时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Why are you following me? – Should I take these off? | -你为什么跟踪我 -我该脱掉这些手套吗 |
[00:07] | – Spencer, hi. I’m Yvonne. – Hi. | -斯宾塞 我是伊冯 -你好 |
[00:10] | Toby’s told me so much about you. | 托比跟我说了好多你的事 |
[00:12] | I erased the security footage from the hotel | 我把酒店夏洛蒂遇害当晚的的 |
[00:14] | the night Charlotte was murdered. | 监控录像给删除了 |
[00:15] | The security company we use backs up all of our tapes. | 我们的保安公司会把所有录像备份 |
[00:17] | If the police get a hold of that drive | 如果警方拿到那个硬盘 |
[00:19] | they’ll see that Aria left the hotel and they’ll know | 他们就会看到艾瑞亚离开过酒店 就会知道 |
[00:21] | that you’re the one who erased the footage. | 是你删除了录像 |
[00:23] | You’re protecting a friend. | 你是在保护一个朋友 |
[00:24] | One of the many things I love about you. | 我爱你很多地方 而这正是其中之一 |
[00:26] | – Wow, that was fast. – If you’re really not okay with this– | -真够快的 -如果你因为这事儿不开心 |
[00:30] | No, that was just a knee-jerk reaction. It’s fine. | 这只是一个条件反射 没关系 |
[00:33] | – Are you sick? – No, I’m donating my eggs. | -你病了吗 -不 我在捐我的卵子 |
[00:36] | Do we really think that’s a murder weapon? | 我们真的认为这是凶器吗 |
[00:37] | I think my dad might have had something | 我觉得我爸爸可能和 |
[00:39] | to do with Charlotte’s murder. | 夏洛蒂的谋杀案有关 |
[00:40] | He swore that if Charlotte ever got out | 他曾经发誓如果夏洛蒂被放出来 |
[00:41] | he would do whatever it takes to protect me. | 他会不惜一切代价保护我 |
[01:04] | Did I scare you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[01:06] | Why are you sitting in the dark? | 你为什么坐在黑暗里 |
[01:08] | I, uh, I have something to tell you. | 我有些事想告诉你 |
[01:16] | I guess you have been able to put things together. | 我想你已经发现了些什么 |
[01:20] | Enough to know that I have been hiding something from you. | 知道我有什么事瞒着你 |
[01:26] | I have to confess that I’ve.. | 我承认我… |
[01:31] | I’ve been seeing someone. | 我在和别人约会 |
[01:34] | Wh.. Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[01:38] | Mom, hey, how long have you known about this? | 妈妈 你知道这事有多久了 |
[01:42] | Umm, well…since he asked me. | 自从他问我以来 |
[01:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[01:59] | I’m so glad we finally told you. | 太好了 我们终于告诉了你 |
[02:00] | Now we don’t have to sneak around anymore. | 现在我们就不用这样偷偷摸摸的了 |
[02:04] | That’s why I saw you at the Radley. | 所以我才看到你出现在拉德里 |
[02:06] | – Oh! You saw me? – I-I did. Yeah. | -你看到我了 -是啊 |
[02:10] | I guess I just thought it was for some other reason. | 但是我以为你是有别的原因 |
[02:13] | With you being back in town | 你回到镇上以后 |
[02:15] | we needed to find some place to talk. | 我们得找个地方谈谈 |
[02:18] | About when to tell you and Mike. | 什么时候才告诉你和迈克 |
[02:21] | Should we call him again? | 我们应该再打给他吗 |
[02:23] | No, let’s just give him a chance to call us back first. | 不 给他个机会给我们回电 |
[02:25] | Seems like he’s never in his dorm room anymore. | 他好像已经不是那个窝在卧室的孩子了 |
[02:29] | You are okay with this, right? | 你没有什么意见吧 |
[02:31] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[03:08] | You’re making a lot of noise | 你在外面吵吵闹闹的 |
[03:09] | and none of it sounds like an omelet. | 听上去又不像是在煎蛋卷 |
[03:10] | The car will be here in five. We overslept. | 车子五分钟后就到 我们睡过头了 |
[03:13] | Well, maybe we should have went to bed earlier. | 也许我们应该早点上床 |
[03:15] | What fun is a sleepover if we actually sleep? | 到人家家里过夜只睡觉有什么意思 |
[03:19] | We can stop somewhere on the way for coffee. | 我们可以在路上买咖啡喝 |
[03:21] | 给我硬盘不然你会心碎 时间很紧张… | |
[03:25] | Umm, I might need to go up a little later. | 我可能得迟点再动身 |
[03:29] | I have to make some calls. | 我得打几个电话 |
[03:30] | Isn’t Claudia’s charity trunk show tonight? | 克劳迪娅的慈善演出不就在今晚吗 |
[03:32] | I thought you said you’re going back for that. | 你不是说你要回去参加吗 |
[03:34] | That’s why I brought a car back down here | 所以我才叫了一辆车过来 |
[03:35] | so we could spend more time together | 这样我们能多待一会儿 |
[03:36] | and then drive back into the city. | 然后一起开回城里 |
[03:38] | I know I sound like a whinging sook, but.. | 我知道我听上去像个小怨妇 但是… |
[03:43] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[03:49] | I just have to be near a landline. | 我得待在座机边上 |
[03:51] | You know the cell service on the turnpike. | 你也知道公路上的信号有多糟糕 |
[03:54] | I have a ton of stuff to confirm. | 我要确认一大堆事 |
[03:56] | Her hair, her makeup, her nail tech | 她的发型 她的妆 她的美甲 |
[03:58] | her masseuse, her trainer, her astrologer, I mean.. | 她的按摩师 她的教练 她的占卜师 我是说 |
[04:01] | What am I forgetting? Oh, her therapist. | 我忘了什么 她的心理治疗师 |
[04:04] | Is it really worth all this grunt work? | 干这么一大堆琐事真的值得吗 |
[04:06] | Johnny Wujek wasn’t always styling Katy Perry. | 强尼·伍杰克也不是一直给水果姐做造型的 |
[04:08] | Everybody starts in the trenches. | 所有人都是从低层开始的 |
[04:10] | And my trench is Claudia. | 我就是从克劳迪娅开始 |
[04:12] | I’ll work one year with her | 我在她手下再干一年 |
[04:14] | five years as creative director | 做五年的创意总监 |
[04:16] | and then hello, Katy. | 然后就能去伺候水果姐了 |
[04:17] | But I’m gonna do that in three. | 但是我要三年之内完成目标 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry. I keep changing things last minute. | 抱歉 我老是在最后一刻改主意 |
[04:24] | I’ll just see you tonight. | 那我们今晚见吧 |
[04:30] | Your tie. | 你的领带 |
[04:32] | I don’t even care. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[04:42] | Sorry. I’m a little bit early. | 抱歉 我来得有点早了 |
[04:44] | It’s just my mom is driving me nuts. | 只不过我妈快把我逼疯了 |
[04:46] | Uh, girl stuff. Your car’s probably here. | 女生之间的事 你的车应该到了 |
[04:48] | I’ll leave you to your secrets then. | 那我就留你们互相倾诉秘密吧 |
[04:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:55] | Be careful. I could get used to this. | 小心点 我可能会习惯这样哦 |
[04:59] | Honestly, ahem, I just wanted to, uh | 老实说 我只是想 |
[05:02] | make sure you were fully awake. | 确认你完全清醒了 |
[05:04] | For what? | 要干什么 |
[05:06] | I think that we need to go to the cops with these new texts. | 我觉得我们应该去告诉警察这些信息的事 |
[05:12] | I’m awake. | 我清醒了 |
[05:14] | I mean if we really are back at square one with A– | 我是说 如果我们又回到跟A周旋的局面 |
[05:17] | We don’t know for sure that this is an A. | 我们还不能确认这是不是另一个A |
[05:21] | I don’t know. That trash can full of black hoodies? | 我不知道 那个装满黑色连帽衫的垃圾桶 |
[05:23] | It felt like somebody was saying all the rules are changed. | 感觉好像是有人在说所有规则都变了 |
[05:26] | And all we know for sure is this A isn’t Charlotte. | 我们只能确认这个A不是夏洛蒂 |
[05:30] | They could be anybody, anywhere | 但还是有可能是任何人 |
[05:33] | hiding in plain sight. | 躲在暗处 |
[05:36] | As in Sara Harvey? | 就像莎拉·哈维吗 |
[05:38] | I mean, do you really think that it’s her | 你真的认为那些邪恶表情 |
[05:40] | hiding behind all those evil emojis? | 背后其实是她吗 |
[05:43] | I don’t know. She can’t really type that well. | 我不知道 她其实也打不了那些字 |
[05:45] | Maybe a picture’s easier for her to send. | 也许对她来说发送图片更简单 |
[05:49] | I’m starving. Do we have anything? | 我饿死了 有什么吃的吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah, I got a little something. | 有 我做了点东西 |
[05:52] | – You want a refill? – Yes, please. | -你想再来一杯吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[05:57] | Hey, what about Ezra? | 那以斯拉呢 |
[05:58] | Couldn’t he clear this up? | 可能是他销毁证据吗 |
[06:00] | Has anybody heard from him? | 有人有他的消息吗 |
[06:02] | Well, my guess is that he left town | 我猜他离开小镇是为了 |
[06:03] | to avoid telling us what he knows. | 不告诉我们他所知道的东西 |
[06:05] | I mean, I’m not even saying we need to build an airtight case. | 我没说我们非得找出无懈可击的推断 |
[06:08] | – We could just go to Toby. – No. | -我们可以直接去找托比 -不 |
[06:10] | Caleb, he’s finally happy. | 凯勒 他好不容易这么开心 |
[06:13] | He’s moved on. I really don’t wanna throw this in his path. | 他向前看了 我不想让这件事阻碍他的脚步 |
[06:16] | At least not until we have something more | 至少得等我们找到更多证据 |
[06:17] | than a few snarky emojis from an unlisted number | 而不是只有一个未知号码发来的表情短信 |
[06:19] | and a photo of an alleged murder weapon. | 加上一张所谓是凶器的照片 |
[06:22] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[06:23] | I mean, we’re talking about Aria’s dad. | 我是说 我们说的可是艾瑞亚的父亲 |
[06:26] | You know it’s like if he did this, he did it to protect her. | 就算是他做的 也是为了保护她 |
[06:28] | If we were to get this golf club | 如果我们拿到这根高尔夫球杆 |
[06:30] | Sara couldn’t hold it over our heads. | 莎拉就无法威胁我们了 |
[06:32] | And then we really could go to the cops about her. | 然后我们就可以跟警察告发她了 |
[06:37] | It’s, it’s a calendar alert. | 日历提醒 |
[06:40] | Have lunch with Gil. | 我约了吉尔吃饭吗 |
[06:42] | I really don’t remember scheduling that. | 我都忘了自己安排过了 |
[06:45] | Oh, my God. This election is totally eating up my brain. | 天呐 这场选举真的让我脑残了 |
[06:48] | Oh, my God, I have endless e-mails | 天呐 没完没了的邮件 |
[06:51] | and then I’ve that strategy session this afternoon | 下午还有策略会 |
[06:53] | and I have to make those campaign calls. | 要还打些竞选电话 |
[06:56] | Yeah, I’ve been pretty distracted | 这几天我也一直 |
[06:57] | the last few days too. | 心烦意乱 |
[07:00] | I might be slightly distracted. | 我可能也有点分心 |
[07:09] | Is this distracting you? | 这样会扰乱你的思绪吗 |
[07:11] | Mmm, no. | 不会 |
[07:15] | You know, I can probably just get a few e-mails done | 如果你想继续 也许我可以 |
[07:18] | if you wanna continue. | 先回复一些邮件 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:27] | How about this? | 这样呢 |
[07:31] | That’s slightly more distracting. | 这样有些扰乱我的思绪 |
[07:38] | So what’d you tell Pam? | 你和帕姆说了什么 |
[07:41] | Uh, you know you can never call my mom that to her face, right? | 你知道你绝对不能当着我妈妈的面这么叫她 |
[07:44] | I told her we were still narrowing down bridesmaids’ dresses, | 虽然你还没问我们 但我和她说了 |
[07:47] | even though you haven’t asked us yet. | 我们要缩减伴娘的礼服 |
[07:48] | I mean, you’re gonna ask us, right? | 你还是会问我们的吧 |
[07:50] | You’ve a lot more to worry about than that. | 你要担心的事多了 |
[07:52] | You need me to drive you? | 要我送你去吗 |
[07:53] | No, it’s okay. The clinic has a service. | 不用了 诊所有车接送 |
[07:55] | They just wanna make sure there’s someone to help me | 他们只是想确保之后有人帮我 |
[07:56] | get me settled in the bed after. | 安排病床 |
[07:58] | I mean, I should be fine in a day or so. | 一两天我应该没事的 |
[08:00] | Well, I’ll mash up your Jell-O just the way you like it. | 我会把果冻弄成你喜欢的那样 |
[08:06] | Em, you seem nervous. | 艾米 你好像很紧张 |
[08:08] | Hey, these are your eggs. You can change you mind. | 卵子是你的 你可以改变主意 |
[08:10] | That’s not it. I’m just… | 不是因为这个 我只是 |
[08:12] | I’m weirded out by that text. | 那些短信让我觉得很奇怪 |
[08:14] | From Aria? | 艾瑞亚发的短信吗 |
[08:15] | Okay, this may sound crazy cynical | 好吧 这也许听来非常讽刺 |
[08:17] | but if Byron and Ella do get remarried | 但如果拜伦和埃拉真的要结婚 |
[08:19] | doesn’t that mean she wouldn’t have to testify against him? | 那并不代表她不必指证他 |
[08:21] | I mean, I’m not saying that Byron’s guilty. | 我不是说拜伦有罪 |
[08:23] | Did I miss the memo that says we call people’s parents | 我是不是没收到那张写着 |
[08:25] | by their first names now? | “直呼大家父母名字”的纸条 |
[08:27] | It’s just like “Downton Abbey” where Bates goes on trial– | 就像《唐顿庄园》贝茨受审时 |
[08:31] | Hanna, I’m talking about the text from Ali. | 汉娜 我是在说艾莉发的短信 |
[08:35] | – Didn’t you.. – No. | -你没… -没收到 |
[08:37] | Oh, she’s back. | 她回来了 |
[08:39] | And of course, she reaches out to me alone | 当然了 她单独联系了我 |
[08:41] | and just assumes I’ll come and hear her out. | 想当然地认为我会去听她倾诉 |
[08:43] | I’m not doing it. I mean I can’t. | 我不会去的 我也去不了 |
[08:45] | Keeping this secret from my mom has been hard enough. | 瞒着我妈妈已经够艰难的了 |
[08:47] | And yesterday I took this gigantor shot | 昨天我喝了杯巨浓咖啡 |
[08:49] | and I feel like I’ve had three too many Macchiatos. | 和三杯玛奇朵咖啡 太多咖啡因了 |
[08:51] | I mean, why does she do this, why does she always come | 她为什么要这样做 为什么总是先来找我 |
[08:52] | to me first and just expect that– | 然后希望我… |
[08:53] | Okay, are you gonna breathe | 好了 你要呼吸呢 |
[08:55] | or just keep talking until you pass out? | 还是这样一直说到昏倒为止 |
[08:57] | Sorry, it’s the hormones. | 抱歉 荷尔蒙作怪 |
[09:00] | Just tell her you’re busy. | 就跟她说你很忙 |
[09:03] | Oh, I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. | 我怎么没想到这点呢 |
[09:05] | Hormones. | 荷尔蒙 |
[09:06] | Okay, well, can you keep them in check for ten minutes? | 好吧 你能让它们消停个十分钟吗 |
[09:08] | This is work. | 工作电话 |
[09:10] | – Morning, Claudia. – I’m out of gum. | -早上好 克劳迪娅 -我的口香糖吃完了 |
[09:13] | Charity is so stressful. | 做慈善的压力太大了 |
[09:14] | You know I like to chew when I’m stressed. | 你知道我压力大时 喜欢嚼口香糖 |
[09:16] | Yeah, I put a whole case in your desk. | 知道 我放了一整盒在你桌子里 |
[09:18] | Uh, peppermint, not wintergreen. | 薄荷味的 不是冬青味 |
[09:19] | Wet nails. I’ll smudge. | 指甲还没干呢 会刮花的 |
[09:21] | Ask your manicurist to look in the bottom left drawer. | 叫你的美甲师在左边最下面的抽屉里找找 |
[09:23] | – Do you need anything else? – Yes. | -还有别的事吗 -有 |
[09:25] | Umm, call Wilhelmina ’cause I wanna switch out | 打给威廉敏娜 因为今晚 |
[09:27] | all the models for tonight. | 我要换掉所有的模特 |
[09:29] | Tell them I want Asians. | 跟他们说我要亚洲人 |
[09:31] | Only Asians. Very into Asians. | 只要亚洲人 非常喜欢亚洲人 |
[09:34] | They’re incredibly chic. | 他们非常地漂亮 |
[09:36] | This is Ezra. Leave me a message. | 我是以斯拉 请留言 |
[09:39] | Voice mailbox full. | 留言信箱已满 |
[09:44] | – Did I interrupt? – Oh, it’s, it’s nothing. | -打扰你了吗 -没事 |
[09:49] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[09:50] | We sprang some pretty big news on you last night | 昨晚我们给你扔了一颗重磅炸弹 |
[09:52] | and I got the sense that maybe you’re not as happy as we are. | 我觉得你可能不像我们一样开心 |
[09:57] | I-I just did not see it coming… at all. | 我只是完全没想到而已 |
[10:01] | I know your surprised face. | 我很清楚你惊讶的样子 |
[10:03] | It’s very different than your concerned face. | 和你担忧的样子非常不同 |
[10:06] | If you have concerns, I wish you’d share them. | 如果你有所担忧 我希望你能说出来 |
[10:09] | I guess it was just all the… sneaking around. | 我想只是因为你们这样偷偷摸摸 |
[10:12] | I-I just had it in my head that something else was going on. | 我脑子在想事情不止这么简单 |
[10:15] | Like what? | 比如说什么 |
[10:16] | Well, I’ve been thinking all sorts of things | 自从夏洛蒂遇害之后 |
[10:18] | since Charlotte was killed. | 我一直在想很多事 |
[10:19] | I guess we haven’t really talked about that a lot. | 我们一直没怎么好好聊这件事 |
[10:22] | Did your father and I give you too much space? | 我和你父亲给你的空间太多了吗 |
[10:25] | Maybe. I didn’t even see you guys at the hearing. | 也许吧 我都没看到你们出席听证会 |
[10:29] | To be honest, neither one of us would have stood | 说老实话 我们俩是不会站出来 |
[10:32] | in support of her release. | 赞成释放她的 |
[10:34] | We didn’t want our opinion to influence your statement. | 我们不想你的供词因为我们的看法而受影响 |
[10:37] | You needed to tell the truth. | 你需要说出真实感受 |
[10:39] | What about later that night? | 那天晚上晚些时候呢 |
[10:41] | We assumed you wanted to process things with your friends. | 我们以为你想和你的朋友一起消化这些事 |
[10:44] | – So.. – What? | -所以 -什么 |
[10:46] | We took advantage of the fact that you were with your friends | 我们利用了你和你朋友在一起的空档 |
[10:49] | and your father was at my apartment. | 你父亲当时在我公寓里 |
[10:51] | Wait, you two were.. | 等等 你们俩 |
[10:53] | you were together the whole night? | 那一整晚你们都一起吗 |
[10:55] | I’m… not the kind of mom | 我不是那种 |
[10:58] | who wants to share those details. | 想要分享这种细节的妈妈 |
[11:00] | I checked in with you the next day. | 第二天早上我找过你 |
[11:03] | What are you asking me? | 你想问我什么 |
[11:05] | Forget it. I.. | 算了 我 |
[11:08] | I-I’m just realizing that this is a good thing. | 我只是才意识到这是件好事 |
[11:13] | It’s a really, really good thing. | 真的是件好事 |
[11:19] | Oh, hi. | 好啊 |
[11:20] | I didn’t know you were coming by. | 都不知道你来了 |
[11:22] | If I ask you a question | 如果我问你一个问题 |
[11:23] | are you gonna promise not to lie to me? | 你会保证不骗我吗 |
[11:26] | Hanna, I’m running late. | 汉娜 我要迟到了 |
[11:27] | Why’d you do it, Mom? | 你为什么这么做 妈妈 |
[11:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:31] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[11:32] | The exact drive with the exact footage of the hotel | 装有夏洛蒂遇害当晚酒店录像的硬盘 |
[11:35] | the night Charlotte was murdered, it’s now missing? | 现在不见了吗 |
[11:37] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[11:39] | From what I understand | 在我来看 |
[11:40] | the police are still looking for that. | 警察还在找 |
[11:42] | Are you really gonna make me accuse you? | 你真的要让我指控你吗 |
[11:44] | I’d prefer you didn’t | 希望你不要这么做 |
[11:46] | especially when I had nothing to do with it. | 尤其是我和这件事毫无关系 |
[11:48] | So the fact that it went missing the day I told you what I did | 那天我和你说我删除了录像 硬盘就不见了 |
[11:52] | that’s just a coincidence? | 那只是巧合吗 |
[11:54] | I suppose it is. | 我想是吧 |
[12:05] | Hanna, the police haven’t come knocking with a warrant. | 汉娜 警察还没拿着搜查令来敲门 |
[12:09] | The only person who suspects that backup drive | 这间房里怀疑备份硬盘的人 |
[12:12] | is in this house is you. | 只有你 |
[12:14] | Mom, just tell me where it is. I’ll get rid of it. | 妈 告诉我它在哪儿就好 我来搞定 |
[12:18] | Hanna, the drive is gone. | 汉娜 硬盘已经没了 |
[12:20] | Gone? Did you– | 没了 你是不是… |
[12:22] | Just be grateful your mistake has been erased. | 只管感激你的错误被抹掉了 |
[12:28] | Don’t think about this, think about.. | 别想这些了 想想… |
[12:30] | …wedding cakes and flowers and.. | 婚礼蛋糕 鲜花… |
[12:32] | Fine. | 行 |
[12:34] | I won’t bring it up again. | 我不会再提了 |
[13:39] | Who knew your mother had that whole stash of sample products? | 谁知道你母亲把样品全存下来了 |
[13:41] | It’s like she’s hoarding moisturizer. | 好像她在囤润肤露 |
[13:43] | Yet another thing she’s good at hiding. | 她还很擅长藏东西 |
[13:48] | Okay, did I just let Sara Harvey trick me | 我刚是不是让莎拉·哈维骗了我 |
[13:51] | into trashing every room in my mother’s house? | 毁了我母亲屋子的每个房间 |
[13:54] | What if your mom’s telling the truth? | 如果你妈没说谎呢 |
[13:56] | What if she actually destroyed the drive? | 如果她确实毁了硬盘呢 |
[13:58] | Sara wouldn’t have asked for it | 如果莎拉不觉得在这儿 |
[14:00] | unless she really thought it was here. | 她不会问我们要的 |
[14:01] | And if I don’t hand it over, she’s gonna crash my wedding. | 如果我不给她 她会毁了我的婚礼 |
[14:03] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[14:05] | We really think this is Sara Harvey sending these texts? | 我们认定了是莎拉·哈维在发这些短信吗 |
[14:08] | Who else would it be? | 那还会有谁 |
[14:09] | Well, if she leaves the hotel to pick up the drive | 如果她离开酒店拿硬盘 |
[14:12] | I can get in there and I can grab that golf club.. | 我可以溜进去拿走高尔夫球杆 |
[14:14] | …before she tries to take a swing at one of us. | 以免她想用球杆攻击我们 |
[14:16] | We don’t have the drive. | 我们没有硬盘 |
[14:18] | But she thinks we have the drive. | 但她以为我们有 |
[14:21] | So we give it to her. | 那我们就给她 |
[14:24] | – Dr. Rollins? – Elliott, please. | -罗林斯医生 -请叫我艾略特 |
[14:26] | I apologize for the intrusion, but I was hoping we could, uh.. | 抱歉打扰你了 但我希望我们能 |
[14:31] | She sent you, didn’t she? Alison? | 她派你来的吧 艾莉森 |
[14:34] | You didn’t answer her messages. | 你不回她信息 |
[14:36] | – It’s kind of intentional. – Please. | -那是故意的 -拜托 |
[14:38] | She doesn’t know I’ve come to you. I’m just trying to help. | 她不知道我来找你了 我只想帮忙 |
[14:40] | I can’t see her right now. | 我现在不能见她 |
[14:42] | She wants to apologize. Her behavior was alienating. | 她想道歉 她最近总是一个人 |
[14:45] | She shouldn’t be alone right now. Just come by. | 她现在不该这样 去看看她吧 |
[14:48] | For what? A pizza and a movie? | 干什么 吃披萨 看电影吗 |
[14:51] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[14:53] | I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. | 还是值得一试的 |
[15:02] | This was a bad time to ask a favor of you. | 现在找你帮忙真不是时候 |
[15:05] | – If you need anything– – I need you to leave now. | -如果你有什么需要 -我需要你马上离开 |
[15:07] | Please. | 请 |
[15:14] | Umm, are you sure, Gil? | 你确定吗 吉尔 |
[15:16] | It wasn’t rescheduled for another day? | 没有改天吗 |
[15:19] | Oh, really, you don’t have it in your calendar at all. | 是吗 你日程表上根本就没有 |
[15:22] | Okay, umm.. | 好吧 |
[15:24] | – That-that’s fine. Umm, I’ll– – Spencer. | -没事 那我… -斯宾塞 |
[15:27] | Okay, I’ll-I’ll call you right back. | 我之后回你电话 |
[15:28] | Hey, Yvonne. | 伊冯 |
[15:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:32] | Uh, whoever updated my calendar didn’t, uh, | 更新我日程的人 |
[15:34] | include your contact info, so I wasn’t– | 没有你的联系方式 所以我没有 |
[15:36] | Couldn’t call me to tell me that you’re late for our lunch? | 没法打电话告诉我午餐推迟吗 |
[15:38] | Exactly. Though I guess I could have called the restaurant. | 没错 我想我本来可以打给饭店的 |
[15:41] | Yeah, umm, so, so somebody else updates your calendar for you? | 好吧 有人帮你更新日程吗 |
[15:45] | Uh, yeah. There’s a campaign aide in charge of coordinating. | 有 竞选助理负责协调工作 |
[15:49] | That’s probably who you talked to, to schedule. | 应该就是跟你定日程的人 |
[15:51] | Yeah. Umm, yes, I did. Yeah. | 没错 我有 |
[15:54] | You know I have to admit I didn’t expect you to reach out. | 我得承认我没想到你会抛出橄榄枝 |
[15:58] | Uh, the town hall was such a success | 那天在镇政府很成功 |
[16:00] | but I guess I just assumed we’d retreat to our own corners. | 我原以为我俩就到此为止了 |
[16:03] | Umm, well, you know, I really wanted to pick | 其实我想跟你取取经 |
[16:06] | your brain if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[16:08] | Uh, this whole daughter-of-the-candidate thing | 作为候选人的女儿 |
[16:09] | it’s so new to me and so– | 我刚刚接触 |
[16:11] | – Of course. – You know.. | -当然 -你懂的 |
[16:12] | Umm, inside or out? | 室内还是室外 |
[16:15] | Uh, inside’s great. | 室内吧 |
[16:16] | Do you mind if I just make one quick call? | 介意我快速回个电话吗 |
[16:18] | – And then I’ll be right in. – Of course, I’ll get a table. | -我马上就进去 -当然 我去找桌子 |
[16:20] | Okay, thanks. | 行 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Uh, Caleb, Yvonne just showed up to my lunch with Gil. | 凯勒 伊冯出现在了我和吉尔约的午餐地点 |
[16:30] | Uh, did he arrange it? Some sort of campaign thing? | 他安排的吗 为了竞选的事吗 |
[16:33] | No, he’s not here and she thinks that I invited her. | 不 他没来 伊冯以为是我邀请的她 |
[16:36] | Ten bucks says Evil Emoji is trying to stir the pot. | 十块堵”邪恶表情”想搅局 |
[16:39] | And she probably hacked both of your phones. | 她应该黑了你俩的手机 |
[16:41] | – Can you get out of there? – No. | -你能脱身吗 -不 |
[16:42] | You know what, I think I’m gonna stay. | 其实我想留下来 |
[16:44] | Maybe she can help me figure out who scheduled this. | 她也许能帮我搞清是谁安排的 |
[16:47] | I shall see you soon. Bye. | 一会儿见 拜 |
[16:49] | I wouldn’t have made the effort | 如果我知道会让艾米丽这么不爽 |
[16:50] | if I’d known how much it would upset Emily. | 我一开始就不会去找她 |
[16:53] | I tried to reach the others, but.. | 我还想联系其他人 但… |
[16:56] | Good morning, Haley. That was a great essay. | 上午好 海莉 文章写得不错 |
[16:57] | – Thank you. – Let it go. | -谢谢 -算了 |
[17:00] | I mean, I’ve done enough to force them away. | 我已经受够想尽办法逼她们离开了 |
[17:02] | I don’t wanna force them to take my apology too. | 我不想再逼她们接受我的道歉 |
[17:05] | You may have made it difficult for your friends to support you | 也许让你朋友们支持你很难 |
[17:08] | but that doesn’t change the fact that you still need them. | 但你仍然还是需要她们 |
[17:10] | How long has it been since your father made an effort? | 你父亲过了多久才成功 |
[17:13] | Or Jason? | 还有杰森 |
[17:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:16] | My friends are the closest thing I have to family now. | 我朋友们现在是除了家人外最亲密的人 |
[17:20] | You’ve been my rock. | 你一直支持我 |
[17:23] | I have more vacation days. | 我还有更多假期 |
[17:25] | I can take them if you need me to. | 如果你需要 我还可以请假 |
[17:27] | I appreciate that, but.. | 谢谢你 但 |
[17:30] | …I’m home. | 我已经回家了 |
[17:32] | Time to get back to work. | 该回归工作 |
[17:33] | Back to normal. | 回归正常了 |
[17:35] | Or at least try. | 至少我想 |
[17:41] | I have work to catch up on and they want me to start | 我有工作要补上 他们希望我 |
[17:43] | taking over my classes tomorrow, so.. | 明天就回来上课 所以… |
[17:47] | – Then I’ll see you later? – Yeah. | -那我们之后见 -行 |
[17:50] | Thank you for trying. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[17:57] | And we both know politics is not an honest game. | 我们都知道政治不是诚实的游戏 |
[18:00] | You have to get used to the idea that there is no | 你得习惯不再期待 |
[18:03] | expectation of privacy. | 隐私的想法 |
[18:06] | You’re always being watched. | 你会一直被关注 |
[18:07] | So how did you learn to trust the people | 你是怎么学会信任 |
[18:09] | who work for your campaign? | 帮你竞选的人的 |
[18:12] | My mom ran for the school board when I was eight. | 我八岁时我妈竞选学校董事会 |
[18:16] | I’ve grown up with the idea that you can’t trust | 我成长的环境就告诉我不能完全 |
[18:18] | everyone with everything. | 信任每个人 每件事 |
[18:21] | I’m guessing trust is hard for you | 我想你和你朋友的经历 |
[18:24] | given what you and your friends went through. | 让你很难信任别人 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I mean, y-yeah, people know what we went through. | 没错 人们知道我们的经历 |
[18:31] | That’s inevitable. | 路人皆知 |
[18:32] | I wasn’t out in the world for very long | 我进入社会没过多久 |
[18:34] | before I realized that my entire sense of people was.. | 就发现我对人的看法已经… |
[18:38] | …warped and I had to pound myself into a normal shape. | 扭曲了 而我勉强自己成为常人 |
[18:42] | Cut clear a… | 切除掉… |
[18:44] | Had to cut off bad habits with a blowtorch. | 必须用焊枪切除一些坏习惯 |
[18:47] | And I had to weld on new ones wherever they would fit. | 然后在装上他们习惯的新习惯 |
[18:50] | There’s nothing wrong with being an Iron Lady, Spencer. | 做铁娘子没什么不好 斯宾塞 |
[18:53] | In fact, they’re my favorite kind. | 事实上 我很喜欢这种女性 |
[18:57] | – Thank you. – Umm, you know what– | -谢谢 -我来付 |
[18:58] | Uh-uh, I insist. Really. | 我来我来 |
[19:01] | Uh, next one is on me then. | 那下次我来 |
[19:03] | I will hold you to it. | 我会一直记着的 |
[19:06] | – I gotta run. – Okay. | -我先走了 -好的 |
[19:10] | Thank you again. Bye. | 再次感谢 再见 |
[19:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:55] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[19:57] | Can I help you? | 有什么事情吗 |
[19:58] | I didn’t realize you worked here. | 我不知道你在这里工作 |
[20:01] | – I’m looking for Room 19. – In the East Wing. | -我在找19号教室 -它在东侧 |
[20:08] | Across the courtyard on the left. | 穿过中庭 在左手边 |
[20:09] | I knew you worked here. | 我知道你在这里工作 |
[20:11] | I don’t know why I lied. | 我不知道我为什么要撒谎 |
[20:14] | My physical therapist connected me to a teacher. | 我的理疗师帮我联系了一个老师 |
[20:17] | I’m supposed to give a talk on…living with a disability. | 我要做一个演讲 关于残疾人如何生活 |
[20:21] | – But.. – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[20:24] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[20:29] | After the accident… | 那次事故后 |
[20:31] | …when my hands were still numb and bandaged | 当我的手失去知觉 还绑着绷带的时候 |
[20:34] | I spent months having to be fed. | 我几个月都需要被喂食 |
[20:37] | I hated…every spoonful | 我讨厌所有护士喂给我的 |
[20:39] | from…every nurse’s aide. | 每一勺饭 |
[20:42] | I’m not sure why I need to know this. | 我觉得我不需要知道这个 |
[20:45] | Because I mistreated every person who tried to help me. | 因为我虐待了所有想要帮助我的人 |
[20:48] | But they kept on helping. | 但他们依然帮助我 |
[20:50] | And now I have to do that for someone else. | 现在我也要为别人做这些事 |
[20:53] | I guess I, I just wanna say I’m sorry, Alison… | 我想 我只是想说 艾莉森 |
[20:58] | …for your loss.. | 对你失去亲人 我感到惋惜 |
[21:00] | …and for lying to the judge about charlotte. | 还有为了夏洛蒂和法官撒谎 |
[21:03] | You burned her at the stake on that witness stand | 在证人席 你把她置于死地 |
[21:06] | And you walked. | 然后你离开了 |
[21:08] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[21:10] | And I said whatever it took to protect myself. | 我说了所有能自保的话 |
[21:14] | I shouldn’t have… | 我不应该 |
[21:18] | but I did. | 但是我做了 |
[21:20] | I feel terrible about it | 这件事和之后她发生的所有事情 |
[21:22] | and everything that’s happened to her since. | 我都觉得内心很不安 |
[21:24] | We both know what it meant to be close with Charlotte. | 我们都知道 接近夏洛蒂意味着什么 |
[21:30] | I felt like we were sisters. | 我觉得我们像姐妹一样 |
[21:32] | She used you to replace me. | 她用你来替代我 |
[21:35] | When no one else was there for her, I was. | 当没有人陪在她身边的时候 我在 |
[21:38] | That wasn’t my choice. | 这不是我的选择 |
[21:41] | I didn’t reject her. | 我没有排斥她 |
[21:44] | I didn’t lock her up. | 我没有把她关起来 |
[21:46] | And I spent the past five years making up for lost time | 我花了过去的五年时间来 |
[21:49] | getting to know her. | 弥补和了解她 |
[21:51] | We never really knew all of her. | 我们从来都不了解全部的她 |
[21:55] | But I was hoping… | 但我希望 |
[21:58] | maybe you and I can put our pieces together | 也许我俩可以拼凑一下记忆 |
[22:00] | and…understand things a little better? | 更好的理解这些事情 |
[22:05] | I want something good to come from all of this. | 我希望所有这样能带来好结果 |
[22:09] | We’re all she had. | 她只有我们 |
[22:43] | I promise this will pass for the real drive. | 我保证这个可以冒充真的硬盘 |
[22:47] | I’m glad you came to me. | 我很高兴你来找我 |
[22:50] | You know you can always come to me. | 你知道你可以随时来找我帮忙 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:59] | Spencer, sorry, uh, I-I was just leaving. | 斯宾塞 抱歉 我 我正要离开 |
[23:02] | No, there’s no need to rush off. I’m… | 不 没必要着急离开 我… |
[23:05] | Actually, I’m really glad that both of you guys | 事实上 我很高兴你们俩 |
[23:06] | are here right now. | 都在这儿 |
[23:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:09] | I did something not entirely out of character. | 我做了一些不符合我性格的事儿 |
[23:12] | But just out of practice. | 但只是下意识的 |
[23:14] | What’s going on, Spencer? | 怎么了 斯宾塞 |
[23:16] | Toby’s fiancee kind of left this. | 托比的未婚妻落下了这个 |
[23:17] | And I kinda sort of didn’t give it back right away. | 而我没有立刻还给她 |
[23:20] | Y-you know this is a good thing. | 你 你知道这是个好事 |
[23:22] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是 我确定 |
[23:27] | I can use it to try to find out who’s sending these texts. | 我可以用它来找到谁发的短信 |
[23:29] | Or at least get a little bit closer. | 至少可以缩小范围 |
[23:31] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 这正是我希望你说的 |
[23:34] | I don’t know who’s more needy today. | 我不知道今天哪边更急 |
[23:36] | Sara Harvey and this freaking hard drive | 莎拉·哈维和她诡异的硬盘 |
[23:38] | or my boss and her gum. | 还是我的老板和她的口香糖 |
[23:39] | I have to take this. | 我得接一下电话 |
[23:41] | I’ll look at both phones. | 我会查看这两个手机 |
[23:42] | Maybe with two hacks, I can follow the trails | 也许通过入侵它们 我可以追踪到 |
[23:44] | back to a common source. | 同一个来源 |
[23:45] | How long do you think it will take? | 你估计需要多久时间 |
[23:47] | Uh, I’ll clone yvonne’s cell phone. | 我先备份一下伊冯的手机 |
[23:49] | I mean, she’ll have it back before she knows it’s gone. | 这样就可以在她发现手机不见之前找回来 |
[23:51] | No, Claudia, I can’t leave. | 不 克劳迪娅 我不能离开 |
[23:53] | Yes, I’ll handle it over the phone. | 是的 我会在电话里处理 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I promise. I can get you another four feet of catwalk. | 我保证 我会给你一个新的四英尺的爬梯 |
[24:00] | You guys, I’ve gotta go. | 伙计们 我要先走了 |
[24:02] | – Later. – Bye, Hanna. | -再见 -再见 汉娜 |
[24:18] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[24:20] | I know you don’t wanna see me. | 我知道你不想见我 |
[24:21] | – I was just gonna leave. – Well, is something wrong? | -我正要离开 -怎么了 |
[24:25] | Come in. | 进来 |
[24:28] | I… | 我… |
[24:29] | Something happened. It’s really strange. | 发生了一件奇怪的事 |
[24:32] | Sara Harvey, she came to see me. | 莎拉·哈维来找我了 |
[24:36] | I think Sara and Charlotte might have been closer | 我觉得莎拉和夏洛蒂比我们想象的 |
[24:38] | than we thought. | 感情更深厚 |
[24:40] | I think Sara actually cared about her. | 我觉得莎拉真的关心过她 |
[24:42] | Why would you believe a word she says? | 你为什么要相信她说的话 |
[24:44] | Can I just stay here for a bit? | 我可以留下来一会儿吗 |
[24:47] | I could really use someone to talk to. | 我真的需要一个人来聊聊 |
[24:49] | I can’t stay. I actually have somewhere to be. | 我不能久留 我有个地方要去 |
[24:55] | Great! | 非常好 |
[24:57] | Elliott told you? | 艾略特告诉你了 |
[24:59] | Yeah, well, they’re my eggs and I made the decision, | 是 它们是我的卵子 我做了决定 |
[25:02] | so I need to do it. | 现在我要去做了 |
[25:04] | You can say whatever you wanna say. | 你可以随便评价我 |
[25:05] | I don’t care. Just… | 我不在乎 只是… |
[25:08] | promise me you won’t tell my mom. | 向我保证 你不会告诉我妈妈 |
[25:11] | Emily, Elliott didn’t. | 艾米丽 艾略特没有告诉我 |
[25:15] | Honestly, I had no idea. | 真的 我不知道 |
[25:18] | You’re donating your eggs? | 你要捐卵子 |
[25:21] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[25:23] | I’m such a jerk. | 我真是个蠢货 |
[25:25] | When is this happening? | 什么时候的事情 |
[25:28] | Umm, today. | 今天 |
[25:30] | And you’re going by yourself? | 你自己去吗 |
[25:35] | No, Han, I-I booked online. | 不 汉 我在网上预定的 |
[25:37] | I didn’t wanna run into your mom and have her ask questions. | 我不想遇到你妈妈 然后被问问题 |
[25:41] | Umm, hang on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[25:50] | Hanna, I think she’s inside. I gotta go. | 汉娜 我觉得她在里面 我要挂了 |
[26:03] | – Excuse me. – Hi, can I get you a table? | -打扰一下 -你好 需要安排桌子吗 |
[26:06] | Uh, no. I found this outside. | 不 我在外面发现了这个 |
[26:08] | Uh, I was wondering if you had a lost-and-found? | 不知道你们是否有失物招领 |
[26:10] | Thank goodness. I’ve been looking for that everywhere. | 谢天谢地 我到处找都没找到 |
[26:19] | I’ll just tell Yvonne the restaurant found this. | 我会告诉伊冯是餐馆的人发现的 |
[26:21] | – I’ll keep you out of it. – Why? | -我不会牵扯到你 -为什么 |
[26:23] | I wouldn’t want people to think you stole somebody’s phone. | 我不想别人认为你是偷了别人的手机 |
[26:25] | Somebody whose mother is running against your mother. | 这个人的母亲正和你的母亲竞选 |
[26:27] | – That would be awkward. – Did you set this all up? | -那就太尴尬了 -这一切是你设计的吗 |
[26:31] | – Set all what up? – Me and Yvonne, this lunch. | -设计什么 -我和伊冯 午餐 |
[26:34] | Maybe even her leaving her phone. | 也许她留下手机也是故意的 |
[26:36] | Were we supposed to start fighting over Toby, hmm? | 我们是不是应该开始争抢托比 |
[26:38] | Candidates’ daughters in boyfriend brawl. | 竞选者的女儿陷入抢男友大战 |
[26:41] | That isn’t exactly explosive, political cannon fodder. | 这一套对点燃政治战火没用 |
[26:44] | And this isn’t exactly the race for a senior class president. | 这也不是竞选高年级班代表 |
[26:48] | We don’t do those kinds of things anymore. | 我们不再玩这一套了 |
[26:51] | Do we, Spencer? | 对吗 斯宾塞 |
[26:57] | 把硬盘放在七号厨师的巷子里 棕色垃圾箱 | |
[26:59] | 正在放硬盘 莎拉应该很快就会过来 汉娜 | |
[27:15] | Hey, Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道了 |
[27:18] | I know. I understand. | 我知道 明白了 |
[27:20] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[27:22] | 6:30 at the latest. I’m leaving now. | 最晚六点半到 我现在就出发 |
[27:36] | All done? | 都签好了吗 |
[27:38] | You might start to get sleepy from the sedative. | 镇静剂可能会让你犯困 |
[27:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:44] | Ali, you don’t have to wait here with me. | 艾莉 你不用在这等着我 |
[27:46] | There is no way I’m gonna leave you here alone. | 我绝不可能把你一个人留在这 |
[27:49] | I’ll be right here when you wake up. | 当你醒来的时候我会在你身边 |
[27:52] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[27:54] | What are you gonna do after this? | 你之后有什么打算 |
[27:57] | I’m gonna use the money to finish school. | 我要用这些钱完成学业 |
[28:05] | Ezra needed some place quiet to work, | 以斯拉需要安静的地方写作 |
[28:07] | so I booked a room. | 所以我订了一间房 |
[28:08] | I-I just assumed I could expense it. | 我 我以为这可以报销 |
[28:10] | Are you sure that I can’t? | 你确定不能吗 |
[28:12] | – Ms. Harvey– – I asked for privacy… | -哈维女士 -我要求隐私 |
[28:15] | Umm, just take it out of my paycheck, I guess. | 从我的薪水里扣掉就行了 我猜 |
[28:19] | Just leave them outside the door. | 把它们放在门外就行了 |
[28:21] | The rooms need to be cleaned, once a week in minimum. | 房间一周至少需要打扫一次 |
[28:23] | – That’s a policy– – Didn’t I clear your policy? | -这是规定 -有人告诉我这项规定吗 |
[28:26] | Yeah, I’ll, I’ll run it by accounting next time. | 我 我下次让会计处理 |
[28:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:29] | I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. | 给你造成不便 我很抱歉 |
[28:32] | How about brunch for two, our expense? | 免费双人早午餐怎么样 |
[28:34] | I don’t eat brunch. | 我不吃早午餐 |
[28:36] | Alright. If you’ll excuse me. | 那我先走了 |
[29:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:29] | Lie still, Emily. | 躺好 艾米丽 |
[29:31] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:36] | This isn’t going to hurt a bit. | 这一点也不疼 |
[29:39] | Don’t worry, it’ll all be over soon. | 别担心 很快就结束了 |
[29:43] | Take it out. Take it out. | 拿走 拿走 |
[29:45] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[29:47] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[29:48] | No, no! | 不要 |
[29:49] | No! No! | 不要 |
[29:52] | No. | 不要 |
[29:54] | Take it out! | 拿走 |
[30:00] | Take it out! | 拿走 |
[30:02] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[30:03] | Emily. Emily, stop, breathe. | 艾米丽 艾米丽 停 深呼吸 |
[30:06] | – Where were you? – I was right outside. | -你去哪了 -我就在外面 |
[30:08] | Did you pass anyone? | 你遇到什么人了吗 |
[30:09] | D-did you see a nurse with a m-mask on her face? | 你有没有看到一个带着口罩的护士 |
[30:12] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[30:13] | No, she was in here hiding in the dark. | 不 她一直在黑暗里藏着 |
[30:15] | I, I’m…groggy, but I know I saw her. | 我 我现在晕乎乎的 但我看到她了 |
[30:18] | – Who? – Sara Harvey. | -谁 -莎拉·哈维 |
[30:20] | Emily, calm down. | 艾米丽 冷静 |
[30:22] | It was just the drugs in your system. | 只是你体内药物的作用 |
[30:23] | No, sh-she was in here. | 不 她 她在这里 |
[30:25] | I was in here the minute they brought you out of surgery. | 你出了手术室之后我就一直在这里 |
[30:28] | I just went to go find the nurse because…you were agitated. | 我刚刚去找护士因为你很焦躁不安 |
[30:32] | I saw, I saw her. | 我 我看到她了 |
[30:34] | I know I saw her. | 我知道这是真的 |
[30:36] | Em, relax. | 艾米丽 放松 |
[30:38] | You still have anesthesia in your system. | 你体内还有麻药 |
[30:41] | It wasn’t real, okay? | 那不是真的 好吗 |
[30:43] | Now get some rest, so I can take you home. | 现在休息一下吧 我带你回家 |
[30:51] | Please tell me you don’t own a selfie stick. | 请告诉我这个自拍杆不是你的 |
[30:54] | Company Christmas party. | 公司圣诞派对 |
[30:56] | Don’t judge me. These things come in handy. | 别评头论足的 这东西可能会用得上 |
[31:00] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看我们拍到了什么 |
[31:04] | Well, looks like nobody’s in there. | 看起来屋里没人 |
[31:07] | Aria, I haven’t broken into a place since my dorm room. | 艾瑞亚 我上次开锁是大学时进我的宿舍 |
[31:10] | And those keys cost like a $100 to replace. | 换钥匙花了我一百美元 |
[31:12] | And I don’t really know what you think I’m capable of. | 我不知道你觉得我能帮什么忙 |
[31:14] | Hotel door locks are electronic. | 宾馆的锁是电子的 |
[31:16] | Yeah, but I’m thinking we get in there another way. | 是的 但我在想我们用另一种方法进去 |
[31:19] | You pick the lock on the balcony. | 你从阳台进去把锁打开 |
[31:21] | What? | 什么 |
[31:25] | Oh, my God! You’re not serious. | 我的天 你不是认真的吧 |
[31:28] | You, you’re tall. You’ve got long legs. | 你 你个子高 腿长 |
[31:30] | Okay, would you like me to toss you over first like a frisbee? | 你愿意让我先像扔飞盘一样把你扔过去吗 |
[31:33] | What else are we supposed to do? | 那我们还能怎么办 |
[31:35] | Come on! Team Sparia. | 来吧 咱们俩一对儿 |
[31:37] | Old time’s sake? | 看在旧交情的份上 |
[31:39] | I’ve got to get in there and I’ve got to get that golf club | 我必须得进去拿到高尔夫球杆 |
[31:40] | before Sara tries to frame my Dad.’ | 免得莎拉栽赃我爸爸 |
[31:42] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[31:50] | Okay, watch out. | 好的 看着点 |
[32:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:08] | Yeah, on second thought, can you come back over here | 转念一想 你能回来 |
[32:10] | And toss me like a frisbee? | 把我扔过去吗 |
[32:12] | Come on. | 上吧 |
[32:13] | You can do it, little big one. | 你能做到的 小大人 |
[32:14] | Okay, just give me a second. | 好的 给我点时间 |
[32:19] | I should have thought ahead and worn flats. | 我早该想到应该穿平底鞋的 |
[32:22] | – That’s it. – Alright. | -好了 -没事了 |
[32:30] | She was trying to take out her iv. | 她刚才要拔注射管 |
[32:33] | Some patients have a rough time coming out of anesthesia. | 一些病人从麻醉中清醒过来时比较痛苦 |
[32:36] | Honestly, I feel a lot better. | 说实话 我感觉好多了 |
[32:38] | Good, because I need to have a conversation | 好的 因为我需要谈谈 |
[32:41] | about something that happened during the procedure. | 之前发生的一切情况 |
[32:45] | Can…we have a moment? | 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[32:47] | Umm, you know, she can stay. | 她可以留下 |
[32:49] | Alright. | 好的 |
[32:51] | Well, there’s been an unforeseen development. | 有一些突发情况 |
[32:55] | This has to do with the couple | 这和决定要用你的卵子 |
[32:56] | who had planned on using your eggs. | 的那对夫妻有关 |
[32:58] | They decided to back out. | 他们退出了 |
[33:03] | It’s good news. They’re pregnant. | 这是好消息 因为他们怀孕了 |
[33:05] | They found out earlier today. | 他们今天早些时候发现的 |
[33:08] | But it means they won’t need your eggs | 但这意味着他们不需要你的卵子了 |
[33:09] | which we’ve already retrieved. | 但我们已经将它取出来了 |
[33:11] | You have a decision to make. | 你需要做个决定 |
[33:13] | Can she keep them? | 她能留下卵子吗 |
[33:15] | They can be frozen for later use | 它们可以被冷冻起来以后使用 |
[33:17] | But there are costs associated with that choice. | 但那么做的话会有相关费用 |
[33:21] | They can also be destroyed. | 也可以销毁 |
[33:24] | No. | 不 |
[33:25] | If it’s possible, can I donate them somewhere? | 如果可能 我可以捐献给其它地方吗 |
[33:28] | I mean, I, I still feel like I wanna help someone | 我是说如果可以 我仍然想帮助他人 |
[33:30] | start a family if I can. | 组建一个完整的家庭 |
[33:32] | Well, we work with a few egg banks across the state | 我们是跟州内几家卵子库有合作 |
[33:34] | that accept donations. | 他们接受捐赠 |
[33:36] | I’ll get the paperwork started. | 我去准备文件 |
[33:45] | Crimson. | 猩红 |
[33:48] | Scarlet. | 鲜红 |
[33:51] | Oh, Vermillion! | 朱红 |
[33:52] | How am I the only designer in Manhattan | 为什么曼哈顿那么多设计师 |
[33:54] | with an assistant that can’t grasp the concept of red? | 唯独我的助理分不清各种红色 |
[33:58] | Okay, I’m late, but I’m here. Let me help you sort things out. | 虽然我迟到了 但我总算来了 让我帮你吧 |
[34:01] | Oh, pardon. Do you have appointment? | 抱歉 你有预约吗 |
[34:03] | I work here! | 我在这里工作 |
[34:05] | – Hey, who the hell are you? – This my new assistant. | -话说你是谁 -我的新助理 |
[34:07] | – I don’t know her name yet. – I am Greta. | -我还不知道她叫什么 -我是格里塔 |
[34:11] | 6:30, Hanna. You promised. | 六点半 汉娜 你保证过的 |
[34:13] | I know, but I, I couldn’t get a cab at Penn Station. | 我知道 但我在宾州车站好久都没打到车 |
[34:16] | You, give me a hand. | 你 给我你的手 |
[34:19] | Umm, your tacky, little panda bear mug | 你那个俗气的小熊猫杯子 |
[34:21] | it’s in that box with the rest of your things. | 没有装进装你其他东西的盒子 |
[34:23] | You can just take that and go. | 你去拿上就走吧 |
[34:25] | Hand. Hand. | 手 手 |
[34:28] | Give me.. | 给我… |
[34:29] | Give me your hand! | 给我你的手 |
[34:33] | Steam this for me, will you, honey? | 帮我熨一下这件衣服好吗 |
[34:38] | Hey, you can’t talk to people like that, Claudia. | 你不能那样跟人说话 克劳迪娅 |
[34:40] | Hanna, dear. | 亲爱的汉娜 |
[34:43] | You’re really stressing me out. | 你这样搞得我很累 |
[34:45] | Why don’t we end things on a high note, okay? | 我们好聚好散好吗 |
[34:49] | Um, on your way out, you can get me some gum. | 你出去的时候顺便给我拿口香糖 |
[34:52] | Get your own damn gum, Claudia. | 想吃口香糖你自己去拿 克劳迪娅 |
[34:54] | – There’s a pack in your desk. – Excuse me? | -你的桌子抽屉里有一包 -你说什么 |
[34:57] | Two in your briefcase, two in your purse | 公文包里有两包 手包里有两包 |
[34:59] | and a whole stash in your bedside table. | 床头柜里有一整大包 |
[35:02] | I do everything you ask me to do and then some. | 我什么都按照你说的做 而且没吩咐的也做了 |
[35:05] | And all you do, you just pick me apart | 而你就只会对我吹毛求疵 |
[35:08] | and you send me on a thousand different, ridiculous errands! | 让我去做各种各样荒唐无聊的事 |
[35:11] | Weren’t you the girl that came marching in here | 你不是那种做好了五年规划 |
[35:13] | with a five-year plan? | 自信满满进来的女孩吗 |
[35:14] | Well, if you leave now | 如果你现在走 |
[35:15] | you’re gonna be starting over again at the bottom. | 你会从底层再从头开始 |
[35:18] | Apologize | 道歉 |
[35:20] | and maybe I’ll consider keeping you on.. | 或许我会考虑让你… |
[35:22] | …as second assistant. | 做第二助理 |
[35:24] | Is that the best you’ve got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[35:27] | If you’re trying to scare me into staying.. | 如果你想吓唬我让我留下 |
[35:30] | …you’re gonna have to do way better. | 那你这样差得远了 |
[35:32] | There’s a line of girls just waiting to take your place. | 有很多女孩排着队等着取代你的职位 |
[35:35] | Fine, let them. | 那就让她们来 |
[35:39] | I’ve been pushed around by a lot worse than you. | 我大风大浪也经历过 你根本不算什么 |
[35:51] | If she’s refusing maid service, shouldn’t this.. | 如果她拒绝别人打扫 这里不应该… |
[35:54] | …Place have been a little bit messier? | 更乱糟糟一点吗 |
[35:55] | It doesn’t even look like she’s slept here. | 看起来根本不像她在这里睡过 |
[35:57] | Yeah, that or she’s learned how to make | 或者她用牙齿学会了 |
[35:58] | hospital corners with her teeth. | 医院床单折角铺叠法 |
[36:02] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[36:05] | You know what, umm, this was a really bad idea. | 你知道吗 这样真的不好 |
[36:07] | I think that we should just go back out the way that we came. | 我们还是原路返回吧 |
[36:09] | Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go. | 说得对 我们走 |
[36:21] | There’s no one here. | 没人 |
[36:24] | Okay, that’s creepy. | 好吓人 |
[36:26] | Well, put it back or she’s gonna know we were here. | 放回去 否则她会知道我们来过 |
[36:28] | She’ll just blame it on housekeeping. | 她会责怪保洁人员 |
[36:30] | Do you wanna get someone fired? | 你想害别人被炒吗 |
[36:32] | Come on, let’s find that golf club. | 走 我们找找那柄高尔夫球杆 |
[37:37] | – Do you feel anything? – No. | -感觉到什么了吗 -没有 |
[37:39] | Where else could she be hiding a golf club? | 她还能把高尔夫球杆藏在哪里 |
[37:42] | I’m gonna go look in the closet. | 我去衣柜里找找 |
[37:43] | Okay, I’ll finish up in here. | 好 我再找找这里 |
[37:51] | Wow! I could live in here. | 我都能住这里了 |
[37:51] | This thing is seriously bigger than my apartment. | 这衣柜真的比我的公寓还大 |
[38:28] | You stood up for yourself. | 你维护了自己 |
[38:31] | She’s gonna blackball me. | 她要对我暗地里使绊子了 |
[38:34] | I should have apologized. | 我应该道歉的 |
[38:36] | I should have begged for my job back. | 我应该求她要回我的工作 |
[38:41] | I left my panda bear mug. | 我没拿我的熊猫口杯 |
[38:43] | That magazine has relationships with dozens of designers. | 那家杂志跟几十个设计师交好 |
[38:46] | I bet if I make a few calls | 如果我打几个电话 |
[38:48] | you’ll have ten interviews by Monday. | 到周一你肯定有十场面试 |
[38:51] | Well, you should call “The Times” first. | 你应该先给《纽约时报》打个电话 |
[38:54] | Our wedding announcement cannot say | 我们的结婚声明上不能写 |
[38:56] | Jordan Hobart, junior VP of ad sales | 广告销售初级副总裁乔丹·霍巴特 |
[38:58] | marries Hanna Marin, unemployed. | 与无业游民汉娜·玛琳喜结良缘 |
[39:01] | Alright. That’s enough. | 行了 别这样了 |
[39:02] | I’m not gonna let you spin out. | 我不会让你等的 |
[39:05] | Cuddle up. Come on. | 来抱抱 |
[39:09] | I really don’t care what the announcement | 我真的不在乎《纽约时报》上 |
[39:11] | in “The Times” says. Okay? | 怎么刊登我们的结婚声明 |
[39:15] | And what if it said | 万一上面写的是 |
[39:18] | Hanna Marin, luckiest girl alive | “世上最幸运的女孩汉娜·玛琳 |
[39:22] | marries her genuine prince charming? | 嫁给了真正的白马王子”呢 |
[39:25] | What do you wanna do? | 你想做什么 |
[39:27] | You wanna go right to our place? | 直接去我们那里 |
[39:29] | Or maybe stop somewhere for a drink? | 还是去哪里喝一杯 |
[39:34] | No. | 不 |
[39:35] | Do you wanna.. | 你想… |
[39:36] | …get out of the city for a few days? | 出去玩几天吗 |
[39:38] | Go back to Rosewood? You can clear your head? | 回玫瑰镇 平复一下 |
[39:43] | I don’t wanna go to Rosewood | 我不想回玫瑰镇 |
[39:46] | …or the apartment. | 也不想回公寓 |
[39:49] | Can we just keep driving? | 能这样一直在车上吗 |
[39:51] | Whatever you want, love. | 听你的 亲爱的 |
[40:07] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[40:09] | Aria, you have to come look at this. | 艾瑞亚 你来看看这个 |
[40:11] | Sara’s staying here because this was Charlotte’s old room | 莎拉待在这里是因为这是夏洛蒂以前 |
[40:14] | when she was a patient at Radley. | 在拉德里住的房间 |
[40:17] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[40:22] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[40:45] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[40:52] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[40:56] | Hanna, did you forget your key? | 汉娜 你忘记拿钥匙了吗 |
[41:00] | Hang on a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[41:38] | I don’t know who you are or what kind of game | 我不知道你是谁 也不知道 |
[41:40] | you think you’re playing, but guess what? | 你以为自己在玩什么游戏 但是 |
[41:43] | If you can change the rules, so can we. | 如果你可以改变规则 那我们也可以 |
[41:46] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[41:57] | 本地磁盘A盘无法进入 找不到文件目录或文件目录已损坏 |