时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hanna is not picking up, and she’s not with Mona. | 汉娜不接电话 她没和梦娜一起 |
[00:05] | Or Caleb, but she did drop by his place | 也没和凯勒一起 但她昨晚的确去过他家 |
[00:07] | last night to tell him that she would be going | 告诉他将有几天 |
[00:09] | off the grid for a couple of days. | 不和外界联系 |
[00:10] | She’s gonna do something to Noel. | 她要对诺埃尔采取行动了 |
[00:11] | 费兹-蒙哥马利婚礼 布置 | |
[00:11] | Maybe we could just skip the headache | 我们可以跳过这些让人头疼的 |
[00:13] | and inevitable parental drama and just elope. | 不可避免的双方父母之间的琐事 直接私奔 |
[00:16] | We could be wine tasting under the Tuscan sun by Friday. | 我们可以在周五的托斯卡纳的阳光下品尝美酒 |
[00:20] | Jordan and I broke up. | 我和乔丹分手了 |
[00:21] | – Are we still friends? – Always. | -我们还是朋友吗 -永远都是 |
[00:23] | – It’s happening again. – Noel Kahn. | -又像以前那样了 -诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[00:25] | He’s the one doing this to us. | 他是一切的幕后主使 |
[00:26] | – Can you come over? – I’ll be right there. | -你能来吗 -我马上过去 |
[00:28] | I’m Agent Lee from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的李探员 |
[00:31] | You were involved with Nicole Gordon? | 你曾跟妮可·戈登有关系 |
[00:32] | Yes, I was. | 以前是有 |
[00:33] | We have reason to believe that she may be alive. | 我们有理由认为她可能还活着 |
[00:35] | – Did Ezra get to Colombia okay? – Yeah. | -以斯拉安全到达哥伦比亚了吗 -是的 |
[00:37] | 以斯拉 妮可不是人质之一 我明天回家 | |
[00:37] | Any news about Nicole? | 有妮可的消息吗 |
[00:41] | Spencer. What happened? | 斯宾塞 发生什么了 |
[00:42] | – Are you okay? – Someone’s in the house. | -你没事吧 -屋里有别人 |
[00:44] | – That’s Noel’s parents’ cabin. – Oh, my God. | -这是诺埃尔父母的小屋 -天啊 |
[00:46] | That’s the same area where Hanna was held captive. | 这和汉娜被关的是一片地方 |
[00:48] | But I thought his parents sold this place years ago. | 我以为他父母早把这房子卖了 |
[00:50] | God only knows what’s inside. | 天知道里面有什么 |
[00:51] | Hopefully, the evidence we need to finally end this thing. | 希望有让这一切结束的证据 |
[00:53] | Noel Kahn was there the whole time? | 诺埃尔·卡恩当时一直在那吗 |
[00:55] | We may not be able to prove that he tortured Hanna | 我们或许无法证明他折磨了汉娜 |
[00:57] | but this proves that he tortured us. | 但这视频是他折磨我们的罪证 |
[00:58] | I knew you’d eventually slip up. | 我知道你终将败露 |
[01:00] | The cellphone was a big screw-up. | 这部电话很坏事 |
[01:02] | Be careful, Hanna, or you’ll end up just like Sara. | 小心 汉娜 不然你的下场会和莎拉一样 |
[01:07] | If we do this, there’s no stepping back from it. | 我们这样做就无法回头了 |
[01:09] | And we risk the police finding out about Archer. | 也可能让警察发现阿彻的事 |
[01:11] | You mean, finding out that Hanna ran him over | 发现汉娜开车辗了他 |
[01:13] | and you buried him like a dog? | 然后你们把他像狗一样埋了 |
[01:15] | To quote my dead husband, “Karma’s a bitch.” | 引用我过世丈夫的话 “苍天饶过谁” |
[01:17] | – It was an accident. – And we knew how it looked. | -那是意外 -我们了解情况 |
[01:20] | We did it to protect Hanna. | 我们是为了保护汉娜 |
[01:21] | Who’s currently our resident girl gone rogue. | 而现在我们的邻家女孩失心疯了 |
[01:23] | I’m trying her one last time. | 我打给她最后一次 |
[01:25] | Let’s just ping her cell and go get her. | 直接定位她的手机去找她 |
[01:26] | I gave her a new phone, okay? You can’t hack it. | 我给了她一部新手机 好吗 你黑不了 |
[01:33] | Why isn’t she picking up? | 她为什么不接 |
[01:34] | Because Noel probably has her locked up | 因为诺埃尔多半把她关起来 |
[01:36] | in another slaughtering hole. | 丢到另一个屠宰坑里面 |
[01:37] | Hey, it’s Hanna. | 我是汉娜 |
[01:38] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[01:39] | Let’s just call the cops, okay. | 直接报警吧 |
[01:41] | Tell them everything you just | 告诉他们一切你刚刚 |
[01:42] | told us about Jenna and Noel. | 告诉我们詹娜和诺埃尔的事 |
[01:43] | And Sara Harvey. | 还有莎拉·哈维 |
[01:44] | None of us believes that was an accident. | 我们没人相信那是意外 |
[01:45] | I’m heading to The Radley. Maybe Jenna will lead us to Noel. | 我要去拉德里 詹娜也许会引我们找到诺埃尔 |
[01:50] | Do we call Furey or 911? | 打给富里还是直接报警 |
[01:52] | Noel is out there somewhere, and he might have Hanna. | 诺埃尔还逍遥法外 他手上可能有汉娜 |
[02:01] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么情况 |
[02:03] | I think my friend’s been abducted. | 我朋友被绑架了 |
[02:06] | Wake up, bitch. | 醒醒 贱人 |
[02:29] | Noel, please! | 诺埃尔 拜托 |
[02:31] | Please open the door! You can’t leave me in here! | 快开门 别把我丢在这儿 |
[02:33] | I’m begging you! Please! | 我求求你 拜托 |
[02:50] | This is your chance to tell me the truth. | 给你机会向我坦白 |
[02:55] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[02:57] | Admit you’re A.D. | 承认你就是AD |
[03:03] | Fine. | 那好 |
[03:07] | We’ll do it my way. | 就按我的方式来 |
[04:00] | I want an update as soon as they get to Kahn’s lakehouse. | 到卡恩的湖景别墅后立刻通知我 |
[04:03] | And I want Mary Drake found and brought in for questioning. | 把玛丽·德雷克带回来问话 |
[04:07] | His stepsister hasn’t left the Radley since yesterday morning. | 他的继妹从昨天早上就一直在拉德里精神病院 |
[04:10] | We verified her story with hotel security. | 我们跟酒店保安确认过了 |
[04:12] | Keep a tail on her. | 盯着她 |
[04:14] | Not sure how much of a threat a blind girl can be. | 瞎眼的女孩应该没什么威胁吧 |
[04:16] | You haven’t met Jenna. | 你是没见过詹娜 |
[04:18] | Look, I was hoping to buy you a beer after your shift | 我本想在你下班后请你喝一杯的 |
[04:20] | but doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen. | 但看来没机会了 |
[04:22] | Well, today doesn’t have to be my last day. | 我不必今天就走 |
[04:24] | – I-I can… – Toby. | -我可以… -托比 |
[04:25] | I know that you and Spencer are old friends | 我知道你和斯宾塞是老朋友了 |
[04:27] | but I promise you | 但我向你保证 |
[04:28] | nothing’s gonna happen to those women on my watch. | 她们不会在我的眼皮底下出事的 |
[04:32] | Excuse me, Detective Furey? | 打扰一下 富里警探 |
[04:35] | If I don’t see you later… | 以防见不到你了… |
[04:38] | thank you for your service. | 先谢谢你的帮助 |
[04:47] | You guys, it was Mona. The cops questioned Jenna. | 各位 是梦娜 警察审问了詹娜 |
[04:50] | Well, did they arrest her? | 她被捕了吗 |
[04:51] | No, she’s still at The Radley. | 没有 她还在拉德里精神病院 |
[04:53] | You say that like it’s a good thing. | 你说得好像这是件好事似的 |
[04:55] | Well, yeah, I mean, she can’t lead us to Noel if she’s locked up. | 如果她被捕了 就无法带我们找到诺埃尔了 |
[04:58] | I’m gonna go meet up with Mona. | 我去见梦娜 |
[04:59] | Call us if you hear anything. | 一有消息立刻通知我们 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry that I lied to you last night. | 很抱歉我昨晚骗了你 |
[05:10] | I should have told you about Noel. I was just scared. | 我应该告诉你诺埃尔的事 我只是太害怕了 |
[05:13] | You don’t have to apologize, Spencer. | 不用道歉 斯宾塞 |
[05:15] | I did my homework on you right after we met. | 我们见面后 我就调查了你 |
[05:18] | I read about Charlotte and the bunker. | 我知道了夏洛蒂和仓库的事 |
[05:20] | And now to find out that Noel was helping her | 现在又知道了诺埃尔当时在帮她 |
[05:22] | keep you down there? | 把你困在下面 |
[05:24] | I got an APB out on Kahn, and I’m bringing him in | 我已经发了卡恩的通缉令 我会抓到他的 |
[05:27] | and we’re gonna find Hanna…today. | 今天我们一定会找到汉娜 |
[05:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:35] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. Did I just do that? | 天啊 抱歉 我刚才亲了你吗 |
[05:37] | – Yeah, well, it’s okay. – Oh, God. I’m sorry. | -是 不过没关系 -天啊 抱歉 |
[05:40] | Just don’t let it happen again. | 下不为例就好 |
[05:42] | At least not here. | 至少别在这儿 |
[05:45] | The police are looking for Hanna Marin. | 警方正在寻找汉娜·玛琳 |
[05:47] | Any information regarding her whereabouts | 任何关于她下落的消息 |
[05:50] | should be directed to the Rosewood Police Department. | 请立即向玫瑰镇警局汇报 |
[05:53] | Hanna Marin, blonde, blue-eyed, and 23 years old has not… | 汉娜·玛琳 金发碧眼 二十三岁 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna go call Hanna’s mom. She’s at a conference in London. | 我给汉娜母亲打个电话 她在伦敦开会 |
[06:00] | I just, I don’t know where she’s staying. | 我不知道她住哪儿 |
[06:01] | Friends and family first contacted the police | 玛琳不接电话 |
[06:03] | after Marin stopped answering her cell phone | 也没回家后 |
[06:05] | and failed to return to her home. | 她的亲友第一时间报了警 |
[06:09] | So what’s the rush, if you don’t mind me asking? | 我能问一句 为什么这么急吗 |
[06:11] | Trying to prove somebody’s your baby daddy? | 给你孩子做父子鉴定吗 |
[06:13] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[06:19] | I can get you the results by tomorrow. | 明天给你结果 |
[06:34] | I am telling you, Noel, the cops are all over me. | 听我说 诺埃尔 警察一直在盯着我 |
[06:38] | They think you have Hanna. Do you? | 他们觉得汉娜在你那儿 是真的吗 |
[06:41] | Just call me, okay? | 联系我 好吗 |
[06:44] | Jenna’s left three messages for Noel since I’ve been here. | 我来以后 詹娜给诺埃尔留了三条语音 |
[06:47] | She doesn’t know where he is. | 她不知道他的下落 |
[06:50] | So did Noel double-cross her.. | 是诺埃尔骗了她 |
[06:52] | or did Hanna get to him first? | 还是汉娜先去找了他 |
[06:54] | Oh, yeah. That’s right… | 对 没错 |
[06:57] | They sent out a final search crew | 他们派出了最后一批搜索小队 |
[06:59] | but I think that’s mainly to appease the people | 不过我觉得他们这么做只是为了 |
[07:02] | that came down here hoping, like me. | 让我们这些抱着希望大老远跑来的人好受一些 |
[07:04] | Ezra, I’m sorry. | 以斯拉 我很遗憾 |
[07:07] | I get why you deleted the call. | 我明白你为什么要删了那通电话 |
[07:10] | No one should have to mourn someone twice. | 我们不应该为一个人悼念两次 |
[07:13] | So I’ll pick you up from the airport. | 我会去机场接你的 |
[07:16] | We can go to that diner that you like | 我们可以去那家你喜欢的餐厅 |
[07:18] | the place with the sugar-cream pie. | 有糖奶油派的那家 |
[07:20] | That’s okay. I can take a cab. | 不用了 我打个车就行 |
[07:24] | But if you don’t have any plans, I would really like it | 不过要是你没什么事的话 我很希望 |
[07:27] | if you’re home when I got there. | 到家的时候能见到你 |
[07:30] | I’ll see you tonight then. | 那就今晚见了 |
[07:32] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[07:38] | Hanna Marin, white female, blonde | 汉娜·玛琳 白人女性 金发 |
[07:41] | mid twenties, is now considered a missing person | 二十五岁左右 现已失踪 |
[07:44] | possibly abducted by one Noel Kahn | 可能被一个叫诺埃尔·卡恩的人绑架 |
[07:47] | white male, also mid twenties. | 白人男性 也是二十五岁左右 |
[07:49] | He should be considered dangerous and possibly armed. | 此人是危险人物 而且可能持有武器 |
[07:57] | I need your help, and I need you to come alone. | 我需要你帮助 你得一个人来 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry to rope you in like this | 很抱歉以这种方式让你帮我 |
[08:06] | but when I saw the news, I didn’t know who else to call. | 可我看到新闻后 我不知道该找谁了 |
[08:08] | Well, next time, call me before you abduct someone | 下次你要绑架逃跑之前 先给我打电话 |
[08:10] | and go on the run. It just makes my life a little easier. | 这样可以给我减轻点难度 |
[08:15] | When do you get the test results? | 什么时候能拿到化验结果 |
[08:17] | Not till tomorrow. | 至少得明天 |
[08:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:30] | Looking for this. | 找这个 |
[08:33] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[08:34] | You seriously haven’t spoken to anyone? | 你真的没跟别人联系过吗 |
[08:36] | Well, I’ve kinda had my hands full. | 我一直都在忙着啊 |
[08:38] | There is footage on here that proves | 有一段视频能够证明 |
[08:40] | that Noel was working with Charlotte. | 诺埃尔跟夏洛蒂共谋 |
[08:42] | – He was part of the dollhouse. – What? | -他当时也在玩偶之家 -什么 |
[08:44] | I was worried he destroyed it, but clearly you knocked him out | 我之前还担心他会把证据毁了 不过很显然 |
[08:46] | before he had the chance to. | 他还没来得及你就把他打晕了 |
[08:47] | Look, Hanna, you don’t need the test results. | 汉娜 我们不需要化验结果了 |
[08:50] | This is more than enough to put Noel behind bars. | 这个足以让诺埃尔被关进监狱了 |
[08:54] | No. | 不行 |
[08:56] | What do you mean no? | 什么意思 |
[08:58] | Busting Noel for the dollhouse | 证明诺埃尔在玩偶之家犯的罪 |
[08:59] | is like busting a mob boss for tax evasion. | 只是相当于证明了一个黑帮老大偷税漏税 |
[09:02] | It’s settling.. | 这就结束了 |
[09:05] | and I’m not ready to settle. | 可我还没准备要结束 |
[09:07] | But, Hanna, you can’t get any worse than the dollhouse. | 可是汉娜 不可能比玩偶之家还糟了 |
[09:09] | I have scars on my back that say different. | 我后背上的伤疤不这么认为 |
[09:13] | I want Noel to be held accountable | 我要让诺埃尔 |
[09:15] | for everything he did. | 为他所做的一切负责 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna prove he’s A.D. | 我要证明他就是AD |
[09:20] | I need to. | 我必须这么做 |
[09:22] | Blonde female, early twenties, | 金发女性 二十几岁 |
[09:24] | blue eyes, 5’7″.. | 蓝色眼睛 一米七三 |
[09:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:28] | Help me. I just need to stay hidden for ten more hours. | 帮帮我 只需要再躲十个小时就行 |
[09:31] | That’s the last thing you’re gonna do. | 你绝不应该这么做 |
[09:35] | – Thanks, Paige. – Stay as long as you’d like. | -谢谢你 佩奇 -你想待多久都行 |
[09:40] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[09:41] | I also have some breakfast stuff | 如果你饿的话 |
[09:43] | in here if you’re hungry. | 我这里还有些早餐 |
[09:45] | I couldn’t be more nauseated. | 我都快要吐了 |
[09:47] | How much longer are we gonna be penned up in here like veal? | 我们还要像小牛一样被关在这多久啊 |
[09:50] | Furey says we can’t leave until they find Noel. | 富里说在抓到诺埃尔之前我们不能离开 |
[09:53] | Well, it’s hard enough going through this | 即使没人盯着我们看 |
[09:54] | without being gawked at. | 经历这些也已经很不容易了 |
[09:59] | You mean, Paige? I invited her. | 你是说佩奇吗 我让她来的 |
[10:02] | Why? She has nothing to do with this. | 为什么 她跟这事没关系啊 |
[10:04] | She’s here to support us. | 她是来支持我们的 |
[10:05] | Don’t forget, she was targeted by “A” when– | 别忘了 她当时也被A… |
[10:07] | Fine, I just think it’s a little pathetic | 好吧 我只是觉得挺可悲的 |
[10:09] | that she’s using us to get close to you. | 她竟然利用我们来接近你 |
[10:11] | Doesn’t she know that you’re dating someone? | 她不知道你在和别人约会吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah, well | 知道 |
[10:16] | things with Sabrina are kind of on pause. | 我和塞布丽娜处于冷静期 |
[10:18] | I can’t talk to her about this. | 我不能和她讲这事 |
[10:21] | Em, it’s all over the news. | 艾米 新闻上全是这事 |
[10:24] | And I know I’ll have to deal with it, okay. | 我知道我得解决这事 好吧 |
[10:26] | But it’s easier with Paige. She’s been through this before. | 但是跟佩奇说要容易些 她经历过这事 |
[10:29] | She understands it and me. | 她理解这事 理解我 |
[10:31] | Guys, looks like something’s happening. | 姐妹们 看起来有事发生了 |
[10:35] | Maybe they found Hanna. | 也许他们找到汉娜了 |
[10:39] | Oh, I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[10:42] | Thank you for the update, Greg. | 谢谢你的新消息 格雷格 |
[10:44] | Let’s go ahead and alert the state troopers too. | 我们也去通知下州警吧 |
[10:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:48] | The officers who went to the Kahn lakehouse | 去到卡恩河边小屋的警察 |
[10:50] | found two sets of footprints. | 发现了两组脚印 |
[10:53] | There was a struggle. | 有挣扎的痕迹 |
[10:55] | It looks bad, I know | 看起来很糟糕 我知道 |
[10:58] | but I wanted to prove to my friends and to all of you | 但我想证明给我朋友和你们所有人看 |
[11:01] | that Noel is the person who’s been tormenting us.. | 诺埃尔就是一直在折磨我们的人 |
[11:05] | …so I went to Holly Brook to find the girl | 所以我去了霍利布鲁克 |
[11:07] | he pushed down the stairs. | 去找被他推下楼梯的女孩 |
[11:09] | If I could get her to talk | 如果我能让她讲出实情 |
[11:11] | we’d have a credible witness. | 我们就有了一个重要目击证人 |
[11:13] | Unfortunately, I couldn’t track her down. | 但不走运 我没能找到她 |
[11:16] | I’m just so sorry that I worried everybody | 突然消失我很抱歉 |
[11:18] | by disappearing like that. | 让所有人都担心了 |
[11:20] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我当时没想清楚 |
[11:26] | You’ve gotten really good at this. | 你已经很精通做这个了 |
[11:27] | Do you think the cops will buy it? | 你觉得警察会信吗 |
[11:29] | Definitely. It’s your friends you need to worry about. | 绝对会信 你该担心的是你的朋友 |
[11:32] | They’re way harder to fool. | 要骗她们太难了 |
[11:34] | God, I hate lying to them. | 老天 我讨厌对她们撒谎 |
[11:36] | You’re doing them a favor by not getting them involved. | 不把她们卷进来 你已经帮了她们大忙了 |
[11:39] | Thank you again, Mona. | 再次谢谢你 梦娜 |
[11:41] | Are you sure you’re able to handle– | 你确定你能解决 |
[11:43] | Don’t worry. I got my end covered. | 别担心 我这边已经已经万无一失了 |
[11:46] | So why don’t you run it through for me one more time? | 你为什么不再跟我讲一遍 |
[11:52] | It looks bad.. | 看起来很糟 |
[11:53] | …I know, I’m just so sorry I worried everybody | 我知道 突然消失我很抱歉 |
[11:57] | by disappearing like that. | 让所有人都担心了 |
[11:59] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我当时没想清楚 |
[12:04] | Well, since we opened up an investigation | 因为我们已经开始调查了 |
[12:06] | I’m gonna have to have you sign a written statement. | 你得在书面声明上签个字 |
[12:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:09] | Hanna, you should have called us. | 汉娜 你该给我们打个电话 |
[12:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry again. | 再次很抱歉 |
[12:17] | Guys, what’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[12:23] | Hey, Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[12:36] | All units, please be advised | 各单位请注意 |
[12:38] | Hanna Marin has been found alive. | 已找到汉娜·玛琳 确认生还 |
[12:51] | Still rocking that jungle red? | 还在用艳红色 |
[12:56] | I’m not fickle. When I find what works for me, I stick with it. | 我没那么善变 找到适合我的就一直用 |
[13:00] | Well, the trick is knowing | 诀窍就是知道 |
[13:01] | when something isn’t working for you anymore. | 什么时候它已经不再适合你了 |
[13:03] | Enough with the makeup tips. | 别讲化妆诀窍了 |
[13:05] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:08] | I’m here to make an offer | 我是来给你个机会的 |
[13:09] | a one-time-only get-out-of-jail-free card. | 仅此一次避开入狱的机会 |
[13:12] | Stop looking for Noel, leave those girls alone | 别再找诺埃尔 别招惹那些姑娘们 |
[13:15] | and get the first Greyhound out of town. | 赶快离开镇子 |
[13:17] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[13:19] | Because, Bonnie, | 因为 邦妮 |
[13:20] | Clyde’s gonna be in police custody real soon | 克莱德很快就要被捕了 |
[13:22] | and my hunch is, he’s gonna sing like a canary. | 我的直觉说 他可会知无不言言无不尽 |
[13:25] | It sounds like I’d be better off sticking around. | 听起来我最好还是留在这里 |
[13:27] | Not if you want us to say you had nothing to do with it. | 如果你希望我们说你跟整件事无关就该走 |
[13:34] | Mom, I’m telling you, it was all a misunderstanding. | 妈妈 我说了 都是误会 |
[13:37] | – Thanks, officer. – No, don’t go on the plane. | -谢谢你 警官 -不 别上飞机 |
[13:39] | Go to your conference. | 去参加发布会 |
[13:41] | Alright. I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[13:45] | Did she calm down? | 她冷静下来了吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, she’s gonna stay there. | 嗯 她会留在那边 |
[13:50] | Thanks for bringing me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[13:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:55] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:57] | – I told you guys what happened. – I know. I know. | -我和你们说了经过 -我知道 |
[14:00] | So then why do you keep asking me if I’m okay? | 那你为什么一直问我好不好 |
[14:03] | I guess I’m waiting for an answer that I believe. | 我想我是一直在等一个我相信的答案吧 |
[14:07] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:10] | Sorry, I don’t buy that. | 抱歉 我不相信这话 |
[14:11] | Seriously. Caleb, you can go, alright. | 真的没事 凯勒 你可以走了 |
[14:14] | There’s a cop right outside my door, and he’s not moving. | 门外就有一个警察 他会一直待在门外 |
[14:16] | Well, neither am I. | 我也会待在这里 |
[14:19] | Seriously. | 我说认真的 |
[14:21] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[14:22] | Hanna, the last time I left you in a room alone | 汉娜 上次我把你一个人留在房间里 |
[14:24] | A.D. took you. | AD就把你抓走了 |
[14:25] | So I hate to break it to you, girl | 虽然我不想扫你的兴 |
[14:27] | but you’re stuck with me. | 但是我会待在这里的 |
[14:28] | Well, I really want to be left alone. | 我真的想一个人待着 |
[14:31] | Why? Do you have somewhere you need to be? | 为什么 你有别的地方要去吗 |
[14:34] | You know, you are a real pain in the ass. | 你真的是很麻烦 |
[14:36] | – So are you. – Excuse me? | -你也是 -你说什么 |
[14:37] | Hanna, you don’t do dishes until they mold. | 汉娜 碗发霉了你才去洗 |
[14:40] | You eat French fries in bed, cold. | 你在床上吃冷掉的薯条 |
[14:42] | You don’t gas up the car until it starts beeping. | 车子开始哔哔响了 你才去加油 |
[14:44] | You won’t admit that we’re meant to spend | 你不愿承认我们这辈子 |
[14:45] | the rest of our lives together. | 注定要在一起 |
[14:46] | You send food back if the waiter breathes on it funny. | 如果服务员在食物上呼气 你就要退菜 |
[14:50] | And you know what, there’s probably milk in that fridge | 我猜冰箱里可能有一盒牛奶 |
[14:52] | that’s older than me. | 比我的岁数还大 |
[14:54] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[14:58] | About the milk? | 牛奶那句吗 |
[15:02] | No. | 不是 |
[15:09] | I never want to spend another day without you.. | 我再也不想和你分开 |
[15:14] | …ever, for the rest of my life. | 余生都想和你在一起 |
[15:19] | Like I said, you’re a real pain in the ass. | 我说了 你真的是很麻烦 |
[15:34] | Thanks again for letting me crash here. | 再次感谢你让我在这睡 |
[15:36] | Seeing Hanna and Caleb together, | 看到汉娜和凯勒一起 |
[15:38] | I thought it’d be a good idea | 我觉得最好 |
[15:39] | to just give them some alone time. | 让他们独处一会 |
[15:42] | I-I can’t shake the feeling | 我很难不去想 |
[15:43] | that Hanna’s not telling us the truth. | 汉娜并没有对我们说实话 |
[15:46] | I mean, do you really think that she would go off the grid | 你真的觉得她玩失踪 |
[15:48] | just so we wouldn’t know? | 我们会不知道吗 |
[15:49] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[15:52] | What? | 什么 |
[15:55] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[15:58] | I just.. | 我刚刚 |
[16:00] | In there. | 在里面验过 |
[16:05] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[16:07] | There’s two lines on the stick. | 验孕棒上出现了两条线 |
[16:11] | I was waiting for one to disappear, but it didn’t. | 我一直在等其中一条消失 但是没有 |
[16:18] | At first, I thought I was just stressed.. | 一开始 我以为只是我情绪紧张 |
[16:22] | …I mean, like before, but it was a false alarm. | 就像之前那次一样 一场虚惊 |
[16:28] | Is it… Archer’s? | 是阿彻的吗 |
[16:31] | Of course. Who else would it be? | 当然 还会是谁的 |
[16:37] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe this is happening. | 天呐 难以相信会发生这种事 |
[16:41] | I thought we were careful. | 我以为我们很小心 |
[16:43] | Look, it’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[16:47] | It’s not how I pictured starting a family. | 我想象中的组建家庭不是这样的 |
[16:49] | You don’t have to make any decisions right now. | 你现在不必做任何决定 |
[16:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:55] | I just.. | 我只是 |
[16:56] | I thought my mom would be here when this happened.. | 我以为我怀孕的时候 我妈妈会在身边 |
[17:00] | …to give me advice. | 给我建议 |
[17:02] | Not that she was very good at it. | 虽然她也不擅长这个 |
[17:04] | At least I wouldn’t be alone. | 但至少我不会这么孤单 |
[17:07] | No. You’re not alone. | 不 你不是一个人 |
[17:10] | I’m here, okay, whatever you decide to do. | 我在这儿 不管你做什么决定 |
[17:31] | Hey, you’re still in the air right now | 虽然你现在还没降落 |
[17:33] | but I just wanted to let you know | 但我想告诉你 |
[17:35] | that when you get home, there’s.. | 你回家的时候 门外 |
[17:38] | …there’s gonna be a cop outside your door | 门外会有一个警察 |
[17:40] | and I, I didn’t want you to freak out. | 我 我不想吓到你 |
[17:43] | I’ll explain everything when you get here. | 等你回来我再向你解释 |
[17:46] | I can’t wait to see you. | 等不及要见你了 |
[17:58] | I just checked in with Dispatch. | 我刚刚跟调遣处确认了 |
[17:59] | Wherever Noel is, he’s not gonna be stupid enough | 不论诺埃尔在哪 他都不会傻到 |
[18:02] | to try anything tonight. | 在今晚有所行动 |
[18:03] | I personally placed an officer | 我自作主张在你家门口 |
[18:04] | on every one of your doorsteps. | 安排了警察 |
[18:06] | – Thank you. – I’m taking the night shift. | -谢谢你 -我值今天的晚班 |
[18:09] | Eating dinner alone in the squad car’s kinda depressing | 独自在车里吃晚餐还挺悲催的 |
[18:11] | so I got extra hoping you might join me. | 我在想你愿不愿意加入我 |
[18:15] | – Dinner? – Yeah. | -晚餐吗 -是的 |
[18:17] | Here? | 在这儿 |
[18:19] | Well, we could both eat in the squad car. | 我们可以一起在车里吃 |
[18:24] | I can’t turn down Sarno’s. What did you get? | 我没法抵御萨尔多餐厅的诱惑 你买什么了 |
[18:27] | Two orders of spaghetti Bolognese. | 两份意大利肉酱面 |
[18:30] | That’s actually my favorite. | 这是我的最爱 |
[18:32] | And I also got you a cherry soda | 还给你买了樱桃苏打 |
[18:34] | with crushed not cubed ice. | 加碎冰而不是整冰的 |
[18:38] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道我的喜好 |
[18:39] | One of your friends might have helped me out. | 你的一个朋友帮了我一点小忙 |
[18:43] | Was it Toby? | 是托比吗 |
[18:44] | I don’t snitch on my informants. | 我不会出卖队友的 |
[19:58] | Hey, hang on, hang on. I’m coming along too. | 等等 等等 我也来 |
[20:01] | – No, please. – You can’t get off now. | -不 拜托了 -你现在不能下去 |
[20:13] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[20:21] | Ali.. | 艾莉 |
[20:24] | …you’re really vulnerable right now. | 你现在很脆弱 |
[20:27] | That’s not why. | 不是这样 |
[20:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:45] | His plane landed hours ago. | 他的飞机几小时前就降落了 |
[20:46] | I’m just asking you to tell me if he got on the– | 我只是要你告诉我他有没有上 |
[20:49] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我不能说 |
[20:50] | Like I said, it’s against our– | 我已经说过了 这有违我们的 |
[20:52] | Don’t you understand? He’s not answering his phone. | 你不明白吗 他没有接电话 |
[20:54] | He could be lying in a ditch somewhere. | 他现在可能躺在一条沟里 |
[20:56] | I understand that, ma’am. | 我理解您 女士 |
[20:57] | but I’m not authorized to give out that information– | 但我无权透露这些信息 |
[20:59] | I’m his fiance! | 我是他未婚妻 |
[21:00] | …to a spouse or a family member. | 向配偶或者家庭成员 |
[21:03] | I can transfer to our manager, Lisa Ridenour | 我可以转接给我们的经理 丽莎·赖德诺尔 |
[21:05] | but she’s very tough, and I’m sure.. | 但她很不好说话 我确定 |
[21:06] | Miracle that friends and family prayed for. | 家人和朋友一直祈祷的奇迹发生了 |
[21:09] | Nicole Gordon, one of the 15 American aid workers | 妮可·戈登 美国的15名救援人员之一 |
[21:12] | that went missing from the southwestern region | 三年前在哥伦比亚西南地区失踪 |
[21:14] | of Colombia three years ago, has been found alive. | 已被发现 状况良好 |
[21:18] | Today, through tears of joy | 今天 带着喜悦的泪水 |
[21:19] | Nicole reunited with loved ones | 妮可与爱她的人团聚了 |
[21:21] | after a rescue mission led by | 由两个政府部门领导的 |
[21:22] | two US agencies was successful. | 救援任务圆满完成 |
[21:30] | …prayed for. | 发生了 |
[21:31] | Nicole Gordon, one of the 15 American aid workers | 妮可·戈登 美国的15名救援人员之一 |
[21:34] | that went missing from the southwestern region | 三年前在哥伦比亚西南地区失踪 |
[21:37] | of Colombia three years ago, has been found alive. | 已被发现 状况良好 |
[21:53] | So you thought that you could leave without saying goodbye? | 所以你以为你可以不说再见就走吗 |
[21:56] | You know I hate goodbyes. | 你知道我不喜欢说再见 |
[21:58] | I do. | 我知道 |
[22:02] | Is Yvonne in the house? | 伊冯在家吗 |
[22:03] | No, she, um | 不在 她 |
[22:04] | she went to go pick up some more boxes | 她去找别的箱子了 |
[22:06] | but I thought you were supposed to be on lockdown. | 我以为你应该在保护期间 |
[22:10] | – I’m with a cop. – Former cop. | -我跟警察待在一起呢 -曾经的警察 |
[22:12] | Well, Furey said he would make an exception. | 富里说他可以破例 |
[22:15] | I bet it’s just for you, though. | 我想那只是为了你吧 |
[22:20] | So this is it? | 所以就这样了 |
[22:22] | For now, yeah | 至少现在是这样 |
[22:23] | this is, uh, this is it. | 就这样 嗯 |
[22:39] | This is the one from your nightstand. | 这是你床头柜的那本 |
[22:41] | I wanted you to have it. | 我想给你 |
[22:47] | I’m really, really happy for you, Toby. | 我真的 真的为你感到高兴 托比 |
[22:51] | You deserve love. | 你值得拥有爱 |
[22:53] | You deserve that kind of great, big, beautiful love.. | 你值得拥有美丽伟大的爱情 |
[22:58] | more than anyone else I know. | 比我认识的任何人都值得 |
[23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | I hope that you find the same. | 我希望你也能拥有 |
[23:10] | Me too. | 我也希望 |
[23:24] | Toby. | 托比 |
[23:26] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[23:30] | Just one last time? | 最后一次 |
[23:33] | Just to say goodbye? | 当做再见 |
[24:16] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙吗 |
[24:17] | I’m here to see Emily Fields. | 我来找艾米莉 |
[24:19] | Yeah. What is this regarding? | 有什么事 |
[24:21] | I need to talk to my friend. | 我要找我朋友 |
[24:23] | You’ll have to call her on the phone. | 你应该打电话给她 |
[24:25] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[24:27] | I was here yesterday. My name’s Paige. | 我昨天来过了 我是佩奇 |
[24:29] | Ask Detective Furey. He’ll tell you. | 你问富里警探 他知道 |
[24:31] | Detective Furey’s unavailable | 富里警探没空 |
[24:33] | and I’m afraid I can’t let you in. | 恐怕我不能让你进去 |
[24:34] | I only will stay for a second. | 我只呆一小会 |
[24:37] | Can I at least buzz the intercom? | 至少让我按下门铃电话 |
[24:38] | No, I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 不行 女士 |
[24:40] | Please, I just have to drop | 拜托了 我只是 |
[24:41] | something off for my girlfriend. | 来给我女朋友送点东西 |
[24:42] | – I’ll be a sec. – Paige. | -只要一会 -佩奇 |
[24:44] | Hi. He’s giving me such a hard time about seeing you. | 他为难我 不让我见你 |
[24:47] | Why are you here so early? Is everything okay? | 你怎么这么早来了 出了什么事吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah, today is just the deadline | 是啊 今天是上交 |
[24:51] | for our job paperwork to be turned in. | 文件的最后一天了 |
[24:53] | – Didn’t want you to miss it. – Thanks. | -我不想让你错过 -谢了 |
[24:58] | Did you sleep well last night? | 你昨晚睡得好吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah, uh.. | 还行 |
[25:03] | Ali’s kind of having a rough time. | 艾莉过得不太好 |
[25:06] | I think you’re all kind of going through a rough time. | 我想你们最近都过得不好 |
[25:09] | Are you allowed to go out and get some breakfast? | 你能出来吃点早饭吗 |
[25:12] | I actually should get back. | 其实我得回去了 |
[25:14] | I, I’d let you in, but it’s not a good time. | 我应该让你进来的 但现在不太合适 |
[25:18] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[25:20] | Paige, come on. | 佩奇 别这样 |
[25:21] | Nothing has changed, has it, Em? | 什么都没变对吗 艾米 |
[25:23] | Look, I can’t talk about it right now | 听着 我现在不能谈论这个 |
[25:24] | but Ali’s going through something | 艾莉在艰难地度过这段时间 |
[25:26] | and she needs me right now. | 她需要我 |
[25:27] | Yeah? What about what you need? | 是吗 那你需要什么 |
[25:29] | No, she’s, she-she’s in trouble. | 不是 她现在有麻烦 |
[25:31] | No, she isn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[25:33] | She saw us getting close again | 她看到我们又亲近起来 |
[25:34] | and now she’s trying to drive a wedge in between us. | 她现在只是在离间我们 |
[25:37] | Ali is the same person that she always used to be. | 艾莉还是以前的那个她 |
[25:39] | She doesn’t want anyone happy unless it’s on her terms. | 除非因为她 不然她不想让任何人高兴 |
[25:43] | Paige, don’t walk away. | 佩奇 别走 |
[25:45] | I have to because you’re still | 我必须走 因为你仍在 |
[25:46] | controlled by her. It’s like you’re her puppet. | 受她控制 就像她的傀儡一样 |
[25:48] | No, that’s not what’s happening. | 不 事情不是这样的 |
[25:49] | If you just gave me a chance to explain– | 给我一个解释的机会 |
[25:50] | You know what, call me when you finally decide | 什么时候你决定和她断绝来往 |
[25:52] | to cut the strings. | 再给我打电话 |
[26:18] | Do you have the results? | 有结果了吗 |
[26:20] | Yeah, they’re not a match. | 是的 配型不对 |
[26:21] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[26:23] | We tested the sample you gave | 我们将你带来的样本与 |
[26:25] | against the DNA you provided, and they don’t match. | 你提供的DNA做了对比 它们不能配对 |
[26:28] | Is there anyway that you made a mistake? | 有没有可能是弄错了 |
[26:30] | No, those two people are not related. | 不 这两个人没有血缘关系 |
[26:32] | Okay, so there’s no way that you dropped ketchup from your hotdog | 可不可能是你热狗上的番茄酱 |
[26:35] | or one of the hairs from your beard fell in there? | 或是你的胡子掉在那了 |
[26:38] | Uh, I don’t have a beard. | 我没有留胡子 |
[26:42] | Look, you have to be wrong. | 你一定是弄错了 |
[26:43] | We didn’t make a mistake. | 我们没有弄错 |
[26:44] | They’re not a match. I’m sorry. | 它们就是不符合 我很遗憾 |
[26:56] | So you just decided to go rogue? | 所以你就决定这么胡来 |
[26:58] | Well, I was sure Noel was our guy | 我之前很确定就是诺埃尔 |
[26:59] | and you guys were just getting cold feet. | 你们又不敢做什么 |
[27:00] | Hanna, if by cold feet you mean | 汉娜 如果你说的不敢 |
[27:02] | we weren’t willing to abduct someone | 是指我们不愿意绑架别人 |
[27:03] | and beat a confession out of them | 强迫他供认 |
[27:05] | then, yes, we got cold feet. | 那是的 我们是没有勇气 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:07] | I thought if I did this on my own | 我以为我自己一个人来做的话 |
[27:09] | I could prove to you guys that Noel was A.D. | 我就可以向你们证明诺埃尔就是AD |
[27:11] | I cannot but notice you keep talking in the past tense. | 我不得不注意到你一直在用过去时 |
[27:13] | – Well, there is a problem. – What problem? | -那么问题来了 -什么问题 |
[27:15] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[27:17] | I got the test results back | 检验结果出来了 |
[27:18] | and Noel isn’t Mary’s second child. | 诺埃尔不是玛丽的第二个孩子 |
[27:20] | – He isn’t? – No. | -他不是吗 -不是 |
[27:22] | So you’re saying he’s not A.D.? | 所以你说他不是AD |
[27:25] | Well, I’m not really saying that either. | 我也并没有这么说 |
[27:26] | What are you saying, Hanna? | 那你是什么意思 汉娜 |
[27:28] | I’m saying I have Noel tied up | 我是说我把诺埃尔绑在一个 |
[27:29] | to a chair in an old motel room | 老旧汽车旅馆房间里的椅子上 |
[27:30] | and we need to deal with that. | 我们的处理好这个 |
[27:33] | So we’re we again? | 所以我们又站在同一边了 |
[27:35] | Guys, forget about the blood test. | 大家先别想血样检查的事了 |
[27:37] | Noel pushed a girl down a flight of stairs | 诺埃尔把一个女孩从楼梯上推了下来 |
[27:38] | and tormented us in the dollhouse. | 还把我们困在玩具屋里折磨我们 |
[27:40] | Emily’s right, just because he’s not Mary’s kid | 艾米丽说得对 就算他不是玛丽的孩子 |
[27:42] | doesn’t mean he’s not A.D. | 也不能说明他不是AD |
[27:43] | How do we know for sure? | 我们怎么能确定呢 |
[27:47] | Well, why don’t we ask Noel? | 我们为何不去问诺埃尔呢 |
[27:49] | Together? | 一起去 |
[27:54] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[27:56] | Okay, and how are we supposed to get past the cops? | 我们要怎么过警察那一关呢 |
[27:58] | We can’t exactly take them with us | 我们也不能带他们一起走 |
[28:00] | and they’re not about to let us go on a field trip. | 他们也不会准许我们进行实地考察 |
[28:01] | Well, they check the perimeter every 15 minutes | 他们每过15分钟就检查一次周围 |
[28:03] | so we just have to wait until it gets dark and then sneak out. | 所以我们只需要等到天黑 再偷偷溜走 |
[28:06] | You don’t think they’re gonna notice | 你觉得他们不会注意到 |
[28:07] | that it’s dead quiet in here? | 这里死一般的寂静吗 |
[28:11] | You guys, we all need to calm down and stop freaking out. | 我们必须冷静下来 不能崩溃 |
[28:14] | My brain hurts. I need food. | 我头痛 想吃东西 |
[28:16] | There’s Ramen noodles in the cupboard. Go nuts. | 橱柜里有拉面 去拿吧 |
[28:18] | How can you even think about food right now? | 事到如今你怎么还想着吃 |
[28:20] | Noel is out there somewhere. | 诺埃尔就在外面某个地方 |
[28:21] | And I personally won’t be able to breathe | 我都要不能呼吸了 |
[28:23] | until he’s found. | 除非找到他 |
[28:28] | You did remember to, like, water and feed him, right? | 你真的记得喂他水和食物 对吗 |
[28:31] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[28:35] | Did you remember to tie him up? | 你真的绑住他了吗 |
[28:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:38] | Oh, this is bad, really bad. | 这可不妙 非常不妙 |
[28:40] | – This is really not very good. – He took the camera. | -这可非常不妙 -他拿走了相机 |
[28:44] | He can make it look like I kidnapped him. | 他能假装成我绑架了他的样子 |
[28:45] | You did kidnap him, Hanna. | 你的确绑架了他 汉娜 |
[28:47] | Well, now he can prove it. | 现在他能证明了 |
[28:53] | “1465 Elm Street. 10:00 P.M., bitches.” | “1465号埃尔默街 晚上十点 贱人们” |
[28:57] | “Let’s swap. | “让我们交换 |
[28:58] | My thumb drive for your camera.” | 我的优盘换你的相机” |
[29:18] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | She’s got two drinks. Who is she meeting? | 她点了两杯 她要见谁 |
[29:47] | Looks like we’re about to find out. | 我们马上就能知道了 |
[29:59] | – Sydney? – Compliments of Jenna Marshall. | -希妮 -赞美詹娜·马歇尔 |
[30:02] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:19] | Still hard to say goodbye? | 还是说不了再见吗 |
[30:22] | It’s just a house. | 只是一幢房子 |
[30:23] | – You don’t mean that. – Yeah, I do. | -你不是认真的 -我是 |
[30:26] | It’s a house you built almost entirely by yourself. | 这几乎是你一个人建造的房子 |
[30:30] | I just wish I knew who bought it. | 我只是想知道是谁买的 |
[30:32] | I guess we’ll find out when they move in. | 我想等他们搬进来的时候就知道了 |
[30:34] | Someone will send you a note, Emily maybe or Spencer. | 艾米丽或斯宾塞会告诉你一声的 |
[30:39] | You’re about ready to head out? | 你准备出发了吗 |
[30:42] | I made some sandwiches for the drive. | 我给你做了些在路上吃的三明治 |
[30:43] | – I’ll grab a cooler. – Okay. | -我去拿个冰箱 -好 |
[30:58] | 斯宾塞 马上出发 我只是想说 | |
[31:15] | – Is the door locked? – I doubt it. | -门锁了吗 -我不确定 |
[31:18] | Who would wanna break in here? | 谁会想闯进这种地方 |
[31:21] | Oh, my God, I hate rats. | 天啊 我讨厌老鼠 |
[31:24] | I hate not knowing what this place is. | 我讨厌不知道这是什么地方的感觉 |
[31:26] | And why Noel wants us here. | 为什么诺埃尔想让我们来这里 |
[31:27] | Hey, you guys, there’s something over here. | 伙计们 这里有东西 |
[31:30] | None of this feels right. | 感觉太不对劲了 |
[31:32] | “Joseph Lloyd King. | “乔瑟夫·劳埃德·金 |
[31:34] | “School for the Blind. | “盲人学校 |
[31:35] | Established in 1873.” | 建于1873年” |
[31:37] | I visited Jenna in a blind school in Philadelphia | 我去过费城詹娜的学校 |
[31:39] | but not this place. | 但不是这里 |
[31:41] | The school operated here until 2009 | 这所学校一直开到2009年 |
[31:43] | and then it was relocated to Bridge County. | 然后搬到了布里奇县 |
[31:45] | So Jenna could have come here | 也就是说詹娜刚瞎的时候 |
[31:46] | when she first lost her eyesight. | 可能在这里读书 |
[31:48] | I didn’t lose my sight. | 不是我自己瞎的 |
[31:51] | You took it from me! | 是你夺走了我的视力 |
[31:55] | How did she get here? | 她怎么会来这里 |
[31:57] | I thought Caleb and Mona | 我以为凯勒和梦娜 |
[31:58] | were tailing her. | 在跟踪她 |
[32:00] | I have the thumb drive. | 我带来了优盘 |
[32:02] | Give us the camera and we walk away. | 把相机给我们 我们就走 |
[32:04] | And we’ll pretend like none of this happened. | 我们会假装这一切都没发生过 |
[32:10] | Leave it on the table. | 放在桌子上 |
[32:16] | …chance to tell me the truth? Wake up, bitch. | 给你机会向我坦白 醒醒 贱人 |
[32:19] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[32:21] | It’s me | 是我 |
[32:22] | trying to get answers from Noel. | 想让诺埃尔告诉我答案 |
[32:24] | The camera’s upstairs. Let’s go. | 相机就在楼上 我们走 |
[32:43] | Fine. We’ll do it my way. | 那好 就按我的方式来 |
[32:47] | This is your chance to tell me the truth. Fine.’ | 给你机会向我坦白 那好 |
[32:50] | We’ll do it my way. | 就按我的方式来 |
[32:51] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[32:52] | Admit you’re A.D. | 承认你就是AD |
[32:54] | Was there a blind baby epidemic I didn’t know about? | 最近是不是流行瞎眼娃娃 |
[32:58] | This is where they learned how to take care of kids. | 他们就是这样学习怎么照顾孩子的 |
[33:00] | I need to. No. | 我要知道 不 |
[33:03] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[33:05] | Admit you’re.. | 承认你就是… |
[33:07] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶紧离开这里吧 |
[33:30] | What is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[33:33] | I’m not really sure. | 我不确定 |
[33:39] | I feel like I just walked into Tim Burton’s garage sale. | 我好像走进了蒂姆·波顿的车库旧货出售 |
[33:43] | Well, I’m not buying anything. | 我可什么都不会买 |
[33:45] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[33:56] | Oh, no. I left my phone upstairs. | 不好 我把手机放在楼上了 |
[33:59] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[34:00] | I don’t wanna go back up there by myself. | 我不想一个人回去 |
[34:04] | – Come on. – Just hurry up, okay? | -走吧 -快点 好吗 |
[34:06] | This place is a creep-fest. | 这里超级诡异恐怖 |
[34:16] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:20] | You really think we’d let you leave? | 你真以为我们会让你们离开吗 |
[34:24] | You know too much. | 你们知道得太多了 |
[34:39] | You can run.. | 你们可以跑 |
[34:43] | …but you can’t hide. | 但躲不了的 |
[34:49] | What is taking them so long? | 她们怎么还不回来 |
[34:50] | Oh, God, I really wanna get out here. | 天啊 我真的很想离开这里 |
[35:29] | They brought us here to kill us. | 他们让我们来是想杀我们 |
[35:31] | Grudge much, Jenna? | 詹娜对我们怀恨在心 |
[35:33] | I’m calling the police. Text Emily. | 我报警 发短信给艾米莉 |
[35:36] | – I don’t have service. – Me neither. | -没有信号 -我也是 |
[35:38] | Yeah, of course not! | 当然不会有信号 |
[35:39] | There’s gotta be another way up there. Come on. | 肯定还有办法上去 来 |
[35:51] | I taught Jenna a lot.. | 我教了詹娜很多 |
[35:54] | …but one thing she taught Charlotte and me.. | 但是她教会了我和夏洛特的一件事 |
[35:59] | …that was how to smell fear. | 就是怎么嗅到恐惧的气息 |
[36:16] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[36:19] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[36:22] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[36:24] | You’ve been the bitch | 你一直是贱人 |
[36:26] | the missing girl, the dead girl. | 失踪的女孩 死去的女孩 |
[36:31] | Tonight, you get to be me. | 今晚 你要当当我 |
[36:41] | Now you see what I see. | 现在你看到我看到的世界了 |
[36:49] | You bitches never understood me. | 你们这些贱人从没理解过我 |
[36:52] | I always get what I want. | 我一直都想要什么就得到什么 |
[37:34] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[37:37] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:41] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, it’s a head. | 天啊 天啊 是他的头 |
[37:44] | – Oh, my God. – It’s a real head. | -天啊 -是真的人头 |
[37:51] | You’re like scared little rats! | 你们就跟害怕的小老鼠一样 |
[37:56] | And you should be. | 你们也该如此 |
[38:11] | We gotta get out of here. Jenna’s got a gun. | 我们得快点离开这里 詹娜有枪 |
[38:33] | – No! – Oh, God! | -不 -天啊 |
[38:38] | They locked us in! They were never gonna let us out of here. | 他们把我们锁起来了 他们不会让我们离开了 |
[38:41] | Where’s Spencer? | 斯宾塞呢 |
[38:56] | Is that you, Spencer? | 是你吗 斯宾塞 |
[39:01] | Hiding in the corner? | 躲在小角落里 |
[39:05] | I smell your blood. | 我闻到你血的味道了 |
[39:11] | This is as much for me as it is for Charlotte. | 这一枪既是为我又是为夏洛蒂 |
[39:33] | – Spencer! – Spencer! | -斯宾塞 -斯宾塞 |
[39:39] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[39:43] | – Spence.. – In here! | -斯宾塞 -在这里 |
[39:47] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[39:49] | – Spencer. – Oh, my God! | -斯宾塞 -天啊 |
[39:51] | Spence, wake up! What did you do? | 斯宾塞 醒醒 你做了什么 |
[39:54] | – What? – Please don’t leave me. | -什么 -请不要离开我 |
[39:58] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[40:01] | I would never hurt you. | 我绝不会伤害你 |
[40:04] | I’m your mother. | 我是你母亲 |
[40:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:54] | Did you shoot Spencer? | 你开枪打死斯宾塞了吗 |
[41:07] | You’re A.D. | 你是AD |