时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The commonwealth calls Lesli Stone. | 传召莱斯利·斯通出庭作证 |
[00:05] | Even though Alison was already locked up | 虽然艾莉森被关起来了 |
[00:07] | her friends were all on edge | 她的朋友们还是对 |
[00:08] | about anyone asking any questions. | 任何问及此事的人很警惕 |
[00:11] | Do you remember everything that Charles made you do? | 你记得查尔斯让你做的每一件事吗 |
[00:13] | – Yeah, don’t you? – No, not really. | -记得 你不记得吗 -记不清 |
[00:15] | 查尔斯 亲爱的儿子 | |
[00:15] | He never left Radley. He killed himself when he was 16. | 他从未离开过拉德里 他16岁时自杀了 |
[00:18] | Your brother might still be alive. | 你哥哥还活着 |
[00:19] | We go to Radley. | 我们去拉德里 |
[00:21] | I can’t believe you went home. | 我不信你回家了 |
[00:22] | I thought maybe once my mom got over | 我以为也许我妈不再因为 |
[00:24] | the shock of me being back, things would be different. | 我回来而惊恐后 事情会不一样 |
[00:26] | – Were they? – No. | -会不一样吗 -没有 |
[00:27] | This is Dean Stavros. | 这位是迪恩·斯特福 |
[00:28] | Spencer, I’m a drug and alcohol abuse counselor. | 斯宾塞 我是毒品酒精滥用顾问 |
[00:31] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[00:33] | I just needed to get some air and the door wouldn’t open. | 我只想透透气但门开不了 |
[00:35] | I’m Clark. | 我叫克拉克 |
[00:36] | Maybe you could sell me something | 也许你能卖给我一些东西 |
[00:38] | that would help calm my nerves. | 让我能镇静下来 |
[00:39] | – Yeah, what? – Pot. | -好啊 你要什么 -大麻 |
[00:41] | Sabrina made me some cookies. | 塞布丽娜给我做了些饼干 |
[00:42] | Whatever is bothering you, is still going to be there. | 困扰你的问题依然存在 |
[00:45] | I can’t sleep. My mind won’t shut off. | 我无法入睡 我的脑袋不停地在运转 |
[00:47] | I just want to quiet the noise. | 我只是想关掉那些噪音 |
[01:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:34] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[01:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:03] | Hold it. Go back. | 等一下 回到刚才说的 |
[04:04] | Did you see his face in the dream? | 你在梦里见到他的脸了吗 |
[04:06] | The word is nightmare. | 这叫噩梦 |
[04:07] | And no, I didn’t, that’s when I fell off the bed. | 没有 当然没有 那会我就掉下床了 |
[04:10] | – So who was the little girl? – I don’t know. | -那么那个小女孩是谁 -我不知道 |
[04:11] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从没见过她 |
[04:13] | Or maybe I have. | 也许见过 |
[04:15] | Well, again, Spencer, it was just a dream. | 再说一遍 斯宾塞 那只是一个梦 |
[04:17] | Or nightmare. | 或者说是噩梦 |
[04:18] | Well, what about that creepy room? | 那个恐怖的房间呢 |
[04:20] | I mean, do you remember ever seeing it– | 我是说 你记得见过吗 |
[04:21] | I don’t know, and if I did | 我不知道 即使我见过 |
[04:23] | I’ve completely burned it from my brain. | 我也已经完全从大脑中销毁了 |
[04:27] | – Listen, I should go. – Wait, wait. | -听着 我得挂了 -等等 等下 |
[04:28] | When we went back inside after A locked us out | A把我们锁外面又放进去的时候 |
[04:30] | do you remember a tiled room? | 你记不记得一个铺了砖的房间 |
[04:32] | It was right next to the– | 就在… |
[04:33] | Spencer, I do not wanna– | 斯宾塞 我真的不想… |
[04:35] | Aria, please, just help me. | 艾瑞亚 拜托 帮帮我 |
[04:37] | I can’t. Seriously. | 我帮不了 真的 |
[04:39] | It-it is taking all that I have to forget that place. | 我好不容易才忘掉那个鬼地方 |
[04:42] | It is bad enough I can’t even walk by the photo lab– | 我都不能去摄影室已经够糟糕的了… |
[04:45] | What did you do with that hair dye? | 你染的头发是怎么回事 |
[04:46] | Huh, you’re giving me cramps. | 你都让我快崩溃了 |
[04:48] | Aria, we can’t just throw away clues. | 艾瑞亚 我们不能放弃任何线索 |
[04:51] | What’re you eating? | 你吃什么呢 |
[04:56] | Hello? Spencer, are you there? | 喂 斯宾塞 你还在听吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah. I’m still here. | 我还在呢 |
[04:59] | My mother’s just sitting on my chest. | 我妈妈揪着我不放 |
[05:02] | She’s still on my case about this stupid valedictorian thing. | 她一直纠结着我毕业演讲这件事呢 |
[05:05] | Well, why don’t you just say yes? | 你为什么不答应了事呢 |
[05:06] | Because it’s a pity toss, that’s why. | 因为这根本就是同情牌 这就是原因 |
[05:08] | I’ve been gone for over a month. | 我离开了一个月 |
[05:10] | She probably offered to buy them a planetarium. | 她估计都要提出要给学校添置天象馆 |
[05:12] | Just do it. | 你就同意吧 |
[05:13] | Please, | 求你了 |
[05:13] | just give me a freaking reason to go to graduation. | 给我一个该死的理由去参加毕业典礼吧 |
[05:15] | Oh, really? Now you wanna go to graduation? | 真的吗 你想去参加毕业典礼吗 |
[05:18] | I thought your dad excused you | 我以为你爸爸不允许你 |
[05:19] | from ever having to step foot in school again. | 再踏进校园一步呢 |
[05:22] | – Oh, God. I have to run. – What just happened? | -天啊 我得挂了 -怎么了 |
[05:24] | My mom just back from Curves | 我妈妈从曲线美健身回来了 |
[05:25] | and I’m not having this argument with her | 我可不想跟她争吵这件事 |
[05:26] | after she pumped iron. | 她可刚练完哑铃 |
[05:28] | I’ll call you later, okay? Bye. | 晚点打给你 好吧 再见 |
[05:34] | God! Mona. | 天啊 梦娜 |
[05:35] | Is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[05:39] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[05:40] | Late last night. | 昨天晚上挺晚了 |
[05:42] | I just saw your mom as she was leaving for work. | 我刚才遇见你妈妈了 她正要上班去 |
[05:45] | She introduced me to that cop parked at your curb. | 她直接把我介绍给了监护你的警察 |
[05:48] | What’s with the shades? | 干吗戴着大墨镜 |
[05:52] | – Is that cop really here 24/7? – Yup. | -警察真的全天24小时都在吗 -是 |
[05:54] | And there’s a bunch at school too. | 学校那边还有好多呢 |
[05:57] | They stand outside the bathroom while you pee. | 你去卫生间方便的时候他们就守在门口 |
[06:00] | I wish we’d never come back here. | 我真希望我们没回来 |
[06:02] | Well, did you feel any safer at the spa? | 你觉得在疗养中心更安全吗 |
[06:04] | Safer than I feel being in the same zip code as Alison. | 起码比跟艾莉森在一个地方要安全得多 |
[06:07] | – Mona! – I sent her to jail, Hanna. For months. | -梦娜 -我害她进了监狱好几个月呢 |
[06:09] | There’s no way she’s not plotting some kind of revenge. | 她不可能不报复我 |
[06:12] | That’s what you’re worried about? | 你担心的是这个吗 |
[06:14] | A is still out there. | A还逍遥法外呢 |
[06:16] | You’ve got bigger worries than Alison. | 你要担心的比艾莉森问题更大 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I know, and when I leave here | 我知道 一会离开这里 |
[06:20] | I have to go straight to the police station. | 我还得去警察局 |
[06:23] | They might still press charges against me | 他们也许还要指控我 |
[06:24] | for being dead when I wasn’t. | 没死却装死 |
[06:26] | Well, that’s not a crime, that’s just being stupid. | 那不是犯罪 只是愚蠢的行为而已 |
[06:28] | No, Han, when there’s a full-on investigation | 不 汉娜 当警方进行的全面调查 |
[06:30] | that costs the taxpayers more than our new sewer system, | 比一个新的污水系统花费纳税人的钱还多 |
[06:32] | it’s a crime. | 那就是犯罪 |
[06:34] | And I don’t think I’ll have any cops looking out for me. | 而且我觉得肯定不会有警察愿意保护我 |
[06:36] | They’re looking for A! We all are. | 他们要找的是A 我们都是 |
[06:39] | Even more reason for Alison to wanna hurt me. | 这让艾莉森更有理由伤害我了 |
[06:41] | Forget Alison. | 不用管艾莉森了 |
[06:43] | We have to track down anyone | 我们需要追踪任何一个 |
[06:45] | who ever had any contact with Charles DiLaurentis. | 曾经跟查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯接触过的人 |
[06:48] | Someone who worked at Radley has got to know something! | 在拉德里工作的肯定有人知道线索 |
[06:50] | – I’m betting their father. – He’s no help. | -我猜是他们的父亲 -他帮不上忙 |
[06:53] | Alison is so embarrassed. | 艾莉森感觉很尴尬 |
[06:55] | She only leaves her house nowadays to go to church. | 她现在只有去教堂的时候才出门 |
[06:57] | Church? Alison? | 艾莉森还去教堂 |
[07:00] | Don’t get all judge-y. | 别那么批判人家 |
[07:01] | She’s just trying to move on. We all are. | 她只是想翻篇 我们都是 |
[07:10] | Well, will you at least drop me off | 好吧 你去学校前 |
[07:11] | at the precinct before school? | 能先载我到警察局吗 |
[07:12] | I can’t go in there alone. | 我不想一个人走进去 |
[07:15] | Please? | 求你了 |
[07:22] | Yeah. No, my shift started at 10:00. | 不 我十点开始值班 |
[07:25] | She hasn’t left the house since yesterday.. | 她昨天开始就没出过门 |
[07:27] | ‘…unless she dug a tunnel.’ | 除非她是挖了个地道出去的 |
[07:30] | ‘Yeah, you know, with this little skank’ | 这小贱人还真说不定呢 |
[07:31] | ‘I wouldn’t be surprised, right?’ | 就算她真挖了地道也算正常 不是吗 |
[07:33] | ‘Who’s protecting us from her?’ | 谁来保护我们 防止我们被她给弄死呢 |
[07:34] | ‘Yeah, seriously.’ | 是啊 这可不是开玩笑的 |
[07:36] | ‘I mean, how many people has she put behind bars?’ | 她把多少人陷害进监狱了 |
[07:38] | ‘I think they should chain her to the bed.’ | 我觉得他们应该把她锁在床头 |
[07:39] | – Right. – Yeah. | -就是 -对啊 |
[07:41] | So are you running second shift tomorrow? | 你明天值第二班是吗 |
[07:43] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[07:44] | Alright, well, see you then. | 好的 那明天见 |
[07:49] | Mom, I-I can’t talk to you when you’re like this. | 妈妈 你这样我没法再跟你说下去了 |
[07:53] | Yes, you are. You’re slurring your words. | 不 你就是 你这么大喊大叫的 |
[07:58] | I’ll call you later. | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[08:04] | Hey, what do you say we go to the movies tonight? | 我们今晚去看电影怎么样 |
[08:06] | If my mom comes with us. | 如果我妈陪我们一起去的话 |
[08:08] | Emily, I’ve gotta go home. | 艾米丽 我得回家了 |
[08:10] | Why? I thought you said your mom– | 为什么 我以为你说你妈妈 |
[08:11] | I did. But now she wants me back. | 我是说过 但她现在希望我回去 |
[08:15] | Does she think that she can make some money | 她是不是觉得能用发生在你身上的事 |
[08:16] | off of what happened to you? | 来赚钱了呢 |
[08:18] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[08:19] | But I have to deal with her. | 但我得去跟她谈谈 |
[08:23] | Or you could stop dealing with her all together. | 或者你可以别再搭理她了 |
[08:26] | Have you ever thought about getting legally emancipated? | 你有没有考虑过彻底独立呢 |
[08:38] | – How did you know– – I’m a psychic. | -你怎么知道 -我是个巫师 |
[08:40] | That or you told me you’d be working in your dad’s office today. | 你告诉过我今天会在你爸办公室待着 |
[08:43] | Oh, right. What’s up? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[08:46] | Well, I was looking over yesterday’s photos | 我之前在看昨天拍的照片 |
[08:48] | and I need to re-think what I’m shooting. | 我得重新考虑一下我的摄影主题 |
[08:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:51] | I mean my portfolio’s starting to look like | 我拍摄的作品已经有点像 |
[08:52] | one of those calendars the bank hands out for free. | 银行免费发的那种日历 |
[08:56] | I was thinking of taking a ride out to a junkyard on Route 47. | 我想去四十七号公路那边的废品站 |
[08:59] | Wanna come? | 你要一起来吗 |
[09:01] | Uh…no, no, I shouldn’t. | 不 我不能去 |
[09:04] | I should stay here. I have a lotta work to do. | 我得待在这儿 我有好多事要做 |
[09:07] | Well, don’t go into an early retirement, girl. | 好吧 你可别过分操劳了 姑娘 |
[09:10] | I wasn’t blowing smoke. Your stuff is good. | 我不是在唬你 你拍的东西很棒 |
[09:11] | It’s exactly the type of work they’re looking for. | 他们就喜欢这种风格的 |
[09:14] | Who’s looking for? | 谁喜欢的 |
[09:16] | Didn’t we talk about the contest? | 我们没谈过比赛的事吗 |
[09:18] | Mm, no. What-what contest? | 没啊 什么比赛 |
[09:20] | The Cardillo Fellowship, it’s a cash prize | 卡迪罗奖学金 获奖者有现金奖励 |
[09:23] | and a summer internship at a magazine. | 还会提供杂志社的暑期实习机会 |
[09:25] | – Where? – In LA. | -在哪儿 -在洛杉矶 |
[09:27] | Yeah, I know it ain’t Rosewood | 我知道不是玫瑰镇 |
[09:28] | but there are things worth photographing there too. | 但那儿也有很多值得拍的东西 |
[09:31] | And you can do it in flip-flops. | 而且你可以穿着拖鞋去拍 |
[09:35] | Good luck with your work. | 好好做事吧 |
[09:38] | Um, Clark? | 克拉克 |
[09:41] | Can we just stop by my house, I need to grab my camera. | 我们能先去一下我家吗 我得拿相机 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[09:52] | Why are you out here? | 你在外面做什么呢 |
[09:55] | I just needed some air. | 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 |
[09:58] | If you’re going stir-crazy you can come with me to the office. | 如果你在家待得快疯了就跟我去办公室吧 |
[10:01] | Do your homework in the conference room | 在会议室写写作业 |
[10:02] | no one will bother you. | 没人会去烦你的 |
[10:03] | I’m fine here. | 我在这儿挺好的 |
[10:05] | I can always wear earplugs. | 我可以戴耳塞 |
[10:08] | I overheard one of Rosewood’s finest | 我听到玫瑰镇的两个警察 |
[10:10] | dissing me to another cop. | 在一起谈笑辱骂我 |
[10:13] | Well, well.. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:15] | Well, what? | 好什么好 |
[10:16] | I’d let it go. | 换我会随他们去 |
[10:17] | Kinda hard when someone’s kicked you in the teeth | 要让我接受那些根本不了解我的人 |
[10:19] | before you’ve even brushed them. | 对我百般侮辱 那是不可能的 |
[10:20] | Alison, you have to own it. | 艾莉森 你得学会接受 |
[10:23] | Bad behavior has a way of catching up with you. | 你曾经的恶行没那么容易被大家遗忘 |
[10:25] | You would know. | 我们走着瞧 |
[10:42] | Do you want a latte? | 你想喝拿铁吗 |
[10:43] | I don’t care, just order. Hurry. | 我随便 快点吧 快点 |
[10:47] | I thought you weren’t in a rush to go to the police. | 我还以为你不急着去警察局呢 |
[10:50] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[10:52] | Lesli? Oh, my God. | 莱斯利 我的天 |
[10:55] | What are you doing in Rosewood? | 你在玫瑰镇做什么 |
[10:57] | – I was summoned by the police. – What? Why? | -我是被警察传唤来的 -什么 为什么 |
[10:59] | What do you mean, why? You made me an accomplice to a crime. | 你说为什么 你让我成了共犯 |
[11:02] | – But you didn’t do anything. – Yes, I did. | -但你什么也没做 -不 我做了 |
[11:04] | I made the mistake of complimenting a stranger | 我错就错在当年因为称赞 |
[11:06] | on her Dolce & Gabbana stretch pants. | 你的杜嘉班纳裤子很好看而认识了你 |
[11:08] | ‘And now, everything that I have worked for’ | 现在 我努力获得的所有东西 |
[11:10] | my fellowship, my teaching position, my reputation | 我的研究员职位 教职 名誉 |
[11:13] | they’re all in jeopardy | 都岌岌可危 |
[11:14] | ‘because I actually saw you as the victim.’ | 因为我真的以为你是受害者 |
[11:16] | You, you conniving little bitch! | 都是你 你这个死贱人 |
[11:18] | Whoa, easy. This is her first day home. | 火气别这么大 她今天刚回来 |
[11:20] | Sorry, I forgot the champagne. | 对不起 我忘记开香槟来庆祝了 |
[11:22] | Get a grip, Lesli. | 说话放干净点 莱斯利 |
[11:23] | Mona never made up that plan to hurt you. | 梦娜从来没想过用那个计划来害你 |
[11:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:25] | You think I actually wanted perjury on my resume? | 你觉得我是存心作伪证来抹黑自己的档案吗 |
[11:28] | I don’t know what that means | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[11:28] | but I really don’t like your tone. | 但我真的不喜欢你这态度 |
[11:29] | Who gives a crap what you like, you bag of hair. | 我管你喜欢什么 你个贱人 |
[11:31] | Guys, stop. | 你们别吵了 |
[11:33] | Lesli, I’m sorry about all this, I swear. | 莱斯利 我很抱歉 我发誓 |
[11:35] | – I’ll call you later– – Don’t. | -我待会儿打给你 -别 |
[11:37] | If you ever try to reach out to me | 你要是再试图联系我 |
[11:39] | or you mention my name to anyone ever again | 或者向别人提起我 |
[11:41] | and you will live to regret it. | 你就等着把肠子悔青吧 |
[11:43] | I believe in payback too. | 我相信恶有恶报 |
[11:52] | I mean, she acts like being questioned by the police | 她表现得好像去警察局被问个话 |
[11:54] | is the same thing Mona’s been through. | 跟梦娜经历的那些一样痛苦 |
[11:56] | And then she turns it on me. Me. | 而且她还朝着我发飙 朝着我 |
[11:58] | I’m like, “Hello! I should be biting your head off, freak. | 我心里想 我才恨不得胖揍你一顿 怪胎 |
[12:00] | You’re the one who testified against me.” Am I wrong? | 你才是那个指证我的人好吧 我错了吗 |
[12:04] | Okay, unless you’re texting me the answer, you’re rude. | 除非你在发短信给我 不然也太没礼貌了 |
[12:06] | Wha.. I’m sorry, um…Toby’s not back ’til Monday. | 什么 对不起 托比礼拜一才回来 |
[12:10] | That’s a really long time to wait. | 还要等好久 |
[12:12] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[12:15] | Eww, why would you say that? | 你为什么要说这个 |
[12:16] | I didn’t say anything, I just smiled. | 我什么也没说啊 我就笑了笑 |
[12:19] | Well, your cup may runneth over, but mine is bone dry. | 看你这滋润的样子 我已经干涸了 |
[12:22] | Eww, why? Did you and Caleb have a fight? | 怎么了 你跟凯勒吵架了吗 |
[12:25] | No, we don’t even fight anymore. | 不 我们连架都不吵了 |
[12:26] | He treats me like some cracked egg | 他对我避之不及 |
[12:28] | that fell out of a robin’s nest. | 就像鸟巢下的碎鸟蛋似的 |
[12:33] | – Who’s that? – Mona. | -是谁 -梦娜 |
[12:35] | She’s scared of Alison and Lesli Stone now. | 她现在特别怕艾莉森和莱斯利·斯通 |
[12:37] | Uh, just stay out of it. | 别管这事儿了 |
[12:39] | Hell no, Lesli is a freaking lunatic | 当然不行 莱斯利就是个疯子 |
[12:41] | who needs a serious reality check. | 是个需要好好看清现实的疯子 |
[12:43] | Mona was locked in a hole by someone who is still out there. | 梦娜被人困在洞里 那人还逍遥法外 |
[12:45] | Her friend should forgive her. | 她朋友该原谅她 |
[12:47] | That’s not staying out of it. | 这可不算置身事外 |
[12:49] | Spencer, we can’t have Mona quaking in her boots | 斯宾塞 我们不能一边让她担惊受怕 |
[12:51] | when we need that boot to kick the doors down at Radley. | 一边又得通过她踢开拉德里的门 |
[12:53] | I mean, I’m not going back to that shredding place | 我不想回到那个破地方 |
[12:55] | and Mona knows Radley more than any of us. | 而梦娜比我们谁都了解拉德里 |
[12:57] | Does she have any idea who could be posing as Ali’s dead brother? | 她知道谁可能装作艾莉过世的哥哥吗 |
[13:00] | Don’t say dead. | 别说过世 |
[13:02] | Charles isn’t dead dead until we find something to prove it. | 除非查到证据 不然查尔斯不算真死 |
[13:08] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[13:09] | It’s not your cookie. | 不是你的曲奇 |
[13:12] | Okay, first you’re sexting Toby like some dog in heat | 好吧 你先是像发情母狗一样和托比发调情短信 |
[13:15] | and then you’re gumming at your dessert like my grandma. | 又是像我奶奶一样用牙床吃甜点 |
[13:17] | How long do you want that cookie to last? | 你上一次想吃曲奇是什么时候的事了 |
[13:19] | We’re not talking about me, okay? | 我们没在讨论我好吗 |
[13:21] | The subject is Charles, and it’s not gonna be easy | 主题是查尔斯 而且不论有没有梦娜 |
[13:23] | breaking into Radley with or without Mona. | 要闯入拉德里都不容易 |
[13:27] | Are you buzzed? | 你放空了吗 |
[13:29] | What? No, Hanna, focus. | 什么 没有 汉娜 要专心 |
[13:31] | You have the same look in your eyes | 你眼神刚和我政府课的 |
[13:32] | as this girl in my government class | 女同学一模一样 |
[13:34] | who hums and makes chokers out of paper clips. | 她边哼哼边用回形针做项链 |
[13:36] | I’m not humming, I’m just.. I’m missing Toby. | 我没哼哼 我只是 在想托比 |
[13:41] | Well, Dr. Oz says sex is a drug too, Spencer. | 好吧 奥兹医生说性爱也是毒品 |
[13:44] | Maybe you should figure that one out. | 也许你得好好想想 |
[13:55] | I like. Are, uh, dolls your thing? | 我喜欢 你喜欢玩偶吗 |
[13:59] | No. Actually, I find them pretty creepy | 不是 其实我觉得它们很诡异 |
[14:02] | but, um…it’s this new thing I’m trying. | 但也算是我刚开始尝试 |
[14:05] | Embracing the creepy. | 接受诡异 |
[14:06] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[14:08] | I, um, did this project last year, where I took vegetables | 我去年做了一件事 拿些蔬菜 |
[14:11] | and did a photo progression as they rotted. | 等它们腐烂拍了一组图 |
[14:13] | That sounds pretty cool. How’d it turn out? | 听上去很棒 结果如何 |
[14:15] | I had a smelly apartment and a major fruit-fly problem | 公寓馊了 闹果蝇灾 |
[14:18] | but other than that it was okay. | 但其他还行 |
[14:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:29] | Sorry, uh, the shadow was across your face | 抱歉 你脸上阴影交错 |
[14:32] | and I just couldn’t help myself. | 我情不自禁就拍了 |
[14:36] | In honor of us diving into things that scare us.. | 为了庆祝我们投入到我们害怕的事情中 |
[14:39] | …would you be up to having dinner with me tonight? | 你今晚想和我共进晚餐吗 |
[14:44] | Clark, uh.. | 克拉克 |
[14:45] | that’s a really nice offer, but I can’t. | 你真是一番好意 但我不行 |
[14:50] | I’m just.. I’m not dating. | 我只是 还不想约会 |
[14:52] | At least not for a while. | 至少得缓一阵子 |
[14:54] | This past year has been really difficult | 过去一年很难过 |
[14:57] | and without having…to go into all the details– | 我还走不出这些事情 |
[14:59] | No, I know. | 我明白 |
[15:01] | I-I recognized you. From the news. | 我在新闻里认出你了 |
[15:05] | I didn’t wanna bring it up when we first met. | 我不想初次见面就提起 |
[15:07] | I figured it’s probably hard enough for you. | 我想你可能很不容易 |
[15:11] | I didn’t wanna make you feel self-conscious. | 我不想让你难为情 |
[15:14] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[15:17] | You don’t have to. | 没必要 |
[15:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:27] | Uh, there’s bike rides and lake activities | 骑自行车 湖泊活动 |
[15:31] | I mean there’s even an overnight. | 甚至可能要过夜 |
[15:33] | You’re not scared of being in the woods after sundown, are you? | 你不会害怕日落后还待在树林里 是吧 |
[15:36] | No, I have been in the woods. | 是 我在树林待过很久 |
[15:39] | I just don’t think I’m gonna be going back | 但我不想没有警察保护 |
[15:40] | without a police escort. | 就回树林 |
[15:42] | They’re watching me all the time. | 他们总盯着我 |
[15:43] | They’re watching out for you, Alison. | 他们是为了保护你 艾莉森 |
[15:46] | You’re not the person they’re trying to catch. | 而不是想要抓你 |
[15:50] | Look, if you don’t wanna do it– | 听着 如果你不想 |
[15:51] | It’s not that I don’t want to. I just.. | 不是我不想 我只是 |
[15:54] | Do you remember the church, Ali? | 你还记得教堂吗 艾莉 |
[15:56] | I recommended you for this. No one gave any pushback. | 我建议你这么做 别让任何人给你压力 |
[16:00] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[16:02] | Well, there were a few people | 有一些人 他们不会 |
[16:03] | who didn’t say, “Yay”, right away | 立刻表达出喜悦 |
[16:05] | but I took advantage of the silence. | 我就很享受沉默 |
[16:10] | I really believe you can make a difference with these kids. | 我真相信你和这些孩子们一起就能改变 |
[16:18] | Hey, dad. Uh, you remember Lorenzo? | 爸 你记得洛伦佐吗 |
[16:21] | – Hey there. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:24] | Is this your idea of a replacement? | 这就是你的后备吗 |
[16:26] | Thought if you lodged a complaint about one cop | 以为你抱怨了一个警察 |
[16:28] | you could swap him out for someone closer to your own age? | 就准备换一个跟你年龄相仿的人吗 |
[16:31] | That’s not what I told you. | 我不是这么跟你说的 |
[16:32] | You claimed that cop insulted you. | 你声称那警察羞辱你 |
[16:33] | – He did. – Whoa, wait. | -确实是 -慢着 |
[16:35] | – Who did? – Uh, you can leave now. | -是谁 -你可以走了 |
[16:37] | – Thank you. – Why? | -谢谢 -为什么 |
[16:39] | The last time I checked, this was still my house. | 我记得这还是我的房子吧 |
[16:43] | Goodbye, Lorenzo. | 再见 洛伦佐 |
[17:00] | Okay, do you have anything that you might wanna put on a resume? | 你有什么想写在简历上的吗 |
[17:02] | Any small job you had before, uh.. | 你之前打过的任何零工 |
[17:05] | I mean, I babysat for my neighbors’ kids. | 我照看过邻居的孩子 |
[17:08] | That, uh, that may not be enough. | 这可能不够 |
[17:10] | Caleb, she was 14 when she ran away from home. | 凯勒 她离家时才14岁 |
[17:13] | She’s looking to be emancipated. | 她想获得自由 |
[17:15] | No one expects her to have started a hedge fund. | 没人期望她开始做对冲基金 |
[17:17] | No, but they do expect her to have a job | 没错 但期望她找份工作 |
[17:18] | where she can support herself and a high school diploma. | 自食其力 拿到高中文凭 |
[17:21] | – We should go. – No, wait. | -我们该走了 -不 慢着 |
[17:24] | Caleb, you were able to do this. | 凯勒 你可以帮她 |
[17:26] | Yeah, and that’s how I know it’s not an easy process. | 没错 所以我知道这有多么不容易 |
[17:29] | Look, if you’re only a couple of months away from turning 18 | 如果你还有几个月就满18岁了 |
[17:31] | I would say just go home and wait it out– | 我会建议你回家干等 |
[17:33] | No, she’s not waiting it out. | 不 她不会干等的 |
[17:35] | She’s lost enough time, every moment is precious. | 她迷失够久了 现在每一刻都很珍贵 |
[18:20] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么了 |
[18:22] | Nothing. Nothing. It was my fault. | 没事 是我的错 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | I thought about blowing it off.. | 我想过不去 |
[18:38] | but there are only so many family dinners you can skip. | 但有家庭聚餐的机会不多 |
[18:41] | So I went. | 所以我去了 |
[18:43] | And the questions started. | 但问题来了 |
[18:46] | I told everyone I lost my job | 我告诉大家我下岗了 |
[18:48] | and I was actively looking for another. | 我很积极地找工作 |
[18:51] | I came so close to raiding my sister’s medicine chest. | 我差点就洗劫了我妹妹的药柜 |
[18:55] | Then I realized.. | 然后我意识到… |
[18:57] | I’d already delivered the bad news. | 我已经告诉了他们坏消息 |
[19:00] | Nobody blinked. | 没人在意 |
[19:03] | Putting it out there right away.. | 马上告诉别人… |
[19:05] | it helped. | 很有用 |
[19:11] | Uh, I’m Dean and I’m an addict. | 我是迪恩 是个瘾君子 |
[19:13] | Hi, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[19:14] | I just got back from a family event myself. | 我刚参加完我们家的活动 |
[19:16] | My older brother’s wedding. | 我哥的婚礼 |
[19:19] | I have a lot of the same issues that Sheldon has. | 我和谢尔顿有着许多类似的问题 |
[19:20] | Some old grudges and some new ones. | 一些积怨 一些新仇 |
[19:23] | I could feel everybody wondering if I was high. | 我感觉得到大家在想我是不是嗨了 |
[19:26] | Expecting me to be the same person | 大家觉得我和以前一样 |
[19:27] | that showed up to anything without a buzz on. | 在哪里都表现得像嗨过似的 |
[19:30] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:32] | The refreshments are for after the meeting. | 点心是供谈话结束后享用的 |
[19:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:42] | Okay, I may have gone a little overboard. | 我也许有点过头了 |
[19:44] | I’ve got over eight rolls in here. | 胶卷已经超过八个了 |
[19:46] | Well, here, I’ll help hang ’em up. Gimme a couple. | 来 我帮你挂起来 给我几个 |
[19:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:12] | Aria. You wanna wait ’til they dry? | 艾瑞亚 要不要等底片干了再看 |
[20:14] | You’re making me nervous. | 你让我很紧张啊 |
[20:17] | No, they look great. | 不 拍得很不错啊 |
[20:19] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪 |
[20:20] | I just have to make a quick phone call. | 我只是要去打个电话 |
[20:26] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[20:27] | Clark may have taken a picture of A. | 克拉克可能拍到了A的照片 |
[20:28] | Whoa, slow down. Who’s Clark? | 说慢点 克拉克是谁 |
[20:30] | ‘The guy that I met in the Hollis photo lab.’ | 就是我在赫里斯冲印中心认识的那个人 |
[20:31] | We-we went to a junkyard to take some pictures | 我们去垃圾场拍照 |
[20:34] | and I’m pretty sure that A followed us there. | 我很肯定A尾随我们到那 |
[20:35] | And Clark got A on camera? | 然后克拉克拍到了A的照片吗 |
[20:37] | By accident, but I-I can’t examine the negatives | 无意中拍到的 但我没法保持冷静地 |
[20:39] | without looking like a freak, so maybe I should just tell him | 检查底片 也许我该告诉他 |
[20:41] | what’s going on and that way– | 到底怎么回事 这样… |
[20:42] | No! Don’t. | 不 别说 |
[20:44] | Aria, if you say anything | 艾瑞亚 如果你说出去 |
[20:45] | Sarah’s gonna be the one who gets targeted. | 莎拉就会有危险 |
[20:47] | I’m the one that’s being followed. | 可我现在被人跟踪啊 |
[20:49] | I left Rosewood for an hour and A was all over it. | 我才离开玫瑰镇一小时 A就跟来了 |
[20:51] | Why don’t you just print the photos out | 不如你把照片打印出来 |
[20:53] | and we’ll look at them. | 然后我们看看 |
[20:54] | They’re not mine, Em. | 照片不是我的 艾米 |
[20:55] | So, borrow them. Okay? | 那就借用一下吧 |
[20:57] | Clark’s not gonna miss them for one night. | 借用一晚 克拉克应该没问题的 |
[20:59] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[21:06] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:06] | Yeah, it’s all good. | 没事 很好 |
[21:08] | Okay. Where were we? | 那好 我们说到哪了 |
[21:11] | I can’t fake havin’ a job. | 我不能假装有工作 |
[21:13] | What if they wanna call my boss? | 如果他们要给我老板打电话呢 |
[21:17] | Give them my number. | 把我号码给他们 |
[21:18] | What are you gonna say? | 你要怎么说 |
[21:20] | That she works for me at my web design company. | 就说她在我的网页设计公司上班 |
[21:23] | You’re willing to cover for her? | 你愿意帮她掩饰吗 |
[21:25] | It’s not a cover. It’s minimum wage. | 不是掩饰 只有最低工资 |
[21:29] | You start tomorrow. | 明天开始上班 |
[21:34] | Hey, Lesli, it’s Hanna again. | 莱斯利 还是我 汉娜 |
[21:38] | I’m wondering if you… got my message | 我在想你是否收到我的短信 |
[21:41] | or if you just don’t wanna meet, but.. | 或者你只是不想见我 但是 |
[21:46] | Never mind. | 没关系了 |
[21:55] | Look, before we do this, can I just say one thing? | 开始之前 我能先说句话吗 |
[22:00] | Sure. | 好 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:04] | I was way outta line this morning. | 今早我说的话太过分了 |
[22:06] | You are not the source of my anger. | 你不是我生气的原因 |
[22:08] | Clearly, you got more screwed over by that Mona stunt | 显然 梦娜把你整得比我还惨 |
[22:10] | than I did, and if you found a way to forgive her– | 如果你已经能原谅她 |
[22:13] | I have. | 我原谅她了 |
[22:15] | And it would be great if you could too. | 如果你也能原谅她 那就太好了 |
[22:17] | That… may not happen overnight. | 一夜之间也许无法原谅 |
[22:23] | Mona’s complicated. Okay? | 梦娜很让人难懂 |
[22:26] | But she is not the real monster here. | 但真正的坏人并不是她 |
[22:29] | That person hasn’t been caught yet. | 罪魁祸首还没抓到 |
[22:31] | Maybe you’re right.. | 也许你说得对 |
[22:32] | but I still can’t help but wonder if that.. | 可我还是忍不住想知道 |
[22:36] | Radley place helped Mona or made her worse. | 拉德里是帮了梦娜还是令她情况更糟 |
[22:40] | Well, she’s not the only one. | 不止她一人 |
[22:41] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[22:42] | That nut house may have closed down | 那精神病院可能已经关闭了 |
[22:44] | but it still holds all the answers. | 但是所有的答案仍然在那 |
[22:46] | Answers to what? | 什么答案 |
[22:49] | I thought the police… ask the questions. | 不是警察才问问题吗 |
[22:53] | Taking matters into your own hands is exactly what got | 想完全靠自己解决问题正是你的朋友梦娜 |
[22:55] | your friend Mona into trouble in the first place. | 招致麻烦的罪魁祸首 |
[23:00] | Ready to hit the road? | 准备要走了吗 |
[23:02] | Yup. Actually… | 嗯 其实 |
[23:05] | now I can’t remember if I dumped out | 我忘了有没有扔掉 |
[23:06] | the last of the solution. | 最后一瓶溶解液 |
[23:08] | Hang tight, I’ll check. | 等我一下 我去看看 |
[23:09] | – Okay? – Alright. | -好吗 -好 |
[23:16] | We’re all good. | 一切都没问题 |
[23:25] | Are you sure you don’t wanna come in? | 真的不要进去吗 |
[23:27] | Mmm, pass. | 不用了 |
[23:28] | The last time I saw that gate | 上次在你家门口的时候 |
[23:29] | your mother was tossing my duffle bag through it. | 你妈妈把我行李袋扔过来 |
[23:32] | Aiming for my head. | 正中我的脑袋 |
[23:34] | Well, she’s mellowed out a bit since then. | 从那之后 她就消气了 |
[23:36] | Oh, I doubt it. | 表示怀疑 |
[23:37] | Uh, if your family did mellow | 如果你的家人真的消气了 |
[23:38] | I wouldn’t be driving you home right now. | 我现在就不会送你回家了 |
[23:43] | Look, I haven’t been to a meeting in a while. | 我有段时间没去参加会谈了 |
[23:46] | And it was just for some reassurance. | 只是为了消除疑虑 |
[23:49] | I thought it was the free food. | 不是为了免费食物吗 |
[23:52] | I’m just really tired of living | 我只是真的厌倦了 |
[23:53] | in a state of permanent anxiety. | 生活在永久的焦虑状态下 |
[23:55] | If a few bites of a cookie can get me through my day | 如果吃几口饼干能让我安心一整天 |
[23:58] | and help me sleep– | 助我入睡 |
[23:59] | It doesn’t work like that. You can’t rationalize. | 事实并非如此 别以此为借口 |
[24:03] | Uh, you’re either in or you’re out. | 是就是 不是就不是 |
[24:04] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[24:07] | But when you’ve been yanked out of one nightmare | 但当你从一个噩梦中被拽出来 |
[24:09] | and then shoved into another– | 然后又被推进另一个噩梦当中 |
[24:10] | You’re right. It sucks. | 你说得对 那很难受 |
[24:15] | Yeah, but you’re strong, Spencer.. | 没错 但是你很坚强 斯宾塞 |
[24:17] | stronger than you think. | 比你想象中地还要坚强 |
[24:19] | Please… just don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[24:21] | Why? Why don’t you believe that? | 为什么 为什么你就是不相信呢 |
[24:31] | I gave something to you a long time ago and you never used it. | 很久以前我很给过你一样东西 你却从未用过 |
[24:36] | My number. | 我的号码 |
[24:38] | Maybe next time you can’t sleep or.. | 也许下次你睡不着 或是 |
[24:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:51] | Can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 能 |
[25:00] | Can you throw that out? | 能帮我扔掉吗 |
[25:05] | You’re the first girl to toss her cookies in my car. | 你是第一个把饼干扔在我车里的女生 |
[25:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:37] | Mona? Is that you? | 梦娜 是你吗 |
[25:41] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:46] | It’s a card for Alison. | 只是要给艾莉森一张贺卡 |
[25:49] | I know it’s totally retro, but e-mails can be deleted | 我知道这太复古了 不过电子邮件可以被删掉 |
[25:51] | and she would never take my calls, so.. | 而且她也一直不接我的电话 所以 |
[25:55] | You look great, Spencer. | 你看上去很不错 斯宾塞 |
[25:57] | Much better than the last time I saw you. | 比我上次见到你时好多了 |
[25:59] | I was on a hospital gurney. | 我住过院了 |
[26:01] | Yeah, me too, but you looked more graceful being rolled. | 是的 我也是 但是你住过之后好多了 |
[26:08] | Mona…can I ask you something? | 梦娜 我能问你点事吗 |
[26:13] | You were in that dollhouse longer than any of us. | 你在那个玩偶之家的时间比我们都长 |
[26:16] | So do you think that it’s possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[26:18] | or could there be a chance | 哪怕是很小的可能性 |
[26:19] | that there was another girl that was trapped down there? | 那个地方还关着另一个女孩 |
[26:21] | Not Sara Harvey, but a-a younger girl | 我不是说莎拉·哈维 而是一个更年轻的女孩 |
[26:24] | maybe 11 or 12. | 大约十一二岁 |
[26:25] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[26:27] | I-I-I have this image in my head of a young girl. | 我脑子里一直有一个小女孩的画面 |
[26:30] | She looks a lot like a young Alison and she’s.. | 她看上去很像艾莉森小时候 而且她 |
[26:32] | guiding me towards this creepy room | 带我去了一间很诡异的房间 |
[26:34] | with these rusted bathtubs. | 有很多生锈的浴缸 |
[26:36] | I think that everyone that was trapped | 我觉得所有被困在那里的人 |
[26:37] | in that place escaped, Spencer. | 都已经跑出来了 斯宾塞 |
[26:39] | Okay, but what about that room? Have you ever seen it? | 好吧 但那个房间呢 你见过吗 |
[26:42] | It’s got a couple of drains on the floor | 地上有很多水管 |
[26:43] | and the walls are tiled, there’s broken furniture everywhere | 墙上贴了瓷砖 到处都是旧家具 |
[26:45] | and God knows what horrible things happened down there. | 鬼知道那里发生过什么可怕的事情 |
[26:48] | No. I haven’t seen it, but.. | 没有 我没见过 不过 |
[26:52] | it sounds terrifying. | 听上去挺吓人的 |
[26:53] | It is. | 没错 |
[26:56] | Maybe it doesn’t exist. | 或许根本不存在 |
[26:59] | I just.. I felt like I had been in there before. | 我只是觉得我好像以前去过那里 |
[27:02] | I think it must live in your head. | 我觉得是你自己想象出来的 |
[27:06] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:09] | – Goodnight. – Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[27:25] | So? How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[27:27] | She said it would take a while for my PFE to go through, but.. | 她说我的健康报告审查需要一段时间 不过 |
[27:30] | that I could stay with you and your mom in the meantime. | 这段时间我可以和你还有你妈妈住在一起 |
[27:32] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[27:33] | Okay, we have to do something special tonight. | 好吧 我们今天晚上要做点特别的事 |
[27:37] | How do you want to celebrate your freedom? | 你想怎么庆祝你的自由呢 |
[27:39] | Let’s make it permanent. | 要弄一个能永远不变的 |
[27:48] | We’re not leaving here | 找不到查尔斯的线索 |
[27:49] | until we find something about Charles. | 我们决不能离开 |
[27:55] | God, what did they keep down here? | 天哪 他们在这里放了什么东西 |
[27:58] | Or should I say who? | 或者应该说关了什么人 |
[27:59] | Patient records. | 病人记录 |
[28:01] | Only the staff was allowed in the basement, not us. | 只有这里的人员才能到地下室 我们不行 |
[28:04] | I guarantee Mona’s been down here. | 我打赌梦娜一定来过这 |
[28:06] | Yeah, where is she? | 是啊 她在哪 |
[28:06] | I thought she was supposed to be our tour guide. | 她不是应该给我们当向导吗 |
[28:09] | She wanted to come, but her mom’s attached at the hip. | 她也想来 不过她妈妈看得她很紧 |
[28:12] | They, like, shower together. | 甚至 洗澡都一起 |
[28:18] | God, why are all these doors locked? | 天哪 这些门怎么都锁起来了 |
[28:23] | Spence, what’s wrong? | 斯宾塞 怎么了 |
[28:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:30] | Wait, that door’s open. | 等等 那扇门开着 |
[28:51] | – That’s how I know this place. – What? | -怪不得我知道这个地方 -怎么了 |
[28:55] | It was in Radley, not the dollhouse. | 是在拉德里 而不是玩偶之家 |
[28:56] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这里 |
[29:06] | I know this room. | 我知道这个房间 |
[29:07] | Well, then, why am I the only one doing anything? | 那为什么只让我一个人干事情 |
[29:09] | Can you help me? This is heavy. | 你能帮帮我吗 这个很重 |
[29:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:18] | Okay, once it dries | 好了 等它干了以后 |
[29:20] | put this cream on it every day. | 每天涂一次这个膏 |
[29:22] | Every day. | 每天哦 |
[29:26] | That looks amazing, I love it. | 太漂亮了 我很喜欢 |
[29:28] | – Your turn. – What? No. | -该你了 -什么 不行 |
[29:31] | Come on. I saw you eyeing that mermaid with the harpoon. | 得了吧 我看见你一直盯着那个有鱼叉的美人鱼 |
[29:34] | And if my mom ever found out I got a tattoo, she’d harpoon me. | 要是我妈妈知道我有纹身了 她会用鱼叉叉我的 |
[29:37] | So get a small one. In a place she’ll never see. | 那就纹个小的 纹在她看不见的地方 |
[29:55] | What does this one mean? | 这个是什么意思 |
[29:56] | That is the Japanese symbol for courage. | 这个是日语勇气的意思 |
[29:59] | It’s got your name on it. | 上面有你的名字 |
[30:01] | No, but it could. Have a seat. | 不是 不过可以 坐吧 |
[30:08] | Could you hold my phone? | 能帮我拿一下电话吗 |
[30:12] | Where do you want it? | 你想纹在哪 |
[30:17] | Maybe right…here. | 就这里吧 |
[30:19] | It’s just really tender. | 只不过这里很敏感 |
[30:21] | Well, it ain’t gonna hurt any less with a needle in it. | 放上针后也不会太疼 |
[30:24] | How about something a little closer to the good China? | 要不要纹点更中国风的东西 |
[30:32] | Un-friggin’-believable. | 难以置信 |
[30:34] | Radley has files on patients who’ve been dead | 拉德里连石器时代的病人记录都有 |
[30:36] | since the Stone Age but nothing from six stupid years ago? | 却没有六年前的吗 |
[30:41] | Stop. I found it. | 等等 我找到了 |
[30:42] | C. DiLaurentis. I got it. | C·迪劳伦提斯 我找到了 |
[30:46] | What’s it say? | 什么怎么说 |
[30:49] | Spencer, talk to me. Is he dead or not? | 斯宾塞 说话啊 他死了没有 |
[30:52] | Yeah, he’s dead. | 是的 他死了 |
[30:55] | – What am I looking at? – It’s a work order. | -我看的是什么 -是工作单 |
[30:57] | The courier who transported his organs. | 运送他器官的人 |
[30:59] | So what? That doesn’t mean squat. | 那又怎样 这不能说明什么 |
[31:01] | Hanna, you can’t donate your heart, liver and both kidneys | 汉娜 捐了心脏 肝 两个肾之后 |
[31:04] | and still play Boggle in the Radley rec room, he’s dead. | 还能在拉德里玩填字游戏吗 他死了 |
[31:07] | Well, someone is pretending to be him, so who is it? | 有人在假扮他 是谁啊 |
[31:09] | – Who is Charles? – I don’t know. | -谁是查尔斯 -我不知道 |
[31:11] | This is just a bunch of medical files. | 这里只有一堆医疗文件 |
[31:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[31:25] | Oh, my God. Is that a kneecap? | 天哪 那是膝盖骨吗 |
[31:27] | – Don’t touch it. – Why would I touch it? | -别碰它 -我怎么会碰呢 |
[31:32] | Spencer, where are you going? | 斯宾塞 你要去哪 |
[31:33] | If you leave me alone here, I– | 你要是敢把我一个人留在这 我就 |
[31:34] | Just shut up. I’m just getting something to fish it out. | 闭嘴 我是拿东西把它捞出来 |
[31:36] | Fish it out? I don’t wanna see what it’s connected to. | 捞出来 我可不想看到它连着的东西 |
[31:43] | Spencer. Spencer, stop. Please, stop. | 斯宾塞 斯宾塞 不要 求你别捞了 |
[31:47] | Breathe, breathe, it’s a doll. | 没事 没事 是个玩偶 |
[31:49] | – What? – It’s a Resusci Anne. | -什么 -是个模型 |
[31:52] | Well, w-w-what-what is that? Like a-a blowup thingy? | 那是什么 能吹气的吗 |
[31:55] | No, you blow into it, they use it to teach CPR. | 往里吹气的 是用来教别人做心肺复苏的 |
[32:00] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[32:01] | It’s probably something you woke out of hibernation | 可能是你的尖叫把什么东西 |
[32:03] | with your screaming. | 吵醒了 |
[32:57] | I totally could have dropped this off at church. | 我本来可以把这个送到教堂的 |
[32:59] | Why make you leave your house if you don’t have to? | 没必要自己跑一趟的话何必要出门呢 |
[33:02] | Because I want to…leave. | 因为我想出去 |
[33:06] | I don’t even know how to apologize for him. | 我甚至都不知道该怎么替他道歉 |
[33:09] | That was so wrong. | 他做得太不对了 |
[33:11] | Alison, your father’s not angry with me. | 艾莉森 你父亲不是生我的气 |
[33:14] | Or you. | 也不是生你的气 |
[33:17] | He’s angry with himself. | 他是在生自己的气 |
[33:19] | He failed to protect his own family and.. | 他没能保护好自己的家人 而且 |
[33:22] | that’s gotta hurt. | 这会很难过 |
[33:26] | Well, it wouldn’t hurt us as much if he’d just admit it. | 如果他能承认的话 我们也不会太伤心 |
[33:31] | Hey, did you notice who was on site today? | 你注意到今天谁在那吗 |
[33:33] | At the curb? | 路边那 |
[33:35] | I got the goon who was on your beat | 我让负责保护你的那个笨蛋 |
[33:37] | to trade shifts with another officer. | 跟另一位警官换班了 |
[33:40] | Her name’s Lydia. She’s nice. | 她叫莉迪亚 人很好 |
[33:44] | You’ll like her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[33:47] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[33:50] | I wanted to. | 我想这么做 |
[34:59] | We should probably call my mom, let her know we’re on our way. | 我们该给我妈妈打电话告诉她我们在路上了 |
[35:05] | – Sara, what’s wrong? – I read the text you got. | -莎拉 怎么了 -我看到你的短信了 |
[35:08] | From Aria. | 艾瑞亚发给你的 |
[35:09] | What text? | 什么短信 |
[35:15] | I saw her too. | 我也看到她了 |
[35:16] | I’ve seen her a couple times. | 我看到她好几次 |
[35:18] | When we went to Caleb’s apartment.. | 我们去凯勒的公寓时 |
[35:20] | …there was someone across the street in a black hoodie. | 我看到街对面有个人穿着黑色连帽衫 |
[35:22] | Okay, Sara, let’s not do this here, okay? | 莎拉 我们不要在这里说这个好吗 |
[35:25] | We’ll talk about it when we get home. | 等我们回家再谈 |
[35:27] | We’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[35:31] | Sara. Sara, wait! | 莎拉 莎拉 等等 |
[35:34] | Spencer, come on. Like, could we just go? | 斯宾塞 快点走好吗 |
[35:37] | I don’t need any more proof he’s dead. | 我不需要其他他死亡的证据了 |
[35:39] | We knew that already, but we don’t know | 我们已经确定他死了 但我们不知道 |
[35:40] | who Charles was close to, who he hung out with. | 查尔斯跟谁亲近 跟谁一起玩 |
[35:43] | We’re never gonna know that. | 这我们怎么会知道 |
[35:44] | Radley doesn’t put out a yearbook. | 拉德里又不会出年鉴 |
[35:46] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[35:50] | Okay, that was definitely not an animal. | 那肯定不是动物吧 |
[35:51] | I’m leaving here now. | 我想马上走 |
[35:58] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[36:01] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你不要这样 |
[36:02] | You’ve been looking all along, haven’t you? | 你不是一直想知道吗 |
[36:04] | What? | 什么 |
[36:05] | For whoever had us down in that bunker. | 到底是谁把我们关进那个仓库里 |
[36:06] | Why didn’t you want me to know? | 你为什么不想让我知道 |
[36:08] | Sara, we’ve been trying to protect you, okay? | 莎拉 我们这样是想保护你 知道吗 |
[36:10] | I’ve been trying to protect you. | 我想保护你 |
[36:12] | I need to protect myself. | 我得自己保护自己 |
[36:14] | I thought we were connecting. How could you keep this from me? | 我还以为我们关系好 你怎么能瞒着我呢 |
[36:17] | I had to. A threatened to hurt you if we told the police | 我是迫不得已 如果告诉警方玩偶之家里的东西 |
[36:20] | what we found in that dollhouse. | A威胁说伤害你 |
[36:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[36:23] | Sara, we’re getting closer to figuring out | 莎拉 我们就快找出 |
[36:25] | who this person is. | 这个人到底是谁了 |
[36:26] | – Soon, we’ll know– – Oh, my God! | -我们很快就会知道 -天哪 |
[36:30] | Come on! | 快走 |
[36:53] | What the hell, Mona? | 你搞什么 梦娜 |
[36:55] | Have you been down here the whole time? | 你一直在这里吗 |
[36:56] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[36:58] | – Answer us! – Just let me go. | -回答我们 -放我走吧 |
[37:00] | Please, I’ll explain later. | 求你了 我以后会解释 |
[37:01] | No, you’re gonna explain right now. | 不 你现在马上就解释清楚 |
[37:02] | Why were you following us? | 你为什么跟踪我们 |
[37:04] | She didn’t want us to find this. | 她不想让我们找到这个 |
[37:05] | Just give it back to me, okay? | 快点还给我好吗 |
[37:06] | This doesn’t have anything to do with you guys. | 这跟你们没有任何关系 |
[37:07] | Why were you stealing your file, Mona? | 你为什么偷你自己的病例 梦娜 |
[37:11] | She wasn’t. | 不是偷她自己的 |
[37:14] | She was stealing Lesli Stone’s. | 她偷的是莱斯利·斯通的 |
[37:15] | Wait, what? Lesli was a patient here too? | 什么 莱斯利也曾是这里的病人吗 |
[37:18] | Yes, and she doesn’t want it to go public. | 对 而且她不想让别人知道 |
[37:20] | Is that how you met her? | 所以你才认识她的吗 |
[37:22] | Lesli Stone was in Radley. When? | 莱斯利·斯通在拉德里待过 什么时候 |
[37:26] | Judging from this, a long time. | 从这个判断 应该很久以前了 |
[37:28] | Long enough to know Mona and Charles. | 久到让她认识梦娜和查尔斯 |
[37:42] | 发信人 汉娜 马上过来 有进展 | |
[37:51] | I’ve got to go to Hanna’s. | 我得去汉娜家 |
[37:52] | – Why? – She’s having a rough night. | -干什么 -她今晚很难过 |
[37:54] | She wants her friends around her. | 想让她的朋友都在身边 |
[37:55] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[37:56] | And will Lorenzo be there to comfort her too? | 洛伦佐也会去那里安慰她吗 |
[37:59] | – I’ve gotta go. – You are not going anywhere. | -我得走了 -你哪里都不许去 |
[38:02] | And if you keep this up, I will take you far away from here. | 如果你继续这样 我会把你送到很远的地方 |
[38:04] | – I mean it. – What? | -我是认真的 -怎么 |
[38:05] | You gonna bury me at Aunt Carol’s farm too? | 你要把我也埋在卡罗尔姨妈的农场里吗 |
[38:08] | Shove me in the ground right next to Charles? | 把我埋在查尔斯边上吗 |
[38:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[38:19] | Am I crazy? That’s a girl, right? | 我没疯吧 那是个女的对吧 |
[38:21] | That’s a bust and it’s Leslie Stone’s. | 那是莱斯利·斯通的半身像 |
[38:23] | Hanna, stop. We barely know anything about that girl. | 别闹 汉娜 我们根本不了解那个姑娘 |
[38:25] | I mean, taking us down in a courtroom is not the same | 在法庭上扳倒我们跟在仓库搞定我们 |
[38:27] | as taking us down to that bunker. | 并不是一回事 |
[38:29] | Aria’s right. I mean, why? Why would she torture us? | 艾瑞亚说得对 她没理由折磨我们啊 |
[38:31] | Because she’s unstable, that’s why. | 因为她状态不稳定 |
[38:33] | That girl’s got bigger mood swings than that.. | 她的精神波动情况比 |
[38:36] | Captain Hook ride at Hershey Park. | 梦幻岛的虎克船长还严重 |
[38:37] | And you forgot to mention that she once shared a room | 你忘记说她曾经在拉德里 |
[38:39] | at Radley with Bethany Young. | 跟宝芬妮·杨是室友了 |
[38:41] | What? | 什么 |
[38:42] | They were roommates | 她们是室友 |
[38:43] | and probably pretty close. | 说不定很亲近 |
[38:45] | Lesli must think that we helped Ali kill Bethany that night | 莱斯利肯定以为那晚我们帮艾莉杀了宝芬妮 |
[38:47] | and then dumped her body in that pit. | 然后帮忙把她的尸体扔到那个坑里了 |
[38:49] | – Your sister did that. – No. | -那是你姐姐干的 -不是 |
[38:50] | Melissa just…buried her alive. | 梅丽莎只是…把她活埋了 |
[38:52] | We still have no idea who bashed her over the head | 我们还是不知道是谁打了她的头 |
[38:54] | and Lesli doesn’t know any of it. | 而莱斯利对此一无所知 |
[38:55] | She probably thinks that Alison did the deed | 她可能以为艾莉森杀了她 |
[38:57] | and we helped her get rid of the body. | 我们帮她处理了尸体 |
[38:59] | But why hide behind Charles’s name? | 但她为什么借查尔斯之名 |
[39:01] | Maybe she was just as close to Charles as she was to Bethany. | 可能她跟查尔斯也很亲近 就跟她跟宝芬妮一样 |
[39:03] | It all comes back to Charles. | 一切都回到查尔斯身上了 |
[39:05] | So was Mona covering for Lesli? | 那梦娜是在帮莱斯利掩盖吗 |
[39:07] | I mean, by stealing her file. | 所以才去偷她的病例 |
[39:09] | Mona said she was doing it to repair their friendship. | 梦娜说她去偷病例是为了挽救她们的友谊 |
[39:12] | Lesli’s got her fooled too. | 莱斯利也把她骗了 |
[39:13] | – Or not. – What about Sara? | -也可能不是 -那莎拉呢 |
[39:15] | I mean, why would Lesli Stone go after a complete stranger? | 莱斯利·斯通为什么对一个陌生人下手 |
[39:18] | It was probably just a rehearsal, Em. | 可能只是练习 艾米 |
[39:19] | Until she could get her hands on the real Alison. | 直到她对真正的艾莉森下手 |
[39:24] | Okay, so what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[39:26] | Well, we know where she lives. | 我们知道她的住处 |
[39:29] | I say we catch her in the act. | 那就去抓她个现行吧 |
[39:31] | How? | 怎么抓 |
[39:38] | I did everything I could, Lesli, I swear. | 我已经尽力了 莱斯利 我发誓 |
[39:40] | Mona, what are you trying to say? | 梦娜 你想说什么 |
[39:43] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[39:44] | What? You’re kidding. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! | 什么 你开什么玩笑 该死该死 |
[39:48] | I asked you to do one thing, Mona, one freaking thing | 我就让你做一件事 梦娜 就一件事 |
[39:51] | and you screwed it up. You screwed it up for me! | 你却搞砸了 你给我搞砸了 |
[39:53] | You always screw everything up! | 你总是什么都搞砸 |