时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We found a hole in Sara’s closet | 我们在莎拉的衣橱里发现了个洞 |
[00:05] | In her room at the radley. | 在她拉德里的房间里 |
[00:06] | The night charlotte came home, the night she was murdered | 夏洛蒂回家 被人谋杀的那晚 |
[00:09] | someone used a landline from the two crows to call this house. | 有人用在双鸦餐厅的座机给这里打过电话 |
[00:12] | I’m so glad we finally told you. | 太好了 我们终于告诉了你 |
[00:13] | Now we don’t have to sneak around anymore. | 现在我们就不用这样偷偷摸摸的了 |
[00:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[00:17] | I buried someone who made my life hell for years. | 我把那个曾将我推入地狱的人深藏多年 |
[00:20] | I’m now being questioned in her murder. | 而我现在还要接受关于她谋杀的盘问 |
[00:21] | I lost my job. | 我还丢了工作 |
[00:22] | – Come back to new york with me. – I can’t. | -和我回到纽约去吧 -我做不到 |
[00:24] | Damian, I came to ask you if your article is fully about | 戴米安 我是来问你的论文是真的要写 |
[00:27] | millennials and politics or if you have another angle. | 千禧一代和政治 还是你有其他角度 |
[00:29] | The murder weapon was a golf club. | 凶器是高尔夫球杆 |
[00:31] | What detective tanner described was a hollow piece | 坦纳警探描述的是一个空心金属 |
[00:33] | Of metal cut with a rectangle at the end. | 末端是矩形的 |
[00:35] | I’ve been working with the data from Yvonne’s cell phone. | 我一直在研究伊冯手机里的数据 |
[00:37] | These are my mom’s medical records. How do they have these? | 这些是我妈的病历 他们怎么会有 |
[00:39] | You and I need to talk about Ezra Fitz. | 我们得谈谈以斯拉·费兹的事 |
[00:41] | Does he know what you’re doing? | 他知道你做了什么吗 |
[00:42] | You wrote this, big parts of it. | 这是你写的 很大一部分是 |
[00:45] | Melissa’s suitcase is broken | 梅丽莎的行李箱坏了 |
[00:47] | and there’s a part missing that’s metal, hollow | 有一块金属中空 并且头上有 |
[00:49] | and cut with a rectangle in the end. | 方形切口的部分不见了 |
[00:57] | Did she check out or get hurled out? | 她是退房了还是被赶出去了 |
[01:00] | This is what the inside of Sara Harvey’s head must look like. | 莎拉·哈维的脑子里一定也这么乌七八糟的 |
[01:03] | I would have made her lick the carpet before she left. | 她走之前我该让她把地毯都舔干净再走的 |
[01:06] | Okay, let’s show Ali the closet. | 行了 我们带艾莉去看衣橱吧 |
[01:10] | Urgh! Who leaves coleslaw in the middle of the floor? | 谁会把凉拌卷心菜放在地板中央啊 |
[01:13] | Hanna, closet. | 汉娜 先去衣橱 |
[01:16] | When you asked the front desk | 你问前台的时候 |
[01:17] | did they know why she left so fast? | 他们知道她为什么走得这么匆忙吗 |
[01:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:19] | She’s not racing off to a messies anonymous meeting. | 她又不是赶着去开什么乱七八糟的匿名互助会 |
[01:22] | – She knows we’re on to her. – It’s gone. | -她知道我们盯上她了 -没了 |
[01:23] | – There’s no hole. – What? That’s impossible. | -洞不见了 -什么 不可能 |
[01:25] | There’s not even a seam where the hole used to be. | 原来这里有个洞 现在连条缝都没了 |
[01:27] | Guys, maybe this wasn’t her room. | 也许这不是她的房间 |
[01:29] | Don’t. Stop cutting Sara any slack. | 别 别袒护莎拉了行吗 |
[01:31] | Hey, I don’t care how much she claimed to have loved | 我才不在乎她说自己有多爱夏洛蒂 |
[01:33] | Charlotte like a sister. This girl has two faces. | 把她当成亲姐姐 她可表里不一得很 |
[01:40] | – We should leave. – No. | -我们得走了 -不行 |
[01:42] | Look, guys, if my mom finds out that I used that key card– | 如果我妈发现我用了钥匙卡的话… |
[01:44] | We don’t have to introduce ourselves. | 我们又不用说自己是谁 |
[01:45] | We just have to walk out the door. | 就这么走出去不就行了 |
[01:50] | Emily, stop. | 艾米丽 停下 |
[01:51] | I’m not leaving until we can go back down there. | 除非我们能去到下面 否则我不会走的 |
[01:53] | Okay, she doesn’t even believe it exists! | 她都不信这里真的有个洞 |
[01:54] | I didn’t say that, I’m just trying to | 我没这么说 我只想弄清楚 |
[01:56] | understand why she would stalk you. | 她为什么会跟踪你 |
[01:57] | Because she thinks we had something | 因为她觉得 |
[01:58] | to do with Charlotte’s murder. | 我们跟夏洛蒂的死有关 |
[01:59] | – She thinks we know who did it! – Shh! | -她觉得我们知道谁是真凶 -闭嘴 |
[02:07] | Alright, let’s move. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[02:52] | Are you giving up? | 你放弃了吗 |
[02:53] | Nope, it’s done. | 没啊 都弄好了 |
[02:55] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[02:56] | The file was corrupted. | 文件已经损坏了 |
[02:58] | If they wanna leak your mom’s medical report | 如果他们想泄露你妈妈的病历 |
[02:59] | they’re gonna have to break into her doctor’s office again. | 他们就得再次闯入医生的办公室 |
[03:02] | And you’re sure that nobody in the Phillips’ camp | 你确定菲利普团队的人 |
[03:03] | could ever trace this back to you? | 没法查出来这是你做的吗 |
[03:04] | No way, I mean, they might find an exit node | 不可能的 他们也许能找到个出口节点 |
[03:06] | but they’ll never figure out where it originated. | 但他们永远都查不出源头在哪儿 |
[03:09] | The anonymizer software disseminates traffic | 匿名化软件发散的方式 |
[03:10] | through multiple sources and.. | 是通过多个源和… |
[03:13] | Did I just put you to sleep? | 我是不是让你无聊了 |
[03:15] | No, no, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[03:17] | I, I just.. | 我 我只是… |
[03:18] | I don’t really think that this is just gonna go away. | 我觉得这件事不会就这么结束 |
[03:20] | You know, my mom could still be ambushed | 我妈妈还是可能会在选举前 |
[03:22] | right before the election. | 落入对方的陷阱 |
[03:23] | You’re right, but if you tell her that | 说得对 但如果你告诉她了 |
[03:26] | then she’s gonna wanna know how you learned about her | 那她会想知道你是怎么知道她病了的 |
[03:27] | being sick, and you open that box… | 如果你告诉了她… |
[03:29] | She’s got enough to worry about. | 她已经有很多要操心的事了 |
[03:31] | Hey, let’s make you some breakfast. | 给你做点早餐吧 |
[03:33] | You need protein. | 你需要补充点蛋白质 |
[03:35] | Fingernails can only supply so much. | 手指甲能提供的蛋白质有限 |
[03:37] | When did you see me chew my fingernails? | 你什么时候看见我咬指甲的 |
[03:39] | In your sleep. | 你睡觉的时候 |
[03:41] | You went after mine first. | 你在我之前睡着的 |
[03:42] | – No. – Yes. | -才没有 -有的 |
[03:49] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[03:50] | Emily, hey, come in. | 艾米丽 好啊 进来吧 |
[03:52] | – Sorry to interrupt. – No, you’re not. | -很抱歉打扰了你们 -没有啦 |
[03:54] | – Uh, you hungry? – I can’t stay. | -你饿吗 -我不能久待 |
[03:56] | I’ve got to get to the bursar’s office at Hollis. | 我得去一趟霍里斯的财务处 |
[03:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:01] | Can you go back down with me? | 你能跟我一起回去看看吗 |
[04:03] | We’ll find another way to get down there. | 我们会找到另一条路的 |
[04:04] | – Emily, stop. – I know. | -艾米丽 别这样 -我知道 |
[04:05] | But if Sara Harvey is hiding under the hotel, | 但如果莎拉·哈维躲在酒店地下 |
[04:07] | what is she planning next? | 她下一步会计划些什么 |
[04:09] | Don’t do this to yourself, okay? | 别这么逼自己 好吗 |
[04:11] | She may have had nothing to do with the fertility clinic. | 生育诊所的事可能跟她没关系呢 |
[04:13] | She’s just playing on your fear. | 她只是在利用你的恐惧 |
[04:15] | Yeah, well, it’s workin’. | 好吧 那也奏效了 |
[04:16] | Okay, it’s not like someone stole my chapstick. | 偷的可不是我的唇膏啊 |
[04:18] | This person may be storing my future offspring | 这个人可能偷走了储存在塑料冷却器里的 |
[04:20] | in a styrofoam cooler. | 我的后代 |
[04:22] | And if the police don’t come up with a suspect soon | 如果警方不能尽快找出嫌疑人 |
[04:23] | then Sara’s gonna think we’re withholding information. | 莎拉会觉得是我们隐瞒了什么 |
[04:25] | Okay, but we’re not withholding anything. | 好吧 但我们并没有隐瞒什么啊 |
[04:31] | Wh-what was that look? | 这表情什么意思 |
[04:33] | You guys know something. | 你们知道些什么 |
[04:35] | – Oh, what? – No, we know nothing. | -是什么 -我们什么也不知道 |
[04:42] | Melissa’s suitcase is broken. | 梅丽莎的行李箱坏了 |
[04:45] | What? | 什么 |
[04:46] | The pull-up handle is missing a rod. | 拉杆上少了块金属 |
[04:48] | It could’ve been used as a weapon to crack someone’s neck. | 很可能被用作割喉凶器 |
[04:50] | Okay, can we please not go there? | 好 我们可以别这样说吗 |
[04:52] | Melissa wasn’t even in town the night | 夏洛蒂被杀那晚 |
[04:53] | that Charlotte was murdered. | 梅丽莎根本不在城里 |
[04:54] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[04:55] | Emily, my mother’s election is two weeks away. | 艾米丽 我妈妈的选举还剩两周就开始了 |
[04:57] | – I get it, but if Melissa had– – What? | -我明白 但如果梅丽莎… -什么 |
[04:59] | Never wanted to watch Charlotte walk the streets again? | 不想再见到夏洛蒂吗 |
[05:01] | I mean, that pretty much covers everyone who loves us. | 那所有爱我们的人都是如此吧 |
[05:04] | Should we add your mom to that suspect list too? | 我们是不是也要把你妈妈列为嫌犯 |
[05:07] | I don’t know how to handle this. | 我不知道该怎么处理 |
[05:09] | – You have to tell him. – How? | -你得告诉他 -怎么说 |
[05:10] | Liam, he spent the last week pounding out chapters. | 利亚姆 他一整周都在一章又一章地写 |
[05:13] | But if he ships them to Boston before you speak to him– | 但如果他在你找他谈之前就寄到了波士顿… |
[05:15] | He won’t. He wants to speak to me first. | 他不会的 他会先找我谈谈的 |
[05:16] | He wants feedback. | 他想要反馈 |
[05:19] | Did you sleep at all last night? | 你昨晚睡觉了吗 |
[05:21] | – I’ll sleep when I’m unemployed. – Okay. | -等我失业就能睡了 -好吧 |
[05:23] | Jillian’s gonna fire me. | 吉莉恩会炒了我 |
[05:24] | Or give you a book contract. She loved what you wrote. | 或者给你一份写书合同 她喜欢你写的东西 |
[05:27] | Because she thought that Ezra wrote it. | 因为她以为那是以斯拉写的 |
[05:28] | Okay, one step at a time. | 好 一步一步来 |
[05:30] | First, tell the author. | 首先 告诉作者 |
[05:32] | Hopefully, he’ll be…flattered. | 但愿他会…受宠若惊 |
[05:34] | Flattered? | 受宠若惊 |
[05:35] | Then he’ll call our boss. | 然后他会打给我们的老板 |
[05:36] | Tell her he’s had an epiphany | 告诉她 他有了新的感悟 |
[05:38] | and he wants to take the story in another direction. | 他想要换个角度来完成这个故事 |
[05:40] | I think the word is betrayed. | 我觉得应该说是被背叛吧 |
[05:42] | Aria, two weeks ago, this dude | 艾瑞亚 两周前 这个人 |
[05:44] | was pouring rum on his corn flakes. | 还在酗酒度日 |
[05:46] | He’s lucky that someone who once sat in the back of his classroom | 他有一个在乎他 想挽救他名声的学生 |
[05:49] | actually cares enough to save his reputation. | 已经是他三生有幸了 |
[05:51] | It’s, it’s not that simple. | 事情 没那么简单 |
[05:59] | I’m gonna tell him this afternoon. | 我今天下午会告诉他的 |
[06:02] | This hasn’t even hit the stores yet. | 这件还没上市 |
[06:04] | I called in a favor. | 我靠个人情拿来了 |
[06:06] | It’s lovely. Silk? | 很漂亮 是丝绸吗 |
[06:08] | Yeah, and if you want, you can pair it with that beaded bolero | 是的 如果你想要的话 可以配那件串珠坎肩 |
[06:10] | unless you think that’s too mother-of-the-bride. | 除非你觉得那样穿像新娘的妈妈 |
[06:13] | This mother is a bride. | 这位妈妈就是新娘 |
[06:15] | Did you bring all of these back from New York? | 这些都是你从纽约带回来的吗 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I tried to grab everything | 是的 我尽力把东西都拿上了 |
[06:19] | without running into my former boss. | 以免再和我的前任老板打交道 |
[06:25] | – You can get that. – Oh, no. | -你去接吧 -不用 |
[06:26] | – It’s Jordan. He’ll call back. – No, please, answer it. | -是乔丹 他会再打回来的 -不用的 接吧 |
[06:29] | I mean, I feel guilty that I’m making you do all this | 你要准备自己婚礼的时候 我还让你做这么多 |
[06:31] | when you have your own wedding– | 我挺有负罪感的 |
[06:32] | No, this is work. | 没必要 这是我的工作 |
[06:34] | And you’re doing this now. | 现在你的婚礼将近 |
[06:37] | We haven’t even set a date yet. | 我们连婚期都还没定 |
[06:39] | So, umm, do you wanna try something on | 那么 你要不要再试一试 |
[06:41] | or did I totally strike out? | 还是我已经失败了 |
[06:42] | No, no, not at all. You did a fabulous job. | 不不 当然不是 你做得很好 |
[06:47] | It’s just when Byron and I first got married | 只是拜伦和我第一次结婚时 |
[06:51] | we were very determined not be traditional. | 我们决心不要传统的婚礼 |
[06:54] | So we rented a barn | 于是我们租了一个谷仓 |
[06:56] | and we basically dressed up like cowhands. | 把自己打扮成奶牛工的样子 |
[06:59] | Well, that’s cute. | 那很好玩啊 |
[07:01] | I mean, I love theme weddings. | 我喜欢这种主题婚礼 |
[07:03] | It wasn’t a theme. | 其实不是主题 |
[07:04] | It was just two cynical college kids with no money | 不过是两个愤世嫉俗的大学生没有钱 |
[07:07] | and a skewed sense of what was romantic. | 又对于浪漫的理解异于常人而已 |
[07:10] | We made my mom sit on a keg. | 我们让我妈妈坐在木桶上 |
[07:12] | Ugh! What did she wear? | 她穿的是什么 |
[07:14] | This time, I wanna feel like more of a bride | 这一次 我想要当真正的新娘 |
[07:18] | and I wanna feel elegant. | 让自己感觉很高雅 |
[07:21] | – I can do elegant. – I know you can. | -我可以做到高雅 -我知道你可以 |
[07:24] | Can you show me what you’ve picked out for yourself | 你能给我看看你给自己挑的礼服吗 |
[07:27] | or is that a state secret? | 还是这是机密不能看 |
[07:28] | Uh, no, I mean, I, I haven’t even thought | 不 我还没有想过 |
[07:30] | about what I’m gonna wear. | 我要穿什么 |
[07:32] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:33] | And your mom already sent out | 你妈妈已经寄出了 |
[07:35] | shower invitations and you haven’t– | 洗礼的请柬 但你还没… |
[07:36] | You know what? Give me till the end of the day. | 你知道吗 给我一天的时间 |
[07:39] | I know the dress. | 我会帮你找到称心的裙子 |
[07:56] | So sorry to bother. Can I borrow a pen? | 抱歉 请问能借我支笔吗 |
[07:58] | What? Oh, sure. | 什么 好 |
[08:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | Can I also borrow $1000? | 我能顺便借一千块吗 |
[08:04] | I’m lucky if I have enough left to buy a single textbook. | 我剩的钱够买一本教科书就是万幸了 |
[08:09] | Hold it. You taking intro to psych? | 等等 你要修《心理学导论吗》 |
[08:12] | – Yeah. – Me too. | -是的 -我也是 |
[08:13] | You know, the professor’s supposed to be a real trip. | 这位教授据说挺难搞的 |
[08:16] | He’s actually giving a lecture tonight. | 他今天晚上有场讲座 |
[08:18] | I was thinking about going and asking a few questions | 我想去问几个问题 |
[08:20] | just so I can start off on his good side. | 给他留个好印象 |
[08:23] | You wanna join? | 你要一起吗 |
[08:24] | I-I’ll run my questions past you | 我可以先问问你 |
[08:25] | so I don’t sound like the village idiot. | 这样就不会显得我像是个乡巴佬 |
[08:28] | You free? | 你有空吗 |
[08:29] | Umm, yeah. | 好的 |
[08:31] | Cool. I’m Damian. | 真棒 我是戴米安 |
[08:33] | Emily. | 我是艾米丽 |
[08:38] | – Hey, when did you get back? – Just now. | -你什么时候回来的 -刚刚 |
[08:41] | How did it go? | 你怎么样 |
[08:42] | Fine, I guess. | 我想还不错 |
[08:43] | I need a long hot shower. | 我需要洗个热水澡 |
[08:48] | Whose suitcase is that? | 这是谁的行李箱 |
[08:50] | Mine. | 我的 |
[08:51] | What happened to your other one? | 你之前那个呢 |
[08:53] | It was broken. I tossed it. | 坏了 我就丢了 |
[08:59] | – Good morning. – It was until I opened my eyes. | -早上好 -在我睁开眼之前挺好 |
[09:03] | Do you have time for a coffee? | 有时间喝咖啡吗 |
[09:04] | Oh, honey, I’ve already had a pot. | 宝贝 我已经喝了一壶了 |
[09:07] | Oh, jeez, Gil, not the shriners. | 天啊 吉尔 别提通灵 |
[09:10] | We’re supposed to be hitting up new voters | 我们应该把精力用在吸引新支持者 |
[09:12] | not resuscitating the dead. | 而不是让死者复活 |
[09:15] | What’s going on? You look like a kid | 怎么了 你看起来就像是个 |
[09:17] | who just dropped her sucker in the sand. | 把袜子掉在沙子里的小孩 |
[09:21] | – Honey, what is it? – You should have told us. | -宝贝 怎么了 -你该告诉我们的 |
[09:24] | Told you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[09:26] | That the cancer came back. | 癌症复发了 |
[09:30] | You kept it from us once | 你之前就对我们隐瞒了 |
[09:32] | when you promised us that that would never happen again. | 你向我们保证过 再也不会有事瞒着我们 |
[09:34] | The prognosis was good, so there was no reason– | 病状预测乐观 所以没必要 |
[09:36] | There’s every reason, mom. | 应该要说 妈妈 |
[09:38] | I am not one of your constituents. | 我不只是你的选民 |
[09:40] | I’m gonna be fine, Spencer. | 我不会有事的 斯宾塞 |
[09:43] | How did you find out about this? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[09:44] | That doesn’t even matter, but if I know | 这不重要 但如果我知道 |
[09:47] | you can bet that your opponent’s camp knows as well. | 你对手的阵营也会知道 |
[09:49] | What do they know? | 他们知道什么 |
[09:50] | The doctors gave me a clean bill of health. | 医生给我开了张健康证明书 |
[09:52] | They supported my bid for office. | 他们支持我的竞选办公室 |
[09:53] | How about letting me support you? | 让我也支持你吧 |
[09:59] | Look, I was planning on telling you and Melissa | 我本来打算在选举之后 |
[10:02] | after the election. | 告诉你和梅丽莎的 |
[10:04] | But Gil, he, he begged me not to share this. | 但是吉尔求我别说 |
[10:08] | It would, it would | 这样会 |
[10:10] | scare off the voters, hijack the platform. | 吓跑选民 挟持政纲 |
[10:12] | It would be all that anyone would ever ask me about. | 大家都会追问我这件事 |
[10:14] | So what if they did? | 那如果他们这么做呢 |
[10:18] | Mom, I work on Capitol Hill. | 妈妈 我在美国国会工作 |
[10:21] | I know all of the traps. | 我知道所有的圈套 |
[10:23] | But you’re running on a platform based on transparency | 但是你的政治纲领是基于透明度 |
[10:26] | and integrity. | 及廉正 |
[10:28] | Do not set yourself up to be blindsided | 只要参加选举 就千万别让自己 |
[10:31] | once you get into the office. | 毫无防备 |
[10:33] | You know, you were the one who taught me | 是你教我 |
[10:36] | that courage is all about having grace under fire. | 勇敢在于广遭责难下的优雅 |
[10:43] | I mean, it doesn’t really get harder than this. | 几乎没有比这更艰难的事 |
[10:49] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[10:51] | Thank you for reminding me why I did this. | 谢谢你提醒了我的初衷 |
[10:56] | Mom, you’re gonna make a great senator. | 妈妈 你会成为优秀的参议员的 |
[10:58] | No. | 不 |
[11:00] | I meant why I had kids. | 我是说生下了你们 |
[11:04] | You get the chance to make people better than yourself. | 有机会造就出比自己更优秀的人 |
[11:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:40] | Do you wanna send that back, order something else? | 要不要叫人拿走 再点些别的 |
[11:45] | Oh, no, no. It’s tasty. | 不用 很好吃 |
[11:49] | Listen, uh, okay, so your mother and I have this crazy idea. | 我和你妈妈有个疯狂的想法 |
[11:54] | Uh, we were thinking how great it would be | 我们在想如果一个真正了解我们的人 |
[11:56] | if we were actually married by someone who really knew us. | 来主持我们的婚礼 这该有多好啊 |
[12:00] | Like you. | 比如说你 |
[12:04] | What? | 什么 |
[12:06] | Dad, I can’t officiate your wedding. I’m not a minister. | 爸 我不能主持你们的婚礼 我不是牧师 |
[12:09] | Well, no, wait, that’s the easy part. | 不 等等 这很简单 |
[12:10] | You can just get a license online. | 你只要在网上得到资格证就行 |
[12:12] | I mean, we would still have to be recognized | 我们的婚礼还是要得到 |
[12:14] | by the state for the ceremony– | 国家的认可 |
[12:15] | Dad, seriously, you don’t want me to do that. | 爸爸 说真的 你不会想我来做的 |
[12:18] | Why not? You are the writer in this family. | 为什么 你是家里唯一的作家 |
[12:26] | Okay, listen, there’s no pressure, okay? | 别觉得有压力 |
[12:29] | It was just this crazy idea that your mom and I have. | 这是我和你妈妈疯狂的想法而已 |
[12:31] | It’s not that I don’t want to. | 不是说我不想 |
[12:34] | I just, I don’t want Mike to feel left out or anything. | 我只是不想迈克觉得被冷落了 |
[12:38] | Oh… don’t worry about Mike. | 别担心迈克 |
[12:41] | Your brother’s not coming. | 你弟弟不会出席的 |
[12:45] | Why? Why, I thought he said he was gonna try to– | 为什么 他不是说他会尽量 |
[12:47] | I just think he’s not, not so happy about this. | 我觉得他对我们复合并不是很开心 |
[12:49] | That is insane. Why wouldn’t he want | 疯了吧 为什么他不希望 |
[12:51] | you and mom to be back together? | 你和妈妈复合 |
[12:54] | Possibly because he has never forgiven me for why we broke up. | 也许当初我导致我们离婚 他还没原谅我 |
[12:59] | He doesn’t trust that I won’t hurt her again. | 他不相信我不会再次伤害你妈妈 |
[13:05] | Well, it’s his loss | 那是他的损失 |
[13:07] | Because it’s gonna be a very special day. | 因为那会是很特别的一天 |
[13:11] | I’ll work on the ceremony tonight. | 今晚我就研究婚礼的事 |
[13:15] | She got her first text. | 她第一次收到了短信 |
[13:17] | Wait, so now this freak thinks that Alison’s hiding | 等等 现在这个疯子认为艾莉森 |
[13:19] | something about the murder too? | 对谋杀案也有所隐瞒吗 |
[13:21] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 完全不明所以 |
[13:23] | Well, if it is Sara Harvey, she’s probably furious | 如果是莎拉·哈维干的 那她也许 |
[13:26] | that Alison’s talking to us again. | 不爽艾莉森又跟我们和好了 |
[13:29] | Why is Melissa just sitting there in her car? | 梅丽莎为什么坐在车里 |
[13:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:44] | Turns out my trip was a huge success. | 看来我这一次去的非常成功 |
[13:47] | Polls show a 12% gain. | 民意调查显示增长了百分之十二 |
[13:49] | I’m more persuasive than I thought. | 想不到我这么有说服力 |
[13:51] | Hail to the conqueror. | 胜利者万岁 |
[13:53] | Hey, do you, umm, have that | 你的旧行李箱上 |
[13:55] | luggage tag on your old suitcase? | 挂有行李牌吗 |
[13:57] | Gil said you really need to submit it if you want– | 吉尔说如果你想报销 你真的要递交 |
[13:59] | Forget about it. The trip’s already paid for. | 算了吧 这趟旅行的钱已经付过了 |
[14:00] | Put the funds toward mom’s victory party. | 把钱留着给妈妈开庆功会吧 |
[14:04] | 你的行李箱怎么弄坏的 Hey, umm, 是how did you break your suitcase? | |
[14:06] | – What? – I told him about it. | -什么 -我跟他说了 |
[14:09] | ‘Cause he just really likes to fix things. | 因为他真的很喜欢修东西 |
[14:12] | What makes you assume I broke it? | 你为什么觉得是我弄坏的 |
[14:14] | Well, when did you notice it was broken? | 那你什么时候发现箱子坏的 |
[14:17] | When I pulled it out of the cab from the Philly Airport. | 我在费城机场从出租车里拿出来时发现的 |
[14:20] | The idiot took every bumpy, potholed street | 那个笨蛋司机为了避开棒球观众热浪 |
[14:22] | to avoid baseball traffic. | 走了条坑坑洼洼的路 |
[14:25] | – Have a nice walk. – Bye. | -慢慢散步吧 -拜 |
[14:31] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[14:33] | Well, then I won’t say it. | 那我就不说了 |
[14:36] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[14:39] | Your sister got back into town two Saturdays ago. | 你姐姐两周前就回来了 |
[14:42] | – Right? – Mmm. | -对吧 -没错 |
[14:43] | The Phillies had an away game that day | 费城人队那天有客场比赛 |
[14:45] | so that traffic would’ve been in Baltimore. | 所以巴尔的摩的交通才会那样 |
[14:51] | Please don’t be silent. Just talk this through with me. | 别一言不发 跟我说点什么吧 |
[14:55] | Aria, it’s done. You’ve already submitted six chapters. | 艾瑞亚 已成定局 你递交了六个章节 |
[15:03] | Did Jillian like it? Was she pleased? | 吉莉恩喜欢吗 她高兴吗 |
[15:07] | Kinda, yeah. | 高兴吧 |
[15:09] | On a scale of one to ten | 从一到十分 |
[15:11] | ten being very pleased, over the moon– | 十分是非常高兴 简直欣喜若狂 |
[15:13] | – Ezra– – I need a number. | -以斯拉 -打个分 |
[15:14] | Nine, eight and a half, I.. | 九分 八分半 我 |
[15:17] | eight and a quarter. | 八又四分之一吧 |
[15:19] | She had notes. | 她做了批注 |
[15:21] | Did she? And was I receptive? | 是吗 她接受了我的文章吗 |
[15:23] | Ezra, I will go to my boss on Monday | 以斯拉 我周一回去见我老板 |
[15:26] | and I will tell her the truth. | 把真相告诉她 |
[15:28] | Aria, you can’t do that. | 艾瑞亚 你不能这么做 |
[15:29] | She’ll kick you to the curb. | 她会炒了你的 |
[15:31] | How could she even trust you again? | 她怎么可能会再相信你呢 |
[15:33] | It’s what it is. | 事实就是如此 |
[15:34] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不是这样 |
[15:38] | I know you were trying to protect me. | 我知道你是想保护我 |
[15:40] | You saw that I was falling apart. | 你看着我处在崩溃边缘 |
[15:41] | And you assumed the worst. | 你做了最坏的打算 |
[15:43] | You thought the jury would hand down a lighter sentence | 你觉得如果我写出了一篇悲伤生动的小说 |
[15:45] | if I wrote a painful and gripping story | 陪审团就会对我减刑 |
[15:48] | which also has all the makings of a great romantic novel | 但这些如果想写 |
[15:51] | If you wanna write that too. | 也可以写成一个好的浪漫小说 |
[15:56] | I can’t really tell if you wanna hug me or punch me. | 我不明白你是要拥抱我还是打我一拳 |
[15:59] | How can I punch you? This wasn’t a career move. | 我怎么会打你 这不是出于职业动机 |
[16:01] | This, this was an act of love. | 而是出于爱 |
[16:12] | Oh, we, we could just turn in all of it. | 我们可以把所有的都交上去 |
[16:16] | I mean, Dickens was paid by the inch. | 我是说 狄更斯也曾经按英寸收费 |
[16:22] | Can I just read what you wrote? | 我可以读一读你写的小说吗 |
[16:25] | It’s probably a lot better than what I have. | 可能比我写的好得多 |
[16:39] | Okay, tell me you’re not in love. | 告诉我你没有疯狂地爱上这件 |
[16:41] | It’s gorgeous. | 这很华丽 |
[16:42] | And I got a simple veil to go with it. | 我还有和它配套的面纱 |
[16:44] | Nothing too insane, but just a little something to add mystery. | 都是正常款式 只为了增加一点神秘感 |
[16:47] | The mystery is how am I going to walk in it. | 神秘的部分是我怎么穿上它走路 |
[16:50] | I may need to borrow Emily’s legs. | 我没有艾米丽那么高 |
[16:52] | Well, I’ll hem it. | 我会把它改短 |
[16:54] | You’re gonna rock this dress, I promise. | 我保证 你穿上这裙子会很惊艳 |
[16:56] | Please try it on. Oh, wait. | 拜托试一下吧 哦 等一下 |
[16:59] | – What about the veil? – No, that’s okay. | -面纱怎么办 -不 不用了 |
[17:01] | I don’t want anything to detract from the dress. | 我不想别的配饰喧宾夺主 |
[17:03] | You did good. | 你做的很好 |
[17:05] | Your work here is done. | 你的工作完成了 |
[17:07] | What about the tables? | 桌子怎么办 |
[17:08] | You want them to complement the dress, right? | 你想要桌子和裙子相配 对吧 |
[17:12] | Can I please do the tables? | 我可以负责桌子吗 |
[17:14] | Knock yourself out. | 当然可以 随意 |
[17:20] | Go back outside. I don’t want you to see the bride. | 退出去 我不想你看到新娘 |
[17:21] | – It’s bad luck. – I’m not the groom, Hanna. | -这带来厄运 -汉娜 我不是新郎 |
[17:24] | I’m the minister or officiator, whatever. | 我是牧师或者是司仪 管它呢 |
[17:28] | Well, I’m styling it, so I guess we’ll both be working the party. | 我负责婚礼的设计 所以我们会一起工作了 |
[17:31] | Wait, you’re gonna be there? | 等一下 你也会在那儿 |
[17:33] | That’s weird. | 真很诡异 |
[17:35] | – Why is it weird? – Because I.. | -为什么诡异 -因为我… |
[17:38] | I didn’t invite any friends. I was trying to be sensitive. | 我没有邀请任何朋友 我想做到谨慎一点 |
[17:42] | Sensitive to what? | 对什么谨慎 |
[17:43] | Making you sit at a small wedding with Caleb and Spencer, | 婚礼很小 你和凯勒和斯宾塞坐一块 |
[17:47] | two feet from the ceremony. | 距离仪式只有两英尺 |
[17:48] | Would you be comfortable with that? | 你能感觉自在吗 |
[17:51] | I have no issue with Spencer and Caleb, alright? | 我不介意斯宾塞和凯勒两个人在一起 |
[17:54] | They’re great together and we’re all different people now. | 他们俩很合适 我们现在都已经变了 |
[17:59] | I’m happy for them. This is happy. | 我为他们高兴 就是高兴 |
[18:09] | Ali, what is it? | 艾莉 怎么了 |
[18:13] | The night that Charlotte came home, | 夏洛蒂回来的那天 |
[18:17] | we stayed up late talking. | 我们熬夜聊天 |
[18:20] | And I told her about us. | 我告诉了她我们的事儿 |
[18:24] | She stared at me like a cat. | 她用猫一样锐利的眼神盯着我 |
[18:28] | And then she went upstairs. | 然后她就下楼了 |
[18:31] | I could tell that she felt betrayed. | 我能说她一定觉得被背叛了 |
[18:33] | Probably more by me than you. | 可能那更多是因为我而不是你 |
[18:36] | I was her doctor. | 我是她的医生 |
[18:40] | No, I think she was angry at me. | 不 我觉得她在生我的气 |
[18:43] | That’s why she ran out in the middle of the night. | 这就是她半夜跑出去的原因 |
[18:47] | It may not have been because of a phone call. | 有可能不是因为一个电话 |
[18:51] | I might have delivered my sister | 而是我把我的姐姐 |
[18:55] | to whoever did that to her. | 送到凶手手上的 |
[18:57] | Alison, th-that’s not true. | 艾莉森 不是这样 |
[19:02] | The person who failed Charlotte in that moment | 那个时候 让夏洛蒂失望的人 |
[19:06] | was me. | 是我 |
[19:09] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[19:15] | Hey, how did it go? | 进展怎么样 |
[19:17] | Excellent. I’m now gainfully employed. | 非常好 我现在是有工资的人了 |
[19:20] | Well, at least until tomorrow night. | 至少在明晚以前 |
[19:22] | I’m starved. Do you wanna order in? | 我饿坏了 你要订餐吗 |
[19:24] | Oh, I’m going to a lecture with a guy from my psych class. | 我要和一个我心理课的朋友去听一个讲座 |
[19:27] | Trying to earn brownie points with the new professor. | 去给我的新教授留下一些印象 |
[19:29] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:31] | At least one of us will have a degree that matters. | 至少我们中一个能有像样的学历了 |
[19:33] | I enrolled, Hanna, but it’s not like it was four years ago | 汉娜 我是入学了 但这与四年前不同了 |
[19:36] | when the only thing I had to worry about in freshman year | 那个大一 我唯一需要关心的事情就是 |
[19:38] | was catching something from a communal shower curtain. | 公共浴帘背后有没有东西 |
[19:40] | – Emily, you’re not gonna have– – Yes, I am. Hanna. | -艾米丽 你不用这样 -我得这样 汉娜 |
[19:43] | How am I supposed to take notes when the voice in my head | 我的脑子里全是莎拉·哈维为了 |
[19:45] | is telling me that Sara Harvey is torturing you | 梅丽莎做的事情来折磨你 |
[19:46] | for something that Melissa might have done? | 这样的情况 我怎么专心听课 |
[19:48] | Wait, Melissa Hastings? | 等一下 梅丽莎·海斯汀 |
[19:50] | Melissa might have called charlotte from the diner, | 有可能是梅丽莎从餐厅给夏洛蒂打电话的 |
[19:51] | she could’ve been the one | 有可能是她 |
[19:52] | who lured her out in the middle of the night– | 半夜引诱夏洛蒂出去… |
[19:54] | No, no, no, hold on. Wasn’t Melissa in London? | 不 等一下 梅丽莎不是在伦敦吗 |
[19:56] | Spencer thinks so. Caleb doesn’t. | 斯宾塞这么觉得 凯勒则不认为 |
[20:02] | Oh, who’s Damian? | 谁是戴米安 |
[20:03] | Uh, he goes to Hollis. That’s who I’m meeting up with. | 他在霍利斯上学 就是我要见的那个人 |
[20:08] | It’s a good thing I got here early. It’s insane. | 还好我来得早 这太疯狂了 |
[20:10] | That line behind me is waiting to get in. | 我后面都是排队等着进去的 |
[20:12] | – Can you save me a seat? – Sure. | -你可以给我占个座吗 -当然 |
[20:14] | Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you’re still coming. | 我只是确认一下你还来 |
[20:15] | – I’ll see you soon. – Bye. | -一会儿见 -再见 |
[20:19] | He looks familiar. | 他看起来好眼熟 |
[20:20] | Did you ever buy any used books from Hollis? | 你在霍利斯买过二手书吗 |
[20:22] | No, but they did actually deliver a box | 没有 但是他们今天下午 |
[20:24] | for you this afternoon. | 的确给你寄了个箱子来 |
[20:26] | Really? I haven’t ordered any. | 是吗 我没有订东西 |
[20:41] | Em, what’s wrong? | 艾米 怎么了 |
[20:42] | “What to name the baby?” What class is that? | 《给宝宝取什么名字》 这是什么课 |
[20:48] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:51] | What does it say? | 上面写什么 |
[21:02] | I’ve chosen to share this with you | 我选择和你们分享这件事 |
[21:04] | Because ultimately, my diagnosis was a wake-up call. | 因为最终 我的诊断是一个警钟 |
[21:08] | And I trust now that you have this insight | 我相信你们自有判断 |
[21:10] | You’ll know that I don’t give up without a fight. | 我绝不会没有斗争过就放弃 |
[21:25] | Hanna, hey. | 汉娜 |
[21:27] | Hey, uh, did you get my messages? | 你收到我短信了吗 |
[21:29] | No, I’m-I’m so sorry. | 不 我 我很抱歉 |
[21:30] | I just turned my phone off, so that I could watch. | 我刚关了手机免除干扰 |
[21:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:35] | I think Melissa could have done it. | 我觉得可能是梅丽莎干的 |
[21:38] | I saw your sister years ago in London. | 我好几年前在伦敦见过你姐姐 |
[21:40] | Okay, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[21:42] | You will never guess who just talked to me. | 你绝不相信刚才谁跟我说话了 |
[21:44] | Okay, so I was in line at the bar | 我在酒吧排队 |
[21:45] | and some stranger just compliments my shoes | 一个陌生人夸我鞋子好看 |
[21:48] | And I turn around, it’s Claudia freakin’ Greco, Caleb. | 我转身一看 是克劳迪娅·格雷科 凯勒 |
[21:50] | And don’t pretend like you don’t know who she is. | 别装作你不知道她是谁 |
[21:54] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:57] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[21:58] | Hello, Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[22:00] | – What are you doing here? – I live here. | -你在这干什么 -我住在这里 |
[22:03] | Well, not in this bathroom, but nearby. | 当然不在这个洗手间里 不过在附近 |
[22:05] | No, this event. | 不 这个活动 |
[22:07] | Fashion week. Did you change careers? | 时装周 你改行了吗 |
[22:10] | I came with a friend who ditched me | 我和朋友来的 但他抛下我了 |
[22:12] | because I’ve spent the entire night sobbing into my phone. | 因为我整晚都对着电话哭哭啼啼的 |
[22:15] | Is that my drink or yours? | 这是我的酒还是你的 |
[22:17] | Uh, yours. | 你的 |
[22:21] | How’s Wren? | 任怎么样了 |
[22:22] | He’s gone. He left me. | 他走了 离开我了 |
[22:25] | That scheming nut job who made your life a living hell | 那个诡计多端 让你生活在水深火热中的人 |
[22:27] | has now moved on to mess with mine. | 现在又来折磨我了 |
[22:29] | You mean Charlotte? | 你是说夏洛蒂 |
[22:31] | Who the hell gave that twisted sister phone privileges? | 到底是谁允许她打电话的 |
[22:34] | I mean, how does someone with her resume | 我是说 知道她底细的人 |
[22:36] | get put under penthouse arrest? | 都被关在阁楼里了吗 |
[22:40] | I try not to think about her. | 我试着不去想她 |
[22:42] | You know, forgive and forget. | 你懂的 既往不咎 |
[22:44] | Yeah, a leopard doesn’t change its spots. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[22:48] | Wait, did she call you? | 等等 她给你打电话了 |
[22:50] | No, she called Wren. | 不 她打给了任 |
[22:51] | And clearly, she shared information with him | 很显然 她对他说了些什么 |
[22:54] | because he’s been looking at me for the last week | 因为过去的一周 任看我的眼神 |
[22:56] | like I should be the one locked up. | 好像我才应该是被关起来的那个 |
[22:59] | And is that because of Bethany Young? | 是因为宝芬妮·杨吗 |
[23:03] | If she’s willing to tell him, who else is she gonna tell? | 如果她愿意告诉任 她还会告诉谁呢 |
[23:09] | You know, we all have a past, Hanna. | 每个人都有过去 汉娜 |
[23:12] | Aren’t you curious what she plans to use against you? | 你不好奇她打算用什么来对付你吗 |
[23:20] | Here. Why don’t we call her and find out? | 为什么我们不打电话问清楚呢 |
[23:22] | Melissa, stop. | 梅丽莎 停下 |
[23:23] | Someone needs to shut her up for good. | 得有人让她永远闭嘴 |
[23:25] | Melissa, give me my phone! | 梅丽莎 给我手机 |
[23:26] | I’m doing you a favor. You’ll thank me one day. | 我是在帮你 你以后会感谢我的 |
[23:30] | Hi, this is Alison Dilaurentis. | 我是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[23:32] | Can I please speak to my sister, Charlotte? | 我能跟我的姐姐夏洛蒂说话吗 |
[23:34] | – Give me the phone. – Well, wake her up. | -把电话给我 -叫醒她 |
[23:36] | She has her whole life to nap. | 她以后再睡也不迟 |
[23:37] | Tell her Hanna wants to say hi. | 告诉她汉娜想跟她打招呼 |
[23:39] | Melissa, stop. | 梅丽莎 停下 |
[23:40] | No, I don’t wanna speak to her doctor. | 不 我不想跟她的医生谈 |
[23:42] | I wanna speak to my bloody sister! | 我要跟我那见鬼的姐姐说话 |
[23:43] | Put charlotte on! | 叫夏洛蒂接电话 |
[23:45] | I don’t wanna hear her voice! | 我不想听到她的声音 |
[23:51] | Well, you have a funny way of forgiving, Hanna. | 原来你是这样既往不咎的 汉娜 |
[23:55] | Why didn’t you tell me about this | 你回来以后 |
[23:56] | when you came home from that trip? | 为什么没有告诉我 |
[23:59] | She didn’t want another person | 她不想让另一个人 |
[24:01] | telling her that she wasn’t over it. | 告诉她她还不能忘怀 |
[24:05] | Well, neither was your sister. | 你姐姐也没忘 |
[24:08] | So can you at least find out | 你们能至少查清楚 |
[24:09] | if Melissa called that night from the diner? | 梅丽莎那天晚上有没有从餐馆打电话 |
[24:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | Oh, umm, what was the name | 等等 霍里斯那个鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[24:19] | of that sneaky blogger dude from Hollis? | 网络博主叫什么来着 |
[24:22] | The one who freaked out you and Melissa? | 那个把你和梅丽莎吓坏了的 |
[24:26] | So what made you decide to come back? | 你为什么决定要回来呢 |
[24:29] | Here…where you grew up. | 回到你长大的地方 |
[24:32] | What was the, what was the draw? | 动机是什么 |
[24:34] | Oh, uh, my mom was alone | 我妈妈独身一人 |
[24:36] | so I thought it’d be good to be nearby. | 我想我在她身边会比较好 |
[24:38] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:40] | Hey, do you wanna grab a cup of coffee in here | 你想在这买杯咖啡 |
[24:42] | and take it across the street? | 拿到街对面去喝吗 |
[24:45] | – Sure. That sounds great. – Yeah. Great. | -好啊 好主意 -太好了 |
[24:51] | 戴米安是个记者 他在耍你 他以前对斯宾塞和梅丽莎用过这招 甩了他 汉娜 | |
[24:59] | How do you take it? | 你想要什么口味 |
[25:01] | Your coffee? | 你的咖啡 |
[25:02] | You know what? Let’s skip the coffee. | 你知道吗 咱们别喝咖啡了 |
[25:05] | Let’s grab dinner instead. | 咱们一起吃晚饭吧 |
[25:07] | Even better. | 再好不过了 |
[25:13] | Ezra fitz? | 以斯拉·费兹吗 |
[25:14] | Hi, I’m Liam Greene. Uh, we met once before. | 你好 我是利亚姆·格林 我们以前见过 |
[25:16] | I work with Aria at the publishing house. | 我是艾瑞亚出版社的同事 |
[25:18] | That’s right. Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:20] | Umm, what brings you to rosewood? | 什么风把你吹来玫瑰镇了 |
[25:21] | Aria invited me to her parents’ wedding. | 艾瑞亚邀请我去她父母的婚礼 |
[25:23] | Oh, that’s great. That should be a lot of fun. | 真棒 肯定很有趣 |
[25:26] | In a parents’ wedding sort of way. Yeah. | 父母婚礼的那种有趣 是的 |
[25:29] | I’m actually meeting Aria here. | 我其实是来见艾瑞亚的 |
[25:31] | Umm, she suggested that, uh, we go over the chapters I gave her. | 她建议我们过一遍我给她的章节 |
[25:35] | Oh, well, I’m anxious to read them myself. | 我迫不及待地想读读了 |
[25:38] | From what I hear, it’s a great plot. | 据说情节很不错 |
[25:40] | Nice twists. Strong characters. | 转折离奇 角色鲜明 |
[25:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:47] | Umm, I just wanna put it out there. | 我只想说明白 |
[25:49] | Uh, the protagonist was inspired by this woman | 主角的灵感来源是和我 |
[25:51] | that I traveled the world with. | 环游世界的女人 |
[25:53] | Uh, it’s not Aria. | 不是艾瑞亚 |
[25:56] | Umm, I mean, we never ventured out past philly. | 我们从没出过费城 |
[25:59] | And though some can find romance in the liberty bell | 虽然有人觉得独立钟的情节很浪漫 |
[26:03] | umm, I just wanted to say this so there’s no confusion. | 我只想把事情说明白 |
[26:06] | If you thought I was writing about Aria and me, I’m not. | 以免你误会我写的是我和艾瑞亚 其实我没 |
[26:13] | Oh, look who it is. | 看谁来了 |
[26:16] | Uh, sorry, I’m late, I was working on the ceremony | 抱歉 我迟到了 我之前在忙婚礼的事 |
[26:19] | and I must have lost track of time. | 一下误了时间 |
[26:23] | Umm, so how long have you two been sitting here? | 你们俩坐这儿多久了 |
[26:26] | Umm, not long, but I’ll leave you two alone. | 没多久 但我让你俩聊聊吧 |
[26:29] | I’m sure Mr. Fitz is eager to get his feedback. | 费兹先生肯定很想听反馈 |
[26:36] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[26:38] | Liam, wait. | 利亚姆 等等 |
[26:41] | Does Ezra know that you know? | 以斯拉知道你知道吗 |
[26:43] | – Know what? – About me ghostwriting. | -知道什么 -我代写的事 |
[26:46] | No, but at least now I know that Mr. Fitz | 不知道 但我至少知道费兹 |
[26:48] | was more than just your favorite teacher. | 不只是你最喜欢的老师 |
[26:51] | Is this why you wanted to stay in Rosewood? | 所以你才想留在玫瑰镇吗 |
[26:57] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[27:05] | Please pick up, pick up. | 拜托接电话 接电话 |
[27:07] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[27:10] | Hey, Liam, it’s me again. | 利亚姆 还是我 |
[27:13] | Look, I’m so sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[27:15] | Just.. I-I need a chance to explain. | 给我个机会解释 |
[27:18] | Call me. | 回我电话 |
[27:20] | Oh, but not after 5:00. | 但别五点后打 |
[27:22] | I’ll… be marrying my parents. | 我要为父母证婚 |
[27:26] | Bye. | 拜 |
[27:32] | – Have you eaten today? – I can’t remember. | -你今天吃了吗 -我记不得了 |
[27:34] | – What day is it? – It’s your wedding day. | -今天什么日子 -今天你结婚 |
[27:37] | You can’t be nervous. You’ve married Byron before. | 你不可能紧张 你嫁过拜伦 |
[27:39] | True, it makes no logical sense | 没错 逻辑上说不通 |
[27:41] | but when he walks in the room, it’s like I’m 19 again. | 但当他走进礼堂 仿佛回到十九岁 |
[27:46] | God, help me. | 天 帮帮我 |
[27:47] | Well, I think it’s fate. | 这就是命运吧 |
[27:49] | People who are meant to be together take a break | 注定在一起的人暂时分开 |
[27:52] | and then find their way back to their first love. | 兜兜转转又回到初恋身边 |
[27:57] | What’s more romantic than that? | 还能更浪漫吗 |
[27:59] | Oh, Byron wasn’t my first love. | 拜伦不是我的初恋 |
[28:02] | His name was Ricky Eichler. | 我初恋叫里基·艾克勒 |
[28:05] | He played the drums | 他是鼓手 |
[28:06] | and had green eyes that you could drown in | 一双绿眼睛很吸引人 |
[28:09] | and he was sexy and badass | 又坏又性感 |
[28:12] | and I thought we would be together forever. | 我当时觉得我们会永远在一起 |
[28:16] | – What happened to him? – Who knows? | -他怎么了 -谁知道呢 |
[28:19] | We graduated and we grew up. | 我们毕业了 然后长大了 |
[28:26] | I’ll call him back. | 我待会儿回他电话 |
[28:32] | 好医生知道夏洛蒂那晚跑出你房子的原因吗 我知道 | |
[28:49] | Is that message for me? | 那是给我的信息吗 |
[28:57] | How long are you gonna avoid me? | 你准备躲我多久 |
[29:00] | I’m not avoiding you. I’m trying– | 我没在躲你 我想… |
[29:03] | Alison, I will give you as much space as you need. | 艾莉森 我会给你尽量多的空间 |
[29:07] | I just don’t wanna be pushed away because you feel unnecessary guilt. | 我不想因为你有不必要的愧疚而冷落我 |
[29:13] | I’m, I’m feeling a lot of things. | 我有很多感觉 |
[29:18] | Is there any way you can look at me and not see your sister? | 你可以多在意我 而不只是你姐姐吗 |
[29:23] | I’m here, Alison. I’m alive. | 我在你身边 艾莉森 我活生生的 |
[29:29] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[29:33] | And I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想后半辈子都陪你 |
[29:39] | What are you saying? | 你要说什么 |
[29:43] | Exactly what you think I said. | 跟你想的一样 |
[29:52] | I mean, Gil said that.. | 吉尔说过… |
[29:56] | Hey, I wanted to say congratulations | 我本想祝贺你的 |
[29:59] | but by the time we got home, you were already asleep. | 但我们回家发现你已经睡了 |
[30:01] | Oh, it was an exhausting day. | 昨天很累 |
[30:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:08] | Apparently, while I was recording the speech | 我在录演讲的时候 |
[30:11] | a story came out intended to crush my opponent. | 有消息传出是故意打击我的对手 |
[30:16] | Well, that’s politics. | 这就是政治 |
[30:18] | Some days you’re the pigeon, some days you’re the statue. | 有时候你是靶子 有时候你是标杆 |
[30:21] | Don’t be glib. | 别高兴得太早 |
[30:22] | This could destroy all the goodwill mom just earned. | 这可能摧毁妈妈刚建立的声誉 |
[30:24] | How? | 怎么 |
[30:26] | Why would anything about Christine Phillips affect mom’s speech? | 克莉丝汀·菲利普的消息怎么会影响妈妈演讲 |
[30:28] | It’s not about Christine. | 不是克莉丝汀的消息 |
[30:31] | – It’s about her daughter. – Yvonne? | -是她女儿的 -伊冯 |
[30:34] | Why? What did she do? | 怎么 她干什么了 |
[30:37] | She got rid of an unwanted pregnancy in high school. | 她高中意外怀孕打了胎 |
[30:40] | And someone was able to dredge up a medical report | 有人能挖出病历 |
[30:42] | which is more than just a little embarrassing | 她以反堕胎为竞选纲领 |
[30:44] | when you’re running on a pro-life platform. | 所以这非常尴尬 |
[30:47] | – Oh, my god. – Yeah, it gets worse. | -天啊 -没错 情况越来越糟 |
[30:49] | The Phillips camp believes the leak came out of our office. | 菲利普团队认为是我们泄的密 |
[30:52] | There’s a full-on investigation underway. | 正在进行全面调查 |
[30:58] | Any idea who would have put that out there? | 你觉得有可能是谁泄的密 |
[31:06] | I had a drink with Damian and all I could get out of him | 我跟戴米安喝了一杯 只能从他那里得知 |
[31:09] | was that Melissa was definitely back before Charlotte was released. | 梅丽莎在夏洛蒂被释放前肯定回来了 |
[31:12] | She could have made that call from the diner. | 她可能从快餐店打了那些电话 |
[31:15] | Okay, this place is either really unpopular | 这地方要么没人气 |
[31:19] | or really closed. Hanna, call me back. | 要么关门了 汉娜 回我电话 |
[31:23] | The reception out here sucks, but keep trying. | 餐馆的接待很差 但我还在努力 |
[31:24] | Oh, and send me some wedding pictures. | 给我发些婚礼图 |
[32:07] | Hello, is anybody there? | 你好 有人吗 |
[32:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:17] | Who are we when we’re alone? | 我们独处时是谁 |
[32:19] | Who are we when we’re with this other person? | 我们与他人在一起时又是谁 |
[32:22] | Are we really ready to be with another person | 我们在完全了解自己前 |
[32:24] | before we truly know ourselves? | 真的准备好与别人在一起了吗 |
[32:27] | My parents have answered these questions. | 我的父母回答了这些问题 |
[32:30] | They know exactly who they are and what they want. | 他们完全了解自己和伴侣 |
[32:34] | As individuals, each of them is loving, wise and sensitive. | 他们自身细心 智慧 敏锐 |
[32:39] | Together, they’re more. | 他们结合更加如此 |
[32:45] | They’re inspiring. | 他们令人振奋 |
[32:49] | So here they are together again | 他们又走到一起 |
[32:52] | making a new commitment to be there | 在这里做出新的承诺 |
[32:55] | for the best week ever and the worst week ever | 不论今后的日子是好还是坏 |
[32:58] | which sometimes happens in the same week. | 虽然日子有好有坏 |
[33:05] | Byron, Ella | 拜伦 埃拉 |
[33:08] | Do you promise to love, comfort and honor each other | 你们愿意接下来的人生 |
[33:11] | for the rest of your lives? | 互相热爱 鼓舞 尊重吗 |
[33:14] | We do. | 我们愿意 |
[33:17] | Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[33:20] | Dad, you may kiss mom. | 爸 你可以亲妈妈了 |
[33:22] | But remember, you’re doing it in front of your daughter. | 但要记得 这是你们女儿面前 |
[34:20] | It can’t be Mona. | 不可能是莫娜 |
[34:21] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -你怎么知道 -我知道 |
[34:23] | I made it clear, if she messes with this family | 我说明白了 如果她想搞垮这家人 |
[34:24] | she’s gonna be back underground breathing through a straw. | 她肯定会小心翼翼暗中行事 |
[34:26] | Okay, so what? You think Sara Harvey did this? | 那怎么 你觉得是莎拉·哈维干的吗 |
[34:33] | Forgive the intrusion, but I just got off the phone with Gil. | 抱歉打扰了 但我刚和吉尔通完电话 |
[34:36] | – What did he say? – Maybe you should come inside. | -他说什么 -你也许该进来说话 |
[34:39] | I am inside. What did he say? | 我就在屋子里 他说了什么 |
[34:41] | Christine Phillips hired an expert who tracked the source of the leak. | 克莉丝汀·菲利普雇了专家追踪泄密来源 |
[34:45] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:46] | It was traced back to your IP address, Spencer. | 追踪显示是你的IP地址 斯宾塞 |
[34:48] | What? | 什么 |
[34:49] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能 |
[34:50] | I haven’t touched this laptop all day. | 我一整天都没碰过这台笔记本 |
[34:52] | I was with Caleb watching your speech | 我和凯勒在酒吧里 |
[34:54] | on his computer at the brew– | 一起用他的电脑看你的演讲 |
[34:55] | Spencer, please, don’t lie to me. | 斯宾塞 你就别骗我了 |
[34:57] | You must have hacked into their system. | 肯定是你黑进了他们的系统 |
[34:59] | That’s how you knew about my diagnosis. | 所以你才知道我的调查分析的 |
[35:00] | No, mom, that’s not how I knew– | 不 妈妈 我不是那样知道… |
[35:02] | No, she didn’t do it. | 不是她做的 |
[35:04] | I did it. | 是我 |
[35:06] | I leaked it. | 是我泄露的 |
[35:09] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[35:10] | Caleb, why are you saying this? | 凯勒 你为什么这么说 |
[35:12] | Do you understand what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[35:13] | They were prepared to do the same to you. | 他们准备对你做同样的事 |
[35:15] | I.. Sometimes you need to make a preemptive strike. | 我…有时你需要先发制人 |
[35:17] | That wasn’t your call to make. | 这不该由你来决定 |
[35:19] | Mom, he didn’t do this. | 妈妈 不是他做的 |
[35:22] | – Well, you’ll need to resign from this campaign immediately. – Mom? | -你们需要立即主动退出竞选 -妈妈 |
[35:26] | And it would also be wise to gather | 而且最好收拾东西 |
[35:27] | your things and leave here…tonight. | 离开这里 就在今晚 |
[36:34] | So where are they going, for the honeymoon? | 他们去哪里度蜜月 |
[36:37] | Atlantic City. My mom had a groupon. | 大西洋城 我妈妈团购的 |
[36:42] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑 |
[36:44] | It’s some dumpy, little motel on the Jersey shore | 就是新泽西州海岸一个潮湿的小旅馆 |
[36:48] | where they spent a wild college weekend. | 他们念大学的时候曾经在那里过周末 |
[36:51] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[36:54] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[36:56] | I’m glad I did. | 我很高兴来了 |
[36:58] | It was helpful to hear what your thoughts are | 听听你关于真爱和承诺的想法 |
[36:59] | on true love and…commitment. | 是很有帮助的 |
[37:03] | I am…so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[37:05] | I wasn’t completely honest about my.. | 我没有完全坦白我… |
[37:09] | …history with Ezra. | 跟以斯拉的历史 |
[37:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:14] | Why did you hold back? | 你为什么不坦白 |
[37:21] | I guess I still wasn’t being completely honest with myself. | 可能因为我仍然没有坦诚面对自己 |
[37:23] | It’s been.. | 这件事… |
[37:26] | It’s been confusing. | 让人很困惑 |
[37:29] | It was pretty clear on the page. | 故事中写的很明显 |
[37:31] | If he’s the one you were writing about– | 如果你写的是他… |
[37:32] | I wasn’t or.. | 不是 或者… |
[37:35] | …Maybe I was. I don’t know. | 可能是 我也不知道 |
[37:39] | Writing those words.. | 写那些事… |
[37:43] | Maybe it…gave me the chance to work it out. | 或许给了我想明白的机会 |
[37:50] | And have you? | 你想明白了吗 |
[37:54] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[38:00] | How does it end? | 结局是什么 |
[38:03] | I didn’t know until right now. | 我也是刚刚知道 |
[38:58] | Hey, Jordan, sorry, I haven’t called you back. | 乔丹 抱歉之前一直没有给你回电话 |
[39:01] | I’ve been in full wedding mode. | 我一直在准备婚礼 |
[39:03] | Well, somebody else’s. | 当然 是别人的 |
[39:06] | But for ours, I think I picked a date. | 但是我们的婚礼我选好日子了 |
[39:09] | How does May 17 sound to you? | 五月十七如何 |
[39:12] | Okay, well, umm, call me back. | 好了 给我回电话 |
[39:16] | Oh, and I love you. | 还有 我爱你 |
[39:32] | No. No, you’re not leaving. | 不 你不能走 |
[39:34] | Please, just go in there and tell my mother the truth. | 求你了 你去告诉我妈妈真相 |
[39:37] | Spencer, she’s two weeks out. | 斯宾塞 她已经落后两周了 |
[39:39] | This is the truth she needs to win. | 这就是她需要用来获胜的真相 |
[39:41] | If there needs to be a scapegoat, let it be me. | 如果非得找一个替罪羊 那就让我当吧 |
[39:43] | – Not you. – Caleb– | -而不是你 -凯勒 |
[39:44] | Hey, I will figure out who did this. | 我会找出是谁干的 |
[39:45] | You need to find out what Melissa’s been up to. | 你需要弄明白梅丽莎想做什么 |
[39:48] | I can cover for one sister at a time. | 我一次只能保护你们姐妹一个人 |
[39:52] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:53] | I don’t know. I’ll-I’ll work it out. | 我不知道 再想吧 |
[39:56] | I want you to stay. | 我想让你留下 |
[39:58] | I know you do.. | 我知道 |
[40:01] | …But I can’t. | 但我不能留下 |
[40:20] | What happened? What is that? | 发生什么事了 这是什么 |
[40:22] | What’s left of my phone. | 我手机剩下的部分 |
[40:26] | Emily, where were you? | 艾米莉 你去哪里了 |
[40:27] | Did you go back to the tunnel? Did your car break down? | 你回隧道了吗 你的车半路坏了吗 |
[40:29] | I couldn’t even make it to my car. | 我根本就没能回车上 |
[40:32] | And when I did, I was shaking so much, I could barely drive. | 好不容易到了 我因为发抖都无法开车了 |
[40:35] | Emily, were you attacked? | 艾米莉 你被袭击了吗 |
[40:37] | Did Sara Harvey come after you? | 莎拉·哈维袭击你了吗 |
[40:39] | – I was, but it wasn’t her. – Well, then who? | -是的 但不是她 -那是谁 |
[40:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:42] | Sara Harvey wants this murder solved. | 莎拉·哈维想破案 |
[40:44] | Whoever this was, they wanna cover it up. | 但袭击我的人想掩盖起来 |
[40:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:47] | Because they may have found the weapon. | 因为他们可能找到凶器了 |
[40:49] | What? | 什么 |
[40:50] | They were willing to kill me to get it back. | 为了拿到 他们宁愿杀了我 |
[40:51] | So what are you saying? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:52] | There’s now more than one person after us? | 对付我们的不止一个人吗 |
[40:56] | There’s definitely two. | 肯定是两个 |
[41:05] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[41:08] | Sure someone paid the caterer? | 确定付餐饮费了吗 |
[41:16] | – Hi. – I told you it was too late. | -你们好 -我就说现在太晚了 |
[41:19] | – She was sleeping. – They weren’t sleeping. | -她睡了 -他们没睡 |
[41:24] | Party’s kinda over, guys. | 派对结束了 |
[41:27] | Umm, were you guys looking– | 你们是想… |
[41:28] | Get married…tonight. | 结婚 就在今晚 |
[41:31] | Alison tells me you’re now licensed. | 艾莉森告诉我你现在有执照了 |
[41:36] | Wait, you wanna get married? | 慢着 你们想结婚吗 |
[41:38] | You want me to marry you? | 想让我为你们结婚 |
[41:40] | To each other? Right now? | 你们两个 现在 |
[41:42] | Is English her first language? | 她的母语是英语吗 |
[41:44] | Oh, I cannot do that. | 这不行 |
[41:46] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[41:48] | Your twinkle lights are still on in your backyard. | 彩灯还在后院里挂着呢 |
[41:50] | And I have rings. | 我也有戒指 |
[41:53] | Please, Aria, marry us. | 拜托了 艾瑞亚 帮我们结婚吧 |