时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I never stopped loving you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[00:08] | Aria, they’re gonna market the hell out of this book. | 艾瑞亚 他们会为这本书大势宣传 |
[00:10] | – It’s gonna be huge. – Oh, my God, we did it. | -一定会很轰动的 -天呐 我们成功了 |
[00:14] | I lied to you earlier, Aria. I did see Ali. | 我之前骗了你 艾瑞亚 我去看艾莉了 |
[00:16] | And I’m pretty sure she confessed to killing Charlotte. | 而且我很确定她承认杀死夏洛蒂了 |
[00:18] | We don’t have time to debate this. | 我们没时间争论这个 |
[00:19] | Right now, Alison is safely locked up at Welby | 现在艾莉森在被安全地关在威尔比 |
[00:22] | and Hanna’s life is on the line. | 而汉娜有生命危险 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna make sure you live a long life | 我会确保你活上好久好久 |
[00:28] | rotting away in here. | 在这里烂掉 |
[00:29] | I know you killed Charlotte. | 我知道你杀了夏洛蒂 |
[00:31] | Stop! Please, you have to help me, please. | 停车 求你了 帮帮我 |
[00:44] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[00:45] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[00:47] | If someone tried to hurt you, the police… | 如果有人想伤害你 警察 |
[00:49] | I have to talk to my friends before I do anything. | 我得先找我朋友谈谈 |
[00:51] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[00:56] | You’re a friend of my niece, of Alison. | 你是我侄女 艾莉森的朋友 |
[01:00] | I never said anything about Alison. | 我没提到过艾莉森 |
[01:02] | I can tell by the way that you’re looking at me. | 我能从你看我的样子上看出来 |
[01:05] | You knew my sister Jessica, Alison’s mother | 你知道我的姐姐杰西卡 艾莉森的妈妈 |
[01:07] | so you must be a friend of Alison’s. | 那你肯定是艾莉森的朋友 |
[01:09] | Ali never mentioned anything about her mother having a sister. | 艾莉没提过她妈妈有个妹妹 |
[01:13] | Let alone a twin sister? | 更别说是双胞胎妹妹了 |
[01:15] | – What’s your name? – Hanna. | -你叫什么名字 -汉娜 |
[01:19] | Families are very complicated things, Hanna. | 家庭关系是非常复杂的 汉娜 |
[01:22] | Yeah, I’ve noticed. | 我知道 |
[01:24] | Many families have secrets. | 很多家庭都有秘密 |
[01:26] | Most families, really. | 其实应该是大多数 |
[01:29] | And sometimes, those secrets are actual people. | 有时候 他们的秘密就是活生生的人 |
[01:34] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[01:36] | And that’s who you are? | 那就是你吗 |
[01:39] | One of those secret people? | 秘密的人之一吗 |
[01:42] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[02:09] | Here, Hanna. | 给 汉娜 |
[02:16] | Hanna, are you sure you don’t want to go to the doctor? | 汉娜 你确定不想去见医生吗 |
[02:18] | – I’m sure. – Hanna, I think you should. | -我确定 -汉娜 我觉得你该去看看 |
[02:21] | The doctors are gonna ask questions. | 医生会问问题 |
[02:23] | And then, I’ll have to lie. No doctors, no questions. | 然后我就得撒谎 不去见医生就不会有问题 |
[02:27] | Hanna, I’m sorry, but you have to tell us | 对不起 汉娜 但你必须告诉我们 |
[02:31] | about Mary Drake picking you up. | 玛丽·德雷克送你回来的经过 |
[02:33] | Is she real? | 她是真实存在的吗 |
[02:35] | I mean, is she really who she says she is? | 我是说 真的像她所说的这样吗 |
[02:38] | We think so. | 我们认为是的 |
[02:39] | Yeah, she was a patient at Radley. | 是的 她曾经是拉德里的一个病人 |
[02:41] | – We found her file. – What? | -我们找到了她的档案 -什么 |
[02:44] | She’s Alison’s aunt, Charlotte’s biological mother. | 她是艾莉森的阿姨 夏洛蒂的生母 |
[02:47] | The DiLaurentis family adopted Charlotte. | 迪劳伦提斯家收养了夏洛蒂 |
[02:51] | So it’s her. | 那就是她 |
[02:53] | Mary Drake, she’s been after us all along. | 玛丽·德雷克 她一直盯着我们 |
[02:57] | Someone killed her daughter | 有人杀了她女儿 |
[02:59] | and then she shows up to get even. | 她来报仇了 |
[03:02] | Yeah, we’re pretty sure she didn’t show up | 我们能确定她可不仅仅是来 |
[03:04] | just to get into the resort business. | 经营度假村的 |
[03:05] | She must have been chasing me when I got out. | 她肯定从我逃出来后就一直在追我 |
[03:08] | But why wouldn’t she just run me over | 但她为什么不碾过我 |
[03:10] | instead of bringing me here? | 而是要把我带回来 |
[03:11] | Because we gave her exactly what she wanted. | 因为我们给了她想要的东西 |
[03:17] | Charlotte’s killer? | 杀害夏洛蒂的人 |
[03:19] | We’re convinced it’s Alison. | 我们认为是艾莉森 |
[03:21] | We found evidence. | 我们发现了证据 |
[03:25] | Spencer, can I have something stronger than coffee in here? | 斯宾塞 有没有比咖啡劲更大的东西 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 有 |
[03:39] | This belongs to you. | 这是你的 |
[03:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:51] | Oh, that’s Mona. | 那是梦娜 |
[03:52] | Well, be careful in case it isn’t. | 小心点 万一不是呢 |
[03:57] | 多夜未眠有劲爆消息 马上到那里 | |
[04:01] | Well, there was nobody there, just this. | 没人 只有这个 |
[04:09] | “Couldn’t have done it without you. | “没有你们我根本做不到 |
[04:11] | Glad we’re on the same team. A.D.” | 很高兴我们是同一阵营的 AD” |
[04:25] | It’s from Lucas. | 是卢卡斯 |
[04:33] | Sit down. I can do that. | 坐下 我来吧 |
[04:35] | I can boil my own water. Thanks. | 我能自己泡茶 谢谢 |
[04:42] | Can I, uh, borrow you for a minute? | 能和你聊两句吗 |
[04:54] | So are you gonna take Lucas up on his offer? | 你准备接受卢卡斯的提议吗 |
[04:57] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[04:59] | He sees your potential. | 他看到了你的潜力 |
[05:00] | Potential for what? | 什么潜力 |
[05:02] | For what you could do if you were in charge. | 如果交给你的话你能做很多事 |
[05:04] | Caleb, haven’t you noticed? | 凯勒 你没发现吗 |
[05:05] | None of us are in charge of anything around here. | 我们所有人都什么都没有 |
[05:09] | Well, we can fix that. | 我们可以弥补 |
[05:11] | No one’s giving up on anybody. | 谁都不会放弃其他人 |
[05:13] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[05:14] | Suppose we get through that… | 假设我们能熬过这一关 |
[05:17] | … where does that leave us? | 我们又能怎么样 |
[05:19] | Back to where we started? | 回到我们开始的时候吗 |
[05:21] | Well, I guess it depends on how far back we wanna go. | 我想这得看我们得回到多久以前的样子了 |
[05:27] | Look, in that room at the resort | 在度假村的那个房间里 |
[05:29] | before all the lights went off | 所有灯都灭掉 |
[05:31] | and someone pushed me down a hole, I was scared. | 有人把我推到一个洞里后 我很害怕 |
[05:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:38] | But you were there. | 但你就在场 |
[05:41] | I always felt safe around you. | 我在你身边一直感觉很安全 |
[05:45] | Even when we weren’t getting along, you made me feel safe. | 即使我们没有在一起 你也让我感觉很安全 |
[05:51] | Maybe that’s why what happened happened… | 也许这就是为什么我们之间会发生 |
[05:54] | … with us. | 这些事 |
[05:57] | So you think we just went back | 你觉得我们那一刻 |
[05:59] | – to what we used to be for a minute? – Yeah. | -回到我们过去的时候了吗 -是的 |
[06:04] | Only for a minute. | 就那一刻 |
[06:09] | Where is Spencer? | 斯宾塞在哪里 |
[06:18] | – Hey, you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[06:22] | Uh, I just wanted to be by myself for a minute. | 我只是想要自己一个人待一会 |
[06:26] | I think we’re all feeling a little lost right now. | 我们现在都有点茫然 |
[06:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:32] | Do you think Ali’s safe? | 你觉得艾莉安全吗 |
[06:35] | At Welby? | 在威尔比 |
[06:36] | I mean, places like that are designed to keep people | 那种地方是用来关人的 |
[06:38] | from getting out, not from getting in. | 而不是防人的 |
[06:41] | Maybe we need to warn Elliott. | 我们也许得提醒艾略特 |
[06:43] | Well, what do you wanna tell him? | 那我们得说什么 |
[06:45] | That we told someone his wife | 说我们告诉了别人 他妻子 |
[06:46] | killed her own sister who’s actually her cousin? | 杀了亲姐姐 而那其实是她表姐 |
[06:49] | I mean, he’d lock us up. | 他会连我们也关起来 |
[06:51] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[06:52] | Hey, how about I take you home? | 我送你回家好吗 |
[06:55] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -行 -好吧 |
[07:01] | Em, keep an eye on Hanna. | 艾米 盯着汉娜 |
[07:06] | – You feel it too? – Yeah, she’s got that look. | -你也察觉到了 -没错 她又那副样子了 |
[07:10] | The dollhouse look. | 玩偶之家的样子 |
[07:15] | Bye. | 拜 |
[07:20] | Do you wanna give Jordan a call? | 你要给乔丹打个电话吗 |
[07:25] | And tell him what? | 跟他说什么 |
[07:26] | That I got myself a little kidnapped for a while? | 我害自己被绑架了一会儿吗 |
[07:29] | Maybe you just wanna hear his voice. | 你也许会想听听他的声音 |
[07:32] | It’s too late to call him now. I’ll do it later. | 现在打太晚了 之后再打 |
[07:45] | Hey, aren’t you tired? | 你不累吗 |
[07:48] | Um, no, I shot past tired a long time ago. | 不 我早就感觉不到累了 |
[07:53] | Well, we should probably get some sleep while we can. | 我们能睡就最好睡会儿 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I just have to finish this up for my mom. | 我得帮我妈写完材料 |
[07:59] | Turns out there’s way more paperwork | 才知道赢了比输了 |
[08:01] | when you win instead of lose. | 要写多得多的材料 |
[08:13] | I’m really glad that Hanna’s safe. | 我很高兴汉娜没事 |
[08:17] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[08:18] | That was so dangerous. I should’ve stopped her. | 那样太危险了 我该阻止她的 |
[08:22] | You know, Hanna’s like an aircraft carrier. | 汉娜就像航空母舰 |
[08:26] | Lot of firepower, but pretty difficult to maneuver. | 火力十足 却难以驾驭 |
[08:32] | Yeah, well, I guess they call ships “She” For a reason, huh? | 所以我们才用”她”指代船只吧 |
[08:43] | – Come to bed. – I will soon. | -睡吧 -马上 |
[09:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:29] | Help me. | 救我 |
[09:32] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[09:34] | Help me, Emily. | 救我 艾米莉 |
[09:37] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[09:39] | Em, I need you. | 艾米 我需要你 |
[09:42] | Ali, are you alright? | 艾莉 你没事吧 |
[09:46] | – Let go. – Hello. | -放手 -喂 |
[09:47] | – Give me the phone. – No. No. | -把电话给我 -不 不 |
[09:54] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[10:02] | No, you made a mistake. I visited her the other day. | 不 你搞错了 我之前来探望过她 |
[10:05] | I’m the one that brought her here. | 是我送她来这儿的 |
[10:07] | Mrs. Rollins’ visiting instructions have been changed. | 罗林斯太太的探望要求被修改了 |
[10:09] | – Family only. – W-why did they change? | -家人才可以 -为什么改了 |
[10:12] | Did something happen? | 发生什么了 |
[10:13] | All I can tell you is the only visitors | 我只能告诉你只有家人 |
[10:16] | she’s allowed are family members. | 才可以探望她 |
[10:18] | Is Dr. Rollins here? Can you page him, please? | 罗林斯医生在吗 你能传个话给他吗 |
[10:21] | Dr. Rollins is right over there. | 罗林斯医生就在那儿 |
[10:27] | – Elliott. – Emily. | -艾略特 -艾米莉 |
[10:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:32] | They won’t let me in to see Ali. | 他们不让我进去见艾莉 |
[10:34] | Those are my instructions. | 那是我的要求 |
[10:36] | Is she alright? Has something happened? | 她没事吧 发生什么了 |
[10:42] | I’ve decided Alison will be better off | 我认为艾莉森现在 |
[10:44] | in isolation right now. | 独处会更好 |
[10:46] | Okay, can I just see her for a minute? | 好吧 我能见她一会儿吗 |
[10:48] | It’s not in Ali’s best interests or yours. | 这样对艾莉和你都不好 |
[10:53] | So, when can she have visitors? | 什么时候能探望她呢 |
[10:56] | As soon as I think she can, I’ll call you. | 我觉得可以的时候就联系你 |
[11:00] | I have to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[11:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:18] | So how is Alison doing? | 艾莉森情况如何 |
[11:22] | I heard she was in the hospital. | 我听说她住院了 |
[11:24] | I wish people would just leave her alone. | 我希望大家别去烦她 |
[11:26] | I was just asking how she’s doing. | 我只是问她情况如何 |
[11:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:30] | – So how are you? – I’m kinda tired. | -那你怎么样 -我有点累 |
[11:35] | Did you get the package that I sent over? | 收到我送给你的包裹了吗 |
[11:38] | Lucas, why are you doing this for me? | 卢卡斯 你为什么这么帮我 |
[11:41] | I mean, you could be out | 你本可以自己 |
[11:43] | building some private spaceship or something. | 修私人飞船之类的东西 |
[11:45] | The private spaceship market | 私人飞船市场 |
[11:47] | is a little overcrowded at the moment. | 现在有点饱和了 |
[11:49] | – Did you look at the papers? – There were a lot of them. | -你看那些文件了吗 -文件有很多 |
[11:52] | Lot of those little “sign here” stickers. | 还有很多”请签名”的标签 |
[11:55] | Why do you make it so hard for somebody | 你为什么要让别人 |
[11:56] | to do something nice for you? | 很难对你好 |
[11:58] | Why do you resist it so much? | 为什么这么抗拒 |
[12:00] | Look, Lucas, I think you think I’m somebody I’m not. | 卢卡斯 我觉得你看错了我 |
[12:05] | Everyone thinks I’m somebody I’m not. | 每个人都看错了我 |
[12:07] | Somebody smarter… | 以为我聪明 |
[12:09] | … braver, sharper. | 勇敢 敏锐 |
[12:13] | But I’m not. | 但其实没有 |
[12:14] | Yes, you are. That’s the point. | 不 你有 这才是重点 |
[12:18] | Hanna, I think you want this. | 汉娜 我觉得你需要帮助 |
[12:20] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t have offered it. | 不然我也不会帮你 |
[12:23] | But I do need an answer. | 但我需要一个答复 |
[12:25] | We need to file a business plan | 我们得提交商业计划书 |
[12:26] | or we’re gonna lose the tax credit. | 不然就无法享受税收抵免 |
[12:29] | Look, I’m just saying, I’m not the best person | 我的意思是 我不是特别 |
[12:30] | when it comes to making decisions. | 适合做决定 |
[12:32] | Well, Hanna, not making a decision… | 汉娜 不做决定 |
[12:36] | … that’s a decision. | 就是个决定 |
[12:40] | If you could’ve heard her on the phone. | 你没听到她电话里的语气 |
[12:42] | Maybe she killed Charlotte, maybe she didn’t. | 也许她杀了夏洛蒂 也许没有 |
[12:44] | We can’t just leave her in there with no one protecting her. | 但我们不能让她失去保护 |
[12:46] | Okay, well, did you tell Elliott about the call? | 好吧 你跟艾略特说了电话的事吗 |
[12:48] | No, I didn’t want him to know who she was calling. | 没 我不想他知道她打电话给谁 |
[12:50] | So, where did you leave things with him? | 那你和他说了什么 |
[12:52] | He said he’ll call me when she improves. | 他说她情况好转了 他就会打电话给我 |
[12:53] | But I don’t think we can wait. | 但是我们等不了了 |
[12:59] | Um, it’s my work. I’ll call them back. | 工作上的事 我回头再打过去 |
[13:01] | – What about Mary Drake? – What about her? | -那玛丽·德雷克呢 -她怎么了 |
[13:04] | She’s family, she has access, you know? | 她是家属 可以去探病 |
[13:07] | Should we try and use her? | 我们应该利用她吗 |
[13:08] | Ask Mary to take us to see Ali? | 叫玛丽带我们去见艾莉吗 |
[13:10] | Em, we think this woman might be Uber A. | 艾米 我们认为这女人也许是超级A |
[13:13] | – You wanna ask her to help? – Okay. | -你要叫她帮忙吗 -好吧 |
[13:14] | Maybe it’s better that we go in there with her | 也许我们和她一起进去 |
[13:16] | than let her go in by herself. | 总好过让她一个人进去 |
[13:18] | No, we can’t take that chance. | 不 我们不能冒这个险 |
[13:23] | I think we both saw this coming. | 我想我们俩都预料到了这点 |
[13:26] | Apparently, one of us saw it before the other. | 显然我们其中一人比其他人先预料到了 |
[13:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:31] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也是 |
[13:33] | It’s just coming home and seeing my friends | 只是回到家里 看到我的朋友 |
[13:36] | and everything that Ali’s going through | 以及艾莉正在经历的一切 |
[13:37] | I realize I’ve got a lot of unresolved things in my life | 我才意识到我的生活中有很多事情没解决 |
[13:41] | and it wouldn’t be fair to you. | 这样对你不公平 |
[13:43] | I think you want me to say “Thank you” | 你想我说谢谢 |
[13:45] | but I’m not going to. | 但是我不会说的 |
[13:46] | No, I just want you to understand. | 不 我只是想你明白 |
[13:48] | I’ve gotta work through these things. | 我得解决这些事 |
[13:50] | It doesn’t have anything to do with the book or Ezra. | 这些事和这本书 和以斯拉的都没关系 |
[13:54] | It’s all me. | 只是我的问题 |
[13:55] | It’s just about you and me. | 只是你和我之间的问题 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry… I don’t think you have to say that anymore. | 对不起 你不必再说了 |
[14:04] | I’m… | 我 |
[14:13] | I got a surprise too. | 我也很惊讶 |
[14:16] | It’s not as big as yours, but, um… | 虽然没你这么惊讶 但是 |
[14:20] | I’m back on the book. | 我继续监制这本书 |
[14:21] | That’s what I came here to tell you. | 我来就是要告诉你这件事 |
[14:23] | – You’re back on the book? – Yeah. | -你继续监制这本书吗 -是的 |
[14:24] | I convinced Jillian that I’d be able to prep | 我说服了吉莉恩 说我比任何人 |
[14:26] | the manuscript faster than anyone else, and she agreed. | 都能更快准备手稿 她同意了 |
[14:29] | You’re gonna edit the book? | 你要校订那本书吗 |
[14:30] | More that I’ll be a kind of creative gatekeeper. | 总好过只做创意把关人 |
[14:34] | Make sure everything goes well | 确保一切顺利进行 |
[14:35] | and everybody stays reasonably happy. | 所有人都心满意足 |
[14:40] | Do we have a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[14:42] | I don’t know. Do we? | 不知道 有吗 |
[14:51] | You worked hard for this. | 你为此努力奋斗 |
[14:54] | I’d like to see you get something you’ve always wanted. | 我想看到你实现你一直想做的事 |
[15:00] | We’re almost there, aren’t we? | 我们不是就快实现了吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah, almost. | 是的 快了 |
[15:06] | Then we’ll do it. | 那就做吧 |
[15:09] | We’ll make it work. | 我们去实现它 |
[15:10] | Hey, at least we can cross the finish line together. | 至少我们可以一起完成目标 |
[15:31] | Not just first class. | 不止是头等舱 |
[15:33] | First class, front row, window, the side with the door. | 要头等舱 前排 靠窗 靠近机舱门 |
[15:39] | Because she has to be the last one on the plane | 因为她必须要最后一个上飞机 |
[15:41] | and the first one off. | 第一个下飞机 |
[15:44] | No, don’t say you’ll try, just do it. | 不 别说你会尽量安排 照做就是了 |
[15:59] | I need my napkin. | 我需要我的纸巾 |
[16:02] | Under your drink, that’s my napkin. | 你的饮料放在我的纸巾上了 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[16:07] | God, don’t tear it. | 天呐 别撕 |
[16:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:14] | What’s wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[16:15] | You just melted a really important phone number. | 你刚刚把非常重要的电话号码给弄糊了 |
[16:17] | That’s what’s wrong. | 当然有问题 |
[16:19] | You and your sweaty glass. | 你和你那湿嗒嗒的杯子 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 我看看 |
[16:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:25] | See, the ink ran, but you can see | 墨迹虽然划开了 但还是能看到 |
[16:27] | where the pen pressed into the napkin. | 笔写在纸巾上的印迹 |
[16:29] | See? There. | 看到没 这里 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | Sorry about my sweaty glass. | 抱歉我这湿嗒嗒的杯子 |
[16:36] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:38] | So what do they charge you for office space around here? | 你把这当办公室 他们收你多少钱 |
[16:41] | I’m a really good tipper. | 我给的小费多 |
[16:43] | Long day at the office? Can I get you something to eat? | 在办公室里忙了一天吗 要吃点什么吗 |
[16:47] | Suppose I’m meeting someone? | 我约了人见面吗 |
[16:49] | You’re not. | 你没约人 |
[16:51] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:52] | Well, you ordered a second drink. | 你点了第二杯 |
[16:54] | If you were meeting someone | 如果你约了人见面 |
[16:55] | you would’ve nursed your first drink. | 你就会慢慢享受第一杯 |
[16:58] | Have you been counting my drinks? | 你一直在数我喝了几杯吗 |
[17:00] | I notice details. | 我留意细节 |
[17:04] | Interesting how your sweaty glass | 有趣的是你那湿嗒嗒的杯子 |
[17:06] | just happened to land on my phone number, isn’t it? | 正好放在我的电话号码上是吗 |
[17:09] | Well, that is the most interesting thing | 那是我一整晚 |
[17:10] | that’s happened to me all night. | 觉得最有趣的事 |
[17:41] | – We just wanna see her. – All we need is five minutes. | -我们只是想见她 -只要五分钟就好 |
[17:44] | If you really wanna help | 如果你们真要我帮忙 |
[17:46] | you’ll give Alison time and space to heal. | 那你们要给艾莉森时间和空间去恢复 |
[17:49] | That’s what she needs | 她需要这些 |
[17:50] | and that’s what I’m going to make sure she gets. | 我也会确保她能得到 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry if you can’t understand that. | 很抱歉如果我没明白这点 |
[17:54] | I know you’re her friends | 我知道你们是她的朋友 |
[17:56] | but I am her husband and her doctor. | 但是我是她丈夫兼医生 |
[17:58] | Maybe that’s not the best combination. | 也许这两个身份并不是最完美的结合 |
[18:02] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[18:03] | Meaning maybe we’re not the only ones | 意思是也许不止我们 |
[18:04] | who need a little objectivity. | 需要一点客观性 |
[18:07] | Well, maybe I’m not the most objective person. | 也许我不是最客观的人 |
[18:09] | Perhaps that’s because I’ve spent the best part | 也许因为在我最美好的五年时光里 |
[18:11] | of five years taking care of Ali and Charlotte. | 我一直在照顾艾莉和夏洛蒂 |
[18:15] | I lack the clarity you have, being gone so long. | 我早就不像你们看得那么清楚了 |
[18:17] | Alright, this isn’t about who cares about Alison the most. | 好吧 这不是谁最关心艾莉的问题 |
[18:19] | We all wanna see her get better. | 我们都希望看到她好起来 |
[18:21] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我就是这么做的 |
[18:23] | And, yes, I have consulted other doctors | 而且是的 我还咨询过其他的医生 |
[18:25] | and I’ve spoken to Jason. | 我还跟杰森谈过 |
[18:26] | – You have? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[18:28] | He approves of her treatment. | 他同意这个治疗方案 |
[18:30] | What about Mary Drake? | 那玛丽·德雷克呢 |
[18:31] | I won’t let Mary Drake visit. | 我不会让玛丽·德雷克探视的 |
[18:33] | I’m concerned about Ali’s reaction | 我担心艾莉看到 |
[18:35] | to someone who looks so much like her mother. | 和她母亲这么像的人会有过激反应 |
[18:36] | – But that’s Ali’s aunt… – I’m going to do what’s best. | -可那是艾莉的姨妈 -我会做最有利她的事 |
[18:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[18:54] | Is that the kind of diplomacy you learned in Washington? | 你在华盛顿是不是也这么说话 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry, Aria, | 对不起 艾瑞亚 |
[18:58] | I have a very low tolerance for condescension. | 我对傲慢的忍耐度是很低的 |
[19:00] | Eyes on the prize, Spencer. | 关注重点 斯宾塞 |
[19:01] | We want something from him. | 我们要从他那里套出点话来 |
[19:02] | Yeah, and I don’t think we’re going to get it. | 是的 可是我觉得套不出来 |
[19:04] | Which means that Alison stays on one side of the wall | 也就是说艾莉森在墙的一边 |
[19:06] | and we’re on the other side. | 而我们在另一边 |
[19:10] | “She’s mine now. No take backs. | “她现在是我的了 你们要不回去了 |
[19:12] | No do-overs. A.D.” | 没法重来了 AD” |
[19:15] | She’s mine now? | 她现在是我的了 |
[19:17] | Does that mean that A.D. is already in Welby? | 这是不是说AD已经在威尔比了 |
[19:45] | What’s the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:47] | It’s a hostile takeover. | 是恶意收购 |
[19:49] | Of what? | 收购什么 |
[19:50] | Of you. | 收购你 |
[19:51] | What makes you think it has to be hostile? | 为什么非得”恶意”呢 |
[19:55] | Well, I haven’t exactly been the model fiancee lately | 我最近都不是一个好未婚妻 |
[19:59] | so I thought I’ll put a little more effort into it. | 所以我觉得我应该努努力了 |
[20:02] | You know, that’s not supposed to be a job. | 你不应该把这当成工作的 |
[20:04] | I think the idea is you’re supposed to have fun. | 我觉得关键是你应该要开心 |
[20:09] | I remember fun. | 我还记得这么开心 |
[20:11] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[20:13] | Faintly. | 不怎么记得了 |
[20:15] | You know, sometimes you turn into the most serious person | 知道吗 有的时候你会变成 |
[20:17] | I’ve ever known. | 很严肃的样子 |
[20:18] | Okay, I didn’t come here to be insulted. | 好吧 我来这不是让你教训我的 |
[20:20] | Not all the time. Just lately. | 不是一直都很严肃 只是最近 |
[20:22] | Since you’ve been spending time in Rosewood. | 自从你回玫瑰镇待过之后 |
[20:24] | Yeah, well, it can have that effect on you. | 是的 会有这种影响的 |
[20:27] | Then why do you keep going back there? | 那你为什么还总是要回去呢 |
[20:31] | – Do you know what I wanna do? – What do you wanna do? | -你知道我想干什么吗 -你想干什么 |
[20:35] | Do you remember that bar off Columbus where we first met? | 你还记得我们第一次相见的哥伦布那个酒吧吗 |
[20:39] | Yes, I do. | 是的 记得 |
[20:42] | Well, I wanna go back there | 我想回那去 |
[20:45] | and buy you a drink. | 请你喝杯酒 |
[20:48] | And I wanna go back there and flirt with you | 我还想去那再跟你调调情 |
[20:49] | and start all over again. | 然后重新来过 |
[20:53] | Is that something that might interest you? | 你对这事有兴趣吗 |
[21:02] | Elliott’s not gonna help us. We have to do something. | 艾略特不会帮我们的 我们得想别的办法 |
[21:05] | Okay, something does not include making a deal with the devil. | 好吧 但不能跟坏人合作 |
[21:08] | Besides, you heard him, Mary cannot get in there | 况且 你也听到了 玛丽和我们一样 |
[21:10] | anymore than we can. | 也不能去那 |
[21:11] | Okay, but what if we did it together? | 好吧 如果我们联合呢 |
[21:13] | If we used Mary Drake to get us in. | 利用玛丽·德雷克帮我们进去 |
[21:15] | No, Emily, it’s not happening. | 不行 艾米丽 不能这样 |
[21:17] | Hey, look, I’m not saying that we let her in the club. | 听我说 我并不是说要让她进去 |
[21:19] | I’m not even saying that we should trust her. | 我也不是说我们应该相信她 |
[21:21] | But we need a way to Ali and right now | 但是我们得去见艾莉 而现在 |
[21:23] | Mary Drake is the closest thing to a key that we’ve got. | 玛丽·德雷克是我们最好的办法了 |
[21:26] | We don’t know anything about her. | 我们一点都不了解她 |
[21:28] | You know more about her than anybody else. | 你比别人都更了解她 |
[21:30] | You were in there, Spencer. | 你当时在那 斯宾塞 |
[21:33] | In Radley, before the designer cocktails and the valet parking. | 在拉德里变成酒店之前 |
[21:36] | You were locked in there. | 你被关在里面 |
[21:39] | You know how that feels. | 你知道那种感觉 |
[21:40] | And you know what that can do to a person. | 你知道那会对一个人产生什么影响 |
[21:46] | Rollins talked to Jason? | 罗林斯跟杰森谈过吗 |
[21:48] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[21:49] | According to Toby, that’s something | 可据托比说 还没人能 |
[21:51] | that nobody else has managed to do. | 联系到杰森 |
[21:53] | Are the police looking for Jason? | 警察在找杰森吗 |
[21:54] | Toby is. | 托比在找 |
[21:55] | He needs someone to confirm Mary Drake’s story. | 他想找人确认一下玛丽·德雷克的事 |
[21:58] | Confirmation other than her face? | 不应该确认一下她的脸吗 |
[22:00] | People don’t seem to remember Ali’s mother having a sister. | 大家好像不记得艾莉的母亲有个妹妹 |
[22:05] | When do you meet with Liam? | 你什么时候见利亚姆 |
[22:06] | 4 o’clock. | 4点 |
[22:09] | Can we make this work with him? | 这次能成功吗 |
[22:11] | Of course, we can make it work. I think. | 当然 能成功的 我想是的 |
[22:14] | At least long enough to finish the book. | 至少够写完书的时间了 |
[22:16] | I was in such a rush to get it over with | 我当时急着要跟他说 |
[22:18] | that I broke up with him before he told me | 想跟他分手 可还没来得及他就 |
[22:20] | that he was back on the book. | 又说起了书的事 |
[22:21] | I really complicated the situation. | 我把事情搞复杂了 |
[22:26] | All due respect, things have been complicated | 说实在的 这么久以来事情已经 |
[22:28] | for quite some time. | 很复杂了 |
[22:30] | This book means as much to Liam as it does to us | 利亚姆像我们一样都很重视这本书 |
[22:33] | and that’s why he wants to work on it. | 所以他才想要做这件事的 |
[22:34] | Yeah, it might mean as much to him | 是的 可能他是很重视 |
[22:36] | but it does not mean the same things. | 但这并不意味着是一回事 |
[22:41] | I promise I will make this work. | 我保证肯定能成功的 |
[23:09] | And there’s a problem with his backstory. | 这个幕后故事有点问题 |
[23:11] | I just noticed it this last time through. | 我昨天晚上看的时候才发现的 |
[23:13] | What-what sort of problem? | 什么 什么问题 |
[23:17] | The predatory nature of his actions. | 他的行为的掠夺本性 |
[23:22] | You think he comes across as predatory? | 你觉得他是在掠夺吗 |
[23:27] | I understand the impulse, the Lolita myth. | 我能理解那种冲动 就像洛丽塔神话 |
[23:29] | Not the Nabokov original but the whole older man | 不是像纳博科原版写的那样 而是 |
[23:29] | 弗拉基米尔·纳博科 俄裔美籍著名作家 小说《洛丽塔》的作者 | |
[23:33] | inappropriately young girl idea | 被一些小作家瞎写成的 |
[23:35] | that’s been trashed by lesser writers. | 大叔对小女孩不正常的想法 |
[23:40] | Well, we can’t all be Nabokov. | 不是所有人都能像纳博科那样 |
[23:43] | Some of us can’t even manage Nicholas Sparks. | 甚至我们连尼古拉斯·斯帕克思的水平都达不到 |
[23:45] | Well, at least Sparks understands what a reader | 至少·斯帕克思知道读者有多大的 |
[23:47] | can tolerate and what makes their skin crawl. | 容忍度 怎么能让他们毛骨悚然 |
[23:52] | Are we looking at the same pages here? | 我们看的是同一个地方吗 |
[23:54] | Because they aren’t that far apart in age | 因为他们也没间隔太远 |
[23:57] | so I’m having a little trouble seeing what you’re seeing here. | 所以我不知道你在看什么 |
[24:01] | That’s because he’s your hero. | 那是因为你崇拜他 |
[24:04] | You’re invested in justifying his actions. | 你自然就会为他的行为辩护 |
[24:06] | You’re too close to see him as he really is. | 你跟他关系太近 不能公正评判 |
[24:10] | Listen, I’m just being frank here. | 听着 我只是说实话而已 |
[24:12] | If-if I can’t be frank, I can’t help you. | 如果我不能说实话 我就对你没帮助 |
[24:19] | – We all want the best book. – Exactly. | -我们都希望出版最好的书 -没错 |
[24:22] | And right now, there’s this friction | 而现在 你的章节和艾瑞亚的 |
[24:23] | between your chapters and Aria’s. | 有分歧 |
[24:25] | Friction? | 分歧 |
[24:26] | Look, | 听着 |
[24:28] | neither one of us want Aria to look foolish, right? | 我们都不希望艾瑞亚显得很傻 对吗 |
[24:31] | Like she let herself get talked into something | 就像她说服自己需要 |
[24:33] | that she didn’t want. | 她并不想要的东西 |
[24:36] | You mean Aria’s character. | 你是说艾瑞亚的章节 |
[24:39] | Yeah, her character. | 是的 她的章节 |
[24:42] | I’m here to protect this book. | 我来是为了保护这本书 |
[24:44] | And that means protecting the authors. Both of them. | 那就意味着保护作者 两个作者 |
[24:48] | Protecting from what? | 保护我们远离什么 |
[24:49] | A loss of perspective. Poor judgment. | 观点遗失 判断失误 |
[24:53] | – Avoidable bad choices. – That’s a big responsibility. | -能避免的糟糕决定 -那个担子很重啊 |
[24:57] | – And I take it very seriously. – Yes. | -我很重视 -是的 |
[25:02] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[25:08] | I-I just, I understand that I have commitments | 我 我明白我承诺过 |
[25:10] | but I have commitments here too. | 可我在这也有承诺的事 |
[25:12] | Yes, and you agreed. | 是的 你也同意了 |
[25:15] | I will get a hard date as soon as I can. | 我一有空就去订日期 |
[25:18] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 拜 |
[25:22] | – Hello, Spencer. – Miss Drake. | -你好 斯宾塞 -德雷克夫人 |
[25:25] | I saw you in here, and I thought I’d ask about your friend. | 我看到你在这 想着来问问你的朋友 |
[25:28] | About Hanna. How is she? | 关于汉娜 她怎么样了 |
[25:31] | Uh, she’s, she’s alright. | 她还好 |
[25:33] | Has she told you any more about what happened to her? | 她告诉你她经历的事了吗 |
[25:36] | No. No, not much. | 没有 没说什么 |
[25:38] | I have to tell you, I don’t feel | 我必须要说 我那天晚上 |
[25:39] | especially good about the other night. | 感觉不太好 |
[25:41] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | Letting Hanna talk me into taking her to your house | 让汉娜说服我带她来你家 |
[25:44] | instead of the police or the hospital. | 而不是警察局或者医院 |
[25:47] | – So why did you? – She insisted. | -所以你为什么呢 -她非要这样 |
[25:49] | Yes but you were the one who was driving the car. | 是 可是是你在开车 |
[25:52] | You could have taken her to the police. | 你本可以带她去警察局 |
[25:54] | You could have taken her to the doctor. | 你本可以带她去看医生 |
[25:55] | You could have taken her anywhere, | 你本可以带她去任何地方 |
[25:57] | but you didn’t. Why? | 但你都没有 为什么 |
[25:59] | Frankly, Spencer, my experiences with hospitals | 讲真 斯宾塞 我跟医院 |
[26:01] | and the police haven’t always been the best. | 和警局打交道的经历都不是很好 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry, what do you mean? | 不好意思 这是什么意思 |
[26:06] | I told you that my sister and I had issues. | 我跟你说过我和我姐姐关系不好 |
[26:11] | That’s true, but not really honest. | 那是真的 但还不完全 |
[26:13] | One of the most distressing things about Alison | 艾莉森被关在现在的地方 |
[26:15] | being where she is right now is that | 最令我痛苦的一点在于 |
[26:17] | I have had similar experiences. | 我之前也有类似经历 |
[26:20] | I spent time, considerable time | 我在拉德里呆过很长一段时间 |
[26:24] | in Radley when it was a sanitarium. | 当那里还是疗养院时 |
[26:27] | May I ask you why? | 我能问问原因吗 |
[26:30] | Why you were at Radley? | 你为什么会在拉德里 |
[26:36] | I’m gonna tell you this because I want you to understand | 我来告诉你这个是因为我希望你能理解 |
[26:39] | why I’m so worried about Alison. | 我为什么担心艾莉森 |
[26:46] | We were 14, my sister and I. Jessica was babysitting. | 我和我姐姐14岁时 杰西卡在照顾小孩 |
[26:50] | She called me to complain that the baby wouldn’t stop crying. | 她打给我抱怨小孩怎么都止不住哭 |
[26:55] | It was the Carver baby, Teddy. | 那是卡弗家的小孩 叫泰迪 |
[26:58] | He was ten months old, and he had a cold | 他10个月大 他感冒了 |
[27:00] | and he must have been miserable. | 肯定很难受 |
[27:05] | She begged me to come and help her. | 她求我过去帮她 |
[27:06] | I didn’t want to go, but I did. | 我不想去 但还是去了 |
[27:12] | And when I got there, the baby was upstairs finally asleep. | 等我到了那里 孩子在楼上终于睡着了 |
[27:14] | Jessica said she had given him a bath | 杰西卡说她给他洗了澡 |
[27:16] | and he had fallen right off. | 然后他马上就睡着了 |
[27:19] | Then she asked me to stay with Teddy | 然后她让我看着泰迪 |
[27:20] | so she could meet up with Matt Brooks. | 她就可以和马特·布鲁克斯约会了 |
[27:24] | Jessica left. | 杰西卡走了 |
[27:26] | And when the Carvers came home, I told them that | 等卡弗夫妻回家时 我告诉他们 |
[27:30] | Jessica had called me because she had a headache. | 杰西卡因为头疼给我打电话 |
[27:32] | Mrs. Carver went upstairs. | 卡弗太太上楼了 |
[27:36] | Mr. Carver was giving me Jessica’s money. | 卡弗先生在给我杰西卡的钱 |
[27:42] | Mrs. Carver started to scream. | 卡弗太太开始尖叫 |
[27:45] | She screamed like she was on fire. | 她叫得好像她着火了 |
[27:51] | Teddy was dead. | 泰迪死了 |
[27:57] | When they found Jessica, she said | 等他们找到杰西卡时 她说 |
[27:58] | well, the baby had been fine when she left. | 她走的时候小孩还是好好的 |
[28:01] | – But you told them… – They believed Jessica. | -可你告诉他们 -他们相信杰西卡 |
[28:04] | Everybody always believed Jessica. | 所有人都总是相信杰西卡 |
[28:08] | She was the warm one. | 她是善良的那个 |
[28:11] | And that was why your parents put you in Radley. | 所以你的父母把你关进了拉德里 |
[28:13] | It was that or prison. | 不然就只能进监狱了 |
[28:17] | They thought I’d be safer. | 他们认为我会更安全 |
[28:21] | At least that’s what they told me. | 至少他们是这么跟我说的 |
[28:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:30] | Liam can be really passionate about writing. | 利亚姆对写作很有激情 |
[28:32] | What I got wasn’t criticism. It was anger. | 我收到的不是批判 是愤怒 |
[28:36] | Anger at what? | 对什么愤怒 |
[28:38] | At me. | 对我 |
[28:41] | And I promised to keep my side clean | 而且我保证立场中立 |
[28:43] | but if every note session is gonna be a ten-round bout | 可如果每一次笔记会议都要来个十回合对抗 |
[28:46] | I-I don’t know what’s gonna be left of this book | 我不知道这本书还能剩下什么 |
[28:48] | or of any of us. | 或者我们会剩下什么 |
[28:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:52] | Aria, what does Liam | 艾瑞亚 到底利亚姆 |
[28:56] | really know about you and me? | 知道些关于我们的什么事 |
[29:02] | Well, this is the address. | 就是这里了 |
[29:04] | I’m afraid it’s gone. | 恐怕已经没了 |
[29:07] | No, it can’t be gone. | 不 不可能没了 |
[29:09] | Oh, we haven’t been here in a long time. | 我们很久都没来了 |
[29:11] | No, it cannot be gone. | 不 它不能没了 |
[29:12] | I mean, they-they can’t just take it away like that. | 他们不能就这么把它弄没了 |
[29:15] | You can’t just pull out a building | 怎么能像拔掉蛀牙一样 |
[29:16] | like it was a bad tooth or something. | 把一栋大楼就这样销毁呢 |
[29:18] | It’s New York City, Hanna. | 这里是纽约 汉娜 |
[29:19] | They tear things down as quickly as they put them up. | 他们建得快 除得也一样快 |
[29:21] | Well, this was important. | 这很重要 |
[29:22] | Okay, I needed this to be here right where I left it. | 我需要它跟我离开前一样 |
[29:25] | I was counting on it. | 我还指望着它呢 |
[29:26] | I mean, Jordan, this is where we first met. | 乔丹 这里是我们第一次见面的地方 |
[29:28] | And now we don’t have a beginning anymore | 可现在我们的开始不复存在了 |
[29:30] | because they tore it down. | 因为他们把它拆除了 |
[29:31] | Who do you people think you are? | 你们这些人以为自己是谁呢 |
[29:33] | What’s wrong? | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:36] | Tell me and I’ll fix it. | 告诉我 我会处理的 |
[29:39] | I was gonna make it perfect this time. | 我本打算这一次可以做得很完美 |
[29:42] | You know, everybody gets what they want. | 每个人都能得到自己想要的 |
[29:45] | God, I had it all figured out and now it’s ruined. | 老天 我都想明白了 可现在却毁了 |
[29:47] | It’s gone, and it’ll never work now. | 没有了 现在再也不管用了 |
[29:49] | W-we’ll just go someplace else. | 我们去别的地方就行了啊 |
[29:51] | They’ll just tear that down too. Don’t you get it? | 他们会把那里也拆除的 你不明白吗 |
[29:54] | I’m a one-woman Demolition Derby. | 我就是一个毁灭性的女人 |
[29:56] | Okay, I can’t do this to you. | 我不能这样对你 |
[29:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:01] | Hanna, I would move Heaven and Earth for you? | 汉娜 为了你让我做什么都行 |
[30:05] | You know that, don’t you? | 你是知道的 不是吗 |
[30:06] | Yes… I do | 是的 我知道 |
[30:09] | and I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:14] | Hanna, come on. This can’t be it. | 汉娜 别这样 不能这样 |
[30:54] | Miss Drake? | 德雷克小姐 |
[30:56] | Emily Fields. | 艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[30:58] | I was at Spencer’s when you dropped off Hanna. | 你送汉娜回来的时候我在斯宾塞家里 |
[31:01] | Emily. Yes. | 艾米丽 想起来了 |
[31:04] | Are you staying here now? | 你现在住在这里吗 |
[31:05] | No, I was just… | 不 我只是… |
[31:08] | … thinking about this place today | 想着这个地方 |
[31:10] | and wondering what it looked like now. | 想知道现在是什么样子 |
[31:13] | Do you wanna sit down? | 想坐下来吗 |
[31:15] | Yes, I think I would. | 是的 我想是的 |
[31:26] | I saw they kept the big gates out in front. | 我看他们还保留着前面的大门 |
[31:29] | Yeah, they did. | 是的 没错 |
[31:33] | At night, boys from town used to rattle sticks on the bars. | 到了晚上 镇上的男孩通常会在酒吧里挥舞棒子 |
[31:36] | Somebody would dare them to go to the nut house after midnight. | 有些人冒险午夜后到精神病院去 |
[31:42] | I thought it was pretty frightening during the day. | 我觉得那里白天也挺恐怖的 |
[31:45] | It was. | 没错 |
[31:47] | But sometimes you find tenderness | 但有时你会觉得舒服 |
[31:49] | in the last place you’d expect. | 因为那里是你最后的指望 |
[31:52] | And that’s really all any of us needs to survive | 而这点慰藉正是我们所有人 |
[31:55] | is a little tenderness at the right moment. | 现在所需要的 |
[32:00] | I went to visit Ali this morning. | 今早我去看望艾莉了 |
[32:03] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[32:05] | They wouldn’t let me in to see her. | 他们不让我见她 |
[32:06] | Who wouldn’t let you in? | 谁不让你进去的 |
[32:08] | Elliot or Dr. Rollins. | 艾略特 或者应该叫罗林斯医生 |
[32:11] | He doesn’t want me to see her either. | 他也不让我见她 |
[32:15] | But you-you’ve been talking to him about her, right? | 不过你跟他聊过她的情况吧 |
[32:17] | Over the phone. Once. | 在电话里聊过一次 |
[32:19] | Are you satisfied with how he’s been taking care of her? | 你对他对艾莉的照顾还满意吗 |
[32:22] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[32:24] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[32:25] | Overall. I mean, he’s very professional. | 毕竟 他很专业 |
[32:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:30] | But it does take some getting used to him | 不过也的确让我花费了些时间来适应 |
[32:31] | being her new husband and her doctor. | 他作为她的新丈夫和她的医生 |
[32:37] | I’m the one that took Ali to Welby | 是我送艾莉去威尔比那的 |
[32:40] | and I can’t help but wonder if I did the right thing. | 可我忍不住在想这样做是否正确 |
[32:45] | You wanted to help. | 你也是想帮她 |
[32:46] | Yeah, but I don’t know if I did. | 是的 但我不知道这样是不是在帮她 |
[32:50] | You’re Ali’s aunt. | 你是艾莉的姨妈 |
[32:52] | Maybe if you talk to somebody at the sanitarium… | 也许你跟疗养院的人谈谈… |
[32:56] | I don’t know, Emily. | 我不知道 艾米丽 |
[32:57] | That would be like challenging Dr. Rollins. | 那样做就是质疑罗林斯医生 |
[33:02] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[33:05] | Perhaps you and I can go to the sanitarium together. | 也许我们可以一起去疗养院 |
[33:11] | Look, I feel bad about how we left things today. | 今天那样不了了之我很不好受 |
[33:15] | If we don’t work on this project together, it’ll be another one. | 如果这个项目不能一起做 那就做别的 |
[33:18] | Can I borrow your pen? | 能借用一下你的笔吗 |
[33:20] | My pen? | 我的笔 |
[33:21] | To sign these papers, partner. | 签这份文件啊 我的合伙人 |
[33:24] | You’re right. I want this. | 你说得对 我想要这个 |
[33:26] | And right now, I want this more than anything else. | 现在 这就是我最想要的东西 |
[33:42] | You said that we could work together. | 你说过我们可以一起工作 |
[33:44] | That we could all be adults. | 我们都以成年人的态度来面对 |
[33:45] | – I meant it when I said it. – Then what happened? | -当时我是这样想的 -那后来又怎么了 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:49] | Reading his pages again and then sitting there | 又读了他写的东西 然后坐在这里 |
[33:52] | listening to him while he was talking… | 听着他说话… |
[33:55] | He has a way with words. | 他真的很善言辞 |
[33:57] | – I used to admire that. – You don’t anymore? | -我过去很崇拜他这一点 -现在不了吗 |
[33:59] | No, now I am suspicious. | 不 现在我很怀疑 |
[34:01] | Of what? | 怀疑什么 |
[34:02] | It was a lot of unconnected things | 有一些不相关的东西 |
[34:05] | that I didn’t wanna connect and then they clicked | 我并没想将它们关联在一起 而现在 |
[34:08] | together on their own. | 它们联系在一起了 |
[34:09] | Your history, what you’ve been writing | 你的过去 你写过的东西 |
[34:12] | how you’ve been writing it. | 你文笔的特点 |
[34:13] | What changes in a room when you guys are alone together | 你们俩在屋里的时候发生了什么改变 |
[34:15] | and then somebody else walks in? | 后来有人走了进去 |
[34:16] | Okay, and what do all these connections mean? | 好吧 这些联系说明了什么 |
[34:23] | I think you were seduced by your English teacher | 我认为你在高中时 |
[34:25] | when you were in high school. | 被你的英语老师勾引了 |
[34:33] | It’s not how it happened. | 事情不是那样的 |
[34:37] | I just gave you a great opening to lie one more time | 我刚才给了你一个很好的机会可以再说一次谎 |
[34:39] | and you didn’t take it. | 可你却并没有接受 |
[34:43] | Look, there is no way that I can possibly explain this to you. | 现在我不可能跟你解释清楚 |
[34:47] | Then try by telling me how you’d explain it to yourself. | 那就试着告诉我你对自己是怎么解释的 |
[34:54] | Okay, I used to think what if there was a button | 我以前想过 如果有个按钮 |
[34:57] | that I could push and all of the things | 我按下去之后 一切让我的生活 |
[35:00] | that have complicated my life would just unhappen? | 变得复杂的事都不会发生 |
[35:04] | I would push it, and all of the people | 那我会按 那样所有 |
[35:05] | that shouldn’t have died would still be alive. | 不该死的人就会还活着 |
[35:07] | I wouldn’t have hurt anyone or disappointed them | 我不会伤害谁 让谁失望 |
[35:10] | and no one would have hurt me or lied to me | 也不会有人伤害我或者欺骗我 |
[35:11] | and this whole mess would just be cleaned up. | 也不会有这个烂摊子 |
[35:14] | But if I push that button, I would be gone too. | 但如果我按下了按钮 我也就消失了 |
[35:19] | I am me because of what has happened | 我之所以是我 是因为发生的事 |
[35:21] | what I’ve done and because of who I love. | 因为我做过的事 因为我爱的人 |
[35:26] | I like that person. | 我喜欢那个人 |
[35:29] | That me. | 那个我 |
[35:32] | Mess and all. | 一团乱的我 |
[35:46] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[35:48] | You were supposed to wake me up. | 你应该叫醒我的 |
[35:51] | It took me longer to get here than I thought it would. | 我没想到那么久才赶过来 |
[35:54] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[35:57] | I think something’s wrong with me. | 我好像哪里不对劲 |
[36:00] | You’re in the hospital. | 你在医院里 |
[36:03] | We’re gonna miss our flight. | 我们要错过飞机了 |
[36:05] | We’ll take the next one. | 那我们乘下一班 |
[36:10] | Ali, you called me last night. | 艾莉 你昨晚给我打电话了 |
[36:13] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[36:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:16] | And you sounded scared. | 你听上去很害怕 |
[36:18] | Like you wanted help. | 好像你需要帮助 |
[36:20] | This is a scary place. | 这是个可怕的地方 |
[36:25] | There’s this lady that cries all night. | 有个女的整夜都在哭 |
[36:31] | Am I in Radley? | 我是在拉德里吗 |
[36:33] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[36:37] | Well, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[36:39] | I was worried for a minute. | 我还担心呢 |
[36:47] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[36:49] | Why did you leave me? | 你为什么丢下我 |
[36:51] | I woke up, and there was dirt all over me | 我醒来发现身边都是土 |
[36:54] | and you wouldn’t help. | 可你却不帮忙 |
[36:57] | Why did you leave me in the ground? | 你为什么把我留在地下 |
[37:00] | It’s so cold. | 好冷啊 |
[37:01] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[37:02] | You were wrong about Elliot. | 你看错了艾略特 |
[37:05] | He’s not like what you said at all. | 他跟你说的不一样 |
[37:08] | What about Elliot? | 艾略特怎么了 |
[37:13] | I didn’t authorize this. | 我没有授权这个 |
[37:14] | Uh, this lady is a relative… | 这位女士是亲属… |
[37:16] | No visitors without my permission. | 未经我的允许 不得探视 |
[37:19] | Out. Everyone. Right now. | 出去 所有人都出去 |
[37:21] | Emily, no, don’t go. | 艾米莉 不要走 |
[37:23] | Emily, no! | 艾米莉 不要 |
[37:34] | No! | 不 |
[37:36] | No! | 不 |
[37:40] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[37:42] | She wasn’t like that when she came here. | 她来的时候不是那样的 |
[37:44] | Miss Drake, I’d like a word with you. | 德雷克女士 我想跟你借一步说话 |
[37:52] | No one’s to come in. | 谁都不许进来 |
[38:01] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来的 |
[38:03] | I’ve been calling you for two days. | 我给你打了两天电话了 |
[38:15] | Your being here is not part of the plan. | 你来此不是计划的一部分 |
[38:17] | Well, neither is what you’re doing to that girl. | 你那样对待那个女孩也不是 |
[38:19] | – You’ve gone too far. – You got what you wanted. | -你太过分了 -你得到你想要的了 |
[38:22] | – The money is yours. – Not yet it isn’t. | -钱是你的了 -还不是 |
[38:25] | Then stop wasting my time. | 那就不要浪费我的时间了 |
[38:29] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:32] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[38:37] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好 -好啊 |
[38:42] | – Dad’s private stock. – Mm-hmm. | -爸爸的私藏 -对 |
[38:44] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[38:48] | What’s the occasion? | 什么情况 |
[38:51] | I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[38:53] | – What? – By text. | -什么 -通过短信 |
[38:57] | “You have abused the generosity of this organization | 你滥用了这个组织的慷慨 |
[39:00] | and chosen to pursue partisan interests | 把追求个人利益 |
[39:03] | over the greater good.” | 置于集体利益之上 |
[39:06] | – Well, they’re wrong. – No, they’re not. | -他们错了 -没错 |
[39:09] | I have been rather “Distracted” lately. | 最近我确实”分心”了 |
[39:17] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[39:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:22] | What are you gonna do now? | 你准备怎么办 |
[39:25] | I don’t know, um… | 我也不知道 |
[39:29] | Stay with my mom’s transition team. | 去我妈妈的交接团队 |
[39:32] | Maybe go with her to Harrisburg… | 可能跟她一起去哈里斯堡 |
[39:37] | … if I can. | 如果可以的话 |
[39:39] | And what would be stopping you? | 有什么不可以的 |
[39:42] | This town has its own particular gravity. | 这个镇子有自己特殊的引力 |
[39:44] | We both know that. | 我们都清楚 |
[39:52] | How’s Hanna? | 汉娜怎么样了 |
[39:55] | I haven’t talked to her. | 我没跟她聊过 |
[39:57] | Emily said she got a text that she was going to New York. | 艾米莉说她收到一条短信 然后准备去纽约 |
[40:01] | I guess she wanted to see Jordan. | 她应该想去见乔丹 |
[40:09] | I am afraid to ask you this, but I really have to. | 虽然我怕这样问 但我必须问 |
[40:15] | Did we make a mistake? | 我们错了吗 |
[40:18] | You and I? | 你和我 |
[40:21] | No. | 没有 |
[40:24] | No, we didn’t. | 我们没有错 |
[40:27] | Whatever we did, it wasn’t a mistake. | 不管我们之间有过什么 那不是错 |
[40:29] | It-it was real. | 那是真实的 |
[40:33] | So why are you talking about it in the past tense? | 那你为什么用过去时说 |