时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I asked Noel to break into Hanna’s house tonight. | 是我让诺埃尔今晚闯进汉娜她家的 |
[00:05] | That’s who was in the kitchen. It was Noel. | 厨房里那个人就是诺埃尔 |
[00:07] | – Hey, how’s your mom? – Freaked. | -你妈怎么样了 -吓坏了 |
[00:08] | Guys, we needed to do that. | 各位 我们需要那么做 |
[00:10] | You saw Tanner cornering me at school. | 你们看见坦纳在学校逼问我 |
[00:11] | She’s trying to poke holes in our story. | 她想在我们的故事里找漏洞 |
[00:13] | Your story. | 是你的故事 |
[00:14] | Can you take this? | 你能帮我收着吗 |
[00:15] | Give each of the girls a copy. | 给大伙每人拷贝一份 |
[00:16] | They need to memorize it. | 她们要熟记这些话 |
[00:17] | You recorded that? | 你录下来了 |
[00:18] | Would you let me borrow one of those cameras? | 你能借我一台摄像机吗 |
[00:20] | The camera is for my sister. | 装摄像机是为了我姐姐 |
[00:23] | She’s connected to all of this. | 她和这些事都有关联 |
[00:24] | Aria, if you don’t want me to get married… | 艾瑞亚 如果你不想我结婚 |
[00:26] | It has to do with you marrying Zack. | 问题是你结婚的对象是扎克 |
[00:28] | Was he inappropriate with you? | 他对你有什么不恰当的言行吗 |
[00:29] | Maybe he was with Hanna. | 也许是对汉娜 |
[00:31] | Ali, where did that scar come from, | 艾莉 你的伤疤是怎么弄的 |
[00:32] | the one on your thigh? | 就是你大腿上的那个 |
[00:33] | Caleb, this can’t go on. | 凯勒 不能一直这样 |
[00:35] | I’m talking about Hanna. | 我是在说汉娜的事 |
[00:36] | She’s getting wasted in the middle of the day. | 她大白天就开始酗酒了 |
[00:38] | I’m in Noel’s car | 我在诺埃尔车里 |
[00:40] | and he has pictures of Alison. | 他有艾莉森的照片 |
[00:42] | He put them in the same envelope | 和他当时正在听的一盒录音带 |
[00:43] | as the tape he was listening to. | 放在同一个信封里 |
[00:44] | They caught him, the person | 警方抓住他了 |
[00:45] | who broke in here last night. | 昨晚闯入这里的人 |
[00:47] | Alison, is that the man who kidnapped you? | 艾莉森 是他绑架你的吗 |
[01:00] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[01:01] | Cyrus Petrillo. | 赛勒斯·彼得里洛 |
[01:05] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[01:06] | Mrs. Marin’s neighbor reported a man lurking | 玛琳夫人的邻居报案说有人潜伏在 |
[01:09] | in her yard. | 她的院子 |
[01:11] | And he’s admitted to everything? | 他承认了所有的事 |
[01:13] | His story matches Alison’s. | 他的口供与艾莉森的相符 |
[01:15] | The abduction, the blindfold, her escape. | 绑架 蒙眼 她的逃脱 |
[01:19] | I’m telling you the same thing | 我现在告诉你的话 |
[01:20] | I told Ashley Marin and your daughter. | 我对艾什莉·玛琳和你女儿都说了 |
[01:22] | Not a word of this to anyone | 在我们搜集足够正式控告他的证据前 |
[01:24] | until we get enough evidence to press charges. | 不能向任何人透露这事 |
[01:27] | We need to make sure that this man | 我们需要确认他就是 |
[01:29] | is who he says he is. | 他声称的那个人 |
[01:32] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[01:34] | where is she? | 她在哪 |
[01:46] | It must be him. | 肯定是他 |
[01:50] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[01:52] | Is that the man who hurt you? | 是他伤害你的吗 |
[02:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:03] | You said you don’t know? | 你说你不知道 |
[02:05] | What was I supposed to say, Spencer? | 我该怎么说 斯宾塞 |
[02:06] | How about “No”? | 可以说”不是”呀 |
[02:08] | I was blindfolded, remember? | 我被蒙眼了 记得吗 |
[02:10] | I’m sorry, do we seriously have to remind you | 对不起 你真的需要我们提醒你 |
[02:12] | that you were never actually kidnapped? | 你实际上从来没被绑架过吗 |
[02:13] | There’s a man being questioned by the police | 那个人为了自己没犯过的罪行 |
[02:15] | right now for a crime that never happened. | 正在被警方盘问 |
[02:17] | Guys, this is “A”. | 各位 是A设计的 |
[02:20] | I mean, you said he knew about the rock that hit you. | 你说他知道你被石头打的事 |
[02:22] | He knew where you were kept, what you ate, | 他知道你被关在哪 你吃什么 |
[02:23] | what mattress you slept on. | 你睡在什么褥子上 |
[02:25] | It’s the same story that you told the doctor. | 跟你告诉医生的是同一个故事 |
[02:27] | And Holbrook, the night we got back from New York. | 还有霍尔布鲁克 那晚我们从纽约回来 |
[02:29] | Well, it doesn’t matter where “A” got it. | A怎么获知此事不重要 |
[02:32] | What matters is what “A” is planning to do now. | 重要的是A现在打算做什么 |
[02:34] | If “A” is behind this, that’s exactly | 如果A是幕后黑手 |
[02:36] | who that guy is gonna run to when he panics. | 那家伙惊慌失措时就会去找A |
[02:38] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[02:39] | I’m saying, if I can make him think | 我在说 如果我们让他以为 |
[02:41] | that he’s gonna go down for this, | 他会因此惹祸上身 |
[02:43] | we can follow him to “A” and finally win “A’s” game. | 我们可以跟着他找到A 并最终打败A |
[02:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[02:46] | We win the game, we find out who “A” is. | 我们打败A 找出A是谁 |
[02:48] | What happens when we lose? | 我们输了会怎样呢 |
[03:16] | Is it weird that we haven’t gotten | 我们到现在还没收到 |
[03:17] | an “A” message about this yet? | A的信息 很奇怪吧 |
[03:18] | No, I don’t need a creepy text to read the writing on the wall. | 我不需要恐怖短信告诉我凶兆 |
[03:21] | The second Ali says that this guy kidnapped her, | 艾莉告诉我们她被这人绑架时 |
[03:24] | we’re gonna figure out that Cyrus Petrillo’s | 我们就清楚知道不可能是 |
[03:25] | a sheep farmer in Montana and couldn’t possibly have done this. | 赛勒斯·彼得里洛这个蒙大纳牧羊人干的 |
[03:28] | And then the whole world’s gonna know | 然后全世界都知道 |
[03:30] | that Ali’s a big fat liar. | 艾莉是个超级大骗子 |
[03:31] | And us. Right now, | 还有我们 现在 |
[03:32] | we’re just as big and fat as she is. | 我们跟她一样像超级大骗子 |
[03:34] | Hey, guys, keep your voices down. | 各位 小点声说话 |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:36] | Thank God the cops are here so we don’t have | 幸好警察在这 |
[03:38] | to worry about being imaginary kidnapped. | 我们无需担心被虚构绑架 |
[03:40] | Yeah, but once Tanner figures out | 但一旦坦纳搞清楚 |
[03:41] | that the kidnapping story is a lie, | 绑架的故事是个谎言 |
[03:43] | they’re gonna figure out about New York and Shana real quick. | 他们很快就会搞清楚纽约和莎娜的事了 |
[03:45] | Ali’s not an idiot. | 艾莉不是傻瓜 |
[03:46] | She’s not gonna walk right into an obvious “A” trap. | 她不会一脚踩入A明显布下的陷阱 |
[03:49] | We don’t know that anymore. | 我们不能再这么确定了 |
[03:50] | We all heard her in there. She’s gone rogue. | 我们都听到她在里面说的 她不按常理出牌 |
[03:53] | Okay, well, someone needs to go back in there | 那么得有个人进去 |
[03:55] | and make sure that she doesn’t ID this guy. | 确保她不会认出那人 |
[03:57] | Right, well, Emily? | 艾米丽去吧 |
[03:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[04:01] | Spencer’s the convincing one. | 斯宾塞更有说服力 |
[04:02] | Yeah, but you’re the hardest to disappoint. | 但你是最难被拒绝的 |
[04:04] | It’s about your eyes. | 你的眼神让人无法拒绝 |
[04:08] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[04:12] | How’s your mom doing? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[04:13] | She’s heartbroken. | 她心碎了 |
[04:15] | God, it’s so awful. | 天啊 太糟糕了 |
[04:17] | I mean, first your dad cheats on her | 先是你爸对她不忠 |
[04:18] | and then this sleazebag boyfriend hits on me. | 然后这个下贱男友对我有所企图 |
[04:20] | Hanna, she was there. | 汉娜 她在场 |
[04:21] | She doesn’t need a play-by-play. | 她不需要你详细报道 |
[04:24] | I’m just sorry. That’s all. | 我只是很遗憾罢了 |
[04:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | You need a ride? | 要我载你一程吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:31] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:32] | It’s Noel Kahn’s insurance policy. | 是诺埃尔·卡恩的保身之物 |
[04:35] | It’s everything that Shana gave to Jenna that proves that Ali wasn’t dead. | 是莎娜给詹娜证明艾莉没死的所有资料 |
[04:38] | Ali knew it was out there, | 艾莉知道这些资料 |
[04:39] | she just didn’t tell us about it. | 可是却没告诉我们 |
[04:42] | Tanner would sure love to get her hands on this. | 坦纳肯定很想得到这手资料 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:45] | Ali talking to Shana when she’s supposed to be dead. | 艾莉在她”死后”跟莎娜说话 |
[04:47] | You mean kidnapped. | 你是指绑架吧 |
[04:50] | Ali doesn’t know you have this, right? | 艾莉不知道资料在你手上 对吗 |
[04:51] | No, but I’m headed to my house right now to stash it. | 我现在要去我家把它藏起来 |
[04:54] | In your house? | 藏在你家 |
[04:55] | Is it safe? | 安全吗 |
[04:56] | I have a spot. | 我有个藏东西的地方 |
[04:57] | A spot? | 藏东西的地方 |
[04:58] | That nobody else knows about. | 没别人知道 |
[04:59] | Well, maybe you should tell us where this is. | 也许你该告诉我们在哪儿 |
[05:03] | You know, just in case anything were to happen to you. | 以防你发生万一 |
[05:07] | Good-bye, Hanna. | 再见啦 汉娜 |
[05:10] | – Be careful please. – I will. | -小心点 -我会的 |
[05:14] | Aria’s right. | 艾瑞亚说得对 |
[05:15] | If you identify this guy, it will be way too easy | 你要指认了这个人 A很容易 |
[05:18] | for “A” to prove that you’re lying. | 就能证明你在说谎 |
[05:19] | We don’t even know who this Cyrus person is | 我们连这个叫塞勒斯的人是谁都不知道 |
[05:22] | or where he came from. | 也不知道他从哪儿来 |
[05:23] | I get it, Em. | 我懂的 艾米 |
[05:24] | Okay? I do. | 好吗 我懂 |
[05:27] | But I can’t just say that this guy is innocent. | 但我没法说这个人是无辜的 |
[05:29] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[05:31] | Ali, it’s– | 艾莉 这… |
[05:33] | Oh. Emily, hi. | 艾米丽 你好 |
[05:35] | Uh, I just got back from the station and, Emily, | 我刚从车站回来 艾米丽 |
[05:39] | could I have a word with Ali? | 我能和艾莉说句话吗 |
[05:41] | Dad, I already told her. | 爸爸 我已经告诉她了 |
[05:43] | Al, you were not supposed to do that. | 艾莉 你不该说的 |
[05:46] | Emily helped save my life. | 艾米丽救过我的命 |
[05:47] | She deserves to know what’s going on. | 她有权知道发生了什么 |
[05:49] | The person you should be talking to is Tanner. | 你该跟坦纳谈 |
[05:53] | That man knew every detail. | 那个人知道所有细节 |
[05:56] | How would he know that unless he did it? | 如果不是他干的 他怎么会知道 |
[06:06] | He confessed already. | 他已经认罪了 |
[06:09] | The police said this same man could have | 警察说你妈妈和宝芬妮·杨 |
[06:11] | killed your mom and Bethany Young. | 可能也是他杀的 |
[06:16] | We’re all here to support you, Al. | 我们都会支持你的 艾莉 |
[06:17] | Emily, all of your friends, | 艾米丽 还有你所有的朋友 |
[06:20] | we all want the same thing… | 我们都希望 |
[06:23] | to put this man away for a very long time. | 让他坐很久的牢 |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:33] | We… | 我们 |
[06:34] | all want you safe. | 都希望你平安 |
[06:39] | Whatever you’re afraid of, please, don’t be. | 无论你在怕什么 都不用怕 |
[06:43] | This man is behind bars | 这个人已经被抓了起来 |
[06:45] | and all we have to do is keep him there. | 我们只需要让他一直待在监狱里 |
[06:52] | Yes, I know I just made the appointment, | 是的 我知道我刚预约过 |
[06:54] | but the situation has changed. | 但情况有变 |
[06:57] | No, I don’t need to reschedule, | 不 我不需要重新安排 |
[07:00] | because I don’t need to book a banquet hall | 因为我不需要为只有一人的派对 |
[07:02] | for a party of one. | 而预订一个宴会厅 |
[07:03] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:06] | Mom, you don’t have to do that right now. | 妈妈 你不必现在就处理这些 |
[07:09] | I just want to get it over with. | 我只想赶快弄完了事 |
[07:14] | Well, Mike says that you haven’t eaten all day. | 迈克说你一天没吃东西 |
[07:18] | It’s pesto and mozzarella. | 这是莫萨里拉奶酪和香蒜沙司 |
[07:20] | It’s your favorite. | 你的最爱 |
[07:24] | It was incredibly sweet of you to make this for me, honey, | 你这么做真的很贴心 宝贝 |
[07:27] | but I just don’t think I’m up to eating. | 但我不想吃东西 |
[07:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:41] | I should have seen this coming. | 我早该预料到的 |
[07:44] | I was too old for him, I was too trusting. | 我配他年纪太大 我太轻信了 |
[07:47] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[07:49] | Mom, this has nothing to do with your age. | 妈妈 这跟你的年纪无关 |
[07:54] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[07:56] | There were signs, Aria, | 以前也有过些苗头 艾瑞亚 |
[07:59] | and I just drove right past them. | 我没当回事 |
[08:01] | Because I wanted to believe that it could work, | 因为我想相信这能行 |
[08:04] | I wanted to believe that he could change. | 我想相信他可以改变 |
[08:09] | You’re the one that taught me that second chances exist. | 是你教会我还有第二次机会 |
[08:12] | Your bliss is still ahead of you. | 幸福还在前方呢 |
[08:16] | Honey, when I said that, I was talking about Zack. | 宝贝 我说那话时 就说的是扎克 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | Why don’t you let me make the rest of these calls, okay? | 不如让我帮你打剩下的电话 好吗 |
[08:33] | The last thing you need to do is recount | 你最不需要做的就是 |
[08:34] | your break-up to a bunch of strangers. | 跟一群陌生人说你分手了 |
[08:42] | How the hell did “A” get somebody to confess? | A到底是怎么让别人认罪的 |
[08:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:47] | What’s Ali gonna do? | 艾莉打算怎么办 |
[08:48] | Whatever the hell she wants. | 她想怎样都无所谓 |
[08:50] | Don’t you think you should find out what that is? | 你不觉得你该弄清楚吗 |
[08:53] | Nope. | 不觉得 |
[08:54] | Uh, I was eating that. | 我还在吃呢 |
[08:58] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[09:00] | Hanna, what are you doing? | 汉娜 你干嘛呢 |
[09:02] | None of this stuff is good for you. | 这些东西都对你没好处 |
[09:04] | Soda, beer, soggy nachos? | 苏打水 啤酒 湿烤干酪辣味玉米片 |
[09:06] | It’s poison, Caleb. | 这都是毒药 凯勒 |
[09:09] | When was the last time we ate a vegetable | 我们上次吃非糊状非油炸的 |
[09:10] | that wasn’t battered and fried? | 蔬菜是什么时候 |
[09:12] | You know what? Enough trash talking my diet. | 别在贬低我的饮食结构了 |
[09:14] | What is going on? | 你怎么了 |
[09:16] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[09:17] | Just another day in the life of Alison DiLaurentis. | 只是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯生活的另一天罢了 |
[09:20] | She’s in the driver’s seat of my life | 她坐在我生活的驾驶席上 |
[09:21] | and I’m supposed to watch her just steer me off a cliff? | 而我只能看着她带我跌落悬崖 |
[09:24] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[09:25] | Okay, well then, toss her, not my fried zucchini. | 好吧 那你去折磨她 别来折磨我的油炸西葫芦 |
[09:29] | You know, the other day Ms. Adinolfi | 前几天阿迪诺菲女士 |
[09:30] | made an announcement about chorus auditions for a solo | 通知参加合唱团独唱的试唱 |
[09:33] | and all the girls are freaking out. | 所有姑娘都崩溃了 |
[09:36] | Then I thought, wow, what’s that like? | 然后我想 那是什么感觉 |
[09:38] | To lose sleep over some stupid chorus audition. | 为愚蠢的合唱团试唱而忧虑 |
[09:41] | I mean, is that what normal people do? | 那是普通人过得生活吗 |
[09:43] | They go to football games and wave pompoms | 他们去看橄榄球赛 挥舞着彩球 |
[09:45] | and freak out over a chorus solo? | 为一段合唱团独唱崩溃 |
[09:48] | Normal people are not being hounded by “A”. | 普通人不会被A逼迫 |
[09:51] | Besides, you don’t care about that stuff. | 而且 你也不关心那些事 |
[09:52] | Well, maybe I should. | 也许我该关心 |
[09:58] | Look, I don’t know what I’m gonna do about Alison, | 我不知道该拿艾莉森怎么办 |
[10:01] | but I am going to that stupid audition. | 但我要去参加那个愚蠢的试唱 |
[10:07] | Hey, how’d it go with Ali? | 跟艾莉谈得怎么样 |
[10:10] | Unclear. | 不清楚 |
[10:11] | Mr. D. kind of kicked me out. | 迪先生差不多把我赶出来了 |
[10:12] | Did you find a place for the… | 你找到地方藏 |
[10:14] | thing you got from you-know-who? | 从神秘人那拿到的东西了吗 |
[10:17] | You speaking in code now? | 你现在说话都用暗号了吗 |
[10:19] | Seems like a good idea. | 似乎是个好主意 |
[10:20] | Roger Wilco. | 网络电话 |
[10:23] | We still need a more permanent solution, | 我们还需要一个更永久的解决方案 |
[10:24] | but I’ve got a temporary one. | 但我有个短期计划 |
[10:26] | What are you up to? | 你忙什么呢 |
[10:27] | Avoiding the brew as much as possible. | 尽可能避开咖啡店 |
[10:29] | Zack went back to Austria, but the place is still tainted. | 扎克回奥地利了 但那地方还是被弄脏了 |
[10:32] | Have you ever tried Blue Light Cafe? | 你买过蓝光咖啡馆的咖啡吗 |
[10:34] | No. | 没有 |
[10:35] | Good. Well, don’t. | 很好 那不要买 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:43] | What’s going on, Spencer? | 怎么了 斯宾塞 |
[10:44] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[10:45] | What’s gone? | 什么不见了 |
[10:47] | The recording Ali gave me and the medical exam, it’s gone. | 艾莉给我她体检时的录音不见了 |
[10:50] | Gone as in “stolen” or gone as in– | 你意思是被偷了 还是… |
[10:52] | No, this isn’t code, Emily. It’s gone as in “It’s not here.” | 不是暗号 艾米丽 它不见了 |
[10:54] | Just give me a second, okay? | 等会儿再说 好吗 |
[10:56] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[10:58] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[11:02] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:05] | I thought you left already. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[11:07] | We forgot the grocery list. | 采购清单忘拿了 |
[11:09] | Looking for something or just redecorating? | 在找东西还是收拾屋子 |
[11:12] | I just… | 我在… |
[11:13] | I dropped my pen. | 我的笔掉了 |
[11:14] | What do you want, Melissa? | 你找我干嘛 梅丽莎 |
[11:16] | Mom wanted me to check, see if you’d like | 妈妈让我问你 |
[11:18] | anything special for dinner tonight. | 晚上有什么特别想吃的吗 |
[11:25] | Take it. I’ll wait. | 你先接 我等你 |
[11:29] | Emily, I’ll have to call you back later. | 艾米丽 一会儿我给你打回去 |
[11:32] | He followed me into my yard | 他尾随我到了后院 |
[11:34] | and then he hit me with that rock. | 然后用石头袭击了我 |
[11:36] | Next thing I knew I woke up blindfolded. | 我再醒来的时候 眼睛就被蒙住了 |
[11:40] | I can’t sleep. | 我晚上失眠 |
[11:42] | Even now. | 现在仍是这样 |
[11:44] | I can still hear him breathing. | 我好像还能听到他的呼吸声 |
[11:49] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[11:52] | Just tell mom we’re out of peanut butter, okay? | 告诉妈妈花生酱没有了 |
[12:14] | I’m really glad that we’re doing this. | 一起跑步真开心 |
[12:16] | Me, too. You good? | 我也是 你还好吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. Great. | 是的 没问题 |
[12:21] | Are we almost done? | 快跑完了吧 |
[12:23] | Is that Spencer? | 那不是斯宾塞吗 |
[12:26] | Maybe we should just go back the other way. | 也许我们该换别的路线跑 |
[12:27] | It’s a loop, Hanna. | 这是个圈 汉娜 |
[12:29] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[12:33] | When your mom said you were out on a run, | 你妈妈说你出去跑步了 |
[12:34] | I thought she was joking. | 我还以为她在开玩笑 |
[12:36] | Well, seeing is believing, Spencer. | 眼见为实 斯宾塞 |
[12:38] | Caleb, can you just give us a second? | 凯勒 能让我们单独说几句吗 |
[12:39] | No. | 不能 |
[12:40] | No? | 不能 |
[12:41] | No, we’re doing a loop. | 不行 我们在跑圈 |
[12:42] | Hanna, this is important! | 汉娜 这很重要 |
[12:45] | Fine. Look, I just stayed up all night looking through | 我整晚没睡 |
[12:47] | the surveillance footage of my backyard, | 一直在看我后院的监控录像 |
[12:48] | trying to figure out who took the recording of Ali– | 想找出是谁拿走了艾莉的录音带 |
[12:50] | Okay, whatever it is, I’m just not interested. | 爱谁谁 我不感兴趣 |
[12:52] | You don’t even know what it is yet. | 你还不知道是什么事呢 |
[12:54] | Look, I have to be at that audition in an hour. | 一小时以后我要去试唱 |
[12:56] | – I have to go. – What audition? | -我得走了 -试什么镜 |
[12:58] | Hanna, are you seriously running away from me? | 汉娜 你真的要从我面前逃跑吗 |
[13:00] | I’m faster than you, Hanna! I have a car. | 我可比你快 汉娜 我有车 |
[13:02] | Hey, just lay off, Spence. | 让她走吧 斯宾塞 |
[13:04] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[13:06] | You asked me to help Hanna. | 你让我帮帮汉娜 |
[13:08] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我正在帮她呢 |
[13:15] | Just watch the bushes. | 仔细看灌木丛 |
[13:18] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[13:19] | Just watch. | 继续看 |
[13:25] | She just gave him something, right? | 她给了他什么东西 对吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:27] | That’s not all. | 还没完呢 |
[13:29] | Watch what she’s saying. | 看她的口型 |
[13:31] | Do it. Trust me. | 快去做 相信我 |
[13:33] | Do it. | 快去 |
[13:34] | When was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[13:35] | It was three nights ago. | 三天前的晚上 |
[13:36] | Less than 24 hours before Cyrus Petrillo confessed. | 离赛勒斯·彼得里洛自首不到24小时 |
[13:39] | What, you think the guy in the video | 你认为监控里出现在后院的这个男人 |
[13:41] | in your backyard is Ali’s fake kidnapper? | 就是冒充绑架艾莉的那个人吗 |
[13:43] | That Melissa stole the recording and gave it to him? | 梅丽莎把录音带偷出来给了他 |
[13:46] | I mean, we already know she’s working for Mona, | 我们都知道她曾经帮梦娜做过事 |
[13:47] | so why not “A,” too? | 现在帮A做事也不奇怪啊 |
[13:49] | ‘Cause it’s gonna make my head explode. | 我的头都要爆炸了 |
[13:50] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[13:53] | Oh, my God, do you think that Melissa sent that text? | 天哪 你觉得是梅丽莎发的那条短信吗 |
[13:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:56] | I mean, she always liked chess. | 她一直都很喜欢下棋 |
[13:59] | Look, Aria, we cannot take anymore chances. | 艾瑞亚 我们不能再冒险了 |
[14:01] | We have to cut the cord with Ali | 必须在艾莉把我们都拖下水之前 |
[14:03] | before she drags us down with her. | 跟她划清界限 |
[14:04] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[14:05] | I’m saying we use what we got from Noel. | 我是说利用从诺埃尔那弄来的东西 |
[14:07] | The pictures, the conversations with Shana, | 照片 还有和莎娜的对话 |
[14:09] | ’cause they prove that Ali was alive | 这些都能证明艾莉当时还活着 |
[14:11] | and decidedly un-kidnapped for the past 2 years. | 过去两年都没有被绑架 |
[14:14] | Okay. And that helps us how? | 这样对我们有什么帮助 |
[14:16] | We go to Tanner and we tell her the truth, | 我们去找坦纳说出真相 |
[14:19] | that we thought that Ali was dead | 我们在去鸦林镇之前 |
[14:20] | up until Ravenswood. | 都以为艾莉真的死了 |
[14:22] | The only thing that we know about the past 2 years | 我们所知道的过去这两年的事 |
[14:23] | is whatever Ali told us, that she lied to us, | 都是艾莉告诉我们的 可她骗了我们 |
[14:25] | just like she lied to them. | 就像她欺骗他们一样 |
[14:26] | Okay. But what about New York? | 好吧 那纽约的事怎么办 |
[14:28] | We can’t just come half clean. | 我们不能说一半藏一半 |
[14:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:31] | But we tell her what happened there, too, | 我们把那些也都告诉她 |
[14:32] | that it was self-defense and you were protecting us. | 那属于正当防卫 你救了我们 |
[14:34] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[14:34] | But the truth doesn’t amount to much | 可是躲在一堆谎言背后 |
[14:36] | when it comes from a bunch of liars. | 那还能叫事实吗 |
[14:39] | Spencer, the whole reason I’m freaking out | 斯宾塞 我之所以对赛勒斯的事 |
[14:41] | about this Cyrus thing | 如此恐惧是因为 |
[14:42] | is that it could lead Tanner to the theater. | 这会把坦纳引到剧院去的 |
[14:44] | And now you want to beat “A” to the punch? | 现在你想要比A先下手一步吗 |
[14:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:47] | Because it’s better if they find out from us. | 这总比他们从我们这里发现要好 |
[15:15] | So what are you saying, | 你什么意思 |
[15:17] | that Alison might say this guy’s guilty? | 艾莉森会指认那个人有罪吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:20] | She thinks that he’s gonna lead her to “A,” | 她认为那个人会指引她找到A |
[15:22] | when really “A”‘s gonna make this | 可是A会利用这次自首 |
[15:23] | whole confession lead Tanner back to us. | 把坦纳的注意力引到我们身上 |
[15:25] | But she wouldn’t do that. | 她不会那么做的 |
[15:27] | She’s crazy, but she’s not stupid. | 她是疯了 可并不傻 |
[15:29] | Yeah, I thought so, too. | 我也以为是这样呢 |
[15:30] | But a whole day has passed and this guy, | 可是一整天过去了 |
[15:32] | he’s still sitting in jail. | 那个人还在牢里待着 |
[15:36] | Everything’s gone, right? | 什么都没有了 是吗 |
[15:37] | The book, the research, the photos of Ali, all of it? | 那本书 那些调查 还有艾莉的照片 |
[15:40] | Because if Tanner comes here– | 万一坦纳到这里来 |
[15:41] | Aria, you were the one that sent Spencer | 艾瑞亚 是你让斯宾塞 |
[15:42] | over to help me move everything. | 来帮我把所有东西都搬走的 |
[15:44] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[15:46] | She’s very thorough. You and I both know that. | 她做事很细致 你我都知道的 |
[15:48] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[15:50] | – Who? Spencer? – No. Alison. | -谁 斯宾塞吗 -不 艾莉森 |
[15:52] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[15:53] | Because I want to talk to her, that’s why. | 因为我想跟她谈一谈 |
[15:53] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 你不能去 |
[15:56] | You just got your stitches out, Ezra. | 你的伤口才刚拆线 以斯拉 |
[15:58] | You’re about to take a bike ride | 而且还准备去骑单车 |
[16:00] | for the first time in God knows how long. | 真不知道你要骑多久 |
[16:01] | You just got the all-clear from your doctor. | 你的医生说你刚刚康复 |
[16:04] | You’re okay again. You’re really okay, and– | 你才刚没事 复原了 |
[16:08] | No, I– I’m not gonna allow you to jump back on | 不行 我不会再让你去 |
[16:10] | Ali’s crazy train. | 蹚艾莉的那趟浑水 |
[16:11] | Not with Tanner circling | 而且坦纳现正四处调查 |
[16:13] | and “A” watching our every move. | A也盯着我们的每一步行动 |
[16:15] | – No. – Aria– | -不 -艾瑞亚 |
[16:15] | No. Promise me you won’t speak to her. | 不行 答应我你不会去找艾莉 |
[16:20] | Please. | 答应我 |
[16:23] | I like knowing that you’re safe. | 我不希望你再有什么危险 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:28] | Okay, I promise. | 好 我答应你 |
[16:37] | How long till your dad gets back? | 你爸还有多久回来 |
[16:39] | About an hour. | 大概一小时吧 |
[16:40] | He’s meeting with a social worker. | 他去和社工见面 |
[16:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:44] | He thinks I’m afraid of retribution. | 他觉得我害怕被人报复 |
[16:48] | He thinks that’s the reason | 他觉得这是 |
[16:49] | why you don’t want to ID this guy? | 你不愿指证那人的原因吗 |
[16:55] | Look, I know your dad is putting pressure on you. | 我知道你爸给你施加压力 |
[16:59] | Okay? I– | 我 |
[17:00] | I know he’s convinced | 我知道他深信 |
[17:01] | that this is the guy who took you | 这人就是绑架你 |
[17:02] | and killed your mom and Bethany Young. | 并谋杀你妈妈和宝芬妮·杨的元凶 |
[17:06] | And I’m sure Tanner would love to wrap up | 而且我相信坦纳很想完美地 |
[17:07] | all three nightmares with a neat little bow | 结束这三起案件 |
[17:09] | and you… | 而你 |
[17:11] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[17:12] | You love that, for once, everyone seems to believe you. | 你喜欢这样 头一次大家都相信了你 |
[17:16] | That’s not what this is about. | 事情不是这样的 |
[17:17] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:18] | ‘Cause, I swear, if you let some stranger go to jail | 我发誓 如果你为了明哲保身 |
[17:20] | because you’re trying to cover your ass– | 而让一个陌生人坐牢 |
[17:22] | He’s not a stranger, Emily. | 他不是陌生人 艾米丽 |
[17:25] | Who? Cyrus? | 谁 你说赛勒斯 |
[17:27] | What do you mean “He’s not a stranger”? | 你说他不是陌生人 这话什么意思 |
[17:28] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[17:29] | I don’t know how “A” found him… | 我不知道A怎么找到他的 |
[17:33] | but… | 但 |
[17:36] | he’s the one who gave me this. | 这倒伤疤是他留下的 |
[17:48] | You were living with this person? | 你那段时间一直和这人住在一起吗 |
[17:51] | In an abandoned basement? | 在一间废弃的地下室里 |
[17:56] | Did he know who you were? | 他知道你是谁吗 |
[17:59] | Just that I was on the run. | 他只知道我当时离家出走 |
[18:03] | He said he could tell that I was different. | 他说他看得出我和别人不一样 |
[18:07] | Special. | 我很特别 |
[18:10] | What happened, Ali? | 发生了什么事 艾莉 |
[18:13] | He didn’t want me. | 他不是要我的人 |
[18:17] | He just wanted my stuff… | 他只想要我的东西 |
[18:20] | my money. | 要我的钱 |
[18:25] | And the way he looked at me… | 他看我的眼神 |
[18:30] | like I was nothing to him. | 就好像我对他无关紧要一样 |
[18:34] | Worse than nothing. | 一文不值 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry, Ali. | 别难过 艾莉 |
[18:42] | But “A” is using this creep to trap you, | 但A现在利用这坏人来控制你 |
[18:45] | to trap all of us. | 来控制我们 |
[18:48] | “A” wants you to identify him. | A希望你指证他 |
[18:52] | You have to let him go. | 你不必这么做 |
[18:56] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 是吧 |
[19:02] | I know. | 知道 |
[19:21] | Okay! Mona, we get it. | 够了 梦娜 我们都听到了 |
[19:23] | You can freaking sing. | 你有一副天籁之嗓 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:28] | Next up, we have Jamie DeMayo, | 接下来轮到杰米·梅奥 |
[19:31] | Hanna Marin, Ronni High | 汉娜·玛琳 尤尼·海伊 |
[19:34] | and Mona Vanderwaal. | 和梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[19:35] | Come on in, girls. | 进来吧 姑娘们 |
[19:41] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[19:45] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[19:49] | You were supposed to meet me outside my house, | 我们说好了在我家门外见 |
[19:51] | not in my room. | 不是在我房间里见 |
[19:52] | Your mom let me in on her way out. | 你妈妈出门时让我进来的 |
[19:55] | She made me some snacks. | 她还给我做了点小吃 |
[19:56] | Carrot stick? | 来点胡萝卜条吗 |
[19:57] | I don’t want this in my house. | 我不要这些证据出现在我家 |
[19:59] | If it’s not safe at your place, it’s not safe at mine. | 如果在你家不安全 在我家也不会安全 |
[20:04] | Is that “A” again? | 又是A吗 |
[20:05] | No, it’s Noel Kahn. | 不是 是诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[20:07] | He wants his loot back. | 他想拿回我们从他那偷来的东西 |
[20:08] | Okay, don’t answer. | 那就别接电话 |
[20:09] | No, I have to. | 不接不行 |
[20:10] | We might need him. | 我们也许会需要他 |
[20:11] | What if he has more pictures | 如果他还有更多 |
[20:12] | or information that we can use? | 我们能利用的照片或信息呢 |
[20:13] | Use for what? | 利用来做什么 |
[20:15] | To turn on our friend? | 用来攻击我们的朋友吗 |
[20:17] | Aria filled me in on your great idea. | 艾瑞亚和我说了你那个绝妙的计划 |
[20:20] | It’s not gonna happen, Spencer. | 那计划不会成功的 斯宾塞 |
[20:22] | What we should be doing is burning this stuff. | 我们要做的就是烧掉这堆东西 |
[20:24] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[20:25] | Ali is not our friend right now. | 艾莉现在不是我们的朋友 |
[20:27] | She’s a dangerous person who has no problem | 她是个不惜拿我们的性命 |
[20:29] | gambling with our lives. | 来冒险的危险人物 |
[20:31] | She’s not dangerous, she’s hurt. | 她不是危险人物 她只是被人伤害了 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[20:40] | She doesn’t want me to tell you. | 她不想我和你提及此事 |
[20:42] | Oh, no, of course, she doesn’t. | 当然了 她当然不想 |
[20:44] | It’s always the same with you two, isn’t it? | 对你们俩来说永远都一样是吗 |
[20:46] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我就是了 |
[20:48] | She’s not gonna ID this guy. | 她不会去指证这个人的 |
[20:50] | She’s gonna wait out the 48 hours | 她会等足四十八小时 |
[20:51] | and after that the cops have to let him go, | 之后警察就会放他走了 |
[20:53] | and it’s all over. | 一切就结束了 |
[20:54] | And you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[20:55] | After all the lies she’s told? | 在她说了这么多谎话之后 |
[20:57] | I do. | 相信 |
[20:58] | We’re either all in this together or we’re not. | 要不大家一起做这件事 要不就都别做 |
[21:03] | Ali’s not the problem, Spencer. | 艾莉不是关键问题 斯宾塞 |
[21:06] | Melissa is. | 梅丽莎才是 |
[21:07] | She’s the one that gave Cyrus | 是她把艾莉的体检记录 |
[21:08] | the recording of Ali’s medical exam. | 交给赛勒斯的 |
[21:12] | I did my part, I talked to Ali. | 我完成了我的任务 我和艾莉谈过了 |
[21:15] | If you really want to help, talk to your sister. | 如果你真的想帮忙 就和你姐姐谈谈 |
[21:22] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[21:24] | Mona, can you hear me? | 梦娜 听得见吗 |
[21:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[21:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[21:31] | No, no. Lay down. | 别动 躺着 |
[21:34] | Mona, you fainted. | 梦娜 你昏倒了 |
[21:35] | You were out for almost a minute. | 你昏迷了将近一分钟 |
[21:37] | Where’s my bag? | 我的包呢 |
[21:40] | It’s over there. | 在那 |
[21:42] | Ms. Adinolfi is on the phone with your mom. | 阿迪诺菲老师给你妈妈打电话了 |
[21:44] | Give it to me. | 把我的包给我 |
[21:46] | I need my bag. | 我要我的包 |
[21:52] | Your mom’s on her way. | 你妈妈正在赶来 |
[21:54] | What can I get for you? | 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[21:55] | Juice? | 需要果汁吗 |
[21:57] | Maybe some water? | 或者喝点水 |
[22:00] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[22:05] | Anything hurt or– | 有没有伤到哪里 |
[22:06] | Hanna, my bag. | 汉娜 我的包 |
[22:33] | You are not in this alone. | 你不是独自在面对这些事 |
[22:36] | A lot of people have supported you, | 很多人在支持你 |
[22:38] | done whatever you’ve asked, | 对你有求必应 |
[22:39] | gone along with all your stories. | 附和着你的故事 |
[22:42] | Is this a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[22:43] | No. | 不是 |
[22:44] | Right now it’s an observation. | 这只是我观察得出的结论 |
[22:47] | Did Aria ask you to talk to me? | 是艾瑞亚让你来跟我说这些吗 |
[22:49] | Because if one more person tells me what I should do, | 因为如果再有人来告诉我该怎么做 |
[22:51] | I swear I’m gonna scream. | 我发誓我会尖叫抓狂的 |
[22:53] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[22:56] | If there’s something you need to tell my daughter, | 如果你想跟我女儿说什么的话 |
[22:58] | you can talk to me or with the police. | 可以跟我说或者跟警方说 |
[23:00] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[23:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:03] | I was just saying hello. | 我只是来打个招呼的 |
[23:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:09] | Was he bothering you? | 他骚扰到你了吗 |
[23:11] | It’s fine, Dad. | 没事的 爸爸 |
[23:19] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没时间了 |
[23:21] | Alison, they have to release him | 艾莉森 四十八小时后 |
[23:23] | after 48 hours. | 他们就不得不释放他 |
[23:25] | Now, I know this is hard, | 我知道这很困难 |
[23:27] | but we really have to go. | 但我们真的得走了 |
[23:32] | You know, I think I’m just gonna get a refill. | 我想我要去续个杯 |
[23:36] | Two minutes. | 给你两分钟 |
[23:58] | Looks like you recovered quickly. | 看来你恢复的很快 |
[24:06] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我 |
[24:08] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:09] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[24:11] | Is this a rental? | 这是租来的吗 |
[24:13] | – You really go full out. – Hanna– | -你可真是全力以赴啊 -汉娜 |
[24:15] | Mona, there was a mug shot | 梦娜 你包里有张 |
[24:16] | of Cyrus Petrillo in your bag. | 赛勒斯·彼得里洛的入狱照片 |
[24:18] | So either you set this whole thing up | 所以要么这整件事都是你设计的 |
[24:19] | or you’ve been bluescarfing the inside scoop. | 要么你就是在用蓝牙窃取内部信息 |
[24:22] | Snarfing, bluesnarfing. | 是用蓝牙连接无线设备来窃取信息 |
[24:23] | And no, I didn’t set this up. | 而且这事不是我策划的 |
[24:25] | I’m here to find out who did. | 我是来找出是谁策划了这件事 |
[24:27] | Great. Me, too. | 很好 我也是 |
[24:31] | What does this thing do? | 这东西是做什么用的 |
[24:33] | Hanna, get out. | 汉娜 下车 |
[24:36] | Look, Mona, we both know that Ali brings out | 梦娜 我们都知道是艾莉激发出了 |
[24:37] | the “A” in you. | 你的另一面 |
[24:39] | So whether you’re behind this or not, | 所以不管你是不是幕后主谋 |
[24:40] | I don’t trust you one bit. | 我一点儿也不相信你 |
[24:42] | And I’m not leaving here until I find answers, | 在从你这儿或那设备中得到答案之前 |
[24:44] | either from you or that doohickey. | 我是不会离开的 |
[24:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:50] | If you won’t leave, I will. | 你不走的话 我走 |
[24:55] | Are you sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[25:05] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪 |
[25:08] | What do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[25:09] | We do nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[25:13] | Mona, we have to find out where they’re going. | 梦娜 我们得知道他们要去哪 |
[25:15] | We have to follow them. | 我们得跟着他们 |
[25:16] | Do something! | 行动啊 |
[25:17] | No need to follow. | 不必跟上去 |
[25:18] | I just got access to Tanner’s phone. | 我刚刚连上了坦纳的手机 |
[25:23] | 170 to Control. | 控制中心 这里是一百七十号 |
[25:24] | Transporting witness to 5th Street house | 现在将证人从第五大道 |
[25:26] | for possible identification. | 送往目的地 |
[25:28] | 18:54. | 十八时五十四分 |
[25:31] | Take off your seatbelt, Hanna. | 解开安全带 汉娜 |
[25:33] | We’re not here to follow her. | 我们不是来跟踪她的 |
[25:35] | We’re here to follow him. | 我们是来跟踪他的 |
[25:42] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[25:43] | That her actions have consequences. | 告诉她 她的一举一动都要承担后果 |
[25:45] | What about yours? | 那你的呢 |
[25:46] | Were you even listening when I asked you not to talk to her? | 我让你不要跟她说话的时候你在不在听 |
[25:49] | Yes, I was. | 我在听 |
[25:50] | And you sought her out anyway? | 但你还是专程去找她了 |
[25:52] | I… I didn’t… | 我 我没有 |
[25:54] | – Here, let me just– – No, I got it. | -这里 让我 -不 我来弄就好 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:58] | I didn’t seek her out. | 我没有专程去找她 |
[25:59] | I saw her, I made a split decision | 我看见她 踌躇了一下 |
[26:01] | and I walked over. | 就走过去了 |
[26:02] | Right in the middle of town. | 碰巧在镇中心 |
[26:03] | Right in front of her dad. | 碰巧在她爸爸面前 |
[26:05] | And what if Tanner saw you? | 如果坦纳看见你怎么办 |
[26:07] | Once she figures out that you and Alison are connected, | 一旦她发现你跟艾莉森之间有关联 |
[26:09] | it is over. | 那就完了 |
[26:10] | You get that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry, Aria. I really am. | 抱歉 艾瑞亚 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:14] | I was just trying to help out | 我只是想试着帮忙 |
[26:15] | and the only way I knew how– | 而我知道唯一能帮上忙的方法就是 |
[26:16] | By lying to me. | 就是对我撒谎 |
[26:18] | By talking to Alison. | 就是去跟艾莉森谈谈 |
[26:20] | – Yeah, the one thing I asked– – Because– | -我唯一要求的事就是 -因为 |
[26:22] | The one thing I asked you not to do. | 我唯一要求你不要做的事 |
[26:30] | Why are you this upset? | 你为什么这么心烦意乱 |
[26:55] | Find what you were looking for? | 找到你要找的东西了吗 |
[26:58] | You were certainly in there for long enough. | 你在那儿待了很长时间 |
[27:02] | I was missing my blue sweater. | 我的蓝色毛衣不见了 |
[27:04] | You know that one with the buttons? | 你记得有纽扣的那件吗 |
[27:06] | I thought maybe it ended up in the barn. | 我想可能会在谷仓 |
[27:08] | Any luck? | 找到了吗 |
[27:10] | No, not really. | 不 没找到 |
[27:15] | I saw your computer. | 我看见了你的电脑 |
[27:17] | I know you’re looking at flights. | 我知道你在查航班 |
[27:19] | London. | 去伦敦的 |
[27:20] | Zurich. Taiwan. | 去苏黎世的 去台湾的 |
[27:22] | So are you planning a vacation | 你是在计划去度假 |
[27:23] | or are you running away? | 还是在准备逃跑呢 |
[27:24] | How is that any of your business? | 这跟你有什么关系呢 |
[27:26] | I don’t know, Melissa. Is it? | 我不知道 梅丽莎 是吗 |
[27:28] | I know you’re helping Mona, okay? | 我知道你在帮助梦娜 好吗 |
[27:30] | And now… | 而现在 |
[27:33] | Is somebody making you do something | 是不是有人在逼你 |
[27:33] | that you don’t want to do? | 做你不想做的事情 |
[27:35] | Are you trying to run away? | 你在试图逃跑吗 |
[27:38] | Is this what it’s come to? | 我们一定要走到这一步吗 |
[27:40] | Searching each other’s rooms, | 搜查对方的房间 |
[27:41] | looking for answers to questions | 为我们不敢问出口的问题 |
[27:42] | that we’re too afraid to ask? | 来寻找答案 |
[27:46] | I only helped Mona | 我帮助梦娜 |
[27:48] | because I wanted you to see that | 仅仅是因为我想让你明白 |
[27:49] | Ali hasn’t changed. | 艾莉没有丝毫改变 |
[27:51] | She’s as toxic as ever. | 她还是一样毒害四方 |
[27:58] | We both know Ali wasn’t kidnapped. | 我们都知道艾莉没被绑架 |
[28:00] | But sooner or later, she is gonna get what she deserves. | 但她迟早都会遭报应的 |
[28:03] | And I do not want you standing too close | 那一刻降临时 |
[28:05] | when that happens. | 我不希望你引火烧身 |
[28:07] | So all of this is just sisterly concern? | 所以这一切只是出于对妹妹的关心 |
[28:09] | Is it really that hard to believe? | 就这么难相信吗 |
[28:12] | What did you do, Melissa? | 你做了什么 梅丽莎 |
[28:15] | And I’m asking you to your face this time. | 我这一次就当面问你 |
[28:19] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[28:21] | Not yet. | 现在不能 |
[28:23] | You’re my sister! | 你是我姐姐 |
[28:24] | Does that mean nothing to you? | 这对你来说什么意义都没有吗 |
[28:26] | It means you should know that… | 意义就是你该知道… |
[28:29] | honesty does not come easy for this family. | 在这个家里 诚实没那么容易 |
[28:31] | Okay, well, we can improve upon our genetics, huh? | 那就从我们这代开始改变这一点 |
[28:33] | Let’s at least try. | 至少要努力试试 |
[28:34] | I’m trying, Spencer! | 我正在努力 斯宾塞 |
[28:42] | It is not safe for me here… | 我在这里并不安全 |
[28:45] | or for you. | 你也一样 |
[28:50] | Maybe you should come with me. | 也许你该和我一起离开 |
[29:08] | This is where he said he kept you. | 他说他就把你关在这 |
[29:11] | The property has been abandoned for years. | 这地方已经被废弃好多年了 |
[29:13] | Not a lot of neighbors around either. | 周围也没多少居民 |
[29:21] | Al, you okay? | 艾莉 你还好吗 |
[29:26] | Cyrus Petrillo may have confessed, | 虽然赛勒斯·彼得里洛已经招供了 |
[29:29] | but we don’t have the physical evidence | 但我们还没有掌握 |
[29:30] | we need to charge him | 能指控他的物证 |
[29:32] | and our 48-hour hold is running out. | 48小时的拘留时间也快到了 |
[29:36] | I know this is difficult, | 我知道这很难 |
[29:38] | but since you can’t identify your abductor, | 但由于你无法辨认绑架犯 |
[29:41] | I need you to try and remember this space. | 我需要你努力回忆这个地方 |
[29:53] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:56] | I want you to meet my friends. | 我想你见见我朋友 |
[29:58] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[30:00] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[30:02] | This is Cyrus. | 这是赛勒斯 |
[30:13] | My bag! | 我的包 |
[30:15] | Hey, get off me! | 放开我 |
[31:03] | You remember this place? | 你记得这里吗 |
[31:09] | I can never forget it. | 我永远都忘不了 |
[31:25] | How long before they release him? | 还要多久他们才会放了他 |
[31:27] | According to Tanner’s emails, | 根据坦纳的邮件 |
[31:28] | it could be any minute. | 什么时候都有可能 |
[31:29] | He could go out the front or the back. | 他可以从前门走 也可以从后面 |
[31:32] | Well, I would say we should split up, | 我想建议说我们分头行动 |
[31:34] | but I wouldn’t trust you telling me what you saw. | 但我不相信你会把看到的告诉我 |
[31:37] | Well, the feeling’s mutual. | 我也不信你 |
[31:41] | Why did you tell Miss Adinolfi | 你为什么告诉阿迪诺菲小姐说 |
[31:42] | that you fainted because of a panic attack? | 你晕倒是因为恐慌发作 |
[31:44] | Because I did. | 因为那是事实 |
[31:45] | Since when do you have panic attacks? | 你什么时候开始有恐慌症的 |
[31:47] | Since when do you get sauced before third period? | 你什么时候变得这么不耐烦了 |
[31:52] | Well, I’ll say it if you won’t. | 你不说 我来说好了 |
[31:54] | Since Ali came back. | 艾莉回来就开始了 |
[31:56] | Why do you think I went on the offensive? | 你觉得为什么我要找她麻烦 |
[31:59] | She scares me to death. | 我怕她怕得要死 |
[32:00] | I just… | 我只是… |
[32:02] | didn’t want to face her alone. | 不像一个人面对她 |
[32:10] | Hey, Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[32:11] | Sorry, I haven’t called you back. | 对不起没回你电话 |
[32:14] | The audition? | 试唱 |
[32:16] | It went great. | 挺顺利的 |
[32:17] | But there were a lot of other girls there, | 但参加的女生很多 |
[32:18] | so I probably won’t get it. | 所以我大概不会通过 |
[32:21] | But I’m just about to sit down with my mom for dinner | 我正要和我妈妈吃晚饭 |
[32:24] | so I’ll call you after, okay? | 待会再打给你 好吗 |
[32:27] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[32:30] | Lying to your boyfriend again. | 又对男朋友撒谎了 |
[32:33] | Nice. | 真行啊 |
[32:34] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[32:35] | Like Mike Montgomery knows a single real thing about you. | 你对迈克·蒙哥马利也没说过一句实话 |
[32:40] | 170 to Control. | 170呼叫控制中心 |
[32:42] | Witness has identified 5th Street house. | 目击证人确认第五大道住房 |
[32:45] | ETA to the courthouse, 8 minutes. | 预计八分钟后到达法院 |
[32:47] | Do not release suspect in holding. | 不要释放嫌疑人 |
[32:49] | I repeat, do not release Cyrus Petrillo. | 重复 不要释放赛勒斯·彼得里洛 |
[32:54] | I’m the one confusing things, Em. | 是我把事情搞得一团乱 艾米 |
[32:56] | I can’t trust Ezra. | 我信任不了以斯拉 |
[32:57] | I don’t. | 我不能 |
[32:59] | And people don’t just change because you want them to. | 人不是你希望就能改变得了的 |
[33:02] | Hey, can I call you back? | 我能等会再打给你吗 |
[33:04] | I heard that you went out. | 听说你出去了 |
[33:06] | What’s in the bag? | 包里买了什么 |
[33:07] | My attempt to jumpstart my single life. | 我想重新开始单身生活 |
[33:10] | I may have gone a little overboard. | 可能有点做过头了 |
[33:13] | Would you wear this? | 你会穿这个吗 |
[33:16] | Yes. | 会 |
[33:18] | Which is why you shouldn’t. | 所以你不该穿 |
[33:19] | I thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[33:23] | So you’re talking again… | 你和以斯拉又开始… |
[33:25] | to Ezra? | 讲话了 |
[33:27] | That was just Emily on the phone. | 刚刚我是在和艾米丽通电话 |
[33:32] | But, yeah, | 但是 没错 |
[33:33] | we’re–we’re talking. | 我们又开始讲话了 |
[33:37] | Honey, I went through two boxes of tissues yesterday | 亲爱的 我昨天哭湿了两盒纸巾 |
[33:40] | and bared my soul to you about thirteen times. | 对你敞开心胸有13次左右 |
[33:45] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说 |
[33:46] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[33:51] | I thought he was gone, Mom. | 我以为他走了 妈妈 |
[33:54] | Really gone. | 死掉了 |
[33:59] | The whole time he was in the hospital, | 他住院的那段时间里 |
[34:00] | I was just making up this list | 我一直在列清单 |
[34:05] | of the things that I’d tell him if I just got one more chance. | 想着如果还有机会我会跟他说的话 |
[34:10] | And now he’s okay | 现在他没事了 |
[34:13] | and I’m so glad that he’s okay. | 我真的很高兴他没事了 |
[34:17] | But I’m just– I’m stuck with that list still. | 但我还是 我还是纠结在那张清单上 |
[34:21] | And there’s all these thoughts and there’s all these feelings | 还有那些思绪和感觉 |
[34:23] | that are just bashing around in my head | 每次我一见到他 |
[34:25] | every single time that I see him. | 它们都在我脑子里横冲直撞 |
[34:31] | And I want to be able to trust him again. | 我很想能再次相信他 |
[34:36] | Just start over. | 重新开始 |
[34:40] | But you’re right, people don’t change. | 但你是对的 人都是本性难移 |
[34:47] | Aria, honey, that’s not true. | 艾瑞亚 亲爱的 这不是真的 |
[34:50] | People can change. | 人是可以改变的 |
[34:52] | I know because I’ve changed. | 我知道是因为我变了 |
[34:54] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[34:56] | Even your dad has changed. | 连你爸爸也变了 |
[34:58] | Your dad was the one | 这个早上 |
[34:59] | who got me up off the couch this morning. | 是你爸爸把我从沙发上叫了起来 |
[35:02] | Okay, it was the ricotta pancakes. | 好吧 是乳清干酪饼的香味把我弄醒的 |
[35:05] | I know it’s a small thing, | 我知道这都是些小事 |
[35:06] | but he used to be incapable of making anything | 但以前他用平底锅做东西 |
[35:09] | in a skillet without turning it black. | 总是会把食物烧焦 |
[35:11] | Mom, you don’t have to try to make me feel better. | 妈妈 你不用说这些让我好受点 |
[35:16] | Aria, listen to me. | 艾瑞亚 听我说 |
[35:19] | I don’t know what exactly happened with Ezra, | 我不知道你和以斯拉到底发生了什么 |
[35:22] | but I do know that Zack | 但我知道扎克的事 |
[35:23] | is not gonna write the book on relationships in this family. | 并不应该影响我们一家人对感情的看法 |
[35:27] | Not if I have anything to say about it. | 我才有发言权 |
[35:35] | 汉娜 紧急求救 艾莉找出赛勒斯是谁了 需要见面 | |
[35:37] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[35:54] | Em? | 艾米 |
[35:58] | Ali, can I talk to you? | 艾莉 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[36:00] | Dad, I’ll be right in. | 爸爸 我马上进去 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:11] | You heard. | 你听说了 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:13] | But I didn’t understand. | 但是我不明白 |
[36:15] | You identified him? | 你指认他了吗 |
[36:17] | Ali, I thought we were in this together. | 艾莉 我还以为我们是同一战线的 |
[36:19] | – We are. – No. | -我们是 -不 |
[36:21] | We’re not. | 不是的 |
[36:22] | Whatever “A” has planned | 不论A有什么计划 |
[36:23] | affects all of us, not just you. | 都会影响我们所有人 不只是你 |
[36:25] | I waited as long as I could. | 我已经等得够久了 |
[36:27] | Everyone was looking at me, being in that place. | 大家都在那里看着我 |
[36:31] | You weren’t there, Em. | 你当时不在场 艾米 |
[36:32] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:33] | When wasn’t I there? | 什么时候我不在 |
[36:35] | When Hanna broke her leg because of “A”? | 汉娜被A撞断腿的时候吗 |
[36:37] | When I almost died in an elevator | 我差点死在电梯里 |
[36:39] | because I was trying to find out who killed you? | 就因为我想找出是谁杀了你的时候吗 |
[36:41] | Or when Spencer had to check into Radley | 还是斯宾塞去拉德利查看情况 |
[36:43] | because of everything your disappearance put us through? | 就因为你的消失让我们经历了这一切时 |
[36:46] | The past several years haven’t been easy for any of us, | 这几年我们都不好过 |
[36:49] | but what makes it okay is that we stick together. | 但是还好我们团结在一起 |
[36:51] | We don’t turn on each other. | 我们不会背弃彼此 |
[36:52] | I have a plan. | 我有自己的计划 |
[36:53] | I’m sure you do. | 你当然有 |
[36:55] | The problem is you’ll throw us all under a bus | 问题是你会为了逼停一辆车 |
[36:57] | just to pull it off. | 而把我们都扔到车底下 |
[37:00] | I stuck up for you against Paige, against Spencer, | 我为了你背弃了佩奇 背弃了斯宾塞 |
[37:06] | against everyone. | 背弃了所有人 |
[37:10] | I wasted so much time on you. | 我在你身上浪费了太多时间 |
[37:14] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[37:17] | I’m gonna make it right. | 我要弥补一切 |
[37:18] | I am. | 真的 |
[37:21] | I can still find out who “A” is. | 我还可以找出A是谁 |
[37:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:25] | I’m done, Ali. | 就这样吧 艾莉 |
[37:27] | I am so done with you. | 以后你我再无瓜葛 |
[37:46] | If Ali identified the guy, then how did he get away? | 如果艾莉指认了那个人 那他怎么会逃走呢 |
[37:49] | Once the clock struck 8:10, he was a free man. | 一到八点十分 他就自由了 |
[37:52] | “A” must have had a getaway car out back. | A一定在外面派了车接应他 |
[37:55] | By the time Tanner called in the ID, he was gone. | 坦纳叫她指认时 他就不见了 |
[37:58] | Gone or not, “A” could still use this against you. | 无论如何 A都还有可能利用这个对付你 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:02] | But Spencer has a plan. | 但是斯宾塞有个计划 |
[38:04] | – A good one? – No. | -好计划吗 -不是 |
[38:05] | It’s awful. | 很糟糕的计划 |
[38:06] | Even for Spencer. | 斯宾塞都这么说 |
[38:11] | Look, I’m sorry, Caleb. | 对不起 凯勒 |
[38:12] | I shouldn’t have lied to you. | 我不该向你撒谎的 |
[38:14] | I just… | 我… |
[38:17] | After everything I said yesterday, | 昨天虽然我说了很多 |
[38:19] | I didn’t want to tell you that I was in a car | 但是还是没告诉你当时 |
[38:21] | with Mona spying on Ali. | 我跟梦娜在车里监视艾莉 |
[38:24] | Hanna, we can’t get control back | 汉娜 我们回避现实 |
[38:27] | by avoiding what’s going on. | 无法夺回主动权 |
[38:32] | If it makes you feel any better… | 如果这样能让你好受点的话… |
[38:35] | I didn’t exactly have a kale salad for lunch. | 其实中午我吃的不是甘蓝沙拉 |
[38:38] | No? | 不是吗 |
[38:39] | Try a bacon calzone. | 我吃了个培根烤饼 |
[38:44] | Give me a call if you need anything, okay? | 有需要的话给我打电话 好吗 |
[38:47] | I will. | 好 |
[38:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:59] | “Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[39:00] | Ali’s gonna get what she deserves.” | 艾莉会得到报应的 |
[39:01] | – That’s what she said? – Yeah. | -她是这么说的吗 -对 |
[39:02] | Melissa basically admitted | 梅丽莎基本上承认 |
[39:04] | that “A” has something terrible in store for Ali and us. | A手里还有艾莉和我们的大把柄 |
[39:08] | Look, it’s not too late, Aria. | 现在还不晚 艾瑞亚 |
[39:10] | We can go to Tanner. | 我们可以去找坦纳 |
[39:11] | We can tell her the truth about Ali. | 我们可以告诉她艾莉的事的真相 |
[39:12] | God, no. I know. | 不要 我知道 |
[39:14] | You’ve mentioned that like 16 times already. | 你都已经说过十六遍了 |
[39:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:21] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么 |
[39:22] | It’s just a smile, Spencer. | 我就笑笑而已 斯宾塞 |
[39:25] | Don’t sound so concerned. | 不用大惊小怪 |
[39:27] | Any word on Emily? | 艾米丽那边有消息吗 |
[39:28] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[39:29] | You guys, I know I said that this might happen, | 姐妹们 我知道我说过可能会这样 |
[39:31] | but I still can’t believe it. | 但我还是不敢相信 |
[39:33] | Ali walking into an “A” trap with both eyes open? | 艾莉竟然眼睁睁地掉进了A的陷阱里 |
[39:36] | Me neither. | 我也不相信 |
[39:39] | Em? | 艾米 |
[39:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:43] | You were right, Spencer. | 你说得对 斯宾塞 |
[39:44] | We can’t trust Alison. | 我们不能相信艾莉森 |
[39:45] | Not after tonight. | 今晚的事之后不能再相信她了 |
[39:47] | Not you, too. | 你怎么也这么说 |
[39:50] | Look, I know that this affects you more than the rest of us. | 我知道这样对你的影响最大 |
[39:52] | Okay, I know that. | 我知道 |
[39:53] | But I really hope you can get on board. | 但是我真的希望你跟我们统一战线 |
[39:55] | We need to cut ties with Ali now. | 我们需要马上跟艾莉断绝关系 |
[39:57] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[40:16] | I was beginning to think you might not show. | 我还以为你不来了 |
[40:20] | There’s a warrant out for my arrest. | 逮捕我的逮捕令都签发了 |
[40:22] | I barely made it out in time. | 我差点出不来了 |
[40:24] | That wasn’t the deal we made. | 我们可不是这么约定的 |
[40:32] | You’re lucky there was even a deal at all. | 还有约定你就很走运了 |
[40:37] | I should have left you for dead when I found you. | 我找到你的时候就应该让你自生自灭的 |
[40:41] | No one would miss you, Cy. | 不会有人想你的 赛 |
[40:44] | Not for a second. | 一丝一毫都不会 |
[40:51] | You know I could have told them the truth about you. | 我可以告诉他们事情的真相 |
[40:54] | How we met. | 我们怎么见的面 |
[40:56] | All the fun we had together. | 我们一起享受的生活 |
[40:59] | So could I. | 我也可以 |
[41:02] | Then we’d both lose. | 那样我们就都输了 |
[41:05] | Now we both win. | 现在我们是双赢 |
[41:10] | I found you once | 我找到过你一次 |
[41:13] | and you can bet your life I can find you again. | 就绝对可以找到你第二次 |
[41:18] | This is your one chance to start over, Cy. | 这是你重新开始的唯一机会 赛 |
[41:21] | You better use it. | 你最好好好利用 |
[41:25] | The way you’ve used it, Ali? | 就像你那样利用吗 艾莉 |
[41:58] | Spencer, you’re right. | 斯宾塞 你说得对 |
[42:02] | I have to tell you the truth before it’s too late. | 趁还有机会 我得说出真相 |
[42:10] | If you’re just joining us, | 大家现在正在收看的 |
[42:11] | you’re watching the 42nd annual Pennsylvania dog show. | 是宾夕法尼亚第42届年度狗狗秀 |
[42:14] | Let’s check back in with our… | 下面我们来… |