时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Alison DiLaurentis planned and carried out | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯计划 |
[00:05] | the murder of Mona Vanderwaal. | 并谋杀了梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[00:07] | Hanna has been arrested. | 汉娜被抓起来了 |
[00:09] | But we’ll figure this out. | 不过我们会想出办法的 |
[00:10] | No one is gonna believe us. | 没人会相信我们 |
[00:12] | Getting a little tired of memorializing Mona. | 我有点厌倦总是在怀念梦娜了 |
[00:14] | Are you saying that the world’s better off without her? | 你的意思是说这个世界没有她会更好吗 |
[00:16] | I have done a lot to get that. | 我千辛万苦才得到这块警徽 |
[00:17] | I did it to protect the one person | 我这么做是为了保护这个世界上 |
[00:19] | that matters most to me. | 对我来说最重要的人 |
[00:20] | – You didn’t kill anyone. – No. | -你确实没有杀人 -是没有 |
[00:22] | But I let a lot of things happen that I shouldn’t have. | 但我让很多不该发生的事发生了 |
[00:24] | Have you reached a verdict? | 你们做出最终裁决了吗 |
[00:25] | Guilty of murder in the first degree. | 一级谋杀罪名成立 |
[00:28] | There is nothing you can do. | 你无能为力了 |
[00:29] | It is too late to help her or her friends. | 帮她或者她的朋友们已经太晚了 |
[00:32] | They chose to help the wrong person. | 他们选择了帮助不该帮的人 |
[00:37] | I didn’t think I could feel worse after “A” killed Mona. | 还以为A杀了梦娜是令我最难过的事 |
[00:41] | But the four of us getting arrested for her murder | 但是我们四个因为涉嫌谋杀她而被捕 |
[00:43] | brings low to a whole new level. | 给我的心情创下了一个新的低谷 |
[00:46] | Technically, they think that we’re accessories, not killers. | 严格来讲 他们说我们是共犯 不是凶手 |
[00:49] | An accessory is a necklace or a handbag, | 是项链或手包的装饰 |
[00:51] | not a chain gang. | 不是主链 |
[00:53] | Call it what you want. | 随便你怎么说 |
[00:54] | We’re all going to jail. | 我们都要蹲大牢了 |
[00:55] | “A” wins. | A赢了 |
[00:58] | Why do you think they’re separating us from Ali? | 他们为什么要把我们和艾莉分开 |
[01:01] | There’s a lady in the laundry. | 洗衣房有个女人 |
[01:03] | If you do her work, she gives you information. | 如果你帮她干活 她就会给你些消息 |
[01:05] | Yesterday she told me that the warden received an anonymous tip. | 昨天她告诉我 监狱长接到匿名举报 |
[01:09] | They think the five of us are plotting something big. | 他们认为我们五个要谋划什么大事 |
[01:11] | What, and they think Ali’s the big bad wolf? | 什么 他们认为艾莉是大灰狼吗 |
[01:13] | But does that make us the little pigs or Little Red? | 那我们是小猪还是小红帽 |
[01:15] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[01:17] | A wolf can’t lead without her pack. | 狼脱离了狼群是无法成事的 |
[01:19] | When we get there, | 等我们到那里 |
[01:19] | they’re probably going to split us up, too. | 他们可能也会把我们几个分开 |
[01:25] | What’s it like, Han? | 那里什么样 汉娜 |
[01:28] | Do you want me to sugarcoat it or tell you the truth? | 你想让我粉饰一下还是告诉你实情 |
[01:31] | Well, if I’m going to get through it, | 如果我马上要经历的话 |
[01:32] | I need to know what to expect. | 我要知道前面等待我的是什么 |
[01:35] | The second they slam that door shut, you feel ashamed. | 他们关上狱门的那一刻 你就会感到耻辱 |
[01:38] | This is crazy. We didn’t do anything. | 这简直疯了 我们什么也没做 |
[01:39] | They don’t care about that. | 他们不在乎这个 |
[01:40] | They treat you like a criminal, | 他们把你当做罪犯来对待 |
[01:43] | and it’s hard to remember that you’re not one. | 而且自己也很难记得其实你没罪 |
[01:47] | The first night’s the hardest. | 第一晚是最难熬的 |
[01:49] | You’re locked away from everything | 你与外界的所有事 所有你在乎的人 |
[01:51] | and everyone you ever cared about. | 都彻底隔绝了 |
[01:53] | And when they turn those lights out, | 当那些灯被关掉以后 |
[01:56] | it is the loneliest feeling you could ever imagine. | 那种孤独感是你永远都无法想象的 |
[02:01] | Second thought, I could have used a thick coat of sugar. | 转念一想 我觉得还是粉饰一下比较好 |
[02:04] | You can’t be ready for how it feels, Em. | 那种感觉你是不可能准备好的 艾米 |
[02:07] | It’s hard not to give up on hope. | 很难不让人放弃希望 |
[02:11] | You guys, they can take everything from us, | 姐妹们 他们可以夺走我们所有东西 |
[02:13] | but they can’t take us from each other. | 但他们不能让我们分开 |
[02:17] | I don’t care how far apart from you guys I am, | 我不管会和你们相隔多远 |
[02:18] | I will still be with you. | 我永远都跟你们在一起 |
[02:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:22] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[02:24] | I love you, guys. | 我爱你们 姐妹们 |
[02:27] | Love you. | 爱你们 |
[02:39] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[02:40] | We just had an accident. | 刚才是出了车祸吧 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I did in my pants. | 是啊 我都吓尿了 |
[02:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:51] | Oh, my God. Get back. Get back! | 天呐 往后退 往后退 |
[02:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:40] | We think the transport officers were neutralized | 我们认为押送警官被注射了氟硝安定 |
[03:42] | with an injection of flunitrazepam. | 所以失去了意识 |
[03:45] | The date rape drug? | 迷奸药吗 |
[03:46] | The deputies regained consciousness this morning | 警官们今天早晨恢复了意识 |
[03:48] | with no memory of the incident. | 不过都不记得发生的事了 |
[03:51] | The girls were wrongfully accused to begin with. | 女孩们先是被人诬陷 |
[03:53] | And now they’re all missing? | 现在她们又失踪了 |
[03:55] | Let’s get our facts straight. | 我跟你说清楚了 |
[03:56] | The incident was an abduction. | 这根本就是绑架 |
[03:58] | Yeah, but who would want to take the girls? | 是的 不过谁会想把女孩们带走呢 |
[04:00] | Should we be asking who would or who could? | 应该问谁能把她们带走 |
[04:04] | If Mona was alive… | 如果梦娜还活着 |
[04:07] | I keep thinking this feels like that. | 我一直有这种感觉 |
[04:08] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:09] | There’s only been one person at the center of any trouble | 女孩们所经历的所有麻烦 都牵涉到 |
[04:12] | the girls have gotten into. | 同一个人 |
[04:14] | You think Alison’s behind this? | 你觉得是艾莉森做的 |
[04:15] | Alison’s a master manipulator, | 艾莉森是玩弄他人的高手 |
[04:17] | but she doesn’t have access | 但是她没有能力 |
[04:18] | to what was needed to pull off something this elaborate. | 精心策划并实施种事 |
[04:21] | Why these girls? | 为什么要抓这些女孩 |
[04:22] | What would make them somebody’s target? | 她们怎么会成为别人的目标呢 |
[04:27] | Well, the good news is Tanner wants to keep this | 好消息是 坦纳不想让媒体 |
[04:28] | out of the press. | 知道这件事 |
[04:30] | No one knows about this yet. | 其他人目前还都不知道 |
[04:33] | Wait, not even the other girls’ parents? | 等等 其他女孩的家长也不知道吗 |
[04:35] | We have to keep this between us. | 这件事只有我们知道 |
[04:36] | We don’t want a civilian mob out there | 我们可不想有人知道后 |
[04:38] | being told to shoot first and ask questions later. | 不分青红皂白直接动手了 |
[04:40] | But if they think our daughters are fugitives, | 可如果他们认为这些女孩是逃犯 |
[04:42] | isn’t that what Tanner’s telling the police to do? | 坦纳不就是让警察们这么做吗 |
[04:44] | You’re damn straight it is. | 当然是了 |
[04:45] | All units in the vicinity of Whitewood and Stuckey, | 所有在白木镇和斯塔基镇附近的警员 |
[04:48] | possible domestic violence… | 有一起疑似家庭暴力事件 |
[04:48] | Could you just give me one second please? | 我先失陪一会 |
[04:54] | Now Alison may still be locked up, | 虽然艾莉森现在在监狱 |
[04:57] | but she has access to people. | 但她认识很多人 |
[05:01] | We both know what she’s capable of. | 我们都知道她能干出什么来 |
[05:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:49] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[06:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:15] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听见我吗 |
[06:26] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[06:27] | Hanna, Spencer? | 汉娜 斯宾塞 |
[06:30] | Is anybody here? | 这里有人吗 |
[06:35] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[06:48] | JN-49163-B | 产品号码 |
[07:26] | Please exit your room and follow the lighted pathway. | 请离开房间并沿着有灯光的路走 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:48] | Is everybody okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[07:50] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[07:51] | I think this is “A’s” house. | 我觉得这是A的家 |
[07:53] | More like “A’s” dollhouse. | 更像是A的玩偶之家 |
[07:54] | Yeah, and we’re the dolls. | 是的 我们就是玩偶 |
[07:55] | Please follow the lighted pathway. | 请沿着有灯光的路走 |
[08:01] | Please follow the lighted pathway. | 请沿着有灯光的路走 |
[08:02] | We heard you, bitch. | 我们听见了 贱人 |
[08:57] | Ali, is that you? | 艾莉 是你吗 |
[09:10] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[09:29] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[09:30] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[09:32] | I know it’s been a while, | 我知道已经过了很久 |
[09:33] | but I haven’t changed that much, have I? | 不过我没怎么变 对吧 |
[09:43] | You guys, it’s me… | 各位 是我啊 |
[09:47] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[09:55] | Caleb got into the PD’s command center. | 凯勒进入了警局的指挥中心 |
[09:57] | And if you cross-check the van’s GPS system | 如果把面包车的定位系统和 |
[09:59] | with the PD’s system, it goes dead right here. | 警局的系统交叉比对 就会发现在这消失了 |
[10:02] | On Route 30, near the railroad crossing. | 在30号公路 靠近铁路交叉口 |
[10:05] | That’s when “A” hacked into the van’s computer system | A就是在那黑进了押送车的电脑系统 |
[10:07] | and took remote control of the vehicle. | 并且接手了车的遥控装置 |
[10:08] | Okay, so “A” would have needed to be near | 所以A需要待在离车很近的地方 |
[10:10] | to keep the van on the road. | 让车继续开上路 |
[10:11] | The overpass would have given “A” a clear view | 天桥就可以让A看得一清二楚 |
[10:13] | and also cover from the deputies. | 同时从附驾座上也看不到A |
[10:15] | Are there any traffic cameras in the area | 那一区有没有交通监控相机 |
[10:17] | that you can hack into? | 你能黑进去看看吗 |
[10:18] | I am one step ahead of you. | 我已经搞定了 |
[10:20] | Backing up that footage now. | 现在倒退录像 |
[10:23] | One frame of “A,” that’s all we need. | 我们只需要找到A的一丁点影像就行了 |
[10:29] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 不敢相信真的是你 |
[10:31] | There has to be another way out. | 肯定有别的出口 |
[10:34] | There is not. | 没别的出口 |
[10:35] | Now come, sit down. | 过来坐下吧 |
[10:36] | It’s tea time. | 喝茶时间到了 |
[10:39] | Tea time? | 喝茶时间 |
[10:45] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[10:46] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗 |
[10:49] | We’re in my living room, Spencer. | 在我家的客厅里 斯宾塞 |
[10:51] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[10:53] | Why are you acting like such an imbecile? | 你们为什么要表现得这么蠢 |
[10:56] | Han, it’s not like you’re gonna gain it | 汉娜 光吃一块饼干 |
[10:59] | all back by eating one cookie. | 是不会让你发胖的 |
[11:01] | You know you want one. | 你很想吃一块的 |
[11:08] | We really thought you were dead. | 我们真的以为你死了 |
[11:11] | Thank God for Mrs. Grunwald. | 感谢上帝 感谢格伦沃尔德夫人 |
[11:14] | I don’t know how I’ll ever repay her | 那晚你们救了我一命 |
[11:16] | for saving my life that night. | 我都不知道该怎么报答你们 |
[11:20] | I’m so happy to see you guys. | 我非常高兴见到你们 |
[11:24] | We’re really happy to see you too, Mona. | 我们也真的很高兴见到你 梦娜 |
[11:26] | Do not call me that again. | 别再叫我梦娜 |
[11:28] | You know how much I loathe that bitch. | 你们知道我有多讨厌那贱人 |
[11:33] | It’s her hair. | 真是她的头发 |
[11:38] | So, Alison… | 艾莉森 |
[11:41] | More tea? | 再喝点茶吗 |
[12:15] | We need to start the game. | 我们要开始玩游戏了 |
[12:18] | What if we don’t want to play? | 如果我们不想玩呢 |
[12:20] | Four chimes means it’s game time. | 四下钟声代表游戏时间开始 |
[12:31] | The object of the game is to be ready for your date | 游戏的目的是通过获取服装 |
[12:33] | by acquiring an outfit. | 来为你的约会做好准备 |
[12:35] | Then you get to open the door | 然后你就能打开门 |
[12:36] | and find out who your mystery date is. | 找出你的神秘约会对象 |
[12:40] | Like this. | 比如说这样 |
[12:43] | Wait, that’s from the Ice Ball. | 等等 这是冰雪舞会上的照片 |
[12:47] | No. I’m not going to sit here and play this stupid game. | 不 我不会坐在这里玩这个愚蠢的游戏 |
[13:03] | There’s something for everyone today. | 今天有东西要给大家 |
[13:11] | 诚挚邀请您参加高中毕业舞会 梦寐以求的一晚 强制性出席 | |
[13:13] | These are invitations to prom. | 这是毕业舞会的邀请函 |
[13:15] | I think we’re playing the game to see | 我想我们要玩这游戏才能见到 |
[13:16] | who our prom dates will be. | 和我们一起出席的对象 |
[13:18] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不玩 |
[13:21] | You win. Okay? | 你赢了 |
[13:22] | You can have us as your precious dolls. | 你可以让我们做你的珍贵玩偶 |
[13:24] | But if Caleb shows up here, | 但如果凯勒在这出现 |
[13:26] | if you do anything to hurt him, I will kill you. | 如果你敢动他一根头发 我就杀了你 |
[13:28] | Hanna! No. | 汉娜 别说了 |
[13:29] | You are not Alison. | 你根本不是艾莉森 |
[13:31] | You’re Mona, okay? | 你就是梦娜 |
[13:32] | And this is not your house. | 这也不是你的家 |
[13:34] | You’re not here alone anymore. | 你在再也不孤单了 |
[13:36] | There are five of us, | 我们有五个人 |
[13:38] | and one of him, her, it, bitch. | 而他或她或它 那贱人只有一个人 |
[13:41] | Hanna’s right. | 汉娜说得对 |
[13:42] | Let’s find a way to get the hell out of here. | 我们想办法逃出这个鬼地方 |
[13:45] | Mona, let’s go. | 梦娜 来 |
[13:46] | My name is Alison. Alison DiLaurentis. | 我叫艾莉森 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[13:48] | Mona, let’s go! | 梦娜 快走 |
[13:52] | What is that? | 这是什么声音 |
[13:52] | It’s trying to warn you. | 我试着警告你们 |
[13:53] | Guys, I can’t take it. | 我的耳朵受不了了 |
[13:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:59] | Mona! Hurry! | 梦娜 快点 |
[14:01] | Guys! | 大家快点 |
[14:04] | It won’t stop until you’re in your rooms! | 你们都回屋里响声才会停 |
[14:21] | It should be coming up. | 应该快查好了 |
[14:25] | You can’t get to that overpass without passing a camera, right? | 要通过高架桥肯定要经过摄像头的对吧 |
[14:32] | What the… | 什么玩意… |
[14:35] | “A” Found a way to override the camera. | A想办法操控了摄像头 |
[14:38] | “A’s” mocking us with a damn cartoon. | A用一部该死的卡通片嘲笑我们呢 |
[14:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:50] | I’ll go get you some ice for that. | 我给你拿点冰块敷一敷吧 |
[14:51] | I don’t need ice. I need to find Aria. | 我不需要冰块 我要找到艾瑞亚 |
[14:53] | And we’ve got nothing. Nothing! | 可是我们什么都没找到 什么都没有 |
[14:55] | If I can find the right code, | 如果我能找到对的代码 |
[14:56] | then maybe I can write a program | 那么也许我能写一个程序 |
[14:57] | that’ll pinpoint the source of the hacker’s signal. | 可以定位出黑客信号的位置 |
[15:00] | That’s all we need to prove to Tanner | 这样我们就有证据给坦纳 |
[15:01] | that “A” took control of the van. | 证明是A劫持了押送车 |
[15:26] | We’ve got 3 minutes. Come on! | 我们只有三分钟 快点 |
[15:33] | Every night the main generator shuts down like clockwork. | 每天晚上总发电机都会准时关闭 |
[15:35] | It takes exactly 3 minutes for the back-up power to kick in. | 备用电源要在三分钟之后才能起作用 |
[15:39] | I have run for 90 seconds in each direction. | 我每一个方向都花了90秒跑过去查看过 |
[15:43] | That’s the way out, but there’s an old silo at the end, | 那边是出口 但是路尽头有一个旧筒仓 |
[15:45] | and you have to climb up. | 必须得爬上去才行 |
[15:46] | There is a ladder, | 倒是有一个梯子 |
[15:47] | but it’s about 50 feet to the top. | 可是距离顶上有15米高 |
[15:48] | And you can’t get there before the power turns on | 来电之前你根本爬不上去 |
[15:50] | and all the doors lock again. | 到时候所有的门又都关上了 |
[15:51] | That leads to a big, empty room. | 那边是一个大的空房间 |
[15:53] | There’s nothing there. It’s not a way out. | 那里什么都没有 不是出口 |
[15:54] | But if you go past it, there’s a steel door | 但是如果你穿过那里 在走廊尽头 |
[15:56] | at the end of the hall and it’s sealed like a vault. | 有一个大铁门 像储藏室一样密封着 |
[15:59] | Like a bank vault? What’s inside? | 像银行金库那样吗 里面是什么 |
[16:01] | I’m dying to know, too, Spencer. | 我也想知道 斯宾塞 |
[16:02] | But I’ve never made it inside. | 但是我从没进去过 |
[16:04] | It’s too far to make it back to your room. | 距离太远根本来不及回到你自己房间 |
[16:07] | What happens if you don’t make it back in time? | 如果你没按时回到自己房间会怎样 |
[16:10] | It leaves you for days without food or water. | 它会好几天不给水不给饭 |
[16:13] | It blasts the siren until you’d rather die | 它还会一直播放刺耳的响声 |
[16:15] | than listen to it one more second. | 响到你宁愿去死也不愿再多听一秒 |
[16:21] | On a loop it plays a recording of the people | 它给你循环播放你离开的那些人们的声音 |
[16:22] | that you’ve left behind, crying at your funeral. | 那些在你葬礼上哭的录音 |
[16:27] | Is my mom okay? | 我妈妈还好吗 |
[16:32] | You know you’re Mona. | 原来你知道你是梦娜 |
[16:34] | It wanted me to become Alison. | 它想让我变成艾莉森 |
[16:35] | So that’s who I am when it’s watching. | 所以当它监视的时候我就是艾莉森 |
[16:38] | It thinks it beat me. | 它以为它打败我了 |
[16:40] | But I’m still here. | 但是我还依然在这呢 |
[16:40] | I’m the one who’s winning the game. | 赢的人是我 |
[16:46] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[16:48] | My mom? | 我妈妈 |
[16:51] | I saw her a lot in the beginning. | 我一开始还总能看见她 |
[16:54] | But there was a trial. | 但是后来这案子受审 |
[16:56] | They convicted Ali for your murder. | 他们让艾莉认罪谋杀了你 |
[17:00] | And they arrested us as accessories. | 他们还把我们当从犯抓起来了 |
[17:03] | I didn’t think you were wearing that | 我知道 要不你们也不可能穿成这样 |
[17:06] | to make a fashion statement. | 又不时尚 |
[17:07] | Yep, she’s Mona. | 毒舌梦娜又回来了 |
[17:08] | Your mom never showed up to the courthouse. | 你妈妈一直没去法院 |
[17:10] | We heard that it was all too much for her. | 我们听说是因为她无法承受那么大的压力 |
[17:16] | God, Mona, I’m so happy that you’re okay. | 梦娜 看到你没事我真的好开心 |
[17:20] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见没 |
[17:22] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[17:24] | We’ve got 17 seconds. Run! | 我们只剩17秒了 快跑 |
[17:49] | Is Spencer ok? | 斯宾塞还好吗 |
[17:50] | You can drop the whole caring friend act. | 你可以省省那副假装关心朋友的嘴脸 |
[17:53] | We know exactly who and what you are. | 我们知道你到底什么德性 |
[17:56] | I’ve done some bad things, Mr. Hastings, | 我是做了一些错事 海斯汀先生 |
[17:59] | but like it or not, | 但是不管你怎么想 |
[18:00] | I am Spencer’s friend. | 我也是斯宾塞的朋友 |
[18:01] | You forced our daughter to lie for you. | 你强迫我们的女儿为你撒谎 |
[18:04] | Now she’s in as much trouble as you are. | 现在她却跟你一样惹上麻烦了 |
[18:06] | I was desperate. | 我当时太绝望了 |
[18:08] | And so are we. | 我们现在也绝望了 |
[18:10] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[18:13] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞吗 |
[18:15] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:18] | Don’t you? | 你也不知道吗 |
[18:19] | Alison, I promise you that guard outside | 艾莉森 我保证如果你今晚对我们撒谎 |
[18:23] | will not be able to save you if you lie to us tonight. | 外面的警卫也保护不了你 |
[18:30] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:33] | Their van never made it to the penitentiary. | 运送她们的车辆没到监狱 |
[18:36] | The police think that they escaped. | 警察认为她们逃跑了 |
[18:38] | But we know that’s not true. | 但我们知道那不是真的 |
[18:42] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道她们在哪儿 |
[18:48] | But I do know who took them. | 但我确实知道谁带走了她们 |
[18:50] | We’re listening. | 说吧 我们听着呢 |
[18:55] | It’s “A.” | 是A |
[19:00] | Any chance of “A” hurting those girls again died with Mona. | 梦娜死后A不可能再伤害这些女孩了 |
[19:05] | Mona was “A.” | 梦娜就是A |
[19:06] | That’s true. | 那没错 |
[19:09] | But it all started again | 但在她被关在拉德里时 |
[19:10] | when she was locked up in Radley. | 一切又重新开始了 |
[19:12] | It was the same game, but with a new puppet master. | 游戏还是一样的 但幕后的黑手换了 |
[19:17] | And the stakes were higher than ever. | 而且这次的危险比任何一次都要大 |
[19:20] | This “A” killed my mom and Mona. | 这位A杀了我妈妈和梦娜 |
[19:24] | Oh, come on. | 别胡扯 |
[19:25] | If you really believe that, then why didn’t you go to the police? | 如果你真的相信这个 为什么不去找警察 |
[19:28] | Hanna tried, but there wasn’t any proof. | 汉娜试过 可是没有证据 |
[19:32] | There never is. | 从来就没有证据 |
[19:33] | Why would it start all over again? | 为什么一切又会从头开始 |
[19:34] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[19:36] | Mona was sick. | 梦娜有精神病 |
[19:38] | We know that that’s why she wanted to hurt the girls. | 所以她才会伤害她们 |
[19:41] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是真的 |
[19:43] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[19:44] | Why be honest now? | 为什么现在说真话了 |
[19:47] | I’m going to spend the rest of my life in here. | 我的余生都要在这里度过 |
[19:51] | I don’t have anything else to lose. | 我再没什么可失去的了 |
[19:54] | But you do. | 但是你有 |
[21:02] | It has a name. | 它拼了个名字 |
[21:39] | For me? | 给我的吗? |
[22:04] | Would you like me to put it on? | 你想让我戴上它吗? |
[22:36] | It’s all there in black and white. | 白纸黑字写得很清楚 |
[22:38] | Somebody cyber-jacked the van and kidnapped the girls. | 有人黑进了押送车系统 绑架了女孩们 |
[22:41] | You put a lot of work into this theory. | 你为这个想法花了很多心血嘛 |
[22:43] | It’s not a theory, it’s the facts. | 这不只是个想法 这是事实 |
[22:46] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[22:48] | Our analyst gave me | 我们的分析师今天早上 |
[22:49] | a very similar report this morning. | 给了我一份非常相似的报告 |
[22:51] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[22:54] | Dispatch. | 调遣处 |
[22:55] | Put out an APB for Caleb Rivers. | 全面通辑凯勒·里弗斯 |
[22:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么 |
[23:02] | You don’t happen to know where he is, | 你不会刚好知道他在哪儿吧 |
[23:04] | do you, Officer Cavanaugh? | 是吗 加瓦诺警官 |
[23:07] | No. I– | 不 我 |
[23:09] | I haven’t seen him for days, | 我有好几天没见过他了 |
[23:10] | but what does Caleb have to do with this? | 但这跟凯勒有什么关系 |
[23:12] | These reports do prove that someone | 这些报告确实证明了 |
[23:14] | cyber-jacked that vehicle. | 有人黑进了那辆车 |
[23:17] | And I’m betting that it is Caleb Rivers. | 我打赌那人就是凯勒·里弗斯 |
[23:20] | I think he knows where his girlfriend is. | 我认为他知道他女朋友在哪儿 |
[23:25] | You guys, the blocks in the playroom spelled out a name. | 游戏室里的积木拼出了一个名字 |
[23:29] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[23:31] | Please find your stations. | 请找到你们的位置 |
[23:39] | “Aria Montgomery, music committee.” | 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 音乐委员会 |
[23:44] | “Emily Fields and Spencer Hastings, | 艾米丽·菲尔兹和斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[23:46] | decorating committee.” | 装饰委员会 |
[23:50] | “Hanna Marin, food and beverage.” | 汉娜·玛琳 食品饮料部 |
[23:52] | Bite me. | 算你狠 |
[23:54] | “Alison DiLaurentis, prom queen election committee.” | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 舞会皇后选举委员会 |
[23:59] | All these songs are from like 7 years ago. | 这些歌都像是七年前的 |
[24:02] | A Night At The Opera. | 歌剧院之夜 |
[24:03] | That was the prom theme the last year that Melissa took Ian. | 这是梅丽莎跟伊恩最后一年的毕业舞会主题 |
[24:07] | So “A’s” recreating a prom we already had? | 所以A在重现已经举办过的毕业舞会吗 |
[24:12] | Well, if I’m on the election committee, | 如果我是选举委员会的 |
[24:13] | you can be sure I’ll win that crown. | 我就一定能赢得舞会皇后的桂冠 |
[24:16] | Sort of like old times, huh, Spencer? | 有点似曾相识是吧 斯宾塞 |
[24:19] | Remember when I rigged the election for you | 还记得我帮你作弊 |
[24:21] | to win class president? | 让你当选级长吗 |
[24:23] | Want to fill some of these out? | 要来写些选票吗 |
[24:26] | I’ll help you if you help me. | 你帮我的话 我就帮你 |
[24:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:32] | If “A” doesn’t mind, | 如果A不介意的话 |
[24:33] | maybe we can all help each other, | 也许我们可以互相帮助 |
[24:34] | starting with these ballots. | 从准备这些选票开始 |
[25:08] | We know about “A.” | 我们知道了A的事情 |
[25:22] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[25:24] | So this is going to be our senior prom? | 所以这就是我们的毕业舞会了吗 |
[25:26] | We’re decorating with construction paper and tape? | 我们就用图画纸和胶带来装饰吗 |
[25:29] | Maybe that’s part of our punishment, | 也许举办这场史上最烂的舞会 |
[25:30] | to put together the lamest prom ever. | 是对我们的一种惩罚 |
[25:33] | You know, this space is actually pretty awesome. | 这地方其实挺棒的 |
[25:36] | I’m surprised “A” doesn’t have the imagination to see it. | 我很惊讶A居然没看出来 |
[25:40] | It’s a big, ugly room. | 这里又空洞又丑 |
[25:42] | Okay, but what if… | 好吧 但如果… |
[25:45] | what if we use the staircase | 如果我们用楼梯 |
[25:48] | to make a grand entrance for Ali to walk down? | 为艾莉装饰一个可以隆重登场的入口呢 |
[25:51] | We think Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard. | 像葛洛丽亚·斯旺森在《日落大道》里的一样 |
[25:55] | All right, we could rig a bunch of cameras to go off | 我们可以为相机设置定时 |
[25:57] | on a timer as you walk down those steps. | 等你走下楼梯时开始拍你 |
[26:00] | It’d be so easy to take all these copper pipes | 要用这些铜管很容易 |
[26:02] | and use them for drapery rods. | 就可以做成帷帐 |
[26:03] | And we could use old pipes and make beautiful candelabras. | 我们还能用旧管子做漂亮的烛台 |
[26:08] | And we could hang wire from the ceiling | 我们可以在天花板上吊金属丝 |
[26:11] | and hang shapes to create some beautiful shadows and silhouettes. | 挂一些模型让它们在地上形成轮廓和阴影 |
[26:17] | That would be A Night At The Opera. | 这样就可以称得上是歌剧院之夜了 |
[26:21] | We need to tell the other girls’ parents what we know. | 我们必须把我们知道的告诉其他姑娘的家长 |
[26:24] | Agreed, but we were hoping to have some more answers | 同意 我们本打算等弄清楚更多事之后 |
[26:27] | before we do that. | 再告诉他们 |
[26:27] | I don’t understand why you can’t take | 我不懂 为什么不能把这些信息 |
[26:29] | this information to the police. | 告诉警察呢 |
[26:30] | Everything we give Tanner | 我们告诉坦纳的每件事 |
[26:32] | she twists to fit her own theory. | 她都曲解它 并用来填补自己的理论 |
[26:34] | Then let’s take our case to the media. | 那我们就去告诉媒体 |
[26:36] | I can call Angela King at the Philadelphia Press. | 我来打给《费城日报》的安吉拉·金 |
[26:38] | She owes me a favor. | 她欠我个人情 |
[26:39] | Mr. Hastings, with what we know about “A,” | 海斯汀先生 就我们所了解的A |
[26:41] | that is just not the right move. | 这样做并非明智之举 |
[26:42] | What do you know about “A?” | 你们知道关于A的什么 |
[26:44] | Everything’s in those boxes. | 都在那些盒子里 |
[26:46] | And about a dozen more in a storage unit up on the North Highway. | 还有大概一打箱子在北公路的储物间里 |
[26:49] | How did we not see this happening again? | 我们怎么会没看出来这种事又发生了呢 |
[26:52] | Forcing the girls to keep things from you | 逼迫她们向你们撒谎 |
[26:53] | is what “A” does best. | 是A最擅长的 |
[26:55] | All right. Well, maybe if we look at all this together… | 好吧 如果我们一起来看这些… |
[27:00] | we might find something that you guys missed. | 也许能找到一些被你们所忽略的线索 |
[27:02] | But before you do that… | 在这之前… |
[27:06] | “A” didn’t just prey on the girls. | A的目标不只是这些姑娘 |
[27:09] | Your secrets are in there, too. | 你们的秘密也在里面 |
[27:11] | And if you decide to open them, | 如果你们决定打开这些 |
[27:12] | you need to be prepared for those to come out. | 你们得为接下来看到的一切做好心理准备 |
[27:17] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密 |
[27:28] | The police are downstairs. | 警察在楼下了 |
[27:29] | And they want to come up. | 他们想上来 |
[27:31] | They’re here for me. | 他们是来找我的 |
[27:33] | And you’re harboring a fugitive. | 你是在窝藏逃犯 |
[27:35] | You can’t be here when they find him. | 警察找到他时你不能在场 |
[27:39] | Don’t stop looking. | 别停止找线索 |
[27:41] | – Caleb, wait– – Toby… | -凯勒等等 -托比 |
[27:45] | He’s doing the right thing. | 他这么做没错 |
[27:46] | And we need you on the right side of this, | 我们希望你和你的上司 |
[27:48] | and your boss. | 也站在对的这边 |
[27:57] | It’s Melissa. | 是梅丽莎 |
[28:01] | Melissa… | 梅丽莎… |
[28:03] | 可发现的蓝牙设备 V_海斯汀_移动电话987 | |
[28:03] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事得告诉你 |
[28:07] | So “A’s” a guy? | 这么说A是个男人 |
[28:08] | I don’t know any girls named Charles. | 我从没见过叫查尔斯的女孩 |
[28:10] | Why would “A” give you a gas mask? | 为什么A会给你防毒面具 |
[28:11] | Ali’s his favorite. | 艾莉是他的最爱 |
[28:13] | I think after the prom, | 我认为舞会之后 |
[28:14] | she’s the only one he wants to keep. | 他唯一想留下的就是她 |
[28:16] | So our Night At The Opera | 所以我们的歌剧之夜 |
[28:16] | is going to turn into a scene from Carrie? | 要变成《魔女凯莉》的情景了吗 |
[28:18] | No, we’re not going to let that happen. | 不 我们不能让那种事发生 |
[28:20] | I know what you’re thinking, Spencer, | 我知道你在想什么 斯宾塞 |
[28:22] | but I promise you don’t have time to make it to that vault. | 我跟你保证 你没时间赶到那个储藏室去 |
[28:24] | So have you ever built one? | 你以前做过这个吗 |
[28:29] | I haven’t needed to build one. | 我没必要去做一个 |
[28:31] | But I’ve read about it. | 但我读过相关内容 |
[28:32] | Build what? | 建造什么 |
[28:33] | The stuff Spencer said she needed to decorate. | 斯宾塞说要用来装饰的东西 |
[28:35] | If it delivers, | 如果要实施 |
[28:35] | we’ll have what we need to build a machine | 我们就得造一台机器 |
[28:37] | that temporarily shuts off the electricity. | 暂时切断这里的电源 |
[28:39] | How long is temporarily? | 暂时是多久 |
[28:40] | Long enough to get us out of here. | 足够让我们逃出去 |
[28:43] | Yeah, we can turn off the power, but what about “A?” | 我们可以关闭电源 那A呢 |
[28:45] | And it’s his prom. | 这是他的舞会 |
[28:45] | There’s no way he’s not coming. | 他没有理由不来 |
[28:47] | I hope you’re right, Emily. | 希望你说的对 艾米莉 |
[28:48] | Because like Hanna said, | 因为就像汉娜说的 |
[28:49] | there’s five of us and one of him. | 我们有五个人 而他孤军奋战 |
[28:59] | Good morning. Guten tag. Bom dia. | 早安 早安[德] 早安[葡] |
[29:02] | Please find your stations. | 请到各自的工作台 |
[29:05] | This is not what I was expecting. | 这可和我想的不一样 |
[29:08] | So now you’re excited? | 你现在激动了吗 |
[29:09] | You’re actually going to help “A” decorate this place? | 你真打算帮A装扮这个地方 |
[29:13] | We can use this to make a curtain for Ali’s grand entrance. | 可以用这个为艾莉华丽出场做个幕布 |
[29:17] | Well, you’re on your own. | 那你就自己做吧 |
[29:19] | Em, we’re all in this together. | 艾米 我们在同一条船上 |
[29:21] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么名堂 |
[29:22] | Taking a stand. | 表个态罢了 |
[29:23] | By sitting? | 就这么坐着 |
[29:24] | This isn’t my prom. I’m not helping. | 这不是我的舞会 我不想帮忙 |
[29:27] | Why are you being such a bitch? | 你为什么要这样胡闹 |
[29:28] | I’m being a bitch? Take a look around. | 我胡闹 睁大眼睛看清楚 |
[29:31] | Why are you making this so easy for “A”? | 为什么要让A这么轻易得逞 |
[29:33] | Oh, my God, drapes! Thanks, “A.” | 我的天 窗帘布 谢谢A |
[29:35] | I’m so excited, I get to have my senior prom in a dungeon. | 我很激动 我要在地牢里开毕业舞会了 |
[29:38] | You know what? Forget it, Emily. | 算了 艾米莉 |
[29:40] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[29:42] | You did that on purpose. | 你故意踢我 |
[29:43] | – Get over yourself. – Stop, | -别自以为是了 -够了 |
[29:44] | this is already stressful enough as it is. | 我们压力已经够大了 |
[29:46] | Spencer, don’t start– | 斯宾塞 别惹事… |
[29:47] | I didn’t start anything. The quitter did. | 我什么都没做 是那个懦夫在惹事 |
[29:49] | That’s what you do, isn’t it, Emily? | 你不总这么做吗 艾米莉 |
[29:51] | You quit things. | 你总是轻易放弃 |
[29:52] | When things are too much for you, | 一旦你觉得压力太大 |
[29:52] | you just throw in the towel. | 你就举手投降 |
[29:54] | I mean, you quit the swim team. | 你看你退出了游泳队 |
[29:56] | You quit Paige. | 你放弃了佩奇 |
[29:58] | You even quit Maya. | 你甚至抛下了玛雅 |
[30:03] | Guys! | 你们俩 |
[30:05] | You, guys! | 你们俩住手 |
[30:08] | You guys! | 你们别这样 |
[30:09] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[30:11] | Emily! Come on! | 艾米莉 别这样 |
[30:13] | – Stop. – Get her off! | -住手 -让她住手 |
[30:14] | Stop. Stop! Stop. | 停下 停下 停下 |
[30:17] | You guys, honestly, I cannot handle this. | 姐妹们 说真的 我受不了了 |
[30:18] | Please, can we not do this to each other? | 拜托了 我们能别自乱阵脚吗 |
[30:24] | I’m sorry, Spence. | 对不起 斯宾塞 |
[30:26] | Okay, I know this isn’t your fault. | 好了 我知道这不是你的错 |
[30:28] | Me, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[30:29] | Look, I’m just trying to make the best of a very bad situation. | 情况已经很糟了 我只是在想办法处理 |
[30:32] | If you baboons are done fighting, | 如果各位小姐已经打完了 |
[30:33] | I could use some help over here. | 过来搭把手吧 |
[30:35] | Then we can all decorate together. | 然后我们就可以一起装饰了 |
[30:59] | If I knew where they were, I wouldn’t be here right now. | 如果我知道她们在哪 我就不会在这 |
[31:01] | I would be with Hanna. | 我会和汉娜在一起 |
[31:03] | I would like to believe you. But I… | 我很想相信你 但是我… |
[31:05] | But you don’t and you won’t. So let’s quit wasting time. | 但你不信也不会信 我们就别浪费时间了 |
[31:09] | You need to charge our client or release him. | 你要么起诉我们的委托人 要么放了他 |
[31:13] | You might not know exactly where they are, | 你可能不知道她们的具体位置 |
[31:16] | but you know more than what you’re telling me. | 但你也没把你知道的都告诉我 |
[31:19] | You’re right. I know a lot more than you do. | 说得对 我的确比你知道的多 |
[31:22] | Okay, son, I think it’s time we go. | 好了 孩子 我们该走了 |
[31:24] | I hacked into your computer system, | 我侵入了你的电脑系统 |
[31:26] | and I found the location where you lost the van. | 而且找到了货车的失踪地点 |
[31:28] | You just admitted to a federal offense. | 你刚刚承认了犯罪行为 |
[31:30] | I think he meant to say if he hacked | 我想他要说的是 |
[31:32] | into your system he could find the van. | 如果他侵入你的电脑 他就能找到货车 |
[31:34] | And if he had further access to that system, | 如果他能更进一步接触到系统 |
[31:36] | he may be able to… | 他也许可以… |
[31:37] | Override the hacker’s jamming signal and locate the van. | 消除黑客的干扰信号 找到货车 |
[31:41] | Those are some big “Ifs.” | 这些假设很大胆 |
[31:43] | I think the bigger “Ifs” are what if you’re wrong? | 我觉得更大胆的假设是如果你错了怎么办 |
[31:45] | What if someone did take the girls? | 如果真有人带走了女孩们怎么办 |
[31:47] | And because you haven’t considered it, | 而且由于你没有想过这个可能性 |
[31:49] | you and your analysts are looking in all the wrong places. | 你和你的分析员找的方向就是错的 |
[31:51] | Haven’t you asked yourself how four teenagers | 你有没有想过 这四个少女 |
[31:53] | could be this good at evading the police? | 躲警察怎么躲得这么在行 |
[31:57] | You’re not going to find the answer | 光靠审讯孩子们 |
[31:58] | investigating the girls | 你是找不到答案的 |
[32:00] | because they’re not running from you. | 因为他们要躲的不是你 |
[32:05] | There’s no way that Hanna wouldn’t call me if she could. | 如果可以的话 汉娜是不可能不联系我的 |
[32:16] | So is everything all set? | 都搞定了吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 搞定了 |
[32:19] | We’re about as ready as we can be. | 我们都准备好了 |
[32:20] | Aria, | 艾瑞亚 |
[32:22] | since you’re the photographer, | 既然你是摄影师 |
[32:24] | you should take the pictures. | 照相的事就由你来 |
[32:26] | You know how to work that, right? | 你知道该怎么做 对吧 |
[32:28] | Yeah. It’s just point and shoot, isn’t it? | 当然 聚焦然后按快门 不是吗 |
[32:30] | Yeah, just save it for tonight though, | 对 但是等到晚上再照吧 |
[32:32] | ’cause there’s only one first picture. | 照第一张照片的机会只有一次 |
[32:33] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吧 |
[32:35] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[32:36] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[32:37] | Guten tag. Boa tarde. | 中午好[德] 下午好[葡] |
[32:41] | Please follow the lighted pathway | 请跟随亮灯的走廊 |
[32:44] | and return to your rooms. | 回到自己的房间 |
[32:50] | We got this. | 我们没问题的 |
[32:54] | Sometimes a hacker leaves a trail | 有时候黑客会留下编码痕迹 |
[32:55] | intentionally coded to cover their tracks. | 为了掩盖他们的踪迹 |
[32:58] | It’s smoke and mirrors put there to distract you | 是为了扰乱视线的烟雾弹 |
[33:00] | while they’re actually… | 而他们实际上是… |
[33:05] | Did you find something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[33:07] | Rivers? | 里弗斯 |
[33:11] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[33:16] | The thing about coming in through the back door | 入侵电脑的最大好处就是 |
[33:18] | is the view is entirely different. | 看到的东西完全不同 |
[33:20] | 40.0508 North, | 北纬40.0508度 |
[33:23] | 75.4044 West. | 西经75.4044度 |
[33:25] | Those are coordinates. | 是坐标 |
[33:26] | That’s where the van is. | 货车就在那 |
[33:28] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[33:31] | Like I said, that’s where the van is. | 我说过了 货车就在那里 |
[33:36] | Call it in, Cavanaugh. | 通知大家吧 加瓦诺 |
[33:38] | Hold the sirens, but have aerial assistance standing by. | 不要鸣警笛 但让空中支援待命 |
[33:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 收到 长官 |
[33:43] | We got a possible location on the missing van. | 找到失踪面包车可能在的地点了 |
[33:53] | “A” thought of everything. | A把所有事都考虑到了 |
[34:06] | Clear! | 安全 |
[34:08] | Fan out and search the perimeter. | 人员分散 搜索周边 |
[34:11] | And remember, this could be a hostage situation. | 记住 可能会有人质被劫持 |
[34:14] | So abide protocol. | 严格按照程序来 |
[34:25] | Am I the only one who has goosebumps? | 只有我一个人起鸡皮疙瘩了吗 |
[34:28] | No. | 不是 |
[34:30] | Where is Mona? | 梦娜呢 |
[34:32] | I don’t think she’s here yet. | 她应该还没到 |
[34:39] | I guess that means we’re supposed to dance. | 这是说我们该跳舞吧 |
[35:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[35:47] | please welcome your prom queen… | 请欢迎大家的舞会皇后 |
[35:51] | Alison DiLaurentis! | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[36:07] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[36:10] | We have something for you. | 我们有东西给你 |
[36:15] | You should be standing up here, Charles. | 你应该站在台上的 查尔斯 |
[36:18] | It’s what you want, isn’t it? | 这是你想要的不是吗 |
[36:20] | This is your prom, Charles. | 这是你的舞会 查尔斯 |
[36:22] | You should be crowned the king. | 应该由你当舞会国王 |
[36:55] | Wait for it. | 等待时机 |
[37:00] | Now! | 动手 |
[37:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:04] | Let’s get the hell out of here. Let’s go. | 快离开这里 快走 |
[37:06] | Hurry. Let’s go. | 快点 快走 |
[37:07] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Go, go! | 快走快走 快点 |
[37:32] | This is the old Campbell Farm. | 这是以前的坎贝尔农场 |
[37:35] | We used to bring the girls here to go apple picking. | 我们过去常带孩子们来摘苹果 |
[37:44] | Lieutenant, over here. | 副队长 这里 |
[37:48] | What did you find? | 发现什么了 |
[38:09] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[38:14] | It’s “A’s” lair. | 是A的老巢 |
[38:20] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[38:21] | Hurry up, darling. | 快点 亲爱的 |
[38:23] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:06] | If this is your vault, | 如果这里是你的储藏室 |
[39:08] | then these are the things you treasure the most. | 那这些就是你最珍贵的东西 |
[39:15] | You want to say good night to your sister | 要跟你妹妹说晚安吗 |
[39:16] | and give her a little kiss? | 要给她个吻吗 |
[39:18] | What a good boy you are. | 真是好孩子 |
[39:20] | Oh, good boys, good boys. | 好孩子 真是好孩子 |
[39:39] | Is that you, Charles? | 是你吗 查尔斯 |
[39:48] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[39:59] | This is not at all what I thought it would be. | 这跟我想的完全不一样 |
[40:03] | “A” has a soul. | A有灵魂 |
[40:05] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[40:07] | Spencer, where are you? | 斯宾塞 你在哪里 |
[40:19] | Hanna! No! | 汉娜 不要 |
[40:20] | You are not Alison. You’re Mona. | 你不是艾莉森 你是梦娜 |
[40:22] | And this is not your house, okay? | 这里也不是你家 |
[40:24] | You’re not here alone anymore. | 你不会是一个人了 |
[40:26] | There are five of us | 这里有我们五个 |
[40:28] | and one of him, her, it, bitch. | 还有那个贱人 |
[40:31] | My God. | 天哪 |
[40:35] | We’ve searched the entire property. | 全部搜查过了 |
[40:37] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[40:38] | Then where is this place? | 那这个地方在哪里 |
[40:39] | Let’s find a way to get the hell out of here. | 我们想办法离开这里 |
[40:42] | Mona, come on. | 梦娜 走 |
[40:43] | I’m Alison. Alison DiLaurentis. | 我是艾莉森 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[40:46] | For God’s sakes, Mona, let’s go! | 天哪 梦娜 快走吧 |
[40:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:51] | Hurry. | 快走 |
[41:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:04] | We’re still trapped. | 我们仍然没逃出去 |
[41:06] | We can climb it. Let’s go. | 可以爬出去 我们走 |
[41:09] | Stop! | 住手 |