时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:04] | – Nicole, is that you? – Nicole is dead. | -妮可 是你吗 -妮可已经死了 |
[00:07] | – They had a funeral for her. – I’ll delete the call. | -葬礼也办过了 -我会删除这通电话 |
[00:09] | When Toby and I broke up | 我和托比分手的时候 |
[00:10] | my heart just stopped… until you. | 我的心都停止跳动了 直到遇见了你 |
[00:13] | – I’m so sorry, Spencer. – Bye, Caleb. | -非常对不起 斯宾塞 -再见 凯勒 |
[00:15] | You should know better than to take my mom’s things. | 你应该知道拿走我妈妈的东西是不对的 |
[00:18] | I’d like you to explain a few things. | 我希望你能解释清楚一些事情 |
[00:20] | Maybe there’s something in here that can help you | 也许这能帮你找到 |
[00:21] | find a connection between Mary and Elliott. | 玛丽和艾略特之间的联系 |
[00:23] | Look into him, please. See if you can find out anything. | 查一查他吧 看看你能发现些什么 |
[00:25] | – Are you okay? – I will be. | -你还好吗 -会好起来的 |
[00:27] | You should tell Caleb that you and Jordan broke up. | 你应该告诉凯勒你和乔丹分手了 |
[00:29] | She was looking at your computer. | 她在看你的电脑 |
[00:31] | – Really? – Elliott Rollins is a fraud. | -真的吗 -艾略特·罗林斯是个骗子 |
[00:33] | Somehow, you knew his real identity before anyone else. | 不知何故 你先于所有人知道了他的真实身份 |
[00:36] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:38] | We think A.D. is heading your way. | AD可能去找你了 |
[00:40] | – You mean Jenna and Sara? – No. Elliott Rollins. | -你是指詹娜和莎拉 -不 我是指艾略特·罗林斯 |
[00:41] | 亲爱的 我回来了 | |
[00:44] | Next time you bury someone | 下次要埋人的时候 |
[00:45] | make sure they’re dead. | 先确定死透了 |
[00:49] | – I’m trying to keep you safe. – I’m not afraid of Jenna. | -我是为你的安全着想 -我可不怕詹娜 |
[00:51] | – I’m not talking about Jenna. – Noel Kahn. | -我说的不是詹娜 -诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[00:53] | Did you miss me? | 想我吗 |
[01:02] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[01:03] | Well, by no means | 这些东西 |
[01:05] | can they top that rock on your finger. | 绝对比不上手指上的那块石头 |
[01:08] | But.. | 但是 |
[01:10] | after what happened to Ali | 艾莉出事之后 |
[01:12] | I started thinking.. | 我觉得 |
[01:15] | that we’re like this crazy, dysfunctional family. | 我们就像是不正常的一家人 |
[01:18] | But we work together. | 但我们在一起就很正常 |
[01:22] | And I’ve just decided that I’m at a point in my life | 我认定自己处在人生中的特定时刻 |
[01:24] | where I’m wanna put the people | 我现在最重视支持我的人 |
[01:25] | who’ve had my back before anything else. | 远远超过其他事物 |
[01:30] | I’m right there with you. | 我就在你身边 |
[01:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:35] | – I’m in. – Cheers.. | -我也一样 -敬 |
[01:37] | to Aria’s engagement and to our friendship. | 艾瑞亚的订婚和我们的友谊 |
[01:41] | To Aria. Congratulations. | 敬艾瑞亚 恭喜 |
[01:44] | – And I better be a bridesmaid. – You kidding me? | -最好让我当伴娘 -开玩笑吗 |
[01:47] | You’re all gonna be up there with me. | 你们全都得给我当伴娘 |
[01:52] | Here you go, ladies. | 给 女士们 |
[02:01] | Ali, what is it? | 艾莉 什么东西 |
[02:03] | “Roses are red, violets are blue | “玫瑰花红艳艳 紫罗兰蓝滴滴 |
[02:06] | you killed Elliott, and I could have killed you.” | 你杀了艾略特 我本可杀了你” |
[02:10] | A.D. Knows that we killed him. | AD知道我们杀了他 |
[02:18] | Are they coming for us? | 是来找我们的吗 |
[02:34] | They’re not here for us, so who are they here for? | 不是来找我们的 那是来找谁的 |
[02:38] | I’ll find out. | 我去问问 |
[02:42] | I think so.. | 应该是的 |
[02:55] | It’s Sara Harvey. | 是莎拉·哈维 |
[02:57] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[03:35] | Look at that. Pretending to be Sara’s best friend. | 看啊 假装是莎拉最好的朋友 |
[03:38] | Didn’t they just meet? | 她们不是刚认识吗 |
[03:40] | Performance of the century. | 本世纪最佳表演 |
[03:44] | You know, I-I overheard what they were saying. | 我无意中听到她们的话 |
[03:46] | Apparently, she slipped in the shower and hit her head. | 显然是她洗澡时滑倒了 伤了头部 |
[03:50] | Yeah, they don’t suspect foul play. | 没错 他们不怀疑是谋杀 |
[04:07] | Em, are you okay? | 艾米 你还好吧 |
[04:10] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:12] | Sara said that Jenna wasn’t the one we should be afraid of. | 莎拉说我们该害怕的不应该是詹娜 |
[04:16] | I also saw a file on her desktop | 我还看到她电脑桌面上有个文件 |
[04:18] | labelled “Charlotte DiLaurentis”. | 标注着”夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯” |
[04:21] | Well, something in there could link up to A.D. | 里面的东西可能和AD有关 |
[04:25] | We need to steal that laptop. | 我们得把电脑偷过来 |
[04:29] | Well, if you do want to talk about Sara | 如果你想聊聊萨拉 |
[04:32] | I’m here for you. | 随时来找我 |
[04:33] | Thanks, I just can’t right now. | 谢了 但我现在还不能 |
[04:37] | You know, we really should be doing intervals. | 我们真的该做一些间歇练习了 |
[04:39] | Boosts the heart rate and metabolism. | 提高心率和代谢 |
[04:41] | I’m out in nature, and I’m jogging. | 我置身于大自然之中 而且还在慢跑 |
[04:43] | Em, give your mom a little credit. | 艾米 相信你妈妈 |
[04:46] | So what do you wanna do for your birthday? | 你生日打算怎么过呢 |
[04:48] | – Em, we already talked about this. – Well, I know. | -艾米 我们说过这个了 -我知道 |
[04:49] | I was just, I was thinking, you know I’m working… | 我只是 我想 我现在工作了 |
[04:51] | No, Em , that’s okay. That’s fine, really. | 不用了 艾米 没关系 真的 |
[04:53] | I-I-I, I don’t wanna do anything. | 我什么也不想做 |
[04:56] | I mean, let’s just treat this like every other day, okay? | 就当那是很平常的一天 好吗 |
[05:00] | Well, I have to jog to erase the eclair I ate last night. | 我得跑跑 消耗掉我昨晚吃的奶油松饼 |
[05:03] | Okay, well, I was just gonna say | 好 我是想说 |
[05:04] | you could come by after my shift. | 我下班后你可以过来 |
[05:06] | I could buy you dinner. | 我给你买晚饭 |
[05:07] | Look, it’s just a meal. | 只是一顿饭而已 |
[05:10] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[05:11] | Alright, just promise me you’ll keep it low key. | 好吧 答应我低调点 |
[05:13] | Might as well go in our sweats. | 我们可以穿着运动服去 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna have to go on my sweats, ’cause after this jog | 我得穿着运动服去 慢跑以后 |
[05:18] | I’m not gonna be able to move. | 我真的动不了了 |
[05:19] | Well, I’ll race you to the car. | 好 那我们比赛看谁先跑到车那儿 |
[05:43] | So.. | 那么 |
[05:45] | So.. | 那么 |
[05:47] | She told us that she came back to town | 她告诉我们她回到镇子上 |
[05:49] | for your engagement dinner. | 是为了你的订婚宴 |
[05:50] | You really think I would invite Jenna to my engagement dinner? | 你真的认为我会请詹娜来我的订婚宴吗 |
[05:53] | So what is she doing back here? | 所以她回来干嘛 |
[05:55] | You know what, that’s always one of the things | 你知道吗 我一直都喜欢你身上的一点 |
[05:57] | I loved about you. Your tenacity, your.. | 你的坚持 你的 |
[05:59] | Abrasiveness? | 磨人 |
[06:02] | What is she doing here, Toby? | 她到底是来干嘛的 托比 |
[06:06] | She was looking for forgiveness. | 她来寻求宽恕的 |
[06:15] | That one cracked in the middle. | 那个在中间炸开的 |
[06:17] | Those are my favorite. | 是我最喜欢的 |
[06:23] | You know, it took a lot for my dad to convince me | 你知道吗 我爸花了好长时间才说服我 |
[06:25] | to come on this trip. | 参加这次旅行 |
[06:26] | – I get it. I just… – No, wait. J-Just wait. | -我知道 我只是 -不是的 等下 |
[06:28] | Let me, let me get this off. | 让我说完 |
[06:31] | I’m glad that I came. | 我很高兴我来了 |
[06:34] | You know, maybe this could be the start of a new tradition. | 你知道吗 这也许开辟了一个新的传统 |
[06:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:53] | Toby. | 托比 |
[06:56] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[06:58] | I’m afraid. | 我很怕 |
[07:01] | There are some things that.. | 有时候我不能再在脑海里 |
[07:05] | I can’t see in my mind anymore. | 看到一些东西 |
[07:11] | They’re slipping away. | 这些东西正在消逝 |
[07:15] | Like you. | 就像你 |
[07:19] | And your face. | 和你的脸 |
[07:22] | Here. | 来 |
[07:31] | Here. | 过来 |
[07:47] | I can see you. | 我能看到你了 |
[07:51] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[07:53] | I-I-I thought you… | 我 我以为 |
[07:54] | You thought wrong. | 不是你以为的那样 |
[08:03] | Jenna left that night. | 詹娜那晚之后就走了 |
[08:05] | I haven’t seen her since. | 我一直都没见过她 |
[08:07] | Not-not until she came back to town recently. | 直到最近她回到镇子上 |
[08:10] | I’m so sorry, Toby. | 我很抱歉 托比 |
[08:14] | Why didn’t you ever tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[08:16] | We were broken up. | 我们分手了 |
[08:17] | I wasn’t gonna bother you in DC. | 我不想打扰你在华盛顿的生活 |
[08:21] | Attention all units. | 各单位请注意 |
[08:22] | 459. Hot prowl in progress. | 入室抢劫 家中有人 |
[08:25] | Units en route to 492 Hart. | 警员请前往哈特街492号 |
[08:27] | – That’s your address. – Hold on. | -那是你家 -稍等 |
[08:30] | Uh, Roger. Dispatch. | 收到 调度中心 |
[08:31] | Code-3 from Rosewood and Main. | 正从玫瑰木街和主街交叉口出警 |
[08:33] | 10-4. | 收到 |
[08:40] | You know, I woke up this morning in a panic. | 我今早起床时特别慌 |
[08:44] | I had a dream he was coming for us. | 我梦到他来找我们了 |
[08:47] | And that feeling, it… | 那种感觉… |
[08:49] | stayed with me through breakfast. | 早餐时一直挥之不去 |
[08:51] | But then I realized you’re here. | 但我意识到你在这 |
[08:54] | And we have each other. | 我们还有彼此 |
[08:57] | And right now, we’re erasing him. | 我们要将他的回忆抹去 |
[09:05] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[09:07] | When did you get in? I thought your plane landed at five. | 你什么时候进来的 飞机不是五点到吗 |
[09:10] | I caught an earlier one. I couldn’t wait to see you. | 我赶了早一班 等不及要见你了 |
[09:14] | Look at this. | 看这胡子 |
[09:16] | All you need is a flannel and some Warby Parkers | 你再穿上法兰绒 带个瓦比·帕克的眼镜 |
[09:18] | and you’ll be a regular hipster. | 就是个嬉皮士了 |
[09:19] | Please don’t. | 别闹了 |
[09:23] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m-I’m fine, now that you’re here. | 嗯 你在我就没事了 |
[09:32] | – Well, you must be Mary. – Yes. | -你是玛丽吧 -是的 |
[09:35] | Hello, Jason. | 你好 杰森 |
[09:38] | This is a court order appointing me as Ali’s primary caretaker. | 法令指派我为艾莉的主要监护人 |
[09:43] | You can get the hell off my property. | 你可以滚出去了 |
[09:44] | Jason, relax, please, you don’t– | 杰森 放松 你不… |
[09:46] | Now. | 立刻 |
[09:47] | Of course. | 好的 |
[09:49] | I’ll go pack my things. | 我去收拾一下 |
[09:57] | What’s with the witch hunt? | 为啥要赶走她 |
[09:59] | You haven’t even met the woman yet. | 你甚至都没见过她 |
[10:00] | Well, that woman is the reason you were institutionalized, Ali. | 这个女人就是害你入院的罪魁祸首 艾莉 |
[10:04] | She locked you away like Charlotte | 她把你关起来 就像对待夏洛蒂一样 |
[10:05] | so she could take our money. | 就是为了偷走我们的钱 |
[10:06] | She was working with Elliott. | 她当时在跟艾略特合作 |
[10:09] | And he was the one that sucked her in, just like he did with me. | 是他把她拖下了水 就像对我一样 |
[10:10] | How could you get married without telling me? | 你结婚怎么不跟我说呢 |
[10:12] | Because you weren’t here! | 因为你不在这儿 |
[10:16] | And you haven’t been in a long time. | 我很久没见你了 |
[10:21] | Jason, I’m not saying that she’s a saint. | 杰森 她不是圣人 |
[10:25] | But when she realized how far Elliott was taking it | 但她发现艾略特出格之后 |
[10:28] | she got me out of Welby. | 就把我救出威尔比了 |
[10:29] | Because it was the right thing to do. | 因为这是正确的选择 |
[10:34] | I have no one. | 我没人可以依靠 |
[10:37] | Not dad, not you. | 我爸不在 你也不在 |
[10:39] | You’re here now, but I never know how long you’ll stay. | 现在你来了 但我不知你会待多久 |
[10:45] | So please give her a chance. | 给她个机会吧 |
[10:48] | A chance to do what? | 什么机会 |
[10:52] | She’s our aunt. | 她是我们的姨妈 |
[10:54] | Don’t you wanna get to know her? | 你不想了解她吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah, I’m at the hospital right now. | 对 我在医院 |
[11:03] | The doctor’s examining Yvonne. She’s pretty beat up. | 医生在给伊冯做检查 她挺惨的 |
[11:07] | Well, I found/stole my mom’s key card. | 我偷了我妈的钥匙卡 |
[11:09] | So we need to use it before anybody notices it’s missing. | 我们得在别人发现前赶紧行动 |
[11:13] | – So, like, now. – I’m sorry, Hanna. | -比如现在 -抱歉 汉娜 |
[11:15] | I promised Toby that I would stay here at the hospital. | 我答应托比会待在医院的 |
[11:17] | It’s fine. Just get here when you can. | 没事 尽快过来就好 |
[11:20] | Tell Toby I’m thinking of them. | 代我向托比他们问好 |
[11:23] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 如果有发现我会告诉你 |
[11:24] | I will. | 好的 |
[11:28] | 费兹-蒙哥马利婚礼 布置 | |
[11:29] | Well, she certainly gave us | 她给了我们很多事 |
[11:31] | a lot to think about. | 来考虑 |
[11:33] | It’s a lot of decisions. | 有很多决定要做 |
[11:36] | Like a ton. | 太多了 |
[11:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, yeah, no, I’m good. | 是的 是的 我没事 |
[11:44] | Just, just having a little trouble breathing. That’s all. | 只是有点喘不过气来 仅此而已 |
[11:47] | But I’m great. | 不过我好极了 |
[11:49] | You know, we don’t have to use all these decorations. | 其实我们没必要用这些装饰品 |
[11:57] | Maybe.. | 或许 |
[11:59] | we could just skip the headache | 我们可以跳过这些让人头疼的 |
[12:01] | and inevitable parental drama and just.. | 不可避免的双方父母之间的琐事 直接 |
[12:05] | elope. | 私奔 |
[12:10] | Okay, that-that sounded lame. | 好吧 这听上去不怎么地 |
[12:11] | But, no, I’m not talking of like | 不 我不是指 |
[12:12] | all of this wedding chapel, I’m thinking villa | 结婚礼堂 而是指托斯卡纳的那种 |
[12:15] | in Tuscany. | 小别墅 |
[12:18] | – Are you serious? – Yes, yes. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[12:20] | Family friend, Geo, | 我家的一个朋友 杰奥 |
[12:21] | he owns this villa in Barca. | 他在巴卡有一处小别墅 |
[12:23] | It’s on this hill. It overlooks a vineyard. It’s– | 在一座山上 可以俯瞰整个葡萄园 |
[12:26] | You are serious? | 你是认真的 |
[12:29] | Will you at least think about it? | 你能考虑一下吗 |
[13:20] | Oh, my God, Caleb! What are you doing here? | 天哪 凯勒 你在这干什么 |
[13:22] | Sorry, I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 抱歉 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[13:25] | Your mom hired me to beef up the hotel security. | 你妈妈雇我加强酒店的安保系统 |
[13:27] | I saw you come in. | 我看见你进了这里 |
[13:30] | Look.. | 听我说 |
[13:31] | I don’t think what happened to Sara was an accident. | 我觉得莎拉的事不是意外 |
[13:33] | And I’m betting you don’t either. | 我敢肯定你也这么认为 |
[13:35] | Em saw something on Jenna’s laptop | 艾米在詹娜的笔记本电脑里 |
[13:36] | that can link back to A.D. | 发现了能跟AD联系起来的东西 |
[13:38] | It might explain what happened to Sara. | 或许能解释发生在莎拉身上的事 |
[13:41] | I know a way we can get the key to the lock box | 我知道一个能拿到箱子药匙的办法 |
[13:43] | but I’m gonna need your help. | 不过我需要你帮忙 |
[13:47] | 欢迎来到世界航空 搜索结果: 费城-罗马 | |
[13:47] | Are we actually considering this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[13:50] | You think we can seriously pull off an elopement? | 你真的觉得我们可以私奔吗 |
[13:53] | Aria, Sara Harvey was found dead at The Radley. | 艾瑞亚 莎拉·哈维被发现死在拉德里了 |
[13:56] | Let’s just go and get out of this town. | 我们还是赶紧离开这里吧 |
[13:59] | Don’t you think skipping town might seem a little suspicious? | 你不觉得现在离开会显得可疑吗 |
[14:03] | Well, s-suspicious to you? You didn’t kill Sara. | 显得你可疑吗 你又没杀莎拉 |
[14:06] | Did you? | 是吧 |
[14:08] | Aria, | 艾瑞亚 |
[14:10] | we could be wine-tasting under the Tuscan sun by Friday. | 我们可以在周五的托斯卡纳的阳光下品尝美酒 |
[14:13] | I love the idea, I do, but.. | 我也想这样 真的 可是 |
[14:18] | It’s a really big decision. | 这是件大事 |
[14:20] | Yeah, today’s rushing it. | 是的 不用非得今天决定 |
[14:25] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[14:34] | 杰森: 能见面吗 有重要的事 | |
[14:56] | Hi, Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[14:58] | I always knew you’d never get out of Rosewood. | 我就知道你不会离开玫瑰镇 |
[15:10] | Traveling really brought out the rugged in you. | 旅行真的让你变得粗犷了 |
[15:14] | And you kept the beard. | 留着胡子 |
[15:17] | You look great. | 你看上去很不错 |
[15:23] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[15:25] | To Liam? | 跟利亚姆吗 |
[15:29] | To Ezra. | 跟以斯拉 |
[15:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:37] | – Thank you. – He’s a very lucky guy. | -谢谢 -他很幸运 |
[15:45] | You haven’t told anyone.. | 你没跟别人说过 |
[15:48] | about us, have you? | 咱俩的事吧 |
[15:51] | No. | 没有 |
[15:52] | I haven’t told Ali or Ezra or anyone. | 我也没和艾莉或以斯拉或者任何人说过 |
[15:56] | So let’s keep it our secret. | 那就只有你知我知就好 |
[16:00] | That’s not why I asked you here, Aria. | 这不是我约你来这儿的原因 艾瑞亚 |
[16:02] | I need your help with Ali. | 在艾莉的事上 我需要你的帮忙 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 可以啊 |
[16:06] | Well, she seems to be completely under Mary’s spell. | 她好像任由玛丽摆布了 |
[16:08] | I’m worried about her, and she’s not listening to me. | 我很担心她 但她也不肯听我的 |
[16:11] | Right before I left Ethiopia, I discovered | 我一离开埃塞俄比亚 就发现 |
[16:13] | our Carissimi non-profit had been | 我们卡里西米公益的资金 |
[16:14] | completely drained of funds. | 已经几近枯竭 |
[16:16] | Elliott? | 艾略特 |
[16:18] | He didn’t just steal Ali’s money– | 他不只偷了艾莉的钱 |
[16:20] | He took everything. | 他盗走了一切 |
[16:22] | Jason, I’m so sorry. | 杰森 我对此深表同情 |
[16:25] | I know how much your work means to you | 我知道这工作对你来说意味着什么 |
[16:26] | and how important it is to those kids. | 以及它对那些孩子有多么重要 |
[16:28] | I hired a forensic accountant. | 我请了一位法务会计师 |
[16:31] | I’m still trying to prove Mary’s involved | 我还在努力证明玛丽确实参与其中 |
[16:32] | but in the meantime.. | 但与此同时 |
[16:34] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:45] | It was so nice of the hotel to comp a spa day. | 酒店提供的按摩服务真是太棒了 |
[16:48] | It’s been a stressful 24 hours. | 过去24小时里压力真大 |
[17:17] | So what, you couldn’t find Jenna’s laptop, | 什么 你找不到詹娜的笔记本电脑 |
[17:18] | but you found a lock box? | 但找到了一个上锁的箱子 |
[17:19] | Yeah. It’s big enough. | 是的 箱子很大 |
[17:21] | The laptop could be in there. | 笔记本很可能就在里面 |
[17:22] | Or it could be something else. | 可能还有其他东西 |
[17:28] | Did you tell Caleb? | 你和凯勒说了吗 |
[17:31] | No. | 没有 |
[17:40] | You know, you can turn the lights on. | 你可以把灯打开的 |
[17:42] | She wouldn’t know the difference. | 她什么也不会发觉 |
[18:01] | No laptop, just papers. | 没有笔记本 只有一些文件 |
[18:07] | Got it. | 拍好了 |
[19:07] | Hi, I’m calling again for Dr. Cochrane. | 你好 再帮我接一下科克伦医生 |
[19:09] | It’s Noel Kahn. | 我是诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[19:11] | Tell her I’m running out of time and patience. | 告诉她我的时间和耐性已经用完了 |
[19:28] | Good evening, I’m Emily | 晚上好 我是艾米丽 |
[19:29] | and I’ll be taking care of you tonight. | 今晚由我来招待你 |
[19:31] | Well, look at you. | 好啊 看看你 |
[19:35] | This is the first time you’ve seen the place | 自从这里重新装修之后 |
[19:36] | since it’s been renovated, right? | 你还是第一次来这吧 |
[19:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[19:40] | 斯宾塞: 诺埃尔为偷玛丽的文件闯入了托比的家 | |
[19:44] | Everything okay? | 怎么了 |
[19:46] | Yeah, sorry, it’s.. | 没事 不好意思 这是 |
[19:49] | a lottery alert. | 一个彩票提醒 |
[19:50] | Two hundred million. | 两亿 |
[19:52] | Maybe we should get a ticket. | 也许我们该买一张呢 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:06] | Bartender.. | 酒保 |
[20:08] | They look really excited. | 她们看起来还真是兴奋呢 |
[20:16] | That why the Airstream was broken into. | 这就是托比的家被闯入的原因 |
[20:18] | Noel wanted that file. | 诺埃尔想得到这些文件 |
[20:20] | Well, if Noel did steal it | 如果诺埃尔真的偷走了它 |
[20:21] | then there’s something in it we didn’t see. | 那就还有一些我们不知道的事 |
[20:23] | Yeah, something worth breaking and entering for. | 是的 一些值得让他闯入的东西 |
[20:28] | Okay, you beautiful mind. What’s that code mean? | 好了 机智如你 这些东西是什么意思 |
[20:33] | I don’t know. I’m gonna need some extra caffeine | 我不知道 我还要喝些咖啡 |
[20:34] | to figure that out. | 才能弄懂它 |
[20:36] | Well, this is like some sort of test, right? For Mary? | 这是一些测试 对吗 玛丽的吗 |
[20:45] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:48] | It’s her DNA. | 这是她的DNA |
[20:56] | Is it as good as yours? | 味道有你自己做的好吗 |
[20:58] | – What? – The steak. | -什么 -牛排 |
[20:59] | Is it as good as you make it? | 这和你做的一样好吃吗 |
[21:01] | Oh, it, it was good, not great. | 还可以 不是很棒 |
[21:04] | It was, it was okay. | 它还行吧 |
[21:13] | Mom, what’s wrong? | 妈 怎么了 |
[21:16] | It’s dad, isn’t it? | 是因为爸爸 对吗 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry, Em, it’s just that… | 对不起 艾米 只是 |
[21:23] | You know it sounds silly, but… | 这听起来很傻 但是 |
[21:23] | 汉娜: 凯勒正在研究箱子里的文件 方便的时候给我回电话 | |
[21:25] | I just, I-I feel guilty | 我只是 你爸不在我却玩得很开心 |
[21:27] | if I have fun without your dad. | 我会觉得很愧疚 |
[21:31] | Mom, remember that one birthday | 妈 记得我们带爸爸 |
[21:34] | when we took dad to that all-you-can-eat sushi buffet? | 去吃自助寿司的那个生日吗 |
[21:36] | – Okay, and he ate… – Nine rolls. Yeah. | -他吃了 -九卷 |
[21:40] | – I remember. – Dad didn’t hold back. | -我记得 -爸爸没有退缩 |
[21:44] | I mean, he loved us and he loved life. | 我是说 他爱我们 也热爱生活 |
[21:47] | You should, too. | 你也应该这样 |
[21:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:09] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[22:11] | – He doesn’t drink. – My apologies. | -他不喝酒 -对不起 |
[22:14] | I’ll take it, Mary. Thanks. | 玛丽 我喝一杯 谢谢 |
[22:17] | Sorry, I should have told you. | 抱歉 我应该告诉你的 |
[22:33] | Well, this is nice. | 这真好 |
[22:36] | Just the three of us. | 只有我们三个 |
[22:40] | I hope you guys don’t mind | 我邀请了一个朋友来吃晚饭 |
[22:41] | but I invited a friend to dinner. | 希望你们不要介意 |
[22:44] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[22:46] | We have enough food to feed an army. | 我们的食物足够一个军队吃 |
[22:58] | Yvonne? | 伊冯 |
[23:03] | Spencer, hi. | 斯宾塞 |
[23:05] | Hi, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:07] | Got some bruises, cracked rib. | 有点擦伤 肋骨裂了 |
[23:10] | But the doctors say I’m lucky. | 但医生说我很幸运 |
[23:14] | What do they know, right? | 他们懂什么 对吧 |
[23:18] | Babe, they need you to sign the release papers. | 宝贝 他们需要你签署一些出院文件 |
[23:20] | – Yeah. – Need some help? | -好的 -需要帮助吗 |
[23:23] | Don’t be silly. I’ll be fine. Bye. | 别傻了 我会没事儿的 再见 |
[23:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:34] | I went to get Yvonne’s things | 我去取伊冯的东西 |
[23:35] | and the only thing missing in that Airstream | 家里唯一不见的东西 |
[23:37] | was that file. | 就是那份文件 |
[23:40] | I’m so sorry that I dragged you into the middle of this. | 真抱歉把你牵扯进这件事情 |
[23:43] | Toby, I feel terrible. | 托比 我感觉很糟糕 |
[23:46] | Well, I’m gonna find out who took it. | 我会找出谁拿了它 |
[23:48] | Listen, the only thing that you need to do | 听着 你现在唯一要做的事情 |
[23:49] | is pack up your things and get Yvonne | 就是打包行李 带着伊冯 |
[23:51] | as far away from this place as possible. | 离开这里 越远越好 |
[23:54] | What do you know that I don’t? | 你知道什么我不知道的吗 |
[24:02] | Toby, you’re building her a house. | 托比 你为她盖了一间房子 |
[24:04] | You can build her a house anywhere. | 你可以在别的地方为她再盖一间 |
[24:06] | Okay? I need to be here right now | 好吗 我现在需要留在这儿 |
[24:07] | but you and Yvonne don’t. | 但你和伊冯不用 |
[24:10] | Please. | 求求你 |
[24:13] | No one’s ever really safe in Rosewood. | 在玫瑰镇 没人能真正安全 |
[24:27] | Mom. Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry, this is not how I thought tonight was gonna be. | 真抱歉 今晚本不应该是这样的 |
[24:31] | Hey, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[24:33] | Here you are, ladies. | 女士们 请享用 |
[24:34] | What? | 什么 |
[24:36] | No, we didn’t order these. | 不 我们没点这个 |
[24:38] | Yeah, it’s a, it’s a gift. | 是的 它是一份礼物 |
[24:43] | It’s a, it’s a peace offering from the brides to be. | 这是那边准新娘送来的和解礼物 |
[24:50] | They look like they’re having fun. | 他们看起来玩的很开心 |
[24:53] | You know what, I’m, I’m gonna go thank them. | 你知道吗 我要去谢谢他们 |
[24:58] | I forgot my Cosmo. | 我忘了我的大都会 |
[25:10] | Time for the main course. | 该吃主菜了 |
[25:16] | Tonight was supposed to be about you giving her a chance. | 今晚本来是要你给她机会 |
[25:19] | You’ve hardly said two words to Mary since we sat down. | 我们坐下后你就没对玛丽说过两个字以上 |
[25:21] | I have words, Ali, believe me. | 我说过好几个字 艾莉 相信我 |
[25:23] | You just don’t wanna listen. You’re too busy defending her. | 只不过你不愿意听 你急着为她辩护 |
[25:25] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你这是在干什么 |
[25:27] | Ali | 艾莉 |
[25:27] | You can at least make an effort, Jason. | 你至少可以努力尝试 杰森 |
[25:29] | Yeah, well, while you’re making an effort | 是啊 而在你努力尝试的同时 |
[25:30] | she’s making off with our silverware. | 她正在偷走我们的钱 |
[25:32] | Jason’s just worried about you. | 杰森只是担心你 |
[25:34] | Elliot didn’t just drain your money. | 艾略特不只是榨干了你的钱 |
[25:36] | He drained the Carissimi Group funds. | 他还榨干了卡里西米集团基金 |
[25:37] | And you know that Mary was a part of it. | 而你知道玛丽参与了其中 |
[25:39] | – So you think she’s playing me? – She admitted to it. | -所以你认为她是在玩我 -她承认了 |
[25:41] | That she and Elliot were trying to steal back Charlotte’s money. | 她承认了她和艾略特想要偷回夏洛特的钱 |
[25:43] | Yeah, but she didn’t end up doing it. | 是的 但是她中途放弃了 |
[25:45] | You believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[25:46] | If she stole the money | 如果她偷了钱 |
[25:47] | why would she still be here? | 那她为什么还在这里 |
[25:48] | Ali, I think that you want to accept her | 艾莉 我认为你不应该 |
[25:50] | more than you actually should. | 这么接纳她 |
[25:52] | So that’s why you’re here. | 所以这才是你来的原因 |
[25:54] | It’s two against one. | 你们两个对我一个 |
[25:59] | Hope you’re hungry. | 希望你们饿了 |
[26:02] | Beef Wellington. | 威灵顿牛排 |
[26:04] | My specialty. | 我的拿手菜 |
[26:06] | Your specialty? | 你的拿手菜 |
[26:09] | That was my mom’s specialty. | 那是我妈妈的拿手菜 |
[26:10] | She made it for our birthdays every year. | 每年生日她都为我们做 |
[26:13] | I suppose it’s a family recipe. | 我猜这是家族菜谱吧 |
[26:16] | And do you suppose you stole my mother’s necklace as well? | 那你也猜一下你是不是偷了我妈妈的项链 |
[26:18] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[26:21] | I gave it to her. | 是我给她的 |
[26:23] | You gave her mom’s necklace? | 你把妈妈的项链给她了 |
[26:26] | Can’t you see? She’s manipulating you, Ali. | 你还看不出来吗 她在操控你 艾莉 |
[26:28] | It’s working. I mean, she’s not mom. | 已经见效了 我想说 她不是妈妈 |
[26:30] | Jason, relax. | 杰森 别紧张 |
[26:34] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[26:36] | I understand how he must think of me. | 我能理解他是怎么看我的 |
[26:40] | I mean, you never even got the chance to know me. | 我是说 你们从来都没有机会来了解我 |
[26:42] | Your mom always kept us apart. | 你们的妈妈总是不让我见你们 |
[26:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:46] | Once these two were old enough to have any memories of me | 等到这两个小家伙长到有记忆之后 |
[26:48] | she forbid me from coming back to Rosewood. | 她就不允许我再回玫瑰镇 |
[26:53] | But I did see Jason some years ago. | 但我几年前确实见过杰森 |
[26:56] | I’ll just stay for tonight, then. | 那么 我就只待今天一个晚上了 |
[26:57] | That’s not a good idea. It’s a mess in there. | 这可不好 这里一团糟 |
[26:59] | I don’t care. Mom, it’s one night. | 没事 妈妈 只是一晚上 |
[27:01] | I said no, Jason. | 我说了不行 杰森 |
[27:04] | I’ll be done in a hour. | 我一小时内就结束了 |
[27:05] | I’ll see you at home. | 你回家等我吧 |
[27:12] | – Is someone in there? – That’s just the wind. | -有人在里面吗 -只是风声 |
[27:35] | Really, Mary, pull yourself together. | 至于吗 玛丽 振作点 |
[27:38] | How could you be so cruel? | 你怎么能这么冷血 |
[27:39] | I just found out that my child is dead. | 我刚得知我孩子死了 |
[27:42] | I left him in your care. | 我让你照顾他 |
[27:43] | And I gave Charles the best life that I could, Mary. | 而我给了查尔斯能给的最好的生活 玛丽 |
[27:47] | I loved him with all my heart. | 我全身心地爱着他 |
[27:48] | How did it happen? | 发生了什么 |
[27:50] | I need to know. I need answers. Please, tell me. | 我要知道 我需要答案 请告诉我 |
[27:53] | You’re not supposed to be here, Mary. You know that. | 你不该在这里 玛丽 你知道的 |
[27:55] | Jessica, please. | 杰西卡 求你了 |
[27:57] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[28:00] | I gave him everything that I could. | 我给了他我能给的一切 |
[28:02] | I just don’t understand why you won’t tell me what happened. | 我只是不懂你为什么不告诉我发生了什么 |
[28:05] | You’re not the victim here. | 在这你可不是什么受害者 |
[28:07] | You gave birth, but he was my son. | 你生下了他 但他是我儿子 |
[28:11] | Don’t ever forget that. | 绝不要忘了这一点 |
[28:13] | And don’t ever come back here. | 你也别再回来了 |
[28:31] | That’s terrible that she didn’t tell you more about Charlotte. | 她不多给你讲讲夏洛蒂的事真是太糟糕了 |
[28:34] | When Jessica decided that a conversation was over.. | 当杰西卡认定谈话结束时 |
[28:37] | it was over. | 那就是结束了 |
[28:39] | She locked herself in the storm cellar until I left. | 她把自己关在防风地窖里直到我离开 |
[28:45] | Aunt Carol had a storm cellar? | 卡罗尔姨妈家有防风地窖 |
[28:55] | Mary said Jessica used to have a storm cellar | 玛丽说杰西卡以前有个防风地窖 |
[28:57] | she would spend a lot of time in. | 她会在里面待很久 |
[28:59] | It was news to Ali and Jason, too. | 艾莉和杰森也是第一次知道 |
[29:01] | Yeah, I used to hide in my closet. And? | 对 我以前常躲在衣橱里 那又怎样 |
[29:04] | Considering all the secrets Jessica kept | 想想杰西卡以前瞒着的 |
[29:06] | about Mary and Charlotte, who knows what we’ll find | 玛丽和夏洛蒂的事 谁知道在防风地窖里 |
[29:08] | in that secret storm cellar? | 我们又会发现什么 |
[29:09] | Wait, okay, so you think there might be something down there | 等等 好吧 你觉得地下会有什么东西 |
[29:12] | that could help us find out who she was close to? | 帮助我们找到她以前亲近的人 |
[29:14] | Or link us to someone who might want revenge | 或者带我们找到 |
[29:17] | for Charlotte’s murder. | 想为夏洛蒂复仇的人 |
[29:18] | Emily, come on. Come on. | 艾米丽 快 快来 |
[29:20] | Okay, look, can we do this tomorrow? | 好了 这是明天再说吧 |
[29:22] | It’s my mom’s birthday. | 今天是我妈妈的生日 |
[29:23] | I, I can’t tomorrow. | 明天 明天我不行 |
[29:25] | It has to be tonight. | 必须得今晚 |
[29:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:30] | Ezra wants to elope. | 以斯拉想要私奔 |
[29:33] | To Tuscany. | 去到托斯卡纳 |
[29:39] | But I could never do that. | 但我做不到 |
[29:42] | I, I mean, not have you guys there? | 我是说 没有你们和我一起去 |
[29:45] | Aria, if-if that’s what you want, that’s what you should do. | 艾瑞亚 如果那是你想要的 你就该去做 |
[29:48] | I don’t know. I think so. | 我不知道 我觉得是吧 |
[29:52] | You know what, no. | 告诉你吧 不行 |
[29:53] | Saying that out loud, I, I could never leave you guys. | 说实话吧 我离不开你们 |
[29:57] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[30:01] | In 20 years, you’re not gonna look back or remember | 二十年后 你不会记得 |
[30:03] | that time you missed breaking into a storm cellar. | 现在没能闯进防风地窖的事 |
[30:06] | Okay, you’re gonna remember when you and Ezra | 好吧 你会记得你和以斯拉 |
[30:08] | became husband and wife. | 成为夫妻的那一天 |
[30:11] | Hey, Hanna and Spencer and I will go to Ali’s aunt’s | 汉娜 斯宾塞和我会趁明晚没人的时候 |
[30:13] | tomorrow night when no one’s around | 去艾莉姨妈家 |
[30:14] | and we’ll fill you in. | 我们会把情况告诉你 |
[30:16] | Aria, you’re doing this for us. | 艾瑞亚 你做这个是为了我们 |
[30:18] | Please, go get hitched. | 求你了 结婚去吧 |
[30:23] | I’m actually gonna do this. | 我真的要结婚了 |
[30:41] | I recognize the pattern, but I’m not familiar | 我认得这个模式 但我对这种加密方法 |
[30:42] | with this encryption. | 并不熟悉 |
[30:56] | Jordan and I broke up. | 我和乔丹分手了 |
[31:00] | I thought you should know. | 我想应该告诉你 |
[31:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:13] | Yeah, it’s just… weird. | 还好 只是很奇怪 |
[31:18] | Being so close to someone and then.. | 曾经和一个人那么亲密 然后 |
[31:20] | having to cut them out of your life completely. | 把他们从你的生活中完全割离出去 |
[31:25] | It’s like losing a limb or something or.. | 就像失去了一条手臂或者 |
[31:28] | a part of you. | 失去了自己的一部分 |
[31:36] | It’ll get better, Han. | 会好起来的 汉娜 |
[31:40] | I’m not talking about him. | 我不是在说他 |
[31:51] | Are we still friends? | 我们还是朋友吗 |
[31:56] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[32:14] | So.. | 那么 |
[32:15] | I’m meeting Margaret and Bree for book club on Saturday. | 周日我会和玛格利特跟布莉在书友会碰面 |
[32:19] | But they are not inviting Keith | 但他们没邀请基思 |
[32:20] | so I really can’t say anything. | 所以我什么都不能说 |
[32:21] | And then after that, we’re gonna go for tea | 然后我们去玛格丽特餐厅 |
[32:23] | at Margaret’s, and I offered to make some of those | 喝了茶 我还提议做点 |
[32:25] | cucumber sandwiches that you love so much. | 你最喜欢吃的黄瓜三明治 |
[32:28] | So I can save you some if you want. | 这样的话你想吃我还可以给你留一点 |
[32:29] | Wow, you made some friends. | 真棒 你交到朋友了 |
[32:31] | Some actual fun friends. | 交到了一些有趣的朋友呢 |
[32:33] | You know, Em, I have to admit, | 艾米 不得不承认 |
[32:34] | tonight has really been a blast. | 今晚玩得真的很开心 |
[32:36] | – Good. – Thank you, sweetheart. | -那就好 -谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[32:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:01] | Toby! | 托比 |
[33:03] | Hey. Come in. | 请进 |
[33:09] | So I’ve been, uh, thinking a lot | 你今天说的话 |
[33:13] | about what you said today. | 我想了很久 |
[33:15] | I just wanna be honest with you. | 我就和你实话实说了吧 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:26] | I didn’t start building the house for Yvonne. | 最开始我不是为了伊冯建的房子 |
[33:31] | I was building it for you. | 我是为你而建的 |
[33:39] | But then, | 但是 |
[33:41] | in those few minutes that it took for me | 在去往医院路上的 |
[33:43] | to get to the hospital, I just.. | 那几分钟里 |
[33:49] | I couldn’t imagine my life without her. | 我难以想象生命中没有她会是什么样子 |
[34:00] | Yvonne has family in Maine. | 伊冯有家人住在缅因州 |
[34:05] | It’s a small town. | 在一个小镇上 |
[34:08] | You like those. | 你最喜欢小镇了 |
[34:11] | We both do, um, so.. | 我们都喜欢 |
[34:17] | We’re gonna start our family there. | 我们准备在那里组建一个新的家庭 |
[34:27] | That sounds perfect. | 听上去很完美 |
[34:30] | Well, nothing’s ever perfect. | 世上哪有十全十美的事 |
[34:33] | But this is really close. | 但是这也很接近了 |
[34:58] | I’ll see you. | 我会来看你的 |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:26] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[35:37] | So Noel Kahn | 所以是诺埃尔·卡恩偷了 |
[35:38] | stole Mary’s Radley file | 玛丽在拉德里的文件 |
[35:40] | and is shacking up with Jenna. | 然后还和詹娜鬼混在一起 是吗 |
[35:42] | Well, we don’t know if they’re together | 还不清楚他们是不是鬼混在一起 |
[35:43] | but he definitely has in-and-out privileges in her hotel room. | 但是他肯定能够随意进出詹娜的酒店房间 |
[35:46] | Maybe he’s the reason Sara Harvey | 也许就是他使莎拉·哈维 |
[35:48] | slipped in the shower. | 在淋浴时摔倒的 |
[35:51] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[35:52] | Cellars are below ground, Hanna. | 地窖是埋在地底下的 汉娜 |
[36:04] | Guys. | 快来看 |
[36:15] | What’s that smell?’ | 什么味儿啊 |
[36:16] | Smells like grandma’s house. | 跟外婆家里一个味儿 |
[36:19] | Yeah, if grandma died, was eaten by her cats | 估计外婆去世后先被她的猫吃掉 |
[36:21] | and then found five days later. | 然后五天后才发现尸体 就是这个味道 |
[36:24] | Dark much? | 是不是太黑了 |
[36:25] | Well, it’s just dark enough. | 确实太黑了 |
[36:32] | 斯宾塞 汉娜 艾米丽 | |
[36:33] | Guys, look at this. | 快看 |
[36:34] | Jessica had a file on each of us. | 杰西卡有我们每个人的档案 |
[36:37] | She was investigating us. | 她在调查我们 |
[36:40] | Yeah, all of us except Aria. | 对 但没调查艾瑞亚 |
[36:41] | She doesn’t have a file. | 这里没有她的档案 |
[36:44] | Do you think somebody took it? | 你觉得会不会是有人拿走了 |
[36:45] | Yeah, but why? | 但是为什么要拿呢 |
[36:47] | 拉德利酒店 玛丽的开支 医疗档案 玛丽的医疗档案 | |
[36:48] | She’d hidden Mary’s medical files, too. | 她还藏起来了玛丽的医疗档案 |
[36:52] | Jessica was in charge of Mary’s care. | 玛丽的治疗是杰西卡在负责 |
[36:57] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[36:58] | She authorized electroshock therapy. | 是她批准的电休克治疗 |
[37:00] | Wait, back then, that was like torture, right? | 在那个时候这就相当于是虐待了 对吧 |
[37:02] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[37:05] | What is it? | 发现了什么 |
[37:08] | Mary had a second child. | 玛丽有第二个孩子 |
[37:09] | – What? – Wait, a second what? | -什么 -慢着 第二个什么 |
[37:11] | Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[37:11] | All it says is “No complications | 上面只写了”没有之前生产 |
[37:13] | due to prior birth.” | 导致的并发症” |
[37:16] | The kid would’ve been our age by now. | 那孩子现在应该跟我们差不多大 |
[37:19] | So Charlotte had a biological brother or sister. | 所以说夏洛蒂还有个亲生弟弟或妹妹 |
[37:23] | Who might wanna revenge. | 这个人可能想复仇 |
[37:24] | Well, that’s great. | 好极了 |
[37:26] | Now, you have another cousin who wants to kill us. | 你又多了个想杀我们的表亲 |
[37:32] | Passports, check. | 护照 有了 |
[37:34] | Luggage tags, check. | 行李标签 有了 |
[37:37] | We actually don’t have a luggage tag for the dress. | 其实我们没有婚纱的行李标签 |
[37:43] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[37:44] | We will not be checking the wedding dress. | 我们不托运婚纱 |
[37:47] | It’s delicate and lacy. | 它是精致的蕾丝材料 |
[37:50] | Trust me. You’re gonna thank me later. | 相信我 后面你会谢我的 |
[38:04] | – Are you Ezra Fitz? – Yes. | -你是以斯拉·费兹吗 -是 |
[38:07] | I’m Agent Lee from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的李探员 |
[38:10] | You were involved with Nicole Gordon, correct? | 你曾跟妮可·戈登有关系 对吗 |
[38:14] | Yes, I was. | 以前是有 |
[38:15] | We have reason to believe that she may be alive. | 我们有理由认为她可能还活着 |
[38:29] | Why does your mom have all these photos of us? | 你妈妈为什么有我们这些照片 |
[38:31] | And me when I was searching for you guys. | 还有我在找你们时的照片 |
[38:37] | Damn, my hair looked good. | 我的发型真不错 |
[38:41] | The person my mom was looking for was me. | 我妈妈在找的人是我 |
[38:48] | Last memory I have of her is when she was burying me alive. | 我对她的最后记忆就是她活埋我的时候 |
[38:55] | She knew I got out. | 她知道我出来了 |
[39:02] | She never stopped searching. | 她从未停止寻找 |
[39:07] | So this place was kinda like her lair. | 所以这里就相当于她的老巢 |
[39:15] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[39:21] | The keys are gone. | 钥匙不见了 |
[39:23] | It won’t shut up unless the keys are in the car. | 钥匙不在这里报警声就不会停 |
[39:24] | Just get inside, shut the doors. | 快上车 关上车门 |
[39:25] | It’ll shut up if you shut the doors. | 关上车门报警声就不响了 |
[39:36] | – Spencer, what are you doing? – I’m not doing anything. | -斯宾塞 你在做什么 -我什么都没做 |
[39:38] | – What the hell is happening? – You tell me, it’s your car. | -这是怎么回事 -你说呢 这是你的车 |
[39:45] | – We’re gonna blow up. – Hanna, shut up. | -车要炸了 -汉娜 闭嘴 |
[39:47] | Spence, do you have a jack or anything | 斯宾塞 车座底下 |
[39:48] | under the seat to break the window? | 有千斤顶之类的可以砸破窗户吗 |
[39:50] | I don’t know. I’m really bad at car maintenance. | 我不知道 我真的不擅长车辆保养 |
[39:52] | Spence, you have to have something. | 斯宾塞 车里肯定有东西能用吧 |
[39:53] | It’s probably in the trunk, Emily. | 可能在后备箱里 艾米莉 |
[39:58] | We’re gonna blow up, aren’t we? That’s what countdowns mean. | 车要炸了 是吗 倒计时就是这个意思 |
[39:59] | Hanna, please. | 汉娜 拜托 |
[40:12] | We’re still here. | 我们还没死 |
[40:18] | 如果你们在我找到杀夏洛蒂的凶手前 查出我是谁 那你们就得死 ——AD | |
[40:29] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[40:53] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[40:59] | “I see you.” | “我能看到你们” |