时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They can’t punish us. | 他们不能惩罚我们 |
[00:04] | – It’s not a punishment. – Really? | -这不是惩罚 -是吗 |
[00:06] | Being disinvited to your own prom? | 自己的毕业舞会都不能参加 |
[00:07] | You can still celebrate that night in a quiet, | 你可以用一种安静 更加私密的方式 |
[00:10] | more intimate way. | 庆祝那一晚啊 |
[00:11] | Veronica’s offered to host a small gathering in the backyard barn. | 维罗妮卡要在后院谷仓办个小型聚会 |
[00:14] | Alison went to prom. | 艾莉森去舞会了 |
[00:16] | She’s hoping to meet Charles. | 她希望见查尔斯 |
[00:17] | Sara? I can’t believe you’d leave your prom.. | 莎拉 我不敢相信你离开自己的毕业舞会 |
[00:19] | This is where I felt I should be. With you. | 我觉得这里才是我该来的地方 跟你在一起 |
[00:22] | Our recipients are ultimately chosen by my employer. | 最后是由我的老板做决定 |
[00:24] | Would that be Mr. Carissimi? | 是卡里西米先生吗 |
[00:26] | That guy was definitely hiding something. | 那家伙肯定在隐瞒着什么 |
[00:27] | Yeah, you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[00:29] | Okay, you couldn’t pick that even if you tried. | 那锁你怎么开也开不了 |
[00:38] | Emily, this is Ali’s phone. | 艾米丽 这是艾莉的电话 |
[00:40] | – Give her a little kiss. – ‘Is that you, Charles?’ | -给她个吻 -是你吗 查尔斯 |
[00:42] | I know who A is. | 我知道A是谁 |
[00:43] | His name is Charles DiLaurentis and he’s my brother. | 他叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 是我的哥哥 |
[00:46] | Charles.. | 查尔斯 |
[00:50] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:06] | Please don’t do this! | 求你不要 |
[01:13] | We may have a visual of the suspect on the roof. | 疑似看到嫌疑人在屋顶上 |
[01:16] | I’ll do whatever it takes to help you. | 我会不惜一切帮你 |
[01:18] | Look, just because we know who you are | 我们知道你是谁 |
[01:20] | it doesn’t mean the game is over. | 并不意味着游戏结束 |
[01:24] | Hold your fire. | 不要开枪 |
[01:25] | We have civvies up there! | 上面有平民 |
[01:27] | I said stand down! | 不要进攻 |
[01:32] | Don’t do this to your sister. | 不要这样对你妹妹 |
[01:34] | You spent your whole life trying to get back to your family. | 你这一生都在想办法重回家人的怀抱 |
[01:37] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[01:41] | You’ve been such a bitch to us, but we heard your story. | 虽然你一直在害我们 但我们听了你的故事 |
[01:45] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[01:49] | No! | 不 |
[02:22] | – No answer. – Okay. Try again. | -没人接 -再打 |
[02:29] | Come on! | 快来人啊 |
[02:32] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[02:33] | You’ve reached the DiLaurent.. | 这里是迪劳伦提斯… |
[02:35] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在家 |
[02:36] | Ali could be on the roof. Did anybody check the roof? | 艾莉可能在屋顶上 有人看过屋顶了吗 |
[02:39] | Guys, we promised Toby that we would stay here | 姐妹们 我们答应托比会留在这里 |
[02:41] | until he escorted us out, remember? | 等他送我们出去 记得吗 |
[02:44] | The guys are talking to Clark and Tanner. | 他们在跟克拉克和坦纳谈话 |
[02:46] | She’s got a lot of questions, for all of us. | 她有很多问题 问我们所有人 |
[02:49] | Okay, well, how long do we have to stay here? | 那我们要在这里等多久 |
[02:50] | We could be out there looking for her. | 我们可以出去找她的 |
[02:51] | Em, look, we have to believe that Charles isn’t gonna hurt Alison. | 艾米 我们得坚信查尔斯不会伤害艾莉森 |
[02:56] | She’s his sister. | 她是他的妹妹 |
[02:57] | Charles drove his car through my house, Aria, okay? | 查尔斯开车撞了我家房子 艾瑞亚 |
[02:59] | I believe he’ll hurt anybody who gets in his way. | 我觉得他会伤害任何妨碍他的人 |
[03:05] | Guys.. | 姐妹们 |
[03:07] | we’re not alone in here. | 这里还有别人 |
[03:21] | Are you sure that you saw somebody? | 你确定看到别人了吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[03:24] | Hey, Aria, there’s no way out of here. | 艾瑞亚 这里根本没有出路 |
[03:51] | God, Mona, you scared the crap out of us. | 天哪 梦娜 你吓死我们了 |
[03:53] | I’ve been following Alison since yesterday morning. | 我从昨天早上起就跟踪艾莉森 |
[03:55] | I lost her when you guys jumped the cop. | 你们惊动警察后我就跟丢了 |
[03:56] | You knew that Clark was a cop? | 你知道克拉克是警察吗 |
[03:58] | Aria, maybe you thought he was always happy to see you, | 艾瑞亚 可能你一直以为他是见到你高兴 |
[04:00] | but I could never get past the bulge in his pants. | 但他裤子里的突起怎么能逃过我的眼睛 |
[04:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:06] | I started snarfing Alison ever since she came back to town. | 从艾莉森回来我就在网络监视她 |
[04:09] | Yesterday, she started getting texts. From Charles. | 昨天她开始收到查尔斯的短信 |
[04:12] | I couldn’t get a lock on where he was | 我找不到查尔斯的位置 |
[04:13] | so I coded a program to decrypt the signal source and.. | 所以找了个破解信号源的程序… |
[04:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:18] | – Mona. – I-it took a while, but.. | -梦娜 -需要一段时间 但是 |
[04:20] | Okay, Mona, just finish the sentence! Please. | 梦娜 说话不要说一半好吗 |
[04:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:24] | Charles has his own cellular network | 查尔斯有自己的手机信号网络 |
[04:26] | and the servers are located at.. | 服务器位置是… |
[04:27] | The Carissimi Group. | 卡里西米集团 |
[04:29] | I knew it. Rhys is Charles. | 我早就知道 里斯就是查尔斯 |
[04:32] | Em, where are you going? | 艾米 你去哪里 |
[04:33] | – I’m going to get Ali. – I’m calling Tanner. | -我去找艾莉 -我给坦纳打电话 |
[04:35] | Fine, but I’m not waiting around to answer a million questions. | 好 但我不会等着回答十万个为什么 |
[04:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God! Dad? | 天啊 爸爸 |
[05:25] | No! | 不 |
[05:29] | Oh, my God. Dad. | 天啊 爸爸 |
[05:42] | Why are the cops here? | 警察怎么来了 |
[05:45] | Wait, you don’t think that’s Ali’s chopped-up body | 慢着 你不会以为艾莉的碎尸 |
[05:47] | in those bags, is it? | 在那些袋子里吧 |
[05:49] | – Hanna. – What? | -汉娜 -怎么 |
[05:50] | Isn’t that what we’re all thinking? | 我们不都是这么想的吗 |
[05:52] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[05:57] | What is in those bags? | 那袋子里是什么 |
[05:59] | And why are they moving them in the middle of the night? | 而且为什么半夜转运 |
[06:04] | Here comes the cavalry. | 我们行动吧 |
[06:06] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[06:18] | Try his birthday. | 试试他的生日 |
[06:20] | Do you seriously think we can outsmart A? | 你真以为我们比A聪明吗 |
[06:23] | Uh, try Mrs. D.’s, 12-18. | 试试迪夫人的生日 1218 |
[06:26] | Wait, you know Mrs. D.’s birthday? | 慢着 你知道迪夫人的生日吗 |
[06:27] | I’m a self-taught eidetiker. | 我自学的过目不忘 |
[06:30] | That’s not a learned skill. It’s a phenomenon. | 这技能可学不会 是天生的 |
[06:33] | Yeah, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:34] | Five days after he took me to the bunker | 他把我抓去地下室五天后 |
[06:36] | Charles gave me a red, white and blue cupcake. | 查尔斯给了我一个红白蓝[美国国旗色]的蛋糕 |
[06:39] | But it wasn’t Fourth of July. | 但那天不是国庆日 |
[06:41] | I kept track of every day I was there. | 我一直记录在那里的每一天 |
[06:44] | And every year, he gave me a cupcake on September 7th. | 每年9月7日他都给我个蛋糕 |
[06:52] | 准许进入 已解锁 | |
[06:54] | See? We are smarter than Charles. | 看到没 我们比查尔斯聪明 |
[07:06] | It’s just a stupid room. | 这就是个蠢房间 |
[07:09] | Yeah, but A’s not stupid. | 没错 但A不蠢 |
[07:28] | Did we just walk inside A’s brain? | 我们这是在A的老巢说话吧 |
[07:31] | Yeah, Hanna. I think we did. | 没错 汉娜 我想是的 |
[07:35] | I think he knows we’re here. | 他应该知道我们在这里 |
[07:40] | Sara? You okay? | 莎拉 你没事吧 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna wait out here. | 我要在外面等着 |
[07:45] | It’s a little tight in there. | 里面太闷了 |
[07:48] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[08:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:24] | This is a live feed. | 这是即时动态 |
[08:30] | It’s Alison. | 是艾莉森 |
[08:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[08:35] | Why would you kill them? | 你为什么杀他们 |
[08:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:41] | Oh, my God. It’s Jason and Mr. D. | 天啊 是杰森和迪先生 |
[08:44] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[08:46] | Who is she talking to? | 她在和谁说话 |
[08:52] | Oh, my God. Ali’s with Charles. | 天啊 艾莉和查尔斯在一起 |
[09:05] | Don’t be so dramatic, Ali. | 别演了 艾莉 |
[09:06] | CeCe? | 茜茜 |
[09:09] | They’re not dead… yet. | 他们还没有… 死 |
[09:19] | How could you do this to me? | 你为什么这么对我 |
[09:21] | I risked everything to help you. | 我冒了一切风险帮你 |
[09:23] | You gave me a passport and a plane ticket. | 你给了我护照和一张机票 |
[09:26] | I’d hardly call that everything. | 很难称之为一切 |
[09:28] | It was all that I had. | 当时那就是我的一切 |
[09:29] | If you keep making this about you, Ali | 如果一直讲你的事 艾莉 |
[09:32] | it’s gonna be a long night and we don’t have much time. | 那得聊很长一夜 但我们时间不多了 |
[09:36] | What is she planning? | 她想干什么 |
[09:39] | *Lord help the mister* | *主佑众人* |
[09:41] | *Who comes between me and my sister* | *我和妹妹被谁阻隔* |
[09:53] | Does she think we came between her and Ali? | 她以为我们阻隔了她和艾莉吗 |
[09:55] | Is that what this has all been about? | 一切都因此而起吗 |
[09:57] | Wait, so CeCe is Charles? | 慢着 这么说茜茜就是查尔斯 |
[10:00] | Sh-she is a she, right? | 她是个女的 对吧 |
[10:03] | Wait, shouldn’t the cops be here by now? | 等等 警察现在不应该过来了吗 |
[10:04] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来的 |
[10:06] | How do you think CeCe escaped police custody? | 不然你以为茜茜是怎么逃过警方拘留的 |
[10:10] | Sara called Tanner directly, right? | 莎拉直接给坦纳打电话 对吧 |
[10:12] | What, wait, you think Tanner is working for CeCe? | 慢着 你觉得坦纳在帮茜茜做事 |
[10:15] | Yeah, and I bet she told Sara that we’re all just fine. | 没错 我打赌她还告诉莎拉我们都没事 |
[10:19] | – Tanner does wear nice shoes. – Guys, quiet. | -坦纳真能装 -姐妹们 别吵 |
[10:22] | They never understood how much I loved you. | 他们不明白我有多爱你 |
[10:25] | From the moment mom brought you home.. | 妈妈带你回家那刻起 |
[10:30] | I never left your side. | 我就从没离开过你 |
[10:33] | You were like my very own living doll. | 你就像我的活玩偶 |
[10:39] | And when my dolly was sad.. | 我的玩偶不高兴 |
[10:41] | it made me sad too. | 我也会不高兴 |
[10:46] | It’s okay, Ali. | 没事 艾莉 |
[10:48] | I’ll go get mommy. Shh. Shh. | 我去找妈咪 不吵哦 |
[10:55] | Mommy. Mommy. | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[11:14] | Do you know what makes me feel better? | 你知道怎样能让我开心点吗 |
[11:34] | Come on, baby. I will help you. | 不哭 宝贝 我来帮你 |
[11:37] | Shh, Ali, it’s okay. | 不哭 艾莉 没事的 |
[11:49] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有病吗 |
[12:02] | I love you, Charlie. | 我爱你 查理 |
[12:04] | And I always will. | 我永远爱你 |
[12:07] | I love you more, mommy. | 我更爱你 妈咪 |
[12:18] | This wasn’t the first time, Jess. | 这已经不是第一次了 杰西 |
[12:20] | We’re doing the right thing. | 我们这么做没错 |
[12:22] | We can’t risk him harming Jason or the baby. | 我们不能冒险让他伤害杰森或小宝宝 |
[12:27] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我并不想伤害你 |
[12:30] | But that’s all Dad needed to get rid of me. | 当时爸爸只是需要那个做借口来丢掉我的 |
[12:32] | But it was an accident. | 但是那只是意外 |
[12:34] | He had to have known that. | 他又不是不知道 |
[12:35] | Oh, I’m sure he did. | 他当然知道 |
[12:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:39] | For as long as I can remember.. | 从我记事时起… |
[12:41] | I asked Mom to buy me dresses. | 我曾经让妈妈给我买裙子 |
[12:45] | But he wouldn’t let her | 但是他不让 |
[12:47] | so I’d just play dress up in her closet. | 所以我就在她衣橱穿她衣服玩 |
[12:50] | She thought it was cute. | 她觉得我很可爱 |
[12:53] | But Dad found out… and.. | 但是爸爸发现了… 然后… |
[13:04] | They can hear us. They just can’t move. | 他们能听见我们说的 只是不能动 |
[13:11] | You never visited me. | 你从来没去看过我 |
[13:14] | Not even once. | 一次都没有 |
[13:19] | Thank God neither of us inherited the bastard’s beady eyes. | 感谢上帝我们都没继承这混蛋的小眼睛 |
[13:23] | That’s what CeCe did to me. | 当时茜茜就是那么对我的 |
[13:26] | My brain kept telling me to scream | 我脑子里一直有个声音告诉我要喊救命 |
[13:27] | but my-my body couldn’t move. | 但是我的… 我的身体却不听使唤 |
[13:30] | Jason and Mr. D. | 杰森和迪劳伦提斯先生 |
[13:31] | are living a nightmare they can’t wake up from. | 也是在这样的噩梦里醒不了 |
[13:33] | Oh, my God, Jason. | 我的天啊 杰森 |
[13:36] | I feel sorry for Jason, | 我好心疼杰森 |
[13:37] | but I don’t think I could ever feel bad for Mr. D. | 但是我却并不觉得迪劳伦提斯先生可怜 |
[13:39] | – Same. – Same. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[13:42] | Mom came to visit me as often as she could. | 妈妈经常去看我 |
[13:47] | Aunt Carol came a couple of times. | 卡罗尔姨妈也去过几次 |
[13:50] | But… for the next seven years at Radley.. | 但是… 后来的七年… |
[13:55] | I was almost completely alone. | 只有我自己一个人在拉德里 |
[13:58] | That must have been awful. | 那感觉一定很糟糕 |
[13:59] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[14:04] | When I turned twelve.. | 当我12岁的时候… |
[14:07] | mom bought me this beautiful yellow dress for Christmas. | 妈妈在圣诞节给我买了这套黄裙子 |
[14:12] | And after that, every time she would buy you clothes.. | 从那之后 她每次给你买衣服… |
[14:15] | she would buy me the same outfit. | 也会给我买一件一样的 |
[14:20] | Almost like we were twins. | 就好像我俩是双胞胎一样 |
[14:28] | You’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[14:33] | Absolutely stunning. | 太漂亮了 |
[14:37] | Thanks, Bethany. | 谢谢 宝芬妮 |
[14:46] | Wish we could find a way out of here. | 真希望我们能逃出这里 |
[14:48] | Leaving’s easy, Charles. | 离开很容易 查尔斯 |
[14:52] | It’s staying gone that would be tough. | 但是消失却很难 |
[14:55] | My mom always says that nothing’s more believable | 我妈妈常说没有什么比一个厉害的谎言 |
[14:57] | than a really good lie. | 更能让人坚信不疑 |
[14:59] | We just need to come up with a great story. | 我们需要编一个好故事 |
[15:02] | Something fabulous | 让人信服 |
[15:03] | and devastating at the same time. | 又具有破坏性 |
[15:06] | Like.. | 比如… |
[15:08] | we got lost in the woods | 我们在森林里走丢了 |
[15:09] | and we were raised by a pack of wolves. | 然后我们被一群狼养大 |
[15:12] | Amateur. | 太假了 |
[15:13] | Does it look like I could survive in the woods? | 我看起来像是能在森林存活吗 |
[15:17] | You’re too pretty for that. | 你太漂亮了确实不容易在森林存活 |
[15:20] | Our parents were crackheads. | 我们父母绝对是瘾君子 |
[15:21] | They sold us for a fix. | 他们把我们卖了换钱嗑药 |
[15:24] | Please don’t make me talk about it anymore. | 求求你别逼我说这个了 |
[15:27] | It’s too painful. | 太难过了 |
[15:31] | Wow. You’re good. | 你演技太棒了 |
[15:35] | Oh, it’s that goody two-shoes, Mrs. Cavanaugh. | 天啊 是那个老太婆加瓦诺 |
[15:37] | She can’t see me like this. You have to help me. | 不能让她看见我这样 你得帮帮我 |
[15:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:04] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:08] | Bethany, what did you do? | 宝芬妮 你做了什么 |
[16:10] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[16:11] | You pushed her… freak. | 是你把她推下去了… 变态 |
[16:19] | So, Bethany blamed you for Mrs. Cavanaugh’s death? | 这么说 宝芬妮冤枉你杀死了加瓦诺夫人 |
[16:24] | No one believed the boy wearing the dress. | 没人相信男孩会穿裙子 |
[16:27] | I had the most to lose, | 反正我也是被贴了坏孩子标签 |
[16:29] | so they thought I pushed her. | 他们相信是我干的 |
[16:31] | Even Mom? | 妈妈也相信吗 |
[16:32] | She paid off Wilden | 她买通了威尔登 |
[16:33] | to make sure Marion’s death | 把玛丽恩的死 |
[16:35] | was ruled a suicide. | 判定为自杀 |
[16:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:38] | He let Toby think his mother killed herself. | 他让托比以为他妈妈是自杀死的 |
[16:42] | All this time, he thought she chose to leave him. | 这么久以来他一直以为是他妈妈选择离开他 |
[16:49] | That changed him. | 这让他改变了很多 |
[16:51] | Mrs. D. sacrificed Toby for Charles. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人为了查尔斯而牺牲了托比 |
[16:53] | Now we know who taught A how to treat people like dolls. | 现在我们知道是谁教A像玩偶一样对待别人 |
[16:57] | Mr. D. Abandoned him | 迪劳伦提斯先生抛弃了他 |
[16:58] | but Mrs. D. taught Charles how to be A. | 但是迪劳伦提斯夫人教会查尔斯成为A |
[17:00] | After that.. | 从那之后… |
[17:03] | the doctors gave me a new diagnosis. | 医生给我安了一个新的诊断结果 |
[17:06] | Intermittent explosive disorder. | 间歇狂暴症 |
[17:10] | Why is that funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[17:12] | ‘Cause it was an accurate diagnosis… | 因为得这个病的 |
[17:16] | for that crazy bitch, Bethany. | 是那个死贱人 宝芬妮 |
[17:20] | The next couple of years, they doped me up on tranqs | 之后几年 他们给我开了大量的镇静剂 |
[17:23] | till I almost drowned in my own drool. | 直到我几乎清醒不了 |
[17:26] | Literally. | 真的 |
[17:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:29] | Wait. Now Ali’s apologizing? | 等等 艾莉居然在道歉 |
[17:31] | I mean, is she forgetting the hell that A put us through? | 她是不是忘了A都对我们做了些什么 |
[17:34] | All of us, including her? | 对我们所有人 也包括她 |
[17:37] | I think the quacks felt bad for almost killing me | 我想那些庸医对差点把我弄死心有惭愧 |
[17:39] | so they let me out for a funeral. | 所以他们让我参加了葬礼 |
[17:42] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[17:49] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[17:53] | We buried him at Aunt Carol’s. | 我们把他葬在了卡罗尔姨妈家 |
[17:58] | And then mom finally accepted me as her daughter… | 妈妈终于把我看作她的女儿了 |
[18:01] | and I thought I was gonna get to go home… | 我以为我能回家了 |
[18:04] | but she took me back to Radley… as Charlotte. | 但她又把我送回了拉德里 改名为夏洛蒂 |
[18:08] | Wait, so Charles is CeCe | 所以查尔斯是茜茜 |
[18:10] | but CeCe is Charlotte? | 但茜茜是夏洛蒂 |
[18:15] | ‘What is that?’ | 那是什么 |
[18:16] | It’s a motion sensor. | 是个运动传感器 |
[18:26] | – What is it? – It’s Radley. | -那是什么 -是拉德里 |
[18:28] | The rear west wing. It’s on the second floor. | 是后面的西楼 在二层 |
[18:38] | There’s another one? | 还有另一个人吗 |
[18:41] | I thought Ali and CeCe were the only two Red Coats. | 我以为红外套只有艾莉和茜茜两个人 |
[18:44] | So who’s that? | 那这个又是谁 |
[18:46] | What is she doing with those trash cans? | 她在垃圾桶那儿做什么 |
[18:48] | That’s not trash. | 那不是垃圾 |
[18:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:53] | That’s why she’s telling us her story | 她告诉我们她的故事就是为了这个 |
[18:55] | that’s how she’s gonna end it. | 这就是她选择结束一切的方式 |
[18:57] | CeCe’s gonna blow up Radley. | 茜茜要把拉德里炸了 |
[19:01] | I couldn’t trust anyone after Bethany. | 从宝芬妮之后 我再也无法相信任何人 |
[19:04] | So I found a way to escape Radley… without ever leaving. | 所以我想了个办法逃离拉德里 |
[19:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[19:20] | Oh, I have some fantastic news. | 我有好消息要告诉你 |
[19:22] | They’re letting me out? | 他们肯让我离开了吗 |
[19:24] | Well, sort of. | 也算是吧 |
[19:29] | Either I’m locked in here, or I’m not. | 我要么就是被关在这儿 要么不是 |
[19:33] | There’s no sort of being a patient at Radley. | 在拉德里没有什么算是 |
[19:35] | The board has granted you permission to attend classes at UPenn. | 董事会同意你去宾夕法尼亚大学上课了 |
[19:40] | How did you do that? How.. | 你是怎么做到的 怎么… |
[19:42] | You did it, Charlotte | 是你做到的 夏洛蒂 |
[19:44] | by showing them how smart you are. | 是你向他们展示了你有多聪明 |
[19:49] | Now, now, don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[19:51] | I’m very proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[19:56] | I thought going to school would be fun | 我以为去上学会很有趣 |
[19:58] | but I already knew most of what they were teaching. | 但大部分的内容我都已经掌握了 |
[20:02] | One day, classes were cancelled… | 有一天学校停课… |
[20:05] | Okay, I called in a bomb threat. | 好吧 是我报警说学校里可能有炸弹 |
[20:06] | I knew it was a risk… | 我知道需要冒很大的风险 |
[20:08] | but I needed to see my family. | 但我得见见我的家人 |
[20:13] | Would it kill you to smile? | 笑一笑会死啊 |
[20:15] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[20:16] | Rude much? | 太粗鲁了吧 |
[20:21] | Sorry, I.. | 对不起 我… |
[20:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:25] | Can we start again? | 我们从头来过 好吗 |
[20:27] | I’m Jason. Jason DiLaurentis. | 我是杰森 杰森·迪劳伦迪斯 |
[20:31] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[20:33] | Do you even go to school here? | 你是这个学校的吗 |
[20:36] | No. | 不是 |
[20:38] | But I bet I’ll be the prettiest girl in the yearbook. | 但我打赌我一定是年鉴上最漂亮的女生 |
[20:42] | You didn’t tell me your name. | 你还没告诉我你的名字 |
[20:43] | You’re right. I didn’t. | 是啊 我没 |
[20:46] | I’m CeCe. | 我是茜茜 |
[20:49] | CeCe Drake. | 茜茜·德雷克 |
[20:52] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[20:53] | It’s screwed up that I dated my brother. | 我跟我亲哥哥约会简直是疯了 |
[20:55] | – Did you guys… – Okay, that’s just sick, Ali. | -你们有没有… -太恶心了 艾莉 |
[20:58] | Like I said, it’s my brother. | 他是我亲哥哥 |
[21:01] | Why do you think he was so mad all the time? | 不然你以为他为什么一直这么生气 |
[21:03] | He was so frustrated. | 他觉得很挫败 |
[21:06] | And who could blame him? | 这能怪他吗 |
[21:09] | I mean, look at me. | 看看我 |
[21:17] | ‘I can’t believe mom was okay with this.’ | 我不相信妈妈居然会同意 |
[21:22] | Mom didn’t know CeCe was Charlotte | 妈妈不知道茜茜就是夏洛蒂 |
[21:24] | until the day we left for Cape May. | 直到我们去开普梅海滩那天 |
[21:27] | How could you risk everything you’ve worked so hard for? | 你怎么能冒着失去自己辛苦得来一切的风险呢 |
[21:30] | Mom, could you please? Jason and Ali are inside. | 妈妈 拜托 杰森和艾莉在里面 |
[21:33] | If they find out, he’ll kill me. | 如果被他们发现了 他会杀了我的 |
[21:35] | So all this time, you’ve been | 原来这么长时间 |
[21:36] | pretending to go to school | 你一直假装去上学 |
[21:37] | while you’re running around Rosewood | 其实是来玫瑰镇 |
[21:39] | with my children? | 接近我的孩子们 |
[21:42] | I’m your child too. | 我也是你的孩子 |
[21:47] | I just wanted to be with my family. | 我只是想跟我的家人在一起 |
[21:52] | Jason asked your father if he could bring his girlfriend.. | 杰森问你父亲 他能不能带女朋友 |
[21:56] | to the Cape, he’s on his way home now to meet you. | 去好望角 他现在正赶回来见你 |
[21:59] | What would happen if he found out about me? | 他要是知道了我的事会怎么样 |
[22:03] | Mom, what would happen if he found out about me? | 妈妈 他要是知道了我的事会怎么样 |
[22:06] | He thinks you’re dead. | 他以为你死了 |
[22:11] | You told him that grave was real? | 你跟他说那个坟墓是真的 |
[22:17] | All this time.. | 这么久以来 |
[22:19] | I thought you did that for me | 我一直以为你那么做是为了我 |
[22:20] | but you did that for you. | 可你是为了你自己 |
[22:22] | You did that to protect you. | 你那么做是为了保护你自己 |
[22:24] | What? | 什么 |
[22:26] | You didn’t just bury Charles | 你埋葬的不仅是查尔斯 |
[22:28] | you buried your dirty secret. | 还有你那见不得人的秘密 |
[22:34] | I lied to him so that you could finally be you. | 我骗他是为了让你做回你自己 |
[22:38] | He never would have allowed it. | 他是绝对不会允许的 |
[22:43] | Okay, I know I’m bringing a lot… | 好吧 我知道我带了很多东西 |
[22:45] | Not now, Ali. | 一会再说 艾莉 |
[22:46] | Mom! I didn’t know you were home. | 妈妈 我不知道你在家 |
[22:49] | This is CeCe. | 这是茜茜 |
[22:52] | She was on the porch when I pulled up. | 我停车的时候她就在门廊 |
[22:54] | She’s lovely, Jason. | 她很可爱 杰森 |
[23:02] | You must be CeCe. | 你一定是茜茜了 |
[23:04] | I’m Mr. DiLaurentis. | 我是迪劳伦提斯先生 |
[23:06] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:08] | But I can see you all are getting ready to leave so.. | 但我看到你们已经准备出发了 |
[23:11] | I’m gonna get out of your hair. | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[23:12] | But I thought you were coming with us. | 你不是要跟我们一起去吗 |
[23:15] | Really? Oh, my God. | 真的吗 天呐 |
[23:16] | This is gonna be the best summer ever. | 这个夏天简直太棒了 |
[23:25] | I know you went through a lot that summer. | 我知道那个夏天你经历了很多 |
[23:28] | But we had a hell of a lot of fun too. | 可是我们也玩得很开心啊 |
[23:32] | Ali.. | 艾莉 |
[23:34] | Every time I remember something.. | 现在每当我回忆起以前的事 |
[23:37] | I have to look at it differently now. | 都得换种方式理解 |
[23:40] | We were so close. | 我们当时很亲密 |
[23:43] | Why didn’t you just tell me the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我实情呢 |
[23:46] | I was going to. | 我本来打算说的 |
[23:47] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[23:49] | But that bitch, Bethany, she ruined everything. | 可是那个贱人宝芬妮 她毁了一切 |
[23:54] | She found out mom was having an affair with her dad | 她发现了妈妈在跟她父亲搞外遇 |
[23:56] | and she lost it. | 于是就失控了 |
[23:58] | She stole my clothes, she knew I had out privileges | 她偷了我的衣服 她知道我有外出特权 |
[24:00] | and she snuck out of Radley. | 于是就偷偷溜出了拉德里 |
[24:02] | She was gonna hurt mom. | 她打算要伤害妈妈 |
[24:29] | No! | 不 |
[24:38] | What have you done? What have you done? | 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[24:41] | I swear, I thought it was Bethany. | 我发誓 我以为那是宝芬妮 |
[24:45] | I swear, I didn’t know it was Ali, mom. | 我发誓 我不知道那是艾莉 妈妈 |
[24:49] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[24:54] | You have to forgive me, mom. | 你得原谅我 妈妈 |
[24:55] | Please, you gotta forgive me, mom. | 求你了 你得原谅我 妈妈 |
[25:04] | She wouldn’t look at me. | 她不愿意看我 |
[25:06] | She wouldn’t even look at me. | 她甚至不愿意看我一眼 |
[25:17] | Mona, are you okay? | 梦娜 你还好吗 |
[25:21] | I killed Bethany. | 我杀了宝芬妮 |
[25:23] | I’d been sending Ali threats. | 我一直在给艾莉发威胁短信 |
[25:25] | I didn’t wanna hurt her. I just wanted to scare her. | 我不想伤害她 只是想吓吓她 |
[25:27] | But that night, so many people were mad at Alison. | 可那晚 很多人都在生艾莉森的气 |
[25:31] | She was all alone in her yard, and the shovel was right there. | 她一个人在院子里 铁铲就在旁边 |
[25:34] | It all happened so fast. | 一切都发生得很快 |
[25:35] | You hated Ali that much? | 你就那么恨艾莉吗 |
[25:38] | Enough to kill her? | 以至于要杀了她吗 |
[25:39] | When I hit her, all I could hear was Ali berating me. | 我打她时 满脑子都是艾莉训斥的声音 |
[25:43] | Every awful thing she’d ever said to me all at once. | 她对我说的所有恶毒的话全想起来了 |
[25:46] | But if CeCe hit Ali.. | 但如果茜茜打的是艾莉 |
[25:49] | Bethany had blond hair, and she was dressed just like Alison. | 宝芬妮也是金发 穿着跟艾莉森很像 |
[25:54] | I killed an innocent person. | 我杀死了一个无辜的人 |
[25:56] | Bethany wasn’t innocent. | 宝芬妮不是无辜的 |
[26:02] | Jason told Emily that he saw you that night | 杰森告诉艾米丽他那晚看见你了 |
[26:05] | wearing my yellow top. | 穿着我的黄色上衣 |
[26:07] | Maybe he saw… Bethany | 可能他看见的是 宝芬妮 |
[26:09] | or he-he saw you. | 或者他看见的是你 |
[26:11] | He didn’t see me. | 他没有看见我 |
[26:13] | You found her on the highway, outside of Radley. | 你是在拉德里外的高速公路上发现她的 |
[26:16] | That’s all anybody needs to know. | 你要这么告诉别人 |
[26:19] | I was never in Rosewood tonight, ma’am. | 我今晚从没来过玫瑰镇 夫人 |
[26:23] | And neither was your daughter. | 你女儿也没来过 |
[26:37] | They’re never gonna let me out again. | 他们绝不会再让我出来了 |
[26:40] | Maybe that’s for the best. | 也许那是最好的结果 |
[26:43] | Maybe dad was right about me. | 也许爸爸对我的看法一直都是对的 |
[26:57] | I’ll understand if you… | 如果你再也不想见到我 |
[27:00] | never wanna see me again. | 我能理解 |
[27:04] | Let’s just give it some time. | 让时间来治愈一切吧 |
[27:34] | I thought it would take a long time.. | 我以为要等很久 |
[27:37] | for mom to forgive me. | 妈妈才会原谅我 |
[27:40] | It never occurred to me | 我从没想过 |
[27:41] | that she never totally would. | 她永远不会完全原谅我 |
[27:46] | Hey, you’re supposed to be getting us out of here. | 你应该要带我们离开这里 |
[27:49] | I am. | 我是 |
[27:53] | Ah! CeCe’s the real Wolf of Wall Street. | 茜茜是真是现实中的华尔街之狼 |
[27:55] | She’s never made a bad investment. | 她从没做过亏本投资 |
[28:02] | Oh, my God. He’s legit. | 天呐 他是无辜的 |
[28:04] | CeCe hired Rhys as a decoy. | 茜茜雇了里斯当诱饵 |
[28:07] | He didn’t even know that he was a stooge. | 他都不知道自己是个傀儡 |
[28:09] | No one found out I was in Rosewood that night. | 没人知道那晚我在玫瑰镇 |
[28:13] | But the doctors at Radley knew I flew the coop | 但拉德里的医生知道我逃了出来 |
[28:15] | so…they took away my out privileges | 所以他们取消了我的外出特权 |
[28:20] | and I was alone again. | 我又成了一个人 |
[28:24] | And then the craziest girl showed up. | 然后世上最疯狂的女孩出现了 |
[28:27] | She was awesome. | 她棒极了 |
[28:28] | I’d sneak into her room every night for story time. | 我每晚都溜进她的房间听故事 |
[28:31] | She was so.. | 一开始 |
[28:33] | drugged up that in the beginning | 她吃药吃得神志不清 |
[28:34] | she thought I was you. | 还以为我是你 |
[28:41] | I did everything you asked me to. | 我完成了你的所有要求 |
[28:44] | – I’m proud of you. – You are? | -我为你骄傲 -真的吗 |
[28:50] | You’re getting better. | 你的病情在渐渐好转 |
[28:52] | Just keep taking your meds. | 继续吃药 |
[28:54] | I will, Ali. | 我会的 艾莉 |
[28:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:58] | Tell me more about the girls. | 再跟我说说姑娘们的事 |
[29:01] | I need to know everything. | 我想知道一切 |
[29:07] | I was so bummed when they started | 当他们开始减少梦娜的药量时 |
[29:09] | weaning Mona off her meds. | 我很不高兴 |
[29:11] | Hearing about what she did to those bitches | 听她讲她对那些贱人们做过的事 |
[29:14] | was, like, the only thing I looked forward to. | 是我唯一期待的事 |
[29:16] | So Mona did know it was you? | 所以梦娜知道是你 |
[29:18] | I stopped visiting her before | 在她清醒之前 |
[29:20] | she snapped out of her drug daze. | 我就没再去看她了 |
[29:24] | I could never trust Mona. | 我绝不会信任梦娜 |
[29:26] | She was Hanna’s legit friend | 她是汉娜真正的朋友 |
[29:28] | and she ran her over with a car. | 却开车撞了她 |
[29:29] | Where’s the loyalty in that? | 那算哪门子友谊 |
[29:35] | I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:40] | Mona wasn’t ready to end the game. | 梦娜不想结束游戏 |
[29:42] | And she was like Houdini getting in and out of places. | 她像电影特效一样来去自如 |
[29:45] | So I made a deal with her. | 所以我和她做了交易 |
[29:47] | If she helped me get out of Radley | 如果她能把我弄出拉德利 |
[29:49] | I’d play the game with her. | 我就和她玩下去 |
[29:52] | It was like Bethany said, leaving wasn’t hard. | 就像宝芬妮说的一样 离开并不难 |
[29:56] | But I needed Mona’s help to stay gone. | 但我需要梦娜帮我永远地逃出去 |
[29:59] | And my first assignment | 而我的第一项任务 |
[30:02] | was making friends in Rosewood. | 就是在玫瑰镇交到朋友 |
[30:03] | Take it from me, | 记住我的话 |
[30:05] | you’re always better off with a really good lie. | 诿览龅幕蜒灾? 你可以生活得更好 |
[30:08] | Is it just me or did that sound a lot like.. | 是我的幻觉还是那真的很像 |
[30:12] | Alison. | 艾莉森的声音 |
[30:16] | Something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[30:18] | Oh. No. Sorry. | 不不 抱歉 |
[30:21] | Wow. You just sound a lot like one of our friends. | 你的声音很像我们的一个朋友 |
[30:24] | I hope she’s brilliant. What’s her name? | 希望她是个很棒的朋友 她叫什么 |
[30:27] | Alison DiLaurentis. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[30:31] | You were friends of Ali’s? | 你们也是艾莉的朋友 |
[30:34] | Me too. I’m CeCe. | 我也是 我是茜茜 |
[30:36] | I was doing my best Ali imitation ever. | 那是我最成功的一次艾莉模仿秀 |
[30:41] | You should have seen the look on those girls’ faces. | 你真应该看看那些姑娘们的表情 |
[30:45] | Oh, it was worth a million bucks. | 花个百万也值得一看 |
[30:46] | So why did you move back to Rosewood? | 那你怎么又搬回玫瑰镇了呢 |
[30:48] | Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I’m already late | 我不想打断这场谈话 但我要迟到了 |
[30:51] | and my boss is high-strung and aggressively sober. | 而且我的老板很神经质又刻板 |
[30:53] | Come visit me at the new boutique across the street. | 你们可以到对面新开的时装店找我 |
[30:57] | Oh, and if you ever feel like doing a little free shopping, | 还有如果你想贪点小便宜顺手牵羊 |
[31:00] | I’d be happy to turn the other away. | 我可以假装没看见 |
[31:02] | I-I think you’re thinking of Hanna. | 你指的应该是汉娜 |
[31:05] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[31:12] | Okay, that’s not just me, right? | 不只是我有这种感觉吧 |
[31:15] | That chick is freakishly like Ali. | 那个女孩太像艾莉了 |
[31:23] | Mona told me those bitches were happy | 梦娜告诉我那些贱人们 |
[31:27] | that you were gone. | 很高兴你死了 |
[31:28] | And that, oh… | 我简直… |
[31:30] | that really, really pissed me off. | 我简直要气疯了 |
[31:33] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[31:36] | those girls were supposed to be your friends. | 她们几个不应该是你的朋友吗 |
[31:39] | They got what they deserved. | 她们罪有应得 |
[31:41] | I don’t remember telling CeCe about you. | 我不记得和茜茜说过你们 |
[31:44] | But somebody at Radley did start sending me | 可是拉德里的确有个人开始给我 |
[31:46] | riddles and twisted rhymes. | 发一些谜语和变态诗文 |
[31:48] | And it got me really excited about playing the game again. | 再一次玩这种游戏让我觉得很兴奋 |
[31:50] | I kept seeing this blond in a Red Coat | 我一直看到一个穿红外套的金发女孩 |
[31:55] | uh, w-watching the girls and I… | 监视这几个姑娘 |
[31:57] | First I thought I’d lost it. | 一开始我以为我疯了 |
[31:59] | I mean, I-I-I watched mom bury you. | 因为我看着妈妈埋葬了你 |
[32:03] | I knew if you were alive… | 我知道如果你还活着 |
[32:05] | you’d show up if the girls were in trouble. | 她们几个一有麻烦你就会出现 |
[32:09] | They all thought you were flying the plane that night. | 她们全都以为那晚开飞机的人是你 |
[32:11] | But I sent a decoy to distract them. | 但我派了一个诱饵来分散她们的注意力 |
[32:14] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[32:43] | Mona thinks she’s about to see you. | 梦娜以为她就要见到你了 |
[32:45] | She doesn’t have a clue. | 可她完全不知情 |
[32:46] | Sara Harvey was the other Red Coat? | 另一个穿红外套的女孩是莎拉·哈尔薇吗 |
[32:49] | When I needed her to be. | 我需要她时她就是 |
[32:51] | – What? – No way. She’s lying. | -什么 -不可能 她在说谎 |
[32:54] | And that night, she was supposed to keep Mona busy… | 而那晚 我困住她们几个的时候 |
[32:57] | while I trapped the girls. | 她本该缠住梦娜 |
[32:59] | Oh, it was the perfect plan. | 那计划本来很完美的 |
[33:01] | Then Shana showed up | 结果莎娜出现了 |
[33:04] | and all hell broke loose. | 事情变成了一团糟 |
[33:13] | Did anyone see her? | 有人看到她了吗 |
[33:15] | See who? | 看到谁 |
[33:17] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[33:18] | She pulled me out of there. | 是她把我从火堆中救出来的 |
[33:19] | She pulled us all out. | 她救了我们所有人 |
[33:22] | No, you’re hallucinating. | 不 你产生幻觉了 |
[33:24] | She was here. I swear it. | 她真的在场 我发誓 |
[33:26] | Ali’s dead. | 艾莉已经死了 |
[33:28] | I saw her too. | 我也看到她了 |
[33:33] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[33:35] | I knew I wasn’t crazy. | 我就知道我没疯 |
[33:36] | You really were alive. | 你真的还活着 |
[33:39] | If you really cared about me… | 如果你真的在乎我 |
[33:42] | why did you keep playing the game? | 为什么还要继续玩这个游戏 |
[33:45] | When your friends thought they killed Ali in New York | 你的朋友们以为她们在纽约杀了艾莉时 |
[33:47] | it was the perfect time to end it. | 就是结束游戏的最好时机 |
[33:50] | I left the country thinking it was over. | 我出国了 想着游戏结束了 |
[33:59] | But the game… | 但是这游戏 |
[34:01] | it’s like a drug. | 会让人上瘾 |
[34:03] | And I was really good at playing it. | 而我真的很适合玩这游戏 |
[34:06] | And it felt great to succeed at something. | 做一件事取得成功的感觉真的很棒 |
[34:09] | You attacked me in my own living room. | 你在我家客厅里袭击了我 |
[34:11] | You were gonna leave, and I couldn’t lose you again. | 你当时要走 我不能再次失去你 |
[34:14] | I-I had to make it seem real | 我得让事情逼真一点 |
[34:16] | so you’d pay attention. | 才会引起你的注意 |
[34:18] | I’m not a bad person, Ali. | 我不是个坏人 艾莉 |
[34:20] | You almost froze Aria and Spencer to death. | 你差点把艾瑞亚和斯宾塞冻死了 |
[34:23] | – Almost. – You drove a car through Emily’s house! | -只是差点 -你开车冲进了艾米丽家 |
[34:25] | Yeah, and I almost cut her in half too. | 没错 我也差点把她劈成了两半 |
[34:27] | But is she hurt? No. | 可她受伤了吗 没有 |
[34:29] | Is her mommy hurt? No. | 她妈妈受伤了吗 没有 |
[34:32] | I only got mad when you didn’t listen. | 只有在你不听我说话时 我才会生气 |
[34:37] | You can’t steal people from their families | 你不能把别人从她们的家人身边抓走 |
[34:39] | and lock them up to play with them like they’re your toys. | 关起来 把她们当成玩具一样耍弄 |
[34:42] | Yes, I can, and I did. | 我能 我也这么做了 |
[34:46] | I know you won’t believe me… | 我知道你们不会相信 |
[34:49] | but I love all of my dolls. | 但我喜欢我所有的娃娃 |
[34:53] | That’s why you’re still alive. | 所以你们现在还活着 |
[34:56] | I would never let anything | 我绝对不会让她们 |
[34:58] | really bad happen to them. | 真的出事 |
[35:01] | It sucks to kill someone. | 杀人的感觉很不爽 |
[35:03] | Even when they deserve it. | 就算她们是罪有应得 |
[35:05] | Are you talking about Wilden? | 你是在说威尔登吗 |
[35:08] | He found out you were alive. | 他发现你还活着 |
[35:10] | Wilden was never gonna let you come back and tell your story. | 威尔登绝不会让你回来说清实情的 |
[35:16] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[35:23] | You saw the body, right? | 你看到尸体了吧 |
[35:29] | Tell me he can never hurt my sister again. | 告诉我他不会再伤害我妹妹了 |
[35:32] | Wilden’s dead. | 威尔登已经死了 |
[35:36] | Sorry, Emily… but not really. | 抱歉 艾米丽 但我也不是很抱歉 |
[35:41] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[35:47] | Shut it off! | 快关掉 |
[35:50] | We all saw Sara when they brought her out of the Dollhouse. | 我们都看到警察救莎拉出玩偶之家了 |
[35:54] | Are we supposed to think that that was an act? | 她当时难道只是在做戏吗 |
[35:57] | Em, CeCe’s messing with you. | 艾米 茜茜在扰乱你的思路 |
[35:59] | She knows we’re watching. She’s still playing us. | 她知道我们在看着 她还在玩我们 |
[36:01] | That’s why Tanner is not here. | 所以坦纳才没来 |
[36:04] | Sara never called the cops. | 因为莎拉根本没报警 |
[36:05] | I have to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[36:08] | Em, what are you doing? | 艾米 你在干什么 |
[36:09] | You’re gonna hurt yourself. | 你这样会受伤的 |
[36:13] | Get us the hell out of here. | 快把我们搞出去 |
[36:14] | There’s no way to open this door. | 没法打开这扇门啊 |
[36:18] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[36:19] | A always has an escape plan. | A总是有一套脱身方案 |
[36:21] | Hey, one of these is not like the others. | 看 这条线路和其他的不同 |
[36:24] | The lights, they aren’t randomly blinking on that one. | 这些灯并不是乱闪的 |
[36:26] | It’s a constant pattern. | 有某种固定节奏 |
[36:32] | Are you making yourself comfortable? | 你是在让自己舒服点吗 |
[36:33] | Getting you out of here. | 是带你离开这里 |
[36:35] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[36:43] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快 |
[36:48] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[36:50] | I have to know how the story ends. | 我得知道故事的结局 |
[36:53] | Hanna. Be careful. | 汉娜 小心 |
[36:55] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[37:00] | Before I saw you in New York, | 在纽约看见你之前 |
[37:01] | I snuck home to say goodbye to mom. | 我溜回家和妈妈道别 |
[37:04] | And when I got there, she.. | 我到的时候 她… |
[37:06] | When I got there…she.. | 我到的时候 她… |
[37:11] | Mom. Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[37:13] | Mom? Mommy. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[37:16] | Mom. Mommy. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[37:20] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[37:21] | Mommy, n-n-no, no. | 妈妈 别别 |
[37:27] | Mom. Mommy. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[37:30] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[37:31] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[37:35] | No. | 不要死 |
[37:37] | Come on, mommy, you can’t leave me. | 别啊 妈妈 你不能离开我 |
[37:39] | You can’t leave me. You can’t leave me. No. | 你不能离开我 你不能离开我 不行 |
[37:45] | Mom was the only person who ever really loved me. | 妈妈是唯一真正爱过我的人 |
[37:55] | – Ali! – Ali! | -艾莉 -艾莉 |
[37:56] | Ali, where.. | 艾莉 你在… |
[38:01] | Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[38:03] | All of you! Now! | 你们几个 快走 |
[38:19] | I’m begging you…CeCe.. | 我求你 茜茜 |
[38:22] | …please don’t do this. | …别这么做 |
[38:31] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[38:35] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[38:38] | She’s headed to the roof! | 她跑去屋顶了 |
[38:40] | Please help me. | 求你们帮帮我 |
[38:42] | I tried to keep you safe. | 我已经尽力保护你了 |
[38:53] | We may have a visual of the suspect on the roof. | 嫌疑犯可能在屋顶上 |
[38:57] | No! | 不 |
[39:01] | Charlotte, please don’t do this! | 夏洛蒂 求你别这样 |
[39:17] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[39:43] | Wow, you bring enough flip-flops, Em? | 你带够拖鞋了吧 艾米 |
[39:44] | It’s Malibu. | 我可是去马里布[加州地名] |
[39:48] | Okay, well, you better not come back from Savannah | 你从萨凡纳回来的时候 |
[39:50] | talking like a southerner. You hear? | 最好别染上南方腔 听见没 |
[39:51] | Hey, you better not come back from Georgetown | 那你也别去了乔治城 |
[39:53] | talking like a politician. | 口气就变得像个政治家 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:57] | I, uh, heard that Sara | 我听说莎拉 |
[39:58] | got released from the hospital today. | 今天出院 |
[40:01] | What happened to Sara that night wasn’t our fault. | 莎拉那晚出事不是我们的错 |
[40:03] | I doubt that’s how she sees it. | 我怀疑她是不是也这么认为 |
[40:08] | You guys… | 姑娘们… |
[40:10] | I can’t believe we’re all actually leaving. | 不敢相信我们真的要离开了 |
[40:16] | Well, saying goodbye is a lot harder | 告别比我想象中 |
[40:19] | than I thought it would be. | 难得多啊 |
[40:21] | “How lucky am I to have something | 我究竟有多幸运 才能 |
[40:22] | that makes saying goodbye so hard.” | 有这些难以告别的事物 |
[40:25] | What brilliant scholar said that? | 这是那个著名的学者说的 |
[40:27] | Winnie the Pooh. | 小熊维尼 |
[40:36] | You gonna be okay? | 你会好好的吧 |
[40:38] | Yeah…I spent my whole life dreaming | 会 我这辈子都梦想着 |
[40:40] | about getting away from here. | 能够离开这里 |
[40:42] | But right now, this is the only place I wanna be. | 但现在这里是我唯一想待的地方 |
[40:46] | – Love you. – Love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[40:48] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[40:51] | – Spencer. – Bye, baby, Hanna-banana. | -斯宾塞 -再见 汉娜宝贝 |
[40:59] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[41:02] | – Have fun. – You too. | -好好玩 -你也是 |
[41:04] | Thanks. Drive safe, guys. | 谢谢 小心开车 |
[41:08] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[41:36] | He’s coming for you. | 他来找你了 |
[41:39] | – We have to go. – Now, Alison. | -我们得离开 -立刻 艾莉森 |
[41:41] | We came back here for you, Ali. | 我们是为了你才回来的 艾莉 |
[41:43] | So move it! | 快点走吧 |
[41:45] | It’s too late. He’s already here. | 太迟了 他已经来了 |