时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Oh, my god, Ali’s with Charles. – Cece? | -天啊 艾莉和查尔斯在一起 -茜茜 |
[00:08] | They never understood how much I loved you. | 他们不明白我有多爱你 |
[00:11] | You were like, my very own living doll. | 你就像我的活玩偶 |
[00:13] | Cece is Charles? | 茜茜就是查尔斯 |
[00:15] | Does she think we came between her and Ali? | 她以为我们阻隔了她和艾莉吗 |
[00:16] | Is that what this has all been about? | 一切都因此而起吗 |
[00:18] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[00:20] | Cece, please don’t do this. | 茜茜 别这么做 |
[00:23] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[00:26] | Don’t do this! | 你别这样 |
[00:27] | You’ve spent your whole life | 你这一生都在 |
[00:27] | trying to get back to your family. | 想办法重回家人的怀抱 |
[00:29] | No! | 不 |
[00:33] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[00:35] | I heard that Sara got released from the hospital today. | 我听说莎拉今天出院 |
[00:37] | What happened to Sara that night wasn’t our fault. | 莎拉那晚出事不是我们的错 |
[00:39] | I can’t believe we’re actually leaving. | 不敢相信我们真的要离开了 |
[00:42] | How lucky am I to have something | 我究竟有多幸运 才能 |
[00:44] | that makes saying goodbye so hard. | 有这些难以告别的事物 |
[00:46] | What brilliant scholar said that? | 这是哪位著名的学者说的 |
[00:47] | Winnie the pooh. | 小熊维尼 |
[00:59] | Don’t look at me, I’m ready to hang a sign, “Bitch can see.” | 别看我 我准备打标语写上”看啊贱人” |
[01:02] | This is about betrayal? | 只因背叛吗 |
[01:03] | It’s not about betrayal, Spencer. | 无关背叛 斯宾塞 |
[01:05] | – It’s about revenge. – He knows we’re lying. | -这是报复 -他知道我们说谎了 |
[01:07] | So stop pining for the fjords and carpe hottie! | 你就别再想着那个北欧帅哥了 |
[01:10] | I know it’s over. | 我知道都结束了 |
[01:11] | – I know that. – And yes. | -我知道 -还有 |
[01:13] | I know the dead girl who isn’t dead anymore. | 我知道死掉的女孩又复活了 |
[01:16] | “When to the sessions of sweet silent thought | 沉思默想令人惬意 |
[01:19] | “I summon up remembrance of things past, | 我唤起过往的记忆 |
[01:24] | “I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought, | 以往追求叹如今不再 |
[01:27] | “And with old woes new wail my dear time’s waste: | 新愁旧痛惜岁月蹉跎 |
[01:32] | “Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow, | 泪眼婆娑 潸然而下 |
[01:35] | “For precious friends hid in death’s dateless night, | 故人相隔 长夜漫漫 |
[01:38] | “And weep afresh love’s long since canceled woe, | 离别之苦恸情意绵绵 |
[01:42] | “And moan the expense of many a vanished sight..” | 昔日光景怨光阴易逝 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry. Uh, I got a little lost. | 抱歉 我有点入迷了 |
[01:53] | Tomorrow, you get to read to me. | 你们明天得读给我听 |
[02:14] | Dr. Rollins, did we have an appointment? | 罗林斯医生 我们有约吗 |
[02:17] | I thought I’d let you know in person. | 我想应该当面告诉你 |
[02:19] | The judge set a date for the hearing? | 法官安排听证会的日期了吗 |
[02:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[02:26] | It’s happening in four days. | 四天后举行 |
[02:28] | Four days? | 四天吗 |
[02:29] | It was four days, or six months. | 要么四天 要么六个月 |
[02:35] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[02:36] | I want to enclose something in the court notifications. | 我想在出庭通知里附上一封信 |
[02:39] | I can take care of that. | 我可以搞定 |
[02:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Alison, I have to remind you | 艾莉森 我得提醒你 |
[02:46] | the court can compel your friends to come | 法院可以强制你的朋友们出席 |
[02:47] | but they may not be sympathetic to the cause. | 但她们可能不同意起诉 |
[02:52] | You don’t know them the way I do. | 你没我了解她们 |
[02:58] | “There isn’t much time, but I wanted you to see | 时间不多了 但我希望你们从纸上 |
[03:01] | “these words on paper and not a screen. | 看到这些文字 而不是屏幕 |
[03:04] | “I wanted to know you were touching | 我希望你们正在走出 |
[03:05] | something I touched, that we were connected.” | 我们过去共同经历的阴影 我已经走出来 |
[03:14] | All set? | 好了吗 |
[03:27] | 《重复旋律》 以斯拉·费兹 | |
[03:38] | “We’ve been through things no other friends have experienced. | 我们有过其他朋友前所未有的经历 |
[03:41] | “We understand each other better than | 我们比世上任何人 |
[03:43] | “anyone else in the world.” | 都更了解彼此 |
[04:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:07] | Thanks for watching her. | 谢谢你照看她 |
[04:08] | We had a nice long talk. | 我们一直聊得很开心 |
[04:14] | “But all that connects us to someone else. | 但那全都将我们和其他人联系在一起 |
[04:17] | “Someone I love. Someone who needs me. | 我爱的人 需要我的人 |
[04:41] | “I know you’re coming back to Rosewood | 我相信你们会回玫瑰镇 |
[04:43] | “to speak to the court about Charlotte being released. | 告诉法庭释放夏洛蒂 |
[04:46] | “I’m asking for five minutes with you. | 我只求你们给出五分钟时间 |
[04:48] | “Five minutes to explain. | 用五分钟解释 |
[04:50] | “Five minutes that can change the whole world.” | 这五分钟能改变整个世界 |
[04:54] | Do you think they’ll come? | 你觉得她们会回来吗 |
[04:56] | Of course they’ll come. | 她们当然会回来 |
[04:57] | It’s been a long time. | 过去这么久了 |
[05:00] | Do you think they’re still upset with me? | 你觉得她们还怨恨我吗 |
[05:05] | I will bring you home, Charlotte. | 我会带你回家的 夏洛蒂 |
[05:08] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[05:12] | Spencer, Aria, Hanna, Emily. | 斯宾塞 艾瑞亚 汉娜 艾米丽 |
[05:17] | I need you. Please. | 我需要你们 拜托 |
[05:19] | All my love, Alison. | 全心全意爱你们 艾莉森 |
[06:38] | – Guess who? – Oh, my gosh. | -猜是谁 -天啊 |
[06:40] | Ah! God, I missed you. | 天 我想死你了 |
[06:43] | – I missed you too. – Oh, get a room. Ew! | -我也想你 -开房去吧 |
[06:46] | We’ll need a pretty big room. Hi! | 那我们需要个超大的房间 你们好 |
[07:01] | Any hints about the fall collection? | 有什么秋季款的内部消息吗 |
[07:03] | My non-disclosure agreement is eight pages long. | 我的保密协议有八页之多 |
[07:06] | Claudia would literally chase me down the runway | 如果我泄密了 克劳迪亚真的会 |
[07:08] | with an axe if I let anything slip. | 拿斧子追杀我的 |
[07:10] | Let me see this. | 我看看 |
[07:12] | It looked bigger when you posted it. | 比你发的照片看起来要大 |
[07:15] | So I suppose we’re gonna need our passports | 我想我们得带上护照 |
[07:17] | to attend the wedding. | 参加婚礼了 |
[07:18] | Well, we’re talking to several host nations. | 我们跟几个东道国谈了 |
[07:20] | But Italy is a strong contender. | 意大利是有力的竞争者 |
[07:23] | I met a nice Italian girl one time. | 我遇到了一个很棒的意大利女孩 |
[07:25] | No wonder it took you a year longer to finish college. | 难怪你多花了一年才念完大学 |
[07:28] | How’s the Salk Institute? | 索尔克生物研究所怎么样了 |
[07:31] | Uh, good. I’m still trying to find my way around. | 还不错 还在想办法申请 |
[07:33] | All that great Louis Kahn architecture. | 都是路易·康[建筑大师]设计的美丽建筑 |
[07:36] | I want a tour. | 我想去看看 |
[07:37] | They’re not doing tours right now, but.. | 现在不对外开放 但.. |
[07:40] | – How’s Liam? – Liam is adorable. | -利亚姆怎么样 -利亚姆很可爱 |
[07:43] | But he hates when I tell people that. | 但他不喜欢我这么说他 |
[07:46] | Who is Spencer seeing? | 斯宾塞在和谁约会呢 |
[07:48] | Spencer is too busy to see anybody. | 斯宾塞太忙了没空约会 |
[07:50] | Wait, what about the ambassador’s son? | 等等 那位大使的儿子呢 |
[07:52] | Regime change. | 早就倒台了 |
[07:55] | So this court thing, are we going to be under oath? | 那么这次听证会 我们要宣誓吗 |
[07:58] | No oath, it’s just about how we feel | 不用宣誓 只是问问我们觉得 |
[08:00] | about Charlotte getting out. | 夏洛蒂是否该被放出来 |
[08:01] | No, tell the truth. | 不 要我们说实话 |
[08:02] | It is about “A” Getting out. | 这是关于是否释放A |
[08:05] | Five “A”-free years. | 五年没有A的生活 |
[08:07] | You have to admit, that felt good. | 不得不承认 感觉太好了 |
[08:10] | I mean, a lot has happened, good, bad and ugly, | 虽然发生了很多好事坏事甚至不光彩的事 |
[08:12] | but all of it was uncontaminated by “A.” | 但是这一切都和A无关 |
[08:15] | And now “A” Wants to go home. | 而现在A想回家了 |
[08:20] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[08:22] | We drop off our bags and we go meet Ali at 4 o’clock | 我们先回家放行李 然后四点去见艾莉 |
[08:26] | and listen to what she has to say. | 然后听听她怎么说 |
[08:32] | So how long can you stay? | 你可以待多久 |
[08:34] | I don’t know. The hearing’s tomorrow. | 我不清楚 听证会明天举行 |
[08:37] | I’m glad you’re here, but | 你能回来我很开心 但是 |
[08:38] | I wish you didn’t have to do this. | 我真希望你不用去听证会 |
[08:40] | How about we focus on the that fact I’m here? | 现在把重点放在我回来了上吧 |
[08:42] | – Right. – How’s Greg? | -好吧 -格雷格还好吗 |
[08:44] | We’re taking a little break. | 我们暂时分开了 |
[08:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:47] | Em, it was just time for a break. | 只是觉得该缓一下关系 |
[08:49] | I thought you liked him. | 我以为你很喜欢他的 |
[08:51] | Let’s talk about that over tea, okay? | 我们边喝茶边聊吧 好吗 |
[09:19] | Wow, this is really amazing. | 这儿真是太棒了 |
[09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Seriously, you would never know that | 说真的 谁能想得到 |
[09:25] | this used to be a nut house. | 这里曾经是精神病院 |
[09:27] | Okay, we prefer the European definition | 好吧 当我们说起这座历史建筑的时候 |
[09:29] | of “Sanitarium”, when talking about this historic structure. | 更偏向于欧洲人的说法 “疗养院” |
[09:32] | Well, it looks beautiful. You did a really good job. | 看上去真漂亮 你改造的真好 |
[09:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Didn’t it sort of creep you out though? | 你难道没觉得有点阴森森的吗 |
[09:39] | We evicted all the ghosts, Hanna. | 我们已经把鬼魂都驱走了 汉娜 |
[09:41] | Soon people will forget what this place was | 很快人们就会忘了这个地方曾经的用处 |
[09:43] | and we’ll just be remembered only for our exquisite brunch. | 而我们只会记得在这儿享受的精致早午餐 |
[09:47] | My mother, the exorcist. | 我母亲简直是驱魔人 |
[09:51] | I was hoping you’d bring Jordan with you. | 我还希望你带乔丹回来呢 |
[09:55] | Yeah, uh, next time. | 下次吧 |
[09:58] | I’ve been trying to get you back here | 从这地方重新开幕时起 |
[09:59] | to see the place since we opened. | 我就希望你能回来看看 |
[10:01] | I know, but I’ve been busy. | 我知道 但是我一直很忙 |
[10:03] | Paris took forever. | 在巴黎忙坏了 |
[10:04] | But when Alison calls.. | 但是艾莉森叫你你就回来了 |
[10:06] | It isn’t Alison, mom. It’s the court. | 不是因为艾莉森 妈妈 是因为法院 |
[10:09] | It’s still Alison. | 仍然是为了艾莉森 |
[10:11] | She’s been petitioning the court to get Charlotte | 她从夏洛蒂被关进医院的第一天起 |
[10:14] | out of the hospital since the day she was locked up. | 就开始求法院放她出来 |
[10:16] | You don’t owe Alison a thing. | 你不欠艾莉森什么 |
[10:19] | After what that person did to you– | 在那人对你做了这一切以后 |
[10:20] | Mom, I know what she did to me. | 妈妈 我知道她对我做了什么 |
[10:23] | And I know exactly what I’m gonna say to the judge. | 我很清楚我要对法官说些什么 |
[10:29] | Liam wanted you to have this. | 利亚姆让我把这个给你 |
[10:31] | The James Tiptree short stories you were talking about. | 你提过的《詹姆斯·提普奇短篇小说集》 |
[10:33] | – Is he trying to impress me? – Yes. | -他是想讨好我吗 -是的 |
[10:35] | Well, he’s off to a very good start. | 那么他开了一个很好的头 |
[10:37] | He wants to know when you’re coming back to Boston. | 他想知道你什么时候回波士顿 |
[10:39] | Not until the semester’s over. | 这个学期结束以后 |
[10:42] | How long are you staying? | 你回家待多久 |
[10:44] | I just have to see how it goes. | 我得看情况而定 |
[10:48] | So what did you think of the New Radley? | 你觉得新拉德里怎么样 |
[10:51] | Haven’t seen it yet, but I’m sure we’ll get down there. | 还没去看过 不过我们肯定会去的 |
[10:53] | I thought that’s where you were | 我以为你与汉娜和其他姑娘们 |
[10:55] | meeting hanna and the other girls. | 是在那儿碰面的 |
[10:56] | No, we met at the brew. Old habits. | 不 我们在咖啡馆见的 老惯例了 |
[10:59] | The brew? | 咖啡馆 |
[11:01] | Yeah, that’s right. Why? | 没错 怎么了 |
[11:03] | Did you see Ezra there? | 你在那儿遇见以斯拉了吗 |
[11:06] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[11:07] | He still owns the place, and I heard that | 他依然是老板 而且我听说 |
[11:09] | he’s moved into the apartment upstairs. | 他搬进了楼上的公寓里 |
[11:14] | I thought he was still in South America. | 我以为他还在南美洲 |
[11:16] | No, apparently, he got sick and they sent him home. | 不 很显然他生病了所以被送回来了 |
[11:19] | I haven’t talked to him, but I’ve seen him in town. | 我还没跟他说过话 不过我在镇上见过他 |
[11:25] | – Did you know the girl? – Nicole? | -你知道那个女孩吗 -妮可吗 |
[11:29] | I met her once. | 我见过她一次 |
[11:30] | A long time ago. Before they left. | 他们出发前的事了 很久以前了 |
[11:34] | Fifteen dead or missing. | 十五人生死未知 下落不明 |
[11:36] | They were down there building houses. | 他们被埋在大楼下 |
[11:39] | That’s not supposed to be controversial. | 这应该是情理之中的事 |
[11:42] | Have you talked to him? | 你跟他聊过吗 |
[11:43] | No, I wrote him a letter when Nicole… | 没有 我给他写过一封信 当妮可… |
[11:48] | When it happened, but I never heard back from him. | 当那件事发生之后 但是他从未回复我 |
[11:56] | Hastings for state senate. The clear, true voice. | 选取海斯汀作为参议院 纯净真诚之声 |
[12:01] | I’m Veronica Hastings | 我是维罗妮卡·海斯汀 |
[12:03] | and I approve this message. | 我认可此条竞选消息 |
[12:07] | The flag’s a really nice touch. | 使用国旗真是妙招 |
[12:09] | I never would have thought of it. | 要是我肯定想不到 |
[12:10] | Don’t be cynical, Spencer. | 别冷嘲热讽的 斯宾塞 |
[12:13] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸去哪儿了 |
[12:14] | In Harrisburg, raising money. | 在哈里斯堡筹款 |
[12:17] | The family that campaigns together, stays together. | 一起竞选的家庭该待在一起 |
[12:19] | Your father is a champion arm twister | 你父亲很擅长游说别人 |
[12:22] | and we need the cash. | 并且我们需要竞选资金 |
[12:23] | It’s an off-year special election, | 这是一场非竞选年的特殊选举 |
[12:24] | winning might come down to if it rains that day | 如果要赢除非那天正好下雨 |
[12:27] | and people decide to stay home. | 并且人们决定待在家里 |
[12:28] | Oh, now who’s being cynical? | 现在是谁在冷嘲热讽 |
[12:30] | It’s your fault I’m doing this. | 我做这一切都怪你 |
[12:32] | You got involved in government first. You inspired me. | 你先开始参政的 是你激发了我 |
[12:35] | I watch the government, I keep it honest. That’s what I do. | 我所做的是盯牢政府的举动 以诚示世人 |
[12:38] | Sweetheart, you work for a lobbyist. | 亲爱的 你只是为说客打工 |
[12:41] | No, we are not lobbyists. | 不 我们才不是说客 |
[12:42] | We work with grassroots political organizations | 我们在基层政治性组织 |
[12:44] | to advance progressive legislation. | 推进立法的发展 |
[12:49] | You’re a lobbyist.. | 你就是个说客 |
[12:52] | and your mother is going to be a state senator. | 而你母亲就要当选参议员了 |
[12:59] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[13:39] | Your bosses are very angry with me. | 你的老板们一定很生我的气 |
[13:41] | They’re not angry. | 他们没生你气 |
[13:43] | They gave me an advance on the second book. | 他们给我的第二本书预支了稿费 |
[13:46] | They know what happened in South America. | 他们知道你在南美洲的遭遇 |
[13:48] | They understand. | 他们明白的 |
[13:50] | Well, then they’re ahead of me | 那他们比我好多了 |
[13:51] | because I don’t understand any of it. | 因为我完全不明白 |
[13:55] | I don’t understand how a girl that I met in this shop | 我不明白我在这家店里遇到的一个 |
[13:59] | who never hurt anybody, can be dragged off | 从未伤害过人的女孩怎么会被一群 |
[14:01] | by half-baked revolutionaries, | 乳臭未干的革命分子拖下水 |
[14:03] | and no one can seem to find her. | 而且似乎没人能找到她 |
[14:06] | So, if you understand that, explain it to me. | 所以如果你明白这点 那就解释给我听 |
[14:12] | You go somewhere to help, it shouldn’t cost you your life. | 你去帮助他们 但不该赔上你的人生 |
[14:25] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[14:49] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候到的 |
[14:50] | Uh, just a couple of hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[14:57] | This is really impressive. | 真的好厉害 |
[14:59] | I, I, uh, I just wanted to see if I could do it. | 我只是想看看自己能否做得来 |
[15:03] | How’s it going? | 进行得怎么样 |
[15:05] | Ah, it’s harder than I thought. | 比我想象中的要难 |
[15:07] | I curse a lot. It’s very therapeutic. | 我经常骂人 非常有治愈性 |
[15:10] | How’s Washington? | 华盛顿怎么样 |
[15:11] | Um, I curse a lot. It’s very therapeutic. | 我经常骂人 非常有治愈性 |
[15:16] | Uh, Caleb said he saw you there. | 凯勒说他看到你在那里 |
[15:17] | – Oh, yeah? You guys talk? – Uh, now and then. | -是吗 你们平时有联系吗 -偶尔吧 |
[15:20] | We went, uh, we went fishing last summer. | 去年夏天我们一起去钓鱼了 |
[15:22] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:24] | We’re the brotherhood of ex-boyfriends. | 我们这群前男友都成了兄弟会 |
[15:25] | We gotta stick together. | 我们得互相支持 |
[15:31] | So, you in town for your mom’s campaign? | 你回来是为了你妈妈的竞选吗 |
[15:33] | No, uh, I got a request from the state of Pennsylvania. | 不是 我收到了宾夕法尼亚州的要求 |
[15:37] | They would like my opinion on something. | 他们想听听我对某件事的意见 |
[15:39] | Ali’s trying to get Charlotte out of the hospital. | 艾莉想让夏洛蒂出院 |
[15:42] | Yeah. We’re here to talk to the court. | 是的 我们是来参加公诉会的 |
[15:45] | We? | 我们 |
[15:47] | Aria, Em, Hanna, and me. | 艾瑞亚 艾米 汉娜和我 |
[15:48] | All of you in one place at one time. | 你们四个同时出现在一个地方 |
[15:51] | When’s the last time that happened in Rosewood? | 上次你们同时出现在玫瑰镇是什么时候的事 |
[15:55] | Long time. | 很久以前 |
[15:56] | When Alison flashes the bat signal– | 在艾莉森发出超声波的时候 |
[15:58] | It’s not like that, you know, we’re still friends | 不是这样的 你知道我们还是朋友 |
[16:00] | and we’re not just, “Let’s go see a movie and have dinner” | 不只是那种”去看个电影 吃个饭”的朋友 |
[16:04] | kinda friends, but the “I saved your life, now you save mine” | 而是”我救了你 现在轮到你来救我”的 |
[16:07] | kinda friends. | 那种朋友 |
[16:09] | You know. You were there. | 你知道的 你当年也在 |
[16:11] | How long are you gonna be here for? | 你会在这里待多久 |
[16:13] | Well, the hearing’s tomorrow. | 听证会明天开始 |
[16:14] | And then, and then I don’t really know. | 然后我真的不知道 |
[16:17] | Can I… buy you a dinner before you leave? | 你走之前 我能请你吃个饭吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah. Sure, we can do that. | 当然好 |
[16:25] | Um, I, I should go though. I’m supposed to be meeting Ali. | 我该走了 我要去和艾莉见面 |
[16:28] | And I’m already late. So, I’ll call you, okay. | 而且已经迟到了 我会给你打电话的 |
[16:32] | Still the same number? | 号码没变吧 |
[16:33] | – Same number. – Cool. | -号码没变 -好 |
[16:38] | Toby, | 托比 |
[16:41] | who are you building the house for? | 这房子你是要装修给谁 |
[16:43] | What makes you think I’m building it for somebody? | 为什么你觉得我是要装修给别人 |
[16:46] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[16:59] | Charlotte is getting the help | 夏洛蒂正在接受 |
[17:01] | she never had when she was little. | 她小时候未得到的帮助 |
[17:02] | Five years of treatment, undoing all the damage. | 五年的治疗 抚平所有的伤害 |
[17:06] | I visit her, I spend time with her. | 我去看过她 陪过她 |
[17:08] | She even stayed at my house for a weekend last Christmas. | 去年圣诞节她还在我家住了一个周末 |
[17:12] | – They let her out? – It was a supervised visit. | -医生允许她出院吗 -是在监督下外出的 |
[17:15] | So Charlotte is all better now. | 这么说夏洛蒂已经好了很多 |
[17:16] | What does this have to do with us? | 这和我们有什么关系 |
[17:19] | At the hearing tomorrow, the judge will decide | 明天的听证会上 法官会判决 |
[17:21] | if she should be released. | 是否该释放她 |
[17:23] | And they want to hear from people who were involved. | 而他们想听听事件相关人员的意见 |
[17:27] | – Victim statements. – Statements of support. | -被害人陈述 -支持声明 |
[17:29] | Statements that she isn’t a threat to anybody. | 说明她不会再危害他人 |
[17:32] | That you guys are not afraid of her anymore. | 你们不再害怕她 |
[17:39] | There is no reason to be afraid. | 没有理由害怕她 |
[17:41] | You know her. | 你们了解她 |
[17:43] | You heard her story. We all went through this together. | 你们听到她说的话 我们都一起经历过 |
[17:46] | Yes, we did. | 话是没错 |
[17:48] | We have the scars to prove it too. | 但我们身上的伤疤也能证明 |
[17:51] | You’re asking us to give a get-out-of-jail-free card | 你要我们放一个曾经想要 |
[17:53] | to someone who tried to kill us. | 想要杀死我们的人自由 |
[17:54] | She’s in a hospital, Hanna. She’s not in jail. | 她被关在医院里 汉娜 而不是在坐牢 |
[17:56] | She’s lucky. | 她很幸运 |
[17:58] | And we’re lucky to be alive. | 而我们还活着也算我们走运 |
[18:01] | That’s why your statements would mean so much. | 所以你们的陈述对她意义重大 |
[18:04] | Who else is speaking? | 还有谁要做陈述 |
[18:07] | Mona demanded to be heard. | 梦娜也被要求出席听证会 |
[18:10] | She’s going to talk to the judge about | 她会和法官说说 |
[18:12] | the dollhouse, and being tortured. | 玩偶之家以及被折磨的事 |
[18:14] | What about Sara Harvey? | 那莎拉·哈维呢 |
[18:15] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[18:17] | Well, suppose we do talk to the judge.. | 假设我们和法官说了 |
[18:20] | they march in Sara Harvey. | 他们带莎拉·哈维入庭 |
[18:21] | She gives a few choice words about | 她就会说出她那晚 |
[18:22] | what happened to her that night at Radley? | 在拉德里所遭遇的事 |
[18:24] | She’s not allowed to testify because of how | 鉴于她的刑事指控撤销方式不妥 |
[18:26] | her criminal charges were resolved. | 所以她不能作证 |
[18:28] | Why isn’t Jason here? | 为什么杰森不出席 |
[18:31] | He doesn’t agree with Dr. Rollins and me. | 他不同意罗林斯医生和我的看法 |
[18:34] | Okay, you realize what you’re asking us to do. | 好吧 你明白你在要求我们做什么吧 |
[18:37] | You want us to forgive Charlotte. | 你要我们原谅夏洛蒂 |
[18:38] | I don’t care if you forgive her. | 我不在乎你们是否原谅她 |
[18:41] | I’m asking you to give me my only chance at a real family. | 我恳求你们给我唯一一个全家团聚的机会 |
[18:44] | Alison, we’re here to say how we feel | 艾莉森 我们来是要说出我们的感受 |
[18:45] | and you’re asking us to lie. | 你却叫我们撒谎 |
[18:47] | Please, do this. | 请你们帮帮我 |
[18:51] | – Do this for me. – Pretty please? | -为了我 -装可怜的求吗 |
[18:54] | – With sugar on top? – What? | -嘴上抹了蜜糖吗 -什么 |
[18:56] | That’s what you say on a playground to exact a favor. | 你在学校操场上求人帮忙时就是这么说的 |
[18:59] | We’re not on the playground anymore, Alison. | 但是我们现在不在学校操场上了 |
[19:02] | We haven’t been for a long time. | 我们很久没去了 |
[19:06] | Please? | 求求你们 |
[19:21] | I am not one of those candidates who runs for office | 我不是那些来告诉你们我有多憎恨政府 |
[19:24] | telling you how much I hate the government | 并且想把它给大卸八块的 |
[19:26] | and wanna take it apart. | 竞选公职的候选人 |
[19:28] | Like you, I understand that the size of the problem | 和你们一样 我明白问题的严重性 |
[19:32] | dictates the size of the solution needed. | 决定了解决办法所需的重要性 |
[19:34] | If being honest and truthful is so damn purifying.. | 如果诚实和真理是如此地净化 |
[19:38] | why do I feel like the bottom of somebody’s shoe? | 那为什么我有种被人踩在脚下的感觉 |
[19:42] | Government is big enough to do. | 政府有能力做到 |
[19:50] | Our courts are not the enemy of freedom. | 我们的法庭不会与自由为敌 |
[19:53] | Look, they have the reports. | 他们看过那些报道 |
[19:56] | Okay, they know what Charlotte did to us when she was “A.” | 他们知道夏洛蒂是A时的所作所为 |
[19:58] | We don’t need to talk about that. | 我们没必要提起那些事 |
[20:00] | All we’ve to say is that we’re not afraid of her. | 我们只需要说我们不怕她 |
[20:02] | That’s all Ali wants. | 艾莉只需要我们这样说 |
[20:03] | Then we get the hell out of here. | 然后我们就离开这里 |
[20:05] | Is it the truth? That we’re not afraid? | 你说我们不怕 是真的吗 |
[20:08] | Maybe it is. I mean, look at us. | 也许是的 看看我们 |
[20:10] | We did get away. We won. | 我们的确逃出来了 我们赢了 |
[20:14] | Maybe we didn’t kill the dragon, but we definitely tamed it. | 也许我们没有杀掉巨龙 但肯定驯服了它 |
[20:17] | Um, I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[20:20] | No one feels safe where anyone can be victimized. | 这种情况下人人自危 |
[20:24] | Your mom’s doing well in the polls | 作为尚未确认的候选人 |
[20:25] | for such an untested candidate. | 你妈妈的支持率还真不错 |
[20:28] | Hi, Mona. | 你好 梦娜 |
[20:30] | I waved at you at the Kennedy Center Reception. | 我在肯尼迪接待中心朝你招手 |
[20:32] | – You didn’t see me. – I’m sorry. | -但你没看到我 -我很抱歉 |
[20:35] | Look at us, all this time | 瞧瞧我们 过了这么久 |
[20:37] | and we both end up in the same business. | 最后还变成了同行 |
[20:39] | Um, not really. | 其实不算 |
[20:41] | We both sell policy. | 都是推销政策的 |
[20:43] | Different kinds of policy. | 不同的政策罢了 |
[20:45] | Do you still have nightmares? | 你还会做恶梦吗 |
[20:52] | I do. | 我还会 |
[20:54] | Three shrinks and a whole lot of prescriptions | 看了三个心理医生 开了一大堆药 |
[20:55] | but I still have bad dreams. | 但我还是会做噩梦 |
[20:58] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[21:00] | Now, I’d like to introduce one of the reasons | 现在我想为大家介绍我参加竞选的 |
[21:02] | why I’m running for office. | 主要动力之一 |
[21:05] | My daughter, Spencer Hastings. | 我的女儿 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[21:10] | Don’t miss your cue. | 别错过属于你的时刻 |
[21:26] | Spencer and I just… went out of sync. | 斯宾塞和我…没有共鸣了 |
[21:30] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[21:33] | I-I-I like this town, but everywhere she went | 我喜欢这个小镇 但不管她去哪儿 |
[21:37] | it was like she saw something that she wanted to forget. | 都能看到一些她想要忘记的事 |
[21:40] | I wouldn’t have pictured you and Ali to be the ones to stay. | 我也没想到你和艾莉会留下来 |
[21:43] | Different reasons, same results. | 殊途同归吧 |
[21:48] | You got your degree, didn’t you? | 你拿到你的学位了吧 |
[21:50] | Took a while, mostly nights, but I got it. | 花了不少功夫 赶夜车 但还是拿到了 |
[21:55] | Didn’t do much good this year. | 今年倒是不怎么走运 |
[21:59] | Got passed over for promotion. | 没得到升职 |
[22:08] | College wasn’t what I thought it was gonna be. | 大学跟我想象的不一样 |
[22:12] | I look at Aria, Spencer, and even Hanna | 我看着艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 甚至是汉娜 |
[22:15] | it all seemed to click for them. | 她们好像很适应 |
[22:17] | – Not for you? – No. | -你不适应 -是啊 |
[22:20] | I had a hard time. | 我过得很不顺 |
[22:23] | When my dad died, I just couldn’t see a point to it. | 我爸爸死后 我根本找不到有什么意义 |
[22:28] | To the college? | 你是说上大学吗 |
[22:30] | To anything. | 我是说任何事 |
[22:39] | My family has always had a missing part. | 我的家族一直是不完整的 |
[22:41] | What’s missing is my sister Charlotte. | 缺少的是我姐姐夏洛蒂 |
[22:44] | Past five years I’ve gotten to know | 过去的五年里我开始慢慢了解 |
[22:47] | come to love this missing part of my family. | 并学会去爱我们家族这缺失的一份子 |
[22:50] | And now, I wanna bring my sister home. | 现在我想带我姐姐回家 |
[22:54] | I’m sure that you’ve read all of the documents | 我相信你已经看过那些文件 |
[22:55] | about who Charlotte is, and what she’s done to us. | 知道夏洛蒂是谁 她对我们做了什么 |
[22:59] | Those are just reports. | 那些只是报道 |
[23:01] | One thing that I’ve learned from all of this is that | 我从中学到的一件事是 |
[23:03] | people are not always the things that they do. | 人们的所作所为也许不能代表他本身 |
[23:09] | Charlotte Dilaurentis poses no threat to me. | 夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯对我来说没有威胁 |
[23:13] | I was angry for a long time. | 有一段时间我很愤怒 |
[23:16] | But now, every morning I wake up.. | 但现在 每天早上我醒来… |
[23:19] | I drink coffee, and I walk outside. | 喝咖啡 走到外面 |
[23:22] | It’s either sunny or it’s raining, but there I am. | 不管是下雨还是晴天 我都是这样 |
[23:27] | I’m free. | 我是自由的 |
[23:31] | I don’t see why Charlotte shouldn’t have the same chance | 我认为夏洛蒂也该有跟我同样的机会 |
[23:33] | to get caught in the rain as I do. | 去享受雨天 |
[23:38] | No, I’m not afraid of her. | 不 我不怕她 |
[23:42] | My dad taught me that fear is natural. | 我爸爸教我恐惧是正常的 |
[23:45] | It’s a good instinct. | 是一种良好的本能 |
[23:47] | He also said that you can decide | 他也说你可以自行决定 |
[23:49] | what you’re going to be afraid of. | 你应该害怕些什么 |
[23:51] | I decided I’m not afraid of Charlotte Dilaurentis. | 我决定我不惧怕夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯 |
[23:56] | Alison and Dr. Rollins have told us | 艾莉森和罗林斯律师跟我们说过 |
[23:59] | how well Charlotte’s been doing. | 夏洛蒂做得有多好 |
[24:02] | How rapidly she’s been able to integrate herself | 她如何迅速地融入到 |
[24:06] | into the general hospital population. | 医院的大家庭中 |
[24:10] | They feel strongly that– | 他们迫切认为… |
[24:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:21] | Miss Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利小姐 |
[24:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:25] | They feel strongly.. | 他们迫切认为… |
[24:28] | that now is the right time for Charlotte– | 现在夏洛蒂该… |
[24:30] | Miss Montgomery, I’ve read the same reports that you have. | 蒙哥马利小姐 我读过跟你这篇一模一样的报告 |
[24:34] | Well, the doctors– | 那些医生… |
[24:35] | The doctors can speak for themselves. | 那些医生自己会发言 |
[24:38] | You’re here to tell me if you’d feel safe | 你是来告诉我们你认为 |
[24:40] | should Charlotte Dilaurentis leave the hospital. | 让夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯出院是否安全 |
[24:50] | Miss montgomery? | 蒙哥马利小姐 |
[25:04] | No. | 不 |
[25:07] | No, I would not feel safe. | 不 我不会感觉很安全 |
[25:18] | I was on the redline | 我当时在去往 |
[25:19] | going to Braintree.. | 布伦特里的火车上… |
[25:22] | and the train stopped in the tunnel | 火车停在两个站之间的 |
[25:25] | between the stations. | 一个隧道里 |
[25:28] | The power went out and, and it was dark. | 停电了 当时很昏暗 |
[25:33] | No, not dark. It was black. | 不 不是昏暗 是一片漆黑 |
[25:36] | And I was back in every box | 我当时就好像回到了 |
[25:39] | in every dark tight place that | A曾经用来关我的 |
[25:40] | “A” ever put me in, and I couldn’t breathe. | 密闭空间 我无法呼吸 |
[25:46] | Then I heard a girl crying. | 然后我听到一个女孩在哭喊 |
[25:50] | Good. I thought somebody else is scared out of her mind. | 太好了 还有别人跟我一样被吓坏了 |
[25:56] | Then…The power came back on | 然后…店里回来了 |
[26:01] | And every single person on that train | 那列车上的每个人 |
[26:03] | was staring at me. | 都盯着我 |
[26:05] | Because I was the girl that was crying. | 因为我就是那个哭喊的女孩 |
[26:10] | I don’t want Charlotte released. | 我不希望释放夏洛蒂 |
[26:13] | Ever. | 永远不要 |
[26:20] | Here comes the last nail in the coffin. | 这就是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草了 |
[26:33] | I thought I could do this, but I can’t. | 我以为我做得到 但是我不行 |
[26:36] | I’ve been listening to my friends | 我已经听我朋友们说了 |
[26:38] | how they’ve managed to forgive Charlotte. | 她们如何想办法原谅夏洛蒂 |
[26:43] | I wish I could hate her, but I can’t. | 我希望我能恨她 但我不行 |
[26:47] | I can’t, because I know what she went through. | 我恨不起来 因为我知道她经历了什么 |
[26:51] | I was in Radley sanitarium. | 我也曾经在拉德里疗养院 |
[26:54] | I was there for months. | 我在那里住了几个月 |
[26:57] | Charlotte was there for years, and years. | 夏洛蒂在那里住了一年又一年 |
[27:02] | Being in that place is what twisted her all out of shape. | 那个地方把她折磨得不成人样 |
[27:07] | Let her out. | 放她出来吧 |
[27:09] | Let her go home. | 放她回家 |
[27:11] | That’s all any of us want. | 这是我们所有人的希望 |
[27:14] | Is to have a home. | 那就是有一个家 |
[27:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:31] | Are you okay with this? | 你没事吧 |
[27:35] | It’s a little bit strange. | 有点奇怪 |
[27:37] | We can go somewhere else, when they get here. | 等他们来后我们可以去别的地方 |
[27:39] | No, if you’re gonna chase away the demons | 不 不入虎穴 |
[27:42] | you have to go to where the demons are. | 焉得虎子 |
[27:45] | You know who I thought was gonna walk into that hearing room? | 你知道我以为谁会来参加那个听证会吗 |
[27:48] | – Who? – Sara Harvey. | -谁 -莎拉·哈尔薇 |
[27:50] | They said that she wouldn’t be there. | 他们说她不回来 |
[27:51] | Or what if she did show up? | 或者如果说她真的来了呢 |
[27:53] | We tell our little white lies, and in she walks. | 我们在讲述那些白色谎言时 她走了进来 |
[27:56] | “These bitches are lying, your honor.” | “这些贱人在撒谎 法官阁下” |
[27:57] | “Wanna know what they’re really like?” | “你想知道她们的真面目吗” |
[27:59] | “Let me show you what they did to me.” | “让我告诉你她们对我做了什么” |
[28:01] | And she shows everybody. | 然后她展示给所有人 |
[28:08] | 艾米 汉娜 斯宾塞 艾瑞亚 好消息 艾莉 | |
[28:12] | So, that’s that. | 那就这样了 |
[28:13] | “The judge says Charlotte can go home.” | “法官说夏洛蒂能回家了” |
[28:16] | “Thanks for your help, Ali.” | “谢谢你们的帮助 艾莉” |
[28:21] | Did you guys see? | 你们看到了吗 |
[28:23] | We saw. | 看到了 |
[28:25] | Everyone, say hello to the only honest woman in town. | 大家好 这位是镇上唯一一名诚实的良民 |
[28:29] | – I’m sorry. – No, we’re sorry. | -我很抱歉 -不 我们才抱歉 |
[28:32] | You’re small, but you are mighty. | 你个头这么小 勇气那么大 |
[28:34] | You put us all to shame. | 你让我们都感到羞愧 |
[28:36] | Alright, everyone turn your phones off. | 好了 大家把手机都关机 |
[28:38] | Not silent, not vibrate, off. | 不是静音 不是振动 而是关机 |
[28:40] | I can’t turn my phone all the way off. | 我不能一直手机关机 |
[28:42] | Spencer, one of the lifesaving pieces of information | 斯宾塞 我所学到的逃生信息之一 |
[28:44] | I’ve learned, is that these things | 那就是这些东西 |
[28:45] | actually have an off button. | 真的有个关机键 |
[28:48] | Do it, Spencer. | 快点 斯宾塞 |
[28:52] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[28:53] | The coven of the sacred cocktails is now in session. | 神圣的鸡尾酒女巫要出场了 |
[29:11] | You know, if you didn’t know what this place was | 如果你不知道这里曾经是什么地方 |
[29:13] | you’d never know what this place was. | 就永远不会了解这个地方 |
[29:15] | Said the real estate agent showing you | 这是那个带你参观”闹鬼山庄”的 |
[29:17] | around “The house on haunted hill.” | 地产经纪人说的 |
[29:21] | I miss your faces. | 我真想念你们的脸 |
[29:23] | You guys have such excellent faces. | 你们的脸蛋真是太完美了 |
[29:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:27] | Or we should plan on seeing each other more often. | 我们应该计划时不时聚一聚 |
[29:29] | Yes, but not here. | 是啊 但是不在这里 |
[29:33] | Ugh, we can make a list of beautiful cities | 我们可以列几座不错的城市 |
[29:34] | and go to each one of them. | 然后一个一个走过去 |
[29:36] | And that can get expensive. | 那费用肯定很大 |
[29:38] | Paris, Rome | 巴黎 罗马 |
[29:41] | Madrid, Rio. | 马德里 里约 |
[29:43] | We can party in every one of them. | 我们可以在每个城市聚会 |
[29:45] | And Ali and Charlotte can sit in that big, ugly house | 艾莉和夏洛蒂可以坐在那幢又大又老的房子里 |
[29:49] | and they can bake cookies. | 她们可以烤饼干 |
[29:54] | You’d think a place like this, they’d have…Special drinks. | 本来以为这样子的地方会有…特调饮料呢 |
[29:58] | What kind of special drinks? | 哪种特调饮料 |
[29:59] | We’re sitting in a bar, in what used to be a squirrel factory. | 我们坐在一个酒吧里 这曾经是个松鼠工厂 |
[30:02] | But no, like, an electroshock Margarita? | 但是连电力玛格丽塔都没有吗 |
[30:05] | Manic depressive Mai tai? | 焦躁麦太呢 |
[30:07] | You guys are seriously lacking in any good taste. | 你们还真是缺乏品味啊 |
[30:10] | That’s why I love you so much. | 所以我才那么爱你们 |
[30:12] | I love each one of you. | 你们每一个我都爱 |
[30:14] | – Spencer loves us. – So I heard. | -斯宾塞爱我们 -我听到了 |
[30:16] | Hey, uh, can we get another bipolar Martini | 能给我们这位朋友再上一杯 |
[30:19] | for my friend over here? | 双面马丁尼吗 |
[30:32] | Last call in Rosewood. | 玫瑰镇最后一轮酒 |
[30:33] | Can we just go someplace and dance? | 我们就不能找个地方跳个舞吗 |
[30:36] | That’s why god invented the mini-bar, em. | 所以上帝才发明了迷你酒吧 |
[30:38] | We can go back to my suite. | 我们能回我的套间 |
[30:40] | ’tis but the crank of the evening. | 享受夜晚的魅力 |
[30:44] | Hey, don’t. | 别 |
[30:46] | My mom runs this joint. | 这地方是我妈妈合开的 |
[30:52] | You guys wanna hear something funny? | 你们想听点有意思的事吗 |
[30:54] | I’d love to hear something funny. | 我很想听点有意思的事 |
[30:57] | I thought it wouldn’t matter what we said to the judge.. | 我以为我们对法官说的话无足轻重 |
[31:00] | Because I thought they would never let her out. | 因为我以为他们永远不会让她出来 |
[31:05] | I thought that we could just lie for Ali | 我以为只是让我们为艾莉 |
[31:07] | one more time and it wouldn’t matter. | 再撒一次谎 没什么大不了的 |
[31:10] | But it did. | 其实不然 |
[31:12] | They let “A” Out. | 他们把A放出来了 |
[31:16] | Wouldn’t it just be the biggest cosmic joke ever | 如果夏洛蒂以后过上了幸福的生活 |
[31:20] | if Charlotte gets to live happily ever after? | 这会不会是全宇宙最好笑的笑话 |
[31:24] | If she can do it, so can we. | 如果她能做到 那我们也可以 |
[31:29] | A toast to Charlotte. | 敬夏洛蒂 |
[31:33] | – To Charlotte. – To Charlotte. | -敬夏洛蒂 -敬夏洛蒂 |
[32:19] | Why can’t they make quiet ice cubes? | 他们为什么不能做点安安静静的冰块 |
[32:23] | – Here, hydrate. – Thanks. | -来 水合物 -谢谢 |
[32:32] | Are you going to see Toby? | 你要去见托比吗 |
[32:34] | I already did. | 我去见过了 |
[32:36] | He’s building a house. | 他在造房子 |
[32:39] | He’s building a house? | 他在造房子 |
[32:41] | With tools? | 用工具 |
[32:43] | – By himself? – Yup. | -一个人 -是啊 |
[32:47] | Yeah. Wow, indeed. | 还真稀奇 |
[32:50] | All I got was a chair, and some lucky girl | 我只得到了一张椅子 某个幸运的姑娘 |
[32:52] | is gonna get an entire house. | 却会得到整幢房子 |
[32:56] | Sit. Stay. | 坐好 别动 |
[32:58] | She’s not a poodle. | 她不是贵宾犬 |
[33:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:03] | – Hanna, it’s me. – Hi, Ali. | -汉娜 是我 -艾莉 |
[33:05] | Did Charlotte come to your hotel room last night? | 昨晚夏洛蒂有没有去你的宾馆房间 |
[33:07] | Mm, no she didn’t, what’s wrong? | 不 没有 怎么了 |
[33:10] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[33:11] | You don’t know where Charlotte is? | 你不知道夏洛蒂在哪儿 |
[33:12] | Dr. Rollins brought her home last night. | 罗林斯医生昨晚把她带回了家 |
[33:14] | We talked for hours, she was so happy and grateful. | 我们聊了几个小时 她很开心 很感激 |
[33:18] | We went to bed, and this morning she was gone. | 我们就上床了 但她今晚不见了 |
[33:22] | All of her stuff is here but she isn’t. | 她所有东西都在 但她人不见了 |
[33:25] | Dr. Rollins wants me to call the police. | 罗林斯医生要我叫警察 |
[33:27] | Yeah, you should. | 你是该这么做 |
[33:29] | Can you call the others and come over? | 你能给把其他人都叫来吗 |
[33:31] | Yeah, I will, but, Ali, don’t wait. | 好的 但是艾莉 不要等 |
[33:33] | – Call the police. – Please hurry. | -马上报警 -你们快点来 |
[33:39] | Charlotte was there when they went to sleep | 他们睡觉的时候夏洛蒂还在 |
[33:40] | and now she’s gone. | 但现在人不见了 |
[34:02] | The sexton found her. | 教堂司事发现的她 |
[34:03] | He got here for morning service, he saw the door had been forced. | 他来做早礼拜 看到门被强行打开过 |
[34:06] | Checked the building, went to the bell tower | 检查过整栋建筑后去了钟楼 |
[34:08] | and saw the open shutter and looked down. | 看到百叶窗开着 往下一看就发现了尸体 |
[34:12] | Do we know what time this happened? | 知道死亡时间吗 |
[34:14] | Sprinklers are on a timer, grass under the body is wet | 洒水器是定时开启的 尸体下面的草是湿的 |
[34:17] | but her clothes are dry. | 但她的衣服是干的 |
[34:19] | Puts it between 3 a.m. and first light. | 所以死亡时间大概是凌晨三点到天亮期间 |
[34:21] | Are you sure about the identification? | 确定死者的身份吗 |
[34:23] | Hospital ID card, and I saw her face. | 有医院身份卡 我也看到过她的脸 |
[34:27] | It’s Charlotte Dilaurentis. | 是夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯 |
[34:41] | Stay with her until she falls asleep. | 陪着她等她睡着 |
[34:45] | I will. | 好的 |
[34:49] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[34:51] | If I thought there was any chance | 如果我意识到 |
[34:52] | of Charlotte taking her own life, I.. | 夏洛蒂可能自杀 我… |
[34:58] | I-I never would’ve let her leave the hospital. | 我绝对不会让她离开医院 |
[35:35] | Sorry, um, I thought that you were room service. | 抱歉 我以为你是客房服务生 |
[35:38] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[35:39] | Spencer called me. | 斯宾塞叫我来的 |
[35:41] | She told me what happened. | 她告诉我发生的事了 |
[35:43] | Spencer called you? | 斯宾塞叫的你 |
[35:44] | Yeah, I saw her in Washington. | 对 我在华盛顿见到她了 |
[35:46] | I’m-I’m actually thinking about working for her outfit. | 其实我在考虑去她的单位工作 |
[35:49] | I was with her when she got the letter. | 她收到信的时候我刚好跟她在一起 |
[35:53] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[35:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:05] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[36:08] | Sorry, um.. | 抱歉 |
[36:11] | It’s been a very wrong day | 今天发生了很不好的事 |
[36:13] | and I didn’t expect you to show up on my doorstep | 我没想到你会来我这里 |
[36:15] | or anywhere else. | 或者任何地方 |
[36:17] | Yeah, uh, Spencer told me about Charlotte | 我知道 斯宾塞告诉了我夏洛蒂的事 |
[36:19] | and, um…I don’t know. | 我…我也不知道 |
[36:22] | Maybe it was a conditioned reflex | 可能是条件反射吧 |
[36:24] | but…I thought I could help. | 但是…我想来帮忙 |
[36:27] | Well, I’m glad to know that your reflexes still work. | 你的反射系统还正常真是太好了 |
[36:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:36] | Well, we came here to help Ali | 我们是来帮艾莉的 |
[36:39] | and Charlotte killed herself. | 夏洛蒂自杀了 |
[36:44] | We could’ve just kept our mouths shut | 如果我们什么都不说 |
[36:45] | and she would still be | 她现在可能 |
[36:46] | in a nice, safe hospital. | 还在一个安全温馨的医院里 |
[36:49] | Instead, we have another funeral to get through. | 可是 现在我们却要参加她的葬礼 |
[36:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:53] | I thought I might stick around for that. | 我待一段时间等着参加葬礼吧 |
[36:55] | Well, my mom can set you up with a room here, if you want. | 如果你想 我妈妈可以帮你整理个房间出来 |
[36:58] | Uh, no, that’s okay, actually, um | 不 不用了 |
[37:01] | I’m staying in Spencer’s barn. | 我现在住斯宾塞家的谷仓 |
[37:09] | So how’ve you been? | 你最近如何 |
[37:11] | I’ve been okay. | 还行吧 |
[37:13] | Are you still in New York? | 你还在纽约吗 |
[37:14] | Yeah, I travel a lot more for the collection. | 是 为了展览我出差更频繁了 |
[37:19] | Still a roadie for a bunch of dresses. | 仍然负责一大批裙子啊 |
[37:22] | That’s me. | 没错 |
[37:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:28] | Well, if you need anything | 如果你有什么需要 |
[37:30] | you know where to find me. | 尽管去找我 |
[37:32] | Right. | 好 |
[37:37] | Why didn’t you call me before you came over? | 你来之前为什么不先给我打个电话 |
[37:41] | I wasn’t sure that you would let me in. | 我不知道你会不会让我进门 |
[37:44] | Why wouldn’t I let you in? | 我为什么不让你进门 |
[37:46] | We’re still friends, aren’t we? | 我们还是朋友 对吗 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:50] | Of course we are. | 当然是 |
[38:10] | Then I’ll talk to you later. | 我们以后再聊 |
[38:29] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[38:31] | – Complicated. – Yeah. | -很复杂 -没错 |
[38:33] | That’s why I wanted to stay down here. | 所以我才想留在这里不上去 |
[38:36] | Thanks for calling me. | 谢谢你叫我 |
[38:38] | I appreciate it. | 真的很感谢 |
[38:40] | I’m really glad that you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[38:45] | It’s, uh, it’s kinda strange | 看到这里变化这么大 |
[38:46] | what they did to this place, huh? | 让人感觉有点奇怪 对吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I think it’s like cultural amnesia. | 是啊 我觉得这就像文化记忆缺失 |
[38:53] | Yeah, well, people get do-overs | 人都可以整容 |
[38:55] | why shouldn’t buildings? | 为什么建筑不行 |
[39:36] | This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 |
[40:25] | – I’m gonna bring the car. – Okay. | -我去把车开来 -好 |
[40:39] | What is she doing here? | 她来做什么 |
[40:41] | Making sure that Charlotte’s really dead. | 确认一下夏洛蒂是真死了 |
[40:45] | Really, most sincerely dead. | 确实真的死了 |
[40:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:04] | – Hello. – Lorenzo. | -你们好 -洛伦佐 |
[41:06] | – How are you? – Alright. | -你好吗 -还行 |
[41:08] | Under the circumstances. | 毕竟发生了这种事 |
[41:09] | I was wondering what your plans are | 我想知道接下来几天 |
[41:11] | for the next couple of days. | 你们的计划 |
[41:12] | If you’re gonna stay in Rosewood. | 如果你们要留在玫瑰镇的话 |
[41:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[41:15] | It’d make it easier if you stayed. | 如果你们留下事情会容易些 |
[41:17] | Make what easier? | 什么事情会容易些 |
[41:18] | We have the autopsy report on Charlotte DiLaurentis. | 我们拿到夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯的尸检报告了 |
[41:21] | Charlotte was dead when she was thrown from the bell tower. | 她被扔下钟楼之前就已经死了 |
[41:24] | Thrown? | 被扔下 |
[41:26] | She was murdered? | 她是被谋杀的 |
[41:28] | The death’s been ruled a homicide, yeah. | 她的死被确认为谋杀 没错 |
[41:34] | You’ll get a call. | 警方会传讯你们的 |
[41:41] | Was someone waiting for Charlotte | 有人等着夏洛蒂出院 |
[41:42] | to get released so they can kill her? | 然后把她杀死吗 |
[41:43] | Don’t go there. | 不要那么想 |
[41:44] | Spencer, we’ve lived there for a long time. | 斯宾塞 我们在这里生活了很久 |
[41:47] | It’s not like it’s a long commute. | 我们也没离开多久 |
[41:55] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[41:57] | We are home. | 已经到家了 |