时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So you lied and told me Charlie wasn’t real. | 所以你就撒谎说查理不是真实存在的 |
[00:06] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为那么做是正确的 |
[00:08] | Lesli Stone was in Radley. | 莱斯利·斯通在拉德里待过 |
[00:09] | Long enough to know Mona and Charles. | 久到让她认识梦娜和查尔斯 |
[00:12] | Lesli’s not pretending to be Charles. | 莱斯利并没有假装是查尔斯 |
[00:14] | She’d only heard Charles’ name once. | 她只听到过查尔斯的名字一次 |
[00:15] | The night that Bethany snuck out of Radley and never came back. | 就在宝芬妮偷溜出拉德里再也没回去那晚 |
[00:18] | Charles snuck out that night too. | 那晚查尔斯也溜出去了 |
[00:19] | If you keep this up, I will take you | 如果你继续这样 我会把你 |
[00:21] | far away from here, I mean it. | 送到很远的地方 我是认真的 |
[00:22] | You’re gonna bury me at Aunt Carol’s farm too | 你要把我也埋在卡罗尔姨妈的农场里吗 |
[00:24] | right next to Charles? | 在查尔斯边上吗 |
[00:28] | 亲爱的爸爸 回家给我庆祝生日吧 你应该准备个棒得要死的派对 只有你来哦 爱你的查尔斯 | |
[00:30] | Sara was pretty and poised and perfect. | 她很漂亮很沉着也很完美 |
[00:33] | And everything she gave you | 但是 无论她给予了你什么 |
[00:36] | she took two things away. | 都会双倍讨回来 |
[00:38] | I wished Sara was dead before she disappeared. | 在莎拉消失之前 我就希望她能死掉 |
[00:40] | Maybe you could sell me something | 希望你能卖给我一些东西 |
[00:42] | that would help calm my nerves. | 让我能镇静下来 |
[00:44] | Yeah. What? | 好啊 你要什么 |
[00:45] | Pot. Maybe some brownies. | 大麻 或者大麻布朗尼 |
[00:47] | It’s not just the junkyard, | 不只是废物堆积场 |
[00:48] | I-it’s the bottle of hair color in the dark room, | 还有暗房的那瓶染发膏 |
[00:50] | the text in Sullivan’s office. | 沙利文医生办公室的信息 |
[00:52] | How did A know we were all gonna be there | A怎么能够在确切时间 |
[00:54] | at the exact same time? | 知道我们要去哪 |
[00:56] | Bitch chipped us. | 那贱人给我们装了芯片 |
[00:59] | Hi, this is Alison. | 你好 我是艾莉森 |
[01:00] | I’m not available to take your call. | 我现在无法接听你的电话 |
[01:01] | Please leave me a message. | 请给我留言 |
[01:06] | – You find anything? – Yeah. | -查到了吗 -查到了 |
[01:08] | Most microchips are about the size of a grain of rice | 一般芯片只有米粒大小 |
[01:10] | and all they contain is an ID number, but.. | 上面只写入身份信息 但是 |
[01:13] | …ours feels bigger. | 我们的芯片好像大很多 |
[01:15] | It’s like A modified it | 可能A进行了修改 |
[01:16] | so that he could track our every move. | 所以他可以监控我们每一步 |
[01:18] | Oh, my God! What is that? | 天啊 那是什么 |
[01:20] | Somebody removing their dog’s microchip. | 有人移除他家宠物狗身上芯片的视频 |
[01:22] | We’re gonna have to get it out somehow. | 我们也得想办法把芯片弄出来 |
[01:24] | Yeah, on second thought, maybe we should just keep ours in. | 其实转念一想 也许我们应该保留芯片 |
[01:27] | Maybe we should. | 我觉得也是 |
[01:29] | Spencer, I was joking. | 斯宾塞 我只是开玩笑 |
[01:31] | No, I’m not. | 不 我可没开玩笑 |
[01:32] | A doesn’t know that we know he’s tracking us. | A并不知道我们查出来他在监控我们 |
[01:34] | That’s the only edge that we have over Charles. | 这是我们对抗查尔斯的唯一优势 |
[01:36] | And we have to figure out a way to use it. | 我们得想办法利用这优势 |
[01:39] | That’s your phone. | 是你电话响 |
[01:41] | – Is it Ali? – Mona. | -是艾莉吗 -梦娜 |
[01:45] | We’re on for tomorrow morning. | 我们明早可以行动了 |
[01:46] | Lesli finally agreed to talk to us. | 莱斯利终于同意跟我们谈谈了 |
[01:48] | Okay, Ali has to be there. Charles is her brother. | 好 艾莉也得去 查尔斯是她哥哥 |
[01:50] | – She needs to know he’s alive. – Yeah. | -她得知道她哥哥还活着 -没错 |
[01:51] | And anything else that Lesli can tell us. | 而且莱斯利也许还会告诉我们其他信息 |
[01:54] | She might know who A is. | 她也许知道谁是A |
[01:55] | And not just a name, but his face. | 除了名字 还有A的模样 |
[01:57] | Hi, this is Alison. | 你好 我是艾莉森 |
[01:58] | I’m not available to take your call.. | 我现在无法接听你的电话 |
[02:00] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底去哪了 |
[02:22] | Dad, please, you have to tell me what’s going on. | 爸爸 求求你 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[02:27] | Where were you just now? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[02:30] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[02:32] | Some place safe. | 安全的地方 |
[02:49] | 亲爱的爸爸 回家给我庆祝生日吧 你应该准备个棒得要死的派对 只有你来哦 爱你的查尔斯 | |
[02:57] | He’s alive. | 他没死 |
[03:01] | And he’s coming for us, isn’t he? | 他要来找我们 是吗 |
[03:39] | – Oh, good, you’re up. – Yeah. | -太好了 你起来了 -是啊 |
[03:41] | Um, I was just gonna go to The Brew and pick up | 我打算去咖啡馆 给你和凯勒 |
[03:44] | some muffins for you and Caleb and surprise you. | 买点松饼 给你们一个惊喜 |
[03:46] | I actually have a surprise for you instead. | 我倒是有个惊喜给你 |
[03:50] | Go ahead. Open it. | 打开看看 |
[03:59] | 卡里西米集团 奖学基金 汉娜·玛琳 3万美金 | |
[04:00] | Thirty thousand dollars? | 3万美元 |
[04:02] | It’s your tuition, Hanna. | 你的学费 汉娜 |
[04:05] | I promised you I would figure out how to pay for college. | 我说过会想办法供你上大学的 |
[04:07] | – Didn’t I? – Mom, eh, how did you.. | -对吧 -妈妈 你怎么… |
[04:10] | While you were gone I, um, I applied to every scholarship | 你不在的时候 我 我申请了所有 |
[04:12] | I could find and-and, um.. | 我能找到的奖学金 |
[04:16] | You know, it helped planning for your future | 你知道 为你的将来做打算 |
[04:18] | and believing you still had one. | 相信你有前程 这样很有帮助 |
[04:21] | I can’t believe it. I mean, one of the applications | 我无法相信 我是说 |
[04:22] | actually paid off, literally. | 真的有一个申请成功了 |
[04:25] | Wait. “The Carissimi Group.” | 等一下 “卡里西米集团” |
[04:28] | Why does that sound familiar? | 怎么那么耳熟 |
[04:29] | They probably sponsored a hospital wing or something. | 他们好像还捐助过医院什么的 |
[04:31] | Jason recommended it. He said his mom donated all the time. | 杰森推荐的 他说他妈妈以前一直捐款 |
[04:36] | Well, you at least owe me a hug. | 你至少得给我一个拥抱 |
[04:45] | Seriously getting worried over here, Ali. | 我真的开始担心了 艾莉 |
[04:47] | And we need to talk. Can you just call me back? | 我们得谈谈 你能我回我电话吗 |
[04:51] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[04:54] | It’s Claire, Sara’s friend. We met. | 我是克莱尔 莎拉的朋友 我们见过 |
[04:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I remember. | 对 对 我记得 |
[04:58] | That girl, Sabrina told me | 那女孩 塞布丽娜告诉我 |
[05:00] | that you weren’t working here anymore. | 你不在这工作了 |
[05:01] | I was just about to leave. | 我本来都要走了 |
[05:03] | Y-you were looking for me? | 你 你要找我吗 |
[05:05] | And Sara. | 还有莎拉 |
[05:10] | I-I went by her mom’s a few times | 我已经去过她妈妈家里好几次了 |
[05:12] | but she wouldn’t tell me where she was. | 但是她不肯告诉我她在哪 |
[05:14] | At least not right away. | 至少现在不肯说 |
[05:16] | – Is Sara– – No. | -莎拉… -没 |
[05:18] | No, I just dropped her off at work. | 不 我刚送她去上班了 |
[05:20] | Work? Sara’s got a job? | 上班 莎拉找到工作了 |
[05:23] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[05:25] | God, if I went through what she did, I don’t think | 如果我经历了她这种事 |
[05:27] | I’d remember how to read, never mind be able to– | 我想我都记不得怎么读书了 别提… |
[05:29] | We all remember how to read. | 我们都记得怎么读书 |
[05:32] | No, I mean, that.. | 不 我是说… |
[05:35] | I’m sorry. I don’t know the right thing to say here. | 对不起 我不知道该怎么说才好 |
[05:39] | Of course not. No one does. | 没关系 没人知道 |
[05:44] | Look, Sara and I had some hard times. | 莎拉和我曾有过摩擦 |
[05:48] | But she was my friend. | 但她是我的朋友 |
[05:51] | No one deserved what you guys went through. | 没人应该遭受你们所经历的一切 |
[05:55] | I just wanna see her. | 我只想见见她 |
[05:58] | You still have the same number? I can tell her to call you. | 你还是用原来的号码 我可以让她打给你 |
[06:03] | – Yeah. Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[06:09] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[06:13] | Sara’s not at work right now. | 莎拉现在不在上班 |
[06:15] | She’s at therapy, and I pick her up in two hours. | 她在接受心理治疗 我两小时后去接她 |
[06:30] | Hey, you’re back. | 你回来啦 |
[06:36] | I was actually just leaving. | 我正要出门 |
[06:38] | – Oh, oh. Change your plans. – I can’t. | -那就重新安排一下 -不行 |
[06:42] | Wait. What’s going on? Is your mom home? | 等等 怎么了 你妈妈在家吗 |
[06:45] | No. No, she’s still in Philly. I just.. You have to go. | 不 她还在费城 你得走了 |
[06:48] | I’m sor.. | 对不… |
[06:51] | I’m sorry. You really have to go. | 对不起 你真得走了 |
[06:53] | – I haven’t seen you in days. – I know. | -我好多天没见你了 -我知道 |
[06:55] | And I really wanna catch up | 我真的很想粘着你 |
[06:56] | and I wanna hear all about your police seminar. | 听你说警察研讨会的事情 |
[06:58] | – Maybe tonight? – Hmm. I’m working. | -今晚怎么样 -我要上班 |
[07:05] | – Spence, what’s going on? – Hmm? Nothing. | -斯宾塞 发生什么事了 -没事啊 |
[07:07] | Did something happen when I was out of town? | 我不在镇上的时候 发生了什么吗 |
[07:09] | No. Nothing. No.. | 没 没有… |
[07:12] | I decided that I was gonna write the valedictorian speech | 我决定要写毕业演讲词了 |
[07:14] | and Aria offered to help me | 艾瑞亚说她可以帮我 |
[07:15] | so she’s waiting on me right now. | 现在她正等着我呢 |
[07:19] | We don’t do secrets. You and me. | 我们之间没有秘密 你跟我 |
[07:21] | We tried that before Tanner knew about A | 坦纳知道A的事之前 我们曾相互隐瞒过 |
[07:24] | and…we practically fell apart. | 我们差点因此分手 |
[07:25] | I just don’t wanna go back to that. | 我只是不想重蹈覆辙 |
[07:28] | Neither do I, okay? | 我也不想 好吗 |
[07:32] | – I’ll call you later. – Bye. | -晚点打给你 -再见 |
[07:36] | – You promised she’d be here. – That’s what she told me. | -你保证过她会来 -她是这么告诉我的 |
[07:38] | Call her again. Sorry, this doll’s freaking me out. | 再打给她 不好意思 这娃娃吓到我了 |
[07:41] | I got here as fast as I could. Where’s Lesli? | 我已经尽快赶来了 莱斯利在哪 |
[07:44] | Probably got eaten by one of her rats. | 可能被她的老鼠吃了吧 |
[07:51] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[07:53] | – What? – Leave the doll alone. | -干什么 -别弄那些娃娃了 |
[07:54] | Oh, Lesli just texted me. | 莱斯利发了条短信给我 |
[07:56] | She said she’s made a lot of progress with her stability | 她说她为了稳定自己付出了很多 |
[07:58] | and she thinks that this sort of confrontation | 她觉得这次对质可能 |
[08:00] | might set her back. | 让她功亏一篑 |
[08:01] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[08:02] | Tell her to get her ass over here | 让她麻利点滚过来 |
[08:04] | or I’ll show her a confrontation. | 不然我就让她看看什么才叫”对质” |
[08:05] | Come on. Field trip. | 走 换我们去见她 |
[08:08] | Lesli knows who Charles is, | 莱斯利知道查尔斯在哪 |
[08:09] | and you know where that bitch lives. Let’s go. | 而你知道那贱人住在哪 走吧 |
[08:11] | No one’s going anywhere. Lesli isn’t lying. | 谁说要去了 莱斯利没有说谎 |
[08:14] | That girl is one lost marble away from a major breakdown. | 那姑娘遭受过巨大打击而失去理智 |
[08:17] | Look, I-I swear, Lesli doesn’t know anything else. | 我发誓 莱斯利别的什么也不知道了 |
[08:20] | If she did, she would tell me, and I would tell you. | 如果她知道一定会告诉我 我会告诉你们 |
[08:22] | The night that Bethany and Charles escaped from Radley | 宝芬妮和查尔斯从拉德里逃走的那晚 |
[08:24] | you were with Alison. | 你跟艾莉森在一起 |
[08:26] | Ali told us. You picked her up on the side of the road. | 艾莉告诉我们了 你半路载了她一程 |
[08:28] | You took her to the Lost Woods. | 你带她去了迷失森林 |
[08:30] | So maybe you saw somebody. | 所以也许你看见了什么人 |
[08:31] | Some guy who could have been Charles. | 那人可能就是查尔斯 |
[08:33] | I wish that I did, but no, I didn’t see anybody else. | 我希望我看见了 但我没看见别人 |
[08:36] | What about at Radley? | 那在拉德里呢 |
[08:37] | Someone you talked to stole the A game from you | 你在那儿时 有个你说过话的人 |
[08:39] | while you were there. That is what you said. | 偷走了A的游戏 你是这么说的 |
[08:41] | I-I know I did, but I was on so many drugs. | 我知道我说过 但我那时嗑了太多药 |
[08:44] | I didn’t even know who I was talking to. | 我甚至不知道自己在跟谁说话 |
[08:45] | I mean, half the time, I thought I was | 有一半时间 我以为 |
[08:47] | being haunted by Ali, the other half of the time | 艾莉的鬼魂缠上我了 而另一半时间 |
[08:48] | I thought I was auditioning for “American Idol.” | 我以为自己在面试《美国偶像》 |
[08:56] | You don’t have to see her if you’re not ready. | 如果你没准备好就不必见她 |
[08:58] | – There’s no rush. – No, I want to. | -不用这么着急 -不 我想去 |
[09:02] | I… just don’t even know what we’d say. | 我就是不知道见了面要说些什么 |
[09:05] | It’s been so long. | 好多年没见了 |
[09:06] | I can come with you if you want. | 如果你想的话 我可以陪你一起去 |
[09:08] | Act as a buffer, so it doesn’t get weird. | 如果气氛尴尬 我可以调节一下 |
[09:11] | There’s actually this really cute dessert place | 从这里到考特兰的路上 |
[09:13] | halfway from here to Courtland. | 有一家很不错的甜点店 |
[09:16] | We could meet her there. It’s nice and chill. | 我们可以在那儿见她 还挺不错的 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:26] | – H-how is therapy– – Did we– | -心理治疗怎么样… -我们… |
[09:30] | Sorry. You go. | 不好意思 你先说 |
[09:32] | No. You talk. | 不 你说吧 |
[09:34] | If-if you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[09:37] | Last night, uh, | 昨晚 |
[09:39] | I’m not sure whether I dreamed somethin’ or.. | 我不确定我是在做梦 还是… |
[09:43] | …it actually happened. | 它真的发生了 |
[09:44] | Oh, it happened. | 是真的 |
[09:46] | Um, unless you want it to be a dream. | 除非你希望那是个梦 |
[09:48] | – Then we can pretend. – No. | -我们就不必拆穿 -不 |
[09:52] | Please. | 别这样 |
[09:55] | I’ve had enough pretend kisses. | 我在梦中和你吻够了 |
[09:58] | This was my first real kiss in three years and… | 那是我三年来第一次和人接吻 |
[10:02] | I can’t believe I was half asleep for it. | 不敢相信我当时居然半梦半醒 |
[10:05] | There will be more. | 以后还有机会的 |
[10:07] | I mean, with other people. I mean, not.. | 我是说和其他人一起 而不是 |
[10:11] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[10:13] | what I’m trying to say is | 我想说的是 |
[10:16] | we’ve both been through a lot | 我们俩都经历了很多事 |
[10:18] | and… we should probably take the time | 所以也许该好好想想 |
[10:21] | and think about what we want. | 我们想要的是什么 |
[10:23] | Yeah, um… | 对 |
[10:26] | you’re probably right. | 你说的应该没错 |
[10:43] | Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 |
[10:45] | – Everything okay? – I hope so. | -没事吧 -希望是吧 |
[10:49] | – Is Ali here? – Uh, no. | -艾莉在吗 -不在 |
[10:52] | No, she’s out of town with my dad. He told Tanner. | 她和我爸出城了 他和坦纳说了 |
[10:55] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[10:57] | I’m not sure. Sorry. | 不确定 抱歉 |
[10:59] | I tried callin’ her a couple of times. | 我给她打了好几通电话 |
[11:01] | She usually calls me back right away. | 通常她立刻就回电 |
[11:03] | I didn’t know you two had a usually. | 我不知道你俩还”通常”有联系 |
[11:07] | Can you let her know I stopped by? | 你能转告她说我来过吗 |
[11:09] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[11:10] | And you can tell your guys to take off. | 你也可以叫你的人撤了 |
[11:13] | Ali won’t be back for a couple of days. | 艾莉要好几天才会回来 |
[11:17] | I thought you didn’t know when she’d be back. | 你不是说不知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[11:20] | I don’t. | 我确实不知道 |
[11:40] | 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 主题 生日派对 时间 今晚 地点 袋鼠街72183号 回复内容 一人赴约 否则别来 | |
[12:05] | Oh. Sorry. Didn’t see you there. | 抱歉 没发现你在那 |
[12:07] | Getting rid of all these? | 要扔掉这些娃娃吗 |
[12:09] | Oh, Picasso had his blue phase. | 毕加索有忧郁时期 |
[12:11] | I had a doll phase. Time to find a new subject. | 我有娃娃时期 是时候找个新主题了 |
[12:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:16] | You’re the one who said all my photos were creepy. | 是你说我拍的照片吓人的 |
[12:18] | Well, I… I mean, creepy in a good way. | 我的意思是吓人 但却很不错 |
[12:21] | Yeah. Well, they’re officially starting to creep me out, so.. | 嗯 可惜它们已经开始吓到我了 |
[12:27] | I take it you didn’t get into that art show? | 我猜你没去参加那个艺术展吧 |
[12:30] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道呢 |
[12:31] | But even if I did, it is still time to find | 可是就算我参加 也还是有时间 |
[12:34] | something new to photograph. | 找新事物拍照 |
[12:37] | Hey! What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:40] | You’ve been pacing outside my room for, like, an hour. | 你在我房门口徘徊了有一个小时了 |
[12:43] | Did you tell Mona not to call me? | 是你叫梦娜别打电话给我的吗 |
[12:45] | What? No. | 什么 当然没有 |
[12:47] | Did she tell you that? | 她这么和你说吗 |
[12:49] | That would require her actually talking to me. | 这也要她和我说话才知道 |
[12:51] | – So no. – What are you saying? | -所以不是 -你想说什么 |
[12:54] | Aria, I haven’t talked to her or seen her | 艾瑞亚 你们被救之后 |
[12:56] | since you guys were rescued. | 我还没和她说过话 也没见过她 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God. You’re kidding. | 天呐 你说真的吗 |
[12:59] | No, I left a hundred messages. | 是的 我给她留了很多言 |
[13:00] | I-I stopped by her house. I talked to her mom. | 去过她家 甚至问过她妈妈 |
[13:04] | – She doesn’t wanna see me. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -她不想见我 -你怎么没和我说 |
[13:06] | Because I thought maybe you were the reason. | 因为我以为是因为你 |
[13:08] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[13:10] | Mike, I swear. | 迈克 我发誓 |
[13:13] | So what should I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[13:19] | Sara ordered the peanut butter. | 莎拉点了花生酱饼干 |
[13:22] | Oh! I just figured we’d all share. | 我还以为我们一起吃呢 |
[13:26] | – You don’t mind? – No. | -你不介意吗 -不介意 |
[13:39] | – I have, like, a thousand– – This place okay? | -我有很多… -这里还行吗 |
[13:48] | – Shoot. – Uh, okay. | -问吧 -好 |
[13:51] | How’s Avery? How’s Tina? | 阿芙丽怎么样 蒂娜怎么样 |
[13:53] | How’s Monkey? | 小猴子怎么样 |
[13:56] | Who’s Monkey? | 谁是小猴子 |
[13:58] | My dog, who’s so not a puppy anymore. | 我的狗 现在已经不是小狗了 |
[14:02] | Oh, he’s huge! | 它个头不小啊 |
[14:04] | He’s like a person. | 和人一样 |
[14:06] | He thinks he’s a person. | 他认为自己是人类 |
[14:07] | – Wait. So you just left? – Yeah. | -等等 你就这样走了吗 -嗯 |
[14:09] | I couldn’t just stand there and keep on lying to his face. | 我无法继续当着他面说谎 |
[14:13] | I mean, Toby knows me. | 托比很了解我 |
[14:14] | He knows I’m not just sitting on my hands | 他知道我不会坐以待毙 |
[14:15] | waiting for Tanner to figure this out. | 干等坦纳查出事情真相 |
[14:18] | He’s right, Hanna. | 汉娜 他说得对 |
[14:20] | We are exactly where we were two months ago. | 我们现在简直和两个月前一模一样 |
[14:22] | Yeah, except now we have hardware in our necks. | 只是脖子里没埋着定位芯片而已 |
[14:25] | God, we’re like Cyclops. | 天呐 我们就像是独眼怪 |
[14:28] | Cyborgs. | 是半机械人 |
[14:29] | I’m pretty sure it’s pronounced Cyclops. | 我很肯定发音是独眼怪 |
[14:32] | – God, that’s weird. – What? | -天呐 奇怪了 -什么 |
[14:35] | That scholarship I got from The Carissimi Group | 我从卡里西米公司那获得的奖学金 |
[14:37] | it’s not listed on any of the usual websites. | 在常规网站上并没有任何记录 |
[14:42] | And their homepage looks like | 而且他们的主页看起来 |
[14:43] | it’s some sort of an investment firm. | 倒像是某个投资公司 |
[14:44] | 卡里西米公司 战略投资以及实现盈利结果的领导能力 | |
[14:45] | Just try that community tab. | 点击”社会联络”标签试试 |
[14:51] | Doesn’t say anything about a scholarship. | 没有任何关于奖学金的内容 |
[14:57] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[15:01] | Wait, that’s where I saw this name before. | 等等 我之前就是在这看到这个名字的 |
[15:03] | In Radley. | 在拉德里 |
[15:07] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[15:08] | Why would the people who paid to shut down Radley | 为什么付钱关闭拉德里的人 |
[15:10] | pay for my tuition? | 会支付我的学费呢 |
[15:17] | Oh, my God. You don’t know about Lexi. | 天呐 你不知道莱克茜的事吧 |
[15:24] | She’s a mama bird. | 她当妈妈了 |
[15:25] | Joe? | 乔 |
[15:27] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[15:28] | We, uh, we’d have to head back. | 我们得回去了 |
[15:30] | Check in with my mom. | 去找我妈妈 |
[15:33] | Yeah, we should get the bill. | 是的 我们买单吧 |
[15:36] | My parents wanna have you over for dinner. | 我父母想请你吃晚饭 |
[15:39] | Maybe tomorrow? Or tonight. | 明天怎么样 今晚也行 |
[15:43] | That…that’d be great. | 这 这很好 |
[15:46] | I mean, you could sleep over, maybe stay a few days. | 你可以在我家过夜 住个几天 |
[15:49] | Or as long as you want. We have that extra room– | 或者你想住多久都行 我们有多余的客房 |
[15:52] | Sara has a place to stay and police protection at my house. | 莎拉有地方住 而且我家有警察保护 |
[15:56] | It’s safer there. | 更安全 |
[15:58] | I also don’t think Lieutenant Tanner wants you | 而且我觉得陆军中尉坦纳不希望你 |
[15:59] | outside Rosewood. | 离开玫瑰镇 |
[16:01] | Well, just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[16:03] | We’ve got a lotta Reese Witherspoon movies | 我们还有很多瑞茜·威瑟斯彭的电影 |
[16:04] | to catch up on. | 没看呢 |
[16:07] | I will. Thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[16:13] | – Beloved. – What? | -心爱的 -什么 |
[16:15] | That’s what carissimi means in Latin. Beloved. | 那个拉丁词的意思 心爱的 |
[16:18] | As in, Charles, beloved son? | 查尔斯 心爱的儿子吗 |
[16:22] | You said that Jason told your mom about this scholarship? | 你说是杰森跟你妈妈说的这个奖学金的事 |
[16:25] | What if Mrs. D’s favorite charity | 迪劳伦提斯夫人最喜欢的基金会 |
[16:26] | was also her oldest son’s bank account? | 会不会是她大儿子的银行账户 |
[16:30] | The owner has to be listed here somewhere. | 户主的名字肯定会列在这里 |
[16:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:39] | I.. I’m sorry. I can’t hear you. | 对不起 我听不清 |
[16:44] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[16:50] | – Where’s Spencer? – Uh, she’s on the phone. | -斯宾塞在哪 -她去打电话了 |
[16:52] | – She’ll be right back. – Tell her to thank me later. | -很快就回来 -跟她说以后再谢我 |
[17:05] | – Hello? – Can you hear me? | -你好 -能听见我吗 |
[17:08] | – Ali? – I’m at a hotel. | -艾莉 -我在一家酒店 |
[17:10] | My dad drove me in the middle of the night. | 我爸爸大半夜把我带走了 |
[17:12] | He hid my cell phone, his car keys. | 他把我的手机 他的车钥匙都藏起来了 |
[17:15] | I’m stuck here. | 我被困在这了 |
[17:16] | Ali, I need to tell you something. | 艾莉 有些事我得告诉你 |
[17:17] | Charles is alive. | 查尔斯还活着 |
[17:21] | He threatened my dad. | 他威胁了我爸爸 |
[17:23] | He said he’s coming home for his birthday. | 他说他会在生日那天回家 |
[17:24] | – His birthday? – Today, Spencer. | -他生日 -就是今天 斯宾塞 |
[17:27] | My dad called Jason and begged him to leave the house. | 我爸爸给杰森打了电话 求他离开家 |
[17:29] | But he’s determined to see Charles | 可是他铁了心要见查尔斯 |
[17:31] | no matter how dangerous it is. | 无论有多么危险 |
[17:33] | Okay, and your dad didn’t think to tell any of us? | 好吧 你爸爸难道没想到要告诉我们吗 |
[17:35] | Charles isn’t after you. | 查尔斯不是要找你们 |
[17:37] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[17:38] | But if Jason tries to meet him.. | 可是如果杰森想要见他 |
[17:41] | – Alison. – Just one minute, dad. | -艾莉森 -马上就好 爸爸 |
[17:44] | Where’s my phone? Did you take my phone? | 我的手机呢 你是不是拿了我的手机 |
[17:47] | Whoever you’re talking to, you hang up now! | 不管你在跟谁打电话 赶紧挂掉 |
[17:49] | – Ali? – I’ve got to go. | -艾莉 -我得挂了 |
[17:51] | Please, talk to Jason and be careful. | 求你跟杰森谈谈 万事小心 |
[17:58] | I know you’re trying to protect me, but what about Jason? | 我知道你是在保护我 但是杰森呢 |
[18:01] | What about my friends? We have to tell someone. | 我的朋友们呢 我们得告诉别人 |
[18:03] | – Tell the police. – Tell them what? | -告诉警察 -告诉他们什么 |
[18:05] | That I lied about my son for two decades? | 告诉他们我把我儿子的事情隐瞒了二十年吗 |
[18:07] | That I thought he was dead and I was wrong? | 告诉他们我以为他死了 可是我想错了吗 |
[18:10] | Will you just give me one day | 你能不能给我一天的时间 |
[18:11] | just one day to figure things out? | 就一天的时间 让我理理思绪 |
[18:30] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[18:34] | That was Claire. | 刚才是克莱尔打来的 |
[18:36] | Her dad’s gonna pick me up in a couple hours. | 她爸爸过几个小时会来接我 |
[18:39] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[18:40] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为应该这么做 |
[18:42] | I’ve put you and your mom out for so long. | 我打扰你和你妈妈已经很久了 |
[18:44] | No, you haven’t. You know that. | 不 没有打扰 你知道的 |
[18:48] | Look, I didn’t wanna say anything | 我本来不想说的 |
[18:49] | but I’ve met Claire once before. | 我之前见过克莱尔一次 |
[18:52] | And she didn’t have the nicest things to say about you. | 她可没说你什么好话 |
[18:56] | – I’m just not sure that… – She told me. | -我不知道… -她跟我说了 |
[18:58] | Just now. | 刚才 |
[19:00] | Honestly, Emily, | 说实话 艾米丽 |
[19:02] | I didn’t like me that much back then either. | 我也不喜欢以前的我 |
[19:06] | A-are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[19:08] | You don’t look sure. | 你看上去不是很确定 |
[19:11] | I’ve been thinking about what you told me earlier. | 我一直在想你之前跟我说的话 |
[19:14] | About what I want. | 关于我想要什么 |
[19:15] | If we’re not living together, we can go on a real date. | 如果我们没有住在一起 我们就能约会了 |
[19:18] | Maybe eat a meal your mom hasn’t made for us. | 吃一顿不是你妈妈做的饭 |
[19:22] | And isn’t chaperoning. | 而且只有我们两个 |
[19:25] | That would make it easier…to do this. | 这样的话 就更容易这么做了 |
[19:37] | Open up! Jason, come on. | 开门 杰森 拜托 |
[19:39] | We know you’re in there! | 我们知道你在里面 |
[19:40] | Jason, just talk to us, please. | 杰森 求你回个话 |
[19:45] | Maybe he’s not home. | 或许他不在家 |
[19:47] | But his car’s right there. | 可是他的车在这 |
[19:49] | He knows why we’re here. | 他知道我们为什么来这 |
[19:51] | His dad already tried to get him to leave. | 他爸爸已经劝过他离开了 |
[19:53] | You mean Ali’s prison guard. | 你是指艾莉的看守吗 |
[19:56] | Everything okay over there? | 这里一切还好吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah. We’re fine. | 是的 我们没事 |
[19:59] | Hey, have you seen Jason? | 你见过杰森吗 |
[20:00] | Looks like he doesn’t wanna be bothered right now. | 他现在好像不想被打扰 |
[20:03] | Anything we can help you with? | 有什么能帮你们的吗 |
[20:05] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[20:28] | I convinced your mom to let me in. | 我说服你妈妈让我进来的 |
[20:32] | I-I-I brought you something. | 我 我给你带了点东西 |
[20:35] | From Aria, actually. | 其实是艾瑞亚的 |
[20:38] | I don’t wanna see you. You should leave. | 我不想见你 你该走了 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:44] | I-I thought you were dead, Mona. | 我之前以为你死了 梦娜 |
[20:47] | I covered for you. I did everything that you asked. | 我帮你打掩护 你要我做什么我都做了 |
[20:49] | I know. That’s the point, Mike. | 我知道 迈克 正因为这样 |
[20:51] | I know what I put you through. | 所以我知道我让你陷入了什么境地 |
[20:54] | You begged me not to go through with it. | 你求我别牵连进去 |
[20:55] | You stood in this room and fought with me for days | 你在这房间和我吵了几天 |
[20:58] | and I still did it. | 可我照做不误 |
[20:59] | You thought you had to. | 你觉得有这个必要 |
[21:01] | And I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[21:03] | Everything we went through, it was all for nothing. | 我们做的一切都徒劳无功 |
[21:09] | Hell is a very lonely hole in A’s dollhouse | 地狱是A的玩偶之家中一个很孤独的洞 |
[21:11] | and maybe I deserved to be there. | 也许我活该待在那儿 |
[21:14] | What you did was incredibly stupid. | 你的所作所为是很蠢 |
[21:17] | And yeah, I’m pissed as hell at you. | 没错 我也非常生你的气 |
[21:21] | – But that doesn’t matter. – Yes, it does. | -但都不重要 -很重要 |
[21:24] | – It matters. – Not to me. | -很重要 -我不觉得 |
[21:26] | Not now. | 现在不觉得 |
[21:29] | All that matters is that you’re alive. | 重要的是你还活着 |
[21:36] | Look at me, Mona. | 看着我 梦娜 |
[21:41] | So you think Jason’s gonna meet Charles somewhere tonight? | 你觉得杰森今晚要和查尔斯碰面吗 |
[21:43] | Well, A’s not gonna show up to Ali’s house | A肯定不会出现在艾莉家 |
[21:45] | with all those cops out front, so it’s probably gonna be | 外面全是警察 所以应该是在 |
[21:46] | so place outside of Rosewood. | 玫瑰镇外的地方 |
[21:48] | I put one of Caleb’s GPS trackers on Jason’s car. | 我在杰森车上放了凯勒的定位仪 |
[21:50] | So the second he moves, we can follow him to A. | 他一行动 我们就能跟着他找到A |
[21:52] | Follow him? We’re being tracked too, remember? | 跟着他 我们也被追踪了 记得吗 |
[21:55] | Charles will know we’re onto him. | 查尔斯会知道我们在找他 |
[21:57] | That’s why we have to remove our chips and leave them behind. | 所以我们得移除芯片 丢掉它们 |
[21:59] | Our phones, anything that A could be monitoring. | 还有手机等任何A能监控的东西 |
[22:02] | Charles has to think he’s in the clear. | 得让查尔斯以为他很安全 |
[22:03] | We can’t ambush A. | 我们埋伏不了A |
[22:05] | Charles has everything but superpowers. | 查尔斯什么都会 就差超能力了 |
[22:08] | Hey, guys, listen to me. | 姐妹们 听我说 |
[22:09] | This has to be some sort of a trap. | 这肯定是什么陷阱 |
[22:11] | A is always one step ahead of us. | A总能领先我们一步 |
[22:12] | Emily’s right. | 艾米丽说得没错 |
[22:14] | Ali asked you to keep Jason safe | 艾莉让你保证杰森安全 |
[22:16] | not to get us all kidnapped again. | 而不是让我们再被绑架一次 |
[22:17] | We need to take this to the police | 我们得报警 |
[22:18] | and just step back from it. | 别管这事 |
[22:19] | The second this goes over | 这事一传到 |
[22:20] | the police radio or an e-mail | 警用无线电或者邮件 |
[22:22] | A is gonna know he’s being followed | A就会知道自己被追踪了 |
[22:23] | and he’s never gonna show up. | 他绝不会出现 |
[22:25] | Well, that’s fine by me. | 我觉得挺好 |
[22:26] | I don’t want him anywhere near us. | 我不想他接近我们 |
[22:27] | Wait, so we’re just supposed to give up? | 慢着 我们就该放弃吗 |
[22:29] | Let Charles keep owning our lives | 放任查尔斯掌控我们的生活 |
[22:31] | and keep lying to the one’s that we love? | 而我们继续对爱的人说谎吗 |
[22:33] | I’m not gonna live like that. | 我可不想这样活着 |
[22:35] | We’ll tell Toby. | 我们跟托比说 |
[22:37] | He’s got a badge and a gun. He can keep us safe. | 他有警章和枪 能护我们周全 |
[22:39] | We can follow Jason without Charles knowing | 我们可以既跟着杰森又不让查尔斯知情 |
[22:41] | and if anything goes wrong, he’s gonna be right there. | 要有不测 他就会现身 |
[22:43] | What about Sara? | 莎拉呢 |
[22:45] | What happens when A retaliates? | A报复怎么办 |
[22:46] | Aria, if this works, I promise you | 艾瑞亚 我保证 要是成功了 |
[22:49] | there’s not gonna be any fallout. | 我们就再也不用担心了 |
[22:51] | Charles is never gonna be able to hurt us | 查尔斯再也不能伤害我们 |
[22:52] | or anybody that we love ever again. | 和我们爱的任何人 |
[22:54] | So let’s say we go through with this. | 假设要这么做 |
[22:56] | How the hell are we supposed to remove these microchips? | 我们该怎么移除那些微芯片 |
[23:01] | Well.. | 这个 |
[23:06] | Spencer and I have been studying videos online. | 斯宾塞和我在网上看了教学视频 |
[23:11] | – You can’t be serious. – Oh, my God. | -没开玩笑吧 -天啊 |
[23:13] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先来 |
[23:26] | I don’t have much time. I’m in the middle of a shift. | 我时间不多 还在上班呢 |
[23:30] | Just hold still. | 别动 |
[23:31] | What’s going on up there? | 上面怎么回事 |
[23:33] | – What’s with the band-aid? – Just.. | -怎么贴了创可贴 -只是… |
[23:35] | If you could hold your questions until afterwards | 这些问题你以后再问 |
[23:36] | that would be great, okay? | 会更好 行吗 |
[23:40] | Okay, I wanna tell you everything. | 我想告诉你真相 |
[23:42] | I’m going to tell you everything | 我全都跟你交代 |
[23:44] | but I need you to promise me one thing first. | 但你得先答应我一件事 |
[23:47] | You cannot tell anybody, including Tanner. | 谁都不能说 包括坦纳 |
[23:50] | – At least not at first. – I can’t promise that. | -至少刚开始不能 -我保证不了 |
[23:52] | Please, I’m not asking you for it forever. | 求你了 我没让你永远不说 |
[23:54] | I’m just asking you for one night. | 只是让你今晚别说 |
[23:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:07] | This little boy is Jason. | 这小男孩是杰森 |
[24:10] | And this one is A. | 这个是A |
[24:14] | His name is Charles DiLaurentis. | 他叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[24:25] | What was she using these for? | 她用这些干什么 |
[24:29] | Photographs. | 拍照 |
[24:33] | Of what we went through? | 拍我们的经历吗 |
[24:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:47] | You’re gonna have to forgive yourself sometime. | 有时候你得原谅自己 |
[25:00] | Do you want me to go? | 你想让我走吗 |
[25:27] | Spencer, this information could have helped us. | 斯宾塞 这线索本能帮我们 |
[25:29] | Tanner needed to know about this weeks ago. | 坦纳几周前就该知道 |
[25:31] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[25:32] | A was holding a knife to Sara’s throat. | A拿刀抵着莎拉的脖子 |
[25:34] | He threatened everybody we’ve ever cared about. | 威胁我们关心的所有人 |
[25:37] | Please, I just need one night. | 求你了 就一晚 |
[25:39] | If we do not fly under the radar, this won’t work. | 如果不移除芯片 这事成不了 |
[25:44] | Jason’s on the move. We’ve gotta go. | 杰森走了 我们得行动了 |
[25:45] | No, no, no. Nobody’s going anywhere. | 不 谁也不准走 |
[25:46] | Toby, I just told you. It has to be this way. | 托比 我刚告诉你了 只能这么做 |
[25:49] | You’re not going near A or Charles | 你们不能接近A或者查尔斯 |
[25:50] | whatever that freak’s name is. | 不管那个怪胎叫什么 |
[25:52] | You want my help, we’re doin’ it my way. | 你想我帮忙 就按我的方式做 |
[25:54] | No, you can’t tell Tanner. | 不 你不能告诉坦纳 |
[25:55] | If A finds out about this plan– | 如果A知道了我们的计划 |
[25:56] | I got it, Spencer. | 我懂 斯宾塞 |
[25:58] | But if you try and follow me, or go near Jason | 但如果你想跟踪我 或者接近杰森 |
[26:00] | she’s gonna be my first call. | 我马上就给她打电话 |
[26:03] | Who has Jason’s GPS? | 谁能查到杰森的的位置 |
[26:08] | I do. This is Caleb’s burner phone. | 我能 这是凯勒的一次性手机 |
[26:11] | Hanna, you’re bleeding. | 汉娜 你在流血 |
[26:12] | – What? Where? – What do you mean where? | -什么 在哪儿 -什么在哪儿 |
[26:14] | Where Dr. Amateur Hour cut your neck open. | 业余医生在你脖子上切开的地方 |
[26:21] | You can’t do this alone. | 你不能一个人去 |
[26:23] | I’m not letting you come with me | 我不会让你跟我一起去 |
[26:24] | and you’re not letting me call Tanner | 而你也不会让我打给坦纳 |
[26:25] | so alone’s looking like our only option. | 所以只能我一个人去 |
[26:31] | Please be careful. | 你一定要注意安全 |
[26:33] | And you call me the minute you find Jason. | 一找到杰森就给我打电话 |
[26:39] | Spencer, where’s your surgical tape? | 斯宾塞 你把医用胶带放哪了 |
[26:44] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[27:07] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪吗 |
[27:09] | I’m just getting ready for bed, dad. | 只是准备上床睡觉 爸爸 |
[27:11] | Not all of us are planning on standing guard all night. | 不是我们所有人都准备整夜不睡守着 |
[27:46] | You want some of this, or you just gonna eat | 来点吗 还是你准备 |
[27:47] | Spencer’s candy all night? | 整夜都吃斯宾塞的糖 |
[27:50] | I’m okay. Hey, maybe we should swing by Wallaby Avenue. | 我没事 也许我们该去一趟袋鼠街 |
[27:54] | I heard there’s some activity goin’ on over there. | 我听说那最近不太平 |
[27:56] | Break-ins. | 有人非法闯入 |
[27:57] | I sure wouldn’t. | 当然不该去 |
[27:59] | It’s not exactly our jurisdiction. | 那也不是我们的片区 |
[28:01] | Yeah, but there’s nothing goinon here tonight. | 是没错 但这里也没发生什么事 |
[28:03] | Those guys could use our help anyway. | 那的警察可能也需要我们的帮助 |
[28:11] | Hey, come on. The car’s over here. | 来吧 车就在外边 |
[28:12] | Yeah, and we gotta let Command know we’re going. | 是啊 但我们得报告上头我们要去哪 |
[28:15] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不用 |
[28:17] | You wanna leave our beat and not tell anyone? | 你想离开岗位 而且不告诉任何人 |
[28:21] | Cavanaugh, what’s goin’ on? | 加瓦诺 出什么事了 |
[28:24] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我路上再解释 |
[28:27] | You’re gonna come with me or not? | 你要不要来 |
[28:35] | Toby can’t call you if he’s following A. | 托比不给你打电话可能是在跟踪A |
[28:38] | – Or if he’s hurt. – Don’t go there. | -也可能是受伤了 -别这么想 |
[28:41] | Like you said, Toby’s a police officer. | 你自己说的 托比是个警察 |
[28:43] | He can take care of himself. | 他能照顾自己 |
[28:45] | – Did it download? – Yeah, it just finished. | -下载了吗 -刚下完 |
[28:47] | Jason stopped ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前杰森停下了 |
[28:52] | Hey, guys, this is right outside of Rosewood. | 姑娘们 他就在玫瑰镇外 |
[28:53] | He should have called me by now. | 他现在早就该打给我了 |
[28:55] | – Spence. – No! | -斯宾塞 -不 |
[28:56] | He’s supposed to be our backup. | 他应该是我们的后援 |
[28:58] | Not some one-man target. | 而不是什么单独的靶子 |
[28:59] | And if anything happens to him.. | 如果他出了什么事 |
[29:02] | – I’m going. – I’ll go with you. | -我要过去 -我和你一起 |
[29:05] | Okay, I didn’t let Hanna perform surgery on me for nothing. | 好吧 我可不会让汉娜在我身上白动刀子 |
[29:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:15] | Come on. | 快来 |
[29:17] | We’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[29:45] | 海斯汀家 斯宾塞 汉娜 艾米丽 艾瑞亚 | |
[30:08] | Thank you for coming. You’re the only one who answered my call. | 谢谢你能来 你是唯一一个接我电话的人 |
[30:30] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[30:33] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[30:36] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[30:49] | Came alone. Just like you asked. | 按你说的 就我一个人来 |
[30:56] | Did you tell Mike where you were going? | 你告诉迈克你要去哪了吗 |
[31:00] | How did you get out of there? | 你怎么出来的 |
[31:02] | Sleeping pills. | 安眠药 |
[31:04] | I still couldn’t find my dad’s car keys though. | 但我还是找不到我爸爸的车钥匙 |
[31:08] | I’m just glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[31:10] | I know I owe you. More than just a car ride. | 我知道我欠你的不只是开车载你这么简单 |
[31:19] | Are you trying Jason again? | 又打给杰森吗 |
[31:21] | No. | 不是 |
[31:23] | No one’s answering their phones, there’s no point. | 没有一个人接电话 没这个必要 |
[31:24] | Then who are you calling? | 那你在给谁打 |
[31:26] | – 911. – Alison, you can’t do that! | -911 -艾莉森 你不能这么做 |
[31:29] | 911, emergency 23.. | 911 23号接线员 |
[31:30] | My name is Alison DiLaurentis. | 我叫艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[31:32] | Your emergency? | 你有什么紧急情况 |
[31:33] | My friends and family are in danger. | 我的朋友和家人有危险 |
[31:36] | I know who A is. | 我知道A是谁 |
[31:39] | His name is Charles DiLaurentis, and he’s my brother. | 他叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 是我的哥哥 |
[31:49] | There’s no one here. | 没人在这 |
[31:58] | 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 主题 生日派对 时间 今晚 地点 袋鼠街 回复内容 一人赴约 不然别来 | |
[32:10] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[32:16] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[32:19] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[32:22] | On the ground, now! | 趴下 马上 |
[32:26] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[32:53] | Everybody, stay back. | 所有人 退后 |
[32:56] | Charlie, don’t! | 查理 不要 |
[32:57] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[32:58] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[33:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[33:04] | Toby! | 托比 |
[33:13] | No! | 不 |
[33:14] | Oh, my God! Lorenzo, are you okay? | 我的天 洛伦佐 你还好吗 |
[33:17] | I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[33:18] | – Jason, I’m sorry. – Don’t touch me! | -杰森 对不起 -别碰我 |
[33:25] | You had him. I saw you. | 我看到你快抓到他了 |
[33:27] | I saw you. What happened? | 我看到了 你怎么回事 |
[33:30] | Hold it! Freeze! Put your hands up. | 不许动 举起手来 |
[33:34] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[33:35] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[33:44] | Having two cops parked outside isn’t enough? | 两个警察在外面还不够吗 |
[33:46] | You need one parked in the foyer, too? | 还要找个在大门前吗 |
[33:48] | Mom, we were so close to catching him. | 妈妈 我们就差一点就抓住他了 |
[33:50] | That is not your job! You’re a high school student. | 那不是你的事 你是个高中生 |
[33:53] | Your job is to cash in that scholarship | 你的任务是拿到那笔奖学金 |
[33:55] | and go to a good college and get yourself away from this mess. | 念一所好大学 让自己远离这一切 |
[33:58] | Not to get yourself kidnapped again by some maniac. | 不是让自己再被疯子绑架 |
[34:01] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[34:02] | What? | 什么 |
[34:04] | What could you possibly have to say for yourself? | 你还有什么想说的 |
[34:10] | I don’t think we should take it. | 我觉得我们不该接受 |
[34:13] | The scholarship. | 那笔奖学金 |
[34:16] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[34:17] | Well, you said that Ali’s mom | 你说是艾莉的妈妈 |
[34:18] | donated to The Carissimi Group. | 向卡里西米公司捐赠的 |
[34:21] | If that company is somehow connected to the DiLaurentises then.. | 如果那家公司和迪劳伦提斯一家有关系 那 |
[34:25] | Look, I can’t explain it, | 我无法解释 |
[34:27] | but I have a really bad feeling about this money. | 但我真觉得这笔钱不对劲 |
[34:29] | Hanna, listen to me. | 汉娜 听我说 |
[34:32] | With everything that that family has put you through | 那家人让你经历了那么多事 |
[34:34] | you deserve every last cent of that scholarship money. | 所以你有权拿到那笔奖学金的每一分钱 |
[34:39] | Which is why I already deposited the check. | 所以我已经把钱存到银行了 |
[34:42] | And believe me, that felt really great. | 相信我 那感觉真的很棒 |
[34:58] | I don’t wanna talk anymore, dad. Please. | 我不想再说了 爸爸 求你了 |
[35:09] | They’re pretty mad? | 他们很生气对吧 |
[35:11] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[35:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:19] | I talked to Mona. | 我跟梦娜谈过 |
[35:22] | We’re gonna try and work things out. | 我们会想办法把问题解决的 |
[35:34] | You’re really brave. You know that, right? | 你真的很勇敢 你知道的对吧 |
[35:39] | Then, why do I feel so scared? | 那为什么我感到如此害怕 |
[35:42] | All the time. | 一直以来都是 |
[35:53] | I’ll leave you alone. | 你一个人静一静吧 |
[36:02] | This came for you. | 这是给你的 |
[36:04] | While you were out. | 你出去的时候送来的 |
[36:30] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[36:35] | Look, I didn’t know that she put those in my bag. | 我不知道她把那些东西放进了我包里 |
[36:38] | Okay, and I’m sure that you’re only supposed to take, like, one. | 吃一个作用就很强了 |
[36:45] | I really should have told you that I was having problems. | 我真的该告诉你我有问题 |
[36:52] | We were so close. | 我们就差一点了 |
[36:56] | If you hadn’t have eaten.. | 如果你没吃… |
[36:59] | Toby. | 托比 |
[37:03] | I need you to leave. | 你走吧 |
[37:05] | Wait in the lobby for your mom. | 去大厅等你妈妈 |
[37:08] | I can’t have somebody come looking for you | 不能让来找你的人看见 |
[37:11] | and fi-fi-find me like this. | 我这副样子 |
[37:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 走吧 |
[37:36] | 卡迪罗奖学金艺术奖学金 恭喜艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 你入围了 | |
[38:48] | – Don’t do it, Jason. – Leave me alone. | -不要 杰森 -别管我 |
[38:50] | He’s not worth ruining your life for. | 他不值得你毁掉自己的人生 |
[38:53] | He’s not the person that you remember. | 他不是你记忆中那个人了 |
[38:55] | You don’t know what I remember, do you? | 你根本不知道我记忆中有什么 |
[38:58] | I was a kid when they took him. | 他被带走时我还小 |
[38:59] | And every memory I did have, they tried to erase. | 他们想抹去我拥有的所有记忆 |
[39:03] | Jason.. | 杰森 |
[39:06] | please. | 求你了 |
[39:08] | I was gonna tell him to turn himself in. | 我本来想让他自首的 |
[39:11] | I was gonna drive him to the police station. | 我本来想开车把他送到警局的 |
[39:13] | All I wanted was one moment, Ali. | 我就只需要一会儿就行 艾莉 |
[39:16] | One moment alone with my brother. | 跟我兄弟单独待一会儿 |
[39:18] | Jason, Jason, come play with me. | 杰森 杰森 快来跟我玩 |
[39:35] | Jason, Ali, wait for me. | 杰森 艾莉 等我 |
[39:38] | I remember this day. Mom took us out of school. | 我记得这天 妈妈把我们从学校接回家了 |
[39:43] | And took us to the arcade for some second cousin’s birthday. | 然后带我们去游乐场参加什么亲戚的生日派对 |
[39:46] | She made us promise not to tell dad. | 她让我们保证不跟爸爸说 |
[39:50] | – Ready…set, go. – Oh, Gosh. | -准备 开始 -天哪 |
[39:56] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[39:58] | Freddie. Freddie, come here, sweetheart. | 弗雷迪 弗雷迪 过来 亲爱的 |
[40:01] | Are you having a nice birthday? | 生日过得开心吗 |
[40:03] | Yeah. | 开心 |
[40:05] | When do I have to go back? | 我什么时候回去 |
[40:07] | Oh, not for a while, sweetheart. | 先不急 亲爱的 |
[40:09] | Go, go have fun. | 去好好玩吧 |
[40:12] | Play nice now, okay? | 不许打架哦 |
[40:15] | Jason, Ali, you gonna sing.. | 杰森 艾莉 你们要唱歌… |
[40:19] | Sing, loves. | 唱歌吧 宝贝们 |
[40:21] | “I wAnted to trust you.” | 我本来想相信你们的 |
[40:27] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[40:31] | Nice singing, you guys. | 大家好棒 |
[40:33] | – Good job, Freddie. – Yay! | -弗雷迪吹得好棒 -耶 |
[40:50] | 生日快乐 ——你的盟友 |