可是烈酒 |
[19:55] | Bad girl, huh? | 坏女孩 |
[19:56] | Always had a thing for the bad girls. | 我总是喜欢坏女孩 |
[20:04] | You know, this is the part where I’m supposed | 知道吗 这种时候我本该 |
[20:05] | to lecture you about drinking, | 给你讲讲酒文化 |
[20:07] | but I’m willing to keep this between us. | 但这事我愿意替你保密 |
[20:10] | I can keep a secret. Can you? | 我能保守秘密 你能吗 |
[20:15] | Did Aria make the flowers? | 是艾瑞亚做的花吗 |
[20:18] | Yeah. They’re great, right? | 是的 很漂亮吧 |
[20:23] | All yours. | 都归你了 |
[20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:25] | Oh, no, no, please. | 不不 不必客气 |
[20:27] | It’s on me. | 算我的 |
[20:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | I’ll never get back in that room. | 我再也不能进那间病房了 |
[20:42] | Did they fire you? | 他们把你炒了吗 |
[20:43] | No, I didn’t kill her. | 不 我又没杀她 |
[20:45] | I just gave her a frigging root beer. | 我只是给了她一罐该死的根汁汽水 |
[20:46] | How was I supposed to know she needed sugar-free? | 我怎么知道她需要喝无糖的 |
[20:48] | What’s the name of the stables? | 马厩上写的是什么名字 |
[20:50] | I don’t know, but we can figure that out. | 不知道 但是我们会弄明白的 |
[20:52] | How many stables are near Lewisburg? | 路易斯堡附近有多少间马厩 |
[20:53] | Aria, it’s called “Horse Country” for a reason. | 艾瑞亚 那之所以叫赛马庄园是有原因的 |
[20:58] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:02] | I completely forgot. | 我彻底忘记了 |
[21:03] | Where were you? | 你刚去哪了 |
[21:04] | I went through a lot of trouble to change that appointment time | 我费劲功夫更改了预约时间 |
[21:07] | and then you just blew it off. | 结果你却搞砸了 |
[21:08] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:11] | – I– I just have a lot on my mind. – Really? | -我 我只是心里有很多事 -真的吗 |
[21:14] | Or is this some form of passive resistance? | 或者这是某种形式的消极抵抗 |
[21:16] | What? I don’t even know– | 什么 我都不知道 |
[21:17] | Because if something has changed since I first told you, | 因为从我第一次告诉你 如果有什么改变了 |
[21:19] | if you don’t want me to get married again, | 如果你不想我再婚 |
[21:21] | I need you to be open about it, instead of acting out. | 我要你开诚布公地告诉我 而不是宣泄情绪 |
[21:23] | No, that’s not it at all. | 不 事情完全不是这样的 |
[21:26] | Mom, I’m really happy for you. I just– | 妈 我真是为你感到高兴 我只是 |
[21:30] | I don’t know, honestly, I just forgot. | 我不知道 说实话 我只是忘记了 |
[21:36] | Okay, I will try and change the time. | 好 我会尽量改时间 |
[21:39] | – But if you miss it– – I won’t. | -但如果你错过 -我不会的 |
[21:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:00] | I think you should take me home. | 我想你该送我回家了 |
[22:03] | It’s getting late and I don’t want my mom to worry. | 时间不早了 我不想我妈担心 |
[22:06] | Hanna, I can’t drive right now. | 汉娜 我现在不能开车 |
[22:07] | I can call you a cab or something. | 我可以帮你叫辆出租车 |
[22:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:12] | Nothing. It’s just, my skirt. | 没事 只是我的裙子 |
[22:15] | It’s too short. | 太短了 |
[22:18] | No. It’s not. | 不 不短 |
[22:21] | It’s perfect. | 很漂亮 |
[22:34] | Can you call them in like a half an hour? | 能半小时后再打电话叫车吗 |
[22:36] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:39] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[22:42] | Yeah, I’m just drunk and I’m tired. | 没事 我只是又醉又累 |
[22:46] | And I want to go to sleep. | 想睡觉而已 |
[22:56] | Sure. I’ll find out. | 当然 我会弄明白的 |
[23:04] | She wanted to know why Hanna was absent. | 她想知道汉娜为什么没来 |
[23:06] | – What’d you say? – I said, I don’t know. It’s the truth. | -你说了什么 -我说不知道 那是事实 |
[23:10] | Maybe she’s just trying to avoid Aria. | 也许她只是试图回避艾瑞亚 |
[23:12] | Avoiding is not returning a call. | 回避也不是一个电话也不回吧 |
[23:14] | Chasing down your morning muffin with malt liquor, | 用麦芽酒送早餐松糕 |
[23:17] | that’s something else. | 那又是另外一回事 |
[23:19] | If she won’t listen to us, | 如果她不听我们的劝 |
[23:20] | someone needs to talk to Caleb. | 我们得有人去和凯勒谈谈 |
[23:22] | Aria found out the name of the stables. | 艾瑞亚找到马厩上的名字了 |
[23:24] | Well, let’s go after school. | 放学后去吧 |
[23:26] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底在找什么 |
[23:28] | We always thought that Mrs. D | 我们一直以为迪夫人 |
[23:29] | was protecting whoever hit Ali out of love. | 出于爱意保护袭击艾莉的人 |
[23:32] | What if it was out of fear? | 可如果是因为害怕呢 |
[23:35] | What if this person had something on her? | 如果这人要挟了她呢 |
[23:36] | So now we’re thinking that Bethany hit Ali? | 我们现在开始认为是宝芬妮袭击艾莉吗 |
[23:43] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[23:44] | I fell asleep in Caleb’s car. | 我在凯勒的车里睡着了 |
[23:47] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[23:48] | Did class start yet? | 课还没开始上吗 |
[23:50] | No, it’s over. | 不 都下课了 |
[23:52] | What’s in your hair? | 你头发里有什么 |
[23:56] | It’s a Krispie Treat. Can you get it out please? | 是块夹心米酥 能帮我拿出来吗 |
[24:01] | Hanna, | 汉娜 |
[24:03] | why are you napping at 10 A.M.? | 为什么你早上十点睡觉 |
[24:05] | Because I couldn’t sleep, okay? | 因为我睡不着 |
[24:06] | I have a new roommate named Alison. | 我有个新室友叫艾莉森 |
[24:07] | And there’s other stuff, too. | 而且还有别的事 |
[24:10] | Ow! Emily don’t pull so hard. | 疼 艾米丽 别用力拔 |
[24:12] | Well, it’s glued to your scalp. | 都粘在你的头皮上了 |
[24:14] | What other stuff? | 还有什么别的事 |
[24:17] | Hanna, what other stuff? | 汉娜 还有什么别的事 |
[24:19] | If “A” is targeting you– | 如果A开始对你不利 |
[24:20] | It’s not “A”. | 不是A |
[24:22] | Okay. I had a really weird moment with your boss last night. | 好吧 昨晚我和你老板接触时感觉很奇怪 |
[24:28] | My boss? | 我老板 |
[24:29] | – Zack? – Yeah. | -扎克 -是的 |
[24:31] | I went to the Brew to get a sandwich | 我去咖啡店买三明治 |
[24:33] | and he just got a little bit too friendly. Okay? | 他对我有些太过友善了 |
[24:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:38] | He put his hand on my back, Emily, | 他把手放在我背上 艾米丽 |
[24:40] | and it was there for way too long. | 而且放了很久 |
[24:43] | Are you sure that you’re not reading into this? | 你确定你没误解吗 |
[24:44] | No. | 没有 |
[24:46] | I mean, were you buzzed? | 我是说你当时喝醉了吗 |
[24:49] | You know what, forget I said anything. | 就当我没说过吧 |
[24:51] | Hanna, wait. | 汉娜 等等 |
[24:51] | No! The only reason I told you | 不 我之所以告诉你们 |
[24:53] | was because part of me wants to say something to Aria. | 是因为我想把这事告诉艾瑞亚 |
[24:55] | But if you two don’t believe me– | 但如果你们不相信我 |
[24:56] | That’s not what we said. | 我们没这么说 |
[24:57] | It’s just that if you misinterpreted this at all, | 只是如果你误解了 |
[25:00] | you don’t want to be putting it out there | 你不会想在订婚晚宴的前两天 |
[25:01] | two days before this guy’s engagement party. | 把这件事张扬出来 |
[25:03] | And once it’s said, you can’t take it back. | 一旦说了 就没有回转余地了 |
[25:07] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你们说得对 |
[25:09] | See you guys later. | 一会见 |
[25:11] | Hey, Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[25:11] | No, I have to go to the bathroom. | 不 我得去洗手间 |
[25:16] | Hanna, are you in there? | 汉娜 你在里面吗 |
[25:17] | The school just called me. | 学校刚刚打电话给我 |
[25:19] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[25:21] | Is everything okay? Where’s Hanna? | 你没事吧 汉娜去哪了 |
[25:25] | Caleb picked her up. | 凯勒接她走了 |
[25:28] | Why aren’t you at school? | 你怎么不去学校 |
[25:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[25:37] | I heard someone last night… | 昨晚我听到有人 |
[25:41] | outside the window, trying to get in. | 在窗外 试图想进来 |
[25:44] | I couldn’t go to sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[25:45] | I just kept hearing things. | 一直听到有声响 |
[25:48] | And when I got up to go to school this morning… | 今天我起床去学校时 |
[25:52] | I couldn’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[25:56] | Alison… | 艾莉森 |
[26:00] | Did you sleep in there last night? | 你昨晚是在床上睡的吗 |
[26:06] | Okay, I’ll call the school. | 好 我给学校打电话 |
[26:11] | You try to get some rest, okay? | 你试着睡一会 好吗 |
[26:14] | I’m gonna take the day off. | 我今天请假留在家里 |
[26:41] | Are you Declan? | 你是戴克兰吗 |
[26:43] | Hi. The lady inside said you were the one | 你好 里面的那位女士说 |
[26:46] | to talk to for lessons. | 上课的细节要找你谈 |
[26:48] | I don’t work with beginners. | 我不教初学者 |
[26:50] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[26:52] | I’ve had 8 years of English. | 英语我已经学了8年了 |
[26:54] | I teach Western. | 我教西方文学 |
[26:57] | We… we just heard that this place was really great. | 我们只是听说这里很不错 |
[27:01] | Our neighbor used to ride up here. | 我们有个邻居经常骑马到这边来 |
[27:02] | Jessica DiLaurentis? | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 |
[27:06] | She might not have been up here for a while. | 她可能有段时间没来了 |
[27:07] | But there was this horse, Custard? | 但是有匹叫卡斯塔德的马 |
[27:10] | You here on some kind of dare? | 你们是壮着胆子来的吧 |
[27:13] | What? | 什么 |
[27:14] | You look like the only horse | 看你们的样子 唯一知道的马是玩偶吧 |
[27:15] | you’ve ever been around was stuffed and in your crib. | 而且那时你们还是摇篮里的小不点 |
[27:17] | If you’re that spooked around Zarro– | 要是你那么怕扎罗的话 |
[27:18] | She’s not spooked. | 她不是怕 |
[27:21] | Just shy. | 只是害羞而已 |
[27:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:25] | Come on, Zarro. Come on. | 来吧 扎罗 过来 |
[27:33] | What are you? Mute? | 你是怎么回事 哑巴了 |
[27:42] | So Hanna’s having dinner with Caleb again. | 汉娜今晚又是和凯勒一起吃饭 |
[27:46] | Not really sure what’s going on with her. | 我也不知道她是怎么了 |
[27:48] | But I thought the two of us could go out | 但是我想我们两个可以一起出去 |
[27:50] | and grab a bite to eat. | 吃点好的 |
[27:52] | I’m okay staying here. | 待在这里就很好了 |
[27:54] | Honey, you’ve been inside all day. | 亲爱的 你整天都闷在房间里 |
[27:58] | I think we need to go out. | 我觉得我们应该出去走走 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:14] | Declan? | 戴克兰 |
[28:16] | Sorry, we’re still here. Just curious. | 不好意思 还是我们 只是问一下 |
[28:18] | Do you ever let people adopt your horses? | 你让别人领养过你的马吗 |
[28:21] | We’ve done it a few times. | 有过几次 |
[28:22] | Special cases. | 都是特殊情况 |
[28:24] | That lady you’re talking about, | 那位你们提到的女士 |
[28:26] | is she the one who came up here with that strange girl? | 她来的时候是不是带着个奇怪的女孩 |
[28:28] | The one who wanted to ride in her slippers? | 那孩子想穿着拖鞋骑马 |
[28:30] | Bethany? | 宝芬妮 |
[28:31] | I don’t remember names. | 我不记得名字了 |
[28:32] | But after the bucket incident, | 但是发生水桶意外之后 |
[28:34] | I don’t think they ever came back. | 我想她们没有再回来过 |
[28:36] | What– | 什么 |
[28:36] | what happened with the bucket? | 什么水桶意外 |
[28:38] | The lady wanted the girl to call her Aunt Jessie. | 那位女士希望那姑娘叫她杰西阿姨 |
[28:41] | Girl has a meltdown, throws a bucket at her. | 那姑娘崩溃了 然后朝她扔水桶 |
[28:43] | I knew they weren’t related. | 我知道她们不是亲戚 |
[28:44] | There was something else going on. | 她们之间肯定还有别的事 |
[28:45] | Was it always just the two of them | 当时就她们两个人 |
[28:47] | or was there ever a third person? | 还是有第三个人出现 |
[28:49] | Maybe another blonde girl | 有没有一个金发女孩 |
[28:50] | who called Mrs. DiLaurentis “Mom”? | 她管迪劳伦提斯太太叫妈妈 |
[28:52] | A lot of people come through here. | 这儿来过很多人 |
[28:53] | I don’t take attendance. | 我不会记得所有人 |
[28:56] | You guys might want to head out | 暴风雨马上就要来了 |
[28:57] | before that storm kicks in. | 你们最好赶快走 |
[28:58] | The roads up here, they turn into soup. | 一下雨 来这儿的路就会积水 |
[29:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:05] | Why would you ask if Alison had come up here? | 为什么问艾莉森来没来过 |
[29:08] | She told us she never met Bethany. | 她说她从没见过宝芬妮 |
[29:09] | Yeah, she told us a lot of things. | 她告诉我们的不止这个 |
[29:11] | Where are you going with this? | 你问这要干什么 |
[29:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:13] | I just thought it would be worth it to float the question. | 我只是觉得问一句会比较好 |
[29:16] | It’s gonna start pouring. Let’s go. | 马上就要下大雨了 快走吧 |
[29:18] | No, I just need to take a look around here first. | 不 我想先在周围看看 |
[29:20] | Spencer, where are you going? | 斯宾塞 你要去哪 |
[29:45] | Hey. Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 不是有意要吓你的 |
[29:50] | Saw you out here, thought we could talk. | 看到你在外面 我想我们可以谈谈 |
[29:52] | I was actually just about to leave. | 我马上就要走了 |
[29:54] | What’s your rush? Finish your meal. | 这么急干什么 先吃完再说 |
[29:57] | I just wasn’t sure what your takeaway was of yesterday. | 我只是想知道你昨天的外卖怎么样 |
[30:02] | Yeah, sorry I was sort of off. | 对不起 我当时有点心不在焉 |
[30:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:07] | I wasn’t sure if you were feeling | 我不清楚你是不是和我有 |
[30:08] | the same vibe as me, but… | 一样的感觉 但是 |
[30:12] | I kind of think you are. | 我觉得你感觉到了 |
[30:32] | Keep me up. | 联系我 |
[30:49] | There’s two of us. | 两个人 |
[30:51] | Yes, and can we just have a quieter table, | 对 我们想要个安静点的座位 |
[30:55] | maybe in the corner or something? | 能把我们安排在角落里吗 |
[30:57] | All right. Thank you. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[31:22] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[31:24] | Is that you, honey? | 是你吗 亲爱的 |
[31:31] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[31:41] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[31:42] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我马上就下来 |
[32:02] | You know, actually I’m not that hungry. | 我其实没那么饿 |
[32:08] | Give me your phone. | 把你的电话给我 |
[32:42] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么情况 |
[32:48] | Anything distinctive about it? The shadow? | 那个黑影有什么特征吗 |
[32:54] | Mrs. Marin? | 玛琳太太 |
[32:57] | It was a man. | 是个男人 |
[32:58] | A man’s shadow. | 那个是个男人的黑影 |
[33:01] | Feel certain that’s what it was, Alison? | 你也这么觉得吗 艾莉森 |
[33:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:06] | Why do you feel certain it was a man’s shadow? | 是什么让你肯定那是个男人 |
[33:11] | Because it was big. | 因为看起很高大 |
[33:14] | Loud. | 声音也很大 |
[33:16] | Loud? | 声音大 |
[33:18] | His weight made the floorboards creak. | 他走路的时候 木地板会响 |
[33:20] | I thought you weren’t aware of the intruder | 我以为在下楼之前 |
[33:22] | until you came downstairs. | 你都不知道有人闯进来了 |
[33:23] | By that time he would have been in the kitchen. | 那个时候他已经在厨房里了 |
[33:26] | Are there floorboards in the kitchen or is it tile? | 厨房铺的是木地板还是瓷砖 |
[33:28] | Floorboards. Why are you questioning her like this? | 木地板 你为什么要这么盘问她 |
[33:31] | This is just standard police procedure. | 这只是警方的例行程序 |
[33:32] | Really? To treat the victim like a criminal? | 是吗 把受害人当成罪犯看待 |
[33:35] | I’m just gathering as much detailed information as I can. | 我只是在尽可能地收集信息细节 |
[33:38] | Hasn’t this girl been through enough? | 这姑娘经历得还不够多吗 |
[33:41] | There’s a predator out there and you have done nothing, | 袭击者逍遥法外 你们却袖手旁观 |
[33:44] | nothing to make anyone feel any safer! | 这不会让任何人感到更安全 |
[33:46] | Mrs. Marin… | 玛琳太太… |
[33:47] | I’m not talking to you as a concerned citizen. | 我不是作为一个关心的市民才说这些话 |
[33:49] | I’m a mother, | 我是个母亲 |
[33:49] | whose daughter is also affected by this situation. | 我女儿也被这种情况困扰着 |
[33:53] | You need to catch this psycho before– | 你们得抓住这个疯子 免得 |
[34:03] | before he strikes again. | 免得他伤害更多的人 |
[34:29] | Do you need a towel? | 你需要毛巾吗 |
[34:31] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[34:34] | Look, I know that me and you | 我知道我们 |
[34:35] | aren’t on the best terms right now, | 现在关系不太好 |
[34:36] | but I had to come over and I don’t know | 但我必须过来 我不知道 |
[34:42] | how else to say this, so I guess I’ll just say it but– | 该怎么告诉你 所以我就直说了 |
[34:45] | Zack hit on me. | 扎克占我便宜 |
[34:49] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | At first I thought that he was joking, | 开始我以为他只是开玩笑 |
[34:51] | – but then he got into my car and… – Wait. | -然后他又进了我的车 -等一下 |
[34:54] | What– what are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[34:59] | He wanted to hook up with me. | 他想跟我好 |
[35:03] | You kissed him? | 你亲他了 |
[35:04] | No. | 没有 |
[35:05] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[35:06] | But he was the one who… | 是他… |
[35:07] | This is so messed up. | 真是糟透了 |
[35:09] | Aria, I know. That’s why I wanted to tell you. | 我知道 艾瑞亚 所以我才想告诉你 |
[35:11] | No. You. | 我说的是你 |
[35:12] | You are the problem, Hanna. | 你才是出问题的那个 汉娜 |
[35:13] | You’re always the problem. | 出问题的一直都是你 |
[35:16] | What? | 什么 |
[35:16] | The rest of us are getting ulcers | 我们其他人为了不说错话 |
[35:18] | trying not to say the wrong thing, | 都快憋出病了 |
[35:19] | and you’re getting hammered in front of Emily’s mom | 你却在艾米丽她妈妈面前喝醉酒 |
[35:22] | and blabbing to a stranger. | 还跟陌生人乱说秘密 |
[35:23] | I told you I was sorry. | 我都跟你道歉了 |
[35:24] | No, you didn’t tell me that. “A” did. | 不是你 是A告诉我的 |
[35:29] | You couldn’t even remember what you said. | 你连自己说过什么都不记得 |
[35:30] | We were just shouting out guesses | 你只是胡乱猜测 |
[35:31] | trying to jog your memory. | 想唤起自己的记忆 |
[35:33] | It’s like playing charades with drunky. | 这就像跟喝醉的人玩字谜游戏一样 |
[35:35] | Sounds like murder. | 听上去跟谋杀无异 |
[35:37] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[35:38] | What’d you do, Hanna? | 你干了什么 汉娜 |
[35:39] | Did you invite him into your car? | 是你邀请他上你的车的吗 |
[35:40] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样 |
[35:41] | – Were you trashed? – No. | -你喝得大醉了吗 -没有 |
[35:42] | If you want to spiral out of control | 如果你想尽情失控 |
[35:44] | and self-destruct, by all means go right ahead. | 尽情自暴自弃 你尽管去 |
[35:46] | But I sure as hell am not going to let you | 但我绝对不会让你 |
[35:48] | take my mom down, too. | 带上我妈一起 |
[35:58] | They’re not gonna list every visitor that’s ever come. | 他们不会把来过的人都记上的 |
[35:59] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不准 |
[36:01] | I’m looking for Alison’s handwriting. | 我在找艾莉森的笔迹 |
[36:11] | Did you find something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[36:13] | Why was this hanging here? | 这个为什么挂在这里 |
[36:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:18] | What’s it doing? | 马怎么了 |
[36:19] | This is my sister’s. | 这是我姐姐的 |
[36:20] | Look at the initials. | 你看上面的姓名缩写 |
[36:23] | M.H. Oh, my God. How did you– | MH 天哪 你怎么… |
[36:25] | I recognized the riding crest. | 我认识这个标志 |
[36:26] | It’s where we used to take lessons. | 是我们以前一起上课的地方 |
[36:28] | What is it doing here? | 这个为什么会在这里 |
[36:32] | Why is he so freaked out? | 马为什么这么受惊的样子 |
[36:34] | It’s the thunder. | 因为雷声 |
[36:36] | – Let’s go. – No, not yet. | -我们走吧 -先别走 |
[36:37] | Spencer, for God’s sake, | 斯宾塞 天哪 |
[36:39] | just take the helmet with you, okay? | 带上骑帽走好吗 |
[36:40] | I want to check the list again. | 我想再看看名单 |
[36:41] | Maybe Melissa signed in with a different name. | 可能梅丽莎用的化名 |
[36:43] | Yeah, Maleficent, okay? | 用的玛琳菲森行了吧 |
[36:44] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[36:50] | – Spencer, it’s locked? – What? | -斯宾塞 门被锁了 -什么 |
[36:59] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么离开啊 |
[37:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[37:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[37:04] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[37:11] | Quick, grab the other end of this. | 快 跟我抬这个 |
[37:13] | What? We climb to the roof? | 干什么 要爬上屋顶吗 |
[37:15] | No, just push it up against the gate. Hurry. | 不 用这个把门顶上 快点 |
[37:25] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[37:35] | Come on! | 快走 |
[38:08] | – Toby. – I got your message. | -托比 -我收到你的短信了 |
[38:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:12] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[38:14] | Something’s just stuck in it | 有东西进去了 |
[38:16] | and I’m trying to get it out. | 我正想弄出来 |
[38:18] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[38:19] | What smell? | 什么味道 |
[38:20] | It smells like… | 闻着像… |
[38:22] | Manure? | 粪肥吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah, what is that? | 对 那是什么 |
[38:26] | It’s manure. | 就是粪肥 |
[38:29] | Emily and I went over to the stables | 我和艾米丽去马厩那边了 |
[38:30] | where Mrs. DiLaurentis used to take Bethany. | 就是迪劳伦提斯太太带宝芬妮去过的那个 |
[38:34] | Did you find something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[38:36] | Bethany apparently didn’t like to be bribed. | 宝芬妮显然不喜欢被收买 |
[38:40] | And my sister’s riding helmet was there. | 还发现我姐姐的骑帽在那里 |
[38:42] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[38:43] | Melissa’s been up there, too? | 梅丽莎也去过那里吗 |
[38:45] | Possibly, unless “A” knew that we were going out there | 有可能 除非A知道我们要去 |
[38:47] | and then just planted it. | 然后故意安排的 |
[38:50] | What happened to your eye, Spence? | 你的眼睛是怎么回事 斯宾塞 |
[38:55] | We got locked in this stall | 我们被关在马厩里了 |
[38:56] | and the horse next to us just went psychotic | 边上的那匹马就跟疯了一样 |
[38:58] | and we got really close to being kicked to death. | 我们差点被踢死了 |
[39:02] | So did “A” take credit for this yet? | 这是A干的吗 |
[39:04] | Toby. | 托比 |
[39:05] | I’m just– I’m so tired of feeling like this. | 我 这种感觉让我实在是太累了 |
[39:08] | Feeling like what? | 什么感觉 |
[39:12] | Powerless. | 无力感 |
[39:16] | That’s what I wanted to call and tell you. | 我打电话找你就是想跟你说这个 |
[39:19] | What, that you’re lucky you didn’t get trampled? | 说什么 你很幸运没被踩死吗 |
[39:21] | No. To tell you that I’m sorry. | 不是 是跟你道歉 |
[39:33] | What are you talking about? | 你这是说什么 |
[39:37] | If you becoming a cop is going to put an end to this, | 如果你当警察能结束这一切 |
[39:40] | then I say, go. | 那我让你去 |
[39:43] | Study hard, | 努力学习 |
[39:45] | graduate early. | 提前毕业 |
[39:48] | Because coming back to this house | 因为回到这间屋子 |
[39:50] | with my parents split up and… | 看到我父母分开 |
[39:53] | Melissa being a part of this, it’s just– | 梅丽莎也脱不了干系 事情… |
[40:00] | it’s getting so much worse. | 事情真是越来越糟糕了 |
[40:21] | Why can’t I get this? | 为什么不给我 |
[40:23] | Sweetheart, there’s a limited amount of tissue paper around here. | 亲爱的 我们包装纸数量有限 |
[40:27] | Are you shaming me? | 你这是在侮辱我吗 |
[40:28] | You have no shame. | 你本来就没羞耻心 |
[40:30] | No shame– | 没羞耻心… |
[40:38] | Oh, man, look at yours. | 天哪 看看你做的 |
[40:40] | Master at work. | 大师级水准啊 |
[40:41] | Is your son great at this, too? | 你儿子做这个也做得很棒吗 |
[40:42] | No, which is why he’s hiding upstairs. | 不 所以他才躲在楼上 |
[40:46] | Okay, I’m gonna take a break. | 好 我先休息一下 |
[40:51] | Movie time? | 要看电影吗 |
[40:53] | No, I– I think I’m just gonna go to bed. | 不看 我想去睡觉了 |
[40:56] | Really? But you said this morning you wanted | 真的吗 今早你不是说 |
[40:58] | to watch that one. | 要看这部电影 |
[40:58] | That’s why we got it. | 所以我们才买了 |
[41:01] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[41:06] | You know what? | 算了 |
[41:07] | Let’s watch it. I’ll rally. | 我们看吧 我会打起精神的 |
[41:22] | I’m not leaving another voicemail. | 我不要留语音信息了 |
[41:24] | Who are you trying to call? | 你这是给谁打电话 |
[41:25] | Aria. She won’t call me back. | 艾瑞亚 她不回我电话 |
[41:27] | Have you heard from Aria? | 你有艾瑞亚的消息吗 |
[41:29] | No, I just got off the phone with Hanna though. | 没有 不过我刚跟汉娜通完电话 |
[41:31] | What’s with the cop car in your driveway? | 车道上有辆警车是怎么回事 |
[41:32] | He brought me here so I could get my dad’s numbers in Westport. | 他开车带我来找我爸爸在韦斯特波特的号码 |
[41:35] | And I told him I need to pack up a few more things. | 我跟他说我还需要再打包点东西 |
[41:37] | How’s Hanna’s mom? | 汉娜她妈妈怎么样了 |
[41:38] | She’s a basket case. | 她现在精神紧张到跟废人一样 |
[41:39] | I mean, is this how it’s going to be from now on? | 以后都要这样了吗 |
[41:41] | Our parents are going to be physically attacked, too? | 我们的父母也要被袭击了吗 |
[41:44] | This is not the same “A” who got their jollies | 这不是以前那个以撬我们的储物柜 |
[41:46] | breaking into our lockers and leaving nasty notes. | 给我们留纸条吓唬我们为乐的A了 |
[41:48] | – This “A” is… – Noel Kahn. | -这个A… -诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[41:52] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[41:54] | I asked Noel to break into Hanna’s house tonight. | 是我让诺埃尔今晚闯进汉娜她家的 |
[41:57] | That’s who was in the kitchen. It was Noel. | 厨房里那个人就是诺埃尔 |
[42:00] | I needed someone who mattered. | 我需要找个重要的人 |
[42:02] | Someone like Hanna’s mom to stop questioning | 比如汉娜她妈妈 让她不要再 |
[42:04] | what happened to me. | 对我的事问东问西 |
[42:05] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[42:08] | Well, it worked, didn’t it? | 反正起作用了 不是吗 |