时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Pretty Little Liars.” | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Did you see the article buried at the back of the paper? | 你看了报纸后面那篇文章吗 |
[00:04] | The cops are withholding details. | 警察在隐瞒细节 |
[00:06] | – You’re staying here? – Doctor’s orders. | -你要留下来吗 -医生的要求 |
[00:07] | You’re Sara Harvey, aren’t you? I’m Jenna Marshall. | 你是莎拉·哈维吧 我是詹娜·马歇尔 |
[00:10] | We need to get that jacket to A.D. | 我们需要把外套交给AD |
[00:16] | How can I fix this? | 我该怎么做来弥补 |
[00:17] | Maybe you can start by figuring out | 或许你可以开始想明白 |
[00:18] | why you’re wearing one guy’s ring | 为什么你戴着一个男人的订婚戒指 |
[00:20] | when you might have feelings for another. | 心里却想着另一个男人 |
[00:21] | – Have you guys met? – No, I don’t think we have. | -你们见过吗 -不 我想没有 |
[00:24] | This is Detective Marco Furey. He is my new supervisor. | 马尔科·富里探员 他是我的新上司 |
[00:26] | Elliot Rollins was last seen in Baltimore. | 艾略特·罗林斯最后在巴尔的摩出现 |
[00:28] | We deliberately pointed the police towards Philly. | 我们故意让警方往费城方向调查 |
[00:30] | That’s where the trail was supposed to end. | 线索应该就在那里断的 |
[00:32] | Somebody knows what I did. | 有人知道我杀了人 |
[00:33] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:43] | Aria, I called you last night after you went to Ezra’s. | 艾瑞亚 昨晚你去以斯拉家后我给你打了电话 |
[00:47] | Yeah. I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you. | 对 抱歉我忘了回你 |
[00:50] | Well, is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[00:51] | Did he find out about the Nicole call? | 他发现妮可的来电了吗 |
[00:53] | No, he didn’t. Everything’s fine. | 没有 都挺好的 |
[00:57] | Will you just focus on living enemies instead of dead ones, please? | 与其关注死人 不如关心活着的敌人 |
[01:02] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[01:04] | Hanna thinks that Rollins could still be alive. | 汉娜觉得罗林斯还活着 |
[01:07] | That detective told Ali | 那个警探告诉艾莉 |
[01:09] | he a saw a photo of Elliot Rollins in a rental car. | 他在照片里看到艾略特·罗林斯开着辆租车 |
[01:12] | Hey, last time I checked, ghosts don’t show up in photographs. | 据我所知 鬼不会不出现照片里 |
[01:16] | Okay. We were all there that night, Hanna. | 我们那晚都在 汉娜 |
[01:19] | The man is dead. | 那个男的已经死了 |
[01:20] | You killed him, and we buried him. | 你杀了他 我们把他埋了 |
[01:22] | Now, somebody knows. | 现在这事被别人知道了 |
[01:24] | So, frankly, that’s bad enough | 坦白说 即使没有《行尸走肉》这一出 |
[01:25] | without having to go all “Walking Dead.” | 情况也已经够糟了 |
[01:27] | She’s right about the traffic cams, Spence. | 但交通摄像头的确拍到了他 斯宾塞 |
[01:29] | If there’s a photo of him– | 如果有他的照片… |
[01:30] | Yeah, that could have easily been manufactured. | 这种照片很容易伪造的 |
[01:31] | You find a Rollins look-alike and you stick him | 找个像罗林斯的人 |
[01:33] | behind the wheel of a mid-size sedan. | 让他来开一辆中型轿车就行了 |
[01:34] | The important thing is that A.D.’s fake.. | 重要的是AD伪造… |
[01:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:39] | A.D.’s fake Rollins trail picks up | AD伪造罗林斯的证据 |
[01:41] | exactly where ours left off. | 正好跟我们的地点相符 |
[01:42] | Yeah. This has to be Rollins’ partner in crime. | 没错 这肯定是罗林斯的犯罪同伙 |
[01:46] | Mary or Jenna knows that we killed him | 玛丽或者詹娜知道我们杀了他 |
[01:49] | and they’re helping cover it up. | 他们在掩护我们 |
[01:51] | You call that helping? | 这也叫帮忙吗 |
[01:52] | ‘A’ never does anything for free. | “A”从来不会无私奉献的 |
[01:55] | Okay? Not test scores | 不会帮你考试作弊 |
[01:56] | and definitely not a cover-up. | 肯定也不会掩护我们 |
[01:58] | Guys, if Jenna was working with Rollins | 各位 如果詹娜和罗林斯是一伙的 |
[01:59] | and she just found out what we did | 而她发现了我们的所为 |
[02:01] | she could be grooming Sara to become her new seeing-eye dog. | 可能会怂恿莎拉成为她的新眼线 |
[02:04] | No, there is no grooming involved. | 不 根本不需要怂恿 |
[02:05] | Sara already hates us. | 莎拉早就不喜欢我们了 |
[02:11] | – Is that.. – Yes, it is. | -那是… -是的 |
[02:14] | Ali, where did you get that jacket? | 艾莉 这个夹克哪来的 |
[02:18] | It was a gift. From A.D. | AD送我的礼物 |
[02:51] | We had no choice, okay? A.D. was gonna kill him. | 我们别无选择 AD当时要杀他 |
[02:54] | A.D. wanted Charlotte’s killer | AD想知道是谁杀了夏洛蒂 |
[02:55] | and we, we thought that you were guilty. | 我们以为是你干的 |
[02:58] | Well, you were wrong. | 你们错了 |
[02:59] | I know, but you had already checked yourself into Welby | 我知道 但当时你已经住进了威尔比 |
[03:01] | and we all thought that | 而且我们都以为 |
[03:02] | Elliot was gonna be able to protect you. | 艾略特能够保护好你 |
[03:03] | No, okay, you thought that | 并没有 你们就是觉得 |
[03:05] | Hanna’s life was worth more than mine. | 汉娜的生命比我的重要 |
[03:07] | Hey, in case you forgot, Hanna just ran over the guy | 你别忘了 汉娜撞死了那个 |
[03:10] | who really is to blame for all of this. | 该对这些事情负责的人 |
[03:12] | We did everything we could to save you, Ali. | 我们尽可能地保护你了 艾莉 |
[03:14] | Just like we did everything we could to save Hanna. | 我们也一样尽可能地保护汉娜 |
[03:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:22] | Mary said Detective Furey is at home with an update. | 玛丽说富里警探在我们家有最新进展 |
[03:26] | – I’ve gotta go. – Well, I’m coming with you. | -我得走了 -好 我跟你一起 |
[03:29] | I don’t really care that you’re pissed at us. | 我不管你是不是生我们的气 |
[03:30] | Okay? I care that you’re safe. | 我只在乎你的安全 |
[03:32] | And if anyone had the opportunity | 如果有人有机会 |
[03:34] | to sneak that jacket and that note from A.D. into your bedroom, | 溜进你房间留下夹克和AD的字条 |
[03:36] | it’s Mary Drake, who’s sleeping one room over. | 那就是睡在另一个房间的玛丽·德雷克 |
[03:50] | We all should have followed her. | 我们应该跟着她 |
[03:51] | She just needs some time, Em. | 她只是需要一些时间 艾米 |
[03:58] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[04:00] | Oh, we-we’ve really gotta stop group texting each other. | 我们真的应该停止群发消息了 |
[04:02] | She’s going to Ali’s house to keep eyes on Mary Drake. | 她要去艾莉家盯着玛丽·德雷克 |
[04:05] | So, now, we’re back on Mary? | 所以现在我们又回到玛丽身上了 |
[04:08] | Spencer’s gonna follow Mary, I’m gonna keep tabs on Jenna. | 斯宾塞跟着玛丽 我来监视詹娜 |
[04:11] | She’s staying at the Radley and so is Sara. | 她住在拉德里酒店 莎拉也是 |
[04:14] | Do you still have Rollins’ burner phone? | 你还带着罗林斯的一次性电话吗 |
[04:17] | I’ll let you know if I hear anything. | 我有什么消息都会告诉你的 |
[04:33] | You sure everything’s okay? | 你确定没什么事吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah. Fine. | 是啊 很好 |
[04:40] | Detective Furey, thank you so much for waiting. | 富里警探 抱歉久等了 |
[04:42] | Not a problem at all, Miss Dilaurentis. | 没关系 迪劳伦提斯小姐 |
[04:45] | – Hello, again. – Hi. | -又见面了 -你好 |
[04:49] | – Please, have a seat. – Yeah. | -请坐 -好 |
[04:54] | Miss Dilaurentis… | 迪劳伦提斯小姐 |
[04:56] | this person that you married | 你嫁的这个人 |
[04:58] | is actually a man named Archer Dunhill. | 实际上叫阿彻·登喜路 |
[05:01] | He’s 32 years old. Born in Wales. | 他32岁 出生在威尔士 |
[05:05] | What else do you know about him? | 你还知道什么 |
[05:06] | He’s wanted in the UK for several counts | 他在英国因为几次偷盗罪 |
[05:08] | of petty theft and fraud. | 和欺诈罪被通缉了 |
[05:11] | Uh, what about the rental car? | 那租的那辆车呢 |
[05:14] | The traffic camera photo? | 交通摄像头拍的照片 |
[05:15] | Uh, we’re looking into it. | 我们在调查 |
[05:17] | Officer Cavanaugh has been dispatched to meet | 已经分配卡瓦诺警官去 |
[05:19] | with a number of witnesses personally. | 单独见几个目击证人了 |
[05:23] | Now, there was a rental car in Rollins’ name. | 现在 有一辆租赁的车在罗林斯名下 |
[05:27] | Now, we don’t believe that Archer Dunhill was in it. | 我们认为阿彻·登喜路没有参与其中 |
[05:30] | But we do suspect that the car rental, | 但我们怀疑租来的车 火车票 |
[05:33] | train ticket, all this was created to divert our attention | 这些全都是为了分散我们的注意力 |
[05:37] | from what really happened. | 掩盖事实 |
[05:41] | What really happened? | 事实是什么 |
[05:43] | Uh, we’re not exactly sure. | 我们不是非常确定 |
[05:45] | But you have a theory. | 但你们已经有想法了 |
[05:48] | Why continue using the credit cards | 既然你已经消失了 |
[05:49] | if you’ve already disappeared? | 为什么还一直刷信用卡 |
[05:51] | We suspect he wanted us to find those charges | 我们怀疑他想让我们找到这些账单 |
[05:54] | to follow that trail. | 跟着这条线索 |
[05:56] | He’s making it look like Archer Dunhill’s long gone | 他想让阿彻·登喜路看上去走远了 |
[05:59] | when, in fact, he could be much closer than we thought. | 但事实上他可能比我们想象的要近得多 |
[06:03] | Why? Why would he do that? | 为什么 为什么他要这么做 |
[06:06] | Perhaps he’s got unfinished business here. | 可能他在这有没做完的事 |
[06:09] | We do believe that Alison’s still in danger. | 我们认为艾莉森还很危险 |
[06:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:13] | Now, you have 24-hour police protection | 现在 你全天候有警察保护 |
[06:15] | and we’re doubling our efforts to find him. | 并且我们在加大警力找到他 |
[06:17] | Miss DiLaurentis, I give you my word | 迪劳伦提斯小姐 我向你保证 |
[06:20] | we will get this guy. | 我们会抓住这个人的 |
[06:28] | Detective Furey? | 富里警探 |
[06:30] | Marco! | 马尔科 |
[06:33] | Uh…do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[06:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:43] | I just really wanted to clear the air since our, um.. | 我只是想把话说清楚 我们那个之后就… |
[06:47] | – Moment? – Yeah. | -你是说激情一刻 -没错 |
[06:50] | I obviously did not know that | 明显那个时候 |
[06:51] | you were a police officer at the time. | 我不知道你是名警官 |
[06:53] | And you have a problem with law enforcement? | 而你对执法机关看不顺眼 |
[06:55] | – No. I– – Yeah, no? | -没有 我 -没有吗 |
[06:57] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 有 |
[06:58] | Uh, you’re investigating my friend’s husband. | 你在调查我朋友的丈夫 |
[07:01] | I wouldn’t want anything to get complicated. | 我不想把事情搞复杂了 |
[07:06] | Not that you’re at all interested in anything with me | 我不是说你对我感兴趣 |
[07:08] | I just, um.. just saying. | 我只是 只是想说清楚 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | Is there anything she could be holding back? | 她有什么事瞒着警方吗 |
[07:18] | Anything that would help the investigation? | 有什么能帮助警方破案的信息没说吗 |
[07:20] | No. No, I think s-she told you everything. | 不不 我觉得她把所有事都告诉你们了 |
[07:28] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -是啊 |
[07:37] | ‘Hi. I-I just wanted to make sure that you got home okay.’ | 我只是想确认你安全到家了 |
[07:43] | ‘I know you left upset, and we-we both, we both were..’ | 我知道你离开时很难过 我们都是 |
[07:49] | ‘Call me when you get this. Please.’ | 听到留言给我电话 求你了 |
[08:02] | I left that blank on purpose. | 我是故意空着的 |
[08:05] | Because I’m not a fortune-teller, Lucas. | 因为我不是个占卜的 卢卡斯 |
[08:08] | How am I supposed to know | 我怎么可能知道 |
[08:14] | Alright, so what else did you not like | 好吧 这份商业计划 |
[08:15] | about the business plan? | 你还有什么不喜欢的 |
[08:19] | Everything. Got it. | 一切 知道了 |
[08:21] | You know, this would be a lot easier if you were here. | 要知道 你在的话会简单很多 |
[08:25] | In person. | 本人在这 |
[08:27] | Because I have a degree in fashion | 因为我拿的是时尚学位 |
[08:29] | not boring numbers that don’t add up. | 不是什么无聊的加不起来的数字 |
[08:33] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[08:37] | Hey, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我等会给你回电话 |
[08:40] | Yes, I nixed the pie charts. | 对 我没用扇形图 |
[08:43] | Alright, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 一会再聊 |
[08:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:04] | ‘Next time you bury someone, make sure they’re dead.’ | 下次要埋人的时候 先确定死透了 |
[09:16] | That voice may have sounded like Rollins, but he’s dead. | 那声音可能听起来像罗林斯 但他已经死了 |
[09:19] | He’s really, truly dead. | 他的确真的死了 |
[09:21] | Yeah, well, we thought Ali was dead too, remember? | 是啊 我们以前也觉得艾莉死了 记得吗 |
[09:23] | And she survived. | 但她活下来了 |
[09:24] | I mean, back in the 1900s | 我是说 九十年代的时候 |
[09:25] | they used to bury people alive all the time. | 人们经常被活埋 |
[09:27] | They used to find scratch marks inside of coffins. | 他们以前在棺材内发现了抓痕 |
[09:29] | Hanna, seriously, you’ve gotta stop reading Wikipedia. | 汉娜 说真的 你不能再看维基百科了 |
[09:32] | Jenna or Mary’s trying to torment you | 詹娜或者玛丽用类似罗林斯的声音 |
[09:33] | by using a voice that sounds like Rollins. | 想折磨你 |
[09:35] | They-they probably just want the burner phone back | 她们可能只是想拿回一次性电话 |
[09:38] | so they can protect their own identity. | 免得真实身份暴露 |
[09:39] | And what if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[09:42] | You know what he did to me. | 你知道他对我做了什么 |
[09:43] | And that was before I ran into him with a car. | 那还是在我开车撞他之前 |
[09:47] | – We have to tell the police. – Tell them what? | -我们得告诉警察 -告诉他们什么 |
[09:49] | That you got a call on a phone they don’t even know exists? | 说你从他们不知道的手机上接到了电话 |
[09:53] | How are you gonna explain that? | 你要怎么解释 |
[09:54] | I saw him. | 我看到了他 |
[09:56] | I saw his eyes, and he saw mine. | 我跟他对视了 |
[09:59] | He knows it was me. | 他知道是我 |
[10:01] | Hanna, Elliot is not gonna hurt you anymore. | 汉娜 艾略特再也不会伤害你了 |
[10:05] | He can’t…okay? | 他做不到 好吗 |
[10:16] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[10:24] | ‘Hey, you’ve reached Aria Montgomery..’ | 你好 你已致电艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 |
[10:29] | – Here is your ice tea. – Oh, thank you. | -你的冰茶 -谢谢 |
[10:32] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:41] | Did Aria say something to you? | 艾瑞亚给你说了什么吗 |
[10:43] | No. Why, is something going on with you two? | 没有 为什么这么问 你俩闹矛盾了吗 |
[10:46] | No. No, I-I’m good. Really. | 没有 没有 我很好 真的 |
[10:49] | I just came here to get some work done. | 我只是来处理一些工作 |
[11:10] | Radley Bar. | 拉德利酒吧 |
[11:12] | And what’s the order? | 您要点什么 |
[11:15] | What’s the room number? | 房间号多少 |
[11:19] | I’ll send that right up, Miss Marshall. | 马上送上去 马歇尔小姐 |
[11:27] | No, I haven’t heard from Hanna either. | 不 我也没有联系上汉娜 |
[11:28] | – Did you check with Em? – Yeah. | -你问过艾米了吗 -问了 |
[11:30] | No sign of Hanna, but she just spotted Sara | 没看到汉娜 但她刚发现莎拉 |
[11:33] | going up to Jenna’s room. | 进了詹娜的房间 |
[11:34] | Well, either Jenna or Mary orchestrated | 不是詹娜就是玛丽策划了 |
[11:36] | that call to Rollins’ burner phone | 打电话给罗林斯的一次性手机 |
[11:37] | and all of those bogus charges to his credit card. | 或者对他的信用卡伪造指控 |
[11:39] | So, if I can find his credit card information | 所以 如果我能在迷失森林度假村找到 |
[11:41] | inside the Lost Woods, maybe I can convince Hanna | 他的信用卡记录 也许我就能说服汉娜 |
[11:44] | that “The Revenant” was just a really twisted movie. | 《荒野猎人》只是一部超级扭曲的电影 |
[11:46] | It was based on a true story, Spence– | 那是基于一个真实的故事 斯宾塞 |
[11:48] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[11:49] | Maybe you should wait till you get backup. | 也许你该等一下支援 |
[11:51] | It’s not me that I’m worried about. | 我并不担心我自己 |
[11:53] | Besides, I’ve already broken into this place. | 何况 我已经闯进来了 |
[11:53] | 迷失森林度假村 已满 | |
[11:55] | I can get in and out without being detected. | 我可以出入而不被发现的 |
[11:57] | – Just be careful. – Yeah, just find Hanna. | -小心点 -好的 找到汉娜 |
[12:08] | Spencer. I thought you were Elliot. | 斯宾塞 我还以为你是艾略特 |
[12:10] | You scared me half to death. Inside. Come on! | 你把我吓得半死 赶紧进来 |
[12:18] | All that security at Alison’s. | 艾莉森家守卫也太森严了 |
[12:20] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s a good thing | 我是说 别理解错了 虽然是好事 |
[12:21] | but I’m the one who broke ranks with the bastard. | 但我才是和混蛋一起犯罪的 |
[12:23] | It’s me he wants. | 他要的是我 |
[12:26] | So you believe them? The police? | 所以你相信他们 警察说的 |
[12:28] | That Archer Dunhill’s still in the area? | 阿彻·登喜路还在这一片 |
[12:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:36] | – Have you heard from him? – No. | -他联系你了吗 -没有 |
[12:40] | He’s not in there. | 他不在里面 |
[12:42] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 所以你来这里了 是吗 |
[12:44] | You’re looking for Elliot? | 你在找艾略特 |
[12:45] | Yeah, I just.. I thought that if you and he worked together | 是的 我只是觉得如果你和他联手 |
[12:48] | then he would know this place inside and out | 他就能里里外外都了解这个地方 |
[12:50] | and it would be a good place for him to hide. | 然后他就能很好得躲在这里了 |
[12:52] | Well…if he were here, I’d probably be dead already. | 如果他在这里 我说不定已经死了 |
[12:56] | That man has a temper like you’ve never seen. | 那家伙的坏脾气你从未见识过 |
[12:59] | And you cross him.. | 如果你惹怒了他 |
[13:01] | Let’s just say he handled Ali with kid gloves | 这么说吧 比起他对待我的手法 |
[13:03] | compared to what he’d do to me. | 他对艾莉的那套只是小儿科 |
[13:06] | Then why are you still here if you’re so afraid? | 那如果你这么害怕为什么还在这 |
[13:09] | I needed to get a few things to take back to Alison’s. | 我要整理一些东西带回艾莉森家 |
[13:17] | Spencer, wait. He’s dangerous. | 斯宾塞 等等 他很危险 |
[13:20] | Don’t go out there empty handed. | 不要徒手出去 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:39] | It’s okay. There’s no one out here. | 没事 外面没人 |
[13:50] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[13:52] | Please tell me you didn’t just– | 拜托告诉我你不会刚 |
[13:53] | Don’t worry, I didn’t go in. | 别担心 我没进去 |
[13:55] | I wanted to, but I’ve just been sitting here. | 我想来着 但我只是一直坐在这 |
[14:01] | So I talked to Spencer. | 我跟斯宾塞说了 |
[14:02] | She’s starting to believe Mary’s story. | 她开始相信玛丽的话了 |
[14:06] | So that leaves us with Jenna. | 那就还有詹娜了 |
[14:12] | Wow, it’s like we never left. | 简直是昨日重现啊 |
[14:16] | I know. | 没错 |
[14:19] | Why couldn’t we have been one of those people? | 为什么我们不是这些人之一呢 |
[14:22] | I’m not saying their lives are perfect. | 我不是说他们的生活完美无瑕 |
[14:25] | I don’t need perfect. | 我也不要完美的生活 |
[14:27] | I’d settle for boring. | 我能忍受无聊的日子 |
[14:30] | Functional. | 程式化 |
[14:31] | You couldn’t be boring if you tried. | 如果你去试试 肯定不会无聊的 |
[14:38] | Ezra proposed. | 伊斯拉求婚了 |
[14:41] | Marriage? When? | 求婚 什么时候 |
[14:43] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[14:48] | You said no? | 你拒绝了 |
[14:49] | I said I have to think about it. | 我说我要考虑一下 |
[14:55] | I-I can’t promise Ezra forever | 如果我将来要在监狱里度过 |
[14:57] | when my future could be spent behind bars. | 我怎么能承诺他会永远相伴 |
[15:00] | We killed someone, Hanna. We can’t just walk away from that. | 我们杀人了 汉娜 我们一定会付出代价 |
[15:03] | And now A.D. knows. | 现在AD也知道了 |
[15:05] | Ezra wants a marriage, a wife. | 伊斯拉要的是婚姻 妻子 |
[15:08] | Not conjugal visits. | 不是去探监 |
[15:10] | Maybe that’s not your decision to make. | 也许你不该替他决定想不想去探监 |
[15:14] | Maybe it’s his. | 也许应由他来决定 |
[15:16] | Does that mean you told Jordan what happened? | 你的意思是你告诉乔丹真相了 |
[15:23] | I mean, I-I guess that’s why I, I texted you earlier. | 也许 我想这就是我给你发短信的原因 |
[15:27] | I mean, if you guys can make it work, then maybe.. | 我是说 如果你们俩能解决这个问题 也许 |
[15:30] | – Hanna! What are you.. – No. | -汉娜 你做什么 -别去了 |
[15:31] | – It’s over. – It’s a diamond. | -结束了 -那是钻石啊 |
[15:33] | No, it’s not. | 那不是 |
[15:38] | I gave Jordan his ring back | 我把戒指还给乔丹了 |
[15:40] | and I bought a fake one | 然后买了个假的 |
[15:43] | so I wouldn’t have to tell people the truth. | 这样我就不用跟你们解释了 |
[15:48] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[15:51] | You didn’t want Spencer to know. | 你不想让斯宾塞知道 |
[15:54] | Or my mom. | 还有我妈妈 |
[15:57] | Or our caterer. I mean, she was really invested. | 还有我们的婚礼策划 她付出了很多心血 |
[15:59] | – Han.. – Listen to me.. | -汉 -听我说 |
[16:03] | Jordan and I were not…meant to be. | 乔丹和我 不是天生一对 |
[16:07] | I know that now. | 现在我明白了 |
[16:10] | But you and Ezra, that’s a whole different story. | 但你和伊斯拉 跟我们完全不一样 |
[16:15] | Don’t let this be how it ends. | 别就这样结束了 |
[16:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:48] | Hey, Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[16:50] | – Am I interrupting? – Oh, no, no, no. | -打扰你了吗 -没有 没有 |
[16:52] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[16:53] | What’s with the bag? Are you coming or going? | 拿着包干什么 是刚回来还是要走 |
[16:56] | Uh, I’m trying to figure that out actually. | 我自己也不知道 |
[16:58] | I got my car, thinking I might head back to DC or New York. | 我上了车 想着要回华盛顿或者纽约 |
[17:02] | And you ended up back in Rosewood. | 但你最终回到了玫瑰镇 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Funny how that happens. | 是啊 不知道怎么回事 |
[17:10] | What about you and Spencer? | 你和斯宾塞怎么样 |
[17:13] | We, uh.. | 我们 |
[17:15] | I don’t know. I don’t know what we are right now. | 我不知道 我不知道我们现在是什么情况 |
[17:18] | Because of Hanna? | 因为汉娜吗 |
[17:21] | Because of a lot of things. | 因为很复杂的原因 |
[17:26] | You know, sometimes, I think I know everything about this place. | 有时候 我觉得我很了解这个地方 |
[17:29] | And that other times, I feel like you could write me a book | 但有时候 我觉得我不知道的事 |
[17:31] | about everything I don’t know. | 都能写本书了 |
[17:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:35] | Well, I’ll let you know when I’m ready to write the sequel. | 如果我要写续集的话 我会通知你的 |
[17:40] | Don’t you feel like that, though? | 但你也有这种感觉吗 |
[17:42] | Like, there’s something they’re not telling us. | 就是 她们有事瞒着我们 |
[17:45] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. It’s just a feeling. | 我不知道 就是一种感觉 |
[17:54] | And what about you? How’s your novel coming? | 你怎么样 你的小说进展如何 |
[17:57] | Good, I think. | 还不错 |
[17:58] | I’m, uh… on my last round of notes. | 我正在做最后一次笔记 |
[18:02] | There a happy ending? | 是大团圆结局吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah. I’m working on it. | 是 我正在努力写 |
[18:27] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[18:33] | You can set it on the coffee table. Thank you. | 把它放在茶几上吧 谢谢 |
[19:02] | I left him a message. | 我给他留言了 |
[19:07] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 |
[19:09] | Emily? What are you doing here? | 艾米丽 你在这儿干什么 |
[19:12] | She was looking at your computer. | 她在看你的电脑 |
[19:14] | Someone is threatening us again. And I think it’s you. | 有人又在威胁我们 我们觉得是你 |
[19:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:19] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[19:20] | Cause you’re here in Rosewood. | 因为你在玫瑰镇上 |
[19:22] | And you’re putting on a concert for her. | 你还在给她开演奏会 |
[19:24] | We’re not threatening you, Emily. | 艾米丽 我们没有恐吓你 |
[19:26] | I know you don’t believe me, | 我知道你不相信我 |
[19:27] | but I really was looking out for you. | 但我当时确实是在保护你 |
[19:29] | I care about you. | 我很在意你 |
[19:30] | And all we’re doing is looking for the same thing you are. | 我们和你们找的是同样的东西 |
[19:32] | Stop talking, Sara. | 别说了 莎拉 |
[19:35] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[19:37] | What Sara meant to say is | 艾米丽 莎拉的意思是 |
[19:40] | mind your own damn business, Emily. | 管好你自己的事 |
[19:45] | This is my business, Jenna. | 这就是我的事 詹娜 |
[19:47] | What I’m confused about is how you’re involved. | 我不明白你是怎么被牵扯进来的 |
[19:49] | Elliot Rollins is a fraud. | 艾略特·罗林斯是个骗子 |
[19:51] | And somehow, | 不知何故 |
[19:52] | you knew his real identity before anyone else. | 你先于所有人知道了他的真实身份 |
[19:54] | The police are looking for anyone with information. | 警方正在寻找有线索的人 |
[19:57] | I can give them your name | 我可以告诉他们你的名字 |
[19:59] | or you can explain to me what the hell is going on. | 或者你和我解释一下这到底是怎么回事 |
[20:01] | The truth? Charlotte was my friend. | 真相 夏洛蒂是我的朋友 |
[20:08] | So, everything’s working out well with you two? | 所以 你们之间进展不错 |
[20:12] | It certainly is. | 当然 |
[20:14] | We have you to thank. | 这得多谢你 |
[20:19] | Doctor Rollins speaking. | 我是罗林斯医生 |
[20:22] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就到 |
[20:25] | Duty calls, I’m afraid. | 我想是工作电话 |
[20:30] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[20:33] | Archie, wait. | 阿彻 等一下 |
[20:36] | Can’t thank you enough for being here. | 不知该怎样感谢你能来这里 |
[20:38] | I don’t know what I would have done if you… | 如果不是你 我不知道自己会做什么 |
[20:40] | I know. But I’m here now. | 我知道 但我现在在这儿 |
[20:43] | And I love you. | 而且我爱你 |
[20:56] | – So – So | -所以 -所以 |
[20:58] | I was hoping to bring you more good news. | 我希望给你带来更多的好消息 |
[21:01] | About my birth mother, did you find her? | 我的亲生母亲 你找到她了吗 |
[21:03] | No, nothing yet, but I-I promise you I will find her. | 还没找到 但我向你保证我一定会找到 |
[21:11] | She’s coming today to meet the new doctor. | 她今天要来见新医生 |
[21:15] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[21:17] | She’s not the person that you remember. | 她不是你记忆中的那个人了 |
[21:21] | Archie needs to win her trust. | 阿彻需要获得她的信任 |
[21:22] | Convince her that I’m doing better. | 让她相信我好多了 |
[21:25] | Alison is the only chance that I have of getting out of here. | 艾莉森是我逃出这里的唯一方法 |
[21:28] | Well, he’s a charmer. | 他很有魅力 |
[21:30] | He should throw in a few compliments. | 他应该多恭维她几句 |
[21:32] | Ali loves a suck-up, always has. | 艾莉喜欢奉承者 一直这样 |
[21:35] | Archer can handle it. | 阿彻能解决好 |
[21:37] | He knows everything about me. | 他知道我的所有事情 |
[21:39] | My family, my upbringing, | 我的家庭 我的成长过程 |
[21:44] | everything I’ve done. | 我所做的一切 |
[21:47] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[21:49] | And he loves me. | 而且他爱我 |
[21:51] | He wants me out of here as much as I do. | 他和我一样希望可以离开这里 |
[21:54] | Well, you’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[21:57] | That kind of love is rare. | 这种爱很稀有 |
[22:00] | I’m lucky to have you too. | 我也很幸运可以有你 |
[22:06] | So you got Archer into Welby. | 原来是你把阿彻弄进威尔比的 |
[22:08] | I knew someone.. | 我认识些人 |
[22:10] | …who helped Archer get a passport, a new identity, | 能帮阿彻搞到护照 换个新的身份 |
[22:12] | so they could be together. | 这样他们才能在一起 |
[22:14] | And how exactly did your friendship with Charlotte begin? | 那你是怎么认识夏洛蒂的 |
[22:16] | I read about her, Emily. | 我读到了关于艾米丽的事情 |
[22:19] | Wasting away in that hospital. | 在医院里日渐萎靡 |
[22:22] | So I reached out. | 所以我就和她联系了 |
[22:23] | I figured she’d welcome a visit even from a stranger. | 我想即使是个陌生人来探望她也会欢迎的 |
[22:26] | But you see, I wasn’t a stranger. | 但是我并不是什么陌生人 |
[22:30] | Mona had told her everything about me | 梦娜把我的一切都告诉她了 |
[22:32] | I was…a celebrity. | 我算是个…名人吧 |
[22:37] | But she’s gone now. | 但是现在她去世了 |
[22:39] | Murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[22:41] | A few weeks after it happened, I reached out to Archer. | 几周后 我就和阿彻联系 |
[22:43] | And guess who answered his cell phone? | 猜猜是谁接的他的电话 |
[22:47] | You think the cops wanna talk to me? | 你觉得警察会向我问话吗 |
[22:51] | As far as I can tell, you and your little friend | 在我看来 你和你的朋友们 |
[22:53] | are the last people to see Archer before he just…poof! | 才是阿彻失踪前最后见到他的人 |
[22:57] | He disappeared. | 他就这么失踪了 |
[22:59] | Maybe they should ask you where he is. | 也许警察该来问问你他去哪里了 |
[23:04] | Well, your guess is as good as mine. | 我知道的也不比你多多少 |
[23:11] | You should go, Emily. | 艾米莉 你该走了 |
[23:19] | – Do not come back here. – Is that a threat? | -别再回来了 -你是在威胁我吗 |
[23:21] | I’m trying to keep you safe, Emily. | 我是为你的安全着想 艾米莉 |
[23:23] | I want you to be safe. Please, don’t come back. | 我希望你能平安 请你别再回来了 |
[23:27] | Okay, look, I’m not afraid of Jenna. | 我可不怕詹娜 |
[23:28] | I’m not talking about Jenna. | 我说的不是詹娜 |
[23:30] | – I’m talking about… – Sara! | -我说的是 -莎拉 |
[23:33] | I need you. | 我现在需要你 |
[23:36] | Now. | 快点 |
[23:44] | 汉娜 我们能聊聊吗 | |
[23:47] | You need to take that? | 你不接那个电话吗 |
[23:50] | No. That’s alright. | 不用 没关系 |
[24:00] | I’m so sorry, Spencer. | 非常对不起 斯宾塞 |
[24:04] | And you were right. I am confused. | 你是对的 我确实没弄清楚 |
[24:11] | – I never meant… – I know. | -我不是想… -我知道 |
[24:18] | Look, we both made mistakes. | 我们都犯过错 |
[24:23] | And I’m not saying that it’s okay. | 我也不是说犯错没关系 |
[24:28] | But I really don’t regret trying. | 但是我不后悔曾经努力过 |
[24:32] | You don’t? | 你不后悔吗 |
[24:37] | When Toby and I broke up… | 我和托比分手的时候 |
[24:40] | …I didn’t date anyone for a really, really long time. | 我很长很长时间都没有和人谈过恋爱 |
[24:46] | And nothing serious anyways, you know, it’s just… | 至少没有认真的谈过 就是… |
[24:49] | Nothing ever stuck. | 从来都不长久 |
[24:52] | Nothing ever measured up. | 没有一段感情是认真的 |
[24:56] | It was like my… | 就好像 |
[24:59] | …my heart had just stopped. | 我的心都停止跳动了 |
[25:05] | And I felt that way for a really long time… | 这种感觉持续了很久很久 |
[25:09] | …until you. | 直到遇见了你 |
[25:14] | – Oh, Spence… – No, it’s good. | -斯宾塞 -没事 这是好事 |
[25:17] | I’m saying, it’s a good thing. | 我的意思是 这是好事 |
[25:19] | Okay, ’cause, I’ve, I hurt. | 我真的很伤心 |
[25:22] | Believe me, I hurt. | 很伤心 |
[25:25] | But I… | 但是… |
[25:29] | I get to remember what it felt like.. | 我现在又想回忆起了 |
[25:33] | …to be in love again. | 爱一个人是什么样的感觉 |
[25:53] | I think that you should probably go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[25:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:13] | – Bye, Caleb. – Bye. | -再见 凯勒 -再见 |
[26:38] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[26:44] | You went through my bags. | 你翻我的包了 |
[26:47] | You should know better than to take my mom’s things. | 你应该知道拿走我妈妈的东西是不对的 |
[26:52] | We both know the conditions of your release from Welby | 我们都了解你从威尔比出院后的精神状况 |
[26:55] | but if you want me gone.. | 但是如果你不想我在这里的话… |
[26:56] | I’d like you to explain a few things. | 我希望你能解释清楚一些事情 |
[26:59] | Gaps in your story. | 你故事里的漏洞 |
[27:03] | You said you never met Charlotte. | 你说你从来没有见过夏洛蒂 |
[27:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:07] | When I met her, she went by a different name. | 我认识她的时候 她叫另一个名字 |
[27:10] | CeCe Drake. | 茜茜·德雷克 |
[27:13] | I wonder how she got the name Drake | 如果她从来没见过你的话 |
[27:14] | if she never met you. | 我很好奇她是怎么取的这个名字 |
[27:17] | Charlotte called herself CeCe Drake? | 夏洛蒂叫自己茜茜·德雷克吗 |
[27:22] | I.. No, I didn’t know that. | 我… 不 我不知道 |
[27:26] | Oh, I honestly.. | 我真的… |
[27:29] | We never met. | 我们从没见过 |
[27:31] | Truly. | 真的 |
[27:33] | I don’t know how she ended up with that name. | 我不知道她是怎么取的这个名字 |
[27:37] | Except that maybe.. | 除非… |
[27:40] | …maybe she knew about me. | 也许她知道我 |
[27:43] | Jessica told her. | 可能是杰西卡告诉她的 |
[27:45] | Or she found out, I don’t know. | 或者她自己发现的 我不知道 |
[27:58] | This is from Charlotte. From her birth. | 这是 生夏洛蒂的时候留下的 |
[28:04] | The doctor was impatient. | 医生非常没耐心 |
[28:06] | After a while, he just cut me open | 不一会 他就把我腹部切开 |
[28:09] | and…took the baby out. | 然后把宝宝取了出来 |
[28:12] | I didn’t even get to hold him… | 我都没来得及抱抱他 |
[28:19] | Jessica took my child from me. | 杰西卡把我的孩子夺走了 |
[28:22] | She took my baby just like she took everything else. | 她夺走了我的孩子 夺走了我的一切 |
[28:25] | Just like she took that necklace when we were children. | 在小时候她还夺走了那条项链 |
[28:43] | Hey, come in. | 进来吧 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry I didn’t call you back. | 很抱歉我没有给你回电话 |
[28:47] | Well, you — you’re here now. | 没关系 你现在不是来了吗 |
[28:54] | Can I just say something? | 我能说些事情吗 |
[28:58] | I thought we were in a different place than we are | 我觉得我们之前的处境和现在不一样 |
[29:01] | and that is okay. | 这不要紧 |
[29:02] | We could take a step back. | 我们可以把关系缓一缓 |
[29:03] | We — we don’t have to get married. | 我们不用着急结婚 |
[29:04] | We can just be together… | 我们可以就单纯的在一起 |
[29:06] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[29:09] | I want to marry you. | 我想嫁给你 |
[29:12] | I wanna say yes, more than anything. | 我想说我愿意 胜过一切 |
[29:17] | But something happened. | 但是发生了一些事情 |
[29:20] | And it, it’s something that might make you wish | 发生的这些事情可能会让你觉得 |
[29:23] | you never asked me that question. | 当初就不该向我求婚 |
[29:26] | You can tell me anything, Aria. | 你什么事情都可以告诉我 艾瑞亚 |
[29:30] | Yeah, well, the thing is, I can’t un-tell you. | 问题就是 说过的话我也不能收回了 |
[29:38] | We should probably sit down. | 我们还是坐下谈吧 |
[29:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:48] | She lied to me. She lied about everything. | 她骗了我 所有的一切都是她撒的谎 |
[29:53] | Doctor…Mary Drake.. | 医生 玛丽·德雷克 |
[29:57] | …being friends with Jenna. | 和詹娜是朋友 |
[29:59] | That doesn’t mean that Charlotte didn’t love you. | 那也不代表夏洛蒂不爱你 |
[30:02] | Love me? | 爱我 |
[30:04] | I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend. | 我连她有男朋友都不知道 |
[30:06] | And then I married him. | 我还嫁给了他 |
[30:08] | Because, Ali, it went too far. | 因为 艾莉 这件事做得太过火了 |
[30:10] | He took matters into his own hands. | 是他自行其是 |
[30:11] | I thought we were sisters, Em. | 我们不是好姐妹吗 艾米 |
[30:14] | I wasn’t her confidant or her friend. | 我不是她的闺蜜 不是她的朋友 |
[30:16] | I was just this.. | 我只是她的… |
[30:18] | …stepping stone so she could get out of that place. | 垫脚石 好让她离开那个地方 |
[30:27] | We had our first kiss right here. | 我们就在这里第一次接吻 |
[30:32] | It was Christmas Eve. | 那是在平安夜里 |
[30:35] | Elliot somehow got the hospital board | 艾略特想办法说服了医院的董事会 |
[30:37] | to approve Charlotte staying overnight. | 让他们同意夏洛蒂在这里过夜 |
[30:40] | He made me think it was my idea. | 他让我觉得这都是我自己的主意 |
[30:45] | That Charlotte could live here. | 以为夏洛蒂可以住在这里 |
[30:49] | That together we could convince the judge | 以为我们一起可以让法官相信 |
[30:50] | that she was stable and in good hands. | 她的精神状态良好且有人照顾 |
[30:54] | – Ali… – Don’t. | -艾莉 -别 |
[31:01] | You don’t have to go through this alone. | 你不必一个人经受这一切 |
[31:06] | I know you’re upset we gave your jacket to A.D. | 我知道我们把你的外套给了AD你不高兴 |
[31:08] | and you have every right to be– | 你完全有理由… |
[31:09] | Spencer already explained it to me. | 斯宾塞已经跟我解释了 |
[31:11] | Well, she left something out. | 她还有些事没说 |
[31:15] | We are so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[31:17] | I… am so sorry, Ali. | 我很抱歉 艾莉 |
[31:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:30] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 我晚点打给你 好吗 |
[32:23] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这样的 |
[32:26] | You didn’t have to pretend. | 你不需要假装 |
[32:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:31] | Didn’t work anyway. | 反正也起到作用 |
[32:33] | No. | 是啊 |
[32:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:41] | I absolutely will be. | 我一定会好起来的 |
[32:46] | You should tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[32:49] | You should tell Caleb that you and Jordan broke up. | 你应该告诉凯勒你和乔丹分手了 |
[32:56] | I haven’t told anyone about this. | 我跟谁都没说这件事 |
[32:59] | I had a dream about you. | 我做了一个关于你的梦 |
[33:02] | When I was in that place with A.D. | 当时被AD关住的时候 |
[33:06] | I was so tired and scared. | 我那是很疲惫很害怕 |
[33:10] | I wanted to give up. | 我想放弃 |
[33:13] | And then suddenly, there you are. | 可突然间 你出现了 |
[33:16] | You were all smart | 你很聪明 |
[33:18] | and preppy and.. | 很有想法 |
[33:20] | ready to hatch an escape plan. | 准备好酝酿一个逃跑计划 |
[33:25] | I really wish I could have been there, Hanna. | 我真的希望当时在那 汉娜 |
[33:28] | I wish that I could have helped you. | 希望能帮到你 |
[33:30] | You did. That’s what I’m saying. | 你已经帮了 我刚才就是说这个 |
[33:32] | You and… all you’ve taught me over the years. | 你这么多年来教给我的东西 |
[33:41] | Is that your phone? | 是你的电话吗 |
[33:45] | No. | 不是 |
[33:46] | It’s Rollins. | 是罗林斯 |
[33:50] | First you turn her in, then you leave her all alone | 你们先是让她自首 然后又留她一个人在那 |
[33:53] | stupid bitches. | 愚蠢的贱人们 |
[34:05] | Ali, thank God, where are you? | 艾莉 谢天谢地 你在哪里 |
[34:08] | Home. Why? | 在家 怎么了 |
[34:09] | Are the police still outside your house? | 警察还在你家外面吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah. What’s going on, Hanna? | 是的 怎么了 汉娜 |
[34:14] | We think A.D. is heading your way. | AD可能去找你了 |
[34:16] | He might even be there already. | 你可能现在已经在那了 |
[34:19] | You mean Jenna and Sara. | 你是指詹娜和莎拉 |
[34:20] | No, he, as in Elliot Rollins. | 不 我是指艾略特·罗林斯 |
[34:23] | The same guy who put a muzzle over you | 就是那个给你戴过口套 |
[34:24] | and fed you crazy pills. | 让你乱吃药的家伙 |
[34:25] | He crawled out of his own damn grave | 他从自己的坟墓里爬出来了 |
[34:27] | and he’s coming for you. | 而且现在正要去找你 |
[34:28] | Ali, it’s Spencer. | 艾莉 我是斯宾塞 |
[34:29] | Look, Hanna might be right, so just make sure that | 汉娜说得对 所以你要让警察 |
[34:31] | that cop doesn’t leave your side, and we are on our way. | 别离开你家 我们现在就过去 |
[34:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[34:37] | Officer. | 警官 |
[34:40] | Can you please come inside? | 能进来一下吗 |
[34:53] | My friends think that Archer Dunhill could be on his way | 我朋友认为阿彻·登喜路可能要过来 |
[34:54] | so if you could just wait in here until backup comes. | 所以你能不能在这等一下 等后援过来 |
[34:57] | Spence. | 斯宾斯 |
[34:59] | Yeah, yeah, he’s inside now. | 是的 他已经进来了 |
[35:02] | Okay. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[35:12] | Officer? | 警官 |
[35:16] | Hello? | 你在哪 |
[35:21] | 亲爱的 我回来了 | |
[35:38] | Elliot? | 艾略特 |
[36:05] | We need to set up a checkpoint now. | 立刻设立检查站 |
[36:07] | And somebody better tell me why | 最好有人告诉我 |
[36:08] | Officer Sheehan wasn’t at his post. | 为什么希恩警员当时不在岗 |
[36:10] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[36:12] | – Alison.. – Where is she? | -艾莉森 -她在哪 |
[36:13] | – Where’s Ali? – It’s okay, Spencer. | -艾莉呢 -没事 斯宾塞 |
[36:15] | She’s okay. Alison’s upstairs. | 她没事 艾莉森在楼上 |
[36:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | Oh, my God, Alison. Oh, my God. | 天啊 艾莉森 天啊 |
[36:28] | Oh, God, you’re hurt. | 天啊 你受伤了 |
[36:29] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[36:30] | I’m just glad that you guys are here. | 你们来了真是太好了 |
[36:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:35] | He was dressed up like a cop. | 他穿成了警察的样子 |
[36:38] | He had on another mask. | 他还戴着一副面具 |
[36:42] | He could have killed me, but I think | 他差点就杀了我 但是 |
[36:43] | the police sirens scared him off. | 警笛声把他吓跑了 |
[36:50] | It was really him, wasn’t it? | 真的是他 对吗 |
[36:57] | Was that Hanna? | 是汉娜吗 |
[36:59] | Yeah, Ali’s okay | 对 艾莉没事 |
[37:00] | but Archer Dunhill could still be out there. | 但是阿彻·登喜路可能还在逍遥法外 |
[37:24] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[37:26] | Yeah. My mom had quite the record collection. | 我妈妈收藏了好多唱片 |
[37:31] | Mary brought a box down from the attic. | 玛丽从阁楼里拿了一箱子过来 |
[37:36] | Where was she when that happened? | 事发时她在哪里 |
[37:37] | She was meeting with her contractor. | 她在跟承包商会面 |
[37:41] | The police confirmed it. | 警方确认了 |
[37:44] | Come on. Sit down, you need to rest. | 来坐下 你需要休息 |
[37:47] | Em.. | 艾米 |
[37:49] | God, I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:51] | For what? | 为什么 |
[37:53] | Elliot knew that I’d push you away | 艾略特知道我会推开你 |
[37:56] | and make myself vulnerable. | 让我自己孤立无援 |
[37:58] | That’s why he put the jacket in my room. | 所以他才把那件外套放进我房间里 |
[38:01] | I fell right for it. | 我刚好中计了 |
[38:25] | Aria.. …look at me. | 艾瑞亚 看着我 |
[38:31] | I’m gonna try this one more time. | 我要再试一遍 |
[38:39] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:46] | Wait.. Is…that a yes? | 慢着 你这是答应了吗 |
[38:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:50] | Yes, Ezra. | 我愿意 以斯拉 |
[38:52] | Completely, absolutely, yes. Yes. | 我当然愿意 我愿意 |
[39:27] | This is a really bad idea. We shouldn’t be here. | 这个主意真的不好 我们不该来这里 |
[39:30] | Okay, but we can’t just take A.D.’s word for it. | 但是我们不能就那么信了AD的话 |
[39:32] | We need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[39:38] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[39:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:49] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[39:51] | This is the spot. | 就是这个位置 |
[39:55] | It looks just like it did before. | 看起来跟以前一样 |
[39:59] | I guess he could have crawled out | 他可能爬出来 |
[40:01] | and covered the hole back up. | 把坑又埋上了 |
[40:06] | Well, there’s only one way to know for sure. | 只有一个方法可以确定了 |
[40:15] | I don’t remember digging this much. | 我不记得挖了这么多 |
[40:18] | That’s because you didn’t. | 那是因为你没挖 |
[40:20] | You were in shock. | 你当时吓坏了 |
[40:27] | I don’t know, maybe you’re right. | 说不定你说得对 |
[40:29] | Maybe he’s not here. | 他确实不在这里 |
[40:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:47] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[41:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:37] | Hello, miss? | 你好 小姐 |
[41:39] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |