时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s Sara Harvey. She’s dead. | 是莎拉·哈维 她死了 |
[00:04] | Em saw something on Jenna’s laptop | 艾米在詹娜的笔记本电脑里 |
[00:06] | that can link back to A.D. | 发现了能跟AD联系起来的东西 |
[00:10] | The case is officially closed. | 案子正式结束了 |
[00:12] | – Tell me what to do? – You obviously can’t tell Ezra. | -告诉我该怎么做 -显然你不能告诉以斯拉 |
[00:14] | – What good would it do? – I’ll delete the call. | -这样有什么好处 -我会删除这通电话 |
[00:16] | Mrs. Grunwald. | 格伦沃尔德夫人 |
[00:17] | She’s a psychic. A real psychic. | 她是灵媒啊 一个真正的灵媒 |
[00:19] | And she seems to like us in some disturbing creepy sort of way. | 而且她挺喜欢我们的 虽然方式有点吓人 |
[00:23] | – Bye, Caleb. – Bye. | -再见 凯勒 -再见 |
[00:26] | Maybe we could just skip the headache and elope. | 我们可以跳过这些琐事 直接私奔 |
[00:26] | 费兹-蒙哥马利婚礼 布置 | |
[00:29] | I’m callin’ again for Dr. Cochran. | 再帮我接一下科克伦医生 |
[00:31] | It’s Noel Kahn. | 我是诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[00:32] | Tell her I’m running out of time and patience. | 告诉她我的时间和耐性已经用完了 |
[00:34] | Mary had a second child. | 玛丽有第二个孩子 |
[00:36] | So Charlotte had a biological brother or sister. | 所以说夏洛蒂还有个亲生弟弟或妹妹 |
[00:38] | I’m Agent Lee from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的李探员 |
[00:41] | You were involved with Nicole Gordon. Correct? | 你曾跟妮可·戈登有关系 对吗 |
[00:43] | Yes, I was. | 以前是有 |
[00:44] | We have reason to believe that she may be alive. | 我们有理由认为她可能还活着 |
[00:55] | Okay, so we know that Noel Kahn stole | 好吧 我们知道诺埃尔·卡恩偷了 |
[00:56] | the Mary Drake file from Toby’s AirStream. | 托比云盘里关于玛丽·德雷克的文件 |
[00:58] | – How’s Yvonne doing? – She’s, she’s okay. | -伊冯怎么样了 -她…没事 |
[01:01] | Toby’s gonna spend some time with her. | 托比会陪她一段时间 |
[01:03] | And then right after he got that file, he called Dr. Cochran. | 他拿到那份文件就马上打给了科克伦医生 |
[01:06] | Sounds like Jenna and Noel are on the same path that we are. | 感觉詹娜和诺埃尔和我们的方向一致 |
[01:08] | Only they’re ahead of us. | 不过他们领先于我们 |
[01:09] | But who burned us out of the storm cellar? | 但是谁放火不让我们进防风地窖 |
[01:11] | Somebody who didn’t want us to know | 不想让我们知道 |
[01:12] | that Mary Drake had a second child. | 玛丽·德雷克有二孩的人 |
[01:13] | – A.D.? – Noel Kahn. | -AD吗 -是诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[01:15] | You guys, Noel’s been in the middle | 诺埃尔最近一直 |
[01:17] | of everything that’s been happening to us. | 从中作梗 妨害我们 |
[01:18] | He clearly has more A-ness than anyone else out there. | 他明显比其他人更可能是A |
[01:21] | I wouldn’t have put it that way, Hanna. | 我不这么认为 汉娜 |
[01:24] | Hold on, Ali, you know Noel better than any of us. | 等等 艾莉 你比我们都了解诺埃尔 |
[01:27] | I’m not proud to say it, but you’re probably right. | 虽然我并不以此为好 你也许是对的 |
[01:30] | I trusted him once, but then I realized | 我曾经很信任他 但我后来发现 |
[01:31] | he was spying on me for Charlotte. | 他在替夏洛蒂监视我 |
[01:33] | But you had something on him? I mean, from years ago. | 但你没有他的把柄吗 几年前的也行 |
[01:35] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[01:37] | Must have been good. | 肯定有的 |
[01:39] | Do you remember that frat party | 你们还记得高一时 |
[01:40] | I took you guys to, freshman year? | 我带你们去的那个兄弟会派对吗 |
[01:42] | We made those fake IDs. | 我们伪造了身份证 |
[01:43] | Yeah, all the guys were super drunk. So? | 大家都烂醉如泥 怎么了 |
[01:46] | Sorority girl fell down the stairs. | 联谊会的女生摔下了楼梯 |
[01:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:52] | She didn’t fall. Noel pushed her. | 她没摔 是诺埃尔推的她 |
[01:54] | See, no story with Noel Kahn in it has a happy ending. | 看 诺埃尔·卡恩参与的事就没有好下场 |
[01:58] | What if you went to Noel now? | 你现在去找诺埃尔呢 |
[01:59] | Threatened to go to the police or.. | 威胁要去警察局告他或… |
[02:01] | No, it’s too late. | 不 太晚了 |
[02:02] | His family paid the girl off years ago. | 他家人几年前收买了那个女孩 |
[02:03] | He got away with it. | 他脱罪了 |
[02:04] | Yeah, like he does with everything. | 正如他做事的风格 |
[02:06] | Exactly why we shouldn’t be arguing whether Noel’s A | 所以我们没必要争论诺埃尔是不是A |
[02:08] | A.D., Uber A or whatever. | AD或者超级A之类的 |
[02:11] | God, I can’t believe you guys. | 天啊 我不敢相信你们 |
[02:19] | – Hey. – Don’t. | -别走 -别这样 |
[02:22] | When are they gonna realize that Noel Kahn | 她们什么时候能明白诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[02:24] | is the one that we’re after? | 才是背后主使 |
[02:25] | They just wanna be certain, okay? | 她们只想完全确定 好吗 |
[02:27] | Mary and Jenna are still out there. | 玛丽和詹娜也有嫌疑 |
[02:28] | Oh, come on. How much more proof do we need | 得了吧 我们还需要更确凿的证据吗 |
[02:31] | than the words “I see you” being written on our car | 我们车上可写着”我看着你”几个大字 |
[02:34] | outside of the storm cellar? | 就在防风地窖外面 |
[02:36] | Those were the exact words | 那正是在莫娜大本营 |
[02:37] | written on Ezra’s car at Camp Mona. | 写在以斯拉车上的字啊 |
[02:39] | I know, okay? I get it. It’s just that– | 我知道 行吗 我懂 只不过… |
[02:41] | You don’t believe me either. | 你也不相信我 |
[02:43] | Look, we have to be completely | 听着 在我们冲动行事之前 |
[02:44] | positive before we do anything rash. | 我们要保持绝对的积极态度 |
[02:45] | Well, I am. | 我很积极了 |
[02:47] | And by now, if you’re not, | 如果到现在你还不积极 |
[02:50] | I don’t know what’s gonna change your mind. | 那我也不知道什么能改变你的想法了 |
[02:53] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[02:55] | Hanna, look out! | 汉娜 小心 |
[03:37] | So you’re fine? | 你没事吗 |
[03:39] | – Really fine? – I’m fine. | -真的没事吗 -真的没事 |
[03:40] | – Really? – Fine. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[03:52] | So, um, how’s it going over here? | 那你在这里怎么样 |
[03:54] | Well, not that great. I mean, I’m going over all the material | 不是很好 我已经检查了一遍 |
[03:57] | that you and Spencer took photos of from the lock box | 你和斯宾塞拍的保险箱里的材料的照片 |
[03:59] | but everything except for Mary’s DNA | 但是除了玛丽的DNA以外 所有东西 |
[04:02] | is in some code that I can’t crack. | 都加了密 我解不出来 |
[04:04] | – Yet, right? – I’m doing my best. | -暂时还没解出来吧 -我会尽力 |
[04:07] | – Why DNA? – Your guess is as good as mine. | -为什么能查出DNA -我也不知道 |
[04:10] | What has Mary been up to? | 玛丽在做什么呢 |
[04:12] | There’s no sign of her, at Alison’s or the Lost Woods. | 艾莉森家和迷失森林度假村都没她的消息 |
[04:16] | What about Jenna? | 詹娜呢 |
[04:17] | Any tapping around we need to be worried about? | 我们需要担心被监听之类的吗 |
[04:19] | No, she hasn’t left her room. | 不用 她没出过房间 |
[04:20] | I guess Noel’s taken a leave while Jenna practices her flute. | 她练长笛的时候诺埃尔肯定出去了一会 |
[04:24] | Hey, um, speaking of Noel, give me your phone. | 说到诺埃尔 你手机给我用下 |
[04:28] | – What’s that? – This is your new phone. | -那是什么 -这是你的新手机 |
[04:30] | It’s 100% bug free. | 绝对没人监听 |
[04:32] | I have some for the rest of you guys too. | 我也给你们其他人准备了 |
[04:34] | You can’t be too careful with Noel and Jenna on the prowl. | 总得小心四处徘徊的诺埃尔和詹娜 |
[04:36] | Really? I hate breaking in new phones. | 真的吗 我讨厌换手机 |
[04:39] | Well, Noel’s found his way into your dreams. | 诺埃尔都出现在你梦里了 |
[04:41] | That’s close enough. | 他离你很近了 |
[04:52] | I mean, I don’t even know why I’m surprised. | 我都不知道为什么我会惊讶 |
[04:53] | I did this to myself. I deleted that call from Ezra’s phone | 我亲自从以斯拉手机里删掉那个电话 |
[04:56] | and now it’s coming back, and it’s gonna bite me… | 现在它又来了 它要纠缠我 |
[04:59] | Aria, take a deep breath. | 艾瑞亚 深呼吸 |
[05:00] | It’s been proven to prevent explosions in small women. | 事实证明小个子女人发起脾气来庚哥怕 |
[05:03] | Ezra’s with the authorities right now. | 现在以斯拉正在和警方的人一起 |
[05:06] | Nicole could be alive, Emily. | 艾米丽 妮可可能活着 |
[05:10] | First off, you can’t root for her not to be alive. | 首先 你不能肯定她没死 |
[05:13] | No. No, of course not. | 当然了 |
[05:15] | And-and second, you deleted the call for all the right reasons. | 第二 你删掉那个电话是有正当原因的 |
[05:18] | You were tryin’ to spare Ezra. | 你是想保护以斯拉 |
[05:20] | I lied to him, Emily. | 艾米丽 我骗了他 |
[05:25] | Lied to me about what? | 骗了我什么 |
[05:33] | There was a call on your phone. | 你手机上有个电话 |
[05:36] | It said that it was from Nicole, so I picked it up | 是妮可的 我接了 |
[05:38] | and-and no one answered, so I deleted it. | 没人应答 我就删了 |
[05:41] | – You what? – It didn’t make sense, Ezra. | -你说什么 -没用的 以斯拉 |
[05:44] | And I didn’t wanna get your hopes up. | 我不想让你重燃希望 |
[05:45] | Okay. Okay. | 很好 很好 |
[05:48] | – Ezra. – Well, uh, guess what? | -以斯拉 -你们知道怎么的 |
[05:50] | One of the trucks in the aid convoy that Nicole was with | 妮可所在的援助车队中的一辆卡车在 |
[05:53] | was spotted near a rebel compound or | 哥伦比亚的叛军营地 |
[05:56] | or something in Colombia, so… | 还是什么地方被发现了 所以 |
[05:59] | Have they found her? | 他们找到她了吗 |
[06:02] | Well, the military’s, uh, going into the jungle | 部队去了丛林里面 |
[06:04] | in about two hours, and they don’t know | 找了两个小时 他们也不知道 |
[06:05] | what they’re gonna find. | 能找到什么 |
[06:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:15] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[06:19] | Okay, um, I think I’m gonna leave. | 好了 我要走了 |
[06:25] | Um, yeah, I guess I’ll go too. | 嗯 我也要走了 |
[06:28] | I was just gonna shower, and then I’m gonna head back. | 我去洗个澡再折回来 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense. | 有道理 |
[06:36] | Um, I’ll see you. | 那 再见 |
[07:01] | So has Ezra heard anything else? | 以斯拉还听到了什么别的消息吗 |
[07:04] | – Has he called Aria? – No. | -他打电话给艾瑞亚了 -没有 |
[07:08] | Aria’s going crazy waiting. Obviously, he is too. | 艾瑞亚焦急地等着 显然他也是 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:13] | Well, I guess it’s a big day for all of us. | 我想这一天对我们都很重要 |
[07:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:17] | I’m going back to Rosewood High School today. | 今天我要回一趟玫瑰镇高中 |
[07:19] | Back to teaching my class. | 回去教课 |
[07:21] | Today? | 今天 |
[07:23] | I, I know you’ve talked about it | 我知道你说过 |
[07:25] | but do you really think now is the time? | 但是你觉得现在合适吗 |
[07:26] | I mean, are you even ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:28] | Well, the Welby social worker and Dr. Sullivan | 威尔比的社工和沙利文医生 |
[07:31] | gave me a clean bill of health. | 都认为我已经没事了 |
[07:33] | That’s great, but it’s been less than two weeks | 这很好 不过不到两周前 |
[07:36] | since Archer Dunhill… | 阿彻·登喜路才… |
[07:36] | Stole all my money. | 偷走了我所有的钱 |
[07:39] | Look, Em, I’m broke. I have nothing. | 艾米 我没钱了 什么都没了 |
[07:42] | And unless Jason comes back from meeting | 除非杰森在费城跟法务会计师 |
[07:44] | with his forensic accountant in Philadelphia | 见面后能够拿着一堆现金回来 |
[07:47] | with a truckload of cash, I, I honestly have no choice. | 否则我真的是没有办法了 |
[07:57] | It’s 20 minutes to the first bell. I should go. | 还有二十分钟就要上课了 我得走了 |
[08:02] | – Wish me luck. – You’ll be great. | -祝我好运吧 -你会没事的 |
[08:10] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[08:13] | I took the liberty of.. | 我帮你点了这个 |
[08:16] | – How’s Alison doing? – Better than can be expected. | -艾莉森怎么样了 -比预期的好 |
[08:19] | Well, she’s lucky to have a good friend like you. | 她很幸运有你这样的好朋友 |
[08:21] | Hi, I called ahead for a few dozen pastries. | 你好 我之前打电话来要一些甜点 |
[08:23] | My name is Hackett. | 我叫哈克特 |
[08:26] | – Thank you. – Principal Hackett. | -谢谢 -哈克特校长 |
[08:28] | – Hi. How are you? – Emily Fields. | -你好 -艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[08:31] | I-I was just thinking about you. | 我之前还想起你 |
[08:33] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[08:35] | We’ve got a job opening at the high school. | 咱们高中在招人 |
[08:37] | Head swim coach. | 游泳教练 |
[08:39] | You got your degree, right? | 你已经拿到学位了 对吧 |
[08:40] | Yeah, one last class, but I’m testing out. | 是的 还有最后一门课 不过我正在考 |
[08:43] | Well, then if you’re in town permanently | 如果你暂时留在镇上 |
[08:45] | you should think about applying. | 那你应该考虑申请这个工作 |
[08:47] | We would love to have you back. | 我们很乐意让你回来 |
[08:48] | That is, unless you’ve already gotten a job somewhere else. | 当然 如果你在别的地方已经有工作就算了 |
[08:51] | No. No, well, at The Radley | 不 没有 在拉德里有 |
[08:54] | but, thanks for letting me know. | 不过 谢谢您告诉我 |
[08:57] | I-I’ll definitely think about it. | 我一定会考虑的 |
[08:59] | Splendid. Well, I gotta go. | 太好了 我得走了 |
[09:01] | Hell hath no fury like my teachers | 我要是忘了”谢天谢地今天是丹麦日” |
[09:03] | when I forget “Thank God It’s Danish Day.” | 我的老师们就会气炸了 |
[09:06] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[09:11] | “Thank God It’s Danish Day.” | “谢天谢地今天是丹麦日” |
[09:13] | It’s pretty catchy. | 还挺有意思 |
[09:15] | – Emily Fields, you surprise me. – How? | -艾米丽·菲尔兹 你真让我意外 -怎么 |
[09:19] | Would you really consider staying here to take that job? | 你真的会考虑留下做那份工作吗 |
[09:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:26] | Maybe, I guess. | 我想可能吧 |
[09:30] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[09:32] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[09:33] | The Dr. Cochran that Noel was calling | 诺埃尔打电话找的那个科克伦医生 |
[09:35] | I checked over a copy of the Mary Drake file | 我在查看玛丽·德雷克资料副本的时候 |
[09:37] | and I found a mention of a doctor with the same name | 我发现里面有一个同名的医生 |
[09:40] | that practices in Brookhaven. | 在布鲁克海文行医 |
[09:41] | Spence, that file’s more than 20 years old. | 斯宾塞 这份资料已经有二十年了 |
[09:44] | What are the odds of us finding any real information now? | 现在能找到有用信息的概率有多大 |
[09:47] | They’re better than the odds of us getting anything accomplished | 这总比我们待在这等着事情 |
[09:49] | if we stick around here. Let’s go. | 自己完成的概率大 走吧 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | So how was your first day of school? | 你第一天在学校怎么样 |
[10:35] | Usual pranks. | 还是那些恶作剧 |
[10:38] | At least you’ve already been teaching there. | 至少你以前在这里教过 |
[10:40] | It’s not like it was your first time back. | 不像是第一次回来那样 |
[10:42] | Like, deciding to take a job out of the blue or something. | 比如 决定要不要突然接受一份工作 |
[10:45] | Okay, how about we skip the part | 好吧 我们跳过那段 |
[10:47] | where I try and figure out what’s going on | 我猜你是怎么了的阶段 |
[10:48] | and you just tell me. | 你就直接告诉我吧 |
[10:52] | I’m thinking about applying for a coaching job | 我在考虑要不要申请高中里的 |
[10:54] | at the high school, and I was wondering | 一份游泳教练工作 我在想 |
[10:57] | how you’d feel about me being there with you? | 如果我们一起工作你会有什么想法 |
[11:00] | I’m fine with it. | 我没意见 |
[11:02] | – Really? – Yeah, in fact I’d love it. | -真的吗 -是的 说实话我很乐意 |
[11:06] | Why? What? Did you want me to say that I didn’t want you to? | 怎么 难道你希望我说我不喜欢你来吗 |
[11:10] | No, no, not at all. I.. | 不不不 不是的 我 |
[11:13] | I don’t know. I’m-I’m not, I’m not even sure I wanna do it. | 我不知道 我都确定我是不是想做这份工作 |
[11:16] | It doesn’t hurt to apply. | 申请一下也无妨 |
[11:19] | No, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[11:25] | Five years ago, who would have thought | 五年前 谁能想到 |
[11:27] | we’d both end up back at RHS? | 我俩最后会回玫瑰镇高中 |
[11:36] | It’s Aria. | 是艾瑞亚 |
[11:38] | “Doesn’t seem like the best night to spend at Ezra’s. | “今晚在以斯拉家睡好像不合适 |
[11:40] | Mind if I bunk with you at Lucas’ loft?” | 我可以跟你在卢卡斯的阁楼上挤挤吗” |
[11:47] | Em, what Aria did with Ezra’s phone, it’s not your fault. | 艾瑞亚删了以斯拉通话记录的事 不是你的错 |
[11:51] | No, I’m not so sure. | 这不一定 |
[11:55] | Even if I did get her into this mess | 如果真的是我把她扯了进来 |
[11:57] | maybe there’s a way I can get her out. | 我说不定有办法让她脱身 |
[12:01] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[12:03] | Um, we’re here to see Dr. Cochran. | 我们来见科克伦医生 |
[12:05] | We’re the ones who called earlier. | 我们之前打过电话的 |
[12:07] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你们吗 |
[12:10] | Oh, I’m…sorry, we were looking for a Dr. Cochran | 抱歉 我们找科克伦医生 |
[12:14] | who would have worked at this address about 20 or so years ago. | 他大概二十年前在这里工作过 |
[12:17] | That would’ve been my father. | 那是我父亲 |
[12:19] | Did he used to practice here? | 他在这里工作过吗 |
[12:20] | He did. He was an OB/GYN. | 是的 他是个妇产科医生 |
[12:23] | He lost his license years ago. | 几年前被吊销了执照 |
[12:26] | Look, I really have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[12:27] | I’m so sorry, doctor, please. | 抱歉 医生 拜托 |
[12:29] | Is there any way that we can get in touch with your father? | 有办法能联系到你父亲吗 |
[12:32] | We just need to ask him a couple of questions. | 我们得问他几个问题 |
[12:36] | Look, I don’t know where my father is. | 我不知道我父亲在哪儿 |
[12:39] | I haven’t spoken to him in years. | 我已经好几年没见过他了 |
[12:44] | You two seem nice enough. | 你俩看起来人不错 |
[12:46] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[12:48] | Well, yeah, kind of. | 差不多 |
[12:52] | Oh, no. Uh, sorry, no. Not that kind of trouble. | 不 抱歉 不是那方面的麻烦 |
[12:56] | – No. – Well, then take my advice. | -不 -那听我一言 |
[12:59] | Wherever my father is, it’s where he belongs. | 无论我父亲在哪 都是他应该在的地方 |
[13:03] | Don’t go looking for him. | 别去找他 |
[13:11] | Emily, I appreciate you coming. I really do. | 艾米丽 我真的很感谢你来 |
[13:13] | And I believe you when you say | 你说删通话记录是你的主意 |
[13:15] | that it was your idea to delete the call– | 我也相信 |
[13:16] | Good, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[13:17] | But that doesn’t change the fact that she still did it. | 但这不能改变是她删除的事实 |
[13:21] | – Can you blame her? – Uh, yeah. A little. | -这你能怪她吗 -有点 |
[13:24] | – She was scared. – Of Nicole coming back? | -她当时很害怕 -怕妮可回来吗 |
[13:27] | Of losing you. | 怕失去你 |
[13:30] | – Look, Ezra, I know what you’re going through. – Do you? | -以斯拉 我知道你的经历 -是吗 |
[13:34] | Okay. Okay, I don’t know, but I can imagine. | 好吧 我不知道 但我能想象 |
[13:38] | And possibility of Nicole being alive | 妮可可能还活着这事 |
[13:42] | it seems like it changes everything. | 好像改变了一切 |
[13:46] | But don’t let it change everything. | 别让这事改变一切 |
[13:50] | Like? | 比如说什么 |
[13:51] | Like the fact that you and Aria love each other. | 比如你和艾瑞亚两情相悦 |
[13:54] | That you proposed to her less than a week ago. | 一周前刚向她求了婚 |
[14:00] | I hear you. I really do. | 我明白了 真的 |
[14:06] | I-I really need to think this through. | 我得好好想清楚 |
[14:09] | And I, quite frankly, haven’t had time to even… | 说实话 我都没时间… |
[14:13] | I’m sorry, I need to take this. | 抱歉 我得接一下 |
[14:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:21] | Uh, yeah, this is he. | 是 是我 |
[14:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:26] | Uh, how many hours till they reach the camp? | 他们还有多久到营地 |
[14:50] | No, no, no, please no! | 不不 求你了 不要 |
[15:04] | Goodness, Hanna. | 天啊 汉娜 |
[15:06] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看起来像见到鬼了似的 |
[15:17] | Mrs. Grunwald, what are you doing here? | 格伦沃尔德夫人 你来这做什么 |
[15:20] | Are you alone, my dear? | 你是一个人吗 亲爱的 |
[15:24] | Yeah, Aria and Emily are out, but… | 嗯 艾瑞亚和艾米丽出去了 但… |
[15:28] | I mean, are you alone? | 我是说 你单身吗 |
[15:34] | Caleb and I are… | 凯勒和我… |
[15:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:39] | I don’t wanna be rude, but what are you doing here? | 我不想不礼貌 但你来这里做什么 |
[15:44] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[15:47] | What happened in it? | 梦到了什么 |
[15:51] | I’ve never considered the content of dreams to be important. | 我从不觉得梦的内容重要 |
[15:56] | It’s the impressions they leave that affect me. | 但印象很深 |
[16:00] | Impressions? | 印象 |
[16:03] | Well, in this case the dream left me quite unsettled. | 这个梦让我很不安 |
[16:07] | The sense was strong enough that I felt compelled to come here. | 这种感觉很强烈 强迫我来这里 |
[16:12] | The sense of what? | 什么感觉 |
[16:15] | A darkness | 黑暗 |
[16:17] | around you and Caleb. | 萦绕在你和凯勒周围 |
[16:23] | Are the two of you alright? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[16:35] | This is Spencer Hastings. | 我是斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[16:36] | This is Dr. Cochran, remember me? | 我是科克伦医生 还记得我吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[16:39] | I’m the person whose office you had someone ransack last night. | 我的办公室昨晚被你派来的人翻了个底朝天 |
[16:42] | Sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about– | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:45] | Stop it, alright. | 别装了 |
[16:46] | You and your little friend came to see me | 你和你的朋友来见我 |
[16:49] | and I didn’t give you what you wanted | 我没如你们所愿 |
[16:50] | so you sent someone back here to break in and find it for you. | 所以你派人破门而入来帮你找 |
[16:54] | But he didn’t find it, did he? | 但是他没找到是吗 |
[16:56] | – No. – Well, guess what? | -没有 -这么说吧 |
[16:59] | I can’t afford to have your guy come back here again | 我不能再让你派人来捣乱 |
[17:02] | so get a pen. | 拿支笔吧 |
[17:04] | – A pen? – Write down this address. | -一支笔 -写下这个地址 |
[17:06] | Oh, yeah, okay. Okay. | 好 好的 好的 |
[17:11] | – Okay. – 431 Evangeline Highway. | -说吧 -伊文格琳高速公路431号 |
[17:15] | It’s an apartment complex outside of town. | 是郊区的一栋公寓大厦 |
[17:17] | It’s a real pit. | 很不错 |
[17:19] | You should feel right at home. | 有种家里的感觉 |
[17:21] | And what’s at this address? | 这个地方住着什么人 |
[17:23] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[17:25] | At least he was the last time the police called me about him. | 至少上次警察是因为他来找我的 |
[17:28] | And here’s a hint. You want him to talk | 给你点提示 想他开口 |
[17:32] | you better bring a bottle of whisky. | 那你最好带瓶威士忌去 |
[17:34] | Whisky. Got it. | 威士忌 明白了 |
[17:37] | So there. I gave you what you wanted. | 好了 我已经如你所愿 |
[17:39] | Now please, call off your dogs and don’t bother me again. | 现在请你撤走你的人 别再来烦我 |
[17:43] | I-I promise I wouldn’t.. | 我发誓我没… |
[17:50] | 艾瑞亚 看来诺埃尔·卡恩刚刚帮了我们 | |
[18:04] | Caleb and I.. | 我和凯勒 |
[18:07] | we’re definitely not alright. | 我们一点也不好 |
[18:10] | None of us are. | 我们都不好 |
[18:15] | Someone’s been trying to hurt us. | 有人一直在伤害我们 |
[18:18] | Do you know who that someone is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[18:21] | I think so. | 应该知道吧 |
[18:23] | But the others aren’t quite so sure. | 但是其他人不太肯定 |
[18:27] | By any chance, does that person | 那个人会不会 |
[18:30] | have a connection with this hotel? | 和这间酒店有关系呢 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:34] | Yeah, he’s staying here. | 他住在这里 |
[18:35] | He attacked Alison, he kidnapped me | 他攻击了艾莉森 绑架了我 |
[18:37] | and someone just died in this hotel. | 刚刚有人死在了这家酒店里 |
[18:41] | Many people died here, Hanna, | 以前有很多人死在这里 汉娜 |
[18:44] | before it became a hotel. | 之后这里变成了酒店 |
[18:51] | Their pain | 他们的伤痛 |
[18:53] | radiates through these walls. | 渗透进墙内 |
[18:57] | Their cries of anguish | 他们痛苦的哭喊声 |
[19:00] | still echo. | 仍然在回荡 |
[19:05] | Do you hear them? | 你听到了吗 |
[19:16] | No. | 没 |
[19:18] | You’re lucky. | 那你真幸运 |
[19:21] | It’s deafening. | 这些声音震耳欲聋 |
[19:32] | In “Winter’s Tale,” we’re prompted to consider | 《冬天的故事》令我们深思 |
[19:34] | what happens to someone when those around them | 当身边的人错误地认为 |
[19:37] | incorrectly conclude that they are immoral unworthy | 我们道德败坏或是谎话连篇时 |
[19:41] | or outright liars. | 该怎么办 |
[19:44] | So what happens to someone’s character | 当自身本性遭人错误指控时 |
[19:45] | when they’re wrongfully accused? | 该怎么办 |
[19:48] | Well, Queen Hermione, she wasn’t without fault | 埃尔米奥娜皇后并没做错事 |
[19:51] | but she suffered for a sin she didn’t commit. | 但是她没犯错 却要饱受煎熬 |
[19:54] | So why would her husband, or anyone else | 就此而言 为什么她的丈夫 |
[19:56] | for that matter, put her through that? | 或是其他人要让她遭受痛苦呢 |
[19:58] | What did Shakespeare observe in human nature | 莎士比亚所观察的人类本性 |
[20:01] | that rings true today? | 在今天依然有道理吗 |
[20:03] | That some people like to troll other people. | 有些人喜欢折磨他人 |
[20:07] | I’d like to think that the Bard had something deeper in mind. | 我倒认为吟游诗人的想法更深层 |
[20:11] | But that’s what’s going on in the story, isn’t it? | 但那不就是故事的经过吗 |
[20:13] | No. Not really. | 不全是 |
[20:15] | The King’s ragging on his wife because she slept around on him. | 国王迁怒其妻 是因为她和别人上床 |
[20:18] | But she didn’t. That’s the point. | 但是她没有 这才是重点 |
[20:20] | Whatever. | 那又怎样 |
[20:22] | If you’re the King or the Queen and people look up to you, | 如果你是国王或者王后 人民都很敬仰你 |
[20:26] | you can say or do whatever you want | 你可以做任何想做的事 |
[20:28] | and get away with it. | 而逃避责罚 |
[20:31] | Until your lies catch up to you. | 直到你的谎言暴露 |
[20:34] | Yeah, well, you’d know. | 对 没错 你有经验 |
[20:36] | Miss DiLaurentis, please report to the principal’s office. | 迪劳伦提斯老师 请到校长室 |
[20:40] | Miss DiLaurentis, please report to the principal’s office. | 迪劳伦提斯老师 请到校长室 |
[20:46] | I apologize if my coming here disturbed you. | 如果我的出现打扰了你 我很抱歉 |
[20:51] | You say you feel this darkness around us. | 你说你感觉到黑暗萦绕在我们周围 |
[20:55] | I wanted to warn you that you are in danger, | 我本想提醒你 你现在很危险 |
[20:58] | but I see that you already know that. | 但我觉得你已经知道了 |
[21:02] | But from who? | 但是来自谁 |
[21:05] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[21:08] | is that the source of the threat | 你的威胁 |
[21:10] | against you is close. | 离你很近 |
[21:14] | Very close. | 很近 |
[21:32] | Hello, Hanna. | 你好 汉娜 |
[21:34] | Take any country drives lately? | 最近开车去乡下了吗 |
[21:45] | No! | 没有 |
[21:49] | Please let me get out of here. | 求求你让我出去 |
[21:51] | No! No, please! | 不 不要 求求你 |
[22:03] | Freaks. | 怪胎 |
[22:16] | Sounds good. Thank you. | 听起来很棒 谢谢 |
[22:19] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[22:21] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[22:26] | So how are you doing being back here at school? | 回归学校 感觉怎么样 |
[22:29] | I’m fine. Yeah, I’m doing great. Thanks. I’m glad to be back. | 我很好 谢谢 我很高兴我能回来 |
[22:32] | I heard about the shenanigans in your class yesterday. | 我听说了昨天你班上的恶作剧 |
[22:35] | I’m so sorry that the students put you through that. | 很抱歉学生让你经历这些 |
[22:38] | It amazes me how cruel teenagers can be sometimes. | 有时候 我也很惊诧青少年有多残忍 |
[22:43] | Must have been extremely unsettling. | 你一定非常不安 |
[22:45] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 我可以承受 |
[22:49] | Be that as it may, I… | 话虽如此 我 |
[22:51] | I feel the need to ask you if you’re absolutely sure | 我觉得我还是得问问 你确定 |
[22:54] | that you made the right choice in returning so quickly. | 这么快回到学校是正确的选择吗 |
[22:57] | I am. | 是的 |
[22:59] | Alison, Mrs… Miss… | 艾莉森 夫人 小姐 |
[23:02] | DiLaurentis. | 迪劳伦提斯 |
[23:05] | Even the strongest person would hesitate | 即使是最强大的人 |
[23:08] | to rush back into things so quickly | 在经历你所经历的事情之后 |
[23:09] | after enduring what you’ve been through. | 也会犹豫是否要这么快回归正常 |
[23:12] | I’m not here to judge, I’m here to support | 我不是有偏见 |
[23:13] | whatever decision that you make. | 我支持你的所有决定 |
[23:15] | But, I want you to be sure | 但是 我希望你明白 |
[23:16] | that you know there’s no shame | 需要时间疗伤 |
[23:18] | in taking all the time necessary to heal. | 不是一件羞耻的事情 |
[23:24] | Excuse me, Principal Hackett. | 打扰 哈克特校长 |
[23:25] | But the crew counselor needs the students’ file | 辅导员临时需要学生的档案 |
[23:27] | for a last-minute letter of recommendation. | 写一封推荐信 |
[23:29] | Go ahead. | 去取吧 |
[23:42] | So as I was saying… | 正如我说的 |
[23:44] | I made the right decision coming back here. | 我回到这儿是正确的决定 |
[23:46] | I think this place will provide just what I need | 我觉得这里能给我 |
[23:48] | to speed my recovery. | 加快恢复所需的东西 |
[23:52] | Hackett. | 哈克特 |
[23:54] | Splendid. | 太好了 |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:00] | Okay. Hanna, we’re all here. What’s the emergency? | 汉娜 我们都到了 什么要紧事 |
[24:04] | I had a nightmare that Caleb was run over by a car. | 我做了个噩梦 梦里凯勒被车撞了 |
[24:06] | But he’s okay. | 但他实际没事 |
[24:07] | And then Grunwald showed up and told me he’s not okay. | 之后格伦沃尔德出现 告诉我他不安全 |
[24:10] | And then Noel Kahn showed up | 之后诺埃尔·卡恩也出现了 |
[24:12] | and made Grunwald’s head explode. | 格伦沃尔德感应很强烈 |
[24:13] | To be fair, that does sound like an emergency. | 说实话 这听起来不像是要紧事 |
[24:16] | Okay, can you go over that again more slowly? | 好吧 你能不能慢点再说一遍 |
[24:19] | And what exactly are you saying? | 你到底在说什么 |
[24:21] | That Noel Kahn is A.D. | 诺埃尔·卡恩就是A.D. |
[24:25] | You guys, I told you last night. | 我昨天告诉你们了 |
[24:27] | He stole Mary Drake’s file, | 他偷了玛丽·德雷克的档案 |
[24:28] | he hurt Yvonne, he called Dr. Cochran– | 他伤了伊冯 他打电话给科克伦医生 |
[24:31] | Wait, we weren’t even together last night. | 等一下 我们昨天都不在一起 |
[24:33] | No, we were in my dream. Catch up. | 是不在 你们在我梦里 仔细听 |
[24:36] | You guys, he burned us out of the storm cellar | 他把我们熏出防风地窖 |
[24:38] | and he wrote on that window. | 在那个窗户上写字 |
[24:39] | He probably killed Sara | 他说不定杀了莎拉 |
[24:41] | and we know he’s bad because way back | 他很久前把联谊会的那个女生推下楼时 |
[24:42] | when he pushed that sorority girl down the stairs. | 我们就知道他是大坏蛋了 |
[24:44] | Hanna, what about Sara telling me | 汉娜 那莎拉跟我说的 |
[24:46] | we’re looking for the same thing you are? | 我们目的一致怎么讲 |
[24:48] | I mean, she and Jenna were working with Noel. | 我是说 她和詹娜之前跟诺埃尔合作 |
[24:51] | To find Charlotte’s killer. | 那是为了找到杀害夏洛特的凶手 |
[24:53] | And that still leaves room for Noel Kahn to be A.D. | 那也还是可以证明诺埃尔·卡恩是AD |
[24:55] | And what about the storm cellar? | 地下室那件事又怎么说 |
[24:57] | He’s the only one who’d write “I see you.” | 他是唯一可能写下”我看到你了”的人 |
[25:00] | – Maybe. – No, you guys | -也许吧 -不 你们 |
[25:01] | What about Caleb? | 凯勒怎样了 |
[25:02] | How’s he doing on breaking | 破解文件密码的事情 |
[25:03] | the code in the files? | 他有什么进展 |
[25:05] | Not good. But what does that matter anyways? | 不太好 不过那有什么用呢 |
[25:07] | You guys are never gonna realize | 你们永远不会意识到 |
[25:08] | that Noel is the one behind everything. | 诺埃尔是背后的主使 |
[25:10] | Never say never. | 别说永远 |
[25:11] | Oh, thanks, Pam. | 多谢提醒 帕姆[艾米丽的妈妈] |
[25:13] | What else is there to look into? | 还有什么可以调查的 |
[25:14] | Nothing. We’re at a dead end. | 没有 我们进死胡同了 |
[25:17] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不一定 |
[25:20] | Aria and I have a doctor’s appointment to go to. | 艾瑞亚和我跟一个医生有约 |
[25:34] | Dr. Cochran? | 科克伦医生 |
[25:36] | What’s it to you? | 有事吗 |
[25:38] | Uh, we were hoping that we could ask you | 我们想问您几个问题 |
[25:40] | a few questions about your time at Radley.. | 关于您在拉德里工作的日子 |
[25:44] | and a patient named Mary Drake. | 以及一个叫玛丽·德雷克的病人 |
[25:57] | I don’t often get a visit | 很少有两个 |
[25:58] | from such a pretty couple of girls. | 这么漂亮的女孩拜访我 |
[26:03] | I’m shocked. | 不会吧 |
[26:05] | I mean, uh.. | 我是说 |
[26:08] | every couple of months maybe | 说不定隔几个月有一次 |
[26:10] | if I save enough from social security | 如果我的社会保障金足够多 |
[26:12] | call one of those escort services– | 或者打电话要陪护服务 |
[26:16] | Curb the perv or the bottle walks. | 控制下性欲 否则不给你喝酒 |
[26:27] | It’s been a long time since I thought about Mary Drake. | 我有很多年没有想起玛丽·德雷克了 |
[26:31] | She was a pretty one. | 她是个可人 |
[26:34] | What else can you tell us about her? | 您还能告诉我们些其他的吗 |
[26:36] | She lacked common sense and discrimination. | 她缺乏常识和辨别力 |
[26:39] | That seems pretty sure. | 那倒是很确定的 |
[26:42] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[26:46] | Back in the day, I was the on-call doctor | 之前 我是拉德里的待命医生 |
[26:49] | at Radley, the, uh, sanitarium | 准确说是疗养院 |
[26:52] | not the wine and cheese bar that they turned it into. | 那地方可不给美酒和起司条 |
[26:56] | Let me tell you. | 我跟你说 |
[26:58] | It kept me pretty busy. | 我当时特别忙 |
[27:01] | Patients weren’t treated very well | 病人的待遇不是很好 |
[27:04] | and that created | 结果就 |
[27:08] | problems. | 引来了麻烦 |
[27:12] | My job was to make the problems go away. | 我的工作就是化解麻烦 |
[27:16] | Problems like babies. | 麻烦比如 婴儿问题 |
[27:18] | Babies that were born | 出生的婴儿 |
[27:20] | and that someone wanted to not be born. | 还有不该出生的婴儿 |
[27:25] | So, Mary | 所以 玛丽 |
[27:27] | Oh, yeah, I dealt with two of her babies. | 她的两个孩子我都经手过 |
[27:31] | First one was a C-section, right? | 老大是剖腹产的 对吗 |
[27:35] | A boy. | 男孩 |
[27:38] | I gave him to Mary’s sister, Jessica. | 我把他交给了玛丽的姐姐 杰西卡 |
[27:43] | – Charlotte. – What’s that? | -那是夏洛特了 -什么 |
[27:46] | You want me to tell the story or not? | 你到底想不想听我讲故事 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:54] | Several years later | 几年后 |
[27:56] | damned if Mary didn’t get into trouble again. | 该死的 要是玛丽没有再惹麻烦就好了 |
[28:00] | That baby was a fighter. | 那个孩子命很硬啊 |
[28:02] | Underweight but tenacious. | 体重不足却很顽强 |
[28:05] | I don’t remember if it was a boy or a girl. | 我不记得是男孩还是女孩了 |
[28:09] | As was the custom then | 按照当时的习惯 |
[28:12] | it was put into temporary custody | 孩子被送进镇家庭服务站 |
[28:14] | of County Family Services. | 临时看护 |
[28:18] | So what happened to the child after that? | 那孩子之后发生了什么事 |
[28:23] | Not my problem. At least it wasn’t then. | 不是我的问题 至少当时不是 |
[28:27] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[28:32] | Society changed. | 社会变了 |
[28:34] | Rules happened. | 定了规矩 |
[28:37] | Eventually, my ability to solve problems became a liability | 最终我善于解决问题的能力变成了负累 |
[28:41] | and Radley let me go. | 拉德里就让我走人了 |
[28:44] | Soon after that, I lost my license. | 没多久我就失去了执照 |
[28:48] | And Mary Drake? | 那玛丽·德雷克呢 |
[28:51] | Haven’t heard her name since then | 从那时到你出现前 |
[28:54] | till you showed up. | 我再没听说过她 |
[28:57] | Keep buying me whisky and | 继续给我买威士忌 |
[28:59] | and I’ll come up with something else to talk about. | 我还会再有些别的事能告诉你 |
[29:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:09] | If you see my daughter again | 如果你再看到我女儿 |
[29:13] | tell her something for me, will you? | 你能代我告诉她些事吗 |
[29:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:18] | Tell her that she can run from me | 就说她可以避开我 |
[29:19] | and our history all she wants. | 远远地逃开我们的过去 |
[29:22] | She can even pretend she’s someone completely different. | 她甚至可以假装自己是完全不同的人 |
[29:26] | But in the end | 但最终 |
[29:28] | she’s gonna want that family more than anything. | 比起其他的一切她会更渴望家庭 |
[29:32] | You can’t deny human nature. | 你无法逃避人性 |
[29:35] | You always return to family in the end. | 最终人总会回归家庭 |
[29:51] | Well, two days in a row. To what do I owe this pleasure? | 连着两天了 什么风又把你吹来了 |
[29:55] | I, uh, thought I’d apply for the coaching position. | 我想申请教练的职位 |
[29:59] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[29:59] | I was just, uh, interviewing another candidate. | 我刚刚面试了另一个竞聘者 |
[30:02] | Actually, I believe you two were classmates. | 事实上我想你们是同学 |
[30:08] | Paige. | 佩奇 |
[30:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:23] | So were you surprised to see me at school today? | 今天在学校看到我吓了一跳吗 |
[30:27] | Yeah. A little. | 对 有一点 |
[30:32] | A lot. | 吓了一大跳 |
[30:35] | Good surprised or bad surprised? | 是惊喜还是惊吓 |
[30:37] | Good. Yeah. | 惊喜 当然 |
[30:40] | How long has it been? Two years? | 有多久了 两年 |
[30:43] | Nearly three. | 快三年了 |
[30:45] | When we were living together at Stanford | 那时我们住在斯坦福旁的 |
[30:47] | that little place in College Terrace. | 泰洛斯学区的小屋子里 |
[30:53] | It’s where my dad died. | 我爸爸就是那时候去世的 |
[30:56] | It was a tough time. | 那段日子很艰难 |
[30:58] | I was a mess. | 我过得糟透了 |
[31:00] | That’s all I could think about. | 我能想到的只有那个 |
[31:05] | I was the reason we broke up. | 我们是因为我才分手的 |
[31:09] | Hey, as good as things were between us when they were right | 虽然我们在一起的时候一切都很好 |
[31:13] | there’s no guarantee it would have lasted. | 但也不能保证会一直好下去 |
[31:17] | Something else could’ve just as easily come up. | 总有些事会蹦出来毁了一切 |
[31:20] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如 |
[31:25] | Come on, I just took the hit | 拜托 我刚刚才为 |
[31:27] | for a whole relationship crashing. | 我们分手承担了所以责任 |
[31:30] | I had my own rough patch. | 我自己也有一段艰难时期 |
[31:31] | I was pretty focused on making it to the Olympics. | 我一心只想游进奥运会 |
[31:35] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[31:37] | Well, then I had a little car accident. | 然后我发生了个小车祸 |
[31:39] | Tore up my knee pretty badly. | 我的膝盖伤得不轻 |
[31:41] | It heeled maybe 90% back to where it was. | 恢复了差不多百分之九十的样子 |
[31:45] | That last 10% | 最后的百分之十 |
[31:47] | that was gonna be the Olympics. | 使我没能参加奥运会 |
[31:50] | Now it’s gone for good. | 现在这个梦想已经化为泡影了 |
[31:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:59] | Well, we both ran into some bumps in the road. | 这几年我们都撞上了不少问题 |
[32:01] | Me, literally. | 我是的确真撞上了 |
[32:03] | But here we are better than ever. | 但是我们现在都比以前更好了 |
[32:09] | So why are you bothering with Rosewood High? | 那你为什么又回到玫瑰镇高中 |
[32:12] | I mean, I’m sure there’s plenty of D1 colleges | 我是说 肯定有不少一流院校 |
[32:14] | that would love to have you on their staff. | 很希望你为他们工作 |
[32:16] | Yeah, I have a couple applications in | 是啊 我投了几份简历 |
[32:17] | but when this job came up, I figured what the hell? | 但我看到这个工作时 我想管他的 |
[32:20] | Yeah. Me, me too. | 对 我 我也是 |
[32:23] | – May the best woman win. – Yeah. | -愿最棒的女士胜利 -没错 |
[32:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:28] | I think we’re gonna need more wine. | 我看红酒得再来一点 |
[32:30] | I agree. | 没错 |
[34:18] | After years of searching and unresolved questions | 经过多年调查和未解之谜 |
[34:20] | a joint operation between local police | 当地警方和 |
[34:22] | and Colombian government forces | 和哥伦比亚政府军 |
[34:24] | has been able to successfully locate the site | 成功找到了之前的一个 |
[34:26] | of a previously secret rebel camp. | 秘密叛军营地 |
[34:29] | This camp has long been suspected | 这一营地很久前就被怀疑 |
[34:30] | of holding foreign aid workers hostage. | 关押着外国救援工作人员当人质 |
[34:33] | Some for years. | 有些已经关了多年 |
[34:34] | There’s been no comment from the Colombian government | 对于人质是否还活着 |
[34:36] | regarding whether or not the hostages are still alive. | 哥伦比亚政府没有做出任何回应 |
[34:40] | But they promised to release the latest as they have it | 但是他们许诺释放最近解救出的人质 |
[34:42] | and to establish a hotline for loved ones to reach. | 并设立一条热线 让人质亲属致电联系 |
[34:46] | God, it’s incredible. The news. | 天啊 这新闻简直难以置信 |
[34:50] | Yeah. It’s kind of killing me not knowing. | 是啊 不知道结果 让我太难受了 |
[34:54] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[34:58] | In fact.. | 事实上 |
[35:04] | I got you a ticket. | 我帮你买了机票 |
[35:06] | The flight leaves tomorrow morning. | 明天早上的飞机 |
[35:10] | I’ll take you to the airport. | 我送你去机场 |
[35:14] | You.. | 你 |
[35:18] | you didn’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[35:20] | Yeah. I did. | 但我做了 |
[35:25] | I’ve cashed in our tickets to Italy. | 我把我们去意大利的机票退了 |
[35:33] | I… | 我… |
[35:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[35:40] | Well, hopefully.. | 希望 |
[35:43] | once you get there, you will. | 等你到那里 你知道说什么 |
[35:49] | Do you think Noel wrote it? | 你觉得是诺埃尔写的吗 |
[35:53] | I don’t know what to think anymore. | 我不知道该怎么想了 |
[35:55] | Well, whoever A.D. is | 不管AD是谁 |
[35:56] | they’re still one step ahead of us. | 他们还是先我们一步 |
[35:59] | Uh, not necessarily. You got to the doctors first. | 也不是 你先去了医生那边 |
[36:02] | Yeah, and I’ll let you know how helpful that was | 是 我会告诉你们在我查了 |
[36:04] | after I look into every county childcare employee from the 90s. | 90年代到现在所有郡儿童保育员后的收获 |
[36:07] | Well, maybe it’s time we go to the police | 可能我们该去报警 |
[36:09] | and just say it’s Noel. | 直接说就是诺埃尔 |
[36:09] | 我警告你们了 贱人们 你们真的想死吗 | |
[36:10] | And Toby hasn’t left yet | 托比还没走 |
[36:11] | and that Detective Furey seems reasonable– | 富里警探好像通情… |
[36:13] | What happens if we’re wrong? | 如果我们错了呢 |
[36:15] | A.D. fries us. That’s what happens. | AD整死我们 这就是后果 |
[36:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:21] | Stop! | 住手 |
[36:23] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[36:25] | Please, don’t do it! Please don’t! | 求你 不要 不要 |
[36:32] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[36:43] | The deal’s on. | 我跟你交易 |
[36:45] | I get you the money, you give me the keys. | 我给你钱 你给我钥匙 |
[36:48] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[36:51] | And then you forget you ever heard from me. | 然后你忘记我们的对话 |
[36:53] | My name, the location, | 忘记我的名字 地点 |
[36:56] | this number, all of it. | 这个号码 所有一切 |
[36:59] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[37:02] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[37:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:08] | The less you know about this, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[37:26] | Um, I’m just stopping by to tell you that I’m gonna be | 我过来告诉你一声 |
[37:27] | off the grid for a couple of days. | 我要消失几天 |
[37:29] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[37:31] | I’m going to New York. | 我要去纽约 |
[37:32] | I have to do some legwork for the design business | 我必须为我和卢卡斯的设计事业 |
[37:34] | Lucas and I are building. | 做一些准备工作 |
[37:36] | – Do you want me to go with you? – No. Thanks. | -要我跟你一起去吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[37:39] | I mean, it’s no trouble. This room’s getting kind of old– | 不麻烦的 这里也老旧… |
[37:41] | – Caleb, I’ll be fine. – Okay. | -凯勒 我不会有事 -好吧 |
[37:46] | Where you gonna stay? | 你要住哪里 |
[37:49] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[37:51] | Anyways, uh, I gotta go. | 总之 我先走了 |
[37:54] | Well, have a safe trip, I guess. | 那你一路顺风 |
[38:28] | Please do not leave your baggage | 请不要远离你的行李 |
[38:30] | or any other items unattended. | 或任何个人物品 |
[38:32] | All items will be confiscated… | 所有物品如有… |
[38:35] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[38:43] | Go. | 去吧 |
[39:30] | So did you learn anything else about the job? | 这份工作你还知道其它情况吗 |
[39:34] | It’s not bad… | 工作还不错… |