时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Spencer, I’m your mother. | 斯宾塞 我是你母亲 |
[00:05] | Your father will be home soon. | 你爸很快到家了 |
[00:06] | There was a problem with the passport. | 护照出了问题 |
[00:08] | How long is he gonna put off coming home to face me? | 他有多久没回来见我了 |
[00:11] | – Will you marry me? – I need a minute. | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -我得想一想 |
[00:13] | Jessica had a file on each of us. | 杰西卡有我们每个人的档案 |
[00:15] | Yeah, all of us except Aria. She doesn’t have a file. | 对 但没调查艾瑞亚 这里没有她的档案 |
[00:17] | I didn’t finish my turn, so I was sent this. | 我没有完成游戏 所以收到了这个 |
[00:22] | Compliments of Jenna Marshall. | 赞美詹娜·马歇尔 |
[00:23] | We’re gonna take a nice little drive | 我们去兜个风 |
[00:25] | to go visit your friend, Jenna. | 看看你的朋友詹娜 |
[00:26] | And on the way there, you’re gonna tell us about | 在路上 你告诉我们 |
[00:28] | how the two of you know someone with the initials A.D. | 你们俩怎么知道AD这个首字母缩写的 |
[00:30] | GPS tracker’s in her bag. Sydney’s on the move. | 在她包里放了定位追踪 希妮在移动了 |
[00:32] | I’ll take first watch and follow her tonight. | 我值第一班 今晚跟着她 |
[00:35] | Have someone call Forensics. | 打电话叫人来取证 |
[00:36] | Give me an evidence bag. | 给我个证物袋 |
[00:39] | …Nicole Gordon has been found alive. | 妮可·戈登已被发现 状况良好 |
[00:42] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[01:01] | Nicole’s upstairs. She’s sleeping. | 妮可在楼上 她在睡觉 |
[01:05] | I’m so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[01:07] | that she just took off, uh.. | 她突然跑了 |
[01:08] | Someone saw her getting into a cab outside the trauma clinic. | 有人看到她在创伤诊所外上了一辆的士 |
[01:11] | Her therapist, her parents | 她的医生 她的父母 |
[01:12] | we’ve all been looking for her for hours. | 我们一直找了她好几个小时 |
[01:15] | She didn’t tell you that she was coming here? | 她没告诉你们她要来这儿吗 |
[01:16] | No, she didn’t, so.. | 她没有… |
[01:19] | Thank you for texting me, letting me know. | 谢谢你发信息告诉我 |
[01:21] | Ezra, of course. | 以斯拉 不客气 |
[01:23] | I will take her back to the clinic first thing tomorrow. | 我明早一起来就带她回诊所 |
[01:27] | Okay. | 行 |
[01:31] | Hey, you don’t have to go. | 你不用走 |
[01:33] | I’m not taking the sofa. | 我不睡沙发 |
[01:37] | Nicole’s already asleep upstairs. | 妮可已经在楼上睡着了 |
[01:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:41] | – I, I know how difficult– – Ezra, I’m fine. | -我不知道这么艰难 -以斯拉 我没事 |
[01:47] | I, I.. | 我… |
[01:48] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[01:51] | And I thought that I should stay until you got back. | 我觉得我该等到你过来 |
[01:55] | I’m really glad you did. | 很高兴你这么做 |
[01:57] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[01:59] | I don’t know what you’ve told her about us | 我不知道关于我俩 你跟她说了什么 |
[02:01] | or what you haven’t told her | 没跟她说什么 |
[02:03] | but there are pictures of me all over this place. | 但这地方到处都是我的照片 |
[02:04] | My clothes are upstairs in your closet. | 我的衣服在你楼上的衣柜里 |
[02:06] | So she’s gonna have a lot of questions in the morning. | 她明早会有一堆问题 |
[02:16] | The guest room’s made up if you want something to sleep in | 客房整理好了 如果你要睡衣什么的 |
[02:18] | like a T-shirt or– | 比如T恤或者… |
[02:20] | No, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[02:22] | Thank you, really. | 真的谢谢你 |
[02:24] | You’re saving me | 你救了我 |
[02:25] | from having to face my parents in the morning. | 让我不必早晨面对我的父母 |
[02:27] | They still don’t really understand the whole | 他们还不完全明白 |
[02:29] | Nicole situation. | 妮可的全部情况 |
[02:30] | Do you? | 你明白吗 |
[02:33] | Yeah, I understand why he wants to help her | 我明白他想帮助她的原因 |
[02:36] | you know, especially after seeing her. | 尤其是见到她以后 |
[02:41] | Have you eaten? | 你吃了吗 |
[02:43] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[02:44] | It’s not what I asked. Come on. | 我不是这个意思 来 |
[02:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:50] | – How long has that been here? – I don’t know. | -那东西出现多久了 -我不知道 |
[03:07] | Is there any chance this thing’s broken? | 有没有可能这东西坏了 |
[03:10] | It’s not broken. It’s deciding. | 它没坏 它在做决定 |
[03:49] | – Ali? – I called you last night. | -艾莉 -我昨晚就打给你了 |
[03:52] | – Oh, I was busy. What’s up? – The game board. | -我很忙 怎么了 -桌游 |
[03:55] | When exactly did we decide to move it to my house? | 什么时候决定搬到我家来了 |
[03:57] | Was it your idea? | 不是你的主意吗 |
[03:59] | What? You’re joking, right? | 什么 你在开玩笑吧 |
[04:01] | It took me an hour to get that monstrosity up to the loft | 花了我一个小时才把那鬼东西搬上阁楼 |
[04:03] | so that nobody would see and you’re saying that it’s gone? | 这样就没人看得见了 你现在说它不见了 |
[04:05] | It’s not gone, Spencer. It’s on my dining table. | 不是不见了 斯宾塞 是在我的餐桌上 |
[04:08] | Does that mean that it’s your turn? | 那是不是说明轮到你了 |
[04:10] | It hasn’t decided yet. | 它还没决定 |
[04:12] | Are you always up this early? | 你总是这么早起吗 |
[04:14] | Hey, good morning. | 早安 |
[04:16] | – Who are you talking to? – Uh, nobody. | -你在和谁说话 -没谁 |
[04:18] | I really have to go, though, okay? | 但我真得挂了 行吗 |
[04:19] | I’ll, I’ll call you right back. Bye. | 我马上回给你 拜 |
[04:24] | Hey, did you sleep okay? | 你睡得好吗 |
[04:28] | I’ll go make us some coffee. | 我去煮些咖啡 |
[04:30] | Or you could get back in bed just for a little bit. | 或许你也可以再回床上躺会儿 |
[04:40] | Alright, I need to check this. | 好吧 我得查看一下 |
[04:41] | I’m waiting for an update on a case. | 我在等一个案子的进展 |
[04:51] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[04:53] | I just got to head in a little earlier than I expected. | 我只是得提前出发 |
[04:56] | What case is it? | 是什么案子 |
[04:58] | Sorry, I can’t talk about it. | 抱歉 我不能说 |
[05:01] | – I’ll call you later, okay? – Yeah, of course. | -我之后打给你 行吗 -行 没问题 |
[05:09] | Yeah, Caleb’s doing much better. | 凯勒好多了 |
[05:11] | They sent him home last night. | 他们昨晚送他回家了 |
[05:13] | No, Lucas, it’s not your fault. | 卢卡斯 不是你的错 |
[05:14] | I should have been there. | 我应该在场的 |
[05:17] | Well, maybe the investors will change their mind. | 好吧 或许投资人会改变想法 |
[05:20] | Alright, we’ll talk soon. | 行 再联系 |
[05:23] | – Does this smell? – What? | -这件有味道吗 -什么 |
[05:25] | One sniff, please? | 闻一下 行吗 |
[05:27] | Supposed to do laundry last night | 我昨晚应该洗衣服的 |
[05:28] | but I was out following Sydney until 4 A.M. | 但我去跟踪希妮到凌晨四点 |
[05:30] | – You’re fine. – Okay. | -没味道 -行 |
[05:32] | Except for that giant coffee stain. | 不过有块巨大的咖啡渍 |
[05:34] | How did it even get there? | 到底怎么弄上去的 |
[05:35] | Well, Clara Mott | 克拉拉·莫特 |
[05:37] | tripped in the teacher’s lounge and got it all over me. | 在教师休息室绊倒了 弄得我全身都是 |
[05:39] | Never mind, wear this. | 算了 穿这件 |
[05:41] | So what happened last night? Did Sydney lead you to Jenna? | 昨晚怎么了 希妮去找詹娜了吗 |
[05:45] | Not unless Jenna lives in the bathroom of a Greyhound bus. | 除非詹娜住在快速巴士的卫生间里 |
[05:47] | That’s where Sydney left the tracker that we put in her bag. | 希妮在那里扔掉了我们放在她包里的追踪器 |
[05:49] | And by the time I found it, we were halfway to Pittsburgh. | 我找到那东西时 已经到匹兹堡的半路上了 |
[05:52] | A.D.’s still one step ahead | AD仍然领先一步 |
[05:53] | and I am 40 minutes late to work. | 而我上班已经迟到四十分钟了 |
[05:57] | Can I eat this? | 我能吃这个吗 |
[06:02] | No? | 怎么 |
[06:03] | I’m the first one who hasn’t completed her turn. | 我是第一个没完成任务的人 |
[06:07] | Look, I know you’re worried | 我知道你很担心 |
[06:09] | but maybe putting Caleb in the hospital | 但或许让凯勒住院 |
[06:10] | and hurting your business was your punishment. | 破坏你的生意就是对你的惩罚 |
[06:13] | Just try not to freak out over something you can’t control. | 尽量不要对无法控制的事情抓狂 |
[06:25] | Hey, Marie. Sorry I missed the meeting. | 玛丽 抱歉我翘会了 |
[06:27] | Hey, Sal. | 萨尔 |
[06:28] | Hey, so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[06:30] | – What did I miss? – Not much. | -我错过了什么 -没什么 |
[06:33] | – Handout? – Sure. | -发的材料 -谢谢 |
[06:36] | What are you doin’ for lunch? | 你中午吃饭时有事吗 |
[06:38] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[06:39] | I can’t. I’m having lunch with Hackett. | 我去不了 我要跟哈克特一起吃午饭 |
[06:42] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[06:48] | I heard from the University of Iowa. | 爱荷华大学给我发了消息 |
[06:50] | They’re offering me the assistant coaching position. | 他们想让我去做助理教练 |
[06:53] | I thought they offered that to someone else | 他们不是把这个职位给别人了吗 |
[06:54] | and that’s why you took the job here. | 所以你才来这的 |
[06:55] | I guess they changed their minds. | 可能他们改变主意了 |
[06:57] | Wow! That’s.. | 那就太 |
[06:59] | – You’re gonna take it? – I’d be stupid not to, right? | -你会接受吗 -如果拒绝就太蠢了吧 |
[07:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:04] | Hey! You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I’m in between classes. | 是的 课间休息 |
[07:09] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, just give me a sec. | 好的 等我一下 |
[07:17] | Mom, did you get any mail? I’m expecting a.. | 妈 你有收到邮件吗 我再等 |
[07:40] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[07:45] | Mom said that you wouldn’t be back until Thursday. | 妈妈说你周四才会回来 |
[07:47] | Uh, yeah, I, I caught an earlier flight. | 是的 我买到了更早的机票 |
[07:49] | I wish I could have been here sooner | 我希望能早点回来 |
[07:50] | after everything you’ve been going through. | 毕竟你这边发生了这么多事 |
[07:52] | You mean getting shot or finding out | 你是说我中枪还是说我知道了 |
[07:53] | that mom isn’t my real mom? | 妈妈不是我亲妈 |
[07:56] | She’s your real mom, Spencer. | 她就是你亲妈 斯宾塞 |
[07:59] | She raised you. We both love you. | 她养大的你 我们都很爱你 |
[08:01] | Just stop. Stop, okay? | 别说了 别说了 好吗 |
[08:03] | You flew into Philly over a week ago | 你一周多以前飞去了费城 |
[08:05] | same time that mom did. | 妈妈那个时候也去了 |
[08:07] | There was no issue with your passport. | 可你护照上没有记录 |
[08:08] | There was no emergency business deal | 也没有什么紧急的公务 |
[08:09] | that you needed to attend to. | 需要你去处理 |
[08:11] | So where were you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[08:13] | Where were you that was more important | 有什么地方值得你去 |
[08:14] | than being here with me? | 比陪在我身边还重要 |
[08:16] | I was looking for Mary. | 我当时在寻找玛丽 |
[08:20] | I-I wanted to be here, believe me.. | 我也想回来 真的 |
[08:24] | but after everything I put you and your mother through | 可是我让你和你妈妈经历了这些事 |
[08:26] | I won’t let that woman do any more damage to this family. | 我绝不会再让那个女人伤害我们这个家 |
[08:30] | I know you’re confused and you’re hurt. | 我知道你很困惑 而且还受伤了 |
[08:33] | I still can’t explain what I did | 我还是无法解释我做了什么 |
[08:35] | but as big as a mistake as it was | 可尽管我犯了很大的错误 |
[08:36] | and, Spencer, it was huge, I know that. | 这个错非常大 斯宾塞 我知道 |
[08:40] | I don’t regret what happened because we ended up with you. | 我并不后悔 因为我们有你 |
[08:46] | You are our daughter. | 你是我们的女儿 |
[08:49] | We love you so much. | 我们非常爱你 |
[08:54] | Did you.. | 你 |
[08:57] | find Mary? | 找到玛丽了吗 |
[08:58] | No, not yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[09:01] | But I’m working with an investigator, and we will. | 但是我找了一个侦探 会找她的 |
[09:04] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[09:06] | Are you gonna chase her away | 你要把她赶走 |
[09:06] | so that I never get to see her again? | 好让我不再见到她吗 |
[09:09] | That’s the plan, isn’t it? | 这就你的计划 对吧 |
[09:13] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[09:19] | I know this hasn’t been easy on you | 我知道这让你很为难 |
[09:21] | keeping this secret from me | 不让我知道这个秘密 |
[09:24] | but you won’t have to do it for much longer. | 不过你不用再这样了 |
[09:29] | I have made an appointment to terminate the pregnancy. | 我预约了去做流产 |
[09:31] | You sound certain. That’s good. | 你的口气很坚决 这很好 |
[09:35] | Archer.. | 阿彻 |
[09:37] | he manipulated me into loving him | 他摆布我让我爱上了他 |
[09:39] | and marrying him. | 还嫁给了他 |
[09:41] | And when he locked me up at Welby | 当他把我关在威尔比的时候 |
[09:43] | he literally took away my ability | 他真的让我失去了 |
[09:44] | to make decisions on anything. | 做任何决定的能力 |
[09:47] | And this pregnancy, it feels like he’s still in control. | 怀孕的这事 感觉还是像受他控制一样 |
[09:52] | I want my life back, Em. | 我想过回我的生活 艾米 |
[09:54] | – You don’t have to explain. – I know. | -你不用解释什么 -我知道 |
[09:58] | It’s just the first time that I have said it all out loud. | 这事我第一次我心里话说出来 |
[10:03] | When’s your appointment? | 你预约的什么时候 |
[10:04] | I take the first pill at the clinic this weekend. | 我这周在诊所第一次服药 |
[10:07] | And the next one at home a few days later. | 过几天在家里再服一次 |
[10:10] | Can I take you to the clinic? | 我能带你去诊所吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Detective Furey. | 富里警探 |
[10:29] | Miss DiLaurentis. Do you have a moment? | 迪劳伦提斯小姐 你有空吗 |
[10:32] | Sure. | 有 |
[10:38] | She said that treatment facility | 她说在那个治疗机构里 |
[10:39] | just felt like another form of captivity. | 就像又被关起来了一样 |
[10:41] | So she hailed a very expensive cab | 所以她就打了一辆很贵的出租车 |
[10:43] | and drove back to the last place she called home. | 回到了她称为是家的地方 |
[10:47] | Your apartment? | 你家 |
[10:50] | The therapist had asked us not to tell Nicole | 她的治疗师让我们不要告诉妮可 |
[10:52] | about the engagement. | 我们订婚的事 |
[10:54] | Yeah, last night it didn’t.. | 好的 昨晚好像 |
[10:57] | didn’t seem like Nicole knew that much. | 昨晚看上去她好像还不知道 |
[10:59] | Doctor Rosen is just trying to help her | 罗森医生只是想帮她 |
[11:02] | adjust to all the changes in her life | 尽量慢慢地去适应 |
[11:03] | as gradually as possible. | 生活中的变化 |
[11:05] | But, she knows now. | 不过 她现在都知道了 |
[11:07] | Everything? | 所有的事 |
[11:08] | The wedding dress in the closet was a pretty big giveaway. | 看到衣柜里的婚纱她就全明白了 |
[11:13] | But, hey.. | 可是 |
[11:19] | look, we talked for a while. | 我们聊了一会 |
[11:23] | She says that she wants me to be happy. | 她说她希望我幸福 |
[11:27] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:29] | I have been such a crappy fiance. | 我这个未婚夫太差劲了 |
[11:32] | But I, I hope you realize that | 不过 我希望你知道 |
[11:34] | with her being here, her being alive | 尽管她在这 她还活着 |
[11:37] | it doesn’t change a thing | 也不会改变 |
[11:39] | about how I feel about you. | 我对你的感觉 |
[11:42] | She’ll be gone in a few hours | 她几个小时就走了 |
[11:43] | and we can go back to being us again. | 我们就又回到原来的生活了 |
[11:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:48] | – Okay. – I love you. | -好的 -我爱你 |
[11:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:01] | A finger? | 一根手指 |
[12:03] | Someone sent you a finger. | 有人寄给你一根手指 |
[12:05] | – Are you sure that it’s– – Archer Dunhill’s, yes. | -你确定那是 -阿彻·登喜路的 确定 |
[12:07] | The prints were a match. | 指纹匹配 |
[12:09] | Do you have any idea who sent it or why? | 你知道是谁寄的吗 目的是什么 |
[12:11] | It seems like some sort of taunt | 像是个恶作剧 |
[12:13] | or a game. | 或是游戏 |
[12:18] | This morning our forensics’ team | 今天早晨我们法证的人 |
[12:20] | confirmed that the finger was detached from tissue | 已经确认手指是从已经腐烂了一段时间的 |
[12:22] | that have been decomposing for some time. | 组织上截取下来的 |
[12:24] | Possibly around the time that Archer Dunhill | 可能就在阿彻·登喜路一开始 |
[12:27] | disappeared in the first place. | 失踪前后那段时间 |
[12:29] | We’re now treating this case as a homicide. | 我们现在要把这起案子当谋杀案来处理 |
[12:34] | I know that this is difficult, | 我知道这样不容易 |
[12:37] | but I do hope that we can count on your help | 但是我真的希望你能协助我们 |
[12:38] | with this investigation. | 调查这件案子 |
[12:40] | Anything that you can tell us about anyone | 告诉我们有什么人 |
[12:43] | that might have had a motive or held a grudge. | 也许会有动机或是怀恨在心 |
[12:45] | It could help us out significantly. | 这样也许能有效地帮助我们 |
[12:47] | He was a con artist | 他是个骗子 |
[12:48] | who treated dozens of mental patients | 治疗过十几个精神病人 |
[12:51] | without any actual medical training. | 但是却没经过实际的医疗培训 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:55] | I know a few people who might hold a grudge. | 我知道有几个人也许怀恨在心 |
[12:57] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[12:58] | I’m not upset that he’s gone | 如果你想问的是 |
[13:00] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 他走后我有没有难过 我并没有 |
[13:05] | What about Mary Drake? | 那玛丽·德雷克呢 |
[13:08] | You think she might be involved? | 你觉得她有可能涉嫌吗 |
[13:10] | She’s gone into hiding. | 她躲起来了 |
[13:12] | And after what you told us about her connection to Dunhill | 而且在你告诉我们她和登喜路的联系之后 |
[13:14] | she’s a person of interest in this case. | 她现在是这起案子的嫌疑人 |
[13:17] | Guess you can’t be too sure about anyone these days. | 看来现在没什么人是可以相信的 |
[13:20] | No, you can’t. | 没错 |
[13:29] | – This isn’t happening. – Yes, it is. | -不会又来了吧 -是的 又来了 |
[13:31] | No, A.D. doesn’t get to poison Caleb, | 不 AD不能毒害凯勒 |
[13:34] | bankrupt Lucas’ company, ruin my reputation | 害卢卡斯的公司破产 毁坏我的声誉 |
[13:36] | and then expose us for murder all in one go. No. | 然后把所有谋杀案强加在我们身上 不行 |
[13:39] | – Hanna. – What? | -汉娜 -什么 |
[13:40] | Where are the rules for this stupid game anyways? | 这个愚蠢的游戏哪里还有规则 |
[13:42] | Every time we fail a turn, the cops get of a piece of Archer? | 我们每输一局 警察收到阿彻身体的一部分 |
[13:45] | What’s next, his knee caps or his ear lobes? | 下次是什么 他的膝盖还是他的耳垂 |
[13:47] | Or the video of you two digging up the grave. | 还是你们俩去挖开坟墓的视频 |
[13:49] | We already know that A.D. has that. | 我们已经知道视频在AD手上 |
[13:51] | Is this punishment for Charlotte? | 是为了夏洛蒂而惩罚我们吗 |
[13:52] | We didn’t find her killer | 我们没找到杀她的凶手 |
[13:53] | and now A.D.’s gonna help the cops find us? | 所以AD要协助警察找到我们吗 |
[14:07] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[14:09] | Mystery location. Great. | 神秘地点 好极了 |
[14:15] | “Solve the puzzle, get away with murder.” | 解开谜团 逃脱凶案 |
[14:19] | “Or fail and go directly to jail.” | 失败了 就直接进监狱 |
[14:24] | Alright, so we continue playing the game | 所以我们继续玩这个游戏 |
[14:25] | or the cops find out what we did. | 否则警察就会查出我们做过的事 |
[14:27] | – Didn’t we already know that? – Yeah, but now it’s a race. | -我们不是已经知道了吗 -但现在是比赛 |
[14:30] | We have to solve this puzzle | 我们要在警察 |
[14:31] | before the cops can solve Dunhill’s murder. | 查出登喜路的谋杀案之前 解开这个谜团 |
[14:34] | Furey already suspects | 富里已经怀疑 |
[14:35] | that Archer was killed the night he disappeared. | 阿彻在失踪的那晚就已遇害了 |
[14:37] | He’s gonna find out the truth. | 他会找出真相的 |
[14:38] | No one can screw up her turn. | 不能毁了她这一局 |
[14:40] | Not anymore. | 再也不行 |
[14:42] | If the cops get one more clue about what we did.. | 如果我们做过的事被警察再多查到一个线索 |
[14:45] | It’s game over. | 游戏就完了 |
[14:51] | Alright, so when did you decide to start sleeping with the guy | 你什么时候决定开始和一个 |
[14:53] | who can one day arrest us all? | 有一天能把我们全都逮捕的人上床的 |
[14:55] | I didn’t decide. | 并不是决定 |
[14:56] | I was upset about Toby and Yvonne and Marco came over. | 我为托比和伊冯的事难过 然后马尔科来了 |
[15:00] | – He’s nice. – No. | -他人很好 -不是 |
[15:02] | I have no issue with his personality, just his job. | 我对他这个人没意见 只是他的工作 |
[15:04] | Yeah, well, so do I. | 我也是 |
[15:06] | Oh, got it. | 找到了 |
[15:10] | How is Toby? Have you talked to him? | 托比怎么样了 你和聊过没 |
[15:13] | Uh, no, I left him a message | 没 我给他留了言 |
[15:14] | but he hasn’t called me back. | 但他还没回我电话 |
[15:16] | Hey, are you ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[15:17] | I wanna leave before my dad gets home. | 我想在我爸回来之前走 |
[15:21] | “Private investigator.” | 私家侦探 |
[15:22] | Did Marco give you this? | 这是马尔科给你的吗 |
[15:24] | Uh, no, I swiped that from my dad’s briefcase. | 不 我从我爸的公文包里顺手拿的 |
[15:28] | He’s looking for Mary. | 他在找玛丽 |
[15:29] | – Did she have any leads? – I don’t know. | -她有什么线索吗 -我不知道 |
[15:33] | – We should find out. – No, we shouldn’t. | -我们应该弄清楚 -不应该 |
[15:36] | Spencer, Mary was in the blind school when you got shot. | 斯宾塞 你中枪时 玛丽在盲人学校里 |
[15:39] | She could have seen the second shooter | 她有可能看到第二个枪手 |
[15:40] | maybe she saw A.D. and that’s why she ran away. | 也许还看到了AD 所以她才逃走的 |
[15:43] | Or she ran away because once she told me | 或者她逃走是因为在她告诉我 |
[15:44] | that she was my birth mother, | 她是我的生母后 |
[15:45] | she realized that it was a colossal mistake | 她发现这是个巨大的错误 |
[15:47] | and then she never wanted to see me again. | 然后她再也不想见到我 |
[15:49] | No, Spencer, that’s crazy. | 不 斯宾塞 这个想法太疯狂了 |
[15:51] | Well, crazy runs in my family. | 疯狂在我家族里世代相传 |
[15:54] | Look, I wanna find her, believe me I do. | 我要找到她 我真的想 |
[15:56] | I just, I have so many questions | 我只是… 我有很多很多问题 |
[15:58] | I wouldn’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道从何开始问起 |
[16:00] | How about why’d you run away? | 不如问问她为什么逃走 |
[16:10] | Hi, Miss Harper. | 你好 哈珀小姐 |
[16:11] | I’m calling from Mr. Hastings office. | 我是从海斯汀先生的办公室打来的 |
[16:21] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:24] | Nicole found the book. | 妮可发现了那本书 |
[16:27] | And she threw it at you? | 然后拿书扔你吗 |
[16:29] | No, at her parents. When they came to take her back. | 不 在她父母来带她走时 她拿书扔他们 |
[16:41] | Did Nicole write this? | 这是妮可写的吗 |
[16:48] | “This memory of us kept me alive. | 我们的这段记忆支持着我活下去 |
[16:53] | I can’t tell you how many nights I thought about you | 我无法告诉你有多少个夜晚我想到你 |
[16:55] | and our love, and I knew that I had to be strong. | 以及我们的爱 所以我知道我必须坚强 |
[16:59] | I…” | 我 |
[17:18] | Great job today, guys. | 大家今天做得很好 |
[17:20] | Get some rest, okay? | 好好休息一下 |
[17:21] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:30] | You’re here late. | 你来晚了 |
[17:31] | I had a call with the head coach in Iowa. | 我和爱荷华州的主教练通了电话 |
[17:33] | Thought I’d use my office. | 我想在自己的办公室里打 |
[17:36] | Really leaving? | 真的要走了吗 |
[17:38] | They want a decision by tomorrow. | 他们要我明天做出决定 |
[17:42] | When you showed up here in Rosewood, I… | 当你回到玫瑰镇时 我 |
[17:45] | really thought we’re gonna get another chance at this. | 真的以为我们还有机会 |
[17:48] | At us. | 在一起 |
[17:49] | So did I. | 我也以为 |
[17:53] | But coming back here was a mistake. | 但是回来这里是个错误 |
[17:56] | Doesn’t have to be. | 也不必这样 |
[18:00] | I thought I was over high school. | 我以为高中生活结束了 |
[18:02] | But it’s really hard to be over a place | 但是当你身处在一个 |
[18:03] | when you’re smack dab in it | 并没有改变很多的地方 |
[18:05] | and it feels like so much hasn’t changed. | 这样就很难结束 |
[18:10] | You and Allie are still keeping secrets. | 你和艾莉仍然藏着秘密 |
[18:13] | I told you, it’s not what you think it is. | 我和你说过 事情不是你想的那样 |
[18:16] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[18:17] | But when I see you two whispering in the hallway | 但是当我看到你们俩在走廊窃窃私语 |
[18:20] | it takes me right back to high school too. | 立刻让我又回到了高中时代 |
[18:22] | To feeling small and insecure and paranoid. | 感觉到渺小 不安和多疑 |
[18:25] | And I don’t want to feel those things anymore. | 我不想再有这种感觉了 |
[18:27] | – You don’t have to. – I know I don’t. | -你不必这样 -我知道我不必 |
[18:30] | I can just go somewhere else. | 我可以去别的地方 |
[18:35] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[18:42] | It’s latitude and longitude. | 上面显示的是经度和纬度 |
[18:45] | It must lead to the mystery location. | 这串数字肯定指向某个神秘地点 |
[18:48] | When are you going? I’ll come with you. | 你什么时候走 我和你一起去 |
[18:50] | After school. | 放学以后 |
[18:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:53] | You look a little.. | 你看起来有点 |
[18:55] | Yeah, my stomach’s just been kind of weird lately. | 最近我的肚子总是有点不舒服 |
[18:59] | So where’s Ezra now? | 对了 以斯拉在哪里 |
[19:02] | He’s at home. | 他在家 |
[19:03] | He’s talking to Nicole’s therapist. | 他正在和妮可的理疗师谈话 |
[19:05] | Apparently she had a set back because of the book. | 很显然她因为书的事情大受挫折 |
[19:07] | I just.. …had to get out of there. | 我不得不离开那里 |
[19:09] | ‘Well, first of all, Nicole isn’t having’ ‘a setback because of the book.’ | 首先 妮可不是因为书的事情大受挫折 |
[19:12] | She’s having a setback ’cause she was | 真正的原因是她在丛林里 |
[19:14] | held captive in a jungle for two years. | 被困了两年 |
[19:17] | Yeah, well, the book didn’t help. | 是的 但那本书让事情雪上加霜 |
[19:19] | And I’m the idiot who convinced him to write it. | 而我就是那个说服他写那本书的傻瓜 |
[19:22] | I-I gotta run. | 我得挂了 |
[19:23] | Allie? | 艾莉 |
[19:32] | ‘Jessica DiLaurentis kept excellent records.’ | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯留了一手好记录 |
[19:36] | ‘If Ezra knew what was in your file’ | 如果以斯拉知道你的文档里有些什么 |
[19:38] | ‘he would definitely choose Nicole.’ | 他绝对会选择妮可 |
[19:40] | ‘And she would be visiting him in jail.’ | 而你却只能在监狱里和他相见 |
[19:59] | ‘Come on. This is the last house on the street.’ | 来吧 这是这条街最后一所房子了 |
[20:01] | I know my dad’s detective thinks that Mary’s hiding out | 我知道我爸的侦探认为玛丽 |
[20:03] | somewhere in this neighborhood but that doesn’t mean | 藏匿在这附近 但这不意味着 |
[20:05] | you get to terrorize the residents. | 你就可以骚扰这里的住户 |
[20:07] | You made that old man cry. | 你刚才让那个老爷爷哭了 |
[20:08] | Hey, well that old man could have been | 但那个老头子很可能家里藏着 |
[20:09] | harboring a dangerous criminal. | 一个危险的罪犯 |
[20:11] | Or an innocent women who just gotten mixed up in something. | 也可能藏着某个处境困难的无辜女人 |
[20:13] | Spencer, Mary knows something, that’s why she disappeared. | 玛丽之所以消失就是因为她知道太多 |
[20:19] | Okay, I just need to remind you I’m looking for my birth mother. | 我得提醒你 我在找我的生母 |
[20:23] | Please if I wanted to go on a witch-hunt | 如果我想搞政治迫害那一套的话 |
[20:24] | I would have gone on this trip with my dad. | 我就会和我爹出来了 |
[20:27] | You’re right. No more pitchforks, I promise. | 你说得对 我答应你不再挑起是非了 |
[20:34] | – Hanna? – Ted? | -汉娜 -泰德 |
[20:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[21:04] | 预约人 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 时间 早上八点半 | |
[21:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[21:08] | – I’m sorry, I-I just– – You just what? | -对不起 我只是 -你只是什么 |
[21:27] | You’re right she looks just like Alison’s mom | 你说得对 她的确长得像艾莉森的妈妈 |
[21:29] | but no, I haven’t seen her. | 但我没见过她 |
[21:31] | Are you sure? Maybe at a neighbor’s house or.. | 你确定吗 也许在某个邻居的房子或 |
[21:34] | No, sorry. | 抱歉 真没有 |
[21:36] | I guess we wrote down the wrong address. | 看来我们记错地址了 |
[21:38] | I’m glad you did. | 我倒是挺高兴的 |
[21:40] | I can’t tell you how great it is to see you. | 你不知道我见到你有多开心 |
[21:43] | Tell me what you’ve been up to, I heard you’re in New York | 你最近如何 我听说你在纽约 |
[21:44] | working for some big time designer and you got engaged? | 为一个大设计师工作 而且还订婚了 |
[21:48] | Well, that didn’t really work out. | 你说的并不是那样 |
[21:50] | Both the engagement and New York thing. | 工作和订婚的事都搞砸了 |
[21:55] | Well, you’ll figure it out, | 没关系 你会处理好的 |
[21:56] | you’re resilient beyond measure, both of you. | 你一直是个坚强的人 你们俩都是 |
[22:02] | We can sit down a minute, I could bring out some tea. | 你们可以进来坐会儿 我泡些茶 |
[22:05] | We really can’t stay, I’m so sorry. | 我们不能久留 抱歉 |
[22:08] | Do you still have the same e-mail? | 你还用原来的邮箱吗 |
[22:10] | I’m still Hotmail. | 还用原来的微软邮箱 |
[22:12] | Don’t judge I’m old. | 别说我是个老古董 |
[22:14] | Well I’ll send you my contact | 我会给你发我的联系方式的 |
[22:16] | We should get coffee at the Bradley. | 我们应该去拉德里一起喝一次咖啡 |
[22:17] | I can bring my mom. | 我可以把妈妈带上 |
[22:19] | That’d be wonderful. | 那就太棒了 |
[22:21] | Well, it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:23] | It’s great to see you, Hanna. | 我也是 汉娜 |
[22:25] | – Bye, Spencer. – Bye. | -再见 斯宾塞 -再见 |
[22:27] | And…let me know if you see Mary, okay? | 还有 如果见到玛丽告诉我好吗 |
[22:31] | The cops are looking for her | 警察正在搜捕她 |
[22:32] | and…she could be dangerous. | 而且她是个危险人物 |
[22:43] | What did you tell them? | 你跟她们说了什么 |
[22:46] | Nothing, just like you asked. | 没什么 就像你让我说的那样 |
[22:54] | I need to know why you’re really here, Mary? | 我要知道你为什么在这里 玛丽 |
[23:02] | Six locations and counting, | 目前有有六个地址了 还没算上其他的 |
[23:04] | we could be at this all night. | 我们会整个晚上都耗在这里 |
[23:05] | I wouldn’t put it past A.D. | 我可一点不惊讶 这就是AD的作风 |
[23:09] | – What? – Are they coordinates? | -怎么了 -这是不是也说明了什么 |
[23:12] | No, just duck sounds. | 没什么 只是鸭子叫而已 |
[23:15] | We’re supposed to find a pond or something? | 难道我们要找个池塘吗 |
[23:19] | Darling Duck, that’s gotta be it. | 鸭子宝贝 应该就是这里了 |
[23:22] | I wonder why A.D. Wants you to go in a baby clothes store? | 我在想为什么AD想让你去婴儿服饰店 |
[23:27] | Come on, we need to find that puzzle piece. | 走吧 我们得找到那块拼图碎片 |
[23:33] | It’s-it’s Ezra, I ‘ll be right there. | 是以斯拉 我马上就过去找你 |
[23:39] | Someone moved your piece off the game board. | 看来有个人把游戏板上你的小人拿掉了 |
[23:42] | ‘Do you want to lose?’ | 你想输掉游戏吗 |
[23:44] | I don’t wanna lose, I want out. | 我不想输 我只想退出 |
[24:19] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[24:21] | Hi, it’s Julie, we spoke on the phone. | 你好 我是朱莉 我们通过电话 |
[24:24] | Right, hi. | 是的 你好 |
[24:25] | I was worried you wouldn’t make it before closing. | 我还担心关门前你不会来呢 |
[24:26] | Okay, so here’s your scanner | 这是你的扫描仪 |
[24:29] | just point it at the bar code of the item that you want | 对准你想要的物品扫码 |
[24:32] | and voila, it goes on your registry. | 然后就可以直接来结账了 |
[24:36] | Let me know if you have any questions. | 如果有问题就告诉我 |
[24:38] | Alright. | 好的 |
[25:03] | – Is this your first? – It is. | -这是你第一个孩子吗 -是的 |
[25:05] | – I’m so excited. – Boy or girl? | -我特别兴奋 -是女孩还是男孩 |
[25:08] | I want to keep it a surprise, you know? | 我还是想留个惊喜 你懂的 |
[25:10] | – What about you, a girl? – No. | -你呢 是女孩吗 -才不是呢 |
[25:14] | It’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[25:19] | Rosewood isn’t all that bad, you know? | 玫瑰镇也没那么糟 |
[25:21] | You’re gonna miss the pizza. | 你会怀念这里的披萨的 |
[25:23] | I might. | 或许吧 |
[25:28] | I told Iowa I needed a little more time to decide. | 我和爱荷华州的教练说还需要时间考虑 |
[25:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:33] | You’re reconsidering or changed? | 你在重新考虑离开还是决定留下 |
[25:37] | I remembered something. | 我只是想起了一些事情 |
[25:40] | I’m not the only one with demons. | 我不是唯一一个有着阴暗面的人 |
[25:42] | And not facing mine.. | 如果不正视自己内心的阴暗面 |
[25:44] | …that’d be a lot like high school too. | 那就和高中的我没什么区别了 |
[25:48] | This decision was a lot easier | 当世界变得简单之后 |
[25:49] | when the world seemed black and white. | 做这个决定就变得容易多了 |
[25:52] | Well, we can always race for it | 我们还是可以像从前在大学里那样 |
[25:54] | like we did back in college. | 一起游泳比赛 |
[25:57] | Don’t knock it. | 别来这套 |
[25:58] | We made a lot of big decisions that way. | 我们这样做出了很多重要的决定 |
[26:00] | Yeah, like | 没错 比如 |
[26:01] | should we have pizza for dinner or pad Thai? | 我们晚餐应该点披萨还是泰国菜 |
[26:04] | English major or biology? Dorm or off campus apartment? | 选英语还是生物 住宿舍还是租在学校外 |
[26:07] | – You regretted that one. – Yup. | -你很后悔那个决定 -没错 |
[26:11] | Let’s do it. Let’s race for it. | 来吧 我们比赛 |
[26:15] | Paige, I’m not racing to decide your future. | 佩吉 我才不要用比赛来决定你的未来 |
[26:18] | – I mean, this is your life. – I know it is. | -这是你的人生 -我知道 |
[26:20] | And I don’t know how else to decide. | 我不知道还有什么决定的办法 |
[26:24] | I’m serious. Apple Rose is the finish. | 我是认真的 栅格咖啡厅是终点 |
[26:27] | I win I go to Iowa, you win I stay. | 我赢了我就去爱荷华 你赢了我就留下来 |
[26:31] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[26:31] | You’re just afraid you’re gonna lose. | 你就是怕输 |
[26:34] | My bum shoulder can beat your bum knee any day of the week. | 我用胳膊肘都能赢过你的腿 |
[26:37] | Get ready, go. | 准备 出发 |
[26:39] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[26:41] | It’s not a fair start. | 这不公平 |
[26:58] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[27:01] | Actually I’ve already decided. | 其实我已经决定了 |
[27:05] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 |
[27:28] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[27:31] | – Fine. – Wait. | -很好 -等等 |
[27:34] | Don’t forget, the item you asked us to put on hold. | 别忘了 你要我帮你保管的 |
[27:37] | For the donor. | 给捐献者的 |
[27:40] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[27:42] | You asked us to put this on hold for the egg donor. | 你让我们为捐卵者保管的 |
[27:46] | We personalized it and everything. | 你亲自要求的 |
[27:58] | You’re donating your eggs. | 你要捐卵子 |
[27:59] | – When is this happening? – Today. | -什么时候的事情 -今天 |
[28:01] | They’re my eggs and I made the decision. | 它们是我的卵子 我做了决定 |
[28:03] | I wanna help someone to start family if I can. | 我想尽我所能帮别人建立家庭 |
[28:05] | They’re my eggs and I made the decision. | 它们是我的卵子 我做了决定 |
[28:06] | They’re my eggs and I.. | 它们是我的卵子 我… |
[28:08] | My eggs. My eggs. | 我的卵子 我的卵子 |
[28:10] | They’re my eggs and I made the decision. | 它们是我的卵子 我做了决定 |
[28:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:13] | – Do you need to sit down? – Where is it? | -你要坐下来吗 -在哪里 |
[28:16] | What, what are you looking for? | 怎么了 你在找什么 |
[28:17] | The puzzle piece. They must have told you to put it somewhere. | 拼图碎片 他们肯定让你放在哪里了 |
[28:20] | – I’m not sure. – I need it. | -我不知道 -给我 |
[28:23] | Okay, I need that damn puzzle piece. | 我要那块拼图碎片 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what piece you’re talking about. | 对不起 我不知道你在说什么碎片 |
[28:28] | You’re donating your eggs. | 你要捐卵子 |
[28:32] | My eggs and I made the decision. | 我的卵子 我做了决定 |
[28:35] | They’re my eggs and I made the decision. | 它们是我的卵子 我做了决定 |
[28:50] | You have arrived at your destination. | 你已到达目的地 |
[29:29] | – Are you..? – A.D.? | -你是… -AD |
[29:41] | You shot Spencer? | 是你开枪打了斯宾塞 |
[29:43] | You helped Jenna escape? | 你帮詹娜逃脱 |
[29:44] | – You made up the game? – Correct. | -是你策划的游戏 -没错 |
[29:47] | I barely know you, Sydney, why are you doing this? | 我几乎不认识你 希妮 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:50] | If this has anything to do with Jenna– | 如果这和詹娜有关系 |
[29:52] | – It doesn’t. – Why now? | -没关系 -为什么选现在 |
[29:55] | Why are you letting me see who you are? | 你为什么让我知道你到底是谁 |
[29:56] | Because you’re desperate and I can use desperate. | 因为你很绝望 绝望可以被我所利用 |
[30:02] | You said you want out of the game? | 你说你想退出游戏 |
[30:04] | Yes, the game. | 是的 游戏 |
[30:06] | – All of it. – And what about your friends? | -全部退出 -你的朋友们呢 |
[30:08] | – What about them? – Do they know you’re here? | -她们怎么了 -她们知道你在这里吗 |
[30:13] | – No. – Good. | -不 -很好 |
[30:20] | 艾莉森 三个未接电话 艾莉森 你在哪里 艾莉森 你去哪里了 联系我 | |
[30:27] | Let’s take the scenic route. | 走观光路线吧 |
[30:35] | Is beer alright? | 啤酒可以吗 |
[30:37] | Sure, anything. | 嗯 都行 |
[30:39] | I was hoping to hear from you soon, but I didn’t expect today. | 我本来以为你会早点联系我 但没想到你今天来 |
[30:43] | – This place is– – Not mine. | -这地方 -不是我的 |
[30:45] | It’s a friend’s. I mean the mess is mine | 是我朋友的 我是说这堆乱糟糟的东西是我的 |
[30:47] | but all the nice stuff is on loan. | 但这些好看的东西都是暂租的 |
[30:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:55] | I lied to you today. | 我今天骗了你 |
[30:58] | About Mary. | 关于玛丽的事 |
[31:00] | I have seen her. | 我见过她 |
[31:02] | In fact she spent the last two nights on my sofa. | 她前两晚都暂时睡在我家沙发上 |
[31:10] | Drink? | 喝点 |
[31:12] | No. | 不用了 |
[31:21] | So what happens next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[31:23] | How do I get out? | 我要怎么退出 |
[31:25] | There is no out. | 没有退出 |
[31:27] | But you could change sides, be a part of the winning team. | 但你可以改变站边 加入胜利者一方 |
[31:30] | You want me to join you | 你想让我加入你 |
[31:32] | in torturing my friends? | 一起折磨我的朋友 |
[31:34] | You and whoever’s on the other end of that ear piece. | 和你和这个耳机另一头的人一起 |
[31:37] | No, never. | 不 绝对不会 |
[31:41] | I wouldn’t do that. | 换我不会这么做 |
[31:47] | Leaving Allie and coming here was an important step | 离开艾莉来到这里是赢得AD信任的 |
[31:50] | toward earning A.D.’s trust | 重要步骤 |
[31:52] | but you still have a long way to go | 但你还有很长的路要走 |
[31:53] | and a decision to make. | 还要做出决定 |
[31:57] | Here is where we leave you. | 你该下车了 |
[32:02] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:05] | You, Sydney, why are you doing this? | 你 希妮 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:08] | Because it’s no fun being on the losing team. | 因为做失败者没有意思 |
[32:18] | I knew Mary when I was in college. | 我上大学的时候就认识了玛丽 |
[32:22] | I was a senior and she was…a free spirit. | 我当时大二 她…自由奔放 |
[32:26] | We dated for a while and.. | 我们交往过一段时间… |
[32:28] | …and she just disappeared. | 她就失踪了 |
[32:31] | Why didn’t you tell us about this before? | 你为什么不早点告诉我们 |
[32:34] | Because I’d already promised Mary I wouldn’t | 因为我已经向玛丽保证过 |
[32:36] | tell anyone she was staying with me. | 我不会告诉任何人她和我一起 |
[32:38] | I was trying to keep my word to an old friend. | 我只是想信守我对老朋友许下的承诺 |
[32:42] | I mean that was before. | 我是说那是之前 |
[32:47] | Before what? | 什么之前 |
[32:50] | After your visit.. | 你来找我后… |
[32:53] | …I asked Mary why she really came to see me | 我问玛丽过了这么久 她为什么 |
[32:55] | after all this time? | 突然来找我 |
[33:00] | She told me we had a child together. | 她告诉我我们有过一个孩子 |
[33:04] | Charlotte? | 夏洛蒂 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:12] | Only I knew her as Charles. | 只不过我当时以为她是查尔斯 |
[33:15] | Fifteen years ago, I ran a camp for troubled boys | 十五年前 我为一群问题男孩组织夏令营 |
[33:17] | and Charles was one of my campers. | 查尔斯是我的营员之一 |
[33:20] | He was…soft-spoken, sweet. | 他…很温柔 很可爱 |
[33:26] | Way smarter than all the other kids. | 比其他孩子聪明多了 |
[33:29] | I had no idea.. | 我当时根本不知道 |
[33:31] | That she was your child. | 她就是我的孩子 |
[33:37] | The other boy in this photo, do you know his name? | 字幕 |
[33:41] | That was Charles’ only friend. | 那是查尔斯唯一的朋友 |
[33:43] | He was…Luke or Lucas maybe. | 他叫…卢克还是卢卡斯 |
[33:49] | – Lucas Gottesman? – You know him? | -卢卡斯·戈兹曼 -你认识他吗 |
[33:52] | You’re sitting on his couch. | 你正坐在他的沙发上 |
[33:59] | What did A.D. make you do? | AD让你做了什么 |
[34:02] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[34:04] | What did you have to do to get the puzzle piece? | 你做了什么才拿到拼图碎片的 |
[34:08] | Find out the truth about the baby.. | 查清楚孩子的真相 |
[34:11] | …or at least I think it’s the truth. | 或者说是我以为的真相 |
[34:18] | It’s not mine, Emily. | 那不是我的孩子 艾米丽 |
[34:21] | It’s yours. | 那是你的 |
[34:24] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:27] | They’re your eggs. | 那是你的卵子 |
[34:29] | The ones you donated. | 是你捐赠的 |
[34:33] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[34:35] | A.D. stole them. | 被AD偷走了 |
[34:40] | They must have been planning this for a really long time. | 他们肯定已经计划了很久 |
[34:45] | Allie.. | 艾莉 |
[34:47] | Just because A.D. Said so.. | 就算AD是这么说的 |
[34:51] | …that doesn’t mean that it’s true. | 也不代表这就是真相 |
[34:54] | I remember the procedure, Em. | 我记得手术过程 艾米 |
[34:58] | They wheeled me out of my room at Welby. | 他们把我推出了威尔比的病房 |
[35:03] | It wasn’t Archer, it was someone else. | 那不是阿彻 是其他人 |
[35:06] | They strapped me down. | 他们绑着我 |
[35:09] | I tried to stay to awake. | 我想保持清醒 |
[35:11] | I tried to fight it, but it was no use. | 我想反抗 但是没用 |
[35:31] | Dad. God, you scared me. | 爸爸 天啊 你吓了我一跳 |
[35:34] | I’ve been waiting for you for hours. I was worried sick. | 我等了你好几个小时 我担心死了 |
[35:38] | – Well I was just– – Looking for Mary. I know. | -我只是… -在找玛丽 我知道 |
[35:41] | I spoke with my investigator. I figured out the rest. | 我和我的侦探谈过了 我都弄明白了 |
[35:44] | – What were you thinking? – That I needed to talk to her. | -你在想什么 -我得和她谈谈 |
[35:48] | That I have questions and they need answers. | 我有问题 我需要答案 |
[35:50] | Mary is dangerous, Spencer. | 玛丽很危险 斯宾塞 |
[35:52] | – She cannot be trusted. – Oh, and you can? | -不能信任她 -你就能信任吗 |
[35:55] | Do you hear yourself? | 你听听你自己说的话 |
[35:57] | You’ve been lying to me for my entire life | 你几乎是从我刚出生时就开始 |
[35:59] | literally from day one! | 对我撒谎 |
[36:01] | There are things about this woman | 这个女人身上有些事 |
[36:02] | that you just don’t understand. | 你是难以理解的 |
[36:05] | Then tell me. | 那就告诉我 |
[36:08] | Try being honest for once in your life. | 就这一次对我说实话吧 |
[36:11] | Or I’m gonna walk out that door and I won’t come back. | 不然我就离开这里 永远不会回来 |
[36:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:22] | The last time I saw Mary | 我最后一次见到玛丽 |
[36:23] | was when you came back from rehab. | 是你从疗养院回来 |
[36:33] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[36:36] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[36:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:57] | Jessica, what are you doing here? | 杰西卡 你来这里干什么 |
[37:00] | I… | 我… |
[37:01] | What the hell are you doing in my house | 你大半夜的到我家来 |
[37:02] | in the middle of the night? | 干什么 |
[37:05] | I had to see her. | 我得见见她 |
[37:07] | It was just one look. | 就想看一眼 |
[37:09] | She’s beautiful, isn’t she, Peter? | 她很漂亮 对吗 彼得 |
[37:12] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[37:16] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[37:20] | She wanted to see me? | 她想见我 |
[37:22] | No, Spencer. | 不 斯宾塞 |
[37:25] | She wanted revenge. | 她想复仇 |
[37:33] | Mary was unhinched to say the least. | 玛丽的怒火不容小觑 |
[37:37] | Jessica told her that Charles was dead. | 杰西卡告诉她查尔斯死了 |
[37:39] | Somehow she found out that wasn’t true. | 她不知道为什么发现那不是真的 |
[37:41] | That Charles was Charlotte and alive. | 查尔斯就是夏洛蒂 他还活着 |
[37:45] | She couldn’t believe Jessica lied to her like that. | 她不敢相信杰西卡会这样骗她 |
[37:48] | She wanted her to pay, she wanted her dead. | 她想让她付出代价 她想杀死她 |
[37:49] | And when I refused to help | 我拒绝帮助她时 |
[37:52] | she turned on me too. | 她也把矛头对准了我 |
[37:54] | Mary killed her sister. | 玛丽杀了她的姐妹 |
[37:56] | She used my pills to do it | 她利用我的药片 |
[37:58] | and she buried her in our backyard. | 还把她埋在我们的后院 |
[38:00] | She killed Jessica and did everything | 她杀了杰西卡 竭尽所能 |
[38:01] | she could to frame me for it. | 陷害到我头上 |
[38:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:06] | I mean, they were sisters. | 她们可是姐妹 |
[38:08] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[38:10] | Now, do you understand | 你现在明白 |
[38:11] | why I don’t want you to find her | 我为什么不希望你找她 |
[38:14] | why I want to keep her away from this family? | 我为什么不想让她接近我们的家 |
[38:17] | You knew about Charlotte | 你在娃娃屋的事之前 |
[38:19] | before the doll house? | 就知道夏洛蒂的事 |
[38:22] | I’ll be damned if I ever | 如果你再出什么事 |
[38:23] | let something like that happen to you again. | 我肯定活不下去了 |
[38:27] | Now, you can hate me, Spencer, I can live with that. | 你可以恨我 斯宾塞 我可以忍受 |
[38:30] | But please, please, let me protect you. | 但求你了 让我保护你 |
[38:40] | Woman’s wellness center. How can I help you? | 女子健康中心 有什么需要帮助的 |
[38:42] | I want to cancel my appointment. | 我想取消我的预约 |
[38:45] | I just.. | 我只是… |
[38:47] | We.. | 我们… |
[38:50] | …need some more time to figure things out. | 需要点时间弄清楚 |
[39:11] | Do you need anything? Tea? | 你需要喝点什么 茶 |
[39:14] | – No. – Em? | -不用 -艾米 |
[39:18] | Guys, sorry I’m late. What’s going on? | 伙计们 对不起我迟到了 怎么回事 |
[39:21] | Where were you? We were calling? | 你去哪儿了 我们一直在打你电话 |
[39:24] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:25] | I was helping Ezra with Nicole. | 我在帮以斯拉处理妮可的事 |
[39:27] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了 |
[39:28] | Yeah. Something happened. | 没错 出事了 |
[39:30] | For starters, you left Allie. | 首先 你丢下了艾莉 |
[39:32] | You just abandoned her when she needed you. | 你在她需要你的时候丢下了她 |
[39:34] | Allie, I’m sorry. | 艾莉 对不起 |
[39:38] | – Are you okay? – No, no. She’s not okay. | -你没事吧 -不 她有事 |
[39:40] | – I’m not okay. No one’s okay. – Em, she doesn’t know. | -我有事 大家都有事 -艾米 她不知道 |
[39:43] | I don’t know what? | 我不知道什么 |
[39:44] | That A.D. stopped playing games | AD不玩游戏了 |
[39:46] | and started playing God. | 开始扮演上帝了 |
[39:50] | A.D. stole Emily’s eggs from the donation bank | AD从捐赠银行中偷走了艾米丽的卵子 |
[39:54] | fertilized them and then used them to impregnate Allie. | 孵化后植入艾莉体内进行代孕 |
[39:59] | – What? – God, it still sounds crazy. | -什么 -天啊 听上去还是这么疯狂 |
[40:03] | Guys.. | 伙计们 |
[40:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[40:10] | No one can imagine how violated | 谁都没法想象 |
[40:12] | and confused you both must feel right now | 你们俩感觉有多愤怒 多迷惑 |
[40:15] | but Aria’s turn is up next | 但接下来就是艾瑞亚了 |
[40:16] | and who knows what A.D.’s gonna do to her. | 谁知道AD会对她做些什么 |
[40:19] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[40:21] | We cannot let this game rip us apart no matter what. | 不管怎么样 我们都不能让这个游戏分裂我们 |
[41:00] | No. | 不 |
[41:01] | – No, no. That’s a mistake. – That’s not right. | -不 弄错了 -这不对 |
[41:03] | I’m not playing, I just-I just went. | 我不玩 我刚轮到过了 |
[41:05] | No. It’s Aria’s turn. It’s supposed to land on Aria. | 不 轮到艾瑞亚了 应该轮到艾瑞亚了 |
[41:07] | I know, I.. I don’t know what happened. | 我知道 我…我不知道发生了什么 |
[41:10] | Maybe you get a do over because you didn’t get your piece. | 也许因为你没拿到你的碎片 所以得重新来 |
[41:12] | Do over? It just wrecked my life! | 重新来 这已经毁了我的人生 |
[41:14] | – Han, it’s gonna be okay. – No, it’s not! | -汉 没事的 -不 有事 |
[41:16] | – Oh, God! I can’t do this. – It’s broken. | -天啊 我做不到 -这坏了 |
[41:18] | The game’s gotta be broken. | 这游戏肯定是坏了 |
[41:20] | It’s not broken. | 这没有坏 |
[41:22] | It knows exactly what it’s doing. | 它很清楚到底怎么回事 |
[41:40] | AD | 未知号码 做出决定了吗 |