时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dr. Rollins. | 罗林斯医生 |
[00:04] | I thought I’d let you know in person. | 我想应该当面告诉你 |
[00:05] | The judge set a day for the hearing. | 法官安排听证会的日期了 |
[00:07] | The court can compel your friends to come, | 法院可以强制你的朋友们出席 |
[00:08] | but they may not be sympathetic to the cause. | 但她们可能不同意起诉 |
[00:10] | So this court thing… | 那么这次听证会 |
[00:11] | It’s just about how we feel about Charlotte getting out. | 只是问问我们觉得 夏洛蒂是否该被放出来 |
[00:14] | It is about A getting out. | 这是关于是否释放A |
[00:15] | – Five “A” free years. – What are we gonna do? | -五年没有A的生活 -我们该怎么办 |
[00:18] | You got involved in government first | 你先开始参政的 |
[00:19] | and your mother is going to be a state senator. | 而你母亲就要当选参议员了 |
[00:22] | Your bosses are very angry. | 你的老板们一定很生我的气 |
[00:24] | They’re not angry. | 他们没生你气 |
[00:25] | They gave me an advance on a second book. | 他们给我的第二本书预支了稿费 |
[00:27] | They know what happened in South America. | 他们知道你在南美洲的遭遇 |
[00:28] | College wasn’t what I thought it was gonna be. | 大学跟我想象的不一样 |
[00:30] | I had a hard time, when my dad died | 我过得很不顺 我爸爸死后 |
[00:31] | I just couldn’t see a point to it. | 我根本找不到有什么意义 |
[00:33] | My family has always had a missing part. | 我的家族一直是不完整的 |
[00:35] | What’s missing is my sister Charlotte | 缺少的是我姐姐夏洛蒂 |
[00:37] | and now I wanna bring my sister home. | 现在我想带我姐姐回家 |
[00:39] | You’re here to tell me if you’d feel safe | 你是来告诉我们你认为 |
[00:41] | should Charlotte Dilaurentis leave the hospital? | 让夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯出院是否安全 |
[00:43] | No, I would not feel safe. | 不 我不会感觉很安全 |
[00:44] | So that’s that. | 那就这样了 |
[00:45] | Judge says Charlotte can go home. | 法官说夏洛蒂能回家了 |
[00:47] | – Hi, Ali. – Did Charlotte come to your hotel room last night? | -艾莉 -昨晚夏洛蒂有没有去你的宾馆房间 |
[00:49] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[00:50] | You don’t know where Charlotte is? | 你不知道夏洛蒂在哪儿 |
[00:51] | We went to bed and this morning she was gone. | 我们就上床了 但她今晚不见了 |
[00:55] | What is she doing here? | 她来做什么 |
[00:55] | Making sure that Charlotte’s really dead. | 确认一下夏洛蒂是真死了 |
[00:57] | Charlotte was dead when she was thrown from the bell tower. | 夏洛蒂被扔下钟楼之前就已经死了 |
[00:59] | The death’s been ruled a homicide. | 她的死被确认为谋杀 |
[01:00] | You’ll get a call. | 警方会传讯你们的 |
[01:04] | When did you tell Jordan? | 你什么时候告诉乔丹的 |
[01:07] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[01:08] | This town, Charlotte | 关于小镇 夏洛蒂 |
[01:11] | everything we went through. | 和我们所经历过的一切 |
[01:13] | She means the things she can’t google. | 她指的是她没法在网上查到的事 |
[01:16] | When I knew I was falling in love with him. | 在我知道自己爱上他的时候 |
[01:20] | Hmm, Liam and I aren’t there yet, but… | 我和利亚姆还没发展到那一步 可是 |
[01:23] | I know he’s gonna have a lot of questions when I get back. | 等我回去 他肯定有一堆问题要问 |
[01:25] | Are you sure you should leave tonight? | 你确定今晚该走吗 |
[01:27] | You know the cops wanna talk to us before we go. | 在我们走之前 警察想要问话 |
[01:29] | Yeah, I’ve already missed a few days of work. | 我已经错过了好几天的工作 |
[01:31] | We all have, Aria. We’re staying. | 大家都是 艾瑞亚 我们要留下来 |
[01:35] | Okay, well, my boss asked me to come back. | 我老板叫我回去 |
[01:39] | You guys, this wasn’t an easy job to get. | 这份工作得来不易 |
[01:41] | I can’t lose it. | 我不能丢了 |
[01:43] | They’re gonna ask us questions about that night. | 警察会询问那晚发生的事 |
[01:46] | Yeah, we were all together | 我们当时都在一起 |
[01:48] | and none of us left the hotel. What else is there to say? | 没人离开过酒店 还有什么好说的 |
[01:51] | I think the person the cops should really be talking to | 我认为警察真正该查问的人 |
[01:53] | is right over there. | 就在那边 |
[01:57] | Can she really not sign her own name? | 她真的没法自己签名吗 |
[02:01] | I still haven’t told anyone about what happened, have you? | 我还没对任何人说起过事发真相 你们呢 |
[02:05] | Do we really believe she doesn’t remember? | 你们真的相信她不记得了吗 |
[02:07] | I think she’s lying. | 我觉得她在撒谎 |
[02:09] | Just like she lied about having | 就像她谎称 |
[02:11] | Swedish syndrome to get her sentence reduced. | 自己患上斯德哥尔摩症候群 以此减少刑期 |
[02:13] | Stockholm syndrome. And it is a real thing. | 斯德哥尔摩症候群症 这可是真实病例 |
[02:15] | She was never kidnapped, Spencer. | 她从没被人绑架过 斯宾塞 |
[02:16] | She was living out in the world. | 她就活在其中 |
[02:17] | She chose to help Charlotte torture us. | 她选择帮助夏洛蒂来折磨我们 |
[02:20] | You know, the judge didn’t see it that way. | 但是法官却不这么看 |
[02:22] | If Sara really was brainwashed, she’d have a pretty | 如果莎拉真被人洗脑 那她就有强烈的动机 |
[02:24] | strong motive to kill Charlotte. Revenge. | 杀死夏洛蒂 为了复仇 |
[02:32] | Oh, I hate to break up this party, but I gotta get going. | 真不想结束我们谈话 但我必须要走了 |
[02:35] | – I’ll walk you to your car. – Okay. | -我陪你走到车子那 -好 |
[02:37] | – I’ll call you soon. – Okay. | -很快给你打电话 -好 |
[02:39] | – Love you. – Love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[02:44] | Hey, um, I didn’t wanna say anything in front of the others | 我不想在她们俩面前说 |
[02:47] | but I know that you left the hotel | 但我知道夏洛蒂遇害当晚 |
[02:49] | the night Charlotte was killed. | 你离开过酒店 |
[02:53] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[03:20] | I got up around 3 A.M. to hydrate and I saw you leave. | 半夜三点左右 我起来喝水 看到你出去 |
[03:24] | I had to check my messages and, um, then my phone died | 我得查看短信 结果手机没电了 |
[03:27] | so I, I had to grab my charger from my car. | 只好去车里拿充电器 |
[03:29] | – Then what? – I came back to the room. | -然后呢 -我回到房间里 |
[03:33] | You were gone longer than that. I tried to wait up. | 你离开的时间不短 我还等了你 |
[03:35] | Hanna, you’re remembering it wrong. | 汉娜 你记错了 |
[03:38] | Which isn’t a surprise considering how wasted you got. | 你当时喝得那么醉 我一点都不觉得惊讶 |
[03:41] | – I wasn’t that drunk. – You threw up in a bathtub. | -我没这么醉 -你吐在浴缸里了 |
[03:43] | That was Emily, not me. | 是艾米丽 不是我 |
[03:49] | Look, all I’m saying is | 我只想说 |
[03:50] | if you did go somewhere, we should know. | 如果你去了什么地方 应该告诉我们 |
[03:52] | Well, I didn’t, so there’s nothing to tell. | 我没有 所以没什么好说的 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:00] | I have a plane to catch. | 我要赶飞机 |
[04:10] | Mom, Caleb just got here. | 妈妈 凯勒才刚到 |
[04:12] | Already you’re putting him to work? | 你就立马让他工作吗 |
[04:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:16] | The news of Charlotte’s death is spreading fast. | 夏洛蒂的死讯迅速传播开来 |
[04:18] | Some bloggers are trying to link you and the girls to it. | 有些博主想把这件事和你们四个扯上关系 |
[04:22] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点也不惊讶呢 |
[04:23] | I am. It’s a disgusting thing to do. | 我很惊讶 这样做非常令人讨厌 |
[04:26] | My opponent is running a dirty campaign. | 我的竞选对手不择手段 |
[04:28] | Well, how do you know that she’s behind this? | 你怎么知道她是始作俑者 |
[04:29] | I’m trying to figure out where it’s coming from. | 我正在想办法查出来源 |
[04:31] | It doesn’t matter. It’s already out there. | 不重要了 已经散播出去了 |
[04:33] | And it would be a mistake for me to go | 如果我明天陪你去做访问 |
[04:35] | with you to your interview tomorrow. | 那将会是个错误的选择 |
[04:37] | – Why? – Because I’d be a distraction. | -为什么 -因为我会引起他人的关注 |
[04:39] | Honey, the “Rosewood Observer” has more class | 宝贝 《玫瑰镇观察家报》是不会 |
[04:41] | than to pay attention to a few tasteless tweets. | 把鉴赏力放在几篇乏味的微博文章上 |
[04:43] | Mom, I’m partially responsible for Charlotte’s getting out. | 妈妈 我对夏洛蒂的释放要负一部分责任 |
[04:46] | On the night that she did, she was killed. | 释放当晚 她就被人谋杀了 |
[04:48] | So whichever way they spin it, her death and my association | 无论他们怎么说 她的死和我的小伙伴们 |
[04:50] | to it will come up and it’s best | 之间的联系还是会揭露的 |
[04:52] | if I’m not with you when it does. | 但那种时候我最好不要和你扯上关系 |
[04:54] | Hey, I found a link to a blog that originated in Rosewood. | 我找到一个来自玫瑰镇的链接 |
[04:58] | It’s been shared over 400 times. | 已经被分享了四百次 |
[05:02] | Maybe it is best if you skipped this one. | 也许你最好还是别参加这次访问 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – I’ll call my team. | -没错 -我给竞选团打电话 |
[05:06] | And see if they can get a handle on this. | 看看他们能不能解决这件事 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:12] | I am really afraid that she’s gonna lose | 我真的害怕她会因为我 |
[05:13] | this election because of me. | 而落选 |
[05:15] | Hey, don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[05:17] | I’ll hack into the voting machines | 我会黑进投票机 |
[05:18] | and make sure that she wins. | 保证她会当选 |
[05:20] | – Caleb. – I’m kidding. | -凯勒 -我开玩笑的 |
[05:23] | Look, they have 400 retweets. | 虽然转发了四百次 |
[05:25] | I will get 4000 good ones by tomorrow morning. | 明早之前我会四千个正面的转发 |
[05:27] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[05:36] | I’m really glad that you’re here. | 真的很高兴你能来 |
[05:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:02] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[06:03] | Her burns severely limit her ability to use her hands. | 她严重烧伤 限制了她用手的能力 |
[06:06] | She couldn’t have done this. | 不可能是她干的 |
[06:07] | You’re taking Sara off the suspect list. | 你要把莎拉从嫌疑表上剔除吗 |
[06:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:12] | Charlotte’s death was violent. | 夏洛蒂死时遭到暴力袭击 |
[06:15] | There was a struggle. | 现场有挣扎痕迹 |
[06:20] | You sure you wanna hear this? | 你确定你想听吗 |
[06:25] | I need to know what happened to my sister. | 我得知道我姐姐发生了什么 |
[06:31] | Her neck was broken by a blunt force trauma | 她脖子遭钝器伤而弄折断 |
[06:34] | before she was thrown from the bell tower. | 之后才被扔下钟楼 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry, Alison. | 抱歉 艾莉森 |
[06:40] | We’re looking at everyone, but particularly | 我们在调查所有人 但主要是 |
[06:42] | the people Charlotte targeted. | 夏洛蒂曾经的目标 |
[06:45] | Do you think your friends could have had anything | 你觉得你朋友们和夏洛蒂的死 |
[06:47] | to do with Charlotte’s death? | 有什么关系吗 |
[06:49] | No, I don’t. | 我觉得没有 |
[06:51] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:56] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:59] | 9:00 works. | 九点可以 |
[07:00] | I’ll see you in the morning. Thanks. | 我们明早见 谢谢 |
[07:06] | How was the service? | 葬礼怎么样 |
[07:07] | Um, Ali said some nice things and her doctor.. | 艾莉说了些好话 她的医生… |
[07:13] | – Did you go to the cemetery? – No. Why? | -你去过墓地了吗 -没有 怎么 |
[07:17] | Well, the Dilaurentis’ plot is close to ours, so.. | 迪劳伦提斯家的墓很靠近我们家的 所以… |
[07:20] | No, we just left after the service. | 葬礼结束后我就走了 |
[07:25] | Look, why don’t you come with me tomorrow morning? | 不如你明早跟我一起去 |
[07:27] | We could water the flowers and say hi to dad. | 我们可以浇花 给你爸打招呼 |
[07:30] | Yeah, ’cause I don’t need to see where he’s buried to say hi. | 不 我不想看他的墓打招呼 |
[07:33] | Okay, but you haven’t seen it. | 但你还没去过 |
[07:37] | And since the funeral you haven’t even seen his headstone. | 葬礼后你就没去看过他的墓碑 |
[07:40] | I’m sorry. I can’t do it tomorrow. | 抱歉 明天不行 |
[07:43] | I promised Ali I’d be available to her all day | 我答应了艾莉明天都为她腾出来了 |
[07:45] | and she really needs me, so.. | 她很需要我 |
[07:50] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去洗澡了 |
[08:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry. I think you have the wrong room. | 抱歉 我觉得你进错房间了 |
[08:06] | I didn’t order that. | 我没订这些 |
[08:08] | I did. | 我订了 |
[08:11] | Jordan. How did you– | 乔丹 你怎么 |
[08:13] | I got the key from your mom. I wanted to surprise you. | 我从你妈那里拿到了钥匙 想给你个惊喜 |
[08:16] | I thought the magazine was going to print tomorrow. | 我以为明天要印杂志呢 |
[08:19] | It is, but the cops wanna talk to you | 没错 但警察要问你话 |
[08:21] | and that trumps work for me. | 而雇员们为我工作 |
[08:24] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[08:26] | I’m better now that you’re here. | 你来了 我更好了 |
[08:32] | Champagne? What are we celebrating? | 香槟 庆祝什么 |
[08:35] | Us. | 我们 |
[08:37] | I spoke to my uncle and he has agreed to let us | 我跟我叔叔说过了 他同意让我们 |
[08:38] | have the estate for the wedding. | 在宅邸办婚礼 |
[08:40] | In the Hamptons? | 汉普顿的宅邸吗 |
[08:42] | Wow, that’s amazing, but– | 太棒了 但… |
[08:44] | I’m not rushing you, but.. | 我不是在催你 但 |
[08:46] | …I had to come here with some good news. | 我只想过来跟你分享好消息 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry, it’s just.. | 抱歉 只是 |
[08:50] | between Charlotte’s death and the cops circling us | 夏洛特死了 警察又来纠缠我们 |
[08:52] | I feel like I’m in a time warp. | 我觉得时间都扭曲了 |
[08:55] | I don’t want you to worry about that, okay? | 我希望你别担心这些 好吗 |
[08:59] | I spoke to my mom’s lawyer. | 我跟我妈的律师谈过了 |
[09:01] | He has agreed to come down here go to station with you. | 他同意过来跟你去警局 |
[09:03] | That’s really not necessary. | 真没这个必要 |
[09:05] | I know how the cops have treated you in the past | 我知道警察过去怎么对待你的 |
[09:08] | and we shouldn’t take any chances. | 我们不该冒任何风险 |
[09:11] | Maybe we should just go back to New York tonight. | 也许我们今晚就该回纽约 |
[09:12] | Hanna, once the cops talk to you | 汉娜 一旦警察跟你谈过 |
[09:14] | and realize you had nothing to do with this | 发现你跟此事毫无关系 |
[09:17] | it will all be over. | 就都结束了 |
[09:19] | I just want this day to be over. | 我只想今天赶紧结束 |
[09:22] | Well, just because you had a bad day.. | 虽然你今天不顺 |
[09:26] | doesn’t mean it has to end that way. | 不代表你得这样结束这一天 |
[09:30] | Fettuccine from Balthazar. | 巴尔萨泽的意大利宽面 |
[09:34] | Frisee salad from Dean and Duluca. | 迪恩和德鲁卡[高档进口食材店]的苦苣沙拉 |
[09:38] | And a red velvet cupcake | 还有红丝绒纸杯蛋糕 |
[09:42] | From the Greenwich Bakery. | 格林威治面包店的 |
[09:53] | Aria, hey. Uh, come in. | 艾瑞亚 请进 |
[09:55] | Uh, I only have a minute. | 我只待一会儿 |
[09:57] | I’m on my way to the airport. I just.. | 我要赶飞机 我只… |
[10:00] | I just needed to stop by and clear the air before I leave. | 我只想顺道过来 离开前把话说清楚 |
[10:07] | We didn’t see each other the night that Charlotte was killed. | 夏洛蒂被杀当晚我们没见过面 |
[10:11] | You didn’t call me. I didn’t leave the hotel. | 你没给我打电话 我没离开酒店 |
[10:14] | We didn’t walk or talk or go anywhere. | 我们没散步 没说话 哪儿也没去 |
[10:18] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[10:21] | Whatever you say, Aria. | 听你的 艾瑞亚 |
[10:38] | – That hurt? – no. | -疼吗 -不疼 |
[10:41] | I’ve just never been really good with needles. | 只是一直不太喜欢针头 |
[10:43] | Oh, you’ll get used to them. | 你会习惯的 |
[10:45] | The injections too. | 打针也是 |
[10:47] | So are you in school or working? | 你在上学还是工作 |
[10:51] | Um, work and school. | 边上学边工作 |
[10:55] | I’ve a couple classes left before I graduate. | 毕业前还有些课 |
[10:58] | Just hold that there, please. | 麻烦按住那里 |
[11:00] | So you’re going to, uh, Hollis? | 你要去赫里斯大学吗 |
[11:03] | Oh, no. Pepperdine. | 不 是佩珀代因大学 |
[11:05] | I’m actually in San Diego now though for work. | 但我现在其实在圣地亚哥上班 |
[11:09] | Well, you live in California | 你住在加利福尼亚 |
[11:10] | but you’re doing your treatments here? | 但你在这里治病 |
[11:14] | Is that bad? | 有问题吗 |
[11:16] | Travel puts a lot of stress on the body. | 旅行会给身体很多压力 |
[11:18] | It’s really best if you complete your treatments in one place. | 最好在一个地方完成治疗 |
[11:22] | – Will that be a problem? – No. No problem. | -会有什么麻烦吗 -没 没有 |
[11:25] | I just, I really need this to work. | 我治好病才能工作 |
[11:29] | Oh, I’m sure everything will be fine. | 我确定一切都会好起来的 |
[11:31] | Well, see you tomorrow, okay? | 明天见 好吗 |
[11:41] | “The flower was placed in her hand | “花放在她手里 |
[11:42] | “to make it look like a suicide. | “伪装成自杀 |
[11:45] | “Her fingernails were wiped clean. | “指甲被擦干净 |
[11:47] | So were her hands.” | “手也是” |
[11:49] | I’m so sorry, Ali. | 很遗憾 艾莉 |
[11:51] | Who would do something like this? | 谁会做这种事 |
[11:53] | Sara Harvey. | 莎拉·哈维 |
[11:54] | Well, the police can’t see how she could push someone | 警察不明白一个人连叉子都拿不起 |
[11:56] | off a building when she can barely hold a fork. | 更别说把人推出楼 |
[11:58] | – Maybe she’s lying about that. – Or maybe she had help. | -也许她说谎了 -也许她有帮手 |
[12:01] | Either way, they took her off the suspect list. | 但警察排除了她的嫌疑 |
[12:06] | Aria left town quickly. | 艾瑞亚离开镇子真快 |
[12:08] | She had to go back to work. | 她得回去工作 |
[12:09] | Well, she was still angry with Charlotte. | 她还在生夏洛蒂的气 |
[12:11] | She wasn’t angry. She was scared. | 她不是生气 而是害怕 |
[12:14] | And she said everything that she needed | 她在听证会上说了 |
[12:15] | to say up on that stand. | 她想说的一切 |
[12:17] | I saw her dad this morning. | 我今早碰到她爸了 |
[12:19] | He said that she left town one day earlier than planned. | 他说她比预计提早了一天离开 |
[12:28] | I was hoping that you guys would come to dinner tonight. | 我还希望姐妹们今晚都来吃饭 |
[12:34] | Emily, Caleb. Jordan too. | 艾米丽 凯勒 还有乔丹 |
[12:37] | I could really use the company. | 我很需要陪伴 |
[12:39] | It’s been really lonely in that house. | 我在这间房里很孤单 |
[12:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:48] | What should we bring? | 我们该带些什么 |
[13:05] | Welcome back, Montgomery. | 欢迎回来 蒙哥马利 |
[13:07] | Good morning, Mr. Greene. | 早上好 格林先生 |
[13:08] | Staff meeting. Two minutes. | 两分钟后员工会 |
[13:10] | Be right there. | 马上去 |
[13:23] | Mmm. God, I missed you. | 天 我好想你 |
[13:25] | I missed you too. | 我也好想你 |
[13:27] | And this. | 还有这一切 |
[13:28] | – What? Work? – Yeah, work. | -什么 工作吗 -对 工作 |
[13:31] | Boston. Normalcy. | 波士顿 正常的状态 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I still can’t believe what happened. | 是啊 我还是觉得发生的事难以置信 |
[13:36] | Aria, are you okay? Are-are you freaked out? | 艾瑞亚 你还好吗 一定吓坏了吧 |
[13:38] | No, I’m okay. Kinda freaked out. | 没事 我很好 有点惊吓 |
[13:42] | But mainly I’m just glad to get back to regular life. | 但更多的还是庆幸回到了正常的生活 |
[13:46] | Oh, we should get to that meeting. | 我们得去开会了 |
[13:48] | Yeah, we-we should. | 是啊 该去了 |
[13:50] | Oh, how was Ezra Fitz? | 以斯拉·费兹怎么样 |
[13:52] | – Did you talk to him? – Briefly. | -你和他聊过了吗 -简单聊了下 |
[13:54] | He’s thinking about giving back that advance. | 他在考虑退回那笔稿费 |
[13:57] | Oh, Jillian’s not gonna like that. | 吉莉恩不会喜欢的 |
[13:59] | No, she won’t. | 是啊 她不会的 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | 扣款失败 无效信用卡 | |
[14:18] | Is it broken? | 机器坏了吗 |
[14:20] | Um, yeah, yeah. I don’t know. I don’t know. Maybe. | 是啊 我也不知道 可能是吧 |
[14:24] | You’re Emily, right? | 你是艾米丽吧 |
[14:26] | This thing can be finicky sometimes. | 这机器有时候会突然抽风 |
[14:28] | Let me try. | 我来试试 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry, I don’t have any cash on me right now– | 抱歉 我身上没有带现金 |
[14:37] | Not a problem. Really. | 没关系 真的 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:44] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[14:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. Thank you. | 没事 我很好 谢谢你 |
[14:53] | So what should we take to Alison’s? Sushi? | 我们带什么去艾莉森家 寿司吗 |
[14:55] | The only tuna you’re gonna find in this town is out of a can. | 在这城里你只能找到罐头装的金枪鱼 |
[14:58] | Then I guess Thai food is out of the question too? | 那看来泰国菜也被排除了 |
[15:00] | Unless you wanna go back to New York. | 除非你回纽约 |
[15:03] | If we leave now, we can make an 8 o’clock reservation. | 如果我们现在走 可以预定八点的 |
[15:07] | Are you worried about spending the night with Alison | 你是在担心要和艾莉森过一晚 |
[15:09] | or introducing me to Caleb? | 还是要把我介绍给凯勒 |
[15:12] | Both. | 都有 |
[15:14] | I will be on my best behavior, okay? | 我会好好表现的 放心 |
[15:17] | Alright, keep the conversation light | 尽量保持话题轻松一些 |
[15:18] | and we’ll leave right after after we eat. | 然后我们吃完就走 |
[15:20] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah, fine. | 好 行 |
[15:23] | But if we’re going there, we’re not just bringing food. | 但如果我们要去 那就不仅要带吃的了 |
[15:27] | The police thinks that the murder was premeditated. | 警方认为是蓄意谋杀 |
[15:30] | That’s why they’re looking at us. | 所以他们才会调查我们 |
[15:32] | Alright, let them look. | 让他们查吧 |
[15:34] | They’ll see that you put what happened behind you | 他们会看到 你克服那些发生的事 |
[15:35] | and you’ve moved on. | 继续努力生活的样子 |
[15:36] | You know it hasn’t been that easy. | 你知道没那么简单的 |
[15:37] | Going to therapy isn’t a strike against you. | 去看心理医生不会让人攻击你 |
[15:40] | You need a lot to overcome. | 你需要克服很多东西 |
[15:42] | I still am overcoming it. | 我现在还在努力克服 |
[15:44] | It’s not gonna make anybody think | 这不会让任何人觉得 |
[15:45] | that you’re capable of murder. | 你会杀人的 |
[15:48] | No, this might. | 不 有可能 |
[15:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:52] | It’s a paper that I wrote my sophomore year at Georgetown. | 这是我在乔治城大二时写的论文 |
[15:54] | ‘Each of us had to do a case study’ | 我们每个人都得做一个案例分析 |
[15:55] | ‘on a unique murder and I did mine on a woman’ | 分析一件特殊的谋杀案 我研究的是 |
[15:56] | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 《犯罪学》274号 新婚之夜被杀案 | |
[15:57] | ‘who was killed on her wedding night.’ | 一位在新婚之夜被杀的女性 |
[15:59] | Did you know that it’s human instinct to go head first | 你知道当你跳楼自杀的时候 |
[16:01] | when you leap to your death? | 本能地会头先着地吗 |
[16:03] | – No. – ‘Well, it is.’ | -不知道 -是真的 |
[16:05] | ‘And later on, they discovered that her neck’ | 之后 他们发现她的脖子 |
[16:06] | was broken before she fell. | 在她坠下之前就断了 |
[16:08] | She was found holding her bridal bouquet | 她被发现时捧着新娘捧花 |
[16:09] | and her fingernails were wiped clean. | 但她的指甲油被卸掉了 |
[16:12] | – What class was this for? – It’s for Criminology. | -这是什么课 -是《犯罪学》 |
[16:14] | Look, that’s exactly the way that Charlotte died. | 夏洛蒂的死法和这一模一样 |
[16:17] | What if somebody knows that I wrote this paper | 如果是有人知道我写了这篇论文 |
[16:18] | they know my history here and they’re trying to set me up? | 知道我的过去 然后在陷害我呢 |
[16:20] | Spence, breathe. | 斯宾塞 深呼吸 |
[16:23] | Being back here is making you paranoid. | 回到这里让你变得很多疑 |
[16:26] | Nobody’s trying to hurt you, okay? | 没有人想要伤害你 好吗 |
[16:29] | I’m telling you | 我告诉你 |
[16:31] | this is all just one big coincidence. | 这只是一个巨大的巧合 |
[16:34] | I don’t think the police are gonna see it that way. | 我觉得警察不会这么想 |
[16:42] | You told me you had a relationship with this person. | 你和我说过 你和这个人有关系 |
[16:46] | Ezra Fitz was my high school English teacher. | 以斯拉·费兹是我的高中英语老师 |
[16:48] | And he told you he’s gonna give back the advance back? | 他告诉你 他要把稿费退回来吗 |
[16:50] | Well…He said he’s thinking about it. | 他说他在考虑 |
[16:55] | You heard about what happened to his girlfriend. | 你听说过他女朋友出的事了 |
[16:56] | He’s not in a good place right now. | 他现在状态很不好 |
[16:59] | No writer is ever in a good place, Aria. | 没有作者是状态好的 艾瑞亚 |
[17:03] | I thought the teacher angle would help | 我以为从老师角度切入是好事 |
[17:04] | but perhaps that’s the problem. | 没想到反而是弄巧成拙了 |
[17:06] | Maybe Fitz isn’t taking you seriously | 也许费兹并没有把你当回事 |
[17:08] | because you were his student. | 因为你是他的学生 |
[17:11] | Liam, I want you to take over. | 利亚姆 我希望你来接手 |
[17:14] | Take over? | 接手 |
[17:16] | Jillian, it’s not Aria’s fault. | 吉莉恩 这不是艾瑞亚的错 |
[17:17] | ‘She went to testify at this hearing’ | 她去听证会上作证了 |
[17:19] | ‘and there was a murder in this town–‘ | 因为城里出了件谋杀案… |
[17:20] | Liam’s right. | 利亚姆说得对 |
[17:24] | I just, I got really distracted | 我的确是有些分心了 |
[17:25] | but it won’t happen again. | 但不会再发生了 |
[17:28] | Jillian, I know this author. | 吉莉恩 我了解这个作者 |
[17:30] | I can get through to him better than anyone else. | 我可以比任何人更好地打动他 |
[17:32] | This isn’t personal, Aria. | 不是针对你 艾瑞亚 |
[17:34] | I just want somebody to bring back the book we paid for. | 我只是希望有人能把我们付钱订下的书拿回来 |
[17:38] | Liam, you can stay. | 利亚姆 你留一下 |
[17:59] | – Hey, Sabrina. – Hey, hi. | -塞布丽娜 -你好 |
[18:02] | – Do you have a sec? – Sure. | -你有时间吗 -有 |
[18:04] | Um, Ezra says that you manage the place now. | 以斯拉说这地方现在是你在打理 |
[18:08] | He put me in charge when he and Nicole went to Colombia. | 他和妮可去科伦比亚的时候 把这交给了我 |
[18:11] | They thought it’d be a month long thing. | 他们以为就是一个月的事 |
[18:13] | Hell of a way to get promoted. | 没想到这么久 |
[18:17] | Yeah. Well, I won’t keep you. | 是啊 我不想耽误你的时间 |
[18:19] | I just wanted to stop by and ask you a favor. | 我过来是想拜托你帮个忙的 |
[18:23] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[18:24] | Um, could you not tell anyone | 你能不能帮我保密 |
[18:27] | that you saw me outside at the medical center today? | 今天你在医疗中心外看到我的事 |
[18:31] | I’m not quite sure who I would tell. | 我不知道这事能告诉谁 |
[18:33] | I know, it’s just my mom comes here sometimes | 我明白 只是我妈妈有时会来这里 |
[18:35] | and my friends and.. | 还有我的朋友们… |
[18:37] | Yeah. I won’t say anything. | 好 我不会说出去的 |
[18:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Emily…I had cancer.. | 艾米丽 几年前 |
[18:49] | …several years ago. | 我得了癌症 |
[18:52] | I didn’t want people to know. | 我不希望别人知道 |
[18:53] | I didn’t want them to think of me | 我不希望他们觉得我 |
[18:54] | as the sick girl with cancer. | 是一个得癌症的病秧子 |
[18:57] | But I learned the hard way you need support | 但我发现这种艰难的时刻 |
[18:59] | when you’re going through something like that. | 你要熬过去 离不开他人的支持 |
[19:02] | I don’t know what I would have done without my family my friends. | 如果没有我的家人和朋友 我不知道我会做什么 |
[19:07] | I don’t wanna make assumptions about what you’re going through. | 我不想对你经历的事妄下猜测 |
[19:09] | No, I’m, I’m sorry, you had to deal with that | 不 很遗憾你得经历这些 |
[19:12] | but I’m fine. | 但我没事 |
[19:13] | And the last thing I need to do | 而我最不想要的 |
[19:17] | is to give my mom something else to worry about. | 就是让我妈妈有更多的担忧 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:29] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[19:31] | – You guys bring enough food? – Oh, there’s more. | -你们带够食物了吗 -还有更多呢 |
[19:33] | Hey, Hanna. Hi, Jordan. | 汉娜 乔丹 |
[19:36] | – Hey, Jordan. – Hey. | -乔丹 -你好 |
[19:37] | – So good to see you. – You too. | -真高兴见到你们 -我也是 |
[19:42] | Uh, Jordan, this is Caleb. Caleb, Jordan. | 乔丹 这是凯勒 互相认识一下吧 |
[19:45] | I finally get to meet the Caleb Rivers. | 凯勒·里弗斯 久仰大名 |
[19:46] | Yeah, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:47] | Any chance you wanna help me | 你愿意帮我 |
[19:49] | get the last load of food from the car? | 把车里剩下的食物拿来吗 |
[19:50] | Uh, yeah. How much did you guys bring? | 好的 你们带了多少 |
[19:52] | I know. I come from a big family. | 我了解 我家有很多人 |
[19:54] | Always over-order. | 总是点太多食物 |
[19:59] | They’ll be fine. | 他们会相处好的 |
[20:02] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[20:04] | I’m holding up, I guess. | 我还不错 |
[20:06] | I’m glad everyone could make it | 我很高兴大家都能来 |
[20:08] | except for Aria. | 除了艾瑞亚 |
[20:09] | Has anyone talked to her? | 有人联系过她吗 |
[20:11] | Uh, not since she left. | 她走之后没有 |
[20:13] | Yeah, I’ve called her a few times. | 我给她打过几次电话 |
[20:14] | She hasn’t returned my calls. | 她都没有回我 |
[20:17] | She’s probably just busy with work. | 她可能只是工作太忙了 |
[20:20] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[20:22] | I was just gonna make some room. | 我只是想腾点位置 |
[20:24] | I bought those for Charlotte to welcome her home. | 这是我为了欢迎夏洛蒂回家买的 |
[20:28] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[20:31] | Okay. Well, then the flowers can stay there. | 好的 花就放在这不动 |
[20:34] | I’ll go get some serving spoons. | 我去拿些公用餐匙 |
[20:46] | That was weird. | 刚才很奇怪 |
[20:47] | Yeah, maybe she knows about us. | 也许她知道了我们俩的事 |
[20:49] | This is her way of pitting us against each other. | 这是她离间我们关系的方式 |
[20:50] | I don’t know. I think she just wants her pages. | 我不知道 她也许只是想拿到书稿 |
[20:52] | We can figure this out. | 我们可以解决这个问题 |
[20:55] | If Fitz isn’t taking you seriously, then I’ll go– | 如果费兹不拿你当回事儿 我会去 |
[20:57] | That’s not the issue. | 问题不在这 |
[20:59] | Then-then what is? | 那 那问题在哪 |
[21:04] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[21:06] | Wh-what’s going on? | 出 出什么事了 |
[21:10] | Ezra Fitz is not the same person that you met | 伊斯拉·费兹不是你两年前 |
[21:13] | on his book tour two years ago. | 在图书巡展上见到的那个人了 |
[21:16] | But I am gonna talk to Jillian | 我要去和吉莉恩谈谈 |
[21:17] | and I’m gonna convince her to give me another shot. | 我要说服她再给我一次机会 |
[21:20] | Yeah, you should. | 你应该这样做 |
[21:22] | Just duck if she picks up the phone, okay? | 如果她接电话了 就放手一搏好吗 |
[21:30] | – For how long? – Couple of weeks. | -多久 -几个星期吧 |
[21:31] | Maybe a month. | 也许一个月 |
[21:33] | My mom asked me to stick around for a while. | 妈妈让我多留在这儿一段时间 |
[21:35] | The Salk Institute won’t mind? | 索尔克研究所不介意吗 |
[21:37] | No. | 没关系 |
[21:39] | What do you do there? | 你在哪做什么工作呢 |
[21:42] | Um, we research cures. | 我们研究疗法 |
[21:44] | Alzheimer’s, diabetes | 老年痴呆症 糖尿病 |
[21:46] | Infectious diseases. | 传染病 |
[21:48] | Damn. | 厉害 |
[21:50] | Well, you’ll save ’em, I’ll dress ’em. | 好吧 你来拯救人类 我来打扮他们 |
[21:53] | Oh, perfect. | 太完美了 |
[21:55] | And I think it goes in this way. | 我觉得应该是这样 |
[22:00] | God, there’s four bottles of wine | 天哪 这有四瓶酒 |
[22:01] | and nobody can find a wine opener. | 却没人找得到开瓶器 |
[22:03] | This is not happening. | 我决不允许这种事发生 |
[22:06] | Uh, it’s actually, it’s backwards. | 其实应该倒过来 |
[22:08] | I used to have one just like it. | 我原来有个一模一样的 |
[22:10] | You kinda have to angle the leaves down. | 你得把剩下的部分角度调小些 |
[22:12] | Oh, the one with the scratch on it? | 那个上面有划痕的 |
[22:13] | Yeah, it’s the first piece of furniture | 那是我们放在新家里的 |
[22:15] | we put into the new place. | 第一件家具 |
[22:17] | Hanna wouldn’t let go of it. | 汉娜不肯丢掉它 |
[22:19] | – Caleb? – Yeah. | -凯勒 -什么事 |
[22:21] | Um, I can’t find any wine glasses. | 我找不到酒杯了 |
[22:22] | You wanna go check the pantry for me? | 你能帮我去储藏室里看看吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:27] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[22:28] | So do you and Caleb see much of each other in DC? | 你和凯勒在华盛顿经常见面吗 |
[22:31] | Uh, yeah, we do. | 是的 |
[22:33] | I mean, I don’t really see much of anybody except for my phone. | 我是说 除了我的手机我几乎没怎么见过人 |
[22:35] | But of all the people that I don’t see | 但是在这所有人当中 |
[22:37] | I don’t see Caleb the most. | 凯勒是我最不常见到的 |
[22:39] | The least. | 最常见的 |
[22:41] | Uh, it’s nice you keep in contact. | 你们还有联系 这样真好 |
[22:42] | I barely see any of my friends from high school. | 我几乎和我高中的朋友失去联系了 |
[22:45] | Oh, we didn’t, uh, for a while. | 我们有一段时间也不联系了 |
[22:47] | And then we ran into each other in Madrid. | 但后来我在马德里遇到了他 |
[22:50] | It was crazy. It was a total fluke. | 那次很疯狂 完全是个意外 |
[22:51] | I was just finishing my year abroad | 我当时正在国外学习一年 |
[22:53] | And he was backpacking through Europe. | 他则在欧洲背包旅行 |
[22:56] | I was about to get on a train in Salamanca | 在萨拉曼卡 我正要上火车 |
[22:57] | and I heard my name and I looked up | 我听到有人叫我的名字 我四处寻找 |
[23:00] | and he was just standing there | 就看到他站在 |
[23:03] | On the opposite platform. | 对面的站台上 |
[23:06] | Wow. That sounds amazing. | 这听起来很棒 |
[23:09] | Yeah, it was. | 的确 |
[23:17] | Have you seen any wine glasses? | 你看到酒杯了吗 |
[23:19] | Ali de-boozifed the place when she thought | 艾莉迎接夏洛蒂回家的时候 |
[23:21] | Charlotte was coming home. | 把这里与酒有关的东西都收走了 |
[23:23] | But I’ll help you find the wine glasses | 但我可以帮你找酒杯 |
[23:26] | if you help me find an opener. | 如果你帮我找开瓶器的话 |
[23:28] | Deal. | 成交 |
[23:37] | Jordan seems nice. | 乔丹看起来很不错 |
[23:40] | He is. | 他的确很好 |
[23:41] | Uh, congrats on your engagement. | 恭喜你订婚了 |
[23:42] | I-I meant to say that yesterday. Sorry. | 我 我本来昨天就想说的 抱歉 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:49] | – So you kept the table? – Of course, I did. | -你还留着那个桌子 -我当然留着 |
[23:57] | Look, when you left for Europe | 你出发去欧洲的时候 |
[24:00] | I wanted to focus on my career. | 我想专注于我的事业 |
[24:03] | I wasn’t looking for another relationship. | 我没想再谈一次恋爱 |
[24:08] | You seem happy. | 你看起来很幸福 |
[24:10] | I am. | 我很幸福 |
[24:12] | I’m glad. | 这样就好 |
[24:21] | Uh, found them. | 找到了 |
[24:24] | Looks like we got what we need. | 看来我们都得到需要的东西了 |
[24:28] | Thank you. I, uh, I appreciate you calling. | 谢谢 谢谢你打电话来 |
[24:34] | Ali, who was that? | 艾莉 那是谁 |
[24:36] | Lorenzo. He said he’d call with any updates. | 洛伦佐 他说如果有情况他会打来 |
[24:41] | What was it? The update? | 怎么了 有情况吗 |
[24:43] | Time of death. | 死亡时间 |
[24:45] | Charlotte was killed around 4:00 A.M. | 夏洛蒂是在凌晨四点左右被杀的 |
[24:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:50] | Lorenzo says this is good news. | 洛伦佐说这是好消息 |
[24:53] | They’re one step closer to finding her killer. | 他们离找到凶手更进一步了 |
[25:04] | Let’s say grace. | 我们来祈祷吧 |
[25:11] | Hanna, hand. | 汉娜 拉手 |
[25:16] | Thank you, heavenly father. | 感谢您 天父 |
[25:18] | For this healing food and these dear friends. | 为这宝贵的食物与亲爱的朋友 |
[25:20] | And thank you to all those who are working tirelessly | 感谢所有为夏洛特寻求正义 |
[25:23] | to seek justice for Charlotte. | 而辛勤工作的人们 |
[25:25] | And thank you for helping the police find Charlotte’s killer. | 感谢你们帮助警察寻找杀死夏洛蒂的凶手 |
[25:29] | And anyone who could be protecting him or her. | 和那些可能正包庇他或她的人 |
[25:34] | Thank you always for your guidance and love. | 感谢您一直给予我们保护与爱 |
[25:37] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:39] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:40] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:49] | That was awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[25:51] | Was that speech directed at us? | 那番话是冲着我们来的吗 |
[25:54] | Not at us, but Aria maybe. | 不是指我们 但可能是指艾瑞亚 |
[25:57] | Why would Ali think that Aria had anything to do | 艾莉为什么会认为艾瑞亚会和 |
[25:59] | with Charlotte’s death? | 夏洛蒂的死有关系 |
[26:01] | Maybe she did. | 也许真的有 |
[26:03] | Aria left the hotel the night that she was killed. | 她被杀那晚艾瑞亚离开过酒店 |
[26:06] | – How do you know this? – I saw her. | -你怎么知道 -我看到了她 |
[26:08] | She left around 3:00 A.M. and I don’t know when she got back. | 她三点离开的 我不知道她什么时候回来的 |
[26:12] | – Let’s just ask her. – Well, I tried that. | -我们问问她吧 -我试过了 |
[26:14] | She denied going anywhere but her car. | 她说只去了趟自己车上 |
[26:17] | Okay, well, there are surveillance cameras, right? | 那应该有监控摄像头吧 |
[26:19] | in the lobby of the hotel? | 就在酒店大厅里 |
[26:21] | – Yeah. – Your mom’s the manager. | -是啊 -你妈妈是经理 |
[26:23] | So maybe you could find a way | 也许你能有办法 |
[26:24] | to get a look at the footage from that night. | 看看那晚的监控录像 |
[26:25] | No. I’m don’t do stuff like that anymore. | 不 我再也不做这样的事了 |
[26:28] | Hanna, I know it’s a lot to ask, okay? | 汉娜 我知道这要求很过分 |
[26:31] | But how else are we supposed to make sure | 但我们还有什么别的办法能确认 |
[26:32] | that Aria came back before Charlotte died? | 艾瑞亚是在夏洛蒂死前回来的 |
[26:38] | How’s Alison doin’? | 艾莉森怎么样 |
[26:42] | Um, she’s dealing in her own Aali way. | 她再用艾莉的方式处理情绪 |
[26:44] | Well, I’m sure it helps having you around. | 有你陪着她肯定好多了 |
[26:46] | Showing there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. | 至少能让她看到黑暗中的希望 |
[26:52] | Hollis Medical Center? Wait, you have an appointment? | 赫里斯医疗中心 你有预约吗 |
[26:57] | – Are you feeling okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[26:59] | I-it’s just an interview.. | 这只是一个面试 |
[27:02] | for grad school. | 研究生的 |
[27:03] | Grad school at Hollis? | 在赫里斯上研究生 |
[27:07] | Oh, why didn’t you tell me you were applying? | 你怎么不告诉我你在申请 |
[27:09] | I’m just exploring my options. I mean, honestly it’s.. | 我还在选择当中 其实… |
[27:12] | The institute just wanted me to look into it. | 这个研究所只是想让我过去看看 |
[27:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:18] | So what are you thinking? | 所以你觉得怎么样 |
[27:19] | I mean, you’ve always talked about sports medicine. | 我是说你老是说想从事体育医学方面的事 |
[27:22] | You know who you should talk to? Aunt Kathy. | 你知道该找谁谈谈吗 凯西阿姨 |
[27:25] | She’s a nurse practitioner. | 她是一名护士 |
[27:27] | – Right? – Here you go, ladies. | -对吧 -请慢用 女士们 |
[27:30] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 有什么需要请及时告诉我 |
[27:36] | You know, honey, if you’re worried about paying | 亲爱的 你要是担心学费的话 |
[27:37] | for it, you shouldn’t be. | 完全没必要 |
[27:39] | Dad left you all that money for exactly this reason | 爸爸就是为此给你留了这么多钱 |
[27:42] | And you can just take out a loan for the rest. | 剩余的钱你可以贷款 |
[27:45] | You know, all the work you’re doing | 你做了这么多事 |
[27:47] | the person you’ve become | 你爸爸看到 |
[27:49] | your dad would be really proud of you, Emmy. | 你现在的样子肯定很自豪 艾米 |
[28:16] | I wasn’t expecting anyone. | 我没想到有人会来 |
[28:20] | I thought you went back to Boston. | 我以为你回波士顿了 |
[28:23] | I did. I flew back to talk to you. | 是的 我飞回来跟你谈谈 |
[28:27] | Oh! Well, you could’ve called. | 你可以打电话啊 |
[28:29] | My boss has this thing about how it’s harder | 我的上司认为当面拒绝 |
[28:31] | to say no in person. | 比较困难 |
[28:34] | This is about the book. | 是关于那本书 |
[28:39] | Drink? | 来点吗 |
[28:41] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[28:48] | They won’t take back the advance. | 他们不会收回预付款 |
[28:51] | Ah! So they are mad. | 所以他们生气了 |
[28:52] | N-not mad. | 不是生气 |
[28:54] | They just loved “Ostinato.” | 他们只是很喜欢《固定音型》 |
[28:57] | Well, it made them money. | 让他们赚了不少 |
[28:59] | It made them feel things. | 让他们有所共鸣 |
[29:01] | It’s a really good book, Ezra | 那本书真的很棒 以斯拉 |
[29:03] | And I am not just saying that to flatter you. It is. | 我不是为了恭维你 真的很棒 |
[29:06] | I promise you they are not going to love the follow-up. | 我保证他们不会喜欢续篇的 |
[29:14] | That’s it? That’s the book?’ | 就是这个吗 这就是那本书吗 |
[29:16] | It’s as far as I got. | 我写到这里 |
[29:19] | Can I look at it? | 我能看看吗 |
[29:28] | Hey, first draft is a first draft. | 只是初稿而已 |
[29:30] | I’m sure it’s not that bad. | 我相信没有那么糟 |
[29:38] | That night after we saw each other | 那晚我们见面后 |
[29:42] | after I went back to the hotel | 我开回了宾馆 |
[29:43] | Where did you go? | 后来你去哪儿了 |
[29:46] | What are you asking me? | 你想问我什么 |
[29:48] | You know what I’m asking you. | 你知道我要问你什么 |
[29:52] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[29:56] | Home. I.. | 回家 我… |
[29:59] | I went home. | 我回家了 |
[30:09] | Spence, stop worrying about the paper. | 斯宾塞 别担心论文的事了 |
[30:10] | You gotta let it go. | 你不要再想了 |
[30:16] | Are you sure you’re okay sleeping on the couch again? | 再让你睡在沙发上没事吗 |
[30:19] | Yeah, totally. | 当然没事 |
[30:21] | It’s a lot more comfortable than those hostel beds in Europe. | 比欧洲旅馆里的那些床舒服多了 |
[30:26] | Can you believe that it’s been three years | 你敢相信我们去过马德里后 |
[30:27] | since we were in Madrid? | 已经过了三年吗 |
[30:30] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[30:32] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna forgive you | 我觉得我不会原谅你 |
[30:33] | for dragging me to that awful bullfight. | 拖我去看那场糟糕的斗牛 |
[30:35] | Come on, it was not that awful. | 得了吧 没有那么糟糕 |
[30:37] | It-it was awful when you started screaming | 你冲着那群喝醉的人尖叫野蛮人的时候 |
[30:39] | savages at the drunk crowd. | 才算得上是糟糕呢 |
[30:40] | It was terrible from the beginning. | 一开始就很可怕 |
[30:41] | That’s why I was screaming. | 所以我才会尖叫 |
[30:43] | – It was awful. – Okay. | -太可怕了 -好吧 |
[30:44] | – You made me cry. – I didn’t make you do anything. | -你都把我弄哭了 -我没把你怎么样 |
[30:46] | You didn’t stop me from crying in the street. | 我在大街上哭的时候你都没阻止我 |
[30:48] | You were, you were pretty livid. | 你 你当时可生气了 |
[30:50] | It was not okay. | 这可一点都不好 |
[30:51] | But, hey, I redeemed myself when I snuck us into Retiro Park | 但是我用几瓶桑格利亚汽酒带我们混进 |
[30:54] | with a couple bottles of Sangria. | 丽池公园也算补偿了吧 |
[30:56] | Yeah, you did. | 说得没错 |
[31:01] | Oh, my god, that was the most beautiful sunrise. | 天啊 那真是最美的日出 |
[31:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:06] | It was my best night in Europe. | 那是我在欧洲度过的最美的一晚 |
[31:11] | Mine too. Hands down. | 我也是 毫无疑问 |
[31:24] | Uh, hey, your mom asked me to.. | 你妈妈要我… |
[31:26] | stick around and help with the campaign. | 逗留一段时间 帮忙选举 |
[31:30] | That’s a great idea. | 那是个好主意 |
[31:37] | 找到我妈妈保安室的钥匙了 汉娜 | |
[31:41] | Let me know if you need anything. | 你需要什么就告诉我 |
[31:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:46] | Where does Jordan think you are? | 乔丹以为你在哪儿 |
[31:48] | Talking to my mom. | 找我妈说话 |
[31:52] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[31:55] | It’s 3:12. | 是3点12分 |
[31:57] | What the hell was Ezra doing there? | 以斯拉在那里干什么 |
[32:01] | So much for just going to her car. | 说什么只去了一趟她的车上 |
[32:05] | Hey, the hallway’s clear | 走廊里没人 |
[32:06] | but there’s a cleaning crew down the hall. | 但大厅里有个清洁工 |
[32:09] | – Okay, hurry. – I’m going as fast as I can. | -好吧 快点 -我已经尽快了 |
[32:11] | What did I miss? | 我错过了些什么 |
[32:12] | – Aria left the hotel with Ezra. – What? | -艾瑞亚和以斯拉一起离开了酒店 -什么 |
[32:15] | But she didn’t come back with him. | 她没有跟他一起回来 |
[32:19] | It’s 4:28. | 4点28分了 |
[32:21] | What time did Ali say that cCharlotte was killed? | 艾莉说夏洛蒂是什么时候被杀的 |
[32:23] | Close to 4:00. | 快到四点 |
[32:25] | Just because she came back after the time of murder | 她在凶案发生后回来不代表 |
[32:27] | it doesn’t mean that she had anything to do with it. | 她跟这件案子有什么关系 |
[32:28] | No, but it doesn’t look good. | 是啊 但是看上去很不妙 |
[32:30] | What do we do? Do we erase the video? | 我们怎么办 删掉录像吗 |
[32:32] | We’re not in high school, Emily. We’re gonna talk to Aria. | 我们不是高中生了 艾米丽 我们要和艾瑞亚谈谈 |
[32:34] | She won’t tell us anything. | 她什么都不会告诉我们 |
[32:36] | Well, she doesn’t have a choice this time. | 这次她别无选择 |
[32:45] | How did you know I was back? | 你们怎么知道我回来了 |
[32:47] | I saw you visiting Ezra. | 我看到你去见以斯拉 |
[32:50] | We know you saw him the night Charlotte died. | 我们知道你在夏洛蒂死那晚去见他了 |
[32:52] | We know you left the hotel for more than five minutes. | 我们知道你离开了酒店 可不止五分钟 |
[32:55] | Yeah, and by the time you came back | 是啊 等你回来时 |
[32:56] | Charlotte was already dead. | 夏洛蒂已经死了 |
[32:58] | It’s time to tell us what really happened that night. | 该告诉我们那晚到底发生什么了 |
[33:02] | You didn’t have to come by. | 你没必要过来的 |
[33:04] | Well, you said you couldn’t sleep. | 你说你睡不着 |
[33:06] | Ugh, I can’t. | 我不行 |
[33:09] | I just keep going over what I said to the judge. | 我一直在想我对法官说的话 |
[33:12] | God, that look on Ali’s face. | 天啊 艾莉脸上的表情 |
[33:14] | Look, what you said was honest and brave. | 你说的话很诚实 很勇敢 |
[33:18] | So if your friends are giving you a hard time– | 所以如果你的朋友们因此不待见你… |
[33:19] | No, no, no, no, they’re not…At all. | 不不不 他们…一点也没有 |
[33:22] | They’d actually wish that they’d said the same thing. | 她们其实希望自己也能这么说 |
[33:25] | I mean, that’s the crazy part. | 我是说 这也太疯狂了 |
[33:27] | I-I just thought if one of us had said no | 我只是以为只要我们一人反对 |
[33:31] | that that would just be the end of it. | 一切就会到此为止 |
[33:34] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[33:38] | Hey, can we go somewhere? | 我们能去别的地方吗 |
[33:41] | Anywhere but here. | 只要不待在这里 |
[33:43] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[33:49] | Why is everything closed? | 为什么每个地方都关门了 |
[33:51] | It’s suburban Pennsylvania and about 4:00 A.M. | 这里是宾州的郊区 而且都快四点了 |
[33:53] | Yeah, I want pizza. | 我想吃披萨 |
[33:55] | Doesn’t anybody care that I want pizza? | 难道就没人在乎我想要披萨吗 |
[33:57] | You know, I know this little | 我知道街角 |
[34:00] | bookstore cafe around the corner. | 有一家小小的书店咖啡馆 |
[34:02] | It’s closed, but I happen to know the owner. | 虽然关门了 但我碰巧认识老板 |
[34:08] | No, no, I should go. It’s late. | 不 我该走了 很迟了 |
[34:12] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[34:18] | Is that Alison? Looks like her car. | 那是艾莉森吗 看上去像是她的车 |
[34:21] | I think that’s Charlotte. | 我觉得那是夏洛蒂 |
[34:23] | Do we call someone? Do we call the police? | 我们要叫谁来吗 我们要报警吗 |
[34:25] | No, Aria. She’s free now. | 不 艾瑞亚 她现在自由了 |
[34:27] | It’s her town now as much as ours. | 现在她跟我们一样 这是她的小镇 |
[34:29] | Oh, she’s free and she’s already lurking in the shadows. | 她自由了 已经游走在阴影当中了 |
[34:32] | Why the hell is she not home with Ali? | 她为什么不待在家里和艾莉一起 |
[34:33] | ’cause that’s the kind of world we live in. | 因为这就是我们所居住的世界 |
[34:36] | People like Nicole disappear and Charlotte gets to walk free. | 妮可这样的人会失踪 而夏洛蒂这样的人会自由 |
[34:40] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[34:42] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:46] | Yeah. You know, it’s-it’s getting late. | 没事 已经很迟了 |
[34:49] | You should probably get back to your hotel. | 你应该回酒店去了 |
[34:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:57] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[35:07] | He told me he went home afterwards. | 他告诉我他后来回家了 |
[35:10] | But…I don’t know. | 但是…我不知道 |
[35:12] | He-he was so angry. | 他…他很生气 |
[35:15] | – Aria, what is it? – I know him. | -艾瑞亚 怎么了 -我很了解他 |
[35:19] | And I know that Ezra can’t look me in the eye when he lies. | 我知道以斯拉撒谎的时候不会直视我的眼睛 |
[35:22] | And when he told me he went home, he didn’t.. | 他告诉我他回家了时 他没有… |
[35:25] | look at me. | 看我 |
[35:27] | Well, we have to tell someone. | 我们必须告诉别人 |
[35:28] | – Lorenzo, Ali, anyone. – No, we don’t. | -洛伦佐 艾莉 都行 -不 不行 |
[35:31] | Now this is a giant leap. | 这是个巨大的转变 |
[35:32] | We’re talking about Ezra killing someone. | 我们说的是以斯拉杀了人 |
[35:34] | I mean, until we have actual proof | 在没拿到确切的证据前 |
[35:36] | we don’t tell anyone anything. | 我们谁都不能告诉 |
[35:37] | It’s not. | 这不是 |
[35:41] | It’s not a giant leap. | 这不是巨大的转变 |
[35:45] | In fact, I think I told Ezra how to do it. | 事实上 我认为是我告诉以斯拉该怎么做的 |
[35:51] | Ezra was on his book tour, | 以斯拉当时在巡回书展 |
[35:52] | we got some time to lunch. | 我们约了一起吃午饭 |
[35:55] | He was still trying to figure out what he wanted | 他还在想下一本书 |
[35:56] | to write next and he said that he was toying around | 应该写什么 他说他一直在想 |
[35:58] | with the idea of a murder mystery. | 写一本悬疑凶案的书 |
[36:00] | I had just written my paper, so I told him about the case | 我刚写了论文 所以我就详细地跟他说了 |
[36:03] | in detail. | 那起案子 |
[36:04] | Maybe Ezra did do this to protect you. | 也许以斯拉这么做是为了保护你 |
[36:07] | Protect me? | 保护我 |
[36:08] | By copying some bizarre murder from the past? | 通过模仿以前的某起诡异的谋杀案吗 |
[36:12] | Spencer, this was a public case. | 斯宾塞 这是一起公众事件 |
[36:13] | You are the only two who knew about it. | 只有你们俩知道 |
[36:15] | He saw how upset Aria was in the courtroom. | 他也看到艾瑞亚在法庭上有多难过 |
[36:18] | And he’s still angry about what happened to Nicole. | 他仍在为妮可的事而愤怒 |
[36:20] | I mean, who knows what he’s capable of now? | 谁知道他现在会做出什么事来 |
[36:21] | If he did kill Charlotte and the police find out, | 如果他真的杀了夏洛蒂 被警察发现了 |
[36:25] | it’s gonna look like you were involved too. | 感觉就像跟你也脱不了干系 |
[36:27] | You left the hotel with Ezra and you came back a half hour | 你跟以斯拉一起离开了酒店 然后夏洛蒂被杀 |
[36:29] | after Charlotte was killed. | 半小时后你回来了 |
[36:33] | Nobody can see that security footage. | 没人能看到那个监控录像 |
[36:46] | Why did you show this to me? | 你为什么给我看这个 |
[36:48] | I wanted you to know that I wrote it. | 我希望你知道这是我写的 |
[36:51] | Somebody from my class could remember it | 我班上有人可能会记得 |
[36:53] | and read about Charlotte and connect the dots. | 读到夏洛蒂的报道后可能会联系起来 |
[36:56] | What dots? | 联系什么 |
[36:58] | Do you know anything about what happened to Charlotte? | 你知道夏洛蒂到底出了什么事吗 |
[37:00] | – No. – Then I’m not worried. | -不知道 -那我就不担心 |
[37:03] | Mom, how can you not worry? | 妈妈 你怎么能不担心 |
[37:05] | If this gets out, it’s going to ruin your campaign | 如果这泄露出去 会毁掉你的竞选 |
[37:07] | If I haven’t done that already. | 如果还不算被我彻底毁掉的话 |
[37:08] | You haven’t. And it won’t. | 你没有 不会的 |
[37:11] | – We’ll get ahead of this. – How? | -我们会处理好的 -怎么处理 |
[37:14] | Caleb already started a narrative | 凯勒已经开始撰文 |
[37:15] | about you being bullied on social media. | 描述你在社交网络上受到欺凌 |
[37:18] | If this comes up, it’ll already be diffused. | 等这篇文章被披露时 那篇文章也传开了 |
[37:24] | You are not a liability, Spencer. | 你不是累赘 斯宾塞 |
[37:28] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[37:34] | 韦恩·菲尔兹 美军上校 | |
[37:34] | I was in class when mom called the school. | 妈妈打电话给学校时我正在上课 |
[37:38] | Human anatomy. | 人体解剖学 |
[37:41] | Everything we went through in high school. | 在高中经历了这么多事 |
[37:44] | I thought we were done with disasters. | 我以为我们不会再遇到灾难了 |
[37:50] | The next semester | 接下来那个学期 |
[37:52] | nothing made sense anymore. | 一切都失去了意义 |
[37:56] | If you really are watching over me, then.. | 如果你真的在看着我 那… |
[38:00] | I guess you know this already. | 我猜你都已经知道了 |
[38:04] | I flunked two classes | 我翘了两门课 |
[38:05] | and they took my scholarship away. | 他们取消了我的奖学金 |
[38:11] | After that, I, I couldn’t go back there. | 后来 我就没法回到那里去了 |
[38:16] | I flew home that summer and I was, was ready | 那年夏天我飞回了家 我都准备好 |
[38:19] | to tell mom about everything, but.. | 告诉妈妈一切了 但是… |
[38:24] | she was such a mess.. | 她当时一团糟 |
[38:27] | And I couldn’t do it. | 我说不出口 |
[38:36] | I know that I messed up.. | 我知道我搞砸了… |
[38:40] | Okay, but I’m going to fix it. | 我会弥补的 |
[38:42] | I am fixing it. | 我正在努力 |
[40:41] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:58] | Thank you for coming over. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[41:02] | Ali, what’s this about? | 艾莉 怎么回事 |
[41:04] | Last night you asked me if I thought my friends | 昨晚 你问我觉得我的朋友 |
[41:07] | had anything to do with Charlotte’s murder. | 跟夏洛蒂的死有没有关系 |
[41:09] | Do you wanna change your answer? | 你想改变你的答案吗 |
[41:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我深表遗憾 |