时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mona, we need your help. | 梦娜 我们需要你的帮助 |
[00:04] | We just found out that Ali’s at the police station. | 我们刚刚发现艾莉去了警局 |
[00:05] | She’s talking to the cops. | 她正在跟警察交待 |
[00:07] | But I’m already number one on her hit list. | 但是我已经是她的头号敌人了 |
[00:09] | If Alison finds out I’m siding with you guys, | 如果艾莉森发现我跟你们一伙了 |
[00:10] | I’m afraid to think of how far she’d go to stop me. | 我都不敢去想她会用什么方法来阻止我 |
[00:13] | We never had our talk. | 我们还没机会谈谈 |
[00:14] | I’m tired of talking. | 我谈腻了 |
[00:17] | Happy graduation. | 毕业快乐 |
[00:19] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[00:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:22] | I wonder if I can trust anyone in that family. | 那个家里还有人值得相信吗 |
[00:24] | Did Alison know Bethany? | 艾莉森认识宝芬妮吗 |
[00:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[00:27] | Wait, I can’t hear you. | 等等 我听不清楚 |
[00:30] | Spencer Hastings, you’re under arrest for the murder of Bethany Young. | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 你因谋杀宝芬妮·杨被捕 |
[00:33] | I-I-I didn’t do this. | 不 不是我做的 |
[00:35] | – Where are we going? – To Mona’s. | -要去哪里 -去梦娜家 |
[00:36] | She found proof. | 她找到证据了 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God. Mona! | 天哪 梦娜 |
[00:40] | Although we did not find a body, | 虽然我们没有发现尸体 |
[00:42] | we have ruled this a homicide. | 我们把本案划定为凶杀案 |
[00:59] | So what did you get for Toby? | 你给托比准备什么圣诞礼物 |
[01:01] | I’m abstaining from Christmas this year, remember? | 我今年不过圣诞 你忘了吗 |
[01:04] | When you’re out on bail for murder, | 当你带着谋杀罪名保释 |
[01:05] | it just feels like the right thing to do. | 就会觉得自己这么做没错 |
[01:07] | And he’s okay with that? | 他对此没意见吗 |
[01:09] | Well, he agreed to not giving presents | 如果我同意我们互相给对方一个惊喜的姿态 |
[01:11] | if I agreed to surprising each other with a gesture. | 他就同意不买礼物 |
[01:15] | Like the clowns? | 比如说小丑吗 |
[01:17] | What clowns? | 什么小丑 |
[01:18] | Court jesters. They’re clowns, right? | 宫廷弄臣也是小丑 对吧 |
[01:24] | I’ve always loved these windows. | 我一直很喜欢这些圣诞橱窗 |
[01:28] | Let’s make a wish. | 让我们许个愿望吧 |
[01:30] | Yeah, let’s make a wish for Spencer. | 让我们为斯宾塞许个愿望吧 |
[01:32] | Guys, Santa is not bringing me a stay-out-of-jail-free card. | 各位 圣诞老人不会送我牢狱之灾赦免卡 |
[01:39] | Han, want a snowflake? | 汉 你要雪花吗 |
[01:43] | The last time I was here, it was with Mona. | 上次我是跟梦娜一起来这里的 |
[01:47] | What’d you wish for? | 你有什么愿望 |
[01:49] | You’re my first friend, Hanna. | 你是我的第一个朋友 汉娜 |
[01:51] | I wished for us to always stay close. | 我希望我们一直保持亲密 |
[01:54] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[01:55] | Besties forever. | 友谊天长地久 |
[01:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:59] | So what’d you wish for? | 那你的愿望是什么 |
[02:02] | Jimmy Choos. | 周仰杰[著名高跟鞋品牌] |
[02:03] | Oh, you’re getting those. | 你的愿望会实现的 |
[02:05] | I am? | 会吗 |
[02:06] | If Santa doesn’t bring ’em, we’ll steal ’em. | 如果圣诞老人不送你 我们就去偷一双 |
[02:13] | Wishes don’t come true, Emily. | 愿望不会实现的 艾米丽 |
[02:15] | If they did, people wouldn’t die. | 如果愿望能实现 人就不会死 |
[02:18] | I’m still holding out hope. | 我还是抱有希望 |
[02:21] | Hope is a dirty four-letter word. | 希望这两个字恶心死了 |
[02:23] | We live in an “A” world. | 我们活在A的世界 |
[02:25] | They still haven’t found Mona’s body. | 他们还没找到梦娜的尸体 |
[02:27] | Yeah, that’s because | 没错 那是因为 |
[02:28] | “A” likes to bury the bodies herself. | A喜欢自己把尸体埋起来 |
[02:30] | Yeah, and then throw Ice Balls. | 而且还要办冰雪舞会 |
[02:33] | I swear Alison is throwing this party | 我发誓艾莉森办这个派对 |
[02:35] | to rub it in our faces. | 是为了在我们的伤口上撒盐 |
[02:36] | I ruined your lives and now I’m the belle of the ball. | 我毁了你们的人生 我还是舞会皇后 |
[02:39] | Technically, she only ruined my life. | 严格来说 她只毁了我的人生 |
[02:41] | Ruin one of us, ruin all of us. | 毁了我们其中一个 就是毁了我们全部 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I’d rather dance on dead monkeys | 我宁愿在死猴子身上跳舞 |
[02:46] | than go to Ali’s stupid Ice Ball. | 都不去艾莉的冰雪舞会 |
[02:48] | Dead monkeys? | 死猴子 |
[02:51] | Ali got everything she wanted. | 艾莉想做的事都实现了 |
[02:53] | Mona’s gone, Bethany’s dead, | 梦娜失踪了 宝芬妮死了 |
[02:55] | and now she’s making Spencer go down for it. | 现在她还让斯宾塞背黑锅 |
[02:59] | Is that a reporter or a cop? | 那是记者还是警察 |
[03:01] | Neither. That pen’s too nice. My money’s on a lawyer. | 都不是 那支笔很名贵 我猜他是律师 |
[03:05] | Hanna Marin? | 汉娜·玛琳 |
[03:07] | Yes. | 我是 |
[03:11] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[03:12] | Mona Vanderwaal retained me to handle her affairs in the event of her demise. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔委托我处理她死后的事务 |
[03:16] | I was instructed to wait 30 days after her death, | 她指示我在她死后三十天 |
[03:18] | then deliver this to you personally. | 亲手把这个交给你 |
[03:22] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[03:24] | Bah humbug. | 骗子 |
[03:26] | I’m afraid to open it. | 我不敢打开 |
[03:37] | These are drawings of Ali’s house. | 这是艾莉家的图纸 |
[03:40] | Yeah, and all of her hiding places. | 还有她所有藏东西的地方 |
[03:42] | It’s from Mona. | 这是梦娜写的 |
[03:44] | “Hey, Han. If you’re reading this…” | “汉 如果你读到这封信” |
[03:47] | She’s still playing the game | 她的游戏还在继续 |
[03:48] | and I’m talking to you from the grave. | 而我已经死了 |
[03:50] | But I went out fighting and that’s what you need to do. | 但我一直在抗争 你也应当如此 |
[03:53] | Promise me you won’t give up, Hanna. | 答应我 不要放弃 汉娜 |
[03:56] | You have to keep looking. | 你得继续寻找证据 |
[03:57] | Kisses, M. | 爱你的梦娜 |
[04:02] | I promised Mona we’d always stick together. | 我答应过梦娜我会永远在她身边 |
[04:06] | Well, you have to figure, “A” keeps souvenirs, right? | 好好想想 A喜欢保留纪念品 对吗 |
[04:08] | You mean Alison. | 你是指艾莉森 |
[04:10] | Different name, same bitch. | 名字不同 指的都是通一个贱人 |
[04:12] | There has to be something in Ali’s house that proves | 艾莉家里一定有证据证明 |
[04:14] | she killed Bethany. | 是她杀了宝芬妮 |
[04:16] | And Spencer didn’t. | 斯宾塞是无辜的 |
[04:18] | I think Mona just handed us a way | 我想梦娜刚刚给了我们一个方法 |
[04:19] | to give you a Christmas, Spence. | 让你可以好好过圣诞节 斯宾塞 |
[04:21] | And your stay-out-of-jail-free card. | 还能让你拿到牢狱之灾赦免卡 |
[04:28] | Hey, Santa. | 圣诞老人 |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:42] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:45] | Is that us? | 那是我们吗 |
[04:48] | “‘A’ takes a holiday. | “A给自己放了个假 |
[04:49] | You should, too.” | 你们也该放松一下了” |
[05:17] | Mom. | 妈 |
[05:19] | She’s got a lot to show you. | 她有很多东西要给你看 |
[05:22] | Pay attention. | 看仔细了 |
[06:56] | I know you’d told me never to leave the house | 我知道你说过 没化过妆 |
[06:58] | without my face on, but as a corpse, | 就不要出门 但是作为一具尸体 |
[07:00] | this is the best I can do for your Ice Ball. | 我也只能为你的冰雪舞会做到这份上了 |
[07:04] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[07:09] | You were quite the little pianist. | 你还真是个小钢琴家呢 |
[07:13] | Is that me? | 那是我吗 |
[07:14] | You don’t remember? | 你记不得了 |
[07:18] | It’s not pretty. | 不是什么好回忆 |
[07:20] | But you need to see it. | 但你得看看 |
[07:22] | See what? | 看什么 |
[07:24] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[08:06] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[08:08] | I didn’t mean to, | 我不是故意的 |
[08:10] | but I found your hiding place. | 但是我找到你藏东西的地方了 |
[08:12] | Did you and daddy give me the same present? | 你和爸爸给我买了一样的礼物吗 |
[08:15] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:18] | Daddy will think it’s funny when I tell him. | 等我告诉爸爸的时候他会觉得很好笑的 |
[08:20] | There are not two dresses. | 哪里有两条一样的裙子 |
[08:23] | I think you need glasses. | 你是不是需要眼镜 |
[08:27] | You only saw one dress. | 你只看见了一条裙子 |
[08:30] | You found the present, one present. | 你找到了礼物 只有一个礼物 |
[08:33] | You opened it and there was one dress. | 你打开盒子 里面只有一条裙子 |
[08:38] | Why, mommy? | 为什么 妈妈 |
[08:40] | Because I don’t want daddy to leave us. | 因为我不想让爸爸离开我们 |
[08:41] | And he will, if you tell him about the dresses. | 如果你跟他说了裙子的事情 他就会离开 |
[08:49] | I’ll say whatever you want me to. | 你想让我说什么 我就说什么 |
[08:51] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[08:52] | Now tell me what happened. | 告诉我 都发生了什么 |
[08:54] | The real story. | 你都看到了什么 |
[08:56] | I was playing the piano. | 我在弹钢琴 |
[08:58] | I looked inside of it and found one present, | 我往钢琴里看 发现了一个礼物 |
[09:01] | one yellow dress. | 是一条黄色的裙子 |
[09:03] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[09:05] | One more time. | 再说一遍 |
[09:07] | I was playing the piano. | 我在弹钢琴 |
[09:08] | I looked inside of it and found one present, | 我往钢琴里看 发现了一个礼物 |
[09:10] | one yellow dress. | 是一条黄色的裙子 |
[09:12] | And the monster was born. | 恶魔从此诞生 |
[09:15] | Who was the other dress for? | 另外那条裙子是给谁的 |
[09:19] | Was it Bethany? | 是给宝芬妮的吗 |
[09:23] | It’s not going to be that easy, bitch. | 事情可没这么容易 贱人 |
[09:36] | Ali made hiding things into a game. | 艾莉已经把藏东西当成游戏了 |
[09:40] | You’re out on bail for a murder charge, Spencer. | 你还在凶杀案的保释中 斯宾塞 |
[09:46] | Well, it’s not a perfect plan, | 我知道这不是什么完美计划 |
[09:47] | but it’s all I’ve got. | 但我只能想到这么多了 |
[09:53] | And I saw the look on my mom’s face | 我们最后一次见律师时 |
[09:55] | after we met my lawyers for the last time. | 我看到我妈妈的表情了 |
[09:59] | We’ve already lost. | 我们已经输了 |
[10:00] | It’s not over yet. | 案子还没有结束 |
[10:02] | But, hey, what if Ali leaves the dance early? | 但是 如果艾莉提前离开舞会呢 |
[10:04] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[10:07] | Aria and Emily are gonna find a reason | 艾瑞亚和艾米丽会想办法 |
[10:08] | to keep her there. | 拖住她的 |
[10:09] | And you will be here to warn us if anything goes wrong. | 如果有什么意外发生 你要及时通知我们 |
[10:16] | I thought everybody was splitting up on Christmas. | 我以为圣诞节大家都会分开过 |
[10:20] | No, we’re all gonna catch up with our parents | 不 我们会在下雪之前 |
[10:21] | before the snow starts. | 赶上我们的父母 |
[10:24] | Mm, sounds like you’ve got it all figured out. | 听起来你已经安排好一切了 |
[10:27] | Toby, this might be my last Christmas. | 托比 这可能是我过得最后一个圣诞节 |
[10:31] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[10:37] | So… | 所以呢 |
[10:51] | Merry-ho-ho. | 圣诞快乐 |
[10:53] | Nice gesture. | 姿势不错 |
[10:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[11:05] | Merry Christmas to you, too. | 也祝你圣诞快乐 |
[11:10] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[11:13] | Okay, where’s my friend Claire? | 我的朋友克莱尔呢 |
[11:19] | I haven’t signed since fat camp. | 从减肥营后我再没用过手语 |
[11:21] | My bunkmate was hard of hearing. | 我同寝室的伙伴也有听力障碍 |
[11:23] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[11:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:31] | I’m pretty sure that some kid peed on me, | 我很确定某个小屁孩尿在我身上了 |
[11:33] | and that mean little girl, | 还有那个坏女孩 |
[11:34] | she keeps calling me dumb-dumb. | 她一直叫我呆瓜 |
[11:36] | What mean girl? | 哪个坏女孩 |
[11:37] | Ali’s little mini-me. | 迷你版艾莉 |
[11:40] | Right there, there she is. | 在那 就是她 |
[11:41] | Call her anything you want. | 想叫她什么都行 |
[11:44] | She can’t hear you. | 反正她也听不见 |
[11:48] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[11:50] | All of you. | 你们几个 |
[11:58] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 我只说一遍 |
[12:00] | You mess with Claire, you deal with me. | 你们捉弄克莱尔 就是和我作对 |
[12:02] | I’m shaking with fear. | 我好怕怕 |
[12:06] | You better start looking over your shoulder, | 从现在开始你最好小心点 |
[12:08] | because you’re making a lot of enemies. | 因为你已经树敌太多 |
[12:10] | And in Rosewood, bitches get buried. | 在玫瑰镇 贱人会被活埋的 |
[12:15] | This place blows. Let’s get out of here. | 这地方真烂 我们走 |
[12:18] | Hey, you guys, you don’t need a leader. | 你们几个 你们不需要什么头头 |
[12:22] | You just need each other. | 你们有彼此就够了 |
[12:23] | I said let’s go! | 我说 我们走 |
[12:33] | Losers. | 衰人 |
[12:39] | Well, I would say that | 不得不说 |
[12:40] | you put the fear of Hanna in her. | 你让她见识了汉娜的厉害 |
[12:42] | Well, Mona used to say when someone shows you | 梦娜说过 当别人在你面前表现出 |
[12:44] | who they are, believe them. | 什么样子 他就是什么样子 |
[12:47] | I don’t think people change, Caleb. | 我不相信人会变 凯勒 |
[12:50] | They just get better at hiding it. | 他们只是隐藏得越来越好 |
[12:53] | But mean girls stay mean. | 但坏女孩始终是坏女孩 |
[13:21] | Cookie? | 要饼干吗 |
[13:29] | I know you wanted to keep it low-key this holiday, | 我知道这个假期你想保持低调 |
[13:31] | but this is for tonight. | 不过这是为今晚准备的 |
[13:34] | Is it an Ali-decoder ring? | 是解码艾莉秘密的戒指吗 |
[13:41] | Ezra, they’re beautiful. | 以斯拉 太美了 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:44] | And Mandi at the boutique | 时装店的曼迪说 |
[13:46] | said it might go well with this. | 这件衣服会和它们很相称的 |
[13:51] | All right, if this is low-key, | 好吧 如果这也叫低调的话 |
[13:53] | I’m afraid to ask what full-on Christmas | 我恐怕要问 费兹杰拉德家的 |
[13:55] | looks like at the Fitzgerald house. | 高调圣诞节到底是什么样的 |
[13:56] | Oh, yeah, don’t ask. | 没错 不要问 |
[13:57] | It’s like how many ponies can you get? | 就像问可以得到多少匹小马一样 |
[14:01] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:02] | No. | 不 |
[14:03] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[14:06] | Well, I got two ponies, but I only asked for one. | 我得到了两匹 不过我说了只想要一匹 |
[14:10] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[14:13] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[14:15] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[14:17] | So it looks like you and Paige worked things out. | 看起来你和佩奇和好了 |
[14:21] | Why doesn’t Jenna come over here and talk to me? | 为什么詹娜不来跟我说话 |
[14:23] | And you don’t have to be her eyes and ears. | 你没必要既当她的眼睛 又当她的耳朵 |
[14:25] | She can still hear, right? | 她没聋吧 |
[14:27] | Jenna’s not a bad person. | 詹娜不是坏人 |
[14:28] | You just wouldn’t know that because | 你之所以不知道 是因为 |
[14:29] | Alison convinced you that she was the enemy. | 艾莉森使你深信她是敌人 |
[14:32] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[14:33] | All right, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas. | 我只想说圣诞节快乐 |
[14:39] | It’s not what I want. | 我根本不想要 |
[14:40] | It’s what you want. | 是你们想要的 |
[14:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:46] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:48] | My parents want me to come to California after Christmas. | 圣诞节之后 我爸妈要我去加州 |
[14:51] | Well, that sounds like a fun winter break. | 听起来在那过寒假一定很好玩 |
[14:54] | Look up. | 抬头看 |
[15:04] | Well, let’s see how you look. | 看看你们打扮得怎么样 |
[15:15] | It’s a Christmas miracle. | 这真是圣诞节的奇迹 |
[15:40] | I still don’t see Ali anywhere. | 还是没看到艾莉的踪影 |
[15:42] | She’s probably waiting to make her grand entrance. | 她也许等着来个隆重的入场 |
[15:44] | Timed to the perfect song. | 挑好完美的配乐 |
[15:46] | Well, we can’t leave until she gets here, so… | 她没来 我们就不能走 |
[15:50] | I’m going to go have my picture taken with Santa Claus. | 我要去和圣诞老人合影 |
[16:04] | I think you know what I want for Christmas. | 我想你知道我要的圣诞礼物是什么 |
[16:06] | And I think you know I’ll do whatever I can to help you get it. | 我想你也知道我会不惜一切帮你得到手 |
[16:12] | Hanna and I are headed to her house | 艾莉一到 我和汉娜 |
[16:14] | the second Ali gets here. | 马上去她家 |
[16:15] | We’ll make sure she stays here, Spencer. | 我们会保证让她待在这里的 斯宾塞 |
[16:18] | You’ve been a very good girl this year. | 你今年一直很乖 |
[16:20] | Santa won’t let you down. | 圣诞老人不会让你失望的 |
[16:24] | Lucas… | 卢卡斯 |
[16:26] | Paige said that Ali was building her own army. | 佩奇说艾莉在发展自己的爪牙 |
[16:29] | Be careful tonight. | 今晚要小心 |
[16:30] | We can’t trust anyone. | 我们谁也不能相信 |
[16:59] | Whoa, check it out! | 大家看 |
[17:04] | Who are those other girls? | 那些女孩都是什么人 |
[17:25] | Let’s get out of here while everyone’s still basking in the glow of Ali. | 趁每个人都沉浸在艾莉的光芒中 我们快走吧 |
[17:31] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[17:35] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[18:18] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[18:27] | Aren’t you supposed to be on “A” watch? | 你不是应该在监视A吗 |
[18:28] | Yeah. You need to see this. | 是 你们来看看这个 |
[18:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:30] | I just saw Ali kissing Santa Claus. | 我刚刚看到艾莉在亲吻圣诞老人 |
[18:33] | Come on. | 快来 |
[18:45] | Jeez, Hanna! | 老天呐 汉娜 |
[18:46] | Do not sneak up on me like that. | 不要这样悄悄接近我 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:50] | Okay, if we’re the only ones here, why are we whispering? | 如果这里只有我们 为什么还要低声说话 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:55] | Can we just talk in a normal voice? | 我们能不能正常点说话 |
[18:56] | Because this is spooking me out. | 因为这样太吓人了 |
[18:58] | Here, you take the upstairs. | 你去楼上看看 |
[19:00] | I’ll take the downstairs. | 我去楼下 |
[19:02] | Okay, on a creepy scale, | 你觉得闯入艾莉家 |
[19:03] | how high would you rate breaking into Ali’s house? | 的恐怖指数有多高 |
[19:05] | On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a 20. | 满分十分的话就是二十分 |
[19:13] | They were just here. | 他们刚刚还在这 |
[19:15] | – Was it a guy or a girl? – Guy. | -是男的还是女的 -是男的 |
[19:17] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[19:18] | I definitely got a sense of “male butt.” | 男性的臀部我是不会认错的 |
[19:20] | Okay, well, I’m gonna go take my photo with Santa Claus. | 我要去和圣诞老人合影 |
[19:25] | Come in closer to Santa Claus. | 离圣诞老人近一点 |
[19:31] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[19:46] | You’re on my list, Aria. | 我可关注着你呢 艾瑞亚 |
[19:50] | The naughty one. | 淘气的姑娘 |
[19:52] | Surprised to see you here. | 很惊讶能在这里看见你 |
[19:53] | Yeah, not as surprised as I am to see you. | 不如我看到你这么惊讶 |
[19:57] | It’s a charity ball. | 这是慈善舞会 |
[19:58] | Giving back to my community. | 回馈社区 |
[20:01] | I didn’t realize that Rosewood was your community. | 没想到你把玫瑰镇看做是自己的社区 |
[20:04] | The town has a lot to offer. | 小镇里的人都乐于奉献 |
[20:06] | It’s starting to grow on me. | 我慢慢开始喜欢上这里了 |
[20:09] | That’s spoken like a guy who maybe met a girl that he likes. | 说得好像你遇上了你的意中人了似的 |
[20:13] | What brings you out tonight, Aria? | 什么风把你吹来了 艾瑞亚 |
[20:15] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[20:17] | It feels good to give back. | 回馈社区感觉很好 |
[20:19] | I don’t know why I have such a hard time believing you. | 我不知道我为什么如此难以相信你 |
[20:24] | My boyfriend’s probably looking for me. | 我男朋友估计在找我了 |
[20:26] | That’s a pretty dress. | 这裙子挺漂亮的 |
[20:28] | Tell Ezra I think he has good taste. | 告诉以斯拉 我觉得他品味不错 |
[20:35] | Aria and Emily lost Alison. | 艾瑞亚和艾米丽跟丢了艾莉森 |
[20:37] | Oh, well, I think I just found her. | 是吗 我好像找到她了 |
[21:36] | Merry Christmas, Aly. | 圣诞快乐 艾莉 |
[22:09] | You don’t need to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[22:13] | I led you here, | 我引你来这里 |
[22:14] | because I don’t want Alison to see us talking. | 是因为我不希望艾莉森看到我们说话 |
[22:22] | You really get around, Sydney. | 你可真会玩手段 希妮 |
[22:25] | Does Jenna know you’re with Ali now? | 詹娜知道你跟艾莉是一伙的吗 |
[22:33] | When I first moved to Rosewood, | 我刚搬到玫瑰镇来的时候 |
[22:37] | Alison offered to be my friend. | 艾莉森主动要跟我交朋友 |
[22:41] | I made the mistake of saying no. | 当时我失策拒绝了 |
[22:45] | When she asked me this time | 这次她再次问起 |
[22:47] | I gave her the right answer. | 我说出了正确答案 |
[22:50] | I promise you, we’re not the enemy. | 我向你保证 我们不是你的敌人 |
[22:53] | No, you’re just sleeping with the enemy. | 对 你只是在跟敌人上床而已 |
[22:56] | I’m not gay, Emily. | 我不是同性恋 艾米丽 |
[22:57] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[22:59] | Look, until someone puts Ali away, | 听我说 除非有人把艾莉关起来 |
[23:01] | we’re doing what we have to do to survive. | 否则我们为了生存 别无选择 |
[23:04] | I’m sure you and your friends understand that. | 我相信你和你的朋友会明白的 |
[23:12] | We think she killed Mona. | 我们认为是她杀了梦娜 |
[23:15] | We do, too. | 我们也这么认为 |
[23:28] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[23:29] | There’s this shop in Le Marais | 在玛莱区有家店 |
[23:31] | that helps you make your own fragrance. | 可以配置自己想要的香水 |
[23:33] | It’s a tiny store, | 店不大 |
[23:34] | but I spent the entire day there. | 但是我在那里待了一天 |
[23:36] | The owner gets you talking. | 店主很会聊天 |
[23:37] | And the next thing you know, he’s created a scent | 你还没反应过来 店主已经调好了味道 |
[23:39] | that’s perfect for the person you’re telling him about. | 完全符合你跟他讲的那个人 |
[23:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:44] | Not just for the perfume, but for coming to see me. | 不只是香水 也谢谢你来看我 |
[23:49] | When you lose someone, | 失去在乎的人之后的 |
[23:50] | the first Christmas is always the hardest. | 第一个圣诞节总是最难过的 |
[23:55] | I think my mom is still looking out for me. | 我想我妈妈还在照看着我 |
[23:58] | I’m sure she is. | 肯定的 |
[23:59] | I had a dream about her the other night. | 我有一晚梦到了她 |
[24:02] | She came to warn me about Mona. | 她来警告我小心梦娜 |
[24:05] | Mona can’t hurt you anymore. | 梦娜已经无法伤害你了 |
[24:07] | You know that. | 你也知道的 |
[24:10] | You can’t let your guard down, Ali. | 不能掉以轻心 艾莉 |
[24:12] | Your ex-friends are here tonight. | 你之前的”朋友”今晚来了 |
[24:14] | And I don’t think they came to say Merry Christmas. | 她们似乎不是来祝你圣诞快乐的 |
[25:06] | What did you find, Hanna? | 你找到了什么 汉娜 |
[25:16] | If the winds pick up, | 如果风力增强 |
[25:17] | we could be looking at blizzard conditions | 今年的平安夜少不了刮风 |
[25:20] | for the Rosewood area on this blustery Christmas Eve. | 甚至可能会造成玫瑰镇附近发生暴风雪 |
[25:23] | But don’t worry, kids, Santa has Rudolph | 不过别担心 圣诞老人的雪橇 |
[25:26] | to navigate his sleigh. | 鲁道夫驯鹿会驾好的 |
[25:31] | Does the name Holly Varjak mean anything to you? | 霍莉·瓦加克这个名字你有印象吗 |
[25:36] | – Spence? – What, Hanna? | -斯宾塞 -怎么 汉娜 |
[25:38] | If Ali needs to get out of town in a hurry, | 如果艾莉忽然需要离开镇子 |
[25:40] | she’s ready to go as Holly Varjak. | 她已经准备好了霍莉·瓦加克这个身份 |
[25:47] | She’s writing her happy ending. | 她在写一个好结局 |
[25:50] | To what? | 什么结局 |
[25:51] | Breakfast at Tiffany’s. | 《蒂凡尼的早餐》 |
[25:52] | Probably the movie, not the book. | 也许是电影 不是小说 |
[25:55] | Ezra always says that she was his “Holly Golightly.” | 以斯拉总是说 她是他的”霍莉·戈莱特丽”[女主角] |
[25:57] | And Paul Varjak was the guy who convinced Holly | 而正是保罗·瓦加克让霍莉相信 |
[25:59] | that it was okay to be loved. | 自己是可以被爱的 |
[26:00] | So in Ali’s manic mind, they got married. | 所以在艾莉脑海中 他们结婚了 |
[26:03] | How do you fit all of that information into your one head? | 你是怎么把这么多信息装进去的 |
[26:10] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[26:12] | Ali was talking to somebody through the personal ads. | 艾莉在通过广告跟人交流 |
[26:15] | Like she did with Mona back when Mona was “A.” | 就像梦娜当A的时候 她们之间的交流 |
[26:23] | If Ali was kissing Holbrook, that would explain a lot. | 如果艾莉跟霍尔布鲁克有一腿 那就说得通了 |
[26:25] | Yeah, like why Spencer’s about to go on trial for murder | 斯宾塞马上要接受谋杀案审判 |
[26:27] | while Ali’s weaving her way through a winter wonderland. | 艾莉却陶醉在冬日仙境里 |
[26:31] | Ezra, what is it? | 以斯拉 怎么了 |
[26:32] | Well, if Holbrook is helping Ali, | 如果霍尔布鲁克在帮助艾莉 |
[26:35] | I want to know when it started. | 我想知道是什么时候开始的 |
[26:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:40] | I promised Ali I wouldn’t tell | 我向艾莉保证过我不会说出去 |
[26:42] | because I thought I was protecting everyone. | 因为我以为我是在保护大家 |
[26:45] | But CeCe showed up in New York that night. | 但是那天晚上茜茜出现在了纽约 |
[26:47] | And Ali helped to get her out of the country. | 而且艾莉帮她出了国 |
[26:49] | You think Holbrook was in on it? | 你觉得这事跟霍尔布鲁克有关系吗 |
[26:51] | I think he helped CeCe escape. | 我觉得是他帮茜茜逃走的 |
[26:53] | And he did it for Ali. | 他这么做是为了艾莉 |
[26:56] | Looks like Ali made a friend. | 看起来艾莉交了个朋友 |
[26:59] | She went in there alone. | 她是一个人进去的 |
[27:01] | They’re heading towards the exit. | 他们正往出口走 |
[27:03] | So is Holbrook. | 霍尔布鲁克也是 |
[27:05] | You guys follow Ali. | 你们跟着艾莉 |
[27:06] | We’ve got Santa. | 我们去找圣诞老人 |
[27:07] | I’ll grab Lucas. | 我去找卢卡斯 |
[27:11] | Detective Holbrook. | 霍尔布鲁克警官 |
[27:13] | May I have a word with you for a second? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[27:16] | Sure. | 可以 |
[27:50] | You’re leaving your own party, Ali? | 你要离开你自己的派对吗 艾莉 |
[27:51] | What’s the rush? | 为什么走这么急 |
[28:00] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[29:04] | Get out of my stuff | 别碰我的东西 |
[29:06] | or I’ll kill you! | 不然我就杀了你 |
[29:16] | Where are you, Hanna? | 你在哪 汉娜 |
[29:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:22] | We think Ali left the party. | 我们认为艾莉离开了派对 |
[29:23] | I tried calling Hanna but she’s not picking up. | 我打给汉娜 但是她不接 |
[29:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:28] | We’re our way. | 我们马上就到 |
[29:37] | Hanna, you’ve got to get out of there. | 汉娜 你得马上出来 |
[30:23] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[30:43] | Mad Hatter? | 疯帽匠 |
[30:48] | Mad Hatter. | 疯帽匠 |
[31:58] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[32:00] | God, I only had one pen pal. | 天啊 我只有一个笔友 |
[32:02] | Ali had a fan club. | 艾莉却有个粉丝俱乐部 |
[32:08] | “Can’t wait to see you.” | 等不及想见你了 |
[32:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:11] | Ali knew Bethany. | 艾莉认识宝芬妮 |
[32:13] | And she invited her here for Labor Day. | 她还邀请她来过劳动节 |
[32:51] | Damn it, where are you? | 该死 你在哪呢 |
[33:01] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[33:06] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[33:27] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[33:29] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[33:31] | Come on. | 看过来 |
[33:56] | Come on, Hanna. Come on. | 快点 汉娜 快点 |
[34:05] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[34:10] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[34:12] | Come on. | 醒一醒 |
[34:13] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[34:13] | Hey, please, please, please, wake up. | 求你了 求你了 醒一醒 |
[34:16] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[34:19] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[34:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:22] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[34:24] | It’s okay, she’s gone. | 没事了 她走了 |
[34:25] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[34:27] | It’s okay, she’s gone. | 没事 她走了 |
[34:32] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[34:33] | Hey, you’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[34:43] | Give mom and grandma Bea a big kiss for me. | 帮我亲一下妈妈和碧奶奶 |
[34:45] | And I promise I’ll be on the road as soon as it’s clear. | 我保证只要道路能通行了我就回来 |
[34:51] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[34:52] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:52] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[34:53] | Hanna, this letter proves that Alison knew Bethany | 汉娜 这封信证实艾莉认识宝芬妮 |
[34:56] | and lured her here on Labor Day. | 她是在劳动节把她骗过来的 |
[34:58] | This could create enough reasonable doubt to clear Spencer. | 这应该足够洗清斯宾塞身上的嫌疑了 |
[35:04] | I don’t want to say the “H” word, | 虽然我不想说哈雷路亚 |
[35:06] | but I am feeling cautiously optimistic tonight. | 但是今晚我开始对未来抱有谨慎的乐观态度 |
[35:15] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[35:17] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[35:18] | And her heart grew three sizes that day. | 那天她的心胸变得有原来的三倍大 |
[35:23] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[35:24] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[35:26] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[35:34] | *Hark the herald angels sing.* | *天使歌声穿云霄 高山响应声飘遥* |
[35:37] | *Glory to the newborn king* | *荣耀归于新生王* |
[35:42] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[35:48] | Ignoring me won’t make me go away. | 无视我 我也不会走 |
[35:51] | It’ll just make me mad. | 只会让我生气 |
[36:09] | I’m scared, okay? | 我很害怕 行了吗 |
[36:12] | Is that what you wanted to hear? | 你不就是想听我说这个吗 |
[36:15] | It wasn’t as gratifying as I thought it was gonna be. | 也没我想的那么让人有满足感嘛 |
[36:19] | What do you want me to do? | 你到底想让我做什么 |
[36:21] | What do you want me to say to make you go away? | 我要说什么你才肯走开 |
[36:27] | Wait for it. | 等着吧 |
[36:32] | Tell me if Tiny Tim will live. | 小蒂姆能不能活下来 |
[36:34] | Do we have to watch this? | 我们非得看这个吗 |
[36:36] | It’s depressing. | 好压抑 |
[36:38] | If you think you’re depressed now, | 如果这样都让你觉得压抑了 |
[36:41] | look over there. | 那你看看那边 |
[37:15] | When? | 什么时候 |
[37:17] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[37:19] | It does to me. | 对我而言很重要 |
[37:21] | And only you. | 也就只有你觉得重要了 |
[37:25] | You look pretty good, considering | 其实你看上去还不错 |
[37:28] | that they never found your legs. | 虽然他们一直没找到你的腿 |
[37:36] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[37:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[37:47] | It’s all my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[37:50] | Look at me. | 你看看我 |
[37:52] | I’m not dead. | 我没有死 |
[37:55] | They’ll be coming for you soon. | 他们马上就会来找你了 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:16] | Am I going to hell? | 我要下地狱了吗 |
[38:21] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:23] | No! | 不 |
[38:25] | No! | 不 |
[38:26] | Please! | 求你了 |
[38:28] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[38:29] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[38:31] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[38:33] | Wake up, bitch! | 快醒醒 贱人 |
[38:35] | It’s Christmas. | 圣诞节到了 |
[38:36] | And I promise you don’t want to miss it. | 我保证你不会希望错过这个圣诞节的 |
[38:46] | My mom called her friend at Highway Patrol. | 我妈妈问过她在高速公路巡警那边的朋友了 |
[38:48] | They don’t expect the roads to be cleared until tomorrow. | 他们说至少要到明天 道路才能清理完毕 |
[38:52] | I’m so sorry, Em. | 很遗憾 艾米 |
[38:54] | This is the first time I won’t be with my parents on Christmas. | 这是第一次过圣诞节我爸妈不在我身边 |
[38:58] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[39:00] | You know, my mom always said Christmas was wherever we were | 我妈妈一直都说只要我们在一起 |
[39:03] | as long as we were together. | 无处不是圣诞节 |
[39:06] | And we are… | 我们确实 |
[39:08] | together. | 在一起 |
[39:10] | Seriously? | 你们不会吧 |
[39:12] | Now that is a gesture. | 这才叫姿态 |
[39:16] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[39:18] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:46] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:48] | My parents don’t think Rosewood’s a safe place anymore. | 我爸妈认为玫瑰镇不再安全了 |
[39:52] | They don’t want me to visit California, | 他们不是让我去加州玩 |
[39:53] | they want me to move there. | 而是想让我搬去那里 |
[39:56] | Wait, before graduation? | 还没毕业就搬过去吗 |
[39:59] | I’ll have enough credits by the end of spring quarter. | 等春季学期结束后我的学分就修够了 |
[40:05] | I just thought we had more time. | 我还以为我们还有更多时间在一起 |
[40:22] | Mona should be here tonight. | 梦娜今晚应该来的 |
[40:25] | The only reason we’re celebrating is because of her. | 我们能在一起庆祝圣诞节都是多亏了她 |
[40:38] | Christmas chicken. | 圣诞节鸡肉 |
[40:39] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[40:44] | Okay, let’s all say a prayer. | 好 大家一起来祷告吧 |
[41:29] | To this family. | 敬我们大家 |
[41:30] | May we always stay together. | 希望我们永远在一起 |
[41:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:45] | Santa? | 是圣诞老人吗 |
[41:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:59] | Who did this? | 这是谁弄的 |
[42:00] | – Em? – Not me. | -艾米吗 -不是我 |
[42:15] | Merry Christmas, bitches. | 圣诞快乐 贱人们 |