时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I told you not to ask Mary for help. | 我叫你别向玛丽求助 |
[00:04] | If I’d listened to you | 要是听了你的 |
[00:05] | I wouldn’t have seen Mary and Elliott together. | 我就不会看到玛丽和艾略特在一起 |
[00:07] | So you saw them arguing? What’s so suspicious about that? | 你看到他们争吵 这有什么可疑的 |
[00:09] | No, it was the way that they argued. | 不 他们争吵的样子 |
[00:11] | Like they were familiar with each other. | 感觉他们互相很熟 |
[00:13] | Ali called me begging for help. | 艾莉求我帮忙 |
[00:14] | She’s clearly scared of someone in there. | 显然她害怕里面的某个人 |
[00:16] | Ali’s in trouble. Maybe there’s something in here | 艾莉有麻烦了 也许这能帮你 |
[00:18] | that can help you find a connection between Mary and Elliott. | 找到玛丽和艾略特之间的联系 |
[00:20] | Caleb told me about what happened | 凯勒告诉了我那天 |
[00:22] | between you two at the Lost Woods. | 在迷失森林你们的事 |
[00:23] | Spencer, I’m so sorry. | 斯宾塞 对不起 |
[00:25] | I like everything about you. | 我喜欢你的一切 |
[00:27] | Yeah, but that’s the problem. You like me, but I love you. | 但那就是问题所在 你喜欢我 但我爱你 |
[00:29] | Elliott just sent me a text. | 艾略特刚给我发了条信息 |
[00:31] | It’s a pin drop of his location. | 是他位置的定位信息 |
[00:33] | Guys, I don’t think this is Elliott sending the text. | 姐妹们 我觉得这不是艾略特发的信息 |
[00:35] | I think Alison is. | 我觉得是艾莉森发的 |
[00:38] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[00:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:49] | I don’t know if I can live with this. | 我觉得我受不了这事 |
[00:52] | I mean, how can we bury.. | 我们怎么能埋 |
[00:55] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有其他办法 |
[00:56] | There is no other way, Emily! | 别无他法 艾米丽 |
[00:59] | It was a well thought-out plan and when it ends up like this | 这是制定周密的计划 结果变成这样 |
[01:01] | it’s called first-degree murder. | 这叫一级谋杀 |
[01:04] | Look, Spencer is right. | 听着 斯宾塞没错 |
[01:06] | Just come on. | 继续 |
[01:15] | What are we gonna do with them? | 她们怎么办呢 |
[01:20] | She’s in shock. It will wear off. | 她受刺激了 会缓过来的 |
[01:53] | Hanna.. | 汉娜 |
[01:55] | Maybe you should go wait in the car with Alison. | 你最好和艾莉森一起在车里等 |
[01:57] | Seriously, we got it. Just go sit in the car. | 真的 我们搞得定 你去车里吧 |
[01:59] | No, I need to help. | 不 我得帮忙 |
[02:01] | Okay, because if I don’t do something, then… | 好吧 因为如果我不帮忙 那… |
[02:03] | Hanna, if you want to | 汉娜 如果你想 |
[02:05] | it’s still not too late to go to the police. | 自首还为时未晚 |
[02:08] | We’ve been over this, Aria. | 我们谈过了 艾瑞亚 |
[02:09] | I know and I still don’t know | 我知道 但我仍不清楚 |
[02:11] | why we can’t tell them exactly what happened. | 我们不能告诉警察真相的原因 |
[02:13] | Elliott hurt Hanna, abducted Ali and– | 艾略特伤了汉娜 虐待艾莉 |
[02:15] | …and the car didn’t stop in time. | 车没刹住 |
[02:17] | No one’s gonna believe us when we have every reason | 没人会相信我们的话 因为我们 |
[02:19] | in the world to have wanted him dead. | 害死他的动机很强烈 |
[02:20] | We need to tell the truth. | 我们得说出真相 |
[02:21] | Yeah, what truth is that? | 那真相是什么呢 |
[02:22] | The one where Hanna doesn’t know the right pedal from the left? | 汉娜分不清刹车和油门吗 |
[02:25] | Everyone just take a breath. Okay? | 大家松口气 行吗 |
[02:27] | Freaking out is not gonna help any of us. | 害怕帮不了我们任何人 |
[02:29] | We have one choice here | 我们只有一个选择 |
[02:31] | and it is to make it look like Rollins skipped town. | 那就是伪造成罗林斯逃出镇的样子 |
[02:34] | And why is anyone gonna believe that? | 为什么别人会信呢 |
[02:35] | Because he was a dirtbag. | 因为他是个人渣 |
[02:38] | Look, all we need to do is cover our tracks. | 我们只用掩盖我们的踪迹 |
[02:39] | Yeah, is that all? | 是吗 这就够了吗 |
[02:41] | We should be good at it by now. | 我们现在应该很擅长了吧 |
[02:42] | We’ve had a lot of practice. | 毕竟练习过很多次 |
[02:48] | Look, if this is gonna work | 如果要让这事能成 |
[02:49] | we’ve got to get her back to Welby | 我们得送她回威尔比 |
[02:50] | before anyone notices she’s missing. | 以免有人发现她不见了 |
[02:52] | What if they already have? | 万一已经发现了呢 |
[02:53] | No, at night, the nurses don’t check | 不会的 护士晚上不会检查病人 |
[02:54] | the patients unless they’re called. | 除非有人呼叫 |
[02:56] | They won’t need a call. | 不用呼叫他们 |
[02:57] | They’ll hear us from a mile away | 他们从很远的地方就能听到 |
[02:58] | with all the shattered glass we’re trailing. | 我们弄碎玻璃的声音 |
[03:00] | No, we have to leave Lucas’ car here. | 不 我们得把卢卡斯的车留在这 |
[03:02] | How do we even get to Welby? | 那我们怎么去威尔比 |
[03:03] | It’s not like we can just knock on the front door. | 我们总不能直接敲前门吧 |
[03:37] | You’re gonna need this. | 你们会需要这个 |
[04:05] | There’s nothing weird in here | 里面没什么可疑的 |
[04:06] | other than the fact that there’s nothing weird in here. | 反而比没什么可疑的更可疑 |
[04:08] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[04:09] | As far as I can tell, the guy never even used an emoji. | 据我所知 那家伙从不用表情 |
[04:11] | Well, he probably just deleted everything | 好吧 他一发现我们怀疑他了 |
[04:13] | once he realized that we were on to him. | 多半删了一切信息 |
[04:15] | Wipe it down first. | 先擦掉指纹 |
[04:17] | You know, you always used to make fun of me | 你们总取笑我 |
[04:18] | for carrying these around, but now who’s an uptight nerd? | 随身带这些东西 但现在该取笑谁了 |
[04:20] | You, still you. | 你 还是你 |
[04:21] | So I-I’ll just text you guys when I’m inside? | 我进去就发短信给你们吗 |
[04:23] | No, only after you’ve already left | 不 你离开后才能发 |
[04:25] | because if I get to the train station too early | 因为如果我早到了火车站 |
[04:27] | it will screw up our whole timeline. | 那样会毁掉我们的整个时间线 |
[04:28] | – His timeline. – Same thing. | -他的时间线 -一样的 |
[04:30] | Yeah, and by the time the police realize that he’s missing | 是啊 等到警察意识到他失踪了 |
[04:32] | and they start tracking his phone | 开始追踪他的手机 |
[04:33] | he’ll be halfway to Delaware. | 他就会在去特拉华的路上 |
[04:35] | At least his jacket will be. | 至少他的夹克会在 |
[04:38] | God. | 天呐 |
[04:39] | Hanna, what’s wrong? | 汉娜 怎么了 |
[04:40] | What do you mean “what’s wrong”? | 你还问”怎么了” |
[04:42] | I mean, what-what are we doing? | 我的意思是 我们 我们这是在干吗 |
[04:43] | We’re never gonna get away with this. | 我们将一辈子背上这个枷锁 |
[04:44] | Okay, don’t say that. | 好了 别再说了 |
[04:45] | Who else is gonna say it, Emily? | 那谁会来说 艾米丽 |
[04:47] | We’ve thought of everything. | 我们考虑到了各种情况 |
[04:48] | Nobody thinks of everything. | 没人能保证万无一失 |
[04:50] | Okay, I’m going to jail. | 行了 我去自首 |
[04:52] | I’m-I’m going to jail. I’m.. | 我 我去坐牢 |
[04:54] | I’m going to jail for, for.. | 我的罪名是 |
[04:57] | Vehicular manslaughter? | 交通肇事致人死亡 |
[04:58] | Yeah, vehicular manslaughter. | 对 交通肇事致人死亡 |
[04:59] | God, we’re never gonna be able pull this off. | 天呐 我们逃不掉的 |
[05:01] | ‘I mean, there’re way too many things that could screw us up.’ | 我的意思是 我们一不小心就完蛋了 |
[05:03] | We’ve probably already done 50 things wrong by now. | 我们迄今为止做错的事差不多有50件了 |
[05:05] | Hanna, please stop. Okay? | 汉娜 别说了 求你了 |
[05:06] | You’re not the only person who buried a body back there. | 在那埋了一具尸体的并不只有你一个 |
[05:08] | Guys, if we just stay calm | 姐妹们 只要我们保持冷静 |
[05:10] | and stick to the plan, we’ll be fine, okay? | 按计划里的做 我们会没事的 好吗 |
[05:12] | This is about containment | 我们要懂得控制自己 |
[05:13] | and right now, everyone who knows about Rollins | 并且现在 知道罗林斯的人 |
[05:15] | is sitting in this car. | 全都坐在这辆车里 |
[06:30] | His car is a mess. | 他的车里太乱了 |
[06:31] | It’s gonna take you forever to clean everything up. | 根本清不完 |
[06:33] | If you wanna help, then stop pacing. | 帮个忙 站那别动行吗 |
[06:35] | You’re tracking mud everywhere. | 你把泥土带的到处都是 |
[06:38] | Maybe I should give him a call. | 也许我该给他打个电话 |
[06:39] | Tell him I’m gonna be late for my shift. | 告诉他我可能晚点去交班 |
[06:41] | No, nothing can seem out of the ordinary. | 不 一切都必须看起来和平常一样 |
[06:43] | I’ll meet you right after I’m done here. | 我这儿忙完了 就会去见你 |
[06:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:47] | If Mr. Mizzari could see me right now | 要是米扎里先生见到现在的我 |
[06:48] | I totally would have gotten the part of Lady Macbeth. | 我简直和麦克白夫人差不多 |
[06:52] | How does it feel to be clean? | 洗完澡的感觉怎么样 |
[06:55] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:03] | Spencer, I could help you with that. | 斯宾塞 我来帮你把 |
[07:04] | No, I got it. | 不用了 我可以的 |
[07:08] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[07:15] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的血 |
[07:22] | Spence, can we please just move forward? | 斯宾塞 我们可以向前看吗 |
[07:26] | I swear I wasn’t– | 我发誓 我并不是 |
[07:31] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[07:33] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[07:36] | Spencer, I know you’re in there. | 斯宾塞 我知道你在那 |
[07:39] | If I have to break open a window | 如果我必须要打破窗 |
[07:41] | just to make sure you’re okay, I swear to God I– | 以确保你没事的话 我对天发誓我 |
[07:43] | No, no, I-I’m.. | 别 别 我 |
[07:46] | I’m-I’m here. | 我 我在这 |
[07:50] | Can you let me in please? | 能让我进去吗 |
[07:53] | I can’t really do this right now. | 现在真的不行 |
[07:59] | Well, I-I wanna talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[08:02] | Come on, Spence, this is stupid. | 开门吧 斯宾塞 这有点傻 |
[08:04] | Can-can I just call you tomorrow? | 我明天给你打电话行吗 |
[08:05] | I’ll call you first thing in the morning– | 我明天一早就给你打电话 |
[08:07] | No, no. No, wait. Wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[08:10] | Look, I’m an idiot, okay? | 我就是个白痴 |
[08:14] | Everything came out wrong earlier. | 先前的事都错了 |
[08:16] | The.. | 那个 |
[08:18] | What happened with Hanna, it was like | 汉娜的事 就像 |
[08:19] | this-this wound that I’d worked so hard to heal– | 一个我尽全力想要治愈的伤口 |
[08:21] | Okay, Caleb. I really can’t hear this right now. | 凯勒 我现在没空听你说这些 |
[08:23] | It was confusing, but that’s all it was. | 这是有点奇怪 但事实就是这样 |
[08:25] | – It was a moment of confusion– – I’m begging you, just leave! | -我当时恍惚了 -求你了 走吧 |
[08:32] | Okay, re-re-remember my first summer in D.C.? | 还记得我们在华盛顿度过的第一个夏天吗 |
[08:37] | You and I just started hanging out a lot and | 我们经常出去玩 |
[08:38] | this one night we met for a beer. | 有一天晚上我们一起喝啤酒 |
[08:42] | Well, I-I had gotten a job offer in San Francisco | 我当时找到了一份工作 在旧金山 |
[08:44] | but we were having such a good time | 但我们曾经的时光是那么美好 |
[08:47] | that I decided to wait to tell you I was moving | 所以我想等我们喝完之后 |
[08:49] | until after our drink. | 再告诉你我要走的消息 |
[08:54] | But then you noticed that they were playing | 但后来你注意到她们在新韦弗利 |
[08:55] | “Bringing Up Baby” At the New Waverly. | 扮演”育婴奇谭” |
[08:59] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[09:03] | Afterward, I walked you to your apartment | 在那之后 我去了你的公寓 |
[09:06] | so I could tell you about my job. | 去告诉你我工作的事 |
[09:09] | But there was this violinist playing on Kenyon | 但凯尼恩有个人在拉小提琴 |
[09:11] | so we sat in this stoop for a minute to listen.. | 所以我们就坐在门廊那听了一会 |
[09:16] | …and I thought why ruin the moment. | 我在想为什么要毁了这一刻呢 |
[09:20] | And when we finally got to your door | 等到你最后进门 |
[09:21] | I started to tell you about my job | 我开始跟你说我工作的事 |
[09:24] | but you were distracted looking for your keys. | 但你一心在找你的钥匙 |
[09:28] | I couldn’t stop staring | 我忍不住一直凝视着 |
[09:29] | at that little cleft in your chin.. | 你下巴上的凹痕 |
[09:33] | …thinking about how I wanted to trace it with my finger…and kiss you. | 我想扶起你的下巴 亲吻你 |
[09:39] | ‘So I never told you about the job’ | 所以我再也没有和你提起我的新工作 |
[09:43] | and I called them the next day | 第二天我打电话告诉他们 |
[09:44] | and I told them that I didn’t want it. | 我不想接受这份工作 |
[09:52] | Do you remember that night? | 你还记着那个晚上吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[10:02] | Of course I remember that night. | 我当然记得 |
[10:05] | That was one of the best. | 那是我度过的最美好的夜晚之一 |
[10:12] | Can you please just open the door so we can talk? | 你能不能开门和我谈谈 |
[10:23] | Caleb, I really want to.. | 凯勒 我真的很想开门 |
[10:28] | …but I just need more time. | 但我还需要一点时间 |
[10:58] | Spence, maybe you should– | 斯宾塞 或许你应该 |
[10:59] | Please don’t. | 请你别说了 |
[11:18] | Wait here, okay? | 在这里等我 好吗 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:22] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[11:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:25] | Nothing, just.. | 没什么 只是 |
[11:26] | …just make sure you check the admitting area too, okay. | 只是提醒你也检查一下前台 好吗 |
[11:40] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[11:52] | Can I have some more olives before you punch out? | 我能在你下班前再加点橄榄吗 |
[11:56] | As soon as we get Aria’s text, you.. | 你一收到艾瑞亚的短信 你就 |
[11:59] | I drive Rollins’ car to the train station | 我就开罗林斯的车去火车站 |
[12:01] | I use his credit card to purchase | 再用他的信用卡买一张 |
[12:02] | 57 one way, East Bound. | 57号线开往东边的单程票 |
[12:05] | As soon as the train pulls up to the station, I will step on. | 火车一到我就上车 |
[12:08] | I’ll leave his jacket with his cellphone in the pocket | 然后把他装着手机的夹克留在座位上 |
[12:09] | of a seat, I step off. | 然后下车离开 |
[12:11] | Right, and while you’re doing that | 是的 与此同时 |
[12:12] | I’ll be at Alison’s house packing up | 我会去艾莉森的家里把 |
[12:14] | Rollins’ stuff into an overnight bag | 罗林斯的行李打包进旅行袋里 |
[12:15] | making it look like he left in a hurry. | 这样看起来像是他匆忙离开 |
[12:20] | What is taking Aria so long? | 艾瑞亚为什么去了这么久 |
[12:21] | She should have been done by now. | 她现在应该已经搞定了才对 |
[12:27] | It’s Hanna, wondering if we should call Aria. | 汉娜说她在考虑要不要打给艾瑞亚 |
[12:30] | Just tell Hanna to hang tight. | 告诉汉娜再坚持一下 |
[12:35] | Look. I know things are a little rocky with you and Caleb | 我知道你和凯勒最近关系有点紧张 |
[12:38] | but you can’t blame Hanna. | 但你不能责怪汉娜 |
[12:40] | She kissed him, Em.. | 艾米 她吻了他 |
[12:42] | …recently. | 就在最近 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know that. | 抱歉 我不知道这件事 |
[12:53] | Just remember, being back here | 你只要记住 回到这里就意味着 |
[12:55] | we’ve all fallen into old patterns. | 我们又要陷入过去的生活模式 |
[12:58] | ‘Okay? This entire night is proof of that.’ | 今晚发生的一切就是证明 |
[13:00] | I get it. Okay? | 我知道 |
[13:02] | I know it’s not always easy with an ex. | 我知道要和前任处理好关系很难 |
[13:04] | I mean…when I saw Yvonne’s ring, I just.. | 当我看到伊冯的戒指的时候 我就 |
[13:11] | You know, even if you’re happy for the person | 你知道吗 就算你为他感到开心 |
[13:12] | there’s just this, like, dull ache. | 你仍旧能感受到一种隐痛 |
[13:16] | But I gave Hanna years to figure out | 但我给了汉娜这么多年想清楚 |
[13:17] | if she wanted him back or not. | 她是不是真的想挽回凯勒 |
[13:19] | Maybe it has nothing to do with Hanna. | 或许这件事和汉娜没关系 |
[13:21] | Okay. Maybe the timing was…off. | 或许只是时机不对 |
[13:23] | I don’t understand when people say that. | 我不理解人们为什么这样说 |
[13:25] | What is timing? | 时机是什么 |
[13:27] | Timing is for figure skaters and comedians. | 时机只适用于滑雪运动员和喜剧演员 |
[13:29] | You either love someone or you don’t. | 在感情世界里 要么爱要么不爱 |
[13:32] | Are you coming? | 你和我一起走吗 |
[13:34] | No. | 不了 |
[13:37] | Might as well strengthen my alibi being the sad girl | 或许悲伤地坐在这里是有力的不在场证明 |
[13:39] | at the end of the bar. | 一直坐到酒吧打烊 |
[13:40] | Okay, well, I don’t know what to say. | 好吧 我不知道说什么 |
[13:42] | So, uh, good luck. Break a leg. | 祝你好运 加油 |
[13:45] | How about…knock ’em dead? | 你可以祝我给他们点颜色看看 |
[14:42] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[14:47] | I thought I could go back in there, but I can’t. | 我以为我有勇气回到那里 但我做不到 |
[14:53] | I know this is difficult.. | 我知道这对你很困难 |
[14:56] | …but no one is gonna hurt you here. | 但是这里没有人会再伤害你了 |
[14:59] | Rollins is gone. | 罗林斯已经死了 |
[15:02] | If you don’t go back up there.. | 如果你不回去 |
[15:06] | It’s not just you and me. | 危及的不止是你和我 |
[15:08] | Everyone is counting on us. | 每个人都在指望我们 |
[15:14] | You promise you’ll come back for me. | 你答应我你会回来找我 |
[15:17] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[15:38] | Oh, sorry, I didn’t order this. | 抱歉 我没有点这个 |
[15:40] | I know. He did. | 我知道 那位先生点了 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:03] | I thought we were– | 我还以为我们要 |
[16:04] | If you leave me in these | 如果你把我铐住 |
[16:05] | – I’ll be trapped. – I know. | -我就被困住了 -我知道 |
[16:08] | But the nurses have to see what he did to you. | 但我们要让护士们看到他是怎么对你的 |
[16:10] | They have to see that he was a monster. | 她们要知道他就是一个禽兽 |
[16:20] | I married that monster. How stupid am I? | 我居然嫁给了那个禽兽 我真傻 |
[16:25] | You’re not stupid. | 你不傻 |
[16:28] | You were in love. | 你只是恋爱了 |
[16:30] | And he was in love with Charlotte. | 而他爱的是夏洛蒂 |
[16:33] | That’s what the girl at the farm said, right? | 那个农场的女孩是这样说的 是吧 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:39] | But she also carried around a doll with no face. | 但她也随身带着一个无脸娃娃 |
[16:44] | After all those years that I fought for her to be released. | 我为了她能被释放 努力了这么多年 |
[16:47] | How could he think that I killed her? | 他怎么会认为我杀了她 |
[16:55] | Did you? | 你杀了吗 |
[16:58] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[17:01] | I have to ask because… | 我必须得问清楚 |
[17:04] | Ezra and I thought we saw you that night | 因为以斯拉和我觉得那晚看到 |
[17:06] | going into the church. | 你去了教堂 |
[17:10] | Why do I still think that a lie | 为什么我仍然觉得 |
[17:12] | will sound better than the truth? | 谎言会比真相更容易接受 |
[17:14] | I told Charlotte about Elliott and me that night. | 那晚 我告诉夏洛蒂我和艾略特的事 |
[17:18] | We argued. She stormed out. | 我们吵了起来 她生气地冲出去了 |
[17:22] | I followed her to the church, but I swear I didn’t kill her. | 我跟着她到了教堂 但我发誓我没杀她 |
[17:25] | I told you not to follow me. | 我告诉过你不要跟着我 |
[17:27] | You can’t just wander around in the middle of the night. | 你不能在深更半夜四处游荡 |
[17:29] | The terms of your release were very clear. | 释放条例写的很清楚 |
[17:31] | What do you care what happens to me? | 你为什么关心我发生了什么 |
[17:33] | You hooked up with my doctor. | 你和我的医生勾搭上了 |
[17:34] | That is not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[17:36] | Please, can we just talk about this at home? | 求你 我们能不能回家讨论这事 |
[17:37] | No, all those times you came to the hospital, | 不 你去医院的那么多次 |
[17:39] | – I thought you were there to see me. – I was. | -我以为你是去探望我的 -我是 |
[17:42] | We both cared about you. | 我们都很关心你 |
[17:43] | That’s what made Elliott and me close. | 这就是我和艾略特走近的原因 |
[17:45] | He didn’t do it on purpose. There’s just… | 他不是故意的 只是 |
[17:46] | There’s a point where we couldn’t deny our connection. | 只是我们不能无视我们之间的关联 |
[17:49] | I don’t wanna hear any of this. | 我什么都不想听 |
[17:51] | Just go. | 你就走吧 |
[17:53] | Please, just leave me alone. | 拜托 让我一个人呆着 |
[18:26] | Why didn’t you tell the police what you saw? | 为什么不告诉警察你看见的 |
[18:29] | I was scared that they wouldn’t believe me, | 我很害怕他们不相信我 |
[18:32] | that they’d think that I killed her. | 认为我杀了她 |
[18:36] | Why wouldn’t they? You did. | 为什么他们不会 你都这么觉得 |
[18:42] | The hardest part is knowing that if I hadn’t left her | 最难的部分是知道如果我不留下她一个人 |
[18:45] | she would still be alive. | 她就会还活着 |
[18:47] | Or you might not be. | 也有可能你也被杀 |
[19:03] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:04] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[19:07] | You’re forgetting something. In the drawer. | 你忘了点东西 在抽屉里 |
[19:18] | You said that | 你说过 |
[19:20] | you want them to see what kind of person he was. | 你要让他们看清楚他是怎样的人 |
[19:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:38] | Put it on. | 戴上吧 |
[20:04] | Hi, I’m Marco. | 你好 我是马尔科 |
[20:05] | Ah, I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[20:07] | Well, that’s a very unusual name. | 这真是一个特别的名字 |
[20:09] | Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude. I just… | 抱歉 我不想无礼 我只是 |
[20:12] | Thank you for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[20:13] | – I just should really get going soon. – Okay. | -我一会儿真的得走了 -好吧 |
[20:16] | Well, soon is soon. | 一会儿是一会儿 |
[20:20] | Not same as now, is it? | 并不是现在 对不对 |
[20:26] | Um, yeah. | 没错 |
[20:30] | Guess I could stay for a minute. | 我想还能待一分钟 |
[20:32] | Good. | 太好了 |
[20:34] | Some extra olives for the lady please. | 请再给这位女士加点橄榄 |
[20:37] | What? I pay attention. | 怎么了 我观察到了 |
[20:41] | So, um… | 所以 |
[20:43] | – Spencer. – Spencer. | -斯宾塞 -斯宾塞 |
[20:46] | What were you doing tonight? | 你今晚在做什么 |
[20:50] | Burying a body. | 埋尸体 |
[21:00] | Maybe she’s making it up. | 也许她在撒谎 |
[21:02] | I mean, it is Alison we’re talking about. | 毕竟 我们谈论的是艾莉森 |
[21:03] | No, I’m telling you, I don’t think Alison had anything | 不 我告诉你 我认为艾莉森 |
[21:05] | to do with Charlotte getting killed. | 和夏洛蒂的死无关 |
[21:07] | Well, we’ve been wrong before. | 好吧 我们之前也弄错过 |
[21:09] | Are you sure we have everything? | 你确定带齐东西了吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah, accelerant, lighters, gloves, goggles. | 对 助燃剂 打火机 手套 护目镜 |
[21:13] | I think she’s telling the truth. | 我觉得她说的是真的 |
[21:15] | Besides, this isn’t the same Alison we knew at 15. | 而且 她不是我们认识的15岁的艾莉森了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, well, I didn’t think I was the same person either, | 我也觉得我不是同一个人了 |
[21:19] | but look where we are. | 但是看看我们现在的情况 |
[21:20] | Oh, God, I used to be so scared of her. | 我的天 我曾经那么怕她 |
[21:22] | This one time, she and I wore the same shirt | 有一次 我和她穿了同一件衬衫 |
[21:24] | and I told the school nurse I was feeling flu-ish | 我告诉学校护士得了流感 |
[21:26] | just so I could go home and change. | 这样才可以回家换衣服 |
[21:27] | Now, Ali is the one who’s scared. | 现在 艾莉才是那个害怕的人 |
[21:29] | She was practically shaking at the hospital. | 她在医院的时候真的在颤抖 |
[21:32] | I-I couldn’t even look her in the eyes. | 我甚至不敢直视她的眼睛 |
[21:34] | I felt too guilty. | 我觉得太愧疚了 |
[21:36] | Hanna, she can never know that we were the ones– | 汉娜 她绝对不能知道是我们 |
[21:37] | – Aria? – Yeah. | -艾瑞亚 -怎么了 |
[21:40] | We’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了些什么 |
[21:42] | – What? – The car. | -什么 -车 |
[21:54] | No. No, come on, that’s an urban legend. | 不 不 得了吧 这就是个都市传说 |
[21:57] | No way. It happened to my college girlfriend. | 不 这事就发生在我大学女友身上 |
[21:59] | What? Oh, my God. What did she do? | 什么 天呐 那她怎么办 |
[22:01] | Well, she couldn’t tell him what it was now | 她不能告诉他究竟怎么回事 |
[22:03] | or he’d feel stupid | 不然他会觉得很傻 |
[22:04] | so she picked the piece up and ate it. | 所以她拿起来吃掉了 |
[22:06] | No. No way. | 不是吧 |
[22:09] | 艾瑞亚 搞定了 | |
[22:09] | Lynn was… she was a nice southern girl, you know? | 琳恩是个很不错的南方女孩 |
[22:11] | Like, Emily Post was like a God to her. | 艾米丽·波斯特对她来说像是神一般的存在 |
[22:13] | She even graduated from charm school. | 她还是从礼仪学校毕业的 |
[22:15] | Charm school? That’s like a thing? | 礼仪学校 真有这种学校吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah. Well, they don’t call it that anymore. | 有 人们现在不这么叫了 |
[22:19] | I think it’s called “Finishing school.” | 好像是叫精修学校 |
[22:27] | Well, I think I’m pretty finished, so… | 我想我喝得差不多了 |
[22:30] | – Yeah? – Check please. Thanks. | -是吗 -买单 谢谢 |
[22:33] | – No, no, no. I got this. – Come on. No, no, no. | -不不 我来买 -别别别 |
[22:35] | This one’s on me. | 我来买 |
[22:37] | I may not have gone to charm school | 也许我没上过礼仪学校 |
[22:40] | but wouldn’t want you to get the wrong idea. | 但是我不想令你误会 |
[22:43] | What kind of wrong idea? | 误会什么 |
[23:24] | Stop. Stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[23:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry. I just can’t do it. | 对不起 我不能这么做 |
[23:36] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:38] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:48] | Tell me this is a nightmare. | 告诉我今晚是个噩梦 |
[23:49] | – It’s gone. – No, it-it can’t be gone. | -车子不见了 -不可能不见的 |
[23:51] | We must just be in the wrong place. | 我们肯定是来错地方了 |
[23:53] | No, I remember covering it up | 不 我记得埋起来 |
[23:54] | and putting it by the tree. | 停在树下 |
[23:55] | The tree? Hanna, look around you. | 树下 汉娜 看看你周围 |
[23:57] | It’s all trees. We’re in a forest. | 到处都是树 我们在树林里 |
[23:58] | No, I put it by this tree | 不 我停在这棵树下 |
[23:59] | because it looked like one of those trees | 因为这棵树看起来 |
[24:01] | that those-those little men would live in. | 像是有小矮人住在里面的那种 |
[24:03] | Hanna, just think, alright? | 汉娜 好好想想 |
[24:05] | Are-are you sure that we came in from this direction? | 你确定我们是从这边来的吗 |
[24:06] | You know, those little men with, like, the ears and… | 你知道那种小矮人的耳朵… |
[24:08] | We’ll be okay. We just… | 没事的 我们只要 |
[24:09] | We need to retrace our steps, okay? | 我们要折回走过的地方就行了 |
[24:11] | Keebler Elves. | 饼干精灵 |
[24:14] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:16] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过来了 我喘不过来了 |
[24:18] | It’s gotta be here. We just hid it really, really well. | 肯定在这里 我们只是藏得太好了 |
[24:21] | We lost the car. We lost the damn car, Aria. | 我们找不到车了 车不见了 艾瑞亚 |
[24:24] | Hanna, cars don’t just up and drive themselves. | 汉娜 车子是不会自己开走的 |
[24:29] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[24:32] | Somebody else drove it. | 有人开走了 |
[24:35] | Somebody knows what we did tonight. | 有人知道我们今晚做了什么 |
[24:53] | Hey, I just left Alison’s house with Elliott’s bag. | 我刚拿了艾略特的包离开艾莉森家 |
[24:56] | Do we wanna burn it or do we wanna throw it | 我们要把包烧掉了 还是要把包 |
[24:57] | in a dumpster outside of town? | 扔到城外的垃圾箱里 |
[25:00] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[25:02] | Em, I can’t do my part. | 艾米 我做不了了 |
[25:05] | I can’t, I can’t even drive. | 我现在连车也开不了 |
[25:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[25:14] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[25:15] | Call Emily and Spencer. | 打电话给艾米莉和斯宾塞 |
[25:17] | We have to pull the plug on this whole plan. | 我们必须停止整个计划 |
[25:18] | Wait, really? Are you sure? | 等一下 真的吗 你肯定吗 |
[25:20] | Well, when someone steals the car that you’re about to torch | 有人偷了我们准备要烧毁的车子时 |
[25:22] | your cover-up is kind of uncovered. | 藏了等于没藏 |
[25:27] | It’s the car. | 是那辆车 |
[25:29] | No way. | 不可能 |
[25:36] | Well, you two sure know how to ruin a surprise. | 你们俩真会毁掉惊喜 |
[25:46] | So how long have you been followi ng us? | 你跟踪了我们多久 |
[25:47] | I wasn’t following you… specifically. | 我没有特别跟踪你们 |
[25:50] | After Hanna was targeted by “A.” | 在汉娜锁定A之后 |
[25:52] | – A.D. – “Uber A,” whatever. | -AD -超级A 管它叫什么 |
[25:54] | I started paying attention. | 我就开始留意了 |
[25:56] | So when I heard Ali had gone full-blown “Girl Interrupted” | 所以在我听说艾莉被人全面禁锢时 |
[25:59] | – I got suspicious– – Of Rollins? | -我就怀疑了 -怀疑罗林斯 |
[26:01] | I started trailing him as a precaution. | 为了预防万一 我跟踪了他 |
[26:04] | I put a GPS tracker on his car | 我在他的车里装了全球定位追踪器 |
[26:05] | so when I saw it drive to the middle of the woods tonight | 所以今晚我看到车子开去了树林里 |
[26:07] | I decided to check it out. Call it curiosity. | 我决定来看看 可以说是好奇心吧 |
[26:10] | You know what that did to the cat, right? | 你知道好奇心能害死猫吧 |
[26:13] | How did you find Lucas’ car? | 你是怎么找到卢卡斯的车 |
[26:15] | It wasn’t that hard. | 没这么难找 |
[26:16] | You didn’t exactly do a cracker-jack job | 你们根本没把轮胎印 |
[26:18] | of erasing the tire tracks. | 给清理干净 |
[26:20] | And the bloody windshield told me the rest. | 我从染血的挡风玻璃就能猜到了 |
[26:22] | So do you make it a habit of inserting yourself | 所以你把插手管其他人的谋杀案当成嗜好 |
[26:23] | into other people’s homicides or just ours? | 还是说只插手我们的 |
[26:26] | Torching the car would have been a bonehead move. | 把车子烧毁真的愚蠢至极 |
[26:28] | Why? It would’ve gotten rid of blood and fingerprints. | 为什么 这样就能清除血迹和指纹 |
[26:30] | An abandoned car, scorched in the middle of woods | 一辆遗弃的车在树林里被烧焦 |
[26:32] | tends to raise some eyebrows. | 往往会引人怀疑 |
[26:34] | Okay. Where did you get the windshield fixed? | 好吧 你在哪修的挡风玻璃 |
[26:36] | At a place that won’t ask questions and doesn’t give answers. | 在一个不会乱说话的地方 |
[26:39] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[26:39] | what’d you do with Rollins’ burner phone? | 罗林斯的一次性手机 你们怎么处理了 |
[26:44] | What burner phone? | 什么一次性手机 |
[26:53] | Sit down here. | 坐这 |
[26:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | His, uh, keys, did you remember to do something with them? | 他的钥匙 你记得有怎么处理吗 |
[27:00] | I tossed them in the gutter. | 我扔进水槽里了 |
[27:03] | – And, and our fingerprints? – It’s on the handles. | -那我们的指纹呢 -我来操心 |
[27:05] | – Did you– – Took care of it. | -你有… -处理好了 |
[27:07] | Okay. What about the– | 好吧 那其他… |
[27:09] | How could do this to yourself? | 你怎么能这么对你自己 |
[27:11] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这么对我们 |
[27:13] | – This could have ruined everything. – I know. | -这可能会毁了一切 -我知道 |
[27:15] | Why would you go and lose control | 你怎么在你 |
[27:17] | on the one night when you needed it the most? | 最需要自控的晚上失控了 |
[27:26] | You know, there… | 你知道吗 有… |
[27:28] | there were a few years where I really felt free. | 有几年我真得是无忧无虑 |
[27:34] | I-I didn’t flinch anymore | 当我看到有人穿着连帽衫 |
[27:36] | when I saw somebody wearing a hoodie | 或者手机接到屏蔽电话的时候 |
[27:37] | or when I got a blocked call on my phone. I.. | 我不再担惊受怕 我… |
[27:42] | I thought it’s over, just really over, like for real. | 我以为一切都结束了 终于结束了 |
[27:49] | I took horseback riding lessons. | 我上骑马课 |
[27:53] | I took a cooking class. | 我上烹饪课 |
[27:58] | I even let friends tag me in photos. | 我甚至让朋友们在照片里把我圈出来 |
[28:03] | And now, we’re just.. | 现在 我们却… |
[28:05] | we’re right back where we started. | 完全回到原点 |
[28:08] | It’s worse. Now I have aiding and abetting | 更糟 现在我还要给自己加上 |
[28:11] | and a failed relationship to add to the math. | 教唆罪和一段破裂的关系 |
[28:24] | Here, drink. | 喝吧 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry I screwed up so badly. | 对不起 我今天闯了大祸 |
[28:45] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[28:48] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[28:52] | If it makes you feel any better | 我们都会和你在一起 |
[28:55] | we’re all there with you. | 这会不会让你好受一点 |
[28:58] | Right back at the beginning. | 就像最开始的时候 |
[29:01] | It doesn’t make me feel any better. | 这没有让我好受一点 |
[29:04] | Drink more. | 多喝一点吧 |
[29:06] | No, seriously, if I drink anything else | 不 说真的 我要是再喝的话 |
[29:08] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我会吐的 |
[29:26] | I know we need a cover, | 我知道我们需要掩护 |
[29:28] | but maybe brunch was a bad idea. | 可是一起吃早午餐也太烂了吧 |
[29:30] | What if your mom sees us? | 要不说你妈妈看到我们了 |
[29:31] | No, she’s in New York this weekend. | 不行 她这周末在纽约 |
[29:33] | Besides, even if she wasn’t | 再说 即使她不在 |
[29:35] | all we’re doing is eating bagels. | 我们也不过是吃了点面包圈 |
[29:36] | And talking about burner phones. | 还聊了会一次性手机 |
[29:39] | How do we even know a burner phone exists? | 你怎么确定会有一次性手机 |
[29:40] | Because I’ve heard him on it. | 因为我听到他打电话了 |
[29:41] | It’s the only time he drops that phony American accent. | 那是唯一一次他没操着伪装的美国口音 |
[29:47] | Does this record sound? | 监控有声音吗 |
[29:48] | No, just visuals. | 没有 只有画面 |
[29:51] | What if we can’t find the phone? | 要是我们找不到手机怎么办 |
[29:52] | We have to. | 我们必须要找到 |
[29:53] | I’ve never heard the other end of his calls. | 我一直没听到电话另一头 |
[29:55] | We don’t know who he’s working with. | 我们不知道他在跟谁合作 |
[29:56] | Guys, I’m sorry. I may be a little bit slow this morning | 对不起 姐妹们 我今早可能有点迟缓 |
[29:58] | but yes, we do. | 不过是的 我们知道是谁 |
[29:59] | Is there anyone here who thinks that it’s not Mary Drake? | 这里会有人觉得不是玛丽·德雷克吗 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry but are we comfortable with those visuals? | 不好意思 在这监控画面中不难受吗 |
[30:04] | Us together on tape? | 我们一起在录像带上吗 |
[30:05] | Look, after dealing with “A” | 听着 在跟A打过交道之后 |
[30:07] | the only thing we know for sure is that | 我们唯一能确定的事情是 |
[30:08] | we can never be sure of anything. | 我们永远也不能确定任何事 |
[30:10] | I just think that we should– | 我只是觉得我们应该 |
[30:10] | Aria, stop. Drink your mimosa. | 艾瑞亚 打住 喝你的泡腾酒 |
[30:15] | How do we get the phone? | 我们怎么找手机 |
[30:16] | I can try to ping it. | 我可以试着发送回显信息 |
[30:17] | See where it was used last. | 找出最后一次使用它的地点 |
[30:19] | If we’re lucky, it might still be there. | 如果我们走运 说不定它还在那里 |
[30:21] | Okay, so bottom line, we find the phone | 好的 所以关键是 找到手机 |
[30:22] | we find Elliott’s accomplice. | 然后找到艾略特的同伙 |
[30:24] | Guys, it’s Mary Drake, seriously. | 姐妹们 真的是玛丽·德雷克 |
[30:26] | Who else could it possibly be? | 不然还会是谁 |
[30:53] | – Holy – Shh. | -我天 -嘘 |
[31:01] | Hanna? Hanna Marin? | 汉娜 汉娜·玛琳 |
[31:04] | Yeah, Jenna, it’s me. | 是的 詹娜 是我 |
[31:06] | I thought I heard your voice. | 我就说听到你的声音了 |
[31:09] | I could’ve sworn I heard Aria too. | 我可以发誓 我还听到了有艾瑞亚 |
[31:12] | – Hi, Jenna. – Oh, my God. | -嗨 詹娜 -天哪 |
[31:15] | What are the chances? | 这也太巧了吧 |
[31:17] | We’re as surprised as you are. | 我们和你一样惊讶 |
[31:19] | Mona. | 梦娜 |
[31:21] | Don’t tell me you’re all here. | 别告诉我你们都在 |
[31:23] | I knew it would be strange coming back | 我知道回来后可能很奇怪 |
[31:24] | but I didn’t think I’d be taking a time machine. | 但我没想到我像是坐了时光机一样 |
[31:26] | They make those in a four-door now? | 现在的时光机都是四门开的吗 |
[31:30] | I see you haven’t lost your sense of humor, Spencer. | 看得出来你还是那么幽默 斯宾塞 |
[31:33] | So what brings you back? | 所以什么风把你吹回来了 |
[31:35] | Toby’s engagement. | 托比的订婚宴 |
[31:37] | A lot of our family came back to celebrate. | 我很多家人都赶来庆祝 |
[31:39] | But you’re staying at the Radley? | 但你要住在拉德利吗 |
[31:41] | Oh, didn’t you hear? My house blew up. | 你没听说吗 我的房子被炸毁了 |
[31:45] | I heard that Toby’s not the only one | 我听说托比不是唯一一个 |
[31:46] | with wedding bells in his future. | 最近要结婚的人 |
[31:47] | So congratulations, Hanna. | 恭喜你 汉娜 |
[31:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:53] | Um, how — how did you… | 你怎么… |
[31:55] | Through the grapevine. | 小道消息而已 |
[32:00] | Well, unfortunately, I have to get going. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[32:04] | Tell Ali I hope she feels better. | 告诉艾莉我祝她好转 |
[32:07] | Or maybe I’ll go visit her. | 说不定我会亲自去看望她 |
[32:09] | Return the favor from so long ago. | 也算是还多年前的人情吧 |
[32:12] | After running into all of you, I… | 今天遇到你们几个 我… |
[32:16] | I can’t help but feel all nostalgic. | 我觉得非常怀念 |
[32:18] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[32:26] | So the day after we run someone over | 所以我们撞到什么东西的第二天 |
[32:28] | she comes tapping through town. | 她就刚好路过镇上 |
[32:29] | – It’s a co-incidence. – There’s no such thing. | -这只是巧合 -哪有巧合这种东西 |
[32:32] | Co-incidences are the devil’s way of remaining anonymous. | 所有的巧合其实都是冥冥之中注定了的 |
[32:34] | I know it might be a little uncomfortable seeing her | 我知道大家看见她可能会觉得不舒服 |
[32:36] | but she could just be here for Toby. | 但她也许只是为了托比而回来的 |
[32:38] | I know Yvonne’s family is in town. | 我知道伊冯一家在镇上 |
[32:43] | I’ll go get some more orange juice. | 我再去拿些橙汁 |
[33:02] | Are you gonna stay mad at me forever? | 你要一直生我的气吗 |
[33:07] | No. | 不 |
[33:11] | But I do need to be mad at you for just like a bit longer. | 但是我暂时还不能消气 |
[33:14] | So if you wanna be a good friend, then… | 所以如果你真的是我好朋友的话 |
[33:18] | just let me… | 那就允许我… |
[33:20] | let me be mad at you. | 允许我对你生气吧 |
[33:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:29] | You should go see him. | 你应该跟他见面 |
[33:32] | Let us find the burner phone. | 让我们找到这个一次性手机 |
[33:35] | But what am I supposed to say when he asks about last night? | 但是如果他问到昨晚的事 我该说什么 |
[33:37] | Tell him the truth. | 实话实说 |
[33:42] | What about… | 要不… |
[33:43] | Maybe they’ll be mad for a little while | 也许她们会生气一段时间 |
[33:45] | but…there are worse things. | 但不这样的话事情可能会更糟糕 |
[33:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:10] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[34:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[34:17] | I came to say hello. | 我来跟你打个招呼 |
[34:19] | No, I mean what are you doing here in Rosewood? | 不 我的意思是你来玫瑰镇做什么 |
[34:22] | I came to say hello. | 我回来问候一下而已 |
[34:25] | I hear you’re engaged. | 我听说你订婚了 |
[34:26] | Does my dad know that you’re here? | 我爸爸知道你回来了吗 |
[34:29] | No, not yet. | 还不知道 |
[34:31] | But you know I like to think of him as my dad too. | 但你知道在我心中他也是我的爸爸 |
[34:33] | Right, yeah, we’re all one big happy family. I forgot. | 是啊 我都忘了我们是和谐欢乐一家人 |
[34:36] | I figured that now you’re starting a family of your own | 我想你要开始组建你自己的家庭了 |
[34:38] | that… it would be a good time to make amends. | 这是个弥补的好机会 |
[34:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:43] | I seem to remember we tried that | 我记得大概三年前 |
[34:44] | about three years ago | 我们就努力过了 |
[34:45] | and it didn’t go so well. | 结果也并不太好 |
[34:48] | Yeah, maybe not. | 也许是吧 |
[34:51] | But I would really like to try again. | 但我真的愿意再尝试一次 |
[34:59] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[35:01] | – What do you mean? – It’s not possible. | -什么意思 -这不可能 |
[35:02] | I can hack into each cell tower’s database | 我能侵入每个手机信号塔的数据库 |
[35:04] | but unless I know the number, I can’t — | 但除非我知道这个号码 否则我… |
[35:05] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用跟我解释 |
[35:07] | I won’t understand anyway. | 反正我也听不懂 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry. I really wanted to help you. | 抱歉 我真的很想帮你 |
[35:16] | No, you have. | 不 你已经帮了我了 |
[35:18] | A lot. | 帮了很多 |
[35:20] | These last couple of days have been… | 过去这几天实在是… |
[35:26] | Spencer was right. | 斯宾塞是对的 |
[35:29] | There was time to stop | 我有机会停车的 |
[35:31] | if I hadn’t gotten the pedals mixed up. | 如果我没有把刹车和油门搞错的话 |
[35:33] | No, look. | 不 听着 |
[35:34] | You got confused. It could happen to anyone. | 你只是头脑混乱了 任何人都可能这样 |
[35:37] | I keep telling myself that it was an accident. | 我一直告诉自己这只是个意外 |
[35:41] | A horrible accident but… | 一次糟糕的意外 但是… |
[35:46] | when I saw Rollins.. | 当我看见罗林斯的时候 |
[35:50] | I just… | 我就… |
[35:52] | I remember being in a cold, dark room. | 我记得在一个阴冷黑暗的房间里 |
[35:59] | So was I confused or… | 所以我是真的头脑不清 |
[36:02] | was I the least confused I’ve ever been in my life? | 还是我正处于人生中最清醒的时刻 |
[36:13] | Is that part of the confusion too? | 这个戒指你也是犯糊涂了吗 |
[36:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:19] | Han, we used to spend weekends | 汉娜 我们曾经在一起整个周末 |
[36:21] | browsing the Tiffany’s catalog. | 都在浏览蒂芙尼的产品目录 |
[36:22] | You think I don’t know a fake diamond | 你觉得我看见一颗假钻石 |
[36:24] | when I see one? | 我会认不出来吗 |
[36:31] | Jordan and I broke up. | 我和乔丹分手了 |
[36:34] | But I’m not… telling anyone yet. | 我还没有告诉其他人 |
[36:39] | Spencer and Caleb are going through some stuff. | 斯宾塞和凯勒最近也不好过 |
[36:41] | And you don’t wanna be a factor. | 你不想给她们添烦恼 |
[36:46] | But that’s noble. | 这很好 |
[36:48] | You can’t hide this forever. | 你不可能隐瞒一辈子的 |
[36:49] | At some point, people are gonna expect, you know… | 在某些时候 人们总是会期待 |
[36:52] | …a wedding. | 一场婚礼的 |
[36:56] | Oh, my God, my bracelet. | 我的天 我的手链不见了 |
[36:57] | I-I had a gold chain bracelet on, and now it’s not here. | 我之前带了一个金色手链 现在不见了 |
[37:00] | Well, when did you have it on last? | 你上一次带是什么时候 |
[37:01] | Last night in Rollins’ car. | 昨晚 在罗林斯的车上 |
[37:05] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[37:07] | Oh, God. Why — why is this happening? | 我的天 怎么会发生这种事情 |
[37:09] | If they find my bracelet in Rollins’ car… | 如果他们在罗林斯的车上发现了我的手链 |
[37:11] | They’re not going to. | 他们不会发现的 |
[37:19] | This is a lost cause. | 这是白费力气 |
[37:20] | They’re never gonna let us in to see her. | 他们绝不会让我们进去看她 |
[37:22] | Probably not, just as long as they told her that we came. | 也许吧 只要他们告诉她我们来过就行 |
[37:25] | We don’t want Alison to think that we’re abandoning her. | 不要让艾莉森觉得我们抛弃了她 |
[37:31] | He’s only been missing a few hours. | 他才失踪了几个小时 |
[37:33] | Why is the Rosewood PD suddenly so motivated? | 为什么玫瑰镇警察突然如此上心了 |
[37:35] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[37:36] | I asked Toby to look into Rollins, remember? | 是我请求托比调查罗林斯的 记得吗 |
[37:38] | Great, you just sent the police | 棒极了 你现在让警方 |
[37:40] | on a manhunt for the guy we just murdered. | 大力搜索一个我们刚刚谋杀的人 |
[37:43] | Hey. You both better come with me. | 你们俩最好跟我来 |
[37:45] | – Toby, what is going on? – Now. | -托比 发生什么了 -现在 |
[37:54] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[37:59] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[38:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[38:38] | No need to call for the nurse, dear. | 不需要把护士叫来 亲爱的 |
[38:41] | I’m in charge now. | 现在由我做主了 |
[38:47] | Okay, enough with the secrecy already. | 别再神神秘秘的了 |
[38:50] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[38:52] | We should wait for Hanna. | 我们应该等等汉娜 |
[38:53] | Uh, she can’t come. She had plans with her mom. | 她来不了 她和她妈妈还有事做 |
[38:55] | Toby…what is it? | 托比 什么事 |
[39:00] | I studied the file you gave me | 我研究了你给我的文件 |
[39:01] | but I couldn’t find a connection | 但是我没找到任何 |
[39:03] | between Mary Drake and Elliott Rollins. | 玛丽·德雷克和艾略特·罗林斯的关系 |
[39:05] | Okay. So why were cops all over Welby? | 那为什么威尔比这么多警察 |
[39:10] | Elliott Rollins is dead. | 艾略特·罗林斯死了 |
[39:17] | He’s been dead for 15 years. | 他已经死了15年了 |
[39:20] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[39:21] | When I ran Elliott Rollins’ name through our database, | 当我把艾略特·罗林斯的名字输入数据库 |
[39:23] | there were inconsistencies, | 里面有矛盾的地方 |
[39:25] | so I looked into it. | 所以我仔细研究了一下 |
[39:26] | The real Dr. Elliott Rollins was 72 years old | 真正的艾略特·罗林斯医生中风死的时候 |
[39:30] | when he died of a stroke. | 已经72岁了 |
[39:34] | So the guy Alison married is… | 所以艾莉森嫁的这个人是 |
[39:36] | A fraud. | 一个骗子 |
[39:38] | He’s been using the identity of | 在医院工作的整个时间里 |
[39:39] | the deceased Dr. Rollins | 他一直在盗用去世的 |
[39:41] | the whole time he’s been working here. | 艾略特·罗林斯医生的身份 |
[39:43] | And he must have realized that he was close | 他肯定察觉到自己快被发现了 |
[39:44] | to being found out too because he’s missing. | 因为他现在失踪了 |
[39:47] | He didn’t show up for work today. | 他今天没来上班 |
[39:49] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他也不接电话 |
[39:50] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[39:52] | D-do you know where he is? | 你知道他现在在哪儿吗 |
[39:53] | Not yet but we will find him. | 现在还不清楚 但是我们会找到他的 |
[39:56] | I already spoke to my captain. | 我已经和警监说了 |
[39:57] | He’s making it top priority. | 他现在把这个列为第一要务 |
[40:01] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:04] | Look, I-I should probably go. | 我该走了 |
[40:06] | Um, but…in the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[40:10] | please keep all of this to yourselves. Okay? | 请不要外传 |
[40:14] | We won’t say a word. | 我们什么也不会说的 |
[40:15] | Just, please be careful. | 请一定要小心 |
[40:17] | I don’t know what this guy is capable of. | 我不知道这个人会做出什么事情来 |
[40:22] | I promise you guys won’t have to stay quiet for long. | 我保证你们不用保守秘密太久 |
[40:24] | The truth will come out. | 总会真相大白的 |
[40:40] | Whose genius idea was it to throw away the key? | 把钥匙扔了究竟是谁出的主意 |
[40:45] | We should have told him. | 我们应该告诉他的 |
[40:46] | We should have told him exactly what happened. | 我们应该告诉他究竟发生了什么 |
[40:48] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:49] | Guys, if Rollins isn’t Rollins, | 如果此罗林斯非彼罗林斯 |
[40:51] | then who the hell did we just kill? | 那我们杀的到底是谁 |
[40:54] | All I found is a candy wrapper and a clump of hair. | 这里只有一个糖纸和一堆头发 |
[40:55] | Are you sure it’s in here? | 你确定掉在车上了 |
[40:56] | Hey, hand me that lock thingy, will you? | 把那个开锁的东西拿给我一下 |
[40:58] | Okay, but, Hanna, we have to go, | 汉娜我们该走了 |
[40:59] | because if a train comes before we leave. | 如果在我们走之前有火车开来了 |
[41:00] | Just one minute. | 马上就好 |
[41:03] | In two minutes, commuters are gonna flood this parking lot | 两分钟过后停车场就会挤满了上下班的人 |
[41:05] | and see you stabbing at a seat cushion | 然后都会看到你拿着个金属钩子 |
[41:07] | with a metal hook. | 不停地戳着坐垫 |
[41:11] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[41:32] | Hi, Archer. | 你好 阿彻 |
[41:34] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[41:36] | It’s Jenna. | 我是詹娜 |
[41:38] | Jenna Marshall. | 詹娜·马歇尔 |