时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We know who it is. We have a name. | 我们知道是谁了 知道名字了 |
[00:05] | It’s Andrew, babe. | 是安德鲁 宝贝 |
[00:06] | Hey, there’s another girl down here. | 下面还有一个女孩 |
[00:08] | I’m Sara Harvey. | 我叫莎拉·哈维 |
[00:09] | So when do we tell the police about Charles? | 那我们什么时候告诉警察查理的事 |
[00:11] | – We don’t. – We don’t? | -我们不说 -我们不说 |
[00:12] | They’ll know Andrew is Charles when they find him. | 等他们找到安德鲁时就知道他是查尔斯了 |
[00:16] | What happened to you? | 出什么事了 |
[00:18] | He just played games with us. | 他只是跟我们做了些游戏 |
[00:20] | Who do you love more, me or her? | 你更喜欢谁 我还是她 |
[00:22] | Who deserves water today? | 谁今天应该喝水 |
[00:23] | We all want the person who did that to you punished. | 我们都希望伤害你们的人能被绳之以法 |
[00:26] | It was Andrew. It has to be Andrew. | 就是安德鲁 肯定是安德鲁 |
[00:28] | They’re supposed to give me an anti-anxiety medication | 他们本应该给我抗焦虑的药 |
[00:30] | to help me sleep. | 助我睡眠的 |
[00:30] | – I asked them not to. – I need that prescription. | -我让他们不要给你 -我需要那个药 |
[00:32] | No, you want it. There’s a difference. | 不 是你想要 那是有区别的 |
[00:35] | – That guy they caught.. – Andrew. | -他们抓到的那家伙… -安德鲁 |
[00:37] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[00:38] | Do we have a Charles DiLaurentis in our family? | 我们家有人叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯吗 |
[00:40] | No Charles DiLaurentis in this family. | 我们家没有查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:42] | Your father’s a liar. | 你父亲是个骗子 |
[00:45] | Did she say anything more? | 她没说别的了吗 |
[00:47] | Just that, when she saw Andrew on the news | 没了 她在新闻上看到安德鲁时 |
[00:50] | she didn’t think he was the one who kept her down there. | 她觉得把她关在下面不是他 |
[00:52] | Okay, well, details, Emily? | 好吧 细节呢 艾米丽 |
[00:54] | Did she give you any details? Why is she sure? | 她有提供任何细节吗 她为什么能确定 |
[00:57] | She’s not sure-sure, just pretty sure. | 她不是相当确定 只是比较确定 |
[01:00] | Was it the way that he walked, or the sound of his breathing? | 是他说话的方式 还是他的呼吸声 |
[01:03] | – She didn’t say. – Where is she now? | -她没说 -她人呢 |
[01:05] | Takin’ a shower. She takes a lot of showers. | 在洗澡 她总洗澡 |
[01:09] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 是 我懂那种感受 |
[01:13] | Spencer, Sara was trapped for over two years. | 斯宾塞 莎拉被关了两年 |
[01:16] | Andrew was in school with us the whole time. | 安德鲁那时一直和我们待在学校 |
[01:18] | Yeah, well, Mona was stalking the halls when she was A. | 没错 但梦娜是A时也到处盯着我们 |
[01:20] | It didn’t exactly cramp her style. | 这也没法阻止她作恶 |
[01:22] | Mona didn’t have someone caged up like an animal. | 梦娜可没把人像动物一样关起来 |
[01:25] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[01:27] | You can’t exactly ask for a hall pass | 你可没办法用喂人质的理由 |
[01:29] | to go feed your hostage. | 请到假 |
[01:30] | Look, I know, I may have screwed up with the police | 听着 我可能搞砸了和警察的合作 |
[01:33] | but I still think that Andrew is Charles. | 但我仍认为安德鲁就是查尔斯 |
[01:35] | I’m just telling you what she said. | 我只是告诉你她说的话 |
[01:37] | – Spencer thinks– – It has to be Andrew. | -斯宾塞认为 -肯定是安德鲁 |
[01:39] | Because if it’s not, we’re right back where we started | 因为如果不是 我们又要回到起点了 |
[01:42] | and I-I am not going back there. | 我可不想这样 |
[01:44] | – Are you going to school? – Hell yes, I’m going to school. | -你去上学吗 -我当然要去上学 |
[01:48] | Do you think Mona will be there? | 你觉得梦娜会去吗 |
[01:49] | Mona’s mom took her out of town. | 梦娜的妈妈带她出镇了 |
[01:52] | I think they’re in Saratoga. | 她们应该在萨拉托加 |
[01:54] | – What about Sara? – What about her? | -那莎拉呢 -莎拉怎么了 |
[01:56] | What she told Emily about Andrew. | 她怎么跟艾米丽说安德鲁的 |
[01:58] | He was everywhere, Aria. You said it yourself. | 他无所不在 艾瑞亚 你自己说的 |
[02:01] | ‘He managed to be around the corner from so much.’ | “事情再多 他也总在附近” |
[02:04] | No, I-I know I’ve been sayin’ it’s him.. | 不 我知道我一直说是他 |
[02:06] | I’ll just see you at school. | 我们学校再见吧 |
[02:08] | – I guess so. – No. | -也许吧 -不 |
[02:10] | No guessing, you have to be there. | 不要也许 你必须去 |
[02:11] | I not walking in there alone. | 我不想一个人进去 |
[02:13] | – Bye. – Okay, bye. | -拜 -行 拜 |
[02:16] | 三年级 安德鲁·坎贝尔 | |
[02:51] | So you’re going back to school already. | 你这就回学校了 |
[02:56] | Yeah, there is not that much left. | 没错 那里没什么好怕的了 |
[03:01] | My mom said she could give you a ride home. | 我妈说可以捎你回家 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 行 |
[03:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:15] | I was wonderin’ if I could hang around here for awhile. | 我在想我能否再多待一会儿 |
[03:20] | Till you got home from school. | 等你放学回家我再走 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 行 |
[03:25] | Yeah, I’ll just tell my mom. | 好 我会跟我妈说 |
[03:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:35] | Why don’t you hold onto this? | 你拿着这个吧 |
[03:37] | In case you wanna talk to someone. | 万一你想跟人说话 |
[03:39] | – I can’t take your phone. – No, it’s not mine. | -我不能拿你的手机 -不是我的 |
[03:41] | I-it’s a burner. My friend gets them for me. | 只是部一次性手机 我朋友买给我的 |
[03:44] | I’ll just put my number on speed-dial. | 我把我的号码设为快速拨号 |
[03:48] | You can text me if you want to. | 如果你想可以给我发短信 |
[03:56] | I guess I’ll have to go back…to school. | 我觉得我得回去上学 |
[04:02] | The only way people know me is from the news. | 人们只从新闻里认识我 |
[04:05] | I saw a story. | 我看了报道 |
[04:07] | They described me as feral. | 他们把我描述成野人 |
[04:12] | Did you think I looked feral? | 你觉得我像野人吗 |
[04:15] | Not feral, um.. | 不像野人 |
[04:18] | …more like a lost puppy. | 更像是迷途小狗 |
[04:21] | You just needed some grooming. | 你该打扮打扮 |
[04:25] | Um…I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:28] | I-I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来这 |
[04:30] | I…I should’ve just toughed it out at home. | 我该回家休养 |
[04:34] | Is your mom angry that I came here? | 我来这里 你妈生气吗 |
[04:36] | I-I don’t want to make your mom angry. | 我不想让你妈生气 |
[04:38] | No-no-no, no. No one is angry at you. | 不 不 没人生你的气 |
[04:44] | I’ll tell you what.. | 这样吧 |
[04:48] | …why don’t the three of us have breakfast together? | 我们三个人一起吃早餐 |
[04:51] | I thought you were going to school. | 我以为你要去上学 |
[04:53] | I-I can go tomorrow. | 我明天去也行 |
[04:56] | We have French toast to make this morning. | 今早做法式吐司 |
[05:09] | – What’s that for? – Comfort food. | -这是干什么 -安慰你的 |
[05:12] | Oh, you’re a very attentive host. | 你这个店主很贴心啊 |
[05:14] | No, I don’t do this for every customer. | 不 不是每个客人都有这种待遇 |
[05:16] | Just the ones that order coffee to go and then don’t go. | 只有那些点了外带咖啡又不离开的人 |
[05:19] | Yeah, I-I just thought that I’d sit here for a minute | 我只是想在走去学校之前 |
[05:21] | before I walk to school. | 先坐一会儿 |
[05:24] | You and the others are going back today? | 你们今天就回学校了吗 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:28] | Are you ready for that? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[05:32] | No. | 没有 |
[05:34] | Then don’t go. | 那就别去 |
[05:35] | Play hooky. You’re entitled to. | 翘了吧 你们有权这么做 |
[05:37] | I don’t wanna hide in my house all day. | 我不想整天宅在家 |
[05:40] | You can stay here. | 你可以待在这儿 |
[05:41] | You can use the desk in the back. | 你可以用后面的桌子 |
[05:43] | – You can write. – No writing. | -你可以写东西 -我不想写 |
[05:44] | You can not write. | 你也可以不写 |
[05:45] | You can read, doodle | 你可以读书 涂鸦 |
[05:49] | alphabetize the spice shelf, anything. | 整理调味架 随便你 |
[05:54] | You’re safe here. I promise. | 你在这里很安全 我保证 |
[05:57] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[06:06] | I told you what my father said. | 我跟你说过我爸的原话了 |
[06:07] | You have to ask him again. You have to make him tell you. | 你得再问他 你得逼他告诉你 |
[06:10] | He looked at me and said that there was no such person | 他当着我的面说我家里 |
[06:12] | as Charles DiLaurentis in our family. | 没查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯这个人 |
[06:14] | Ali, your father is lying to you! | 艾莉 你爸对你说了谎 |
[06:15] | A didn’t just pick that name out of the air. | A不是随便取的名字 |
[06:17] | A is for Andrew. | A就是安德鲁 |
[06:18] | Then why put the name | 那他为什么把查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[06:19] | Charles DiLaurentis right in front of us? | 这个名字摆在我们面前 |
[06:21] | Hidden, but hidden just enough. | 虽然隐藏了 但也不难发现 |
[06:23] | Why did he want us to find it? | 他为什么希望我们发现 |
[06:24] | Look, if this person is real | 听着 如果这人存在 |
[06:27] | and my dad knows who it is | 我爸也知道他是谁 |
[06:28] | he’d be down at the police station right now. | 那他现在肯定被关进警局了 |
[06:30] | I really wish I was as sure of that as you are. | 我希望我能和你一样肯定 |
[06:33] | If you actually are that sure. | 如果你真那么肯定的话 |
[06:38] | I think you should go now. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[06:50] | – I’m going to talk to Jason. – No. | -我要和杰森谈谈 -不 |
[06:53] | Leave him out of it. | 别把他牵扯进来 |
[06:56] | He’s messed up enough because of all this. | 他因为这一切已经够糟了 |
[06:57] | Then he has a right to know and maybe get un-messed. | 那他就有权知道 也许还能摆脱这一切 |
[07:00] | He’s my brother too. Our families are connected. | 他也是我哥 我们两家血脉相连 |
[07:04] | They’re more than just connected they’re all tangled up | 不只血脉相连 更是完全纠缠不清 |
[07:06] | like necklaces in the bottom of your jewelry box. | 就像你珠宝盒底的项链 |
[07:08] | Leave him alone. | 别去找他 |
[07:10] | I don’t want anybody else hating me. | 我不想再让人讨厌我了 |
[07:13] | What makes you think he’s gonna hate you? | 你为什么觉得他会讨厌你 |
[07:17] | Because that’s how it works. | 因为事情就是这样的 |
[07:26] | I’m under every stone that somebody turns over. | 我是激发人们阴暗面的祸首 |
[07:30] | I make people into people that they never were. | 我把人们逼得不像自己 |
[07:36] | It’s all my fault. | 全都怪我 |
[07:38] | I saw you and Em and Aria and Hanna in that place | 我看到你 艾米 艾瑞亚和汉娜在那 |
[07:41] | that sick place, and I knew | 那变态的地方 我就知道 |
[07:45] | I was why you were there. | 你们在那里都因为我 |
[07:48] | It always comes down to me. | 归根结底都是我 |
[07:49] | And everyone would be fine without me. | 没有我大家都会没事 |
[07:52] | God, Ali, no, it’s not like that. | 天 艾莉 不 不是你想的那样 |
[07:55] | You think it yourself. | 只有你这么想 |
[07:58] | No, I don’t. | 不 不是的 |
[08:05] | You’ve reached Spencer. Leave a.. | 我是斯宾塞 请留… |
[08:10] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[08:12] | Dr. Sullivan. | 沙利文医生 |
[08:13] | I’m so glad to see you here. | 很高兴在这里见到你 |
[08:15] | I called, did your mother tell you? | 我打过电话 你母亲告诉你了吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah, yeah, she did. That was really nice. | 是 她说了 你真贴心 |
[08:20] | I gave her some names of some people you might wanna talk to. | 我给了她张名单 你可能想和他们聊聊 |
[08:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:26] | And you decided to come back to school? | 你决定回学校了吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:30] | Are the others here? | 其他人在学校吗 |
[08:32] | Uh, not yet. Just me. | 还没 只有我 |
[08:36] | Well, I’m here consulting with | 好吧 我每周两次 |
[08:37] | the school counselors two days a week. | 来找学校辅导员谈事情 |
[08:39] | – If you’d like stop by.. – Okay. | -你可以过来找我 -行 |
[08:43] | Please, stop by. | 要过来找我 |
[08:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:57] | – How you doin’? – Yeah. I’m okay. | -你怎么样 -我很好啊 |
[09:59] | Good. Uh, here’s a tip. | 很好 给你一点小提示 |
[10:02] | If you don’t want somebody knowing | 如果你不想让别人发现 |
[10:03] | that you’re hiding something from them, don’t hide it. | 你在掩饰什么 最好的办法就是不掩饰 |
[10:08] | Maybe I wasn’t really hiding it. | 我也不是刻意在掩饰什么 |
[10:16] | Who is he? | 这个人是谁 |
[10:18] | Really? | 到底是谁 |
[10:20] | I trusted him, and all I know is what he told me. | 我信任过他 却知人知面不知心 |
[10:26] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道些什么 |
[10:35] | I think the thing that A… | 我觉得A |
[10:38] | Andrew hated the most was that we were friends. | 安德鲁最憎恨的就是我们之间的友谊 |
[10:43] | Aria, Spencer, Emily and me. | 艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 艾米丽和我 |
[10:46] | Like ruining that was the big win and… | 好像摧毁这份友谊 他就赢了 |
[10:49] | maybe it was. | 可能的确如此 |
[10:52] | How? | 他是怎么做的 |
[10:54] | The dark | 黑暗的地牢 |
[10:56] | the cold, being hungry.. | 饥寒交迫 |
[11:00] | That was bad enough. | 这已经够糟的了 |
[11:01] | But there was something else going on. | 不过还有其它折磨人的方式 |
[11:05] | ‘Choose one.’ | 选择一个 |
[11:11] | Hanna, how do you feel about scheduling some time together? | 汉娜 我们改天好好谈谈这些怎么样 |
[11:18] | Well, it can’t just be me. | 不能只有我一个 |
[11:19] | I mean, it has to be the four of us. | 我们四个得一起 |
[11:21] | I can’t force the others into a group session. | 我不能强迫其他人来参加 |
[11:24] | Well, you’re a doctor. Can’t you subpoena them? | 你是个医生 你就不能勒令她们来吗 |
[11:28] | It doesn’t work like that. | 我没这种权利 |
[11:30] | But if you can get them all to come to my office | 但如果你能把她们一起约来我办公室 |
[11:33] | I’ll find time for you. | 我可以为你留些时间 |
[11:37] | I’ll make it happen. | 我会找她们来的 |
[11:40] | Hi, is-is the doctor available | 你好 医生现在方便通话吗 |
[11:42] | to talk to the Rosewood Police Department? | 这里是玫瑰镇警局 |
[11:46] | Oh, alright. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | Please hold for Detective Mervin. | 请等一下 我请莫文警探来听 |
[11:50] | It’s the nurse. | 是护士 |
[11:55] | Hello, this is Detective Mervin, is this Dr. Fenton? | 你好 我是莫文警探 是芬顿医生吗 |
[12:00] | Oh, no, that’s alright, you could help me. | 不 没关系 你能帮得上忙 |
[12:02] | Um, we have a patient here of the doctor’s one Andrew Campbell, | 我们这里有位病人 安德鲁·坎贝尔 |
[12:06] | we just wanted to check and make sure our information is correct | 我们想核对一下信息 确保正确 |
[12:08] | so that he’s properly cared for. | 以便更好地满足病人的需求 |
[12:12] | Well, any prescription drugs he should be taking | 他需要吃哪些处方药 |
[12:15] | any medical history that we should to be aware of, um… | 有没有我们需要注意的病史 |
[12:19] | Why don’t, why don’t we start with the basics? | 不如从最基本的开始吧 |
[12:20] | Can you confirm his date and place of birth | 你能不能确认一下他的生日和出生地 |
[12:23] | and social security number? | 以及他的社保号呢 |
[12:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:33] | No, that’s alright. Um, I understand. | 不 没关系 我明白 |
[12:36] | We will contact the parents. Thank you so much. | 我们会和他的家长联系 非常感谢 |
[12:39] | You didn’t get anything, did you? | 你什么都没问出来 是吗 |
[12:40] | Can’t give out medical information over the phone. | 他们不能在电话里告知相关医疗信息 |
[12:42] | But… as for his date of birth, and where he was born | 但 至于他的生日和出生地 |
[12:45] | that information is sealed. | 那些信息都被密封了 |
[12:48] | Sealed? Sealed where? | 密封 密封在哪儿了 |
[12:52] | With the rest of his aption records. | 跟他的收养信息一起密封了 |
[13:08] | Hey, lady. | 小姐 |
[13:09] | Can we get our ball back? | 能把球还给我们吗 |
[13:16] | Nice kick. | 踢得漂亮 |
[13:18] | You got great control. | 你控球控得不错 |
[13:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[13:24] | Are those boys all from church? | 那些孩子都是教堂的吗 |
[13:26] | Not all. | 不全是 |
[13:26] | It’s a church program, but any kid can join. | 这是教堂的项目 但大家都能参加 |
[13:30] | Where are the girls? | 女孩子们在哪 |
[13:32] | Co-ed doesn’t work well at this age. | 他们这个年纪不太适合男女生一起玩 |
[13:34] | They’re starting to notice certain distinctions. | 他们已经开始注意到男女有别了 |
[13:37] | So the girls lose out? That’s not fair. | 那女孩们就不能参加了 不公平 |
[13:41] | Oh, we had a group for girls | 我们也有专门为女生准备的活动 |
[13:42] | but, uh, they lost their youth leader. | 但是她们还缺一个指导员 |
[13:45] | Can’t have a program without proper supervision. | 每项活动都必须有妥善的监管 |
[13:48] | That’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[13:52] | Would you like to volunteer? | 你想来做志愿者吗 |
[13:55] | For what? | 做什么 |
[13:57] | To run the girls’ soccer program. | 负责女孩子们的足球活动 |
[13:59] | You’ve got the moves. | 你的动作很标准 |
[14:02] | I’m talking about your kick. | 我是说你踢得很棒 |
[14:05] | I don’t think that’s a very good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[14:07] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:10] | Being a leader of girls | 做一群女生的领头羊 |
[14:12] | that hasn’t worked out well for me. | 这一点我不太擅长 |
[14:15] | Maybe that’s somethin’ you can talk to them about. | 也许你可以给她们讲讲这些事 |
[14:18] | There are mothers in this town | 镇上的家长们 |
[14:19] | who wouldn’t appreciate me supervising their daughters. | 都不会乐意让我来教她们的女儿的 |
[14:22] | Why don’t you let me worry about them? | 这事儿你就让我去头疼吧 |
[14:27] | You don’t take no for an answer, do you? | 你从不接受拒绝 是吗 |
[14:29] | Not if it can be avoided, no. | 不该接受的话 当然不 |
[14:43] | Up until by the age of 12 | 到十二岁的时候 |
[14:44] | Emily’s closet was done in early hurricane. | 艾米丽的衣橱就已经被她折腾惨了 |
[14:48] | Then came the glorious day she discovered hangers. | 直到那伟大的一天 她发现了衣架 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 行了 |
[14:53] | It’s true. | 我可是实话实说 |
[14:59] | You’re probably just gonna start all over, right? | 你大概就得重新开始了 对吧 |
[15:02] | I mean, clear out your closet and get all new things. | 把衣柜清空 然后放上新衣服 |
[15:05] | I sort of have to. | 我算是不得不这么做吧 |
[15:08] | Have to? | 不得不 |
[15:10] | My mom gave away all my stuff. | 我妈妈把我的东西全都扔掉了 |
[15:13] | Not right away, she.. | 不是马上扔的 她… |
[15:15] | said she waited a year. | 说她等了一年 |
[15:17] | Then she packed it up and gave it away. | 然后她全都打包扔掉了 |
[15:21] | Well, it was probably really hard for her | 可能看到你的东西 |
[15:23] | to have all your things around. | 会让她很难受 |
[15:25] | She said she needed the space. | 她说她是需要那块地方 |
[15:30] | You can have whatever fits. | 你看到合适的衣服都可以拿走 |
[15:32] | And there’s more stuff in the attic. | 阁楼上还有更多 |
[15:34] | Yeah, a lot more. | 是的 那里更多 |
[15:41] | You ran away from home? | 你是离家出走的吗 |
[15:43] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:44] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I ran away. | 是的 我离家出走了 |
[15:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:51] | Just couldn’t do it anymore. | 受不了了 |
[15:53] | Couldn’t do what? | 受不了什么了 |
[15:56] | Pretend to be happy. | 假装很开心 |
[15:59] | Pretend everything was gonna be okay. | 假装一切都会好起来 |
[16:03] | Pretend my dad would come back, and.. | 假装我爸爸会回来 而且 |
[16:05] | he’d be different if he did. | 他会改过自新 |
[16:09] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[16:11] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[16:13] | I’m still sorry. And a little bit angry. | 我还是很遗憾 而且还有点生气 |
[16:19] | You know what? I think that you should try this one again. | 我觉得你应该再试试这件 |
[16:22] | It looks really nice. The color should be good for you. | 挺好看的 颜色很适合你 |
[16:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:31] | Hanna, I’m sorry. | 汉娜 对不起 |
[16:33] | I meant to call, I just.. I couldn’t make it. | 我想打给你的 只是没抽出时间 |
[16:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[16:44] | I have to.. I have to ask you a favor. | 我得 我得让你帮我个忙 |
[16:48] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[16:56] | I need you to talk to Ali. | 我想让你跟艾莉谈谈 |
[16:58] | Talk to Ali about what? | 跟她谈什么 |
[17:00] | About keeping away from Lorenzo. | 离洛伦佐远点 |
[17:02] | Your partner? What does he have to do with Alison? | 你的搭档吗 他跟艾莉森有什么关系 |
[17:06] | Nothing yet. I wanna keep it that way. | 现在还没有 我不希望有 |
[17:09] | What makes you think Ali’s interested in Lorenzo? | 你为什么认为艾莉对洛伦佐有意思 |
[17:13] | I saw them together. | 我看见他们在一起 |
[17:16] | That’s his business, isn’t it? | 那是他的事 不是吗 |
[17:19] | His and Ali’s. | 他们两个人的事 |
[17:20] | We’re not talking about just anybody here. | 我们说的可不是一般人 |
[17:22] | We’re talking about Alison. | 她可是艾莉森 |
[17:24] | You know, people can change. | 人是会变的 |
[17:27] | She helped you find us. | 她帮你找到了我们 |
[17:29] | Right, ’cause she needed you and Mona alive. | 是的 因为她需要你们和梦娜活着 |
[17:31] | She was looking out for Ali, that’s what she always does. | 她照顾着艾莉 她一直都是这么做的 |
[17:34] | So that’s it, she just reverts back | 那么 她又变回了 |
[17:36] | to who she was before all this happened? | 这些事情发生之前的那个人吗 |
[17:38] | Look, I wanna trust her, believe me. | 相信我 我也想信任她 |
[17:41] | But you know she has a history with cops | 不过你知道她以前是如何 |
[17:43] | and anybody else she can use. | 玩弄警察 利用他人的 |
[17:46] | Lorenzo doesn’t know what she’s capable of, we do. | 洛伦佐不知道她的本事 但我们知道 |
[17:50] | If you can tell me you completely trust her | 如果你敢说你百分之百信任她 |
[17:54] | I’ll drop this whole thing. | 那我就不再提这事了 |
[18:02] | Come on, get in the car. | 快点 上车 |
[18:04] | I can’t. Sara’s upstairs. | 不行 莎拉在楼上 |
[18:05] | Em, get in the car. We’re gonna go see Dr. Sullivan. | 艾米 上车 我们得去见沙利文医生 |
[18:08] | Dr. Sullivan? | 沙利文医生 |
[18:10] | Yeah, I’m declaring an intervention. | 是的 我想让她介入 |
[18:12] | If you wanna talk to Dr. Sullivan, that’s your business. | 你要是想跟沙利文医生谈 那是你的事 |
[18:14] | No, it’s all of our business and you know that. | 不 这是我们的事 你清楚的 |
[18:17] | Well, I can’t, I have to take care of Sara. | 我去不了 我得照顾莎拉 |
[18:25] | Good, you got the text. | 很好 你收到短信了 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I got it. But listen– | 是的 我收到了 不过先听我说 |
[18:28] | Now all we need is Spencer. | 现在就差斯宾塞了 |
[18:29] | No, listen, I got it confirmed. | 不 听我说 我确定了 |
[18:31] | Andrew Campbell was adopted. | 安德鲁·坎贝尔是被领养的 |
[18:32] | – Confirmed? How? – Ezra helped me. | -怎么确定的 -以斯拉帮了忙 |
[18:35] | Wait, you didn’t tell him about Charles, did you? | 等等 你没跟他说查尔斯吧 |
[18:37] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[18:39] | You guys, look, the point is we know for sure. | 各位 关键是我们已经确定了 |
[18:41] | Andrew was adopted, | 安德鲁是被领养的 |
[18:42] | which means he might be older than we think he is. | 也就是说他的年龄可能比我们以为的要大 |
[18:44] | He could be that other kid in the home movie. | 他可能就是家庭录像中的另一个孩子 |
[18:46] | Wait, so before he was a Campbell | 等等 这么说在他姓坎贝尔之前 |
[18:49] | maybe he was a DiLaurentis. | 他可能姓迪劳伦提斯 |
[18:55] | You probably heard, my dad is trying to decide | 你可能已经听说了 我爸爸正在考虑 |
[18:57] | how many people he can sue at one time. | 他一次能同时起诉多少个人 |
[19:01] | It’s the kinda challenge he enjoys. | 他很喜欢这种挑战 |
[19:04] | I wanted to talk to you about him. | 我之前想跟你谈谈他 |
[19:07] | About your family. | 谈谈你的家人 |
[19:11] | Our family. | 我们的家人 |
[19:13] | Well, I don’t think I’ve ever heard you | 我想我从来没听你称过他们为 |
[19:14] | refer to it as our family. | 我们的家人 |
[19:18] | Well, things change. | 世事多变 |
[19:20] | When we were down there in that place, we saw a name. | 被关在那地下室时 我们看到了一个人名 |
[19:25] | We found it or | 可能我们发现的 |
[19:26] | Andrew wanted us to find it. | 也可能是安德鲁想让我们发现的 |
[19:28] | But either way, we have a name now. | 但不管怎样 我们知道一个名字 |
[19:30] | And we don’t know what it means. | 可是却不知道那是什么意思 |
[19:32] | What name? | 什么名字 |
[19:34] | Charles DiLaurentis. | 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[19:39] | We haven’t gone to the police yet. | 我们还没告诉警察 |
[19:41] | Why not? | 为什么不说 |
[19:43] | ‘Cause we wanna know what it meant | 因为在告诉警察之前 我们想知道 |
[19:44] | before we gave it to them. | 那是什么意思 |
[19:46] | And Ali asked your dad | 艾莉问过你爸爸 |
[19:47] | but he said that there was no such person. | 可他说没有这个人 |
[19:53] | I don’t know any Charles DiLaurentis either. | 我也不认识任何叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯的人 |
[19:56] | Not even a cousin somewhere? | 远方亲戚也没有吗 |
[19:58] | Not on our side of the family. | 我们家族里就没有这人 |
[20:00] | Look, Andrew must have done it just to mess with Ali. | 安德鲁这么做肯定是为了整艾莉 |
[20:06] | 紧急呼叫 我们在沙利文的办公室 快点来 汉娜 | |
[20:10] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:14] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[20:16] | Charles DiLaurentis? | 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[20:21] | You do know the name. | 你的确知道这个名字 |
[20:24] | Uh, no, not really. It’s a coincidence. | 不太清楚 只是个巧合 |
[20:29] | What is? | 什么巧合 |
[20:30] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[20:32] | Charlie DiLaurentis? | 查理·迪劳伦提斯吗 |
[20:33] | Just Charlie. | 只是查理 |
[20:36] | But my dad told you the truth. | 但是我爸爸没骗你 |
[20:39] | About what? | 没骗我什么 |
[20:41] | Charlie doesn’t exist. | 查理的确不存在 |
[20:49] | It’s nice to see all of you again. | 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[20:51] | – Good to see you. – I’m glad you’ll could make it. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴你们都能来 |
[20:53] | I told you we would. | 我说了我们会来的 |
[20:55] | Is Spencer coming? | 斯宾塞会来吗 |
[20:56] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:58] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[20:59] | Okay, well I’ve cleared some time | 好 我已经空出了点时间 |
[21:01] | but let me take care of this phone call first. | 但是请先让我接这个电话 |
[21:04] | I’ll be just a minute. | 很快就好 |
[21:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:11] | So what are we supposed to tell her? | 我们应该告诉她什么 |
[21:14] | It’s not about telling her | 重点不是告诉她 |
[21:16] | it’s about telling each other. | 而且告诉我们彼此 |
[21:19] | Hanna, I think sometimes it’s better | 汉娜 有时不谈论这些事 |
[21:21] | not to talk about things. | 会比较好 |
[21:22] | Really, Em? How have you been sleeping? | 真的吗 艾米 你最近睡得好吗 |
[21:25] | Guys, we shouldn’t do this without Spencer. | 我们应该等斯宾塞来了再说 |
[21:27] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[21:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:32] | You guys, we need to talk. | 大伙儿 我们需要谈谈 |
[21:34] | That’s why we’re here. | 这不就是我们来这的原因嘛 |
[21:36] | No, I mean we have to talk. | 不 我是说我们必须谈谈 |
[21:37] | Jason told me who Charles DiLaurentis is. | 杰森告诉我谁是查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯了 |
[21:40] | Wait, so, he knew, but Ali didn’t? | 等等 他知道 可艾莉却不知道 |
[21:42] | – Was Alison lying? – It wasn’t Charles. | -艾莉森在骗我们吗 -他不叫查尔斯 |
[21:44] | At least not when Jason knew him. It was Charlie. | 至少杰森认识他的时候 他叫查理 |
[21:46] | They were friends when they were little. | 他们小的时候是朋友 |
[21:48] | So Charlie grew up to be Charles? | 所以查理长大后变成查尔斯了吗 |
[21:50] | Charlie was Jason’s imaginary friend. | 查理是杰森臆想出来的朋友 |
[21:53] | Imaginary, like Mr. Biscuit? | 臆想出来的 像是饼干先生吗 |
[21:58] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[22:01] | – Wait, Jason told you this? – Yes. | -等等 这是杰森告诉你的 -没错 |
[22:03] | And then one day, Mr. DiLaurentis went to Jason | 然后有一天 迪劳伦提斯先生和杰森说 |
[22:06] | and said that Charlie had to go away. | 查理要离开了 |
[22:08] | And then Jason never saw Charlie again. | 于是杰森就再也没见过查理 |
[22:11] | Wait, wait a minute, so… if Jason’s dad | 等一下 所以如果杰森的爸爸 |
[22:13] | knew that Charlie was Jason’s imaginary friend | 知道查理是杰森臆想出来的朋友 |
[22:16] | why wouldn’t he just tell Alison that when she asked him? | 那艾莉森问他的时候 他为什么不说呢 |
[22:19] | Yeah, why not? | 对啊 为什么呢 |
[22:21] | Wait, so those home movies | 等等 所以那些家庭录像 |
[22:23] | those were movies of Jason and Charlie? | 都是杰森和查理的录像吗 |
[22:26] | There’s nothing imaginary about Charles | 查理不是臆想出来的 |
[22:28] | and Ali’s dad knows it. | 而艾莉的爸爸是知道的 |
[22:30] | Yeah, Hanna’s right, we have to tell Sullivan everything. | 汉娜说得对 我们得把所有的事告诉沙利文 |
[22:37] | It’s Sara. I-I gave her one of Caleb’s phones. | 是莎拉 我把凯勒其中的一个号码告诉了她 |
[22:39] | Okay, can you please send that to voicemail? | 能不能把她转到留言信箱呢 |
[22:40] | No, it’s a face chat request. | 不行 这是视频聊天 |
[22:43] | 新视频聊天 发送人 加密 格式 压缩视频格式 | |
[22:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:51] | If that’s Sara, who’s sending this? | 如果来电的是莎拉 那发送这视频的是谁 |
[22:57] | 向人透露我 就有人会死 你们只有三十秒的时间离开那里 | |
[23:10] | Yes, I will see you at your session on Tuesday. | 是 周二的疗程见 |
[23:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:32] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[23:34] | Hello. | 大家好啊 |
[23:48] | So how are things with Sara? | 莎拉怎么样 |
[23:49] | Emily will explain it to her. | 艾米丽会跟她解释的 |
[23:51] | Without telling her what was on the phone? | 但是却不告诉她视频电话里的事吗 |
[23:53] | No, it won’t do her any good to scare her with that. | 吓她对她没什么好处 |
[23:57] | If A is Charles, and Charles is Andrew | 如果A是查尔斯而且查尔斯是安德鲁 |
[23:59] | and Andrew is in jail, then who made that call? | 安德鲁在监狱里 那是谁打了那通电话 |
[24:03] | Who was in the room with Sara? | 当时和莎拉在房间里的又是谁 |
[24:05] | Did Mr. Biscuit ever make any threatening phone calls? | 饼干先生打过恐吓电话吗 |
[24:08] | Leave Mr. Biscuit out of this. | 别把饼干先生扯进来 |
[24:12] | Hi, Mrs. Fields. | 菲尔兹夫人 |
[24:14] | Oh, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[24:17] | Where’s Em? | 艾米在哪儿 |
[24:18] | She’s upstairs with Sara. | 她和莎拉在楼上 |
[24:20] | Okay. Good. | 好的 那就好 |
[24:23] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[24:25] | This isn’t official but.. | 这事还没公开但… |
[24:27] | I was just at the police station visiting and.. | 我刚去警局了一趟… |
[24:30] | they’re gonna release Andrew Campbell. | 他们要释放安德鲁·坎贝尔 |
[24:32] | – Release him? – Wait, did he make bail? | -释放他 -等等 他保释了吗 |
[24:34] | He doesn’t have to make bail | 他不需要保释 |
[24:35] | they’re not charging him with anything. | 警方没有提起任何诉讼 |
[24:37] | Wh-what do you mean they’re not charging him? | 什么叫警方没有起诉他 |
[24:39] | Well, I got this secondhand, but.. | 我也是听说 但… |
[24:42] | there’s no case. | 没有立案 |
[24:43] | He has an alibi for when Mona was taken from her house. | 梦娜被带走的时候他有不在场证明 |
[24:46] | And he was having his appendix removed the weekend | 而莎拉·哈维被绑的周末 |
[24:48] | Sara Harvey was kidnapped. | 他正在做阑尾切除手术 |
[24:49] | So if they don’t think that he did it.. | 如果他们认为不是他干的… |
[24:51] | Then that person is still out there. | 那么凶手仍旧逍遥法外 |
[24:54] | And you girls need to take precautions. | 你们几个得保持警惕 |
[24:57] | – When was Andrew released? – He hasn’t been yet. | -安德鲁什么时候释放 -还没呢 |
[24:59] | They still have to process him and wait for his family. | 警方仍在处理中 还在等他家里人 |
[25:02] | ‘He should be out in a few hours.’ | 他应该过几个小时就要放出来了 |
[25:05] | You girls need to check in with your parents and.. | 你们几个得和父母联系… |
[25:08] | let ’em know what’s happening. | 告诉他们发生了什么 |
[25:09] | Yeah, we will. | 会的 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:14] | Why did you ask when Andrew was released? | 为什么你要问安德鲁何时释放 |
[25:16] | Because, if he was out, he could’ve made that call. | 因为如果他已经出来了 就有可能打那通电话 |
[25:19] | Well, he wasn’t. So now what? | 但他还没出来 说明了什么 |
[25:42] | Do you have any ideas how crazy that sounds? | 你们明白这听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[25:44] | Trust me, we know exactly how crazy it sounds. | 相信我 我们都明白 |
[25:47] | Jason never told you anything about Charlie? | 杰森从来没告诉过你任何查理的消息吗 |
[25:50] | No. | 没有 |
[25:51] | He said your dad knows all about it. | 他说你爸爸全都知道 |
[25:54] | Your dad was the one who told Jason | 是你爸爸告诉杰森 |
[25:55] | that Charlie had to go away. | 查理得离开 |
[25:58] | Ali, your dad lied to you. | 艾莉 你爸爸没对你说实话 |
[26:11] | Jason always said that something was missing from this family. | 杰森总是说家里缺了什么 |
[26:15] | I always thought that he was talking about himself.. | 我总以为他是在说他自己 |
[26:17] | being left out of things like photo albums. | 相片里从来没有他之类的 |
[26:23] | But maybe he wasn’t the one that was removed. | 但或许他不是被抛弃的那个 |
[26:28] | Ali, do you think there could be proof | 艾莉 你认为有可能有 |
[26:31] | of Charles DiLaurentis in this house? | 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯存在过的证据吗 |
[26:33] | Guys, we’ve been through this house with a map. | 我们拿着地图查过这栋房子 |
[26:35] | Yeah, but we weren’t looking for Charlie. | 对 但当时我们当时并不是在找查理 |
[26:37] | You were looking for my hiding places, not my parents. | 你们找的是我藏东西的地方 不是我父母的 |
[26:43] | There’s nothing in here either. | 这里也没有 |
[26:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[26:51] | It was very rude and we’re all very sorry. | 那很无礼 我们都很抱歉 |
[26:53] | But we had these emergencies come up. | 但我们遇到了紧急情况 |
[26:56] | No, I understand if it was an emergency. | 不 如果事出紧急我能理解 |
[26:59] | But you all had emergencies? | 但你们全都有紧急事件吗 |
[27:02] | No. | 不 |
[27:04] | No, we all had the same emergency. | 不 我们遇到了同一紧急情况 |
[27:06] | My mom slipped in the shower. | 我妈妈在浴室滑倒了 |
[27:08] | We think it was the soap. | 我们觉得是踩到了肥皂 |
[27:10] | Is she alright? | 她还好吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 她现在没事了 |
[27:12] | Tempest in a tea bag. | 小题大做了 |
[27:15] | Do you girls wanna make another appointment? | 你们要再预约一次吗 |
[27:17] | Yeah, that’d be great. I’ll call you tomorrow, okay? | 要 太好了 我明天打给你行吗 |
[27:24] | If we don’t find anything here, we’ll look in the garden. | 如果这里找不到 就去花园里找 |
[27:26] | Starting with the azaleas. | 从杜鹃花开始 |
[27:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:33] | Where do you hide things, Spence? | 你都把东西藏在哪儿 斯宾塞 |
[27:35] | Under your mattress, in that big barn of yours? | 在你们大谷仓里的那张床垫下吗 |
[27:38] | No, I have a…loose floorboard in my closet. | 不 我的衣橱里…有一块活动地板 |
[27:42] | – That’s always good. – Yeah. | -经典藏物处 -对 |
[27:49] | Toby is not gonna like this. | 托比不会那样的 |
[27:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:53] | He thought you were safe so he could go back to hating me. | 他以为你安全了就可以继续恨我了 |
[27:56] | He doesn’t hate you. | 他不恨你 |
[28:07] | Have you met his new partner? | 你见过他的新搭档吗 |
[28:09] | Lorenzo? | 洛伦佐 |
[28:11] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[28:13] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[28:15] | Yeah, Toby likes him. | 对 托比挺喜欢他 |
[28:19] | Toby must have…told him all about me. | 托比肯定跟他提过我 |
[28:23] | Just as well. | 无所谓 |
[28:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:27] | Has Toby talked to Lorenzo about me? | 托比跟洛伦佐谈论过我吗 |
[28:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:36] | Where did you meet him? | 你在哪见到他的 |
[28:38] | Lorenzo? | 洛伦佐吗 |
[28:41] | Toby was with him. | 当时他跟托比在一起 |
[28:43] | And then I saw him again…at church. | 后来我又在教堂…遇见他 |
[28:49] | – Don’t laugh. – I’m not laughing. | -别笑 -我没笑 |
[28:51] | I’m just.. I’m a little bit surprised. | 我只是…我只是有点吃惊 |
[28:56] | It’s pointless, right? | 这根本毫无意义 对吗 |
[28:58] | Me with somebody like that. | 我和一个那样的人在一起 |
[29:01] | I mean, that could never go anywhere. | 我是说 我们俩根本没有未来 |
[29:07] | Could it? | 对吗 |
[29:09] | Where would you want it to go? | 你想要什么样的未来 |
[29:18] | You know, Ali, there’s a version of this | 要知道 艾莉 人们当初还都在说 |
[29:20] | where we could’ve all been killed. | 我们已经遇害了呢 |
[29:22] | But we weren’t. So it’s like a second chance. | 但是我们并没有 所以这就像第二人生 |
[29:25] | And I don’t know anybody who couldn’t use one of those. | 应该好好把握这第二次人生 |
[29:28] | As long as we don’t waste it. | 我们不能浪费它 |
[30:42] | That’s the same place in the home movie. | 这跟录像上是一个地方 |
[30:44] | The one in the dollhouse. | 玩偶之家录像里的 |
[30:46] | So one of those boys is Jason. | 那么其中一个男孩是杰森 |
[30:48] | And the other one’s Charlie. | 另一个是查理 |
[30:50] | The boy who never was. | 从来没存在过的男孩 |
[30:54] | You’re smart, Aria. | 你好聪明 艾瑞亚 |
[30:57] | I never would have thought to look in the button jar. | 我绝对想不到要查看纽扣罐子 |
[30:59] | Yeah, well, it’s where I used to hide my candy money | 我以前都是把买糖果的钱藏在那里 |
[31:01] | from Mike. | 防止迈克偷走 |
[31:08] | My dad’s gonna be home soon. | 我爸爸就要回来了 |
[31:11] | You should probably go. | 你们走吧 |
[31:13] | Maybe we shouldn’t leave you alone right now. | 我们现在不应该扔下你自己在这 |
[31:15] | No, it’ll be okay. | 不 没事 |
[31:18] | I’ll find out what all this means and then I’ll call you. | 我会弄明白到底怎么回事 然后打给你们 |
[31:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[31:36] | Someone should stay with her. | 应该留一个人陪着她 |
[31:38] | She has to do this alone. | 她必须得自己来处理 |
[31:40] | Her dad wasn’t gonna say anything in front of us. | 她爸爸当着我们的面什么都不会说的 |
[31:47] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:51] | I guess they processed him. | 我猜他们已经审查完他了 |
[31:56] | Aria, maybe you shouldn’t. | 艾瑞亚 也许你不应该过去 |
[32:03] | – Andrew. – Stay away from me. | -安德鲁 -离我远点 |
[32:05] | – Are your parents inside? – They called them. | -你父母在里面吗 -警察打给他们了 |
[32:07] | I wasn’t staying in there to wait. | 我才不要坐在那里等着 |
[32:09] | Look, I’m really glad you’re out. | 听着 我真高兴你被释放了 |
[32:12] | Really? That’s not what I heard. | 真的吗 我可不是那么听说的 |
[32:14] | You have to understand– | 你要理解… |
[32:15] | No, you have to understand. | 不 是你要理解 |
[32:18] | Do you know where I was, the three weeks | 你知道他们找不到我的那三个礼拜 |
[32:19] | they were trying to find me? | 我在哪吗 |
[32:21] | Looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[32:24] | I was gonna be the hero. | 我本来是想英雄救美 |
[32:25] | Instead I get arrested, thrown in jail. | 结果却被逮捕了 扔进了监狱 |
[32:29] | They investigated parents, tear up my uncle’s farm | 他们调查了我父母 挖开了我叔叔的农场 |
[32:32] | because I wanted to help you. | 就因为我想帮助你 |
[32:34] | Because I didn’t believe what people said | 因为我不相信人们说的 |
[32:36] | about you and your friends. | 关于你和你朋友们的谣言 |
[32:38] | – Just let me explain… – Don’t. | -听我解释… -别 |
[32:41] | Just don’t. | 别解释 |
[32:43] | We graduate in three weeks. | 还有三个礼拜我们就要毕业了 |
[32:45] | All you have to do is stay out of my way. | 你要做的就是离我远点就行 |
[32:48] | You’ll graduate.. | 你要毕业… |
[32:51] | that doesn’t mean we will. | 并不意味着我们会毕业 |
[32:52] | Oh, you’ll graduate. | 你们会毕业的 |
[32:55] | The school wants you gone as much as the rest of us. | 学校也跟我们一样都希望你们消失 |
[32:59] | You’ll graduate with honors. | 你们会以优异成绩毕业的 |
[33:00] | Andrew, you need a lift? | 安德鲁 你需要搭车吗 |
[33:03] | Like I’m getting in a car with you two. | 好像我愿意跟你们俩坐一起似的 |
[33:06] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[33:10] | Other towns have nice toxic dumps. | 别的镇有好多有毒废物 |
[33:13] | Rosewood has you. | 玫瑰镇有你们 |
[33:19] | So I guess you heard him. | 那么我猜你们都听到他说的话了 |
[33:22] | We heard. | 听到了 |
[33:24] | We’re just gonna go check in, then we can drive you home. | 我们进去登个记 然后送你们回家 |
[33:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:28] | Hey. Are you Lorenzo? | 你是洛伦佐吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah, I’m Lorenzo. | 对 我是洛伦佐 |
[33:35] | I’m Spencer. | 我是斯宾塞 |
[33:37] | I figured that’s who you were. | 我猜到了你就是斯宾塞 |
[33:39] | Uh, this is Aria, Emily and Hanna. | 这是艾瑞亚 艾米丽还有汉娜 |
[33:41] | We’re Alison’s friends. | 我们是艾莉森的朋友 |
[33:42] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴认识你们 -很高兴认识你 |
[33:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:00] | Andrew’s not gonna blame you forever. | 安德鲁不会一直记恨你的 |
[34:03] | Why not? It’s my fault. | 为什么不 就是我的错 |
[34:05] | He was set up. | 他被陷害了 |
[34:08] | It wasn’t just Andrew, we all were. | 不止安德鲁 我们也被陷害了 |
[34:10] | Hmm. Worse than ever. | 不能更糟 |
[34:12] | People actually know what happened | 人们明明知道怎么回事 |
[34:14] | but they don’t believe us, do they? | 但是他们却不相信我们 是吗 |
[34:16] | Now we’re more cut-off than ever. | 我们真是前所未有的无助啊 |
[34:19] | That’s what Charles really wanted to do | 当初在那个玩偶之家时 |
[34:20] | to us in that dollhouse… | 查尔斯真正想要的就是 |
[34:23] | make us feel alone forever. | 让我们孤立无援 |
[34:25] | Isolated. | 与世隔绝 |
[34:33] | When I was in that place.. | 我在那里的时候 |
[34:36] | Charlie, Charles, whoever it was.. | 查理 查尔斯 不管他是谁 |
[34:41] | he made me play a game.. | 他让我玩一个游戏 |
[34:45] | with switches. | 用开关 |
[34:50] | About hurting people. | 让我伤害别人 |
[34:54] | I thought that I was the only one. | 我以为只有我呢 |
[34:58] | But I, I was never shocked. | 但我根本没被电到 |
[35:02] | Were any of you ever shocked? | 你们有谁被电到吗 |
[35:06] | No. | 没有 |
[35:09] | He tricked us. | 他耍我们 |
[35:12] | The point was that we thought we hurt each other. | 重点是我们以为我们伤害到对方了 |
[35:17] | That was what Charles really wanted us to know. | 查尔斯真正想让我们知道的就是这个 |
[35:20] | That there was a point that we would do it. | 某种程度下 我们会那么做 |
[35:23] | Any of us. | 任何人都会 |
[35:26] | All of us. | 所有人都会 |
[35:40] | It doesn’t look that bad, does it? | 看上去没那么糟糕吧 |
[35:45] | Your mom helped. | 你妈妈帮我弄的 |
[35:47] | We were talkin’ and one thing lead to another. | 我们一边谈话 不知不觉就这样了 |
[35:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[36:02] | I called you. | 我给你打电话了 |
[36:03] | Toby gave me a ride home | 托比用警车 |
[36:05] | in the back of his police car, okay? | 把我送回来的 |
[36:06] | All safe and sound. | 很安全 |
[36:09] | Andrew Campbell’s been released. | 安德鲁·坎贝尔被释放了 |
[36:10] | Charges dropped. | 案子撤了 |
[36:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:13] | The police patrols will be coming back for protection. | 巡警会回来保护你 |
[36:16] | But I-I don’t want you going anywhere | 但在我不知情的情况下 |
[36:18] | without me knowing where you are. | 我不想看到你去任何地方 |
[36:22] | I think I’m gonna try to sleep on my own tonight. | 今晚我一个人睡吧 |
[36:26] | Apparently, when they questioned Andrew | 显然 他们审讯安德鲁时 |
[36:27] | he said a few things about you and the other girls. | 他说了一些关于你们几个的话 |
[36:31] | How you all tricked him into helping you. | 你们是怎么骗他帮你们的 |
[36:35] | I bet the police loved that story. | 警方一定信了吧 |
[36:38] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[36:41] | It’s made up of facts.. | 虽然都是事实 |
[36:44] | that doesn’t make it true. | 但并不是真的 |
[36:48] | How was it.. | 你回学校 |
[36:50] | going back to school? | 情况如何 |
[36:53] | – Don’t do that. – Don’t do what? | -别这样 -哪样 |
[36:56] | Don’t try to catch me in a lie, it’s humiliating. | 不要揭穿我 很丢人的 |
[36:59] | I am trying to keep you safe. | 我只想保证你的安全 |
[37:03] | If it wasn’t Andrew, then, that means whoever did this to you | 如果不是安德鲁 那就是说对你做出那种事的人 |
[37:07] | is still out there, is still a threat. | 仍然逍遥法外 仍然是我们的威胁 |
[37:11] | God, I wanna put an end to this whole thing | 天哪 我真想一劳永逸地 |
[37:14] | once and for all. | 结束这件事 |
[37:16] | I don’t think you wanna put an end to this | 你说希望这一切结束 |
[37:18] | so much as you wish it never happened. | 其实更希望这一切根本没发生吧 |
[37:20] | Well, it did happen. | 可事情都发生了 |
[37:22] | It happened to me, and it happened to my friends | 发生在我身上 发生在我朋友身上 |
[37:25] | and that is not something that gets forgotten. Ever. | 这种事人永远都忘不了的 |
[37:28] | You know, when I was down there, I just.. | 我在那里时 我… |
[37:30] | I kept thinking, if we could just make it out | 我一直想 如果能逃出去 |
[37:32] | if we could just survive, and get out and come back home | 如果能活着出去活着回家 |
[37:36] | then everything was gonna be alright. | 那一切就都没事了 |
[37:38] | And then, we did. | 然后我们成功了 |
[37:40] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[37:43] | And I don’t see a happy ending coming anytime soon. | 但是我却看不到想象中的美好 |
[37:49] | I really wish I did. | 我真希望自己能如愿 |
[37:55] | Goodnight, mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[39:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[40:43] | We have some questions | 我们有几个问题 |
[40:45] | and we want answers, not lies. | 我们想知道答案 不是谎言 |
[40:47] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 不许这样跟我说话 |
[40:49] | Not after what you’ve put this family through. | 你看你让这个家经历了什么 |
[40:51] | – What I’ve done? – Jason, you don’t understand. | -我让这个家 -杰森 你不懂 |
[40:53] | Stop. | 住口 |
[40:55] | You’re not gonna get out of this | 你要是跟杰森开战 |
[40:57] | by picking a fight with Jason. | 你就难逃责任了 |
[40:59] | It’s not gonna work. Not this time. | 没用的 这次不会有用了 |
[41:01] | I am not gonna be interrogated in my own house by you two. | 这是我家 你们俩没资格在我家里审问我 |
[41:11] | Who is the other boy in this photo? | 这张照片里另一个男孩是谁 |
[41:39] | What? | 什么 |