时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I need to see some kind of complete draft | 我要看到不管什么形式的完稿 |
[00:05] | and I need to see it soon. | 我要马上看到 |
[00:07] | – Oh, you’ll have it. – Good. | -没问题 -好的 |
[00:08] | If somebody said that you could start | 假设你能创办 |
[00:09] | your own business, what would you do? | 自己的生意 你会做什么 |
[00:11] | Don’t kid like that, Lucas. | 别开这种玩笑了 卢卡斯 |
[00:13] | Who’s kidding? | 谁开玩笑了 |
[00:15] | Is that who I think it is? | 这是我想到的那个人吗 |
[00:16] | Sara Harvey’s helping hand. | 莎拉·哈维的助手 |
[00:18] | Sara’s back at the Radley. | 莎拉回拉德里了 |
[00:19] | She checked in under a fake name | 她用假名字登记的 |
[00:21] | and she’s still looking for something. | 她还在找什么东西 |
[00:22] | These are plans for the Radley | 这些是拉德里的平面图 |
[00:23] | same ones sara got from the records office. | 就是莎拉从档案室拿到的那些 |
[00:26] | – Alison’s in the hospital. – What happened? | -艾莉森进医院了 -发生什么了 |
[00:28] | She had an accident or what looked like an accident. | 她出了意外 或者说看上去像意外 |
[00:31] | It’s happening again, and we’re gonna do something about it. | 又像以前一样了 但我们要做点什么 |
[00:33] | – We’re building a rat trap. – And you’re the cheese. | -我们要设个陷阱 -而你是诱饵 |
[00:35] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[00:36] | I wouldn’t have thought of it if I wasn’t ready to do it. | 如果我没准备好我就不会想这么做了 |
[00:38] | Nobody here is gonna let you do this by yourself. | 我们不会让你们自己去做的 |
[00:40] | Leave my friends alone. | 放过我的朋友们 |
[00:43] | I killed Charlotte. | 是我杀了夏洛蒂 |
[00:47] | 汉娜 放过我的朋友们 是我杀了夏洛蒂 | |
[00:53] | – Okay, thanks for.. – Anything? | -行 谢谢 -有回复吗 |
[00:55] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[00:57] | I’ll call you later. Bye. | 我再打给你 拜 |
[00:58] | That was Alison. She’s headed home tomorrow. | 是艾莉森 她明天回家 |
[01:00] | But Elliot’s going to a conference in Chicago. | 但艾略特要去芝加哥开会 |
[01:02] | She shouldn’t be alone. | 她不应该一个人 |
[01:03] | None of you should till this is over. | 完事前你们都不应该 |
[01:06] | Guys, she’s typing. | 大伙儿 她在打字了 |
[01:15] | If you’re lying, I shoot all of you. | 你说谎的话 我枪毙你们所有人 |
[01:18] | Hanna, are you sure that you wanna do this? | 汉娜 你确定要这么做吗 |
[01:20] | First, it was Aria, then Ali. | 先是艾瑞亚 又是艾莉 |
[01:23] | Whoever’s next could end up lying in a casket | 下一个中招的可能会躺棺材里了 |
[01:25] | instead of a hospital bed. | 而不是病床上 |
[01:27] | And we all decided this is the right thing to do. | 我们都相信这么做没错 |
[01:29] | Okay, but we can undecide. It’s not too late. | 好吧 但我们可以反悔 还不晚 |
[01:31] | Yeah, well, I trust Caleb. | 好吧 但我相信凯勒 |
[01:36] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[01:42] | 这是事实 我会报警 汉娜 | |
[01:50] | She’s sending another text. | 她又发信息了 |
[01:56] | No police. | 别牵扯警察 |
[01:58] | As predicted. | 意料之中 |
[02:02] | Another text. | 又有信息 |
[02:05] | This is between you and me. | 这事只有你知我知 |
[02:07] | Sara Harvey took the bait. | 莎拉·哈维上钩了 |
[02:10] | 我还需要一天时间 汉娜 | |
[02:20] | It’ll be your last. | 也会是你最后一天 |
[02:53] | Are you sure you wanna rest on the couch? | 你确定要在沙发上休息吗 |
[02:56] | I already feel like an invalid. | 我已经感觉像残疾人了 |
[02:57] | Please don’t make me crawl into another bed. | 别逼我爬上另一张床 |
[03:00] | You’re far from an invalid. | 你完全不残疾 |
[03:03] | Even your doctor said, you showed tremendous strength. | 连你医生都说 你具有强大的力量 |
[03:07] | You and Charlotte both have that in common. | 你和夏洛蒂同样如此 |
[03:09] | I miss her every day. | 我每天都想她 |
[03:12] | I still feel responsible. | 我仍感觉有责任 |
[03:13] | Elliot, you’re not. | 艾略特 你没有 |
[03:16] | You gave me back my sister as a, a healthy, hopeful person. | 你还了我一个健康乐观的姐姐 |
[03:21] | Jason and I only had a few years with her | 杰森和我只与她相处了几年 |
[03:22] | but we wouldn’t have that without you. | 但没有你我们做不到 |
[03:25] | Your brother filled me in on everything | 你哥哥告诉了我他在 |
[03:27] | he’s doing at Carissimi. | 卡里西米做的每件事 |
[03:30] | I think it’s a brilliant tribute to Charlotte. | 我觉得这是追思夏洛蒂很好的方式 |
[03:32] | She’d be… | 她如果… |
[03:33] | so proud to know all that money’s | 知道那些钱都用来帮助他人 |
[03:35] | being used to help people. | 她会非常自豪 |
[03:38] | Now, no one can take that away from us, from her. | 没人能夺走我们和她之间的爱 |
[03:49] | Forget it. I’m not going to the conference. | 算了 我要去开会了 |
[03:51] | Elliot, I love you, but I know you’re stalling. | 艾略特 我爱你 但我知道你想放慢脚步 |
[03:56] | You should go before you miss your plan. | 你该走了 免得误了计划 |
[04:02] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:08] | 拉德里疗养院 夏洛蒂 | |
[04:09] | Here is Sara’s old room. | 这是莎拉原来的房间 |
[04:12] | And this is where her secret exit door was. | 这里是她的秘密出口门 |
[04:16] | When did you.. | 你什么时候 |
[04:17] | No, I, I fought it as long as I could. | 没 我尽可能地不戴眼镜 |
[04:19] | But I had to admit defeat. | 但我得承认我近视了 |
[04:21] | When Yvonne and I were in paris, and I-I thought I was pointing | 我和伊冯在巴黎时 我以为我指了 |
[04:24] | to an eclair on the menu. | 菜单上的小泡芙 |
[04:26] | Then, the waiter brought out a bucket of snails. | 结果服务员端上了一桶小蜗牛 |
[04:36] | Yeah, but who wants to eat snails for breakfast? | 没错 但谁愿意早餐吃小蜗牛呢 |
[04:40] | You remember French? | 你还记得法语吗 |
[04:47] | Hmm. Now, I look like a guy who needs glasses. | 我现在应该需要眼镜 |
[04:51] | Now, why do you wanna get back down here? | 你为什么想再下去 |
[04:53] | Uh, because Sara just checked back into the hotel. | 因为莎拉刚回酒店登记了 |
[04:56] | And she specifically asked for a room on the first floor. | 她还明确要了一楼的房间 |
[04:59] | Directly above the old Radley basement. | 就在原来拉德里地下室上面 |
[05:01] | So we think that she must be looking for something. | 所以我们认为她一定在找什么东西 |
[05:03] | And whatever that thing is | 那个东西 |
[05:04] | maybe we can use it to prove that she’s our new big-bad. | 我们也许能用来证明她是新的幕后主使 |
[05:08] | So, if I make sure that she’s locked out | 如果我确保汉娜在等她时 |
[05:11] | when Hanna’s waiting for her.. | 她被困在外面 |
[05:13] | …It’ll be safe to go down there and find it. | 下去找那东西会安全些 |
[05:17] | 迷失森林度假村 有房 | |
[05:19] | – Hey! – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[05:22] | Where’s Hanna? | 汉娜呢 |
[05:24] | Oh, she’s at the Radley. | 她在拉德里 |
[05:25] | She went to make it look like she was saying her | 她去假装跟她妈妈 |
[05:26] | last goodbye to her mom. | 做最后的告别 |
[05:28] | Oh! I left the generator in the van. | 我把发电机落在车上了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, ’cause nothing spells a trap | 就算我们有人去买了功率达九千五百瓦的机器 |
[05:32] | like one of us buying a machine that could deliver 9500 watts. | 这一切看起来也一点不像个陷阱 |
[05:35] | Well, I drove to Ardmore to get it and no one followed me. | 我开车去阿德摩尔买的 没人跟踪我 |
[05:39] | How do you know how to build an electric fence? | 你怎么知道如何做电网的 |
[05:41] | I googled “How to build an electric fence?” | 我谷歌上问的 |
[05:44] | If this whole thing works, it’s not gonna kill her, right? | 如果做成功的话 也不会把她杀了吧 |
[05:47] | It will work. | 会成功的 |
[05:49] | And no, it’ll just knock her on her ass | 不会杀了她的 只会电击到她 |
[05:51] | and she’ll stay there until one of us picks her up. | 让她就只能待在原地等我们去扶 |
[05:54] | I know I shouldn’t be saying this, but this whole thing | 我知道我不该说这些 但这整件事 |
[05:56] | just kind of reeks of irony. | 透着一股讽刺的意味 |
[05:59] | You should totally say it. | 这话没什么不该说的 |
[06:01] | If we’re right about Sara, | 如果莎拉是我们想的那样 |
[06:02] | she deserves more than a few volts. | 电她几下算便宜她了 |
[06:05] | – Sara’s working off grid. – Here. | -莎拉在逐个做排除 -给你 |
[06:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:12] | Um, but I think, | 但我觉得 |
[06:15] | she missed something in the east wing. | 她遗漏了东侧的一些东西 |
[06:17] | There’s a records room in the old radley basement. | 在老拉德里的地下室里 这儿有个档案室 |
[06:20] | Um, but on this current blueprint | 但是现在的设计图里 |
[06:22] | there’s no visible door to access it. | 没有通向那里的入口 |
[06:28] | So, somebody turned it into a secret room? | 所以是有人把它改造成密室了 |
[06:30] | Somebody, who spent a lot of time at radley. | 某个在拉德里待了很长时间的人 |
[06:33] | Charlotte. | 夏洛蒂 |
[06:36] | I’ll seal Sara’s secret exit door first. | 首先我会把莎拉的暗道封起来 |
[06:39] | That way, when we’re down there | 这样的话 我们下到那里的时候 |
[06:40] | she won’t be able to get back in. | 她就没法回去了 |
[06:43] | We? | 我们 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I’m not gonna let you do this alone. | 是啊 我不会让你一个人去的 |
[06:47] | Toby, this is tomorrow night. | 托比 我打算明晚去 |
[06:51] | I was thinking that you could just do the prep work today. | 我想的是你今天可以做好准备工作 |
[06:53] | And then, I can sneak down there during my mom’s party. | 这样的话 我可以在我妈的派对上偷偷下去 |
[06:55] | I can’t drag my power tools into a hotel | 我不能带着电动工具去酒店里 |
[06:58] | and then cut through walls without making a lot of noise. | 凿穿了墙还不发出一点声音吧 |
[07:01] | Whether your mom wins or loses, | 无论你妈妈能不能当选 |
[07:03] | Radley will be a scene tomorrow. | 明天拉德里都会很热闹 |
[07:05] | That will be our cover. | 这样我们就有掩护了 |
[07:07] | I, I just don’t wanna mess things up for you and Yvonne. | 我只是不想搅和你跟伊冯 |
[07:10] | I don’t either, but if you wanna find out | 我也不想 但如果你要查清楚 |
[07:12] | what’s in this room, we’re gonna do this together. | 这间房里有什么 我们就得一起行动 |
[07:28] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[07:29] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:45] | Were you working on the last chapter? | 你在写最后一章吗 |
[07:48] | It’s finished. | 已经写完了 |
[07:52] | Do you want me to read it? | 你想让我先读一下吗 |
[07:56] | I’m never gonna see her again. | 我永远都见不到她了 |
[08:03] | I haven’t said that out loud. | 我从来没把这句话说出来过 |
[08:07] | I couldn’t, I couldn’t let myself believe | 我不能 我不能说服我自己 |
[08:11] | that she was… r-really gone. | 她真的… 真的离世了 |
[08:16] | God, ezra, I am so sorry. | 我的天 以斯拉 我很抱歉 |
[08:23] | But you’ve written a really beautiful | 但你已经为妮可 |
[08:25] | love story for Nicole. | 写了一个非常美的爱情故事 |
[08:28] | I can finally hear her name now, without wanting to | 我终于可以平静地听她的名字 |
[08:31] | put my fists through a wall. | 不会再想用拳头去砸墙了 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | For pushing me to finish. | 谢谢你鞭策我写完小说 |
[08:47] | You did the heavy lifting. | 这都是你自己努力的成果 |
[08:50] | No, Aria, I was… | 不 艾瑞亚 我… |
[08:52] | Down for the count when you came back. | 你回来的那时候我已经跌落至谷底了 |
[08:56] | So I’d say that we did that together. | 我想这是我们一起努力的成果 |
[09:08] | If the examination didn’t show anything then | 如果检查结果没有异样 |
[09:11] | why did brother man bring his whole | 为什么我弟弟把他的 |
[09:12] | springman tribe down here in this sticky heat. | 那伙人都带到了这个湿热的地方 |
[09:15] | and why so many illusions to you and rainbow hill? | 为什么有这么多你跟彩虹山的传闻 |
[09:19] | You know what rainbow hill is? | 你知道彩虹山是什么 |
[09:21] | It’s a place that’s famous for | 这是有名的 |
[09:22] | treating famous alcoholics and dope fiends. | 为名人戒酒戒毒的场所 |
[09:24] | I’m not famous, Maggie. | 我不是名人 麦琪 |
[09:26] | No, and you don’t take dope. | 是啊 而且你也不吸毒 |
[09:29] | Otherwise you’d be a perfect candidate for rainbow hill. | 否则你就是去彩虹山的绝佳候选人 |
[09:32] | That’s where brother man’s going to tell big daddy.. | 这也是弟弟要去告诉老大的… |
[10:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:19] | Is someone there? | 有人在听吗 |
[10:23] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[10:32] | And I had an amazing dream about her in the hospital. | 我在医院做了个神奇的梦 也跟她有关 |
[10:34] | She wanted me to know she was proud of me. | 她想让我知道 她以我为荣 |
[10:38] | I had a dream like that.. | 我也做过这样的梦 |
[10:40] | After my dad’s funeral. | 在我爸爸的葬礼之后 |
[10:43] | I fell asleep on the couch and he woke me up. | 我在沙发上睡着了 他叫醒了我 |
[10:47] | He was wearing his dress blues and he looked so handsome. | 他穿着蓝色的制服 看起来特别帅 |
[10:53] | He came to say goodbye. | 他来跟我道别 |
[10:56] | You think it was really him? | 你觉得那是真的吗 |
[10:58] | I’d like to think so. | 我想这么认为 |
[11:01] | But maybe it felt so real because I wanted it to be. | 也许那种真实的感觉只是我臆想出来的 |
[11:06] | I didn’t wanna see my mom the way she looked today. | 我不想看见今天这个样子的她 |
[11:08] | Ali, those painkillers are really strong. | 艾莉 止疼药的效果都很强 |
[11:11] | They can mess with your head. | 会让你的脑子一团乱 |
[11:14] | Yeah, when they list the side effects | 医生告诉我副作用的时候 |
[11:15] | they should say, it may cause crazy visions. | 应该说会导致看见幻象 |
[11:18] | I’d like to see that commercial. | 我觉得还是拍成广告更好 |
[11:22] | May cause drowsiness, loss of appetite. | 会让人犯困 没有食欲 |
[11:24] | Crazy visions, and in some cases | 会让人看见幻想 甚至有时候 |
[11:27] | your dead mother might even call you on the telephone. | 你死去的母亲还会打电话给你 |
[11:31] | Well, I hate that you have to babysit me. | 真的很抱歉你还得来照顾我 |
[11:35] | But I’m really happy that you’re here. | 但你能在这儿我真的很开心 |
[11:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:49] | Are you okay with transport duty tomorrow? | 明天你的任务是做司机 没问题吧 |
[11:51] | Um, senior turnout’s gonna be really key for us. | 老年人的选票对我们来说最为重要 |
[11:54] | You know, your mom treats me like part of the family. | 你妈妈把我当家人看待 |
[11:55] | So, I’m all-in for whatever she needs. | 所以无论她需要什么我都可以 |
[11:58] | Toby, we feel like you are part of our family. | 托比 我们觉得你就是家人 |
[12:01] | Yvonne, so after the polls close tomorrow, | 伊冯 明天投票结束后 |
[12:04] | there’s something that I have to take care of. | 我有点事情要处理 |
[12:06] | So, I won’t be able to make it to this party. | 所以我可能不能去派对了 |
[12:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:13] | It’s a favor for a friend. | 我要去帮一个朋友 |
[12:16] | So it’s not something, you’re taking care of, it’s someone. | 所以你要处理的不是事 而是人 |
[12:20] | Would her name be Spencer? | 名字是斯宾塞吗 |
[12:23] | We haven’t received all the numbers yet. | 我们还没有统计所有数据 |
[12:25] | But it seems like it’s gonna be a pretty close race. | 估计悬殊不大 |
[12:32] | Spencer, hi. | 斯宾塞 |
[12:34] | You must be, because I can’t think of any other reason | 我想不出别的原因 |
[12:37] | you’d be crazy enough to show up here. | 你一定是疯了所以来这儿 |
[12:39] | Really, Spencer, from one ex-Radley patient to another, | 别这样 斯宾塞 同在拉德利呆过 |
[12:43] | I think, you’d be a little more sensitive to that word. | 我觉得你应该尽量避免这个词呢 |
[12:48] | What do you want, Mona? | 你想做什么 梦娜 |
[12:50] | To help. | 来帮忙 |
[12:52] | – Help whom? – Your mother. | -帮谁 -你妈妈 |
[12:55] | She’s the candidate. I’m voting for and I want her to win. | 她是候选人 我投了她 也希望她赢 |
[12:58] | Is it that you want my mother to win | 你是想我妈赢 |
[12:59] | or you want Phillips to lose? | 还是菲利普输 |
[13:01] | Look, Spencer, I’m not the enemy. | 斯宾塞 听着 我不是你敌人 |
[13:03] | I haven’t been for a long time. | 早就不是了 |
[13:11] | Just…stick to the script. | 就跟着手稿说 |
[13:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[13:23] | Good evening. Hi, do you have a moment to chat? | 晚上好 你有时间聊聊吗 |
[13:26] | Because Veronica Hastings is running for election | 因为维罗妮卡·海斯汀就是为了 |
[13:28] | to help people just like you. | 帮助你们才竞选的 |
[13:35] | It’s complicated, but I’m the only person that can do this. | 事情很复杂 而我是唯一可以做的人 |
[13:38] | And you can’t tell me what it is that Spencer needs? | 而且你不能告诉我斯宾塞要做什么 |
[13:40] | I don’t wanna lie to you, Yvonne | 伊冯 我不想和你撒谎 |
[13:41] | so please don’t ask me again. | 求你别再问了 |
[13:43] | Do you hear how that sounds? | 你知道这听起来像什么吗 |
[13:46] | A month ago, we were having conversations | 一个月前 我们还在计划着 |
[13:48] | about building a future together. | 一起创造我们的未来 |
[13:50] | And now you can’t even answer a simple question. | 而现在你连几个问题都无法回答 |
[13:52] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我明白 对不起 |
[13:54] | – I have to get back to work. – Y-Yvonne, wait, I– | -我要回去工作了 -伊冯 等一下 |
[13:56] | I won’t let you turn me into the woman who says | 我不会让你把我变成会说 |
[13:58] | “Pick me, not her.” | 别选她选我的女人 |
[14:05] | The fence runs along the backside. | 后面全是栅栏 |
[14:07] | And we will have a visual of the front. | 我们会看住前面 |
[14:09] | We’re ready for them, Hanna. | 汉娜 我们都准备好了 |
[14:12] | Hey, will you hand me the Phillips? | 你能帮我拿一下十字螺丝起子吗 |
[14:13] | It’s the one with the– | 就是上面有 |
[14:15] | with the star tip, I know. | 星形标记的 我知道 |
[14:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | So, did you make a decision yet? | 所以你决定了吗 |
[14:22] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[14:23] | About Lucas’ offer. | 卢卡斯的建议 |
[14:25] | Oh, right. | 哦 那个啊 |
[14:26] | Um, yeah, I mean, there’s still a lot to think about. | 我是说 还有很多要考虑的 |
[14:29] | It’s not all about me. | 这不只是关于我 |
[14:32] | Hey, if this fence is always electric, | 如果所有的栅栏都带电 |
[14:34] | what are the motion sensors for? | 那这些运动传感器是干什么用的 |
[14:35] | Uh, they’ll trigger the lights and the camera. | 它们会触发灯和摄像头 |
[14:38] | That way if A-moji realizes this is a set-up | 如果是最坏的情况 |
[14:41] | in worst case scenario, we’ll get a picture of her. | 就算A发现是个陷阱 我们也能拍到她 |
[14:46] | What’s so funny? Do I have a plumber’s crack or something? | 很好笑吗 是我屁股露了吗 |
[14:49] | No, your crack is covered. | 不 你没露 |
[14:51] | It’s just we didn’t know what to call this sicko. | 只是我们还不知道怎么叫这个疯子 |
[14:53] | And I think that you just named it. | 而你刚刚给他取名了 |
[15:04] | I’m just babysitting Alison with Emily. | 我和艾米丽在照顾艾莉森 |
[15:06] | But if you need anything. | 但如果你有需要的话 |
[15:09] | Hey, Han. | 汉 |
[15:11] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你做这事 |
[15:13] | You’re a lot braver than I am. | 你比我勇敢多了 |
[15:18] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:21] | Aria, this book is incredible. | 艾瑞亚 这本书很棒 |
[15:24] | Why are you so nervous? Liam’s gonna love it. | 你为什么这么担心 利亚姆会喜欢的 |
[15:26] | I’m not nervous about Ezra’s chapters. | 我不担心以斯拉的部分 |
[15:29] | They’re filled with nothing but the truth. | 里面都说的是事实 |
[15:32] | Are you afraid yours aren’t as honest? | 你是担心你的部分不够真实吗 |
[15:36] | Actually, I think they’re a little too honest. | 事实上 我觉得它们有点太真实了 |
[15:39] | Are we having two different conversations here? | 我们聊的是不同话题吗 |
[15:41] | Because that would be a good thing, right? | 这不是好事儿吗 |
[15:44] | I was supposed to write from Nicole’s side | 我本来是要从妮可的角度来写的 |
[15:46] | of her love story with Ezra. | 写她和以斯拉的爱情 |
[15:47] | So at first, I was just pulling from my feelings for Liam. | 一开始 我是用了我对利亚姆的感情来写的 |
[15:51] | But those weren’t the right fit. | 但不适合 |
[15:54] | So, I just started remembering all the things. | 所以我开始回忆之前的事情 |
[15:58] | I used to love about Ezra. | 回忆之前对以斯拉的爱 |
[16:00] | Yeah, but if you’re writing about | 如果你只是写 |
[16:01] | what you used to feel about Ezra– | 你过去对以斯拉的感情 |
[16:03] | And I convinced myself that that was true. | 我说服自己那是真的 |
[16:05] | But liam thinks that I’m still writing from the heart. | 但是利亚姆觉得我是由心而发 |
[16:07] | So it hurts him to read those pages. | 所以读这些章节对他是种伤害 |
[16:11] | How did this get so complicated? | 怎么这么复杂 |
[16:13] | You’re writing a book with the guy you used to be in love with. | 你在和你曾经的爱人一起写书 |
[16:16] | And it’s about his relationship with his dead girlfriend. | 写的还是他和他过世女友的事情 |
[16:19] | You thought that was gonna be simple? | 这怎么可能会简单 |
[16:31] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[16:42] | – Ali? – Oh, my god. Ali. | -艾莉 -我的天哪 艾莉 |
[16:44] | Ali, what is it? | 艾莉 怎么了 |
[16:46] | He was just here. | 他就在这儿 |
[16:49] | Ali, there’s nobody in the house but us. | 艾莉 这屋子里除了我们没别人 |
[16:51] | Hey, it’s just another bad dream. | 只是又做了噩梦 |
[16:53] | He touched me. I felt it. | 他摸了我 我感觉的到 |
[16:56] | No, Ali. Who are you talking about? | 不是这样的 艾莉 你说的是谁 |
[16:58] | Wilden. | 威尔登 |
[17:05] | I’m gonna call Elliot. | 我打电话给艾略特 |
[17:08] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[17:15] | How are you gonna know that Sara’s not following you? | 你怎么能知道莎拉不在跟踪你呢 |
[17:18] | I programed a drone to fly over my car. | 我写了一个无人机程序 它会飞在我车顶上 |
[17:20] | And I attached a camera to it | 我还在无人机上装了摄像头 |
[17:22] | so we’ll see if anybody’s behind us. | 无论谁在跟踪 我们都能看得到 |
[17:46] | – More coffee? – Always. | -再来杯咖啡吗 -当然 |
[18:12] | Can you even wear underwear with a dress that tight? | 这么紧身的裙子 你怎么还能穿得下内裤 |
[18:16] | Do you disapprove? | 你不准我穿吗 |
[18:18] | No. No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[18:21] | But I know that you’re gonna be climbing down a rope ladder | 但是我知道今晚你要和托比 |
[18:23] | with Toby tonight, | 爬下绳梯 |
[18:24] | and I’m assuming that he’s gonna be going first. | 我想他会在你前面先爬下去 |
[18:29] | That’s why I gave him a bag of clothes yesterday. | 所以昨天我给了他一包衣服 |
[18:32] | They’re gonna be waiting for me in Sara’s old room. | 衣服会在莎拉的房间里等着我 |
[18:35] | Hmm. Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[18:38] | I’m glad that you care enough to be concerned about my panties. | 我很开心你这么担心我 连我的内裤都想到了 |
[18:41] | Hmm. Well, I’m concerned about a lot more than your panties. | 我担心的远不止你的内裤 |
[18:46] | Spence, need to talk you. | 斯宾塞 有事要跟你说 |
[18:48] | Um, okay, Dad. I’ll be up at the house in five. | 好的 爸爸 我五分钟就过去 |
[18:52] | Oh, come on, it’s a scene in there. | 快点 我知道里面怎么回事 |
[18:54] | Could use a moment alone with my daughter. | 想跟我女儿单独聊会 |
[18:56] | Okay, well, I’m not dressed. | 好吧 我没穿衣服 |
[18:59] | Alright, whatever you do, just be safe, okay? | 不管你做什么 要注意安全 |
[19:02] | – Okay. – Stay in touch with me. | -好 -跟我保持联系 |
[19:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:12] | – Caleb. – Yeah? | -凯勒 -嗯 |
[19:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:18] | Go. I’ll call you later. | 去吧 晚点打给你 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:23] | I can’t believe Emily left you alone. | 艾米丽居然让你一个人待在家里 |
[19:25] | She won’t be long, she just went to vote. | 她很快就回来 她只是去投票了 |
[19:28] | If you have another dream, just tell yourself | 如果你再做梦 就跟自己说 |
[19:31] | it’s your mind playing tricks on you. | 那只是你的大脑在作怪 |
[19:33] | Alison, this is all about misplaced guilt. | 艾莉森 你的愧疚点放错地方了 |
[19:36] | Elliot, I’m not going to sleep until you get home so… | 艾略特 在你到家前 我是不会睡觉的 |
[19:40] | you don’t need to worry about me. | 所以你不用担心我 |
[19:42] | I’ll call you on my way to the airport. | 去机场的路上 我再打给你 |
[19:44] | – See you tonight. – Bye, love. | -今晚见 -拜 亲爱的 |
[20:06] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[20:09] | None of this is real. | 这些都不是真的 |
[20:19] | Please go away. | 快走开 |
[20:21] | I’m begging you. | 求求你们了 |
[20:24] | It wasn’t my fault! | 不是我的错 |
[20:27] | Sir, if you can please just give her another call | 先生 如果你能再给她打一通电话 |
[20:28] | and just get back to me, that, uh, that’d be great. | 然后回复我 那就太好了 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:39] | 玫瑰镇高中 投票处 | |
[20:43] | Yvonne, I’m going to make this up to you. I promise. | 伊冯 我会补偿你的 我保证 |
[20:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:53] | Oh, thank you, pretty eyes. | 谢谢你 俊俏的孩子 |
[21:05] | Knock knock. | 敲敲 |
[21:09] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[21:09] | Oh, yes, actually Jillian, Aria just walked in. | 对了 吉莉恩 艾瑞亚刚回来 |
[21:13] | Um, would you like to chat with her too? | 你也要跟她说两句吗 |
[21:15] | Oh, no, that’s fine. I totally understand. | 不 没事 我完全明白 |
[21:17] | Yes, I will pass along the message. Okay. | 我会转告她的 好 |
[21:20] | That is so Jillian. | 吉莉恩就是这样 |
[21:22] | I know that she can’t tell anyone bad news to their face. | 我知道她无法当面告诉别人坏消息 |
[21:24] | Which means she loved your chapters and she hated mine. | 也就是说她非常喜欢你的章节 不喜欢我的 |
[21:27] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:28] | I-I should’ve known she would never give me a fair shot. | 我早该知道她永远不会给我一个公平的机会 |
[21:30] | No, Aria, she just stepped into a meeting. | 不是的 艾瑞亚 她只是进会议室开会 |
[21:32] | Do you know how many times I’ve told that exact lie for her? | 你知道我帮她说了多少次这种谎话 |
[21:35] | Aria, she loved the entire book. | 艾瑞亚 她非常喜欢整本书 |
[21:37] | No, seriously, who died | 不 说真的 是谁死了 |
[21:38] | and appointed her the expert on literature? | 然后让她担任文学专家的 |
[21:39] | Let’s remember this is the same woman who published | 记住就是这个女人曾经出版了 |
[21:41] | “This Snail’s Life.” | 《蜗牛式的生活》 |
[21:42] | It’s like the worst book.. | 那简直是写得最烂的一本书 |
[21:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:46] | She loved my chapters and yours. | 她非常喜欢我和你的章节 |
[21:48] | Uh, Jillian actually said, love not like. | 吉莉恩真说了非常喜欢 而不是喜欢 |
[21:51] | ‘Cause she never uses, love she thinks | 因为她从来不用非常喜欢这次 |
[21:52] | that’s a highly overused word. | 因为她觉得这词已经烂大街了 |
[21:54] | Jillian’s pushing up the release date to Christmas. | 吉莉恩要把出版日期推至圣诞节 |
[21:56] | She’s talking a-a book tour, TV rights, a prequel. | 她想搞书展 电视转播权 前传 |
[22:00] | You’re being 100% serious right now? | 你现在真的没在说笑吗 |
[22:01] | Aria, they’re gonna market the hell out of this book. | 艾瑞亚 他们会为这本书大势宣传 |
[22:04] | It’s gonna be huge. | 一定会很轰动的 |
[22:06] | Oh, my God, we did it. | 天呐 我们成功了 |
[22:08] | – Ezra, we really did it. – Yeah, we did. | -以斯拉 我们真的做到了 -没错 |
[23:16] | It looks like creepy Harold | 吓人的哈罗德 |
[23:17] | just walked away and never looked back. | 好像就这样走了 再也没回来过 |
[23:20] | Kinda reminds me of a hostel I stayed at in Budapest. | 这让我想起我在布达佩斯住过的一间青年旅舍 |
[23:24] | I felt like one of Miss Peregrine’s peculiar Children. | 我觉得自己像是《怪物女孩》里的一个人物 |
[23:33] | Look, I’ll only miss Prague. | 我只会错过布拉格之行 |
[23:34] | I’ll fly straight from Tokyo to Budapest. | 我会从东京直飞布达佩斯 |
[23:37] | You said that you wanted to talk about this | 你说过想好好谈谈这件事 |
[23:39] | You already made up your mind. | 但是你已经决定好了 |
[23:40] | If I don’t go, I’ll lose my job. | 如果我不去 我的饭碗就保不住了 |
[23:41] | Do you know how many times I’ve heard that? | 知道这句话我听你说了多少遍吗 |
[23:44] | You said that on my birthday. | 你在我过生日时说过 |
[23:45] | On your birthday, on New Year’s Eve. | 你过生日时说过 新年前夕也说过 |
[23:49] | Hanna, your life is on a loop, | 汉娜 你的生活反反复复 |
[23:51] | I’m barely a part of it. | 我几乎都无法参与进去 |
[23:53] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么样 |
[23:55] | I want you to say no to your boss and come with me to Europe | 我要你推掉你老板 跟我去欧洲 |
[23:57] | like we’ve been planning for the last three months. | 就像我们这三个月来计划的那样 |
[23:59] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[24:03] | Alright, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:15] | If you go, I’m not gonna be here | 如果你选工作 那你回来的时候 |
[24:17] | when you get back. | 我不在这里等你 |
[24:20] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[24:21] | I’m leaving today. | 我今天就走 |
[24:24] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能一直这样 |
[24:31] | We’ll work this out. | 我们会解决这个问题的 |
[24:34] | Like we always do. | 一直都是这样 |
[24:37] | I’ll call you from the cab. | 上了车我会打电话给你 |
[24:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 是的 我没事 |
[24:53] | Hanna, you’re gonna be safe in here. I promise. | 汉娜 你在这会很安全的 我保证 |
[25:02] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[25:17] | 艾略特 发起了视频对话 | |
[25:20] | – Hello. – Emily? Where’s Alison? | -喂 -艾米丽 艾莉森去哪了 |
[25:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:31] | Melissa, it’s still the sa.. | 梅丽莎 还是那样 |
[25:33] | I will let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[25:35] | I will let her know, okay. Bye. | 我会告诉她的 好了 再见 |
[25:39] | That was Melissa, she’s sending her love | 是梅丽莎打来的 一小时内她已经 |
[25:41] | for the tenth time this hour. | 打了十次电话来问候你 |
[25:43] | I swear she’s more nervous than I am. | 我敢保证她比我还紧张 |
[25:46] | There you go. | 给 |
[25:48] | I would just like to say, win or lose | 要是我的话就会说 无论胜利或者失败 |
[25:50] | you ran a smart, passionate campaign. | 你的这次竞选都很机智 很有激情 |
[25:53] | And I couldn’t be prouder of you. | 我太为你感到骄傲了 |
[25:55] | Or you, Spence, you really | 还有你 斯宾塞 你真的是 |
[25:57] | you stepped up when mom needed you. | 在妈妈需要你的时候你帮了大忙 |
[25:59] | It’s been a rough week for all of us. | 我们所有人这一周都过得不顺 |
[26:01] | I know we’ve all made sacrifices | 我知道大家都作出了牺牲 |
[26:04] | and I appreciate how hard you’ve worked | 我很感激你们所付出的辛勤工作 |
[26:07] | you’ve both worked to get us here. | 正是你们的努力我们才取得了今天的成绩 |
[26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[26:10] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[26:16] | Oh. I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[26:21] | Hey, did you find Alison? | 你找到艾莉森了吗 |
[26:23] | No. And I searched your entire neighborhood. | 没有 我把你家整个小区都搜遍了 |
[26:26] | Spence, can you help me look for her? | 斯宾塞 你能帮我一起找她妈 |
[26:28] | Emily, Toby’s already upstairs in the hotel room. | 艾米丽 托比已经在酒店的楼上了 |
[26:31] | Hanna and Caleb are at the Lost Woods. | 汉娜和凯勒也已经到了迷失森林度假村 |
[26:33] | I mean, the plan is in motion, I can’t leave. | 计划已经开始了 我不能离开 |
[26:35] | I know, I have a bad feeling about this. | 我知道 但我有种不祥的预感 |
[26:38] | She’s scared and she thinks that | 她很害怕 而且 她觉得 |
[26:41] | she’s seeing dead people, so.. | 她见到了死去的人 所有 |
[26:43] | Where would you go if you wanted to feel safe? | 如果你想要安全感的话你会去哪呢 |
[27:05] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[27:06] | A whisky and diet would be nice. | 来点吃的和酒吧 |
[27:09] | I brought some water. | 我只带了点水 |
[27:13] | Okay, I’m gonna run a test on the strobe lights. | 好了 我要去测试一下闪光灯 |
[27:15] | Aria, could you give me a hand? | 艾瑞亚 你能来帮我一下吗 |
[27:16] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[27:25] | You’re really brave, you know that? | 你真的很勇敢 你知道吗 |
[27:27] | Someone had to be the bait. | 总得有人要当诱饵 |
[27:30] | Didn’t have to be you. | 不一定非得是你啊 |
[27:33] | Well, you said I had nothing to worry about. | 你不说了我不需要担心吗 |
[27:36] | You don’t. | 是的 |
[27:37] | There’s no way Sara Harvey is gonna get in here. | 莎拉·哈维绝对来不了这里 |
[27:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:41] | Have I ever let you down before? | 我以前让你失望过吗 |
[27:44] | No. | 没有 |
[27:51] | But, I’ve let you down. | 不过 我让你失望了 |
[27:58] | What do you mean? | 怎么这么说 |
[28:00] | The night of our big fight. | 我们大吵一架的那晚 |
[28:03] | The night we broke up. | 分手的那晚 |
[28:09] | You made a difficult choice. | 你当时做了一个很难的选择 |
[28:14] | There’s something that you don’t know. | 有些事情你还不知道 |
[28:45] | You’ve reached caleb. Leave a message. | 我是凯勒 请留言 |
[28:52] | I have to get out of here. | 我得下车了 |
[29:11] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[29:14] | I am so sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我非常抱歉 我不知道我刚才是怎么想的 |
[29:33] | 汉娜 来电 | |
[29:39] | If I had just come back a few minutes earlier.. | 如果我能早几分钟回来 |
[29:43] | or never left.. | 或者没有离开 |
[29:46] | Things might be so different now. | 事情可能就会大不一样 |
[29:53] | Yeah. They might be. | 是的 有可能 |
[30:01] | I never stopped loving you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[30:36] | That’s it. I think we’re ready. | 好了 我想应该准备好了 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:51] | One, two, three, four | 一 二 三 四 |
[30:54] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[30:57] | The door it’s right behind here. | 门就在这后面 |
[31:06] | I can hammer through the drywall | 我可以用锤子把墙打穿 |
[31:07] | but I’m gonna need to saw through the plywood. | 不过我还需要用锯把夹板切开 |
[31:11] | I can do it. | 我能行 |
[31:14] | You remember how to use a power saw? | 你还记得怎么用电锯吗 |
[31:17] | I had a good teacher. | 老师教得好 |
[31:21] | Hanna, are you sure you wanna do this? | 汉娜 你确定要这么做吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我确定 |
[31:25] | Okay, no one followed you guys here. | 好吧 没人跟你们来这里 |
[31:28] | – We’re good to go. – Are you ready? | -我们可以开始了 -你准备好了吗 |
[31:34] | 我在迷失森林度假村 一个人 -汉娜 | |
[31:41] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[32:27] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[32:29] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我在到处找你 |
[32:31] | I knew they wouldn’t follow me here. | 我知道他们不会跟我到这的 |
[32:35] | I deserve it. This is my punishment. | 我活该 这就是对我的惩罚 |
[32:38] | Ali, your mom and Wilden are dead. | 艾莉 你妈妈和威尔登都已经死了 |
[32:40] | They came back for me. | 他们是回来找我的 |
[32:42] | And they’re gonna take me straight to hell. | 而且他们要带我下地狱 |
[32:45] | – We can’t stay here, okay? – Yes, I can. | -我们不能待在这 -我可以 |
[32:49] | Listen to me. This is like Elliott said. | 听我说 就像艾略特说的 |
[32:51] | This is all in your head. Remember? | 这都是你自己想出来的 还记得吗 |
[32:53] | These are hallucinations. | 是你的幻想 |
[32:55] | I can’t tell what’s real anymore. | 我都不知道什么是真的了 |
[33:01] | Emily, I need help. | 艾米丽 我需要帮助 |
[33:15] | Toby? | 托比 |
[33:24] | Oh, my God. You brought your gun? | 天哪 你把枪带来了 |
[33:24] | Get behind me. | 躲到我后面 |
[33:28] | I’m a police officer. Stop right there. | 我是警察 站在那别动 |
[33:37] | Mona. Are you still stalking us? | 梦娜 你还在跟踪我们吗 |
[33:39] | What are you looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[33:42] | We don’t know yet, we’re about to find out. | 还不知道 马上就知道了 |
[33:59] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[34:03] | Yes, there is. | 不对 有东西 |
[34:16] | Mary Drake. | 玛丽·德雷克 |
[34:19] | She was a patient here 25 years ago. | 25年前她是这里的病人 |
[34:24] | Oh, my God, she had a child while she was here. | 天 她在这里时生过一个孩子 |
[34:27] | Named Charles. | 叫查尔斯 |
[34:33] | He was adopted by Jessica and Kenneth Dilaurentis. | 他被迪劳伦提斯夫妇杰西卡和肯尼思收养了 |
[34:38] | Wait, you guys. | 慢着 你们看 |
[34:40] | Charlotte wasn’t Jason’s older sister. | 夏洛蒂不是杰森的姐姐 |
[34:42] | They were practically the same age. | 他们差不多一样大 |
[34:44] | Why lie about that? | 为什么说谎 |
[34:45] | Maybe Kenneth and Jessica didn’t want anyone | 可能肯尼思和杰西卡不想让别人知道 |
[34:47] | to know that Charlotte was adopted. | 夏洛蒂是收养的 |
[34:50] | Why would Charlotte go through so much trouble | 为什么夏洛蒂大费周章地 |
[34:51] | just to hide this file? | 藏这份文件 |
[34:52] | Maybe Charlotte didn’t hide it. | 可能不是夏洛蒂藏的 |
[34:54] | Maybe her mother did. Her birth mother. | 可能是她亲生母亲藏的 |
[35:00] | Mary Drake. | 玛丽·德雷克 |
[35:28] | Someone’s approaching. | 有人接近了 |
[35:30] | – Just west of the perimeter. – Let’s go. | -就在西边 -我们走 |
[35:33] | Come on. | 走 |
[35:37] | Just be careful. | 小心 |
[35:39] | This way, this way. | 这边 这边 |
[35:40] | Hurry, quick. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快走 |
[35:42] | Lookout. | 小心 |
[35:43] | Over here. | 这边 |
[35:45] | Do you see her? | 看到她了吗 |
[35:48] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 |
[35:51] | You said she would be knocked on her ass. | 你说她肯定会被电晕的 |
[35:53] | We gotta get back to Hanna. | 我们得回去找汉娜 |
[35:54] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[35:56] | Hanna, are you in there? | 汉娜 你在里面吗 |
[35:58] | – Hanna, say something. – Hanna, come on. | -汉娜 说话 -快说话 汉娜 |
[36:00] | Han! | 汉娜 |
[36:02] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[36:03] | Han. | 汉娜 |
[36:08] | – There’s no way out of here. – This is impossible. | -这里没有出口 -不可能 |
[36:24] | You’ll need to remove all your personal effects. | 你不能带任何私人物品 |
[36:33] | Can you give these to Elliott, please? | 能请你把这个给艾略特吗 |
[36:35] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[36:37] | This form advises that although you are voluntarily | 这份表格声明尽管你是自愿 |
[36:40] | admitting yourself for treatment | 入院接受治疗 |
[36:42] | you are not necessarily free to leave psychiatric care. | 但你不能自行离开我们病院 |
[36:45] | You may be involuntarily detained | 如果医生认为需要 |
[36:47] | if the doctor deems it necessary. | 那即使你不愿意 也不能走 |
[36:50] | Do you understand, Mrs. Rollins? | 您明白吗 罗林斯太太 |
[36:53] | Yes. | 明白 |
[36:56] | Can we just have a moment, please? | 能稍等一下吗 |
[36:59] | Sure. | 好 |
[37:03] | Ali, do you really wanna do this? | 艾莉 你真想这样吗 |
[37:07] | I mean, Elliott’s on his way home | 艾略特在回家路上了 |
[37:08] | maybe you should just wait and talk to him. | 你是不是应该先跟他谈谈 |
[37:10] | I’m only sure of one thing right now | 现在我只能确定一件事 |
[37:12] | and that’s that I need help. | 那就是我需要帮助 |
[37:14] | I know, but… They put Charlotte here. | 我知道 但是他们把夏洛蒂关进这里了 |
[37:17] | And she got better. | 然后她好多了 |
[37:22] | Thank you for taking care of me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[37:30] | If you need anything.. | 如果你需要什么… |
[37:34] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:36] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:49] | We’ll show you to your room now. | 我们带你去你的房间 |
[38:03] | May I have your attention, please? | 大家请注意 |
[38:05] | Quiet down, everyone. | 大家安静 |
[38:07] | I would like to introduce you | 下面我向大家介绍 |
[38:09] | to your new state senator | 新任参议员 |
[38:12] | Veronica Hastings. | 维罗妮卡·海斯汀 |
[38:16] | Thank you everyone for all of your hard work. | 感谢各位的努力 |
[38:18] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[38:25] | Hey, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[38:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | I-I really cannot thank you enough | 你今晚帮我那么多 |
[38:30] | for all of the help that you gave me tonight. | 我真的感激不尽 |
[38:37] | Hey, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[38:43] | Spence, what’s going on? | 斯宾塞 怎么了 |
[38:50] | I should have checked the floors. | 我应该检查地板的 |
[38:51] | Caleb, who would have thought to do that? | 凯勒 谁会想到这个 |
[38:53] | A A! | |
[38:57] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 很遗憾 |
[39:01] | Why the hell did you bring her here? | 你为什么带她来这里 |
[39:02] | No, no, we didn’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[39:07] | I followed them. | 我跟踪他们来的 |
[39:09] | Guys, video’s downloading. | 各位 视频正在下载 |
[39:24] | Wait. R-rewind it. | 慢着 回放 |
[39:28] | Look, stop! | 停 |
[39:35] | But could that even be possible? | 那可能吗 |
[40:07] | I just got a call from the hospital. | 我刚接到医院的电话 |
[40:10] | Alison’s resting comfortably. | 艾莉森在舒服地休息了 |
[40:12] | She signed the papers? | 她签字了吗 |
[40:14] | Yes, Mary. | 签了 玛丽 |
[40:17] | I control 51% of Carissimi now. | 现在我控制卡里西米集团51%的股份了 |
[40:20] | You are the only man my daughter ever loved. | 你是我女儿唯一爱过的人 |
[40:23] | I would have done anything for Charlotte. | 为了夏洛蒂 我不惜一切 |
[40:26] | Elliott, you proved that when you married her cousin. | 艾略特 你娶她表妹时就已经证明这点了 |
[40:30] | We’ve finally taken back what was supposed to be mine. | 我们终于夺回原本属于我的东西了 |
[40:44] | And that’s what our Charlotte would have wanted. | 这也是我们夏洛蒂的心愿 |
[40:49] | Guys, it is Mrs. D! | 各位 是D太太 |
[40:52] | Toby, should we call the police? | 托比 我们该报警吗 |
[40:56] | A.D. | 谢谢你们把汉娜给我 你们可以走了 |
[40:59] | “Thanks for giving me Hanna.” | 谢谢你们把汉娜给我 |
[41:01] | “You’re free to go.” | 你们可以走了 |
[41:03] | A.D. “A.D.” |