时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You guys seriously think Mona’s body is in that barrel? | 你们真的觉得梦娜的尸体在那个桶里吗 |
[00:05] | Yes. That storage unit | 没错 那个储藏间 |
[00:06] | was rented in Hannah’s name 4 months ago. | 是四个月前用汉娜的名字租的 |
[00:08] | Three acceptance letters. Aren’t you gonna open them? | 三封录取通知书 你不准备打开吗 |
[00:11] | When I made that comment about Ezra being cute– | 我说以斯拉很帅时 |
[00:15] | Yeah. I said it because I’m interested in you. | 我那么说是因为我对你有兴趣 |
[00:20] | Looks like they recorded every one of her sessions. | 看来她的每次会谈都被记录下来了 |
[00:23] | Wait, are we stealing this stuff? | 等等 我们要偷走这些东西吗 |
[00:24] | We’re borrowing it. | 只是借用而已 |
[00:25] | – What are you saying? – If we stay together, | -你在说什么 -如果我们在一起 |
[00:27] | you might grow to resent me. | 你以后可能会怨恨我 |
[00:29] | Why would you tell Toby about the storage unit? | 你为什么要告诉托比储藏间的事 |
[00:30] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[00:31] | Well, then how come he and Tanner showed up there today? | 那他和坦纳今天为什么会出现在那里 |
[00:32] | Because Holbrook broke into your computer, Hanna. | 因为霍尔布鲁克黑进了你的电脑 汉娜 |
[00:34] | He knew that you were going to the storage unit. | 他知道你们今天要去储藏间 |
[00:36] | You screwed yourself by going in there.. | 你进去是害了你自己 |
[00:37] | If those drops of blood match her DNA, | 如果那些血液和她相符 |
[00:39] | your friends will be the first people | 我会第一个请你的朋友 |
[00:41] | I bring in for a questioning. | 来警局审讯 |
[00:42] | – What was in the barrel? – I can’t talk about it. | -那个桶里有什么 -我不能说 |
[00:48] | Can Toby tell you if it was human remains in that drum? | 能让托比告诉你那鼓里是不是人体残骸吗 |
[00:52] | They don’t know. | 他们也不知道 |
[00:53] | But even if he did, he probably wouldn’t tell me. | 就算他知道 估计也不会告诉我 |
[00:57] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[00:59] | We are some distance removed from okay. | 可不怎么好 |
[01:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:05] | I know why he joined the police force. | 我知道他为什么从警 |
[01:07] | I encouraged him. | 是我鼓励了他 |
[01:09] | He’s the most honorable person that I know | 他是我认识的最有荣誉感的人 |
[01:12] | and it’s like now this is tearing him apart. | 而现在弄得他痛苦不堪 |
[01:15] | I’m tearing him apart. | 是我弄得他痛苦不堪 |
[01:23] | Is that your mom? | 那是你妈妈吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah, that’s her. | 没错 是她 |
[01:30] | Lawyers working on a Saturday, that’s serious. | 周六还工作的律师们 真够严肃的 |
[01:34] | My mom says you get more with a smile | 我妈常说用笑脸迎人比起传票 |
[01:35] | than with a subpoena. | 要有用得多 |
[01:37] | What is she trying to get from them? | 她想从他们那儿得到什么 |
[01:38] | Those two are Ali’s defense team. | 那俩人是艾莉的辩护律师 |
[01:40] | My mom is a paid strategical consultant. | 我妈妈是他们请的战略顾问 |
[01:43] | Your mom’s helping Ali’s defense? | 你妈在帮艾莉辩护 |
[01:45] | No, not helping, just consulting. | 不 不是帮助 只是提供咨询罢了 |
[01:48] | She’ll get more out of them | 整件事上 |
[01:48] | than they will out of her. | 她才是得益方 |
[01:49] | Okay, but why is she even doing it at all? | 好吧 可是她为什么要这么做呢 |
[01:51] | Because she wants to know what they know. | 因为她想知道他们都知道些什么 |
[01:52] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[01:54] | Such as who gets called to testify. | 比如谁要来出庭作证 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:11] | Wish you luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[02:12] | – Luck. – Luck. | -好运 -好运 |
[02:19] | Ezra in there? | 以斯拉在吗 |
[02:20] | No. He’s in Harrisburg for the weekend. | 没有 他去哈里斯堡过周末了 |
[02:24] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[02:26] | No, I knew. I just forgot. | 不 我知道 只是忘了 |
[02:28] | You forgot? Or he forgot to tell you? | 是你忘了 还是他忘记告诉你了 |
[02:31] | I forgot. | 是我忘了 |
[02:37] | Just give me 2 minutes, please. I have to try to fix this. | 给我两分钟 求你了 我想好好解释一下 |
[02:40] | There’s nothing to fix. | 没什么好解释的 |
[02:42] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[02:44] | Spence, you were right. | 斯宾塞 你是对的 |
[02:45] | I was? | 是吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah. I thought about it. | 是的 我想过了 |
[02:48] | And I thought about it in the tub for so long, | 我泡在浴缸里想了太久 |
[02:51] | my fingers started to look like prunes. | 手指泡得都跟梅子似的 |
[02:54] | It was a bad idea, | 是我想错了 |
[02:54] | trying to get that stuff out of the storage space. | 居然想从储藏间里把那东西弄出来 |
[02:57] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[02:58] | Panic’s a bitch. | 恐慌最可恶了 |
[03:00] | I just hope I didn’t make things incredibly worse. | 我只是希望我没有把事情弄得更糟糕 |
[03:05] | You’re not pruney anymore. | 你手现在好好的嘛 |
[03:08] | I moisturized. | 我补水了 |
[03:14] | Are we good? | 我们没事吧 |
[03:15] | We’re good. | 没事 |
[03:19] | Maybe not so good. | 也许不太好 |
[03:25] | Oh, my God, it’s Holbrook. | 天哪 是霍尔布鲁克 |
[03:29] | So much for family emergencies and special assignments. | 真是受够了家庭紧急情况和特殊任务 |
[03:32] | What is Holbrook doing back here after all this time? | 霍尔布鲁克还来这里干什么 |
[03:34] | Ali probably wants him torturing us in close range. | 艾莉也许想让他近距离地折磨我们 |
[03:40] | Forget about torturing, | 别管什么折磨了 |
[03:41] | she wants to take us down with her. | 她想把我们一起带下水 |
[03:43] | He was doing such a good job. | 他一直做得那么好 |
[03:44] | Why bring him out in the open? | 为何要让他公开露面 |
[03:46] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[04:14] | Why bring Holbrook out in the open like that? | 为什么让霍尔布鲁克这样公开露面 |
[04:16] | So we know he’s here, | 让我们知道他在这儿 |
[04:17] | to scare us without doing anything. | 什么都不做就能吓到我们 |
[04:19] | It’s pretty passive aggressive, | 这招相当消极 |
[04:21] | and “A” is aggressive aggressive. | 而A是相当有侵略性的 |
[04:24] | Well, Ali probably wants people inside that building | 艾莉也许也想让人进去收集情报 |
[04:26] | for the same reason your mom | 就跟你妈妈和艾莉的律师 |
[04:27] | is making chummy with Ali’s lawyers. | 套近乎是一样的理由 |
[04:29] | Inside information. | 内部信息 |
[04:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[04:34] | Guys, Ali is going to be tried | 姑娘们 艾莉将要受审 |
[04:36] | and she is going to be convicted. | 她会被定罪的 |
[04:37] | The closer we get to the trial, | 我们离审判越近 |
[04:38] | the more desperate she’s going to get. | 她越会不顾一切 |
[04:39] | And the more dangerous. | 也会更危险 |
[04:42] | It’s Caleb. | 是凯勒 |
[04:59] | You moving in? | 你搬过来了 |
[04:59] | No, I’m still at the barn. | 没有 我还住在谷仓 |
[05:02] | So what’s all this then? | 那这又是什么情况 |
[05:05] | Ezra liked what I did for the opening. | 以斯拉喜欢我帮开张夜弄的创意 |
[05:07] | So he asked me what else I could come up with. | 所以他问我还有没有别的好点子 |
[05:09] | I told him I’d give him something no one else had. | 我告诉他我会给他一个独一无二的惊喜 |
[05:11] | A commission? | 有佣金吗 |
[05:12] | A $200 commission. | 两百块哦 |
[05:17] | What’s it going to be? | 会是什么呢 |
[05:19] | The only way to find out is for you to help me build it. | 想知道的话 你只有帮我一起来弄咯 |
[05:22] | Really? I’m kind of busy. | 真的吗 我有点忙 |
[05:23] | I don’t have any time right now. | 我现在没有时间 |
[05:26] | Oh, I guess you’ll never know what it does. | 那我想你就永远不会知道了 |
[05:31] | Spencer, we have to talk. | 斯宾塞 我们得谈谈 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:54] | Are you feeling better? | 你好些了吗 |
[05:55] | Better? | 什么好些了 |
[05:57] | Um, Ezra left a note saying you called in yesterday. | 以斯拉留了张便条说你昨天请了病假 |
[06:01] | Oh. I wasn’t sick. | 我不是病了 |
[06:03] | I just had to take care of something. | 我只是要处理点事情 |
[06:25] | The police called Caleb. | 警察把凯勒叫来了 |
[06:26] | They want to re-interview him about the storage space, | 他们想重新问问他关于储藏间的事 |
[06:29] | asking if he saw anyone there acting suspicious. | 问他当时是否看见有可疑行为的人 |
[06:32] | – Aside from you? – Aria, you’re not helping. | -除你之外吗 -艾瑞亚 别帮倒忙好吗 |
[06:34] | Okay? They’re going to call me next. I know it. | 他们下一个就要来找我了 我知道的 |
[06:36] | They’re just trying to make you nervous. | 他们只是想让你紧张而已 |
[06:37] | Well, it’s working. | 他们成功了 |
[06:42] | You better answer it. | 你最好接电话 |
[06:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Hey, what can I get for you? | 需要点什么 |
[06:49] | Actually, I’m looking for someone. | 事实上 我是来找人的 |
[06:51] | Hanna Marin? | 汉娜·玛琳 |
[06:54] | Why are you looking for Hanna Marin? | 你为什么要找汉娜·玛琳 |
[06:57] | Mrs. Vanderwaal said I might find her here. | 范德瓦尔夫人说她可能在这里 |
[07:01] | My name is Lesli. I was a friend of Mona’s. | 我叫莱斯利 是梦娜的朋友 |
[07:07] | I’m still having really hard time | 到现在为止我还是很难接受 |
[07:08] | believing what happened. | 已经发生的一切 |
[07:10] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[07:12] | I was supposed to see her at Thanksgiving. | 我本来打算在感恩节去见她的 |
[07:14] | I was there, with her mom, when they called. | 他们打电话的时候 我跟她妈妈在一起 |
[07:18] | They didn’t say she was dead. | 他们没说她已经死了 |
[07:20] | They’re not allowed to tell you that over the phone. | 他们有规定 不能在电话里通知这种事 |
[07:23] | They just said that something had happened | 他们只是说出了事 |
[07:25] | and she had to come back to Rosewood. | 她必须马上回玫瑰镇 |
[07:33] | Did you know Mona a long time? | 你认识梦娜很久了吗 |
[07:36] | We met a couple of summers ago, at her grandparents’ place. | 我们几年前在她祖父母家认识的 |
[07:39] | I don’t remember seeing you at the memorial service. | 我不记得在追悼会上见过你 |
[07:42] | I had exams | 那天我有考试 |
[07:43] | and a professor who won’t reschedule | 那个教授不会为任何人或任何事 |
[07:45] | for anyone or anything. | 改变日程 |
[07:47] | But you’re here now. | 可现在你来了 |
[07:49] | Just for the weekend. | 只待一个周末 |
[07:51] | With that awful girl’s trial coming up, | 那个可怕女孩的审讯之日临近 |
[07:52] | Mrs. Vanderwaal needs all the support she can get. | 范德瓦尔夫人需要尽可能多的支援 |
[07:56] | You girls were there for Mona and her mom, and I wasn’t. | 你们当时在梦娜和她妈妈身边 而我没有 |
[08:01] | I want to thank you for that. | 我想对你们表示感谢 |
[08:08] | Whoever Lesli is, we need to keep an eye on her. | 不管莱斯利是谁 我们得对她提高警惕 |
[08:11] | You don’t suppose she could be who she says she is, do you? | 你认为她隐瞒了身份 是吗 |
[08:14] | Sure. She could be. | 当然 她可能是 |
[08:15] | But the last time somebody’s old friend came up to us | 但是上次某位老朋友到咖啡馆来找我们 |
[08:17] | in the Brew it was CeCe. | 那个人是茜茜 |
[08:19] | Just go over there and say hi to Mona’s mom. | 你就去跟梦娜的妈妈打个招呼 |
[08:22] | Spencer, I’m at the police station. | 斯宾塞 我在警局 |
[08:24] | Can’t you feel the police vibrations | 难道你没从电话那头 |
[08:25] | coming at you through the phone? | 感应到警察吗 |
[08:27] | Okay, but when you leave the police station, | 好吧 不过等你离开警局以后 |
[08:28] | just go talk to Lesli. | 马上去找莱斯利谈 |
[08:29] | Just make sure that she does most of the talking. | 尽量让她多说一些话 |
[08:32] | Hanna, I really got to go, okay? But you’re gonna be fine. | 汉娜 我真的要挂了 你会没事的 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:19] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:21] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[09:23] | I saw you talking to Holbrook today. | 今天我看见你跟霍尔布鲁克说话了 |
[09:26] | Yes, he’s back. | 是的 他回来了 |
[09:27] | That special assignment all done? | 那个特殊任务都完成了吗 |
[09:30] | I wouldn’t worry about Holbrook. | 不必担心霍尔布鲁克 |
[09:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:34] | You and I have something else to discuss. | 我们有别的事要探讨一下 |
[09:37] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪弄来的这些东西 |
[09:39] | These are acceptance letters from colleges | 这些是大学发来的录取通知书 |
[09:41] | I didn’t even know you were considering. | 我都不知道你居然考虑过这些学校 |
[09:44] | How do you know that they’re acceptance letters, Mom? | 你怎么知道是录取通知书 妈妈 |
[09:45] | I never even opened them. | 我根本都没打开过 |
[09:47] | They reject you with a one-page letter. | 如果是拒绝信的话 一页就够了 |
[09:48] | Saying “Yes” requires more paperwork. | 同意录取才会提供更多的书面资料 |
[09:51] | I don’t– I just applied so that I would have more options | 我不 我只是申请了 这样机会更多 |
[09:53] | and then I changed my mind. | 不过现在我改变主意了 |
[09:55] | About what? | 为什么 |
[09:58] | Spencer, we have to stay focused. | 斯宾塞 我们必须集中精力 |
[10:00] | You are going to go to college. | 你必须去上大学 |
[10:03] | I’m starting to think maybe | 现在我开始觉得 |
[10:04] | it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if I didn’t. | 也许不上大学也不会太糟 |
[10:05] | Sweetheart, you have been thinking about college | 宝贝 从一年级开始 你就一直 |
[10:07] | since the first grade. | 在想上大学的事 |
[10:08] | And maybe I should have been thinking about something else. | 也许我应该想点别的事情了 |
[10:10] | You have to keep your future properly aligned. | 你必须合理规划你的未来 |
[10:13] | Then I’ll go to a chiropractor. | 那我就去当脊椎按摩师好了 |
[10:16] | I am doing everything possible to keep you | 我在尽一切努力 |
[10:18] | from getting dragged into Alison’s trial. | 让你不被卷入艾莉森的官司中 |
[10:20] | You staying on course with college is part of that. | 让你上大学也是其中一部分 |
[10:24] | Have I made myself clear? | 听清楚我说的话了吗 |
[10:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 妈妈 |
[10:39] | My mom’s gonna be here in a couple of minutes. | 我妈妈一会儿就过来了 |
[10:42] | How is your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[10:44] | She’s got a lot going on. | 她有一堆事要做 |
[10:45] | She doesn’t need this. | 她不该承受这些的 |
[10:47] | Do you think she’s going to marry Ted? | 你觉得她会嫁给泰德吗 |
[10:50] | Doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[10:52] | It matters what she wants. | 重要的是她想要什么 |
[10:55] | Caleb, I had a bad thought. | 凯勒 我有个不好的想法 |
[10:59] | You know that video of me and you | 你记得那个录像吗 |
[10:59] | that “A” used to trap Spencer and Aria, | 就是A用来困住斯宾塞和艾瑞亚的那个 |
[11:02] | what if the cops get a hold of it? | 万一被警察拿到了怎么办 |
[11:04] | Well, we’ll burn that bridge when we come to it. | 如果遇到了 就见招拆招吧 |
[11:08] | At least it won’t happen again. | 至少那件事不会再发生了 |
[11:10] | I’ve locked out remote access to all of our computers. | 我已经锁住了我们所有电脑的远程访问 |
[11:13] | Nobody can tap those cameras again. | 没人能再启动那些摄像头了 |
[11:15] | Hanna, there’s nothing connecting us | 汉娜 除了时机不凑巧之外 |
[11:17] | to that busted lock besides bad timing, | 我们跟那个储藏柜没什么关系 |
[11:20] | and they can’t arrest you for that. | 而且他们不能因此就逮捕你 |
[11:22] | Not yet. | 现在还不能 |
[11:23] | This department has screwed up | 这个部门从一开始 |
[11:25] | the investigation from the start. | 就把调查搞砸了 |
[11:26] | And now you’re trying to blame it on me? | 现在你们却想怪罪于我吗 |
[11:28] | You have no idea what’s really going on here, do you? | 你们根本不知道究竟发生了什么 是吗 |
[11:30] | Not a clue! | 毫无头绪 |
[11:52] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[11:55] | Just perfect. | 真是太好了 |
[12:03] | My mom is giving strategic advice to Ali’s defense team | 我妈妈在为艾莉的辩护团提供战略建议 |
[12:06] | and they’re sharing all kinds of information | 他们把案子相关的所有信息 |
[12:07] | with her about the case, | 都与她共享 |
[12:08] | which includes who’s been visiting Ali in jail. | 其中包括去狱中探访艾莉的人员名单 |
[12:11] | There’s a copy of the visitors’ log-in. | 还有一份访客登记单的复本 |
[12:13] | – I took a picture. – Is Hanna’s name on the list? | -我拍了下来 -上面有汉娜的名字吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah, but that’s not the name that’s worrying me. | 是的 但是那个名字不是我所担心的 |
[12:23] | N-What? | 什么 |
[12:24] | No, that-that’s gotta be a mistake. | 不 一定是搞错了 |
[12:26] | How many Mike Montgomerys do we know? | 我们认识几个迈克·蒙哥马利 |
[12:30] | Even if that is true, he must have had a good reason. | 就算是真的 他一定有合理的理由 |
[12:33] | I mean, Alison killed his girlfriend. | 毕竟艾莉森杀了他的女朋友 |
[12:34] | He was probably just, I don’t know, | 他可能只是 我也不知道 |
[12:36] | – going there to spit in her eye. – Maybe. | -只是去骂她 -有可能 |
[12:38] | But then why didn’t he mention he was doing it? | 可他为什么没说过他去过那呢 |
[12:41] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[12:41] | but there’s got to be a good explanation. | 不过他一定是有原因的 |
[12:43] | If there is an explanation, | 如果真有原因 |
[12:44] | you’re the only one in a place to get it. | 那么只有你才能问出来了 |
[12:49] | They suspended Holbrook? | 他们把霍尔布鲁克停职了 |
[12:51] | For inappropriate behavior. | 原因是行为不当 |
[12:53] | What kind of inappropriate behavior? | 什么样的不当行为 |
[12:55] | Take your pick. | 你猜呢 |
[12:56] | Noodling with a witness? | 蒙骗证人 |
[12:57] | Letting Cyrus get away? | 让赛勒斯脱罪 |
[12:59] | Caleb heard the cops talking about | 凯勒听到警察们在说 |
[13:00] | how Holbrook tampered with the lie detector test. | 霍尔布鲁克篡改了测谎结果 |
[13:03] | And that was the straw that broke the chameleon’s back. | 这就是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 |
[13:05] | Well, if the cops are onto him, | 如果警察盯上他了 |
[13:06] | that’s one less thing we have to worry about. | 那我们就少了一件需要担心的事 |
[13:08] | You wouldn’t say that if you saw the way he looked at me. | 你要是看到他看我的眼神 就不会这么说了 |
[13:10] | Ali may have been leading him around by the nose, | 虽然也许是艾莉牵着他的鼻子走 |
[13:12] | but I think he blames us for what happened to him. | 不过他把停职这事归咎在我们身上 |
[13:14] | Yeah, I wish it didn’t, | 是的 我也希望不是 |
[13:15] | but that makes an awful lot of sense. | 不过这样的话就讲得通了 |
[13:18] | Hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[13:18] | Call Aria and Spencer. | 给艾瑞亚和斯宾塞打电话 |
[13:20] | I have to go keep an eye on the new girl in town. | 我要看着新来的那个女孩 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:03] | Little girl! | 小女孩 |
[14:05] | Little girl! | 小女孩 |
[14:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:10] | Mona had this list of movies she wanted to show me. | 梦娜有很多电影想推荐给我看 |
[14:14] | I thought I’d look at a couple. | 于是我就想看看其中的几部 |
[14:16] | How’s that going? | 你怎么样 |
[14:22] | Okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[14:26] | It was a long time before I could even look at her list, | 很久以来我都不敢看有些什么电影 |
[14:29] | and here I am. | 可现在不就看了吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah, Mona liked her movies. | 是的 梦娜很喜欢她这些电影 |
[14:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:36] | I think she remembered every movie she ever saw. | 我觉得她能记住每一部她看过的电影 |
[14:40] | Not just the plot, but details– all these little details. | 不仅是故事情节 连所有的小细节也能记住 |
[14:44] | It was amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[14:46] | She was very smart. | 她很聪明 |
[14:49] | Too smart. | 太聪明了 |
[14:59] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[15:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:07] | Who do you belong to? | 你的家长是谁 |
[15:16] | She told me about this book. | 她跟我说过这本书 |
[15:19] | She said her grandfather got it for her | 她说是她祖父给她的 |
[15:20] | and he’d read to her from it and scare the hell out of her. | 还给她读过里面的内容 把她都吓死了 |
[15:24] | Mrs. Vanderwaal said that you were trying to find me. | 范德瓦尔夫人说你一直在找我 |
[15:26] | Not just you, the others. | 不只是你 还有其他人 |
[15:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:30] | That’s a funny question. | 这是个有趣的问题 |
[15:32] | You were friends of Mona’s. | 你们都是梦娜的朋友 |
[15:33] | Well, Lesli, if you really knew Mona well, | 莱斯利 如果你真的了解梦娜 |
[15:38] | you would know that what was between all of us | 你就会知道我们之间的关系 |
[15:40] | was a lot more complicated than going to the mall | 相当复杂 绝不仅是去商场 |
[15:42] | and tweeting photos of shoes that we wanted. | 拍一些鞋子的照片然后发推特那么简单 |
[15:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:46] | But in spite of all that, she really cared about you. | 不过虽然如此 她真的很在乎你 |
[15:50] | You were all very precious to Mona. | 你们对梦娜来说非常重要 |
[15:53] | You do realize there is more than | 你应该知道 |
[15:54] | one Mona inside of her, right? | 梦娜还有另外一面吧 |
[15:57] | That’s what I liked about her. | 这就是我喜欢她的地方 |
[15:58] | Most girls have trouble keeping | 很多女孩不知道该如何 |
[16:00] | two thoughts in their mind at the same time, | 同时思考两件事 |
[16:02] | but Mona was thinking every second. | 但是梦娜每时每刻都在思考 |
[16:09] | “And though my heart be broken here is a ring as a token | “尽管我心已碎 但这枚戒指 |
[16:13] | that I am happy now. | 证明了我现在很幸福 |
[16:15] | Would God I could awaken. | 仁慈的主啊 |
[16:17] | For I dream, I know not how. | 我知道我不应该 |
[16:20] | And my soul is sorely shaken. | 我的灵魂在颤抖 |
[16:22] | Lest the dead who is forsaken may not be happy now.” | 而被抛弃的那个人不再幸福” |
[16:28] | Why do you like this stuff? | 你为什么喜欢这种文章 |
[16:30] | I love this stuff. | 我太爱这种文章了 |
[16:32] | It’s like maple syrup, all sticky and sweet. | 就像枫糖浆一样 很黏又很甜 |
[16:35] | And creepy. | 还很诡异 |
[16:37] | It’s the creepy part that makes it fun. | 正是诡异才让这文章更有趣 |
[16:44] | Okay, you’ve got three wishes | 好吧 如果有三个愿望 |
[16:47] | What do you want? And you can’t wish for more wishes. | 你想要什么 不能说要更多的愿望 |
[16:49] | I don’t like wishing games. | 我不喜欢许愿游戏 |
[16:51] | They just remind you of what you don’t have. | 这只会让你意识到你缺少什么 |
[16:53] | Oh, you are such a thud. | 你真没劲 |
[16:55] | What’s the point of breaking your shell | 你就不能打破束缚 |
[16:56] | if you turn into such a dull omelet? | 别这么无聊吗 |
[16:59] | You make better wishes anyway. | 反正你比较擅长许愿 |
[17:00] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[17:03] | I would wish for a stopwatch. | 我想要一只秒表 |
[17:07] | A stopwatch? | 秒表 |
[17:09] | So when you press down on the stem, | 当你按下按钮的时候 |
[17:11] | not only does the watch stop, but all time stops. | 不仅表停了 所有时间都停住了 |
[17:14] | Everything freezes and you can walk around | 一切都静止了 你就可以自由穿梭 |
[17:18] | and take anything you want from the stores | 去商店里想拿什么就拿什么 |
[17:20] | and go into people’s houses, | 还可以去别人的家里 |
[17:21] | even when they’re there and spy on them. | 就算他们在家 也可以去监视他们 |
[17:24] | You would have all the control | 你可以控制一切 |
[17:26] | and nobody would ever know it was you. | 而且没人知道是你干的 |
[17:30] | They wouldn’t even know they were being controlled. | 他们甚至都不知道自己被控制了 |
[17:32] | That’d be the best part. | 这是最棒的部分 |
[17:39] | Mona was always thinking. | 梦娜确实一直在思考 |
[17:41] | She just wasn’t thinking | 只是她所思考的 |
[17:42] | what we thought she was thinking. | 并不是我们所认为的那样 |
[18:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[18:18] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[18:22] | What’s that going to be? | 这是什么 |
[18:24] | It’s like a perpetual motion machine, | 跟永动机类似 |
[18:26] | powered by secrets. | 由秘密提供能量 |
[18:29] | There’s plenty of those around here. | 这里可是有相当多的秘密 |
[18:30] | And so I’ve noticed. | 我也注意到了 |
[18:46] | Hi, Mike. | 你好 迈克 |
[18:49] | Lesli, this is Mike, Aria’s brother. | 莱斯利 这是迈克 艾瑞亚的弟弟 |
[18:51] | Oh, Mike, it’s so nice to meet you. | 迈克 很高兴见到你 |
[18:52] | Mona talked about you all the time. | 梦娜经常说起你 |
[18:54] | She’s staying with Mrs. Vanderwaal. | 她住在范德瓦尔夫人家 |
[18:56] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[18:58] | You can? | 是吗 |
[18:59] | That belongs to Mona. | 那是梦娜的 |
[19:00] | I know. We were just looking at it in her room. | 我知道 我们刚在她房间里看过 |
[19:03] | – In her room? – I know it sounds silly, | -她房间 -我知道这听上去有些傻 |
[19:04] | I just wanted it with me for a little while. | 但我只是想拿一会儿 |
[19:06] | Does her mom know you took that? | 她妈妈知道你拿了这本书吗 |
[19:08] | Mike, it’s not like we took it. | 迈克 不是我们随便拿的 |
[19:10] | Is her mom giving away her stuff now? Is that what’s happening? | 她妈妈开始把她的东西送人了 是这样吗 |
[19:12] | – No, that’s not what’s happening. – Then give me the book. | -不 事情不是这样的 -那就把书给我 |
[19:14] | – Mike! – I’m taking it back to where it belongs. | -迈克 -我要把书放回原处 |
[19:17] | – It’s okay. – No, Hanna, it’s not okay. | -没关系 -不 汉娜 这样不行 |
[19:20] | You can’t take everything apart | 你不能把所有东西都分开 |
[19:22] | like you want her to disappear. | 就像你想她消失一样 |
[19:25] | Hand it over. | 把书给我 |
[19:29] | Mike, I’ll make sure the book goes back to where it belongs. | 迈克 我会保证把书放回原位的 |
[19:32] | Okay? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[19:45] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:47] | Mike and Mona were pretty serious before it all happened. | 梦娜出事前 迈克和她的恋爱关系很认真 |
[19:54] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[19:55] | I don’t want to make trouble for anyone. | 我不想给任何人带来麻烦 |
[20:00] | The night before Mona was killed, | 梦娜被杀的那晚 |
[20:01] | we were talking on the phone | 我们当时正在通电话 |
[20:03] | and in the middle of it, someone came up to her | 话说到一半的时候 有人来找她 |
[20:04] | and told her to hang up and talk to him. | 叫她挂掉电话和他谈谈 |
[20:07] | He sounded pretty upset. | 他的声音听起来很不开心 |
[20:09] | I’m pretty sure it was Mike. | 我很肯定那人就是迈克 |
[20:13] | She said she would call me back, but she never did. | 她说她会给我回电 但是却再没打回来 |
[20:29] | Did anybody tell you it’s Saturday? | 你知道今天是周六吗 |
[20:32] | Well, I got to work on my academic cred. | 我得好好攒学分了 |
[20:34] | Because of Hanna? | 因为汉娜吗 |
[20:36] | She keeps surprising you, doesn’t she? | 她一直给你带来惊喜 不是吗 |
[20:38] | All those hidden smarts. | 这些隐藏的智慧 |
[20:40] | I don’t want to get left in the dust. | 我只是想跟上她的脚步 |
[20:44] | Though I should probably be focusing on criminal law. | 虽然我也许应该把注意力放在刑法上 |
[20:48] | Is it going to make a difference now that Holbrook is suspended? | 霍尔布鲁克停职了 事情会变得不一样吗 |
[20:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:52] | Someone like that can cause a lot of trouble | 即使被搁置一旁 他那样的人 |
[20:54] | from the sidelines, too. | 还是会引来很多麻烦 |
[21:09] | How’s the new situation going? | 和她相处得怎么样 |
[21:13] | Still very new. | 还在相处中 |
[21:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:25] | Ali’s going on trial for murder. | 艾莉会因谋杀罪受审 |
[21:27] | She’s trying to bring us all down with her, | 她想把我们一起拉下水 |
[21:30] | and I keep trying to figure out | 而我却一直想弄清楚 |
[21:31] | if a girl is flirting with me or not. | 她是否在和我调情 |
[21:36] | Well, in the middle of the war, | 在战争期间 |
[21:37] | you have to remember what you’re fighting for. | 你要记住自己为何而战 |
[21:42] | What answer do you want to hear? | 你想听到什么样的答案 |
[21:45] | Flirting or non-flirting? | 和你调情还是没和你调情 |
[21:48] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道自己想要什么 |
[21:50] | I mean, I know what I want. | 我知道自己想要的 |
[21:53] | I just don’t know what I want. | 只是不知道想要什么 |
[21:57] | Scary thing is, that makes perfect sense to me. | 令我害怕的是 这些都合情合理 |
[22:01] | How does anybody get together with anybody? | 人和人要怎么在一起 |
[22:05] | Well, you take a calm, clear look at everything | 冷静清楚地看待一切 |
[22:09] | and you work it out logically in your head. | 在脑中用逻辑思考 |
[22:14] | And then, you flip a coin. | 然后 抛硬币决定 |
[22:21] | You believe what she said? | 你相信她所说的话吗 |
[22:23] | Lesli did talk to Mona. | 莱斯利确实和梦娜聊过 |
[22:25] | I asked Mrs. V. | 我问过范夫人 |
[22:26] | She said Mona mentioned the call. | 她说梦娜提到过那通电话 |
[22:28] | But it probably doesn’t mean anything. | 但可能也没任何意义 |
[22:29] | – He’s just sad and angry. – Hanna. | -他只是难过 生气 -汉娜 |
[22:33] | Mike went to visit Alison in jail. | 迈克去监狱看过艾莉森 |
[22:35] | He did what? | 他去探过监 |
[22:36] | Spencer found out. | 是斯宾塞发现的 |
[22:37] | Mike got in a fight with Mona the night before she died | 梦娜死前 迈克和她大吵了一架 |
[22:39] | and now he’s going to visit the person who killed her? | 而他现在去探望杀死梦娜的凶手 |
[22:41] | Well, it sounds really bad when you say it like that. | 你这么一说 听起来真的很严重 |
[22:43] | – Well, have you talked to him? – I tried. | -你有试着和他聊聊吗 -试了 |
[22:45] | But I don’t know, | 但是我不知道 |
[22:47] | I couldn’t get the words out of my mouth. | 话到嘴边却又说不出来 |
[22:49] | Even if you can’t talk to him, | 就算你不能和他聊 |
[22:50] | you have to figure out what’s going on. | 也得搞清楚到底怎么回事 |
[22:54] | Pliers. | 钳子 |
[23:01] | Are you gonna tell me what this thing does? | 你打算告诉这是用来做什么的吗 |
[23:03] | You’re smart, you can figure it out. | 你很聪明 会猜到答案的 |
[23:05] | I don’t want to figure it out. I just want to know. | 我不想猜 我只是想知道 |
[23:07] | Analyze that sentence, Spencer, it’s very revealing. | 分析句子 斯宾塞 谜底很明显了 |
[23:14] | It’s a gelato maker. | 是冰淇淋机 |
[23:15] | That’s right, that’s what it is. | 没错 就是冰淇淋机 |
[23:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[23:25] | 失踪 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 | |
[23:28] | Where did you get this? | 这张告示你是从哪得来的 |
[23:31] | In the barn. | 在谷仓里 |
[23:33] | There are still a couple of those around town. | 小镇上还贴有好几张呢 |
[23:35] | You see them on old telephone poles | 旧电话线杆上还贴着 |
[23:37] | with the missing dog and cat flyers. | 旁边还有些丢失的猫狗传单 |
[23:40] | They’re a little faded, but you can tell what they are. | 虽然已经有些褪色 但是还能看清内容 |
[23:43] | Your friend is just about mythic in this town. | 你的朋友在这小镇上就是个神话 |
[23:46] | She’s not my friend anymore. | 我们绝交了 |
[23:48] | She’s still legendary. | 她现在还是个传奇式的人物 |
[23:50] | Gilgamesh in high heels. | 就像是穿了高跟鞋的吉尔伽美什 |
[23:52] | She’s more like a Vishnu. | 她更像是毗湿奴 |
[23:54] | “Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.” | 现在我变成了死神 世界的毁灭者 |
[23:58] | Some grim stuff to hang on a pretty girl with a nice smile. | 带着微笑的漂亮女孩脸上挂着一些可怕的东西 |
[24:04] | How do you go from that | 怎么才会变成 |
[24:06] | to sitting in jail for killing someone? | 因杀人而坐牢 |
[24:11] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[24:14] | Or else it’s simple and we just thought that it was complicated. | 或者很简单 我们只是以为很复杂而已 |
[24:20] | Phillips-head screwdriver, please. | 把十字头螺丝刀递给我 |
[24:23] | Here. | 给 |
[24:28] | Maybe you shouldn’t have told Aria about Mike. | 也许你不该和艾瑞亚提迈克的事 |
[24:30] | He’s her brother, she deserves to know. | 他是她弟弟 她应该知道 |
[24:33] | I just don’t want to get him into any trouble. | 我只是不想让他有任何麻烦 |
[24:34] | Mike will be fine. He’s a good guy. | 迈克不会有事的 他是个好人 |
[24:37] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[24:39] | I’m going to help Mrs. Vanderwaal with her tea. | 我要去帮范德瓦尔夫人泡茶 |
[24:41] | Okay, I’m right behind you. | 好 我也马上过去 |
[25:01] | The stop watch. | 秒表 |
[25:02] | All the time it was stopped, you’d be getting older, | 时间会停下来 你会慢慢老去 |
[25:05] | but nobody else would. | 可其他人不会 |
[25:08] | I’d fix that. | 我会想出办法的 |
[25:10] | Well, how would you fix it? | 你有什么办法 |
[25:11] | Fix it so everyone else would get old, but not me. | 让大家都变老 而我不会 |
[25:14] | Well, when they notice that you weren’t getting older? | 当大家发现你没变老的时候呢 |
[25:17] | That would be their problem. | 那就是他们的问题了 |
[25:20] | Suppose Alison came back a long time from now, | 假设艾莉森从很久的未来回来 |
[25:24] | will we recognize her? | 我们还会认得出她吗 |
[25:26] | We’d recognize her. | 会的 |
[25:28] | What if she changed her hair and the way she looked? | 如果她换了发型和外貌呢 |
[25:30] | What if she wanted to | 如果她想要 |
[25:31] | come back in disguise just to check up on us? | 乔装打扮回来查看我们呢 |
[25:35] | Even if she did come back, she wouldn’t recognize us. | 就算她回来了 她也认不出我们 |
[25:39] | She’d come back to a town full of strangers | 她会回到一个全是陌生人的小镇 |
[25:41] | who’d have forgotten all about her. | 而镇上的人早已将她遗忘 |
[25:44] | And then she’d go crazy and they’d throw her into Radley, | 然后她就会发疯 大家就会把她关进拉德里 |
[25:47] | and no one ever gets out of there. | 没人能从那里出来 |
[25:50] | God, Mona, don’t say that. | 天哪 梦娜 别那么说 |
[25:56] | It’s just another scary story, Hanna. | 只是一个恐怖故事罢了 汉娜 |
[25:58] | Like in the book. | 就像书里写的那样 |
[26:00] | Just a story. | 只是一个故事 |
[26:03] | Go to sleep. | 睡觉去吧 |
[27:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:48] | Is it finished? | 完成了吗 |
[27:49] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[27:50] | You can’t tell? | 你看不出来吗 |
[27:53] | That’s a very sour look. | 这表情可真难看 |
[27:54] | Be careful, your face might freeze like that. | 小心点 你的脸可能就此僵住 |
[27:56] | – Will you finally tell me what this thing does? – Sit down. | -你终于要告诉我这是什么了 -坐下 |
[28:00] | You see these two buttons? | 你看到这两个按钮了吗 |
[28:01] | Put your elbows on them, lean forward. | 把你的手肘放在上面 向前靠 |
[28:04] | Now cup your hands around your ears. | 现在把你的手拢在耳朵上 |
[28:05] | You’re kidding. | 你是开玩笑吧 |
[28:06] | I never kid. | 我从来不开玩笑 |
[28:08] | I’m whimsical, but I never kid. | 我或许古怪 但从来不开玩笑 |
[28:13] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[28:14] | This is ridiculous. | 这很可笑 |
[28:22] | The owl and the pussy-cat went to sea | 猫头鹰和小猫乘着 |
[28:24] | in a beautiful pea-green boat. | 浅绿色的小船出海 |
[28:29] | The microphone is attached | 扩音器接在了桌边的 |
[28:30] | to a pair of sound drivers in the table, | 一对声卡驱动上 |
[28:31] | like the inside of a speaker. | 就像内置的麦克风 |
[28:33] | Whenever you rest your elbows on the buttons, | 当你把手肘放在按钮上 |
[28:35] | the drivers vibrate the ulna and the radius in each arm | 声音通过尺骨和桡骨 |
[28:38] | and the bones in your hands, turning them into headphones. | 和其他手骨传导进耳机里 |
[28:41] | You just became a human tuning fork. | 你就变成了人肉音叉 |
[28:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[28:48] | It’s not bad for $200, right? | 两百块花得还算值吧 |
[28:50] | That’s incredible! | 太赞了 |
[28:51] | People turn on the microphone | 大家只要打开麦克风 |
[28:52] | and anonymously record any secret they want to | 就能匿名录下他们的秘密 |
[28:55] | with the understanding that someone, | 他们知道这个秘密 |
[28:57] | a stranger, is going to sit at this table | 会成为桌边一个陌生人 |
[28:58] | and listen to a random whisper. | 随机听取的耳语 |
[29:01] | This is brilliant. | 好聪明 |
[29:02] | Seriously, this is– this is genius. | 真的 这 这简直是个天才主意 |
[29:05] | Just some anatomy and applied engineering– | 只是一些骨骼学和应用工程学 |
[29:07] | – Jonny. – Yeah, come to think of it, it is genius. | -强尼 -认真想想 确实挺聪明 |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:11] | Where did you come up with this idea? | 你怎么想到这个主意的 |
[29:12] | I was inspired by Rosewood. | 受玫瑰镇启发 |
[29:15] | By Rosewood? | 玫瑰镇 |
[29:16] | This whole town is strung together with whispers. | 窃窃私语声把整个小镇紧紧捆住了 |
[29:23] | If you were really impressed, you’d buy me coffee. | 如果我真让你震惊了 你该请我喝杯咖啡 |
[29:28] | I thought you said that Alison cleared | 你之前说艾莉森在梦娜家 |
[29:30] | all the Radley material from Mona’s house. | 清除了所有拉德里的资料 |
[29:32] | That’s what we thought. But she hid this one. | 当时是那么想的 但她把这个藏起来了 |
[29:33] | She didn’t keep it with the others. | 她没有把这个和其他资料放一起 |
[29:35] | Well, let’s find out why. | 那我们就来一探究竟 |
[29:42] | She’s a bitch. | 她是个贱人 |
[29:43] | Let’s try to find other words. | 我们还是用别的词吧 |
[29:45] | She’s an evil bitch. | 她是一个邪恶的贱人 |
[29:47] | Bethany. | 宝芬妮 |
[29:48] | I don’t mean nasty or rude. | 我不是说她恶心或者粗鲁 |
[29:49] | I mean evil, without a soul. | 我是说她邪恶 没有心肝 |
[29:52] | You could be the nicest person in the world– | 就算你是全世界最善良的人 |
[29:54] | she gets them to do whatever she wants. | 她都可以让他们听从她的指使 |
[29:56] | Five minutes with her you’d drown a bag of kittens if she asked. | 只要五分钟她就可能让你淹死一袋小猫 |
[29:59] | Two minutes, if you’re a man. | 如果你是个男人 那只需要两分钟 |
[30:01] | If you’re having destructive thoughts… | 如果你有消极的思想 |
[30:02] | Not destructive, self-defense. | 不是消极 是自我防卫 |
[30:05] | It’s me or her. She’s not the only one who can make plans. | 不是我死就是她亡 会搞鬼的不只她一个人 |
[30:12] | What the hell was that? | 这究竟是什么 |
[30:13] | That was Bethany. | 那是宝芬妮 |
[30:15] | And she’s talking about Alison, right? | 她说的是艾莉森 对吧 |
[30:20] | Let’s listen to the whole thing. | 我们把它完整听完 |
[31:52] | Nice night. | 美好的夜晚 |
[31:55] | Yeah, it’s getting kind of chilly though. | 对 虽然有点凉了 |
[32:01] | Why’d you follow me out here? | 你为什么跟我到这里 |
[32:02] | Why did you visit Alison in jail? | 你为什么到监狱去看艾莉森 |
[32:05] | You did, didn’t you? | 你去了 对吧 |
[32:07] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[32:08] | Did you want to confront her about Mona? | 你想和她对质梦娜的死吗 |
[32:10] | Were you looking for some kind of closure? | 你想找寻某种终结吗 |
[32:14] | Ali’s dangerous, Mike. | 艾莉很危险 迈克 |
[32:16] | Even in a cage, she’s really dangerous. | 就算她被关起来 还是很危险 |
[32:18] | Don’t ever go back there again. | 别再去见她了 |
[32:19] | Nobody is giving me orders anymore. | 谁都不能再给我下命令了 |
[32:23] | You stop following me. | 你别再跟踪我了 |
[32:24] | I don’t ever want to see you out here again. | 我再也不想看到你到这来 |
[32:25] | “Again?” | 再也不想 |
[32:27] | How many times have you been out here? | 你来过这里几次 |
[32:29] | How many trick-or-treat bags have you left? | 你留了多少万圣节糖袋在这里 |
[32:32] | Who are you leaving those for? | 你留给谁的 |
[32:36] | Be careful going home through the woods. | 回家穿过树林的时候小心点 |
[32:57] | Why are you working in here? | 你为什么在这里工作 |
[32:59] | You could just use the den. | 你可以在书房里做啊 |
[33:01] | That was your father’s space. | 那是你父亲的地盘 |
[33:03] | I don’t feel comfortable working in there. | 在那里工作让我不舒服 |
[33:11] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[33:13] | Um, I was just helping out Jonny at the Brew. | 我刚在咖啡馆帮强尼做事 |
[33:16] | I’m starting to have second thoughts about him. | 我开始改变对他的看法了 |
[33:18] | Don’t. I really like the way his mind works. | 别 我很喜欢他的思考方式 |
[33:21] | I hate to see young people | 我讨厌看到像他那样的 |
[33:22] | like that squander their potential. | 年轻人浪费自己的潜能 |
[33:24] | I don’t really think Jonny sees it that way. | 我觉得强尼可能不这么想 |
[33:28] | Talking to him, is that what | 是不是和他谈过 |
[33:28] | has you thinking about not going to college? | 才让你有了不上大学的想法 |
[33:31] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[33:33] | I’m not not thinking about going to college, okay? | 我有在考虑上大学的事 好吗 |
[33:36] | I’m just thinking. | 只是仍然在考虑 |
[33:37] | Spencer, your future won’t wait. | 斯宾塞 时不我待啊 |
[33:41] | Do you remember what you wanted to do | 你还记得你在我这个年纪 |
[33:42] | with your life when you were my age? | 想做些什么吗 |
[33:47] | And don’t say, “Be a lawyer.” | 别告诉我是要当律师 |
[33:51] | I did not want to be a lawyer. | 我当时没有想当律师 |
[33:52] | Then please, just do me a favor | 那就请你帮我个忙 |
[33:56] | and try for, like, 10 seconds, | 试着 哪怕十秒钟 |
[33:58] | just try to remember what that felt like. | 回想一下当时的感觉 |
[34:13] | Yes, Ralph. | 喂 拉尔夫 |
[34:17] | Spencer, wait. | 斯宾塞 等等 |
[34:18] | Yeah. It’ll have an impact. | 对 会有影响 |
[34:20] | I just don’t know what. | 只是我还不知道会有什么影响 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | There’s been a leak from the prosecutor’s office. | 检察官办公室泄露了一点消息 |
[34:30] | What kind of leak? | 什么消息 |
[34:31] | They’re still analyzing the contents of the barrel | 他们还在分析仓库里 |
[34:32] | from the storage space, | 那个桶里的物质 |
[34:34] | but they have a match on the blood spots. | 但是已经找到血迹的匹配了 |
[34:36] | Mona’s blood? | 是梦娜的血吗 |
[34:37] | No. | 不是 |
[34:39] | Alison’s. | 是艾莉森的 |
[35:44] | Hello, Hanna. | 你好啊 汉娜 |
[35:48] | They suspended you. | 你被停职了 |
[35:49] | Why do you have this car? | 怎么会有这辆车 |
[35:50] | I haven’t gotten around to turning it in. | 我还没回去上交呢 |
[35:53] | You’re gonna report me? | 你要举报我吗 |
[35:55] | I might get in trouble for that. | 那我可能会惹上麻烦的 |
[35:57] | Let go of me. Now! | 放开我 马上 |
[35:58] | I just want to ask you a question first. | 我只是想先问你个问题 |
[36:01] | How does a girl like Alison become a girl like Alison? | 艾莉森是怎么变成那样的 |
[36:06] | She’s had years of practice. | 她那样已经很多年了 |
[36:08] | I had a career. | 我本来有自己的事业 |
[36:11] | The start of one. | 才刚刚起步 |
[36:13] | I don’t have that anymore. | 可是现在没有了 |
[36:15] | I’m finished because of her. | 因为她我完蛋了 |
[36:19] | You could have said no. | 你本可以拒绝的 |
[36:21] | You didn’t have to do all of her dirty work, | 你本不用帮她做那些肮脏的勾当 |
[36:23] | cleaning out all that junk in the storage space, | 清理仓库里那些垃圾 |
[36:24] | trying to kill Spencer, Aria and Caleb. | 还想杀斯宾塞 艾瑞亚 凯勒 |
[36:28] | No, you’re getting me mixed up with the wrong fall guy. | 不 你把我跟另一个人弄混了吧 |
[36:31] | I spent the last few weeks locked up in a hotel | 最近几周我都被关在一家旅馆里 |
[36:34] | with a couple of old-timers from Internal Affairs. | 跟几个内务部的老东西在一起 |
[36:37] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信我吗 |
[36:38] | Ask Tanner. | 去问问坦纳 |
[36:40] | Tanner knows everything. | 坦纳知道一切 |
[36:42] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[36:43] | She cut me off. | 她把我踢开了 |
[36:46] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:48] | Did Alison tell you to kiss me? | 艾莉森让你吻我了吗 |
[36:51] | Oh, she did, didn’t she? | 她让你吻了对不对 |
[36:58] | You don’t get to play the victim here. | 你别跟我装无辜 |
[37:00] | You’re the grown-up police officer. She’s just a girl. | 你是个成年警察 她只是个小女孩 |
[37:03] | If Ali really did cut you off, congratulations. | 如果艾莉真把你踢开了 那恭喜你 |
[37:07] | You don’t know how lucky you are. | 你不知道自己有多幸运 |
[37:44] | I thought you left. | 你不是走了吗 |
[37:47] | I was just looking at this. | 我就看看这个 |
[37:50] | Do you know what it’s supposed to do? | 你知道这个是用来干什么的吗 |
[37:56] | Jonny said it was about catching whispers. | 强尼说它是用来录秘密的 |
[38:00] | I wonder how it works. | 怎么个录法 |
[38:03] | He told me. | 他跟我说过 |
[38:04] | I can show you? | 我可以给你演示一下 |
[38:08] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[38:08] | Okay. Sit down. | 那好 坐吧 |
[38:15] | Put your elbows here. | 胳膊肘放在上面 |
[38:17] | Lean forward and cup your ears with your hands. | 身体前倾 手放到耳朵后面罩住 |
[38:22] | Okay, stay like that. | 这样不要动 |
[38:36] | It works like this. | 就是这样 |
[38:38] | I say something in here… | 我在这里说话 |
[38:41] | and it travels up the bones in your arms | 声音就会通过你的胳膊 |
[38:45] | and into your ears. | 传进你耳朵里 |
[38:47] | Like I was right next to you, whispering. | 就像我在你身边低语一样 |
[38:54] | I should have said something that night, but I didn’t. | 那晚我该说点什么的 但是没有 |
[39:01] | I guess I was surprised. | 我想我是太意外了 |
[39:06] | I’ve been thinking about it I ever since, | 此后我就一直在想 |
[39:09] | about what you said. | 想你说的话 |
[39:14] | It’s like you were asking me to decide something right then | 就好像你当时让我作出决定 |
[39:17] | and I couldn’t do that. | 可我却迟疑不决 |
[39:20] | I mean, you don’t know anything about me, really. | 你不了解我 真的 |
[39:25] | And I don’t know anything about you. | 我也不了解你 |
[39:29] | Except, I know you’re good at what you do. | 不过我知道你擅长自己做的事 |
[39:31] | Really gifted. | 你真的很有天赋 |
[39:34] | I know that sometimes that makes things lonely. | 我知道这样有时你会感到孤单 |
[39:38] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[39:42] | To be alone. | 一个人的感觉 |
[39:45] | To be lonely. | 孤单的感觉 |
[40:05] | Maybe I read too much of these situations | 或许我对事情考虑太多 |
[40:07] | and what people say. | 对别人的话考虑太多 |
[40:09] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[40:10] | I think you’re | 我觉得你 |
[40:12] | a very good judge of a situation. | 很会审时度势 |
[40:16] | So the other night… | 所以那晚… |
[40:18] | The other night, it took all the courage I had | 那晚我鼓足了所有勇气 |
[40:22] | to say what I said. | 才说出那些话 |
[40:25] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[40:28] | A chef once told me | 一个主厨曾告诉我 |
[40:30] | to cook with the confidence of experience, | 下厨时要带着经验积累的自信 |
[40:33] | even if you don’t have much of either. | 即便经验和自信你都没有多少 |
[40:43] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[41:03] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米丽在哪里 |
[41:04] | I don’t know. Her phone’s still going straight to voicemail. | 不知道 她的电话还是直接转接到语音信箱 |
[41:06] | Are you sure about this? | 你真的确定吗 |
[41:08] | You guys, Holbrook doesn’t know | 我们认为是霍尔布鲁克干的那些事 |
[41:09] | half the stuff we thought he did. | 有一半他根本都不知道 |
[41:11] | We’ve been barking up the wrong henchman. | 我们找错人了 |
[41:12] | So somebody else has been helping Ali. | 所以是别人在帮艾莉 |
[41:14] | Yes, somebody we don’t know. | 对 我们不知道的人 |
[41:15] | Or somebody we’d never suspect. | 或者是我们从未怀疑过的人 |
[41:20] | Aria, we all know what Ali’s capable of. | 艾瑞亚 我们都知道艾莉能做出什么事来 |
[41:22] | Yeah, okay, and I know my own brother. | 没错 可我了解自己的弟弟 |
[41:24] | He went to see her in jail and he won’t tell you why. | 他去监狱看她 却不告诉你原因 |
[41:27] | And what if he goes back? | 万一他再去呢 |
[41:29] | What if he’s the way that she’s still moving stuff around? | 万一她在利用他操纵一切呢 |
[41:31] | He’s not gonna go back. | 他不会再去了 |
[41:32] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[41:33] | Because I told him not to. | 因为我不让他去了 |
[41:36] | The stuff that Bethany was saying on the tape | 磁带上宝芬妮说什么 |
[41:38] | about other people making plans, what does that mean? | 别人在搞鬼 是什么意思 |
[41:42] | It means that what happened in Ali’s backyard was a trap. | 意思是艾莉后院发生的事是个圈套 |
[41:44] | Okay, but who set the trap for who? | 是谁给谁下的圈套 |
[41:55] | She’s a bitch. | 她是个贱人 |
[41:57] | Let’s try to find other words. | 还有别的形容词吗 |
[41:58] | She’s an evil bitch. | 她是个邪恶的贱人 |
[42:00] | Bethany. | 宝芬妮 |
[42:00] | I don’t mean nasty or rude. | 我不是说她恶心或者粗鲁 |
[42:02] | I mean evil, without a soul. | 我是说她邪恶 没有心肝 |
[42:04] | You could be the nicest person in the world– | 就算你是全世界最善良的人 |
[42:06] | she gets them to do whatever she wants. | 她都可以让他们听从她的指使 |
[42:08] | Five minutes with her, you’d drown a bag of kittens if she asked. | 只要五分钟她就可能让你淹死一袋小猫 |
[42:11] | Two minutes, if you’re a man. | 如果你是个男人 那只需要两分钟 |
[42:13] | If you’re having destructive thoughts… | 如果你有消极的思想… |
[42:14] | Not destructive, self-defense. | 不是消极 是自我防卫 |
[42:16] | It’s me or her. She’s not the only one who can make plans. | 不是我死就是她亡 会搞鬼的不只她一个人 |