时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Toby’s fiancee kind of left this. | 托比的未婚妻落下了这个 |
[00:05] | And I kinda sort of didn’t give it back right away. | 而我没有立刻还给她 |
[00:06] | I wouldn’t want people to think you stole somebody’s phone. | 我不想别人认为你是偷了别人的手机 |
[00:08] | Somebody whose mother is running against your mother. | 这个人的母亲正和你的母亲竞选 |
[00:10] | That would be awkward. | 那就太尴尬了 |
[00:12] | I’m broke. I’m donating my eggs. | 我没钱了 我在捐我的卵子 |
[00:14] | This isn’t going to hurt a bit. | 这一点也不疼 |
[00:17] | You’ve been my rock. Thank you. | 你一直支持我 谢谢 |
[00:20] | You’re here to tell me if you’d feel safe | 你是来告诉我们你认为 |
[00:22] | should Charlotte Dilaurentis leave the hospital. | 让夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯出院是否安全 |
[00:24] | There’s a line of girls just waiting to take your place. | 有很多女孩排着队等着取代你的职位 |
[00:27] | – Let them. – What do you wanna do? | -让她们来 -你想做什么 |
[00:28] | Can we just keep driving? | 能这样一直在车上吗 |
[00:29] | Where did you go that night after you left Aria? | 那晚你离开艾瑞亚后去哪里了 |
[00:31] | Get out! | 滚 |
[00:32] | I’ve got to get in there and get that golf club | 我必须得进去拿到高尔夫球杆 |
[00:34] | before Sara tries to frame my Dad. | 免得莎拉栽赃我爸爸 |
[00:35] | I haven’t broken into a place since my dorm room. | 我上次开锁是大学时进我的宿舍 |
[00:38] | Aria, Sara’s staying here because this was Charlotte’s | 艾瑞亚 莎拉待在这里是因为这是夏洛蒂 |
[00:40] | old room when she was a patient at Radley. | 以前在拉德里住的房间 |
[00:45] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[00:48] | I’m not used to having an audience. | 我还不习惯有观众呢 |
[00:50] | Well, if you were experiencing performance anxiety | 好吧 如果你之前怯场了 |
[00:52] | I was completely unaware of it. | 我完全没发觉 |
[00:57] | I thought places like this only existed in old movies. | 我以为这种地方只存在于老电影中 |
[01:01] | How’d you find it? | 你怎么找到的 |
[01:03] | Well, I searched for “Romantic” | 我搜索了”浪漫” |
[01:05] | And, then “Tacky.” | 然后是”俗气” |
[01:09] | You feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[01:10] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[01:12] | Would you like some more budget champagne? | 你想再来些便宜香槟吗 |
[01:16] | Not now. Let’s give these Cupids something to remember. | 不了 让这些丘比特留下更多记忆吧 |
[01:38] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[01:44] | Now I know where Charlotte learned all those | 我现在知道夏洛蒂从哪儿学会 |
[01:46] | special little skills she had. | 她的那些特殊小技能了 |
[02:04] | All this dust and the doorknob’s clean. | 这么多灰尘 而门把手很干净 |
[02:11] | Spencer, stay close. | 斯宾塞 跟紧点 |
[02:14] | Why is this hallway so narrow? | 这走廊怎么这么窄 |
[02:16] | ’cause it’s not a real hallway. | 因为这就不是走廊 |
[02:18] | It’s been walled off. | 这是墙间间隙 |
[02:20] | And this whole section of the sanitarium | 这整个疗养院封起来就像 |
[02:22] | sealed like something in a Poe story. | 爱伦·坡的恐怖故事 |
[02:25] | So what, you-you think they put the wall up, | 怎么 你觉得是他们把这里 |
[02:27] | when they turned this place into a hotel? | 改建成酒店时建的墙吗 |
[02:30] | Well, the sanitarium must have done it. | 建疗养院时就建好了 |
[02:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:34] | Well, to avoid having to explain things like that | 避免解释里面的 |
[02:36] | little motivational experiment back there. | 动机性实验之类的事 |
[02:39] | Buildings can have secrets, too, just like people. | 建筑就跟人一样有秘密 |
[02:42] | So the hotel doesn’t know this exists? | 所以酒店不知道这个秘密吗 |
[02:45] | I bet it’s not on any of the blueprints. | 设计图上肯定都没有 |
[02:47] | – But Sara knew. – Yeah. | -但莎拉知道 -没错 |
[02:49] | How do you suppose that happened? | 你怎么知道那件事的 |
[02:52] | Long, quiet chats with Charlotte? | 和夏洛蒂悄悄谈了很久吗 |
[03:02] | Come on. Let’s go back the way we came. | 走吧 我们往回走 |
[03:04] | Spencer, the file cabinet. | 斯宾塞 文件柜 |
[03:06] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[03:09] | No dust. | 没灰尘 |
[03:21] | Are we still in Pennsylvania? | 我们还在宾州吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah, we’re behind the Radley someplace. | 是 我们还在拉德里后面 |
[03:28] | Well, this explains how Sara got in and out | 这解释了莎拉是怎么进出房间 |
[03:30] | of her room to mess with us. | 捉弄我们的 |
[03:33] | Why go to so much trouble just to sneak out of a hotel room? | 为什么要这么大费周折偷溜出酒店房间 |
[03:36] | Maybe the sneaking’s only part of it. | 可能不仅仅是偷溜吧 |
[03:39] | You’re still really good at this. | 你还是很擅长啊 |
[03:41] | I’ve had a lot of practice. | 我过去经常这样 |
[04:08] | We found a hole in the hotel. | 我们在酒店里发现了个洞 |
[04:11] | What, you what? | 什么 |
[04:12] | A hole, in the wall in Sara’s closet, in her room at the Radley. | 一个洞 莎拉在拉德里的房间里衣橱的墙上 |
[04:16] | That’s how she’s been coming and going all this time without | 她一直是这样进进出出 |
[04:18] | walking in front of those pesky cameras in the lobby. | 避免被大厅里麻烦的摄像头拍到 |
[04:20] | Hold on, hold on. Okay? | 等等 等等 |
[04:22] | I’ve been working with the data from Yvonne’s cell phone. | 我一直在研究伊冯手机里的数据 |
[04:24] | You found something? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[04:25] | It was buried deep in the server. | 深深地隐藏在服务器里 |
[04:27] | I looked, but I didn’t touch. | 我看了 但没处理 |
[04:31] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:32] | It’s the opposition research file on your mom. | 是关于你妈妈的政敌调查文件 |
[04:36] | These are my mom’s medical records. | 这些是你妈妈的病历 |
[04:38] | How did they have these? | 他们怎么会有这些东西 |
[04:39] | Look at the corners, the folds. | 你看角落的折痕 |
[04:41] | This isn’t a scan, somebody photographed this with a phone. | 这不是扫描的 是有人用手机拍下来的 |
[04:46] | This is not research. This is an invasion of privacy. | 这不是调查 是侵犯个人隐私 |
[04:50] | Uh, this is exactly what’s wrong with American politics. | 这就是美国政治有问题的地方 |
[04:53] | – This is completely illegal, and– – Spencer. | -这样是完全犯法的 -斯宾塞 |
[04:55] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[04:59] | Did you know your mom was sick? | 你知道你妈妈生过病吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[05:06] | She was. | 以前的事 |
[05:07] | She was a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[05:12] | You better look. | 你最好看看 |
[05:18] | 维罗妮卡·海斯汀 肿瘤科 | |
[05:19] | Breast-conserving surgery. | 乳腺癌保乳手术 |
[05:21] | Blood panels clear. | 血板畅通 |
[05:23] | Prognosis, cautiously optimistic. | 病状预测 审慎乐观 |
[05:26] | This report is dated eight months ago. | 这份报告是八个月前的 |
[05:30] | My guess is that the Phillips campaign is gonna leak this. | 我猜菲利普的竞选团队会泄露这份报告 |
[05:34] | They’re gonna make it seem like | 他们会弄得好像 |
[05:36] | your mom’s been keeping it secret, | 是你妈妈一直保守秘密 |
[05:37] | and that she’s not healthy enough to serve. | 而她的健康状况不合适执政 |
[05:40] | She never told me anything about this. | 她从来没和我说过这件事 |
[05:50] | I don’t understand why the state police are getting involved. | 我不明白为什么州警会插手调查这件事 |
[05:53] | There’s a history here, Dr. Rollins. | 以前有过这方面的先例 罗林斯医生 |
[05:55] | Several jurisdictions were involved. | 几个管辖区以前也调查过 |
[05:57] | They said that, Charlotte’s death.. | 他们说 夏洛蒂死时 |
[06:00] | …she struggled. | 挣扎过 |
[06:03] | Her wounds indicate that she fought back. | 她的伤口表明她还击过 |
[06:05] | What exactly were those wounds? | 到底是什么样的伤口 |
[06:09] | Anything you have to say to me | 有什么话 |
[06:10] | you can say in front of Dr. Rollins. | 都可以当着罗林斯医生的面说 |
[06:14] | Before her body was thrown from the Bell Tower | 在她被人从钟楼上扔下去之前 |
[06:17] | she was struck along the cervical spine | 她的颈椎撞到了 |
[06:19] | with some kind of metal rod. | 金属棒 |
[06:21] | Rectangular at the end and hollow. | 尾部为直角中空状 |
[06:24] | How do you know the shape? | 你怎么知道形状 |
[06:25] | It made an impression. | 让人印象深刻 |
[06:27] | A cut in the skin of her neck. | 她脖子上有一道切痕 |
[06:32] | Alison, have you ever heard of a restaurant | 艾莉森 你听说过 |
[06:35] | called the Two Crows? | 双鸦餐厅吗 |
[06:37] | I don’t think so. | 没听过 |
[06:39] | What about it? | 那家餐厅怎么了 |
[06:42] | The night Charlotte came home, the night she was murdered | 夏洛蒂回家 被人谋杀的那晚 |
[06:44] | someone used the landline from | 有人用在双鸦餐厅的座机 |
[06:46] | the Two Crows to call this house. | 给这里打过电话 |
[06:49] | Nobody called here. | 没人打过电话来 |
[06:50] | The call went through. | 电话接通了 |
[06:51] | It lasted more than three minutes. | 持续了不止三分钟 |
[06:54] | There weren’t any calls. | 没有任何电话打来过 |
[06:57] | Were you here all night? | 你当晚都在家吗 |
[07:00] | No. | 不在 |
[07:03] | Then it could have come after you left. | 那有可能是在你离开后打来的 |
[07:05] | There’s only one landline and that rings down here. | 房子里只有这里有座机 |
[07:08] | If you didn’t answer it and Dr. Rollins was gone | 如果你没接听 而罗林斯医生也不在 |
[07:12] | then it must have been Charlotte who picked up the phone | 那肯定是夏洛蒂接了电话 |
[07:14] | and talked to someone for three minutes. | 跟人聊了三分钟 |
[07:20] | A hole in the closet? | 壁橱里有个洞 |
[07:21] | Yeah, it led to all of this space underneath. | 是的 一直从房间连接到地下 |
[07:23] | Whole parts of Radley that had been sealed off. | 拉德里已经全部被封了 |
[07:25] | Parts from when Charlotte was there. | 夏洛蒂住这的时候就封了 |
[07:27] | – Should we tell Hanna’s mom? – No. | -我们该告诉汉娜妈妈吗 -不 |
[07:29] | If we tell Mrs. Marin, she’ll throw Sara out | 如果我们告诉玛琳太太 她会把莎拉轰出去 |
[07:31] | lock, stock and ladder. | 封锁 清空整个房间 |
[07:33] | This way we know about her escape hatch | 这样我们知道她的逃走路线 |
[07:35] | but she doesn’t know that we know. | 可她不知道我们已经知道了 |
[07:38] | Maybe I really did see her in the Clinic. | 也许我真的在诊所里见过她 |
[07:40] | Have you checked in with them | 你有和他们确认过 |
[07:43] | to make sure everything’s okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[07:44] | Yeah. I… I’m gonna go over there as soon as they open. | 嗯 他们一开门 我就过去 |
[07:47] | Guys, we need to tell Ali. | 我们要告诉艾莉 |
[07:49] | – Tell Alison what? – She was with me at the Clinic. | -跟艾莉森说什么 -那晚她和我一起在诊所 |
[07:51] | And she needs to know about that. | 她要知道这件事 |
[07:53] | She needs to know about Sara. | 她要知道莎拉的秘密 |
[07:54] | Okay, if we do tell Alison | 好吧 如果我们真的告诉艾莉森 |
[07:57] | we have to be ready for her to turn right around | 我们就得准备好 |
[07:59] | and go talk to the police about it. | 她会立马去找警察 |
[08:00] | Maybe that should happen. | 也许就应该报警 |
[08:02] | Maybe this is a new problem | 也许这是新的问题 |
[08:03] | and we’re getting stuck in old thinking. | 而我们还卡在旧的思维方式里 |
[08:06] | Secrets are getting toxic again. | 秘密又要变成毒药 |
[08:09] | I don’t know, just keep on trying to get in touch with Hanna. | 我也说不好 继续联系汉娜吧 |
[08:11] | I have to go meet my mom at headquarters. | 我得去总部见我妈妈 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:18] | Do you want me to come with you? | 要我跟你一起去吗 |
[08:20] | Honestly, no. I wanna do this myself. | 老实说 不用了 这事我想自己做 |
[08:23] | Are you absolutely sure? | 你真的确定吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. I’ll be alright. | 确定 我没事的 |
[08:26] | Or I will be as soon as I know. | 或者有消息了 我就没事了 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:33] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[08:36] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:37] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[08:39] | Wait. What are you doing here? | 等等 你怎么在这儿 |
[08:41] | That was it for the welcome? | 你就这么来欢迎我啊 |
[08:42] | No, no, no. Is something wrong? | 不 不是 是出什么事了吗 |
[08:43] | No, no. All is good. | 没有 一切都很好 |
[08:45] | I wouldn’t come all this way with bad news. | 我不会大老远地跑来告诉你坏消息的 |
[08:47] | – Hey. – Em. | -你好 -艾米 |
[08:50] | This is Liam. | 这是利亚姆 |
[08:51] | Yeah. I know, we met. | 是啊 我知道 我们见过 |
[08:52] | Sort of. On the computer. | 算是吧 在电脑上见过 |
[08:54] | Nice to meet you in person. | 很高兴能当面认识你 |
[08:56] | Um, I’ll give you a call as soon as I know. | 我一知道就给你打电话 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:01] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:03] | You and I need to talk about Ezra Fitz. | 我们得谈谈以斯拉·费兹的事 |
[09:05] | And the book. | 还有新书的事 |
[09:18] | – Morning, Spencer. – Hey. Uh.. | -早上好 斯宾塞 -你好 |
[09:20] | I was hoping I could talk to my mom for a second. | 我能不能跟我妈说两句 |
[09:22] | Sure, I’ll look the other way if you can get her | 没问题 如果她打完电话后有空的话 |
[09:25] | after she finishes the phone call. | 我能给你点儿时间 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Oh, and, uh, tell Melissa | 还有 告诉梅丽莎 |
[09:28] | I can’t reimburse her without a flight number. | 没有航班号的话我没法帮她索赔 |
[09:30] | If she can’t find the boarding pass | 如果她找不到登机牌的话 |
[09:31] | tell her to look for the luggage tag. | 让她去找找看行李牌 |
[09:32] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:35] | You’re welcome. Bye-bye. | 不客气 再见 |
[09:38] | You were just gone this morning. | 你早上没打招呼就走了 |
[09:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:41] | Yeah, I looked at my phone and added up the events, | 我看了看手机 加上了新的日程 |
[09:44] | and realized I was heading towards a 27-hour day. | 我发现我一天要二十七个小时才够用 |
[09:47] | You were talking to Gill? | 你刚刚跟吉尔说过了吗 |
[09:48] | – Yeah. – Tell him not to worry. | -是啊 -告诉他不用担心 |
[09:50] | Worry about what? | 担心什么 |
[09:51] | About the poll numbers coming out today. | 不用担心明天出的民调结果 |
[09:53] | He thinks they’re gonna be soft. | 他觉得结果可能不够好 |
[09:55] | Well, are you worried? | 你担心吗 |
[09:56] | Uh, it’s not on my schedule, so I guess I’m not. | 我的日程安排上没有这项 我大概不会 |
[10:00] | I know this is the hard part | 我知道现在这个阶段比较煎熬 |
[10:02] | but after the election comes the fun, right? | 但选举结束就苦尽甘来了 不是吗 |
[10:04] | – Right. – Alright. | -是啊 -行了 |
[10:06] | Family bonding time is over | 温暖的亲情时间结束了 |
[10:07] | – We have our radio interview in two minutes. – Okay. | -两分钟后有个电台访问 -好的 |
[10:11] | – Best of luck! – Thanks, honey. | -祝你们好运 -谢谢 宝贝 |
[10:13] | – Later. – Later. | -待会儿见 -待会儿见 |
[10:15] | – Bye. – So, explain this to me. | -再见 -跟我说说这个 |
[10:16] | Yes, these are the main talking points. | 好的 这些是访问的主题 |
[10:19] | I did a little pre-screening. | 我做了些筛选 |
[10:21] | – Okay, he’s not gonna ask that. – No, no, no! | -他不会问这个的 -不 不会的 |
[10:26] | 赫里斯医疗中心 抱歉 由于出现故障 今日预约取消 | |
[10:37] | – Emily. – Hey. | -艾米丽 -你好 |
[10:41] | You’re closed? | 你们关门了 |
[10:42] | We had an accident last night, a malfunction. | 昨晚出了点故障 |
[10:47] | What kind of a malfunction? | 出了什么故障 |
[10:48] | Our one of the freezer units failed. | 有一台冷冻器坏了 |
[10:50] | We lost everything in the unit. | 冷冻器里的东西都没法用了 |
[10:52] | I’m sorry, but it was the unit with your donated eggs. | 我很抱歉 但你捐的卵子也在那台冷冻器里 |
[10:59] | It wasn’t just me, was it? | 不只是我的 是吗 |
[11:01] | We’re cross-checking | 我们正在反复核对 |
[11:02] | but there are something like 30 clients involved. | 大约涉及到三十位客户 |
[11:05] | Thirty people? | 三十位 |
[11:08] | There are backups | 虽然有备份的 |
[11:10] | and the backups have backups but everything failed. | 每个备份也做了另外的备份 但都没用了 |
[11:14] | The power was cut, the alarms.. | 电力被切断了 警报器… |
[11:16] | Everything. | 都无法挽回了 |
[11:19] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[11:21] | We’re still making calls. | 我们还在打电话通知大家 |
[11:48] | 告诉我你还活着 -艾米 看见这条短信打给我 -艾米 你在哪 我们得尽快谈谈 -斯宾塞 有麻烦 -艾瑞亚 乔丹也不接电话 你在哪 -艾瑞亚 告诉我们你还活着 -斯宾塞 现在这种时候消失可不好 汉娜 -斯宾塞 咖啡店见 -艾瑞亚 老天啊 汉娜 打给我们 -斯宾塞 紧急情况 莎拉是个间谍 -艾米丽 | |
[12:05] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[12:08] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[12:16] | Hey, did you order breakfast? | 你点早餐了吗 |
[12:18] | Someone left this tray outside. | 有人把托盘放在门外了 |
[12:20] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[12:21] | Went down stairs to make some calls | 下楼打了几个电话 |
[12:23] | and use the Wifi without waking you. | 用了会儿无线 怕吵醒你 |
[12:25] | Sorry, I should’ve left a note. | 对不起 我应该留张便签给你的 |
[12:27] | Well, don’t do that, don’t leave | 别这样了 |
[12:28] | without telling me where you’re going. | 别再这样不告诉我你去哪儿就离开我 |
[12:30] | Hanna, are you okay? | 汉娜 你还好吗 |
[12:31] | Yes, I’m fine, we just… we have to go. | 我还好 我们得… 我们得走了 |
[12:35] | Where would we be going?’ | 去哪儿 |
[12:36] | Back to Rosewood. | 回玫瑰镇 |
[12:38] | Okay, I-I’ll call the driver we’ll get out of here. | 好 我给司机打电话接我们走 |
[12:41] | Have some breakfast. | 吃点早餐吧 |
[12:43] | I didn’t order any. | 我没点啊 |
[12:45] | Oh, it’s must be on the house then. | 那应该就是免费的 |
[13:08] | ‘When did it start again?’ | 什么时候再次开始的 |
[13:10] | After Charlotte’s funeral. | 夏洛蒂的葬礼之后 |
[13:12] | After Sara came back. | 莎拉回来之后 |
[13:15] | Look, Ali, whoever this person is.. | 艾莉 不管这人是谁 |
[13:19] | …They think we know who killed your sister. | 他们觉得我们知道谁杀了你姐姐 |
[13:22] | Do you have any idea who could have done it? | 你知道可能是谁干的吗 |
[13:26] | I know that Charlotte hurt a lot of people but.. | 我知道夏洛蒂伤害了很多人 但是 |
[13:29] | …for someone to kill her.. | 杀她… |
[13:30] | No, Ali, whoever’s threatening us now, wh.. | 艾莉 不管威胁我们的人是谁 |
[13:34] | Whoever’s stealing Emily’s eggs | 不管是谁偷了艾米丽的卵子 |
[13:36] | and sending us pictures of golf clubs | 还给我们发高尔夫球杆的照片 |
[13:38] | that person didn’t kill Charlotte. | 那人没有杀夏洛蒂 |
[13:39] | They want revenge for what happened to her. | 他们想为她复仇 |
[13:42] | What golf club? | 什么高尔夫球杆 |
[13:44] | The murder weapon was a golf club. | 凶器是高尔夫球杆 |
[13:46] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[13:48] | What detective Tanner described was a hollow piece of metal | 坦纳警探描述的是一个空心金属 |
[13:50] | cut with a rectangle at the end. | 末端是矩形的 |
[13:54] | Are we getting punked? | 有人在整我们吗 |
[13:55] | The picture, the golf club. | 照片 高尔夫球杆 |
[13:57] | Maybe this is some kinda of joke? | 也许这是在开玩笑 |
[13:59] | I don’t think it could be a joke. | 我觉得不是玩笑 |
[14:00] | I mean, Sara doesn’t have any sense of humor left. | 莎拉丝毫没有幽默感 |
[14:03] | Guys…Have either of you | 你们有没有听过 |
[14:05] | heard of a restaurant called the Two Crows? | 一家叫作”双鸦”的餐厅 |
[14:10] | But you are in touch with them? | 但是你跟他们接触过 |
[14:14] | Yeah, it’s a one way communication. | 单向交流吧 |
[14:18] | The point is our boss is excited | 重点是我们老板很激动 |
[14:21] | and it would be a good thing for us to keep her that way. | 希望能够让她保持这个劲头 |
[14:24] | Has he sent you more pages? | 他有给你发更多吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:29] | Can I see them? | 能给我看看吗 |
[14:30] | I thought if I came here I could read them | 我觉得如果我来这里看 |
[14:32] | without you having to put them on the internet. | 你就不用发到网上了 |
[14:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 好 |
[14:38] | – I’ll show you the pages. – Great. | -我给你看 -好 |
[14:40] | Julian had some notes about Tom. | 朱莉安说了一些关于汤姆的话 |
[14:42] | I wanted to head off any problems. | 我只是想预防问题 |
[14:44] | What kind of notes? | 什么话 |
[14:46] | I was just actually looking forward to it. | 其实我非常期待 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry, Em. | 我表示遗憾 艾米 |
[14:50] | I know you weren’t gonna keep them anyway | 我知道你本就不打算留着 |
[14:52] | but I’m still sorry. | 但我还是表示遗憾 |
[14:54] | I keep thinking about all those other women and couples. | 我一直在想其他女人和夫妻 |
[14:58] | You know, someone would do that just to steal my eggs. | 居然会为了偷我的卵子做这种事 |
[15:01] | Well, first off, I think that you should stay here. | 首先 我觉得你应该留在这里 |
[15:04] | You have enough to deal with with having to.. | 你已经有很多事要处理了 |
[15:06] | …keep up the shields with your mother. | 要帮你妈妈支撑下去 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I think, that’s an excellent idea. | 这个主意很不错 |
[15:19] | When I was driving back into town, I.. | 我开车回来的路上 |
[15:22] | …past that “Welcome to Rosewood” sign | 经过了”欢迎来到玫瑰镇”的标志 |
[15:23] | and I kept thinking.. | 我一直在想 |
[15:26] | …Why did we come back and why can’t we stay away from here? | 为什么我们要回来 为什么不能远离这里 |
[15:29] | What does this creep want from us? | 这个变态到底想干什么 |
[15:31] | They want us to lead them to the Charlotte’s killer. | 他们想让我们带他们找到杀死夏洛蒂的凶手 |
[15:34] | Why us? | 为什么选我们 |
[15:35] | Because we wanted Charlotte dead. | 因为我们希望夏洛蒂死 |
[15:39] | I mean, think about it. | 你想啊 |
[15:41] | All the people who could’ve killed Charlotte | 那些可能杀死了夏洛蒂的人 |
[15:44] | they might have done it because they thought | 可能是因为觉得我们希望她死 |
[15:45] | that’s what we wanted. | 所以才动的手 |
[15:48] | What kind of nut would think that? | 什么样的疯子会这么想 |
[15:51] | The kind who would hold my eggs for ransom. | 拿着我的卵子要赎金的疯子 |
[15:54] | And destroy a freezer full of potential babies | 不惜毁掉一冰箱可能成为宝宝的生命 |
[15:56] | just to get them. | 只为了一己私利 |
[16:16] | Hello, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[16:22] | What happens if I just ask you something straight out? | 我能不能问一句特别直接的话 |
[16:26] | Try it and see. | 说来听听 |
[16:28] | Did you tell Yvonne to leave her phone at lunch? | 是你让伊冯在午餐时落下手机的吗 |
[16:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:33] | To prove to her that she shouldn’t trust me. | 为了让她知道她不该信任我 |
[16:36] | That’s what I told her. | 我也是这么说的 |
[16:39] | Yeah, but then you never told her that I took it. | 但是你没告诉她是我拿的 |
[16:42] | No. | 没有 |
[16:44] | Because that’s not really why you set it up. | 因为你的目的并不在此 |
[16:46] | You wanted me to have it, you wanted me to find something. | 你要我拿到它 要我发现什么东西 |
[16:50] | That sounds very elaborate. | 还真是费尽心思 |
[16:53] | Yes, but this way it wouldn’t look | 对 但这样的话 |
[16:55] | Like you’re passing me campaign information? | 好像你想透露给我一些竞选信息 |
[16:57] | You could have plausible deniability | 如果不是我真的发现了什么 |
[16:58] | if I ever actually found something. | 你本可以合理地否认这一切 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry.. | 斯宾塞 |
[17:04] | …about your mother, Spencer. | 我为你的母亲感到抱歉 |
[17:06] | I’m praying that she’ll be alright. | 我祈祷她一切都好 |
[17:08] | Why did you go through all this trouble? | 你为什么要趟这趟浑水 |
[17:10] | Because it’s wrong.. | 因为这一切都是错的 |
[17:12] | …What they wanna do. | 他们要做的事情是错的 |
[17:14] | The campaign’s gonna leak the report. | 竞选团队会泄露这份报告 |
[17:17] | It’ll look like your mother is unworthy of the public trust. | 让你母亲看起来不值得公众的信任 |
[17:21] | Does Yvonne know? | 伊万知道吗 |
[17:23] | I’m sure she doesn’t. | 我很确定她不知道 |
[17:25] | I doubt her mother knows. | 但我怀疑她母亲知道了 |
[17:26] | Plausible deniability. | 她的推诿太假了 |
[17:27] | Right. | 也对 |
[17:33] | Oh, my god, Spence, are you.. | 我的天哪 斯宾塞 你难道 |
[17:36] | You didn’t know your mother was sick? | 你难道不知道你母亲生病了吗 |
[17:41] | I’m so sorry, I-I thought that you must– | 对不起 我还以为你一定 |
[17:42] | Thank you, Mona. | 谢谢你 梦娜 |
[17:50] | What the clinic tell about the accident? | 诊所对于昨晚的事故怎么说 |
[17:52] | – Mechanical failure. – She believes that? | -他们说是机器故障 -她相信吗 |
[17:56] | What do you mean does she believe it? | 你说这话是什么意思 |
[17:58] | Well, the way we rushed back here, I wondered if.. | 刚才我们赶来的时候 我在想 |
[18:00] | …maybe she thought it was more than that. | 或许她觉得不仅仅是机器故障这么简单 |
[18:02] | Because she’s a woman pumped with hormones? | 因为她是一个摄入太多荷尔蒙的女人吗 |
[18:04] | Because of the things she’s been through | 是因为她和你以及你朋友 |
[18:05] | with you and your friends in the past. | 过去经历的那些事 |
[18:07] | Okay, so she’s not hormonal | 所以你的意思是 |
[18:09] | She’s paranoid, is that what you mean? | 她并不是荷尔蒙过多 而是有妄想症吗 |
[18:12] | I don’t think I’m not doing very well in this conversation. | 我觉得我没法好好进行这场谈话了 |
[18:14] | You started it. | 是你先开始的 |
[18:16] | Because I’m worried about you. | 那是因为我担心你 |
[18:18] | Look, I’ve had a rough couple of days, okay? | 我最近一直很不顺 好吗 |
[18:20] | Hanna, I’ve never seen you wound so tight. | 汉娜 我从没见过你神经如此紧绷 |
[18:21] | I buried someone who made my life hell for years. | 我把那个曾将我推入地狱的人深藏多年 |
[18:25] | I’m now being questioned in her murder. | 而我现在还要接受关于她谋杀的盘问 |
[18:27] | I lost my job– | 我还丢了工作 |
[18:27] | Bad things happen all the time. | 人生不如意十之八九 |
[18:29] | Conspiracies are harder to come by. | 阴谋却很少会降临在人们头上 |
[18:33] | Someone tried to hurt you. | 有人试图要伤害你 |
[18:35] | And they went to amazingly complex lengths to do that. | 所以他们要千方百计得逞 |
[18:38] | That person is dead. | 可是那个人已经死了 |
[18:40] | If you keep looking for things in the shadows I guarantee you | 所以如果你非要不停在黑暗中寻找 |
[18:43] | you’re gonna start seeing them. | 我可以保证 你会看到黑暗的 |
[18:46] | Come back to New York with me. | 和我回到纽约去吧 |
[18:50] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[18:51] | Emily needs me. | 艾米丽需要我 |
[18:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:55] | What does Hanna need? | 那汉娜需要什么呢 |
[19:25] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:28] | What’s that Doctorow quote? | 多克特罗说过什么来着 |
[19:31] | Good writing doesn’t tell you it’s raining, | 好的文字不会告诉你现在下雨了 |
[19:34] | it lets you feel what it’s like to be rained upon. | 而是让你感觉雨滴落在身上 |
[19:38] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 是的 写得很美 |
[19:45] | You said that Julian had notes. | 你之前说朱莉安有做一些批注 |
[19:47] | Well, nothing that can’t be addressed. | 没什么好说的 |
[19:49] | Sometimes there’s a shift in language. | 无非是一些表达方面的改动 |
[19:52] | Conflicting voices. | 不同的声音总是存在 |
[19:55] | You’re former teacher’s a terrific writer. | 你的高中老师真是个厉害的作家 |
[19:58] | Gives me a rush reading his stuff in manuscript. | 读他的手稿会怦然心动 |
[20:03] | Same sort of rush I get when I read your writing. | 有点像读你的手稿时的心情 |
[20:08] | Well, he was my teacher. | 那是因为他曾是我老师 |
[20:11] | You wrote this. | 这是你写的 |
[20:13] | Not all of it, but big parts of it. | 不是所有 但是是很大一部分 |
[20:18] | I-I might have cleaned up the syntax. | 我可能改动了一些语法 |
[20:21] | You put in the man with the straw hat. | 你在里面写到一个戴草帽的男子 |
[20:24] | The one we saw at Logan. | 是我们在洛根见到的那个男人 |
[20:27] | – God, you were with me. – Mm-hmm. | -天哪 你当时和我在一起 -是的 |
[20:30] | I got a funny feeling after I read the second chapter. | 当我读完第二章我觉得有点意思 |
[20:34] | I thought I’d better take a look. | 于是我想不妨亲自来看看 |
[20:36] | This is even more you. | 这本手稿更像你的风格 |
[20:48] | Is Ezra Fitz here in rosewood? | 以斯拉·费兹在玫瑰镇上吗 |
[20:49] | Maybe a little incapacitated? | 是不是行动略不便 |
[20:51] | No. He’s not here. | 不 他不在镇上 |
[20:55] | Does he know what you’re doing? | 他知道你做了什么吗 |
[20:57] | And what, exactly, do you think you’re doing? | 还有 你究竟知不知道你在做什么 |
[21:04] | Do you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[21:06] | I think it’s the truth. | 我觉得这是真的 |
[21:09] | It might be the truth, but do you believe Mona? | 有可能是真的 但你相信梦娜吗 |
[21:12] | Do you believe why she did this? | 你相信她这么做的动机吗 |
[21:14] | I don’t think anybody knows why Mona does anything, | 我觉得没人会知道梦娜做事的动机 |
[21:16] | including mona. | 包括她自己 |
[21:18] | But there’s the file, that’s the reality. | 但是这份文件真实地摆在那里 |
[21:21] | What did your mom say? | 你妈妈说什么了 |
[21:25] | I don’t know, I couldn’t…I couldn’t even talk to her. | 我不知道 我甚至不敢告诉她 |
[21:28] | Look, you are already in the Phillips’ computer. | 听着 你已经侵入了菲利普的电脑 |
[21:31] | Can’t you just corrupt the file? Can you erase the report? | 你不能销毁文件吗 删除这份报告 |
[21:35] | They can’t say anything because they shouldn’t | 他们没法妄加评论因为他们 |
[21:36] | have it in the first place. | 一开始就不应该有证据 |
[21:38] | Spencer, right now, I’m a fly on the wall. | 斯宾塞 我现在处境很危险 |
[21:40] | The minute that I do anything, like, delete a file, | 一旦我有所行动 比如删除个文件 |
[21:43] | red lights go off everywhere. | 就会引发各种警报 |
[21:45] | I am breaking the law just by being in there. | 我只是进去都算违法 |
[21:54] | You know what she has to do, right? | 你知道她该做什么 对吗 |
[21:56] | Your mom has to go public with this. | 你妈妈必须把这件事公之于众 |
[21:59] | She has to get in front of the story before | 她必须在其他人泄露之前 |
[22:01] | the other side leaks it. | 站在大家面前讲清楚 |
[22:05] | It’s her secret, not mine. | 这是她的秘密 不是我的 |
[22:07] | Well, one way or another, | 不管怎样 |
[22:09] | it’s not gonna be a secret much longer. | 这个秘密不会维持很久的 |
[22:21] | 能见一面吗 我请客 -汉娜 | |
[22:27] | I never intended to actually start writing it. | 我从没想过真的开始写 |
[22:29] | I just wanted to keep Julian interested. | 我只是想让朱莉安保持兴趣 |
[22:33] | Well, you did that. | 你做到了 |
[22:36] | Is Ezra gonna be in big trouble over this? | 以斯拉会因此有什么大麻烦吗 |
[22:38] | How come you’re not asking if you’re gonna be in trouble? | 你怎么不问问你自己会不会有麻烦 |
[22:41] | Well, I just took that for granted. | 我只是沾了他的光 |
[22:45] | There’s a fine line between trouble and high adventure. | 很难分清有麻烦和高风险 |
[22:52] | I think you should finish the chapter. | 我认为你应该继续写 |
[22:54] | If he’s not back by then, we’ll figure something out. | 如果他到时候没回来 我们再想办法 |
[22:57] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[22:58] | I think you’re right, he’ll probably be back. | 我想你说的对 他可能会回来 |
[23:01] | But when he does, you’ll have to explain | 但是等他真的回来了 你再给他解释 |
[23:02] | all this creative writing you’ve been doing and why. | 你这段时间的创新写作 还有为什么帮他写 |
[23:05] | How do you think he’s gonna feel about that? | 你觉得他会怎么想 |
[23:10] | I poked the bear and the bear stole Emily’s eggs. | 我惹了大坏蛋结果他偷了艾米丽的卵子 |
[23:13] | We poked the bear together. | 我们一起惹的大坏蛋 |
[23:16] | So, it is our fault. | 所以 是我们的错啊 |
[23:17] | What happened to Emily? | 艾米丽怎么了 |
[23:19] | No. Bullies don’t need an excuse. | 坏蛋不需要理由 |
[23:23] | They’re just bullies. | 坏蛋就是坏蛋 |
[23:25] | I bet that A was planning this as soon as they found | 我打赌A自从知道艾米丽想干什么之后 |
[23:26] | out what Emily was up to. | 就开始计划这一切 |
[23:28] | You said “A.” | 你说”A” |
[23:30] | I mean, what do you want me to call it, Waldo? | 不然你让我怎么称呼它 沃尔多 |
[23:32] | It’s not “A.” I mean, it’s not the same person. | 不是A 我是说 不是同一个人 |
[23:36] | It’s just a letter, a symbol. | 只是一个字母 一个代号 |
[23:38] | You know, it’s like an algebra problem. | 你知道的 就像是解代数题 |
[23:41] | Solve this equation for A. | 解方程 求A的值 |
[23:43] | Yeah. I can’t tell you how much algebra comes up | 是啊 你不知道有多少字母 |
[23:46] | in my everyday life. | 出现在我的日常生活中 |
[23:48] | It’s not the same person, but they want the same thing. | 不是同一个人 但他们的目标一致 |
[23:51] | They wanna make you miserable. | 他们想让你痛苦 |
[23:54] | But this time, you are smarter | 但这次 你更聪明 |
[23:56] | and you’re stronger. | 你更强大 |
[23:58] | And you know that you can beat this | 而你知道你会战胜它 |
[24:00] | because you’ve done it before. | 因为你们已经做到过一次 |
[24:08] | When did you go all micro-brew? | 你什么时候开始喝全鲜酿啤酒了 |
[24:13] | Couple of years ago. Mostly because of Toby. | 几年前 主要是因为托比 |
[24:16] | We kept threatening to open a brewery. | 我们总是叫嚣着要开一家啤酒厂 |
[24:19] | Well, maybe you will. | 也许你会开成的 |
[24:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:23] | Things have changed though. | 可是现在情况变了 |
[24:24] | Personal dynamics are different. | 一个人的力量还是不够 |
[24:27] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[24:34] | If you have to go.. | 如果你要走… |
[24:37] | Yeah, actually | 确实… |
[24:38] | there are some things I need to take care of, so.. | 我有些事情要去处理 所以… |
[24:40] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s good. | 不不不 没事 |
[24:43] | Next time. | 下次约 |
[24:45] | Next time. | 下次 |
[25:01] | Who’s your friend? | 这位小朋友叫什么 |
[25:05] | Uh, this is Harvey. | 他叫哈维 |
[25:08] | He really likes your hors d’oeuvres. | 他很喜欢你的开胃菜 |
[25:10] | Well, he better, they cost enough. | 他最好喜欢 那很贵的 |
[25:14] | I don’t think Sybil likes me very much. | 我觉得西贝尔不怎么喜欢我 |
[25:17] | Who’s sybil? | 西贝尔是谁 |
[25:19] | Your new boss. | 你的新老板 |
[25:21] | Her name is Celeste. | 她叫西莱斯特 |
[25:24] | I called her sybil. | 我叫她西贝尔 |
[25:26] | Probably why she doesn’t like me. | 说不定就是因为这她不喜欢我 |
[25:29] | She looks like a Sybil, though. | 不过她看着就像叫西贝尔的 |
[25:32] | All the designers that you work for look like Sybils. | 所有你为之工作的设计师都像西贝尔 |
[25:36] | I can’t keep track. | 我读不懂他们 |
[25:40] | I thought that you wanted to come here. | 我以为你想来这里 |
[25:44] | I’ve been buried in work for three weeks. | 我已经埋头工作三周了 |
[25:47] | I wanted to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[25:49] | Then come back inside. | 那就进来吧 |
[26:00] | So.. | 所以… |
[26:02] | do you wanna go to the Hamptons next weekend? | 下周末你想去汉普顿吗 |
[26:04] | The Hamptons are just another part of Manhattan | 汉普顿只是曼哈顿的另一块地方 |
[26:07] | except it takes three hours to get there. | 去那里还要花三个小时 |
[26:12] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[26:15] | What do you want? | 你又想要什么 |
[26:18] | I want to be in a place where we don’t have to | 我想在一个我们不需要问对方 |
[26:19] | ask each other what we want. | 要什么的状态 |
[26:23] | I wanna go back to just…Sort of knowing | 我想回到 至少知道 |
[26:27] | what the other person wanted. | 另一个人想要什么的状态 |
[26:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | Where was that place exactly? | 那是个什么样的状态来着 |
[26:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, the mind behind the collection. | 女士们先生们 本系列的设计师 |
[26:42] | It’s fine. Go ahead. | 没关系 去吧 |
[26:44] | I got stuff I need to finish, anyway. | 反正我也还有事要做 |
[26:47] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. Sure. | -你确定 -对 我确定 |
[26:50] | Will I see you at the apartment? | 我们在公寓见吗 |
[26:52] | Where else would I go? | 我还能去哪 |
[26:59] | Don’t turn into a Sybil. | 不要变成另一个西比尔 |
[27:19] | You can drink coffee this late and it won’t keep you awake? | 你这么晚了喝咖啡不会睡不着吗 |
[27:25] | It’s tea. | 这是茶 |
[27:27] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[27:31] | I wanna thank you and the others | 我想感谢你们 |
[27:32] | for staying in town, helping with the investigation. | 留在镇上 帮助调查 |
[27:35] | We didn’t have much choice. | 我们也没有其他选择 |
[27:37] | I know you’ve all got your own lives, things to do | 我知道你们都有自己的生活 有事要做 |
[27:41] | and staying in Rosewood has got to be a sacrifice. | 留在玫瑰镇绝对算是一种牺牲了 |
[27:44] | It certainly is for me. | 反正对我来说肯定是的 |
[27:46] | It’s not like we’re strangers here. | 我们对这里也不算陌生了 |
[27:49] | No, it’s not. | 对 不陌生 |
[27:50] | So, what do you think of the old town? | 那么 你觉得家乡怎么样 |
[27:52] | Has it changed much? | 变化大吗 |
[27:54] | In some ways, yes. In other ways, not so much. | 某些方面变了 有些方面也没怎么变 |
[27:57] | I’ll tell you one way it’s different. | 我来告诉你一个变了的地方 |
[28:00] | What happened to Charlotte Dilaurentis | 发生在夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯身上的事 |
[28:02] | that is the first homicide we have had here in five years. | 是我们这里五年来的第一起凶杀案 |
[28:06] | All that time you and your friends weren’t here, | 你和你朋友离开的这么长时间里 |
[28:08] | no murders. | 从来没有过 |
[28:10] | But when everybody gets together.. | 但是当你们聚到一起… |
[28:14] | …I just think that’s a very interesting statistic, | 我只是觉得这个概率很有趣 |
[28:17] | don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[28:18] | I don’t know about statistics. | 我不懂什么概率 |
[28:20] | I just know that Alison deserves some answers. | 我只知道艾莉森应该得到一些答案 |
[28:23] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你这么觉得 |
[28:25] | So, if I have to take steps to keep all interested parties | 那么 如果我需要采取一些手段确保 |
[28:28] | here in Rosewood till this is resolved, | 有关方面在破案前都留在玫瑰镇 |
[28:32] | I know you’ll understand. | 我相信你能理解的 |
[28:37] | Don’t let your tea get cold. | 茶凉了就不好了 |
[29:13] | Going down? | 下楼吗 |
[29:17] | I have a message for you and all of those little Monas | 我来告诉你和你脑袋里的 |
[29:20] | running around inside your head. | 各种小心思 |
[29:24] | If I find out that you’re messing with Spencer in any way, | 如果我发现你以任何形式给斯宾塞找麻烦 |
[29:26] | shape or form, I will personally take you apart. | 任何形式 我会亲手毁了你 |
[29:35] | Just out of curiosity… | 纯属好奇 |
[29:37] | who kisses better, Hanna, Spencer or me? | 谁的吻技更好 汉娜 斯宾塞 还是我 |
[29:48] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[29:57] | And…I turned around and it was just charlotte and me. | 然后 我一转身就只剩我跟夏洛蒂了 |
[30:03] | My dad didn’t want anything to do with us. | 我爸根本不想管我们 |
[30:06] | Jason was at the Carissimi Group. | 杰森当时在卡里西米集团 |
[30:10] | We were alone.. | 我们很孤单 |
[30:13] | …Until Elliott started taking care of Charlotte. | 直到艾略特开始照顾夏洛蒂 |
[30:16] | Dr. Rollins saved Charlotte’s soul.. | 罗林斯医生拯救了夏洛蒂的灵魂 |
[30:20] | …And you fell in love with him. | 而你爱上了他 |
[30:25] | At first, I thought it was gratitude.. | 刚开始 我还以为那是感激之情 |
[30:28] | …But it wasn’t. | 但那其实不是 |
[30:30] | And then I realized it was mutual. | 然后我意识到我们的感觉是互相的 |
[30:34] | And it was also inappropriate | 而那也是不合适的 |
[30:36] | because he was your sister’s doctor. | 因为他是你姐姐的医生 |
[30:42] | In one way charlotte and I are alike. | 我跟夏洛蒂在某方面很像 |
[30:45] | We put a lot of energy | 我们花了很大力气 |
[30:47] | into being people no one could love. | 做一个没有人能爱的人 |
[30:50] | Like we were trying to prove something. | 就像是我们在试着证明什么 |
[30:52] | And then someone looks at you.. | 然后有个人看着你 |
[30:55] | ..And sees you, and it’s alright. | 认可你的存在 于是一切都值得了 |
[31:01] | I don’t wanna keep it a secret anymore. | 我不想再隐瞒下去了 |
[31:06] | I’m tired of secrets. | 我受够了秘密 |
[31:10] | Ali.. | 艾莉 |
[31:13] | …There’s no time. | 没有时间了 |
[31:16] | – It’s late, I’m sorry. – No, no! | -这么晚了 不好意思 -不 不 |
[31:20] | I mean there’s never enough time. | 我是说时间永远都不够 |
[31:45] | Hi. Yes, Gil. | 你好 是我 吉尔 |
[31:49] | Uh, I’m here. Give me the numbers. | 我在 告诉我数据 |
[31:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:56] | Yeah, that could’ve been better. | 对 应该可以更好的 |
[32:00] | Uh-huh? What does it look like county-by-county? | 是吗 各个县的情况怎么样 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:05] | When am I doing Drive Time Scranton? | 我什么时候做《斯克兰顿高峰期》 |
[32:10] | Who is driving in Scranton at 5 A.M.? | 谁会早上五点在斯克兰顿开车 |
[32:14] | No, just, uh, give me a call ten minutes before. | 不 提前十分钟给我打电话吧 |
[32:17] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[32:23] | The numbers haven’t moved in a week. | 数字一周没变过了 |
[32:27] | I swear it’s gonna come down to the 15 remaining | 我肯定最后会取决于剩下的15个 |
[32:29] | undecided voters. | 尚未决定的选民 |
[32:32] | Well, I will hunt them down for you | 我会挨个地帮你 |
[32:34] | one at a time. | 找到他们 |
[32:35] | Will you take them to the polling place? | 你能把他们带到选举点吗 |
[32:37] | I will carry them on my back if necessary. | 有必要的话我会背他们过去 |
[32:48] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:51] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[32:52] | Don’t be. We’re gonna win this thing. | 别担心 我们会赢的 |
[32:56] | I know. I’m not worried about the election. | 我知道 我担心的不是选举 |
[32:58] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心的是你 |
[33:00] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[33:02] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[33:06] | – You know what I wish? – What do you wish? | -你知道我希望什么吗 -什么 |
[33:09] | I wish I would have done this 20 years ago. | 我希望20年前我就做了这事 |
[33:11] | Ten even. | 甚至十年前也好 |
[33:15] | All that time I wasted suing people.. | 我浪费了那么多时间起诉别人 |
[33:18] | getting property easements.. | 获取财产地役权 |
[33:24] | Well, you’re doing it now. | 你现在在做了 |
[33:25] | Yes, I am doing it right now. | 嗯 我现在在做了 |
[33:28] | And you’re gonna win. | 并且你会获胜的 |
[33:30] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我会的 |
[33:35] | And now you need to go to sleep. | 现在你需要睡一觉 |
[33:36] | Well, pretty soon. | 马上就睡 |
[33:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:41] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:46] | Oh, honey, uh, Gil wants the | 亲爱的 吉尔想要 |
[33:48] | the flight number off of Melissa’s bag. | 梅丽莎包里的航班号 |
[33:51] | – It’s in the barn. – Okay, goodnight. | -在谷仓里 -好的 晚安 |
[33:55] | I should have you that I was gonna talk to Spencer. | 我本该告诉你我要和斯宾塞说的 |
[33:59] | I was just afraid that you would try and stop me. | 我只是怕你会阻止我 |
[34:03] | How did it feel, telling her about us? | 告诉她我们的事感觉怎样 |
[34:07] | It helped. | 有所帮助 |
[34:09] | Helped? | 帮助 |
[34:11] | It helped me make up my mind about us. | 帮助我对我们下定了决心 |
[34:18] | Things are moving very quickly. | 事情变化很快 |
[34:21] | I think there’s an argument to be made | 我觉得要不要保持现状 |
[34:23] | for keeping it the way it is. | 还有待论证 |
[34:25] | For now. | 目前是这样 |
[34:27] | I guess we could do that. | 我想我们可以 |
[34:31] | But then we’re gonna be having this conversation in.. | 但是一个月后我们还是要 |
[34:34] | a month.. | 谈一谈 |
[34:36] | or a year. | 也可能是一年 |
[34:38] | And I don’t think I can take that. | 我想我无法接受 |
[34:39] | I know it’s been difficult, but.. | 我知道这很难 但是 |
[34:42] | I wanna protect you. | 我想保护你 |
[34:44] | You don’t have to protect me from rumors. | 你不需要保护我免受谣言骚扰 |
[34:47] | They can’t hurt me. | 那些伤害不了我 |
[34:49] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[34:50] | But if you’re afraid for yourself… | 但是如果你担心你自己 |
[34:52] | Well, that’s.. | 那就 |
[34:54] | that’s something else. | 那就是另一回事了 |
[34:56] | What do you want, Alison? | 你想怎样 艾莉森 |
[35:00] | I want something very complicated. | 我想要的很复杂 |
[35:05] | I want you to take me to a movie. | 我想你带我去看电影 |
[35:09] | I want you to hold my hand in a restaurant. | 我想你在餐馆牵着我的手 |
[35:23] | We should’ve waited for Spencer. | 我们应该等等斯宾塞 |
[35:25] | No, we have to get there before Sara has a chance | 不 我们得赶在莎拉从迷你酒吧 |
[35:27] | to take Emily’s eggs out of the mini-bar. | 拿走艾米莉的卵子之前 |
[35:29] | I don’t think she shoved them in there | 我觉得她没有把它们和那些7美元的橙汁 |
[35:31] | with those $7 orange juice. | 一起放在那儿 |
[35:33] | God, my mom thought she got rid of all the Radley ghosts. | 天哪 我妈妈觉得她摆脱了那些拉德里鬼魂 |
[35:35] | Wait till she finds out about this. | 等她发现这个 |
[35:36] | She’ll be down here with a jackhammer. | 她会带着手提钻过来的 |
[35:39] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[35:42] | Do you think that’s Sara? | 你觉得是莎拉吗 |
[35:44] | Maybe she needs a hand. | 或许她需要帮助 |
[36:05] | I want to see for myself. | 我想自己去看看 |
[36:07] | And I thought maybe there was an old freezer or something down there. | 我以为那边可能有个旧冰箱之类的东西 |
[36:10] | There’s nothing. No electricity, no nothing. | 什么都没有 没有电 什么也没有 |
[36:14] | Why didn’t you tell us? We could’ve gone with you. | 为什么不告诉我们 我们可以和你一起去 |
[36:17] | I wanted to go alone, in case I found them. | 我想一个人去 以防我发现了他们 |
[36:20] | The desk clerk said nobody’s seen Sara Harvey | 接待员说自从昨晚莎拉·哈维离开酒店后 |
[36:22] | since she left the hotel last night. | 就没人见过她 |
[36:24] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[36:25] | I don’t know, probably in some other hole somewhere. | 我不知道 也许在别的某个洞里 |
[36:28] | I’m sorry about grabbing your boob, Em. | 抱歉我抓了你的胸 艾米 |
[36:30] | Don’t worry about it. I just have to face it. | 没关系 我总得面对 |
[36:33] | One way or another, my eggs are gone. | 不管怎样 我的卵子已经不见了 |
[36:35] | Look, Emily, you have the money. | 艾米莉 你有钱 |
[36:37] | Use it. Finish school. | 用这笔钱 完成学业 |
[36:39] | That’s what you wanted. | 那才是你想要的 |
[36:40] | That’s why you put yourself through this. | 所以你才经受了这一切 |
[36:42] | Yeah, Hanan’s right. | 嗯 汉娜说得对 |
[36:43] | What happened was terrible | 发生这种事是很糟糕 |
[36:45] | but you’re not responsible. | 但并不是你的责任 |
[36:49] | Bullies don’t need excuses. | 恶霸欺负人不需要理由 |
[36:51] | You can always donate them again. | 你还可以再次捐献 |
[36:53] | Just remember to keep some for yourself. | 记得留点给自己就行了 |
[36:55] | Yeah, I just wanna be with someone when that happens. | 我只是想有孩子的时候身边有个人 |
[36:57] | And so far my relationships have all been challenging. | 但目前为止我的恋情都很有挑战性 |
[37:01] | Well, you will have kids, | 你会有孩子的 |
[37:03] | you will have kids, Spencer will have kids, | 你也会有 斯宾塞会有 |
[37:05] | I will have kids, and we will all have beautiful babies. | 我也会有 我们都会有漂亮的孩子的 |
[37:09] | – More visualizations? – Absolutely. | -还能更加形象化吗 -当然 |
[37:11] | Just wait till you see what I’ve planned for our playdates. | 你们就等着看我计划的玩耍约会吧 |
[37:27] | You know I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[37:30] | …maybe the other side won’t use it. | 或许对方不会用 |
[37:32] | Maybe they’ll have an attack of conscience | 或许他们会突然良心发现 |
[37:36] | and, uh, take the high road. | 心胸宽广 放我们一马 |
[37:39] | Well, there’s never any traffic up there. | 世上哪有心胸宽广的人 |
[37:45] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈如何了 |
[37:46] | She’s tired. | 她很累 |
[37:48] | But she’s happy. | 但是很高兴 |
[37:51] | She’s really happy. | 她真的很高兴 |
[37:56] | And how about you? | 你呢 |
[38:00] | You need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[38:08] | I need you to go get a glass | 我需要你去拿个酒杯来 |
[38:10] | ’cause your girlfriend’s drinking all by herself | 因为你女朋友在一个人喝酒 |
[38:12] | and it’s real sad. | 真的很悲惨 |
[38:14] | That I can do. | 没问题 |
[38:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:48] | No, I…should be honored | 不 我应该感到荣幸 |
[38:50] | that you thought I would kill someone for you. | 你竟然会以为我会为你杀人 |
[38:52] | Ezra, I was afraid. Alright? | 以斯拉 我当时很害怕 知道吗 |
[38:55] | I-I felt all of this just starting over again. | 我感觉一切又重新开始了 |
[38:57] | It was terrible. | 真的很糟糕 |
[39:01] | Look, the night Charlotte was killed | 夏洛蒂被杀的那晚 |
[39:03] | after I left you, I.. | 我离开你之后… |
[39:06] | …I wanted to tell you where I went | 我本来想告诉你我去了哪里的 |
[39:07] | but I was asked not to. | 但是他们不让我说 |
[39:10] | – By who? – By your dad. | -谁 -你爸爸 |
[39:12] | And your mom. | 还有你妈妈 |
[39:15] | I saw them in town.. | 我看到他们在镇上 |
[39:17] | …and they… didn’t want you to know | 他们…不想让你知道 |
[39:20] | that they were getting close to getting back together | 他们又走近了 想复合 |
[39:22] | so they asked me not to tell you. | 所以他们让我不要告诉你 |
[39:23] | And it all seemed very innocent at the time. | 当时我觉得根本没什么 |
[39:26] | So I…went to the house of pies | 所以我就去了馅饼店 |
[39:28] | and I ended up having a three-hour conversation | 最后跟一个叫厄尔的卡车司机 |
[39:31] | about politics with a trucker named Earl | 聊了三个小时的政治 |
[39:33] | and then I went home afterwards. | 然后我就回家了 |
[39:34] | Why did you not tell me all of this when we showed up here | 我们当时跟一群绿林好汉一样来这里 |
[39:37] | like a bunch of vigilantes accusing you of murder? | 指控你谋杀的时候 你为什么不告诉我 |
[39:39] | Because I was so angry at you. | 因为当时我很生你的气 |
[39:42] | I just got in the car and drove away. | 我就直接开车走了 |
[39:45] | And I was about 20 miles outside of town | 等我出镇20英里 |
[39:48] | when…I started to think about all the lies | 我才开始想到我跟你说的 |
[39:50] | that I’ve told you. | 那些谎话 |
[39:53] | Everything that I’ve talked you into, | 我劝你做的一切 |
[39:54] | everything that I’ve talked myself into | 我说服自己所做的一切 |
[39:56] | and it was always for a good cause. | 本身目的都是好的 |
[39:59] | Of course, you thought I would do it. | 你当然会以为我是凶手 |
[40:03] | I made sure of that myself. | 这都怪我自己 |
[40:06] | So I.. | 所以我… |
[40:08] | What I’m trying to say is that I.. | 我想说的是… |
[40:10] | …I’m the one that should say sorry. | 应该道歉的人是我 |
[40:17] | My parents are getting remarried? | 我父母要复婚吗 |
[40:21] | Well, I guess it was worth keeping that secret. | 看来这个还是值得保密的 |
[40:31] | Ezra, where were you? | 以斯拉 你去了哪里 |
[40:34] | Albany. | 奥尔巴尼 |
[40:35] | Albany? | 奥尔巴尼 |
[40:37] | The state university there. | 州立大学在那里 |
[40:39] | Buddy in the English Department | 那里英语学院有我的哥们 |
[40:40] | and he let me crash. | 他让我借宿了 |
[40:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:47] | The new book. | 新书 |
[40:49] | The next three chapters. | 下面三章 |
[40:51] | I would like you to read it | 我想让你先看看 |
[40:53] | before I send it to the publisher. | 然后再给出版商 |
[41:03] | Alright. | 好了 |
[41:05] | – We should go to bed. – Yeah. | -我们该睡觉了 -对 |
[41:07] | Oh. No, one more thing. | 不行 还有一件事 |
[41:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:19] | Melissa’s suitcase is broken. | 梅丽莎的行李箱坏了 |
[41:22] | And there’s a part missing that’s metal, hollow | 有一块金属中空 并且头上有 |
[41:25] | and cut with a rectangle on the end. | 方形切口的部分不见了 |