时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The winner gets a $20,000 scholarship. | 赢的人可以获得两万奖学金 |
[00:05] | We’re gonna have to pay for my tuition somehow. | 我们总得想办法交学费吧 |
[00:07] | You’re not pageant material. | 你不适合参加选美 |
[00:08] | I’m not doing that pageant. | 我不要去参加那个选美 |
[00:09] | Well, I am, for you. | 我会去的 为了你 |
[00:11] | Any chance Wren still has that contact at Oxford? | 任还有没有牛津的联系方式 |
[00:12] | 收信人:梅丽莎塞·海斯汀 发信人:斯宾塞·海斯汀 我好多次没给你回信 特别是这封 我知道希望不大 不过任还有没有牛津的联系方式 | |
[00:14] | If I don’t make honor roll this semester | 如果这学期进不了优秀学生名单 |
[00:15] | they can completely withdraw my acceptance. | 他们就会彻底拒绝我的入学申请 |
[00:17] | If you need a tutor… | 如果你要家教 |
[00:18] | I’m Eric, Talia’s husband. | 我叫埃里克 塔利亚的丈夫 |
[00:19] | You told him I was an experiment, a one time thing. | 你告诉他跟我只是体验体验 是随便玩玩的 |
[00:22] | If you are “A,” you’re counting on that last little shred of me | 如果你是A 你会指望我的内心中 |
[00:26] | that gives a damn about what happens to you. | 还有一丝丝对你的同情 |
[00:28] | And you shouldn’t. | 你不该这么想 |
[00:29] | “Thanks for donating to my get-into-jail fund. – A.” | 谢谢你们为我的坐牢资金做贡献 A |
[00:32] | You have something that belongs to us, Cyrus. | 你手里有我们的东西 赛勒斯 |
[00:34] | Well, maybe we could work out a trade. | 我们作笔交易吧 |
[00:35] | And when I find out who “A” is, Alison gets out of jail, | 等我找出A是谁 艾莉森会出狱 |
[00:37] | and your sister and her friends are finely safe. | 你姐姐和她的朋友们也会彻底安全 |
[00:40] | Do you think that “A” double-crossed Mona and killed her? | 你觉得A出卖了梦娜并且杀了她 |
[00:42] | Why are you so sure that Alison isn’t “A”? | 你怎么确定艾莉森不是A |
[00:44] | Cyrus told me that “A” had him get alison out of town that day. | 赛勒斯告诉我那天 A让他带艾莉森出镇了 |
[00:47] | Do we tell Alison? | 告诉艾莉森吗 |
[00:48] | We destroyed a lot of evidence | 我们破坏了很多 |
[00:49] | that could have proved that she was innocent. | 可以证明她无罪的证据 |
[00:50] | Well, are we gonna say anything before her trial? | 她审判前我们要说什么吗 |
[00:52] | We have to. | 必须说 |
[00:58] | Did you hear back from Hanna? | 有没有联系上汉娜 |
[01:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:00] | They have our cell phones. | 我们的手机被没收了 |
[01:01] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[01:05] | This feels weird. | 这种感觉很奇怪 |
[01:06] | Yeah, of course, it feels weird. | 当然了 感觉是很奇怪 |
[01:07] | We’re in a locked room with razor wire on the roof. | 我们现在身处屋顶布满铁丝网的隔音室里 |
[01:10] | No, I mean coming here with our tail between our legs. | 不 我是说夹着尾巴来到这里 |
[01:13] | You don’t think we owe her an apology? | 你不觉得我们欠她一句道歉吗 |
[01:14] | Aria, we formed a human blockade. | 艾瑞亚 我们害人入狱 |
[01:17] | She’s locked in a cell because of us. | 她坐牢都是因为我们 |
[01:18] | No, she’s locked in a cell because of karma. | 不 她坐牢是因果报应 |
[01:21] | Well, and because of us. | 也因为我们 |
[01:22] | Hey, look, no one is saying that she’s a saint. | 没人说她是圣人 |
[01:25] | Or even a decent human being. | 连正直都算不上 |
[01:26] | But she’s on trial for a murder that she didn’t commit. | 但是她没杀过人却要接受审判 |
[01:29] | Mona set her up and then was killed herself, | 梦娜陷害她 结果害死了自己 |
[01:31] | and now Ali’s going down for it. | 现在艾莉要因此而受牵连 |
[01:33] | I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. | 就算是我的死敌 我也不希望发生这种事 |
[01:35] | Well, she’s definitely runner-up. | 她肯定只能排在第二 |
[01:44] | He was scared to say anything. | 他吓坏了 不敢说什么 |
[01:47] | He still thought Mona was alive | 他仍然认为梦娜还活着 |
[01:48] | and he didn’t want to put her in danger. | 不想让她有任何危险 |
[01:50] | So her plan was to just let me rot in here? | 她的计划就是让我烂在监狱里吗 |
[01:52] | Only until she found out who “A” was, | 直到她找出A |
[01:53] | but then she was going to come back. | 然后她就会回来 |
[01:54] | And you’d be released. | 你就会被释放了 |
[01:56] | But now she– | 可现在她 |
[01:58] | she’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[02:01] | We’re gonna figure out a way to get you out of here. | 我们会想办法把你救出去的 |
[02:06] | Where’s Hanna? | 汉娜呢 |
[02:11] | She really wanted to be here, | 她真的想来看你 |
[02:13] | but she had to spend the day with her mom. | 但她不得不陪她妈妈 |
[02:17] | Your visiting hour is over. | 探访时间结束 |
[02:19] | Let’s go, girls. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[02:22] | We’ll be back soon, okay? | 我们很快会再来看你的 |
[02:29] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[02:35] | You know I’m gonna have to tell my lawyers about Mike, right? | 你知道我必须把迈克的事告诉我的律师吧 |
[02:38] | Ali, please don’t do that. | 艾莉 不要说 |
[02:39] | His testimony might be the only thing that can save me. | 也许只有他的证词才能救得了我 |
[02:44] | Can you just hold off? | 能等等吗 |
[02:46] | Please? | 求你了 |
[02:46] | Just let me find Cyrus, maybe he can lead me to “A.” | 让我去找赛勒斯 也许他能带我找到A |
[02:50] | You’ve been looking for “A”– | 你一直都在查找A |
[02:51] | No, we’ve been trying to find “A’s” henchman. | 不 我们一直都在查A的亲信 |
[02:54] | We thought that “A” was in a jail cell. | 我们以为A在牢里 |
[03:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:05] | I will– I’ll wait. | 我会 我会等等的 |
[03:06] | But… | 但是 |
[03:08] | I want you to know I’m not trying to hurt him. | 我想你知道我并不是想伤害他 |
[03:13] | I just might not have another choice. | 我只是可能别无选择了 |
[03:38] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[03:39] | I’m sorry, you guys, I chickened out. | 抱歉 我临阵退缩了 |
[03:42] | I couldn’t go back there. | 我不能再去那里 |
[03:43] | Not after calling her a liar and a murderer to her face. | 尤其是我还当面说她是骗子和杀人犯 |
[03:47] | She is a liar. | 她确实是个骗子 |
[03:48] | Up until yesterday, | 直到昨天为止 |
[03:49] | we all thought she was a murderer, too. | 我们也都认为她是杀人犯 |
[03:50] | Well, you guys didn’t make a personal appearance | 你们又没亲自出面 |
[03:53] | to cut her open, pour salt in the wound, | 直接伤害她 在伤口上撒盐 |
[03:55] | and then exfoliate it. | 还把她的伤处暴露在外 |
[03:57] | Was she upset? | 她很难过吗 |
[03:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:59] | Your absence kind of took a second position | 我们告诉了她梦娜的事 |
[04:01] | to the bomb we had to drop about Mona. | 对她来说你的缺席就没那么震撼了 |
[04:02] | After we left, Ali was still pretty much in a state of shock. | 我们离开后 艾莉还处在非常震惊的状态 |
[04:06] | Which apparently is contagious. | 这种震惊显然是带有传染性的 |
[04:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:09] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[04:11] | Is this about your brother? | 和你弟弟有关吧 |
[04:13] | Look, if we don’t figure out who “A” is | 如果我们不在艾莉的审判之前 |
[04:15] | before Ali’s trial starts– | 查出谁是A |
[04:17] | She’s going to feed Mike to her defense team. | 她会把迈克的事告诉她的律师 |
[04:19] | Can they make him take the stand? | 他们能强迫他出庭作证吗 |
[04:21] | Yeah. He’ll be a hostile witness. | 能 他会变成敌意证人 |
[04:23] | No, you guys, it’s not about him getting in trouble with the law. | 不 我不是担心他会因此而惹上麻烦 |
[04:26] | Once Mike becomes Ali’s get-out-of-jail-free card, | 一旦迈克变成艾莉的脱狱卡 |
[04:28] | he also becomes “A’s” number one target. | 同时他也会变成A的头号目标 |
[04:33] | No, you don’t have to come to the house, | 不 你没必要过来一趟 |
[04:35] | Peter, I can handle it. | 彼得 这件事我能处理 |
[04:39] | She just walked in. | 她刚走进门 |
[04:40] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点打给你 |
[04:43] | I thought you and Dad weren’t really talking. | 我以为你和爸爸不说话了 |
[04:45] | We weren’t. | 确实是 |
[04:46] | But when our daughter is making field trips to prison, | 但是在我们的女儿去了趟监狱探访时 |
[04:48] | I figure I owe him a jingle. | 我想该打电话给他 |
[04:51] | This family has bent over backwards | 我们在竭尽全力地 |
[04:53] | to keep you out of that place, | 让你远离那个地方 |
[04:54] | and now you’re voluntarily showing up there? | 而你却自愿去那 |
[04:57] | Mom, it’s the first time I’ve even gone to visit Alison– | 妈 这是我第一次去探访艾莉森 |
[04:59] | And your last. | 也是你最后一次 |
[05:01] | This series of poor choices ends today. | 你的胡闹到此为止了 |
[05:06] | If you’re going to skip school, | 如果你要翘课 |
[05:07] | then it’s going to be so you can get into a better one. | 那就让你上一所更好的学校吧 |
[05:10] | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 费城国际机场至伦敦希思罗机场 | |
[05:10] | London? | 伦敦 |
[05:12] | I spoke to Wren, and he managed to get you a– | 我和任聊过了 他给你安排了… |
[05:14] | You called Wren? | 你打了电话给任 |
[05:15] | You hate Wren. | 你讨厌任 |
[05:16] | Well, I’m not holding out for Jonny Raymond’s | 我不会因为强尼·雷蒙德的关系网 |
[05:18] | connections to pull through. | 而故意不肯妥协的 |
[05:21] | Wren got you an interview with a very well-respected | 任帮你在牛津大学争取到了 |
[05:23] | professor at Oxford. | 和一位德高望重的教授面试机会 |
[05:24] | You’ll be staying with him and Melissa. | 你会暂时和他以及梅丽莎一起住 |
[05:26] | Your plane leaves tonight. | 飞机今晚起飞 |
[05:27] | So if I were you, I’d start packing. | 如果我是你 我会马上收拾行李 |
[05:33] | Have a nice day. | 祝你一天过得愉快 |
[05:36] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[05:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:37] | I’m Claire Handelman. | 我是克莱尔·汉德尔曼 |
[05:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:40] | I’ve had your picture staring up at me from my desk. | 我桌子有上你的照片正在盯着我看 |
[05:43] | I’m the Contestant Coordinator | 我是玻璃鞋委员会的 |
[05:44] | of the Glass Slipper Collective. | 选手协调员 |
[05:46] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[05:47] | Was everything okay with my application? | 我的申请有什么问题吗 |
[05:49] | Actually, no. | 其实有点问题 |
[05:51] | You forgot a parent’s signature. | 你忘记家长签名了 |
[05:53] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:54] | I must’ve missed that. | 我一定是忘记了 |
[05:56] | My mom is visiting my dad at his base. | 我妈妈去基地看我爸爸了 |
[05:58] | Can she fax her permission? | 她传真一份同意文件可以吗 |
[06:00] | Sure, no problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[06:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:03] | Oh, the event’s calendar. | 是活动日程表 |
[06:04] | Meet and greet, pancake breakfast, orientation. | 见面会 煎饼早餐 介绍会 |
[06:07] | Each one of you is also assigned a fairy godmother | 你们每个人会被分配到一位仙女教母 |
[06:10] | to help you walk through it. | 帮助你们完成这一切 |
[06:11] | It’s our version of a den mother. | 这是我们对女训导的称呼 |
[06:13] | We keep you girls very busy. | 我们不会让你们闲着的 |
[06:15] | Oh, I had no idea it was such a time commitment. | 我没想到还有这么多时间上的要求 |
[06:18] | Well, is that gonna be a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:20] | No, no, not at all. | 不 没有 |
[06:22] | Um, my boss is out of town for the day, | 我老板今天不在城里 |
[06:24] | but when he gets back I’ll talk to him about swapping some shifts. | 不过等他回来 我会跟他申请调班的 |
[06:27] | Oh, you tell your boss | 你跟你老板说 |
[06:29] | you’re a very promising contestant. | 你是很有前途的选手 |
[06:31] | I only wish you’d started sooner. | 我只希望你可以早点开始 |
[06:33] | You could have collected a couple of glass slippers by now. | 你可以从现在开始收集玻璃鞋了 |
[06:38] | This has to be a quick visit, girls. | 你们不能待太长时间 姑娘们 |
[06:40] | She is upstairs in her room. | 她就在楼上自己的房间里 |
[06:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:50] | Mrs. Hastings? | 海斯汀夫人 |
[06:51] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事情吗 |
[06:53] | A legal question. | 一个法律问题 |
[06:55] | Sure. | 可以 |
[06:59] | I don’t really know where to start. | 不知道该从何说起 |
[07:00] | It’s kind of personal. | 比较私人 |
[07:01] | Uh, Aria, I’m happy to talk to you, | 艾瑞亚 我很愿意跟你谈 |
[07:03] | but I-I need you to understand something. | 不过你需要明白一些问题 |
[07:06] | You and I don’t have attorney-client privilege. | 你和我之前没有当事人保密特权 |
[07:10] | What does that mean exactly? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:12] | Simple answer? | 简单点说 |
[07:13] | I may not be able to keep whatever you tell me | 就是你跟我说过的话 我可能不会保密 |
[07:15] | just between us, even if I want to. | 尽管我想 但是可能也不行 |
[07:26] | I know it’s not your usual rate, | 我知道您的要价比这高得多 |
[07:28] | but for the next hour will you be my lawyer? | 不过您能做我一个小时的律师吗 |
[07:39] | Talia? Can I talk to you? | 塔利亚 能谈谈吗 |
[07:43] | I know Amanda was going to be helping you | 我知道阿曼达这周 |
[07:44] | in the kitchen this week, | 会在厨房帮你忙 |
[07:46] | but something’s come up, | 不过我有点事 |
[07:47] | and I was hoping she could cover my shifts instead. | 我希望她能来替我的班 |
[07:49] | I don’t think that’ll be possible. | 我认为那不太可能 |
[07:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:54] | This is how it’s going to be? | 真的要这样吗 |
[07:56] | I mean, I didn’t say what I said to hurt you. | 我说的话并没有想伤害你的意思 |
[07:58] | It’s not about that, Emily. | 跟那无关 艾米丽 |
[08:00] | Today is my last day. | 今天是我最后一天上班 |
[08:02] | I already told Ezra. I quit. | 我已经对以斯拉说了 我要辞职 |
[08:05] | Was this person involved in the crime directly? | 这个人直接牵涉到罪案吗 |
[08:08] | No. | 没有 |
[08:09] | But he did have information | 但是他有一些信息 |
[08:12] | that could really help the police. | 的确可以帮助警方 |
[08:14] | And he was aware of that? | 他也知道这一点吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:16] | And he withheld it? | 而他隐瞒了是吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:21] | Well, without being familiar with any of the particulars, | 虽然还不清楚具体细节 |
[08:25] | I’d say that if he impeded a police investigation | 不过如果他故意妨碍警方 |
[08:27] | knowingly, then, yes, | 调查的话 那么是的 |
[08:29] | he’d definitely face charges. | 他绝对会面临指控 |
[08:32] | What– what kind of charges? | 什么 什么样的指控 |
[08:34] | Like, jail time? | 会进监狱吗 |
[08:36] | It depends on the nature of the crime. | 这取决于罪行的严重性 |
[08:40] | All right. Well, what if it were serious | 好吧 如果罪行很严重 |
[08:43] | and someone ended up getting killed? | 而且最后有人被杀了 |
[08:48] | How much trouble would he be in? | 他会有多大的麻烦呢 |
[08:51] | A lot. | 很大 |
[08:58] | Spencer, you cannot leave now! | 斯宾塞 你现在不能离开 |
[09:00] | We just found out that Ali isn’t “A” | 我们刚刚才发现艾莉不是A |
[09:02] | and we still don’t know who’s trying to turn us into a chain-gang. | 而我们还是不知道谁想送我们进监狱 |
[09:05] | Well, what am I supposed to do, Hanna? | 我能怎么做呢 汉娜 |
[09:06] | – Miss your flight. – Please. | -错过航班 -拜托 |
[09:08] | Do not think that my mom won’t be waiting in duty-free | 想都不用想 我妈妈一定会在免税店等着 |
[09:10] | just to make sure I catch the next one. | 确保我赶上下一班飞机 |
[09:12] | What did Toby say about this? | 托比对这件事怎么看 |
[09:13] | I don’t know. I didn’t tell Toby. | 我不知道 我没告诉托比 |
[09:15] | The only way to get his attention these days | 这些日子唯一能引起他注意的就是 |
[09:17] | is over a police scanner. | 警方扫描仪 |
[09:18] | Can your mom postpone the interview? | 你妈妈能不能推迟面试时间 |
[09:20] | If you have any suggestions on what you think | 如果你有什么建议可以让我 |
[09:22] | I should say to her, I’m all ears. | 说服她推迟面试的 我洗耳恭听 |
[09:25] | Why not tell the truth? | 为什么不实话实说呢 |
[09:27] | What? I think it’s time that you finally come clean | 怎么了 我觉得你现在是时候可以坦白一切 |
[09:29] | and you ask your mom for help. | 向你妈妈寻求帮助了 |
[09:31] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[09:33] | Hanna, we can’t do that. | 汉娜 我们不能那样做 |
[09:34] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[09:35] | Maybe Hanna’s right. | 也许汉娜说得对 |
[09:36] | What do we have to lose? | 我们还能损失什么呢 |
[09:37] | Uh, my brother. | 我的弟弟 |
[09:40] | Aria, Spencer’s mom can help Mike. | 艾瑞亚 斯宾塞的妈妈可以帮助迈克 |
[09:42] | No, she can’t help us find “A.” | 不 她不能帮我们找出A来 |
[09:45] | You guys, do we really want to rattle “A’s” cage by telling now? | 我们真的要坦白一切来激起A的怒火吗 |
[09:48] | We all know what happens when we do that. | 我们都知道那样做的结果会是什么 |
[10:18] | DiLaurentis. | 迪劳伦提斯 |
[10:20] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[10:39] | Mrs. Hastings. | 海斯汀夫人 |
[10:43] | What are you doing here? | 你到这来干什么 |
[10:44] | I want to know why my daughter and her friends | 我想知道我女儿和她的朋友 |
[10:46] | are visiting you all of a sudden. | 为什么突然来探视你 |
[10:48] | Shouldn’t you ask your daughter that? | 难道你不该去问你女儿吗 |
[10:50] | She won’t give me an answer. | 她不肯告诉我 |
[10:51] | So I thought I’d get it straight from the horse’s mouth. | 所以我想为什么不直接问当事人呢 |
[10:55] | I’ve heard that your own brother | 我听说你的亲哥哥 |
[10:57] | refuses to come here. | 都拒绝来这里看你 |
[10:59] | So why would these girls? | 为什么她们会来呢 |
[11:01] | Because I’m telling the truth. | 因为我说的是实话 |
[11:04] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我本不应该在这里 |
[11:06] | And they know that now. | 她们现在也知道了 |
[11:08] | Unfortunately, Alison, with the lies you’ve told, | 不幸的是 艾莉森 你说了那么多谎言 |
[11:10] | even if your friends believe you, | 即使你的朋友们相信你 |
[11:12] | it’s doubtful a jury will. | 陪审团也不会相信的 |
[11:14] | That’s why I want to take the stand. | 所以我才想出庭 |
[11:17] | I want to tell my side of the story. | 我想以我的角度把整个故事讲出来 |
[11:19] | But my lawyers won’t let me. | 但是我的律师不同意 |
[11:21] | Your lawyers are right. | 你的律师是对的 |
[11:23] | You could say the wrong thing | 你可能会说错话 |
[11:24] | and wind up incriminating yourself. | 然后亲口承认自己有罪 |
[11:26] | But I can’t just sit here quietly | 但是我无法安静地坐在这里 |
[11:28] | while someone gets up there | 眼看着别人站在那里 |
[11:29] | and tries to make me look like a murderer. | 证明我才是凶手 |
[11:31] | Alison, you’ve told so many lies. | 艾莉森 你说了太多谎话了 |
[11:34] | People know that now. | 人们现在都知道了 |
[11:36] | And not just in Rosewood. | 而且不仅仅是玫瑰镇的人 |
[11:38] | Your lawyers are going to have a hard time | 你的律师们想找个愿意相信你的评审员 |
[11:40] | finding a juror willing to believe you. | 简直难上加难 |
[11:43] | I want to tell my side, because, for once, it’s the truth. | 我想自己去说 是因为这次我会说实话 |
[11:46] | Well, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[11:49] | What will you say to Spencer? | 你会对斯宾塞说什么 |
[11:53] | She was almost in this room. | 她差点也被关进来 |
[11:57] | I know what people think about me. | 我知道人们是怎么想我的 |
[12:03] | And I know it’s hard to change someone’s mind | 我也知道一旦人们有了自己的想法 |
[12:05] | once it’s made up. | 就很难改变了 |
[12:09] | But I have to try. | 但我要试一试 |
[12:13] | Then you’ll need a very good coach. | 那你需要一个好老师 |
[12:21] | Mrs. Hastings? | 海斯汀夫人 |
[12:24] | Will you do it? | 你愿意吗 |
[12:28] | Will you be my coach? | 你愿意训练我吗 |
[12:36] | Did you forget about me? | 你是不是把我忘了 |
[12:39] | Oh, my God, Andrew. | 天哪 安德鲁 |
[12:41] | We had a session scheduled for tonight, didn’t we? | 今天晚上约好补课的 对吧 |
[12:43] | – Yep. – I’m so sorry. I totally spaced. | -是的 -抱歉 我完全忘了 |
[12:46] | – Have you been waiting out here long? – No. | -你一直在外面等着吗 -不 |
[12:48] | Just long enough to start Anna Karenina, | 只是看了一会《安娜·卡列尼娜》 |
[12:50] | and finish it. | 而且看完了 |
[12:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[12:54] | The Cold War awaits. Shall we get started? | 我还有一本《冷战》 我们开始吧 |
[12:56] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[12:58] | I feel terrible about flaking, but… | 很抱歉我没准时到 可是 |
[13:03] | can we just hold off on the study sessions | 能不能先把补课的事 |
[13:05] | for a while, maybe? | 停一停 |
[13:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:08] | But if you’re gonna blow off studying, | 可如果你不想学习 |
[13:09] | how about squeezing in a movie? | 那去看电影怎么样 |
[13:11] | I got two tickets to a screening of All The President’s Men . | 我有两张《惊天大阴谋》的票 |
[13:14] | Tonight? | 今晚的吗 |
[13:15] | Tomorrow. At the art house theater downtown. | 明天 市里的艺术剧院 |
[13:18] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:21] | Andrew, yeah, I– I’d like to. | 安德鲁 我愿意去 |
[13:24] | But is this a date? | 可这算是约会吗 |
[13:27] | I don’t know. Is it? | 不知道 是吗 |
[13:29] | No, well, it can’t be. | 不 不能是 |
[13:31] | I’m still sort of seeing Ezra. | 我和以斯拉还算是在一起 |
[13:34] | – Sort of? – No, I am. | -算是 -不 就是 |
[13:37] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[13:38] | Well, you seem less sure about that than you did | 你的口气比回答三权分立 |
[13:39] | about the three branches of government, | 还不确定 |
[13:41] | but don’t sweat it. | 不过不用发誓 |
[13:44] | We’ll go as friends. | 我们以朋友的身份去 |
[13:46] | – Friends. – Study buddies. | -朋友 -学习伙伴 |
[13:48] | Besides, the movie is about Watergate. | 况且 电影是关于水门事件的 |
[13:50] | So it’s like a civics and history lesson rolled into one. | 就像是把公民课和历史课合并到了一起 |
[13:52] | Sounds entertaining. | 听上去挺有意思的 |
[13:54] | You won’t be sorry. | 你不会后悔的 |
[13:56] | It’s a thriller about getting messages from a shadowy figure | 是讲一个从秘密人物那里拿到消息的惊悚故事 |
[13:58] | who knows everybody’s secrets. | 那个人知道所有人的秘密 |
[14:01] | It’s a wild stuff, right? | 挺匪夷所思的 对吧 |
[14:05] | – I’ll see you later. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[14:21] | Sorry, I’ve messed up the wrong apartment. | 对不起 我找错公寓了 |
[14:24] | Flat. | 公寓[英式英语] |
[14:25] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | Apartments are flats. | 公寓是公寓[英式英语] |
[14:27] | Trucks are lorries. | 卡车是卡车[英式英语] |
[14:29] | Sweaters are jumpers. | 毛衣是毛衣[英式英语] |
[14:30] | And now that we have all that sorted, | 既然这些词都理清了 |
[14:32] | you must be Spencer. | 你一定是斯宾塞了 |
[14:33] | I’m Colin. | 我是科林 |
[14:34] | Wren and Melissa’s flatmate. | 任和梅丽莎的室友 |
[14:36] | Welcome to London. | 欢迎来伦敦 |
[14:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | I’m afraid I’ll be playing your host for the next 24 hours. | 恐怕接下来的一天是由我来招待你了 |
[14:42] | Wren and Melissa won’t be back until tomorrow night. | 任和梅丽莎要到明晚才回来 |
[14:45] | My sister isn’t even here? | 我姐姐不在这 |
[14:47] | Wren’s boss invited them to his country home in Kent. | 任的老板邀请他们去他在肯特的家了 |
[14:50] | I imagine after your flight you’re a bit peckish. | 我想你坐了这么长时间的飞机一定饿了 |
[14:53] | How do you feel about… | 你喜不喜欢 |
[14:58] | stale biscuits? | 快过期的饼干 |
[14:59] | I stole these from a child’s lunchbox. | 我是从一个小孩的午餐盒里偷的 |
[15:01] | I have 23 of them. | 我有23个 |
[15:03] | Children, not biscuits. | 小孩 不是饼干 |
[15:06] | Not my children, students. | 不是我的孩子 是我的学生 |
[15:09] | Let’s start over. | 重新来过吧 |
[15:10] | It’s okay. I’m not hungry. | 没关系 我不饿 |
[15:12] | It’s quite a ways for you to come for an interview. | 你大老远来面试真不简单 |
[15:14] | You must really have your heart set on Oxford. | 你一定很想上牛津大学 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[15:18] | Which college? | 哪个学院 |
[15:20] | What? | 什么 |
[15:21] | There are 38 of them within the university. | 牛津大学有38个学院 |
[15:24] | Right, I’m interested in a few of them actually. | 是的 我对其中的几个比较感兴趣 |
[15:28] | I’m sorry, I can’t access my data | 不好意思 我连不上网络 |
[15:30] | and I really have to text my friends. | 我急需给我朋友发消息 |
[15:31] | Can you please help? | 能帮我弄一下吗 |
[15:34] | At the risk of sounding like a nosy git, | 我可能有些多嘴 |
[15:37] | may I suggest that in light of your impending interview | 不过考虑到你即将要参加的面试 |
[15:39] | that you tuck away your mobile | 你最好把手机收起来 |
[15:42] | and pick up a course catalogue? | 多花点时间看看课程目录 |
[15:45] | Or you can tell me to bugger off. | 或者你可以让我走开 |
[15:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | I’m just here to pick up my last check. | 我是来拿最后的工资 |
[16:30] | Are you going on a trip? | 你要去旅行吗 |
[16:34] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[16:36] | After what you said, I had a talk with Eric. | 听了你的话后 我跟埃里克谈了谈 |
[16:39] | A real talk. | 好好地谈了谈 |
[16:41] | I was pretty open with him | 我和他说了很多心里话 |
[16:44] | and it didn’t go so well. | 但我们谈得并不顺利 |
[16:50] | We’re separating. | 我们现在分开了 |
[16:52] | Talia, did I make you have a conversation | 塔利亚 如果不是我的话 |
[16:55] | you weren’t ready to have? | 你们是不是不会分开 |
[16:56] | It was going to happen sooner or later. | 早晚的事 |
[16:59] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[17:01] | Well, I booked a hotel over by another catering gig. | 找了份餐饮工作 在那订了酒店 |
[17:04] | So as long as there’s hot water and clean sheets, | 只要有热水和干净的毛巾就行 |
[17:08] | I’ll stay there for a while. | 我会在那待一段时间 |
[17:09] | But after that? | 可之后嘛 |
[17:13] | I don’t know. | 我就不知道了 |
[17:15] | Look, if you need a place to stay for the next few days, | 如果你接下来几天需要找地方住 |
[17:17] | you can crash at my house. | 你可以来我家 |
[17:19] | Your mom would be okay with that? | 你妈妈会同意吗 |
[17:20] | She’s away. | 她不在家 |
[17:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | Yeah, that would be great. | 好的 这太好了 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:34] | Didn’t you tell me there’s a way to see | 你是不是告诉过我有个办法可以知道 |
[17:36] | if someone’s read the email you sent them? | 对方有没有阅读你发过去的邮件 |
[17:38] | Not if you didn’t attach the thing | 没有附件的话就不行 |
[17:40] | you need to attach to do it. | 必须得加附件 |
[17:42] | How do you know I didn’t? | 你怎么知道我没加 |
[17:44] | Did you? | 你加了吗 |
[17:47] | I sent my resume for a few job openings. | 我把我的简历发给了几个招聘单位 |
[17:50] | I haven’t heard back from any of them. | 但没有一个给我回信的 |
[17:57] | I’m gonna take this upstairs. | 我去楼上接了 |
[18:03] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[18:04] | I covered for you in school, but– | 我在学校帮你签到了 可是 |
[18:05] | My brother is on borrowed time, Hanna. | 我弟弟现在处境很不好 汉娜 |
[18:07] | I can’t be sitting in Spanish conjugating verbs. | 我没时间去学西班牙语的连词和动词 |
[18:09] | I really need to talk to Cyrus. | 我需要跟赛勒斯谈谈 |
[18:11] | You think we’re going to find “A” through Cyrus? | 你觉得我们能通过赛勒斯找到A吗 |
[18:13] | You’re lucky if you can even find Cyrus. | 能找到赛勒斯都算是你走运了 |
[18:15] | I already did. | 我已经找到了 |
[18:16] | So I went back to the diner looking for a lead, | 我又去了那家餐厅找线索 |
[18:18] | and I found one. | 而且找到了 |
[18:19] | Turns out Hank Mahoney is a regular | 原来汉克·马赫尼是常客 |
[18:21] | and he works as a mechanic at a garage | 他在一家修车厂当技师 |
[18:22] | like an hour and a half away. | 离那有一个半小时的车程 |
[18:24] | Aria, you shouldn’t have done that. | 艾瑞亚 你不该这么做 |
[18:25] | No, so when I got there, the shop manager told me | 不 我到那后 车间主管告诉我 |
[18:26] | that Hank was injured while he was working on a car. | 汉克在修车时受伤了 |
[18:29] | Stop saying Hank, it’s confusing. | 别再叫他汉克了 都分不清楚了 |
[18:31] | So where is Cyrus? | 那赛勒斯在哪 |
[18:32] | He’s being treated at Taft Memorial Hospital. | 他在塔夫脱纪念医院接受治疗 |
[18:34] | I called, but he can’t have visitors until tomorrow. | 我打过电话 但明天之前不得去探访他 |
[18:37] | Hanna, we need to go down there and talk to him | 汉娜 我们得在他再次消失之前 |
[18:39] | before he disappears again. | 去那和他谈谈 |
[18:40] | Wait, why are you willing to go down this road | 等等 你为什么愿意 |
[18:42] | with a guy who tried to run you over with his hog? | 跟一个想要骑车撞你的人合作 |
[18:44] | When Mike met up with him, | 当迈克去见他时 |
[18:45] | Cyrus admitted that he was paid to set Ali up. | 赛勒斯承认他受雇陷害艾莉 |
[18:48] | So if we can just talk to him again, | 所以如果我们能再跟他谈谈 |
[18:49] | maybe he can give us some sort of insight | 他说不定能帮我们找出 |
[18:50] | into who contacted him. | 是谁联系他的 |
[18:52] | Why would he tell us now? | 那他为什么现在要告诉我们 |
[18:53] | Because we’ll ask nicely? | 就因为我们好声好气地问他吗 |
[18:54] | Because we’re willing to pay him. | 因为我们愿意付他钱 |
[18:56] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[18:57] | I’m not. I’m sorry. | 我不愿意 不好意思 |
[18:58] | Emily’s already popping and locking my way into college. | 艾米丽的突然参赛已经让我没法上大学了 |
[19:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:02] | All right, I’ll-I’ll figure something out. | 那好 我想点别的办法 |
[19:04] | But you have to come with me. | 但你得和我一起去 |
[19:06] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[19:08] | I mean, he’s kind of a scary guy. | 我是说 他挺可怕的 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, he’s also our only link to the real “A.” | 是啊 但也只有他能帮我们找到真正的A |
[19:17] | Spencer Hastings. | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[19:18] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[19:19] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[19:20] | The pleasure is all mine. | 是我很荣幸才对 |
[19:22] | Please. | 请坐 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | So tell me, Miss Hastings. | 告诉我 海斯汀小姐 |
[19:28] | Why do you wish to further your education | 你为什么选择去这么远的地方 |
[19:30] | away from the colonies? | 继续你的学业 |
[19:33] | Well, why stay in America? | 何必要留在美国呢 |
[19:36] | I believe it was William Fulbright | 我相信威廉·富布赖特说过 |
[19:38] | who said that international education | 国际化的教育 |
[19:40] | is our best opportunity to turn ideologies into human aspirations. | 能让我们将思想转变为精神力量 |
[19:45] | With that being said, | 既然如此 |
[19:46] | how could I do any better than the oldest university | 还有比英语世界中最古老的学校 |
[19:48] | in the English-speaking world? | 更好的选择吗 |
[19:53] | Who are you again? | 你们是谁来着 |
[19:54] | We’re his cousins. | 我们是他的表妹 |
[19:55] | You can’t bring those in. | 你们不能带这些东西进去 |
[19:58] | Both of you, use this on your hands please. | 你们俩用这个涂一下手 |
[20:00] | Front and back. | 手心手背都擦一下 |
[20:04] | Put these on. | 穿上这些 |
[20:05] | Are you sure that this is really necessary? | 你确定有必要这样吗 |
[20:08] | We’re just gonna go see him for a second. | 我们只是想去看他一会 |
[20:10] | And that’s all the time you’ll get. | 你们也只能看他一会 |
[20:12] | But I’m not going to risk you giving him | 不过我可不想冒险 |
[20:14] | or any of the other patients an infection. | 让你们感染了他或其他病人 |
[20:18] | Burn unit? | 烧伤科 |
[20:18] | You didn’t tell me that. | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[20:20] | I-I didn’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[20:21] | I thought he had a broken leg or something. | 我还以为他只是弄断了腿什么的 |
[20:23] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[20:25] | No net? No visit. | 不干净就不得探访 |
[21:27] | So the tailor looks at the pants and says, “Euripides?” | 裁缝看着裤子说”欧里庇得斯” |
[21:31] | And the gentleman replies, “Yes, Eumend-ides.” | 绅士说”是的 里面是皮的” |
[21:37] | I’m gonna need to add that one to my repertoire | 我要把这个加到我的哲学类 |
[21:39] | of philosophical knock-knock jokes. | 暖场笑话清单里 |
[21:41] | Well, it’s a shame you’re not staying longer to meet | 太可惜了 你才待了这么一小会 |
[21:44] | Professor Heath. | 都没见到希斯教授 |
[21:45] | She teaches a course on Mythology and Modern Literature | 她是教神话和现代哲学的 |
[21:48] | that I think you’d find quite diverting. | 你可能会很感兴趣 |
[21:51] | I would be happy to write a note | 如果你不介意的话 |
[21:53] | introducing myself to her if you wouldn’t mind– | 我很乐意给她留个便条做个自我介绍 |
[21:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:59] | I… | 我… |
[22:00] | What have you got in there? | 那里面装了什么 |
[22:02] | I… | 我… |
[22:04] | Is that… | 那是… |
[22:10] | I– I really don’t know how this happened. | 我真的不知道为什么会发生这种事 |
[22:13] | I– I need to wash my hands. | 我得洗洗手 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:09] | You’re really good. | 你真的很棒 |
[23:13] | I just came to drop off your key. | 我只是来把钥匙给你的 |
[23:17] | Guess you didn’t get my text. | 估计你没收到信息 |
[23:19] | No. | 没错 |
[23:19] | I was rehearsing for this pageant thing. | 我只是在为选美比赛排练 |
[23:23] | You don’t sound thrilled, why do it? | 你听起来不是很感兴趣 为什么要参加呢 |
[23:28] | I’m doing it for a friend. | 我是为了我的朋友 |
[23:29] | To help her win money. | 帮她赢奖金 |
[23:31] | Sorry. Don’t buy it. | 不好意思 我可不相信 |
[23:34] | What? | 什么 |
[23:36] | I don’t buy it. | 我可不相信 |
[23:38] | The way you just danced? | 你刚跳舞的样子 |
[23:39] | Nobody works that hard for just the money. | 没人会为了钱跳得那么卖力 |
[23:42] | To get the money I have to win it. | 为了钱 我必须得赢 |
[23:45] | It’s not like I can half-ass it. | 我又不会分一半钱 |
[23:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:50] | It’s for Hanna. | 是为了汉娜 |
[23:51] | Emily, it was a compliment. | 艾米丽 我是在夸你 |
[23:56] | But, yeah, maybe it’s for me, too. | 不过 可能也是为了我自己 |
[24:00] | I guess I just never really saw you | 可能我只是从来没觉得 |
[24:01] | as the beauty pageant type. | 你会去参加选美比赛 |
[24:04] | I’m not. | 的确 |
[24:05] | But that’s part of it. | 不过那只是一部分原因 |
[24:07] | You know, I-I keep thinking if I work hard and win this, | 我只是想如果我能努力训练赢得比赛 |
[24:11] | then I’ll know I have it in me | 那我就会明白 |
[24:12] | to take control of my life. | 我还是能掌控我的人生的 |
[24:18] | That must sound pretty stupid. | 听上去肯定很蠢 |
[24:20] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[24:30] | – Come on. – What are you doing? | -来吧 -你要干什么 |
[24:31] | You’re gonna dance with me. | 你来跟我一起跳 |
[25:03] | Mr. Mahoney? You have visitors. | 马赫尼先生 有人来看你了 |
[25:10] | Hey, Cyrus, we wanted to come talk to you, | 赛勒斯 我们想来和你谈谈 |
[25:14] | but we didn’t realize you’d been in such a bad accident. | 但是我们不知道事故这么严重 |
[25:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:23] | It’s no accident. | 这不是事故 |
[25:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:26] | Wait, are you saying someone did this to you? | 你觉得是有人对你下的手吗 |
[25:34] | Cyrus, what happened? | 赛勒斯 怎么回事 |
[25:45] | Here. | 拿着 |
[26:01] | Carjack. | 劫车 |
[26:04] | Okay, time to say goodbye. | 好了 该说再见了 |
[26:15] | Can we just have two more minutes? | 我们能再待两分钟吗 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:17] | Please, two more minutes is all we need. | 求你了 我们只要两分钟 |
[26:19] | I’m not here for your needs. | 我可不是为你们服务的 |
[26:21] | My job is to take care of your cousin. | 我的工作是照顾好你们的表兄 |
[26:23] | Well, he would want us to stay longer. | 他希望我们多待一会 |
[26:25] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[26:26] | But what Mr. Mahoney needs right now is rest. | 但是马赫尼先生现在需要休息 |
[26:29] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[26:30] | Spencer, slow down. | 斯宾塞 慢点说 |
[26:31] | There was blood everywhere! Okay? | 到处都是血 好吗 |
[26:33] | I threw out the purse, but what if somebody finds it | 我把包扔掉了 但万一有人发现了 |
[26:35] | and they turn it in? | 报警了怎么办 |
[26:36] | Whose blood is it? | 是谁的血 |
[26:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:38] | It’s mine or yours or Mona’s? | 是你的还是我的 还是梦娜的 |
[26:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:42] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我觉得我都快要吐了 |
[26:43] | Spencer, you really need to calm down, okay? | 斯宾塞 你需要冷静一下 |
[26:45] | How? Do you know what this means? | 怎么冷静 你知道这说明什么吗 |
[26:47] | It means that “A” put it in my bag before I got to the airport. | 说明这是A在我去机场前塞进我包里的 |
[26:50] | If they had it found it in the X-ray machine | 要是在过安检的时候被查到了的话 |
[26:51] | I would still be there. | 我肯定会被扣下 |
[26:52] | I would be getting grilled by dozens of federal agents. | 被好多气汹汹的联邦探员审问 |
[26:55] | But you’re not. | 但你没有 |
[26:56] | All right? Luckily you found them. | 是吧 现在发现说明你很幸运 |
[26:57] | Aria, I’m freaking out, okay? | 艾瑞亚 我快要被吓疯了 |
[26:59] | I want to come home. | 我想回家 |
[27:00] | So come home, Spence. | 那就回家吧 斯宾塞 |
[27:01] | I can’t. | 我回不去 |
[27:02] | How am I supposed to get on a plane? | 我要怎么登机 |
[27:03] | What if they find a pinky-toe | 要是他们在我的托运行李里 |
[27:05] | in my checked luggage? | 搜到断脚趾怎么办 |
[27:07] | Well, apparently you’re not the only one being targeted. | 显然不止你一个人被盯上了 |
[27:09] | Why, what do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[27:11] | “A” put Cyrus in the hospital. | A把赛勒斯害进医院了 |
[27:12] | And I’m guessing it’s punishment for meeting Mike. | 我觉得这是我们要见迈克的惩罚 |
[27:15] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[27:16] | Yeah, it looks like “A” hurt Cyrus | A把赛勒斯弄成重伤 |
[27:18] | and tried to make it look like a carjacking. | 还想伪装成是劫车事故 |
[27:19] | Aria, I really– I can’t be hearing this right now. | 艾瑞亚 我真的不敢再听下去了 |
[27:21] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[27:23] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我懂 是我不对 |
[27:23] | I didn’t mean to make it worse. | 我不是有意想吓唬你 |
[27:25] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做了 |
[27:26] | I’m just gonna go back in there– | 我只需要再回去一下 |
[27:27] | Miss, you better take a step back | 小姐 你最好后退一步 |
[27:30] | or I’m gonna have to call security. | 不然我就叫保安了 |
[27:31] | Hey, Spencer, I have to go. | 斯宾塞 我得挂了 |
[27:39] | 冷静 看下你的随身行李 那里流出来的血更多 A | |
[27:47] | Step and back and step and over. | 前跨 后跨 前跨 停 |
[27:50] | Turn. | 转身 |
[27:52] | I can’t do it. | 我跳不来 |
[27:53] | Yes, you can. Okay, mirror me. | 你能做到的 照着我的跳 |
[27:55] | Come on. | 快来 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:58] | Step and back and step and over. | 前跨 后跨 前跨 停 |
[28:02] | Turn… | 转身 |
[28:04] | Drop. | 下 |
[28:26] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[28:29] | Come on. | 不哭了 |
[28:59] | Next time wear pants. | 下次别穿这么露了 |
[29:02] | I could’ve taken her. | 我本来能搞定她的 |
[29:03] | No, you couldn’t have. | 不 你搞不定的 |
[29:04] | Well, you could have distracted her. | 你本来可以先分散她注意力 |
[29:06] | What do you want me to? Juggle? | 怎么分散 玩杂耍吗 |
[29:07] | Something! | 都行 |
[29:09] | God, the prison guards were less intimidating. | 天呐 狱警都没有这么凶狠 |
[29:11] | I mean, I took one step towards that room | 我就靠近那病房一步 |
[29:13] | and she flew over that desk like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. | 她就从桌边奔过来就像《卧虎藏龙》里那样 |
[29:17] | And meanwhile, “A” is tying up loose ends | 同时 A在动些小手脚 |
[29:19] | and Cyrus is one of them. | 赛勒斯就中招了 |
[29:30] | Wait, this “C” is a “V”. | 这个C应该是V吧 |
[29:32] | – Look. – What? | -你看 -什么 |
[29:33] | It’s not “Carjack”. | 不是”劫车” |
[29:35] | We read it wrong. It’s “Varjack”. | 我们看错了 是”瓦加科” |
[29:38] | Cyrus wasn’t trying to tell us what happened. | 赛勒斯不是想告诉我们发生了什么 |
[29:40] | He was trying to tell us who did it. | 而是想告诉我们是谁干的 |
[29:41] | You think that “A” is going by the name “Varjak”? | 你觉得A是瓦加克吗 |
[29:44] | Why not? | 有推理错吗 |
[29:45] | I mean, Spencer always said how Ali was obsessed | 斯宾塞总是说艾莉多么喜欢看 |
[29:47] | with Breakfast at Tiffany’s . | 《蒂凡尼的早餐》 |
[29:49] | She turned into Holly for that fake passport. | 她用那本假护照变成了霍莉身份 |
[29:52] | Maybe “A” is taunting her by being Paul Varjak. | 也许A扮成保罗·瓦加克是为了嘲讽她 |
[29:56] | Cyrus spelled it wrong. | 赛勒斯拼错了 |
[29:58] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[30:00] | Why is that awesome? | 这有什么棒的 |
[30:00] | It just means he’s a bad speller. | 这只能说明他拼写烂啊 |
[30:02] | Or it means that he’s never seen it written down. | 或说明他从来没看过这个名字的拼写 |
[30:05] | That “A” hasn’t contacted him through email or text. | A不是和他邮件或者短信联系 |
[30:09] | They spoke. | 他们面对面交谈 |
[30:56] | Did you find a bedbug? | 是有臭虫吗 |
[30:58] | No, I’m just repacking. | 没 我只是在重新打包 |
[30:59] | Can I, um, borrow your laptop? | 能借下你的笔记本吗 |
[31:01] | I want to change my flight. | 我想改下航班 |
[31:02] | Just let me put the food down. | 先等我把食物放好 |
[31:04] | Actually, maybe you could call me a cab. | 对了 你可以帮我叫辆出租 |
[31:06] | I want to go home, tonight. | 我今晚就想回家 |
[31:09] | Before your sister returns? | 在你姐姐回来之前吗 |
[31:11] | I just– I just really need to go home. | 我只是 特别想回家 |
[31:14] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[31:16] | Hey, Spencer, take a moment– | 斯宾塞 缓一缓 |
[31:17] | Please, I just need to pack. | 别烦我 让我整理好 |
[31:18] | You’re having a panic attack. | 你这是恐慌发作了 |
[31:20] | No, this is just what it looks like when I pack. | 没有 我整理东西就是这幅样子 |
[31:21] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:22] | Will you get out of my way? | 能别来烦我了吗 |
[31:27] | I teach primary school, and when one of my kids is having a bit of a day | 我教小学生 要是我的学生不开心了 |
[31:31] | because a girl won’t share her crayons | 比如因为女生不肯借她的蜡笔 |
[31:32] | or a boy ate the color blue, | 或者男生把蓝蜡笔吃了 |
[31:35] | I take them through a relaxation exercise. | 我就带他们做放松操 |
[31:37] | Look, I didn’t eat a crayon, okay? | 我可没有吃蜡笔 |
[31:38] | I’m just dealing with oversized toiletries right now. | 我只是想办法把太多化妆品塞进去 |
[31:41] | Humor me. | 听我的 |
[31:42] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[31:45] | Focus on your breath. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[31:49] | Imagine the breath going deep into your belly, | 想象呼吸深潜到你的肚子里 |
[31:52] | surrounding all that nervous energy… | 带走了所有紧张情绪 |
[31:57] | and letting it out. | 然后呼出来 |
[32:03] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想要谈谈吗 |
[32:08] | No. | 不想 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:16] | Well, then can you at least leave the bedbugs | 但你至少能别这么抓狂 |
[32:17] | and let me make you something to eat? | 让我给你做点好吃的可以吗 |
[32:25] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[32:26] | Hi, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[32:27] | I stopped by your work. | 我去你办公室了 |
[32:28] | They told me you were rehearsing here. | 他们说你在这里排练 |
[32:30] | Yeah. My routine for the competition. | 没错 我在准备比赛 |
[32:35] | Is everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[32:36] | My mom said that she sent over the– | 我妈说她发了… |
[32:37] | No, I got her signature. | 我收到了 |
[32:38] | That isn’t why I’m here. | 不是因为这事来的 |
[32:41] | Emily, when you filled out the application, | 艾米丽 你在填申请表的时候 |
[32:43] | did you read the entire thing? | 有没有把条款都看过一遍 |
[32:46] | Yeah, I mean… | 看了 |
[32:47] | I think so, except for the permission part. | 应该都看了 除了许可条约 |
[32:50] | The application form explicitly mentions | 申请表上明确提到 |
[32:52] | that all contestants must be of good moral character. | 所有参赛者须有良好品德 |
[33:01] | I’m not following. | 我没懂你的意思 |
[33:03] | You should have at least mentioned it to me. | 你至少得跟我提下这事 |
[33:05] | You must’ve known you would make the board | 你肯定知道你去 |
[33:07] | apprehensive by you participating as a contestant. | 参加比赛会让委员会感到忧虑 |
[33:10] | More than apprehensive. | 远不止忧虑 |
[33:12] | Are you forcing me to drop out? | 你是在逼我退出吗 |
[33:13] | We can’t force you to do anything. | 我们没法逼你做任何事 |
[33:16] | Only encourage you. | 只是鼓励你这么做 |
[33:17] | You don’t want me in the pageant | 你不想让我参加选美比赛 |
[33:19] | because of who I date? | 是因为我的对象吗 |
[33:20] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[33:22] | This is about your close connection to the Alison DiLaurentis case. | 是因为你和艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯关系密切 |
[33:27] | The board is concerned that if you participate, | 委员会担心如果你参赛 |
[33:29] | our sponsors will drop out | 赞助商会退出赞助 |
[33:31] | to avoid any negative association. | 以避免负面影响 |
[33:38] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[33:40] | Did you hear back about a job? | 工作有答复了吗 |
[33:42] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:46] | Ted called. | 泰德打电话了 |
[33:50] | We went for a walk and talked | 我们一起去散步谈话 |
[33:53] | and… | 所以… |
[33:54] | the rest is history. | 过去的都算过去了 |
[34:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:01] | That response really put the “Luke” in lukewarm. | 这反应我还真没想到 |
[34:03] | No I’m, I’m happy for you. | 不 我为你高兴 |
[34:06] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[34:08] | Aren’t you the one who convinced me to go back to Ted | 不是你让我去找泰德 |
[34:10] | and ask for his forgiveness? | 请求他的原谅吗 |
[34:13] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我… |
[34:16] | I don’t think it’s fair that he made you | 我觉得他不该让你 |
[34:17] | twist in the wind for so long. | 纠结那么久 |
[34:19] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[34:23] | I’m glad that he took the time to think about it. | 我很高兴他花时间去思考了 |
[34:27] | If he’d just said “Okay” right away, | 如果他马上答应 |
[34:31] | that wouldn’t have been honest. | 那肯定不诚实 |
[34:34] | He needed to come to it on his own time. | 他需要自己好好考虑 |
[34:38] | Well, didn’t that make you sort of wish | 这不会让你觉得 |
[34:39] | you hadn’t apologized? | 你不该道歉吗 |
[34:42] | No. | 不会 |
[34:44] | I feel awful about what I did, | 我为自己做的事内疚 |
[34:46] | and I needed to say that. | 我需要说出来 |
[34:48] | Not only for him to forgive me, | 我不仅需要他原谅我 |
[34:51] | but for me to forgive myself. | 而且需要自己原谅自己 |
[34:57] | I really am fine. | 我真的没事 |
[34:59] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[35:02] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[35:10] | Talia? | 塔利亚 |
[35:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[35:12] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我就行 |
[35:14] | I followed your lead, now you follow mine. | 我按你说的做了 现在你听我的 |
[35:16] | Miss Handelman? | 汉德尔曼小姐 |
[35:17] | Oh. I’ve really got to get going. | 我真的该走了 |
[35:19] | Emily just wanted you to know | 艾米丽想让你知道 |
[35:21] | that she understands the board’s position. | 她理解董事会的难处 |
[35:24] | Well, I’m sorry it had to come down to this. | 很遗憾事情到了这个地步 |
[35:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:27] | We’re just concerned that if anyone found out | 不过我们担心要是有人发现 |
[35:30] | you wanted her to drop out | 你想让她退出 |
[35:32] | because of a friendship she has– | 就因为她交的朋友… |
[35:34] | That friend is on trial for murder. | 那个朋友是谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[35:36] | But in this country, | 但是在我们国家 |
[35:38] | you’re innocent until proven guilty. | 除非证明有罪就是清白 |
[35:40] | Unless the pageant judges know better than the ones | 难道选美评审比最高法院的法官 |
[35:42] | on the Supreme Court. | 知道的还多吗 |
[35:44] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[35:46] | I’m encouraging you. | 我是鼓励你 |
[35:49] | Perhaps your sponsors could make a donation | 你们的赞助商是不是可以 |
[35:51] | toward Emily’s education. | 赞助一下艾米丽的学费 |
[36:06] | Did you seriously just ask her to send me a check? | 你刚才是让她给我送钱吗 |
[36:09] | They’re not going to do that. | 他们不会的 |
[36:11] | You never know. | 这可说不准 |
[36:18] | Did you talk to Mike? | 你问过迈克吗 |
[36:20] | Does he have any idea who Varjak is? | 他知道瓦加科是谁吗 |
[36:22] | I can’t find Mike. | 我找不到迈克 |
[36:24] | He might be at a game. | 他可能在比赛 |
[36:26] | I’m looking for his schedule right now. | 我正在找他的日程安排 |
[36:31] | Han, I’m gonna call you back. | 汉娜 我先挂了 |
[36:34] | Aria? You home? | 艾瑞亚 你在家吗 |
[36:37] | Yeah, I’m up here. | 我在楼上 |
[36:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:01] | Yeah, I was just standing on that thing and it broke. | 我刚才站在那个东西上 它突然就倒了 |
[37:10] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[37:12] | What? | 什么 |
[37:13] | The nut and bolt don’t match. | 螺母和螺栓不匹配 |
[37:16] | If your brother had been on this, | 如果你弟弟用这个 |
[37:18] | the weights would have crushed his skull. | 肯定会把他砸死的 |
[37:49] | This hurt? | 疼吗 |
[37:51] | Yeah, a little. | 有点 |
[37:54] | I don’t think it’s broken, | 应该没骨折 |
[37:55] | but you might have a sprain. | 但可能扭伤了 |
[37:58] | What were you doing on top of that thing anyway? | 你上去干什么 |
[38:01] | I was just grabbing something | 我想从上面的记事板上 |
[38:03] | from the board up there. | 拿点东西 |
[38:04] | See? That’s why we need to hang out more. | 我们真该多花时间在一起 |
[38:07] | I’m basically a human stepladder. | 我基本就是个人肉梯子 |
[38:09] | You know, for such a petite girl, | 你这么娇小的姑娘 |
[38:12] | you bring a lot of chaos. | 还真会找麻烦啊 |
[38:15] | It’s not that I mind chasing down angry bikers | 我不是介意拿上球棒 |
[38:17] | with a baseball bat, ’cause, I mean, I don’t. | 追气急败坏骑车的人 我真不介意 |
[38:20] | I like problems. | 我喜欢处理问题 |
[38:22] | Math equations, jigsaw puzzles, | 数学方程式 拼图游戏 |
[38:24] | complicated girls, | 复杂难搞的姑娘 |
[38:26] | they don’t scare me. | 这些吓不倒我 |
[38:28] | But what does scare me is this swelling. | 但我害怕你扭伤肿胀 |
[38:31] | We might need to get a doctor to look at this. | 可能得去看看医生了 |
[38:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:38] | Here. Go to town. | 来 给你擦擦 |
[38:42] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[39:19] | Spencer, call me as soon as you get this. | 斯宾塞 收到信息马上给我回电话 |
[39:22] | I want you to cancel your flight home. | 你要取消回家的飞机 |
[39:53] | I brought you some magazines. | 我给你带了几本杂志 |
[39:56] | But they took them. | 但是被他们没收了 |
[40:00] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
[40:02] | You have to go through the canteen. | 得经过餐厅那边 |
[40:03] | Yeah, they told me. | 他们跟我说了 |
[40:06] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[40:15] | Ali, I’ve been thinking about what I said to you. | 艾莉 我一直在想我跟你说的话 |
[40:17] | Hanna, please don’t apologize. | 汉娜 不要跟我道歉 |
[40:21] | When I first got here, | 刚被关进来时 |
[40:23] | I kept thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[40:26] | “How did this happen? | “怎么会这样” |
[40:29] | What did I do to deserve this?” | “我干了什么要沦落到这个地步” |
[40:33] | I honestly thought that I was helping you guys. | 我真以为我是在帮你们 |
[40:37] | Telling you what to wear, | 告诉你们穿什么 |
[40:40] | how to act, who to like. | 怎么说怎么做 喜欢谁 |
[40:45] | And when you stopped listening, | 你们不再听我的话时 |
[40:46] | I found new people who would. | 我又找了听话的人 |
[40:52] | Being here? | 可在这里 |
[40:55] | No one listens to me. | 没人听我的 |
[40:59] | I can’t even decide | 我甚至都不能决定 |
[41:01] | what to wear, what to eat… | 自己穿什么 吃什么 |
[41:06] | and when to shower. | 什么时候洗澡 |
[41:09] | I’m told everything. | 一切我都得听别人的 |
[41:12] | Everything’s an order. | 干什么我都得听命令 |
[41:15] | I never realized | 我以前不知道 |
[41:18] | how bad that felt, | 那种感觉有多糟 |
[41:21] | to be on the other side of that. | 什么都听别人指手画脚 |
[41:23] | So I’m sorry. | 所以 对不起 |
[41:34] | Do you think that we could start over? | 你觉得我们可以重新开始吗 |
[41:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:45] | But we could try. | 但是我们可以试试 |
[41:50] | But only if you’re honest with us… | 前提是你跟我们 |
[41:53] | about everything. | 坦白一切 |
[41:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:02] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[42:05] | Who is Varjak? | 瓦加科是谁 |
[42:11] | 我会复仇 也会报答 他们总会失足 他们的灾祸即将到来 他们在劫难逃 | |
[42:32] | 我会复仇 也会报答 他们总会失足 他们的灾祸即将到来 他们在劫难逃 |