时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Charlotte was dead when she was thrown from the bell tower. | 夏洛蒂被扔下钟楼之前就已经死了 |
[00:05] | She was murdered? | 她是被谋杀的 |
[00:06] | I think the person the cop should really be | 我认为警察真正该查问的人 |
[00:07] | talking to is right over there. | 就在那边 |
[00:08] | She chose to help Charlotte torture us. | 她选择帮助夏洛蒂来折磨我们 |
[00:12] | Mm. God, I missed you. | 天 我好想你 |
[00:14] | Never been really good with needles. | 一直不太喜欢针头 |
[00:15] | You live in California | 你住在加利福尼亚 |
[00:17] | but you’re doing your treatments here? | 但你在这里治病 |
[00:19] | The family that campaigns together, stays together. | 一起竞选的家庭该待在一起 |
[00:21] | They won’t take back the advance. | 他们不会收回预付款 |
[00:23] | They’re not going to love the follow-up. | 他们不会喜欢续篇的 |
[00:27] | It’s time to tell us what really happened that night. | 该告诉我们那晚到底发生什么了 |
[00:28] | You left the hotel with Ezra and you came back a half hour | 你跟以斯拉一起离开了酒店 然后夏洛蒂被杀 |
[00:31] | after Charlotte was killed. | 半小时后你回来了 |
[00:34] | We didn’t see each other the night that Charlotte was killed. | 夏洛蒂被杀当晚我们没见过面 |
[00:36] | You didn’t call me. I didn’t leave the hotel. | 你没给我打电话 我没离开酒店 |
[00:38] | We didn’t walk or talk or go anywhere. | 我们没散步 没说话 哪儿也没去 |
[00:41] | Whatever you say, Aria. | 听你的 艾瑞亚 |
[00:47] | I’ve never had a salt rub. Does it hurt? | 我没洗过盐浴 疼吗 |
[00:49] | Can’t be worse than a sugar wax. | 反正没蜜蜡疼 |
[00:52] | Why didn’t she meet us here? | 她为什么不来这里碰头 |
[00:54] | – Spencer, let it go. – Why lie? | -斯宾塞 别管了 -为什么说谎 |
[00:57] | Why not just say I snuck out to go meet Ezra? | 为什么不直接说自己溜出去见以斯拉了 |
[01:00] | She’s got a boyfriend in Cambridge. | 她在坎布里奇有男友 |
[01:01] | Oh, please, this is about so much more than that. | 得了吧 完全不只这么回事 |
[01:05] | If we had never told her about that | 如果我们不跟她说有 |
[01:06] | security tape, she wouldn’t have– | 监控录像 她根本不会 |
[01:07] | This is so not relaxing. | 一点也不放松 |
[01:08] | Hanna, the police didn’t ask us | 汉娜 警察把我们传唤过来 |
[01:10] | to stick around to exfoliate. | 不是让我们舒缓心情的 |
[01:11] | There are gonna be questions. | 他们会问很多问题 |
[01:12] | Aria doesn’t know where Ezra went after she left him. | 艾瑞亚不知道离开以斯拉后 他干了什么 |
[01:15] | Yeah, but she knows that he was in a dark place. | 没错 但她知道以斯拉很不好受 |
[01:16] | Just ’cause you’re depressed doesn’t mean | 你心情不好不代表 |
[01:18] | you pick up a weapon. | 你就会拿起武器 |
[01:19] | Ok you guys, my mom gave us these passes as a gift. | 姐妹们 我妈把券当礼物送给我们 |
[01:22] | We’re here to chill, not spill. | 我们是来放松的 不是吐槽的 |
[01:24] | It’s just so twisted. | 只是太扭曲了 |
[01:27] | She hasn’t even spoken to Fitz in, like, five years | 她跟费兹有大概五年没说过话了吧 |
[01:29] | and now if he did this for her | 现在要是他为她做这种事 |
[01:31] | they’re gonna be bound together forever. | 他们俩会永远纠缠在一起 |
[01:34] | Not because of the tape. It’s gone. | 录像不会出问题的 已经没了 |
[01:38] | What? You erased it? | 什么 你删掉了吗 |
[01:41] | – When? – Doesn’t matter. It’s done. | -什么时候 -无所谓了 已经删了 |
[01:43] | What do you guys think this room was | 你们觉得这房间被从 |
[01:44] | before they turned the nuthouse into a spa? | 精神病院改造成水疗馆之前是干什么的 |
[01:46] | Why? | 怎么 |
[01:47] | The sauna smelled like burned hair. | 桑拿蒸汽闻着像烧焦的头发 |
[01:50] | Okay, that’s it. I’m done chilling. | 够了 我不放松了 |
[01:53] | – Wait, what are you guys doing? – I’m gonna get dressed. | -等等 你们干什么 -我要换衣服 |
[01:55] | I have to meet with Melissa. | 我约了梅丽莎 |
[01:56] | We have a meeting with my mom’s campaign team. | 我们要和我妈的竞选团队见面 |
[01:58] | – Yeah, I think I wanna go too. – Well, we can’t leave. | -我觉得我也该去 -我们走不了 |
[02:01] | We have appointments! You can’t do this. | 我们说好了 你们不能这样 |
[02:03] | Come on, guys. | 别走啊 姐妹们 |
[02:06] | I left my key in there. | 我把钥匙落那儿了 |
[02:18] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[02:20] | How long have you been there? | 你在这儿多久了 |
[02:21] | And why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[02:23] | First the cemetery and now here? | 之前是墓地 又是这里 |
[02:25] | I wasn’t following you. | 我没跟踪你 |
[02:27] | I was saying goodbye to someone. | 我当时在跟人道别 |
[02:28] | Who? Charlotte? | 谁 夏洛蒂吗 |
[02:30] | The person you claimed in court scrambled your brains | 你在法庭指证扰乱你心智 |
[02:33] | and stole your soul? | 还偷走你灵魂的人吗 |
[02:34] | Why did you even come to Rosewood? | 你为什么要来玫瑰镇 |
[02:37] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[02:38] | Last time I checked, this was the quiet room. | 这里难道不是静室吗 |
[03:06] | It’s no sweat if you can’t find it. | 你找不到也没关系 |
[03:08] | No, I have printed everything out. | 不 我得全部打印出来 |
[03:09] | – This whole stack is coverage. – Just resend the e-mail. | -这一沓都有用 -重发邮件就好 |
[03:12] | Jillian’s not back till tomorrow. | 吉莉恩明天才回 |
[03:14] | Is that a stuffed pig behind you? | 你后面是个玩具猪吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, that’s pigtunia. | 没错 那是填充猪 |
[03:20] | Wait, is there a picture | 一面墙上是不是有 |
[03:22] | of Justin Timberlake on one of those walls? | 贾斯汀·汀布莱克的照片 |
[03:22] | Wait a second, thought you said that | 等等 你不是说 |
[03:23] | Jillian wasn’t back till Friday. | 吉莉恩周五才回 |
[03:25] | Nah, she’s coming back early. | 不 她要提早回 |
[03:27] | You don’t freak out the Fitz pages. | 你别太担心费兹的书 |
[03:29] | She’s, um, kind of over him. | 她有些不爽他了 |
[03:32] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:33] | I guess she called your old teacher yesterday | 我想是她昨天给你以前的老师打电话 |
[03:35] | and said he sounded wasted at 11:00 in the morning. | 然后说他上午十一点听起来还醉醉的 |
[03:37] | He wasn’t wasted. | 他没醉 |
[03:39] | The man is dealing with a lot of grief right now. | 他最近正在抹平伤痛 |
[03:41] | Whoa. Well, don’t scorch me. I’m a fan. | 别怪我 我是他粉丝 |
[03:43] | I think the guy’s definitely got more stories to tell. | 我觉得他绝对还有更多故事讲 |
[03:49] | I gotta go. Hey, don’t lose sleep over Fitz. | 我得挂了 别为费兹太伤神 |
[03:51] | He’ll share when he’s ready, okay? | 他准备好了会分享的 |
[03:59] | Detective Calderon, what’s this regarding? | 卡尔德隆警探 有什么事 |
[04:02] | My colleagues are studying the hotel’s security footage | 我同事在调查夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯 |
[04:05] | from the night Charlotte Dilaurentis was murdered. | 被杀当晚的酒店监控 |
[04:07] | Yes, I already gave them access to everything. | 没错 我已经给他们所有权限了 |
[04:09] | You did, but apparently | 没错 但很明显 |
[04:10] | there was nothing recorded after midnight. | 午夜过后什么都没记录 |
[04:12] | The tape skips to noon the next day. | 录像直接跳到了第二天中午 |
[04:14] | Oh! Well, I’m not really well-versed in the technical– | 好吧 我不太擅长技术方面的 |
[04:17] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[04:18] | But we have an IT specialist trying to determine | 但我们派了技术专家在想办法检测 |
[04:20] | where was a malfunction of the device or.. | 是机器发生了故障还是… |
[04:23] | – Or? – Whether it was deleted. | -还是什么 -录像被删了 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. What are you implying? | 抱歉 你在暗示什么 |
[04:31] | We haven’t reached any conclusions yet, ma’am. | 我们还没有任何结论 女士 |
[04:33] | I will need a list of the staff that worked that shift | 我需要一份当班员工和 |
[04:36] | and the hotel guests who stayed here that night. | 当晚留在酒店的宾客名单 |
[04:42] | Well, there are no health food stores here, Claudia. | 这里没有保健食品店 克劳迪亚 |
[04:44] | Believe me, I grew up here. | 相信我 我在这里长大的 |
[04:45] | I thought butter was a side dish. | 我之前还以为黄油是小菜 |
[04:48] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll overnight the Magnesium. | 行 我会通宵赶出《镁》的 |
[04:51] | Well, what day is it in Tokyo. | 东京是哪一天 |
[04:54] | Okay, well then you’ll get it yesterday. | 行 那昨天给你 |
[04:57] | Hello? Claudia. | 喂 克劳迪亚 |
[04:59] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[05:02] | Lucas! My god. What are you doing here? | 卢卡斯 天 你在这里干什么 |
[05:06] | Didn’t you see me waving? I honked at you. | 你没看到我招手吗 我还鸣笛了 |
[05:09] | Wait, that was you in the silver jag? | 慢着 银色小车里是你吗 |
[05:12] | Can you look a little less shocked? | 你能别这么惊讶吗 |
[05:13] | I am not shocked, I’m impressed. How are you? | 我不是惊讶 而是你变化太大 你怎么样 |
[05:17] | Last time I heard, you were, like, movin’ to Chicago. | 我上次听说你好像要搬去芝加哥 |
[05:19] | Uh, Seattle. But I sold that company. | 西雅图 但我卖了那家公司 |
[05:22] | I do game apps now. | 我现在做游戏手机软件 |
[05:23] | Uh, do you still live with your folks? | 你还和父母一起住吗 |
[05:25] | Oh, uh, no, I, uh, have a condo in Palo Alto | 没有 我再帕洛阿尔托有一件公寓 |
[05:28] | and a town house in Hong Kong | 香港市中心有栋房 |
[05:31] | and a loft above the Grille. | 还有烧烤屋上的阁楼 |
[05:34] | But, hey! Look at you. Sporting bling. | 但瞧瞧你 戒指好闪啊 |
[05:37] | Did Caleb finally propose? | 凯勒终于求婚了 |
[05:39] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[05:41] | Uh, Caleb and I, we split up a few years ago. | 我和凯勒几年前分开了 |
[05:44] | But my fiance, Jordan, we live in New York. | 但我和我未婚夫乔丹住在纽约 |
[05:48] | Wow! Now I’m shocked. | 我好惊讶 |
[05:51] | Well, you know, we’re still friends. | 但我们还是朋友 |
[05:54] | Probably my boss. | 多半是我老板 |
[05:58] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:01] | Yeah. Yeah, everything’s fine. | 没事 完全没事 |
[06:02] | Um, you know what, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[06:03] | But I-I wanna drive that car. | 我想开开那辆车 |
[06:10] | Oh, I forgot you were camping out here. | 我忘了你寄住在这里 |
[06:13] | Yeah, me and the other water bugs. | 没错 我还有蟑螂 |
[06:17] | Where’s Spencer? | 斯宾塞人呢 |
[06:18] | She’s just finishing up the strategy session with Gil. | 她刚和吉尔开完策略会 |
[06:22] | Hey, what about, uh, her college paper? | 那她的大学论文怎么样了 |
[06:24] | How did they react to that? | 他们有什么反应 |
[06:26] | They asked her to adjust her interview style. | 他们让她调整面试风格 |
[06:30] | I know I had more clothes here. | 我记得我有更多衣服在这儿的 |
[06:33] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:34] | – How did it go? – Not good. | -进展如何 -不太好 |
[06:35] | – They asked me to lie. – They don’t want you to lie. | -他们要我说谎 -他们不是想让你说谎 |
[06:38] | Okay, want me to use a non-denial denial. | 好吧 是要我用否非否的方式 |
[06:41] | – So lying. – Yeah. | -就是骗人 -没错 |
[06:43] | If you can avoid addressing certain things, you should. | 如果你能避免处理某些事情 你就该这么做 |
[06:45] | No, don’t take off your shoes. | 不 别脱鞋 |
[06:46] | We’ve to be at Hollis in 30 minutes. | 我们三十分钟后要到赫里斯 |
[06:48] | What is this Hollis thing? Gil asked me to post about it. | 赫里斯有什么事 吉尔叫我在网上广而告之 |
[06:50] | Registering college kids to vote | 登记大学生们的投票 |
[06:52] | to try to reverse the political apathy of our youth. | 尽量扭转我们年轻一代对政治的冷漠 |
[06:55] | – That’s noble. – It’s really not. | -真是高尚 -根本不是 |
[06:57] | It’s a photo-op for the candidate’s children | 是给挨饿的候选人孩子们 |
[06:59] | who are starving. | 拍照的机会 |
[07:00] | Okay, well, I’ll make some eggs. | 好吧 我要煎鸡蛋吃 |
[07:02] | – Uh, do you want some toast? – Oh, my God, please. | -来点吐司吗 -要 太好了 |
[07:04] | – Burned. – That’s the only way I make it. | -要焦的 -我只会这么做 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna go steal some stuff from the campaign headquarters. | 我要去竞选总部偷点东西 |
[07:16] | – When did that happen? – What? | -这是什么时候的事 -什么 |
[07:19] | – Caleb? We’re friends. – Really? | -凯勒吗 我们只是朋友 -真的吗 |
[07:23] | ‘Cause I know how you like to shop out of other people’s carts. | 因为我知道你喜欢买别人购物车里的东西 |
[07:28] | If you’re referring to Hanna | 如果你指的是汉娜 |
[07:29] | that cart is engaged to someone else. | 那辆购物车已经被别人付定金了 |
[07:32] | It really doesn’t matter because there’s nothing going on. | 根本不重要 因为我们之间什么也没发生 |
[07:35] | Maybe you’re more comfortable with lying than you think. | 也许你撒谎比自己想象中还更自如 |
[07:45] | Uh, are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[07:46] | I thought we were having lunch today. | 我还以为我们今天要一起吃午饭 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I just had to pick up a few things from the drugstore. | 是的 我只是要去药店买点东西 |
[07:51] | You know, I only planned on being here for a day or two. | 我本来只打算在这待一两天 |
[07:53] | – Do you need anything? – No. | -你需要什么吗 -不需要 |
[07:55] | You know, I spoke with, with Will Perkins. | 我和威尔·帕金斯聊过了 |
[08:00] | Your dad’s friend, the medic. | 你爸爸的那个医师朋友 |
[08:02] | And he’d be happy to write you a recommendation | 他很乐意给你写一封 |
[08:04] | for grad school. | 研究生推荐信 |
[08:05] | Um, you didn’t have to do that. It’s… | 你没必要这么做 这… |
[08:08] | Are you kidding? I wanted to. | 开玩笑吗 我愿意这么做 |
[08:11] | Alright. Um, see you later. | 好吧 一会见 |
[08:20] | 佩珀代因大学 艾米丽·菲尔兹 | |
[08:23] | Em, Emily! | 艾米 艾米丽 |
[08:39] | Hear what? | 听说什么 |
[08:40] | That you had nothing to do with that security tape. | 你没在监控录像上做手脚 |
[08:44] | If you or your friends tampered– | 如果你或是你的朋友篡改 |
[08:45] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:47] | Why would I have to tamper with it? | 我为什么要篡改监控录像 |
[08:48] | I’m not in high school anymore. | 我已经不是高中生了 |
[08:51] | Ashley, excuse me. Jen just took this message for you. | 艾什莉 不好意思 珍刚刚收到给你的留言 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Well, it gets worse. | 事情越来越麻烦了 |
[09:03] | What? What’s wrong? Who’s that from? | 什么 怎么了 是谁给你的留言 |
[09:05] | It’s from Detective Calderon. | 是卡尔德隆警探 |
[09:07] | They just confirmed that the tape was erased. | 警方刚刚证实录像被删除了 |
[09:11] | And they want me to go down to the precinct | 并且要我今天下午去警局一趟 |
[09:12] | this afternoon for further questioning. | 对我进一步问话 |
[09:14] | Why do they need to speak to you? | 警方为什么要向你问话 |
[09:16] | They’re investigating murder, Hanna. | 警方在调查谋杀案 汉娜 |
[09:19] | I have a daughter who was staying here | 我女儿住在这里 |
[09:20] | who was once tortured by the victim. | 而且以前还被死者折磨过 |
[09:23] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别一副这么惊讶的样子 |
[09:37] | Do you know what you want? | 看好想点些什么了吗 |
[09:40] | What? | 什么 |
[09:42] | Oh, no. Um, I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[09:44] | Just whatever you’re having, you can order two of them. | 随便你点什么 我和你要一样的 |
[09:46] | Excuse me. Sorry. Are you our waiter? | 不好意思 抱歉 你是服务员吗 |
[09:48] | Great. Um, I’ll have a, a beer. | 太好了 我想来杯啤酒 |
[09:50] | Anything you have on draft will be great. | 你们有什么生啤 就来什么生啤 |
[09:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[09:54] | Iced tea, thank you. | 冰红茶 谢谢 |
[10:01] | So, um.. | 那个 |
[10:04] | I looked at that thumb drive that I took from your place. | 我看了从你那里拿走的U盘里的内容 |
[10:07] | That’s just research. | 那只是些研究 |
[10:08] | Ezra, there were some horrifying images. | 以斯拉 里面有一些恐怖的图片 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I know. I.. | 我知道 |
[10:16] | Uh, is-is there anything else on there other than research? | 除了研究之外 U盘里还有其他东西吗 |
[10:20] | Here. | 给 |
[10:25] | There. That’s… what I have. | 给 我只有这么多 |
[10:28] | Uh, I started the first chapter in Colombia | 在哥伦比亚时我开始写第一章 |
[10:29] | and I was about | 第二章 |
[10:31] | halfway through the second when… Nicole… | 差不多写到一半的时候 妮可就… |
[10:34] | Look, it’s crap. It’s crap. | 很糟糕 很糟糕 |
[10:37] | And I know that you don’t wanna give up | 我知道你不想放弃 |
[10:40] | until I hand it over, so there it is. | 直到我交给你 现在交给你了 |
[10:45] | Hello there. Forgive interruption. | 你们好 抱歉打断你们 |
[10:47] | Your waiter will be right over with two iced teas. | 服务员马上会把你们的两杯冰红茶送来 |
[10:50] | Um, I, I ordered a beer. | 我点的是啤酒 |
[10:53] | I know, Ezra. We can’t serve you that. | 我知道 以斯拉 我们不能给你啤酒 |
[10:57] | You, are you kidding me? | 你 你在逗我吗 |
[10:59] | – What’s going on? – Please, this is awkward. | -怎么回事 -别这样 很尴尬 |
[11:02] | Look, Ashley, nobody broke a chair. | 艾什莉 没人搞坏椅子 |
[11:05] | It was an incident. | 那是意外 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:12] | – Enjoy your lunch. – Thank you. | -请尽情享用你们的午餐 -谢谢 |
[11:18] | What’s your take on that? | 你怎么看呢 |
[11:20] | Why is the turnout of millennial voters so sluggish? | 千禧年的选民投票为何如此缓慢 |
[11:24] | Well, most young people don’t have a permanent address | 大多数年轻人没有固定地址 |
[11:26] | so it’s very difficult for them to register. | 所以难以为他们登记 |
[11:28] | So are you sticking around Rosewood solely for your mom | 那你待在玫瑰镇只是为了你妈妈 |
[11:31] | or are there other things keeping you here? | 还是因为有别的事 |
[11:36] | The death of Charlotte Dilaurentis | 夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯的死 |
[11:38] | must have thrown you? | 肯定让你遭受打击 |
[11:41] | Yes, and how could it not? | 没错 怎么可能不会呢 |
[11:42] | This person had a huge impact on my life. | 这个人对我的生活产生了巨大的影响 |
[11:44] | And it does take time to process | 而且的确需要时间 |
[11:46] | an upsetting event before one can move on. | 来消化这件烦心事 我们才能向前看 |
[11:48] | I’m surprised you’d use the word upsetting. | 我很惊讶你用烦心这个词 |
[11:50] | Most people on social media assume that you’re celebrating. | 社会媒体的大多数人认为你在庆祝 |
[11:54] | Well, the media’s gonna create the narrative they wanna tell. | 媒体会叙述他们想要说的事件 |
[11:56] | So you object to that narrative? | 所以你对他们所叙述的事表示反对 |
[11:57] | No, what I object to | 不 我反对的是 |
[11:59] | are people who are desperate to find a connection. | 人们不顾一切地想要找到事情之间的联系 |
[12:01] | Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. | 有时一根雪茄只是一根雪茄 |
[12:12] | Can you excuse me for just a moment? | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[12:13] | Sure. | 没事 |
[12:16] | – What are you doing here? – My mom’s in trouble. | -你怎么来了 -我妈妈有麻烦了 |
[12:20] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[12:23] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[12:27] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[12:28] | Mom, what’s the matter? | 妈妈 什么事 |
[12:29] | Maybe you can explain this. | 也许你能解释一下这封信 |
[12:35] | Was it all just lies? I mean, all the.. | 都是谎话吗 所有的… |
[12:37] | – all the details from – Mom, please. | -所有的细节 -妈妈 |
[12:39] | I must’ve looked like an idiot, sending you care packages | 我肯定很像个白痴 给你寄食品包裹 |
[12:42] | because you didn’t like the food in the cafeteria. | 因为你不喜欢吃食堂的东西 |
[12:45] | When did you drop out? | 你什么时候退学的 |
[12:49] | Mom, can we please not talk about this here? Please? | 妈妈 能别在这里说这件事吗 |
[12:51] | No, uh! | 不行 |
[12:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | Lorenzo knows the tape was erased, alright? | 洛伦佐知道录像被删除了 |
[13:01] | – So you have to ask your mom– – No. | -所以你得叫你妈妈… -不行 |
[13:02] | My mom’s not an attorney right now. | 我妈妈现在不是律师了 |
[13:03] | She’s a candidate. | 她是候选人 |
[13:04] | I cannot ask her anything and I can’t talk to you right now. | 我不能要求她做任何事 现在也不能和你聊 |
[13:07] | I’m in the middle of an interview. | 我正在采访当中 |
[13:08] | Spencer, the police have a list of everyone | 斯宾塞 警方手上有一张 |
[13:09] | who stayed at the hotel that night. | 那晚酒店住客的名单 |
[13:11] | Someone was murdered and you’re gonna get questioned. | 有人被谋杀了 你肯定会被叫去问话 |
[13:14] | We all are. | 我们都会 |
[13:21] | Hey, I’m so sorry about that. | 刚才非常抱歉 |
[13:23] | Wasn’t that one of the other girls from the bunker? | 她不是其中一个被关在仓库里的女孩吗 |
[13:25] | Is she still in town because of Charlotte? | 她还在镇上 是因为夏洛蒂吗 |
[13:28] | You know what, I think that maybe | 我想也许 |
[13:29] | I should just get back to registering the students. | 我该回去帮学生登记地址了 |
[13:31] | Wait. Just one more question. | 等等 再问一个问题 |
[13:32] | No, I’m sorry. I really don’t have time. | 不 抱歉 我真的没时间 |
[13:34] | I’m only here to spread the message | 我来这只是为了传播信息 |
[13:35] | be inspired to create the future that you imagine by voting. | 激发大家为了创造想象中的未来而投票的 |
[13:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:42] | I don’t understand, Emily. | 我不明白 艾米莉 |
[13:44] | It wasn’t a decision. It just… happened. | 我没有下定决心 事情就这样发生了 |
[13:48] | – Did you get kicked out? – No. | -你被勒令退学了吗 -没 |
[13:52] | Honey, why didn’t you call me | 宝贝 如果你在经历什么难事 |
[13:55] | if you were going through something? | 为什么不打电话给我 |
[13:56] | Mom, you worried if I skipped a meal. | 妈妈 你连我少吃了一顿饭都要担心 |
[14:00] | How was I suppose to tell you I was skipping school? | 我该怎么告诉你我不上学了 |
[14:05] | Did you get that at a costume shop? | 这是你去服装店买来的吗 |
[14:11] | I’m goin’ home. | 我要回家了 |
[14:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[14:26] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[14:31] | Do you want anything to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[14:34] | I haven’t been here in a while | 我很久没住这里了 |
[14:35] | but there might be an old coconut water in the fridge– | 不过可能冰箱里有之前的椰子汁 |
[14:37] | I’ll pass. | 不用了 |
[14:39] | Do you live here alone? | 你一个人住在这里吗 |
[14:42] | Well, I had a hamster | 我曾经有只仓鼠 |
[14:43] | But I’m out of town all the time, so he.. | 但我一直出远门 所以它… |
[14:46] | Were you here the night that | 夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯被杀那晚 |
[14:47] | Charlotte Dilaurentis was killed? | 你在这里吗 |
[14:49] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[14:53] | After the hearing, we all went back to the hotel | 听证会之后 我们一起回到酒店 |
[14:57] | and we got trashed. | 喝得烂醉 |
[15:00] | And? | 然后 |
[15:01] | We collapsed in my room. | 我们一起倒在我房间里 |
[15:04] | But now the police think that we snuck out | 但现在警察认为我们偷偷溜出去 |
[15:06] | and we killed A or Charlotte. | 是我们杀了A 或者说夏洛蒂 |
[15:14] | Well, I was thinking maybe.. | 我想或许… |
[15:17] | …maybe you could say that you came to my room | …或许你可以说你来过我的房间 |
[15:19] | and you-you brought me take-out | 你给我带了外卖 |
[15:21] | and we talked until the sun came up. | 我们一直聊到日出 |
[15:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:29] | Forget that. Um, I’m sorry I even asked. | 算了吧 抱歉我提这种无理的要求 |
[15:33] | – You want me to be your alibi? – No. No, I don’t. | -你想我做你的不在场证人 -没有 我没有 |
[15:35] | I really didn’t think this through. | 我真的没这么想过 |
[15:38] | Let’s just pretend that I never came here. | 当我没来过吧 |
[15:40] | Hey, when you’re in New York, let’s get dinner. | 等你去纽约的时候 我请你吃饭 |
[15:42] | Uh, Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[15:45] | You need me, I’m there for you. | 你需要我 而我会帮你 |
[15:51] | “And still there they were stars reeling overhead | “他们仍在那里 星星在头顶盘旋 |
[15:54] | “The earth barely moving beneath them. | “地球在脚下纹丝不动 |
[15:56] | “He knew in that moment | “他知道就在那一刻 |
[15:57] | “whether they made it through this night or not | “无论他们能否挺过那一晚 |
[16:00] | he finally found his match.” | 他终于找到了那个人” |
[16:02] | Okay, is it just me or is this amazing? | 好 你要问这是我 还是说它写得很好 |
[16:06] | Uh, I-I-I mean | 我的意思是 |
[16:07] | there’s some stuff that needs connective tissue– | 有些部分确实需要加上些关联词 |
[16:09] | – Is he writin’ about you? – What? | -他写的是你吗 -什么 |
[16:11] | What are you talking about? No. | 你在说什么 不 |
[16:12] | This book is about him and Nicole. | 这本书是写他和妮可 |
[16:14] | Well, I’m just saying the description– | 我是想说这个描述… |
[16:15] | She was small like me. Big deal. | 她和我一样娇小 没什么大不了 |
[16:17] | Ezra likes small women. Get a grip. | 伊斯拉喜欢娇小的女人 别乱想 |
[16:20] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[16:21] | Aria, you guys went through a lot together. | 艾瑞亚 你们一起经历过很多事 |
[16:23] | – That was high school. – Not for him. | -那是高中的事了 -不是为了他 |
[16:26] | Why are you so upset? | 你怎么这么焦虑 |
[16:27] | It’s just been a rough couple of days. | 这几天很难熬 |
[16:29] | And we’re readin’ an unfinished novel | 而我们在读一本可能是 |
[16:30] | by somebody who may have killed– | 凶手的人没写完的小说 |
[16:31] | Emily, don’t. | 艾米丽 别说了 |
[16:34] | He said he went home. | 他说过他回家了 |
[16:36] | Okay, well, tell me why Sara Harvey won’t.. | 好 那告诉我为什么莎拉·哈维不… |
[16:41] | …go home? | …回家 |
[16:42] | Everywhere I go, she’s been shadowing me | 无论我去哪 她都如影随形 |
[16:44] | like some dark cloud. | 阴魂不散 |
[16:45] | I’m afraid that she might know something. | 恐怕她知道一些内情吧 |
[16:48] | I mean, was she sitting in that lobby that night? | 她那晚坐在大厅里吗 |
[16:50] | Wait. Can’t Hanna’s mom just kick her out of the hotel? | 等等 汉娜的妈妈不能直接把她赶出酒店吗 |
[16:53] | For what? You can’t evict somebody | 凭什么 你不能因为人家 |
[16:55] | for eating fried chicken with gloves. | 戴手套吃炸鸡 就把人家赶走吧 |
[16:57] | Okay, well, just stop thinking about her. | 好了 别想她的事了 |
[17:00] | – Go get the dinner with your mom. – No. | -去和你妈妈吃晚饭吧 -不要 |
[17:03] | I’ll sit here. | 我要坐在这里 |
[17:11] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[17:13] | Uh, come in. | 进来吧 |
[17:20] | – What’s this? – Uh, research. | -这是什么 -调查 |
[17:23] | My boss wants to buy a cat while she’s in Asia. | 我老板在亚洲想买只猫 |
[17:26] | They have this weird breed with super short legs. | 那里有这种腿超短的神奇品种 |
[17:28] | They call them Munchkins. | 他们称之为曼基康短腿猫 |
[17:30] | It’s only slightly offensive. | 看起来很无害 |
[17:32] | Yeah. Well, so is my boss. | 是啊 我老板也是 |
[17:35] | Look, I’m really sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[17:38] | about the way that I talked to you today. | 我今天不该这么和你说话 |
[17:40] | I was just so focused on trying to be my mom’s savior– | 我只是太专注于帮我妈妈… |
[17:42] | No, it’s fine. Lucas is gonna help us. | 没事 卢卡斯会帮我们 |
[17:45] | – He is gonna be our alibi. – Really? | -他会帮我们作证 -真的吗 |
[17:52] | Um, is that Munchkin lover? | 是曼基康短腿猫爱好者吗 |
[17:54] | No, Jordan calling me to say goodnight. | 不 是乔丹打来说晚安的 |
[17:58] | – Oh, let me give you guys a– – No, it’s fine. | -我就不当电灯泡…-没关系 |
[18:00] | I’ll just call him back. | 我一会再打给他 |
[18:04] | You seem really happy. | 你看起来很幸福 |
[18:09] | So, um, is it weird now for you to | 那么 现在你见凯勒 |
[18:14] | for you to see Caleb? | 会觉得别扭吗 |
[18:16] | No. | 不会 |
[18:17] | I’m getting married, Spencer. | 我要结婚了 斯宾塞 |
[18:20] | God, why does everybody keep asking me about Caleb? | 为什么每个人都要来问我凯勒的事 |
[18:23] | I, I didn’t realize anybody else had. | 我不知道有别人问过 |
[18:39] | So…Do you have feelings for.. | 所以…你喜欢… |
[18:51] | So when you, um.. | 那你们… |
[18:53] | When you guys, uh, met up in Spain, did you– | 你们在西班牙见面的时候 你们… |
[18:55] | No, no, I would never do that to you. | 没有 没有 我不会对你做这种事的 |
[18:58] | I’d.. No. | 我…没有 |
[19:04] | And I don’t even know if he feels the same way. | 而且我也不知道他是不是有这种感觉 |
[19:13] | Well, then.. | 那么… |
[19:17] | …I think that you should find out. | 我觉得你该去问一下 |
[19:26] | I figured if anyone could decipher | 我想如果这世上有人能看懂 |
[19:29] | your chicken scratch, it’d be me. | 你的狗爬字体 那就是我 |
[19:30] | But there were even a few words that I couldn’t– | 但还是有几个词我看不… |
[19:34] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要怎么做 |
[19:36] | ‘Cause I-I thought that maybe if you… | 因为我觉得如果你… |
[19:40] | saw it in a different form, it… | 看到另一种形式 或许… |
[19:43] | would inspire you to pick up where you left off. | 你会想捡起来继续写 |
[19:47] | It’s really good, Ezra. | 真的写得很好 以斯拉 |
[19:50] | Really good. | 真的很好 |
[19:54] | Look, forget about who I work for. Okay? | 别管我为谁工作 好吗 |
[19:57] | I don’t give a damn what anyone else thinks. | 我不管别人怎么想 |
[20:00] | This is me talking. | 现在都是我自己的心里话 |
[20:03] | You need to finish this book. | 你要写完这本书 |
[20:06] | I want entire world to know who you really are. | 我想让全世界知道你是谁 |
[20:10] | You are compassionate | 你富有同情心 |
[20:12] | sensitive. | 又敏锐 |
[20:15] | You’re kind. | 你很善良 |
[20:17] | Maybe I’m not. | 或许我不是 |
[20:35] | – Damian. – Spencer. | -戴米安 -斯宾塞 |
[20:37] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:38] | Uh, I wasn’t, uh, expecting you. | 我没料到你会来 |
[20:41] | Are you here to finish our interview? | 你是来完成我们的采访的吗 |
[20:43] | I came to ask you if your article was really about | 我来问你 你的论文是真的要写 |
[20:45] | millennials and politics or if you have another angle? | 千禧一代和政治 还是你有其他角度 |
[20:50] | The bunker girls. | 仓库里的女孩 |
[20:53] | Um, I think you need to relax. | 我觉得你不要太紧张 |
[20:56] | I’m writing about the 20-something children | 我在写二十几岁的 |
[20:58] | of senatorial candidates. | 参议员候选人的子女 |
[20:59] | I don’t, I don’t have an agenda. | 我还没有写好大纲 |
[21:00] | 采访戴斯特尼 回电话给梦娜·范德瓦尔 今晚回电话给金伯利 | |
[21:02] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[21:03] | Then why are you playing phone tag | 那你为什么写了便条要打电话 |
[21:05] | with Mona Vanderwaal? | 给梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[21:08] | Is she gonna offer you some fresh insight | 她会告诉你一些有关夏洛蒂的玩偶之家的 |
[21:09] | into Charlotte’s dollhouse? | 新的看法吗 |
[21:11] | Uh, no, she’s scheduling a sit-down | 不 她准备安排一次 |
[21:13] | with the opponent’s daughter. | 和对手女儿的见面 |
[21:16] | What? | 什么 |
[21:17] | Mona’s working for the other camp. | 梦娜在帮另一边做事 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry. When did this happen? | 什么 这是什么时候的事 |
[21:22] | Well, don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[21:23] | Apparently Mona approached your mom | 显然梦娜找过你妈妈 |
[21:25] | about working for her campaign first | 希望她能先帮她竞选 |
[21:27] | but was shown the door. | 但被拒绝了 |
[21:31] | You really didn’t know. | 你是真的不知道 |
[21:35] | I’ve heard of inner circles, but leaving your daughter out… | 我明白什么是核心集团 但把自己女儿排除在外 |
[21:39] | That’s cold. | 真是无情 |
[21:44] | – When do you have to go in? – 5:00. | -你什么时候进去 -五点 |
[21:46] | – He already grilled my mom. – Alright, Hanna. | -他已经拷问过了我妈妈 -好了 汉娜 |
[21:48] | Don’t forget. This is Lorenzo, not Wilden. | 别忘了 这是洛伦佐 不是威尔登 |
[21:50] | He’s not bent on making Ali’s friends look like– | 他不会让艾莉的朋友… |
[21:52] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[21:54] | Have you heard from Ali since that dinner? | 那顿晚饭之后 艾莉有和你们联系过吗 |
[21:56] | Have you? | 有吗 |
[21:58] | Alison is not looking to make any more friendship bracelets. | 艾莉森并不想和我们继续做朋友 |
[22:01] | I thought you said Lucas was gonna help. | 你不是说卢卡斯会来帮忙吗 |
[22:03] | You’re worry he won’t come through? | 你担心他没法承受吗 |
[22:04] | I’m worried about everything, Emily. | 我担心所有事 艾米丽 |
[22:06] | My mom losing her job, my boss firing me | 担心我妈妈丢了饭碗 我老板炒了我 |
[22:09] | because I didn’t send the right laxative to Tokyo. | 因为我没给东京送合适的泻药 |
[22:11] | Everything! | 所有事 |
[22:13] | Do you wanna mix that with water? | 你要把那玩意儿掺点水吗 |
[22:15] | No. | 不 |
[22:18] | God, I hate that I’m in that place | 天 我讨厌让自己陷入这种境地 |
[22:19] | and being forced to lie like | 然后被逼得 |
[22:20] | I’m in 11th grade all over again. | 像高二时一样撒谎 |
[22:25] | Oh, it’s Liam. | 是利亚姆 |
[22:27] | – Hey, you got a minute? – Sure, what’s up? | -你有时间吗 -怎么了 |
[22:29] | Why are you unbuttoning your shirt? | 你为什么要脱掉你的上衣 |
[22:31] | Uh, I have to go pick up Jillian’s mother at Logan | 我得去洛根接吉莉恩的妈妈 |
[22:33] | and take her to this trustee thing at the Gardner. | 然后带她去加德纳处理信托人的事 |
[22:36] | I’m officially a male escort for 80-year-old cougars. | 我现在正式成为一个80岁老太的男伴了 |
[22:39] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[22:40] | I am not alone. Hanna and Emily are here. | 我不是一个人 汉娜和艾米丽也在 |
[22:45] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[22:48] | I just wanted to give you a quick update. | 我只是想迅速跟你汇报一下近况 |
[22:51] | Um, Jillian said if she doesn’t have something from Fitz | 吉莉恩说如果明天之前费兹还没有发给她 |
[22:53] | by tomorrow, she’s moving on. | 任何东西 她就不管了 |
[22:54] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[22:56] | She left me this long message saying that he was a fraud | 她给我留了一条很长的信息控诉他是个骗子 |
[22:58] | and he was two months away from teaching creative writing | 说他已经在一条游船上教了两个月的 |
[23:00] | on a cruise ship. | 创意写作 |
[23:01] | Okay. Well, she’s wrong. | 好吧 她错了 |
[23:05] | She’ll have something on her desk by tomorrow. | 明天她就会收到的 |
[23:08] | Will you tell her that, please? | 你能这样告诉她吗 |
[23:13] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[23:15] | I miss you too. | 我也很想你 |
[23:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:23] | Why are you worried about his book? | 你为什么要担心他的书 |
[23:25] | Those are words. Who cares about the stuff he makes up? | 那只是小说 谁会在意他编出来的东西 |
[23:28] | Why don’t you ask him for the truth | 你为什么不去问他夏洛蒂被杀那晚 |
[23:29] | about the night Charlotte was killed? | 他到底去做了什么 |
[23:32] | – What was that? – Timer…On my phone. | -那是什么 -我手机上的…计时器 |
[23:35] | My mom asked me to meet her. | 我妈妈要我去见她 |
[23:36] | I’ve to use the bathroom. | 我得去一下厕所 |
[23:43] | What are you gonna say if the police call you in? | 如果警察找你 你准备说什么 |
[23:45] | Are you telling them that you met up with Fitz? | 你要告诉他们你和费兹见面了吗 |
[23:47] | No, I was asleep the whole time, remember? | 不 我一直在睡觉 记得吗 |
[23:55] | Oh, Hanna, no, no. | 汉娜 不 不 |
[23:57] | Please drop that in kitchen. | 把这个扔到厨房里 |
[24:30] | Hey, are you getting out of here? | 你要走了吗 |
[24:32] | Yeah. I just have a few work e-mails to deal with. | 是啊 我得处理几封工作上的邮件 |
[24:37] | Emily, I saw you in the bathroom. | 艾米丽 我看到你在厕所里 |
[24:42] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[24:45] | Em, it’s me. | 艾米 是我 |
[24:53] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[24:56] | No. | 不 |
[24:59] | I’m broke. | 我没钱了 |
[25:02] | What-what about the salk institute? | 索尔克研究所呢 |
[25:04] | It’s not real. | 那不是真的 |
[25:06] | I mean, the place is, I just.. | 那地方 我只是… |
[25:08] | I don’t have a job there. | 我在那里没有工作 |
[25:10] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[25:18] | The last couple of years have just been a lot harder | 过去的几年 我过得没有我说得 |
[25:20] | than I made them sound. | 这么好 |
[25:24] | I left school | 我离开了学校 |
[25:25] | and I blew through all the money that my dad left me. | 花光了我爸爸留给我的所有钱 |
[25:30] | And that’s why when one of the girls | 所以跟我一起做酒保的 |
[25:31] | that I bartend with told me about it.. | 那个女孩跟我说的时候… |
[25:33] | Told you about what? | 跟你说什么 |
[25:38] | Donating my eggs. | 捐我的卵子 |
[25:41] | Wait. That’s what the injections are for? | 等等 你是为这个才注射的吗 |
[25:46] | You have to take a lot of hormones before the procedure. | 手术之前必须摄入很多荷尔蒙 |
[25:50] | That’s why I’m havin’ it done here. | 所以我要在这里做 |
[25:52] | Em, you don’t have to do this. I’ll lend you money– | 艾米 你不用这样 我能借你钱 |
[25:55] | No. No, it’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[25:58] | I want to. | 我想这么做 |
[26:00] | I mean.. | 我是说… |
[26:03] | for the first time in forever | 这么久来的第一次 |
[26:06] | I actually feel good about a choice I’ve made. | 我真的感觉我做出的选择很好 |
[26:10] | I’m gonna help two people start a family. | 我能帮助两个人建立家庭 |
[26:18] | I just wish you would have told me sooner. | 我只是希望你能早点告诉我 |
[26:20] | I didn’t know how. | 我不知道怎么开口 |
[26:24] | Well, whoever they are | 不管他们是谁 |
[26:27] | they are the luckiest couple in the world. | 他们都是全世界最幸福的夫妇 |
[26:57] | So you reached out to a friend | 所以你联系了一个 |
[26:59] | you hadn’t seen in, what, five years? | 你大概五年多没见面的朋友吗 |
[27:02] | Lucas and I were close. | 卢卡斯和我以前关系很好 |
[27:05] | And were any of the others awake for this 3 A.M. snack? | 其他人有在三点时醒来参加你们的茶话会吗 |
[27:08] | No. I mean, I’m the only one | 不 我是说 只有我 |
[27:10] | who even eats fried mozzarella sticks. | 还会吃炸芝士棒 |
[27:13] | Do you mind if invite someone else to join us? | 我能找人来加入我们吗 |
[27:20] | Can you come in here, please? | 你能进来吗 |
[27:30] | Maybe you can help us? | 也许你能帮助我们 |
[27:31] | Hanna doesn’t seem to recall letting you into the hotel. | 汉娜不记得让你进了酒店 |
[27:34] | She didn’t. There was another guest leaving as I got there. | 不是她 我到的时候刚好有一位客人要走 |
[27:37] | Can you describe this guest? | 你能描述一下这位客人吗 |
[27:40] | Uh, a man. | 一个男人 |
[27:42] | I didn’t get a good look. My hands were full of greasy bags. | 我没有仔细看 我手上挂满了油腻腻的食品袋 |
[27:47] | Why were you so eager to drop off food | 你为什么这么急着在大半夜 |
[27:49] | in the middle of the night? | 去送吃的 |
[27:50] | Hanna called. | 汉娜打电话来了 |
[27:52] | And I was happy to hear her voice. | 我听到她的声音很高兴 |
[27:55] | and she sound little tipsy | 她听上去有点醉 |
[27:56] | so I thought that maybe we could have little bit of fun. | 所以我想我们也许能找点乐子 |
[27:58] | Talking. He means talking. | 他是说聊天 |
[28:01] | We talked until the sun came up. | 我们一直聊到太阳出来 |
[28:04] | Mm. Now were you drinking alcohol too? | 你也喝了酒吗 |
[28:06] | Nope. Ice water. | 没有 冰水 |
[28:08] | Was it in the room? | 在房间里吗 |
[28:10] | I would’ve thought that ice set out | 我以为客房服务留下来的冰块 |
[28:11] | at turn-down would have melted. | 早就融化了 |
[28:13] | – I went to get more. – So you left the room? | -我又去拿了一些 -所以你离开过房间 |
[28:16] | Just a walk down the hall to the ice machine. | 只是去了大厅的制冰机 |
[28:19] | Was it down the hall? | 是在大厅里吗 |
[28:20] | ‘Cause according to my records, Radley doesn’t have | 因为根据我的记录 拉德利在三楼 |
[28:22] | an ice closet on the third floor. | 没有冰柜 |
[28:33] | Melissa, what’s wrong? | 梅丽莎 怎么了 |
[28:36] | I’m a idiot. | 我真是个蠢蛋 |
[28:38] | I totally botched things with that reporter from Hollis. | 我把和那个霍里斯的记者之间的事完全搞砸了 |
[28:42] | With Damian? You talked to him? | 跟戴米安吗 你跟他谈过了 |
[28:44] | I wouldn’t exactly call it talking. | 我觉得那算不上谈话 |
[28:45] | More like nervous blurting. | 更像是紧张得胡言乱语 |
[28:48] | Okay. What did you blurt? | 好吧 那你都说了什么 |
[28:51] | Everything was going fine, | 本来一切都很好 |
[28:52] | but then he got up to take a phone call | 然后他起身接了一个电话 |
[28:53] | and when he came back, his questions changed. | 等他回来 他的问题都变了 |
[28:56] | And I saw words written on his pad. | 我看到他记下了一些词 |
[28:58] | – What were the words? – I could only make out a few. | -什么词 -我只看清楚了一些 |
[29:00] | But they really freaked me out. | 但我真的是吓坏了 |
[29:03] | Source, cover-up and tape. | 资源 掩饰和带子 |
[29:06] | What ever happened to that tape I made you? | 我寄给你的那卷带子到底怎么样了 |
[29:09] | The one where I talked about the night that Alison disappeared? | 我谈论艾莉森失踪那晚的那卷带子 |
[29:12] | Oh, my God, Melissa. It’s-it’s gone. It’s gone! | 天啊 梅丽莎 已经没了 没了 |
[29:14] | I destroyed it! | 我毁掉了 |
[29:16] | Stop. Don’t be paranoid. | 别这样 别慌张 |
[29:33] | 有人看了酒店的录像 以斯拉必须开口 斯宾塞 | |
[29:41] | Oh, never mind. She’s here. | 不用了 她就在这里 |
[29:54] | I want an answer | 我要一个答案 |
[29:56] | to the question I asked you yesterday. | 就是我昨天问你的问题 |
[29:58] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[30:00] | The police asked me to stay. I might be able to help. | 警察叫我留下来 我可能能帮忙 |
[30:03] | I’m talking about the funeral. | 我说的是葬礼 |
[30:05] | If Charlotte was as horrible as you told the judge she was | 如果夏洛蒂真的像你告诉法官的一样坏 |
[30:07] | Why did you go? | 你为什么要去 |
[30:09] | Did you lie in court? | 你在法庭上撒谎了吗 |
[30:10] | Was it all an act, so you could walk out like a victim? | 全是演戏吗 这样你就能像受害者一样脱身 |
[30:12] | I’m lucky I was able to walk out of there at all. | 我能从那里脱身全靠我运气好 |
[30:15] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[30:18] | I don’t know about the others | 我不知道其他人怎么想 |
[30:20] | but I know you feel guilty, Emily. | 但我知道你觉得很愧疚 艾米丽 |
[30:23] | Guilty, I have nothing to feel guilty about. | 愧疚 我没什么好愧疚的 |
[30:27] | Should I take these gloves off? | 我该脱掉这些手套吗 |
[30:29] | Sara, I couldn’t have done anything, okay? | 莎拉 我什么都做不了 |
[30:31] | None of us could. It all happened so quick.. | 我们都不行 一切都发生得太快 |
[30:39] | Who are you trying to convince? | 你到底想说服谁 |
[30:41] | Me or you? | 我还是你 |
[30:53] | We need to talk, the others are on their way | 我们得谈谈 其他人正在过来找你 |
[30:55] | and we can’t do this in front of them. | 我们不能在她们面前谈 |
[30:56] | – What others? – Look, Ezra. | -什么他们 -听我说 以斯拉 |
[30:57] | I know you’re lost right now. | 我知道你现在很迷茫 |
[30:58] | I know youu’re filled | 我知道你心中 |
[31:00] | with anger and you’re full of despair– | 充满愤怒和绝望… |
[31:01] | Well, what the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[31:02] | Charlotte! | 夏洛蒂 |
[31:05] | For God’s sake, don’t make me say it, Ezra! | 天啊 不要非逼我说出来 以斯拉 |
[31:09] | Look, I know why you did what you did | 我知道你为什么那么做 |
[31:11] | and I will do whatever it takes to help you. | 我会不惜一切帮你 |
[31:14] | I swear if you want me to lie for you, I will. | 如果你想让我为你撒谎 我会的 |
[31:16] | I know that you did this to protect me. | 我知道你这样是为了保护我 |
[31:19] | Oh, God. Now don’t, don’t answer it. Not yet. | 天啊 先不要开门 先不要 |
[31:25] | Is she already here? | 她已经来了吗 |
[31:27] | Do come in. Join the party. | 进来吧 一起来玩 |
[31:33] | Anybody bring torches, pitchforks? | 有人带了火把或者干草叉吗 |
[31:35] | Anything like that? | 有人带类似的东西了吗 |
[31:38] | You didn’t protect Aria, okay? | 你没有保护艾瑞亚 知道吗 |
[31:40] | – I protected Aria! – Hanna– | -是我保护了艾瑞亚 -汉娜 |
[31:42] | And we are not gonna go down for this | 不能因为你想逞英雄 |
[31:43] | because you thought that you had to slay the dragon! | 我们就也被你一起拉下水 |
[31:45] | – Hanna, please– – What? | -汉娜… -干什么 |
[31:46] | My mom may go down for this too. | 我妈妈也可能因此受牵连 |
[31:48] | He needs to own up to what he did! | 他需要为自己做出的事负起责任 |
[31:49] | Hanna, just let me talk. | 汉娜 你让我说 |
[31:51] | Look, you can say that it was self-defense. | 你可以说你是自卫 |
[31:54] | Charlotte had a very long history of throwing | 夏洛蒂一直喜欢惹是生非 |
[31:56] | the first punch and nobody would ever question you. | 所以你那么说不会有人怀疑 |
[31:58] | They can’t! You seem to already have all the answers. | 是不会 但你们似乎已经知道所有答案了 |
[32:01] | Ezra, it wasn’t just some random car that hit her, okay? | 以斯拉 不是随便某辆车撞了她 |
[32:04] | Somebody planned this to make it look like she jumped. | 有人故意让她看上去像自杀 |
[32:05] | And you might have already had that plan in your head, | 而你早就制定好这个计划了 |
[32:08] | that paper that I wrote, Texas vs. Kellner. | 我写的那篇文章 德克萨斯起诉凯尔纳 |
[32:10] | You read it the summer before I published it | 那年夏天我出版前你就已经看过了 |
[32:12] | when we met up at Dupont Circle right before your reading. | 就在我们在杜邦环岛见面之前 |
[32:17] | Okay. It’s time for you to leave. | 好了 你们该走了 |
[32:20] | Not until you’re honest with us. | 你不坦白我们不会走的 |
[32:22] | Honest, Emily? | 坦白 艾米莉 |
[32:24] | You are not asking me to change your grade | 你这不是让我帮你改分数 |
[32:26] | you are asking me to confess to a murder. | 是让我承认谋杀 |
[32:28] | Where did you go that night after you left Aria? | 那晚你离开艾瑞亚后去哪里了 |
[32:33] | Why the hell can’t you tell us? | 你为什么不能告诉我们 |
[32:34] | – Emily, leave him alone. – Why? | -艾米莉 不要问他了 -为什么 |
[32:36] | Sara Harvey won’t leave us alone. | 莎拉·哈维不会善罢甘休的 |
[32:37] | She’s sticking around Rosewood to punish us, Aria! | 她要留在玫瑰镇惩罚我们 艾瑞亚 |
[32:40] | Yeah, she’s good at that. | 没错 她最擅长这个了 |
[32:41] | And she will use this against us | 她会利用这件事对付我们 |
[32:42] | until it looks like we planned this | 直到事情看起来像是我们策划的 |
[32:43] | and Ezra just carried out our wishes! | 而以斯拉帮我们实现了心愿 |
[32:45] | It’s time to go. | 你们该走了 |
[32:49] | Now! Get out! | 马上滚 |
[32:53] | Okay. We’re gonna leave. | 好 我们走 |
[32:54] | But you two better figure this out | 但你们两个最好在警方查出来之前 |
[32:56] | before the police do. | 想办法处理好 |
[33:09] | – You need to leave too. – Ezra? | -你也该走了 -以斯拉 |
[33:11] | How long have you known me? | 你认识我多久了 |
[33:14] | Who do you think I am? Hmm? | 你觉得我是什么人 |
[33:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:22] | You’re not the same person I said goodbye to | 你不是那个那年夏天 |
[33:24] | in front of the brew that summer. | 跟我在酒吧前道别的人了 |
[33:26] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[33:27] | And I’m not going to pretend that I am sorry | 我不会假装同情一个 |
[33:30] | that the person who made your life a living hell | 曾经让你的生活痛苦不堪 |
[33:32] | who tormented you five years later | 五年后还继续折磨你的人 |
[33:35] | I am not going to say I’m sorry that they are dead | 我不会说对他们的死感到遗憾 |
[33:37] | ’cause I am not. | 因为他们活该 |
[33:56] | – Were you waiting up for me? – No. | -你在等我吗 -不是 |
[33:58] | I was just reading “The gardener’s desk reference.” | 我在看《园艺指导》而已 |
[34:07] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[34:09] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:11] | Yeah, I’m just.. | 没事 我… |
[34:13] | I met up wh Hanna and Emily. | 我去跟汉娜和艾米莉见面了 |
[34:18] | Um, when you first heard that | 你刚听说 |
[34:21] | Charlotte was killed | 夏洛蒂被杀后 |
[34:23] | where did your mind go? | 你是怎么想的 |
[34:25] | Mean as in like who did it? | 你是指凶手吗 |
[34:30] | I mean Sara Harvey was pretty high on that list. | 莎拉·哈维的可能性很高 |
[34:33] | – Why? – I don’t that she did it. | -为什么这么问 -我觉得不是她 |
[34:35] | But…I do think that she remembers more | 但是 她记得的事应该 |
[34:38] | than she’s letting on. | 比说出来的多 |
[34:40] | I’m not following. | 什么意思 |
[34:42] | Hanna really didn’t tell you? | 汉娜真的没告诉你吗 |
[34:44] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[34:45] | About what happened the night of the prom. | 舞会那晚发生的事 |
[34:48] | When we went to Radley | 我们去拉德里的时候 |
[34:49] | and we met Ali on the roof to try to stop– | 在屋顶上看到艾莉想阻止… |
[34:51] | Everyone knows that. E-even the cops. | 大家都知道 警察都知道 |
[34:54] | Yeah, but something happened before that.. | 是那之前发生的事… |
[34:57] | Nobody knows about. | 没人知道的 |
[35:00] | She’s headed to the roof. Please help me! | 她去屋顶了 大家帮帮我 |
[35:02] | – Hey! – I tried to keep you safe. | -喂 -我是想保护你 |
[35:09] | – Oh, my God! – Stop. Don’t touch her. | -天啊 -住手 不要碰她 |
[35:13] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[35:19] | You were given an impossible choice. | 你根本没法选择 |
[35:22] | Yeah, I know, that’s.. | 我知道 我… |
[35:24] | That’s what I always try to tell myself, but.. | 我一直以来也是这么告诉自己的 但是 |
[35:28] | …What if that’s not true? | 如果并不是那样呢 |
[35:33] | What if all of those years | 如果这么多年的 |
[35:35] | of being stalked and tortured.. | 被跟踪被折磨 |
[35:39] | …What if that hardened me? | 让我变得冷漠了呢 |
[35:42] | Like maybe it happened so slowly | 因为变化得太慢 |
[35:44] | that I don’t even know that it was happening. | 所以我根本都不知道 |
[35:46] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:51] | You are a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[35:54] | Yes, you are. | 真的 |
[35:57] | And you, you wear your heart on your sleeve. | 你也有一颗善良的心 |
[36:01] | It just happens to be the sleeve of a flak jacket. | 不过你这颗善良的心有坚硬的外壳包裹 |
[36:26] | Sorry, I didn’t call, I.. | 抱歉没提前打电话 我… |
[36:29] | Come, sit. | 来坐 |
[36:36] | I want you to promise me something. | 我想让你答应我一件事 |
[36:39] | Mom, it’s been a really long day. I just– | 妈 今天我很累 我… |
[36:41] | I never want you to go through something alone. | 我从没想让你一个人孤身经历什么 |
[36:45] | We can go through it together. | 我们可以一起承受 |
[36:49] | Promise? | 答应我 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:59] | – Did you get my messages? – Yeah. | -你收到我的信息了吗 -收到了 |
[37:01] | I had no right to ask you to do that. | 我无权要求你那么做 |
[37:08] | You don’t have to answer me | 你也不用必须回答我 |
[37:10] | but did you have something to do with Alison’s sister | 但是 你跟艾莉森的姐姐跌下钟楼 |
[37:12] | falling of bell tower? | 有关系吗 |
[37:14] | No. | 没有 |
[37:19] | You’re braver than my mom. | 你比我妈妈勇敢 |
[37:22] | She’s been wanting to ask me the same thing, but.. | 她一直想问我同样的问题 但是… |
[37:26] | …I think she’s scared of the answer. | 我觉得她怕听到答案 |
[37:30] | She can barely look at me. | 她都无法直视我 |
[37:34] | Waking up in my old room gets harder and harder every day. | 在我以前的房间里醒来变得一天比一天困难 |
[37:46] | What’s this for? | 这是做什么 |
[37:47] | I’ve to go off to San Jose tomorrow. | 明天我要去圣何塞 |
[37:51] | You’re welcome to stay here as long as you want. | 你可以住在这里 想住多久都行 |
[38:01] | Have you eaten? | 你吃过饭了吗 |
[38:11] | Hello. | 喂 |
[38:12] | You okay? Did I wake you? | 你没事吧 我吵醒你了吗 |
[38:15] | No. No. What’s up? | 没有 怎么了 |
[38:18] | Um, you know, those chapters you sent? | 你发给我的那几章 |
[38:20] | Jillian ate them up. | 被吉莉恩吃掉了 |
[38:22] | She devoured them like the carnivore she denies she is. | 她像自己否认的肉食动物一样把它们吃掉了 |
[38:25] | Wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[38:26] | She read them already? And she liked them? | 她已经看过了吗 她喜欢吗 |
[38:29] | You’re officially the book whisperer. | 你是正式的”书语者”了 |
[38:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:34] | Whatever you’re doing, just keep doing it. | 尽管继续写下去就好了 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:43] | …for not judging me. | 谢谢你没有说我什么 |
[38:47] | I just wish you hadn’t judged yourself. | 希望你自己也不要太苛求自己 |
[39:06] | There’s, um.. | 还有… |
[39:10] | There’s something else.. | 还有别的事… |
[39:14] | …that I’ve been judging myself for. | 我一直觉得自己做的很不好 |