时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No more messengers. | 不再传话 |
[00:04] | No more go-betweens. | 直截了当 |
[00:05] | You have to help me play this game. | 你必须帮我玩这个游戏 |
[00:07] | – Do what? – Play the game and win. | -什么 -玩这个游戏并且赢 |
[00:09] | Why didn’t you come around the hotel that night? | 你那晚为什么没去酒店 |
[00:10] | – Did you see Archer Dunhill? – No. | -你有看到阿彻·登喜路吗 -没有 |
[00:12] | – You pay with your own card? – Yes. | -你用自己的卡付的吗 -是 |
[00:13] | Which was the cards you paid with? | 你用哪张卡付的 |
[00:14] | – I don’t remember. – What’s the amount you paid? | -忘记了 -金额呢 |
[00:15] | – I don’t recall. – What was the– | -忘记了 -当时… |
[00:16] | I don’t recall. | 忘记了 |
[00:18] | We have to find that credit card slip. | 我们必须找到那张信用卡账单 |
[00:20] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:21] | You have nothing left to find. | 你不会找到任何东西 |
[00:23] | “I write this because I am ashamed.” | 我写下这些因为我的愧疚 |
[00:25] | “I need someone to forgive me” | 我需要有人能够原谅我 |
[00:26] | “and the only person to do that is you.” | 而唯一能做到这个的人是你 |
[00:28] | Mary is dangerous. She cannot be trusted. | 玛丽很危险 不能相信她 |
[00:30] | You’ve been lying to me for my entire life. | 你这辈子都在对我撒谎 |
[00:33] | – I will not hurt my friends. – You’ll do as your told. | -我不会伤害我的朋友 -你要按我说的做 |
[00:38] | Don’t forget about Ezra. | 别忘了以斯拉 |
[00:40] | He’s just a document away from going to prison. | 只要一个文件 他就会进监狱 |
[01:01] | Nice, very nice. | 棒 非常棒 |
[01:11] | Alright. | 好了 |
[01:12] | That’s it for tonight, folks. | 今晚到此为止 各位 |
[01:13] | You want me to get next week? | 你想让我约好下周 |
[01:15] | Same time, same place. Same feet. | 同样的时间地点 同样的舞步 |
[01:20] | – Did I step on you? – No. | -我踩到你了吗 -没有 |
[01:22] | Cause I could’ve sworn I saw pain. | 因为我肯定你觉得疼了 |
[01:25] | My shoes are too small. | 我的鞋太小了 |
[01:26] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[01:28] | That would be a lot easier in a 50 pound wedding gown. | 穿50磅重的婚纱会更轻松的哦 |
[01:31] | – Ah, my brother’s stalking me. – Why? | -我弟一直烦我 -怎么了 |
[01:34] | My mother doesn’t approve of who he is dating. | 我母亲不支持他约会的人 |
[01:39] | And she is terrified | 她很担心 |
[01:40] | that if Crystal’s still with her modern wedding day | 如果克里斯特还支持她的现代婚礼日 |
[01:43] | then she’ll like the family photos. | 那她就会喜欢那张家庭合照 |
[01:45] | What does he expect you to do? | 他希望你干什么 |
[01:46] | Broker deal. | 协调关系 |
[01:47] | Sit her in the back behind a very thick pole. | 拐弯抹角地支持她 |
[01:50] | Hey, maybe we could put ’em in the same table as your cousin | 也许我们该把他们安排和你表亲一桌 |
[01:52] | who raises ferrets. | 养雪貂的那个表亲 |
[01:53] | 未知号码 三通未接视频通话 | |
[01:59] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[02:03] | Look, we’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[02:05] | Nothing is going to ruin our perfect day. I promise. | 什么都不会毁掉我们的大喜之日 我保证 |
[02:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:14] | I’m sorry, I got to run. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[02:15] | Wes wants to do this in person. | 韦斯想当面谈 |
[02:18] | Call me every 20 minutes, please. | 每20分钟给我打个电话 拜托 |
[02:21] | Save me, please. Please. | 帮帮我 拜托 拜托 |
[02:30] | I cannot do this right now. | 我现在没法这么做 |
[02:32] | You can’t afford not to. | 不这么做就有你好看 |
[02:34] | You still want this, don’t you? | 你还想要这东西吧 |
[02:35] | Not if it means torturing my friends. | 如果要折磨我朋友就算了 |
[02:38] | But you agreed that you weren’t done. | 但你知道你还没做完事情 |
[02:39] | I’ve done enough. | 我做得够多了 |
[02:40] | – I want it back. – And you’ll get it. | -我想拿回来 -你会拿到的 |
[02:43] | – But first you need to deliver a gift to Spencer and her family. – No. | -但首先你得给斯宾塞和她家人一份礼物 -不 |
[02:47] | No. Not Spencer. | 不 不该是斯宾塞 |
[02:48] | She’s already been through too much. | 她已经经历了太多 |
[02:50] | Your call. | 随你 |
[02:52] | Maybe the best man could use some of this in his toast. | 也许你的真命天子可以在祝酒时听这些 |
[02:55] | Does the groom know that you once referred to him | 新郎知道你曾把他描述为 |
[02:57] | – as a twisted, conniving predator? – Stop! | -扭曲密谋的掠夺者吗 -住口 |
[03:00] | Or that you wanted the Rosewood Police | 还有你希望玫瑰镇警方 |
[03:02] | to formally charge him for exploiting a teenager | 正式指控他在他掌权时 |
[03:05] | when he was in a position of power. | 利用一个青少年吗 |
[03:07] | I never filed that report. | 我没提交那份报告 |
[03:09] | But you filled it out, sweetheart. | 但你填完了 宝贝 |
[03:10] | No one held a gun to your head. | 没人拿枪指着你的头 |
[03:12] | I was angry, I wanted to punish him. | 我当时很生气 我想惩罚他 |
[03:13] | That was like six years ago. | 大概六年前了吧 |
[03:14] | Oh, fortunately for me there’s no statute of limitations | 好在对我来说 没有法定时效 |
[03:17] | so either you deliver that gift | 所以你要么送那份礼物 |
[03:19] | or your gonna get hitched in cell block 17. | 要么在17号牢房里结婚 |
[03:51] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:52] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[03:53] | Ah, no. What is this about? | 没有 什么事 |
[03:56] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[04:01] | There was an incident at the Radley Hotel on Thursday. | 拉德里酒店周四发生了一件事 |
[04:05] | Basements store room was flooded. | 地下储藏室被水淹了 |
[04:08] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这个 |
[04:09] | Because a witness saw you | 因为有目击者看到你 |
[04:11] | and your friend Caleb there that night. | 和你朋友凯勒当晚在那里 |
[04:15] | Is he here by chance? | 他在这儿吗 |
[04:16] | Okay, well, who this witness, and what do they think they saw? | 好吧 目击者是谁 他们觉得自己看到了什么 |
[04:19] | May we sit? | 能坐下吗 |
[04:20] | No. You know what, I really don’t have time. | 不 其实我没空 |
[04:21] | I have to go in the shower. | 我得去洗澡了 |
[04:24] | Oh, guess it’s your turn. | 该你洗了 |
[04:27] | Morning. | 早安 |
[04:28] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[04:29] | Detective Furey said that there was a flood | 富里警探说拉德里的地下室 |
[04:32] | in the basement at the Radley | 被水淹了 |
[04:33] | and someone saw us there. | 有人看到我们在那儿 |
[04:35] | Why wouldn’t they? I live there. | 那可不 我住那儿 |
[04:36] | Yet you shower here. | 但你在这儿洗澡 |
[04:38] | Hanna has nicer shampoo. | 汉娜的洗发水更好 |
[04:40] | Why are the police investigating a flood? | 警察为什么在调查水淹地下室 |
[04:43] | Doesn’t that fall under bad plumbing? | 难道不怪糟糕的水管服务吗 |
[04:45] | No, this was no accident. | 不 那不是意外 |
[04:46] | This was staged. | 有人蓄意的 |
[04:48] | A flood destroyed crucial evidence | 水毁了谋杀调查的 |
[04:51] | in a murder investigation. Dunhill’s. | 关键证据 登喜路的案子 |
[04:54] | Just curious. | 好奇一问 |
[04:56] | Why do you live in a hotel? | 你为什么住在酒店里 |
[04:57] | My mom manages the Radley. | 我妈管理拉德里 |
[04:59] | She offered Caleb a room | 她给凯勒一间房 |
[05:01] | and he upgraded the security system. | 凯勒升级安保系统 |
[05:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:06] | Well, that system failed on Thursday | 但那个系统周四失灵了 |
[05:08] | 9:14 and 9:24. | 9点14到9点24之间 |
[05:11] | Besides you who else has access? | 除了你 还有谁有权限 |
[05:13] | I don’t know. You’d have to speak to Ashley Marin. | 不知道 你得问艾什莉·玛琳 |
[05:15] | I already did. | 我已经问了 |
[05:17] | We spoke last night. | 我们昨晚聊了 |
[05:18] | And we will again. | 我们还会聊的 |
[05:20] | Until we figure out what happened. | 除非我们查清怎么回事 |
[05:22] | We already know why. | 我们已经知道原因了 |
[05:24] | Is there anything else we can help you with? | 还有什么我们可以帮你的吗 |
[05:27] | There might be. | 还有 |
[05:28] | We may have lost one item | 我们丢了一个证据 |
[05:29] | but other compelling evidence has surfaced. | 但其他铁证浮出了水面 |
[05:33] | This had to happen today? | 必须今天弄吗 |
[05:38] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[05:39] | Yeah, my mom hired a realtor | 是的 我妈妈雇了个房地产经纪人 |
[05:41] | who thinks that having a paper clip is too much clutter. | 那人觉得有回形针太乱了 |
[05:44] | – Why Jason? – What? | -为什么是杰森 -什么 |
[05:46] | Why did you feel the need to go see Jason now? | 你为什么觉得现在要去见杰森 |
[05:49] | You know, Ali needed the break. | 艾莉需要缓一缓 |
[05:50] | I’m glad she’s in New York. | 我很高兴她现在在纽约 |
[05:52] | And you know what it’s gonna get a lot worse | 而且你要知道否极 |
[05:53] | before it gets better. | 才能泰来 |
[05:54] | You know, all the books say that the nausea lets up | 所有的书上都说要到怀孕中期 |
[05:56] | in the second trimester. | 才能不恶心了 |
[05:57] | I’m not talking about barfing, Emily. | 我不是说她恶心的事 艾米丽 |
[05:58] | I’m talking about Furey. | 我是在说富里 |
[06:00] | He’s hell bent on being super cop. | 他铁了心要当超级警察了 |
[06:01] | He’s tryin’ to solve every single cold case | 他要把玫瑰镇警局所有的 |
[06:03] | on the Rosewood Police blotter. | 悬案都破了 |
[06:06] | – Hey, Emily. – Hey. | -艾米丽 你好 -你好 |
[06:07] | What’s our system here? | 这是怎么分类的 |
[06:09] | A Harrisburg dumpster. | 哈里斯堡垃圾桶 |
[06:10] | You guys need to have a giant yard sale. | 你们家要卖的东西可真是不少 |
[06:12] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:13] | When we leave here we’re not leaving any bits of us behind. | 我们离开的话什么都不会留下的 |
[06:16] | We’re gone. | 要一干二净 |
[06:18] | Hope you come visit. | 欢迎你来找我们 |
[06:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:24] | Property of Radley Sanitarium. | 拉德里疗养院的东西 |
[06:29] | I think this must be what they brought me home in. | 我想这就是他们叫我回来的原因 |
[06:32] | Was that in the dumpster pile? | 是放在垃圾堆里的吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:38] | Maybe you should keep it. | 或许你应该留着 |
[06:43] | 汉娜 现在要玩那游戏 马上 | |
[06:45] | – Hanna, stop. – What other evidence? | -汉娜 住手 -还有什么别的证据 |
[06:48] | What is Furey talking about? | 富里是什么意思 |
[06:49] | – Did A.D. Send him a nose? – Hanna breathe. | -AD给他寄了鼻子吗 -汉娜 呼吸 |
[06:51] | No, you breathe. | 不 是你要呼吸 |
[06:52] | We have to play the game until the end | 我们必须把游戏玩到底 |
[06:54] | or that body is gonna end up in somebody else’s hands | 否则那具尸体就会一块一块地 |
[06:56] | piece by piece, and it’s not gonna be ours. | 被寄到别人手里 而且不会是我们手里 |
[06:59] | I’m taking another turn. | 我是说要再玩一次 |
[07:00] | Okay, it doesn’t work like that. | 好吧 规则可不是那样的 |
[07:01] | You have to be chosen. | 你要被选到才行 |
[07:04] | – Why haven’t you had a turn? – I don’t know. | -为什么一直没轮到你 -我不知道 |
[07:06] | I’m not in control of this game. | 这游戏我又控制不了 |
[07:09] | – What was that? – That was me. | -那是什么 -是我 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[07:12] | – What did I miss? – Ah, an invitation. | -我错过了什么 -邀请 |
[07:14] | – Mona knows about the game. – But why? | -梦娜知道游戏的事了 -为什么要告诉她 |
[07:17] | Because we need her help, Emily. | 因为我们需要她的帮助 艾米丽 |
[07:19] | She’s brilliant. | 她很聪明 |
[07:20] | She knows the answer before even I ask the question. | 我还没问她就知道答案了 |
[07:23] | Well, the question is, why you waited so long to ask | 可问题是 你们为什么过了这么久才来问我 |
[07:25] | and for that I have no answer. | 对于这个问题 我不知道答案 |
[07:27] | Wait, Mona, this isn’t a real pursuit. | 等一下 梦娜 这不是真正的追查 |
[07:29] | There’s a missing body and– | 有一具失踪的尸体 |
[07:30] | Stop focusing so much on the dead body | 别把重点放在那具死尸上了 |
[07:31] | and put your attention on the live one. | 还是关心一些这些活着的人吧 |
[07:33] | What, you think you know who A.D. is? | 怎么 难道你知道AD的身份了吗 |
[07:35] | I have a short list, | 我列了一份很短的名单 |
[07:37] | starting with Jenna Marshall | 第一个是詹娜·马歇尔 |
[07:38] | and ending in Mary Drake. | 最后一个是玛丽·德雷克 |
[07:39] | Okay. You know what, we don’t need your theories. | 好吧 我们不需要你的想法了 |
[07:42] | And there’s no piece on that board that looks like you. | 而且这个游戏板上也没有你的份 |
[07:44] | I guess you’re forgetting | 我想你大概是忘了 |
[07:45] | who replaced the shattered windshield | 你们撞死登喜路后 是谁给你们更换的 |
[07:46] | once you peeled Dunhill off of it. | 那块破碎的挡风玻璃了 |
[07:48] | Which makes me an accessory to your crime. | 所以我已经是你们的从犯了 |
[07:50] | And if you think I’m gonna leave my fate | 如果你们觉得我会把自己的命运 |
[07:53] | in your fumbling hands | 交给你们这些笨蛋手里 |
[07:55] | you’ve been smoking the drapes. | 你们可就大错特错了 |
[08:07] | Ashley, I– Mrs. Marin. | 艾什莉 我 玛琳夫人 |
[08:10] | I didn’t know that you were back in town already xxx | 我不知道你已经回到镇上了 |
[08:12] | – Hanna thinks that– – Yeah. | -汉娜觉得 -是的 |
[08:14] | Just texting her an update. | 我刚给她发了短信 |
[08:17] | We always skip the hug. How are you? | 我们还没拥抱 你怎么样 |
[08:18] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:20] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[08:21] | – How are you? – Concerned. | -你怎么样 -很担心 |
[08:25] | – Can we talk somewhere with little less traffic? – Yeah. | -我们找个人少的地方吧 -好的 |
[08:34] | I just spent the last hour in a meeting | 我刚才带着我的人 |
[08:36] | with the Rosewood Police and my support staff. | 跟玫瑰镇的警察开了一个小时的会 |
[08:39] | – Was I supposed to be there? – No. | -我应该出席吗 -不 |
[08:40] | They specifically asked that you not be. | 他们特别要求不要你去 |
[08:43] | Do you know about this flood? | 你知道淹水的事吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. I-I mean, I heard. | 知道 我是说我听过的 |
[08:47] | But Hanna and I didn’t have anything to do with it. | 可是汉娜和我跟那事绝没有关系 |
[08:49] | She only came to pick me up– | 她只是来接我 |
[08:51] | Caleb, Detective Furey keeps circling back to you. | 凯勒 富里警探一直把话题往你身上引 |
[08:55] | He seems to think that this stunt | 他好像觉得这件事 |
[08:57] | may have had something to do with protecting | 可能是为了保护汉娜 |
[08:59] | Hanna and her friends. | 和她的朋友们 |
[09:00] | Is this true? | 真是这样吗 |
[09:02] | So much has happened since you’ve been gone. | 你离开这段时间发生了很多事 |
[09:04] | The girls are just easy targets. | 她们只是太容易被欺负了 |
[09:05] | Please, look me in the eye and tell me | 求你了 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[09:09] | that Hanna is not in any kind of trouble. | 汉娜没有惹上什么麻烦 |
[09:14] | She’s not.. | 她真的 |
[09:16] | …in trouble. | 没有惹上麻烦 |
[09:25] | Sheila, that-that swing | 希拉 那个秋千 |
[09:27] | has been hanging from that tree | 从我们买下这座房子时 |
[09:28] | since we bought the house. | 就已经挂在树上了 |
[09:29] | I wouldn’t even know how to take it down. | 我都不知道该怎么才能取下来 |
[09:33] | The whole tree? | 整棵树吗 |
[09:36] | I’ll call you back. | 我过后打给你 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:41] | Whoa, what are those? | 拿的什么 |
[09:43] | Well, you had mentioned you’d forgotten to eat | 你说你忘记吃饭了 |
[09:46] | and I figured your cabinets were already empty. | 我想你家的柜子应该都清空了 |
[09:49] | Oh, we only tossed condiments | 我们只是把调味品扔了 |
[09:50] | but that’s so sweet of you, honey, thank you. | 不过还是很感谢你 亲爱的 |
[09:53] | I have one more closet to tackle before we take a dinner break. | 我还有一个柜子就收拾好了 然后吃饭 |
[09:56] | Will you join us? | 跟我们一起吗 |
[09:57] | Oh, no, actually, I-I really can’t stay. | 不了 我得走了 |
[09:59] | Another time then. | 那就下次吧 |
[10:03] | So, you as ticked off as I am? | 你和我一样很生气吗 |
[10:07] | About what? | 生什么气 |
[10:08] | About Mona. | 梦娜 |
[10:10] | Hanna should not have pulled her in any of this. | 汉娜不应该把她牵扯进来 |
[10:13] | Yeah. I mean, I don’t know. | 是的 我也说不好 |
[10:16] | She can help, it might be nice | 她能帮忙 可能有她的观点 |
[10:18] | to have a different perspective. | 会更有帮助 |
[10:19] | Her perspective is wart. | 她的观点已经过时了 |
[10:21] | She needs to take Mary off of her list. | 玛丽不应该在名单上 |
[10:25] | Yeah, you’re probably right. She should. | 可能你说得对 |
[10:28] | – Do you need this? – No. But, thanks. | -你需要这个吗 -不需要 谢了 |
[10:30] | – Actually, I got to go. – Oh, why. What’s up? | -我得走了 -有什么事吗 |
[10:33] | – More wedding stuff? – Yeah. | -婚礼的事 -是的 |
[10:34] | Ezra is flipping out about the guest list. | 来宾名单的事快把以斯拉搞疯了 |
[10:36] | – I’ll see you. – Okay. Bye. | -回见 -好的 再见 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | Mom? | 妈 |
[10:44] | Hey, when you come down will you bring some more tape with you? | 下楼的时候再拿点胶带 |
[10:56] | Why are you calling me here? | 你为什么要打给我 |
[10:57] | You know why I’m calling you. | 你心里清楚为什么 |
[10:59] | You thought you could pin this on me? | 你以为你可以把这些事都推到我头上 |
[11:00] | I could pin a lot on you, Peter. | 我可以把很多事都推到你头上 彼得 |
[11:02] | I think burying a dead body in my yard is plenty. | 我觉得在我院子里埋尸体足够了 |
[11:05] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[11:07] | If it wasn’t Jessica it would have me six feet under. | 不是杰西卡的话 埋在地下六尺的就是我 |
[11:10] | I knew what you two were planning. | 我知道你们俩在计划些什么 |
[11:12] | Six feet isn’t deep enough for you. | 六尺之下对你来说埋得不够深 |
[11:14] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:15] | Where is that coming from? | 这是哪来的 |
[11:17] | You know why I’m calling you. | 你心里清楚为什么 |
[11:18] | You thought you could pin this on me? | 你以为你可以把这些事都推到我头上 |
[11:21] | – Peter, what is going on? – How did she get in here? | -彼得 出什么事了 -她怎么进来的 |
[11:23] | In my yard is plenty. | 埋尸体足够了 |
[11:26] | This is what happens when you open the door to a lunatic. | 这就是你给疯子开门的结果 |
[11:33] | Damn it! | 见鬼的 |
[11:37] | Why are you calling me here? | 你为什么要打给我 |
[11:39] | You know why I’m calling you. | 你心里清楚为什么 |
[11:40] | You thought you could pin this on me? | 你以为你可以把这些事都推到我头上 |
[11:42] | I could pin a lot on you, Peter. | 我可以把很多事都推到你头上 彼得 |
[11:44] | I think burying a dead body in my yard is plenty. | 我觉得在我院子里埋尸体足够了 |
[11:47] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[11:49] | If it wasn’t Jessica it would have me six feet under. | 不是杰西卡的话 埋在地下六尺的就是我 |
[11:58] | – So, is she out there? – No. | -那她在外面吗 -不在 |
[12:02] | Who recorded that conversation? | 是谁录下了这段对话 |
[12:03] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[12:04] | It was a hundred years ago. | 是一百年前的事 |
[12:06] | Six. | 六 |
[12:11] | Why would she think that you and Ali’s mom wanted to kill her? | 她为什么觉得你和艾莉妈妈想要杀她 |
[12:14] | Please, Spencer. | 别扯了 斯宾塞 |
[12:15] | These are the delusional ramblings of a sick person. | 这是都是疯子胡思乱想的话 |
[12:18] | Who else would do something like this? | 谁会干这种事 |
[12:21] | – What’re you doin’? – Calling the police. | -你在干什么 -打电话报警 |
[12:23] | No, no, no. Don’t do that. | 不不不 别报警 |
[12:24] | Somebody broke into our house. | 有人闯进我们家 |
[12:25] | You don’t need to call the police. | 你不必打电话报警 |
[12:27] | – I’m calling the police– – Please don’t call them. | -我要打电话报警 -求你别打 |
[12:31] | Please. | 别打 |
[12:43] | I’ll call you back before you go to sleep. | 你睡觉前 我会打给你的 |
[12:45] | Tell Jason I say hey. | 帮我跟杰森问好 |
[12:46] | Make sure she takes her folic acid. | 确保她服用叶酸 |
[12:49] | That was Mona. Something about acid. | 是梦娜 说什么叶酸 |
[12:51] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[12:54] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[12:56] | You can tell Ali you love her in front of me, M. | 你能在我面前和艾莉说你爱她 |
[12:59] | That hasn’t been a secret since we were in Brownies. | 我们在布朗尼时这就已经不是秘密了 |
[13:02] | Okay, please, you shouldn’t be touching that. | 你不能碰这个 |
[13:04] | You still don’t realize how badly you need me, do you? | 你还是没意识到你有多需要我是吧 |
[13:07] | Look, I didn’t ask you to play this game. | 我没叫你玩这个游戏 |
[13:08] | You also didn’t ask me to find out the name | 你也没叫我去查 |
[13:10] | of the fertility doctor who did Alison’s procedure but I did. | 给艾莉森做手术的生育医生姓名 但我查了 |
[13:14] | Don’t you wanna know who bank rolled it? | 难道你不想知道精子是谁的吗 |
[13:16] | That person might also be your baby’s daddy. | 那人可能就是孩子的父亲 |
[13:18] | Still takes two, hon. | 生小孩还是两个人的事 |
[13:20] | Okay. Don’t mess with me, Mona. | 别忽悠我 梦那 |
[13:21] | If you know something spill it. | 如果你知道什么 快说 |
[13:22] | I don’t know anything except for the name of the doctor | 除了医生姓名 我什么也不知道 |
[13:25] | and you’ll meet him tomorrow morning at 11:00. | 明天早上十一点你会和他见面 |
[13:27] | You made an appointment? | 你预约了吗 |
[13:28] | You’re going as a couple. | 你们俩作为情侣一起去 |
[13:30] | Dress appropriately. | 穿得正式一点 |
[13:38] | She isn’t goin’ to give you a polygraph test. | 她不会给你测谎的 |
[13:41] | She doesn’t have to. | 她不必这么做 |
[13:42] | Her mother knows I’m lying when I talk in my sleep. | 我睡觉时说了梦话 她母亲都知道我在说谎 |
[13:44] | You don’t talk in your sleep. | 你睡觉不说梦话的 |
[13:46] | I do when I’ve lied to her. | 和她一起住的时候就会 |
[13:47] | – Hanna, you’ve covered your tracks. – Really? | -汉娜 你已经把你的行踪隐藏好了 -真的吗 |
[13:49] | ‘Cause I think I’ve made them worse. | 因为我想我弄得更糟了 |
[13:51] | Dumping those receipts on the floor | 把那些收据全弄到地上 |
[13:53] | didn’t make it look like an accident. | 可不像意外 |
[13:54] | Furey can’t prove anything. | 富里没法证明 |
[13:56] | And the important thing is that Spencer’s mistake is gone. | 最重要的是斯宾塞的失误抹掉了 |
[13:59] | Yeah, well, if she could make a mistake like that | 如果她都能犯这样的错误 |
[14:01] | what other stupid stuff have the rest of us done. | 真不知道我们其他人还能出什么乱子 |
[14:04] | I didn’t care if they left my bracelet in that car. | 我不在乎他们是否把我手镯落在那辆车里 |
[14:07] | I… I-I tossed those shovels behind the shed | 我把那些铲子扔在小屋后面 |
[14:09] | and then they just ran off. | 然后他们就开走了 |
[14:13] | Hey, Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[14:14] | I come bearing gifts. | 我带了礼物来 |
[14:17] | Hmm, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | Do you have anything stronger? | 你有更烈的吗 |
[14:19] | What are you stressed about? | 你在紧张什么 |
[14:21] | I’m the one who’s best man maybe coming down the aisle via Skype. | 我伴郎得通过视频陪走红毯 我才紧张 |
[14:25] | Does that mean he can wear half a tuxedo? | 这样他不是就能只穿半截燕尾服吗 |
[14:27] | Honestly, I just wanted to make a commitment to someone I love | 说实话 我只是想对我爱的人做出承诺 |
[14:30] | and now, it’s about everybody else’s agenda. | 现在得迎合所有人的日程 |
[14:33] | Wish we had gone by the sandals and gelatos. | 真想穿凉鞋吃冰淇淋 |
[14:35] | Just a private ceremony for two and a perfect Tuscan village. | 就来一场两人私人仪式和完美的托斯卡纳村度假 |
[14:40] | Who other two? | 另外两个人是谁 |
[14:41] | Did we just get us invited? | 我们刚被邀请了吗 |
[14:46] | – Hey, sunshine. – Hi. | -美女 -你好 |
[14:48] | – Have you eaten? – Oh, I’m not really hungry. | -吃过了吗 -我不是很饿 |
[14:51] | I think I’m just gonna go upstairs. | 我上楼吧 |
[14:53] | It’s been a really long day. | 今天真的很累 |
[14:55] | Sorry, guys. Goodnight. | 抱歉 晚安 |
[15:00] | That, my friends | 我的朋友们 |
[15:02] | is what a happy bride looks like. | 那是幸福新娘的样子 |
[15:06] | It’s been a long journey for us. | 我们一路走来不容易 |
[15:07] | And we talked about having a child our first date. | 我们第一次约会就聊了生宝宝 |
[15:10] | Didn’t we, Em? | 是吧 艾米 |
[15:12] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[15:13] | Have you discussed which one of you | 你们是否有聊过 |
[15:15] | would, uh, like to carry the child? | 你们谁想要怀这个宝宝呢 |
[15:16] | – She will. – Molly. | -她来 -莫莉 |
[15:19] | Well, we were actually hoping that you would help us | 其实我们希望你能帮我们 |
[15:21] | make that choice, Dr. Hammond. | 做这个决定 哈蒙德医生 |
[15:22] | I-I can’t do that. | 这不行 |
[15:24] | Oh, w-we’re not talking | 我们现在说的 |
[15:25] | about eeny meenie minie mo. | 不是小事情 |
[15:26] | Just more of an informed medical decision. | 只是明智的医疗决定 |
[15:29] | Okay. Well… By the way, you’ve been pregnant before? | 顺便问一句 你之前有怀孕过吗 |
[15:31] | No. Answer the question, hon. | 没 问答问题 亲爱的 |
[15:34] | – Uh, no. – Good. | -没 -那好 |
[15:36] | Wow, you sure went to a lot of schools for somebody so young. | 你这么年轻 学历很高啊 |
[15:40] | No wonder you come so highly recommended. | 难怪你的推荐度这么高 |
[15:42] | – Oh, who referred you? – Alison Rollins. | -是谁推荐你来的 -艾莉森·罗林斯 |
[15:44] | You may know her as Alison DiLaurentis. | 也许你知道她叫艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[15:48] | I understand you’re willing to work | 我明白你会愿意 |
[15:49] | for an unusual arrangement. | 做不寻常的安排 |
[15:51] | All cash, no questions asked. | 全现金支付 不提问 |
[15:53] | Okay, I’m not sure | 好吧 我不知道 |
[15:55] | why you’re here, but I don’t think | 你们为什么来 但是我认为 |
[15:57] | it’s for the right reasons. | 你们来错了 |
[15:58] | People do things for all sorts of reasons, don’t they? | 人们做事有各种各样的理由 不是吗 |
[16:01] | I’m sure you had yours. | 我相信你也有你的 |
[16:05] | Yeah. I think you need to find another doctor. | 我想你们需要找别的医生 |
[16:28] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[16:33] | Oh, this was a stupid idea. | 这是个馊主意 |
[16:35] | Some ideas take longer to execute than others, Emily. | 有的主意实行起来时间要长一点 艾米丽 |
[16:41] | You stole that? | 你偷来的 |
[16:45] | What’s that supposed to tell us? | 那上面有什么 |
[16:46] | His home address. | 他的家庭住址 |
[16:48] | Baby doc forgot to peel off the mailing label. | 娃娃医生忘记撕掉信箱标签了 |
[16:51] | I doubt this is the most personal piece of mail he gets. | 这肯定是他收到最私人的邮件了 |
[16:55] | We’re gonna do some digging. | 我们要好好调查一下 |
[16:57] | Look, lady, I don’t mind calling you a tow truck | 小姐 我可以帮你叫一辆拖车 |
[16:59] | but I don’t have any shovels. | 但我没有铲子 |
[17:00] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[17:02] | I mean, how do you plant a tree without a shovel? | 种树怎么可能没有铲子 |
[17:03] | I don’t plant trees. That’s a different department. | 我不是种树的 那是另一个部门 |
[17:06] | But if your vehicle skidded off the road | 但是如果你的车子驶离主道路 |
[17:08] | maybe we could find something else. | 我们也许可以找别人 |
[17:09] | No, I just needed a shovel. | 不 我只需要一把铲子 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry. They took ’em. | 对不起 他们都拿走了 |
[17:14] | Who? W-what do you mean “Took them?” | 谁 什么叫都拿走了 |
[17:17] | Well, they were confiscated. | 都是被没收了 |
[17:18] | I mean it could’ve been used in crime or something. | 可能用来处理犯罪现场之类的 |
[17:20] | They’re running tests. | 他们拿去做检测了 |
[17:22] | So, we can find something else here. | 我们可以找点别的东西 |
[17:25] | Uh. Hey, how about this? | 这个行吗 |
[17:27] | Oh, try wedging this beneath your…wheel. | 把这个塞到…轮胎下 |
[17:52] | Why are you calling me here? | 你为什么要打给我 |
[17:54] | You know why I’m calling you. | 你心里清楚为什么 |
[17:56] | You thought you can pin this on me? | 你以为你可以把这些事都推到我头上 |
[17:57] | I could pin a lot on you, Peter. | 我可以把很多事都推到你头上 彼得 |
[17:59] | I think burying a dead body in my yard is plenty. | 我觉得在我院子里埋尸体足够了 |
[18:05] | – Hey. – Oh, you picked up. | -喂 -你接了 |
[18:08] | Where have you been? I’ve called you like five times. | 你去哪儿了 我给你打了五个电话了 |
[18:10] | – I know, I just.. – What’s wrong? | -我知道 我只是… -怎么了 |
[18:13] | I’m staring at a burner phone that was in a box | 我正盯着一个盒子里的一次性手机 |
[18:15] | that basically just blew up my whole family. | 里面的内容几乎可以毁了我一家 |
[18:18] | They think I’m taking a turn at the game without knowing it. | 他们以为轮到我时我什么都不知道 |
[18:21] | W-wait. What happened with your family? | 等等 你家怎么了 |
[18:24] | My dad might have had more to do | 我爸爸可能比我们想象中 |
[18:25] | with Mrs. D’s death than we thought. | 与迪劳伦提斯夫人之死关系更大 |
[18:28] | My mom’s a wreck. | 我妈妈一团糟 |
[18:29] | They both think that Mary Drake made this special delivery. | 他们都认为那是玛丽·德雷克的特殊礼物 |
[18:33] | Is that what you think? | 你也这么认为吗 |
[18:34] | I don’t know what to think. I-I just.. | 我不知道该怎么想 我只是 |
[18:38] | Mary wrote this letter that makes me | 我每次看到玛丽的信 |
[18:39] | cry every time I look at it. | 都会流眼泪 |
[18:41] | I mean, how can this be the same person? | 这怎么会是同一个人 |
[18:42] | It just can’t be. | 怎么可能 |
[18:46] | I’m gonna tell my mom about the game. | 我要告诉我妈妈游戏的事 |
[18:48] | – I have to. – No…don’t. | -我必须要说 -不 不要 |
[18:50] | Just don’t tell your parents anything. | 别告诉你爸妈任何事 |
[18:53] | We may be a lot closer than you think. | 我们也许快查到了 |
[18:55] | Just…just give Mona chance to figure this out. | 给梦娜一点时间搞清楚 |
[18:58] | Mona? We’re gonna wait for Mona to save us? | 梦娜 我们要等梦娜救我们 |
[19:02] | She’d rather see us behind bars. | 她巴不得看我们被抓起来 |
[19:04] | She saved us before, Spencer. | 她以前救过我们 斯宾塞 |
[19:05] | Just don’t tell your mother anything. | 先别告诉你妈妈 |
[19:09] | I think talking about it might just make it worse. | 我觉得说了反而会更糟糕 |
[19:11] | But listen, I-I gotta go. | 但是我得先挂了 |
[19:17] | Are you okay? Who was that? | 你没事吧 谁啊 |
[19:19] | Uh, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[19:23] | Can I try and change your mood? | 我能试试让你心情好一点吗 |
[19:27] | I think I may have found a song for our first dance. | 我觉得我可能找到我们第一次跳舞的歌了 |
[19:36] | Uh, please don’t make me dance right now. | 现在别让我跳舞 |
[19:39] | Okay. Okay, fine. We’ll sway. | 好吧 那我们就晃两步 |
[19:46] | Or j-just listen. | 或者就听着 |
[19:51] | – You hate it. – No. | -你很讨厌 -不 |
[19:54] | No. It’s sweet. I like it. I just.. | 不 我很喜欢 我只是… |
[19:57] | Have reservations about everything else. | 约了要去做别的事 |
[20:00] | – What? – Let’s be honest. | -什么 -说实话吧 |
[20:03] | Aria, I know what you were whispering | 艾瑞亚 我知道你和斯宾塞 |
[20:05] | on the phone with Spencer. | 在电话里鬼鬼祟祟地说什么 |
[20:07] | There are things have been done that can’t be undone. | 事情做了就是做了 无法挽回 |
[20:09] | And…can’t be forgiven. | 也无法原谅 |
[20:24] | You still have doubts about me | 你对我还抱有疑虑 |
[20:26] | of whether you can trust me or not? | 不知道该不该相信我吗 |
[20:29] | – Ezra. – No-no. I-I get it. | -以斯拉 -不 我明白 |
[20:32] | Maybe there’s some part of you | 也许你内心中有一部分 |
[20:35] | that has never forgiven me for taking advantage | 从来就没有原谅过我 |
[20:36] | of you and your friends for the sake of a bark. | 利用你和你的朋友 |
[20:38] | Look, Ezra, that’s– | 以斯拉 不… |
[20:39] | I wish that I could change history but I can’t. | 我也想改变过去 但我不行 |
[20:43] | I fell in love with you, Aria. | 我爱上了你 艾瑞亚 |
[20:45] | And this is where we are now. | 我们现在在一起 |
[20:46] | And I-I truly believe that we are stronger | 我真心相信我们 |
[20:50] | for having weathered those storms. | 经历这些风雨后更加坚定了 |
[20:55] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[21:23] | Sorry, when did we go from dating to stalking? | 我们什么时候从约会沦为跟踪了 |
[21:26] | I’m here to do a follow up. | 我是来做跟踪调查的 |
[21:28] | – More questions? – It’s my job. | -更多问题 -这是我的工作 |
[21:31] | So, why are we in the middle of the streets | 那我们为什么在大街上 |
[21:33] | instead of down at the station? | 而不是在警局里 |
[21:35] | I thought you might be embarrassed. | 我觉得你可能会觉得尴尬 |
[21:37] | I hadn’t realized | 我那天晚上 |
[21:38] | until I spoke with Hanna’s mother the other night | 和汉娜的妈妈谈过后才意识到 |
[21:40] | that you and Caleb Rivers’ had ever been more than friends. | 你和凯勒·里弗斯曾不仅仅是朋友 |
[21:43] | Why would that be embarrassing? | 这有什么好尴尬的 |
[21:44] | Was he the reason that you stopped with me that night | 你那天晚上在拉德里是因为他 |
[21:48] | in the elevator at the Radley? | 才在电梯里和我搭话吗 |
[21:49] | What relevance does that have? | 那有什么关系 |
[21:50] | He’d have strong motive to protect you, wouldn’t he? | 他就会有很强的动机保护你 是吗 |
[21:53] | I really hope you’re not having a hard time separating | 我希望你不要把工作 |
[21:55] | what’s personal from what’s professional, Detective Furey? | 和私人生活混为一谈 富里警探 |
[21:59] | Given that I know how much you value | 我知道你非常看重 |
[22:00] | sticking to the letter of the law. | 遵纪守法这件事 |
[22:04] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[22:06] | I’m just curious. | 我只是很好奇 |
[22:07] | Your interest in me have anything to do with you | 你对我的兴趣是因为 |
[22:09] | suddenly needing a cop in your corner. | 你突然需要一个警察吗 |
[22:13] | If you have anything real to ask me | 如果你真的有事想问我 |
[22:15] | you can do it in your office, under florescent lights. | 可以去警局问 在审讯室里问 |
[22:18] | And I promise you, it will not be me who’s embarrassed. | 我保证 尴尬的人绝对不是我 |
[22:49] | Drive. | 开车 |
[22:56] | Park here. We can talk inside.’ | 停这里 我们进去说 |
[23:03] | Why can’t we talk out here? | 我们为什么不能在这里谈 |
[23:05] | Please, let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[23:07] | I’m just more comfortable out here. | 我在这里讲话更自在 |
[23:10] | How sad…that it’s me you’re frightened of. | 你怕我…真令人难过 |
[23:15] | Well, can you give me a reason not to be? | 那你能给我一个不怕你的理由吗 |
[23:19] | Why did you plant this in my house? | 你为什么把这个放在我家里 |
[23:20] | I didn’t leave that in your house. | 我没有放在你家里 |
[23:22] | But I’m sorry you heard it. | 但很抱歉被你听到了 |
[23:24] | – So you know what’s on here? – I do. | -所以你知道里面是什么 -是的 |
[23:26] | I overheard it while I was waiting to see you. | 我在等着见你的时候听到了 |
[23:28] | I didn’t know it was being recorded at that time. | 我当时不知道在录音 |
[23:30] | The hospital must have done that. | 肯定是医院干的 |
[23:32] | They did lots of heinous things. | 他们做了不少龌龊事 |
[23:34] | Yeah, well, what about you? | 你呢 |
[23:36] | Possibly you did a few heinous things yourself. | 你自己也许也干了不少龌龊事 |
[23:39] | Don’t judge. | 别乱下评价 |
[23:42] | You’d be surprised at the things | 为了保护自己 |
[23:44] | you have to do sometimes to protect yourself. | 你会做出很多让你自己吃惊的事 |
[23:51] | Where are they? | 她们在哪里 |
[23:53] | Veronica took the girls to New York for the weekend. | 维罗妮卡带女孩们去纽约度周末了 |
[23:59] | Thank you for just letting me in. | 谢谢你让我进来 |
[24:05] | Well, take a good look. | 好好看看 |
[24:07] | ‘Cause it’s the last time you’ll ever be allowed in here. | 因为这是你最后一次被允许进入这里 |
[24:10] | You’ll never see Spencer…ever. | 你永远不会再见到…斯宾塞 |
[24:13] | Please don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[24:15] | She’s one of the few good things I’ve ever done. | 她算是我做过的少数几件好事之一 |
[24:17] | – Don’t rob me. – What was the good part? | -别抢走她 -有什么好事 |
[24:20] | You tricking me into thinking you were Jessica? | 你骗我以为你是杰西卡 |
[24:23] | You only did that to punish her and take me down with her. | 你这样只是为了惩罚她 害我和她一样 |
[24:25] | You’re not taking Spencer. | 你不能带走斯宾塞 |
[24:28] | You wanna know what’s punishing? | 你想知道什么叫惩罚吗 |
[24:31] | Who do you think signed the papers | 你以为是谁签署了那些文件 |
[24:32] | that put me into a straitjacket? | 让我变成现在这样 |
[24:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:41] | I thought we were taking care of this. | 我以为我们已经解决这件事了 |
[24:46] | Those pills…that stopped your sister’s heart | 那些药 让你妹妹心脏停止跳动的药 |
[24:49] | they were meant to stop yours. | 本来是要给你用的 |
[24:52] | We shared the same DNA. | 我们基因一样 |
[24:54] | The same medical conditions. | 医疗史也一样 |
[24:58] | And my father? | 我爸爸呢 |
[24:59] | To plot Jessica with the medication. | 要把药栽赃给杰西卡 |
[25:04] | But I intercepted them. | 但我阻止了他们 |
[25:07] | Finally, for once, I stepped out of her shadow | 我终于有一次走出了她的阴影 |
[25:10] | and stood out to my bully. | 勇敢反抗 |
[25:12] | I’ve been cheated out of so much, Spencer. | 我被骗得太苦了 斯宾塞 |
[25:14] | Most of all, knowing you. | 主要是发现有你 |
[25:21] | Do you wanna change that? | 你想改变这一点吗 |
[25:25] | Would you consider staying with me? | 你会考虑和我住一起吗 |
[25:28] | I’ve survived pretty well underneath the radar. | 我已经习惯隐姓埋名了 |
[25:31] | It’ll be like a, like a second chance for us. | 这对我们来说 就像第二次机会 |
[25:36] | You have a detective breathing down your neck. | 现在有人紧紧盯着你 |
[25:39] | Wouldn’t it be nice to finally be free? | 重获自由的感觉不好吗 |
[25:52] | 炸弹的事做得不错 你已经展示了你真正的颜色 | |
[25:52] | Do you want butter in the popcorn? | 你爆米花里要加黄油吗 |
[25:56] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[25:59] | Hey, where have you been? You didn’t answer any of my texts. | 你去哪里了 你都不回我信息 |
[26:01] | My phone died. I drove all the way over there for nothing. | 我电话关机了 我开到那里什么都没有 |
[26:04] | I mean, Furey already has those shovels. | 富里已经把铲子都拿走了 |
[26:06] | – And God knows what else. – Hanna! | -鬼知道他还拿走了什么 -汉娜 |
[26:07] | I spent the last four hours | 我花了四个小时 |
[26:09] | getting Lucas’s car detailed. | 彻底翻新卢卡斯的车 |
[26:11] | There’s no way that they’re gonna find anything in there. | 他们不可能发现任何东西 |
[26:13] | I made him vacuum the ceiling. | 我让他吸干净车顶 |
[26:15] | I made him clean the seat belt with a Q-tip. | 还让他用棉签弄干净了安全带 |
[26:17] | – Hanna. – Hello, stranger. | -汉娜 -你好 陌生人 |
[26:20] | Mom. Oh, my god, I missed you so much. | 妈妈 天啊 我好想你 |
[26:25] | Um, I ordered some food to pick up from Aria’s. | 我在艾瑞亚那儿点了些吃的 |
[26:27] | But your mom brought over a nice bottle of wine. | 但是你妈妈带了一瓶很好的红酒 |
[26:29] | – Should we open that? – Of course. | -要打开吗 -当然了 |
[26:31] | Why were you detailing Lucas’s car? | 你为什么要翻新卢卡斯的车 |
[26:34] | Uh, it’s kind of been my office on wheels. | 那差不多算是我的移动办公室了 |
[26:38] | You know, making deliveries | 要送货 |
[26:40] | picking up fabrics, eating meals.. | 取布料 还会在上面吃东西 |
[26:43] | Really disgusting. | 很恶心 |
[26:44] | Uh, Caleb, why don’t you get the nice wine glasses? | 凯勒 你去拿那些红酒杯吧 |
[26:47] | So, has Emily moved out? | 艾米丽搬出去了吗 |
[26:50] | Uh, she sort of moved in with Alison. | 她算是和艾莉森住在一起 |
[26:55] | So, you two could live here together? | 你们俩可以一起住在这里吗 |
[26:57] | Well, when I’m not at the hotel. | 我不住在酒店的时候就住在这里 |
[26:59] | You know, as in, permanent. | 算是一直吧 |
[27:03] | What…is.. | 什么… |
[27:07] | I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking. | 我不知道你想问什么 |
[27:10] | Caleb, I’m happy you’re back in Hanna’s life. | 凯勒 我很高兴你又回到汉娜的生活中 |
[27:12] | I just wish I knew…why. | 我只是想知道…为什么 |
[27:19] | Did Hanna need your help with something? | 汉娜要你帮什么忙吗 |
[27:20] | Mom. What are you doing? | 妈妈 你干什么 |
[27:22] | I’m standing right here, don’t ask. | 我站在这里呢 别问 |
[27:23] | No. It’s alright. | 不 没关系 |
[27:26] | They’re good questions. | 问得好 |
[27:28] | The truth is, I’m here because I needed Hanna’s help. | 事实上 我在这里是因为我需要汉娜的帮助 |
[27:34] | I needed to figure some things out. | 我想弄清楚一些事 |
[27:37] | Like how I felt about her. | 比如我对她的感觉 |
[27:42] | And I know that we drifted apart for a little while | 我知道我们分开了一段时间 |
[27:44] | and we almost ended up with other people | 我们差点和别人在一起 |
[27:47] | which would’ve been a disaster. | 那简直是灾难 |
[27:48] | Because…I would’ve spent the next 50 years of my life | 因为 我余生的五十年都会 |
[27:53] | kicking myself for losing the best things | 因为弄丢了这辈子最美好的东西 |
[27:54] | that’s ever happened to me. | 而痛揍自己 |
[27:59] | I can’t imagine my life without Hanna. | 我无法想象没有汉娜的人生 |
[28:04] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[28:07] | What are saying? | 你想说什么 |
[28:14] | I wanna marry your daughter, Mrs. Marin. | 我想娶你的女儿 玛琳太太 |
[28:20] | No bells and whistles | 不用钟声和口哨声 |
[28:23] | just the two of us exchanging vows. | 就我们两个交换誓言 |
[28:26] | And finally make this official. | 真正成为夫妻 |
[28:38] | We have something to toast. | 我们有能祝酒的内容了 |
[28:50] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[28:54] | Come on. Let’s get this over with. | 快点 赶紧结束吧 |
[28:56] | Your toilet paper’s starting to wilt. | 你的厕纸快皱了 |
[29:04] | *The warden threw a party in the county jail * | *监狱中狱卒开起派对* |
[29:07] | *The prison band was there and they began to wail* | *监狱乐队开始嚎啕大哭* |
[29:09] | *The band was jumpin’ and the joint began to swing* | *乐队跳跃 监狱颤抖* |
[29:12] | *You should’ve heard them knocked out jailbirds sing* | *那些倒地的犯人在唱什么* |
[29:15] | *Let’s rock* | *摇滚起来* |
[29:17] | *Everybody let’s rock* | *大家摇滚起来* |
[29:21] | *Everybody in the whole cell block* | *所有牢房里的人* |
[29:24] | *Was dancin’ to the Jailhouse Rock* | *跟着旋律摇摆* |
[29:27] | *Number forty-seven said to number three* | *47号对3号说* |
[29:30] | *You’re the cutest jailbird that I ever did see* | *你是我见过最可爱的囚犯* |
[29:33] | *I sure would be delighted with your company* | *有你陪伴肯定很快乐* |
[29:35] | *Come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me* | *来和我一起跟着旋律摇摆* |
[29:38] | *Let’s rock* | *摇摆起来* |
[29:40] | *Everybody let’s rock* | *大家摇摆起来* |
[29:44] | *Everybody in the whole cell block* | *牢房里的所有人* |
[29:47] | *Was dancin’ to the Jailhouse Rock* | *都在跟着旋律摇摆* |
[29:50] | *The sad sack was a sittin’ on a block of stone* | *那个悲伤的家伙坐得老远* |
[29:53] | *Way over in the corner weepin’ all alone* | *一个人在角落里面哭泣* |
[29:56] | *The warden said Hey buddy don’t you be no square* | *狱卒说伙计难道你傻吗* |
[29:58] | *If you can’t find a partner use a wooden chair* | *找不到搭档就用木椅子* |
[30:01] | *Let’s rock* | *摇摆起来* |
[30:03] | *Everybody let’s rock* | *大家摇摆起来* |
[30:07] | *Everybody in the whole cell block * | *整个牢房里的人* |
[30:10] | *Was dancin’ to the Jailhouse Rock* | *都在跟着旋律摇摆* |
[30:13] | *Dancin’ to the Jailhouse Rock* | *跟着旋律摇摆* |
[30:16] | *Dancin’ to the Jailhouse Rock* | *跟着旋律摇摆* |
[30:19] | *Dancin’ to the Jailhouse Rock* | *跟着旋律摇摆* |
[30:22] | *Dancin’ to the Jailhouse Rock* | *跟着旋律摇摆* |
[30:25] | *Dancin’ to the Jailhouse Rock* | *跟着旋律摇摆* |
[30:29] | We are gathered here together– | 我们齐聚一堂 |
[30:30] | Mrs. Hastings.. | 海斯汀太太 |
[30:32] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:33] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[30:35] | Forgive you? | 原谅你 |
[30:36] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[30:38] | You’re just a selfish little bitch. | 你只是一个自私的小贱人 |
[30:41] | I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. | 你就算着火了我也不屑朝你吐口水 |
[30:47] | He’ll never pitch for the Yanks anymore. | 他不会再为洋基队接球了 |
[30:51] | Hey, how do you like Mr. Daddyo? | 你觉得达迪奥先生怎么样 |
[30:54] | – Daddyo! – Daddyo! | -达迪奥 -达迪奥 |
[30:56] | ‘Daddyo, Daddyo, Daddyo, Daddyo, Daddyo. | 达迪奥 达迪奥 达迪奥 达迪奥 达迪奥 |
[31:03] | You all finished? | 闹完了吗 |
[31:05] | Fine, Reggie got that audition.. | 雷吉拿到那个角色… |
[31:16] | 你等得够久了 你的奖品在楼下的咖啡厅 AD | |
[32:01] | What’re you doin’ back here? | 你们又回来干什么 |
[32:02] | We thought we hadn’t finished your interview with you. | 我们跟你的会面还没结束 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I don’t have any answers for you. | 我没有你们要的答案 |
[32:07] | Oh, but you did have the cash | 但你却有现金 |
[32:09] | to pay off a medical school loan bill overnight. | 一夜之间付清了医院学学生贷款 |
[32:12] | Shall I read you the statement? | 要我把声明念给你听吗 |
[32:14] | You went through my mail? | 你们偷看了我的邮件 |
[32:15] | We have what you want, you have what we want. | 你拿到了你想要的 可你有我们想要的 |
[32:18] | Tell us the name of Alison’s donor daddy. | 告诉我们艾莉森的捐精者父亲是谁 |
[32:20] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[32:21] | Then tell us who handed you the cash | 那就告诉我们是谁 |
[32:22] | to make the transfer? | 给了你那笔现金 |
[32:23] | Unless you’d rather tell the state board. | 除非你更想去告诉州委员会 |
[32:26] | Look, no.. | 听我说 不要 |
[32:28] | I-I don’t have names. | 我不知道名字 |
[32:30] | Alright. I never did. I.. | 我根本不知道 我… |
[32:32] | It was all handled electronically. | 一切都是电子交易 |
[32:36] | All I can do is give you the donor’s ID number. | 我就只能告诉你们捐精人的身份证号 |
[32:39] | We’ll take it. | 这个也行 |
[32:47] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[32:49] | Where did you get that? | 你们哪里拿到的那个 |
[32:55] | It was on the table. | 就放在桌子上的 |
[32:59] | You know everything in here | 你知道 这上面写的一切 |
[33:00] | is just a manipulative ploy. | 都是操纵人的计谋 |
[33:03] | – Peter– – She’ll suck you in. | -彼得 -她会把你吸进旋涡里 |
[33:05] | And before you know it, make you share responsibility for all– | 你还没反应过来 她就让你负责… |
[33:08] | For what? | 为什么 |
[33:10] | For what you were willing to do to make her go away forever? | 为你为了让她永远离开做的事吗 |
[33:13] | I’m not gonna dignify that. | 我不会去美化 |
[33:14] | Answer her question, Peter. | 回答她的问题 彼得 |
[33:16] | What’s the question? | 什么问题 |
[33:18] | Did I try to protect my family from a deranged sociopath | 我是想保护我的家人远离一个 |
[33:22] | who wanted to shatter our lives? | 想毁掉我们生活的神经病吗 |
[33:24] | Hell, yes! | 当然是 |
[33:26] | And I’d do it again. | 我也还会那么做 |
[33:35] | If someone continually threatens you, Spencer.. | 如果有人继续威胁你 斯宾塞… |
[33:40] | I don’t think you’d do anything different. | 我觉得你也还是那么做 |
[34:04] | Well, you can start unpacking these boxes. | 你可以开始整理这些箱子了 |
[34:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:11] | We’re not going to Harrisburg. | 我们不去哈里斯堡了 |
[34:14] | I’ll make an announcement in the morning. | 早上我会发表声明 |
[34:17] | I’m forfeiting my senate seat. | 我放弃我的议员席位 |
[34:19] | No, mom, you can’t do that. | 不 妈妈 你不能那么做 |
[34:21] | You had nothing to do with any of this. | 你跟这一切没有关系 |
[34:23] | But I’m married to someone who did. | 但我嫁的人跟这一切有关系 |
[34:26] | Spencer, you know how these things work. | 斯宾塞 你知道这些事的套路 |
[34:29] | How can I take that job when I’ll just be treading water | 我心惊胆战地等着鲨鱼再来咬我时 |
[34:32] | waiting for the shark to take another bite. | 还怎么做这份工作 |
[34:35] | I guess some dreams were meant to be just that. | 看来有些梦想注定只能如此 |
[34:39] | Dreams. | 毕竟是梦想 |
[34:44] | Mom, Mary.. | 妈妈 玛丽… |
[34:47] | She didn’t bring that recording into this house. | 不是她把录音带来的 |
[34:51] | She’s not out to hurt us. | 她不是来伤害我们的 |
[34:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:55] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[34:58] | Who is? | 是谁 |
[36:01] | – You found me. – Yeah, barely. | -你找到我了 -太不容易了 |
[36:07] | Why are we here? | 为什么来这里 |
[36:10] | Well, when I dropped your mom off at the hotel | 我把你妈妈送去酒店时 |
[36:12] | the staff was giving me the hairy eyeball. | 那里的员工让我觉得心里发毛 |
[36:14] | Probably they all work for Detective Furey now. | 他们可能现在都为富里探员工作了 |
[36:17] | Better to be off the grid. | 所以我们还是远离他们为好 |
[36:20] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[36:21] | Stuff. | 东西 |
[36:28] | Did you really mean what you said? | 你之前说的话是真的吗 |
[36:31] | What? | 什么 |
[36:33] | To my mom. | 对我妈妈说的话 |
[36:37] | – Did you really.. – Hanna. | -你真的… -汉娜 |
[36:39] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[36:41] | Because I don’t know if you said it just to distract her.. | 因为我不知道你是为了安抚她说的还是… |
[36:43] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[36:45] | I would marry you right this second | 如果能找到一头熊做证婚人 |
[36:46] | if we could find a bear who’s licensed. | 我此时此刻就娶你 |
[37:08] | When did you pick up this habit? | 你什么时候开始有这个习惯的 |
[37:10] | Well, I came prepared. | 我是有备而来的 |
[37:12] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[37:40] | When can I kiss the bride? | 我什么时候可以亲吻新娘 |
[37:42] | Now. | 现在 |
[38:14] | I’m so happy to see you. I’m glad you came. | 见到你太高兴了 我很高兴你来了 |
[38:18] | Did you tell them that you were leaving? | 你告诉他们你要走了吗 |
[38:20] | Do they know you’re with me? | 他们知道你跟我在一起吗 |
[38:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:25] | Good. | 那就好 |
[38:28] | You’re packed lightly. | 你的行李没多少 |
[38:29] | Are the rest of your things in your car? | 其他东西都在车里吗 |
[38:31] | I’m not going with you. | 我不跟你走了 |
[38:35] | I thought you were ready to leave this town. | 我还以为你准备好离开这里了 |
[38:37] | I am. | 是的 |
[38:40] | I just.. | 但我… |
[38:43] | I can’t leave the people in it. | 我离不开这里的人 |
[38:47] | My friends need me, and I-I need them | 我的朋友们需要我 我也需要他们 |
[38:49] | and I can’t walk away from my parents right now. | 现在我不能离开我父母 |
[38:51] | Especially not my mom. | 尤其是我妈妈 |
[38:52] | She’s.. | 她… |
[38:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:55] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’t apologize. | -真的很抱歉 -不用道歉 |
[38:58] | She is your mother. | 她是你妈妈 |
[39:01] | And you are lucky to have her. | 你有她很幸运 |
[39:09] | Do you know who delivered that recording to your house? | 你知道是谁把录音送你去家的吗 |
[39:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:15] | But at least now I know that it wasn’t you. | 但至少现在我知道不是你了 |
[39:22] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[39:25] | I already have. | 我已经原谅你了 |
[39:30] | But you need to forgive yourself. | 但你需要原谅自己 |
[40:42] | Emily? What’re you doing here? | 艾米莉 你怎么来了 |
[40:44] | Hold on. This is from Spencer. | 等等 这是斯宾塞发的 |
[40:46] | A.D. left it in her house and we’re hoping | AD放到她家里的 我们希望 |
[40:47] | you can find something on here to help us. | 你能找到什么帮我们 |
[40:49] | Where’s Caleb when you need ’em? | 你们需要凯勒的时候 他去哪里了 |
[40:50] | He and Hanna aren’t answering their phones. | 他和汉娜不接电话 |
[40:53] | Give it. | 给我 |
[40:55] | Just be careful, okay? | 小心点 知道吗 |
[40:57] | You really need to watch your step. | 你真的需要小心行事 |
[40:58] | No taken. | 放心 |
[41:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:01] | I also think I narrowed down the agency that the– | 我还觉得我缩小了… |
[41:03] | Tomorrow, hon, it’s been a wicked long day. | 明天吧 亲爱的 今天太漫长了 |
[41:06] | Some of us need our beauty rest. | 有人需要睡个美容觉 |
[41:07] | Could I at least show you on your laptop? | 能让我至少放到你笔记本电脑上给你看看吗 |
[41:08] | I’ll call you tomorrow, okay? | 我明天再给你打电话 好吗 |
[41:10] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |