时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We need to open it. | 我们要打开看看 |
[00:05] | I can’t look. | 我不能看 |
[00:06] | Mona’s body might actually be in there. | 梦娜的尸体可能就在里面 |
[00:10] | Nervous about something? | 有什么急事吗 |
[00:11] | Mona Vanderwaal retained me to handle her affairs | 梦娜·范德瓦尔委托我处理 |
[00:13] | in the event of her demise. | 她死后的事务 |
[00:15] | I was instructed to wait 30 days after her death, | 她指示我在她死后三十天 |
[00:17] | then deliver this to you personally. | 亲手把这个交给你 |
[00:18] | You might need to get a doctor to look at this. | 可能得去看看医生了 |
[00:23] | Spencer, I have to tell you the truth | 斯宾塞 趁还不算太迟 |
[00:25] | before it’s too late. | 我得把真相告诉你 |
[00:26] | You must be Spencer. I’m Colin. | 你一定是斯宾塞了 我是科林 |
[00:28] | Wren and Melissa’s flatmate. | 任和梅丽莎的室友 |
[00:29] | Welcome to London. | 欢迎来伦敦 |
[00:30] | Why are you so sure that Alison isn’t “A”? | 你怎么确定艾莉森不是A |
[00:32] | Cyrus told me that “A” had him get Alison out of town that day. | 赛勒斯告诉我 那天A让他带艾莉森出镇了 |
[00:35] | Cyrus, what happened? | 赛勒斯 怎么回事 |
[00:38] | – Carjack? – It’s Varjak. | -劫车 -是”瓦加科” |
[00:40] | Cyrus wasn’t trying to tell us what happened. | 赛勒斯不是想告诉我们发生了什么 |
[00:41] | He was trying to tell us who did it. | 而是想告诉我们是谁干的 |
[00:43] | You know I’m gonna have to tell my lawyers about Mike? | 你知道我必须把迈克的事告诉我的律师吧 |
[00:45] | Ali, please don’t do that. | 艾莉 不要说 |
[00:46] | His testimony might be the only thing that can save me. | 也许只有他的证词才能救得了我 |
[00:52] | Veronica reviewed your case and agrees with me. | 维罗妮卡审查了你的案件 她和我意见一致 |
[00:55] | It’s not a good idea for you to take the stand. | 你出庭作证实在不是个好主意 |
[00:58] | How is telling the truth not a good idea? | 为什么说出真相不是好主意呢 |
[01:00] | Because you don’t have anyone to back up your story. | 因为没有任何人能证实你的说辞 |
[01:02] | I told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[01:03] | Cyrus Petrillo asked me to meet him at the time of the murder. | 赛勒斯·彼得里洛让我在案发时与他见面 |
[01:07] | He set me up. | 他陷害了我 |
[01:08] | You also told the police he kidnapped you. | 可你对警方说 他绑架了你 |
[01:11] | And if you admit that lie, | 如果你承认那是个谎言 |
[01:13] | no jury will believe anything else you say. | 那陪审团的人不会再相信你的话 |
[01:19] | There’s someone else… | 还有一个人… |
[01:22] | that can testify that I was set up. | 他能证明我是被陷害的 |
[01:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:31] | Does this person know for a fact | 那个人是否能肯定 |
[01:32] | where you were at the time of the murder? | 案发时你到底在哪里 |
[01:35] | No, but he– | 不能 可是他… |
[01:36] | Well, then no matter how compelling their testimony is, | 那不管他们的证词有多么让人信服 |
[01:39] | they won’t be able to corroborate your story. | 都无法证实你的说辞是真的 |
[01:42] | So what, I’m just supposed to sit here | 怎么 难道我就应该坐在这里 |
[01:44] | and pray that you can poke holes in the prosecution’s theory? | 祈祷你可以找出控方证词的漏洞吗 |
[01:48] | There is another option. | 还有一个选择 |
[01:50] | The D.A. is offering a plea bargain. | 地方检察官提出辩诉交易 |
[01:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:55] | It means that if you plead guilty | 意思是如果你承认有罪 |
[01:57] | and you take responsibility for your actions– | 并愿意为你的行为负责 |
[01:59] | Wait. They want me to admit to killing Mona? | 等等 他们希望我承认杀了梦娜吗 |
[02:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:03] | And they want you to name the person that helped you do it. | 而且他们希望你说出帮凶的名字 |
[02:07] | Well, that’s insane. | 太荒唐了 |
[02:08] | If you do both, they’ll give you 15 years. | 如果做到以上两点 可以判你十五年 |
[02:11] | You could be out in 10 with good behavior. | 行为良好的话 十年就可以出狱 |
[02:13] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那绝不可能 |
[02:15] | Alison, this is a big decision. | 艾莉森 这是个重要的抉择 |
[02:18] | You need to talk it over with your father. | 你必须跟你父亲商量一下 |
[02:19] | There’s nothing to talk about, because I did not kill Mona. | 没什么可商量的 因为我根本没杀梦娜 |
[02:24] | I’m not advocating you take this, | 我并不主张你接受这个提议 |
[02:27] | I just need you to understand | 但我必须让你明白 |
[02:29] | that the evidence against you is substantial. | 有确凿的证据证明你是凶手 |
[02:32] | If we go to trial, | 如果到了法庭上 |
[02:33] | the chances of you getting acquitted are not good. | 判你无罪释放的机会非常渺茫 |
[02:36] | And if you’re found guilty, | 如果判你有罪的话 |
[02:38] | the prosecution will be seeking life without parole. | 控方会要求判你终身监禁不得假释 |
[02:43] | The police are already building a case | 警方已经立案调查 |
[02:44] | against the person they believe helped you. | 那个他们认为是你帮凶的人 |
[02:49] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[02:52] | Hanna Marin. | 汉娜·玛琳 |
[03:31] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[03:32] | I thought you weren’t leaving till Thursday? | 我以为你会一直待到周四的 |
[03:34] | No, I’m sticking with my original plan. | 不 我坚持原定计划 |
[03:35] | I’m going back today. | 今天就回去 |
[03:37] | I barely even got a chance to see you. | 我还没来得及好好看看你 |
[03:39] | Besides, didn’t Mom change your flight last night? | 而且 昨晚妈妈不是改了你的航班了吗 |
[03:41] | Yeah, I’m changing it back. | 是的 不过我又改回去了 |
[03:43] | Spencer, | 斯宾塞 |
[03:45] | mom went out of her way to track down her friend | 妈妈想尽办法才找到 |
[03:46] | who works at St. Andrews. | 在圣安德鲁斯工作的朋友 |
[03:48] | It wasn’t easy getting you that interview. | 为你争取到这次面试很不容易 |
[03:50] | I don’t want to go on another interview. | 我再也不想参加面试了 |
[03:52] | Yesterday was embarrassing enough. | 昨天丢的脸已经足够了 |
[03:54] | It’s not like you to run away. | 逃跑不是你的风格 |
[03:56] | The Spencer I know would stay and nail it | 我认识的斯宾塞会留下来解决此事 |
[03:58] | just to prove a point. | 只为证明自己是优秀的 |
[03:59] | Okay, I’m not running away. | 行了 我不是要逃跑 |
[04:00] | This just isn’t a good time for me to be here. | 只是现在我真的不能待在这里 |
[04:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:04] | Because there’s a lot going on with my friends and… | 因为我朋友们有很多麻烦 还有… |
[04:10] | Toby. | 托比 |
[04:16] | What’s going on with Toby? | 你和托比怎么了 |
[04:19] | I don’t know. We’re not really talking right now. | 不知道 我们最近都不怎么说话了 |
[04:27] | He became a cop to try to protect me. | 他当警察是想保护我 |
[04:29] | And now his job is ruining our relationship. | 可现在他的工作正在慢慢毁掉我们的感情 |
[04:35] | Sounds like being here is what you need. | 听起来你现在正需要留在这里 |
[04:38] | Sometimes relationships run their course. | 有时候感情会顺其自然地发展下去 |
[04:41] | But you can’t see it until you have a little distance. | 当你们拉开距离时才会看清楚这一切 |
[04:47] | It’s not… it’s not just about Toby. | 不光是… 不光是托比的事 |
[04:54] | You know what the best part about living here has been for me? | 你知道我住在这里最享受的是什么吗 |
[05:00] | Getting a fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[05:01] | Away from all the Rosewood drama. | 远离玫瑰镇的那些琐事 |
[05:05] | Yeah, that must be nice. | 是啊 那一定很好 |
[05:06] | This could be your future, too. | 你以后也可以过这样的生活 |
[05:09] | Don’t miss out on the opportunity. | 别错过这次机会 |
[05:20] | Hanna says Alison doesn’t know anyone named Varjak. | 汉娜说艾莉森不认识叫瓦加科的人 |
[05:23] | And you believe that? | 你相信她说的话吗 |
[05:24] | Why would she lie? Her life is on the line. | 她为什么要撒谎 她现在面临牢狱之灾 |
[05:27] | Yeah, so is Mike’s. | 迈克也有危险 |
[05:29] | We need to talk to Cyrus. | 我们要和赛勒斯谈谈 |
[05:30] | If Varjak paid him to set up Ali, | 如果瓦加克付钱让他陷害艾莉 |
[05:32] | then Varjak knows who “A” is– | 那瓦加克就知道A是谁 |
[05:34] | Well, I called the hospital this morning. | 今早我给医院打了电话 |
[05:35] | And the nurse said Cyrus had a setback. | 护士说赛勒斯的病情加重了 |
[05:37] | He’s in the ICU. | 他现在进重症监护病房了 |
[05:41] | Maybe Mike should tell the cops what he knows. | 也许迈克应该把他知道的都告诉警察 |
[05:43] | Then he winds up in jail with Ali. | 那他就要和艾莉一起坐牢了 |
[05:44] | Better than in the ICU with Cyrus. | 总好过和赛勒斯一起进重症监护病房 |
[05:46] | Well, I’m not letting either of those things happen to my brother. | 我不会让我弟弟发生这种事情 |
[05:51] | Maybe Ezra can help us. | 也许以斯拉可以帮我们 |
[05:52] | But he did do a lot of research for his book. | 但他的确为了他的书做了很多调查 |
[05:54] | Maybe he came across that name at some point. | 也许他无意中见过那个名字 |
[06:10] | So I take Melissa convince she to stay. | 看来梅丽莎说服你留了下来 |
[06:14] | Yeah, well, she can be very persuasive. | 对 她非常有说服力 |
[06:18] | Well, St. Andrews is a wicked school. | 圣安德鲁斯是个不一样的学校 |
[06:20] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[06:22] | And Kate found her prince there. | 凯特在那找到了她的王子 |
[06:23] | So who knows, maybe you will, too. | 谁知道呢 也许你也会 |
[06:27] | Well, a girl can dream. | 女孩子可以幻想一切 |
[06:30] | So listen, I have an extra ticket to the theater tonight. | 今晚我有张多余的戏票 |
[06:33] | My mate dropped out this morning. | 我的朋友今早说他去不了了 |
[06:36] | Care to go with me? | 愿意和我一起去吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, I would love to, | 我很乐意 |
[06:40] | but I should probably stay in and prep for my interview. | 但是我可能该留在家里 为面试做准备 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah, yeah, no, of course. | 对 没关系的 |
[06:44] | It’s just that Melissa mentioned you liked Shakespeare, so… | 只是梅丽莎说你喜欢莎士比亚 所以 |
[06:47] | I don’t like Shakespeare. | 不是一般的喜欢 |
[06:49] | I love Shakespeare. | 是超级喜欢 |
[06:51] | They’re doing Hamlet at the RSC. | 他们现在皇家莎士比亚剧团上演《哈姆雷特》 |
[06:54] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[06:56] | Oh, my gosh, seeing a play at the Royal Shakespeare Company | 天呐 在皇家莎士比亚剧团看演出 |
[06:58] | is on my bucket list. | 我的遗愿清单上就有这一项 |
[06:59] | I didn’t know 18-year-olds had bucket lists. | 才十八岁就有遗愿清单了吗 |
[07:01] | Is that an American thing? | 美国人都是这样的吗 |
[07:04] | No, it’s a Hastings thing. | 不 海斯汀家的人都是这样的 |
[07:05] | I’ve had mine since I was six. | 六岁起 我就列好遗愿清单了 |
[07:06] | And Hamlet is my favorite. | 《哈姆雷特》是我的最爱 |
[07:08] | Well, then. It must be fate. | 那就是缘分啦 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:12] | Yeah, I can prep for my interview tomorrow. | 我可以明天再准备我的面试 |
[07:14] | But I would like to pay for my ticket. | 但我要把演出票的钱给你 |
[07:16] | That’s not necessary. | 没这必要 |
[07:18] | But if you’d really like to thank me, | 但是你如果真的想谢谢我 |
[07:20] | you can buy me a pint after. | 那晚点请我喝杯啤酒吧 |
[07:23] | We’ll leave at seven. | 我们七点走 |
[07:29] | I wanted you to hear this from me, | 我想亲口告诉你 |
[07:31] | but if anyone asks, this conversation didn’t happen. | 但如果有人问起 我什么也没和你说过 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:36] | Is Hanna in school? | 汉娜在学校里吗 |
[07:38] | No. She’s up in her room. | 不 她在她房间里 |
[07:39] | She has study hall first period. | 第一节是自修课 |
[07:42] | Alison’s been offered a plea bargain. | 地检给艾莉森提出了辩诉交易 |
[07:46] | Part of the deal is to name her accomplice. | 其中一项协议就是要她交待她的同伙 |
[07:49] | I spoke to a friend of mine in the D.A.’s office. | 我和我在地方检察官办公室的朋友聊过了 |
[07:53] | They think it’s Hanna. | 他们认为那人是汉娜 |
[07:55] | Hanna?! | 汉娜 |
[07:57] | No, never in a million years would she hurt Mona. | 不 她绝对不可能伤害梦娜 |
[08:01] | I’m not saying that she did. | 我没说她会 |
[08:02] | But the police have evidence. | 但是警方掌握了证据 |
[08:04] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[08:05] | I don’t know all of it. | 我不了解全部的情况 |
[08:06] | But I heard that Tanner found what she thought | 但是我听说坦纳认为她找到了 |
[08:09] | were the remains of a body in a barrel of acid. | 在一桶酸剂里的尸体残肢 |
[08:12] | The barrel was in a storage unit. | 那个桶在储藏间里 |
[08:14] | And Tanner saw Hanna outside the unit that same day. | 同一天 坦纳看到汉娜出现在储藏间门外 |
[08:19] | Yesterday, tests were confirmed | 昨天 检测证实 |
[08:20] | that there were bone fragments in the acid. | 酸剂里有骨头碎片 |
[08:23] | They were too small to get any DNA, | 碎片太小 无法取得DNA |
[08:25] | but Tanner believes it’s Mona’s. | 但是坦纳相信是梦娜的 |
[08:30] | That’s horrible… | 太可怕了 |
[08:34] | I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation | 我相信汉娜之所以在那出现 |
[08:36] | for why Hanna was there. | 肯定有合理的解释 |
[08:38] | One that has nothing to do with Mona or Alison. | 这和梦娜或艾莉森都无关 |
[08:42] | Hanna doesn’t even speak to Alison. | 汉娜甚至都不艾莉森说话 |
[08:45] | Hanna visited Alison in jail, twice. | 汉娜去监狱探过艾莉森两次 |
[08:52] | Look, I know this isn’t easy to hear, | 我知道很难让人接受 |
[08:55] | but you have to prepare yourself in case Alison takes the plea. | 但万一艾莉森接受了 你要有心理准备 |
[09:01] | I can certainly recommend an excellent defense attorney. | 当然我可以给你推荐一位优秀的辩护律师 |
[09:11] | I can’t believe this is happening to me. | 无法相信这事发生在我身上 |
[09:12] | Alison’s not gonna take the plea. | 艾莉森是不会接受交易的 |
[09:14] | She’s innocent, and she knows Mona planned this scheme. | 她是无辜的 也知道梦娜策划了这个计划 |
[09:16] | Well, it’s not gonna be easy to prove. | 没这么容易证明的 |
[09:18] | Look, even if she does take the plea, | 就算她接受交易 |
[09:19] | she won’t name you as her helper. | 她也不会说你是她的帮手 |
[09:21] | She wouldn’t sink that low. | 她不会这么堕落的 |
[09:22] | Well, I want to believe that, | 我想要相信你 |
[09:23] | but we all know that Ali looks out for herself first. | 但我们都知道艾莉把自己放在首位 |
[09:25] | And I’m the easy target! | 而我是最容易下手的目标 |
[09:29] | I’ll go to the jail and talk to her. | 我要去监狱里和她谈谈 |
[09:31] | No, I’ll go. | 不 我去 |
[09:32] | Maybe if she sees me, it’ll make it harder | 也许她看到我 她就不会这么想 |
[09:34] | for her to ruin my life. | 毁掉我的人生 |
[09:35] | Hanna, you can’t go. | 汉娜 你不能去 |
[09:36] | You’ll just be giving Tanner more ammo. | 这样只会让坦纳有更多的证据 |
[09:42] | What’d Jason say? | 杰森怎么说 |
[09:43] | Well, her dad’s with her right now, | 她爸爸现在和她在一起 |
[09:44] | but she’s not taking any other visitors. | 但是她不见其他访客 |
[09:46] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[09:47] | Because she doesn’t wanna face us. | 因为她不想面对我们 |
[09:50] | You guys, Jason said that her lawyer got her so rattled | 杰森说她的律师让她对审判 |
[09:52] | about the trial… | 惶恐不安 |
[09:54] | she’s considering taking the plea. | 她正在考虑接受认罪协议 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna call Spencer. | 我要打给斯宾塞 |
[10:06] | No, if you tell her about the plea, | 不 如果你告诉她认罪协议的事 |
[10:07] | she’ll either bomb her interview, | 她要么会搞砸面试 |
[10:08] | or she’ll skip it and come home. | 要么连面试都不参加就直接回来 |
[10:10] | Do you seriously want to be responsible for her | 你真的想为她进不了圣安德鲁斯大学 |
[10:11] | not getting into St. Andrews? | 而负责吗 |
[10:13] | No, but she’ll kill us | 不 但如果我们不告诉她 |
[10:14] | if we don’t tell her what’s going on. | 她会杀了我们的 |
[10:15] | I know, but, let’s just hold off | 我知道 但我们还是先等等 |
[10:17] | until we know something more. | 等掌握了更多信息后再说 |
[10:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | But we should go talk to Ezra. | 不过我们应该去和以斯拉谈谈 |
[10:22] | If he has any information on Varjak, | 如果他有关于瓦加克的信息 |
[10:23] | we need to know. | 我们得知道 |
[10:25] | Yeah, but I– I can’t right now. | 是啊 但现在不行 |
[10:26] | I have a history test in a few minutes, | 我马上有场历史考试 |
[10:28] | and if I don’t get my grade in, | 如果我考得不好 |
[10:29] | I might lose my spot at Savannah. | 萨凡纳州立大学可能就不会录取我了 |
[10:37] | “Good luck on your test. Hope your ankle’s better. | 考试加油 希望你的脚踝好点了 |
[10:39] | Dinner tonight?” | 一起吃晚餐好吗 |
[10:41] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[10:43] | Yeah, Andrew Campbell. | 是啊 安德鲁·坎贝尔 |
[10:46] | Is there something going on between you two? | 你们俩之间是不是发生了什么 |
[10:49] | He’s helping me study. | 他在帮我补习 |
[10:51] | Yeah. Besides that. | 是啊 除了这个呢 |
[10:53] | No. | 没了 |
[10:55] | So then why is he asking you to dinner? | 那他为什么约你吃晚餐 |
[10:57] | And why are you blushing? | 而且你脸红什么 |
[10:58] | Fine. We kissed. | 好吧 我们接吻了 |
[11:00] | You happy? | 你高兴了 |
[11:01] | You kissed him? | 你吻了他 |
[11:03] | Em, do not look at me like that. | 艾米 别这么看着我 |
[11:06] | What? He helped me with my ankle last night. | 怎么了 他昨晚帮我包扎了脚踝 |
[11:07] | He was comforting me. | 他安慰了我 |
[11:08] | And I just kinda got caught up in the moment. | 而我当时就有点意乱情迷 |
[11:11] | What about Ezra? | 那以斯拉怎么办 |
[11:14] | I don’t know what’s going on with us. | 我不知道我们俩之间是怎么了 |
[11:16] | And I can’t think about that right now. | 我现在没办法考虑这件事 |
[11:18] | So you go talk to him. | 你去跟他谈谈 |
[11:20] | And I’ll meet up with you after the test. | 我考完试就去跟你会和 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:29] | Tanner saw both of us there. | 坦纳看见我们俩都在那儿 |
[11:31] | After she takes me down, she can go after you, too, | 她对付完我以后 也能去对付你 |
[11:32] | and it’ll be my fault– | 那都是我的错 |
[11:34] | Hanna, calm down. | 汉娜 冷静 |
[11:35] | L-look, as far as we know, | 根据我们目前所知道的消息 |
[11:36] | all Tanner has on you is her suspicion. | 坦纳只是对你有所怀疑而已 |
[11:40] | If she had enough evidence to arrest you, | 如果她有足够的证据可以逮捕你 |
[11:41] | she would’ve done it already. | 她早就这么做了 |
[11:43] | Wait, so you’re saying if Ali doesn’t take the plea, | 等等 所以你是说若艾莉不接受认罪协议 |
[11:45] | this whole nightmare can go away? | 这场噩梦就会烟消云散 |
[11:49] | We have to find out | 我们必须找到 |
[11:49] | what other evidence the police have on you. | 警察所掌握的其它针对你的证据 |
[11:51] | How? | 怎么找 |
[11:52] | By talking to Toby. | 去跟托比谈谈 |
[11:54] | But we’ve already been down that road with Toby. | 但托比那条路已经行不通了 |
[11:56] | He’s not gonna tell us anything. | 他什么都不会告诉我们的 |
[11:58] | I’m not giving him a choice this time. | 这次我不会给他任何选择的余地 |
[12:11] | You need to come home with me. | 你必须跟我一起回家 |
[12:14] | I never came across the name Varjak in any of my research. | 我的调查中从来没出现过瓦加克这个名字 |
[12:17] | Are you sure Alison didn’t know him? | 你确定艾莉森不认识他吗 |
[12:19] | Hanna found that Holly Varjaks passport in her attic. | 汉娜在她的阁楼里发现了霍莉·瓦加克的护照 |
[12:22] | Yeah, Ali said all that stuff was planted. | 是的 艾莉说那些东西是别人栽赃的 |
[12:24] | Everything the lawyer gave us was a set-up. | 那律师给我们的所有东西都是个圈套 |
[12:27] | By Mona? | 梦娜下的圈套 |
[12:28] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[12:28] | I mean, it could’ve been Mona or “A”. | 我是说 可能是梦娜也可能是A |
[12:33] | Are you sure you’ve never seen his name | 你确定从来没在你的调查里 |
[12:35] | in any of your research? | 见过这个名字吗 |
[12:37] | Can you please go back and take a look? | 你能不能回去看一下 |
[12:39] | Emily, I would remember that name. | 艾米丽 如果有的话我会记得的 |
[12:42] | No, I know, it’s just, I promised Hanna I’d help her. | 不 我知道 但我答应汉娜会帮她的 |
[12:44] | And finding Varjak is our only hope. | 找到瓦加克是我们唯一的希望 |
[12:46] | We have nothing else to go on. | 我们没有其他线索了 |
[12:48] | I mean Ali and Hanna could be convicted. | 我是说艾莉和汉娜会被定罪 |
[12:50] | And I could be next. Or Aria. | 下一个可能就是我 或者艾瑞亚 |
[12:53] | Mona’s lawyer, do you remember his name? | 梦娜的律师 你还记得他的名字吗 |
[12:56] | Um, yeah, James Neilan. Why? | 记得 詹姆斯·尼兰 怎么 |
[12:59] | Mona was working for “A” at the time. | 梦娜那时候在帮A做事 |
[13:00] | And I bet Neilan was in on it. | 我打赌尼兰也参与了其中 |
[13:06] | I–I packed so fast, | 我收行李收得太匆忙了 |
[13:08] | I’m either gonna look like I’m going to my interview | 我肯定要么看上去就像要去面试 |
[13:09] | or running a 10k. | 要么就像要去跑十公里一样 |
[13:12] | Neither will do for a night out on the town. | 这两种打扮都不适合晚上去镇上玩 |
[13:14] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:16] | How’s this? | 这件怎么样 |
[13:17] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[13:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:21] | Isn’t that what sisters are supposed to do? | 这不就是姐妹之间该做的事吗 |
[13:24] | Share clothes and makeup tips. | 分享衣服和化妆的小经验 |
[13:29] | I don’t know. We never did. | 我不知道 我们从未这样过 |
[13:32] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[13:34] | I never should’ve held on to that secret for so long. | 我不该保守那个秘密这么久 |
[13:39] | Why did you? | 你为什么要这样呢 |
[13:42] | At first I was protecting you. | 起初我是在保护你 |
[13:45] | Then I was protecting myself. | 后来我是在保护我自己 |
[13:56] | How do you get over something like that? | 你是怎么克服那些事的 |
[14:00] | You don’t. | 克服不了 |
[14:02] | I think about it every day. | 我每天都在想 |
[14:10] | I don’t know if I could’ve done it, | 我不知道如果我们俩互换一下 |
[14:13] | if the roles were reversed. | 我会不会这么做 |
[14:16] | You never know what you’re capable of | 只有真正身临其境时 |
[14:17] | until you’re in the situation. | 你才会知道自己有多大能耐 |
[14:21] | Doing something wrong can seem like the right thing | 在你试着去帮你所爱之人的时候 |
[14:25] | when you’re trying to help someone you love. | 你所做的错事在当下看来也许却是对的 |
[14:35] | – Well, I’m hoping we can start over. – Yeah. | -好吧 希望我们能从头开始 -是啊 |
[14:38] | I’d like that. | 我也希望 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:42] | But if it’s gonna work, there can be no more lies between us. | 但要那样 我们之间就不能再有秘密了 |
[14:47] | Sounds refreshing. | 听起来挺振奋人心的 |
[14:53] | Okay, now, before you consider franchising, | 好吧 在你考虑连锁时 |
[14:55] | I suggest you open a second location in this area. | 我建议你先在这个地区开第二家店 |
[14:57] | That way, you can oversee it. | 这样方便你进行监管 |
[14:59] | Build up the brand. | 建立品牌 |
[15:00] | Makes sense to do that first. | 挺有道理 |
[15:01] | And if that location’s successful, | 如果那间店成功了 |
[15:03] | franchising would be the next step. | 下一步就可以考虑连锁了 |
[15:05] | Do you have specific questions about how we structure our deals? | 你对我们的协议有什么具体问题吗 |
[15:09] | No, actually, I have a few questions about Mona Vanderwaal. | 没 关于梦娜·范德瓦尔倒有几个问题 |
[15:15] | She was a client of yours, correct? | 她是你的客户之一 对吧 |
[15:18] | Why are you asking? | 为什么要问她呢 |
[15:19] | What I’m wondering is why she hired you to deliver | 我想知道她为什么雇你 |
[15:21] | a package in the event of her death. | 在她死时替她传递包裹 |
[15:23] | You’re not an estate lawyer. | 你不是一个处理财产问题的律师 |
[15:27] | What is this meeting really about? | 你来见我到底是出于什么目的 |
[15:30] | Did she hire you? | 她雇了你吗 |
[15:31] | Or did someone pay you to lie and say that she did? | 还是有人付钱让你说是她雇你的 |
[15:34] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么好谈的了 |
[15:35] | An innocent girl is accused of murder. | 一个无辜的女孩受到谋杀指控 |
[15:37] | And I think the person who really hired you killed Mona. | 我觉得是雇你的那个人杀了梦娜 |
[15:40] | And if you just tell me who that is, | 如果你告诉我那个人是谁 |
[15:43] | you will save someone’s life. | 你就救了一条命 |
[15:51] | I suggest you leave before I call security. | 我建议你在我叫保安之前赶紧离开 |
[15:56] | Mr. Neilan, you can tell me or you can tell the police. | 尼兰先生 你可以告诉我或警方都可以 |
[16:09] | Hey, sorry, I got here as fast as I could. | 抱歉 我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[16:11] | Ezra’s just in there talking to Neilan. | 以斯拉刚进去找尼兰谈话 |
[16:15] | Y-you okay? | 你 还好吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah! Yeah. | 挺好 挺好 |
[16:18] | I just haven’t seen Ezra in a while. | 只是我好一阵子没见以斯拉了 |
[16:21] | I just don’t want things to be weird. | 我不想气氛很尴尬 |
[16:23] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 肯定不会的 |
[16:35] | Um, so what did he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[16:37] | He wouldn’t tell me anything. | 他什么都不愿告诉我 |
[16:40] | Guys, look. | 你们看 |
[16:45] | He’s sure in a rush. | 他肯定是急着去哪儿 |
[16:50] | Hey, are you guys coming or not? | 你们一起来吗 |
[17:37] | You’re not going anywhere unl I get some answers. | 不回答我的问题 哪儿都别想去 |
[17:40] | I already told you, | 我告诉过你了 |
[17:41] | I had nothing to do with Mona’s murder. | 我和梦娜被杀一点关系都没有 |
[17:43] | And I said I believe you. | 我也说了我相信你 |
[17:44] | But you’re not making it easy for me. | 但你却把事情越闹越大 |
[17:47] | Why won’t you tell me what you were doing at that storage unit? | 为什么不告诉我你们到那个储藏间做什么 |
[17:49] | Because once you know, you can’t un-know. | 因为你一旦知道就没法回头了 |
[17:51] | This isn’t a debate. | 这可不是什么辩论 |
[17:53] | You don’t have a choice. You need to tell me now. | 你没得选了 你现在得告诉我 |
[17:59] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[18:00] | Okay, I–I went there to move everything out of the unit. | 好吧 我去储藏间把所有东西都清走 |
[18:05] | I thought Mona’s bloody clothes would be there, | 我觉得梦娜带血的衣服会在那里 |
[18:08] | maybe her body. | 还可能有她的尸体 |
[18:12] | I thought you just said you had nothing to do with her death. | 你刚不是说她的死和你无关吗 |
[18:14] | I didn’t. | 是啊 |
[18:16] | But someone put my name on the storage unit’s lease. | 但有人用我的名字租了那个储藏间 |
[18:19] | And they rented it the day before Mona was murdered. | 就在梦娜被谋杀的前一天 |
[18:23] | Who would do that? | 谁会这么做 |
[18:26] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[18:26] | No. | 不 |
[18:30] | Someone is framing her. | 有人要陷害她 |
[18:31] | And now that same person is trying to frame me. | 现在那个人又要陷害我了 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:43] | That was my first time buying beer legally. | 这是我第一次合法买啤酒 |
[18:47] | This country does have its perks. | 这个国家确实有它的好处 |
[18:49] | To Hamlet. | 致哈姆雷特 |
[18:50] | To revenge. | 致复仇 |
[18:56] | What’d you think? | 你觉得演出如何 |
[18:59] | I thought that the sets were really impressive. | 我觉得所有场景设置都非常赞 |
[19:02] | The sets. | 场景设置 |
[19:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | So critical to any star Shakespearean production. | 那对所有莎士比亚的所有剧都很重要 |
[19:12] | The lighting was really good. | 灯光效果很棒 |
[19:14] | Another aspect typically overlooked by most audiences. | 又是被大多数观众忽视的一点 |
[19:17] | You didn’t like it. | 你不喜欢这部戏 |
[19:18] | No, I didn’t. | 没错 |
[19:21] | I really wanted to, though. I did. | 可我真的想去欣赏 我试过 |
[19:23] | It’s just that I’m such a purist | 只是一涉及莎士比亚 |
[19:24] | when it comes to Shakespeare, | 我就变成一个完美主义者 |
[19:25] | that seeing it set in present-day London– | 它把场景设置成现代伦敦… |
[19:27] | Wasn’t your cup of tea. | 并不是你的菜 |
[19:29] | No. I mean, it was bad enough | 没错 看到哈姆雷特 |
[19:30] | that we had to see Hamlet in jeans and a T-shirt. | 身穿牛仔裤和T恤已经够糟了 |
[19:32] | But did he really have to have a cell phone? | 竟然还给他配了一台手机 |
[19:35] | And whose genius idea was it | 是哪个天才想出 |
[19:36] | to have Claudius send Hamlet a text? | 要克劳迪亚斯给哈姆雷特发短信的 |
[19:38] | That would be the director’s. | 应该是那个导演吧 |
[19:40] | Who happens to be my brother. | 那个导演刚好是我哥哥 |
[19:44] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[19:46] | Very much so. | 是真的 |
[19:50] | No, I thought it was total rubbish, too. | 我也觉得这部戏很烂 |
[19:52] | But I’m clearly much more polite than you are. | 但我显然比你懂礼貌多了 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:59] | There was one thing that got me thinking. | 我在想一个问题 |
[20:02] | What if Hamlet had made it to England safely? | 如果哈姆雷特安全达到英格兰会怎么样 |
[20:06] | Do you think he could’ve started over? | 你觉得他能重新开始吗 |
[20:08] | You know, left all that… darkness behind | 放下那些阴暗的过往 |
[20:11] | and created a new life for himself? | 重建自己的新生活 |
[20:17] | Well, I don’t know about Hamlet. | 我不知道哈姆雷特可不可以 |
[20:20] | But I believe you can. | 但我相信你可以 |
[20:27] | You wanna play a game? | 你想玩一局吗 |
[20:29] | I put our names down on the list while you were getting the pints. | 你买酒的时候我就把名字报上了 |
[20:31] | Oh, looks like we’re next. | 看起来轮到我们了 |
[20:35] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[20:40] | Caleb and I were gonna move the barrel out of the bin, | 凯勒和我本来要把那个桶搬走 |
[20:42] | but before we could do it, | 但我们还来不及那么做 |
[20:44] | Tanner and Toby showed up. | 坦纳和托比就到了 |
[20:47] | Why didn’t you tell me about this | 你和凯勒去之前 |
[20:49] | before you and Caleb went there? | 为什么不先告诉我一声 |
[20:51] | I didn’t want to drag you into my mess. | 我不想把你卷进我的破事里来 |
[20:54] | Hanna, I’m your mother. | 汉娜 我是你妈妈 |
[20:55] | It’s my job to protect you. | 保护你是我的责任 |
[20:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:02] | You understand how serious this is, right? | 你知道这事有多严重吧 |
[21:05] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[21:09] | Do you have any idea who is doing this to you? | 你知道这些事情都是谁干的吗 |
[21:15] | I thought it was Alison. But it’s not. | 我以为是艾莉森 但其实不是 |
[21:19] | I don’t know who it is. | 我不知道是谁 |
[21:23] | Bullseye! | 正中红心 |
[21:24] | Oh, that means I won. | 那就是说我赢了 |
[21:27] | Loser buys next round. | 输的人买酒 |
[21:28] | Ooh, actually, that was just shy of a bullseye. | 其实离红心就差这么一点 |
[21:32] | – But good effort. – What? | -不过你够努力了 -什么 |
[21:36] | Melissa did mention you were competitive. | 梅丽莎的确说过你很好胜 |
[21:39] | So I guess we have that in common, too. | 所以我想咱们俩在这点上也是一样的 |
[21:44] | What else did she mention? | 她还说过些什么 |
[21:46] | She said you were bright, driven, loved literature, | 她说你很聪明 努力 喜欢文学 |
[21:50] | the theater, everything in the arts, really. | 戏剧 基本上喜欢艺术的一切 |
[21:59] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[22:02] | Yeah. Yeah, go on. | 可以 问吧 |
[22:07] | Did you really have those Hamlet tickets? | 你真的有《哈姆雷特》的票吗 |
[22:11] | Or did you buy them this morning? | 还是说你只是今天早上买的 |
[22:18] | No, no, I had them. | 不 我本来就有 |
[22:22] | But if I had known | 但要是我知道 |
[22:24] | what a lover of Shakespeare you were… | 你那么喜欢莎士比亚 |
[22:29] | I would’ve gotten them for you. | 我也会为你买的 |
[22:39] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[22:52] | He’s going in. | 他要进去了 |
[23:06] | Who lives here really want to keep people out. | 住在这的人肯定很想让自己与世隔绝 |
[23:20] | Who’s Andrew? | 安德鲁是谁 |
[23:22] | Guys, we gotta go. | 我们该走了 |
[23:40] | Why are you guys behind me? | 你们为什么在我后面 |
[23:42] | Okay, uh, just stay right there. | 待在这先别动 |
[23:44] | I’m gonna try to find another way onto the property. | 我去找别的入口 |
[23:46] | Oh, looks like this fence goes around the whole place. | 看起来这整个地方都被围了起来 |
[23:48] | Look, why don’t I just take a look around? | 这样吧 要不我四处看看 |
[23:50] | No, Emily, we’re not letting you go in there by yourself. | 不 艾米丽 我们不会让你一个人行动的 |
[23:52] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[23:53] | Emily, you have no idea who’s in those woods or that house. | 艾米丽 你根本不知道谁在树林里或屋子里 |
[23:56] | By the time that you guys find a way to get in here, | 等你们找到入口了 |
[23:58] | Neilan could be gone. | 尼兰就跑了 |
[24:00] | He came here for a reason. Don’t we want to know what it is? | 他肯定有什么目的 我们不该查出来吗 |
[24:06] | Okay, come on. | 好 走吧 |
[24:43] | Hello? | 谁 |
[25:10] | Yeah, I’m going in now. | 是的 我正要进去 |
[25:12] | What’s the combination? | 密码是多少 |
[25:14] | He’s been helping me study. | 他在帮我补习 |
[25:16] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[25:17] | That’s why he was so excited to hear I did so well on the test. | 所以他听说我考得不错后挺开心的 |
[25:19] | Well, it’s good to hear that he’s supporting you. | 有他帮你挺好的 |
[25:21] | Well, I got to keep my grades up, | 要是我想保住萨凡纳艺术设计学院的名额 |
[25:22] | if I want to keep my spot at SCAD. | 就得保持我的学习成绩 |
[25:23] | Emily mentioned that. Congratulations. | 艾米丽跟我说了 恭喜你 |
[25:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:26] | I was surprised you didn’t tell me yourself. | 我很惊讶你竟然不亲自告诉我 |
[25:29] | Ezra, I meant to. It’s just been a crazy week. | 以斯拉 我想说的 只是这周太疯狂了 |
[25:32] | It’s good to hear you’re not avoiding me. | 还好你不是在躲着我 |
[25:34] | No. Why would I be? | 没有 为什么要躲着你 |
[25:38] | You know what? It’s probably best if we split up. | 这样吧 咱们最好还是分开 |
[25:43] | We’ll just cover more territory that way. | 这样能搜索更多的区域 |
[25:46] | Call me if you find a way in. | 找到入口了就告诉我 |
[26:01] | Hi, Alison. | 你好 艾莉森 |
[26:02] | Rebecca. | 瑞贝卡 |
[26:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:07] | If I agree to what you mentioned earlier, | 如果我同意你之前的协议 |
[26:12] | can you promise me | 你能跟我保证 |
[26:13] | that they’ll move me to somewhere safer than this? | 让他们把我转移到比这更安全的地方吗 |
[26:19] | The one time I don’t carry an umbrella with me. | 我就这一次出门没有带伞 |
[26:22] | The forecast didn’t say rain. | 预报没有说下雨啊 |
[26:23] | This is London. We have clouds perpetually hovering over us. | 这里是伦敦 乌云永远徘徊在头顶 |
[26:26] | Right, how about a drink to warm up? | 好吧 喝点酒暖和一下怎么样 |
[26:28] | I make a brilliant hot toddy. | 我调热棕榈酒的手艺可棒了 |
[26:30] | Um, I should probably just stick with water, | 我还是喝点水 |
[26:34] | and call it a night. | 早点休息吧 |
[26:35] | I’m still kind of jet-lagged. | 我还有点在倒时差呢 |
[26:38] | Right, I’ll, uh, I’ll let you get some sleep. | 好吧 那 那你休息吧 |
[26:44] | Colin, I had a really great time tonight. | 科林 今天晚上我真的很开心 |
[26:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:50] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[26:52] | Actually, it was the best night I’ve had in a long time. | 其实是这么久以来最开心的一晚 |
[26:56] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[26:59] | It’s a shame you’re leaving so soon. | 真可惜 你这么快就要走 |
[27:04] | London won’t be the same without you. | 没了你 伦敦也会黯然失色了 |
[27:31] | And the guard said that my lawyer was here. | 看守说我的律师来了 |
[27:32] | I just assumed that it was Rebecca. | 我还以为是瑞贝卡 |
[27:35] | Is it true? | 真的吗 |
[27:36] | You’re taking the deal? | 你要接受协议 |
[27:38] | Well, if the D.A. gives me what I want. | 除非地方检察官给我我想要的 |
[27:42] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[27:42] | Yesterday you were so adamant about wanting to tell the truth. | 昨天你还坚持要说出真相 |
[27:47] | Things change. | 总会变的 |
[27:56] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:00] | I can’t imagine how horrible it must be for you, in here, | 我没法想象你在这有多么害怕 |
[28:04] | but taking the plea is not the answer. | 但是接受协议不是解决的办法 |
[28:08] | Rebecca says that a jury won’t believe me | 瑞贝卡说如果我出庭的话 |
[28:09] | if I take the stand. | 陪审团不会相信我 |
[28:11] | And that I have too much evidence agnst me. | 对我不利的证据太多 |
[28:13] | If I go to trial, I will lose. | 如果庭审 我肯定输 |
[28:15] | You don’t know that for sure. | 你不能确定 |
[28:17] | Would you be willing to take that risk? | 你想冒这个险吗 |
[28:21] | I admit, you have a difficult case. | 我承认这案子很难办 |
[28:24] | And I understand why you’re tempted to take the plea. | 我也理解你为何动摇想接受协议 |
[28:27] | But if Hanna is innocent, | 但如果汉娜是无辜的 |
[28:28] | and you name her as your accomplice, | 而你说她是你的同谋 |
[28:31] | you’ll have to live with that | 你的下半辈子 |
[28:32] | terrible lie for the rest of your life. | 都会因这个谎言而受到内心的折磨 |
[28:49] | 顾客姓名 瓦加克 托尼披萨屋 | |
[29:06] | Is your mom here? | 你妈妈在吗 |
[29:07] | No, she’s in town meeting with a lawyer. | 没 她在城里见律师呢 |
[29:09] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:12] | Caleb, what’s wrong? | 凯勒 怎么回事 |
[29:16] | I just got off the phone with Toby. | 我刚跟托比通了电话 |
[29:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:19] | Did he tell you what evidence they have against me? | 他有没有说有什么不利于我的证据 |
[29:23] | No. He didn’t. | 没 他没说 |
[29:27] | But he wanted me to know that a judge | 但是他告诉我法官刚刚 |
[29:28] | just issued a warrant for your arrest. | 签发了你的逮捕令 |
[29:35] | Alison took the plea. | 艾莉森认罪了 |
[29:37] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[29:38] | How could she do this to me? | 她怎么能这样对我 |
[29:41] | She must’ve panicked. | 她一定是吓坏了 |
[29:43] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我得离开这 |
[29:44] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪 |
[29:45] | I don’t know.Anywhere but here. | 我不知道 哪都行只要不呆在这 |
[29:46] | No, Hanna, you cannot run, okay? | 不 汉娜 你不能逃跑 |
[29:48] | They’ll find you. And it will only make things worse. | 他们一定会找到你 到时候只能更糟 |
[29:50] | How can it g worse? | 怎么可能更糟了 |
[29:52] | I’m going to be arrested for something I didn’t do. | 我都要因为我压根没做的事情被逮捕了 |
[29:54] | And there’s no way out. | 已经没有别的办法了 |
[29:56] | Yes. Yes, there is. | 有 有的 还有办法 |
[29:59] | You can tell Tanner about “A”. | 你可以告诉塔纳关于A的事情 |
[30:01] | I can’t do that. | 我不能 |
[30:03] | That is who’s doing this to you. | 是A害你这样 |
[30:04] | Not Alison. | 不是艾莉森 |
[30:05] | “A” will retaliate. | A会报复的 |
[30:07] | “A” Already has. Over and over again. | A已经报复了一次又一次 |
[30:10] | It’s time to put a stop to it. | 是时候阻止他了 |
[30:12] | This isn’t a decision I can make on my own, okay? | 这不是我一个人能决定的 好吗 |
[30:14] | This affects Aria, Spencer, and Emily just as much as me. | 这还关系到艾瑞亚 斯宾塞和艾米丽 |
[30:17] | Okay, well, you don’t have time to discuss it with them. | 好吧 可是你没时间跟她们商量了 |
[30:19] | Caleb, if I tell Tanner, | 凯勒 如果我告诉塔纳 |
[30:21] | everything unravels. | 所有事情就都暴露了 |
[30:22] | All of our secrets, all the lies we’ve told. | 我们全部的秘密 我们说过的所有谎话 |
[30:24] | The time we were in New York, Shana, Aria. | 我们在纽约的事 莎娜 艾瑞亚 |
[30:26] | Okay, well, your friends will understand. | 好吧 可是你朋友她们会理解的 |
[30:29] | And if they don’t? | 万一她们不呢 |
[30:30] | I’ll be screwing them, | 那我就把她们拖下了水 |
[30:31] | just like Alison screwed me. | 就像艾莉森对我做的一样 |
[30:34] | Hanna, the cops are probably already on their way here. | 汉娜 警察可能都已经在来的路上了 |
[30:40] | Look, I understand that doing this will change everything. | 我知道这样做一切都会改变 |
[30:44] | For you, for us, for everybody. | 对你来说 对我们 对所有人 |
[30:48] | But I don’t see what choice you have. | 但是你已经别无选择了 |
[32:04] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[32:06] | What if Tanner doesn’t believe me? | 塔纳要是不相信我怎么办 |
[32:08] | You have all of those threats from “A” on your phone. | A恐吓你的全部信息都在你手机上 |
[32:11] | She’s gonna believe you. | 她会相信你的 |
[32:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:33] | What do you need to talk to Lt. Tanner about? | 你们想跟塔纳中尉说什么 |
[32:38] | Someone’s framing me and Alison DiLaurentis | 有人诬陷我和艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[32:41] | for Mona Vanderwaal’s murder. | 谋杀了梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[32:43] | And I can prove it. | 我有证据 |
[32:47] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[32:49] | Hanna Marin. | 汉娜·马琳 |
[32:52] | Hold on. I’ll be right back. | 稍等一下 我马上回来 |
[33:02] | 谢谢你们为我的坐牢资金做贡献 A 远程遥控 | |
[33:07] | Wait, what just happened? What’s happening? | 等等 这是怎么了 怎么回事 |
[33:10] | Somebody hacked into your phone. | 有人黑了你的手机 |
[33:12] | They’re wiping it clean. | 他们在删除信息 |
[33:13] | What? | 什么 |
[33:17] | Tanner will see you. | 塔纳同意见你 |
[33:21] | Just you. | 只见你 |
[33:27] | I circled the entire property. | 我查看了整个房子周围 |
[33:29] | There is no way over that security fence. | 防护栏那里压根没有出入口 |
[33:32] | Okay, I’m calling Emily. | 好吧 我打给艾米丽 |
[34:06] | Just not picking up. | 没接 |
[34:22] | Emi. | 艾米丽 |
[34:24] | God, you scared the crap out of us! | 你要吓死我们了 |
[34:26] | Why weren’t you answering your phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[34:27] | That’s Varjak’s house. | 那是瓦加科的房子 |
[34:29] | Wait, so Neilan is Varjak? | 等一下 那么尼兰就是瓦加科吗 |
[34:30] | No, but he’s working for him. | 不 但是他为瓦加科做事 |
[34:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:38] | Hanna’s been arrested. | 汉娜被捕了 |
[34:50] | What do you mean arrested? | 被捕了是什么意思 |
[34:52] | Where’s Hanna now? | 汉娜现在在哪 |
[34:57] | You guys have to show Tanner all of the pictures | 你们得给塔纳看你们手机上 |
[34:58] | and texts on your phones. | 全部的图片和文字信息 |
[35:00] | If you do, she’ll have no choice but to believe Hanna. | 这样 她才能相信汉娜 |
[35:02] | We should wait for Spencer to get back tomorrow morning. | 我们应该等斯宾塞明早回来的 |
[35:10] | “Let’s all start with a clean slate. – A” | “让我们从删除全部信息开始 A” |
[35:13] | Guys, all the texts “A” Sent me are gone. | A发给我的全部信息都没了 |
[35:16] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[35:18] | So we have nothing to help Hanna. | 那我们就没有任何证据能救汉娜了 |
[35:21] | Uh, there is something. | 我们还有机会 |
[35:25] | I found this receipt at Varjak’s house. | 我在瓦加科房子那找到这个收据 |
[35:28] | It doesn’t just have his name on it. | 上面不光有他的名字 |
[35:29] | It also has his phone number. | 还有他的手机号 |
[35:31] | So, either Varjak is “A”. | 那么 要么瓦加科就是A |
[35:32] | Or Varjak is working for “A”. | 要么瓦加科就在为A办事 |
[35:36] | This could help Hanna. | 这证据可以救汉娜 |
[35:40] | Hanna’s lawyer will do his best to get her out on bail. | 汉娜的律师会尽全力保释她 |
[35:43] | But it might not be possible. | 但是希望可能不大 |
[35:45] | They can’t keep her locked up just because Alison said | 他们不能因为艾莉森说她是同伙 |
[35:48] | she’s her accomplice. | 就把汉娜抓起来呀 |
[35:49] | That’s not why Hanna was arrested. | 汉娜不是因为这个被抓的 |
[35:52] | Alison hasn’t taken the plea yet. | 艾莉森还没认罪呢 |
[35:54] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[35:57] | Tanner found the clothes Mona was wearing the day she died. | 塔纳发现了莫娜被杀当天穿的衣服 |
[36:02] | And Hanna’s blood was on them. | 上面有汉娜的血迹 |
[36:18] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:19] | Home. | 回家 |
[36:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:22] | Hanna was arrested. | 汉娜被抓起来了 |
[36:24] | Arrested? For what? | 为什么被捕 |
[36:25] | They think she had something to do with Mona’s murder. | 他们以为她跟梦娜的谋杀案有关 |
[36:27] | But she didn’t. | 但是没有 |
[36:28] | Have you talked to Mom? | 你跟妈妈说过了吗 |
[36:29] | No, I–I don’t want to wake her. | 没有 我不想吵醒她 |
[36:31] | I’m just gonna call from the airport. | 我到了机场再打电话吧 |
[36:32] | Hey, uh, look, Spencer, | 听我说 斯宾塞 |
[36:33] | I understand that you’re upset, | 我也理解你很心急 |
[36:35] | and I get that you want to help Hanna, | 我也知道你想帮汉娜 |
[36:36] | but I think it’s better that you stay here. | 但我觉得你最好留在这里 |
[36:38] | I can’t stay here. I have to be there for her. | 我不能留在这里 我得去陪她 |
[36:41] | What can you do? | 你去能做什么 |
[36:41] | I don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[36:43] | Look, I want to reschedule the interview. | 我想换个时间面试 |
[36:45] | What’s Mom’s friend’s number? | 妈妈朋友的号码是什么 |
[36:47] | I don’t– I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[36:49] | Mom said that you were coordinating the details. | 妈妈说你在负责协调细节问题 |
[36:51] | Not exactly. | 其实不是 |
[36:53] | Okay, so who is? | 那是谁 |
[36:56] | The interview isn’t completely set up. | 面试还没完全敲定 |
[36:59] | Completely? | 完全 |
[37:02] | Mom– | 妈妈… |
[37:04] | Mom doesn’t have a friend at St. Andrews. | 其实妈妈在圣安德鲁斯没有朋友 |
[37:06] | But Wren’s been calling everyone he knows. | 但是任在联系所有他认识的人 |
[37:08] | And he’s trying his best to get you in there. | 他在尽力帮你成功进入那里 |
[37:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry. Let me get this straight. | 什么意思 让我搞清楚 |
[37:15] | You and Mom pretended that I had an interview? | 是你和妈妈骗我说有面试吗 |
[37:19] | Mom found out that Alison was offered a plea bargain. | 妈妈发现有人给艾莉森提出了一份认罪协议 |
[37:22] | Part of the deal was to name her accomplice. | 协议内容之一就是供出她的同伙 |
[37:24] | We were afraid she might name you. | 我们害怕她会供出你 |
[37:25] | So you lied to keep me here? | 所以你们就撒谎把我留在这里吗 |
[37:27] | To keep you safe. | 是为了你的安全 |
[37:28] | Melissa, we just had a conversation about this! | 梅丽莎 这个问题我们不是刚谈过了吗 |
[37:31] | We agreed that we wouldn’t have any more lies between us! | 不是说好不再欺骗对方了吗 |
[37:33] | I was trying to protect you! | 我是想保护你 |
[37:35] | Okay, well, the last time you did that, | 上次你想保护我的时候 |
[37:36] | somebody got killed! | 有人被杀了 |
[37:45] | Yeah, I’ll be right down. | 好 我马上下去 |
[37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:48] | It’s my cab. | 我的出租车来了 |
[37:52] | I was trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[37:55] | You’re not. | 才不是 |
[38:29] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[38:30] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[38:30] | I, uh, I brought you a muffin. I can’t promise it’s any good. | 我给你带了松饼 但不一定好吃 |
[38:33] | ‘Cause I’m trying out this new chef. | 这个新大厨还在试用 |
[38:38] | Um, so did you figure out when you’ll be able to see Hanna? | 你知道什么时候能见汉娜了吗 |
[38:43] | Not for a few days. | 得过几天吧 |
[38:44] | She still has to be fully processed first. | 她首先得走完所有程序 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:48] | And I couldn’t sleep at all last night. | 昨晚我根本睡不着 |
[38:50] | Just thinking about how scared she must be, | 想到她自己一个人在那里 |
[38:53] | all alone in there. | 肯定很害怕 |
[38:55] | Hanna’s really strong. | 汉娜很坚强 |
[38:56] | I think she’s gonna be okay | 她应该不会有事 |
[38:57] | till her mom gets her out on bail. | 等她妈妈把她保释出来就好 |
[38:58] | If she gets her out. | 如果能保出来的话 |
[39:02] | Look, Ezra, uh… | 对了 以斯拉… |
[39:06] | yesterday you had asked me | 昨天你问我 |
[39:07] | if I’d been avoiding you– | 是不是在躲着你… |
[39:08] | Look, we don’t have to talk about this now. | 我们不用现在谈这个 |
[39:10] | I need to. | 我需要 |
[39:12] | Seeing you made me realize that. | 看到你我才意识到 |
[39:17] | The truth is, I have been. | 说实话 是的 |
[39:21] | Because I know that, | 因为我知道 |
[39:21] | once I say what I’m about to say, | 一旦我下面的话说出口 |
[39:23] | I know that there’s no taking it back. | 就没有收回的余地了 |
[39:29] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:32] | I–I did miss out on a lot of high school | 因为我们的关系 我确实 |
[39:35] | because of our relationship. | 错过了很多高中时光 |
[39:37] | And although I don’t regret any of it, | 虽然我并不后悔 |
[39:44] | I think that when I go away to college, I should be single. | 但我觉得我去念大学的时候应该单身 |
[39:51] | Yeah, that’s the right choice, Aria. | 这是正确的选择 艾瑞亚 |
[39:57] | But if we’re going to end it, I think we should do it now. | 如果我们要结束 那应该现在就结束 |
[40:01] | The past few weeks have been so difficult, | 最近几周因为不知道我们之间的状况 |
[40:05] | not knowing where we stood. | 我过得实在太累了 |
[40:07] | And it’s gonna get so much harder if we’re just | 如果一天一天倒数你要离开的日子 |
[40:09] | counting down the days till you go. | 那肯定更累 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:18] | It’s just… | 可是… |
[40:20] | I cannot imagine my life without you. | 我无法想象没有你的日子 |
[40:23] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:24] | You don’t have to. | 你也不必如此 |
[40:25] | I want you in mine, too. | 我也想让你一直在我身边 |
[40:30] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[40:42] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[40:44] | Clear! | 安全 |
[41:30] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[41:32] | The D.A. is willing to let you serve your sentence | 地检愿意让你在宾夕法尼亚的 |
[41:34] | in a minimum-security prison in Pennsylvania. | 一所管理宽松的监狱里服刑 |
[41:39] | I spoke to your father this morning. | 我今早跟你父亲谈过 |
[41:41] | He feels it’s your decision to make. | 他觉得还是得由你下决定 |
[41:48] | That’s the deal. | 这是协议 |
[41:49] | Take your time. Read it over. | 慢慢来 好好看完 |
[41:51] | If you have any questions, I’ll be right here. | 如果有任何问题 尽管问我 |
[41:56] | After you’ve signed it, we’ll schedule an appointment | 你签字后 我们会安排 |
[41:58] | for this afternoon, so you can meet with the D.A. | 今天下午你跟地检见面 |
[42:00] | and tell him the name of your accomplice. | 到时候你告诉他你的同伙都有谁 |
[42:05] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[42:12] | I’m not taking the plea. | 我不接受协议 |