时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:05] | They call it a medically induced coma. | 他们称之为药物诱导昏迷 |
[00:07] | She hasn’t woken up since the surgery. | 她手术完就没醒来 |
[00:09] | If somebody said that you could try anything, | 假设你能做什么都行 |
[00:11] | what would you do? | 你会做什么 |
[00:11] | – Start my own brand. – Deal. | -创立自己的品牌 -就这么定了 |
[00:15] | – Toby, how is Yvonne? – Not good. | -托比 伊冯怎么样 -不太好 |
[00:18] | Nicole’s parents called me, and they want me back up there. | 妮可的爸妈给我打了电话 想让我去帮忙 |
[00:20] | Why, is something wrong? | 出什么事情了 |
[00:21] | I’m doing a fundraiser for my dad | 我在帮我爸搞一个筹集资金活动 |
[00:23] | and I’d love to wear something new. | 我想穿新装出席 |
[00:25] | This is what gave her palpitations. | 这件让她心怦怦跳 |
[00:27] | It’s not mine. I designed this when I was working for Claudia. | 那不是我的 是我为克劳迪娅工作设计的那条裙子 |
[00:32] | “Dearest, it wasn’t supposed to be this way. | 亲爱的 本不应该如此 |
[00:35] | “I did what I did because people like my sister | 我的所作所为是因为人们爱我姐姐 |
[00:37] | and the Hastings deserve to be punished.” | 而海斯汀家的人理应被惩罚 |
[00:40] | The bullet that hit you did not match | 那颗击中你的子弹 |
[00:41] | the gun that Jenna was holding. | 不是詹娜拿的那把 |
[00:42] | I cannot charge her with anything. | 我不能正式起诉她 |
[00:44] | What did you have to do to get this piece? | 你为拿到这块做了什么 |
[00:46] | Jenna reduced her to blackmailing a tenth grader. | 詹娜害她勒索了一个十年级学生 |
[00:48] | – This can’t be just Jenna. – Jenna had help. | -不可能是詹娜 -詹娜还有帮手 |
[00:50] | What about that Sydney what’s-her-face? | 那个路人甲希妮呢 |
[00:52] | – He wants us to play him. – No, Em. | -他想要我们跟他玩玩 -不 艾米 |
[00:53] | He wants to play with us. | 是他想要跟我们玩玩 |
[01:45] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[01:46] | Why don’t you just go in the house? | 你为什么就是不能到那栋房子里去 |
[01:47] | I can’t. My mom and I… | 我不行 我妈和我… |
[01:49] | Look, I know that this is just A.D. | 我知道这只是AD |
[01:51] | pressing on a raw nerve, right? | 在戳我们的痛处 好吗 |
[01:52] | They’re just taking the fact that I’m some | 他们在拿我是狄更斯学者的弃儿 |
[01:54] | sort of Dickensian foundling | 这一事实来折磨我 |
[01:55] | but one of you needs to take this. | 但你们谁来把这东西拿走 |
[01:57] | Or stick your fingers in my ears | 要么就用手指堵住我的耳朵 |
[01:59] | so that I can get some freakin’ sleep | 这样我才能好好睡觉 |
[02:00] | ’cause I’ve tried literally everything. | 因为我算是试过一切办法了 |
[02:01] | Oh, my God, that is so annoying. | 天啊 太吵了 |
[02:03] | Why can’t we just lock it up in Ali’s house? | 不如我们直接把这东西锁在艾莉的房子里 |
[02:05] | I mean, she’s out of town this weekend, right? | 她这周出镇了 对吧 |
[02:06] | That’s a spectacular idea. | 真是很棒的主意 |
[02:07] | Actually, kind of unspectacular. | 其实没那么棒 |
[02:09] | I mean, a crying baby is the last thing | 哭泣的孩子是艾莉回来时 |
[02:10] | Ali needs to hear when she comes back. | 最不想要听到的东西 |
[02:12] | She’s got a lot on her mind. | 她有很多心事 |
[02:13] | Why’d she go away again? | 她怎么又离开了 |
[02:15] | A-Ali has something to deal with. | 艾莉要处理一些事情 |
[02:17] | You know, paperwork. | 文件 |
[02:18] | I guess there’s lot of red tape when you’re trying | 当你想和死亡的身份窃贼离婚时 |
[02:20] | to un-marry a dead identity thief. | 应该要走很多程序 |
[02:21] | Okay, officially, he’s still alive. | 正式记录中 他还活着 |
[02:23] | Well, did she officially change her last name yet? She should. | 那她有没有正式地改姓呢 她应该改了 |
[02:26] | Alison Rollins sounds like a mouthful of muffin. | 艾莉森·罗林斯听上去很拗口 |
[02:28] | Ezra’s still in New York, right? | 以斯拉还在纽约 对吧 |
[02:31] | I-I’m not babysitting this pillow by myself. | 我不要自己照顾这个枕头 |
[02:34] | Okay, well, our place is loud enough already, Caleb snores. | 好吧 这地方已经够吵了 凯勒还在打鼾 |
[02:36] | – No, he doesn’t. – Yes, he does. | -他没打 -他在打 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God, someone please. | 天啊 拜托你们 |
[02:40] | A-are we still allowed to think that maybe | 我们应该还能认为这或许 |
[02:42] | Mary Drake is responsible for this? | 该由玛丽·德雷克负责吧 |
[02:44] | I mean, I know she’s your birth mother, and it’s a sensitive sub– | 我知道她是你的生母 这是个敏感话题 |
[02:46] | I don’t think that this is her. | 我觉得不是她 |
[02:47] | Why would she want to taunt me with this? | 她为什么要这样戏弄我 |
[02:49] | Well, we could ask her | 我们可以问她 |
[02:50] | if she wasn’t hiding out somewhere like a lying liar. | 如果她没像撒谎精一样躲起来 |
[02:54] | Wait. Why did it stop? | 等等 怎么没声了 |
[02:58] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[03:02] | Guys, I have to keep the phone. | 各位 我得拿着这部手机 |
[03:04] | AD | 和我玩 汉娜 |
[03:05] | It’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[03:33] | You didn’t sleep either? | 你也没睡 |
[03:34] | No, I’ve been waiting for that phone | 是的 我一直等着那部手机 |
[03:36] | to start screeching again. | 再次发出尖叫 |
[03:37] | Well, did you hide it? If Caleb finds it… | 你藏起来了吗 如果凯勒找到… |
[03:39] | No, I put it in my purse. He’s not gonna find it. | 没有 我扔进包里了 他不会找到的 |
[03:42] | What, guys aren’t gonna go through a girl’s purse | 怎么 男生不会去翻女生的包 |
[03:45] | because they’re too afraid to accidently touch a tampon. | 因为他们害怕不小心碰到卫生棉 |
[03:47] | Okay, well, how long are we gonna keep this game a secret? | 好吧 我们要保密这游戏多久 |
[03:50] | I mean, A.D. practically dragged Paige into the middle of it.. | AD其实已经把佩奇卷进来了 |
[03:53] | Uh, so, Mona wasn’t kidding when she said | 所以梦娜说她在时尚版看到你了 |
[03:54] | she’ll get you in the “Style” section. | 并不是开玩笑的 |
[03:56] | You’re on page one. | 你在头版 |
[03:58] | Is this the senator’s daughter? | 这不是议员的女儿吗 |
[04:01] | “Katherine Daly stuns fundraising crowd | “凯瑟琳·戴利一袭前卫礼服 |
[04:04] | in a fashion-forward silhouette | 惊艳筹款众人 |
[04:05] | from local designer, Hanna Marin.” | 礼服来自当地设计师 汉娜·马琳” |
[04:07] | Let me see. Hanna, this is great. | 让我看看 汉娜 太棒了 |
[04:09] | I’m gonna check the blogs and see | 我要浏览下博客 |
[04:11] | if anybody picked this up. | 看是否有人报道 |
[04:12] | Free press is everything right now. | 免费媒体是最重要的 |
[04:14] | I got one for your mom | 我给你妈 |
[04:15] | for your dad, for Grandma Marin. | 你爸 还有马琳奶奶都买了一份 |
[04:17] | Oh, save one for tonight. | 给今晚也留一份 |
[04:18] | You’re having drinks with Lucas and the investors. Right? | 你要和卢卡斯还有投资者喝一杯 对吧 |
[04:20] | Why wait to celebrate? | 不如现在庆祝 |
[04:20] | There’s a bottle of bubbly in the fridge. | 冰箱里有瓶香槟 |
[04:22] | Ooh, I’ll get glasses. | 我去拿杯子 |
[04:26] | Babe, I’m so proud of you. | 宝贝 我很为你骄傲 |
[04:28] | Well, you have to be proud of Mona too. | 你也该为梦娜骄傲 |
[04:29] | She really came through on this one. | 她真的交出了满意的答卷 |
[04:31] | Well, when I see her, I will shake her hand | 我见到她就会和她握手 |
[04:33] | but right now, you get a kiss. | 但现在奖你一个吻 |
[04:36] | Hanna, what’s “Runway Rebel?” | 汉娜 “T台叛乱”是什么 |
[04:38] | Oh, it’s this blogger, Zoe Costello. | 是一位博主 叫佐伊·科斯特洛 |
[04:41] | She’s into insider fashion news and gossip. | 她喜欢内幕的时尚新闻八卦 |
[04:43] | She’s making a name for herself. | 她挺有名的 |
[04:45] | Did she mention Hanna? | 她有提汉娜吗 |
[04:46] | Uh, yeah. I think so. | 是的 应该是 |
[04:49] | Well, let’s hear it. | 你说说看 |
[04:51] | Uh, let me find another one. | 让我再找找 |
[04:53] | Well, what’s it say? | 报道了什么 |
[04:55] | “Stolen design on senator’s daughter.” | “参议员女儿穿了被偷的设计” |
[05:09] | Sorry, I’ve been meaning to come by. | 抱歉 我一直想来看看 |
[05:11] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:12] | When you get a chance… | 等你有空再来 |
[05:14] | Yvonne’s out of the coma. | 伊冯已经不再昏迷 |
[05:16] | She’s still gotta ways to go, but… | 她还要一段时间回复恢复但… |
[05:18] | – That’s really good news. – It is. | -那真是好消息 -确实 |
[05:21] | Actually, I was just reading about certain drug therapies | 其实我一直在看特定的药物疗法 |
[05:23] | that have proven successful in cases like hers. | 已经确定对她这种病例有效 |
[05:26] | Uh, antidepressants | 抗抑郁剂 |
[05:27] | uh, stimulants, dopamine agonist. | 兴奋剂 多巴胺激动剂 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I know, the-the specialists have mentioned | 是 我知道 医生提过 |
[05:31] | a few of those things, but, hey, I-I don’t mean to cut this short | 那些东西 但… 我不是想扫兴 |
[05:33] | but I do need to get back to the hospital. | 但我得回医院了 |
[05:35] | Sure. Absolutely. | 好的 没问题 |
[05:35] | But it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:36] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[05:38] | Detective. | 警探 |
[05:40] | Toby, it’s really good to see you up on your feet. | 托比 看到你站起来真是太好了 |
[05:42] | You know, we’re all pulling for her. | 我们都在给她打气 |
[05:44] | Thanks. Um, if you’ll excuse me. | 谢谢 抱歉我先走了 |
[05:52] | Do you go for the fancy stuff? | 你喜欢花式饮料吗 |
[05:54] | No, I prefer full-strength. | 不了 我还是喜欢纯咖啡 |
[05:55] | Thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[05:57] | Excuse me, two coffees, black. | 你好 两杯咖啡 不加糖不加奶 |
[06:02] | So, uh.. | 那个 |
[06:04] | I hadn’t heard back from you. | 我还没收到你的回复 |
[06:06] | Uh, my buddy in Jersey, he’s really good | 我在新泽西的朋友很擅长搜寻 |
[06:08] | at finding people who don’t wanna be found. | 那些隐匿的人 |
[06:09] | – Did you get my message? – I did. | -你收到我的消息了吗 -收到了 |
[06:11] | Um…but | 但是 |
[06:13] | I just think maybe not right now. | 我现在还没办法想这件事情 |
[06:15] | I-I have to focus on people in my life who are…missing. | 我满脑子想的都是我生命里那些消失的人 |
[06:21] | Would that include me? | 也包括我吗 |
[06:25] | What are you doing today? | 你今天打算做什么 |
[06:27] | I was just gonna send out some resumes. | 我原本是要发几份简历的 |
[06:29] | Come with me. | 和我走吧 |
[06:31] | – Where? – Come with me and find out. | -去哪儿 -跟着我去发现就知道了 |
[06:33] | It’s the weekend, I actually have the day off. | 今天是周末 我正好放一天假 |
[06:36] | And a little activity might be good for your shoulder. | 出去活动下有利于放松你的身心 |
[06:38] | And it might help you get your mind off | 或许可以帮你忘掉 |
[06:40] | of everything that’s been twistin’ you up lately. | 最近纠缠你的烦心事 |
[06:43] | That does sound really nice. | 听起来很不错 |
[06:44] | You’d actually be doing me a favor. | 事实上你这样也是帮我的忙 |
[06:46] | And get that frown off your face. | 还有别再皱着眉头了 |
[06:48] | Might make me feel better about not finding | 和我出去能减少我对 |
[06:50] | the person who shot you. | 你的案情的担忧 |
[06:55] | Actually, could we get those two coffees to go, please? | 你好 麻烦两杯咖啡打包带走 |
[06:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[07:02] | Can you confirm that with the front desk? | 你能和前台确认下吗 |
[07:05] | No names were mentioned, but the scoop came | 没有具体提及是谁 |
[07:08] | from an anonymous source. | 只知道是个匿名者提供的线索 |
[07:09] | You can’t spell anonymous without A.D. | AD简直就是匿名者的代名词 |
[07:10] | Well, technically, there’s no ‘D’ in anonymous | 严格来说 匿名者三个字里面没有D |
[07:13] | but, whatever. I get your point. | 不过我知道你的意思 |
[07:15] | Are you sure that it’s legit? | 你确定这是合法的吗 |
[07:16] | The post has been re-blogged | 这个帖子半小时内已经被 |
[07:17] | at least 500 times in the last half hour. | 转发了五百次了 |
[07:20] | I mean, what if Claudia Greco actually reads it. | 万一克劳迪娅真的读了这篇文章呢 |
[07:22] | The story makes it sounds like I stole from her. | 这文章显得像是我偷窃了她的设计 |
[07:23] | Hanna, are you sure that this isn’t | 汉娜 你确定这不是 |
[07:25] | just some blogger trying to drum up hits with gossip? | 某个博主想要用小道消息博取眼球而已吗 |
[07:28] | “Blind items, blind girl.” | “空穴来风的八卦和盲人女孩” |
[07:29] | The post probably came from Jenna. | 这帖子很有可能是詹娜写的 |
[07:31] | First, her and bodyguards | 她和她的跟班们之前就想 |
[07:32] | try to ruin my face at the cobbler shop | 在鞋店里毁我容貌 |
[07:34] | and now they’re trying to ruin my career. | 现在又想着毁我事业 |
[07:35] | So Jenna checked out of the Radley late last night. | 詹娜昨晚晚些时候就离开了拉德里酒店 |
[07:38] | – We have to find her. – We will, Hanna. | -我们必须找到她 -会找到的 |
[07:39] | And I think I know how we do that. | 而且我想我已经知道要如何找到她了 |
[07:41] | Sydney.. What’s her name? | 通过希妮 她的姓氏是什么 |
[07:42] | – Uh, Driscoll, I think. – Whatever. | -应该是德里斯科尔 -无所谓了 |
[07:45] | Sydney helped Jenna get past us | 希妮曾经帮助詹娜 |
[07:47] | and got her to the blind school. | 还把她送进了盲校 |
[07:48] | She can lead us to Jenna. | 她是我们找到詹娜的线索 |
[07:49] | And before Jenna makes me roll the dice | 我们要在詹娜逼着我掷骰子 |
[07:51] | and gamble away my future. | 堵上我的未来之前找到她 |
[07:53] | Wait, what? What dice? | 等等 什么掷骰子 |
[07:55] | Figure of speech. What’s the plan? | 一种说辞罢了 你的计划是什么 |
[07:57] | Well, my guess is they’re in communication. | 我猜他们仍然有联系 |
[07:59] | So we use Sydney to track down Jenna. | 我们可以利用希妮找到詹娜 |
[08:01] | And how do we do that? Just say “Pretty, please | 我们要怎么说 难道直接问她 |
[08:03] | tell us where Jenna went?” | 美女 告诉我们詹娜去哪里好吗 |
[08:04] | Well, if I run you through some Bluesnarf basics | 如果我可以让你通过蓝牙设备连接她手机 |
[08:06] | we can get what we need through Sydney’s cellphone. | 我们就可以得到想要的消息 |
[08:11] | Um, let’s start with the simple stuff. | 我们先从简单的开始做 |
[08:15] | ‘Pen with a listening device.’ | 这是一支有窃听装置的笔 |
[08:17] | ‘Oh, and now this thing is..’ | 另外这个东西是 |
[08:18] | I know it sounds obvious, but love and.. | 我知道这看起来显而易见 |
[08:22] | imagining seeing Ezra again. | 但是对以斯拉的爱和重聚的希望 |
[08:26] | ‘Being able to focus on him | 还有脑海里挥之不去的他 |
[08:27] | ‘really got me tethered to something real..’ | 是我紧抓着的救命稻草 |
[08:29] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[08:30] | ‘Just knowing that out there in the world..’ | 只要知道在世界的某个地方 |
[08:32] | Hey, if you wanna watch that, we can.. | 如果你想看的话 我们可以 |
[08:34] | No. | 不 |
[08:36] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不看了 |
[08:37] | Just another reminder that there’s nothing I can do | 看了只会提醒自己 直到以斯拉回来前 |
[08:40] | until Ezra’s done helping her. | 我什么也做不了 |
[08:42] | Obviously, she still needs him. | 很显然 她还是很需要他 |
[08:46] | Uh, guys, please don’t give me the sad eyes. | 你们别用这么悲伤的眼神看着我 |
[08:51] | You two found your way back to each other. | 你们两个兜兜转转又走回到一起 |
[08:52] | Ezra and I will too. | 以斯拉和我也会的 |
[09:08] | Has she said anything? | 她有说什么吗 |
[09:10] | Sometimes she smiles at me when she sees me | 她有时候睁开眼睛会对我笑 |
[09:13] | but she hasn’t spoken yet. | 但她还没有开口说话过 |
[09:19] | After the accident I had | 当年我还在警察局的时候 |
[09:20] | when I was still in the police academy | 出了车祸之后 |
[09:22] | I remember waking up in a hospital. | 我记得我醒来已经躺在医院里了 |
[09:25] | Not knowing where I was at first.. | 但我既不知道我在当时哪 |
[09:28] | …or if anybody even knew how to find me. | 也不知道有谁能找到我 |
[09:33] | I know she feels like that, but she can’t tell me. | 我知道她现在就是这样 但她开不了口 |
[09:37] | ‘Toby.’ | “托比” |
[09:41] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[09:43] | – Would you mind getting the nurse? – Sure. | -你能去叫护士来吗 -好的 |
[09:48] | I just wanna grab a couple more GPS trackers, we’ll head out. | 我去再拿几个GPS跟踪器就出发 |
[09:51] | Alright, well, hurry because Aria | 好的 不过要抓紧 |
[09:52] | already has a lead on Sydney. | 艾瑞亚已经动身去找希妮了 |
[10:18] | ‘Hanna, have you seen my other gear bag?’ | 汉娜 你看见我另一只工具包了吗 |
[10:19] | ‘The, uh, green backpack.’ | 就是那个绿色的双肩包 |
[10:25] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[10:29] | Who is banging on the door? | 谁在砸门 |
[10:36] | What is it? | 门外是什么 |
[10:39] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[10:57] | you guys have been sitting on this– | 所以你们几个已经被这件事… |
[10:58] | The game showed up a couple of days | 这个游戏是我们逃出盲校之后几天 |
[10:59] | after the blind school. | 才出现的 |
[11:01] | We’ve been hiding it at Spencer’s. | 我们一直把她藏在斯宾塞家 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:04] | We should have told you sooner. | 我们应该早点告诉你的 |
[11:05] | And there’s a phone? | 另外还有这部手机 |
[11:07] | Henna, phones have cameras. | 汉娜 手机是有摄像头的 |
[11:09] | They can watch, they can listen. | 他们可以监听监视 |
[11:11] | I know, okay. | 我知道的 好吗 |
[11:13] | So far, it only tells us whose turn it is. | 目前为止 它只告诉我们谁该玩游戏 |
[11:15] | What? Like “Simon Says?” | 就好像那款游戏”我说你做”那样吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah. Kind of…but meaner. | 是的 但是更残酷 |
[11:21] | You really thought that was me? | 你之前真的以为那是我 |
[11:23] | Well, I got a little aggro when we found out it was a doll. | 发现它是个玩偶后我吓了一跳 |
[11:26] | That’s why its face is all messed up. | 所以她的脸都摔烂了 |
[11:28] | It talks too. | 这个玩偶还会说话 |
[11:30] | – I don’t wanna hear it. – We have to. | -我不想听 -我们必须听 |
[11:32] | If this is part of A.D.’s game | 如果这是AD策划的游戏 |
[11:33] | it probably has something to say. | 或许这个娃娃会透露重要信息 |
[11:37] | ‘For more information, please see the appendix.’ | 了解更多信息 请参见附录 |
[11:40] | “Please see the appendix.” W-what does that mean? | 什么叫”请参见附录” |
[11:43] | There’s no instruction manual or rule book. | 这里又没有说明书或规则手册 |
[11:45] | Well, if it was on the phone, we haven’t been able to find it. | 如果附录在手机里 我们现在还没找到 |
[11:49] | Maybe I should take a look at the game board. | 或许我应该看一下那块游戏板 |
[11:52] | Well, there’s these little pieces that look like the five of us. | 那上面还有五个像我们一样的小人 |
[11:55] | If you’re not on the board I don’t think | 如果你不在板上 |
[11:56] | you’re invited to play. | 我觉得你无法参与游戏 |
[11:57] | I’m not trying to get in on it | 我又不想参与游戏 |
[11:58] | I’m trying to get inside of it. | 我只是想试着查看游戏板内部 |
[12:00] | If I can figure out how it works. | 如果我能弄清楚它是如何操作的 |
[12:01] | Maybe I can find out who made it. | 或许我可以发现是谁做的游戏板 |
[12:02] | Can you just turn it around? | 你能不能把它搬走 |
[12:04] | I don’t wanna look at it anymore. | 我再也不想看到她了 |
[12:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | This is where we’re going? | 是往这边走吗 |
[12:17] | I thought we might engage in some recreation, yes. | 是的 我觉得我们应该娱乐一下 |
[12:21] | How do you feel.. | 你觉得 |
[12:24] | …about ping-pong? | 乒乓球怎么样 |
[12:26] | Oh, that’s the plan. | 原来是玩这个啊 |
[12:28] | We’re gonna volunteer for a few hours | 我们要当几个小时的志愿者 |
[12:30] | work with some kids | 跟孩子们一起玩 |
[12:32] | take my mind off of my troubles. | 忘掉我自己的烦恼 |
[12:34] | Are you always this cynical when someone tries | 别人为你做了好事的时候 |
[12:36] | to do something nice for you? | 你总是这么冷嘲热讽吗 |
[12:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:38] | Let me try this again. | 让我再说一次 |
[12:41] | Ping-pong. | 乒乓球 |
[12:42] | I feel great about ping-pong. | 我觉得乒乓球很好 |
[12:45] | – Much better. – Good. | -这就对了 -那就好 |
[12:47] | But why here? | 可为什么来这 |
[12:48] | Called ahead, had a buddy reserve the room. | 提前打过电话 让熟人帮我留着这个房间 |
[12:51] | Got the place to ourselves. | 不会有别人来打扰我们 |
[12:54] | Did you move senior Zumba for me? | 你为我让伦巴舞班换教室了 |
[12:58] | That is so thoughtful. | 太贴心了 |
[13:02] | Can you pick it up? | 你能抓起来吗 |
[13:06] | What if I can’t? | 如果不能呢 |
[13:07] | This is just a simple test. | 这只是个简单的测试 |
[13:09] | Just to see where you’re at. | 看看你恢复得怎么样了 |
[13:14] | We won’t know until you try. | 只有试了才知道 |
[13:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:28] | Okay now, put it in your left hand | 现在 把球放到左手里 |
[13:30] | give it a good squeeze. | 使劲握住 |
[13:45] | Okay. One more. | 好的 再来一次 |
[13:47] | This one’s for me, though.. | 这是我的 |
[13:50] | …not the doctors. | 不是医生给的 |
[13:57] | I-I’ve been waiting for days. I don’t wanna wait anymore. | 我已经等了很多天 我不想再等了 |
[14:00] | I think we should do it. Today. Right now. | 我觉得应该今天 现在就做 |
[14:06] | What do you say? | 你想说什么 |
[14:15] | I say.. | 我想说 |
[14:21] | …I do. | 我愿意 |
[14:30] | Apparently, one of the daughters of the investors | 很显然 有个投资者的女儿 |
[14:32] | follows “Runway Rebel.” | 关注了”T台叛乱” |
[14:33] | They know that Claudia Greco was on your resume | 这个人知道你的简历上有克劳迪亚·格雷科 |
[14:35] | and it wasn’t hard to make the leap. | 联系起来也不难 |
[14:38] | So now, it’s not just casual drink. It’s the inquisition. | 也就是说已经不是小事了 要调查了 |
[14:40] | Look, I don’t want you getting nervous, okay? | 听我说 我也不想让你紧张 好吧 |
[14:43] | They just need some reassurance. | 他们只是需要再次确认一下 |
[14:45] | I’ll walk them through the numbers and then | 我会再跟他们谈一下价钱 |
[14:46] | you just dazzle them with your designs. | 你只需要用你的设计镇住他们 |
[14:48] | Okay, you know what? Say this doesn’t go well. | 假设这是进行得不顺利 |
[14:50] | What if Claudia Greco actually has the grounds | 如果劳迪亚·格雷科真的有证据 |
[14:52] | to sue me for taking some of her ideas? | 来告我偷了她的设计怎么办 |
[14:54] | – Wait, does she? – No. | -等等 真的吗 -不是 |
[14:55] | I’m just saying, hypothetically. | 我只是说 假设 |
[14:58] | Well, then the investors would probably pull out. | 那这些投资者可能会撤资 |
[15:00] | Look, they wanna invest in clothes, not court fees. | 他们想投资的是服装 不是诉讼费 |
[15:03] | And that’s the worst? | 这是最糟糕的情况吗 |
[15:04] | Hanna, I don’t want you worrying about– | 汉娜 我不想让你担心 |
[15:06] | Lucas, I have to know what the stakes are. | 卢卡斯 我得知道有什么风险 |
[15:07] | My company can absorb the loss, Hanna. | 我的公司可以承担损失 汉娜 |
[15:10] | There’s a thousand ways that I could write this off. | 我有很多种办法可以搞定这件事 |
[15:12] | And besides, I would not have invested in you | 况且 如果我认为不会有好结果的话 |
[15:14] | unless I believed in a positive outcome. | 我也不会为你投资的 |
[15:17] | Hey. Y-you know what might help? | 你知道什么东西会有所帮助吗 |
[15:19] | Visual aids. | 直接影响 |
[15:21] | Sketches. Maybe a few finished pieces. | 手稿 或者是几件完成的作品 |
[15:23] | – Do you mind if I take a look? – No. | -你介意我看一下吗 -别看 |
[15:25] | No. That’s just a half naked dress form. | 别看 那只是个半裸的衣架 |
[15:27] | This piece is not finished yet. | 这件还没完成 |
[15:29] | Come on, just a peek for your silent partner. | 就不能给你的隐名合伙人看一眼吗 |
[15:31] | Lucas, no. Not yet. | 卢卡斯 不行 还没好 |
[15:34] | Just give me the afternoon to put something together. | 给我一个下午 让我整理一下 |
[15:38] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[15:40] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[15:41] | Lobby at the Radley at 7:00, okay? | 七点在拉德利的大厅 好吗 |
[15:43] | On the dot. | 准时到 |
[15:57] | Sydney graduated from Berkeley. | 希妮从伯克利毕业的 |
[15:59] | Double major in economics and French. | 有经济学和法语的双学位 |
[16:01] | She studied abroad her junior year. | 大三在国外留 |
[16:04] | And she lives in a loft on the river in Fishtown. | 住在狒狮城河边的一个阁楼里 |
[16:08] | That’s some pretty spendy real estate. | 那房子很贵的 |
[16:10] | She’s a bank teller? | 她是个银行出纳员吗 |
[16:11] | Well, private client banking. | 是针对私人客户的银行 |
[16:13] | Her department services people with a lot of money. | 她的部门服务的客户都是富豪 |
[16:15] | Like a lot, a lot. | 大富豪 |
[16:17] | She checked into a charity gala | 她两天前去参加了 |
[16:19] | for the Manhattan Children’s Hospital two days ago. | 为曼哈顿儿童医院募捐的活动 |
[16:23] | Didn’t the Congressman’s daughter | 议员的女儿不是穿了汉娜的衣服 |
[16:24] | wear Hanna’s dress to that? | 去参加了那场活动吗 |
[16:25] | Senator’s daughter. | 议员的女儿 |
[16:33] | There, look. In the corner. | 在那 你看 角落里 |
[16:37] | Looks like we just found the “Runway Rebel’s” | 我们似乎找到了”T台叛乱”的 |
[16:39] | anonymous source. | 匿名消息来源 |
[16:40] | Well, if Sydney weaseled her way | 如果希妮能混入 |
[16:42] | into a charity ball in New York | 纽约的慈善舞会 |
[16:43] | what else has she done for Jenna? | 那她还能为詹娜做什么呢 |
[16:44] | The police said it was a different gun | 警察说射伤斯宾塞的 |
[16:46] | that shot Spencer, right? | 是另一把枪 对吧 |
[16:48] | Maybe the confession Jenna gave to the police | 可能詹娜给警方的口供 |
[16:50] | was to protect the other shooter. | 是为了保护另一个抢手 |
[16:52] | Sydney. | 希妮 |
[16:56] | And I bet her aim was a hell of a lot better’ than Jenna’s. | 我打赌她的计划比詹娜的要更厉害 |
[16:59] | We should be careful. | 我们应该小心点 |
[17:01] | No, we’re not gonna confront her | 不 我们不去找她对质 |
[17:02] | just gonna get some answers. | 只是得到答案就行 |
[17:08] | I’ve looked in the appendix | 我已经看过这个阁楼里 |
[17:09] | of every book in this loft, nothing. | 所有书的附录了 什么都没有 |
[17:12] | Well, what did you expect to find? | 那你想要发现什么 |
[17:13] | Something, a note, a clue, a pipe bomb. | 纸条 线索 土制炸弹什么的 |
[17:16] | How’s it going on your end? | 你那边怎么样 |
[17:17] | So you guys never used an on or off switch? | 你们从来没用过开关吗 |
[17:19] | Never had to plug this thing in? | 不用插电吗 |
[17:21] | If it was that simple, we would’ve cut the cord. | 如果那么简单 我们就直接把电源线剪断了 |
[17:23] | This game just does things. | 这东西会自己动起来 |
[17:26] | Do you think there’s batteries inside? | 你觉得它里面有电池吗 |
[17:28] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[17:29] | I mean, there’s like 12 different types of batteries | 有十二种不同种类的电池 |
[17:31] | that could power something like this. | 可以给这玩意供电 |
[17:33] | I could trace where they were bought | 我可以去追踪在哪买的电池 |
[17:34] | maybe get an ID on A.D. that way. | 或许可以知道AD的身份 |
[17:36] | But I-I can’t even figure out how to get inside this thing. | 可我不知道如何打开这玩意 |
[17:39] | I even tried sticking little tweezers | 我甚至都试过把镊子插到 |
[17:40] | in that slot in the side, but it won’t open. | 里面的槽里 可还是打不开 |
[17:43] | – Did you say tweezers? – Yeah. | -你刚才说镊子吗 -是的 |
[17:46] | Okay, do you remember that game | 你还记不记得那个游戏 |
[17:47] | where the guy had the big, red light-up nose? | 那家伙有个大大的红色发光的鼻子 |
[17:50] | “Operation?” | “手术” |
[17:55] | I figured out which appendix we’re talking about. | 我知道是哪个附录[阑尾]了 |
[17:59] | A.D. wants me to cut this thing open. | AD想让我把这东西切开 |
[18:37] | 5个未接来电 艾瑞亚 | |
[18:37] | Ten all, your service. | 十平 你发球 |
[18:40] | Alright, you’re good. Are you holding back? | 你很厉害 是不是让着我 |
[18:42] | – Maybe a little. – Don’t. | -可能有一点 -不用 |
[18:44] | You sure? | 确定 |
[18:50] | Eleven-ten. One more and I win. | 十一比十 我还有一球就赢了 |
[18:53] | Where did you learn how to play? | 你在哪学的打乒乓球 |
[18:54] | Horseback riding camp. | 骑马夏令营 |
[18:56] | We couldn’t run the jumping course when it rained so.. | 下雨天的时候没法上跑跳课 所以 |
[18:59] | I was ping-pong champ for five consecutive summers. | 我连续五年都是乒乓球比赛的冠军 |
[19:02] | At an all girls camp. | 选手都是女生 |
[19:03] | Yeah, same one my mom went to. | 是的 也是我妈妈参加过的 |
[19:06] | My adopted mom. | 我的养母 |
[19:09] | Well, you know, I actually learned | 我其实就是在这张球桌上 |
[19:10] | how to play on this table. Right here. | 学会怎么玩的 就在这里 |
[19:12] | Oh, home court advantage. | 近水楼台啊 |
[19:13] | Well, the neighborhood was a little rougher then. | 那时候这儿的环境可不大好 |
[19:16] | We ponged hard. | 我们玩得挺狠 |
[19:17] | – You scared? – Got a few tricks up my sleeve. | -怕了吗 -我可是也有两下子的 |
[19:22] | Game point. | 赛点 |
[19:28] | Ho-ho, that’s game. | 游戏结束 |
[19:32] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[19:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:40] | Seriously, I needed this. | 真的 我正需要这个 |
[19:41] | I needed to win.. | 我需要赢一把 |
[19:42] | …on an existential level. | 在不同层面上 |
[19:44] | Oh, come on. I’m the real winner here. | 得了吧 我才是真正的赢家 |
[19:47] | Ping-pong.. | 乒乓 |
[19:49] | …pretty woman. | 美人 |
[19:51] | Beats the hell out of spending the weekend at my desk. | 比我在办公桌前度过的周末好太多了 |
[19:54] | I keep poring over the forensic files from blind school. | 我一直在看盲校的鉴证文件 |
[19:57] | I still just can’t figure out how we could miss | 我还是不明白我们为什么会遗漏 |
[19:59] | the second firearm. | 第二把枪 |
[20:01] | The brass is all bent out of shape | 整个警局都忙成了一团 |
[20:03] | because the Rollins’ case is still open. | 罗林斯的案子还没破 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:10] | No, you needed a win, I needed a break. | 不 你需要赢 我需要休息 |
[20:13] | End of work discussion. | 不谈工作了 |
[20:15] | What do you think? Best four out of seven? | 你怎么看 七局四胜 |
[20:17] | Give you a chance to make a comeback. | 给你个机会翻盘 |
[20:19] | – What? – Your shoulder. | -怎么了 -你的肩膀 |
[20:22] | I gonna see if I can find a first-aid kit. | 我去看看有没有急救包 |
[20:50] | 艾瑞亚 三个未接电话 艾米丽 一个未接电话 | |
[20:58] | Spencer’s not picking up for me, either. | 斯宾塞也不接电话 |
[21:00] | There’s a good chance Sydney’s using her office Wi-Fi. | 希妮很有可能用的是办公室的无线 |
[21:04] | If the connection’s open I can hack her phone. | 如果连接上的话我能黑入她的手机 |
[21:06] | You’ll need this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[21:08] | And I just carry this in my purse, whatever this is? | 这什么东西 我得塞进包里吗 |
[21:11] | A femtocell with some mods that Caleb added. | 这是一个微蜂窝基站 凯勒加了些模块 |
[21:13] | You will need to stay close and keep her talking long enough | 你得离她紧点 引她多说话 |
[21:15] | so I can dig around. | 我才能多搜集点信息 |
[21:17] | And I will throughput all of her data to this device. | 我会把她的信息全部加载到这个装置上 |
[21:20] | Calendars, contacts, voicemails, emails, texts– | 日历 联系人 留言 邮件 信息 |
[21:23] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道怎么做的 |
[21:24] | Caleb taught me, this morning. | 凯勒今天早上教我的 |
[21:26] | You, using jargon | 你竟然在说行话 |
[21:28] | the same girl who accidently had her phone | 你初三的时候把你的手机 |
[21:29] | on airplane mode for half of the ninth grade. | 调成飞行模式大半年 |
[21:31] | I catch on fast. | 我学的很快 |
[21:33] | We need to find Jenna. | 我们得找到詹娜 |
[21:34] | Yeah, and find out whether or not | 是的 查出她有没有 |
[21:35] | she’s buying Sydney’s bullets. | 买希妮的子弹 |
[21:41] | Here goes nothing. | 她出来了 |
[21:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:52] | – It’s short. – I know. | -太短了 -我不知道 |
[21:54] | No, like really short, like | 不 真的太短了 |
[21:56] | “Everyone’s gonna see her spicy tuna-roll” Short– | 大家都能看到你的小内内似的 |
[21:58] | Okay, that’s not even the worst part. | 那不是最糟糕的部分 |
[21:59] | The investors are from Japan. | 投资商是日本的 |
[22:01] | They’re gonna be completely offended. | 他们会感觉受到了冒犯 |
[22:03] | I mean, t-this is the game. | 这就是这个游戏的意义 |
[22:04] | I blow that meeting, and then A.D. Makes the story go away. | 我搞砸会面 AD就能把这件事宣扬出去 |
[22:08] | Meanwhile, the dress pisses off the investors | 裙子也会惹恼投资商 |
[22:11] | you lose the business, and Lucas loses a lot of money. | 你搞砸会面 卢卡斯损失一大笔钱 |
[22:14] | Yeah, and it’ll all be my fault. | 没错 而这些都会是我的错 |
[22:21] | Yesterday, I was so excited for this meeting. | 昨天 我还为这场会面激动不已 |
[22:26] | I was gonna breeze in there and be the boss. | 我会大放光彩 为自己说话 |
[22:29] | I was gonna be impressive and creative and confident. | 我会艳惊四座 创意十足 非常自信 |
[22:35] | People don’t always see me that way. | 我一般不是这样的 |
[22:46] | What happens if you just say screw it | 如果你说管他呢 |
[22:48] | and you refuse to play? | 拒绝玩游戏呢 |
[22:50] | You flip the board over and you storm out? | 你把板子一摔 冲出门去呢 |
[22:58] | A.D. Knows about Rollins, and you could go to jail. | AD知道罗林斯的事 你会坐牢的 |
[23:03] | Can you just stop this thing.. | 你能不能赶在今晚前 |
[23:06] | …before tonight? | 阻止这件事 |
[23:10] | I can try. | 我能试试 |
[23:24] | Sydney? | 希妮 |
[23:26] | What’s it been, like, five years? | 多久没见了 五年 |
[23:29] | Are we really gonna do this whole | 我们真的要来这一套 |
[23:30] | “What a coincidence” Thing? | “真是个巧合啊”吗 |
[23:31] | Who sent you, Caleb or Mona? | 谁派你来的 凯勒还是梦娜 |
[23:33] | Doesn’t matter. I’m here about Jenna. | 这不重要 我是为詹娜而来的 |
[23:35] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[23:43] | Honestly, I’m glad it’s you that’s poking around. | 老实说 我很高兴来的是你 |
[23:46] | After everything that went down | 发生这么多事 |
[23:47] | I thought I’d be hearing from the cops. | 我还以为来找我的会是警察呢 |
[23:49] | Because someone got shot? | 因为有人中枪了 |
[23:51] | I was nowhere near there. I was at the Radley Hotel. | 我当时根本不在那里 我在拉德里酒店 |
[23:53] | All I did was deliver a couple of drinks | 我只是给凯勒和梦娜 |
[23:55] | to Caleb and Mona with a message. | 递了几杯酒和信息 |
[23:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:59] | Jenny sold it as a practical joke. | 詹妮和我说这是个玩笑 |
[24:01] | I was up in Rosewood | 我醒来后就在罗斯伍德 |
[24:02] | having brunch with my parents anyway | 和我父母一起吃早午餐 |
[24:04] | and it seemed harmless enough. | 而且当时看起来的确只是个无害的玩笑 |
[24:06] | Yeah, until Noel Kahn ended up dead | 是的 直到诺埃尔·卡恩死了 |
[24:07] | and Spencer ended up in the hospital. | 斯宾塞进了医院 |
[24:10] | And here we are. | 我们坐在这里 |
[24:15] | After high school, Jenna and I drifted apart | 高中之后 我和詹娜便分道扬镳 |
[24:17] | and I wish I would have left it that way. | 我也希望不再和她扯上关系 |
[24:19] | Trust me, that’s the last favor I’ll ever do for her. | 相信我 这是我帮她做的最后一件事 |
[24:23] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[24:26] | Sure. | 可以 |
[24:30] | I know there’s a lot of bad blood | 我知道你和你朋友 |
[24:31] | between you and your friends and Jenna. | 和詹娜之间有很多过节 |
[24:35] | I answered a phone call from an old friend | 我接到了一个老朋友的电话 |
[24:36] | and got sucked into a lot of high school drama. | 就陷入了高中时期的抓马中 |
[24:40] | What’s your excuse? | 你呢 |
[24:50] | Um, well, I have a conference that goes all afternoon, so.. | 我下午还有个会… |
[25:05] | Sydney’s got an appointment | 希妮今天下午 |
[25:06] | in her calendar for later today. | 有个预约 |
[25:08] | “Vogel Vision Institute.” | 沃格尔视觉研究所 |
[25:11] | Then she lied to me. | 那她骗了我 |
[25:12] | I mean, is she taking Jenna to the eye doctor? | 她是带詹娜去看眼科医生吗 |
[25:15] | Another favor? | 又是一个小忙 |
[25:17] | I say we get there first and find out. | 我们先去那儿一步查清楚吧 |
[25:33] | – Is it working? – Yeah. | -能用吗 -嗯 |
[25:39] | I’m just dropping off the deposit | 我是来支付 |
[25:40] | for a surgical procedure. | 手术定金的 |
[25:42] | – Patient name? – Marshal. Jenna Marshal. | -病人名字 -马歇尔 詹娜·马歇尔 |
[25:45] | While you’re here, would you like | 既然你来了 要不要预约 |
[25:45] | to schedule your procedure? | 手术时间 |
[25:47] | I’m not Jenna. Like I said | 我不是詹娜 我说了 |
[25:48] | – I’m just here to drop off.. – Jenna’s not in there. | -我只是来支付… -詹娜不在里面 |
[25:51] | I’ll run this back to billing and get you a receipt. | 我完成支付后给你开收据 |
[25:53] | No need. Have a nice day. | 不用了 日安 |
[25:55] | Someone’s buying Jenna a new pair of eyes? | 有人要给詹娜买一双新的眼睛 |
[25:57] | Whom should I say made the deposit? | 我要说是谁支付的定金 |
[25:58] | Just write down the initials, A.D. | 就写个首字母 AD |
[26:01] | – A.D.? – For anonymous donor. | -AD -意思是匿名捐赠者 |
[26:03] | Should be easy enough to remember, right? | 应该很好记吧 |
[26:05] | A.D. Is paying Jenna off. | AD在收买詹娜 |
[26:07] | She got us all at the blind school | 她把我们抓到盲校 |
[26:09] | and now in return she gets her eyesight back…again. | 作为回报 她会再次得到她的眼睛 |
[26:13] | Is Sydney A.D. or is she just another pawn? | 希妮是AD 还是说她只是另一个爪牙 |
[26:17] | Do you think that Jenna orchestrated the whole thing | 你觉得一切都是詹娜策划的 |
[26:19] | so that A.D. Could take a shot at Spencer? | 好让AD朝斯宾塞开枪吗 |
[26:23] | Wait, Sydney’s phone is in range. | 等等 希妮的手机在接收范围内 |
[26:26] | – I’m picking up a text. – What’s it say? Who’s it from? | -我收到了一则信息 -说什么 谁发的 |
[26:30] | “Did you do it?” It’s from a blocked number. | 未知号码发来的”你做好了吗” |
[26:33] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[26:39] | “It’s done.” | “做好了” |
[26:45] | Your hands are a lot bigger than when you were a kid. | 你的手比你小时候大多了 |
[26:48] | They’re lot less purple too. | 也没有那么紫了 |
[26:52] | I can see why she wants to leave it up. | 我明白她为什么想走了 |
[26:56] | It’s been there for years. | 已经挂了好几年了 |
[26:58] | They left it that way after Gloriana passed. | 格罗瑞安娜过世后就一直挂在那里 |
[27:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:04] | Was she special to you? | 她对你来说很特别吗 |
[27:06] | Well, she ran this place for decades. | 她经营这个地方几十年 |
[27:09] | She was special. | 她很特别 |
[27:12] | To everyone who walked through that door. | 对每个进入这扇门的人来说 |
[27:14] | Including a shy kid with glasses. | 包括一个戴着眼镜的害羞孩子 |
[27:18] | I can’t really picture you as shy. | 我想象不出你害羞的样子 |
[27:20] | And chubby. Just a little bit. | 还胖 有一点吧 |
[27:22] | Wha.. | 什… |
[27:25] | She always had a smile and a hug for me | 她经常放学后会对我微笑 |
[27:27] | after our day at school. | 给我拥抱 |
[27:30] | Not a lot of hugs at home. | 在家里可没有多少拥抱 |
[27:33] | My mother had some problems. | 我妈妈有点问题 |
[27:37] | Prescription pills. | 处方药 |
[27:40] | They can be really hard. | 那种很难戒 |
[27:43] | Is your mother.. | 你妈妈… |
[27:47] | – Oh, she’s clean now. – Great. | -她现在都戒干净了 -太好了 |
[27:50] | We talk once a month on the phone. | 我们每周通一次电话 |
[27:52] | It works for the both of us. | 我们俩都觉得还可以 |
[27:55] | Here you go. All done. | 好了 都弄好了 |
[27:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | Let’s get you home. Put some ice on that shoulder. | 送你回家吧 在肩膀上放点冰块 |
[28:10] | Oh, man, do we have to go back right now? | 我们非得现在就回去吗 |
[28:14] | We can stay as long as you want. | 你想留多久都行 |
[28:21] | So beautiful. | 太美了 |
[28:28] | I’ve been so caught up in my own soap opera lately | 我最近一直在忙自己的破事 |
[28:31] | I forgot that I’m not the first person | 我忘了不是只有我一个人 |
[28:33] | to have a complicated story | 有一个生母 |
[28:34] | about a birth mother | 还有一个养母 |
[28:35] | and a surrogate mother. | 有如此复杂的人生 |
[28:39] | You don’t have to drive yourself crazy | 你不用为了在她俩中做选择 |
[28:41] | choosing between the two. | 而逼疯自己 |
[28:44] | All you have to do is.. | 你只要… |
[28:46] | …love the people that want the best for you. | 爱那些对你好的人 |
[29:24] | Hey, Sydney, got a minute? | 希妮 有时间吗 |
[29:26] | – Did you follow me? – I had to, you lied to me. | -你跟踪我 -没办法 你骗我 |
[29:29] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来这样做 |
[29:30] | We’re gonna take a nice little drive | 我们去兜个风 |
[29:32] | to go visit your friend Jenna. | 看看你的朋友詹娜 |
[29:33] | And on the way there, you’re gonna tell us | 在路上 你告诉我们 |
[29:35] | about how the two of you know someone with the initials A.D. | 你们俩怎么知道AD这个首字母缩写的 |
[29:38] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你们走的 |
[29:40] | Well, if you walk away, we’ll just keep showing up. | 如果你要走 我们会继续出现 |
[29:42] | Yoga at Ludlow Street, drinks with your friends at 9 PM. | 在拉德洛街做瑜伽 晚上九点和朋友喝酒 |
[29:45] | You wouldn’t want that now, would you? | 你可不希望那样吧 |
[29:48] | This is insane. How do you even know my schedule? | 太疯狂了 你们怎么知道我的日程 |
[29:49] | I’m done talking now. So let’s go. Move it. | 我不想说了 我们走 快点 |
[29:54] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[29:55] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[29:56] | Tell us what you know about A.D. | 告诉我们你对AD都知道些什么 |
[29:58] | and we’ll get out of your hair. | 我们就不会再来烦你了 |
[29:59] | Tell your Chihuahua to keep her paws | 叫你的吉娃娃管住自己的爪子 |
[30:01] | to herself and maybe I’ll talk. | 也许我会开口 |
[30:02] | Do I have to twist your arm again? | 我得再扭住你的胳膊吗 |
[30:03] | Answer the freakin’ question! | 乖乖回答问题 |
[30:06] | I don’t know anyone with those initials, okay? | 我不知道有谁是这个首字母的 |
[30:08] | I represent an account holder who prefers to remain anonymous. | 我只是代表一位想匿名的账户 |
[30:11] | I’m just doing my job for a client of the bank. | 我只是为一名银行客户代劳 |
[30:14] | Yeah, well, where did Jenna run off to? | 詹娜跑哪里去了 |
[30:15] | Is she meeting up with that mysterious | 她是在和那位神秘的 |
[30:17] | but generous client? | 大方客户见面吗 |
[30:19] | If you can’t find Jenna, it’s ’cause | 如果你们找不到詹娜 那是因为 |
[30:20] | she doesn’t want to be found. | 她不想被找到 |
[30:23] | She hasn’t even been answering my calls or texts. | 她也没回我的电话或短信 |
[30:25] | You sure you don’t know where she is? | 你确定你不知道她在哪里吗 |
[30:27] | I already told you I wanna cut ties. | 我已经告诉过你我想断绝和她的联系 |
[30:29] | And if you’re smart, you guys will stay away from her too. | 如果你们有脑子 也不会和她扯上关系的 |
[30:32] | Whatever she’s up to, her games have gotten | 不管她想干什么 我觉得她的游戏 |
[30:34] | a little dangerous for my taste. | 都太过于危险了 |
[30:41] | See, that wasn’t so hard, was it? | 你看 也没有这么难吧 |
[30:43] | Oh, here, don’t forget your yoga pants. | 来 别忘了你的瑜伽裤 |
[30:46] | Namaste, bitch. | 合十 贱人 |
[30:52] | – Did you do it? – Yup, GPS tracker’s in her bag. | -放好了 -嗯 在她包里放了定位追踪 |
[30:54] | She might not have told us where Jenna is | 她可能没告诉我们詹娜在哪里 |
[30:56] | but now she can show us. | 但她可以带我们去 |
[30:58] | I’ll call Hanna. | 我打给汉娜 |
[31:03] | Hey, did you find Jenna yet? | 你找到詹娜了吗 |
[31:05] | Part of the way there. How are you? | 快了 你怎么样 |
[31:07] | Well, A.D. Upped the ante. | AD加大了赌注 |
[31:09] | I’m gonna walk into that room | 我要走进那个房间 |
[31:10] | and flush my entire future down the toilet. | 把我的未来冲下厕所了 |
[31:12] | But, hey, at least I get a prize for playing. | 但是 至少我还有玩的筹码 |
[31:15] | – Hanna– – I’ve gotta go. | -汉娜 -我要挂了 |
[31:16] | I’ll text you when A.D. Delivers my puzzle piece. | AD给我发拼图碎片就给你信息 |
[31:36] | – Caleb! – Hey. | -凯勒 -你好 |
[31:38] | I’m so sorry. I thought I would be in and out by now. | 很抱歉 我本来以为现在这时候我已经走了 |
[31:41] | Wait, Hanna told you? | 等等 汉娜告诉你了 |
[31:42] | Yeah, but she didn’t really have a choice. | 是的 但她也是迫于无奈 |
[31:44] | I mean, A.D. Brought the fight to our front door. | 是AD都上门挑衅了 |
[31:46] | Literally. | 不夸张 |
[31:48] | Wait, do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[31:49] | It’s like a hum and then a bunch of clicks. | 像是一声轻响 然后一连串滴答声 |
[31:51] | Yeah, trust me that thing makes all kinds of noise. | 相信我 那玩意会发出各种声音 |
[31:54] | I know, I just, I can’t even tell | 我是说 我都分辨不出 |
[31:55] | if it’s mechanical or electrical. | 这是机械的还是电子的 |
[31:57] | I can’t break through a firewall and hack into it. | 我们发突破防火墙黑进去 |
[31:59] | I can’t even pop the top off of this thing. | 我连这东西的盖子都打不开 |
[32:03] | Wait, I’m gonna try something. | 等等 我试试 |
[32:06] | Maybe the screws are underneath the buildings. | 也许螺丝在这些大楼下 |
[32:13] | You know, if this is weird, I-I can | 如果这很奇怪 我能 |
[32:14] | take this with me or I can come back– | 带走这东西 或者等会再… |
[32:16] | No! It’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[32:18] | I mean, I, I want this to be fine. | 我是说 我希望能没事 |
[32:21] | So do I. And I think it can be. | 我也是 我相信会的 |
[32:25] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[32:28] | Or have a drink? | 或者喝一杯 |
[32:31] | Yeah. Um, I’ll take a beer if you got. | 好 有啤酒的话给我一瓶 |
[32:33] | That sounds really good. I’m gonna have one with you. | 听起来不错 我和你喝一杯 |
[32:38] | That was actually really easy. | 其实还挺简单的 |
[32:40] | Yeah. It was, wasn’t it? | 是啊 |
[32:47] | So, there’s.. | 有个 |
[32:49] | …this guy.. | 家伙 |
[32:51] | …I kinda just spent the whole day with him. | 我和他待了一整天 |
[32:55] | – Is it that cop? Furey? – Yeah. | -是那个警察 富里吗 -是的 |
[32:58] | Yeah, I thought I picked up on some vibes. | 是的 我觉得他对我有意思 |
[33:01] | – Can I ask– – No, I have no idea. | -我能问问 -不 我不知道 |
[33:04] | I mean, it’s, the timing just sucks. | 我是说 时机不对 |
[33:07] | Rollins’ case is still open, he’s a detective. | 罗林斯的案子还没破 他是个警探 |
[33:09] | Believe me, anything you’re gonna ask | 相信我 你想问的问题 |
[33:10] | I’ve already thought of it a million times. | 我都已经想过无数遍了 |
[33:12] | I was just gonna ask if he’s good to you. | 我只是想问他对你好不好 |
[33:14] | ‘Cause you deserve that. | 因为应该有个对你好的人 |
[33:18] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:20] | Oh, yeah. No, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[33:21] | How long are you gonna be working here? | 你要在这里干多久 |
[33:23] | ‘Cause I was just gonna order some food | 我为我准备点些吃的 |
[33:24] | and maybe we call and ask Hanna | 也许我们能打给汉娜问问 |
[33:25] | if she wants to join? | 她要不要一起 |
[33:27] | – Uh, sure. – There’s this new Thai place. | -好 -新开了一家泰国餐馆 |
[33:30] | So what do you think, like, curry, noodles.. | 你想吃什么 咖喱 面 |
[33:34] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[33:35] | Caleb! | 凯勒 |
[33:37] | Caleb! What’s going on? | 凯勒 你怎么了 |
[33:40] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:43] | – 911. What is your emergency? – Hi! | -911 什么情况 -你好 |
[33:45] | Um, m-m-my, my friend is having trouble breathing. | 我…我朋友现在呼吸困难 |
[33:47] | Please, this is an emergency! | 快来 很紧急 |
[33:56] | Here. | 我来 |
[33:58] | Let me help you with that.. | 我来帮你 |
[34:01] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[34:03] | I just.. | 我… |
[34:06] | This is amazing, Lucas. | 太棒了 卢卡斯 |
[34:10] | I never realized how much I wanted this | 直到你给我需要的一切 |
[34:11] | until you gave me everything I needed to make it happen. | 我才意识到我有多想要这个 |
[34:14] | Oh, that’s not true. You are the one with the talent. | 不是的 有天赋的是你 |
[34:16] | Hold one, one sec, I’m not finished. | 稍等 等一下 我还没说完 |
[34:20] | I just wanna say this before.. | 我想先说一声… |
[34:23] | Before what? | 什么先说一声 |
[34:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:29] | You are the most generous friend… | 你是最大方的朋友了 |
[34:32] | …and, you know, whatever happens up there.. | 不管在上面发生什么 |
[34:36] | …just promise me that we’ll always be friends. | 答应我 我们永远都是朋友 |
[34:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:44] | Now, let’s go wow those investors | 我们去惊艳投资商 |
[34:46] | and make a gajillion dollars, okay? | 赚他个盆满钵盈 好吗 |
[34:55] | Hanna? Look, if you have the jitters– | 汉娜 如果你紧张… |
[34:57] | No, it’s not that. | 不是因为紧张 |
[35:00] | Caleb’s in the hospital. | 凯勒进医院了 |
[35:04] | Give me the sketch book. Go! | 把草图给我 你快去 |
[35:07] | – Are you sure? – I will figure something out. | -你确定吗 -我会想办法的 |
[35:09] | – Go. – Okay. | -快去 -好 |
[35:20] | Aren’t butterscotch krimpets the best? | 奶油焦糖蛋糕最好吃了 |
[35:24] | I don’t know why we ever bothered to go cake tasting. | 真不知道我们为什么还去尝蛋糕 |
[35:28] | I don’t know, should we split the last one? | 是啊 最后一块要分开吃吗 |
[35:30] | Uh, no, no, no. Let’s, let’s save that. | 不不不 我们留着吧 |
[35:32] | For our first anniversary. | 庆祝我们第一个纪念日 |
[35:35] | It’s tradition, right? | 这是传统 对吧 |
[35:41] | You know, we never decided | 我们还没决定 |
[35:42] | on where we were gonna go | 我们度蜜月 |
[35:43] | for our honeymoon. | 要去哪里 |
[35:44] | I thought our honeymoon was gonna be spent | 我开始还以为我们会在 |
[35:46] | moving into our finished house. | 新搬进的房子里度蜜月 |
[35:50] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不同了 |
[35:53] | Where would you wanna go? | 你想去哪里 |
[35:55] | Once we get up and out of here. | 等我们出院后 |
[36:00] | I’d rather have | 与沙滩相比 |
[36:02] | city than beach. | 我更想去城市 |
[36:04] | Prague, maybe. | 比如布拉格 |
[36:07] | Or Antwerp. | 或者安特卫普 |
[36:10] | Oh, but you like the outdoors, so… | 但你喜欢户外 所以… |
[36:12] | How about a week in Buenos Aires | 我们去布宜诺斯艾利斯一周 |
[36:15] | and then a week in Patagonia? | 再去巴塔哥尼亚一周如何 |
[36:18] | It’s the best of both worlds. | 这是城市和自然最好的两个去处了 |
[36:22] | Mmm, you know somewhere I’ve always wanted to go? | 你知道我一直想去哪里吗 |
[36:24] | – Mmm? – Moscow. | -哪里 -莫斯科 |
[36:29] | In the winter… | 冬天时 |
[36:31] | …there’s a huge ice rink in Red Square. | 红场变成了一个大溜冰场 |
[36:34] | It’s all lit up at night. | 晚上的时候灯火通明 |
[36:38] | Well, that’s where we’ll spend our first Christmas. | 我们就去那里一起过第一个圣诞节 |
[36:42] | And then after that, we can go anywhere. | 之后我们可以去任何地方 |
[36:45] | Iceland.. | 冰岛 |
[36:48] | …Tasmania | 塔斯马尼亚 |
[36:49] | we could just keep going.. | 我们可以一直去 |
[36:52] | …and going. | 任何想去的地方 |
[36:59] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[37:03] | Happiest. | 最开心了 |
[37:23] | Your eyes are all red. | 你的眼睛都红了 |
[37:25] | Can you see? Are you okay? | 能看到东西吗 你没事吧 |
[37:28] | Do you remember that time when we first met and you, uh | 你还记得我们第一次见面时 |
[37:30] | shot a bunch of extra hold hairspray in my face? | 你朝我的脸喷了发胶吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah, this is worse than that. | 现在比当时还糟糕 |
[37:36] | I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t breathe | 我说不出话 无法呼吸 |
[37:38] | I, I couldn’t even think. | 连思考都思考不了 |
[37:41] | Well, do they know what it was? | 他们知道是什么吗 |
[37:43] | Some sort of gas or something? | 什么气体之类的 |
[37:44] | Well, I mean, I couldn’t exactly tell them | 我不能告诉他们 |
[37:46] | that I was poisoned by some toxic version of Candy Land. | 我被有毒版糖果乐园毒到了 |
[37:50] | So I told them I was cleaning my bath tub | 所以我说的是清理浴缸时 |
[37:52] | and I accidentally mixed my bleach and my ammonia | 不小心混合了漂白剂和氨水 |
[37:54] | and I knocked myself out. | 把自己弄晕过去了 |
[37:56] | No lab tests, no questions, you know. | 这样他们就不会给我化验 不会问东问西 |
[38:00] | Hey, how did it go with the investors? | 你投资商那边情况如何 |
[38:02] | Oh, I didn’t make the meeting | 我没去参会 |
[38:04] | but Lucas is there covering for me. | 不过卢卡斯在那里帮我顶着 |
[38:07] | It doesn’t matter anyways. | 反正也无所谓了 |
[38:09] | Well, if you’re not there, isn’t it | 如果你不去 那不等于 |
[38:10] | kinda like skipping your turn? | 你跳过你的轮次了吗 |
[38:11] | Stupid game doesn’t matter. | 白痴游戏不重要 |
[38:14] | I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. | 我只想确保你没事 |
[38:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我出去一下 |
[38:36] | She had to tell him about the game, guys. | 她必须告诉他游戏的事 |
[38:38] | She didn’t have a choice. | 她别无选择 |
[38:40] | Was gassing Caleb her punishment | 让凯勒吸毒气是对他 |
[38:41] | for tryin’ to stop A.D.? | 试图阻止AD的惩罚吗 |
[38:46] | I didn’t finish my turn, so I was sent this. | 我没有完成游戏 所以收到了这个 |
[38:50] | So what happens to your puzzle pieces? | 那你那块拼图呢 |
[38:52] | Does it just go to some stranger? | 就到陌生人那里了吗 |
[38:53] | – That, that doesn’t make sense. – Who knows? | -这说不通 -谁知道呢 |
[38:55] | It’s not like winning your turn makes you a winner. | 轮到你不代表你就赢了 |
[38:57] | Then I guess it depends on whose turn it is. | 应该取决于轮到谁吧 |
[39:01] | W-what is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:02] | All you had to do was visit a friend. | 你们就只看看朋友就行了 |
[39:04] | No false accusations | 不用诬陷别人 |
[39:06] | no skipping out on the most important meeting of your life. | 不用溜掉你人生中最重要的会议 |
[39:09] | Well, maybe that’s the point. | 可能这就是重点 |
[39:10] | An unfair game. It keeps us off balance. | 游戏不公平 让我们失衡 |
[39:12] | And it gives us somethin’ to bicker about | 让我们吵架内讧 |
[39:14] | so that we’re not focused on finding out who A.D. is. | 这样我们就没时间去找AD是谁了 |
[39:17] | Look, it’s been a long, rough day for all of us. | 今天对我们所有人都是漫长难熬的一天 |
[39:19] | So I’m gonna go visit Toby and Yvonne on the way out. | 我走的时候要去看看托比和伊冯 |
[39:25] | Look, you guys don’t have to stay. | 你们不用留在这里 |
[39:27] | They’re gonna keep him on oxygen a little while longer | 他们会继续给他吸氧吸一段时间 |
[39:29] | and then release him in an hour or two. | 一两个小时候就让他出院 |
[39:40] | Sydney’s on the move. | 希妮在移动了 |
[39:42] | I’ll take first watch and follow her tonight. | 我值第一班 今晚跟着她 |
[39:44] | Come on, I’ll drop you off. | 走 我送你去 |
[40:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:31] | Can you call me back, please? | 你能给我回电吗 |
[40:35] | Sabrina just quit.. | 塞布丽娜刚辞职了 |
[40:36] | Um, guess she tried to get a hold of you.. | 她应该联系过你 |
[40:40] | Anyways, she got this apprenticeship | 总之 她得到了在亚特兰大一个 |
[40:43] | with some hot, new baker in Atlanta | 炙手可热的新烘焙师手下当学徒的机会 |
[40:45] | and she has to be there tomorrow | 她必须明天去报到 |
[40:46] | but she referred some replacements | 但是她推荐了代替她的人 |
[40:48] | so do I call them? | 所以我要给他们打电话吗 |
[40:51] | I mean, how do you even interview a baker? | 到底要怎么面试一个烘焙师 |
[40:54] | Ezra, I’ve never run a business before and.. | 以斯拉 我以前从没做过生意 |
[40:58] | I really wanna help you, I just, I don’t.. | 我真的想帮你 我只是不… |
[41:01] | I don’t know what, exactly what to do. | 我不知道到底该怎么做 |
[41:04] | Things are just kind of unraveling without you here | 你不在事情都乱了 |
[41:06] | and I just, I really wish that.. | 我真的希望… |
[41:11] | Stay back! | 不要过来 |
[41:13] | I said stay back! | 你不要过来 |
[41:17] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[41:41] | Oh, that’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[41:59] | Have someone call Forensics. | 打电话叫人来取证 |
[42:01] | Give me an evidence bag. | 给我个证物袋 |