时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You said you want out of the game. | 你说你想退出游戏 |
[00:04] | You want me to join you in torturing my friends? | 你想让我加入你一起折磨我的朋友 |
[00:06] | You and whoever is on the other end of that ear piece? | 和你和这个耳机另一头的人一起 |
[00:08] | I asked Mary why she really came to see me. | 我问玛丽她为什么突然来找我 |
[00:10] | She told me we had a child together. | 她告诉我我们有过一个孩子 |
[00:12] | Charlotte? | 夏洛蒂 |
[00:13] | I ran a camp for troubled boys | 我为一群问题男孩组织夏令营 |
[00:14] | and Charles was one of my campers. | 查尔斯是我的营员之一 |
[00:15] | The other boy in this photo. | 这张照片里另一个男孩 |
[00:17] | Luke, Lucas maybe. | 卢克还是卢卡斯 |
[00:19] | I’m not playing, I just went. | 我不玩 我刚轮到过了 |
[00:21] | It’s Aria’s turn, it’s supposed to land on Aria. | 轮到艾瑞亚了 应该轮到艾瑞亚了 |
[00:22] | Did you sleep okay? I’ll go make us some coffee. | 你睡得好吗 我去煮些咖啡 |
[00:26] | Nicole’s already asleep upstairs. | 妮可已经在楼上睡着了 |
[00:27] | I don’t know what you’ve told her about us | 我不知道关于我俩 你跟她说了什么 |
[00:29] | or what you haven’t told her | 没跟她说什么 |
[00:30] | but she’s gonna have a lot of questions in the morning. | 她明早会有一堆问题 |
[00:32] | A.D. Stole Emily’s eggs fertilized them, | AD偷走了艾米丽的卵子 孵化后 |
[00:34] | and then used them to impregnate Ali. | 植入艾莉体内进行代孕 |
[00:37] | AD | 未知号码 做出决定了吗 |
[00:40] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[00:44] | Are you talking about the game? | 你是指游戏吗 |
[00:45] | No, I’m talking about you, about the baby. | 不 我是指你和孩子 |
[00:50] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[00:55] | What would you like me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[00:58] | It’s not up to me. | 我说了不算 |
[01:03] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[01:09] | I feel angry. | 我感觉愤怒 |
[01:12] | I feel violated. | 我感觉被侵犯了 |
[01:15] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[01:19] | I’m exhausted from how angry I am. | 我对自己有多愤怒已经心力交瘁了 |
[01:21] | We should find out if it’s true. | 我们该弄清是不是真的 |
[01:23] | It is true, Em. | 是真的 艾米 |
[01:24] | I know, but we could get a blood test. | 我知道 但我们可以验血 |
[01:26] | You know, to be absolutely sure. | 完全确定 |
[01:28] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[01:46] | 未知号码 请求视频通话 | |
[01:51] | Hello, Aria. | 你好 艾瑞亚 |
[01:55] | I thought you’d appreciate a friendly face. | 我以为你会喜欢友好的面孔 |
[01:58] | No more messengers, no more go-betweens.. | 不再传话 直截了当 |
[02:02] | …just you and me.. | 只有你和我 |
[02:04] | …face to face. | 面对面 |
[02:06] | I want you to understand something. | 我想让你明白 |
[02:09] | I will not hurt my friends. | 我不会伤害我的朋友 |
[02:10] | And I want you to understand something | 我也想让你明白 |
[02:12] | you’ll do as you’re told. | 你要按我说的做 |
[02:14] | Otherwise, your friends will find out | 不然你的朋友就会发现 |
[02:16] | you’re taking care of numero uno. | 你在帮助头头儿 |
[02:18] | Oh, and don’t forget about Ezra. | 也别忘了以斯拉 |
[02:20] | He’s just a document away from going to prison. | 只要一个文件 他就会进监狱 |
[02:23] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[02:25] | I want the same thing you want. | 我和你的目的相同 |
[02:27] | The end of the game. | 结束游戏 |
[02:30] | And that’s what we’re going to accomplish.. | 我们要达成这个目的 |
[02:34] | …together. | 共同合作 |
[03:05] | What happened at the clinic? | 诊所发生了什么 |
[03:06] | When we explained the situation | 我们解释了情况后 |
[03:08] | they said they’d rush the blood test. | 他们说他们会尽快验血 |
[03:10] | You explained things? | 你们解释了情况 |
[03:12] | Sort of explained. | 算是解释吧 |
[03:15] | What do we think this means? | 这东西说明了什么 |
[03:17] | It means that the world is much | 这说明这个世界 |
[03:18] | smaller than we ever thought. | 比我们想象得小很多 |
[03:20] | Lucas lied to us. | 卢卡斯骗了我们 |
[03:21] | He said he didn’t know anything about Charlotte. | 他说他不知道任何关于夏洛蒂的事 |
[03:23] | Maybe he didn’t. | 或许他没有 |
[03:24] | Maybe he was friends with a boy | 或许他只是很久以前 |
[03:26] | named Charles a long time ago. | 和一个叫查尔斯的男孩做朋友 |
[03:28] | Or maybe it was more than one summer. | 又或许不止一个夏天 |
[03:30] | Maybe they stayed friends at Radley | 或许他们在拉德里就一直是朋友 |
[03:32] | and what happened after that.. | 而在那之后 |
[03:34] | No, no, not Lucas. | 不不 不是卢卡斯 |
[03:37] | If there’s one thing we should all know by now | 我们到现在应该清楚 |
[03:39] | it’s that not everybody tells you everything. | 那就是不是每个人都会毫无保留 |
[03:42] | Pastor Ted might not be the only one | 泰德牧师可能不是唯一留下 |
[03:44] | who kept a souvenir of that summer. | 那个夏天的纪念品的人 |
[03:46] | I-if Lucas stayed in touch with Charles and then Charlotte | 如果卢卡斯一直和查尔斯或者夏洛蒂有联系 |
[03:49] | maybe there’s a trail. | 或许会有线索 |
[03:51] | And we should look. | 我们得查查看 |
[03:52] | That loft was a techno death trap, remember? | 那间阁楼就是科技死亡陷阱 记得吗 |
[03:55] | I-it might be filled with bugs and cameras. | 里面可能都是窃听器和摄像头 |
[03:58] | Well, if it is, Lucas already knows all of our secrets. | 如果是真的 卢卡斯已经知道我们的全部秘密 |
[04:01] | – So we search. – Discreetly. | -那我们搜搜看 -偷偷地 |
[04:04] | You guys are wrong about him. | 他不是你们想的那样 |
[04:07] | I can’t believe she was in that house. | 我无法相信她就在那栋房子里 |
[04:09] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[04:11] | Whole time we were talking to Pastor Ted | 我们和泰德牧师讲话的全程 |
[04:12] | she was just fifteen, twenty feet away. | 她就在五六米之外 |
[04:17] | – I gotta go. – Yeah, me too. | -我得走了 -我也是 |
[04:19] | – I’ll help you after school. – Okay. | -我下班后帮你们 -行 |
[04:22] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[04:28] | 未知号码 一通未接视频通话 | |
[04:34] | Cupcakes. | 杯子蛋糕 |
[04:36] | Gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, fat free | 无麸质 无乳 无糖 无脂 |
[04:41] | technically, they might not actually exist. | 可以说是根本不存在了 |
[04:43] | If there is anything in that box, I’ll be happy. | 那盒子里只要有东西 我就会开心 |
[04:48] | – I’m trying to reach Toby. – Uh, he’s with Caleb. | -我想联系托比 -他和凯勒在一起 |
[04:52] | Toby has a cabin, so they went up there to fish or.. | 托比有间小屋 他们会去那边钓鱼 |
[04:57] | …to not fish. | 或者不钓鱼 |
[04:59] | Not fishing can be very relaxing. | 不钓鱼有时候很轻松 |
[05:06] | Um, so I understand that you found a finger. | 我听说你找到了一根手指 |
[05:10] | No, I didn’t find it, it was sent to me. | 不是我找到的 是有人寄给我的 |
[05:12] | Okay, well, so much for Archer Dunhill | 好吧 看来阿彻·登喜路出国 |
[05:14] | being out of the country. | 是绝对不可能了 |
[05:15] | Or alive. | 比如他还活着 |
[05:16] | So what do you think happened? | 你觉得发生了什么 |
[05:20] | I talked to a nurse at Welby. | 我和威尔比的一位护士谈过 |
[05:22] | She told me that Drake and your friend Emily Fields | 她告诉我德雷克和你的朋友艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[05:25] | visited Alison. | 探望过艾莉森 |
[05:27] | Dr. Rollins wasn’t too happy about it. | 罗林斯医生对此不是很开心 |
[05:29] | Mary Drake and Rollins argued. | 玛丽·德雷克和罗林斯吵了一架 |
[05:32] | Because if they were working together | 因为如果他们狼狈为奸 |
[05:34] | and things went south between them | 之间又出现了分歧 |
[05:35] | that argument may be the reason Dr. Rollins disappeared. | 那争吵也许是罗林斯医生失踪的原因 |
[05:38] | So the theory is that Mary Drake killed Rollins, | 所以推论是玛丽·德雷克杀了罗林斯 |
[05:42] | Dunhill. | 我是说登喜路 |
[05:43] | That’s one theory. | 这只是一种推论 |
[05:47] | Can I, uh, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[05:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:53] | When you asked me to look for Mary Drake | 在你叫我去找玛丽·德雷克时 |
[05:55] | did you think that she was involved with | 你认为她和阿彻·登喜路的事 |
[05:57] | – what happened with Archer Dunhill? – No. | -有关系吗 -不是 |
[06:02] | I guess that wouldn’t make sense you asking me to look for | 如果你认为你的生母和他的死有关 |
[06:04] | your birth mother if you thought she was involved in his death. | 我想你也不会叫我去找她了 |
[06:08] | I didn’t know that he was dead when I asked you. | 我叫你去找的时候 我并不知道他死了 |
[06:11] | That’s right, you didn’t. | 对 你不知道 |
[06:19] | Thank you for the cupcakes. | 谢谢你的纸杯蛋糕 |
[06:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:25] | No, no, remember we talked to Dr. Randall | 不不 记得在你走之前 |
[06:28] | about that before you left. | 我们和兰德尔医生聊过 |
[06:31] | Right. | 对 |
[06:33] | Alright, yeah, no, no, I’ll give him a call. | 是的 不不 我会打给他的 |
[06:37] | No, it’s-it’s okay, it’s okay, just say hi to Nicole for me. | 不 没事 帮我跟妮可问好 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:44] | – Nicole’s dad? – Nicole’s… dad. | -妮可的爸爸吗 -妮可的爸爸 |
[06:49] | How are they? | 他们怎么样 |
[06:51] | They want me to come back. | 他们想我回去 |
[06:54] | – Nicole does? – Her parents. | -妮可想吗 -她父母想 |
[06:59] | Then I can’t imagine what they’re going through. | 我无法想象他们在遭受什么样的煎熬 |
[07:02] | Uh, they’re happy, they’re-they’re nervous. | 他们很开心 也很紧张 |
[07:06] | They’re treating her like she’s made out of glass and.. | 他们把她当玻璃娃娃一样小心对待 |
[07:10] | Um, I was on my way out to run a few errands, but, um… | 我正准备出去办点事 但是 |
[07:13] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 一小时后就回来 |
[07:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:39] | 未知号码 正在请求视频通话 | |
[07:43] | Rule number one, never send me to voice mail. | 第一条规定 不准把我转到留言信箱 |
[07:50] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[07:52] | You talked to your friends this morning. | 今早你和你的朋友聊了 |
[07:55] | What was that all about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[07:57] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:58] | Mm, you know, Aria, | 知道吗 艾瑞亚 |
[08:02] | trust is a two-way street. | 信任是双向的 |
[08:04] | You wanna live happily ever after? | 你想不想以后幸福快乐地生活 |
[08:06] | I need to know you’ve got my back. | 我要知道你是支持我的 |
[08:09] | Otherwise, the prince goes back to the tower | 否则 王子回到城堡 |
[08:11] | and there’s no fairytale wedding for the princess. | 公主的童话婚礼就没有了 |
[08:15] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:17] | What do you think you’ll get out of it? | 你觉得你从中能得到什么 |
[08:19] | Everything. | 得到一切 |
[08:22] | Now, let’s try this again. | 我们重新来一次 |
[08:25] | What were Hanna and Spencer doing the other day | 那天汉娜和斯宾塞离开小镇的时候 |
[08:27] | when they left town? | 她们去干什么 |
[08:32] | They were looking for Mary Drake. | 她们去找玛丽·德雷克 |
[08:35] | They didn’t find her. | 没找到她 |
[08:37] | But they found something. | 但是却找到了别的东西 |
[08:40] | I can tell by your eyes. | 从你的眼神中我看得出来 |
[08:43] | Don’t push your luck, Aria. | 不要抱着侥幸心理 艾瑞亚 |
[08:46] | Not with me. | 在我这没用 |
[08:49] | They found the place she hid for a few days. | 她们找到一个她匿藏了好几天的地方 |
[08:53] | And? | 然后呢 |
[08:55] | And… they talked to Charlotte’s father. | 然后她们去找夏洛蒂的父亲 |
[09:09] | God, she trusted that man | 天呐 她相信过那个男人 |
[09:11] | and now she’s having his baby. | 现在还怀上了他的孩子 |
[09:14] | What a nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[09:17] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[09:23] | I feel sorry for her. | 我很同情她 |
[09:26] | I do. | 真心的 |
[09:29] | We were all taking turns, you know, keeping an eye on her | 我们都在轮班 看着她 |
[09:33] | just to… be there. | 陪着她 |
[09:36] | Sure, I get it. That makes sense. | 我明白 可以理解 |
[09:43] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[09:52] | I’ll talk to you at lunch? | 午饭的时候和你聊 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:02] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[10:03] | Congratulations, you’re a mother. | 恭喜你做妈妈了 |
[10:06] | The blood test? | 血液测试结果吗 |
[10:08] | It’s you and me. | 是你和我的 |
[10:14] | It’s not just the two of us. | 不只是我们俩 |
[10:16] | There was someone else involved. | 还有其他人 |
[10:18] | Or it wasn’t Dunhill. | 或者不是登喜路 |
[10:20] | It’s the wrong blood type, so that narrows it down to… | 血型是错的 所以范围缩小至 |
[10:26] | couple million. | 几百万人吧 |
[10:30] | – Hey, you still there? – Yeah, yeah, I’m here. | -你在听吗 -在听 |
[10:38] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[10:40] | I’m not thinking at all right now. | 我现在什么也不想 |
[11:29] | 要和你聊聊 玛丽 | |
[11:38] | Why do they always have such big arms? | 超级英雄的手臂为什么都这么粗壮 |
[11:40] | How can they even put on spandex with these things? | 他们是怎么穿上这些高弹性的衣服的 |
[11:43] | Hanna, don’t browse, search. | 汉娜 别乱翻 好好找 |
[11:46] | – Lucas wouldn’t hurt us. – Then let’s prove it. | -卢卡斯不会伤害我们的 -那就证明这点 |
[11:49] | Anything in the pictures? | 照片里有发现吗 |
[11:51] | Lots of photos from Comic Con. | 很多动漫展的照片 |
[11:57] | So, what are you gonna do, about the baby? | 孩子的事你打算怎么做 |
[12:01] | I’ll do whatever Ali wants to do. | 由艾莉来决定 |
[12:03] | Well, those blood tests give you a pretty big stake in this. | 血液测试证明了你才是妈妈 |
[12:07] | What’s in those boxes under there? | 下面的盒子里都有些什么 |
[12:19] | Surprise, comic books. | 惊喜吧 漫画书 |
[12:23] | What are you even looking for? | 你到底要找什么 |
[12:25] | We’ll know when we find it. | 找到就知道了 |
[12:27] | 《超人》 我们灭亡的世界爆炸时 我们的儿子将会幸免遇难 拉若 这支火箭将会带着凯尔宝宝 去到一个安全的世界 就是地球 | |
[12:30] | I was such a cute baby. | 我小时候真可爱 |
[12:33] | What? I was, my mom has pictures. | 怎么了 照片在我妈那里 |
[12:36] | I’ve seen pictures of Caleb when he was a little kid too. | 我也看过凯勒小时候的照片 |
[12:39] | I think we can make something pretty good together. | 我想我们能孕育出美丽的宝宝 |
[12:41] | It’s not like making a lasagna. | 又不是像做意大利千层面这么简单 |
[12:44] | Okay, I’m just saying, I’ve been thinking about it. | 我只是这么一说 我一直在想这事 |
[12:48] | A lot lately. | 最近想得很多 |
[12:51] | – What’s that? – What’s what? | -那是什么 -什么是什么 |
[12:53] | I mean, all these comics are wrapped in plastic. | 所有的漫画书都没拆封 |
[12:55] | What’s in the envelope? | 信封里有什么 |
[13:03] | Arcturus. | 《大角星》 |
[13:04] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[13:14] | So I took your suggestion about other patients | 我听了你的建议 去找了其他 |
[13:17] | who might have known that Dunhill was a fraud. | 认为登喜路是骗子的病人 |
[13:22] | Did it lead anywhere? | 有什么线索吗 |
[13:24] | Most people I talked to weren’t available to commit the crime. | 我找的那些人大部分都不可能实施犯罪 |
[13:26] | And the others would have preferred he stayed alive | 而另一些都希望登喜路还活着 |
[13:28] | so they could sue him. | 这样就能告他了 |
[13:31] | When you say weren’t available.. | 你刚才说不可能是什么意思 |
[13:33] | I’m pretty sure that Dunhill was killed | 我很确定登喜路是在他 |
[13:35] | the day he left the hospital. | 离开医院的那天被杀的 |
[13:36] | Same day your friends went by Welby to complain about | 也就是你的朋友们去威尔比投诉 |
[13:38] | how Dr. Rollins was treating you. | 罗林斯医生对你不好的那天 |
[13:40] | You have very devoted friends. | 你的朋友们对你非常好 |
[13:44] | So, you think he was killed that night, after he left town? | 这么说你认为他是在那晚离开小镇后被杀的 |
[13:47] | Well, his coat left town and his phone and his credit cards | 虽然他的外套 手机和信用卡都离开了小镇 |
[13:50] | but I don’t think Archer Dunhill was in any condition to use ’em. | 但是我觉得阿彻·登喜路当时已经死了 |
[13:53] | If somebody wanted you to think he was alive, why would they.. | 如果那个人想让你认为登喜路还活着 |
[13:56] | send you part of him? | 为什么要把他的手指寄给你呢 |
[13:59] | See, that is a good question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[14:02] | Why go through so much trouble to make us think he’s alive | 费了这么大劲让我们相信他还活着 |
[14:05] | and deliver us proof that he wasn’t? | 却又寄来了他已经死了的证据 |
[14:08] | It only makes sense if there was more than one person involved. | 唯一的解释就是幕后不止一个人 |
[14:12] | You think… two people were responsible | 你认为 有两个人 |
[14:15] | for whatever happened to him? | 谋害了他 |
[14:17] | Two, three, maybe four. | 两个 三个 可能四个 |
[14:21] | And the more people involved in the crime | 而且如果案子牵扯的人越多 |
[14:23] | the more likely that someone’s gonna get nervous | 他们也就可能越紧张 |
[14:25] | and look for an out for themselves. | 想要为自己找出路 |
[14:27] | Somebody does not want Archer Dunhill to stay buried. | 有人不想让阿彻·登喜路就这么死了 |
[14:33] | Would you like a cupcake? There’re gluten free. | 想吃个纸杯蛋糕吗 不含淀粉的 |
[14:37] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:40] | The hero’s this boy who gets picked on by other kids | 这个英雄也就是这个男孩被其他的孩子 |
[14:43] | and by his own family. | 以及自己的家人欺负 |
[14:44] | And then he meets this alien woman in the woods | 然后他在树林里见到了这个外星女人 |
[14:46] | and she becomes his protector. | 于是她就成了他的保护神 |
[14:47] | And she’s this all powerful shape shifter | 她很厉害 能变形 |
[14:49] | who helps get revenge for the boy. | 帮助这个小男孩报仇 |
[14:50] | Torturing his enemies. | 折磨欺负他的人 |
[14:51] | And sometimes the boy turns into Arcturus | 有时这个小男孩会变成大角星 |
[14:53] | so he can experience the payback she gets for him. | 这样他就能感受到她为他复仇的滋味 |
[14:56] | You don’t have to be four to figure this one out. | 小孩子也能看懂 |
[14:59] | Lucas and Charles made this together? | 这是卢卡斯和查尔斯一起画的吗 |
[15:01] | Yes, and Lucas kept it. | 是的 而且卢卡斯还留着 |
[15:03] | He’s connected to Charlotte. | 他跟夏洛蒂有联系 |
[15:04] | He was there when this whole thing started. | 这一切的开始他都见证了 |
[15:06] | He’s done way more than he’s ever said. | 他从来没说过他所经历的事 |
[15:12] | Does this mean Lucas is A.D.? | 这是不是说卢卡斯就是AD |
[15:14] | Well, it’s possible. | 有这可能 |
[15:15] | That means something else is possible. | 也就是说别的事也有可能 |
[15:18] | Ali’s baby. | 艾莉的孩子 |
[15:19] | No, no. | 不 不可能 |
[15:22] | No one says anything about this to Ali. | 谁都不准跟艾莉说这件事 |
[15:58] | You saw this book yourself? | 你亲眼看见了这本书吗 |
[15:59] | Yes, Emily and Hanna called me when they found it. | 是的 艾米丽和汉娜发现后给我打了电话 |
[16:02] | Where is it now? | 书现在在哪 |
[16:05] | They put it back. | 她们放回去了 |
[16:08] | Is that you, Lucas? Are you under all that? | 是你吗 卢卡斯 幕后的人是你吗 |
[16:15] | Would I tell you if I was? | 就算是我会告诉你吗 |
[16:18] | You’re a good spy, Aria. | 你是个好间谍 艾瑞亚 |
[16:20] | Now let’s see what kind of thief you are. | 现在要看看你是不是个好小偷了 |
[16:32] | No. No more. | 不 不要了 |
[16:36] | Or maybe just a splash. | 要不再来一点吧 |
[16:45] | I can’t tell you what to do. | 我没法告诉你该怎么做 |
[16:49] | I didn’t come here for you to tell me what to do. | 我来这不是问你该怎么做的 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么做 |
[16:57] | Don’t ask my advice, please just…flip a coin. | 不要问我 要不 抛硬币吧 |
[17:02] | You’ll have a better shot at happiness. | 这样做出的选择会更好 |
[17:08] | I don’t have a right to ask her to have the baby. | 我没有权利让她把孩子生下了 |
[17:11] | She says I do but… I don’t. | 虽然她说我可以 但是我不行 |
[17:17] | Not until we know who the father is. | 除非我们知道孩子的父亲是谁 |
[17:19] | She might not know that in time to decide. | 她可能来不及知道就要做决定了 |
[17:22] | We may never know. | 我们或许永远都不会知道 |
[17:24] | Just makes me so mad that somebody did this to her. | 有人竟然这么对她 太让我气愤了 |
[17:29] | They did it to you too. | 他们也这么对你 |
[17:41] | I just keep thinking about that letter. | 我一直在想那封信 |
[17:44] | The letter that Mary Drake wrote before you were born. | 就是玛丽·德雷克在你出生前写的那封 |
[17:49] | All the pain and…regret. | 一切的痛苦和后悔 |
[17:54] | You could feel it coming off the page. | 能从字里行间感觉到 |
[18:02] | I don’t ever want to write a letter like that. | 我不想以后也要写那样的信 |
[18:49] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:52] | Pretty good.. | 很好 |
[18:56] | I think. | 算是吧 |
[19:03] | Ali, I want you to have the baby. | 艾莉 我想让你把孩子生下来 |
[19:07] | I know I’m asking you more than I have the right to ask, but.. | 我知道我的这个要求很过分 |
[19:12] | but I want a chance to raise this child. | 但是我想要有机会养个孩子 |
[19:25] | We don’t even know who the father is. | 我们都不知道孩子的父亲是谁 |
[19:31] | We know who the father isn’t. | 但我们知道孩子的父亲不是谁 |
[19:37] | Look, whoever did this to us | 无论是谁做的 |
[19:39] | I don’t want them to win. | 我都不想让他赢 |
[19:41] | You think that’s a good enough reason to have a baby? | 你觉得这就是把孩子生下来的好理由吗 |
[19:43] | No. No, that’s not my only reason. | 不 不 并不只是这一个原因 |
[19:48] | Ali, I understand if you can’t. | 艾莉 如果你不想生我也理解 |
[19:53] | Okay, but just promise me that you’ll at least think about it. | 好吧 但至少你答应我会考虑一下 |
[20:01] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[20:05] | What do you mean it’s gone? | 什么叫不见了 |
[20:06] | What do you think I mean? It’s gone. | 你觉得呢 就是不见了 |
[20:08] | It’s not in the place where we left it. | 不在我们放回的那个地方了 |
[20:10] | Whoever took it knew where to look. | 拿走它的人知道去哪找 |
[20:12] | Okay, well, that brings us back to Lucas. | 好吧 又回到了卢卡斯身上 |
[20:14] | He’s on a retreat. | 他在休息寓所 |
[20:16] | Yeah, at least that’s what his office told you. | 是的 那是他办公室的人告诉你的 |
[20:18] | Spencer, we keep falling behind. | 斯宾塞 我们总是落后一步 |
[20:20] | Alright, we have to find something | 对吧 我们要找的能让我们 |
[20:22] | that will give us an edge. | 占上风的东西 |
[20:24] | Drink some decaf, go back to the loft | 喝点脱因咖啡 回到阁楼上 |
[20:25] | and wait for Emily to come home. | 等艾米丽回家 |
[20:27] | Not much of a plan. | 这计划不咋地 |
[20:29] | Yeah, well, that’s all I’ve got right now. Later. | 是 但现在只能这么做 一会再聊 |
[20:32] | Later. | 一会再聊 |
[20:52] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[20:55] | No, but I don’t even know what it is. | 我连这是什么东西都不知道 |
[20:57] | It’s a real estate listing for our factory space. | 是咱们的厂房的房产出售清单 |
[21:00] | It’s what? | 你说什么 |
[21:01] | All that talk about Lucas | 所有这一切都指向了卢卡斯 |
[21:02] | backing you all the way | 一直以来是如何背叛你的 |
[21:04] | That’s all it was, talk. | 事实就这么简单 |
[21:05] | He put the factory up for sale. | 他将我们的工厂售出 |
[21:07] | He’s selling your business out from under you | 在我们的事业还没开始之前就 |
[21:08] | before we’ve even started. | 背着你把你的资产卖了 |
[21:09] | Lucas did this? | 这是卢卡斯做的吗 |
[21:10] | The contact’s his office. | 联系方式是他的办公电话 |
[21:13] | I underestimated him. | 我真是低估他了 |
[21:15] | He’s as sneaky as I am. | 他和我一样狡猾 |
[21:18] | I have to show you something | 我想给你看个东西 |
[21:19] | but you cannot tell anyone. | 但你必须守口如瓶 |
[22:33] | Ali decides to have the baby | 艾莉决定留下这个孩子 |
[22:36] | and we’ll tell people the truth | 我们会告诉人们她怀的 |
[22:38] | about how it’s not really Dunhill’s, and it’s mine. | 不是登喜路而是我的孩子 |
[22:42] | Half mine. | 半个我的孩子 |
[22:44] | Yours and Allison’s. | 是你和艾莉森的孩子 |
[22:47] | She didn’t ask to be a part of this. | 她并不想参与这件事情 |
[22:50] | And I don’t want to force her. | 我也不想强迫她 |
[22:53] | It’s what I want. | 这只是我的希望而已 |
[22:57] | Allison is having your baby. | 但艾莉森怀的是你的孩子 |
[23:00] | She hasn’t made up her mind yet. | 她还没有作出决定 |
[23:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[23:10] | I’m buying the next round. | 再买一杯酒 |
[23:11] | And probably the one after that. | 也许还会再买第三杯 |
[23:17] | – Oh, my. – You’d wanna hurry. | -我的天呐 -你要抓紧了 |
[23:19] | I don’t know how long she’ll be gone. | 我不知道斯宾塞还要多久才回来 |
[23:23] | Caleb already did that. He didn’t hear anything. | 凯勒已经试过了 他什么都没听见 |
[23:26] | That’s because he didn’t know what to listen for. | 那是因为他不知道要听什么 |
[23:28] | I can’t hear a fan but.. | 我没听见风扇响不过 |
[23:32] | …I can feel where it’s warm | 我能感觉到哪块是发热的 |
[23:34] | where the batteries are. | 电池就应该藏在那下面 |
[23:36] | Batteries? I thought it ran on bitchiness. | 有电池吗 我以为是靠”婊气”运行的 |
[23:39] | It has a finite amount of power. | 游戏板的能量有限 |
[23:41] | Like one of those rovers you send to Mars. | 就像上次你送给火星公司的那台纺织机 |
[23:44] | You’re going to have to finish the game | 你要在电池耗完之前 |
[23:45] | before the batteries can run down. | 结束这场游戏 |
[24:00] | Touchy, isn’t it? | 这玩意儿真是敏感 对吧 |
[24:02] | Mona, I brought you here to help me | 梦娜 我带你来是为了帮我 |
[24:03] | not to admire the craftsmanship. | 不是来仰慕它的工艺水平的 |
[24:06] | My turn is next. We have to shut this thing down. | 下一个遭殃的是我 我们必须关掉它 |
[24:08] | I understand that, Hanna, but sometimes you have to stop | 我知道 但有时候你必须要 |
[24:11] | and admire the craft behind the dirty tricks. | 停下来好好仰慕下这等卑鄙的手艺 |
[24:14] | I wish I could’ve built something like this. | 我真希望我能做个这样的东西 |
[24:17] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[24:18] | Think about the mind | 想想是什么样的人才能 |
[24:19] | that conceived this. | 构造出这个东西 |
[24:21] | ‘Why build a Dollhouse when you can turn’ | 要是你有能力把玫瑰镇玩弄于股掌中 |
[24:23] | the entire town into a Dollhouse? | 何苦再造一个这样的东西呢 |
[24:26] | It’s brilliant. | 这东西做的太绝了 |
[24:29] | It’s beautiful. | 太好看了 |
[24:31] | Do you two wanna be left alone? | 你要不要和这东西单独呆一会儿 |
[24:45] | I think I would just gotten assistant coach. | 我想我会接下助理教练的职务 |
[24:48] | You don’t have to leave. | 你可以不用离开的 |
[24:50] | Who am I if I stay? | 如果我留下 对你们而言我是什么 |
[24:52] | Nobody wanted this. | 没人希望这样的局面 |
[24:55] | Somebody did. | 至少未出生的宝宝希望我离开 |
[24:56] | He just never asked any of us. | 只不过他还没问过我们仨的意见 |
[25:00] | Hey, can we just try and make this work? | 我们就不能试着好好相处吗 |
[25:04] | You know, you and me and Ali? | 你和我还有艾莉 |
[25:08] | Everyone would be miserable. | 那样三个人都痛苦 |
[25:11] | You think we’d be all post modern in 21st century | 你以为我们生活在二十一世纪 |
[25:13] | but…it would not be like that. | 思想就可以变得超前开放吗 不是的 |
[25:16] | – And you know it. – Yeah, we could try. | -你知道的 -但我们可以试一试 |
[25:20] | I’ve learnt so much from loving you. | 我从爱你这件事中学到了很多 |
[25:23] | One of the most important things you taught me is not to get greedy. | 其中最重要的一点就是不要太贪婪 |
[25:33] | Now you have to listen to me. | 现在你认真听我说 |
[25:36] | This is the third time I said goodbye to you. | 这是我第三次向你告别 |
[25:40] | I’m never going to say it again. | 我不打算将来再告别一次 |
[25:49] | I have to do this. | 可我不得不作出这样的决定 |
[25:53] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[25:55] | That’s what make you Emily. | 这就是为什么你与众不同的原因 |
[27:39] | You’re packed. | 你打包了行李 |
[27:42] | Why are you packed? | 为什么 |
[27:44] | Everything’s okay, uh, Nicole’s parents | 没什么事 妮可的父母 |
[27:47] | want me to come to Maine. | 希望我能去缅因州找他们 |
[27:48] | If everything’s okay, why are you packed? | 如果没什么事 为什么你要打包行李 |
[27:51] | They just need somebody to talk to the doctor | 他们只是希望有人能和医生谈谈 |
[27:52] | and they don’t like their new one. | 而且他们不满意现在的保姆 |
[27:53] | Okay, can’t you just call the doctor on the phone? | 难道你就不能和医生在电话里谈吗 |
[27:56] | It’s-it’s easier this way. | 直接见面会更容易些 |
[27:57] | Easier? | 容易吗 |
[27:59] | To pack a bag, go to the airport | 打包好行李 再去机场坐飞机 |
[28:01] | get on a plane and rent a car on the other side? | 然后落地后再租一辆车反而更容易吗 |
[28:04] | They asked me to come. | 是他们请求我去的 |
[28:09] | Ezra, do you honestly believe that whatever’s happening there | 以斯拉 你真的相信她那边发生了 |
[28:12] | her parents can’t handle it? | 连她父母都对付不了的事吗 |
[28:14] | This is just for right now. | 这只是暂时的而已 |
[28:15] | What happens next time? | 那下次会怎么样呢 |
[28:17] | What happens after we’re married? | 等到我们结婚会怎么样呢 |
[28:19] | I am just trying to figure my way through today. | 我今天一整天都在整理思绪 |
[28:21] | – So am I. – I’ll be back in two days. | -我也是 -我两天后就回来 |
[28:25] | I don’t want you to come back, I want you to stay. | 我不需要你回来 我需要你留下 |
[28:28] | You’re putting me in the middle here. | 你这样让我在中间很为难 |
[28:29] | No, you’re in the middle. | 不 你本来就在中间了 |
[28:31] | I did not put you there. | 不是我逼你到这个境地的 |
[28:33] | You’re not the only one struggling through this. | 你不是唯一一个在这件事情上挣扎的人 |
[28:34] | You don’t know what I’ve done for us. | 你不知道我为了我们的未来都做了什么 |
[28:37] | What I’ve done for you. | 也不知道我为了你做了什么 |
[28:40] | Aria, what Nicole went through | 艾瑞亚 妮可经历了 |
[28:42] | was the worst thing in the world. | 这个世上最糟糕的事情 |
[28:44] | And she survived, and when she came back | 然而她活下来了 当她回来的时候 |
[28:46] | her whole world was different, that’s not fair. | 她的整个世界都变了 这对她不公平 |
[28:48] | It’s not something you can fix. | 这不是你一个人可以解决的 |
[28:50] | – I’m not trying to fix it. – Yes, you are. | -我没有想解决这件事 -你想了 |
[28:52] | And I know this | 我之所以知道是 |
[28:52] | because I spent my life trying to fix things. | 因为我这么多年都在试着解决事情 |
[28:55] | I know how it can make things worse instead of better. | 我知道这只会让事情变得更糟而不是更好 |
[28:57] | We’re talking about two days. | 我们只是在说这两天的事情而已 |
[29:06] | Ezra, I love you. | 以斯拉 我爱你 |
[29:09] | I helped you write that book so | 我帮你写的那本书 |
[29:10] | I know something about how you feel. | 所以我知道你的感受 |
[29:14] | – You think you owe Nicole. – This isn’t about Nicole. | -你觉得是你欠妮可的 -这和妮可无关 |
[29:17] | This is about me trying to look at myself | 这是我自己一大早起来 |
[29:19] | in the mirror in the morning. | 能不能面对镜子中的自己 |
[29:21] | Aria, uh, I, I can’t make anymore mistakes, okay? | 艾瑞亚 我不能再犯错了 |
[29:25] | I need to figure out how to make this right for everybody. | 我得弄清楚怎样对大家都好 |
[29:28] | Then stay. | 那留下来 |
[29:30] | Make things right. Here. Now. | 在这里 解决 就现在 |
[29:34] | We’ll figure this out when I get back. | 等我回来再说 |
[29:36] | – Ezra. – Please, when I get back. | -以斯拉 -拜托 等我回来 |
[29:56] | I knocked. The door was open. | 我敲了门 门没关 |
[29:59] | You should watch that. | 你得小心点 |
[30:26] | Hello, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[30:29] | I was coming over to your place | 我来过你家 |
[30:31] | I saw you leave the barn. | 我看到你离开谷仓 |
[30:33] | – You followed me? – Yes. | -你跟踪我 -是的 |
[30:37] | You saw that I was going some place and you followed me? | 你看到我去别的地方 你就跟着我 |
[30:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:41] | And then you waited outside for an hour? | 你就在外面等了一小时 |
[30:43] | Fifty-eight minutes. | 58分钟 |
[30:46] | Doesn’t that seem a little odd to you? | 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[30:48] | Oh, I’ve got a whole list of things that seem odd to me | 这案子我觉得奇怪的地方 |
[30:50] | about this case. | 可多了去了 |
[30:52] | Who are you supposed to meet here? | 你来这是要见谁 |
[30:53] | No one. | 没人 |
[30:56] | You asked me to help you once and I did. | 你曾经要我帮你 我帮了你 |
[30:58] | Hell, I was glad to. | 我很乐意 |
[31:00] | But things have changed. | 但是一切都变了 |
[31:02] | If this snowball keeps going | 如果继续滚雪球 |
[31:03] | there is nothing I can do to help you. | 我根本帮不了你 |
[31:05] | What snowball are we discussing? | 什么滚雪球 |
[31:07] | Every theory that I can come up with | 我提出的所有关于 |
[31:09] | to figure out what happened to Archer Dunhill | 阿彻·登喜路的假设 |
[31:11] | keeps circling back to you | 都会回溯到你 |
[31:12] | and Alison and your friends, especially to you. | 艾莉森和你朋友身上 特别是你 |
[31:15] | Why especially to me? | 为什么特别是我 |
[31:17] | Like everybody else, you’re connected to Dunhill | 你和所有人一样 是通过艾莉森 |
[31:18] | through Alison | 和登喜路认识的 |
[31:20] | but you have two connections… | 但你还有一层关系 |
[31:23] | …you have Mary Drake. | 你还有玛丽·德雷克 |
[31:26] | I think I’m gonna go home now. | 我觉得我该回家了 |
[31:29] | Did you know that Dunhill was at the bar? | 你知道那天登喜路也在酒吧吗 |
[31:32] | The Radley Bar, the same night that we were. | 拉德里酒吧 就是我们也在的那晚 |
[31:34] | The night he disappeared. | 他消失的那晚 |
[31:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:38] | How did you know that he was there? | 你怎么知道他在那里的 |
[31:40] | Maybe he wasn’t after all but his credit card was. | 也许他不在那里 但是他的信用卡在 |
[31:42] | Same card used to buy the train ticket. | 就是用来买火车票的那张卡 |
[31:45] | I finally got the statement today. | 今天终于拿到记录了 |
[31:47] | – I didn’t order this. – He did. | -我没有点这个 -那位先生点了 |
[31:49] | – What were you doin’ tonight? – Burying a body. | -你今晚在做什么 -埋尸体 |
[31:52] | Check please, this one’s on me. | 买单 我来买 |
[32:03] | I’ve requested paper receipts from the hotel. | 我已经要求酒店出示收据 |
[32:06] | I’m interested in seeing the signature on that bill. | 我很想看看是谁在账单上签名的 |
[32:08] | Once that happens, there’s gonna be more questions. | 到时候 会有更多问题 |
[32:11] | And that’s something I can’t control. | 那时候我就无法控制了 |
[32:13] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[32:16] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[32:19] | I can’t stop you. | 我拦不住你 |
[32:30] | You don’t have to leave Rosewood. | 你不用离开玫瑰镇 |
[32:32] | That’s what everybody keeps telling me. | 大家都这么告诉我 |
[32:35] | But it’s time to go. | 但是该走了 |
[32:37] | Time to do something else. | 该去做其他事了 |
[32:40] | I got what I came for. | 我拿到我想要的东西了 |
[32:42] | Not what I thought I was gonna get | 虽然和我想象中的不一样 |
[32:43] | but it’s what I’m supposed to have. | 但这是我应得的 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry you’re going through a hard time. | 很遗憾你最近过得很不好 |
[32:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:56] | I don’t wanna make this any tougher | 我不想让你更难过 |
[32:58] | but before I go | 但我走之前 |
[32:59] | there’s something I need to know. | 还需要知道些东西 |
[33:02] | What? | 什么事 |
[33:04] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[33:06] | – Do I love– – Emily. | -我爱… -艾米丽 |
[33:09] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[33:11] | I’m the last person you should ask about love. | 你最不应该问我关于爱的事 |
[33:15] | Maybe, but you’re the only one who can answer the question. | 也许吧 但只有你能回答这个问题 |
[33:19] | You know Emily loves you. | 你知道艾米丽爱你 |
[33:21] | Maybe you’ve known all along and that scares you. | 也许你一直都知道 但你很害怕 |
[33:24] | That’s what made you scared and such a terrible person. | 所以你才会如此害怕 如此恶劣 |
[33:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:28] | Person who sometimes did terrible things. | 人有的时候是会做很可怕的事 |
[33:30] | I was terrible. | 我以前是很恶劣 |
[33:33] | Sometimes I still am. | 现在有时候也是 |
[33:35] | That’s why you can’t ask me that | 所以你不能问我 |
[33:37] | about Emily. | 艾米丽的事 |
[33:40] | You find it so hard to be honest with yourself. | 你觉得诚实面对自己这么难 |
[33:43] | I guess you don’t have a lot of practice with that. | 看来平时你也不怎么这样做 |
[33:45] | Not really. | 的确 |
[33:48] | People don’t like the truth. | 人们不喜欢真相 |
[33:50] | The truth is slippery. | 真相太狡猾 |
[33:52] | Can’t depend on it. | 不能太过于依赖 |
[33:54] | Try it. Just for a minute. | 试试 就一会 |
[34:06] | I know how I feel when she looks at me. | 我知道她看着我时我是什么感受 |
[34:11] | I’ve never felt that with anyone before. | 对别人我从来没有这种感觉 |
[34:18] | It’s like.. | 就像 |
[34:21] | …she sees who you really are. | 她能看清真正的我 |
[34:25] | Maybe that’s the scariest part. | 也许那才是最吓人的 |
[34:29] | You look at her.. | 你看着她 |
[34:32] | You look at, you look at her eyes.. | 你看着 看着她的眼睛 |
[34:37] | And you wanna be worth the effort. | 就想做配得上的人 |
[34:42] | You wanna be the person she sees. | 想成为她所看到的那个人 |
[34:50] | Thanks for the water. | 谢谢你的水 |
[34:55] | I didn’t answer your question. | 我还没有回答你的问题 |
[34:58] | But you didn’t lie to me. | 但你没有骗我 |
[35:00] | Old Ali might have, just to get me out of the house. | 以前的艾莉会 为了早点把我赶走 |
[35:13] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[35:16] | You’re gonna have a beautiful baby. | 你会生一个漂亮的孩子 |
[35:31] | Rails, pulleys and magnets make the pieces move. | 轨道 滑轮和磁铁让这些部分能动起来 |
[35:34] | It’s probably not listening all the time | 它可能不是一直在听 |
[35:35] | that would drain too much power. | 那需要太多电量 |
[35:37] | You think we should cover the camera on the phone? | 你觉得我们要把手机上的摄像头盖起来吗 |
[35:39] | That would just make someone angry. | 那只会让某个人生气 |
[35:42] | How do we open it? | 怎么打开 |
[35:44] | When the thing was closed, it was sealed. | 东西关闭后就会封起来 |
[35:46] | Whoever made it probably can’t get into it now, it.. | 制作出来的人可能现在也进不去了 |
[35:49] | There is poetry to that. | 那东西很精致 |
[35:51] | When the game ends, the game dies. | 游戏结束时 它也死了 |
[35:54] | Do you think Lucas made this? | 你觉得是卢卡斯做的吗 |
[35:57] | I mean, he knows all about games and computers. | 毕竟他那么懂游戏和电脑 |
[35:59] | It’s not a game or a computer. | 它不是游戏或者电脑 |
[36:02] | There’s electronics in it | 里面虽然有电子元件 |
[36:03] | but the heart of the thing is mechanical. | 但中心部件是机械部件 |
[36:06] | It was lovingly handmade. | 是手工制作的 |
[36:10] | Mona, you have to help me play this game. | 梦娜 你必须帮我玩这个游戏 |
[36:14] | – Do what? – Play the game and win. | -什么 -玩这个游戏并且赢 |
[36:18] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[36:19] | Because you are the only person | 因为你是唯一一个 |
[36:21] | who isn’t afraid of it. You admire it. | 不害怕它的人 你对它评价很高 |
[36:23] | You can get inside the head of whoever made this. | 你可以进入制作它的人的大脑 |
[36:25] | The reason I’m not afraid of it is because | 我之所以不害怕是因为 |
[36:27] | you don’t see a little Mona at that starting line. | 开始的时候你没有把我牵扯进来 |
[36:29] | – Mona, please. – Don’t ask me to do this. | -梦娜 求你 -不要这样 |
[36:34] | Mona, I am begging you. | 梦娜 我真的求你了 |
[36:37] | You are the only one who knows what it’s like | 你是唯一一个知道 |
[36:38] | to make something like this. | 制作出这种东西的感觉的人 |
[36:40] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[36:41] | And that’s why I can’t touch it. | 所以我才不能碰它 |
[36:45] | Playing with people’s lives like this.. | 这样玩弄别人的生命 |
[36:48] | …it’s an addiction. | 会让人上瘾 |
[36:50] | You’re not dealing with a healthy person | 你面对的不是一个正常人 |
[36:51] | you’re dealing with an addict. | 而是一个瘾君子 |
[36:54] | I know. I know more about it than I ever wanted to. | 我清楚 虽然我不想 但我很清楚 |
[37:00] | Well, then imagine how you’ll feel when you beat it. | 那你想象一下赢了它之后的感觉 |
[37:18] | Attention, all passengers | 各位乘客请注意 |
[37:20] | the following flights have been delayed. | 以下航班延误 |
[37:22] | Flight 4436 to Boston | 飞往波士顿的4436次航班 |
[37:25] | flight 6475 to Memphis | 飞往孟菲斯的6475次航班 |
[37:27] | and flight 4511 to Stockholm. Please check the status.. | 飞往斯德哥尔摩的4511次航班 请各位… |
[37:32] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[37:38] | I-I don’t think you’ve ever met Wren Kingston. | 你应该还没见过任·金斯顿 |
[37:41] | – No. – Wren, this is Ezra Fitz. | -是的 -任 这是以斯拉·费兹 |
[37:44] | – Ezra, Wren. – Hello. | -以斯拉 这是任 -你好 |
[37:45] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[37:46] | Uh, Wren was almost my brother-in-law. | 任差点就成了我姐夫 |
[37:49] | – A couple of times. – Yeah. | -有好几次 -这样 |
[37:50] | I ended up with a layover from hell | 最后我暂停在了叫做斯宾塞的 |
[37:52] | called Spencer and she was gracious enough | 这层地狱里 她不嫌弃我 |
[37:53] | to come and share the pain with me. | 愿意来跟我共同承担痛苦 |
[37:55] | – Are you going someplace? – Ah, y-yes. | -你要去什么地方吗 -是的 |
[37:58] | Well, I, I was. | 本来是 |
[38:00] | Well, have a drink with us. | 跟我们喝一杯吧 |
[38:03] | Oh, no. No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[38:04] | Uh, you two are catching up | 你们两个在叙旧 |
[38:05] | and I don’t wanna intrude | 我不想打扰你们 |
[38:07] | but listen, it was great meeting you. | 但是 很高兴认识你 |
[38:09] | Same. | 我也是 |
[38:11] | Spencer. | 我先走一步 |
[38:12] | Yeah, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[38:16] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[38:20] | – I have to ask you a favor. – Sure, anything. | -我得找你帮我个忙 -没问题 |
[38:23] | I haven’t seen Wren since before Charlotte was killed. | 夏洛蒂被杀前我就没见过任了 |
[38:26] | And he helped her sneak into Radley | 他曾帮她溜进拉德里 |
[38:29] | and I wanted to see if he remembered something | 我想看看他是不是记得什么 |
[38:31] | that would help us, but so far it’s just been nothing. | 能帮到我们 但目前为止一无所获 |
[38:34] | Do you think that we could keep this between us? | 你觉得我们可以不要说出去吗 |
[38:37] | Keep w-what between us? | 什么不要说出去 |
[38:39] | That you saw him here with me. | 你看到他跟我在这里 |
[38:42] | Who would I tell? | 我会告诉谁 |
[38:43] | I just really wouldn’t want Detective Furey | 我不想让富里探员 |
[38:45] | to find out about this. | 知道这件事 |
[38:48] | – Alright. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[38:50] | – Of course. – Have a safe flight. | -不客气 -旅途平安 |
[38:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:58] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[39:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:11] | I’ve thought about it.. | 我想过了 |
[39:13] | About what it means.. | 它的意义 |
[39:17] | About what it could mean. | 它可能的意义 |
[39:21] | I’m going to have the baby. | 我要生下来 |
[39:26] | – Are you sure? – No. | -你确定吗 -不确定 |
[39:33] | – But if you help me.. – I’ll help you. | -但如果你帮我… -我会帮你 |
[39:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:42] | Then it’s settled.. | 那就这么定了 |
[39:46] | I’ll do it. | 我生下来 |
[39:48] | We will do it. | 我们生下来 |
[39:50] | Together. | 一起 |
[39:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:58] | Thank you.. | 谢谢你 |
[40:00] | …for trusting me. | 信任我 |
[40:16] | There will be more flights tomorrow | 明天应该会有 |
[40:18] | I suppose. | 更多航班 |
[40:21] | I suppose. | 应该吧 |
[40:27] | Ezra, I’m sorry about what I said. | 以斯拉 抱歉我之前那么说 |
[40:31] | Well, I’m sorry about how it came out. | 抱歉我那么说出口 |
[40:38] | But I’m afraid. | 但我很担心 |
[40:40] | We’re so close and I’m just.. | 我们就快成功了 我… |
[40:45] | I’m afraid of it all falling apart. | 我担心最后一切会化为乌有 |
[40:50] | – So maybe I wasn’t– – No, you were right. | -所以可能我没… -不 你说得对 |
[40:52] | And I, I needed to hear that. | 我需要听你告诉我 |
[40:57] | My flight wasn’t cancelled. | 我的飞机班次没有取消 |
[41:00] | I just didn’t get on it. | 我只是没有上飞机 |
[41:27] | 你把警察牵扯进来了 我明白了 在解 | |
[41:41] | I warned you. I-I warned you. | 我警告过你 我警告过你 |
[41:43] | I-I warned you. I-I warned you. | 我警告过你 我警告过你 |
[41:50] | When I call, you answer. | 我给你打电话你要接 |
[41:53] | I need you faithful and devoted | 我需要你对我忠诚 |
[41:57] | or else.. | 否则… |