时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was just at the police station visiting | 我刚去了警局一趟… |
[00:04] | and they’re gonna release Andrew Campbell. | 他们要释放安德鲁·坎贝尔 |
[00:06] | So if they don’t think that he did it– | 如果他们认为不是他干的… |
[00:08] | Then that person is still out there. | 那么凶手仍旧逍遥法外 |
[00:09] | You girls need to take precautions. | 你们几个得保持警惕 |
[00:12] | They were supposed to give me an anti-anxiety medication | 他们本应该给我抗焦虑的药 |
[00:14] | to help me sleep. | 助我睡眠的 |
[00:15] | – I asked them not to.’ – I need that prescription. | -我让他们不要给你 -我需要那个药 |
[00:17] | No, you want it. | 不 是你想要 |
[00:19] | It’s Sara, I-I gave her one of Caleb’s phones. | 是莎拉 我把凯勒其中的一个号码告诉了她 |
[00:21] | It’s a face chat request. | 这是视频聊天 |
[00:25] | If that’s Sara, who’s sending this? | 如果来电的是莎拉 那发送这视频的是谁 |
[00:30] | 向人透露我 就有人会死 你们只有三十秒的时间离开那里 | |
[00:33] | When we were down there in that place, we saw a name. | 被关在那地下室时 我们看到了一个人名 |
[00:36] | – What name? – Charles DiLaurentis. | -什么名字 -查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:37] | So one of those boys is Jason. | 那么其中一个男孩是杰森 |
[00:39] | And the other one’s Charlie. | 另一个是查理 |
[00:40] | He said your dad knows all about it. | 他说你爸爸全都知道 |
[00:42] | Who is the other boy in this photo? | 这张照片里另一个男孩是谁 |
[00:48] | So what’d your dad say when you showed him the picture? | 你给你爸爸看过照片后他说什么了 |
[00:50] | Did he admit Charles was the boy next to Jason? | 他承认杰森边上的男孩是查尔斯了吗 |
[00:52] | Guys, give her a a a minute. | 大家先让她静一静 |
[00:58] | Charles is my brother. | 查尔斯是我哥哥 |
[01:01] | Then, why hasn’t he been living | 那他为什么一直以来 |
[01:03] | with your family this whole time? | 都不跟你们家人住一起 |
[01:05] | Charles was born 15 months before Jason. | 查尔斯比杰森大15个月 |
[01:09] | Your mother and I knew he was | 我跟你妈妈知道 |
[01:10] | troubled at an early age. | 他很小的时候就有问题 |
[01:13] | We took him to the best doctors and therapists we could find. | 我们带他把能看的医生都看遍了 |
[01:17] | What was wrong with him? | 他有什么问题 |
[01:18] | They didn’t know for sure | 医生不确定 |
[01:20] | but by the time you were one | 但你一岁的时候 |
[01:23] | it was too dangerous to keep him in the house | 我们觉得留他在家里太危险了 |
[01:25] | we were scared for your safety | 我们担心你的安全 |
[01:27] | so we had him institutionalized. | 所以就把他送走了 |
[01:30] | Where? | 哪里 |
[01:31] | Radley. | 拉德里 |
[01:34] | How is it possible that nobody in this town ever mentioned him? | 那怎么可能镇上从没人提起过他呢 |
[01:36] | Nobody knew him. | 没人知道他 |
[01:38] | We moved here after Charles was admitted. | 查尔斯被送走后我们才搬来的 |
[01:40] | Your mother wanted to be close to him. | 你母亲想离他近一点 |
[01:43] | I’m so sorry, Ali. Oh, God. | 我很遗憾 艾莉 天哪 |
[01:47] | – All roads lead back to Radley. – I don’t get it. | -最后还是回到了拉德里 -我不懂 |
[01:51] | Why wouldn’t your parents tell you about him? | 你父母为什么不告诉你他的事 |
[01:53] | Why keep him a secret? | 为什么把他的事保密 |
[01:55] | Your mother wanted to tell you, but I thought we should wait | 你母亲想告诉你们的 但我觉得还是 |
[01:58] | until you got older. | 等你们大点后再说 |
[02:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:01] | I wanted you to have a normal childhood. | 我想让你们有个正常的童年 |
[02:04] | – Without that distraction. – Distraction? | -不被影响 -影响 |
[02:07] | Is that what you call your own son? | 你就这么说你自己儿子吗 |
[02:08] | He would have consumed our lives. | 他会害死我们的 |
[02:11] | So you lied and told me Charlie wasn’t real. | 所以你就撒谎说查理不是真实存在的 |
[02:13] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为那么做是正确的 |
[02:15] | We hoped Radley would help him. | 我们希望拉德里会帮助他 |
[02:18] | That in time, he’d get better. | 以为迟早有一天他的情况会变好 |
[02:20] | But instead he got worse. | 但他却越变越糟 |
[02:22] | He’s the person who set me up for Mona’s murder. | 就是他陷害我谋杀梦娜的 |
[02:26] | He kidnapped and tortured my friends. | 他还绑架折磨我的朋友 |
[02:29] | Charles couldn’t have done that. | 不可能是查尔斯做的 |
[02:32] | How is your father so sure? | 为什么你父亲如此肯定 |
[02:35] | Because Charles is dead. | 因为查尔斯已经去世了 |
[03:04] | He killed himself when he was 16. | 他16岁时自杀了 |
[03:07] | He never left Radley. | 他从未离开过拉德里 |
[03:11] | How did he do it? | 他怎么自杀的 |
[03:14] | He took pills. | 服药自杀 |
[03:17] | Where did they bury him? | 他被埋在哪里 |
[03:18] | My dad was out of the country when it happened. | 事情发生时我爸爸刚好出国了 |
[03:21] | So my mom had him cremated. | 所以我妈妈把他火化了 |
[03:24] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[03:27] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么确定 |
[03:29] | No body, no grave, no proof. | 没有尸体 没有坟墓 就没有证据 |
[03:31] | He’s not lying, Hanna. | 他没有说谎 汉娜 |
[03:33] | He would never protect someone who’s tryin’ to hurt us. | 他绝不会保护一个想伤害我们的人 |
[03:35] | Two days ago, he said there was no | 两天前他还说你们家里 |
[03:37] | Charles DiLaurentis in your family. | 根本没有查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯呢 |
[03:38] | Why believe him now? | 为什么现在相信他 |
[03:40] | He didn’t wanna tell me about Charles because | 他不想告诉我查尔斯的事是因为 |
[03:41] | he was ashamed of what he did. | 他为他做的事感到羞愧 |
[03:44] | To him, to my family. | 对他 对我们一家 |
[03:45] | Look, A responds to the name Charles | 听我说 A对查尔斯这个名字有反应 |
[03:48] | and clearly that home movie means a lot to him. | 显然那段家庭录像对他来说意义重大 |
[03:50] | So that’s enough reason for us to believe | 所以这些足以让我们相信 |
[03:51] | that your brother might still be alive. | 你哥哥还活着 |
[03:54] | If we wanna rule him out, we just | 如果要排除他的嫌疑 我们就得 |
[03:56] | have to find proof of his death. | 找到他死亡的证据 |
[03:57] | How do we do that? | 怎么找 |
[03:58] | We go to Radley. | 我们去拉德里 |
[04:00] | Someone who works there has to know what happened to Charles. | 那里肯定有员工知道查尔斯的事 |
[04:03] | We can’t go to Radley. | 我们不能去拉德里 |
[04:04] | – Why not? – It closed down. Remember? | -为什么 -那里已经关了 都忘了吗 |
[04:12] | Hey. I came as soon as I heard about Andrew. | 我一听说安德鲁的事就过来了 |
[04:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:18] | Yeah, I’m just exhausted and my head hurts | 没事 就是累了 还头疼 |
[04:21] | I need to go to bed. | 我得上床休息下 |
[04:22] | Okay. Uh, well, your mom said I could spend the night. | 去吧 你妈妈说今晚我可以留下陪你 |
[04:27] | I’m glad. | 太好了 |
[04:37] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:38] | You do? I-I’m not so sure. | 真的吗 我觉得不怎么样 |
[04:42] | It’s a good look for you. | 你这样很好看 |
[04:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | Good morning, girls. | 早 女孩们 |
[04:49] | I just got off the phone with Dr. Sullivan | 我刚跟沙利文医生通了电话 |
[04:51] | and she was able to make time to see both of you today. | 她今天可以腾出时间见你们俩 |
[04:55] | Dr. Sullivan is a therapist. | 沙利文医生是心理医生 |
[04:58] | She works with people who’ve experienced trauma. | 她帮助那些经历过创伤的人 |
[05:01] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我洗个澡 |
[05:03] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:08] | What was that about? | 她怎么了 |
[05:11] | Maybe she’s not ready to talk yet. | 也许她还没准备好谈论她的经历 |
[05:12] | She needs to speak to someone about what she’s been through. | 她需要跟人谈谈她到底经历了些什么 |
[05:15] | You can’t force her to go. | 你不能强迫她去 |
[05:16] | Well, maybe not, but you were shooting | 好吧 我不能强迫她 但是你几天前 |
[05:19] | your dad’s gun a couple of days ago. | 偷用了你爸爸的枪 |
[05:20] | So, you’re going. | 所以 你必须去 |
[05:32] | 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯死亡记录 未找到搜索结果 | |
[05:40] | 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯讣告 未找到搜索结果 | |
[05:44] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[05:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:50] | Ah, I notice you’ve been taking pictures | 我看你最近几天 |
[05:52] | the last couple of days. | 在拍照 |
[05:53] | Yeah, just…feels good | 是啊 感觉…能够转移注意力 |
[05:56] | to focus on something other than myself. | 而不是总想着自己那点事 挺不错的 |
[06:01] | Tanner called. | 坦纳打来电话 |
[06:04] | Now, that Andrew has been released | 现在 安德鲁被释放了 |
[06:06] | she’s eager to meet with you girls. | 她迫切地想跟你们几个女孩见见面 |
[06:09] | I told her you’ll need a few more days. | 我跟她说你还需要再休息几天 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:15] | Look, if you don’t wanna see a professional yet, | 你看 如果你现在还不想跟警察见面 |
[06:18] | I-I get it. | 我…我可以理解 |
[06:20] | But I just wanted you to know | 但是我希望你知道 |
[06:21] | that when you are ready to talk | 如果你准备好想要谈这件事的时候 |
[06:24] | I’m here. | 我一直都在 |
[06:26] | I appreciate that, | 我明白 |
[06:28] | but I don’t need to talk about what happened. | 但是我不需要谈这件事 |
[06:31] | – Oh, maybe not now… – No, not ever. | -也许现在不需要… -永远都不 |
[06:36] | I just…wanna move forward | 我只是…想翻过这一页 |
[06:38] | and get on with my life, okay? | 然后继续过我的生活 好吗 |
[06:46] | How about we do something? Just the two of us. | 我们一起做点什么怎么样 就我俩 |
[06:49] | Let’s go to a movie or mini golf? | 看电影或者打迷你高尔夫 |
[06:54] | Actually, I-I booked time to use the dark room at Hollis. | 实际上 我预约了霍伊斯大学的暗室 |
[06:58] | I want to develop those photos. | 我想把那些照片洗出来 |
[07:00] | Um, but can I take a rain check? | 改天怎么样 |
[07:03] | Sure, uh, I can drive you to campus. | 好 我可以送你去学校 |
[07:05] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 不用了 |
[07:06] | But I-I don’t want you going out alone. | 但是 我…我不想让你自己去 |
[07:08] | But it’s just to the photo studio, dad. | 只是去摄影工作室 爸爸 |
[07:10] | There’s gonna be plenty of people around. | 那里会有很多人的 |
[07:13] | Okay, text me when you get there? | 好吧 你到了给我发个信息 |
[07:15] | I will. | 好 |
[07:28] | Morning, beautiful. | 早安 美女 |
[07:30] | What are you doing over there? | 你在那干吗呢 |
[07:32] | I’m watching the cops switch shifts. | 我在看警察们换班 |
[07:36] | How long have you been sitting in that chair? | 你坐在那多久了 |
[07:38] | Long enough to see them switch for the second time. | 已经看着他们换第二次班了 |
[07:40] | Caleb, when my mom invited you to spend the night, | 凯勒 我妈妈邀请你来过夜 |
[07:43] | she meant to sleep. | 她指的是睡觉 |
[07:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:48] | I just.. I can’t. | 我只是… 我不能睡 |
[07:50] | Not with what’s still out there. | 外面还那么乱我怎么能睡 |
[07:53] | Nothing is gonna happen to me | 什么都不会发生的 |
[07:54] | with all those police camped outside. | 外面还有那么多警察呢 |
[07:56] | Hanna, | 汉娜 |
[07:56] | there was a ten minute gap between the time | 第一班警车离开和第二班警察到达之间 |
[07:57] | the first squad car left and the other one showed up. | 有十分钟的间隔呢 |
[08:00] | A lot can happen in ten minutes. | 十分钟可以发生很多事的 |
[08:03] | Why don’t you just come lie down? | 你为什么不躺下歇一会 |
[08:05] | I will. I’m gonna go talk to that cop first. | 我会的 我先去跟那警察谈谈 |
[08:08] | I wanna see if the other guy left early | 我想知道是前面那班走早了 |
[08:09] | or if he showed up late. | 还是他来晚了 |
[08:11] | You really don’t have to do that. | 你真的没必要那么做 |
[08:13] | It’ll just take a minute. | 一分钟就好 |
[08:37] | Operator, how can I help you? | 这里是总机 有什么可以帮您 |
[08:39] | Hi, uh, my daughter was a patient at Radley. | 你好 我女儿曾经是拉德里疗养院的患者 |
[08:42] | How can I get hold of her medical records? | 我怎样才能拿到她的医疗记录呢 |
[08:45] | Files with patients who transferred to another facility | 转移到其他疗养院的患者 |
[08:47] | have transferred with them, | 医疗记录也一起转走了 |
[08:49] | most of the others were sent to River Hill Davis Center. | 其他大部分都送到里弗希尔戴维斯中心了 |
[08:51] | That’s where they’re being stored? | 档案都存在那里是吗 |
[08:53] | That’s where they’re being shredded. | 是要在那里粉碎 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -你好 |
[08:59] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[09:00] | Uh, my mom just went to the bank | 我妈妈去银行了 |
[09:02] | she’ll be back in a few minutes. | 一会就回来 |
[09:06] | Listen, um.. | 你… |
[09:10] | …how are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[09:11] | It’s strange to be back. | 回来之后感觉有点奇怪 |
[09:14] | Everywhere I go, everybody stares at me | 无论我到哪 人们都盯着我看 |
[09:16] | but nobody says anything. | 可是又都一句话也不说 |
[09:19] | Well, it can be kinda hard to know what to say. | 大家都不知道该说些什么 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[09:24] | Man, I thought it was finally over. | 我还以为一切终于都结束了 |
[09:27] | Now that Andrew’s been released… | 现在安德鲁被释放了… |
[09:29] | We’re right back to where we started. | 我们又回到了原点 |
[09:31] | That’s not true. | 并不是 |
[09:33] | Everybody’s lookin’ out for you guys. | 每个人都关心你们 |
[09:35] | And the police are gonna figure out who’s behind this. | 警察也会找出来幕后黑手 |
[09:37] | – You really believe that? – I do. | -你真的相信那些吗 -我相信 |
[09:39] | But you need to tell them what you know. | 但是你需要告诉他们你知道的一切 |
[09:41] | Every little detail can help. | 每一个小细节都可以帮到他们 |
[09:44] | Oh, uh, hey, sorry, um, I used up all the blueberries. | 抱歉 蓝莓我都用完了 |
[09:47] | Can you order some more? | 你能再订购些吗 |
[09:49] | – Yeah, not a problem. – Thanks. | -行 没问题 -谢谢 |
[09:52] | That’s our new baker, Sabrina. | 那是我们的新烘培师 塞布丽娜 |
[09:55] | She reeks of weed, but she makes really great pastries. | 她浑身大麻味 但甜点做得很棒 |
[09:59] | It’s medicinal. | 她用大麻镇痛 |
[10:00] | You left, um.. | 你忘了… |
[10:05] | Helps with her migraines | 治疗偏头痛 |
[10:06] | but it makes her a little clumsy. | 所以她有点笨手笨脚 |
[10:08] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[10:10] | Oh, no, it’s alright. | 不 没关系 |
[10:42] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[10:44] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[10:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:51] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:56] | So if Charles died in Radley | 如果查尔斯死在了拉德里 |
[10:58] | it would say it in his patient file? | 那应该会留下病人档案吧 |
[10:59] | – Yeah. – What if he was released? | -没错 -那如果他出院了呢 |
[11:02] | It would be noted there too. | 也会留下记录的 |
[11:04] | So if we get that file, we get the truth. | 拿到档案就能水落石出 |
[11:06] | Assuming it still exists, it could be confetti by now. | 就算有现在也成纸屑了吧 |
[11:09] | Well, we have to find out one way or another. | 不论怎样都得查明真相 |
[11:11] | I looked up the data center. It’s 20 minutes from here. | 我查了数据中心 20分钟就能到 |
[11:14] | We can’t just walk in there and ask for it. | 我们不能直接走进去要档案 |
[11:16] | No, but I can ask for mine and then | 确实 但我可以要我的档案 |
[11:17] | we’ll know if they’ve been shredded. | 就知道他们销毁了没有 |
[11:19] | What if they haven’t? | 要是没有呢 |
[11:21] | Then we’ll check out the place, see how secure it is | 那我们就查查看那地方安保做得如何 |
[11:23] | and figure out what to do next. | 想下一步计划 |
[11:25] | Caleb can drive us. | 凯勒能开车送我们 |
[11:27] | No, you can’t tell Caleb what we’re doing. | 不 这事不能告诉凯勒 |
[11:30] | Charles had a knife to Sara’s throat, remember? | 查尔斯用刀比着莎拉的喉咙 记得吗 |
[11:32] | I can’t not to tell him. | 我不能不告诉他 |
[11:34] | Em, he’s barely left my side ever since | 自他发现安德鲁不是A后 |
[11:36] | he found out Andrew isn’t A. | 他几乎没离开过我 |
[11:37] | He’s outside talkin’ to Spencer’s mom right now. | 他现在在外面跟斯宾塞妈妈说话 |
[11:39] | Okay, and what about with Sara? | 好吧 那莎拉怎么办 |
[11:41] | I don’t even know the girl. | 我都不认识她 |
[11:42] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[11:44] | Fine, I’ll think of something. | 行 我再想办法 |
[11:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:52] | Yeah, you know, just been on edge since we got back. | 还好 但回来之后一直很紧张 |
[11:56] | Yeah, it’s been rough for me too. | 没错 我也很难受 |
[11:59] | How about you? Are those pills helping? | 你呢 服药有用吗 |
[12:02] | Mm-hmm, no, they gave me a huge headache, so I threw ’em out. | 没用 反而让我头痛欲裂 所以扔了 |
[12:06] | I’m just trying to not focus on what happened. | 我只能尽量不去想过去的事 |
[12:12] | Um, why don’t we meet at The Brew in one hour? | 一小时后咖啡馆见如何 |
[12:14] | Sounds good. | 行 |
[12:29] | Hey, Aria wanted me to pick up something for her. | 艾瑞亚让我帮她拿点东西 |
[12:55] | -我们在咖啡馆 准备走了 你人呢 -我马上到 | |
[13:41] | What did you do with his ashes? | 你们怎么处理他的骨灰 |
[13:46] | Your mother scattered them on the lake. | 你母亲撒到湖里了 |
[13:50] | You weren’t with her? | 你没和她一起吗 |
[13:52] | She didn’t want me there. | 她不想让我去 |
[13:56] | What about his funeral? | 他的坟墓呢 |
[13:59] | We decided not to have one. | 我们决定不造 |
[14:02] | What did he do to deserve that? | 他做了什么落得如此下场 |
[14:08] | Were you even sad when he died? | 他死了 你有一丝难过吗 |
[14:13] | To be honest, it was a relief. | 其实我如释重负 |
[14:16] | We didn’t have to worry anymore. | 我们不用再担心了 |
[14:22] | Well, the office manager won’t give me my file. | 办公室主任不给我档案 |
[14:24] | Has to go through my doctor. | 只能找我的医生 |
[14:26] | Well, that must mean they haven’t been shredded yet. | 说明档案肯定没被销毁 |
[14:28] | Okay, well, there’s only two ways into this warehouse. | 好吧 只有两条路进仓库 |
[14:30] | Front door has a security camera and the back door’s locked. | 前门有摄像头 而后门锁了 |
[14:34] | What do we do now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[14:35] | Let’s talk to Jason and Alison. | 去找杰森和艾莉森谈谈 |
[14:37] | Maybe they can figure out a way to get his file. | 也许他们有办法拿到他的档案 |
[14:41] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[14:53] | Uh, just put it on the bottom.. | 放到最下面 |
[15:00] | Put these up on the railing. | 把这些放到栏杆上 |
[15:09] | I don’t see any cameras anywhere. | 我没看到摄像头 |
[15:11] | Or people. | 也没人 |
[15:13] | You guys look for the file, I’m gonna keep an eye out. | 你们找档案 我去望风 |
[15:29] | 太平洋保险公司 待销毁 | |
[15:33] | Did you find any Radley boxes? | 你找到拉德里的箱子吗 |
[15:35] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[15:37] | I went to see Dr. Sullivan today. | 我今天去见沙利文医生了 |
[15:40] | You did? | 是吗 |
[15:41] | My mom gave me no choice. | 我妈逼我的 |
[15:45] | Sullivan asked if everything was okay between the four of us. | 沙利文问我们四个情况还好吗 |
[15:49] | Did you say something? | 你透露了什么吗 |
[15:51] | I might have. | 可能有吧 |
[15:56] | So is it? | 你觉得还好吗 |
[15:59] | We’ll get there. | 我们会好起来的 |
[16:30] | Aria found it. | 艾瑞亚找到了 |
[16:36] | So did he commit suicide or was he released? | 他自杀了还是出院了 |
[16:39] | I don’t know. It doesn’t say, there’s.. | 不知道 上面没写 里面 |
[16:41] | there’s no paperwork or entries past his 16th birthday. | 里面没有他16岁生日后的文档或记录了 |
[16:44] | What? That can’t be everything. | 什么 不可能只有这些 |
[16:45] | No, it’s not. It’s just from ages 13 to 16. | 只有这些 只记录了13到16岁 |
[16:47] | That’s all I could find on him. | 只能找到他的这些资料 |
[16:48] | Well, what’s the last thing written in there? | 好吧 里面最后写了什么 |
[16:53] | His doctor recommending an increase in his medication | 他的医生建议增加一种药的量 |
[16:55] | something called Xylotrol. | 叫什么赛乐托 |
[16:57] | It’s for severe depression. | 治疗重度抑郁的 |
[17:01] | Wait. Here’s his visitors log. | 慢着 这里有他的探视记录 |
[17:03] | There’s only two people on it. | 上面只有两个人 |
[17:05] | Alison’s mom and someone named Carol Ward. | 艾莉森的妈妈和一个叫卡罗尔·沃德的人 |
[17:08] | Carol is, um, Alison’s great aunt. | 卡罗尔是艾莉森的大姨妈 |
[17:11] | Well, if she visited Charles | 如果她探视过查尔斯 |
[17:12] | she must know what happened to him. | 肯定知道他怎么了 |
[17:14] | – She can’t help us. – Why not? | -她帮不了我们 -为什么 |
[17:15] | Because she died when we were in tenth grade. | 因为我们上高一的那年她就去世了 |
[17:19] | Okay, just check the rest of these boxes. | 好吧 检查一下其它几个箱子 |
[17:20] | Make sure that we haven’t missed anything. | 确保我们没漏掉什么 |
[17:23] | Go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[17:43] | I still don’t understand why you were there. | 我还是搞不懂你们为什么在那儿 |
[17:44] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[17:46] | We wanted to get Spencer’s Radley file. | 我们是去找斯宾塞在拉德里的档案 |
[17:50] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地 你安然无恙 |
[17:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:53] | I wanna make sure Sara doesn’t hear us. | 我得确保莎拉听不见我们的对话 |
[17:55] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[17:57] | Well, I was, uh, on campus | 我之前在学校里 |
[17:58] | and I went by the photo studio | 去了趟摄影工作室 |
[17:59] | and they said you hadn’t come in. | 他们说你没去那儿 |
[18:01] | Then when I came home and you weren’t here | 我回家后发现你不在 |
[18:03] | and you didn’t pick up your phone, I panicked. | 而且也不接电话 我吓坏了 |
[18:06] | I-I know, my phone died | 我知道 我手机没电了 |
[18:08] | and I mixed up the dates at the studio, I.. | 我记错了去工作室的日子 我… |
[18:10] | actually booked time for tomorrow, not today. | 其实我预定的是明天 不是今天 |
[18:12] | But where were you? | 那你去哪儿了 |
[18:13] | You told me you were going to The Brew. | 你跟我说你们是去咖啡店的 |
[18:15] | I did. | 的确 |
[18:17] | And then we went to the data center. | 之后我们又去了数据中心 |
[18:19] | Why? What’d you do, follow me? | 怎么了 你做什么了 跟踪我吗 |
[18:21] | No. | 不 |
[18:23] | I put a tracker on your car. | 我在你车上装了跟踪器 |
[18:25] | You did what? | 你做什么了 |
[18:27] | I looked for Sara everywhere. | 之前我到处找莎拉 |
[18:29] | And I finally found her, on our roof. | 后来终于在我们家屋顶上发现她了 |
[18:33] | What-what was she doing on the roof? | 她在屋顶上做什么 |
[18:35] | I was afraid she was gonna jump. | 我担心她是想跳楼 |
[18:36] | But she was just staring up at the sky. | 但她只是抬头看着天空 |
[18:40] | Said she wanted to watch the sunset. | 她说想看看日落 |
[18:42] | It’s my job to make sure that you stay safe. | 确保你的安全是我的职责所在 |
[18:45] | So if you’re going to Hollis tomorrow, I’m-I’m taking you. | 如果你明天要去霍里斯大学 我送你去 |
[18:48] | I just said I was sorry, dad. | 我道过歉了 爸爸 |
[18:50] | This is not punishment, Aria, okay? | 这不是什么惩罚 艾瑞亚 |
[18:55] | It’s just the way it has to be. | 只是我必须要这么做 |
[18:56] | I need to know where you are at all times. | 我得随时知道你在哪儿 |
[18:59] | Hanna, I’m trying to protect you. | 汉娜 我在试着保护你 |
[19:00] | No, I want the tracker off! | 不 你得把追踪器拆了 |
[19:02] | The person who did this to you is still out there. | 那个迫害你们的人还逍遥法外 |
[19:04] | He kidnapped you once, and he could try to do it again. | 他绑架了你一次 还可能有第二次 |
[19:08] | Alright, look. I-I probably should’ve discussed it with you. | 好吧 也许我事先应该先跟你商量的 |
[19:10] | I-I know it sounds extreme but … | 我知道这听起来很偏激 但是… |
[19:13] | you have to understand. | 你得明白我的心意 |
[19:14] | I spent over three weeks not knowing where you were. | 整整三周的时间 我完全不知道你在哪儿 |
[19:17] | Scared to death that something terrible was happening | 整天提心吊胆 就怕你出了什么事 |
[19:19] | and there was nothing that I could do to help you. | 而我却什么都做不了 只能傻等着 |
[19:22] | Where is Sara now? | 莎拉现在在哪儿 |
[19:24] | She’s downstairs watching television. | 她在楼下看电视 |
[19:27] | I think we acted too hastily in letting her stay with us. | 我想我们邀请她住在这里太草率了 |
[19:31] | You know, she doesn’t wanna go to therapy | 她不想去看心理医生 |
[19:32] | and we just don’t have the tools to help her. | 我们也没办法去帮助她 |
[19:34] | We can’t send her back to her mom’s. | 我们不能把她送回她妈妈那儿去 |
[19:36] | Honey, if something happens to her while she’s here, | 宝贝 如果她待在这期间发生了什么不测 |
[19:38] | I’ll be held responsible. | 我得为她负责 |
[19:39] | I know, but nothing is gonna happen to her, okay? | 我知道 不过她不会出事的 好吗 |
[19:42] | I know what she’s been through. I can help her. | 我知道她经历了什么 我可以帮她 |
[19:48] | Honey, I don’t know everything that happened to you.. | 宝贝 虽然我不知道这三周里 |
[19:51] | …during those three weeks. | 你经历了些什么 |
[19:53] | But I know you still can’t sleep through the night | 但我知道你还是夜不能寐 |
[19:55] | and you jump every time a door shuts. | 每次听到关门声都会被吓一跳 |
[19:58] | Sara was in there for over two years. | 莎拉在那里待了两年多 |
[20:02] | Neither of us can know what she’s been through | 我们没人知道她经历了些什么 |
[20:04] | or have any idea what it is she really needs right now. | 也不明白她现在最需要什么 |
[20:21] | – Sabrina! – Oh, hi. Spencer? | -塞布丽娜 -你好 斯宾塞 |
[20:23] | Spencer. Yes, I’m a friend of Ezra’s. | 是斯宾塞 我是以斯拉的朋友 |
[20:25] | So you want to place a pastry order? | 你想要什么点心吗 |
[20:27] | Um, not exactly. I, um… | 不完全是 我… |
[20:31] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:35] | I don’t know if you know my story. | 我不知道你了不了解我的事 |
[20:37] | I do. I’m really sorry about what happened to you. | 我知道 我很抱歉你发生了这样的事 |
[20:39] | Thank you, um, it’s just been | 谢谢 只是 |
[20:41] | it’s been really hard on me | 自从我回来之后 |
[20:43] | since I’ve gotten back, so I was.. | 我就过得很艰难 所以我 |
[20:45] | …hoping maybe you could sell me something | 希望你能卖给我一些东西 |
[20:47] | that would help calm my nerves. | 让我能镇静下来 |
[20:49] | Yeah. What? | 好啊 你要什么 |
[20:51] | Pot? Maybe some brownies? | 大麻 或者大麻布朗尼 |
[20:54] | Did Ezra tell you I could get you that? | 是不是以斯拉说我可以给你这些的 |
[20:56] | – No! – Because I am not a dealer. | -不是 -我不是毒贩子 |
[20:58] | No, no, no, uh, he didn’t say that you were. | 不 不 不 他没说你是毒贩子 |
[20:59] | He said that you use it for your migraines. | 他说你用这个治偏头痛 |
[21:01] | – I can’t sell you anything. – I am so sorry. | -我不能卖给你 -对不起 |
[21:03] | I should not have asked. You don’t even know me. I’m sorry. | 我不该问的 你都不认识我 对不起 |
[21:07] | Look, I said I can’t sell you anything. | 我说我不能卖给你 |
[21:09] | I’m not opposed to sharing a little bit of mine. | 但我没说不能分一些给你 |
[21:12] | I’ll put together a little package | 我会装一些给你 |
[21:14] | for you to pick up tomorrow, okay? | 明天给你好吗 |
[21:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[21:39] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[21:51] | What happened? Where’s Sara? | 出什么事了 莎拉呢 |
[21:54] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[22:02] | Whatcha lookin’ at? | 你在看什么 |
[22:07] | We were so innocent back then. | 我们那个时候太傻太天真了 |
[22:10] | And it was all a lie. | 那都是谎言 |
[22:12] | One big, disgusting lie. | 一个大大的 恶心的谎言 |
[22:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:19] | Would you be okay if your entire life you were told | 如果有人一直告诉你 你亲眼所见 |
[22:22] | something that you saw with your own eyes wasn’t real? | 不是真的 你会没事吗 |
[22:26] | I mean, they made me doubt myself. | 他们逼我质疑自己 |
[22:28] | I’ve…I’ve always doubted myself. | 我经常都在质疑自己 |
[22:31] | At least now we know the truth. | 至少我们现在知道真相了 |
[22:33] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[22:35] | ‘Cause I’m havin’ a hard time believing nobody else | 因为我一直很难相信这家里 |
[22:37] | in this family knew about Charles. | 其他人不知道查尔斯 |
[22:40] | Somebody did. | 有人知道 |
[22:46] | This is his Radley file. | 这是他在拉德里的档案 |
[22:48] | The girls got it. | 姐妹们找到了 |
[22:51] | It doesn’t say what happened to him. | 上面没说他怎么了 |
[22:53] | But Aunt Carol visited him. | 但卡罗尔姨妈探视过他 |
[22:56] | – Aunt Carol? – Yeah. | -卡罗尔姨妈 -没错 |
[22:58] | Many times. | 见过很多次 |
[23:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:05] | Last year, when I got hurt in that elevator | 去年我在电梯里受伤了 |
[23:08] | and I thought Wilden was after me | 我以为威尔登在追捕我 |
[23:10] | I needed a place to hide out. | 我得找地方藏身 |
[23:12] | I knew nobody was living at Aunt Carol’s, so I drove up. | 我知道没人住卡罗尔姨妈家 所以我开车过去了 |
[23:14] | But when I arrived, someone was there. | 但我到那里时 有别人在 |
[23:19] | Jason? Why aren’t you at the hospital? | 杰森 你怎么没在医院 |
[23:24] | They let me out. | 他们让我出院了 |
[23:26] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[23:27] | Getting the, uh, property ready to sell? | 准备卖房子吗 |
[23:29] | No. I’m keeping the house. | 我不卖 我在打扫房子 |
[23:31] | And I want it to look nice. | 我希望它干干净净的 |
[23:33] | Good, ’cause think I’d like to stay here for a little while. | 好啊 因为我想在这儿待一阵子 |
[23:37] | – You can’t do that. – Why not? | -你不能待在这 -为什么 |
[23:39] | There’s a plumbing issue. | 管道有问题 |
[23:41] | They had to turn the water off inside. | 里面停水了 |
[23:44] | Well, then, I’ll just stay for tonight then. | 好吧 那我就待一晚 |
[23:45] | That’s not a good idea. It’s a mess in there. | 不行 里面很乱 |
[23:48] | I don’t care, mom, it’s one night– | 我不管 老妈 就一晚 |
[23:49] | I said no, Jason. | 我说了不行 杰森 |
[23:52] | I’ll be done in an hour. I’ll see you at home. | 我一小时就好 我们家里见 |
[24:01] | Is someone in there? | 有人在里面吗 |
[24:02] | That’s just the wind. | 只是风而已 |
[24:12] | And I got in my car and left. | 然后我上车走了 |
[24:14] | – Did you ever go back? – No. | -你回去过吗 -没有 |
[24:17] | But I always wondered why she kept the place | 但我总想知道里面没住人 |
[24:19] | when no one was living there. | 她为什么还打扫房子 |
[24:20] | Maybe someone was living there. | 也许有人住在那 |
[24:25] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[24:30] | I can’t believe you went home. | 真不敢相信你回家了 |
[24:32] | I thought maybe once my mom got over the shock of me being back, | 我以为也许我妈不再因为我回来而惊恐后 |
[24:35] | things would be different. | 事情会不一样 |
[24:37] | – Were they? – No. | -会不一样吗 -没有 |
[24:40] | Why did you sneak out in the middle of the night like that? | 你半夜为什么那样溜出去 |
[24:42] | I don’t wanna cause any problems between you and your mom. | 我不想破坏你和你妈的关系 |
[24:45] | Did she say something to scare you off? | 她说什么吓到你了吗 |
[24:47] | No. | 没有 |
[24:48] | If-if you overheard anything she said yesterday– | 如果你昨天不小心听到她说了什么 |
[24:49] | I’m screwed up, Emily. | 我已经完了 艾米丽 |
[24:51] | I know it, your mom knows it.. | 我知道 你妈知道 |
[24:54] | and you do too. | 你也知道 |
[24:56] | She’s right. I do belong in therapy. | 她没错 我该接受治疗 |
[24:59] | But it’s not what I wanna be doin’ right now. | 但我现在不想这么做 |
[25:02] | What do you wanna do? | 你想做什么 |
[25:05] | Simple things. | 简单的事情 |
[25:07] | Take a walk on the beach. | 在沙滩上散步 |
[25:09] | Swim in the ocean. | 在海里游泳 |
[25:13] | I can’t get back the time I lost, but.. | 我找不回失去的时光 但… |
[25:16] | I don’t wanna waste any more of it sitting in a room | 我不想浪费更多时间坐在房间里 |
[25:18] | having someone analyze me. | 让别人分析我 |
[25:23] | I don’t expect anyone to understand any of this. | 我不指望别人能理解我 |
[25:27] | I do. | 我能理解 |
[25:40] | 你来卡罗尔家吗 去不了 我爸在学校等我 | |
[26:08] | Doesn’t look like anybody lives here. | 好像没人住这里 |
[26:10] | Maybe that’s what Charles wants people to think. | 也许查尔斯就希望别人这么想 |
[26:15] | If he’s still alive.. | 如果他还活着 |
[26:19] | why would he do this? | 他为什么要这样 |
[26:21] | To me, to us? | 对我 对我们 |
[26:24] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望知道 |
[26:43] | Electricity’s been turned off. | 没电 |
[27:45] | I’m not your doll! | 我不是你的玩偶 |
[28:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:46] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. You’re alright. | 没事 没事 你没事了 |
[28:51] | Did you see who went in there before me? | 你看到有人在我之前进去过吗 |
[28:52] | No. I was in the other room. | 没有 我在另一间房 |
[28:54] | But whoever it was, put a wedge in the door. | 不论是谁 记得放个楔子 |
[28:56] | That’s why you got stuck. | 这样就不会被困住了 |
[28:59] | I.. I just needed to get some air | 我只想透透气 |
[29:00] | and the door wouldn’t open. | 但门开不了 |
[29:02] | Just take a few deep breaths. | 先深吸几口气 |
[29:03] | – And you’ll be fine. Okay? – Yeah. | -你不会有事的 行吗 -好 |
[29:07] | I am.. I’m Clark, by the way. | 顺便说句 我叫克拉克 |
[29:11] | Aria. Thank you. | 我叫艾瑞亚 谢谢 |
[29:16] | I don’t understand why your mom would keep | 我不懂你妈为什么不卖一间 |
[29:17] | this smelly old house when no one’s living here. | 无人居住 又臭又旧的房子 |
[29:21] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[29:23] | We should check around the property before we go. | 我们走之前 应该四周看看这房子 |
[29:26] | Okay. I’ll check out that barn. | 好 我去看看那个谷仓 |
[29:29] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[30:01] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[30:03] | What did you make me do? | 你让我做了什么 |
[30:10] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[30:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:16] | Do you remember everything that Charles made you do? | 你记得查尔斯让你做的每一件事吗 |
[30:20] | Yeah. Don’t you? | 记得 你不记得吗 |
[30:22] | No. | 不记得 |
[30:24] | No, not really. | 记不清 |
[30:27] | I, um, I-I could barely sleep in there | 在那里 我几乎睡不着 |
[30:31] | ’cause every time I’d fall asleep | 因为每次我睡着 |
[30:32] | this really loud buzzer would go off and.. | 那个非常刺耳的报警器就会响 |
[30:35] | …one night, finally, the buzzer didn’t go off | 终于有一晚 报警器没响 |
[30:37] | and so I fell asleep. | 所以我睡着了 |
[30:40] | Then when I woke up, my.. | 结果当我醒来的时候 我的 |
[30:42] | hands were completely covered in blood. | 双手沾满了鲜血 |
[30:47] | I have no idea what happened or whose blood it was. | 我不知道发生了什么事 也不知道是谁的血 |
[30:51] | And then the next morning it was gone. | 可第二天早上血不见了 |
[30:53] | You were sleep-deprived. | 你当时睡眠不足 |
[30:56] | You probably just imagined it. | 那可能只是你的想象 |
[30:57] | No, I.. | 不 我 |
[30:59] | I know what I saw. | 我清楚我所看到的事 |
[31:01] | The blood just wasn’t on me, it was smeared across the floor | 不仅我身上有血 地上也全都是 |
[31:04] | like somebody just dragged a body out. | 像是有人把尸体拖出去的那样 |
[31:07] | Charles must’ve put fake blood in there | 查尔斯肯定用假血 |
[31:09] | to make you think you hurt one of us. | 好让你以为你伤了我们其中一人 |
[31:12] | It was just another one of his mind games. | 那只是他的又一个心理游戏 |
[31:15] | But what if I really did hurt somebody? | 可如果我真的伤了人呢 |
[31:19] | Who? | 伤了谁 |
[31:23] | We shouldn’t be out here alone. | 我们不该单独出来 |
[31:25] | We’re together. Nothing’s gonna happen. | 我们俩一起不会有事的 |
[31:28] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[31:30] | It’s a surprise. You’re gonna like it. | 有惊喜 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[31:32] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:34] | I do trust you. | 我真的相信你 |
[31:45] | These are really cool. | 这些拍得不错啊 |
[31:47] | – Think so? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[31:50] | Yeah, especially this one. | 特别是这张 |
[31:51] | Oop, no. That one doesn’t work. I, um, used a wrong filter. | 不 这张拍得不行 用错滤光镜了 |
[31:53] | No, it’s really good. | 不 真的拍得很棒 |
[31:55] | Really good doesn’t cut it for National Geographic. | 很棒也无法登在《国家地理杂志》上 |
[31:57] | – You work for them? – No. | -你在那工作吗 -不是 |
[32:00] | But I hope to one day. | 可我希望有一天能 |
[32:03] | Now, that is a haunting image. | 这是张令人难忘的照片 |
[32:06] | Oh, uh.. | 这个嘛 |
[32:08] | Don’t really know why I took that one. | 真的不知道我为什么拍了这张 |
[32:09] | No, I love how it’s framed off center like that. | 不 我喜欢像这样偏离中心的照片 |
[32:14] | You have a great eye. | 你眼光非常好 |
[32:17] | But you can’t be afraid to show people your work. | 可你要大胆地让大家欣赏你的成果 |
[32:19] | Get some feedback. | 寻求一些反馈 |
[32:21] | You’d be surprised how much it could help. | 从中所得到的帮助会令你大吃一惊的 |
[32:29] | I have to go. My dad’s waiting outside. | 我得走了 我爸在外面等我 |
[32:34] | Something to remember me by? | 看到它就会想起我 |
[32:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:46] | Spencer, Hanna, over here. | 斯宾塞 汉娜 过来这边 |
[32:52] | Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[32:58] | So this is why my mother didn’t want me to stay here. | 这就是我妈妈不让我在这住的原因 |
[33:00] | She didn’t want me to see this. | 她不想我看到这墓碑 |
[33:04] | Your dad said Charles was cremated. | 你爸说查尔斯被火葬了 |
[33:06] | She must’ve lied to him. | 她肯定骗了你爸 |
[33:08] | Why would she bury him here? | 她为什么把他埋在这里 |
[33:09] | I guess she wanted to keep this memorial for herself. | 我猜她是想自己追悼 |
[33:12] | That’s why she wouldn’t sell the house. | 所以她才没卖掉这房子 |
[33:15] | We’ve been down this road before. | 以前我们也来过这里 |
[33:17] | Every time A thinks were onto him | 每次A以为我们发现他的时候 |
[33:19] | he does something to throw us off track. | 他都会做些事情转移我们的注意力 |
[33:20] | What are you saying? | 你怎么说 |
[33:21] | I’m saying this headstone is fake. | 我说这墓碑是假的 |
[33:23] | Planted here by Charles to make us think he’s dead. | 是查尔斯策划的 让我们以为他死了 |
[33:25] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[33:27] | No, what’s ridiculous is that you think | 不 你认为你哥哥 |
[33:28] | your brother’s actually buried there. | 真的葬在这里才荒唐 |
[33:30] | – Easy, Hanna. – No, this isn’t a cemetery. | -冷静点 汉娜 -这根本不是墓地 |
[33:32] | And there’s no casket down there, I’ll prove it. | 那下面也没有棺材 我证明给你们看 |
[33:35] | Hanna, what are you doing? | 汉娜 你要干什么 |
[33:38] | Hanna, stop! | 汉娜 住手 |
[33:39] | That’s my brother’s grave, you can’t do that. | 这是我哥哥的坟 你不能这样 |
[33:41] | – Watch me. – Jason. | -看着我 -杰森 阻止她 |
[33:43] | No. Stop digging, it’s real. | 住手 别挖了 是真的 |
[33:46] | The grave is real. | 这个坟是真的 |
[33:48] | How are you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[33:50] | Look at the roots wrapped around the headstone. | 看看这些环绕墓碑的树根 |
[33:52] | They’ve been growing that way for years. | 多年来一直这么生长 |
[33:56] | Oh, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[33:58] | Nobody could’ve put this here. | 没人能把树根摆放成这样的 |
[34:04] | Charles really is dead. | 查尔斯真的死了 |
[34:20] | You led us down the wrong path | 你那些愚蠢的积木和字谜 |
[34:21] | with all those stupid blocks and anagrams. | 让我们找错了方向 |
[34:24] | Charles is still the key to all this. | 查尔斯仍然是这一切的关键人物 |
[34:25] | How? | 怎么会 |
[34:26] | A is assuming his identity. | A在假装查尔斯 |
[34:28] | He has the DiLaurentis’ home movie. | 他有迪劳伦提斯一家的家庭录像 |
[34:30] | He had to have known Charles. | 他可能认识查尔斯 |
[34:31] | Charles was institutionalized almost his entire life, Spencer. | 查尔斯一生几乎都在精神病院里 斯宾塞 |
[34:35] | Exactly. So he must be somebody Charles knew at Radley. | 对 所以他一定是查尔斯在拉德里认识的人 |
[34:48] | Good job. | 真不错 |
[34:52] | Well, the water feels so good. | 在水里感觉太好了 |
[34:54] | – Is that a smile on your face? – It might be. | -你脸上的是笑容吗 -可能是吧 |
[34:57] | Okay. My job here is done. | 好啦 我的职责完成了 |
[35:02] | Hey, how long can you hold your breath for? | 你能憋气多长时间 |
[35:04] | A while, I was a swimmer. | 挺长时间 我是游泳运动员 |
[35:08] | Let’s see. | 走着瞧 |
[35:10] | You wanna have a competition? | 你想跟我比赛吗 |
[35:11] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -那好 |
[35:14] | One…two…three. | 一 二 三 |
[35:28] | That’s it? | 服了吗 |
[35:31] | You know, it takes practice. | 这是要经过训练的 |
[35:49] | What just happened? | 你刚才怎么了 |
[35:51] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[35:52] | What? | 什么 |
[35:55] | What it’s like to swim. | 游泳是什么感觉 |
[35:57] | To feel weightless. | 失重的感觉 |
[36:01] | You gave me that. | 你又让我重温了那种感觉 |
[36:05] | I-I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做啊 |
[36:09] | Nobody’s ever looked out for me before. | 以前从没有人照顾过我 |
[36:29] | Gettin’ hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah, a little. | 是的 有一点 |
[36:33] | Okay, I’ll, uh, go get dinner started. | 那好 我开始做晚饭 |
[36:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:44] | Can I show you something? | 能给你看点东西吗 |
[36:48] | Please. | 可以 |
[36:56] | My room in that place looked exactly like this. | 那个地方里我的房间跟这个一模一样 |
[37:01] | Except behind the window, there was a dirt wall. | 唯一不同的是 窗户后面是一堵肮脏的墙 |
[37:10] | There is no closet behind this door | 这扇门后面没有壁橱 |
[37:11] | the room was locked at all times. | 房间一直是被锁住的 |
[37:18] | There was no way for me to get out. | 我是没办法逃出来的 |
[37:40] | Hey. Sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[37:43] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[37:45] | Your mom let me in. | 你妈妈让我进来了 |
[37:47] | How’s Spencer? | 斯宾塞怎么样 |
[37:49] | She’s good. | 她挺好 |
[37:52] | Stopped by to see if you guys wanted to grab dinner | 路过想看看你们是否想一起去吃饭 |
[37:54] | but, uh, you weren’t there. | 不过你们不在那里 |
[37:56] | We went out to get food. | 我们去买吃的了 |
[37:57] | You did? | 是吗 |
[37:59] | Where? The woods? | 去哪 树林里吗 |
[38:00] | Why do you have dirt all over your clothes? | 你衣服上怎么全是土 |
[38:01] | Caleb. Stop with the third degree, okay? | 凯勒 别再质问我了 行吗 |
[38:05] | Hanna, what’s going on? Why are you lying to me? | 汉娜 出什么事了 为什么对我撒谎 |
[38:07] | – What is that? – I brought some clothes. | -那是什么 -我拿了些衣服来 |
[38:10] | Your mom said I could stay a while. | 你妈妈说我可以在这里住一阵子 |
[38:12] | Well, I’d rather you didn’t. | 我希望你别住这 |
[38:14] | What? Why not? | 怎么 为什么 |
[38:16] | Because you’re suffocating me. | 因为你让我快窒息了 |
[38:18] | Okay? | 行了吗 |
[38:21] | I understand how hard it must’ve been when I was gone. | 我理解在我离开的日子里你有多难过 |
[38:25] | And you feel like you have to protect me now | 而你觉得现在必须要保护我 |
[38:27] | but your constant need to keep tabs on me | 但是你一直监视着我 |
[38:30] | is making me feel like I’m still in that bunker. | 让我觉得我始终还在那个仓库里 |
[38:33] | And that is not what I need right now. | 而现在那不是我所需要的 |
[38:35] | What do you need? | 那你需要什么 |
[38:43] | I need a little space. | 我需要一点空间 |
[39:09] | Oh, hey, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[39:11] | What are you doin’ here so late? | 这么晚你在这里干什么 |
[39:15] | Sabrina made me some cookies. | 塞布丽娜给我做了些饼干 |
[39:17] | – She did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[39:22] | Look.. | 听着 |
[39:25] | …Spencer, I’m not judging. | 斯宾塞 我不想对你枉自评判 |
[39:27] | I can’t even begin to imagine what you went through down there. | 我根本无法想象你在那里都经历过什么事 |
[39:30] | And I know that coping can’t be easy– | 我知道那很不容易应付… |
[39:32] | That’s an understatement. | 那可真是轻描淡写啊 |
[39:35] | But when those wear off and they will.. | 但那些终将会褪去 而褪去之后… |
[39:38] | …whatever is bothering you is still going to be there. | 困扰你的问题依然存在 |
[39:42] | Thanks for the talk. | 多谢你跟我说这个 |
[39:43] | – Spencer. – I can’t sleep, okay? | -斯宾塞 -我无法入睡 知道吗 |
[39:47] | My mind won’t shut off. | 我的脑袋不停地在运转 |
[39:49] | I just, I just want to quiet the noise. | 我只是 只是想关掉那些噪音 |
[39:53] | I need to quiet the noise. | 我必须关掉那些噪音 |
[40:04] | Where were you tonight? | 你今晚去哪了 |
[40:07] | – Aunt Carol’s. – Carol’s? | -卡罗尔阿姨那 -卡罗尔那 |
[40:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:12] | I thought somebody might.. | 我觉得有人可能… |
[40:15] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[40:17] | You should know why we put Charles in Radley. | 你应该知道我们为什么把查尔斯关进拉德里 |
[40:29] | When you were 11 months old.. | 当你11个月大的时候… |
[40:35] | …your mother was out in the garden with Jason. | 你妈妈和杰森在外面的小花园 |
[40:39] | I put you in your crib to take a nap and then.. | 我把你放到小床上睡觉 然后… |
[40:43] | …went outside to turn on the grill. | 我到外面开烤炉 |
[40:47] | When I came back I heard you screaming. | 当我回来时 听见你在尖叫 |
[40:52] | I ran upstairs | 我跑到楼上 |
[40:54] | and found you in the tub. | 发现你在浴缸里 |
[40:56] | The water was on… | 水龙头开着 |
[41:00] | …it was scalding hot and rising fast and.. | 水特别热 而且水流很急 |
[41:04] | …Charles was just standing there | 而查尔斯就站在那里 |
[41:07] | watching you slip under– | 看着你往下沉… |
[41:09] | Stop it. I don’t wanna hear anymore. | 别说了 我再也不想听到这些事了 |
[41:13] | Let him rest in peace. | 让他安息吧 |