时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Mona placed some kind of LoJack on her laptop before she died. | 梦娜死之前在她电脑里放了一种防盗系统 |
[00:05] | Looks like it’s a storage place off of the turnpike. | 看起来像是个高速公路收费处的储物室 |
[00:08] | Talmadge recently hired Jackie Molina | 塔尔梅奇最近雇了洁姬·莫里娜 |
[00:10] | as an admissions officer. | 做招生负责人 |
[00:11] | I regret that I squandered my high school career | 我很后悔由于跟一个年纪大的人交往 |
[00:14] | getting involved with an older guy. | 使我的学业毁于一旦 |
[00:15] | Tell me you didn’t send this. | 拜托你告诉我你没发出去 |
[00:17] | Jackie read it. | 洁姬看过了 |
[00:18] | What are you gonna tell Ezra? | 你要怎么跟以斯拉说 |
[00:19] | Jason and I, it was nothing. | 杰森和我之间根本没什么 |
[00:21] | You love Ted, right? | 你是爱泰德的 对吧 |
[00:22] | Because he really loves you. | 他真的很爱你 |
[00:24] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:25] | I need a minute. | 我得想一想 |
[00:26] | Is this you outside of work? | 这是你非工作时间的打扮吗 |
[00:28] | Casual looks good on you. | 你随意打扮就很好看 |
[00:30] | Alison DiLaurentis, | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:31] | you are under arrest for the murder of Mona Vanderwaal. | 你因谋杀梦娜·范德瓦尔被捕了 |
[00:34] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么也别碰 |
[00:35] | Everything’s bagged. It looks like evidence. | 所有的东西都是包好的 好像是证据 |
[00:37] | What did you and Caleb find? | 你和凯勒发现了什么 |
[00:38] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[00:39] | Hanna, that storage unit is rented in your name. | 汉娜 那个储藏间是用你的名字租的 |
[00:42] | And I’m pretty sure that Mona’s body is hidden inside of it. | 我非常肯定梦娜的尸体就藏在里面 |
[00:47] | You guys seriously think Mona’s body is in that barrel? | 你们真的觉得梦娜的尸体在那个桶里吗 |
[00:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:51] | We knew Alison was crazy, but to do something like that? | 虽然艾莉森很疯狂 但也不至于干这种事吧 |
[00:54] | Makes her even sicker than we thought. | 这说明她比我们想像的还变态 |
[00:56] | And now that psychopath is targeting me. | 那个疯子现在要对我下手了 |
[01:00] | Z1储藏室租约 租赁人 汉娜·玛琳 | |
[01:01] | Hanna, this has to be payback | 汉娜 这一定是她对你 |
[01:03] | from when you confronted her in jail. | 去监狱跟她对质的报复 |
[01:04] | Whoa, slow down. When did you see Ali? | 等一下 你什么时候去见艾莉了 |
[01:06] | And how does Aria know about that, | 为什么艾瑞亚早就知道了 |
[01:07] | and we’re just finding out? | 而我们刚刚才知道 |
[01:09] | Guys, that has nothing to do with this. Okay? | 各位 那事跟这个无关 好吧 |
[01:11] | That storage unit was rented in Hanna’s name | 那间储藏间四个月前就被用汉娜的名字 |
[01:13] | 4 months ago, okay. | 租下来了 好吧 |
[01:14] | The day before Mona was murdered. | 就在梦娜被杀的前一天 |
[01:17] | So it was Ali’s plan all along to frame you. | 这么说艾莉早就想嫁祸给你了 |
[01:19] | Yeah. And that bloody knife that Toby found | 是的 还有托比发现的那把带血的刀 |
[01:20] | I probably have my prints all over it. | 可能上面到处都是我的指纹 |
[01:23] | I think it was a good choice to get rid of it. | 我想把它处理掉了是明智之举 |
[01:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:25] | We should do the same thing with the stuff in the bin. | 我们应该把桶里的东西也处理掉 |
[01:27] | Hanna. Mona’s body could seriously be in that barrel. | 汉娜 梦娜的尸体可能真的在那桶里 |
[01:29] | Do you want to burn that, too? | 你想把桶也烧了吗 |
[01:30] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[01:32] | But we can put it somewhere. | 我们可以把它藏到别的地方 |
[01:33] | If we touch anything, | 如果我们动了任何东西 |
[01:34] | that’s tampering with the evidence. | 都算是篡改证据 |
[01:35] | Evidence that could convict Ali. | 那些证据可能可以定艾莉的罪 |
[01:37] | And me. And I don’t have a good alibi. | 也会让我入罪 我没有不在场证据 |
[01:39] | Yes, you do. | 不 你有 |
[01:40] | You were with me at your house, | 你当时和我在你家里 |
[01:41] | prepping the Thanksgiving turkey. | 准备感恩节火鸡 |
[01:42] | Caleb, we were alone. | 凯勒 当时只有我们俩 |
[01:44] | The cops will just think that you’re protecting me. | 警察会认为你是在保护我 |
[01:46] | What about your mom? Where was she? | 那你妈妈呢 她当时在哪 |
[01:47] | She was at the soup kitchen with Ted. | 她跟泰德在施粥场 |
[01:51] | Well, we do have one thing going for us. | 还有一件对我们有利的事 |
[01:54] | We’re a step ahead of Holbrook. | 我们比霍尔布鲁克领先一步 |
[01:55] | He doesn’t know that we traced Mona’s laptop | 他不知道我们能追踪梦娜的电脑 |
[01:56] | back to the storage unit. | 找到了那间储藏间 |
[01:58] | How do we even know that Holbrook’s behind this? | 我们怎么知道霍尔布鲁克是幕后黑手 |
[02:00] | It could be any one of Ali’s little minions. | 艾莉的任何一个手下都有可能 |
[02:02] | Yesterday, we thought Holbrook was reaching out to Aria. | 昨天 我们以为霍尔布鲁克要找艾瑞亚 |
[02:05] | Yeah, but he wasn’t. | 是的 不过他没出现 |
[02:05] | He sent me on a wild goose chase for… | 他让我白跑了… |
[02:08] | no reason. | 一趟 |
[02:11] | My point is, we have some time to play a little offense. | 我的意思是 我们有时间准备一下 |
[02:14] | I will corrupt their data files and make sure | 我会毁掉他们的数据 |
[02:16] | that Hanna’s name is no longer connected to that bin. | 确保汉娜的名字跟那个仓库不会再有联系 |
[02:18] | Then we can tell Tanner that we traced | 然后我们就可以跟坦纳说 |
[02:19] | Mona’s laptop there. | 我们在那追踪到梦娜的电脑 |
[02:21] | Yeah, and she’ll eventually | 是的 她最后 |
[02:21] | put the pieces together that Holbrook’s behind this. | 就会想明白这一切都是是霍尔布鲁克干的 |
[02:23] | Yeah, and if she doesn’t? | 要是她想不明白呢 |
[02:24] | It will just boomerang back onto me. | 我不又成了嫌疑人吗 |
[02:26] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会那样的 |
[02:27] | How are you so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[02:28] | Hanna, this is the safest plan we’ve got. | 汉娜 这是我们最保险的计划了 |
[02:30] | Yes, safe for you guys. Not for me. | 是的 对你们来说很保险 对我不是 |
[02:33] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[03:02] | Thinking about Mona in that barrel | 想到梦娜的尸体在那桶里 |
[03:04] | gave me nightmares. | 我就会做恶梦 |
[03:05] | I know. I barely slept. | 我知道 我也睡不着 |
[03:07] | And when I did, I dreamt that Holbrook wallpapered | 即使睡着了 我也梦到霍尔布鲁克 |
[03:09] | Ezra’s entire apartment with my letter to Jackie. | 用我写给洁姬的信铺满了以斯拉的房间 |
[03:13] | I mean, I need to tell him that I wrote it. | 我得告诉他我写了那封信 |
[03:17] | Is he back there? | 他在后面吗 |
[03:18] | No, not yet. | 没有 还没回来 |
[03:19] | He has meetings with vendors all morning. | 他一上午都在跟供应商开会 |
[03:21] | Okay, I’m gonna call him. | 好吧 我打电话给他 |
[03:24] | See if I can catch him between meetings. | 看能不能在他会议空歇时见到他 |
[03:39] | Did you make that for Ezra? | 你是给以斯拉做的吗 |
[03:41] | Yeah. I heard pecan’s his favorite. | 是的 我听说他最喜欢山核桃 |
[03:46] | Look, Talia, I’m getting the feeling | 塔利亚 我似乎觉得 |
[03:49] | that you think he’s available. | 你认为他名草无主 |
[03:52] | But he’s not. | 但他有女朋友了 |
[03:53] | It’s just a thank you for hiring me. | 我只是感谢他雇了我 |
[03:56] | Not a marriage proposal. | 不是向他求婚 |
[03:59] | But I’m sorry if I stepped on your turf. | 不过我很抱歉动了你的人 |
[04:02] | Oh, no. No, I’m not interested in Ezra. | 不不 我对以斯拉没兴趣 |
[04:05] | Or any guys. | 对男人都没兴趣 |
[04:07] | So your ex is a girl? | 这么说你的前任是女的 |
[04:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:12] | By the way, he’s dating one of my good friends. | 顺便说一下 他的女朋友是我的好朋友 |
[04:15] | So you might want to back off. | 所以你最好不要插足 |
[04:17] | Good to know. | 知道了 |
[04:28] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:31] | I heard you on the phone earlier. | 我刚才听到你在打电话 |
[04:33] | Was that Ted? | 是泰德吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:36] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[04:40] | He was understanding. | 他能体谅我 |
[04:43] | I explained to him after you’ve failed at marriage once, | 我向他解释了 离过婚的人 |
[04:46] | it’s not as easy saying yes again. | 要想开始一段新的婚姻并不容易 |
[04:49] | Did you tell him about Jason? | 你告诉他杰森的事了吗 |
[04:53] | No. | 没有 |
[04:54] | And I’ve decided not to. | 我决定不告诉他 |
[04:56] | Mom, last night you said he deserves to know the truth. | 妈妈 昨晚你说他应该知道真相 |
[04:59] | And I thought about it some more. | 后来我又考虑了一下 |
[05:00] | And I realized it would just cause him unnecessary pain. | 我觉得这只会让他遭受不必要的痛苦 |
[05:05] | Yeah, well, it’s gonna be worse | 好吧 但如果他从别人那里知道真相的话 |
[05:06] | if he finds out from someone else. | 只会让他更加痛苦 |
[05:07] | The only people who know about it are you and Jason. | 知道这事的人只有你和杰森 |
[05:11] | And I trust that both of you will keep it quiet. | 我相信你们都会保守秘密的 |
[05:13] | I just feel like if you do marry Ted, | 我只是觉得如果你跟泰德结婚了 |
[05:15] | I can see it being the kind of thing | 我能预见 多年之后 |
[05:17] | that might gnaw at you over the years. | 你还会因此事而倍感折磨 |
[05:19] | Enough, Hanna! | 够了 汉娜 |
[05:21] | If you really want to help, forget it ever happened. | 你真想帮忙的话 就当这事从未发生过 |
[05:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:25] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我也在努力这么做 |
[05:28] | I have errands to run. | 我要出去办点事 |
[05:29] | I’ll see you at dinner. | 晚餐见 |
[05:54] | I need to speak to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[05:56] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[05:56] | Can we please go somewhere private? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[05:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:00] | It’s Hanna. | 是汉娜 |
[06:05] | Does this have to do with what you and Caleb | 这事跟你昨晚和凯勒 |
[06:06] | were texting about last night? | 发的短信有关吗 |
[06:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:09] | I thought we’d agreed that you’d stop | 我以为我们已经达成一致了 |
[06:11] | whatever it was you were doing. | 不管你在做什么你都会停手 |
[06:12] | It’s not that simple, okay? | 没那么简单 好吗 |
[06:13] | You know that I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t important. | 如果这事不重要的话 你知道我不会来的 |
[06:16] | I’m really afraid that Hanna’s gonna do something stupid. | 我真的很担心汉娜会做傻事 |
[06:18] | And I need your help. Okay? | 我需要你的帮助 好吗 |
[06:22] | – Spencer. – Hey. | -斯宾塞 -你好 |
[06:24] | Shouldn’t you be at school? | 你不是该在学校吗 |
[06:25] | Uh, I was just on my lunch break. | 现在是午休时间 |
[06:28] | But it’s almost over, so I should probably get going. | 不过时间也差不多了 我得走了 |
[06:32] | Please call me soon. | 尽快打电话给我 |
[06:37] | Oh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:39] | Alison DiLaurentis’ case file. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的案件卷宗 |
[06:41] | Oh, brushing up on the facts before the trial starts? | 在庭审开始之前重温下事实经过吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:45] | But the facts aren’t so clear. | 其实事实也不是很明朗 |
[06:48] | They rarely are in murder investigations. | 在谋杀案的调查中本来就罕有明朗的事实 |
[06:50] | I think somebody might have manipulated Alison’s polygraph. | 我认为可能有人操控了艾莉森的测谎仪 |
[06:55] | Why would someone do that? | 为什么会有人这么做 |
[06:57] | To make it look like she passed. | 让她顺利通过测谎 |
[06:59] | Toby, for somebody to change the results, | 托比 如果要篡改测谎的结果 |
[07:01] | they would have had to have been there | 那么在她做测试的时候 |
[07:03] | when she took the test. | 他们也得在那儿 |
[07:04] | That’s the only way | 这是唯一可以知道 |
[07:05] | they would know what she missed. | 她在什么地方说谎的方法 |
[07:07] | And the only people there were Tom Higgins, | 而那天只有专管测谎的汤姆·希金斯 |
[07:09] | who administered the polygraph, two Rosewood cops and– | 两个玫瑰镇的警察和… |
[07:13] | Detective Holbrook. | 警探霍尔布鲁克 |
[07:17] | Careful. | 说话小心点 |
[07:18] | Don’t make accusations you can’t back up. | 不要做无凭无据的指控 |
[07:20] | I’m not making accusations. | 我不是在指控什么 |
[07:22] | I’m just saying it’s a possibility. | 我只是说有这种可能性 |
[07:24] | Why would Holbrook help Alison? | 霍尔布鲁克为什么要帮艾莉森 |
[07:29] | People saw them kissing at the Ice Ball dance. | 有人看见他们在冰雪舞会上接吻 |
[07:31] | People? | 有人看见 |
[07:33] | You mean your high school girlfriend? | 你指的是你的高中女友吗 |
[07:34] | I looked into Holbrook. | 我调查过霍尔布鲁克 |
[07:36] | He’s not taking care of his father. | 他并不在照顾他的父亲 |
[07:38] | His father isn’t even sick. | 他父亲根本就没生病 |
[07:40] | You have been a cop for all of 6 minutes, | 你做警察才六个月 |
[07:43] | and you have the nerve to investigate your superior? | 就已经有胆调查你的上级了吗 |
[07:47] | If you want to keep your job, | 如果你还想保住这份工作 |
[07:49] | your little research project ends here. | 结束你的小调查吧 |
[07:57] | I came as soon as I heard. Is everything okay? | 一接到电话我就来了 没事吧 |
[08:01] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 是的 没什么事 |
[08:03] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想 |
[08:06] | I just wanted to tell you that I got into Talmadge. | 我只是想告诉你我被塔尔梅齐录取了 |
[08:09] | That’s fantastic news. | 那太棒了 |
[08:14] | I guess Jackie doesn’t review every single application. | 我猜洁姬没有审查每封申请 |
[08:20] | Aria, Talmadge is a very good school, | 艾瑞亚 塔尔梅齐是所很好的学校 |
[08:23] | and it’s a big one. | 而且学校很大 |
[08:24] | It’s unlikely you would ever run into Jackie. | 你不可能碰见洁姬的 |
[08:27] | Don’t let her ruin this for you. | 别让她毁了这一切 |
[08:29] | No, she won’t. | 不 她不会的 |
[08:32] | Look, I’m so happy you told me. | 我很高兴你告诉了我 |
[08:34] | And I’m sorry, but I have to get back to work. | 但很抱歉 我得回去工作了 |
[08:36] | But, um, we can celebrate tonight. Okay? | 但我们今晚可以庆祝一下 好吗 |
[08:39] | – Okay. – Okay, great. | -好啊 -很好 |
[08:46] | – Ezra. – Yeah. | -以斯拉 -怎么 |
[08:48] | Um, that’s not the only thing that I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想告诉你的不只这一件事 |
[08:53] | Jackie did review my application. | 洁姬看到了我的申请 |
[08:57] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:00] | Well, I wrote a letter to the admission’s board | 我给招生委员会写了封信 |
[09:02] | hoping that it would land on her desk. | 希望能被她看见 |
[09:05] | And it did. | 她的确看了 |
[09:08] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[09:40] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[09:41] | You erased the files? | 你把文件清除了 |
[09:43] | Not erased, but corrupted. | 没清除 但都损坏了 |
[09:45] | Do you want me to tell the girls? | 你要我告诉她们吗 |
[09:48] | Not yet. | 不要 |
[09:55] | What is all this? | 这些是什么 |
[10:03] | Hanna, you can’t move everything on your own. | 汉娜 你一个人没法把所有东西都搬走 |
[10:07] | You will get caught. | 你会被抓的 |
[10:08] | I know. That’s why you’re gonna help me. | 我知道 所以你得帮我 |
[10:10] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不能 |
[10:12] | We agreed we weren’t gonna touch anything. | 我们都同意了不去碰任何东西 |
[10:14] | No, you guys agreed. | 不 是你们同意了 |
[10:15] | And since I could spend the rest of my life in an orange jumpsuit, | 但我很可能会因此坐一辈子的牢 |
[10:18] | I think that I have the final say here. | 所以我想这事我说了算 |
[10:22] | We’re never gonna pull this off. | 这事我们搞不定的 |
[10:23] | Yes, we will. | 我们能搞定 |
[10:24] | Look, I found a drill bit that can break that lock. | 我找了一把钻头来开锁 |
[10:26] | And I already rented a van and a dolly. | 而且我已经租了辆货车和手推车 |
[10:30] | What are you gonna do with everything inside the bin? | 箱子里的东西你准备怎么处理 |
[10:32] | We’ll burn the clothes and personal items. | 我们把衣物和个人物品都烧了 |
[10:34] | And the barrel? | 那个桶呢 |
[10:35] | We’ll roll it into the woods somewhere, | 我们把桶推到树林或者别的地方去 |
[10:36] | and then we’ll call the police with a burner phone. | 然后用一次性手机给警察打电话 |
[10:37] | No. They’ll trace your tire tracks. | 不行 他们会追踪你的车胎印 |
[10:39] | I won’t drive on any dirt roads. | 我不会把车开到泥泞的路上 |
[10:41] | Hanna, you’re not a forensic expert. Okay? | 汉娜 你又不是法医专家 好吗 |
[10:43] | You cannot possibly know everything that you need | 你不可能知道要怎么做 |
[10:45] | to do to avoid leaving a trace. | 才能不留下痕迹 |
[10:47] | Look, Alison has gone through a lot of trouble | 艾莉森做了那么多事 |
[10:49] | to pin this on me. | 就为了嫁祸于我 |
[10:50] | For all I know she could have stuck a wad | 我只知道她很可能把我嚼过的口香糖 |
[10:52] | of my gum on one of Mona’s shoes. | 粘到梦娜的一只鞋上 |
[10:54] | My DNA could be anywhere in there. | 那里可能到处都有我的DNA |
[10:57] | I have no choice but to do this. | 我别无选择 只能这么做 |
[11:00] | Just like you didn’t when you found that knife. | 就像你找到那把刀时所做的事一样 |
[11:05] | This has to work. | 我必须得处理掉 |
[11:10] | You forgot one thing. | 你忘记了一件事 |
[11:12] | What’s that? | 忘记了什么 |
[11:14] | The cameras. | 摄像头 |
[11:23] | No wonder you got in. | 难怪你会被录取 |
[11:24] | I don’t blame you for being furious. | 如果你生气的话 我不会怪你的 |
[11:26] | It was a really stupid thing to do. | 这真是一件很蠢的事 |
[11:28] | And I realized that after I did it. | 我做完马上就后悔了 |
[11:29] | I mean, I tried to get the letter back from Jackie, | 我是说 我试图把信从洁姬那要回来 |
[11:31] | but she’d already read it. | 可是她已经看过了 |
[11:32] | It was too late. I– | 已经太晚了 我… |
[11:32] | Aria, stop. I’m not angry. | 艾瑞亚 别说了 我没有生气 |
[11:37] | You’re not? | 你没生气吗 |
[11:38] | It’s a brilliant move. Jackie must have lapped it up. | 这太有才了 洁姬一定相信了 |
[11:42] | Oh, yeah, she definitely did. | 是的 她肯定相信了 |
[11:48] | Ezra, I’m– I’m sorry. Really. | 以斯拉 我很抱歉 真的 |
[11:51] | You did what you had to do to get in. | 你为进入那所学校竭尽所能 |
[11:53] | There was no harm done. | 没有人受到伤害 |
[11:54] | Yes, there was. | 不 有人受到伤害了 |
[11:55] | I actually made Jackie believe that I feel this way about you. | 我真的使洁姬相信我是那样看待你的 |
[11:58] | Well, I don’t care what Jackie thinks. | 我才不在乎洁姬的看法 |
[11:59] | Only what you do. And that is all that matters. | 我只在乎你的想法 这才是对我最重要的事 |
[12:07] | Yeah, but I didn’t have to do it. | 是的 可是我根本没必要这样做 |
[12:09] | Write that letter. | 不用写那封信 |
[12:11] | And I don’t even want to go to Talmadge. | 我甚至根本就不想去塔尔梅齐 |
[12:13] | I was just scared that if I didn’t get in, | 我只是害怕如果没被录取的话 |
[12:14] | I’d be stuck here. | 我就会被困在这里了 |
[12:17] | Well, now you don’t have to worry. | 现在你没必要再担心了 |
[12:29] | I reviewed the tenant contracts, made some notes. | 我又看了一遍租户合同 做了一些标记 |
[12:32] | And I organized the contractor bills. | 还整理了承包商的账单 |
[12:33] | They tend to overcharge for labor, | 他们要价有些过高了 |
[12:35] | so you got to watch out for that. | 所以你要留心一下 |
[12:41] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样做的 |
[12:42] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[12:43] | Quit because of what happened the other night. | 因为那晚发生的事就辞职 |
[12:48] | Yes, I do. | 不 我必须这么做 |
[12:50] | Look, I admit it was unexpected. | 我承认这有点出其不意 |
[12:54] | But I think unexpected is a good thing | 可是我认为现在我的生活里 |
[12:57] | in my life right now. | 出其不意是一件好事 |
[12:58] | Jason, I’m seeing someone. | 杰森 我在和别人交往 |
[13:02] | And it’s serious. | 而且是很认真的 |
[13:07] | How serious? | 有多认真 |
[13:08] | Serious enough that he proposed to me last night. | 认真到他昨晚跟我求婚了 |
[13:12] | That is serious. | 那的确很认真 |
[13:15] | He was gone for 3 months. | 他离开了三个月 |
[13:17] | And our relationship had been a lot of phone calls and emails. | 所以我们的关系只有通过电话和邮件来维持 |
[13:23] | And I was lonely. | 我觉得有点孤单 |
[13:27] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[13:31] | It wouldn’t be right for me to keep working for you. | 我真的不太适合再为你工作了 |
[13:34] | I wasn’t gonna stay past the end of the month anyway. | 反正到月底我也准备离开了 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:40] | Yeah, I get it. | 是啊 我明白了 |
[13:42] | Feel free to swing by the office this afternoon | 下午路过办公室的时候 |
[13:45] | to pick up the rest of your stuff. | 可以来收拾你的东西 |
[13:47] | I’ll be out most of the day. | 今天我基本上都在外面 |
[13:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:59] | Wait, you don’t think anyone will check the cameras? | 你认为不会有人检查摄像头吗 |
[14:02] | Nobody was watching the monitors when we walked by the office. | 我们路过办公室的时候没有人在看监控 |
[14:04] | And if they do? | 如果有人看呢 |
[14:04] | We’ll deal with it then. Okay? | 那我们稍后再解决 好吗 |
[14:06] | It’s better to take that chance | 在被拍下来之前 |
[14:07] | than to have any of this recorded. | 最好先抓紧机会 |
[14:13] | All right, let’s get the dolly. | 好了 我们去拿手推车 |
[14:16] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:17] | I want to see what we’re dealing with first. | 我想先看看我们要处理的是什么 |
[14:30] | I can’t believe you told Ezra and lived to talk about it. | 真不敢相信你告诉以斯拉后竟然什么事都发生 |
[14:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:33] | I mean, I wasted so much energy worrying about | 我浪费了那么多的精力去担心 |
[14:35] | how he was gonna react when I could have been | 他将会做何反应 |
[14:37] | worrying about all the other things | 而我本应该为那些真正需要 |
[14:38] | that I have to worry about. | 担心的事而担心 |
[14:40] | Like Hanna. | 比如汉娜 |
[14:40] | She isn’t taking mine or Spencer’s calls. | 我和斯宾塞的电话她都不接 |
[14:42] | Have you talked to her? | 你跟她谈过了吗 |
[14:43] | No. I haven’t. | 不 还没有 |
[14:44] | But hopefully, I can lure her out | 不过希望我可以用热巧克力布朗尼 |
[14:46] | of the house with a hot fudge brownie. | 把她从家里引诱出来 |
[14:49] | Uh, I don’t think that’s an actual parking spot, Spence. | 我认为那不是个停车位 斯宾塞 |
[14:53] | The laptop’s moving. | 笔记本在移动 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么 |
[14:56] | Mona’s laptop. | 梦娜的笔记本 |
[14:57] | Somebody’s taken it out of the storage unit. | 有人把它从储藏间里拿出来了 |
[14:58] | – Holbrook? – My money’s on Hanna. | -是霍尔布鲁克吗 -我认为是汉娜 |
[15:00] | She wasn’t in school today. | 她今天没去上学 |
[15:01] | Okay, Hanna might be scared, | 好吧 或许汉娜很害怕 |
[15:02] | but she wouldn’t do something like that. | 但她是不会做出这种事的 |
[15:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:07] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法可以知道 |
[15:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:26] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:28] | I thought you’d be gone by now. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[15:30] | I had some things to do before I could get over here. | 在离开这里之前我还有些事要做 |
[15:33] | I’ll go. Let you finish up. | 那我走吧 你继续做你的事 |
[15:35] | That’s right. I’m almost done. | 没关系 我就快做完了 |
[15:49] | An engagement but no ring? | 订婚了怎么没有戒指呢 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:54] | I haven’t given him an answer yet. | 我还没有给他答复 |
[15:57] | He’s a pastor. | 他是个牧师 |
[15:59] | And there are certain responsibilities | 这样一段婚姻是要 |
[16:02] | that go along with marrying him. | 承担相应的责任的 |
[16:04] | I’m not sure I’m cut out for that life. | 我不知道自己是否适合过那种生活 |
[16:07] | Yeah. I bet those church socials can be pretty brutal. | 是啊 我猜那些教会集会一定让人很难忍受 |
[16:11] | I wish it was that simple. | 如果那么简单就好了 |
[16:15] | I haven’t always made the best choices. | 我并不是每次都会做出最好的选择 |
[16:19] | I just wouldn’t want anything I’ve done to hurt him… | 我只希望我做过的事不会伤害到他 |
[16:24] | or all that he’s worked for. | 或者伤害到他的工作 |
[16:33] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你一个问题吗 |
[16:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:38] | Did Saturday night happen | 是因为周六晚上的事 |
[16:39] | so that you’d have an excuse to say no? | 所以让你有借口拒绝我吗 |
[16:44] | Because I’ve done stuff like that before. | 因为我之前也这么做过 |
[16:47] | Screwed up a good thing because I was afraid | 只因为我害怕我的过去会阻碍我 |
[16:49] | my past was gonna get in the way. | 结果反而搞砸了一件好事 |
[16:52] | That’s not what it was, Jason. | 事情不是这样的 杰森 |
[16:55] | Maybe not, but | 也许不是 可是 |
[16:58] | I wouldn’t be offended if it had been. | 如果真的是这样的话我也不会介意的 |
[17:00] | It wasn’t. Really. | 真的不是这样的 |
[17:36] | Take this left. | 这里左转 |
[17:40] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[17:43] | The GPS says that we’re about a mile away. | 定位仪显示大概还有一英里 |
[17:46] | Why would Caleb help Hanna do this? | 凯勒为什么会帮汉娜干这事 |
[17:48] | We don’t know that he is. | 我们不知道他是不是在帮她 |
[17:49] | They’re not at Hanna’s house, they’re not calling us back. | 他们不在汉娜家 也不回我们的电话 |
[17:50] | He’s got to be helping her. | 他肯定是去帮她了 |
[17:56] | It’s up ahead on the right. | 前面右转 |
[17:59] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[18:00] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽量快了 |
[18:37] | So much for being step ahead Holbrook. | 差一点就能赶在霍尔布鲁克前面了 |
[18:41] | Why would he leave the barrel? | 他为什么没把桶带走 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:46] | Maybe he thought it was too heavy to carry it himself. | 也许他觉得太重了 一个人搬不动 |
[18:51] | We need to open it. | 我们要打开看看 |
[18:52] | No, I can’t look. | 不 我不能看 |
[18:54] | Look, Mona’s body might actually be in there. | 梦娜的尸体可能就在里面 |
[18:57] | It’s bad enough that she’s gone, | 她的死已经很令人难以接受了 |
[18:59] | but if she went like this… | 如果她是这么死的… |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:12] | But if Mona’s body is in there, | 可是如果梦娜的尸体在里面 |
[19:13] | we have to get it out of here. | 我们得把桶搬走 |
[19:19] | Let’s get the dolly. | 我们去拿手推车吧 |
[19:32] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[19:37] | Looks like it’s an old ice cream factory. | 好像是一间废旧的冰淇淋厂 |
[19:49] | Why would Hanna and Caleb come all the way out here | 为什么汉娜和凯勒要大老远地跑来这里 |
[19:52] | Because they knew no one else would. | 因为他们知道没人会来 |
[20:09] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[20:10] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[20:22] | That’s got to be the wind moving stuff around. | 肯定是风大把东西刮倒了 |
[20:28] | Where does the tracker say the laptop is? | 追踪系统显示笔记本的位置在哪 |
[20:32] | I completely lost service. | 完全没有信号 |
[20:33] | Right, well, this place is huge. | 这地方太大了 |
[20:36] | We should probably split up. | 我们可能应该分头找 |
[20:37] | Yeah, I’ll go check out the second floor. | 好 我去二楼看看 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:46] | Which way is the exit? | 出口在哪 |
[20:48] | I think it’s around that corner. | 我想应该在角落那 |
[21:02] | So you’re here to rent a storage unit? | 你是来这租储藏间的吗 |
[21:05] | Yeah, just wanted to see what sizes they have available. | 是的 想看看可供出租的仓库大小 |
[21:08] | You’re a little young to have accumulated so much stuff. | 你的年纪轻轻要存放这么多东西吗 |
[21:12] | Well, I just moved back to town. | 我刚刚搬回镇上 |
[21:13] | And the place that I’m staying at doesn’t really | 而我现在住的地方 |
[21:15] | have enough room for all my things, so… | 放不下我所有的物品 |
[21:19] | I see. | 明白了 |
[21:22] | Did you know your friend was looking to rent a unit here? | 你知道你的朋友想在这租间仓库吗 |
[21:25] | No, I didn’t. | 不知道 |
[21:32] | Nervous about something? | 有什么急事吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah. If I can make it to the bathroom in time. | 是啊 我急着去上厕所 |
[21:36] | I really have to pee. | 我真的要去上厕所 |
[21:38] | Oh, well, then you better get going. | 那就快去吧 |
[21:55] | Do we need to wait for the manager | 我们要等经理来 |
[21:56] | to show him the search warrant? | 给他看看搜查令吗 |
[21:58] | He’s on his way over now. | 他现正在赶过来 |
[22:06] | Looks like someone’s camera shy. | 看来某些人不想被摄像头拍到啊 |
[23:28] | We’re not gonna need that. | 我们不需要那玩意 |
[23:57] | What are you gonna do with all the stuff in the bin? | 我们要怎么处理仓库里的东西 |
[23:59] | We’ll burn the clothes and personal items. | 把衣服和私人物品烧了 |
[24:00] | And the barrel? | 那桶呢 |
[24:01] | We’ll roll it into the woods, | 我们把桶滚进树林里 |
[24:02] | and then we’ll call the police with a burner phone. | 然后用一次性手机打电话报警 |
[24:05] | We’ll never pull this off. | 这事我们根本没法搞定 |
[24:06] | Yes, we will. | 能搞定的 |
[24:08] | I found a drill bit that can break the lock. | 我找到一个钻头 可以把锁撬开 |
[24:10] | And I already rented a van and a dolly. | 而且我已经租了一辆货车和手推车 |
[24:14] | What are you gonna do with all the stuff in the bin? | 我们要怎么处理仓库的东西 |
[24:17] | We’ll burn the clothes and personal items. | 把衣服和私人物品烧了 |
[24:19] | And the barrel? | 那桶呢 |
[24:20] | We’ll roll it into the woods, | 我们把桶滚进树林里 |
[24:22] | and then we’ll call the police with a burner phone. | 然后用一次性手机打电话报警 |
[24:26] | We’ll never pull this off. | 这事我们根本没法搞定 |
[24:27] | Yes, we will. | 能搞定的 |
[24:28] | I found a drill bit that can break the lock. | 我找到一个钻头 可以把锁撬开 |
[24:30] | And I already rented a van and a dolly. | 而且我已经租了一辆货车和手推车 |
[24:34] | What are you gonna do with all the stuff in the bin? | 我们要怎么处理容器里的东西 |
[24:36] | We’ll burn the clothes and personal items. | 把衣服和私人物品烧了 |
[24:37] | And the barrel? | 那桶呢 |
[24:38] | We’ll roll it into the woods… | 我们把桶滚进树林里 |
[24:40] | Hey, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:41] | Come, look at this. | 过来看看这视频 |
[24:42] | We’ll never pull this off. | 这事我们根本没法搞定 |
[24:43] | Yes, we will. | 能搞定的 |
[24:45] | I found a drill bit that can break the lock. | 我找到一个钻头 可以把锁撬开 |
[24:47] | And I already rented a van and a dolly. | 而且我已经租了一辆货车和手推车 |
[24:50] | What are you gonna do with all the stuff in the bin? | 我们要怎么处理仓库里的东西 |
[24:51] | Somebody knows we’re here. | 有人知道我们会来 |
[24:53] | It’s not Hanna and Caleb. | 但肯定不是汉娜和凯勒 |
[24:54] | Let’s go find Emily. Come on. | 我们去找艾米丽 走 |
[24:56] | And then we’ll call the police… | 然后用一次性手机… |
[25:17] | No! | 不要 |
[25:24] | Wait, what’s happening? I thought this place was shut down. | 等等 怎么回事 这地方不是关了吗 |
[25:38] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[25:39] | Oh, my God, this is really cold. | 天呐 冷死了 |
[25:42] | That’s liquid nitrogen. | 是液氮 |
[25:44] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[25:45] | It means that the temperature’s gonna drop below zero. | 意思是温度将会降到零下 |
[25:47] | And if we don’t get out of here really soon, | 如果我们不快点出去 |
[25:48] | we’re gonna freeze to death. | 就要冻死了 |
[25:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:54] | Oh, my God, it’s very cold. | 天呐 真的好冷 |
[25:56] | It’s freezing. | 冷死了 |
[25:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:00] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[26:01] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[26:05] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[26:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:11] | It won’t budge! | 扭不动 |
[26:13] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[26:13] | Emily, please. | 艾米丽 快点 |
[26:38] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[26:40] | Help. | 救命 |
[26:41] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[26:48] | Okay, hang on. | 好的 坚持住 |
[26:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:09] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:12] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[27:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:14] | Here. | 穿上 |
[27:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:40] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[27:42] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[27:44] | Go call the station and tell them | 去给警局打个电话 告诉他们 |
[27:45] | that we need a HazMat team. | 我们需要一只处理有毒物质的小队 |
[28:28] | Thanks for helping me with the boxes. | 谢谢你帮我搬箱子 |
[28:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:33] | It’s a list of headhunters in the area. | 这是本区猎头的名单 |
[28:34] | It shouldn’t be too hard to find someone to replace me. | 要找人替代我也不是那么难 |
[28:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:38] | And I’m sorry about what I said earlier. | 我为之前说的话道歉 |
[28:40] | I hope I didn’t cross a line. | 我希望我没有越界 |
[28:42] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[28:43] | Honestly, there’s probably some truth to it. | 老实说 其中或许有些真话 |
[28:48] | So do you think you’ll stick with the business? | 所以你还会继续做这份工作吗 |
[28:51] | Well, it’s not gonna be easy working with my father. | 和我父亲一起工作不容易 |
[28:54] | We’re not talking much right now. | 我们现在不怎么说话 |
[28:55] | And when we do, usually it just consists of him | 我们一说话就让我想起 |
[28:58] | reminding me of all the ways that I’ve disappointed him. | 他对我的各种失望 |
[29:01] | Maybe you shouldn’t work with him. | 或许你不该和他一起工作 |
[29:05] | You can’t move forward if you’re stuck in the past. | 如果你不能放下过去就无法前进 |
[29:08] | Good advice. | 好建议 |
[29:13] | I hope it works out for you. | 我希望这会成功 |
[29:15] | You, too. | 希望你也成功 |
[29:25] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[29:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:30] | This can’t happen again. | 这事不能再发生了 |
[29:50] | Hey, Hanna, it’s me, again. | 汉娜 还是我 |
[29:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[29:53] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 看到留言赶紧给我回电话 |
[30:02] | I didn’t think anyone else was back here. | 我没料到有人在这里 |
[30:04] | Just me and my apples. | 就只有我和苹果 |
[30:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:10] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 没事没事 我挺好 |
[30:11] | Ezra just asked me to close up. So… | 只是以斯拉让我来关门 所以… |
[30:13] | I’ll just wait outside. | 我在外面等就好了 |
[30:14] | You want to take over? | 你想帮我吗 |
[30:16] | And I’ll finish cleaning up. | 一会我来打扫 |
[30:19] | We both know I’m not much of a cook. | 我们都知道我的厨艺不怎么样 |
[30:21] | Oh, come on, you’ll be doing me a favor. | 别这么说 你会帮上不少忙的 |
[30:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:33] | So grab and stir. | 拿这个搅一搅 |
[30:37] | Yeah, that’s all there’s to it. | 没错 这样就行了 |
[30:41] | You have something in your hair. | 你头发上有个东西 |
[30:43] | What? | 什么 |
[30:45] | What were you doing? | 你干什么了 |
[30:46] | Running through the woods? | 穿越树林吗 |
[30:48] | Oh, I just… | 我只是… |
[30:50] | I’ve no idea how that got in there. | 我不知道那是怎么弄上去的 |
[30:52] | All right, well, I’m gonna put some things away. | 好的 我去整理一下 |
[31:01] | 汉娜 我刚才去仓库了 托比和特纳也去了 | |
[31:05] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[31:10] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:12] | It happens sometimes. | 常有的事 |
[31:13] | I’m so sorry. I– | 对不起 我… |
[31:14] | No, it’s nothing, trust me. | 没事的 相信我 |
[31:17] | The last place I worked at, | 我上一次干活的时候 |
[31:18] | I almost burned the whole kitchen down. | 差点把整个厨房都烧了 |
[31:21] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[31:22] | why don’t you go read out in the front. | 你还去前厅看会书吧 |
[31:23] | – And I’ll finish up here. – Okay. | -我会把这边弄好的 -好的 |
[31:33] | You didn’t eat that much. | 你都没怎么吃 |
[31:35] | Yeah, I’m not that hungry. | 是啊 我不怎么饿 |
[31:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:45] | Something to celebrate your getting into Talmadge. | 这是祝贺你被塔尔梅奇大学录取 |
[31:59] | It’s… It’s beautiful. Thank you so much. | 这… 这太美了 太感谢你了 |
[32:02] | I remember how excited I was when I got accepted to Hollis. | 我还记得我被赫里斯大学录取那天有多高兴 |
[32:06] | There are so many amazing adventures ahead of you. | 有很多新奇的冒险在等着你 |
[32:09] | And I don’t want you to miss out on a single one, | 我不想再让你错过那些精彩了 |
[32:13] | the way that you missed out | 就像你因为我 |
[32:14] | on so much of high school because of me. | 而错过的那些高中生活一样 |
[32:19] | Ezra, I don’t actually feel that way. | 以斯拉 我没这么想过 |
[32:21] | I read the letter again. | 我又读了那封信 |
[32:23] | Yeah, but you know I only wrote | 但是你知道我这么写 |
[32:24] | what I thought Jackie wanted to hear. | 只是因为我觉得这是洁姬想听的 |
[32:26] | I think it rang true to her for a reason. | 我觉得这封信能打动她是有原因的 |
[32:28] | Yeah. Because I’m a good writer. | 是啊 因为我写得很好 |
[32:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:34] | This morning you were practically laughing when you read it. | 今天早上你读的时候几乎笑得不行 |
[32:37] | Then I had a chance to think about it. | 然后我又重新想了想 |
[32:38] | And I don’t think you could’ve written | 我觉得如果你内心中 |
[32:40] | what you did if there wasn’t some small part of you | 没有一丝这样的想法的话 |
[32:42] | that thought that way about us. | 是不会写出这些话的 |
[32:44] | I don’t regret being with you, Ezra, at all. | 我一点都不后悔跟你在一起 以斯拉 |
[32:46] | Maybe not now, but if we stay together– | 可能现在不会 但如果我们继续一起… |
[32:48] | If? | 如果 |
[32:52] | What are you– what are you saying? | 你 你在说什么 |
[32:54] | I’m saying I want what’s best for you. | 我是说我希望你好 |
[32:56] | You’re approaching a very exciting time in your life. | 你马上要迎来生命中最为精彩的篇章 |
[32:59] | You’re going to be meeting new people. | 你要认识新的人 |
[33:00] | You’re going to be discovering yourself. | 你会探索自我 |
[33:02] | Right. I can do all of that and still be with you. | 是啊 我做些事的同时还是可以跟你在一起 |
[33:13] | If we stay together, you might grow to resent me. | 如果我们在一起 你以后可能会怨恨我 |
[33:19] | But if you take this time for yourself… | 但是要是你能自己享受这段时间 |
[33:24] | there will be no regrets. | 你会无怨无悔 |
[33:32] | Promise me you’ll at least think about it. | 跟我保证你至少会考虑考虑 |
[33:40] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[33:43] | How could you tell Toby about the storage unit? | 你怎么能告诉托比储藏间的事 |
[33:45] | – I didn’t. – Well, I don’t believe you. | -我没告诉他 -我不相信你 |
[33:47] | I wanted to tell him. Okay? I almost told him. | 我想告诉他的好吗 我差点告诉他了 |
[33:49] | But I didn’t. | 但我没说 |
[33:50] | Well, then how come he and Tanner showed up there today? | 那他和坦纳今天为什么会出现在那里 |
[33:52] | Because Holbrook broke into your computer, Hanna. | 因为霍尔布鲁克黑进了你的电脑 汉娜 |
[33:54] | He recorded the conversation that you and Caleb had. | 他录下了你和凯勒的对话 |
[33:56] | He knew that you were going to the storage unit. | 他知道你们今天要去储藏间 |
[33:58] | And he probably just tipped them off. | 说不定是他透露的 |
[33:59] | Why wouldn’t he just leave everything in there | 如果是他和艾莉想栽赃我 |
[34:01] | if he and Ali want to pin on me? | 为什么不把所有东西都留在那 |
[34:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:03] | And why didn’t Toby warn us? | 还有为什么托比没有提醒我们 |
[34:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:06] | Toby knew about the knife, Spencer. | 托比知道那把刀的事 斯宾塞 |
[34:08] | Okay? He knew one of us was being set up. | 好吧 他知道我们其中一个被陷害了 |
[34:09] | Well, he didn’t see it that way. | 他当时没有预料到 |
[34:13] | Since when did his job become more important than his friends? | 他的工作什么时候比他的朋友还重要了 |
[34:17] | You know, you can’t blame this on Toby. | 你不能怪到托比头上 |
[34:19] | We told you not to move that stuff. | 我们跟你说要不要去碰那东西 |
[34:20] | You didn’t listen to us. | 你就是不听 |
[34:22] | You screwed yourself by going in there. | 你进去害了你自己 |
[34:24] | And you screwed over Caleb, too. | 你也害了凯勒 |
[34:27] | Wow. Nice. | 真不错 |
[34:49] | We need to talk about what happened tonight. | 我们得谈谈今晚发生的事 |
[34:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:53] | We know one or more people helped | 我们知道艾莉森有一个或多个帮手 |
[34:56] | Alison kill Mona and move her body. | 帮她杀了梦娜并转移尸体 |
[35:00] | I don’t know if what we found are Mona’s remains. | 我不确定我们找到的是不是梦娜的尸体 |
[35:03] | But I do know if those drops of blood match her DNA, | 但我的确知道如果那些血液和她相符 |
[35:08] | your friends will be the first people I bring in for questioning. | 我会第一个带你的朋友过来审讯 |
[35:13] | Let me remind you, you took an oath | 我提醒你一下 你当上警察时 |
[35:16] | when you became a police officer. | 可是宣过誓的 |
[35:19] | Withholding information is not an option. | 你不应该隐瞒情报 |
[35:24] | So if there is anything | 如果你有什么 |
[35:28] | that I should know, | 要告诉我的 |
[35:30] | now is the time to tell me. | 就趁现在赶紧说吧 |
[35:38] | I’m not even sure that this is Holbrook anymore. | 我都不确定这是不是霍尔布鲁克干的了 |
[35:41] | I mean, why would he be willing to kill for Alison? | 我是说 他为什么会愿意为了艾莉森杀人 |
[35:43] | Spencer and Aria almost froze to death tonight. | 斯宾塞和艾瑞亚今晚差点被冻死 |
[35:45] | And I– | 我… |
[35:46] | Hanna, I got to go. I’ll call you when I get home. | 汉娜 我得挂了 回家再打给你 |
[35:52] | I’m almost done. I just need to wipe down the counters. | 我差不多好了 只要再把柜台擦一下 |
[35:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:57] | And about your dish– | 关于你的菜… |
[36:00] | You didn’t ruin it, Emily. | 你没有毁掉我的菜 艾米丽 |
[36:01] | My apple pie is now apple flambe. | 我的苹果派现在是苹果花 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry, I’m just– | 对不起 我只是… |
[36:11] | I’m not really myself today. | 我今天有点不在状态 |
[36:13] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[36:17] | Not really. | 不怎么想 |
[36:20] | I just need some sleep. | 我只是想睡一觉 |
[36:22] | Rest. You know, recharge. | 休息下 充个电 |
[36:24] | Have you eaten? | 你吃过东西了吗 |
[36:26] | Not much. | 没怎么吃 |
[36:27] | Well, you can’t recharge on an empty stomach. | 没填饱肚子怎么充电呢 |
[36:31] | You made that for me? | 你是为我做的吗 |
[36:34] | Mashed potatoes always make me feel better, | 土豆泥总会让我心情好起来 |
[36:35] | so maybe they’ll do the same for you. | 说不定对你也有用 |
[36:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:44] | I can’t imagine what you must think of me. | 真不敢想象你是怎么看我的 |
[36:50] | Ever since you got here I’ve been a mess. | 我到这里来之后就一团糟 |
[36:53] | You know, first I tried to kick you out of the kitchen, | 刚开始我想把你赶出厨房 |
[36:57] | then I broke down about my ex, and now this. | 然后我跟我前女友分手了 现在又这样 |
[37:01] | You know, I wouldn’t say I’m the smoothest person, | 我不敢说我其实脾气很好 |
[37:04] | but generally I’m a little less– | 但总体来说我其实没这么… |
[37:08] | Neurotic? | 神经质吗 |
[37:12] | That’s probably better than coming across like | 这总比碰到一个 |
[37:15] | a total control freak, | 十足的控制狂好 |
[37:17] | – which is how I imagine you probably see me. – No. | -估计你现在就是这么看我的 -不 |
[37:24] | So the other day when | 所以那天 |
[37:27] | I made that comment about Ezra being cute… | 我说以斯拉很帅时… |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[37:33] | I didn’t say it because I was interested in him. | 我那么说不是因为我对他有兴趣 |
[37:39] | I said it because I’m interested in you. | 我那么说是因为我对你有兴趣 |
[37:44] | I was trying to figure out if you were | 我是想根据你的反应弄明白 |
[37:46] | into guys or girls by your reaction. | 你是喜欢男的还是女的 |
[37:52] | I should go finish cleaning up the kitchen. | 我得继续清理厨房了 |
[38:01] | Holbrook recorded our conversation, Caleb. | 霍尔布鲁克录下了我们的对话 凯勒 |
[38:03] | He knew that we’re going to the storage unit. | 他知道我们要去储藏间 |
[38:06] | He set us up. | 他陷害了我们 |
[38:07] | He probably already sent that video to Tanner. | 他可能已经把录像寄给了坦纳 |
[38:10] | No, if he did, we wouldn’t be standing here. | 不 要是那样的话我们也不会在这里了 |
[38:12] | Well, then it’s only a matter of time before he does. | 那也是迟早的事 |
[38:14] | Okay, then we’ll deal with that if it happens. | 要是真的如此我们再想办法 |
[38:18] | God, you told me not to touch that stuff | 天呐 你跟我说不要去碰 |
[38:20] | and I didn’t listen. | 我没听你的 |
[38:22] | I pulled you into this mess. | 是我把你卷进来的 |
[38:23] | I’m not gonna drag you down any further. | 我不能再连累你了 |
[38:26] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[38:28] | If Holbrook shows Tanner the video, | 如果霍尔布鲁克把录像给坦纳 |
[38:29] | I’ll just say that I forced you to go with me. | 我就说是我逼你跟我一起去的 |
[38:33] | And that you lied for me. And that it was my idea. | 你为我说了谎 那些都是我的主意 |
[38:36] | She’s not gonna see it like that. | 她不会相信的 |
[38:40] | Well, then you should stay away from me for a while. | 那你最近应该离我远一点 |
[38:43] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[38:44] | Caleb, don’t you get it? | 凯勒 你还不懂吗 |
[38:46] | I’m dangerous to be around right now. | 现在靠近我的人都有危险 |
[38:48] | If this little plan of Ali’s doesn’t work out, | 要是艾莉的这个小计划没有奏效 |
[38:50] | then she’s gonna think of something else. | 她肯定会想个别的法子 |
[38:53] | She’s not gonna give up. | 她不会罢手的 |
[38:54] | Then we’ll both be behind bars. | 然后我们就都进监狱 |
[38:57] | Maybe not at the same facility. | 可能不在同一座监狱 |
[38:59] | I’m serious, Caleb. | 我很认真的 凯勒 |
[39:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:33] | Where have you been? I’ve been calling you for hours. | 你去哪了 我一直在找你 |
[40:36] | I’m still at work. | 我还在工作 |
[40:37] | I’m buried in paperwork. | 一大堆文书工作 |
[40:39] | What were you doing at that storage unit? | 你去那个储藏间干什么 |
[40:42] | Tanner got an anonymous call that Mona’s body was in there. | 坦纳接到匿名线报说梦娜的尸体在那边 |
[40:45] | Okay, well, why didn’t you call and tell me? | 那你为什么不打电话告诉我 |
[40:46] | You knew that I was worried about Hanna. | 你知道我在为汉娜担心 |
[40:48] | I found out on the drive over. | 我当时正在开车 |
[40:50] | I couldn’t exactly call you with Tanner sitting next to me. | 坦纳坐在我旁边 我没法给你打电话 |
[40:54] | What was in the barrel? | 那个桶里有什么 |
[40:58] | Toby? | 托比 |
[41:00] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[41:01] | What do you mean, you can’t talk about it? | 什么叫你不能说 |
[41:03] | Hanna and Caleb need to know if Mona’s body was in there. | 汉娜和凯勒需要知道梦娜的尸体是不是在桶里 |
[41:06] | I got to go. Tanner’s calling me. | 我得挂了 坦纳在叫我 |
[41:08] | Okay, well, just come over after work then. | 那好吧 工作完了来找我 |
[41:11] | I’ll be here late. | 我会弄到很晚 |
[41:12] | I don’t really care what time you get off. | 我才不管你会弄到几点 |
[41:13] | I really need to see you. | 我真的得见你 |
[41:15] | I can’t, Spencer, okay. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 不行 斯宾塞 我明天打给你 |
[41:19] | Wait… | 等等… |