时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I came to pay my respects. | 我是来表示哀悼的 |
[00:07] | Then where is my daughter? | 那我的女儿在哪 |
[00:08] | We found a letter from Bethany | 我们在宝芬妮身上找到封信 |
[00:09] | explaining the matching clothes, explaining everything | 衣服相同有了解释 其它一切也有了解释 |
[00:12] | and Holbrook is doing whatever he can to get it thrown out. | 霍尔布鲁克在尽全力抗争 |
[00:14] | We should’ve told Tanner about him and Ali months ago. | 几个月前就应该跟坦纳说他和艾莉的事 |
[00:17] | Once it’s all done, this will all be bookshelves. | 完工之后这些都会变成书柜 |
[00:19] | Oh, looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[00:20] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[00:21] | I have to. | 必须要走 |
[00:24] | I applied to six colleges. | 我给六个大学递了申请 |
[00:26] | You want me to find out why you got rejected. | 你是想让我查查你为什么被拒吗 |
[00:27] | I need to know if it’s me or if it’s “A.” | 我想知道是我的问题 还是A搞的鬼 |
[00:32] | Ali! | 艾莉 |
[00:34] | “A” Set me up. | 是A陷害我的 |
[00:35] | Alison DiLaurentis, you’re under arrest | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 你因谋杀 |
[00:37] | for the murder of Mona Vanderwaal. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔被捕了 |
[00:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:56] | I was told– | 有人要我 |
[00:57] | Where you from? | 你从哪来 |
[00:59] | Rosewood P.D., Lieutenant Tanner– | 玫瑰镇警局 陆军中尉坦纳 |
[01:01] | Yeah, I know her. | 我知道她 |
[01:11] | You waiting for something? | 你在等什么 |
[01:14] | We’re done. | 这就可以了 |
[01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:27] | They need to see me. | 她们得来见我 |
[01:30] | They’re not taking my calls. | 她们都不接我电话 |
[01:33] | They can’t keep ignoring me. | 她们不能一直不理我 |
[01:37] | Why did they move you here? | 他们为什么把你转到这儿了 |
[01:39] | I don’t have to explain that to you. | 我不用跟你解释 |
[01:42] | You’ve been in these places. | 你在这些地方也待了一段时间了 |
[01:44] | Everything but a bell goes off when they smell fresh meat. | 每当新人到来 她们都欢呼雀跃 |
[01:54] | Tell Spencer to cut this embargo crap | 趁一切还不算太迟 |
[01:56] | before it’s too late. | 让斯宾塞赶紧把我弄出去 |
[01:58] | Have you forgotten what it feels like | 难道你忘记了因为自己没做过的事 |
[02:02] | to be in a cage for something you didn’t do? | 被送进监狱的滋味吗 |
[02:05] | Do you remember how that felt? | 你还记得那种感觉吗 |
[02:07] | Yes, I do. | 我记得 |
[02:10] | But I also remember whose words put me in that cage. | 但我还记得是谁害我进了监狱 |
[02:14] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[02:17] | Maybe you’ll finally get it when your girlfriend | 也许当你女朋友和她的朋友 |
[02:19] | and the others are chained to this bench, too, | 也被铐在这长凳上时 你就会知道了 |
[02:22] | because they will be. | 她们会有这一天的 |
[02:23] | They’re next. | 她们就是下一个 |
[02:26] | Unless “A” kills them first. | 除非A先把她们给杀了 |
[02:51] | This is unbelievable. | 这简直不可思议 |
[02:52] | I mean, Ali’s in the penalty box | 我是说 艾莉都被关起来了 |
[02:53] | and she’s still playing offense. | 还在想办法整我们 |
[02:55] | Or maybe this is just her being iced out, | 或者她只是受到冷落后 |
[02:57] | getting desperate. | 开始变得绝望了 |
[02:59] | But if you actually think | 但如果你真的认为 |
[03:00] | there’s somebody on the outside helping her– | 外面还有人在帮她 |
[03:01] | Yeah, totally. I mean, there was a fireworks display. | 肯定是 想想那场烟花 |
[03:04] | Maybe she planned that before she got arrested. | 也许这是她在被捕之前就安排好的 |
[03:06] | No way. Someone is helping her. | 不可能 有人在帮她 |
[03:08] | What do you mean, someone? | 你说的有人是指谁 |
[03:09] | I saw Alison and Holbrook under the mistletoe, | 我看见艾莉森和霍尔布鲁克在槲寄生树下 |
[03:11] | and he had his tongue down her throat. | 他把舌头伸到了她喉咙里 |
[03:12] | It’s him. | 肯定是他 |
[03:13] | We don’t know that for sure. | 这还不能确定 |
[03:15] | Didn’t Tanner say he was assigned | 坦纳不是说他被派去 |
[03:16] | to a case in Pittsburgh? | 调查匹兹堡的一宗案子了吗 |
[03:17] | He’s off it. | 他已经离开那儿了 |
[03:18] | He had to take a personal leave to take care of his sick dad. | 他请了假去照顾他生病的爸爸 |
[03:21] | That’s convenient. | 这招不错 |
[03:23] | Can you see if Holbrook’s visiting Ali in prison? | 你能查查霍尔布鲁克有没有去探视艾莉吗 |
[03:25] | No, guys, he can’t. | 姐妹们 不行 |
[03:27] | Why should he be the one | 为什么他要做 |
[03:28] | who’s thrown head-first into the lion’s den? | 第一个把头伸进狮笼的人呢 |
[03:31] | All units 10-19. | 请所有人速回警局 |
[03:32] | – All units 10-19. – I have to go. | -请所有人速回警局 -我得走了 |
[03:37] | Spencer, none of us want to put Toby in danger. | 斯宾塞 没人想让托比身处险境 |
[03:40] | Well, maybe this weekend, we can come up with a plan. | 也许这周末我们能想出一个方案 |
[03:42] | I’m not even here this weekend. | 这周末我都不在这儿 |
[03:43] | Where are you? | 你要去哪 |
[03:44] | College visit. Ballard. | 大学参观 巴拉德大学 |
[03:46] | Ballard? I thought it was Skidmore. | 巴拉德 我还以为是史基德摩尔学院 |
[03:48] | How many schools did you get into? | 你到底拿到了几所大学的录取通知书 |
[03:51] | So what are we gonna do about Holbrook? | 关于霍尔布鲁克 我们该做些什么 |
[03:53] | This smells like Wilden all over again. | 这就像威尔登事件重演一样 |
[03:55] | Holbrook is not Wilden. | 霍尔布鲁克可不是威尔登 |
[03:57] | He may be worse. | 他可能更糟 |
[03:57] | Holbrook’s not that bad of a cop. | 霍尔布鲁克不是那种坏警察 |
[03:59] | He’s just a really bad kisser. | 他只是个不擅长接吻的人 |
[04:00] | – You kissed him? – When did you kiss him? | -你吻过他 -你什么时候跟他接吻的 |
[04:01] | – What? – Hanna? | -什么 -汉娜 |
[04:04] | Look. You guys, it was one kiss. Closed mouth. | 就一个吻而已 闭着嘴巴的 |
[04:07] | Why did you kiss him? | 你为什么要吻他 |
[04:08] | He helped my mom with the whole Wilden deposit box thing | 威尔顿保险箱的事他帮了我妈妈 |
[04:10] | and he stood up for Travis’ dad in court. | 他还在法庭上为特拉维斯的父亲说话 |
[04:13] | Okay, whatever happened to a thank-you card? | 好吧 那你可以写张感谢卡啊 |
[04:15] | Look, if Holbrook’s helping Alison, | 如果霍尔布鲁克在帮艾莉森 |
[04:16] | then she probably convinced him that she’s the victim. | 她很可能让他相信 她是受害者 |
[04:19] | If he knew who she really was then– | 一旦他知道了她的真面目 |
[04:22] | Seriously though, how many schools did you get into? | 说真的 你拿到了几所学校的录取通知 |
[04:25] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:38] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你聊几句吗 |
[04:40] | Sure, just let me finish this. | 好的 等我发完这条短信 |
[04:42] | Ezra’s bugging out. The opening went from ten bookworms | 以斯拉抓狂了 开张夜从十个书虫 |
[04:45] | and a jug of Chablis to an event. | 加一瓶夏布利酒变成了一场大活动 |
[04:47] | Caterer, publicist, | 餐饮供应商 宣传人员 |
[04:49] | he’s basically had to hire everything but a belly dancer. | 除了跳肚皮舞的 基本上什么人都要雇 |
[04:51] | Damn. | 该死 |
[04:52] | Wow, you into belly dancers? | 你喜欢跳肚皮舞的人 |
[04:54] | I was going to ask him for a raise. | 我正准备让他给我加薪 |
[04:55] | I need the cash. Forget it. | 我需要现金 算了 |
[04:58] | Wait. Cash for what? | 等等 要现金干什么 |
[05:00] | A plane ticket to go and see Paige over spring break. | 春假的时候买机票去看佩奇 |
[05:02] | My mom won’t even let me touch my college savings. | 我妈妈不准我碰我的大学基金 |
[05:05] | Meanwhile, every day that goes by, Paige and I, | 一天一天过去 佩奇和我 |
[05:08] | we’re growing further apart. | 我们俩越来越疏远了 |
[05:10] | Last time we spoke, I even mentioned | 上周我们通话时 我甚至说 |
[05:12] | looking into a Liberal Arts school in Oregon– | 要去读俄勒冈州的一所文理学院 |
[05:13] | Em, can we not do this now? | 艾米 先不说这个行吗 |
[05:17] | I can’t talk about this. | 我不想谈这个 |
[05:19] | Paige and me? | 佩奇和我的事 |
[05:19] | College. | 大学的事 |
[05:21] | The whole subject is making my hair fall out. | 这事弄的我都开始掉头发了 |
[05:23] | Seriously, it’s like coming out in clumps. | 真的 一把一把地掉 |
[05:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:27] | Em, I’ve been rejected | 艾米 我申请的 |
[05:28] | from every single college I applied to. | 每一所大学 都拒绝了我 |
[05:30] | Yesterday, Talmadge wait-listed me. | 昨天塔尔梅奇大学把我放在了待定名单里 |
[05:32] | Talmadge. | 塔尔梅奇大学啊 |
[05:34] | Tell me that “A” isn’t responsible for this. | 难道不是A搞的鬼吗 |
[05:36] | A wait-list doesn’t mean rejection. | 待定不意味着被拒绝 |
[05:38] | Yeah, well, the rest of you | 是的 你们几个 |
[05:39] | are gonna be waltzing off to sorority rush | 可以去大学联谊会上尽情享乐 |
[05:41] | and I’m gonna be stuck picking up trash in Rosewood. | 而我就只能在玫瑰镇捡垃圾 |
[05:44] | Yeah, that’ll be me, dodging “A” messages | 那就是未来的我 不仅要躲着A的信息 |
[05:45] | and wearing a big floppy hat to cover my bald spot. | 还要戴着一顶大帽子来掩盖我的秃头 |
[05:48] | Aria, you can turn a wait-list into an acceptance. | 艾瑞亚 你可以想办法让他们录取你 |
[05:50] | My cousin wrote an amazing letter to Yale | 我表哥给耶鲁写了一封很出色的信 |
[05:53] | and totally won them over. | 然后就赢得了他们的青睐 |
[05:54] | No, this is Alison’s revenge, keeping me here. | 不 这是艾莉森在报复我 把我困在这 |
[05:59] | Are you in this class? | 你是这个班的吗 |
[06:06] | So I opened everything that looks work-related | 我把所有与工作相关的东西都打开了 |
[06:09] | and I just figured eventually I would forward | 我会把所有你母亲的信件 |
[06:12] | your mother’s mail to you. | 都转发给你 |
[06:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:15] | So how’s Hanna? | 汉娜怎么样 |
[06:16] | She’s focusing on the future. | 她现在只关心未来 |
[06:20] | She’s actually leaving later today | 她今天晚些时候就会出发 |
[06:21] | for a weekend away at Ballard College. | 去巴拉德大学过周末 |
[06:24] | It’s a big decision. | 这是个重大决定 |
[06:26] | Looks like you’ve made one, too. | 你好像也做了个重大决定 |
[06:28] | I’m guessing since you’re faxing out your resume. | 我想你应该已经把简历发出去了 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:35] | I saw something that looked potentially interesting | 我看到了几个感兴趣的工作 |
[06:38] | and I thought I should… | 于是我就想我应该… |
[06:38] | You leave and I’m stuck working with some stranger, | 你走了 我就要跟一群陌生人一起工作 |
[06:41] | someone who’ll ask a lot of questions about my family. | 他们会问很多我家的事 |
[06:45] | I have a few about your sister myself. | 我还有几个你妹妹的问题想问你 |
[06:48] | Honestly, Jason, maybe you would be better off | 说实话 杰森 或许跟这些陌生人工作 |
[06:50] | just starting fresh with someone new here. | 是个新的开始 对你更有好处 |
[06:53] | I don’t agree. | 我不这么认为 |
[06:55] | Is there anything I can say | 我怎么说才能 |
[06:57] | to get you to stay for one month? | 让你再多待一个月 |
[07:00] | Just till I feel confident enough to say that I belong here and | 等我有了自信 相信我属于这里 |
[07:05] | really believe it. | 让我真的相信 你再走 |
[07:10] | Hey. Can’t talk right now. | 现在不方便说话 |
[07:12] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[07:14] | Tanner issued another search behind Mona’s house. | 坦纳又命令我们搜查梦娜家后面 |
[07:16] | Tanner still thinks… | 坦纳仍然认为… |
[07:19] | that Mona’s body is out there? | 梦娜的尸体在那 |
[07:21] | I really got to go. | 我真的要挂电话了 |
[07:59] | All clear. | 没有发现 |
[08:09] | What do you mean it’s your knife? | 你说是你的刀 什么意思 |
[08:11] | I recognized it as soon as I saw it. It’s my family’s. | 我一看见就认出来了 是我家的 |
[08:13] | My dad popped the top off a jar with it | 我八岁的时候 我爸爸用它 |
[08:16] | when I was eight and broke the handle. | 撬罐头盖 把刀柄弄坏了 |
[08:17] | – There’s a chunk missing right in the center. – Yeah. | -中间缺了一块 -是的 |
[08:20] | How do you know what this knife looks like? | 你怎么知道这把刀什么样 |
[08:21] | Because I’ve used it. Many times. | 因为我用过 用过很多次 |
[08:23] | It’s from my family’s cabin. | 它在我家的木屋里 |
[08:26] | When I saw it, I froze. | 我当时看到那把刀 我都僵住了 |
[08:27] | A million things went through my head. | 脑袋里出现了很多画面 |
[08:29] | And for a moment I forgot I was a cop, | 那一瞬间我都忘了自己是警察了 |
[08:30] | so I didn’t know what to do. | 我都不知道该怎么做 |
[08:31] | – I just left it there. – Oh, my God. | -我就把它留在那了 -天哪 |
[08:32] | But I know I have to go back. | 但我知道我得回去拿 |
[08:34] | Of course, you do. You have to go back and get it. | 当然了 你得回去把它拿回来 |
[08:35] | We have to get rid of it before anybody else finds it. | 在别人发现以前 我们得处理掉它 |
[08:37] | Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. | 等等 等等 慢一点 |
[08:39] | That knife could be the murder weapon. | 那把刀可能是杀人凶器 |
[08:42] | It’s what we’ve been looking for. | 也就是我们一直在找的东西 |
[08:43] | It’s what we need. | 我们需要的东西 |
[08:44] | – We? – The police. | -我们 -我是指警方 |
[08:46] | Toby, Alison said it herself, | 托比 艾莉森自己说的 |
[08:48] | she wants us with her, behind bars. | 她想让我们跟她一起坐牢 |
[08:51] | She’s already framed me once. The knife is a plant. | 她已经陷害了我一次了 那把刀是个陷阱 |
[08:53] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[08:55] | I want to turn it in. | 我想把它交上去 |
[08:56] | If Alison stole that knife and used it, | 如果艾莉森偷了那把刀并用它杀人 |
[08:59] | that could lock her away for good. | 那就足以关她一辈子了 |
[09:01] | All we need is just one of her prints. | 只要上面有她的指纹就行 |
[09:03] | Right, but what if it has mine on it? | 如果上面有我的指纹怎么办 |
[09:04] | – Or Hanna’s? – Or yours? | -或者汉娜的 -或者你的 |
[09:05] | Yeah, that’s a gamble, but… | 是的 这是赌一把 不过… |
[09:07] | But what? | 不过什么 |
[09:08] | I’m not risking my neck so you can get a medal for this. | 我可不想用命给你换一枚奖章 |
[09:10] | This is about doing the right thing. | 我们要做出正确的选择 |
[09:12] | There is no right thing. | 根本没有正确的选择 |
[09:14] | There’s only by-the-book or save-our-ass. | 要么按规矩做事 要么就救自己 |
[09:17] | And I know which one I’m doing. | 而且我知道我该选哪个 |
[09:18] | – Don’t, man. – Spencer? | -别拦我 -斯宾塞 |
[09:23] | This is crazy. | 太离谱了 |
[09:24] | I know you feel the same way I do. | 我知道你和我想法一致 |
[09:28] | I think that we shouldn’t do anything. | 我觉得我们应该什么也不做 |
[09:32] | We will promise not to touch it, | 如果你保证不说出这件事 |
[09:35] | if you promise to keep quiet. | 我们就保证不去碰那把刀 |
[09:37] | You just want to leave it there? | 你就想把它放在那 |
[09:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:41] | Then that’s what we’ll do. | 那我们就这么办 |
[09:43] | But no one can know that we had this conversation. | 但不能让别人知道我们的这次谈话 |
[09:46] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:49] | Caleb, please. | 凯勒 求你了 |
[10:07] | Can I borrow your eye? | 能帮我看一下吗 |
[10:11] | Sure. | 可以 |
[10:12] | Tell me if this is slanted. | 告诉我这个斜不斜 |
[10:14] | And don’t lie to me. | 不许骗我 |
[10:16] | I’ll think I aced it and I’ll live to regret it. | 我会以为我摆得很好 然后下半辈悔恨不已 |
[10:19] | I regret a lot. | 我总在后悔 |
[10:20] | I spend my days paddling through a stew of regrets. | 我整天都生活在无尽的悔恨当中 |
[10:24] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[10:25] | Wow. You’re a really good liar. | 你可真会撒谎 |
[10:31] | I understand that, Andre, | 我可以理解 安德烈 |
[10:32] | but scallops are not part of the budget. | 但扇贝不包含在预算里 |
[10:36] | What? | 什么 |
[10:37] | He keeps putting me on hold. | 他总让我等一会 |
[10:38] | Well, tell him to stick to the original plan. | 跟他说按照原来的计划执行 |
[10:40] | And that was, like, three plans ago. | 已经改过三次了 |
[10:43] | Oh, he’s coming tomorrow night. | 他明天晚上过来 |
[10:45] | You should really talk to him. | 你真的应该跟他谈一谈 |
[10:46] | He teaches at Vassar. | 他在瓦萨任教 |
[10:47] | Have you heard from them yet? | 收到学校方面的消息了吗 |
[10:49] | Um, no, no. Not yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[10:51] | Andre, still here. | 安德烈 我还在 |
[10:52] | So listen, we need to go back to the original plan. | 听着 我们要按照最开始的方案执行 |
[10:57] | Because it’s a bookstore. | 因为这是个书店 |
[10:58] | Nobody is coming here for the tamarind dipping sauce. | 来这里的人不是为了来吃罗望子蘸酱 |
[11:02] | What? | 什么 |
[11:04] | He just quit on me. | 他不干了 |
[11:06] | I can do it. | 我可以做 |
[11:08] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[11:09] | Cater your party. | 承办你的派对 |
[11:11] | Pays more than a barista, right? | 比咖啡吧服务员赚得多吧 |
[11:13] | Did I miss something? | 有什么我不知道的事吗 |
[11:14] | When did you become a professional chef? | 你什么时候成专业厨师了 |
[11:15] | I’ve been helping my mom in the kitchen | 我会走路开始就一直在厨房 |
[11:17] | since I could walk. | 给妈妈打下手 |
[11:18] | Let me do it. | 让我来做吧 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I’m sure it’ll be amazing. | 是啊 我相信一定会很棒的 |
[11:23] | It’s not like Emily’s a stranger in that kitchen. | 艾米丽在厨房是老手了 |
[11:25] | And your guests are gonna be here in less than 27 hours, | 你的宾客还有不到27小时就要到了 |
[11:28] | so we could either debate this or I could get started, | 我们是要继续争论下去 还是让我开工 |
[11:30] | stick to your budget and blow you away. Your choice. | 利用你的预算让你大吃一惊 由你来选 |
[11:33] | Did you even take Home Ec? | 你上过家政课吗 |
[11:37] | Sorry. Go for it, Emily. | 对不起 开工吧 艾米丽 |
[11:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:45] | This call is from the Chester Women’s Correctional Facility. | 这里是切斯特女子监狱 |
[11:48] | You have a call from inmate– | 你有一个由犯人 |
[11:49] | Alison DiLaurentis. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯打来的电话 |
[11:51] | If you like to accept this call, press one. | 如果愿意接听此电话 请按一 |
[11:59] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[12:00] | Uh, no, Alison. It’s Hanna’s mom. | 不是 艾莉森 我是汉娜的妈妈 |
[12:05] | Mrs. Marin, is my brother there? | 玛琳夫人 我哥哥在吗 |
[12:07] | Your brother? | 你哥哥 |
[12:10] | Can I speak with him, please? | 请让我跟他通话 |
[12:13] | He’s… | 他… |
[12:15] | not able to do this right now. | 现在不方便接听电话 |
[12:17] | Can you call back tomorrow? | 你明天再打过来吧 |
[12:18] | I need to talk to him. | 我必须要跟他通话 |
[12:29] | I’m sorry, Alison. You’ll have to call back another time. | 对不起 艾莉森 改天再打来吧 |
[12:45] | Please don’t make me do that again. | 不要再让我做这种事了 |
[12:47] | Saying no is not as hard as taking the call. | 拒绝总比亲自接电话来得轻松 |
[12:51] | Have you seen her since– | 那以后你见过她吗 |
[12:52] | Once. I can’t go back. | 见过一次 我不能再去了 |
[12:57] | I can’t even look at her now without thinking | 现在即使是看着她的脸 |
[12:59] | she might’ve had something to do | 也会让我想到 |
[13:00] | with what happened to my mom. | 她是不是跟我妈妈的死有关 |
[13:08] | That building, where the student union is, | 那栋楼 现在是学生会 |
[13:10] | that’s the original college. | 以前是大学主楼 |
[13:11] | Founding father Eustace Ballard | 学院创始人尤斯塔斯·巴拉德 |
[13:12] | laid the first brick of foundation himself. | 亲自垒上了第一块砖 |
[13:15] | I can show you a plaque carved in wood | 我可以带你看巴拉德先生 |
[13:16] | from Mr. Ballard’s outhouse. | 外屋的木刻牌匾 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | Did I mention Ballard was also a minister? | 我有提过巴拉德也是位牧师吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 你说了 |
[13:23] | Remember, and then I told you that | 记得吗 我当时还说我妈妈 |
[13:24] | my mom was dating one? | 曾和一位牧师约会过 |
[13:25] | Oh, right. Cool beans. | 想起来了 酷毙了 |
[13:27] | Let me grab us a weekend calendar. | 我去拿一份周末日程表 |
[13:37] | – Save me. – What’s wrong? | -快来救我 -怎么了 |
[13:39] | My buddy has verbal diarrhea. | 我的同伴太话唠了 |
[13:41] | The back of a cereal box is more interesting than this girl. | 麦片盒的背面都比这个女孩有意思 |
[13:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:45] | That was supposed to make you laugh. Are you okay? | 你本来应该会笑我的 你没事吧 |
[13:51] | Toby was on a search at Mona’s property | 托比搜查梦娜遗物的时候 |
[13:53] | – and found a bloody knife. – What? | -找到了一把带血的刀 -什么 |
[13:56] | It’s from the Cavanaugh’s cabin. | 刀是加瓦诺家小屋里的 |
[13:58] | Who put it there? Holbrook? | 谁放进去的 是霍尔布鲁克吗 |
[14:01] | Caleb, I’m coming home. | 凯勒 我马上回家 |
[14:03] | No. You’re not, okay? | 不 你别回来 |
[14:04] | That is exactly what “A” wants, for you to drop everything. | 这正中A的下怀 他就希望你撇下所有的事 |
[14:07] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[14:15] | Hanna? Hanna? | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[14:21] | Hey. Can I show you something before Ezra gets back? | 以斯拉回来前我能给你看样东西吗 |
[14:24] | Here. | 这个 |
[14:25] | So I spent all of last period in the library | 最后一节课我都在图书馆 |
[14:27] | writing my letter to Talmadge. | 给塔尔梅奇写这封信 |
[14:28] | And I don’t want to sound desperate, | 我不希望自己看起来很迫不及待 |
[14:31] | but I just figured, you know, if they see, like, | 但我想 他们是不是 |
[14:33] | a hundred of these every day– | 每天都会看上百封这样的信 |
[14:34] | No, it’s good, but– | 不 挺好的 只是 |
[14:37] | What? | 什么 |
[14:39] | You need to make it more personal. | 你需要再写一些私人的东西 |
[14:40] | Personal? | 私人 |
[14:41] | What– what do you want me to tell them? | 你希望我跟他们说什么 |
[14:44] | That I spent all of junior year | 告诉他们我的高中生涯 |
[14:46] | – being hunted down by “A”? – Aria, that’s– | -都是在受A的迫害中度过的 -艾瑞亚 |
[14:47] | Yeah, and I wanted to write this, like, 2 weeks earlier, | 大概两周前 我就想写写这段经历 |
[14:49] | but I was too busy being suffocated by a plastic sheet? | 但是我差点被塑料薄膜弄得窒息而死 |
[14:52] | You’re spiraling again. | 你又失控了 |
[14:53] | No, you can’t spiral, Emily, | 不 艾米丽 如果人已经崩溃 |
[14:55] | if you’ve already crashed. | 就不会失控了 |
[14:57] | Talmadge was supposed to be my slam-dunk. | 塔尔梅奇本应是我的最后机会 |
[14:59] | Then yesterday I got a letter that was all slam and no dunk | 但是我昨天收到信里字里行间全是拒意 |
[15:02] | and I’ve already missed every other deadline. | 我已经错过其余的截止日期了 |
[15:03] | So if I don’t get bumped up from this wait-list, | 如果我不抓住待定的机会 |
[15:05] | I don’t get to go to college next fall. | 明天秋天我就不能上大学了 |
[15:10] | I’m going to call my mom. | 我要打电话给我妈 |
[15:25] | I didn’t know how to tell you this, but nobody wants me. | 不知道怎么跟你说 可没有学校录取我 |
[15:30] | Aria, that’s not true. | 艾瑞亚 不会的 |
[15:32] | There are many, many, many great colleges | 有很多非常棒的大学 |
[15:35] | that you can apply to in the future. | 你以后可以申请 |
[15:36] | No, I mean, I can write a better letter. | 是的 我可以把申请书写好一点 |
[15:39] | You could write The Grapes of Wrath, | 你可以写《愤怒的葡萄》 |
[15:40] | and it still wouldn’t matter. | 但这也改变不了什么 |
[15:42] | Talmadge recently hired Jackie Molina | 塔尔梅奇最近雇了洁姬·莫里娜 |
[15:44] | as an Admissions Officer. | 做招生负责人 |
[15:46] | Jackie? | 洁姬 |
[15:48] | As in your ex Jackie, who hates my guts? | 你的前任女友洁姬 恨我入骨的那个吗 |
[15:50] | You forgot to mention that she hates my guts even more. | 别忘了 她更恨我 |
[15:54] | Look, I know it hurts, but it’s a temporary setback. | 我知道你难过 但这只是一时的不顺 |
[15:58] | That’s all. Promise. | 仅此而已 我保证 |
[16:10] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[16:11] | I mean, the shelf life on secrets around here | 现在保守一个秘密 |
[16:13] | has reached an all-time low. | 有这么难吗 |
[16:14] | I know. I shouldn’t have told her. | 我知道 我不该告诉她 |
[16:17] | You could’ve at least warned me | 在我被短信密集轰炸之前 |
[16:18] | before I was carpet-bombed with angry texts. | 至少你可以提醒我一声吧 |
[16:20] | Why was she angry? | 她为什么生气 |
[16:22] | Because I didn’t tell her. | 因为我没告诉她 |
[16:23] | And I had to beg her not to tell Aria and Emily. | 而且我还得求她不要告诉艾瑞亚和艾米丽 |
[16:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:33] | You’re going back for it, aren’t you? | 你要去把刀子拿回来是吧 |
[16:35] | Spencer, if my prints are on that… | 斯宾塞 如果那上面有我的指纹 |
[16:40] | I can’t get hauled away on suspicion of murder. | 我不能因为涉嫌谋杀而被抓 |
[16:43] | Again. | 又一次 |
[16:46] | “Again”? | “又一次” |
[16:49] | Look, I’m sure that Hanna has told you some stuff about my past. | 我想汉娜和你说过我以前的事 |
[16:53] | But there are things I haven’t even told her. | 但是有些事我没告诉她 |
[16:56] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[17:07] | I hacked for some dudes in Allentown, | 在艾伦镇的时候我跟几个人 |
[17:09] | some credit card number scam. | 搞了一些信用卡诈骗 |
[17:12] | When one of them turned up dead, | 其中一个人死了 |
[17:13] | the other one pointed the finger at me. | 其他的人指控我杀了他 |
[17:15] | I mean, I was easy to railroad. | 我是个背黑锅的合适人选 |
[17:16] | I’d bailed from my foster home. | 我逃离了寄养家庭 |
[17:18] | I was living on the streets. | 当时我无家可归 |
[17:20] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[17:21] | One of the detectives saw that I was just some stupid kid | 其中一名警探认为我只是个 |
[17:25] | who’d made some stupid decisions. | 做了脑袋不清楚的小屁孩 |
[17:27] | He got me released. | 所以就放了我 |
[17:29] | But if I get taken in on a charge like that, | 但如果我再次被人指控 |
[17:33] | I’m not gonna have somebody there to look after me. | 没人会帮我 |
[17:37] | I’m not a stupid kid anymore. | 而且我也不是个小屁孩了 |
[17:44] | You’re gonna go tell Toby now? | 你现在要告诉托比吗 |
[17:50] | No. | 不 |
[17:52] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[18:57] | What about the fillings? | 馅料呢 |
[18:58] | I mean, do I start with that first, | 我应该先开始做馅料 |
[18:59] | or should I maybe be doing– | 还是先做… |
[19:00] | Oh, Mom, let me call you right back. | 妈妈 我一会再打给你 |
[19:03] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:06] | I thought you went home to crash. | 我以为你回家睡觉了 |
[19:07] | I did. But I couldn’t sleep. | 是的 但是睡不着 |
[19:10] | Nervous about tomorrow? | 你是在担心明天吗 |
[19:11] | No, I swerved right past nervous | 不是 紧张阶段已经过去 |
[19:13] | and went into a full-blown panic attack. | 变成全面恐慌了 |
[19:15] | Emily, should we be calling in some… help? | 艾米丽 我们应该找点增援吗 |
[19:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:20] | Like a professional chef. | 比如找些专业的厨师 |
[19:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:24] | No, everything is totally under control. | 不用 一切尽在掌控中 |
[19:26] | Food is gonna be awesome. | 食物一定会很可口 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:28] | We’re gonna be eating dinner off the walls? | 我们要在墙上吃晚餐吗 |
[19:32] | That was an experiment. | 那只是试验而已 |
[19:33] | But I just spoke to my mom | 我刚刚和我妈妈通过电话 |
[19:35] | and she gave me her famous empanada recipe. | 她给了我最拿手的肉馅卷饼食谱 |
[19:38] | Great. Because I can always | 好极了 因为我可以 |
[19:39] | call a restaurant or I can ask– | 打电话给餐厅或者… |
[19:41] | No. Don’t. | 不 不用了 |
[19:42] | There is no need to panic. | 没必要慌张 |
[19:44] | Everything is gonna be great. | 一切都会很顺利的 |
[20:18] | Hey, sweetie, how’s it going? | 亲爱的 你好吗 |
[20:22] | It’s going great. | 我很好 |
[20:23] | I can’t hear you. Where are you? | 我听不到你的声音了 你在哪 |
[20:27] | I’m at the library. | 我在图书馆里 |
[20:29] | Nice. Is it impressive? | 好极了 很壮观吗 |
[20:32] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:34] | Mom, I really have to get off the phone soon though. | 妈 我得先挂电话了 |
[20:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:37] | I just wanted to make sure you’re on the alert, | 你要随时保持警惕 |
[20:41] | if you’re taken to any parties. I just– | 要是有人带你去参加派对 我只是 |
[20:43] | Mom, I have to– I have to go. | 妈妈 我要…我要挂了 |
[20:52] | Where is 2-1-1? | 请问211在哪 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:06] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[21:09] | I’m looking for a Mr. Holbrook. | 我在找霍尔布鲁克先生 |
[21:12] | Poppa! | 爸爸 |
[21:28] | This is crazy, this would be hard enough in the day. | 简直是疯了 这事儿真不容易 |
[21:31] | We have to find it. | 我们得找到它 |
[21:32] | We can’t see anything. | 我们什么也看不到 |
[21:33] | Spencer, we have to find it. | 斯宾塞 我们得找到它 |
[21:44] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:47] | I’m looking for a Detective Holbrook. | 我来找霍尔布鲁克警探 |
[21:49] | I’m his father. Who are you? | 我是他父亲 你是哪位 |
[21:52] | A friend of his. | 他朋友 |
[21:53] | Is he around? | 他在吗 |
[21:55] | Haven’t seen him in weeks. | 好几周没见过他了 |
[21:57] | I thought he was taking care of you. | 我以为他在照料你 |
[22:03] | Do you know where I could find him? | 你知道能在哪找到他吗 |
[22:04] | I figured if anyone knew where he was, it’d be you. | 就算有人知道 你也应该比我更清楚 |
[22:10] | You out on bail? | 你是在保释期间吗 |
[22:13] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[22:15] | College weekend. | 大学周末放假 |
[22:18] | I’d better get going. | 那我先走了 |
[22:41] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[24:02] | So what time did you get home? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[24:05] | About 3 hours ago. | 大概三个小时前 |
[24:07] | Sorry you didn’t tell me. I woke you up. | 抱歉 你没告诉我 我把你吵醒了 |
[24:08] | Who says I went to sleep? | 谁说我睡着了 |
[24:11] | She still hasn’t written me back. | 她还没回信 |
[24:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:13] | Paige. | 佩奇 |
[24:15] | When’s the last time you two… | 你们上次是什么时候… |
[24:16] | Forget it. | 别管了 |
[24:17] | Let me read it. | 让我看看 |
[24:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:34] | This is your way of getting personal? | 你就是这么写私人的东西吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah. If I’m pitching myself to Jackie, | 对啊 如果我想得到洁姬的青睐 |
[24:39] | why not lob it over the plate? | 干嘛不直接投球过垒 |
[24:42] | Tell me you didn’t send this. | 别告诉我你把这个发出去了 |
[24:43] | Why? It’s right in her sweet spot. | 怎么了 绝对能讨她的欢心 |
[24:46] | “I regret that I squandered my high school career, | “我很后悔由于跟一个年纪大的人交往 |
[24:48] | getting involved with an older guy. | “使我的学业毁于一旦 |
[24:50] | I was robbed of all the rituals that my classmates enjoyed. | “我丢失了我同学所恪守的礼规 |
[24:53] | This secret relationship kept me in a fishbowl, | “这段秘密恋情使我毫无秘密可言 |
[24:55] | separating me from my family, my friends, even myself.” | “隔离了我和我的家人 朋友甚至我自己” |
[24:57] | Okay, I don’t need a dramatic reading, | 够了 不需要这么绘声绘色地读出来 |
[25:00] | Emily, I wrote it. | 艾米丽 这是我写的 |
[25:01] | If Ezra saw this, he’d be so hurt. | 如果以斯拉看到了 他得多伤心 |
[25:04] | No, he wouldn’t. | 不 他不会 |
[25:05] | No He would know exactly what I’m doing. | 他会明白我到底在干什么 |
[25:08] | And once I get accepted, I can just take back every word. | 一旦通过了 我写的每句话都不作数 |
[25:11] | Please tell me you didn’t send this. | 拜托你告诉你没发出去 |
[25:12] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你为什么一直这么说 |
[25:13] | Yes, I sent it, I emailed it last night. | 没错 我发了 昨晚就发了 |
[25:15] | It’s done. | 回不了头了 |
[25:19] | Oh, shoot. I got to go. | 糟糕 我得走了 |
[25:21] | Why? | 什么事 |
[25:22] | Because I have 200 empanadas to fill. | 我还有两百个酥皮饺子没做完 |
[25:28] | That is so amazing. | 太棒了 |
[25:30] | Oh, my gosh. What is that spice? | 老天 那个辣味是怎么回事 |
[25:32] | I’m so glad you like this. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[25:34] | Hmm, Emily, I want you to meet somebody. | 艾米丽 我想给你介绍个人 |
[25:36] | Talia Sandoval, Emily Fields. | 塔利亚·桑多瓦尔 艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[25:38] | Hi, it’s nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[25:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:43] | Oh, I asked Talia to help out tonight in the kitchen. | 我找塔利亚今晚来帮厨 |
[25:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:48] | Um, well, I would just prefer that you come tonight as a guest. | 我更希望你今晚能做为客人出席 |
[25:53] | I don’t want to be a guest. | 我不想当客人 |
[25:55] | You hired me to– | 你雇我… |
[25:56] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[25:56] | But I think that we can both relax knowing that | 但我觉得如果厨房里有个能手 |
[25:59] | there’s a professional back there in the kitchen. | 我们都能轻松一些 |
[26:01] | Let’s just think of Talia like a savior. | 就当塔利亚是个救星好了 |
[26:05] | You know that I’m gonna pay you for the work you did last night. | 你知道昨晚的工作我会付你钱的 |
[26:07] | Yeah, it’s not just about last night. | 不止是因为昨晚的工作 |
[26:11] | I was hoping I could maybe become more than a barista. | 我希望也许我能不单单做个服务生 |
[26:15] | Okay, I didn’t realize. | 好吧 我没想到这一点 |
[26:18] | Well, we can revisit that at a later day. | 以后还有机会让你做 |
[26:21] | Right. I’ve work to do. | 好啊 我还有活要干 |
[26:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:31] | It’s filling for empanadas. | 酥皮饺子的馅料 |
[26:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:45] | You know, if the dough’s been in the fridge all night, | 如果生面团在冰箱里放了一整晚 |
[26:47] | you may want to– | 你也许应该… |
[26:49] | If I wanted advice, I’d ask my mother. | 如果我需要建议的话 我会问我妈妈 |
[26:51] | We go way back. | 我们要亲得多 |
[26:56] | Caleb, what are you doing here? | 凯勒 你来干什么 |
[26:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:00] | I couldn’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[27:01] | What do you mean you couldn’t do it? | 你办不到是什么意思 |
[27:03] | I felt like I was being followed. | 我觉得我被跟踪了 |
[27:05] | I drove to the lake and when I got there, I… | 我开车去湖边 到的时候 我… |
[27:08] | I just couldn’t do it. | 我就是办不到 |
[27:10] | Okay, fine, I’ll do it then. | 好吧 我来做 |
[27:11] | Wait. Don’t you get it? | 等等 你还不明白吗 |
[27:14] | As long as that knife exists, | 只要刀还在 |
[27:16] | “A” is gonna find a way to get it back. | A会想尽办法拿回去 |
[27:19] | Then we make it not exist. | 那我们就让它消失 |
[27:23] | Do we even know how to turn this kiln on? | 知道怎么启动窑炉吗 |
[27:25] | Hang on, I’m looking it up. | 稍等 我正在查 |
[27:29] | It’s got to be one of these switches, right? | 肯定是其中某个开关吧 |
[27:32] | Yeah, maybe this one? | 也许是这个 |
[27:44] | I don’t know if I got it working. | 我不知道我是不是启动它了 |
[27:46] | I don’t know. Let’s just try it. | 我也不知道 先试试吧 |
[28:37] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[29:03] | I think there are still a lot of changes I’d like to make | 还有很多我想改动的地方 |
[29:04] | so we’re sure we’re getting the most– | 所以我觉我们… |
[29:06] | Hi, Jackie? | 你好 洁姬 |
[29:08] | Um, it’s Aria Montgomery. | 我是艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 |
[29:12] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[29:14] | I’ll see you later, Jeff. | 待会见 杰夫 |
[29:16] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt your– | 抱歉 我不是故意要打扰你 |
[29:17] | What are you doing here? Don’t you live in Pennsylvania? | 你怎么在这 你不是住在宾夕法尼亚吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah. It’s a long story. | 是啊 说来话长 |
[29:24] | I applied here, and then I was wait-listed, | 我申请了这所学校 进了待定名单 |
[29:27] | and then last night I emailed a letter to the Admissions Board | 昨晚我给招生委员会发了一封邮件 |
[29:30] | that I would really like to delete… | 如果可能的话… |
[29:33] | if possible. | 我想删了那封信 |
[29:34] | Why do you want to delete it? | 你为什么想删掉 |
[29:36] | Jackie, it’s– it’s complicated. | 洁姬 有点…有点复杂 |
[29:37] | I don’t want to have to get into the details. | 我不太想细说 |
[29:39] | Oh, you sure did in your letter. | 你在信里倒是写得很详细 |
[29:42] | Is that why you rushed up here? | 所以你才跑过来吗 |
[29:43] | You’re worried I’m gonna share the contents with Ezra? | 你担心我会把信的内容告诉以斯拉吗 |
[29:48] | Don’t. | 不必担心 |
[29:50] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会保守你的秘密 |
[29:52] | If I never spoke to him again, it would be way too soon. | 如果我再也不跟他说话了 那还为时过早 |
[29:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:58] | After I read your letter, | 我读了你的信后 |
[30:00] | I thought about all the time I wasted | 我想起了我浪费的那段时光 |
[30:02] | believing he was somebody he wasn’t. | 自以为他是另外一种人 |
[30:05] | I wish they’d invent a pacemaker | 真希望有人能发明一种心脏起搏器 |
[30:07] | that zapped your heart every moment | 每次你的心为那些错的人伤神时 |
[30:08] | you started falling for Mr. Wrong. | 都能帮你恢复清醒 |
[30:11] | Would save a lot of girls from making a huge mistake. | 这样可以阻止很多姑娘铸下大错 |
[30:14] | Not just us. | 不单单是我们 |
[30:40] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[30:54] | Caleb, Oh, my God. | 凯勒 天呐 |
[30:57] | Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 撑住 撑住 |
[31:01] | Caleb! | 凯勒 |
[31:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:04] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 天呐 发生了什么 |
[31:06] | Caleb! Oh, my God. | 凯勒 天呐 |
[31:07] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[31:11] | Did the door shut by accident? | 这门是意外关上的吗 |
[31:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:14] | Where’s the knife? Is it in there? | 刀呢 在里面吗 |
[31:41] | Surprise, surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[31:44] | Who did you think it was? | 你觉得还能是谁 |
[31:45] | Holbrook? | 霍尔布鲁克吗 |
[31:48] | Look, Alison, this isn’t a visit. | 听着 艾莉森 我不是来看望你的 |
[31:50] | I came here to tell you one thing. | 我来是想告诉你一件事 |
[31:52] | Give up. | 放弃吧 |
[31:54] | I still know you, at least some of you. | 我仍然了解你 至少了解一些 |
[31:58] | And I know that at every turn you’ve chosen to fight. | 我知道你每次都会选择斗争到底 |
[32:00] | But just this once, don’t. | 但就这一次 停手吧 |
[32:02] | I already have given up. | 我已经放弃了 |
[32:04] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会在这里 |
[32:06] | I could have thrown you all under the bus, but I didn’t. | 我本来能把你们都拖下水 但我没这么做 |
[32:08] | I kept my mouth shut. | 我什么都没说 |
[32:10] | But do I get a thanks for it? | 但有人会谢我吗 |
[32:11] | What are we supposed to thank you for? | 我们要谢你什么 |
[32:13] | Framing Spencer? | 陷害斯宾塞 |
[32:15] | Putting a knife in Mona’s– | 把刀放在梦娜的… |
[32:16] | What knife? | 什么刀 |
[32:18] | Look, if I was clever as everyone thinks that I am, | 听着 如果我真像大家以为的那样聪明 |
[32:21] | wouldn’t I have given myself a better alibi than my brother? | 难道我会弄不到比我哥更好的不在场证明吗 |
[32:26] | You want to know where I was | 你想知道感恩节那天 |
[32:28] | for those missing hours on Thanksgiving? | 我消失的那会去哪了吗 |
[32:30] | I was waiting for Cyrus. | 我在等赛勒斯 |
[32:32] | I got a message from him asking to meet. | 他发消息给我说想跟我见面 |
[32:34] | He sounded freaked out and I was worried | 他听上去很慌张 所以我很担心 |
[32:35] | that he was gonna expose our deal, so I went. | 他是不是想暴露我们的交易 所以我就去了 |
[32:37] | I waited for hours for him and he never showed. | 我等了好几个小时 但他一直没出现 |
[32:42] | It was only when I heard that Mona was missing | 直到我听说梦娜不见了 |
[32:44] | that I realized that this was just a trap set by “A.” | 才意识到那是A布下的陷阱 |
[32:48] | I would’ve never been able to explain that to the police. | 我没法向警察解释这些 |
[32:51] | I couldn’t even tell my own father. | 我甚至都不能告诉我自己的父亲 |
[32:54] | But he lied for me anyway. | 不过他还是为我撒谎了 |
[32:57] | Hanna, if I was “A,” | 汉娜 如果我是A |
[33:00] | why would I let this happen to me? | 我为什么会让我自己遭这种罪 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:05] | But I do know that if you are “A,” | 但我知道如果你是A |
[33:07] | you’re counting on that last little shred of me | 你会指望我的内心中 |
[33:10] | that gives a damn about what happens to you. | 还有一丝丝对你的同情 |
[33:13] | And you shouldn’t. | 你不该这么想 |
[33:38] | Em, hey. Hi, have you seen Toby? | 艾米 你看见托比了吗 |
[33:40] | No. Take an empanada. | 没有 来个肉馅卷饼吧 |
[33:41] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[33:43] | What do you mean, “No, thanks”? | 你这是什么意思 |
[33:44] | I made these. Eat one. | 我亲手做的 吃一个 |
[33:46] | Uh, I just walked in. | 我才刚进来 |
[33:47] | And you’re starving. Eat it. | 而且你饿坏了 吃一个 |
[33:53] | Wasn’t Caleb coming with you? | 凯勒怎么没和你一起来 |
[33:54] | He bailed. | 他刚脱险 |
[33:55] | He just wasn’t up to it. | 没心情一起过来 |
[33:57] | Em, there’s a hair in this. | 艾米 这里有根头发 |
[34:00] | Just eat around it, okay? | 那就把剩下的吃了 行不行 |
[34:07] | There you go. I’m so sorry. | 拿着 不好意思 |
[34:09] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[34:11] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[34:14] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[34:16] | Are you Melissa Hastings? | 你是梅丽莎·海斯汀吗 |
[34:18] | Uh, no, that’s my sister. | 不 她是我姐姐 |
[34:20] | – Oh, that’s a relief. – Why is that a relief? | -那太好了 -为什么太好了 |
[34:22] | Because I’m not looking for a roommate. | 因为我可不想和人同住 |
[34:23] | Your mom told my mom that I could rent your guesthouse. | 你妈妈告诉我可以住在你们家的客房里 |
[34:26] | Wait. When did this happen? | 等等 什么时候的事 |
[34:27] | – Our moms are friends? – Kind of. | -我们的妈妈是朋友吗 -差不多 |
[34:29] | Your mom sued my granny’s nursing home for my mom. | 你妈妈帮我妈妈控告我奶奶的护理之家 |
[34:32] | Have you tried these crab cakes yet? | 你尝过这些蟹肉饼吗 |
[34:33] | They’re awesome, they’re like the new party drug. | 真好吃 简直像新型派对毒品 |
[34:35] | Thank you for the tip. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[34:36] | I’m Jonny Raymond. You’re… | 我是强尼·雷蒙德 你是… |
[34:39] | Spencer Hastings. | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[34:40] | The sister who hasn’t checked out yet. | 就是还没退房的妹妹 |
[34:43] | I’m psyched about the space. | 我很期待入住 |
[34:44] | I don’t think that you really should be. | 我觉得你还是算了吧 |
[34:45] | You don’t want to live in our backyard. | 你不会想住在我家后院里的 |
[34:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:48] | Because somebody was buried in it. | 因为那地下以前埋过人 |
[34:50] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[34:54] | Oh, don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[34:56] | Hey, they can be saved. | 不要浪费 |
[34:57] | Okay, you know what, I’m not looking for a savior. | 听着 我不是找你来当救世主的 |
[34:59] | Emily, if I told you how may times I bombed | 艾米丽 要是我告诉你 |
[35:02] | before I perfected even one signature dish– | 做出成功的菜肴前我失败了多少次… |
[35:05] | I didn’t take this on to flaunt my brand, okay? | 我做这些不是为了长我自己的面子 |
[35:08] | I needed the cash to save a relationship, | 我需要钱来挽救一段感情 |
[35:11] | which actually doesn’t make sense | 而这其实没什么意义 |
[35:12] | because that relationship doesn’t exist anymore. | 因为这段感情已经不复存在了 |
[35:15] | And now I’m stuck here, making plans to go and see someone | 可现在我却在这里计划去看一个 |
[35:17] | who’s moved across the country, started a new life, | 已经搬到老远开始新生活 |
[35:20] | and can’t even find a second to return any of my stupid emails. | 连回我邮件的时间都没有的人 |
[35:23] | – Okay? – Emily, Emily. Okay, okay. | -知道吗 -艾米丽 艾米丽 我知道了 |
[35:27] | May I? | 给我吧 |
[35:33] | So the first kitchen that I ever worked in | 我工作的第一间厨房 |
[35:36] | had a hard and fast rule. | 规矩非常严格 |
[35:38] | Just about any tapas can be rescued | 比如 任何点心都不能浪费 |
[35:42] | with either some slivered almonds or the right sauce. | 加上点杏仁片或合适的酱汁 就搞定了 |
[35:51] | Oh, come on, just try it. | 尝尝嘛 |
[35:53] | Look, if you hate it, you can spit it in my face. | 如果你不喜欢 可以吐到我脸上 |
[36:10] | I didn’t expect you to be home. | 没想到你在家 |
[36:11] | I was just gonna leave these. | 我就是来送这个的 |
[36:14] | Were you at the office today? | 你今天也去办公室了吗 |
[36:15] | Yeah, I figured I could use a Saturday to catch up. | 是啊 我想利用周末自己赶一赶 |
[36:18] | But some of the paperwork didn’t make sense. | 但是发现有些文件有问题 |
[36:20] | We have a tenant whose lease expired 3 years ago. | 有个房客的租约三年前就过期了 |
[36:23] | I’m happy to take a look at it and see if I can sort it out. | 给我看看就行 我尽量去处理 |
[36:27] | Great. | 好 |
[36:28] | Do you want me to drop it off to your house tomorrow or… | 那我明天送去你家还是… |
[36:30] | I’m staying at the Edgewood. | 我现在住在埃奇伍德旅馆 |
[36:33] | My father made it very clear | 我父亲说得很明白 |
[36:34] | I’m not welcome since my sister… left. | 我不受家人欢迎 因为我妹妹…离开了 |
[36:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:41] | Probably because I’m the one who got her arrested. | 可能是因为是我害她被捕的吧 |
[36:48] | Have you eaten? | 你吃过饭了吗 |
[36:58] | 待定名单结果 最新消息 你被录取了 姑娘 欢迎来到塔尔梅奇 | |
[37:05] | There’s somebody that I really want you to meet. | 有个人我非常想介绍给你认识 |
[37:08] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[37:09] | So sorry. | 不好意思 |
[37:11] | Bob, this is the young lady I was telling you about. | 鲍勃 这就是我跟你提到过的那位女士 |
[37:13] | Aria, this is Bob Milsom, | 艾瑞亚 这是鲍勃·米尔索姆 |
[37:14] | who teaches at Vassar. | 瓦萨尔学院的老师 |
[37:16] | I thought that one gifted writer would appreciate another. | 有才能的作家应该会惺惺相惜吧 |
[37:32] | Toby, wait. | 托比 等等 |
[37:34] | Toby! | 托比 |
[37:36] | You looked me in the eye and | 你看着我的眼睛跟我保证过 |
[37:37] | then you deliberately went behind my back– | 然后又故意在我背后… |
[37:39] | So did you! | 你也是 |
[37:41] | How else would you’ve known | 否则你怎么会知道 |
[37:42] | that the knife was gone? You went back, too. | 那把刀不见了 你也有事瞒着我 |
[37:43] | Because I wanted to do the right thing. | 因为我想做对的事 |
[37:45] | Yeah, if you thought that, | 如果你真那么想 |
[37:46] | then you would’ve picked it up the first time. | 那开始就会拿起那把刀了 |
[37:50] | You know, you keep on talking about the right thing | 你一直说什么正确的事 |
[37:52] | as if we’ve no idea what it is. | 就好像我们不知道那是什么一样 |
[37:54] | But in this case, we needed to protect ourselves | 但是现在我们需要保护自己 |
[37:56] | and that meant getting rid of it, okay? | 也就是说我们要处理掉它 明白吗 |
[37:58] | – Spencer– – So it’s done. | -斯宾塞 -所以到此为止了 |
[37:59] | – I can’t– – It’s destroyed. | -我不能 -东西已经处理掉了 |
[38:00] | – Spencer– – Caleb and I, we got it– | -斯宾塞 -我和凯勒 我们… |
[38:01] | I can’t. Listen to this! | 我不能 你听我说 |
[38:02] | Don’t you understand you’re making it worse? | 你难道还不明白你正在让事态恶化吗 |
[38:04] | There are things that I can’t know about, | 有些事我不应该知道 |
[38:05] | things that you can’t say out loud. | 有些事你是不能说出来的 |
[38:14] | You told me once that I could tell you anything. | 你跟我说过 我可以告诉你任何事 |
[38:24] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:39] | Maybe Jessica had a verbal agreement with these tenants. | 可能杰西卡跟这些房客有口头协议 |
[38:42] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[38:44] | People thought my mom was a hard-ass, but truth is, | 大家都觉得我妈很彪悍 可其实 |
[38:47] | she used to cry at dog food commercials. | 她过去经常看到狗粮广告就抹泪 |
[38:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:51] | I don’t even have a dog. | 我根本就没养狗 |
[38:53] | You should. | 应该养一条 |
[38:54] | If you’re gonna live in this big house all by yourself. | 如果你要自己住在这栋大房子里的话 |
[38:57] | Don’t remind me. | 不要提醒我了 |
[39:00] | The day Hanna moves out… | 汉娜搬出去的那天… |
[39:05] | I’m just not as fond of my own company as I used to be. | 我只是不像以前那样喜欢独处了 |
[39:08] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[39:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:11] | So much has happened the last few years. | 近几年发生了太多事 |
[39:14] | I think I’m scared | 我应该是害怕 |
[39:17] | of the white noise in my head. | 自己脑海中的白色噪音吧 |
[39:20] | I can relate. | 可以理解 |
[39:25] | Can I get you anything else to drink? I have decaf. | 你还要喝点什么吗 我这里有无糖咖啡 |
[39:28] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[39:31] | Let me take your plate. | 我帮你收了盘子吧 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:45] | Consider that a thank-you. For dinner. | 就当是谢谢你请我吃东西吧 |
[39:50] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[39:53] | I don’t mind being thanked. | 如果是感谢 我不会介意的 |
[40:11] | Why were you late? | 你为什么迟到了 |
[40:12] | Did you make it up to Talmadge? | 你向塔尔梅奇做出解释了吗 |
[40:15] | Were you able to stop– | 你能不让… |
[40:15] | No. Jackie read it. | 不 洁姬看到了 |
[40:18] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[40:19] | Is she gonna forward it to Ezra? | 她会转发给以斯拉吗 |
[40:20] | Oh, no. | 不会 |
[40:22] | It’s our secret. | 那是我们之间的秘密 |
[40:24] | But it worked. | 但是起作用了 |
[40:29] | What’re you gonna tell Ezra? | 你要怎么跟以斯拉说 |
[40:30] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[40:32] | Nothing. I can’t. | 什么都不说 不能说 |
[40:39] | So thanks to you, I’m really screwed. | 多亏了你 我真是完蛋了 |
[40:42] | I’m scared to ask, but why? | 虽然不敢问 但是为什么 |
[40:44] | Everybody is raving about your food. | 大家都在称赞你做的东西好吃 |
[40:46] | Seriously, what am I gonna do when I open this place up? | 真的 这里开业了之后你要我怎么办啊 |
[40:49] | You know where to find me. | 你知道到哪找我 |
[40:56] | Hey, Emily, | 艾米丽 |
[40:58] | I don’t want you to feel resentful or unappreciated. | 我不想让你觉得不满或者我不知感恩 |
[41:02] | Hire her. | 雇了她吧 |
[41:03] | What? | 什么 |
[41:04] | I’ll get over it. | 我不会有事的 |
[41:05] | Besides, she can’t touch what I can do with a cappuccino. | 再说了 她做卡布奇诺远不如我做得好 |
[41:13] | 《夹心布朗尼谋杀案》 《文科学校大全》 | |
[41:28] | 我后悔自己挥霍了高中时光 跟一个年纪比我大的人纠缠不清 |