时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[00:03] | Hanna was arrested. | 汉娜被抓起来了 |
[00:04] | Hanna’s lawyer will do his best to get her out on bail. | 汉娜的律师会尽全力保释她 |
[00:07] | – But it might not be possible. – Why? | -但是希望可能不大 -为什么 |
[00:09] | Tanner found the clothes mona was wearing | 塔纳发现了莫娜被杀当天 |
[00:10] | the day she died, and Hanna’s blood was on them. | 穿的衣服 上面有汉娜的血迹 |
[00:13] | Have you talked to Toby since you got back? | 你回来以后跟托比谈过吗 |
[00:15] | It’s not really a good idea, under the circumstances. | 在这种情形下实在不是个好主意 |
[00:18] | – What can I get for you? – Actually, | -需要点什么 -其实 |
[00:20] | I’m looking for someone, Hanna Marin. | 我是来找人的 汉娜·玛琳 |
[00:22] | Why are you looking for Hanna Marin? | 你为什么要找汉娜·玛琳 |
[00:25] | My name is Lesli. I was a friend of Mona’s. | 我叫莱斯利 是梦娜的朋友 |
[00:28] | Mrs. Vanderwall said you were trying to find me. | 范德瓦尔夫人说你一直在找我 |
[00:30] | Not just you; the others. | 不只是你 还有其他人 |
[00:32] | You girls were there for Mona, I wasn’t. | 你们当时在梦娜身边 而我没有 |
[00:34] | I want to thank you for that. | 我想对你们表示感谢 |
[00:36] | I’m getting a little tired of memorializing Mona. | 我有点厌倦总是在怀念梦娜了 |
[00:39] | Are you saying that the world’s better off without her? | 你的意思是说这个世界没有她会更好吗 |
[00:41] | We’re lucky she didn’t get to college | 她没有去上大学 |
[00:42] | and start thinking about Running for president. | 然后开始想竞选总统是我们的幸运 |
[00:44] | The D.A. is offering a plea bargain. | 地方检察官提出辩诉交易 |
[00:46] | If you plead guilty, | 如果你承认有罪 |
[00:47] | and you take responsibility for your actions– | 并愿意为你的行为负责 |
[00:49] | I did not kill Mona! | 我根本没杀梦娜 |
[00:53] | As the trial enters its second month, | 随着庭审进入第二个月 |
[00:55] | the state’s case against Alison Dilaurentis | 州检察院诉恶名昭彰的少女 |
[00:55] | 新闻9频道 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 | |
[00:57] | the infamous teen accused of murdering her classmate, | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯谋杀同学一案 |
[01:00] | has taken a new turn. | 发生了新的转折 |
[01:02] | Here to tell us more is our expert on the case, | 现在有请我们研究此案的专家 |
[01:05] | Sara Shepard. | 萨拉·谢波德进行详解 |
[01:06] | Sara, you have been with this one since the beginning. | 萨拉 你从案件初始就追踪案情 |
[01:06] | 新闻9频道 萨拉·谢波德 新闻9频道分析员 | |
[01:09] | Tell me, is this kid going down, down, down? | 告诉我 这个孩子是不是完蛋了 |
[01:12] | She might, Bill. | 很有可能 比尔 |
[01:13] | The D.A. has painted Alison as the ultimate mean girl, | 地方检察官将艾莉森塑造成不良少女 |
[01:16] | and it looks like one of her classmates | 而且似乎她的某位同学 |
[01:17] | knew that her abduction was pulp fiction. | 知道艾莉森被绑架纯属编造 |
[01:20] | The defense claimed that Alison is a scapegoat. | 辩护律师称艾莉森只是替罪羊 |
[01:23] | Could she be innocent? | 她有没有可能是无辜的 |
[01:24] | We’ll know more today. | 我们今天会有更深入的了解 |
[01:25] | The prosecution, in its rebuttal, | 公诉人在其辩驳中 |
[01:27] | has just announced a surprise witness. | 引入一位令人意外的证人 |
[01:29] | Surprise witness. That must’ve rattled the defense team. | 令人意外的证人 辩方肯定很紧张 |
[01:32] | Oh, it’s rattled a lot of people. | 估计很多人都会紧张 |
[01:34] | Counselor, will you call your next witness, please? | 律师 请你传召下一位证人 |
[01:37] | The commonwealth calls Lesli Stone to take the stand. | 传召莱斯利·斯通出庭作证 |
[01:51] | I knew she was trouble. | 我就知道她不是省油的灯 |
[01:53] | Where’s she been all this time? | 她这阵子都去哪儿了 |
[01:55] | Probably took her a while to cross the River Styx. | 可能忙着翻山越岭吧 |
[01:57] | I do. | 我起誓 |
[02:25] | So you hadn’t seen your friend since the school year began, | 所以一开学就没见过你这位朋友了 |
[02:28] | but you were in constant communication. | 但你们常常联系 |
[02:31] | Mona and I talked on the phone a lot. | 梦娜和我经常打电话 |
[02:33] | We grew very close last summer. | 我们去年夏天变成很亲密的朋友 |
[02:35] | We texted all the time. | 我们一直给对方发短信 |
[02:36] | And on one occasion, | 有一次 |
[02:38] | Mona actually sent you a card, correct? | 梦娜还给你寄了一张卡片 对吗 |
[02:41] | – Yes. – And in this card, | -是的 -在这张 |
[02:43] | mailed two weeks before Thanksgiving, | 感恩节前两周寄的卡片里 |
[02:46] | what did Mona tell you? | 梦娜跟你说了什么 |
[02:47] | She was having a hard time, | 她当时过得不好 |
[02:49] | and she had been threatened by her. | 而且她还受到她的威胁 |
[02:53] | And what was the nature of this threat? | 是什么样的威胁 |
[02:56] | Ally said if Mona opened her trap | 艾莉说如果梦娜胆敢说出 |
[02:59] | about the fake kidnapping that she’d be eaten by worms. | 艾莉被绑架是假的 她就会被虫子咬死 |
[03:01] | Objection. Hearsay. | 反对 道听途说 |
[03:03] | The witness is quoting the victim, your honor. | 证人是在引用受害者的话 法官大人 |
[03:05] | It’s all in the card. | 都写在卡片上 |
[03:07] | Objection overruled. | 反对无效 |
[03:10] | And why have you decided to share this card with us now, Lesli? | 为什么决定现在公布卡片内容 莱斯利 |
[03:13] | I couldn’t find it. | 我找不到那张卡片了 |
[03:15] | It came during midterms, | 卡片在期中考的时候寄到 |
[03:17] | and I stuck it in a textbook. | 我把它夹在课本里 |
[03:20] | And honestly, I didn’t take it seriously enough. | 说实话我当时没把它当真 |
[03:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:26] | Everyone has feuds in high school. | 因为每个人在高中都有不愉快 |
[03:32] | I didn’t realize what Mona was dealing with | 在出事前 我一直没意识到 |
[03:34] | until it was too late. | 梦娜所处的困境 |
[03:38] | And then, when I came to see her mom, um… | 后来当我去拜访她妈妈 |
[03:43] | What happened then? | 发生了什么事 |
[03:45] | I realized something weird was going on. | 我发现有些蹊跷 |
[03:48] | Even though Alison was already locked up, | 虽然艾莉森被关起来了 |
[03:50] | her friends were all on edge | 她的朋友们还是对 |
[03:52] | about anyone asking any questions, | 任何问及此事以及 |
[03:54] | or touching Mona’s things. | 碰梦娜东西的人很警惕 |
[03:57] | I was pratically attacked by Mona’s boyfriend | 我还因为从梦娜房间借了本书 |
[03:59] | for borrowing a book from her room. | 就被她的男朋友攻击 |
[04:01] | Do you think that Alison’s friends | 你是否认为艾莉森的朋友 |
[04:03] | were hiding something to protect her? | 为了保护她而隐瞒了一些事吗 |
[04:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:09] | One of them, Hanna Marin, | 其中一个 汉娜·玛琳 |
[04:11] | wouldn’t even let me go into Mona’s bedroom. | 甚至不让我进梦娜的房间 |
[04:14] | she stalked me the entire time I was in Rosewood. | 我在玫瑰镇的时候她一直跟踪我 |
[04:17] | – What are you doing? – Calling caleb. | -你在做什么 -打电话给凯勒 |
[04:21] | Did you share your observations with Mona’s mother? | 你有把这些事情告诉梦娜的母亲吗 |
[04:26] | If you’re on your way there, tell Hanna | 如果你在去的路上 告诉汉娜 |
[04:28] | that she just got tossed under another wheel of the bus. | 她又被人捅了一刀 |
[04:30] | You should probably call her mom, but, um… | 你或许该打给她妈妈 但是… |
[04:33] | Us first. | 先回我们电话 |
[04:40] | Have they taken a recess? | 他们休庭了吗 |
[04:43] | No. | 没有 |
[04:44] | No, I just… I did. | 没有 我就是…我出来了 |
[04:46] | It’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟了 |
[04:48] | I’ve been following the trial– | 我一直在留意这个案子 |
[04:49] | I thought I would hear from you | 我还以为汉娜被捕的时候 |
[04:50] | the second that Hanna was arrested. | 你会告诉我呢 |
[04:52] | Your mom said you were in London. | 你妈妈说你在伦敦 |
[04:53] | I was, but I came back as soon as I could. | 没错 但我尽快赶回来了 |
[04:56] | I couldn’t reach out yet– | 我还不能帮忙… |
[04:58] | Okay, because your boss is using us | 好 因为你的老板利用我们 |
[05:00] | to build a case against me. So you’ve said. | 来建立对我不利的案件 你是这么说的 |
[05:06] | I should probably get back. | 我该回去了 |
[05:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:11] | How did the interview go? | 面试如何 |
[05:13] | For Oxford. | 牛津大学的 |
[05:16] | Not well. | 不好 |
[05:19] | “A” kind of followed me to the UK. | A似乎跟着我到了英国 |
[05:22] | Packed some vials of blood in my bag without me knowing it, | 悄悄在我包里放了几小瓶血 |
[05:25] | and my purse exploded and hemorrhaged | 然后我的包被压到了 血全洒在 |
[05:27] | all over a 200-year-old chair. | 那超过两百年历史的椅子上 |
[05:28] | – It was actually horrifying. – You should’ve called me. | -老实说很恐怖 -你该打电话给我 |
[05:31] | I was told not to, remember? | 你叫我别打给你的 忘了吗 |
[05:34] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[05:35] | I had a panic attack, I shredded my carry-on. | 我就是慌了神 毁了我的随身行李 |
[05:38] | I wanted to swing back to Philadelphia, but, um… | 我想飞回费城 但… |
[05:43] | Melissa’s roommate helped me through it. | 梅丽莎的室友陪我度过了难关 |
[05:45] | He was very sweet. | 他人很好 |
[05:53] | Hey, Toby. | 托比 |
[05:54] | We need to talk to Hanna, soon. | 我们得和汉娜谈谈 马上 |
[05:56] | Why? What else did Lesli say? | 怎么 莱斯利还说了什么 |
[05:57] | I can’t. There are barracudas with duller teeth. | 不能说 她现在是砧板上的鱼肉了 |
[06:04] | 犯人由狱监陪同 不得靠近 | |
[06:06] | Stalked her? I did not stalk her. | 跟踪她吗 我没有跟踪过她 |
[06:08] | You told me to keep an eye on her at all times. | 你总是跟我说要留意她的举动 |
[06:10] | I probably would’ve let her go to the bathroom by herself. | 我大概不会连她去洗手间都跟着一起去 |
[06:13] | Who the hell is Lesli Stone? | 莱斯利·斯通是谁 |
[06:14] | I mean, does she go to our school, | 她是我们学校的吗 |
[06:15] | because I’ve never even heard her name before today. | 在今天之前我根本没听过这个名字 |
[06:18] | She lives with Mona’s grandparents. | 她和梦娜的祖父母住在一起 |
[06:20] | Last summer, they became besties. | 去年夏天 她们成了闺蜜 |
[06:21] | A bestie who couldn’t be bothered to go to her funeral. | 连她的葬礼都不能来参加的闺蜜吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah, and somehow dug up a greeting card | 是啊 莫名其妙的挖出一张贺卡 |
[06:25] | that makes me look like squeaky Fromme. | 弄得好像我是尖声弗洛姆[曼森家族女杀人狂] |
[06:27] | But, guys, what if Lesli’s here | 可是 姑娘们 如果莱斯利 |
[06:30] | on behalf of another friend? | 代表咱们另一位朋友呢 |
[06:31] | She’s not “A’s” pawn. | 她不是A的爪牙 |
[06:33] | Lesli really cared about Mona. | 莱斯利真的很在乎梦娜 |
[06:35] | That’s why she wants to see Ali fry. | 所以她真的想让艾莉坐上电椅 |
[06:38] | Ali, what does your lawyer say about this? | 艾莉 你的律师对此有什么建议 |
[06:40] | Guys, we have nothing. | 姑娘们 我们什么也没有 |
[06:42] | What happened at the Varjak trail? | 瓦加克那条线索怎么样了 |
[06:43] | It led us back to Mona’s house, | 又把我们引回梦娜家了 |
[06:45] | and this paper filled with weird phrases. | 而且纸上写满了奇怪的语句 |
[06:48] | I need something. | 必须找点什么出来 |
[06:50] | I’m about to get life in prison | 我就要被判无期徒刑了 |
[06:51] | because Mona wanted to use her last Laurel and Hardy stamp. | 就因为梦娜要用她手上最后一张王牌了 |
[06:54] | Alison, what else can we do? | 艾莉森 我们还能做什么呢 |
[06:56] | We questioned Cyrus, | 我们盘问过塞勒斯 |
[06:57] | we hunted down the pizza box number. | 也追踪了披萨盒上的数字 |
[06:59] | Hanna even tried to tell Tanner about “a.” | 汉娜甚至想告诉坦纳关于A的事 |
[07:02] | You don’t have an alibi. | 你没有不在场证明 |
[07:03] | Now you’re sounding like my lawyer. | 你现在的口气跟我的律师一样 |
[07:06] | She thinks going after a possible witness | 她认为寻找一个可能的证人 |
[07:07] | is a complete waste of time. | 简直是浪费时间 |
[07:09] | Wait. What witness? | 等等 什么证人 |
[07:11] | Someone might have seen me, on Thanksgiving. | 有人可能会看见我 感恩节那天 |
[07:14] | At the playground? | 在操场上吗 |
[07:15] | You said that you didn’t see anybody. | 你说你没看见别人 |
[07:17] | I didn’t, but I might not have been there alone. | 我是没看见 但有可能那里还有别人 |
[07:35] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:37] | I’ve been here for an hour, and I’m freezing. | 我在这等了一个小时了 我快冻死了 |
[08:05] | Why did you run? | 你为什么跑了 |
[08:06] | I thought it might’ve been “A,” but now I’m not so sure. | 我以为那可能是A 但现在又不确定了 |
[08:09] | So you don’t know if it was a man or a woman. | 所以你连那是男人还是女人都不知道 |
[08:11] | Or a squirrel. | 也许是只松鼠 |
[08:13] | I saw the jacket, and… | 我看见了件夹克 还有… |
[08:16] | Maybe someone was sleeping in there. | 也许有人在那里睡觉 |
[08:18] | Look, Ali, maybe if we went back there– | 艾莉 或许我们回去那里… |
[08:23] | – What happened? – Her time’s up. | -怎么回事 -她的时间到了 |
[08:34] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 我这就下来 |
[08:41] | – Where have you been? – I had a make-up test. | -你去哪了 -我有个补考 |
[08:43] | I came back to get my stuff for practice. What’s going on? | 我回来拿复习资料 出什么事了 |
[08:45] | Mona’s pal Lesli, she took the stand today | 梦娜那个朋友莱斯利 她今天上庭作证 |
[08:47] | and she basically trashed you. | 基本上她把你贬得一文不值 |
[08:49] | What? I’ve only met that girl once. | 什么 我只见过她一次 |
[08:51] | Well, you’re kind of hard to forget | 当你试图把别人脑袋拧下来 |
[08:52] | when you try to pinch off someone’s head. | 实在让人很难忘记 |
[08:54] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[08:55] | Did you tell her that I was– | 你跟她说我是… |
[08:56] | No, we can’t talk to her. | 没有 我们不能跟她说话 |
[08:58] | Aria, if someone’s making me look like I hurt Mona– | 艾瑞亚 如果有人认为是我伤害了梦娜… |
[09:00] | Okay, just shut up and listen to me. | 行了 你闭嘴 听我说 |
[09:02] | There’s a very good chance | 很有可能 |
[09:03] | that you might get called in there to testify. | 你会被要求上庭作证 |
[09:06] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[09:08] | I’m ready to talk. | 我已经准备好了 |
[09:09] | No, no, no, you’re not. | 不 不 你不可以 |
[09:11] | Mike, you have to keep what you know to yourself. | 迈克 你知道的事不能对别人说 |
[09:14] | I already made that mistake. | 我已经犯过一次错了 |
[09:16] | If I had gone to the cops | 如果我看见血迹那晚 |
[09:17] | the night I saw the blood and told them what Mona was planning, | 就去找警察 告诉他们梦娜打算干什么 |
[09:19] | she might still be here. | 她现在也许还活着 |
[09:21] | But if you bring up what Mona did, | 但是如果你说出梦娜做的事 |
[09:23] | who she was helping, | 说出她在帮助谁 |
[09:25] | this could come back to bite you. It always does. | 那会反过来把你卷进去 一直都是这样 |
[09:30] | So, what, you’re asking me to lie under oath? | 怎么 你要求我在庭上撒谎吗 |
[09:32] | No. I’m asking you to have three answers: | 不 我要求你只说三种答案 |
[09:34] | Yes, no, and I don’t remember. | 是 不是 我不记得了 |
[09:37] | You got it? | 听懂了吗 |
[09:59] | Did you bring the paper? | 那张纸带来了吗 |
[10:01] | The words from Mona’s mirror. | 梦娜镜子上写的东西 |
[10:02] | What’s the hold-up? | 磨磨蹭蹭的干什么 |
[10:05] | They’re just words, they don’t make any sense. | 只是一些不着边际的话语 |
[10:08] | They only come in two sizes, girls. | 只有两种尺码 姑娘们 |
[10:29] | Toby, I am so glad you are here. | 托比 很高兴你能过来 |
[10:32] | Would you mind doing a coffee run? | 介意去帮大家买一下咖啡吗 |
[10:37] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[10:38] | I have been through the academy | 我跟这里的警官一样 |
[10:40] | the same as every other officer in there, | 在同一所警校毕业 |
[10:42] | so why am I being asked to photocopy parking tickets | 为什么总是让我去给违停车辆拍照 |
[10:44] | and fetch lattes | 买咖啡 |
[10:46] | while everybody else is working on a case? | 而其他人都在这里忙案子的事呢 |
[10:49] | Am I being punished for something? | 你是因为什么在惩罚我吗 |
[10:51] | Punished for what? | 为什么惩罚你 |
[10:52] | The night of the gallery break-in. | 闯入画廊的那晚 |
[10:54] | Why would you be punished? | 为什么要惩罚你呢 |
[10:56] | You made an arrest. | 你抓住了嫌犯 |
[10:58] | When I ask you to go for a coffee run, | 我之所以要求你去买咖啡 |
[10:59] | it’s because many of the officers are on back-to-backs. | 是因为这里的警官已经几天没睡了 |
[11:03] | I just thought it would be nice to have fresh coffee. | 我觉得应该给他们来点咖啡提提神 |
[11:15] | Mom put your dinner in the fridge. | 妈妈把你的晚饭放在冰箱里 |
[11:19] | – What’s that? – It was on the porch. | -那是什么 -放在门廊上的 |
[11:21] | Looks like photo supplies. | 看起来像摄影器材 |
[11:23] | Why are you suddenly in charge of all this? | 怎么突然由你来负责这些事情了 |
[11:24] | You’re not even on yearbook. | 年鉴上根本都没有你 |
[11:25] | ‘Cause mom thinks that asking students | 因为妈妈认为 |
[11:27] | to wipe lipstick from their teeth | 要求同学把牙齿上的口红印抹掉 |
[11:28] | will distract me from the trial. | 会让我不那么担心审讯的事 |
[11:30] | Hand me your keys, would you? | 把你的钥匙给我 好吗 |
[11:37] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[11:40] | I can’t keep this to myself. | 我不能一直隐瞒下去 |
[11:43] | I could help Hanna and Alison if I told the police. | 如果我告诉警察 就可以帮到汉娜和艾莉森 |
[11:46] | The longer that I wait– | 等的越久… |
[11:47] | Mike, stop. Please. | 迈克 别说了 |
[12:00] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[12:02] | Chemicals? | 化学药品吗 |
[12:08] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[12:11] | Is that a tongue? | 是个舌头吗 |
[12:12] | Oh, my god. | 老天呐 |
[12:14] | Put it down. Mike, put it down. | 快放下 迈克 快放下 |
[12:16] | – Who sent this to you? – Who do you think? | -谁寄给你的 -你觉得会是谁 |
[12:19] | Now do you get it? This gift was for you. | 还不明白吗 这个礼物是给你的 |
[12:21] | The next time, it’s gonna be your tongue on the porch. | 下一次 出现在门廊上的就会是你的舌头 |
[12:25] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[12:30] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[12:31] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 是的 没事 |
[12:33] | Mike, go eat dinner and we’ll talk later. | 迈克 去吃饭 吃完我们再谈 |
[12:46] | – So when did this happen? – Last night. | -什么时候发生的 -昨晚 |
[12:49] | It was left out on my front porch. | 包裹就放在前廊上了 |
[12:51] | My mother could’ve opened that box. | 要是被我妈妈发现她就打开了 |
[12:53] | I wish she had. | 我还真希望她能发现 |
[12:54] | Aria, if you and your brother are being threatened, | 艾瑞亚 如果你跟你弟弟被恐吓 |
[12:55] | you need to take that little gift to the police. | 你们得报警 把那东西交给警察 |
[12:58] | Hanna made that mistake, and now she’s sitting behind bars. | 汉娜当时报警了 现在却被关进监狱了 |
[13:02] | Look, Ezra, I’m here because you get it. | 以斯拉 我来找你是因为你能理解 |
[13:05] | You know what we’re up against. | 你知道我们面对的困难 |
[13:09] | So will you do it or not? | 所以你能帮我吗 |
[13:10] | Aria, even if I can get him out of town, | 艾瑞亚 即使我能把他带出城 |
[13:11] | I can’t stop him from showing up | 如果他被法庭传唤 |
[13:13] | to court if he’s been subpoenaed. | 我也不能阻止他出庭啊 |
[13:15] | – I can’t hide him. – I understand. | -我不可能藏着他 -我明白 |
[13:17] | But it’s a long drive up to your cabin, | 但是要去你的小屋路上需要不少时间 |
[13:19] | so you can at least explain to him | 你至少有时间可以向他解释 |
[13:20] | why it is not necessary to volunteer dangerous information. | 为什么根本没必要去自愿提供危险信息 |
[13:24] | What about your parents? What do they say? | 那你父母呢 他们怎么说 |
[13:25] | They’re worried about Mike. | 他们很担心迈克 |
[13:26] | They’re totally up for him getting out of town. | 他们完全同意让他出城 |
[13:34] | You know what. Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[13:36] | I came here because I didn’t know who else to go to. | 我来找你是因为我不知道还能找谁 |
[13:39] | Don’t read silence as a “No.” | 别把沉默当做不同意 |
[13:43] | I’m just trying to wrap my head around this. | 我只是在思考到底该怎么办 |
[13:46] | You and Mike or you and me? | 关于你和迈克还是你和我 |
[13:52] | I’ll pick him up at 4:00. | 我四点去接他 |
[14:11] | Does Alison know we are doing this? Did you talk to her? | 艾莉森知道我们这么做吗 你跟她说了吗 |
[14:12] | No, I didn’t want to get her hopes up. Or Hanna’s. | 没 我不想让她抱太大希望 还有汉娜 |
[14:32] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[14:34] | Um, yeah. Maybe. | 也许能帮上忙 |
[14:36] | We were just looking for somebody. | 我们在找个人 |
[14:38] | Playing hide-and-seek? | 捉迷藏吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah. Sorta. | 差不多 |
[14:44] | Um, listen, | 是这样 |
[14:46] | this might sound a little bit crazy, | 这听起来也许有点疯狂 |
[14:48] | but we’re just looking to talk to anybody | 但是我们在找一个 |
[14:49] | who might spend a lot of time here. | 经常呆在这的人 |
[14:52] | That would be me. | 那就是我了 |
[14:53] | Yeah, my group comes up here a couple of times a month. | 我们团队每个月都要来这几次 |
[14:55] | Our church bought the lot. | 我们教堂买下了这块地 |
[14:57] | Have you ever seen anyone sleeping in here? | 你有没有见过有人住在这 |
[15:00] | Or somebody who might spend a lot of time here | 或者是白天的时候 |
[15:01] | by themselves during the day? | 经常独自呆在这 |
[15:03] | I’ve never seen anyone else up here besides us. | 除了我们团队 我从没见过别人 |
[15:06] | But if you’re trying to help the homeless, | 但是如果你们要帮助流浪汉 |
[15:07] | we’re doing a really neat Easter supper. | 我们正在准备复活节的盛大晚餐 |
[15:09] | We could always use more volunteers. | 欢迎加入志愿者行列 |
[15:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | 马特·巴克勒 神圣三位一体青年团 | |
[15:14] | You’re actually only allowed 26 words, | 实际上你只允许写26个字 |
[15:17] | but if you need any editing suggestions… | 但是如果你需要修改意见… |
[15:25] | Perfect. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[15:27] | Molly Borman’s ready. | 莫莉·博曼准备好了 |
[15:33] | Wow, you scared me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[15:33] | You never called me back. | 你一直没回我电话 |
[15:35] | Last night? | 昨晚吗 |
[15:37] | yeah. I’m sorry, there was… family stuff. | 对不起 家里…有点事 |
[15:41] | What’s going on? This about Mike? | 怎么了 跟迈克有关吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah, I asked Ezra to get him out of town for a couple of days. | 我让以斯拉把他带出城呆几天 |
[15:46] | The trial is starting to mess with his head. | 庭审搞得他脑子有点乱 |
[15:48] | You asked Ezra for help? I thought you and he were– | 你找以斯拉帮忙 我以为你们已经… |
[15:50] | No, we are. | 没错 我们是分手了 |
[15:52] | But we’re still friends, | 但是还是朋友 |
[15:54] | and he bonded with Mike after Mona’s memorial. | 而且梦娜追悼会后他跟迈克走得挺近的 |
[15:56] | I could bond with Mike, too. | 我也可以跟迈克走得近 |
[15:58] | You don’t need a teaching degree for that. | 不需要非得有教师资格才行 |
[15:59] | I know, | 我知道 |
[16:00] | but he’s got a cabin up in the Poconos, | 但是他在波科诺斯有个小屋 |
[16:03] | so my parents are comfortable with him taking Mike up there. | 我父母挺放心他带迈克去那呆着的 |
[16:05] | I see. He’s got Mom and Pop on his side, too. | 明白了 他还有妈妈爸爸的支持 |
[16:08] | Andrew, it’s not a competition. | 安德鲁 这不是比赛 |
[16:10] | I have a lot of history with Ezra, | 我跟以斯拉共同经历过很多事 |
[16:12] | so if he wants to be there for me… | 所以如果他愿意帮忙… |
[16:14] | I’ve offered the same. | 我也愿意帮忙啊 |
[16:17] | Somehow, you don’t hear it when I say I’m here 24/7. | 但是我说我随叫随到的时候你根本没在听 |
[16:21] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[16:26] | I hear you, okay? I do. | 我有听 我知道的 |
[16:34] | Hi. Can I see your form? | 你好 能看下你的表格吗 |
[16:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Showing up now seems a little convenient, doesn’t it? | 现在站出来好像正是时候 不是吗 |
[16:40] | This chick gets a letter from a pal claiming a death threat, | 这女的收到别人声称受到死亡威胁的信 |
[16:42] | and she never mentions it to the cops for months. | 但是几个月来她却一直没告诉警察 |
[16:44] | Can we not talk about that? | 我们现在能不能不讨论这个 |
[16:46] | She’s making you and your friends | 她让你跟你的朋友们 |
[16:47] | look like a coven of witches. | 看起来像一群女巫 |
[16:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:51] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[16:52] | Because you need somebody to stand up in that courtroom | 因为你真的很需要有人能站在法庭上 |
[16:54] | and tell the jury the truth, | 告诉陪审团真相 |
[16:56] | before that four-eyed freak whips out some fake picture | 而不是给那个四眼妹怪物机会编造谎话 |
[16:58] | of you stashing a weapon in Mona’s sock drawer. | 说你在梦娜的抽屉里藏匿武器 |
[17:02] | Do not put it past her. | 别给她这个机会 |
[17:03] | Look, I only get to see you for 30 minutes. | 听着 我只有30分钟见你 |
[17:07] | I don’t want to spend 28 of them talking about this. | 我可不想花28分钟讨论这事 |
[17:14] | What about Mike? | 迈克怎么样 |
[17:16] | I mean, he’s still sitting on a hell of a story, Hanna. | 他还知道很多真相呢 汉娜 |
[17:18] | – Leave him out of it. – Why? | -别把他搅进来 -为什么 |
[17:20] | Because he’s a kid. | 因为他是个孩子 |
[17:22] | If he talks, that means two more years | 如果他作证了 将意味着还要在高中 |
[17:23] | of high school being tortured by “A.” | 再忍受A的折磨两年 |
[17:25] | No, not if Mike opens his mouth | 不会的 如果迈克开口了 |
[17:27] | and send the cops looking for the right person. | 警察找到真正的幕后黑手就不会再被折磨了 |
[17:35] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[17:39] | How am I gonna help you, Hanna? | 我怎么才能帮你 汉娜 |
[17:43] | Do you really want me to just show up here twice a week, | 难道你真的只想让我每周来这探视你两次 |
[17:44] | and tell you what I thought was funny on South Park? | 给你讲新一集的《南方公园》有多搞笑吗 |
[17:49] | I can’t even hold your frickin’ hand. | 我连你的手都他妈不能碰 |
[17:54] | I love you, Hanna, | 我爱你 汉娜 |
[17:56] | and I’m… | 我… |
[17:58] | I’m not gonna just walk away. | 我不会离开的 |
[18:01] | I’m not gonna leave you. | 我不会离开你 |
[18:03] | That’s just never gonna happen. | 永远不会 |
[18:06] | So Mike needs to speak up. | 所以需要迈克说出真相 |
[18:11] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[18:20] | What? | 什么 |
[18:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[18:30] | Wait. Let me ask the questions, okay? | 等等 让我来问 好吗 |
[18:33] | You can be aggressive sometimes. | 你有时候态度不太友好 |
[18:34] | I don’t want to scare her. | 我可不想吓到她 |
[18:40] | I’m Emily. This is Spencer. | 我是艾米丽 她是斯宾塞 |
[18:44] | We noticed that patch on your jacket. | 我们看到你外套上的标志 |
[18:45] | We were wondering if you were part of the youth group. | 我们在想你是不是也是青年会的成员 |
[18:48] | – Why? – Did you ever spend time at River Road playground? | -怎么了 -你有没有去过河路游乐场 |
[18:51] | We’re looking for someone who might’ve been there on Thanksgiving. | 我们在找感恩节那天可能去过那的人 |
[18:53] | I wasn’t. | 我没去 |
[18:54] | Okay, well, one of our friends was,and she heard… | 我们的朋友那天去了 她听到… |
[18:58] | thought she might’ve heard someone | 她觉得她好像有听到 |
[18:59] | who would’ve seen her that night. | 那晚有其他人在那 而且应该有看到她 |
[19:00] | So I just wanna ask you if… | 所以我只想问你是不是… |
[19:02] | You told her. | 你告诉她了 |
[19:04] | You promised you wouldn’t, and you told your daughter. | 你保证过不会说 但是你告诉你女儿了 |
[19:06] | How else would they know? | 不然她们是怎么知道的 |
[19:22] | Have you heard from Mike? | 你有迈克的消息吗 |
[19:24] | He called when they were near Stroudsburg, | 他在斯特劳斯堡附近时打来过电话 |
[19:26] | but his phone cut out. | 但电话突然断了 |
[19:28] | Yeah, well, the service is spotty up there, | 那边的信号的确不太好 |
[19:30] | but they’ve got a land line at the cabin. | 但总有固定电话吧 |
[19:31] | Good. What’s all this? | 那就好 这些是什么 |
[19:35] | Just trying to find a quote for my yearbook picture. | 只是在为我在年鉴上的照片找个引言 |
[19:38] | That shouldn’t be too hard. | 那应该不难 |
[19:40] | You’ve had an eventful four years. | 你这四年过得多姿多彩 |
[19:42] | Maybe something from Hamlet. | 可以用《哈姆雷特》里的 |
[19:44] | Yeah, or Frankenstein. | 或者《科学怪人》 |
[19:49] | Aria, Emily and Spencer had no right | 艾瑞亚 艾米丽和斯宾塞没有权力 |
[19:52] | to corner that poor girl. | 这样逼迫那个可怜的女孩 |
[19:54] | Once again, Mom, they did not corner her. | 再说一遍 妈妈 她们没有逼她 |
[19:56] | We are just trying to find someone | 我们只想找到一个能 |
[19:57] | who can back up Alison’s story | 证实艾莉森说辞的人 |
[19:58] | and prove that she wasn’t in Rosewood that day. | 证明她那天不在玫瑰镇 |
[20:00] | You are not on her defense team. | 你不是她的辩护团队 |
[20:02] | Why won’t you tell me why that girl freaked out | 那你怎么不告诉我那女孩为什么发火 |
[20:04] | and turned on you? | 然后对着你撒气 |
[20:06] | Kendra is a good kid who made a big mistake, | 肯德拉是个好孩子 她犯了一个大错 |
[20:08] | and I promised to keep her secret. It’s that simple. | 而我保证会保守她的秘密 就这么简单 |
[20:11] | What kind of big mistake? | 什么大错 |
[20:15] | I’ve got two friends that are sitting in jail right now, | 我的两个朋友现在正身陷囹圄 |
[20:18] | and this person might be able to help them. | 而她可能就能帮助她们 |
[20:24] | Kendra went to a party the night before Thanksgiving. | 感恩节前一天晚上肯德拉去了一个聚会 |
[20:29] | She didn’t know the other kids, and she got nervous. | 她不认识别的孩子 所以她很紧张 |
[20:32] | She experimented with some drug that was cut with speed, | 她试着服用了一些见效很快的药物 |
[20:36] | and had a very bad reaction. | 马上出现了不良反应 |
[20:38] | She was worried that her parents would figure out | 她担心她父母会发现 |
[20:40] | she was high as a kite, | 她嗑药磕嗨了 |
[20:41] | and there’d be hell to pay. | 他们会让她吃不了兜着走 |
[20:43] | So she hid out at a playground | 所以她躲在一个操场上 |
[20:45] | until she was sober enough to go home and pass the cranberries. | 直到她清醒过来才回家吃早饭 |
[20:49] | Why would she tell you this? | 她为什么要告诉你这些 |
[20:50] | You’d be surprised what | 学生们会向自己喜欢的老师 |
[20:51] | students confide to their favorite teachers. | 吐露各种秘密 绝对会让你大吃一惊 |
[20:55] | Or maybe you wouldn’t. | 或者你已经见怪不怪了 |
[20:56] | Did she see Alison that day? | 那天她看到艾莉森了吗 |
[20:59] | ‘Cause if she was at the playground– | 因为如果她在那个操场上… |
[21:00] | She didn’t mention seeing anybody else. | 她没有提到见过谁 |
[21:02] | And why are you so sure | 你为什么这么确定 |
[21:03] | that Alison was where she said she was? | 艾莉森所说的就是实话 |
[21:06] | You need to separate yourself from her. | 你要离她远一点 |
[21:08] | And what about Hanna? | 那汉娜呢 |
[21:10] | Am I just supposed to abandon her, too? | 我也要抛弃她吗 |
[21:13] | Kendra’s not the only good kid out there | 不是只有肯德拉一个人 |
[21:14] | who’s made a big mistake, Mom. | 犯了个大错 妈妈 |
[21:27] | Took a lot longer than I thought. | 比我想象中的更久 |
[21:28] | Takes about two hours. Your sister usually falls asleep. | 花了大概两小时 你姐姐一般都睡着了 |
[21:31] | How often does she come up? | 她多久来一次 |
[21:34] | She… | 她… |
[21:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[21:36] | I thought you might be freaked out if you saw a light on. | 我估摸着你看到这里开着灯估计就吓坏了 |
[21:39] | – Hey, Mike. – Hey, how’s it going? | -迈克 -你好 最近怎么样 |
[21:41] | Can we skip the greetings, please? | 打招呼就省省吧 |
[21:42] | What are you doing here, Caleb? | 你在这干什么 凯勒 |
[21:43] | I’m here for a reality check. | 我是来看看真实情况如何的 |
[21:45] | Look, your sister is very scared, | 你的姐姐现在很害怕 |
[21:47] | and she gave you bad advice. | 她给了你一些糟糕的建议 |
[21:49] | There are a lot of people relying on you. | 有很多人现在就指望你了 |
[21:51] | You need to come back with me and tell the truth. | 你应该和我一起回去 说出真相 |
[21:53] | Whoa. Stop. We just got here. | 打住 我们刚到这里 |
[21:55] | The only thing we’re doing is taking off our jackets, | 我们只想脱掉外套 |
[21:57] | heating up a frozen pizza, | 热几块披萨 |
[21:59] | and if you calm down, we might even offer you a slice. | 如果你冷静一点 说不定还能分你一块 |
[22:01] | You know, I’m good. While it’s defrosting, | 我好着呢 趁你热披萨 |
[22:03] | we’re gonna be in Scranton. Let’s go, Mike. | 我们要回斯克兰顿了 走吧 迈克 |
[22:05] | You can’t just throw him | 你不能就这么把他 |
[22:07] | in the back of your car like a pair of boots. | 像旧衣服一样塞到你后备箱里带走 |
[22:08] | This is a big decision to make. | 这是个重大的决定 |
[22:10] | Yeah, and I made it. | 没错 我决定了 |
[22:13] | I wanna go back. | 我想回去 |
[22:14] | Mike, stop. Do not be reckless with this. | 迈克 打住 不要这么莽撞 |
[22:18] | You have a target on your back, | 你后面正有人在瞄准你 |
[22:20] | and I know you wanna do the right thing. | 我知道你想做正确的事 |
[22:21] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[22:22] | Which is coming back and telling what he knows. | 所以他要跟我回去 说出他所知道的东西 |
[22:24] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[22:26] | I need to do this. This is not gonna go away. | 我必须这样 这事不可能就这么过去 |
[22:30] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[22:32] | Would you mind getting the bags | 你能去车上 |
[22:33] | out of the back of the car? | 把后面的包拿来吗 |
[22:40] | You are messing with his head. | 你在打乱他的思绪 |
[22:41] | – Good. He’s not made of glass. – He’s 16. | -很好 他又不脆弱 -他才16岁 |
[22:44] | You know what? We all have crap that we need to face | 每个人都要面对一堆 |
[22:46] | that we don’t feel ready for. | 自己没准备好应付的破事 |
[22:48] | Hanna is locked in a cage with people who could kill her | 汉娜还被关在监狱里 那里的人用把梳子 |
[22:50] | – with a comb. – Oh, that’s not fair. | -都能要了她的命 -这不公平 |
[22:52] | What is fair? | 有什么公平的 |
[22:54] | When I was his age, I was sleeping on the street, | 我像他这么大时还露宿街头 |
[22:57] | and trying to stretch $11 to last me a week. | 捏着11块钱想着怎么撑过一个礼拜 |
[23:00] | So, what, simply because your life was hard, his has to be, too? | 因为你自己过得这么艰难 他也不能好过吗 |
[23:03] | No, but life doesn’t get easier by avoiding things. | 不 但是一昧的逃避没法解决问题 |
[23:07] | I guess you didn’t learn that up on the horsey estate. | 我想向你这样的富二代是无法体会这些的 |
[23:09] | You wanna drag the kid back? | 你想把这孩子带回去吗 |
[23:11] | Fine. Then what? | 行啊 然后呢 |
[23:13] | Are you gonna be there for him in the fallout? | 到时候出事了你会陪着他吗 |
[23:15] | Or is it only Hanna you care about? | 还是说你只在乎汉娜 |
[23:17] | The kid is ready to put on his big-boy pants, | 这孩子已经准备好迈入成人的世界 |
[23:20] | and offer up a little insight. | 自己也该学会分辨了 |
[23:23] | Otherwise, I will. | 不然我会帮他 |
[23:27] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[23:30] | Will you drink tomato juice? | 你喝番茄汁吗 |
[23:32] | Whatever. I don’t care. | 我随便 |
[23:33] | Actually, you might. This could be sauce. | 其实你还真不一定 这可能是番茄酱 |
[23:35] | That girl will never talk to us. | 那女孩不会跟我们谈的 |
[23:37] | And if Aria’s mom won’t help us, | 如果艾瑞亚的妈妈不帮我们 |
[23:39] | we have to ask Toby. | 我们不得不去找托比了 |
[23:42] | He’s a policeman, Spencer. | 他是个警察 斯宾塞 |
[23:44] | And if Kendra’s such a good girl, | 如果肯德拉真是个好孩子 |
[23:45] | she’s not gonna lie to someone wearing that uniform. | 她就不会对穿着警服的人说谎 |
[23:47] | Just please forget about Toby. | 请你不要再想着托比了 |
[23:52] | What happened between you two in that stairwell? | 你们俩在楼梯间里到底发生了什么 |
[23:54] | Nothing. We danced around the fact | 没什么 我们只是阐述了 |
[23:57] | that I basically dated two other guys. | 我在跟另外两个人交往的事实 |
[23:59] | Whoa, back up. | 慢点说 |
[24:01] | What do you mean, dated? | 什么叫交往 |
[24:02] | Okay, stop looking at me like I’m the town pump. | 别把我当做什么交际花 |
[24:05] | There were a few spontaneous kisses, that’s all. | 不过是感觉来了接了几个吻而已 |
[24:07] | Who kissed who? | 谁吻了谁 |
[24:08] | Does it matter? I wasn’t unconscious, Emily. | 有关系吗 我当时很清醒 艾米丽 |
[24:11] | And honestly, it felt really good to be with somebody | 老实说 他们愿意与我在一起 |
[24:12] | who wanted to be with me. | 这感觉真的很好 |
[24:16] | Something that Toby hasn’t | 托比已经很久没给我这种感觉了 |
[24:17] | wanted since he put on that stupid uniform. | 自从他穿上了那身可笑的制服 |
[24:21] | – Closed mouth or open? – Drink your sauce. | -是不是舌吻 -吃你的番茄酱去 |
[24:34] | Mrs. Montgomery called me. | 蒙哥马利太太打电话给我 |
[24:37] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:15] | Let’s get a dust pan, I bet you don’t lick it up. | 去拿个垃圾铲吧 总不能让你舔干净吧 |
[25:23] | – I’ve been studying the paper– – Two minutes, ladies. | -我一直在研究那张纸 -两分钟 姑娘们 |
[25:25] | Forget the paper. | 别再想那张纸了 |
[25:26] | There was someone there in the playground that day. | 那天在操场上的确还有别人 |
[25:28] | They found her. | 他们找到她了 |
[25:29] | What’s going on here? Everyone back to your stations. | 这里怎么回事 大家都回到各自的位置上 |
[25:40] | My God, Alison, what are you doing? | 天呐 艾莉森 你在干什么 |
[25:42] | We can talk in the infirmary. | 这下我们可以去医务室里聊了 |
[25:44] | – Slam your hand in there. – What?! | -用门夹伤你的手 -什么 |
[25:45] | Just do it. | 照做就是了 |
[25:49] | You’re taking too long, ladies. | 赶紧出来 姑娘们 |
[25:50] | – Hurry. – I can’t do it. | -快点 -我下不了手 |
[25:53] | – I can’t do it. – Hold still. | -我下不了手 -抓好了 |
[26:00] | – How did this happen? – It was an accident. | -你们怎么会受伤 -只是个意外 |
[26:03] | It wasn’t an accident last time, Alison. | 上次可不是意外 艾莉森 |
[26:05] | If someone here is still harassing you… | 如果这里还有人继续骚扰你 |
[26:08] | This was an accident. | 这次就是个意外 |
[26:14] | What happened to you? | 你又怎么了 |
[26:16] | She slammed her hand. | 她的手被门夹到了 |
[26:17] | – In a dryer. – Really? | -烘干机的门 -真的吗 |
[26:20] | Is this the first time you girls have done laundry? | 这是你们第一次洗衣服吗 |
[26:36] | Where are you two think you are? | 你们俩以为自己现在在哪呢 |
[26:38] | Homeroom detention? | 教导室留堂吗 |
[26:40] | This is a murder trial, ladies. | 这可是谋杀审讯 姑娘们 |
[26:43] | And trying to defend someone who thinks she can | 为了一个认为自己可以篡改制度的人做辩护 |
[26:45] | manipulate the system is a challenge I never agreed to take on. | 那是我永远也不会接受的挑战 |
[26:50] | Give me the note. | 把纸条给我 |
[26:54] | Give it to me. | 交给我 |
[27:04] | 垂吊灯仪式 姐妹建巢 统治者的名单是相关的 | |
[27:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:10] | I have an urgent message on my phone from your buddies. | 你们的朋友给我发了一条紧急信息 |
[27:13] | Better not be another manipulation. | 最好别再和篡改有关 |
[27:33] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[27:36] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[27:41] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[27:48] | How long were you out there? | 你在外面待了多久 |
[27:49] | 1:00 P.M., 2:00 P.M.? | 一点还是两点 |
[27:52] | Something like that. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[27:54] | 2:00. | 两点吧 |
[27:56] | And you were in the pipe the whole time? | 你一直都在管道里吗 |
[28:01] | Did you ever see anyone walk by? | 有看到任何人经过吗 |
[28:03] | No. | 没 |
[28:04] | But she heard a voice. You heard a voice, right? | 但是她听到了一个声音 你听到了声音对吧 |
[28:06] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[28:07] | I got this. | 让我来 |
[28:09] | Did you hear a voice? | 你听到声音吗 |
[28:11] | – Yes. – A girl’s voice. | -听到了 -女孩子的声音 |
[28:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:15] | Who was she talking to? | 她在和谁说话 |
[28:17] | Sounded like she was on the phone. | 她好像是在打电话 |
[28:19] | And do you recall what she said? | 你还记得她说了什么吗 |
[28:23] | Not really. My heart was pounding. | 不太记得 当时我心跳得很厉害 |
[28:28] | Thank you for stepping forward, Kendra. | 谢谢你站出来 肯德拉 |
[28:30] | If we need anything else, we’ll call you. | 如果我们还有需要 会给你打电话的 |
[28:32] | Wait, no, why is she leaving? | 等一等 她为什么走了 |
[28:34] | Because it’s 9:15 on a school night, | 因为现在是晚上九点十五分 明天还要上学 |
[28:36] | and I’m betting that Kendra has algebra homework. Good night. | 我想肯德拉还有代数作业要做吧 晚安 |
[28:40] | But that’s not the end of her story. | 但她的话还没说完 |
[28:42] | She heard Alison get in her car. | 她听到艾莉森上了自己的车 |
[28:44] | It’s been a long day, ladies. | 今天真是漫长的一天 姑娘们 |
[28:45] | But if Kendra doesn’t know | 可如果肯德拉不知道 |
[28:46] | what you’ll be asking her on the stand… | 你在法庭上会问她些什么 |
[28:48] | I’m not putting Kendra on the stand. | 我不会让肯德拉上法庭的 |
[28:50] | – What?! – Why? | -什么 -为什么 |
[28:51] | No jury is going to be swayed by a witness | 大清早在一只手上看到八根手指 |
[28:53] | who earlier in the day saw eight fingers on one hand, | 而且在补牙的时候收听公共广播的人 |
[28:56] | and was picking up NPR through her cavity fillings. | 没有陪审团会被这样的证人所动摇 |
[28:59] | We are not that desperate. | 这件案子还没到绝望的那一步 |
[29:01] | – Yes, we are. – We don’t have anybody else. | -已经到了 -我们身边已经没人了 |
[29:03] | Yes, we do. | 有的 |
[29:05] | I’m putting Alison on the stand. | 我要让艾莉森上庭作证 |
[29:17] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[29:19] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[29:21] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[29:26] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[29:27] | I think it’s some sort of scout camp. Pathfinders. | 我想可能是童子军军营 探险者 |
[29:31] | Are there cabins? Maybe he’s hiding. | 那是小屋吗 也许他就藏在那 |
[29:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[29:40] | – Do you see anything? – No. | -看到什么了吗 -没 |
[29:42] | Holy crap! | 见鬼 |
[29:49] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[29:51] | All right, come on. | 快扔 |
[29:54] | – Get down. – Did you see anybody? | -蹲下 -看到什么人了吗 |
[29:55] | To the left, I think. | 好像在左边吧 |
[29:58] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[30:01] | I can’t see ’em. | 我看不到他们 |
[30:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:05] | All right, come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[30:07] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[30:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:17] | I have done a lot to get that. | 我千辛万苦才得到这块警徽 |
[30:19] | I got my butt kicked in the academy for it. | 为了它 我在学院被人欺负 |
[30:21] | I fought with my dad about it. | 为了它 我和爸爸争吵 |
[30:24] | I even got a buzz cut. | 甚至还剪了寸头 |
[30:26] | I did it because I was tired of not being able | 我这么做 是因为我厌倦了 |
[30:28] | to protect the one person in this world | 无法保护在这个世界上对我来说 |
[30:31] | that matters most to me. | 最重要的人 |
[30:32] | And I am not gonna choose, Spencer. | 而我是不会做选择的 斯宾塞 |
[30:33] | I’m not gonna choose between it and you. | 我不会在警徽和你之间做选择的 |
[30:35] | – I never asked you to. – I know. | -我从没叫你这么做 -我知道 |
[30:37] | But Tanner has. | 但是坦纳叫我这么做 |
[30:39] | And that’s why I’m gonna tell her | 所以我要告诉她 |
[30:41] | if she’s not okay with me being with you, | 如果她不赞同我既和你在一起 |
[30:44] | and being a cop, | 又做警察的话 |
[30:45] | then she’s gonna have to kick me off the force. | 那她就把我从警队里开除吧 |
[32:07] | Ezra, where are you guys? | 以斯拉 你们在哪 |
[32:08] | Why is nobody picking up the land line? | 为什么没人接电话 |
[32:10] | Call me when you get this, please. | 收到了就打电话给我 |
[32:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:29] | Hey, Andrew, it’s me. | 安德鲁 是我 |
[32:31] | I thought that you’d be home. | 我以为你会在家 |
[32:32] | Listen, if you meant the whole 24/7 thing, | 如果全天候待命那句话你是认真的 |
[32:36] | I’d, um, I’d really like you to take a drive | 我真的很希望你能开车 |
[32:39] | up to the cabin where Mike is staying. | 帮我去迈克待着的那间小屋看看 |
[32:40] | I can’t get a hold of him or Ezra or anybody, | 我联系不上他 以斯拉或是其他人 |
[32:44] | and I just know something is wrong and I need your help. | 我只知道出事了 我需要你的帮忙 |
[32:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[33:02] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[33:08] | – No, wait, wait. – What are you doing? | -不 等一下 -你要做什么 |
[33:10] | Getting proof. | 留下证据 |
[33:13] | – Okay. – It’s okay. | -好了 -没事了 |
[33:17] | These stills were taken from the vicious attack on Mona. | 这些照片是在梦娜遭遇残酷袭击时所拍的 |
[33:20] | As the forensics expert testified, | 同时法医也证明了 |
[33:23] | the assailant hurled the victim with considerable force, | 袭击者用很大的力气猛击死者 |
[33:26] | strength that came from the assailant’s right arm. | 力量来自于袭击者的右臂 |
[33:33] | Alison, will you please toss that to me? | 艾莉森 请你把这个朝我这里扔过来 |
[33:36] | I’m gonna back up a little bit. | 我会往后退一点 |
[33:37] | Objection. Where’s counsel going with this? | 反对 法律顾问也同意这样吗 |
[33:39] | Are we gonna watch the defendant skip rope, too? | 我们也要看被告玩跳绳吗 |
[33:42] | Ms. Marcus, I don’t like edible objects | 马库斯小姐 不要在我法庭上 |
[33:45] | thrown in my courtroom. | 乱扔食物 |
[33:47] | Please, Your Honor, I’m building a foundation. | 法官大人 我在构建一个基本根据 |
[33:49] | Get on with it. | 继续吧 |
[33:51] | Alison, toss that to me over here. | 艾莉森 把东西扔给我 |
[33:56] | Again, please. | 请再扔一遍 |
[33:57] | Again, please. | 请再扔一遍 |
[34:01] | And one more time. | 再来一次 |
[34:07] | Was that last pass painful | 最后一次扔东西时 |
[34:09] | because of the recent burn to that arm? | 你的胳膊因为上次烧伤疼吗 |
[34:12] | No, ma’am. | 不疼 |
[34:14] | My elbow, this part of my arm, | 我的胳膊肘 胳膊的这部分 |
[34:16] | I once broke it and it never completely healed. | 之前摔断过 一直没有痊愈 |
[34:19] | How old were you when you broke it? | 你摔断的时候多大 |
[34:21] | Around three maybe. | 大概三岁 |
[34:24] | You were just over two-and-a-half. | 当时你只有两岁半多点 |
[34:26] | And I have doctors’ reports that show | 我这里有医生证明 |
[34:29] | that the fracture never healed properly. | 她的骨折一直没有痊愈 |
[34:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, this victim was slammed against the wall. | 各位 被害人是被人撞到墙上的 |
[34:38] | Hurled like a rag doll, | 就跟扔一个布娃娃一样 |
[34:40] | something that Alison isn’t even capable of doing | 可艾莉森连扔一个 |
[34:43] | with a one-pound grapefruit. | 一磅重的葡萄柚都扔不远 |
[34:50] | So you can’t give me an exact time this occurred, | 你不知道事情发生的确切时间 |
[34:52] | but you believe it happened between 10:00 and midnight. | 但是觉得应该在十点到零点之间 |
[34:56] | How tall was this individual, approximately? | 你说的这个人大约多高 |
[34:59] | I already told you. | 我已经说了 |
[35:01] | Mike’s vision was impaired, and we couldn’t see anybody. | 迈克视力受损 而我们什么都看不清 |
[35:04] | It was dark. | 当时很黑 |
[35:05] | So neither of you can tell me the sex, the height, | 所以你们对这个人的性别 身高 |
[35:07] | or the hair color of this individual. | 或者他的发色都不能确定 |
[35:10] | No. | 是的 |
[35:11] | In fact, you can’t even be sure | 其实你们甚至都不确定 |
[35:12] | whether it was more than one individual. | 是一个人还是多个人 |
[35:17] | Is this the same information | 在阿勒格尼县的时候 |
[35:18] | you gave the sheriff in Allegheny County? | 你也是这么跟警长说的吗 |
[35:22] | Um, no, because we came straight here, | 不 因为我们直接来这里了 |
[35:25] | because we figured it was connected. | 因为我们觉得事情之间有联系 |
[35:26] | You have to file it in the county where the incident occurred. | 你们必须在案发的那个地方报案 |
[35:30] | Un-frickin’-believable. | 真他妈令人难以置信 |
[35:32] | This town has it so ass-backwards, | 这里真是太离谱了 |
[35:34] | I cannot… | 我无法… |
[35:36] | Okay, don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[35:39] | There is somebody after us. | 有人想害我们 |
[35:41] | The same person who went after Hanna Marin and her friends did this. | 就是那个害了汉娜·玛琳和她的朋友们的人 |
[35:47] | So just to be clear, | 原来是这么回事 |
[35:49] | instead of helping untie your friend, | 你不仅没有帮忙给你朋友松绑 |
[35:51] | you stopped to take a photo. | 反而停下先拍了照片 |
[35:54] | It’s kind of an odd reaction, | 这种反应很奇怪啊 |
[35:57] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[36:01] | Alison, I’m sorry. | 艾莉森 很遗憾 |
[36:04] | Frankly surprised to hear about your injury | 没想到你胳膊的骨折 |
[36:06] | at this late juncture. | 一直没有痊愈 |
[36:09] | Did this prevent you from | 这样你上学的时候 |
[36:10] | participating in your school’s PE program? | 是不是上体育课不方便啊 |
[36:13] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[36:15] | Have you had to steer away from certain sports? | 你是不是不能参加某些运动 |
[36:18] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[36:19] | What about summers at sleep-away camp? | 你们夏天外宿露营的时候呢 |
[36:20] | Did that weak arm keep you from taking electives like archery? | 因为胳膊的问题不能参加射箭之类的课程吗 |
[36:29] | Shall I repeat the question? | 需要我重复我的问题吗 |
[36:31] | Did you take archery? | 你参加射箭课了吗 |
[36:32] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[36:33] | Well, let’s refresh your memory. | 那我们帮你回忆一下 |
[36:36] | You not only took it, you were darn good at it. | 你不仅参加了 而且成绩很好 |
[36:41] | Can you explain to the jury | 你能向陪审团解释一下 |
[36:42] | how you managed to beat out every camper | 是如何打败所有其他露营者的吗 |
[36:44] | when the contest requires shooting at five separate targets | 这项比赛需要参赛者在同一个地方 |
[36:47] | from the same spot? | 射到五个不同目标 |
[36:51] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[36:57] | Your Honor, can you instruct the witness | 法官大人 您能要求证人 |
[36:59] | to answer the question? | 回答这一问题吗 |
[37:01] | Miss DiLaurentis, please answer Mr. Sirk’s question. | 迪劳伦提斯小姐 请回答塞克先生的问题 |
[37:08] | Counselor, would you please repeat the question for the witness? | 律师先生 能再重复一下你的问题吗 |
[37:25] | Lieutenant, I need to speak with you. | 副队长 我有事需要找你谈谈 |
[37:26] | Toby, you should not have come in here today. | 托比 你今天不该来的 |
[37:28] | It’s about Spencer Hastings. | 是斯宾塞·海斯汀的事 |
[37:30] | There is nothing you can do. It is too late. | 你无能为力了 已经太晚了 |
[37:32] | Too late for what? | 什么太晚了 |
[37:33] | To help her or her friends. | 帮她或者她的朋友们 |
[37:36] | They chose to help the wrong person. | 他们选择了帮助不该帮的人 |
[37:38] | Please make sure the door is closed | 我不在的时候 |
[37:40] | and locked when I’m gone. | 请锁好门 |
[38:01] | The jury may be deliberating for some time. | 陪审团可能需要商讨一段时间 |
[38:03] | There’s a private room down the hall. | 大厅尽头有间屋子你可以去休息 |
[38:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:09] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[38:12] | He and Jason went to get food. | 他和杰森去吃东西了 |
[38:15] | I’m still too nervous to eat. | 我还是太紧张 吃不下东西 |
[38:21] | Honestly, I’m mystified. | 说实话 我很困惑 |
[38:24] | They had one hour for lunch, | 他们只有一个小时的午饭时间 |
[38:25] | and they managed to dig up | 竟然能找到 |
[38:26] | an award you won when you were 11 years old. | 你11岁时拿到的一个奖 |
[38:29] | I didn’t even win it. | 那奖根本不是我赢的 |
[38:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:33] | I talked my bunkmate into sinking the arrows | 我让我室友把箭插到靶子上的 |
[38:35] | before I even picked up the bow. | 我弓还没拿起来箭就都插好了 |
[38:39] | We rigged it. | 我们成功蒙混过去了 |
[38:43] | It’s too late to tell the truth now, huh? | 现在说出真相已经晚了 对吗 |
[39:01] | Hey. Sorry I couldn’t get here earlier. How are you doing? | 抱歉我来晚了 你还好吗 |
[39:05] | Kind of a mess, actually. | 说实话 我现在一团糟 |
[39:08] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪里了 |
[39:10] | I called you a bunch of times. | 我给你打了好几次电话 |
[39:11] | – Did you get my messages? – Yeah, I’m an idiot. | -你收到我的信息了吗 -我真是个笨蛋 |
[39:13] | I was rushing to finish my yearbook page, | 我忙着弄我的年鉴页面 |
[39:15] | and my phone must’ve died. | 手机肯定没电了 |
[39:16] | Why are you sitting in here? | 你为什么坐在这里 |
[39:18] | It’s either here or the parking lot. | 不坐这里就只能去停车场了 |
[39:22] | I hate this. I hate waiting. | 我讨厌这个 我讨厌等待 |
[39:25] | Can I wait with you? | 我跟你一起等好吗 |
[39:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:37] | Hey, where’s that yearbook form? | 你的年鉴表格呢 |
[39:42] | I could actually use your help. | 你可以帮我出出主意 |
[39:44] | I can’t decide what to cut. | 我不知道剪贴什么 |
[39:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:53] | I mean, I know you’re a nice guy and all, | 我知道你人很不错 |
[39:55] | but I didn’t know you were an award-winning Pathfinder scout. Geez. | 但不知道你还拿过童子军探索奖章 天哪 |
[40:00] | Twelve years. | 都十二年了 |
[40:01] | You never know when those skills are gonna come in handy. | 技不压身 指不定什么时候就派上用场了 |
[40:39] | Have you reached a verdict? | 你们做出最终裁决了吗 |
[40:44] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[40:49] | In the case of the Commonwealth vs. Alison DiLaurentis, | 在对艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯起诉案件中 |
[40:53] | we, the jury, find the defendant | 陪审团一致认为 被告 |
[40:56] | guilty of murder in the first degree. | 一级谋杀罪名成立 |
[41:11] | Order. | 肃静 |
[41:43] | 玫瑰镇警局 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |