时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | “A” hacked into the van’s computer system | A黑进了押送车的电脑系统 |
[00:06] | and took remote control of the vehicle. | 并且控制了车的遥控装置 |
[00:09] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事得告诉你 |
[00:10] | 可发现的蓝牙设备 V_海斯汀_移动电话987 | |
[00:11] | Getting a little tired of memorializing Mona. | 有点厌倦总是在怀念梦娜了 |
[00:13] | Are you saying that the world’s better off without her? | 你的意思是说这个世界没有她会更好吗 |
[00:18] | What the.. | 怎么… |
[00:20] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:23] | We know about A. | 我们知道A的事了 |
[00:25] | This A killed my mom and Mona. | 这个A杀了我妈妈和梦娜 |
[00:27] | You’re not Alison. | 你不是艾莉森 |
[00:30] | Every night the main generator shuts down like clockwork. | 每天晚上总发电机都会准时关闭 |
[00:32] | It takes exactly three minutes for the backup power to kick in. | 备用电源要在三分钟之后才能起作用 |
[00:34] | That’s the way out, but you have to climb up. | 那边是出口 但必须得爬上去才行 |
[00:36] | There’s a steel door in the hall | 走廊尽头有一扇大铁门 |
[00:37] | and it’s sealed like a vault. | 像储藏室一样密封着 |
[00:39] | The blocks in the playroom spelled out a name “Charles.” | 游戏室里的积木拼出了一个名字 查尔斯 |
[00:41] | A is recreating a prom we already had? | A在重现已经举办过的毕业舞会吗 |
[00:43] | What if we use the staircase | 如果我们用楼梯 |
[00:45] | to make a grand entrance for Ali? | 为艾莉装饰一个可以隆重登场的入口呢 |
[00:46] | That’s where the van is. | 货车就在那 |
[00:47] | This is the old Campbell Farm. | 这是以前的坎贝尔农场 |
[00:49] | We’ve searched the entire property, | 全部搜查过了 |
[00:50] | there’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[00:51] | Then where is this place? | 那这个地方在哪里 |
[00:52] | You should be standing up here, Charles. | 你应该站在台上的 查尔斯 |
[00:55] | – Now. – ‘Let’s go!’ | -动手 -我们走 |
[00:57] | Wanna say goodnight to your sister with a little kiss? | 要跟你妹妹说晚安吗 要给她个吻吗 |
[00:59] | – Is that you, Charles? – Spencer? | -是你吗 查尔斯 -斯宾塞 |
[01:03] | Spencer, where are you? | 斯宾塞 你在哪里 |
[01:14] | Hurry, let’s go. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Go, go. | 快 我们走 快快快 |
[01:19] | Come on ,guys! | 快走 |
[01:21] | – Come on! Let’s go! – Hurry! | -快点 快跑 -快 |
[01:25] | Go! | 快 |
[01:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:50] | We’re still trapped. | 我们仍然没逃出去 |
[01:52] | We can climb it. Let’s go. | 可以爬出去 我们走 |
[01:55] | Stop! | 站住 |
[02:32] | There’s no way out. | 我们出不去了 |
[02:35] | I-I’m not going back down there. | 我不要回去了 |
[02:46] | You maybe a dude but you’re still a bitch. | 虽然你可能是个男的 但仍然是个贱人 |
[02:55] | You guys, in the vault, I was so close to Charles | 姐妹们 在里面的时候我离查尔斯很近了 |
[02:57] | I could feel his breath. | 近到能感觉到他的呼吸 |
[02:58] | Was there anything about him that you recognized? | 你有认出他的什么吗 |
[03:00] | – A smell? – She’s not Jenna. | -比如气味 -她又不是詹娜 |
[03:03] | I don’t know, I can’t pinpoint it | 不知道 我无法确定 |
[03:05] | but there was something that was really familiar. | 但有一样我真觉得很熟悉 |
[03:06] | You mean like the way he moved? | 你是指他的行动方式吗 |
[03:07] | No, it was.. | 不是 是… |
[03:09] | Like when you meet a pen-pal or like a cousin | 就像你跟笔友或表亲 |
[03:14] | or somebody that you knew when you were really little. | 或者你小时候认识的人见面 |
[03:16] | So you’re saying you think you know Charles a little | 你是说你以为自己对查尔斯了解甚少 |
[03:18] | but you feel like you know him a lot? | 但你却觉得对他很熟悉吗 |
[03:20] | I can’t explain, it was just.. It was just a feeling. | 我无法解释 就是…就是一种感觉 |
[03:24] | It’s gonna get cold out here tonight. | 今晚外面会很冷的 |
[03:27] | Where do you think we are? | 大家觉得这是哪里 |
[03:29] | We don’t.. | 我们不… |
[03:30] | We don’t know how long we were out before we got here, so… | 我们不知道在这里待了多久 所以 |
[03:33] | We could be in the Amazon right now. | 我们现在可能到亚马逊丛林里了 |
[03:35] | No, we are in the northern Hampshire. | 不 我们在新罕布什尔北部 |
[03:36] | That’s the waning moon. | 那是下弦月 |
[03:37] | I was saying that “feciciously”. | 我只是”夸张”了一下 |
[03:39] | Well, that’s even not a letter of word, Hanna. | 那甚至不是一个词 汉娜 |
[03:42] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[03:44] | This fence is like a giant lagging rod. | 这个篱笆就像一个巨大的避雷圈 |
[03:48] | You’re gonna let us fried out here? | 你想让我们在这里被雷焦吗 |
[04:39] | How long can a person live without food? | 一个人不吃东西可以活多久 |
[04:42] | Three weeks. | 三个礼拜 |
[04:47] | But water’s a different story. | 但没喝水的话又另当别论 |
[04:49] | Some people can only go a few days without it. | 有些人不喝水只能活几天 |
[04:51] | You know you’re dying when you’re not hungry | 如果你不再觉得饿或者渴 |
[04:53] | or thirsty anymore. | 就是快死了 |
[04:54] | It means your organs are shutting down. | 那是你的器官都衰竭了 |
[04:56] | Mine are definitely working. | 我的器官们肯定还没 |
[04:58] | I’m so thirsty, I’m seriously considering drinking my own pee. | 我非常渴 我都想喝自己的尿了 |
[05:03] | I can totally suck on a pee ice cube right now. | 我现在可以吞一块尿液冰块 |
[05:07] | I’d lick sweat of a jockstrap. | 我愿意去舔护裆上的汗 |
[05:10] | Okay, Emily, you win. | 好吧 艾米丽 你赢了 |
[05:15] | I don’t know how much longer I can handle this. | 我不知道我还能撑多久了 |
[05:17] | You can handle it, Aria. | 你可以坚持住的 艾瑞亚 |
[05:20] | We all can. | 我们都可以 |
[05:37] | ‘Bonjour. Good morning. Buenos dias.’ | [法]早安 [英]早安 [西]早安 |
[05:41] | ‘Please enter and follow the lighted pathway.’ | 请进入亮灯的走道 |
[05:48] | I mean, I-I’m afraid to stay up here | 我害怕留在这里 |
[05:50] | but I’m also scared to death to go back there. | 但要我回去也会吓死我 |
[05:52] | ‘Please enter and follow the lighted pathway.’ | 请进入亮灯的走道 |
[05:54] | You’ve been here the longest, Mona. | 你在这里待得最久 梦娜 |
[05:58] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[06:00] | Maybe this was our punishment. | 或许之前是对我们的惩罚 |
[06:02] | Maybe it’s not mad at us anymore. | 现在对我们的怒气已经消了 |
[06:06] | Let’s all stick together. | 我们别走散了 |
[06:08] | Always. | 绝对不能 |
[06:31] | What the hell? | 这是什么鬼 |
[06:41] | Mona! Mona! | 梦娜 梦娜 |
[06:43] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[06:48] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[07:36] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[07:39] | Is this a hospital? | 这是医院吗 |
[07:41] | Looks more like a morgue. | 更像是太平间 |
[07:45] | It feels like somebody’s ripping my brain out | 我觉得有人要从我眼窝 |
[07:47] | through my eye sockets. | 把我的脑袋挖出来 |
[07:48] | What did they do to us? | 他们对我们做了什么 |
[07:52] | – Thank God. – What? | -谢天谢地 -怎么了 |
[07:53] | I thought for a second A harvested our organs. | 我有一刹那还以为A要割我们的器官 |
[07:57] | Emily, we’d be dead. | 艾米丽 那我们就死了 |
[07:58] | You only need one kidney. | 一个人只需要一颗肾 |
[08:02] | Hey, guys, I think A wanted to make us look dead | 我觉得A想制造我们已死的景象 |
[08:05] | to send a message to our families. | 以此告知我们的家人 |
[08:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:08] | So they’d stop looking for us. | 这样他们就不会来找我们了 |
[08:17] | Aspirin? Juice? | 阿司匹林 果汁 |
[08:20] | Mona, what the hell is going on? | 梦娜 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[08:22] | What happened to us? | 我们怎么了 |
[08:23] | I’ve asked not to call me that ever again, Hanna. | 我告诉过你别那么叫我了 汉娜 |
[08:26] | That bitch is dead to me. | 那个贱人在我眼里已经死了 |
[08:28] | Okay, Ali.. | 好吧 艾莉… |
[08:29] | Ali, do you know what A did to us? | 艾莉 你知道A对我们做了什么吗 |
[08:31] | We’re scared. | 我们好害怕 |
[08:34] | I’m scared too. | 我也很害怕 |
[08:37] | How long have we been here? | 我们在这里多久了 |
[08:39] | How long were we unconscious? | 我们昏迷多久了 |
[08:42] | Only a few hours. | 只有几个小时 |
[08:44] | I’ve been in my room until now. That’s all I know. | 之前我一直在自己的房间 我只知道这些 |
[08:46] | Are you sure that’s all you know? | 你确定就只知道这些吗 |
[08:48] | Please return to your rooms and find your surprises. | 请回到房间 找到属于自己的惊喜 |
[08:55] | No. | 不 |
[09:00] | Please return to your rooms and find your surprises. | 请回到房间 找到属于自己的惊喜 |
[09:04] | I said, “No.” | 我说了 不 |
[09:10] | Three chimes means we have to go to our rooms. | 三声铃响意味着我们必须回房间去 |
[09:13] | Or else.. | 否则… |
[09:20] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[09:23] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[09:25] | Ali, wait up. Please, talk to us. | 艾莉 等等 跟我们谈谈 |
[09:28] | Or else what? | 否则会怎么样 |
[09:31] | It steals you in the night | 他们会在午夜将你们带走 |
[09:34] | and puts you in the hole. | 然后扔到洞里 |
[09:35] | Please return to your rooms and find your surprises. | 请回到房间 找到属于自己的惊喜 |
[09:38] | I hate surprises. | 我讨厌惊喜 |
[09:42] | Whatever the hole is I don’t wanna go there. | 不管那洞指的是什么 我都不想去 |
[10:31] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[10:32] | – Oh, my God! – Please, no! | -天呐 -请不要 |
[10:39] | The four teen girls who were abducted | 四位少女已经被绑架近一个月 |
[10:41] | almost a month ago are still missing. | 现在依然下落不明 |
[10:43] | Today, their friend, Alison DiLaurentis | 今天 她们的朋友 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[10:45] | whose murder conviction was recently overturned | 她的谋杀罪指控最近已经被撤销 |
[10:48] | is about to address the public for the first time. | 这是她第一次回应公众的关注 |
[10:51] | Police are reminding viewers to report any information | 警方提醒观众们 及时上报 |
[10:54] | on Andrew Campbell’s whereabouts. | 有关安德鲁·坎贝尔的行踪 |
[10:57] | The star athlete and honor roll student | 这位运动明星兼优等生 |
[10:59] | remains the top suspect in the kidnapping case | 依然是这起绑架案的头号嫌疑犯 |
[11:02] | and is presumed to be dangerous. | 而且警方认为他依然很危险 |
[11:08] | Excuse me, Alison, Alison, one question. | 请问 艾莉森 请回答一个问题 |
[11:14] | One month ago my friends were kidnapped | 一个月前 我的朋友们被一个 |
[11:17] | by a faceless, nameless coward. | 不知名的懦夫所绑架 |
[11:21] | And the same monster who attacked Mona Vanderwaal | 也是这个禽兽袭击了梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[11:25] | and framed us for her murder. | 并把她的谋杀嫁祸给我们 |
[11:27] | We now know that Mona is alive. | 现在我们都知道梦娜还活着 |
[11:29] | But she is in grave danger. | 但她依然处于险境 |
[11:31] | As well as my friends. | 还有我的朋友们 |
[11:34] | I’m so thankful to be home with my family. | 我很庆幸可以回家跟我的家人在一起 |
[11:38] | But I would do anything to see my friends again. | 但我愿意做任何事只为能再见到我的朋友们 |
[11:45] | My friends have always been my rock. | 我的朋友们一直是我的后盾 |
[11:49] | Without them I’m lost in the woods. | 如果没有她们 我早已迷失 |
[11:52] | Totally alone. | 彻底孤立 |
[11:55] | Andrew, if you’re listening.. | 安德鲁 如果你在听… |
[11:59] | …please don’t hurt them. | 求你不要伤害她们 |
[12:02] | – Please. – Thank you. That’s all. | -求你了 -谢谢 到此为止 |
[12:07] | Do you really think Campbell did it? | 你真的认为是坎贝尔做的吗 |
[12:10] | Right now, I just need to be with my family. | 现在 我需要跟我的家人在一起 |
[12:13] | Alone. No questions. | 不要打扰 不要提问 |
[12:14] | And please, no more police. | 请不要再派更多的警察来了 |
[12:28] | This better work. | 最好会管用 |
[12:29] | Andrew’s been obsessed with the girls | 自从艾莉失踪后 安德鲁就一直 |
[12:31] | since Ali went missing. | 迷恋那些女孩们 |
[12:33] | If he really thinks that she’s here alone | 如果他真的认为她独自在这里的话 |
[12:36] | there is no way he’ll pass up the opportunity to grab her. | 他绝不可能错过这一抓住她的机会 |
[12:39] | And if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[12:40] | Dad, this was my idea. | 爸爸 这是我的主意 |
[12:43] | If we don’t poke the bear, it’ll just keep hibernating. | 如果不去招惹熊 它就会一直蛰伏起来 |
[12:44] | I know. I just.. | 我知道 我只是… |
[12:46] | …don’t like the idea of using my daughter as bait. | 不喜欢利用我女儿做诱饵这个主意 |
[12:49] | Your daughter will have police protection 24 hours a day. | 会有警方全天候保护你女儿的 |
[12:53] | We will leave nothing up to chance. | 绝对不会有任何漏洞 |
[12:56] | And if Andrew or anybody else tries to contact her | 如果安德鲁或其他人想要联系她 |
[12:59] | we’ll be ready. | 我们会随时做好准备 |
[13:01] | – So what do we do now? – We wait. | -那我们现在该怎么办 -等着 |
[13:04] | And we hope that Andrew makes a move. | 希望安德鲁会有下一步动作 |
[13:27] | Mona, is that you? | 梦娜 是你吗 |
[13:29] | Mona. Mona! | 梦娜 梦娜 |
[13:34] | – Mona! – Mona! | -梦娜 -梦娜 |
[13:36] | Mona, come on. Please help us! | 梦娜 拜托帮帮我们吧 |
[13:38] | – Mona! – Mona! | -梦娜 -梦娜 |
[13:54] | Do you need anything? Food, soda? | 你要吃点什么吗 吃的 或者苏打水 |
[13:56] | No. I’m fine. | 不用了 我很好 |
[14:09] | Toby, what the hell? | 托比 搞什么鬼 |
[14:11] | Why didn’t you come in the front? | 你怎么不从前门进来 |
[14:13] | Told me to be discreet, I came through the garage. | 你们让我小心点 我从车库那边来的 |
[14:20] | Everybody stay absolutely silent. | 大家务必保持安静 |
[14:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:58] | I know I’m the one that you really want. | 我知道我才是你想要的人 |
[15:01] | Just tell me where you are and I’ll find a way to get there. | 告诉我你在哪 我会想办法过去的 |
[15:08] | But I have to know that you won’t hurt them. | 但你必须保证不会伤害她们 |
[15:17] | Did you get it? | 追踪到了吗 |
[15:22] | The caller’s in the house. | 打电话的人就在这栋房子里 |
[15:33] | Do not open this door for anyone. | 任何人敲门都别开 |
[15:39] | You stay down here. | 你就待在这儿 |
[15:42] | First floor is clear. | 一楼没问题 |
[15:43] | Jason and Mr. DiLaurentis are with Hernandez. | 杰森和迪劳伦提斯先生跟赫尔南德斯在一起 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:04] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[16:06] | Let me see your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[16:32] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:37] | Why aren’t you downstairs? | 你怎么不在楼下待着 |
[16:47] | Where the hell is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[16:58] | Put out an APB. | 立刻发布全境通缉 |
[16:59] | Alison and Campbell should be on everyone’s screensaver | 艾莉森和坎贝尔的通缉令必须全面覆盖 |
[17:01] | from here to Lake Michigan. | 从这里到密歇根湖的所有地区 |
[17:04] | – What is it, Toby? – It’s that song. | -怎么了 托比 -那首歌 |
[17:06] | My mom used to play it on the piano. | 我妈妈以前经常用钢琴弹这首歌 |
[17:08] | It’s called “Don’t Sit Under The Apple Tree.” | 歌名叫《别坐在苹果树下》 |
[17:11] | – Call that in. – We got a… | -通知其他人 -我们得到了… |
[17:13] | Stop. Please. Someone tell us what the hell is goin’ on. | 先等一下 谁能告诉我现在是什么情况 |
[17:17] | That song was a message | 那首歌传递了一条信息 |
[17:19] | about the Campbell Apple Farm. | 暗指了坎贝尔苹果庄园 |
[17:20] | Ali figured it out before we did. | 艾莉在我们之前想明白了 |
[17:22] | And I think that she went there to meet Andrew without us. | 我想她是甩开我们单独去那儿见安德鲁了 |
[17:41] | It worked. They thought the call was from A. | 成功了 她们觉得那是A打来的 |
[17:45] | Oh, it’s Toby. | 是托比 |
[17:47] | “Tanner sent everyone to the Campbell Apple Farm. | 坦纳把所有人都派去了坎贝尔苹果庄园 |
[17:49] | We’re in the clear.” | 我们安全了 |
[17:50] | – I don’t know if I’d say that. – Me neither. | -我倒不这么觉得 -我也是 |
[17:52] | There’s no other way. | 但是没别的办法了 |
[17:53] | As long as Tanner’s around | 只要坦纳在我附近 |
[17:55] | A won’t come near me with a ten-foot pole. | A是不会靠近我的 |
[17:57] | Are you even sure that Andrew even got the message | 你们真的确定安德鲁收到了那些信息吗 |
[17:58] | about the rock and being lost in the woods and… | 关于石头 迷失在森林 还有… |
[18:01] | Believe me, he’ll be at the Kissing Rock. | 相信我 他会去接吻石的 |
[18:03] | He won’t miss a chance to get his hands on me. | 他不会错过任何能抓住我的机会 |
[18:09] | Ali, listen.. | 艾莉 听着… |
[18:11] | we’re gonna be tracking you every step of the way. | 我们会一直跟着你 |
[18:13] | And Toby will always know where we are. | 而且托比始终知道我们的位置 |
[18:17] | Ali, those are for you. | 艾莉 那双鞋是给你的 |
[18:21] | Nice kicks. | 鞋子不错嘛 |
[18:22] | Welcome home gift? | 欢迎回家的礼物吗 |
[18:24] | Actually inside is a tracking device. | 其实鞋子里有跟踪装置 |
[18:27] | It works like your phones GPS system. | 就像你手机的GPS一样 |
[18:29] | It transports a signal to a satellite | 它向卫星传输信号 |
[18:31] | and bounces back to us. | 然后发射回来给我们 |
[18:32] | So wherever Andrew takes you | 所以无论安德鲁带你去哪 |
[18:34] | we’ll only be a few seconds behind. | 我们只需几秒钟就能找到你 |
[18:37] | And if this works then you’ll take us right to the girls. | 如果一切顺利 你就能带我们找到她们了 |
[18:41] | Well, you know what they say | 俗话说得好 |
[18:42] | give the girl a good pair of shoes | 赐予女孩子一双好鞋 |
[18:44] | and she can conquer the world, right? | 她就能征服全世界 |
[18:49] | Please proceed to Ali’s room and prepare for arrival. | 请移步至艾莉的房间 做好迎接准备 |
[18:57] | Please proceed to Ali’s room and prepare for arrival. | 请移步至艾莉的房间 做好迎接准备 |
[19:04] | Please proceed to Ali’s room and prepare for arrival. | 请移步至艾莉的房间 做好迎接准备 |
[19:32] | I’d ask if you were okay but.. | 我想问你们没事吧 可是 |
[19:34] | let’s not talk about what we just went through. | 还是先别讨论我们刚经历的事吧 |
[19:38] | At least not until we get out of here. | 至少等我们逃出去之后再说 |
[19:40] | I don’t know if I could even find the words. | 我不知道自己还能否找合适的词来形容 |
[19:57] | We’re all together again. | 我们又在一起了 |
[19:59] | Okay, it’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[20:09] | Please proceed to Ali’s room and prepare for arrival. | 请移步至艾莉的房间 做好迎接准备 |
[20:14] | I don’t wanna get in trouble again. | 我不想再惹麻烦了 |
[20:16] | Let’just go. | 还是走吧 |
[20:39] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[20:50] | This is all Ali’s stuff from her room at home. | 这些都是从艾莉自家房间里拿来的 |
[20:55] | You guys, Ali’s murder conviction was overturned. | 大伙们 艾莉的谋杀罪名被推翻了 |
[20:56] | 《玫瑰镇观察家》 迪劳伦提斯谋杀罪名被推翻 | |
[20:57] | They’re letting her go. | 他们要释放她了 |
[20:59] | If that’s even a real paper. | 前提是这张报纸是真的 |
[21:06] | How did A get all this stuff? | A是怎么拿到这些东西的 |
[21:08] | You’re seriously still asking how? | 你还是要纠结这个问题吗 |
[21:10] | Yeah, Aria’s right. Question down here is why. | 艾瑞亚说得对 现在的问题是为什么 |
[21:15] | Did A force you guys to sign the welcome card for Ali? | A强迫你们在欢迎卡上签名了吗 |
[21:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[21:27] | I think we’re getting ready for Ali’s arrival. | 看来我们是在迎接艾莉的到来 |
[21:30] | The real Ali, not Mona. | 真正的艾莉 而不是梦娜 |
[21:33] | Oh, Ali. No. | 艾莉 不 |
[21:34] | What? What is it Spence? | 什么 怎么了 斯宾塞 |
[21:35] | “DiLaurentis was offered police protection | 警方向迪劳伦提斯提出保护 |
[21:37] | but declined citing the need to heal | 但被其拒绝 因为她想和家人 |
[21:39] | privately with her family.” | 修补关系 |
[21:43] | So Ali’s a sitting duck. | 艾莉就是个瓮中之鳖 |
[21:52] | If A brings Ali here | 如果A把艾莉带来这 |
[21:54] | does that mean that he won’t need Mona anymore? | 是不是就意味着他不再需要梦娜了 |
[21:56] | So where is she? | 那她在哪 |
[22:11] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[22:12] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[22:17] | I’m sorry I upset you. | 对不起让你失望了 |
[22:18] | But if you let me out, I promise I’ll be a good Ali. | 可如果你放我出去 我保证做个乖乖艾莉 |
[22:22] | The best you’ll ever find. | 世界上最乖的艾莉 |
[22:23] | Just give me a chance and you’ll see. | 给我一个机会证明给你看 |
[22:27] | No. No, no, no, don’t go. | 不不不 别走 |
[22:29] | Don’t go, please. | 别走 拜托 |
[22:30] | Charles? Charles. | 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[22:32] | No. Please, don’t leave me here! | 不 求求你别把我丢在这 |
[22:35] | No. Please, please, don’t leave me! | 不 求求你别离开我 |
[22:45] | I can’t believe Ali saved this. | 不敢相信艾莉留着这些照片 |
[22:47] | This from the day we were at the lake. | 这张是我们那天在湖边拍的 |
[22:49] | Well, Ali was in rare form that day, remember? | 艾莉那天表现得”很出色” 记得吗 |
[22:52] | She insulted everyone we’d ever met. | 她把我们见到的所有人都羞辱了一番 |
[22:55] | We let her call Lucas, Hermie. | 我们没阻止她叫卢卡斯人妖 |
[22:57] | We let her blind Jenna. | 也没阻止她弄瞎詹娜 |
[22:58] | We are not the same people we were back then. | 但我们现在都和过去不一样了 |
[23:01] | Including Ali. | 艾莉也是 |
[23:18] | Hey, Spence, can you come help me with this? | 斯宾塞 能帮我弄一下吗 |
[23:23] | What? Help you with what? | 什么 帮你弄什么 |
[23:24] | The rod’s just a little bit loose. | 这衣杆有点松了 |
[23:26] | I don’t know. Hanna, can you please do it? | 我弄不了 汉娜 你去看看吧 |
[23:28] | She’s busy. | 她很忙 |
[23:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:39] | You see what I mean? | 懂我什么意思了吧 |
[23:42] | Oh, yeah, I see.. | 没错 我懂了 |
[23:51] | …remains the top suspect of the kidnapping case | 仍是绑架案最大嫌疑人 |
[23:53] | and he’s presumed to be dangerous. | 而且此人非常危险 |
[23:56] | The four teen girls who were abducted.. | 四位被绑少女… |
[23:59] | No one moves from that spot, you hear me? | 不准任何人离开现场 听到了吗 |
[24:02] | No sign of Alison or Andrew at the Campbell Farm. | 坎贝尔农场没有艾莉森或安德鲁的踪迹 |
[24:05] | If you have any idea where she could be right now | 如果你知道她可能在的地方 |
[24:08] | you better tell me before it’s too late. | 你最好趁早告诉我 |
[24:12] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[24:14] | Look. | 看 |
[24:16] | Behind the reporter. | 记者后面 |
[24:20] | There. The guy in the hat. | 那儿 戴帽子的人 |
[24:22] | Speaking for the first time publicly.. | 首次公开声明… |
[24:24] | That could be him. That could be Andrew. | 可能是他 那可能是安德鲁 |
[24:27] | Can you get a plate number? | 能看到车牌号吗 |
[24:32] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[24:34] | Blue sedan with a partial plate. | 是辆蓝色轿车 能看清部分车牌 |
[24:37] | 1-8-0. That’s the best we’re gonna get. | 180 只能看到这些了 |
[24:39] | I’ll call it in. | 我马上通知其他人 |
[25:44] | Head North. | 北行 |
[25:45] | Then make an immediate left turn. | 然后立刻向左转弯 |
[26:02] | She’s turning onto the highway. Northbound. | 她上高速了 往北走的 |
[26:08] | Hey, don’t get too close, okay? | 别跟太紧 行吗 |
[26:09] | If we can see her, A can see us. | 要是我们能看到她 A也能看到我们 |
[26:12] | This better not be a colossal mistake. | 最好别跟丢了 |
[26:15] | – If we loose Ali… – We’re not loosing anyone. | -如果把艾莉跟丢了 -我们能把她们都找到 |
[26:17] | Not Ali, not anyone. | 艾莉 还有她们 |
[26:19] | I promised Hanna’s mom I would get the girls back. | 我向汉娜妈妈保证过会帮她找回女儿 |
[26:21] | And I don’t plan on breaking that promise. | 我可不打算食言 |
[26:33] | You got a box too. | 你也收到盒子了 |
[26:36] | A is making this house our home. | A把这地方弄成我们家了 |
[26:40] | You guys, Charles took our stuff | 姐妹们 查尔斯在抓我们之前 |
[26:41] | before he took us. | 就偷来了这些东西 |
[26:43] | I thought that I lost this ages ago. | 我以为这个是好久之前就弄丢了的 |
[26:45] | A planed on bringin’ us here the whole time. | A一直就在谋划抓我们来这里 |
[26:48] | To live like his dolls. | 像他的玩偶一样在这生活 |
[26:51] | This article is about our families. | 这篇是关于我们家人的报道 |
[26:54] | All of them. | 我们所有的家人 |
[26:57] | They barely hanging on to hope. | 他们几乎靠希望支撑着活着 |
[26:58] | I don’t wanna hear that. | 我不想听 |
[27:00] | Like you said that’s probably not even real. | 像你之前说的那可能都不是真的报纸 |
[27:01] | Well, real or not.. | 不管真假 |
[27:04] | …they don’t know where we are. | 他们不知道我们在哪 |
[27:05] | They don’t even know if we’re alive. | 他们甚至不知道我们是否还活着 |
[27:07] | Can you just imagine what they’re going though? | 你能想象他们正经历着怎样的痛苦吗 |
[27:09] | It plays in my head on a loop. | 那些痛苦画面一直在我脑中循环播放 |
[27:11] | Day after day, night after night. | 日日夜夜的循环 |
[27:13] | I will kill you for what you’re doing to our families! | 我要杀了你报复你对我们家人做的一切 |
[27:15] | – Do you hear me? – Aria, stop. | -你听见没 -艾瑞亚 别这样 |
[27:17] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[27:24] | Not knowing that if we’re okay | 因为一直不知道我们是否安好 |
[27:26] | has made my mom physically sick. | 我妈妈已经病倒了 |
[27:29] | They took her to the hospital. | 他们把她送去医院了 |
[27:32] | Hanna.. | 汉娜 |
[27:38] | Hanna.. | 汉娜 |
[27:44] | Let’s just all help Hanna unpack. | 让我们一起帮汉娜收拾包裹吧 |
[27:47] | Hanna, I’m gonna help you unpack. | 汉娜 我来帮你收拾包裹 |
[27:48] | We’re gonna find Mona and we’re gonna get out of here tonight. | 我们要找到梦娜然后今晚离开这里 |
[27:51] | How? | 怎么离开 |
[27:54] | Did you guys know that, um | 你们知不知道 |
[27:57] | I won an Etch A Sketch contest | 我曾经在三年级的时候 |
[27:58] | when I was in the third grade? | 得过神奇画板的比赛的冠军 |
[28:01] | Of course, you did. | 当然 |
[28:02] | I can draw some really, really pretty pictures. | 我可以画出来非常非常漂亮的画 |
[28:04] | The generator still shuts down with the switch-over. | 发电机每晚仍然会在转换前关闭 |
[28:06] | I heard it too but I was too scared to leave my room. | 我也听见了不过我太害怕了不敢走出房间 |
[28:11] | See? | 看 |
[28:27] | * Hush little baby don’t say a word | 安静 小宝贝 别说话* |
[28:31] | * Mama’s gonna buy you a mockingbird | 妈妈会给你买一只仿声鸟* |
[28:35] | * And if that mockingbird don’t sing | 如果仿声鸟不唱歌* |
[28:39] | * Mama’s gonna buy you a diamond ring | 妈妈会给你买一个钻石戒指* |
[28:44] | * And if that diamond ring turns brass | 如果钻石戒指变成黄铜* |
[28:48] | * Mama’s gonna buy you a looking glass | 妈妈会给你买一面镜子* |
[29:04] | Your destination is on the right. | 你的目的地在右侧 |
[29:07] | 泰勒州立公园 宾夕法尼亚州 | |
[29:15] | You have reached your destination. | 你已经到达目的地 |
[29:48] | Roadside Assistance, may I help you? | 道路救援 有什么需要帮助 |
[29:50] | Hi, my car has broken down. I need help. | 你好 我的车坏了 我需要帮助 |
[29:53] | What you need is in the trunk of the car. | 你需要的东西在后备箱里 |
[29:56] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[29:59] | I said, open the trunk of the car, Alison. | 我说 打开后备箱 艾莉森 |
[30:13] | She’s still not moving? | 她还是没动吗 |
[30:14] | No, she’s at a dead stop. | 没 她彻底停车了[与死亡尽头谐音] |
[30:16] | That’s a poor choice of words. | 这个词用得可不好 |
[30:22] | Slow down. We don’t wanna get too close. | 慢点 我们不能跟太紧 |
[30:26] | This doesn’t feel right. | 这感觉不太对 |
[30:27] | You should call Toby. | 你应该打给托比 |
[30:42] | We got a lead on Campbell’s car. | 我们找到坎贝尔车的线索了 |
[30:44] | A vehicle matching that description | 有一辆车符合特征 |
[30:45] | was reported stolen two weeks ago. | 两周前报失 |
[30:46] | We got the rest of the plate number | 我们查出了整个车牌号 |
[30:48] | and we tracked it toll road. | 并且我们在收费公路发现了车的踪迹 |
[30:49] | – Where? – Outside Tyler State Park. | -在哪 -泰勒州立公园外面 |
[30:51] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[31:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:06] | Ali’s signal stopped here. | 艾莉的信号到这就停了 |
[31:08] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:16] | ‘Put on the clothes and start walking.’ | “穿上衣服开始走吧” |
[31:18] | ‘Leave everything else behind or they die.’ | “别的什么都不要带 否则她们都得死” |
[31:26] | Which way did she go? | 她往哪边走了 |
[31:36] | Hey, she put ’em like this for a reason. | 她摆成这样肯定是有理由的 |
[31:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:00] | Hanna, let’s go. | 汉娜 我们走 |
[32:18] | One, two, three.. | 一 二 三 |
[32:21] | four, five.. | 四 五… |
[32:25] | six, seven… | 六 七… |
[32:28] | “Chandelier’s rituals. | “垂吊灯仪式 |
[32:29] | Sister launched lair. A ruler’s list chained.” | 姐妹建巢 统治者的名单是相关的” |
[32:31] | They’re all anagrams. | 这些都是字谜 |
[32:32] | For Charles DiLaurentis. | 是指查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[32:33] | Some of those toys in Ali’s room were hers | 艾莉房间里有些玩具是她的 |
[32:35] | but some of them were his. | 但有些是他的 |
[32:36] | I feel like they grew up together. | 感觉他们好像是一起长大的 |
[32:38] | If I’m right, everything that matters most | 如果我没想错 查尔斯最珍视的东西 |
[32:39] | to Charles is in this vault. | 都在这个储藏室里 |
[32:41] | If we get in, we can use | 如果我们能进去 就能利用 |
[32:42] | what’s inside to bargain our way out. | 里面的东西要挟他放我们出去 |
[32:44] | But Mona said we won’t make it | 但是梦娜说在电力恢复之前 |
[32:45] | to the vault before the power comes on. | 我们是没办法进到那里面的 |
[32:47] | Okay, if I’m right, this is as far as we need to go. | 如果我没想错 我们只需要走到这里 |
[32:49] | I counted the steps to the vault from the prom room. | 我数了从舞厅到储藏室的步数 |
[32:52] | – Of course you did. – It’s 84. | -意料之中 -84步 |
[32:54] | And that’s just one hallway over. | 而这只是从走廊这边走 |
[32:55] | Coming back this way, it’s 81 steps. | 从这边走的话只要81步 |
[32:57] | I think the vault is on the other side of this wall. | 我觉得储藏室就在墙的另一边 |
[32:59] | Yeah, but how does that help us? | 那这对我们有什么帮助呢 |
[33:00] | We can’t bust through there. | 我们又没法穿过这堵墙 |
[33:01] | Charles disappeared like Houdini when Mona came into the room. | 梦娜进房间时查尔斯像胡迪尼[魔术师]一样蒸发了 |
[33:04] | So there’s gotta be like a secret passage way | 所以肯定有什么秘密通道 |
[33:06] | or like a trapdoor or something. | 或者是活板门之类的东西 |
[33:09] | Wait, do you guys hear that? | 等等 你们听到了吗 |
[33:10] | I think the generator is coming back on. | 我觉得发电机重新启动了 |
[33:14] | – He knows that we’re out. – Just help me move it. | -他知道我们跑出来了 -帮我搬开 |
[33:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:26] | There’s something behind this. | 这后面有东西 |
[33:27] | Come on, it could be like a passageway or something. | 快来 可能是什么通道 |
[33:37] | – Come on! – Go. | -快来 -走 |
[33:59] | A does have a soul. | A真的是有灵魂的 |
[34:07] | ‘Wanna say goodnight to your sister..’ | “来跟你们的妹妹说晚安” |
[34:09] | ‘and give a little kiss? | “再亲她一下吧” |
[34:11] | ‘What a good boy you are.’ | “你真是个好孩子” |
[34:13] | Oh, good boys, good boys. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[34:40] | Game on, Charles. | 游戏开始了 查尔斯 |
[35:03] | We want Mona back! | 我们想要梦娜回来 |
[35:14] | Let’s torch this place. | 咱们把这个地方烧了吧 |
[36:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[36:21] | Guys, what if A is not watching us? | 万一A没有在看我们呢 |
[36:23] | What if we’re the only ones here? | 万一这里只有我们呢 |
[36:32] | What do we do? It’s spreading too fast. | 我们怎么办 火势蔓延太快了 |
[36:35] | There’s just no way I’m dying in this hell-hole. | 我绝对不要死在这个地窖里 |
[36:37] | We are not giving up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[36:38] | Okay, we-we just need to find a blanket or something. | 我们只要找条毯子之类的东西就好 |
[36:42] | Here. Aria, help me pull this down. | 艾瑞亚 帮我把这个拉下来 |
[36:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[36:57] | I think he has set us on a wild goose chase. | 我觉得他让我们白费了一番力气 |
[36:59] | Yeah, it wouldn’t be the first time. | 反正也不是第一次了 |
[37:00] | Guys, let’s get outta here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[37:09] | Oh, my God. Ohh! | 上帝啊 |
[37:11] | Okay. Grab everything. | 好吧 拿上所有的东西 |
[37:12] | The pictures, the baby clothes and throw them in the fire. | 照片 娃娃衣服 全都扔到火里 |
[37:15] | Say goodbye to your soul. | 跟你的灵魂说再见吧 |
[37:36] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[37:37] | – Let’s go! – Go! | -快走 -走 |
[37:43] | Do you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[37:54] | It’s coming from underground. | 是从地底下传来的 |
[37:57] | Something is burning. | 有什么东西烧着了 |
[38:00] | Hang on, hang on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[38:04] | I see something. Guys, over here. | 我有发现 你们快过来 |
[38:07] | Call 911. | 报警 |
[38:10] | – Mona! – Mona! | -梦娜 -梦娜 |
[38:12] | – Mona! – Mona, where are you? | -梦娜 -梦娜 你在哪 |
[38:15] | Can you hear? | 你能听见吗 |
[38:18] | – Mona! – Mona! | -梦娜 -梦娜 |
[38:22] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[38:23] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[38:33] | Help me, please. | 快救救我 |
[38:35] | I’m down here. Help me, please. | 我在下面 快救救我 |
[38:37] | – Mona! – Mona! | -梦娜 -梦娜 |
[38:39] | I’m down here. Help me, please. | 我在下面 快救救我 |
[38:41] | – Mona! – Help me, please. | -梦娜 -快救救我 |
[38:43] | Oh, my God. Help me, please. | 天哪 快救救我 |
[38:49] | – Oh, my God. Mona.. – Hold on, hold on, hold on. | -天哪 梦娜 -等一下 等一下 |
[38:51] | Please get me out. | 求你们把我救出去 |
[38:53] | – Mona, hang on. – Oh, my God. | -梦娜 坚持住 -天哪 |
[38:55] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救上来的 |
[38:57] | – Are you okay? – Mona, just hang on, okay? | -你还好吗 -梦娜 坚持住 好吗 |
[38:59] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[39:01] | Come on, it’s this way. | 快点 走这边 |
[39:13] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[39:15] | I got it. Hang on. | 我来弄 坚持住 |
[39:17] | It’s shut. Come on. | 关上了 快点 |
[39:32] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[39:35] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[39:43] | Don’t ever let me go. | 别再赶我走了 |
[39:46] | Never. | 绝不会了 |
[39:53] | – Spencer? – Toby. | -斯宾塞 -托比 |
[39:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:06] | We know who it is. We have a name. | 我们知道是谁了 知道名字了 |
[40:08] | It’s Andrew, babe. | 是安德鲁 宝贝 |
[40:09] | And we’re gonna get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[40:14] | Hey, there’s another girl down here. | 下面还有一个女孩 |
[40:28] | Miss? It’s okay. | 小姐 别害怕 |
[40:32] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[40:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[40:42] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[40:45] | I’m Sarah Harvey. | 我叫莎拉·哈维 |
[40:57] | I met Sarah’s friends, remember? | 我见过莎拉的朋友们 记得吗 |
[41:00] | She lived in Courtland. | 她以前住在考特兰 |
[41:03] | She went missin’ around the same time Ali did. | 她和艾莉几乎是同一时间失踪的 |
[41:05] | Has she been down there that whole time? | 她一直被关在这里吗 |
[41:23] | Ezra told us what you did to save us. | 以斯拉跟我们说了你是怎么救我们的 |
[41:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:31] | Ali, who is Charles DiLaurentis? | 艾莉 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯是谁 |