时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[00:04] | – Did you tell Yvonne to leave her phone at lunch? – yes. | -是你让伊冯在午餐时落下手机的吗 -是 |
[00:07] | You wanted me to find something. | 你要我发现什么东西 |
[00:08] | The night Charlotte came home, the night she was murdered. | 夏洛蒂回家 被人谋杀的那晚 |
[00:11] | Someone used the landline from the Two Crows | 有人用在双鸦餐厅的座机 |
[00:12] | to call this house. | 给这里打过电话 |
[00:13] | I will go to my boss, and I’ll tell her the truth. | 我会回去见我老板 把真相告诉她 |
[00:15] | You can’t do that. She’ll kick you to the curb. | 你不能这么做 她会炒了你的 |
[00:18] | Melissa’s suitcase is broken. | 梅丽莎的行李箱坏了 |
[00:19] | The pull-up handle is missing a rod. | 拉杆上少了块金属 |
[00:21] | It could’ve been used as a weapon. | 很可能被用作凶器 |
[00:22] | Jordan, sorry I haven’t called you back. | 乔丹 抱歉之前一直没有给你回电话 |
[00:24] | I think I picked a date. | 我选好日子了 |
[00:25] | The Phillips camp believes the leak came out of our office. | 菲利普团队认为是我们泄的密 |
[00:28] | – It’s about her daughter. – Yvonne? | -是她女儿的 -伊冯 |
[00:29] | She got rid of an unwanted pregnancy. | 她高中意外怀孕打了胎 |
[00:31] | I leaked it. | 是我泄露的 |
[00:32] | Gather your things and leave here. | 收拾东西离开这里 |
[00:34] | Go in there and tell my mother the truth. | 你去告诉我妈妈真相 |
[00:36] | If there needs to be a scapegoat, let it be me. | 如果非得找一个替罪羊 那就让我当吧 |
[00:37] | – They may have found the weapon. – What? | -因为他们可能找到凶器了 -什么 |
[00:39] | And they were willing to kill me to get it back. | 为了拿到 他们宁愿杀了我 |
[00:41] | Did Sara Harvey come after you? | 莎拉·哈维袭击你了吗 |
[00:42] | It wasn’t her. Sara Harvey wants this murder solved. | 不是她 莎拉·哈维想破案 |
[00:45] | Whoever this was, they wanna cover it up. | 但袭击我的人想掩盖起来 |
[00:47] | You want me to marry you to each other? | 你想让我给你们证婚 |
[00:51] | It’s just so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[00:52] | I mean, I barely know the guy’s first name | 我都不知道那个男的叫什么 |
[00:54] | and now he’s married to Ali? | 现在他就要娶艾莉了 |
[00:55] | Right, well, I’m sure he seems like a stranger to us | 是的 虽然他对我们来说是陌生人 |
[00:58] | but Alison and Elliott have known each other for years. | 但艾莉森和艾略特认识好多年了 |
[01:01] | Hey, they just started going out. | 他们才刚开始约会 |
[01:03] | I mean, what is this, her second date? | 这算是她的第二次约会吗 |
[01:05] | Whatever happened to dinner and a movie? | 为什么不去看电影吃晚餐呢 |
[01:06] | Um, Han, there’s lipstick on that fork. | 汉 叉子上有唇彩 |
[01:13] | I’m sure it seems strange | 这看起来很奇怪 |
[01:14] | but if you saw Alison and Elliott | 但要是你看到艾莉森和艾略特 |
[01:16] | it was…it was pretty romantic. | 那还 那还挺浪漫的 |
[01:19] | I don’t think romance has anything to do with it. | 我不觉得这有什么浪漫的 |
[01:21] | Ali’s lost everyone she’s ever cared about. | 艾莉失去了所有她在乎的人 |
[01:23] | She’s desperate for a family. | 她只是想赶快成家 |
[01:25] | Maybe she’s smart. | 也许这样做很高明 |
[01:26] | If you elope, no one can throw you a bridal shower. | 如果私奔的话 就没人要给你办新娘洗礼了 |
[01:29] | Since when do you not like bridal showers? | 你什么时候开始讨厌新娘洗礼了 |
[01:30] | Gifts, expensive lingerie, cake? | 礼物 昂贵的内衣 蛋糕 |
[01:33] | Like, made for you. | 简直是给你量身定做的 |
[01:34] | Not when we have two monsters after us. | 不是在有坏人追着你的时候啊 |
[01:36] | Spencer’s not answering. | 斯宾塞不接电话 |
[01:38] | Yeah, well, she’s probably still dealing | 她大概还在处理 |
[01:39] | with the fallout from the Yvonne leak. | 伊冯信息泄露的事 |
[01:41] | There’s no way Spencer’s parents will believe Caleb did that. | 斯宾塞的父母绝不可能相信是凯勒做的 |
[01:44] | Yeah, well, be glad that they do because if they thought | 庆幸他们相信了 要是他们知道 |
[01:46] | that we had a new A, they would march | 又出现了新的A 他们会 |
[01:47] | straight down to the police station. | 直接杀到警察局的 |
[01:48] | You guys, our stalker already warned us. | 这位跟踪狂已经警告咱们了 |
[01:50] | Okay? If we talk to the cops | 如果我们去报警 |
[01:51] | we’re gonna have targets on our backs. | 他绝对会盯上我们的 |
[01:52] | We already do. | 我们已经被盯上了 |
[01:53] | Melissa tried to turn me into road kill last night. | 梅丽莎昨晚试图让我出车祸 |
[01:55] | No, she is not the one sending texts | 不 她不是发短信 |
[01:57] | and going after Yvonne. | 和针对伊冯的人 |
[01:59] | Spencer could just tell Toby. | 斯宾塞可以告诉托比 |
[02:01] | I mean, he could quietly go– | 他可以悄悄地去 |
[02:02] | No, if we talk to Toby, there’s nothing quiet about that. | 不 如果我们告诉托比 他不会善罢甘休的 |
[02:05] | The whole Rosewood police force will be on a manhunt. | 整个玫瑰镇警察局的警力都要出动了 |
[02:07] | Okay, can we just talk about something nice for a second? | 咱们能谈点温馨甜蜜的事不 |
[02:10] | I want my cake back. | 我想吃我的蛋糕 |
[02:11] | Check out the pictures from the wedding. | 看婚礼上拍的照片 |
[02:15] | Your parents look so happy. | 你父母看起来好幸福 |
[02:17] | Great job on the dress, Han. | 裙子选的真好 汉 |
[02:22] | That’s weird. I’m in this picture. | 好奇怪 我在这张照片里 |
[02:25] | I wonder who took this one. | 那是谁拍的呢 |
[02:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:33] | Wait, there’s more. | 等等 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:07] | Obviously, Gil diffused the situation | 吉尔平息了这件事 |
[03:09] | and your mother’s apologized to Yvonne and her family. | 你母亲也给伊冯和她的家人道歉了 |
[03:12] | And she.. | 她 |
[03:13] | Could you please turn that off while I’m talking? | 我说话的时候你能关机吗 |
[03:15] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -抱歉 -谢谢 |
[03:18] | Several members of the press have caught wind of the fact | 有些媒体已经察觉到 |
[03:20] | that the “Social media consultant” | 那个泄露出消息的 |
[03:22] | that was responsible for all the leaks | “社交媒体顾问” |
[03:24] | is your boyfriend. | 是你的男友 |
[03:26] | I think it would be wise to put out a statement | 我觉得你发个声明 |
[03:28] | you know, distancing yourself from him. | 和他划清界限比较好 |
[03:30] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:32] | This morning, Toby spoke with the media. | 托比今早见了媒体 |
[03:35] | Issued a personal statement. | 发表了个人声明 |
[03:36] | – He did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[03:37] | Naturally voicing his support for his girlfriend | 自然是发声支持他女友 |
[03:40] | and taking a swipe at our “nasty political tactics.” | 抨击了我们”卑鄙的政治手段” |
[03:44] | Does he know that it was Caleb who did it? | 他知道是凯勒干的吗 |
[03:46] | Why are you so protective of Caleb? | 你为什么如此保护凯勒 |
[03:48] | I mean, come on, Spence. | 算了吧 斯宾塞 |
[03:51] | Don’t we all have a better idea of who he really is now? | 我们难道还不清楚他是什么人吗 |
[04:00] | I-I have to go to the campaign office. | 我得去竞选办公室了 |
[04:02] | Um, dad, would you please tell Melissa to call me? | 爸爸 能让梅丽莎打我电话吗 |
[04:06] | She hasn’t been answering her phone. | 她一直不接电话 |
[04:07] | She left for London. | 她回伦敦了 |
[04:09] | – Her office needed her back. – What? | -她办公室需要她 -什么 |
[04:11] | Wait, why would she leave right before the election? | 为什么赶在选举前离开 |
[04:13] | Why don’t you stop worrying about Melissa | 你别管梅丽莎 |
[04:15] | and start focusing your attention on helping your mom? | 还是集中精力帮你妈妈吧 |
[04:18] | Also might wanna think about what you’re gonna say to Toby. | 再想想怎么跟托比说 |
[05:04] | Is this too risque for the party? | 你觉得会不会太下流了 |
[05:07] | You know what, honestly, maybe we should just cancel the party. | 说实话 我们也许该取消派对 |
[05:09] | You know, reschedule it for another time. | 重新安排时间 |
[05:11] | What? | 什么 |
[05:12] | Look, your hotel has that big thing for election night and– | 你的酒店要为选举之夜举办大型活动 |
[05:14] | The party is tomorrow. | 派对就在明天 |
[05:16] | We can’t cancel. | 取消不了 |
[05:18] | You have friends coming in from New York– | 你有纽约来的朋友 |
[05:19] | And I have friends who have already left. | 还有已经离开的朋友 |
[05:22] | Ali can’t come. She had to go out of town. | 艾莉来不了 她出镇了 |
[05:25] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[05:27] | Okay, well, maybe now you can invite Mona instead. | 那你现在可以转而邀请莫娜 |
[05:31] | Honey, it’s the first time in years | 亲爱的 这是最近几年 |
[05:33] | that you and your friends have all been in the same place. | 你和朋友们首次聚在一个地方 |
[05:35] | Yeah, because of a murder investigation. | 没错 因为凶案调查 |
[05:39] | You need this. | 你需要派对 |
[05:41] | All of you do. | 你们都需要 |
[05:42] | It will be a good distraction. | 可以很好地转移注意力 |
[05:46] | How was your parents’ wedding? | 你父母的婚礼怎么样 |
[05:47] | Um, good. | 不错 |
[05:50] | Good. Small. | 不错 很精致 |
[05:52] | Did you want something to eat? | 你想吃点东西吗 |
[05:54] | Oh, no, I can’t stay long. | 不用 我待不了太久 |
[05:56] | I’m going to lunch with Liam. | 我得和利亚姆吃午饭 |
[05:57] | Oh, that’s right. Yeah. | 没错 好吧 |
[06:00] | – He seems, he seems bright. – He is. | -他看起来机灵活泼 -是的 |
[06:03] | He’s very bright. | 他很机灵活泼 |
[06:08] | Look, um, I-I came here because I needed to know | 听着 我来是想弄清楚 |
[06:12] | what you wanted me to do. | 你想让我干什么 |
[06:15] | About the-the book. | 关于书的事情 |
[06:16] | How do you want me to handle it? | 你想让我怎么处理 |
[06:18] | So I might have already handled it. | 我大概已经处理好了 |
[06:21] | I spoke to Jillian this morning | 我今早跟吉莉恩谈了 |
[06:24] | ’cause I wanted to give you credit | 因为我想给你作证 |
[06:25] | and make sure that you didn’t lose your job over this | 确保你不会因此丢掉工作 |
[06:27] | and I sort of ended up… | 我打算… |
[06:30] | …pitching you as co-writer. | 把你定位联合作者 |
[06:33] | What? | 什么 |
[06:33] | Well, I mean, she-she loved the female voice that you gave, | 她喜欢你的女性声音 |
[06:36] | and I suggested that we.. | 我暗示她 |
[06:38] | …write the book together. | 我们合写的这本书 |
[06:39] | Sort of a-a man and woman in dialogue. | 算是男女对话 |
[06:44] | I’m so sorry, I probably should’ve talked to you about this first. | 抱歉 我应该先跟你讨论此事 |
[06:46] | No, don’t be. | 不必 |
[06:47] | I-I am so, so flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[06:50] | But…no, Jillian’s never gonna go for that. | 但…吉莉恩肯定不会同意 |
[06:53] | I’m an assistant over there. | 我只是个助理 |
[06:54] | Aria, Jillian seems open to this. | 艾瑞亚 吉莉恩对此持开放态度 |
[06:57] | So… are you? | 那你呢 |
[07:03] | Wait, how did this happen? | 等等 怎么会这样 |
[07:05] | More like, how did we not see this coming? | 应该说 我们怎么没预料到 |
[07:07] | Melissa’s done this so many times before | 梅丽莎以前这么干过很多次 |
[07:09] | she probably has some special fugitive rate from the airlines. | 她多半有航空公司特别逃亡等级待遇 |
[07:12] | Okay, so the only way we’ll be able | 所以我们能对质她的 |
[07:13] | to confront her is on video chat? | 唯一办法就是视频吗 |
[07:15] | Doesn’t matter. I’ll just have to prove | 不重要了 她不在这儿 |
[07:16] | she did it without her actually being here. | 我也会证明是她干的 |
[07:18] | Oh, and by the way, your mom called | 话说 你妈打电话 |
[07:20] | about the bar menu for the shower. | 问送礼会酒水单的事 |
[07:21] | What’s a “pink drink”? | “粉嫩小嘴”是什么 |
[07:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:24] | Is she talking about some kind of… | 她这是开黄腔吗… |
[07:29] | Em? | 艾米 |
[07:31] | Em, are you there? | 艾米 你在听吗 |
[07:33] | I’ve heard that sound before. | 我以前听过这声音 |
[07:43] | Alright, I will place a rush order | 行 我下个紧急单 |
[07:45] | and hopefully, the stock we have will last… | 希望我们的存货可以维持到… |
[07:48] | …until we can.. | 到我们能… |
[07:49] | I-I’ll stay in a broom closet. | 我可以住在杂物间 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry, Ben, can you, uh excuse me a second? | 对不起 本 能不能等我一下 |
[07:54] | I need a place to say. | 我需要个住处 |
[07:57] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[07:58] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[07:59] | Uh, yeah, I just, uh | 没事 我只是 |
[08:01] | I’m just trying to get a room for tonight. | 只是想找个今晚下榻的地方 |
[08:03] | I thought you were staying with the Hastings. | 我还以为你住在海斯汀家呢 |
[08:05] | Yeah, I was. | 之前是的 |
[08:07] | When I was working on the campaign. | 我在竞选团队工作的时候的确是 |
[08:09] | Uh, which I no longer am. | 现在我被开除了 |
[08:12] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[08:17] | Alright, I’ll tell you what, why don’t I make some calls | 不如这样吧 我来打几个电话 |
[08:19] | to some other hotels and maybe– | 问问其他的酒店 也许… |
[08:20] | No, no, thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:22] | I already tried actually. | 事实上我已经试过了 |
[08:25] | This was sort of my last stop. | 这里已经是我最后的希望了 |
[08:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:32] | Caleb! | 凯勒 |
[08:34] | You know, if you can’t find any place else to stay | 如果你没地方去的话 |
[08:37] | you can always stay in the guest room. | 总还可以来住我们家客房的 |
[08:40] | You know it well. | 你反正也熟悉 |
[08:42] | There’s probably still one of your old beanies | 那儿说不定还有你落下的帽子 |
[08:44] | you know, stuffed in the dresser. | 可能塞在梳妆台里了 |
[08:47] | I actually, I left it for you | 事实上 那是我故意落下的 |
[08:48] | in case you ever wanted to clean your chimney flue or something. | 以防哪天你想擦烟囱什么的 |
[08:53] | I really appreciate the offer, but, um.. | 真的谢谢你 但是… |
[08:55] | … I’ll figure it out. | 我会再想办法的 |
[09:09] | Oh, hey. | 你好啊 |
[09:11] | Hey. Oh, congratulations on the book. | 你好 新书的事恭喜啊 |
[09:13] | Aria told us you may be.. | 艾瑞亚告诉我们你可能… |
[09:18] | Annoying, isn’t it? | 很烦 是不是 |
[09:19] | It’s made even worse with zero sleep | 失眠或者快交稿的时候 |
[09:21] | and a writing deadline. | 听到这个更烦躁 |
[09:23] | Have-have you heard that noise before? | 你以前也听到过这种噪声吗 |
[09:25] | – Whistle-tips. – Sorry? | -笛口声 -什么 |
[09:27] | It’s a piece that goes in the exhaust pipe of a car | 这是在汽车排气管里放的一块东西 |
[09:29] | makes that high-pitched whining sound. | 让汽车能发出尖锐的噪音 |
[09:31] | So you’re saying that noise is on purpose? | 所以说这种声音是故意制造出来的 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I think it’s a sad desperate plea for attention | 是啊 我觉得这就是博关注 |
[09:36] | but I don’t know, maybe I’m cranky from lack of sleep. | 不过也许只是我睡得少所以脾气暴躁吧 |
[09:43] | Melissa, please, just call me | 梅丽莎 拜托 |
[09:45] | the second your plane lands, okay? | 落地后就打给我 好吗 |
[09:47] | I really need.. | 我真的需要… |
[09:50] | I really need to talk to you. | 真的要跟你谈一下 |
[09:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:56] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[10:06] | Toby.. | 托比 |
[10:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[10:09] | Caleb isn’t here, okay? | 凯勒不在这儿 好吗 |
[10:11] | And I know that you’re upset– | 我知道你心情很差 |
[10:12] | He knows her. | 凯勒了解她 |
[10:14] | She’s not some faceless, nameless.. | 她不是什么没头没脸的人 |
[10:16] | She’s not even a candidate, okay? | 她也不是个候选人好吗 |
[10:18] | She didn’t choose to put her life under a microscope. | 她没想把自己的生活放在显微镜下让众人审视 |
[10:20] | I know. But there’s just so much about this that you don’t know. | 我知道 但是有很多隐情你并不知道 |
[10:23] | When the Phillips campaign manager told me | 菲利普的竞选经理告诉我 |
[10:25] | it was Caleb that did this | 这件事是凯勒做的 |
[10:26] | I told him he-he must’ve had his wires crossed. | 我告诉他肯定是他弄错了 |
[10:29] | I said that there’s no way. | 我说绝对不可能 |
[10:30] | I told him, “I know this guy. | 我告诉他 我了解这个人 |
[10:32] | And I would bet my life that he would never | 我宁愿赌上自己的性命来保证 |
[10:34] | do something like this.” | 他绝对不会做这种事 |
[10:37] | I’m glad he didn’t take that bet. | 还好他没跟我赌 |
[10:44] | Hey, Toby. | 托比 |
[10:46] | Toby, hey, just let him explain, okay? | 托比 给他一个解释的机会 好吗 |
[10:48] | There’s nothing to explain. | 没什么好解释的 |
[10:50] | She thought you were a friend. | 她把你当朋友 |
[10:52] | I thought you were a friend. | 我也把你当朋友 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry she’s hurting. | 很抱歉让她受伤了 |
[10:57] | Caleb, just tell him. | 凯勒 告诉他吧 |
[11:03] | So you’re not even gonna deny it was you. | 所以你都不打算否认了 |
[11:07] | No. I can’t. | 是的 我不否认 |
[11:11] | I wanna hear it from you! | 我要听你亲口说 |
[11:12] | I want to hear it from your mouth why you did this. | 我要听你亲口说你为什么要这么做 |
[11:15] | Toby, stop, okay? Caleb, tell him! | 托比 停下好吗 凯勒 告诉他 |
[11:19] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了该做的事 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[11:41] | I called the auto shop, but no one answered | 我给维修店打过电话了 但没人接 |
[11:43] | so I’m gonna go over there. | 所以我打算自己去一趟 |
[11:45] | And do what, pretend like you’re gonna trick out your sedan? | 然后呢 假装要给你的车做汽车美容吗 |
[11:47] | It’s not funny, Hanna. | 一点都不好笑 汉娜 |
[11:48] | Once I can prove that Melissa borrowed that SUV | 一旦我能证明梅丽莎借了那辆SUV |
[11:50] | I’m telling the police. | 我就告诉警察 |
[11:52] | You saw that message from this morning. | 你早上也看到那条信息了 |
[11:54] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[11:55] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[11:58] | Can you help me turn on the air? | 帮我开下空调吧 |
[12:00] | Earlier, I tried to use the oven | 之前我想用烤箱 |
[12:01] | and Beyonce started playing. | 然后就开始放碧昂斯的歌了 |
[12:03] | I told you, it’s all linked up. | 早告诉过你 这都是连接起来的 |
[12:04] | It’s like a smart loft. | 像是一个智能公寓 |
[12:06] | Yeah, well, smart loft, dumb hostess. | 没错 智能公寓 傻瓜女主人 |
[12:08] | I need two buttons, on and off. | 我需要两个按钮 开和关 |
[12:18] | So I ran into Caleb today. | 我今天遇到了凯勒 |
[12:21] | At the hotel. He said he lost his job. | 在宾馆 他说他失业了 |
[12:24] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道怎么回事儿吗 |
[12:26] | Not exactly. | 不知道 |
[12:29] | Well, I hope you don’t mind | 我邀请他住进了客房 |
[12:30] | but I offered him the guest room. | 还希望你不要介意 |
[12:32] | Every place in town is booked. | 整个镇都没有空房了 |
[12:33] | Wait. What? | 等一下 什么 |
[12:35] | Mom, I-I do mind. | 妈 我介意 |
[12:36] | You’re gonna let him stay in our house? | 你要让他住我们家 |
[12:39] | My house, and it seemed like | 我的家 他看起来 |
[12:41] | he didn’t have any place else to go. | 没有别的地方可以去了 |
[12:42] | – He’s an adult, not a pound puppy. – Hanna! | -他是成年人 不是毛绒玩具狗 -汉娜 |
[12:46] | This is someone you cared about. | 我们在说的是你曾经关心的人 |
[12:47] | He was a big part of your life. | 他是你生命中重要的部分 |
[12:49] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[12:50] | – You like Caleb more than you like Jordan. – What? | -相比乔丹 你更喜欢凯勒 -什么 |
[12:53] | You’ve never given Jordan a real chance. | 你从没有给乔丹一个像样的机会 |
[12:54] | You’ve compared every guy I’ve ever dated to Caleb– | 你把我约会的每一个男生都和凯勒比较 |
[12:57] | That’s crazy. | 这真是胡说 |
[12:59] | I think Jordan is great. | 我觉得乔丹很好 |
[13:02] | I just don’t know him as well as I know Caleb. | 我只是和凯勒更熟 更了解他 |
[13:04] | Yeah, well, how could you? | 没错 是 你怎么会了解呢 |
[13:06] | You don’t try to spend time with him. | 你都不花时间和他相处 |
[13:07] | I have invited you both back here on multiple occasions. | 我曾邀请你们一同回来参加各种活动 |
[13:09] | You know, forget it. I don’t wanna talk about this. | 算了吧 我不想谈论这个问题了 |
[13:12] | Hey, Han? Um, I’ll see you later, okay? | 汉 回头见 好吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:19] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[13:22] | Do you want me to do this or not? | 你想不想让我处理伤口了了 |
[13:23] | Not. I keep saying “Not”, | 不想 我一直说不想 |
[13:25] | and you keep ignoring me. | 但是你不听我的 |
[13:26] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[13:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:34] | You should just tell him the truth. | 你应该告诉他真相 |
[13:37] | It’s just gonna make things worse. | 这只会让事情更糟糕 |
[13:38] | How? | 怎么会 |
[13:39] | How could it possibly make things any worse? | 事情还能怎么糟糕 |
[13:42] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做呢 |
[13:43] | Do you wanna waltz into Rosewood PD | 难道你想冲进玫瑰镇警局 |
[13:44] | and tell them to slap cuffs on a girl with no hands? | 让他们给一个没有手的人带上手铐吗 |
[13:47] | She has hands. And yes, | 她有手 如果我当时确定莎拉·哈维 |
[13:49] | if I was sure that it was Sara Harvey | 是背后主谋的话 |
[13:51] | who’s behind all of this. | 我确实想这么做 |
[13:52] | But she shut her spy hole, and she’s left town. | 但是她封了她的秘密洞穴 离开了镇子 |
[13:55] | Wait. You don’t think it’s her? | 等一下 你觉得不是她 |
[13:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:58] | Maybe there’s somebody who’s helping her? | 也许有人在帮她 |
[13:59] | But whoever it is, they’re getting impatient. | 不管是谁 他们已经变得很不耐烦了 |
[14:01] | Because if we don’t give them the killer | 因为如果我们这几天 |
[14:02] | in the next couple of days then… | 不能找出凶手 那就会… |
[14:06] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[14:08] | I’m not gonna let anybody hurt you. | 我不会让任何人伤害你 |
[14:13] | It’s kind of hard for me to take comfort from that | 你的鼻子还在流血 |
[14:15] | when you still have blood coming out of your nose, okay. | 你这样根本不会让我心安 好吗 |
[14:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:27] | There. | 好了 |
[14:29] | I’d rather have Toby hate me now | 你知道吗 我宁愿让托比现在恨我 |
[14:30] | than blame me later, you know? | 也不想他以后埋怨我 |
[14:34] | I know. | 我明白 |
[14:38] | You did not have to do all this. | 你不必这样做的 |
[14:41] | I would’ve been fine just eating leftovers from the wedding. | 吃点婚礼剩下的东西 我也没关系 |
[14:44] | No, that’s what an expense account is for. | 不 带我的女朋友吃一顿牛肝菌煎蛋 |
[14:46] | taking my girlfriend out for a porcini omelet | 把它算成和客户吃饭的钱 |
[14:48] | and billing it as lunch with a client. | 这就是报销账单的作用 |
[14:52] | Well, it’s funny | 还挺有趣的 |
[14:53] | because that may not be as big a lie as you think. | 因为这也许并不是一个大谎 |
[14:59] | Ezra called Jillian | 以斯拉给吉莉恩打电话了 |
[15:01] | to try and get me off the hook and | 想帮我脱离困境 |
[15:04] | ended up asking for me to be his co-author. | 结果变成了邀请我当他的合作写作人 |
[15:10] | I mean, obviously, I had no idea | 说真的 我并不知情 |
[15:12] | that he was gonna do that. | 他要这么做 |
[15:13] | He didn’t even | 他自己也没想到 |
[15:14] | have any idea he was gonna do that. | 会这样做 |
[15:15] | Oh, yeah, he did. | 是 他知道 |
[15:17] | It wasn’t an accident. He didn’t fall off a bicycle. | 这不是意外 他不是从自行车上摔下来 |
[15:19] | He made a decision. | 他做了决定 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:26] | This is a great opportunity | 这是个很好的机会 |
[15:28] | and I’m really happy for you. | 我真的为你高兴 |
[15:31] | You’re gonna be a published author. | 你会成为一个出版作家 |
[15:33] | That’s amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[15:39] | Is this your way of thanking me? | 这就是你谢我的方式吗 |
[15:43] | – Sorry? – The leak. About Yvonne? | -什么意思 -泄露关于伊冯的信息 |
[15:46] | Okay, Caleb and I had nothing to do with it. | 好吧 凯勒和我与这件事无关 |
[15:50] | How do I know that you didn’t do it? | 我怎么知道这件事不是你做的 |
[15:52] | I mean, accusing other people of something that you’ve done | 把自己做过的事推在其他人身上 |
[15:55] | that does have kind of a vintage Mona quality about it. | 这不是以前的梦娜会做的事吗 |
[15:57] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[15:59] | I genuinely do something good and I end up paying for it? | 我真心地做点好事 结果却遭到报应 |
[16:03] | Because of the leak, the Phillips team | 因为泄露事件 菲利普竞选团 |
[16:05] | has gone through everything with a fine-toothed comb. | 已经调查梳理了一切 |
[16:07] | My gift of your mom’s medical records was discovered. | 送给你妈妈做礼物的医疗记录被他们发现了 |
[16:10] | I’ve been fired, my credibility is shot | 我已经被人解雇 诚信泡汤 |
[16:13] | my future jeopardized, and now | 未来岌岌可危 而现在 |
[16:15] | the one person who should be kissing my feet | 应该对我感激涕零的人 |
[16:17] | is here accusing me of screwing her. | 却来指责我出卖她 |
[16:25] | Yeah, she’s a powerful character. | 她的确是个强势的人 |
[16:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | Oh, I-I really like, uh, what you did. | 我真的很喜欢你写的文章 |
[16:31] | The end of chapter five, the passage– | 第五章结尾的那一段 |
[16:32] | – Oh, good. Good, good. – Yes. | -那就好 那就好 -太好了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I-I love this section here about the bridge. | 我很喜欢桥上这一段 |
[16:37] | Do you actually think it works? | 你真的觉得这样行吗 |
[16:38] | I was trying to make it a metaphor for the… | 我本来想用隐喻 |
[16:40] | Yeah, no, it’s great. | 不 这样很好 |
[16:41] | – I totally got it. – Great. | -我完全明白 -那就好 |
[16:43] | Oh, um, I had a few thoughts this morning. | 今早我有一些想法 |
[16:46] | Let’s see this. | 这个地方 |
[16:47] | Uh, that I’d love to talk to you about now… | 现在想和你说说 |
[16:51] | if I can just find them. | 如果我还能找到的话 |
[16:55] | Ezra… | 以斯拉 |
[16:59] | why do you want me to write with you? | 你为什么想我和你一起写这本书 |
[17:02] | I-I mean, this would be huge for me | 这对我来说是件大事 |
[17:04] | and-and it is not that I don’t think my work is good. | 不是说我认为自己的写作不好 |
[17:06] | I just.. | 我只是 |
[17:07] | I have to ask, ’cause, you know.. | 不得不问 因为 |
[17:10] | Well, I do. | 我的确这么认为 |
[17:13] | Well.. | 是因为 |
[17:20] | Nicole’s voice was, um.. | 妮可的发言权 |
[17:23] | taken away. | 被夺走了 |
[17:26] | And I wanna give it back. | 我想还给她 |
[17:31] | But I didn’t know her. | 但我并不认识她 |
[17:34] | I know, that’s why I need you. | 所以我才需要你 |
[17:37] | ‘Cause I would spend the whole time spinning in place | 因为我会自始至终在原地打转 |
[17:39] | trying to be faithful to reality, and you’re not.. | 想要忠实于现实 而你并没有 |
[17:42] | tied down by that. | 受到那样的约束 |
[17:49] | I know it is a lot to ask, but.. | 我知道这要求很过分 但是 |
[17:53] | could you please help me with this? | 你能帮我一起写吗 |
[17:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:06] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:07] | I’ve never enjoyed the feeling of deja vu myself. | 我自己向来也不喜欢这种似曾相似的感觉 |
[18:10] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[18:12] | Would it be possible for me to speak | 我能和蒙哥马利小姐 |
[18:13] | with Miss Montgomery alone? | 单独说两句吗 |
[18:15] | Something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:17] | That’s kind of an open-ended question. | 这个问题我无法回答你 |
[18:19] | Don’t you think? | 你说是吗 |
[18:28] | What are you doing here? | 找我有什么事 |
[18:30] | I have an eyewitness from the Two Crows Diner. | 我在双鸦餐厅找到一个证人 |
[18:33] | They saw the person who called the DiLaurentis | 他们说看到夏洛蒂遇害当晚 |
[18:35] | on the night of Charlotte’s murder. | 给迪劳伦提斯家打电话的人 |
[18:37] | Okay, what does that have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[18:38] | Well, maybe nothing. But you fit the description. | 也许没有 但是他们的描述与你相符 |
[18:41] | And I’d like it if you come in for a line-up. | 我希望你能来局里参加辨认 |
[18:44] | I gave you my statement. | 我已经跟你录过口供 |
[18:45] | I didn’t leave the hotel that night. | 那晚我没离开过酒店 |
[18:47] | And I’ve never even been to the Two Crows Diner. | 而且我从来没去过双鸦餐厅 |
[18:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:50] | This will give us a chance to eliminate you as a suspect. | 辨认会让我们排除你的嫌疑 |
[18:59] | Come forward, number three. | 三号请上前 |
[19:01] | Please step forward. | 请向前走 |
[19:05] | Return to the line. | 请站原位 |
[19:08] | Number four, step forward. | 四号请上前 |
[19:13] | Head up, please. Face forward! | 请抬头 向前看 |
[19:21] | Number four, return to the line. | 四号 请站原位 |
[19:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:54] | Um… I was wondering if anyone | 我想问问最近有没有人 |
[19:56] | recently brought in a dark gray SUV into the shop? | 送一辆黑灰色的越野车来这里 |
[20:01] | Uh, maybe someone looking to get their muffler– | 也许有人想找回围巾 |
[20:03] | Can’t help you. | 帮不了你 |
[20:06] | Okay, does that mean that they haven’t or.. | 好吧 就是说他们还没… |
[20:08] | It means that I can’t help you. | 就是说我帮不了你 |
[20:39] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的协助 |
[21:09] | What in the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[21:12] | Um, th-this is the truck that I was asking about. | 我要问的就是这辆车 |
[21:14] | Do you know who drove this last night? | 你知道昨晚是谁开的吗 |
[21:16] | Maybe I lent it to a friend. I can’t remember. | 也许我借给了朋友 不记得了 |
[21:19] | Okay, um.. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | does this happen to be your friend? | 她也是你的朋友吗 |
[21:25] | That’s not her. | 不是她的 |
[21:29] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[21:39] | Thank you. Miss Montgomery, did you forget something? | 谢谢你 蒙哥马利小姐 你忘了什么吗 |
[21:43] | Is your eyewitness Sara Harvey? | 你的证人是莎拉·哈维吗 |
[21:45] | We don’t reveal the identity of witnesses. | 我们不能透露目击者的身份 |
[21:47] | Otherwise, people would be scared to speak up. | 不然 大家会因为害怕而不说话了 |
[21:49] | Oh, I’m sure that she couldn’t wait. | 我相信她等不了了 |
[21:51] | The person that you should be questioning | 你应该问话的对象 |
[21:52] | was on your side of the glass! | 在玻璃外跟你站在一起 |
[21:54] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:56] | Yes, Lieutenant Tanner. | 我是副队长坦纳 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:01] | Give me that name again. | 再说一遍那个名字 |
[22:03] | I think we had him in lock up March of last year. | 我想去年三月他被我们关着 |
[22:06] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 对不起 |
[22:14] | Let me check on his.. | 让我找一下他的… |
[22:17] | I believe we picked him up on a DV | 我想我们在录像里看到过他 |
[22:19] | but I’ll have to check. | 但我还要确认一下 |
[22:19] | 迷人的棕发女子在打电话 车钥匙在晃 钥匙链上有粉色的骰子 | |
[22:23] | I’ll have one of my guys call you back. | 我会让我同事给你回电话的 |
[22:28] | Okay, okay, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[22:30] | Now. Would you like to fill out the complaint form? | 现在 你要填完这张投诉表吗 |
[22:33] | A complaint form? | 投诉表 |
[22:35] | Five years ago, you found me, underground.. | 五年前 你在地下找到我… |
[22:40] | I would just think that after everything that’s happened | 我只是觉得在发生了这些事之后 |
[22:42] | you would take what I say seriously. | 你会把我的话当回事 |
[22:43] | I do. | 我有啊 |
[22:44] | I take every accusation seriously. | 我对每一份控告都很认真 |
[22:47] | It doesn’t mean I have to act on it right away. | 并不意味着我现在就要采取行动 |
[22:50] | And because of that, you are free to go. | 因此 你可以走了 |
[23:08] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[23:09] | If Sara was framing us, then why were you free to go? | 如果莎拉陷害我们 那你为什么没事 |
[23:13] | Maybe that’s what Tanner meant when she said | 也许这就是坦纳说的 |
[23:14] | the police don’t always act | 警察也不见得总是立刻 |
[23:15] | on every accusation right away. | 针对控告采取行动 |
[23:17] | So all we can do is wait for the other shoe to drop? | 所以我们能做的就是等最后一锤定音吗 |
[23:21] | Hanna? You can’t neglect your other guests. | 汉娜 你不能忽略其他宾客 |
[23:24] | Why don’t you lead the group in some icebreakers? | 你要不要去给大家讲些活跃气氛的话 |
[23:26] | Sure. As soon as Spencer gets here. | 当然 等斯宾塞到了就去 |
[23:29] | Well, where is she? | 她在哪呢 |
[23:38] | Nice to see how much you take our little chats to heart. | 很高兴看到你没把我们的对话听进去啊 |
[23:42] | What? | 什么 |
[23:44] | Yeah, less then 24 hours after my request.. | 在我的要求之后不到24小时 |
[23:47] | …Caleb’s in the house. | 凯勒在家 |
[23:49] | Dad, he had to get some clothes. And how did you eve– | 爸 他得拿点衣服 你怎么 |
[23:51] | Then a park bench? | 然后去睡公园长凳 |
[23:52] | Right? | 是吗 |
[23:57] | You cannot just ask me | 你不能就让我 |
[23:58] | to cut this person out of my life. | 把这个人踢出我的生活 |
[24:01] | Do I look like I’m asking? | 我看起来是在商量吗 |
[24:08] | Spence, listen.. | 斯宾塞 听着… |
[24:10] | …I, I know how painful this is. | 我知道这很难受 |
[24:14] | And maybe Caleb had good intentions | 也许凯勒是出去好意 |
[24:16] | but his actions prove that he doesn’t share | 但他的行为表明他 |
[24:18] | the same value system as this family. | 和我们家的价值观不一致 |
[24:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:22] | Can you really look at me | 你能好好看着我 |
[24:24] | and say that with a straight face? | 严肃得说这些话吗 |
[24:26] | You are protecting her! | 你保护她 |
[24:28] | She killed someone, and you shuttle her off to Europe? | 她杀了人 而你就把她送到欧洲去 |
[24:31] | What kind of value system is that? | 这是什么价值观 |
[24:33] | She didn’t kill anyone. She was being blackmailed. | 她没有杀人 她被勒索了 |
[24:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:44] | Right before Charlotte’s hearing.. | 就在夏洛特的听证会前不久… |
[24:46] | …your sister started getting threatening messages. | 你姐姐开始受到威胁短信 |
[24:49] | Someone claimed to have her on tape | 有人声称有她 |
[24:51] | confessing to burying Bethany. | 坦白埋葬宝芬妮的带子 |
[24:54] | That can’t be true, dad. | 不可能吧 爸爸 |
[24:54] | She was told to drop money off | 有人让她在一个 |
[24:56] | at a disclosed location | 公开地点留下钱 |
[24:58] | or the video would be released. | 否则就曝光录像带 |
[25:01] | That’s why she came back to Rosewood in secret. | 所以她悄悄地回了玫瑰镇 |
[25:03] | – Who was blackmailing her? – She doesn’t know. | -谁在勒索她 -她不知道 |
[25:05] | But she dropped off the money | 但她留下了钱 |
[25:07] | and just hoped everything would go away. | 希望这些事就这么过去了 |
[25:08] | Then Charlotte turned up dead. | 然后夏洛特就死了 |
[25:12] | O-okay, so then why flee? | 好吧 那为什么要逃走 |
[25:15] | You said that she had nothing to do with it. | 你说她跟这件事没干系的 |
[25:17] | She got spooked, Spence. | 她被吓到了 斯宾塞 |
[25:19] | Why didn’t you tell her to go to the police? | 你为什么不让她去找警察 |
[25:22] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[25:24] | Okay, I was scared that, like you | 好吧 我害怕 像你一样 |
[25:26] | they would think she was guilty of more than just being.. | 他们会觉得她不只是被勒索那么简单 |
[25:29] | Blackmailed? Do we really believe that? | 是吗 我们能相信吗 |
[25:31] | Well, even if it is true, isn’t that more of a reason | 就算这是真的 难道这不是又添一条 |
[25:33] | Melissa would’ve wanted Charlotte dead? | 梅丽莎想让夏洛特死的理由吗 |
[25:35] | Yeah, but Charlotte was still on lockdown | 可是 当梅丽莎支付第一笔钱时 |
[25:36] | when Melissa made her first payment. | 夏洛特还被关着 |
[25:38] | So what are you saying? | 所以你想说什么 |
[25:39] | The person who’s threatening us is probably the same person | 威胁我们的人说不定和 |
[25:41] | who was blackmailing my sister. | 勒索我姐姐的人是同一个 |
[25:42] | I don’t think it was Melissa who borrowed that SUV. | 我不认为是梅丽莎借了那辆越野车 |
[25:44] | I looked at the pictures. One look at that crowd | 我看了照片 看一眼人群 |
[25:46] | and her argyle socks would have blown off. | 她的菱形纹袜子绝对非常显眼 |
[25:48] | Which leaves us with nothing. | 所以我们的线索又断了 |
[25:50] | No, there’s the eyewitness report. | 不 有目击者记录 |
[25:51] | A hot brunette with a cheesy keychain? | 一个褐发女人 带着一个漂亮钥匙链 |
[25:53] | That’s like half this party. | 这个派对上一半的人都符合这个描述 |
[25:58] | Ladies, if you could all move to the sofa. | 女士们 请到沙发上坐一下 |
[26:00] | Sweetie, I thought you could open your presents now. | 亲爱的 我想你现在可以打开礼物了 |
[26:03] | If any of you guys got me some kind of toy | 如果你们有谁送我玩具的话 |
[26:05] | you’re dead. | 就死定了 |
[26:16] | Congratulations, Han. | 恭喜你 汉 |
[26:19] | I just wanted to drop that off. | 我只是来送礼物的 |
[26:21] | I figured you’d get a kick out of it. | 我想你一定会很喜欢的 |
[26:25] | Remember the summer before eighth grade? | 还记得八年级前的那个暑假吗 |
[26:27] | We were all set to have double weddings. | 我们都准备好要一起结婚了 |
[26:29] | I was gonna marry Justin Timberlake | 我当时想嫁给贾斯汀·汀布莱克 |
[26:31] | and… you were gonna tie the knot with Matt Damon. | 而你想要跟马特·达蒙结婚 |
[26:36] | I can’t believe you still have this. | 简直不敢相信你还留着这些 |
[26:38] | That’s so thoughtful of you, Mona. | 你想得太周到了 梦娜 |
[26:43] | Why don’t you come in for a drink? | 进来喝点东西吧 |
[26:45] | Hanna was just about to open more gifts. | 汉娜正准备要拆礼物了 |
[26:50] | I don’t wanna intrude, but …sure. | 我不想打扰你们 不过我很乐意 |
[26:59] | Okay, uh, it’s time for 21 Questions. | 好了 到了问答时间了 |
[27:03] | This version is | 今天的问题是 |
[27:04] | “How well do you know the bride and groom?” | “你对新娘和新郎了解多少” |
[27:06] | So whoever gets the most points wins a prize. | 得到最高分的人可以获得大奖 |
[27:08] | So first question for 100 points. | 第一个问题 分值100 |
[27:11] | Where did Jordan propose? | 乔丹是在哪求婚的 |
[27:16] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这 |
[27:17] | I thought you two had it out at The Brew. | 你不是在咖啡店跟她说明白了吗 |
[27:19] | She brought a gift. | 她当时带了礼物 |
[27:20] | Yeah, and an ax to grind. | 是的 而且心怀不轨 |
[27:24] | Emily, for 50 points. | 艾米丽 这题50分 |
[27:26] | Do you know this one? | 你能答出来吗 |
[27:28] | “How did the bride and groom meet?” | “新娘和新郎是怎么相见的” |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[27:32] | I, I think it was at a work function. | 我想应该是在工作的地方 |
[27:36] | No, no, it was, it was at- at a party. | 不不 是 是在一次聚会上 |
[27:41] | Sorry. Spencer? | 抱歉 斯宾塞 |
[27:46] | Wait, I know this. | 等等 我知道的 |
[27:50] | You know what, this game is kind of silly. | 这游戏有点无聊 |
[27:56] | Isn’t there one where | 不是有这么个游戏吗 |
[27:56] | everyone takes a shot when you hear the word bride? | 听到新娘这个词就要喝一杯 |
[28:05] | What is wrong with this thing? | 这玩意怎么了 |
[28:13] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[28:13] | I don’t know how to make it stop. | 我不知道怎么让它停下 |
[28:15] | Here, here. | 给我 给我 |
[28:20] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[28:21] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[28:29] | – Is that the air conditioner? – What is that? | -是空调吗 -怎么回事 |
[28:32] | Somebody turn it off! | 快去关了它 |
[28:40] | – Aria! – Oh, my God! | -艾瑞亚 -天哪 |
[28:48] | Okay. Yeah, just give me a call. | 好的 给我打电话 |
[28:52] | Well, she’s just been admitted to the ER. | 她被送到急诊室了 |
[28:54] | I mean, she has second-degree burns | 二级烧伤 |
[28:56] | but the doctors say that she’s gonna be fine. | 不过医生说不会有事的 |
[28:59] | How did this even happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[29:00] | Why don’t you ask her? | 你怎么不问她 |
[29:03] | I mean, is it just a coincidence | 这难道是巧合吗 |
[29:05] | that the loft tried to turn Aria | 她一来艾瑞亚就 |
[29:06] | into a s’more right after she arrived? | 差点被烧死 |
[29:12] | 我没有太多空 不过现在可以见面 托比 | |
[29:23] | How long does this take? | 要多长时间 |
[29:26] | Three minutes. Said on the package. | 三分钟 盒子上写的 |
[29:39] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:40] | Who was that? Hannah? | 是谁 汉娜吗 |
[29:42] | No, it was | 不 是 |
[29:42] | it- it was my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[29:44] | But I’ll call you later. | 过会再打给你 |
[29:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:27] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[30:31] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[30:33] | What we’re gonna do if– | 我们该怎么办 |
[30:37] | Toby, I’m a sophomore… okay? | 托比 我才念大二 好吧 |
[30:40] | I’m having a hard enough time juggling exams. | 各种考试就够我忙的了 |
[30:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:45] | And you don’t even live in this state. | 而且你都不住在这个州 |
[30:47] | I-I know, but I.. | 我知道 可是我 |
[30:50] | could apply for a transfer. | 可以申请调到这 |
[30:53] | And what? You gonna move into my dorm room? | 然后呢 住我的宿舍里吗 |
[30:56] | You don’t have to.. | 你不用 |
[30:58] | say it like that. | 这么说 |
[31:00] | Like what? | 怎么说 |
[31:01] | Like… living together | 把住在一起说得 |
[31:03] | would be such a horrible thing. | 好像是件很可怕的事似的 |
[31:05] | In this context, it would be. | 在这个情况下 有可能 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry, but it would. | 不好意思 但真的有可能 |
[31:11] | You’re.. | 你 |
[31:13] | talking about this like it would.. | 说得好像这会 |
[31:17] | ruin our lives. | 毁了我们的生活似的 |
[31:19] | I mean, isn’t this what we are planning for.. | 这难道不是我们最终 |
[31:22] | eventually? | 想要的吗 |
[31:24] | I- I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[31:25] | You know, I really.. | 我真的 |
[31:29] | I hadn’t really thought that far ahead. | 没有提前想过这事 |
[31:31] | I haven’t even made up my mind yet | 我还没决定要不要 |
[31:33] | about grad school, I don’t.. | 读研究生 我没… |
[31:35] | Well, have you-have you made up your mind about me? | 那你有没有想过我的事 |
[31:39] | Don’t make this about something that it isn’t. | 别把事情搞得那么复杂 |
[31:45] | ‘And what about you?’ | 那你呢 |
[31:46] | I’m not the only person here who has plans. | 又不是只有我要做打算 |
[31:48] | You know, you said that you wanted to quit the force | 你说过你想退伍 |
[31:51] | and you said that you wanted to go back to school. | 说你想回来读书 |
[31:53] | That was your idea, not mine. | 那是你的主意 不是我的 |
[31:54] | And it was only because being with a cop | 而这只是因为你觉得 |
[31:56] | isn’t good enough for you. | 一个警察配不上你 |
[31:57] | I have never said that, okay? | 我从来没说过这种话 好吗 |
[32:00] | I just, I don’t know, I thought that maybe you wanted– | 我只是…我不知道…我以为或许你想要… |
[32:02] | More? | 更多 |
[32:07] | Can we please not do this right now? | 我们现在别这样行吗 |
[32:18] | This is really hard. | 这真的太煎熬了 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry. I’m not trying to make it harder. | 抱歉 我没想让事情变得更复杂 |
[32:35] | ‘It’s just..’ | 只是… |
[32:36] | …I feel like.. | 我觉得… |
[32:41] | …when we’re picturing our future together.. | 我们在规划今后的蓝图时 |
[32:47] | …we’re not.. | 我们… |
[32:49] | …looking at the same picture anymore. | 看的并不是同一副景象 |
[33:06] | ‘Spencer.’ | 斯宾塞 |
[33:10] | Toby. | 托比 |
[33:12] | Um, thanks for coming to see me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[33:14] | Yeah, I-I can’t stay long. I’m on duty so– | 我不能久留 我在执勤… |
[33:16] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然 |
[33:27] | Caleb doesn’t know that I’m here. | 凯勒不知道我来这里 |
[33:29] | If-if you’re gonna try and get me– | 如果你是想让我… |
[33:31] | He didn’t do it. | 他没有 |
[33:33] | Okay? He didn’t leak it. | 好吗 他没有泄露 |
[33:34] | He’s just taking the blame. | 他只是背下了黑锅 |
[33:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:42] | Because “A” is back. | 因为A回来了 |
[33:44] | Not “A” exactly, just, umm.. | 确切地说不是A 只是… |
[33:47] | …some copycat version. | 某个山寨版 |
[33:51] | What? | 什么 |
[33:52] | Whoever this is thinks that we know who killed Charlotte | 无论他是谁 他认为我们知道是谁杀了夏洛蒂 |
[33:55] | and so they’re trying to make our lives miserable because of it. | 所以他们想让我们生不如死 |
[33:57] | And I’m really sorry, but Yvonne was just collateral damage. | 我很抱歉 但伊冯只是被牵连了 |
[34:02] | And Caleb didn’t wanna tell you | 凯勒不想告诉你 |
[34:03] | because he didn’t wanna put you at risk. | 因为他不想让你涉险 |
[34:11] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[34:19] | How are you? Are you okay? | 你怎么样 你还好吗 |
[34:22] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[34:26] | I just, um.. | 我只是… |
[34:30] | …I really couldn’t have you thinking | 我不想让你觉得 |
[34:31] | that I would ever judge Yvonne for making that choice. | 我对伊冯做了那个选择有意见 |
[34:39] | Not after.. | 尤其是在… |
[34:42] | …you and I.. | 你和我 |
[34:45] | …almost had to make that choice. | 差一点也要做这个选择之后 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:57] | I-I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[34:59] | Okay. How’s Yvonne? | 好 伊冯怎么样 |
[35:01] | Uh, she’s-she’s been amazing, you know. | 她很好 |
[35:05] | Just really strong. | 她恨坚强 |
[35:13] | I guess I have a type. | 看来我喜欢坚强型的 |
[35:18] | Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[35:21] | You too. | 你也是 |
[35:55] | – You okay? – How did you know that I.. | -你没事吧 -你怎么知道我… |
[35:57] | ‘Hannah. She texted me.’ | 汉娜 她给我发了短信 |
[35:59] | Are you in any pain? | 你哪里疼吗 |
[36:00] | Well, they gave me something. | 他们给我用了些药 |
[36:02] | It’s not completely helping. | 但不能完全止疼 |
[36:05] | Aria, I’m-I’m so sorry. | 艾瑞亚 我真的很心疼 |
[36:08] | Um, I told Hannah and her mother | 我和汉娜和她妈妈说了 |
[36:09] | that if they needed rest that I could take you home. | 如果她们需要休息 我可以送你回家 |
[36:14] | Nurse says it’s gonna be a long night. | 护士说今晚会比较难熬 |
[36:18] | Well.. | 那么… |
[36:19] | …I’m prepared for that. | 我已经准备好了 |
[36:23] | We have.. | 我们有… |
[36:25] | …reading material, uh, spare clothes. | 阅读材料 备用的衣服 |
[36:29] | Unfortunately, they’re my clothes | 很遗憾 都是我的衣服 |
[36:30] | but I’m pretty sure we can find some medical tape | 不过我肯定我们可以找些医用胶带 |
[36:31] | that I can just sort of cinch around the top of the sweatpants. | 这样我就能确保运动裤不会掉下来了 |
[36:35] | Uh, I have Gummy Bears. I have several sets of.. | 我还带了小熊 还有几套… |
[36:44] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[36:46] | – You want the doctor– – No. | -你要医生来…-不用 |
[36:50] | Aria, it’s a terrible accident. | 艾瑞亚 这是场可怕的意外 |
[36:52] | It wasn’t an accident. | 不是意外 |
[36:54] | What? | 什么 |
[36:56] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[37:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:03] | Nothing, I.. | 没什么 我… |
[37:05] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[37:06] | I shouldn’t have been standing so close to the fireplace. | 我不该离壁炉那么近的 |
[37:18] | Mom, I’m really sorry for being such a Bridezilla. | 妈 抱歉我是个那么难缠的新娘 |
[37:22] | And clearly, I’m the one who hasn’t been including | 显然是我没有让乔丹 |
[37:24] | Jordan enough in my life, not the other way around. | 融入我的生活 不是他的错 |
[37:30] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[37:34] | Why have you iced out Mona? | 你们为什么冷落梦娜 |
[37:39] | I saw the way you and your friends | 我看到她出现时 |
[37:40] | reacted when she showed up. | 你和你朋友们的反应了 |
[37:41] | I think a sewer rat | 下水道的一只老鼠 |
[37:43] | would have gotten a warmer welcome. | 都不会被冷落成那样 |
[37:45] | Well, she wasn’t invited. | 我们没有邀请她 |
[37:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:50] | Clearly, you mean a great deal to her. | 显然你对她来说很重要 |
[37:54] | Has something happened since the investigation started? | 调查开始后发生什么事了吗 |
[37:57] | Honestly, I don’t know what Mona’s been up to lately. | 说实话 我不知道梦娜最近在做什么 |
[38:00] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:05] | Look, we’re both tired. | 我们都累了 |
[38:06] | I’m gonna get us some coffee. | 我去买杯咖啡 |
[38:14] | Don’t stop, it was working. | 不要停下 管用了 |
[38:17] | Uh, I was definitely starting to feel sleepy. | 我刚才都开始感觉昏昏欲睡了 |
[38:19] | Mm. So was I. | 我也是 |
[38:23] | Okay, um.. | 好吧 |
[38:25] | “This season is all about the prints.” | 这个季节是印花布的天下 |
[38:27] | “The bolder, the brighter, the better.” | 越大胆 越鲜艳 就越好 |
[38:31] | “But how, you ask, can I incorporate | 但你会问 我要如何 |
[38:33] | such strong design elements into my wardrobe?” | 把这一强烈的设计元素加入到我的衣橱中 |
[38:37] | You know, maybe there’s something snappier | 可能候诊室里有像汽车操作手册那种 |
[38:39] | in the waiting room, like a-a car manual. | 更加诙谐活泼一点的读物 |
[38:42] | It’s informative. | 很让人长见识 |
[38:43] | If it’s informative you want | 如果你想长见识 |
[38:45] | I suggest we give that pamphlet | 那我建议你再听听 |
[38:46] | on staph infection another shot. | 葡萄球菌感染说明书 |
[38:54] | Wasn’t true what you said earlier. | 你之前说的不对 |
[38:56] | About the writing. | 关于写作的 |
[38:59] | I have a creative baggage too. | 我也有创造压力 |
[39:03] | Wanting to make you proud. | 我想让你为我骄傲 |
[39:09] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[39:11] | Liam. Hey. | 利亚姆 你来了 |
[39:12] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:14] | My phone died on the way back from Philly. | 我从费城回来的路上手机没电了 |
[39:15] | And I-I came here as soon as I heard the message. | 我一听说你的事就马上过来了 |
[39:20] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[39:21] | I appreciate you being here. | 谢谢你过来 |
[39:22] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[39:25] | Oh, let me be the first to share the good news. | 对了 我第一个来告诉大家好消息吧 |
[39:29] | Jillian approved the book. | 那本书吉莉恩批准了 |
[39:32] | – What? That’s amazing. – That’s great. | -什么 太棒了 -好极了 |
[39:35] | Yeah, congratulations. | 是啊 恭喜 |
[39:37] | You’re gonna be an author. | 你要成为作家了 |
[39:41] | Hey, um.. | 那个… |
[39:43] | …congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[39:45] | And, uh, feel better. | 早日康复 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[39:51] | You should see the email Jillian sent me. You hungry? | 你应该看看吉莉恩发给我的那封邮件 你饿吗 |
[39:54] | Can I get you something to eat from the cafeteria? | 要我帮你从餐厅拿点什么东西吃吗 |
[39:58] | Hey, Yvonne. | 喂 伊冯 |
[40:01] | Um, this is Spencer Hastings. | 我是斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[40:05] | I know that I’m probably the last person | 我知道现在你可能 |
[40:07] | that you wanna hear from right now but.. | 最不想听到的就是我的声音 但是 |
[40:11] | …I just really wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 我真的很想跟你说声对不起 |
[40:16] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:21] | And if you ever need anybody to talk to.. | 如果你想找谁聊聊 |
[40:26] | …I know that there’s probably a million other people | 我知道可能根本轮不到我 |
[40:28] | that you’d wanna talk to before me, but.. | 但是如果你有需要 |
[40:35] | …I’m here. | 尽管找我 |
[40:52] | Is there any more? | 还有吗 |
[40:53] | No. That’s it. | 没有了 就这些 |
[40:55] | You didn’t have to stay. I could’ve done this myself. | 你不用留下的 我自己扔就行 |
[41:04] | It seems whatever I do ends up this way. | 好像不管我做什么 最后都会这样 |
[41:07] | Good intentions that look like trash. | 好意看起来都跟垃圾一样 |
[41:10] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[41:14] | You need a ride? | 你需要搭顺风车吗 |
[41:16] | No, that’s okay. | 不 不用 |
[41:16] | Mine’s right here. | 我开车来了 |
[41:29] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[41:32] | Did you call Charlotte that night | 那晚是你从双鸦餐厅 |
[41:34] | from the Two Crows Diner? | 给夏洛蒂打电话吗 |
[41:38] | Emily, I can’t talk about this here. | 艾米莉 我不能在这里说这个 |
[41:40] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[41:44] | Get in the car. | 上车 |