时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We all saw where he was standing, | 我们都看见他站在那儿了 |
[00:04] | by the coolers where they keep the blood. | 在放血液的冷却器旁 |
[00:05] | Our blood. | 那里放的是我们的血 |
[00:06] | We still don’t know why he was visiting Ali in jail | 我们还不知道他为什么要监狱去探视艾莉 |
[00:08] | or why he fought with Mona. | 也不知道他为什么和梦娜发生争执 |
[00:09] | My dad doesn’t think that I’m college material. | 我爸爸觉得我不是上大学的料 |
[00:11] | – He thinks Kate is. – Who is Kate? | -他觉得凯特才是 我不是 -凯特是谁 |
[00:13] | My stupid, perfect step-sister. | 他现任老婆那个愚蠢但又十全十美的女儿 |
[00:15] | – Kate. – You know, training a horse, it’s an art. | -凯特 -驯马也是门艺术 |
[00:17] | Taking all the fight out of it until it truly is broken. | 扼杀它所有的斗志 直到彻底毁掉它 |
[00:20] | That’s how you’re gonna feel when I’m through with you. | 跟我相处你就会明白这种滋味了 |
[00:22] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入这个家 |
[00:23] | The winner gets $20,000 scholarship. | 赢的人可以获得两万奖学金 |
[00:25] | We’re gonna have to pay for my tuition somehow. | 我们总得想办法交学费吧 |
[00:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:28] | You’re married, Talia. | 你已经结婚了 塔利亚 |
[00:30] | – Cyrus? – Back away from them! | -赛勒斯 -离她们远点 |
[00:32] | Now! | 马上 |
[00:34] | 《玫瑰镇观察家报》 霍里斯大学故意毁坏公物事件 | |
[00:34] | You told me that you were hired to paint a mural for Hollis. | 你和我说有人雇你来霍里斯大学画壁画 |
[00:36] | I did not say “Hired.” I was careful about that. | 我没说有人雇我 我说话很小心的 |
[00:38] | Well, do you know what else you didn’t say? | 知道你有什么没说吗 |
[00:39] | Vandalism. | 故意毁坏公物 |
[00:40] | Although we did not find a body, | 虽然我们没有发现尸体 |
[00:42] | the amount of blood in the house | 但是房内的血迹表明 |
[00:43] | would indicate that the victim’s wounds are fatal. | 受害者受了致命伤 |
[00:45] | Mona Vanderwaal was murdered. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔被谋杀了 |
[00:47] | “Thanks for donating to my get-into-jail fund. | 谢谢你们为我的坐牢资金做贡献 |
[00:49] | 艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 汉娜 谢谢你们为我的坐牢资金做贡献 A | |
[00:50] | A A”. | |
[01:03] | What? You find something? | 怎么了 找到什么了吗 |
[01:05] | Yeah. My brother’s got jock itch. | 我弟弟有股癣 |
[01:06] | Ew. Wish I didn’t know that. | 真希望我没发现 |
[01:09] | What’s with all this new gym equipment? | 这些新健身器材干吗用的 |
[01:11] | I don’t know. He’s obsessed. | 我不知道 他很痴迷 |
[01:12] | It’s nice. | 挺不错的 |
[01:13] | How much did he pay for this? | 他花多少钱买的 |
[01:14] | Hanna? We’re not shopping here. | 汉娜 我们不是来购物的 |
[01:16] | Okay, it’s just a question. | 我只是问个问题 |
[01:18] | I mean, I want to know | 我想知道 |
[01:19] | why Mike’s all of a sudden training to become a ninja. | 迈克为什么突然要锻炼成为一名忍者 |
[01:22] | Maybe because he’s running errands | 也许是因为他给H号牢房的 |
[01:23] | for a blonde spider in cellblock H. | 金发蜘蛛人当跑腿 |
[01:25] | Okay, guys, just stop. | 大家 别吵了 |
[01:28] | This feels wrong. | 感觉不对 |
[01:28] | No, what’s wrong is Mike stealing our stem cells | 迈克要偷我们的干细胞 |
[01:31] | and handing them over to Ali’s “A”-team. | 交给艾莉的A小队才叫不对 |
[01:32] | Hanna, we don’t know | 汉娜 我们不知道 |
[01:33] | what was in that envelope he gave Cyrus. | 他给赛勒斯的信封里装着什么 |
[01:35] | – It could’ve been cash. – Right. | -可能是现金 -对 |
[01:36] | So maybe he’s hiding our DNA in here | 也许他把我们的DNA藏在这里 |
[01:38] | until he gets further instructions. | 等待进一步指示 |
[01:40] | Has anybody checked that mini-fridge yet? | 有人检查那个迷你冰箱了吗 |
[01:43] | – What about the gym bag? – No, I got it. | -健身包呢 -我来检查 |
[01:48] | If your brother did send that bloody “A” text, | 如果那些A发的短信都是你弟弟发的 |
[01:50] | then we should be doing more than turning his room inside out. | 我们要做的就不止是在他房里翻箱倒柜了 |
[01:53] | We should be setting fire to– | 我们该放把火… |
[01:54] | Guys. | 大家 |
[01:58] | Did you find that in here? | 你在包里找到的吗 |
[01:59] | It was under a really disgusting gym sock. | 这是在恶心的健身袜下面找到的 |
[02:02] | Wait. | 等下 |
[02:03] | He just bought this last Friday. | 这是他上周五买的 |
[02:05] | Who is it for? | 买给谁的 |
[02:06] | And when did your brother acquire taste? | 你弟弟什么时候开始有品味了 |
[02:09] | Why does Mike have that? | 迈克为什么会有这个 |
[02:10] | Maybe he ordered it for Mona and it just got in. | 也许是他订给梦娜的 货才刚到 |
[02:14] | Maybe it’s a Mother’s Day gift. | 也许是母亲节礼物 |
[02:16] | I don’t think he’s telling his mom | 我认为不是送给妈妈的 |
[02:17] | “I’m with you.” | “我跟你在一起” |
[02:18] | These aren’t just beads. It’s a message, in Morse code. | 是通过摩斯密码传递信息的珠链 |
[02:20] | I’ve seen these advertised online. | 我看过网上的广告 |
[02:22] | The beads, they spell out words. | 用这些珠子排出词汇 |
[02:24] | “I’m with you?” With who? | “我跟你在一起” 跟谁在一起 |
[02:25] | That necklace is probably for Alison. | 这条珠链可能是给艾莉森的 |
[02:27] | That’s who Mike’s with. | 她才是跟迈克在一起的人 |
[02:56] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[02:57] | If my customers knew it was lard, | 如果被我的顾客发现是猪油 |
[02:58] | they’d shove me in the oven. | 他们会把我推进烤箱 |
[03:02] | It’s your mom. | 是你妈妈 |
[03:04] | I’ll email it. Okay. | 我会发电邮 好 |
[03:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:08] | Didn’t she want to talk to me? | 她不想跟我说话吗 |
[03:09] | No. | 不 |
[03:10] | She just called about that leftover cobbler | 她打来是为了你上周带回家的 |
[03:12] | you brought home last week. | 那个脆皮水果馅饼 |
[03:15] | What? | 什么 |
[03:16] | Isn’t it nice that we have something in common besides you? | 我们除了你以外还有其他话题不好吗 |
[03:21] | Do you think she knows about… | 你认为她知道… |
[03:23] | Us? Not from me. | 我们的事吗 我没跟她说 |
[03:25] | We are moving slowly, Emily. | 我们循序渐进 艾米丽 |
[03:27] | And I am perfectly fine with you | 我们之间只有我和你 |
[03:29] | and me staying just between you and me. | 我对此完全没问题 |
[03:32] | And your husband. | 还有你丈夫 |
[03:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:41] | Do you just wake up this beautiful? | 你睡醒就是这么漂亮吗 |
[03:55] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[03:57] | We’re not actually open yet. | 我们还没开始营业 |
[04:01] | Well, the door is open. | 店门开了 |
[04:05] | Can I get some coffee to go? | 我可以买杯咖啡带走吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[04:15] | I’m gonna need two. | 要两杯 |
[04:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:30] | Do you want to bring a pastry or something? | 还要再带些糕点什么的吗 |
[04:33] | No, they’re both for me. | 不用 我自己喝两杯 |
[04:35] | It was a long night. | 熬了个漫漫长夜 |
[04:37] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[04:39] | What were you up to? | 你去干什么了 |
[04:41] | I’ve already got one big sister. | 我已经有一个姐姐了 |
[04:44] | Not looking for another. | 不想再找个来管我 |
[04:53] | 艾米丽 迈克刚来咖啡店了 他越来越可怕了 | |
[04:58] | I know your mom loves the idea of shipping you off to Hogwarts, | 我知道你妈挺喜欢把你送到霍格沃兹 |
[05:01] | but what about you? | 你自己是怎么想的 |
[05:03] | Are you freaked out about living overseas? | 孤身一人在海外生活 会不会感到害怕 |
[05:05] | No. | 没有 |
[05:06] | Why? Should I be? | 为什么 我应该害怕吗 |
[05:07] | No, you’ll be fine. | 不 你会没事的 |
[05:08] | I, on the other hand, | 我要是飞国外 |
[05:09] | needed a horse pill just to get across the ocean. | 就得要吃片安眠药 |
[05:11] | My advice is, don’t take it ’til the wheels are off the runway. | 友情建议 等飞机起飞了再吃 |
[05:14] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 不然会咋样 |
[05:15] | Faulty equipment. | 设备故障 |
[05:16] | We had to get off the plane. | 我们都得下飞机 |
[05:17] | I was fast asleep, | 当时我已然熟睡 |
[05:18] | I got wheeled around on a luggage cart | 被抱到俄亥俄州帕尔马的 |
[05:19] | by a bank teller from Parma, Ohio. | 银行出纳员的行李车上被他推着走 |
[05:23] | You slept the whole time? | 你全程都睡着了 |
[05:24] | I have no memory. | 没有任何记忆 |
[05:25] | Zip. I mean I’m told I ate a fish taco in my sleep. | 完全没有 他们说我睡觉时吃了鱼柳卷 |
[05:35] | How’s it going? | 你最近好吗 |
[05:38] | Good. You remember Jonny? | 很好 还记得强尼吗 |
[05:44] | What are you doing here at Hollis? | 你怎么来赫里斯了 |
[05:46] | My dad just asked me to pick up some class schedules for Jenna. | 我爸让我来给詹娜拿课程表 |
[05:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这呢 |
[05:53] | Uh, Jonny has an old friend | 强尼的老朋友 |
[05:55] | who has an Oxford connection and he just– | 跟牛津这边有关系 他就… |
[05:57] | It doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[05:59] | But how’ve you been? | 你最近还好吧 |
[06:00] | Is Tanner still making you work 24/7? | 坦纳还是让你无休止地干活吗 |
[06:03] | Pretty much. | 是啊 |
[06:08] | Well, if you’re free tonight– | 你要是今晚有空 |
[06:09] | I’m not. But I’ll call you later. | 没空 晚点再电话联系你 |
[06:14] | Sure. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[06:18] | Uh, it was to nice see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[06:20] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[06:25] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[06:27] | It’s an expression. In Italian. | 就是句意大利语 |
[06:31] | And completely pretentious. | 纯属自我炫耀 |
[06:37] | The necklace said “I am with you”. | 项链上写着”我跟你在一起” |
[06:39] | Why are you so sure it’s for Ali? | 为什么你肯定这是给艾莉的 |
[06:40] | Who else? | 不然还有谁 |
[06:41] | Mike has been to her jail cell more than once. | 迈克去探过她好几次监 |
[06:44] | And he’s meeting up with her sketchy friends, | 还去见她的那些狐朋狗友 |
[06:46] | leaving candy grams in the woods. | 还在树林里留了好多棒棒糖 |
[06:47] | And he just took out a huge withdrawal | 他上周还从A的账户里 |
[06:50] | from “A’s” Bank account last week. | 取出了一大笔钱 |
[06:52] | So he’s using Alison’s money to buy gifts for Alison? | 所以他用艾莉森的钱买礼物送给艾莉森吗 |
[06:56] | Classy. | 太奇葩 |
[07:08] | Do you want me to say something to Aria’s brother? | 要我和艾瑞亚的弟弟说点什么吗 |
[07:10] | No! No, God, no. | 不不 千万别 |
[07:17] | Why aren’t you answering it? Is that Aria? | 为什么不接电话 是艾瑞亚打来的吗 |
[07:19] | No. | 不是 |
[07:21] | I’ll just call her later. | 我过会再打给她 |
[07:28] | “Her”? | 她 |
[07:31] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[07:32] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:36] | I don’t even know if I’m gonna go through with this. | 我都不知道自己能不能做到 |
[07:38] | This coach is pricey and if it’s going to cost me money | 请教练要花一大笔钱 单单是参加 |
[07:40] | just to be in this thing– | 就要花好多钱 |
[07:41] | Whoa, whoa, slow down. | 慢点说 |
[07:42] | Speak English. | 说英文 |
[07:46] | I enrolled in a beauty pageant. | 我报名参加了选美大赛 |
[07:48] | Miss Teen, county-wide. | 镇上美少女选举 |
[07:53] | The winner gets $20,000 prize. | 冠军能拿到两万元奖金 |
[07:56] | I could use that towards my tuition. | 我可以拿这钱付学费 |
[07:57] | Okay, stop. | 好吧 等等 |
[07:59] | There has to be a better way to bankroll college | 肯定有比穿着比基尼走台 |
[08:01] | than parading around in a bikini | 还要像在菜场里 |
[08:03] | and being judged like a heifer at a 4-H fair. | 挑羊肉那样被审来审去更好的付学费方法 |
[08:07] | Caleb, this is not about big hair and twirling a baton. | 凯勒 我可不是为了去做造型赶时髦的 |
[08:10] | I have to have this money so I can get out of this town. | 我得拿到这笔钱 这样我才能离开这 |
[08:13] | Okay, let me help you. | 好吧 那我帮你 |
[08:15] | You know, we’ll call my mom in Santa Barbara. | 我们打电话到圣巴巴拉市找我妈 |
[08:18] | The guy that she’s married to, he’s loaded. | 她嫁的那个男人是个富豪 |
[08:20] | We’ll ask them for a loan. | 我们找他们借一笔钱 |
[08:23] | After my dad basically slammed the door in my face? | 在我爸当着我的面甩门之后 |
[08:26] | No way. I am not asking anyone for anymore help. | 不行 我是不会再找别人帮忙了 |
[08:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | But have you really thought this through? | 但你真的想清楚了吗 |
[08:34] | That pageant world is squeaky-clean, | 选美世界是纯洁无瑕的 |
[08:36] | and last week you were modeling a hazmat suit | 可上周你还拿了套生化装 |
[08:39] | and pushing around a barrel with a liquefied friend in it. | 还强迫别人穿上 热得满头大汗 |
[08:42] | I already talked myself into this. | 我自己已经想清楚了 |
[08:44] | I don’t need any other reason to back out. | 不能再以任何理由打退堂鼓了 |
[08:46] | I’m going to do this. I have to. | 我就要这么做 必须这么做 |
[08:50] | Listen, if that was awkward, | 如果你刚刚觉得尴尬 |
[08:51] | you could’ve just introduced me as the guy who lives in the barn. | 你可以介绍说我就是住在谷仓的那个人 |
[08:54] | I wasn’t introducing you. Toby knows you. | 我没有介绍你 托比认识你 |
[08:57] | Yeah, well, I think he’d rather know me as the guy who lives in the barn. | 我觉得他肯定希望我只是个住在谷仓的人吧 |
[09:00] | Okay, well, this has nothing to do with you, Jonny. | 这件事和你没有关系 强尼 |
[09:02] | I mean a lot of stuff’s been going on and Toby’s just removed himself, | 发生了许多事 托比把自己隔离开来 |
[09:07] | not just from me, | 不只是躲避我 |
[09:08] | but from everybody. | 而是躲避所有人 |
[09:10] | Jonny? | 强尼 |
[09:14] | What’s going on? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[09:20] | Isn’t that… | 那是不是 |
[09:22] | our vandalism? | 我们那次故意毁坏公物时的画 |
[09:27] | Why did they call it “The Trial of the Century”? | 为什么他们将其称之为”世纪审判” |
[09:32] | Because Clarence Darrow was– | 因为克拉伦斯·丹诺是 |
[09:35] | No, there’s no Clarence Darrow. | 不 没有克拉伦斯·丹诺 |
[09:36] | That was Scopes. Different decade. | 那是斯科普斯 不是那十年 |
[09:50] | Um, “Trial of the Century”, Stanford White case. | 世纪审判 斯坦福·怀特的法院案件 |
[09:53] | First time a psychiatric defense was ever successful. | 第一起成功的精神辩护案件 |
[09:57] | Harry Thaw shot Stanford White because he… | 哈利·陶打枪打斯坦福·怀特 因为他 |
[10:00] | Oh, um, because he was jealous | 因为他嫉妒 |
[10:03] | of his relationship with Evelyn Biscuit. | 伊芙琳·贝斯克和哈利的关系 |
[10:06] | Nesbit. | 内斯比特 |
[10:08] | Nesbit. Yeah, that’s what I said. | 内斯比特 我就是这么说的 |
[10:17] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Do you want to take a break? | 你要休息一会儿吗 |
[10:21] | I know your head’s not in this game right now. | 我知道你现在心不在焉 |
[10:22] | And if you’re worried about your brother… | 如果你担心你的弟弟 |
[10:24] | I’m worried about a lot actually. | 其实我非常担心他 |
[10:26] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:28] | There is something that you can help me with. | 有件事你可以帮我 |
[10:31] | So, my brother goes down to this gym on East Elm. | 我弟弟一直去东榆树的一家健身中心 |
[10:34] | Could you follow him there? | 你能跟着他吗 |
[10:35] | Just go in and see if he’s meeting someone? | 就进去看看他和谁见面 |
[10:38] | I mean I’d go myself, but if he saw me there– | 我也可以自己去 但是如果他看到我去 |
[10:40] | Got it. I’m on it. | 明白 我帮你 |
[10:43] | Were you in my room? | 你进过我房间吗 |
[10:45] | What? | 什么 |
[10:45] | You were in my room. | 你进过我的房间 |
[10:47] | Why the hell were you in my room? | 你进我房间干什么 |
[10:48] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[10:50] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[10:51] | I-I was just doing laundry. | 我只是去洗衣服 |
[10:52] | I don’t keep underwear in my desk, Aria. | 我是不会把内衣放在书桌里的 艾瑞亚 |
[10:55] | I’m gonna go outside and make a call. | 我出去打个电话 |
[10:58] | You have no right to be going through my things. | 你无权去翻我的房间 |
[11:00] | What are you worried about me finding, Mike? | 你担心我会找到什么 迈克 |
[11:02] | None of your damn business! | 关你屁事 |
[11:04] | And, I swear, if you touch any of my things again, | 我发誓 如果你再碰我的东西 |
[11:06] | you will live to regret it! | 我会让你后悔不已 |
[11:26] | Compelling, aren’t they? | 引人注目 对吧 |
[11:28] | Is this a joke? This is my work. | 开玩笑吧 这是我画的 |
[11:32] | Your work? | 你画的吗 |
[11:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. Mine, too. | 是的 还有我 |
[11:35] | I helped– I– this was all one piece. | 我帮忙画的 这俩是一幅画 |
[11:39] | Not when I received them. | 我接收的时候是分开的 |
[11:40] | Received them? From who? | 接收 谁给你的 |
[11:43] | You can’t just stick these in fancy frames | 你不能就这样把画裱上高级相框 |
[11:44] | and then sell them without my permission. | 然后未经我允许就售卖 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry, who brought these here? | 抱歉 是谁把画带来这里的 |
[11:49] | Somebody from Hollis saved them from being | 霍伊斯大学有人把画 |
[11:51] | hauled off in a garbage truck. | 从回收的垃圾车上给拿了回来 |
[11:53] | So technically, they’re mine. | 所以严格来说 画是我的 |
[11:55] | Until someone buys them. | 直到有人把画买走 |
[12:00] | I have a list of questions here from last year’s pageant. | 我这里有张去年选美比赛的问题列表 |
[12:03] | Let’s try a few. | 我们来试几道吧 |
[12:07] | How would you reverse the extinction | 你要如何扭转今天濒危物种的 |
[12:09] | of today’s endangered species? | 灭绝情况 |
[12:18] | What is your opinion of our country’s current foreign policy? | 你对我国目前的外交政策有何看法 |
[12:27] | Hanna, these pageants aren’t just about being pretty anymore. | 汉娜 现在的选美比赛不只注重外表光鲜 |
[12:32] | Pretty isn’t the point. | 漂亮不是重点 |
[12:34] | Judges don’t give out crowns to living lollipops. | 评委们不会给花瓶佳丽颁发皇冠 |
[12:38] | You need to have an opinion about the world we live in. | 你要对我们所处的世界有所看法 |
[12:41] | I do. | 我有 |
[12:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:44] | Let’s talk about the talent portion. | 我们来说说才艺表演部分吧 |
[12:45] | Have you given that any thought? | 这方面你有想过吗 |
[12:51] | What do you do well? | 你擅长什么 |
[12:54] | Lots of things. | 我擅长的有很多 |
[12:55] | As in? | 比如呢 |
[13:00] | Hanna, look, if you really want this, | 汉娜 如果你真的想赢得比赛 |
[13:04] | you’ve got to feel it on a cellular level. | 就要从内心出发 全身心投入 |
[13:07] | There are girls that have been training for this | 有很多姑娘自打会冲马桶起 |
[13:09] | since they could flush the toilet themselves. | 一直为此而训练至今 |
[13:13] | I dance. | 我会跳舞 |
[13:16] | That’s your talent? | 这就是你才艺 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I dance. | 是的 我会跳舞 |
[13:28] | 取消你这周的所有活动 陪我一起跳舞 晚点跟你解释 汉娜 | |
[13:30] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[13:32] | I’m looking for Talia. | 我想找塔利亚 |
[13:33] | Is she in the kitchen? | 她在厨房里吗 |
[13:35] | No. You just missed her. | 不在 她刚走了 |
[13:36] | She had to leave early for a catering gig in Philly. | 她今天在费城做私人餐席 所以早走了 |
[13:39] | Oh, right. I forgot. | 对 我忘了 |
[13:41] | I’ll call the landlord. | 我会给房东打电话的 |
[13:44] | Can I tell her who stopped by? | 要我告诉她你来找过她吗 |
[13:46] | Sorry. Of course. | 抱歉 当然 |
[13:47] | I’m Eric, Talia’s husband. | 我叫埃里克 塔利亚的丈夫 |
[13:52] | You must be Emily. | 你肯定就是艾米丽 |
[13:54] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:57] | Right. Um, Talia talks about you all the time. | 塔利亚一直提起你 |
[14:01] | She does? | 是吗 |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:03] | You must be something special | 你都能让她骑自行车了 |
[14:04] | if you can get her to take a bike ride. | 那你一定非常特别 |
[14:05] | I can’t get her to stop working long enough | 我让她放下工作的时间 |
[14:07] | to walk to the mailbox. | 还不够我们走到信箱那 |
[14:09] | Yeah, well, it was just an easy ride. | 只是骑了一小会而已 |
[14:13] | Single lane. We hardly got of the bikes. | 单行道 几乎都没下过车 |
[14:22] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[14:23] | I know what’s going on with you and Talia. | 我知道你和塔利亚的事 |
[14:26] | You don’t have to feel weird. | 你没必要觉得奇怪 |
[14:28] | Sorry, I-I-I do. | 抱歉 我觉得很奇怪 |
[14:33] | I didn’t know about you until– | 我才刚刚知道你的存在 |
[14:34] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[14:38] | Really? ‘Cause I’m still– | 真的吗 因为我还 |
[14:40] | Look, Talia and I have been together a long time. | 我和塔利亚在一起很久了 |
[14:43] | And if she needs to experiment, have a one-time thing, | 如果她需要些体验 需要消遣 |
[14:48] | I can live with that, ’cause I love her. | 我能接受 因为我爱她 |
[14:52] | And I expect to be doing that way longer than anyone else. | 而且我对她的爱比任何人都持久 |
[15:35] | Come on in. Hanna’s still in the shower. | 进来吧 汉娜还在洗澡 |
[15:37] | Can I get you some breakfast? | 给你弄点早餐吃吧 |
[15:38] | No, I’m okay, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:40] | I can’t dance on a full stomach. | 吃太饱就不能跳舞了 |
[15:42] | Well, I didn’t know you could dance at all. | 我都不知道你会跳舞 |
[15:43] | Hanna says you’ve been taking lessons since you were four. | 汉娜说你从四岁就开始学跳舞了 |
[15:46] | Three, I stopped when I was in seventh grade. | 是三岁 上七年级的时候就不学了 |
[15:49] | My mother was hoping for a ballerina instead of a jock. | 我妈妈希望我跳舞而不是当运动员 |
[15:53] | Emily, do you think she knows what she’s getting herself into? | 艾米莉 你觉得她清楚自己在干什么吗 |
[15:56] | I’m having disturbing flashbacks | 我又想起了以前 |
[15:58] | to that campaign for Homecoming Queen. | 她竞争返校节王后的事 |
[16:00] | That was different. | 这不一样 |
[16:01] | This pageant isn’t about proving something to herself, | 这次表演不是为了证明什么 |
[16:04] | it’s only about winning tuition money. | 只是为了赢得学费 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean… | 对不起 我不是想要… |
[16:10] | It’s okay. It is what it is. | 没关系 这是事实 |
[16:13] | I didn’t expect to be in this position. | 我没想到会这样 |
[16:22] | Miss Marin, can I ask you something? | 玛琳夫人 我能问你点事吗 |
[16:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:27] | Do you think it’s okay to date a person | 你觉得跟一个你明明知道 |
[16:30] | if some part of you knows it’s not gonna last forever? | 不会长久下去的人恋爱合适吗 |
[16:34] | I mean, if it’s amazing in the moment, | 刚开始会很幸福 |
[16:36] | but ultimately, you think it’s probably doomed? | 但最终 你觉得注定会让你伤心吗 |
[16:42] | Are you asking me about me or are you asking me about you? | 你这是在问我的事还是你的事 |
[16:48] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[16:49] | I’m just curious. | 我只是很好奇 |
[16:52] | Emily, people get hurt | 艾米莉 人们在恋爱时 |
[16:54] | and disappointed in relationships every day. | 总是会伤心或者失望 |
[16:57] | But no one should jump into one with that intention. | 不过你不应该抱着这种心态开始一段恋情 |
[17:08] | So wait. | 等一下 |
[17:09] | And he put it inside the tree? What was it? | 他把那东西放进树里了 是什么 |
[17:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:11] | I started to climb up, but then I heard something | 我刚爬上去一点 就听到有动静 |
[17:13] | and I thought he was coming back, so I took off. | 我以为是他回来了 就离开了 |
[17:18] | I could go back. | 我可以再回去 |
[17:20] | No. | 不用 |
[17:21] | It’s okay. You did the right thing. | 没关系 你做得对 |
[17:23] | Your instincts were right. | 你的直觉很正确 |
[17:24] | He’s definitely up to something. | 他肯定是有什么事 |
[17:25] | It’s in the woods behind Mona’s house. | 是在梦娜家房子后面的树林里 |
[17:27] | I know which tree it is, I could show you. | 我知道是哪棵树 我可以带你去 |
[17:29] | If you could just describe it, I’ve got it from here. | 你描述一下就行 剩下的交给我了 |
[17:31] | You shouldn’t go alone. Seriously. | 你不应该自己去 真的 |
[17:33] | I don’t think you should be alone in the house with him either. | 我觉得你也不应该单独跟他待在家里 |
[17:35] | I won’t be. My dad gets back later. | 不会的 我爸爸很快就回来了 |
[17:39] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[17:42] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[17:44] | ‘Cause you know I’m here if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我随叫随到 |
[17:58] | Where’s your toolbox? | 你的工具箱呢 |
[18:00] | Why? Did something break? | 怎么了 有什么东西坏了吗 |
[18:01] | No. I just need your toolbox. | 没有 我只是需要你的工具箱 |
[18:07] | Really? There’s nothing in there | 是吗 这里可没有什么东西 |
[18:08] | that’s gonna help you pick a lock on a gallery door. | 能让你去撬画廊的门锁 |
[18:11] | No, but I can take it off its hinges. | 是的 不过可以把门上的活页卸下来 |
[18:14] | Look, before you plan on stealing back your own work, | 你先别急着把你的作品偷回来 |
[18:16] | why don’t you let me talk to my mom? | 先让我跟我妈妈谈谈好吗 |
[18:17] | You must have legal recourse. | 你可以申请法律援助 |
[18:18] | Is she into representing vandals? | 她会帮搞破坏的人打官司吗 |
[18:21] | Besides, judges don’t like me. | 况且 法官也不喜欢我 |
[18:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:23] | I mean, I’ve been screwed over | 我这辈子已经被 |
[18:24] | by enough authority figures in my life | 当官的欺负的够多了 |
[18:25] | to know not to start trusting them now. | 我知道决不能相信他们 |
[18:27] | Well, amen to that. | 这点我同意 |
[18:29] | Don’t get that look in your eye. | 别来这种表情 |
[18:30] | You’re not driving my getaway car. | 我不能把你拉下水 |
[18:33] | If you’re aiming for Oxford, you need to be buttoned-down, | 你的目标是牛津 你得老老实实的 |
[18:35] | not Badlands. | 不能闯祸 |
[18:36] | Okay, look, I know that I said | 听我说 我知道我说过 |
[18:38] | I needed to be on the straight and narrow, | 我不能出现任何污点 |
[18:39] | but this is different. | 但这事不一样 |
[18:40] | You’re being exploited. | 你被人阴了 |
[18:41] | If he even sells one of those paintings… | 如果他哪怕卖出了其中的一幅画… |
[18:43] | He already has. | 他已经卖了 |
[18:45] | – What? – I checked online. | -什么 -我在网上查过了 |
[18:46] | – Which one? – Corner rabbit. | -哪一幅 -角上的兔子 |
[18:47] | I painted that! | 那是我画的 |
[18:48] | Where is your toolbox? | 那还不给我你的工具箱 |
[19:34] | That’s where you applaud. | 此刻应该有掌声 |
[19:36] | I’m holding two cheese steaks. | 我拿着奶酪牛排呢 |
[19:38] | I don’t have enough hands. | 手不够用了 |
[19:40] | Well, seriously, what did you think? | 说正经的 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:42] | It was good. | 挺好 |
[19:43] | “Good?” | “挺好” |
[19:45] | Good is not good enough. | 挺好就是还不够好 |
[19:46] | Hanna, relax. | 汉娜 别紧张 |
[19:47] | We still have time to make it great. | 我们还有时间改进 |
[19:48] | Yeah, 2 hours. | 是的 就两个小时了 |
[19:50] | My coach is coming over here to check on my progress. | 我教练会来看我练得怎么样了 |
[19:52] | She’s your coach. | 她是你的教练 |
[19:53] | She’s coming by to support you. | 她是来帮助你的 |
[19:55] | Have you met Nan Zabriskie? | 你没见过南·扎布里斯基吗 |
[19:57] | She makes you feel like the girl in fat camp | 她会让你有种在减肥夏令营里 |
[19:58] | who got caught eating her toothpaste. | 被逮到吃她牙膏的那种感觉 |
[20:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:04] | It was minty. | 是薄荷味的 |
[20:05] | Did you forget the mustard? | 你是不是忘了要芥末 |
[20:07] | No. It’s on there. | 没有 抹在上面了 |
[20:11] | Caleb, what’s going on? | 凯勒 怎么了 |
[20:15] | Somebody else signed up to be in this pageant. | 还有别人报名参加了这次比赛 |
[20:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:25] | No freaking way. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[20:26] | What? Who is it? | 怎么了 是谁 |
[20:28] | Kate Randall has this room reserved tomorrow at 7 P.M. | 凯特·兰德尔明天下午七点订了这个练功房 |
[20:30] | Kate Randall? | 凯特·兰德尔 |
[20:32] | As in your stepsister Kate Randall? | 你的继姐凯特·兰德尔 |
[20:34] | No, this has to be someone else. | 不对 肯定是别的什么人 |
[20:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:37] | That goes to the same high school as her? | 她学校里还有别的和她同名同姓的人吗 |
[20:39] | You know, it wasn’t enough that she stole my father | 她抢了我爸爸还有我的大学基金 |
[20:41] | and my college money, | 还嫌不够 |
[20:42] | now she wants to go after my crown, too. | 现在她还要抢我的王冠 |
[20:46] | Hanna, wait. Where are you going? | 汉娜 等等 你要去哪 |
[20:47] | You cannot just go and punch her out. | 你不能就这么跑过去揍她 |
[20:49] | I am going to the bathroom to pee. | 我是去洗手间上厕所 |
[20:51] | And when I get back, | 等我回来 |
[20:52] | we are going to rehearse until it’s perfect. | 我们要练到完美无缺为止 |
[20:54] | I am not gonna let her take this away from me. | 我不会让她连这也抢走 |
[21:34] | Can I help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[21:35] | I think this dead bolt may require | 我觉得要撬这个锁 |
[21:36] | – more than what I brought. – I got it. | -已经超出我的能力了 -我来 |
[21:50] | How many times you gonna borrow when I’m out there? | 我进去后你能帮我争取多长时间 |
[22:57] | You’re new at this, aren’t you? | 你没干过这个 对吗 |
[23:19] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[23:21] | She’s doing good. | 挺好的 |
[23:23] | I’m not convinced. | 我不信 |
[23:25] | Is she having a hard time keeping up with Emily? | 她跟上艾米丽的步伐是不是有点难度 |
[23:27] | No, no, no, she’s keeping up. | 不 不 不 她跟得上 |
[23:28] | It’s who she’s competing against, that’s the problem. | 问题的关键是她的对手 |
[24:08] | – That’s it. – Come. | -搞定了 -上车 |
[24:10] | Last one. Come on, come on. | 最后一幅 快走快走 |
[24:40] | Toby? | 托比 |
[24:42] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[24:46] | Is this your van? | 这是你的车吗 |
[24:47] | Yep, that’s my painting in the seat. | 对 座位上是我的画 |
[24:49] | Jonny! | 强尼 |
[24:49] | I’ve got the rest in the back. | 剩下的都在后备箱 |
[24:51] | He was just taking back what was his. | 他只是要拿回他的东西 |
[25:04] | Would you step back, please? | 能请你退后吗 |
[25:06] | What are you doing? He didn’t do anything wrong. | 你在做什么 他没做错什么 |
[25:09] | If you want to question somebody | 如果你想问话 |
[25:10] | you should be questioning the creep who runs the gallery. | 你该去找开画廊的怪胎 |
[25:14] | Open this up for me. | 打开一下 |
[25:16] | Toby– no. | 托比 别 |
[25:17] | Leave it alone, okay? What are you even doing here? | 别插手 行吗 你到底来这干什么 |
[25:19] | I’m doing my job. Responding to a call. | 我在工作 有人报了案 |
[25:21] | The question is, what are you doing here? | 问题是 你在这干什么 |
[25:23] | She didn’t have anything to do with this. | 她跟这个没关系 |
[25:25] | You can let her go. | 你可以让她离开 |
[25:26] | That’s not your call to make. | 这事不是你说了算 |
[25:29] | You need to come down to the station with me. | 你得跟我去一趟警察局 |
[25:30] | Please turn around and put your hands behind your back. | 请转身 双手放在身后 |
[25:32] | Toby, stop it! | 托比 停下 |
[25:32] | Spencer, it’s okay. I got this. | 斯宾塞 没关系 我没问题 |
[25:34] | No, it’s not okay. | 才不是没关系 |
[25:35] | He’s only doing this because he’s mad at me. | 他这么做是因为在生我的气 |
[25:37] | No, I’m doing this because a business was burglarized | 不 我这么做是因为晚上发生了盗窃案 |
[25:39] | and there are stolen goods in the vehicle. | 而这辆车上有赃物 |
[25:42] | Wait. You cannot arrest him! | 等等 你不能逮捕他 |
[25:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:45] | Have you even heard a word that I’ve been saying? | 你有听我说的话吗 |
[25:48] | Will you please just stop being a cop for a minute? | 你能先把你的警察身份放在一边吗 |
[25:51] | Toby! | 托比 |
[25:54] | Just walk away, Spencer. | 走开 斯宾塞 |
[25:55] | No, I won’t. Will you please just talk to me? | 我不要 你能和我谈谈吗 |
[25:58] | I can’t do this here. | 我不能在这谈 |
[25:59] | Okay, when do you want to talk about this? | 好吧 你想什么时候谈 |
[26:01] | You’re still on Tanner’s radar. | 坦纳还盯着你 |
[26:04] | She wants to take advantage of my relationship with you. | 她想利用我和你的关系 |
[26:06] | This isn’t about Tanner. | 这和坦纳没关系 |
[26:08] | It is. | 有关系 |
[26:10] | Don’t give her ammunition. Just walk away. | 别让她抓到把柄 走吧 |
[26:15] | Walk away! | 走 |
[29:38] | That was revealing. | 还真是让我大开眼界 |
[29:44] | Hanna… | 汉娜… |
[29:47] | The girls who take this crown home | 能赢得王冠的女孩 |
[29:49] | all have one thing in common. | 都有一个共同点 |
[29:52] | They have allure. | 她们都有致命的吸引力 |
[29:54] | Mystery. | 还有神秘感 |
[29:56] | You, however, need to learn | 而你需要学习 |
[29:57] | to keep a secret in this age of over-sharing. | 如何在这个过于坦白的年纪守住秘密 |
[30:00] | I have lots of secrets. | 我有很多秘密 |
[30:02] | Well, anger isn’t one of them. | 但愤怒不是你的秘密之一 |
[30:05] | Look, I know that I messed up on that one move, but– | 我知道我跳错了一个步子 但是– |
[30:08] | It’s not about the one move. | 这和那个舞步没关系 |
[30:10] | It’s… the whole package, | 是你的整体 |
[30:13] | everything you’re putting out there. | 你展示出来的一切 |
[30:16] | You’re not pageant material. | 你不适合参加选美 |
[30:26] | It was, um– it’s my fault. | 是 是我的错 |
[30:28] | I pick the song. | 是我选的歌 |
[30:29] | It doesn’t show what Hanna can really do. | 没能展示出汉娜到底能做些什么 |
[30:31] | Oh, I think I’ve seen more than enough | 我想我已经看清楚 |
[30:33] | of what Hann can really do. | 汉娜的能力了 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry, this isn’t going to work for me. | 对不起 这对我来说不够好 |
[30:53] | You know, that was a really lousy thing for you to say. | 你不该对她说这种话 |
[30:56] | I’m doing her a favor, dear. | 我是在帮她的忙 亲爱的 |
[30:58] | Taking her money would be criminal. | 收她的钱就像是犯罪 |
[31:01] | She’d only crash and burn in a much more humiliating | 她这样只会公开的场合 |
[31:04] | and public setting. | 更加丢脸羞愧到无地自容 |
[31:09] | She doesn’t have what it takes to go the distance. | 她没有能走下去的潜质 |
[31:12] | You, however, do. | 但你身上有 |
[31:24] | I only came here to help a friend. | 我来这只是为了帮朋友 |
[31:26] | That’s very generous of you. | 你实在太好了 |
[31:27] | You know, Hanna needs to win this. | 汉娜需要获胜 |
[31:30] | She might need it, but she doesn’t want it. | 她可能是需要获胜 但她一点都不想赢 |
[31:33] | There’s a big difference. | 这个区别还是很大的 |
[31:43] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[31:46] | Hanna, wait! | 汉娜 等等 |
[31:48] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[31:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[31:53] | – H…How did you know that I was– – Your mom told me. | -你怎么知道我… -你妈妈告诉我的 |
[31:56] | I got your message from earlier | 我之前收到了你的消息 |
[31:57] | and you sounded weird. | 你听起来好奇怪 |
[32:00] | What happened at the brew yesterday? | 昨天在咖啡店怎么回事 |
[32:04] | Did Ezra find out about us? | 以斯拉发现了我们的事吗 |
[32:06] | No. | 没有 |
[32:10] | I met Eric. | 我见过埃里克了 |
[32:11] | You told him I was an experiment, | 你告诉他跟我只是体验体验 |
[32:13] | a one-time thing. | 是随便玩玩的 |
[32:14] | I didn’t know where this was going. | 我不知道我们俩之间会怎么样 |
[32:16] | It’s going nowhere. | 不会怎么样 |
[32:17] | I’m not into girls because it’s trendy. | 我不是为了赶时髦才喜欢女孩的 |
[32:19] | I don’t think of you that way. | 我不是这么看你的 |
[32:22] | This relationship now has three people in it, Talia. | 这段感情现在牵扯到三个人 塔利亚 |
[32:24] | And you’ve been lying to every one of them. | 而你对每个人都在撒谎 |
[32:28] | Look, I need to go, okay? | 我得走了 行吗 |
[32:31] | I have a friend who needs me right now. | 我的朋友现在需要我 |
[33:15] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[33:16] | Never mind what I’m doing here. | 你别管我在这干什么 |
[33:18] | Why is this here? | 为什么这东西会在这里 |
[33:19] | Mike, why are you stashing my blood in the woods? | 迈克 你为什么把我的血藏在树林里 |
[33:22] | It’s not yours. | 这不是你的 |
[33:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:24] | Whose is it? Is it Spencer’s? | 那这是谁的 是斯宾塞的吗 |
[33:26] | Is it Hanna’s? | 是汉娜的吗 |
[33:27] | Mona’s. | 梦娜的 |
[33:29] | Now give it to me. | 快给我 |
[34:01] | Didn’t you hear me calling you in front of the school? | 你没听见我在学校前叫你吗 |
[34:03] | Hanna, that woman is not a coach. | 汉娜 那女人不是什么教练 |
[34:06] | She’s a gorgon. | 她是个恶魔 |
[34:07] | I don’t care how many beauty pageants she’s won, | 我不管她赢了多少场选美比赛 |
[34:09] | she’s an ugly person. | 她丑陋无比 |
[34:12] | Hey, girls. I didn’t hear you come in. | 姑娘们 我听到你们进来了 |
[34:14] | Hanna, I spoke to your father. | 汉娜 我和你爸爸谈过了 |
[34:17] | He doesn’t know anything about the pageant | 他根本不知道选美比赛的事 |
[34:19] | or how Kate could have signed up for that room. | 也不知道凯特怎么会预定那个房间 |
[34:22] | She’s not even in Pennsylvania this weekend. | 她这个周末都不在宾夕法尼亚 |
[34:25] | What? | 什么 |
[34:26] | Doesn’t matter anyway. | 无所谓了 |
[34:27] | Thinking I could do this was asinine. | 我简直是痴心妄想 |
[34:29] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[34:30] | My coach. | 我的教练 |
[34:32] | Who would rather be your coach. | 而且她还更希望当你的教练 |
[34:40] | I’m gonna go take my shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[34:44] | Did you stick around long enough | 她那么说以后 |
[34:45] | to hear what happened after she said that? | 你有没有听到后来发生的事 |
[34:48] | I told her off, Hanna. | 我拒绝了她 汉娜 |
[34:50] | She had no right– | 她没有权力… |
[34:54] | Who’s that from? | 谁发的 |
[35:01] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:03] | Did “A” put Kate’s name on the sign-up sheet? | 难道是A在报名表上写了凯特的名字吗 |
[35:05] | “A” is sitting in jail, Emily. | A在监狱里 艾米丽 |
[35:07] | Mike did this. | 是迈克干的 |
[35:09] | And Alison’s gonna use whoever she can | 艾莉森会动用手上所有的人力 |
[35:11] | to keep us here forever. | 把我们永远困在这 |
[35:13] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么的 |
[35:14] | It worked. | 这的确有用 |
[35:16] | I’m not doing that pageant. | 我不要去参加那个选美 |
[35:20] | Well, I am. | 我会去的 |
[35:21] | For you. | 为了你 |
[35:23] | I know how much you need that money, | 我知道你有多需要这笔钱 |
[35:25] | and I swear, I will win that prize for you. | 我发誓 我会为你赢得这场比赛 |
[35:27] | Emily, stop. | 艾米丽 别这样 |
[35:29] | “A” is just gonna come after you, too. | A只会把你也搞垮 |
[35:32] | “A” can come after me any day of the week, anywhere. | A这一星期来随时都能来把我搞垮 |
[35:36] | That’s not going to stop me from helping someone I love. | 那也不能阻挡我帮助我爱的人 |
[35:51] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不打电话给我 |
[35:52] | Did my mom come down to the station? | 我妈妈去警局了吗 |
[35:53] | She did. | 没错 |
[35:54] | And posted my bail. | 还交了我的保释金 |
[35:57] | Okay. Okay, you’ll pay her back. | 好吧 好吧 你以后再还给她吧 |
[35:58] | I already have. | 我已经还了 |
[35:59] | She took it out of the security deposit for the lease | 她从租约的保证金里扣了 |
[36:01] | which expired about 20 minutes ago. | 并在20分钟前中止了租约 |
[36:06] | She’s not kicking you out. | 她不能把你踢出去 |
[36:07] | I believe the words she used were “Effective now.” | 我想她说的是”立马生效” |
[36:11] | Is there room for interpretation? | 还能解释吗 |
[36:16] | Do you guys have any packing tape? | 你们家有打包胶带吗 |
[36:21] | It’s that scumbag from the gallery | 受到惩罚的不该是你 |
[36:22] | who should be punished, not you. | 而是那个画廊里的混蛋 |
[36:24] | If Toby had made just one call. | 要是托比能打那么一个电话 |
[36:27] | I don’t think Officer Toby was in a calling mood. | 我想托比警官没兴趣打电话 |
[36:32] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:34] | I… | 我… |
[36:35] | I can’t believe that he just acted like such a– | 我真不敢相信他那么… |
[36:37] | Such a what? | 那么什么 |
[36:38] | An over zealous cop? | 作为一个过分热心的警察吗 |
[36:41] | Over zealous boyfriend? | 还是说作为过分热心的男朋友 |
[36:49] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪呢 |
[36:52] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[36:55] | Maybe I’ll live in my car for a while. | 我可能会暂时住在我的车上 |
[36:58] | I’ve got some cool art to hang on the walls. | 我还有几幅挂在墙上的大作呢 |
[37:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:10] | Take this, too. | 拿着这个 |
[37:36] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:37] | Dad, are you here? | 爸爸 你在吗 |
[37:39] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:41] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[37:42] | – Do you hear me? – Aria, listen to me. | -听见了吗 -艾瑞亚 听我说 |
[37:43] | No, I swear to God I’ll call the police. | 不要 我发誓我会报警 |
[37:45] | Just listen, okay! | 你先听我说好吗 |
[37:46] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[37:49] | Do you want to know what happened to Mona or not? | 你到底想不想知道梦娜发生了什么 |
[37:53] | I know what you’re thinking, but I didn’t hurt her. | 我知道你在想什么 但我没有伤害她 |
[37:57] | A few nights before Thanksgiving, | 感恩节前几天 |
[37:58] | I went to Mona’s house and I… | 我去梦娜家了 我… |
[38:00] | I surprised her. | 我吓到她了 |
[38:03] | When did he get the axe? | 他什么时候拿到斧头的 |
[38:05] | I can’t keep up with you, Lesli. | 我不知道你在说什么 莱斯利 |
[38:06] | I swear we’re gonna need the entire weekend | 我们真需要花上整个周末 |
[38:08] | just to catch up. | 好好聊聊发生的事了 |
[38:10] | Oh, come on, Lesli, just try. | 拜托 莱斯利 试试嘛 |
[38:12] | Please. | 好不好 |
[38:19] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[38:21] | Lesli, I have to call you back. | 莱斯利 我再打给你 |
[38:24] | What is all that? | 那是什么 |
[38:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:31] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[38:33] | Don’t touch that, okay? | 不要碰好吗 |
[38:35] | Just leave it alone and I’ll explain. | 你不用管 我会跟你解释 |
[38:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:42] | I’ve been offered a chance to make things right | 我得到了向你姐姐和她的朋友 |
[38:44] | for your sister and her friends. | 弥补一切的机会 |
[38:46] | Mona, what are you talking about? | 梦娜 你说什么呢 |
[38:47] | I’m talking about exposing “A” | 我是指揭露A |
[38:48] | and finally bringing that person down. | 并最终扳倒那个人 |
[38:54] | Is that your blood? | 那是你的血吗 |
[38:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:58] | And soon it’s going to be smeared all over this house. | 马上血迹就会在这屋里到处都是 |
[39:01] | And Alison DiLaurentis is gonna look responsible | 到时艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯会是 |
[39:03] | for killing me. | 杀害我的主要嫌疑人 |
[39:05] | Because “A” wants to see her locked up. | 因为A想让她被抓起来 |
[39:08] | Why would you want to be involved in all this? | 你为什么要掺和这件事 |
[39:10] | Because “A” came up with this plan, Mike, | 因为A想到了这个计划 迈克 |
[39:11] | and it’s brilliant. | 这是个绝妙的计划 |
[39:13] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[39:14] | Stop. | 你说什么 |
[39:15] | You’ve been talking to “A”? | 你一直跟A有交流吗 |
[39:16] | Not directly. | 没有直接交流 |
[39:17] | But I will eventually. | 但总有一天我会的 |
[39:20] | I have to earn it. | 我得去争取 |
[39:21] | And to do that, I have to commit to this 100%. | 为了争取到机会 我必须完全靠自己做这件事 |
[39:25] | That means I go away. | 也就是说我得离开 |
[39:27] | And when I find out who “A” is, I come back. | 等我找出A是谁 我就回来 |
[39:29] | Alison gets out of jail | 艾莉森会出狱 |
[39:30] | and your sister and her friends are finally safe. | 你姐姐和她的朋友们也会彻底安全 |
[39:33] | And I’m everyone’s hero. | 我是所有人的英雄 |
[39:36] | What do you mean “Go away”? | 你说离开是什么意思 |
[39:39] | For how long? | 离开多久 |
[39:40] | You have to look at the big picture, Mike. | 你得以大局为重 迈克 |
[39:42] | It’s only temporary. | 我只是暂时离开 |
[39:45] | Mike, | 迈克 |
[39:47] | if what you’re telling me is true– | 如果你跟我说的是真的 |
[39:49] | It is. | 是真的 |
[39:51] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[39:54] | We fought about this for days and she convinced me | 我们争执了很久 她最终说服我 |
[39:58] | that she had it all under control, | 说一切尽在她的掌控之下 |
[40:02] | that she would be safe. | 她不会有危险 |
[40:06] | I don’t believe that anymore. | 我再也不信了 |
[40:11] | Is this why you’ve been visiting Alison in jail? | 所以你才去监狱探望艾莉森吗 |
[40:14] | You told her Mona’s plan? | 你告诉她了梦娜的计划 |
[40:16] | Mona and I were supposed to meet a bunch of times. | 我和梦娜应该碰几次面 |
[40:18] | But she’s never shown up. | 但她一直没出现 |
[40:21] | I only went there to find out | 我去监狱只是想问问 |
[40:22] | if she knew anything about “A”. | 她知不知道A的情况 |
[40:25] | Because you think that “A” double-crossed Mona and killed her. | 你觉得A出卖了梦娜并且杀了她 |
[40:32] | But why are you so sure that Alison isn’t “A”? | 可你怎么确定艾莉森不是A |
[40:35] | She can’t be. | 她不可能是 |
[40:38] | Alison wasn’t even here when it happened. | 事情发生时艾莉森都不在这里 |
[40:41] | Cyrus told me that “A” had him | 赛勒斯告诉我那天 |
[40:43] | get Alison out of town that day. | A让他带艾莉森出镇了 |
[40:46] | Mike, why do you have Mona’s blood? | 迈克 你为什么有梦娜的血 |
[40:51] | She gave it to me… | 她给我的… |
[40:54] | as a promise that she would be coming back. | 作为她会回来的承诺 |
[40:59] | I wasn’t hiding it in that tree because I hurt her. | 我把血藏在那颗树那里不是因为我伤害了她 |
[41:01] | I was hiding it because I didn’t want you to find it | 而是因为我不想让你发现 |
[41:03] | and ask questions. | 然后问东问西 |
[41:08] | That was all I had left of her. | 那是她留给我的唯一的东西 |
[41:26] | So that necklace was for Mona? | 所以那条项链是给梦娜的 |
[41:28] | Mike was holding onto any grain of hope, | 迈克之前还心存一点希望 |
[41:29] | but not anymore. | 但现在没有了 |
[41:31] | He realizes she’s really dead. | 他知道她真的死了 |
[41:33] | I guess your brother didn’t realize | 看来你弟弟不知道 |
[41:34] | how vicious “A” can be. | A有多恶毒 |
[41:36] | I can’t believe your brother knows about “A” at all. | 真不敢相信你弟弟竟然知道A的事 |
[41:39] | If Mona told Mike, she must’ve really trusted him. | 如果梦娜告诉了迈克 她一定很信任他 |
[41:42] | More than I did. | 比我信任 |
[41:50] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[41:52] | Do we tell Alison? | 告诉艾莉森吗 |
[41:53] | How can we? | 怎么能 |
[41:55] | We’ve destroyed a lot of evidence | 我们破坏了很多 |
[41:56] | that could’ve proved that she was innocent. | 可以证明她无罪的证据 |
[41:58] | And basically made a barricade | 我们基本上就是 |
[41:59] | so the police had to throw her behind bars. | 逼警方把她关起来的 |
[42:01] | Well, are we gonna say anything before her trial? | 她审判前我们要说什么吗 |
[42:03] | We have to. | 必须说 |
[42:04] | We accused her of being “A”. | 我们指控她是A |
[42:07] | To her face. | 当着她的面 |
[42:10] | How do we take that back? | 这该怎么挽回 |