时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mona knows about the game. | 梦娜知道游戏的事了 |
[00:04] | She knows the answer before you even ask the question. | 你还没问她就知道答案了 |
[00:06] | Okay, we don’t need your theories. | 好吧 我们不需要你的想法了 |
[00:07] | I guess you’re forgetting who replaced the shattered | 我想你大概是忘了你们撞死登喜路后 |
[00:09] | windshield once you peeled Dunhill off of it. | 是谁给你们更换的那块破碎的挡风玻璃了 |
[00:11] | You still want this, don’t you? | 你还想要这东西吧 |
[00:13] | – I want it back. – Then you’ll get it. | -我想拿回来 -你会拿到的 |
[00:14] | But first you need to deliver a gift to Spencer and her family. | 但首先你得给斯宾塞和她家人一份礼物 |
[00:18] | – What is going on? – How did she get in here? | -出什么事了 -她怎么进来的 |
[00:20] | I could pin a lot on you. | 我可以把很多事都推到你头上 |
[00:22] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[00:24] | I wanna be a family. | 我想组建一个家庭 |
[00:26] | I want to marry your daughter, Mrs. Marin. | 我想娶你的女儿 玛琳太太 |
[00:27] | We have something to toast. | 我们有能祝酒的内容了 |
[00:29] | Earlier tonight the Radley bar was flooded | 今晚早些时候拉德里酒吧被淹了 |
[00:30] | destroying all the receipts stored. | 储存的所有收据都毁了 |
[00:31] | Security cams went dark | 刚好在我们需要的十分钟 |
[00:32] | during the exact ten minutes we needed. | 监控摄像头都不工作了 |
[00:35] | We’ll just have to broaden the scope of my investigation. | 我们得扩大调查范围了 |
[00:37] | – Of a flood? – Of a homicide. | -对水灾吗 -对谋杀案 |
[00:39] | – What happened? – Someone knocked me down. | -怎么了 -有人把我砸倒了 |
[00:47] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[00:54] | Sorry for all the tossing and turning last night. | 抱歉昨晚一直翻来覆去的 |
[00:59] | Considering what’s going on in our lives right now | 考虑到目前我们的遭遇 |
[01:01] | it’s amazing neither one of us can get any sleep. | 能睡个好觉才算厉害呢 |
[01:09] | You’re so beautiful in the morning. | 你早上好美 |
[01:20] | You know, just because you had a bad night | 要知道 你昨晚过得不好 |
[01:23] | doesn’t mean we can’t have a good morning. | 不代表我们早上不能过得好 |
[01:34] | When did you move that in here? | 你什么时候把那东西移到这里来的 |
[01:37] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[01:42] | Here’s your puzzle piece. | 这是你的拼图 |
[01:45] | How? | 怎么会 |
[01:47] | Someone’s been in here. Might still be in here. | 有人来过 可能还在这儿 |
[02:01] | – What’s going on? – It’s a search warrant. | -怎么回事 -是搜查令 |
[02:04] | Check those drawers. | 搜那些抽屉 |
[02:07] | I may need you to stay here. | 你得待在这儿 |
[02:10] | – Hello? – Are the police there? | -喂 -警察去你家了吗 |
[02:13] | – Yeah. – They’re here, too. | -是的 -他们也来我家了 |
[02:14] | They had Spencer sprung first. | 他们先去找了斯宾塞 |
[02:15] | She called me and then I called Aria. | 她打给了我 然后我打给了艾瑞亚 |
[02:17] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need your phone. | 女士 你得给我手机 |
[02:19] | What? Now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[02:28] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:30] | The police. | 警察 |
[02:33] | Check this stuff, too. | 也看看这个东西 |
[02:43] | Come in here. | 进来 |
[02:46] | You need to check these bureaus. | 你们得看看这些衣柜 |
[02:53] | I need to speak to Detective Furey now. | 我现在得跟富里警探谈谈 |
[02:56] | Detective Furey is no longer on this case. | 富里警探不再管这个案子了 |
[02:59] | I’m in charge now. | 现在由我负责 |
[03:27] | I can tell you’re surprised by Detective Furey’s absence. | 我能察觉到你对富里警探走了感到很惊讶 |
[03:30] | No, it just seemed sudden, that’s all. | 不 只是很突然而已 |
[03:32] | Did it? | 是吗 |
[03:33] | My understanding is, he was a good cop | 在我看来 他是个好警察 |
[03:35] | but that here in Rosewood, he seemed.. | 但来玫瑰镇后 他似乎 |
[03:38] | …distracted. | 心不在焉 |
[03:40] | Does that seem like a fair characterization? | 你觉得这是公允的描述吗 |
[03:44] | I really couldn’t say. | 我不好说 |
[03:47] | Nothing in your relationship led you to believe | 你们的恋情没有让你相信 |
[03:49] | that he was conflicted in his approach | 在侦破阿彻·登喜路谋杀案时 |
[03:51] | to solving the murder of Archer Dunhill? | 他的方法自相矛盾吗 |
[03:54] | No. | 没有 |
[04:00] | Furey told me everything, Miss Hastings. | 富里跟我说了一切 海斯汀女士 |
[04:05] | From bar stools, to ping pong | 在他自己放弃这个案子之前 |
[04:09] | right before he took himself off the case. | 从酒吧调情说到打乒乓球 |
[04:15] | I’m giving you a chance to tell the truth. | 我是在给你机会说实话 |
[04:22] | Oh, but I guess.. | 但我想 |
[04:25] | …old habits die hard. | 本性难移 |
[04:28] | I am impressed by how well you played him. | 你把他耍得团团转 很厉害 |
[04:31] | But then again, I remember how adept | 但我又想起来 |
[04:32] | you and your friends are at that sort of thing. | 你和你朋友是耍人的能手 |
[04:35] | – That’s not fair. – Oh, fairness. It’s overrated. | -这么说不公平 -要公平也要求太高了 |
[04:38] | Truth is what counts. | 真相才算数 |
[04:44] | Well, I would say that it’s good to see you | 我本来想说见到你很高兴 |
[04:47] | but under these circumstances… | 但目前这些状况… |
[04:50] | You should know something. | 你应该知道 |
[04:53] | I’m a closer. | 我不查清楚不罢休 |
[04:54] | I asked to have this investigation. | 我要求进行这项调查的 |
[04:57] | I am going to get to the bottom of what happened to Dunhill | 登喜路的遭遇还有你和你朋友怎么卷进去的 |
[05:00] | and how you and your friends are involved. | 我一定要查个水落石出 |
[05:04] | I’ve always felt that you were guilty | 我一直到觉得你们 |
[05:08] | in some way, I just.. | 多多少少有罪 只是 |
[05:11] | …never knew how. | 我不知道有多少 |
[05:14] | Now, I think I’m gonna find out. | 我想我会查明的 |
[05:23] | Wait. So, where exactly is the list that says | 等等 清单上究竟哪里写了 |
[05:25] | what you can and cannot seize? | 你们可以拿什么 不可以拿什么 |
[05:27] | Seriously, who do I talk to about this? | 说真的 我向谁问这个事 |
[05:29] | Call the station, but just not on this. | 打给局里 但别问这个事 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna get to the bottom of this. | 我要弄清楚这个事 |
[06:03] | AD | 未接电话 |
[06:13] | I know the police took your phone | 我知道警察拿走了你的手机 |
[06:15] | and I didn’t want you to be without especially now | 我不想让你离开我的队伍 |
[06:18] | that you’re on my team. | 尤其是现在 |
[06:20] | – It’s not enough. – What’s not enough? | -还不够 -什么不够 |
[06:23] | The phone. | 手机 |
[06:25] | I wanna meet you. | 我想见你 |
[06:27] | Well, I’m not sure if that’s wise. | 我不确定那是否明智 |
[06:29] | Neither am I, but time’s running out. | 我也不确定 但时间不多了 |
[06:32] | Cops just left. | 警察刚走 |
[06:33] | Who knows what they’ll find. | 谁知道他们会发现什么 |
[06:35] | I have done everything you asked me. | 我做了你要求我做的一切 |
[06:38] | You said it yourself. I-I-I’ve earned my way on your team. | 你自己说过 我配当你的队友了 |
[06:41] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[06:44] | Tonight, I’ll text you the details. | 今晚 我会把详情短信给你 |
[06:47] | And, Aria, wear the uniform. | 还有 艾瑞亚 穿上制服 |
[07:09] | Hey, are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[07:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:14] | My childhood teddy bear is now in jail | 我童年的泰迪熊现在进监狱了 |
[07:16] | with my phone and my favorite pillow, but.. | 还有我的手机和最爱的枕头 但… |
[07:18] | – Hanna? – I’m fine. | -汉娜 -我很好 |
[07:20] | The police seem to think that you’re all involved | 警察好像认为你们都和 |
[07:22] | in disappearance of that imposter Alison Merrit. | 那个骗子艾莉森·梅里特的消失有关 |
[07:24] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[07:27] | – Detective Furey– – Mom. | -富里警探 -妈 |
[07:29] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[07:32] | I have never seen you like this. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[07:33] | What’re you talking about? I’m always trying to help you. | 你在说什么 我一直都想帮你 |
[07:35] | Yeah, but you’re never so quick to think that I need it. | 没错 但你从没这么直接就觉得我需要帮助 |
[07:38] | Okay. Do you need it? | 好吧 你需要吗 |
[07:43] | Yes. | 需要 |
[07:49] | But I’m not gonna let you give it to me. | 但我不会让你帮我的 |
[07:52] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:54] | Mom, you’ve spent your whole life helping me. | 妈 你这辈子都在帮我 |
[07:57] | Doing things you shouldn’t have had to do. | 做那些你本不该做的事 |
[07:59] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[08:01] | And now it’s time for me to show you | 而现在是时候让我告诉你 |
[08:03] | how much I love you by not letting you get involved. | 我有多爱你才不想让你插手进来 |
[08:11] | Hey, did your mom find you? | 你妈找到你了吗 |
[08:12] | I could have climbed through a window | 我就算爬窗户进来 |
[08:14] | and she would have found me. | 她也会找到我 |
[08:15] | Hey, she gave us a room to hang out in | 她给了我们一间房待着 |
[08:16] | until we can go back to our houses. | 因为我们现在回不了家 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[08:20] | Probably thought I’d feel bad about getting a free suite. | 多半觉得开免费套间我会过意不去 |
[08:23] | The world’s upside down. | 整个世界天翻地覆了 |
[08:24] | Speaking of which | 说到这个 |
[08:26] | I got us all these | 我买了这些东西 |
[08:28] | until we get our real phones back. | 在拿回真正的手机前可以用 |
[08:30] | This makes me really want to go to jail. | 这让我很想去监狱 |
[08:32] | What’re we doing to stay out of jail? | 为了不进监狱 我们打算怎么办 |
[08:35] | – Has anyone heard from Aria? – No. | -谁有艾瑞亚的消息 -没有 |
[08:36] | ‘Cause she doesn’t have one of these. | 因为她还没有这个东西 |
[08:38] | Okay, guys, I know we all woke up early | 各位 我知道我们都早起了 |
[08:40] | and we’re cranky, but let’s stay focused. | 现在很烦躁 但我们得专心 |
[08:42] | I’m as freaked out as the rest of you. | 我和你们一样不安 |
[08:45] | Maybe even more, considering it looks like | 或许更不安 因为似乎 |
[08:46] | A.D. was watching Ali and me sleep last night. | AD昨晚一直在看着我和艾莉睡觉 |
[08:53] | Wait, so are you two.. | 等等 所以你俩… |
[08:57] | Well, about time. | 好吧 是时候了 |
[09:01] | So, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[09:02] | The game has to connect to the Internet | 桌游必须联网 |
[09:04] | and it does that with an IP address | 联网就有IP地址 |
[09:05] | which is like a phone number. | 类似于手机号码 |
[09:07] | I’m writing a program right now to search | 我现在在写程序搜索 |
[09:08] | the cell towers in Rosewood. | 玫瑰镇的信号塔 |
[09:10] | When the game connects, I might be able to find his location. | 桌游一联网 我可能找到他的位置 |
[09:12] | No wonder they call you “Too genius, too furious.” | 难怪他们说你是”天才与激情” |
[09:17] | No one calls me that. | 没人那么说我 |
[09:19] | Wait, we ordered food? | 等等 我们订了餐吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah, before we realized that none of us was hungry. | 是啊 我后来才发现没人肚子饿 |
[09:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:34] | Is that the same one from the game? | 是游戏里的那部手机吗 |
[09:35] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[09:42] | “Just one plea, the rest go free. | 只要一人认罪 他人即获自由 |
[09:44] | If no one steps up, you all go down.” | 若是没人认罪 你们全部完蛋 |
[09:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:52] | He wants us to choose one of us to go to jail. | 他想我们选择其中一人去坐牢 |
[09:54] | Or we all go. | 不然我们全都得坐牢 |
[09:58] | If you want an explanation, you might try asking Aria. | 如果你们想要解释 去问问艾瑞亚吧 |
[10:01] | Why would we ask Aria? | 为什么要问艾瑞亚 |
[10:04] | I think she’s on the A.D. team. | 我想她已经是AD那边的人了 |
[10:14] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[10:17] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[10:22] | First there’s the whole locker 214 fiasco. | 一开始是储物柜的空手而归 |
[10:26] | Aria said she couldn’t make it to the high school | 艾瑞亚说她去不了学校 |
[10:27] | to see who picked up the hard drive. | 看不到拿硬盘的人是谁 |
[10:29] | That’s because she was at the publicity event with Ezra. | 那是因为她要和以斯拉一起出席宣传活动 |
[10:31] | Which she did not actually attend, so where was she? | 其实她根本没出席 那她到底去哪了 |
[10:35] | The trashing of your nursery happened at the exact same time. | 同一时间 你们的宝宝床遭人破坏 |
[10:38] | Spencer, were any of us sitting in this room right now | 斯宾塞 在播放玛丽·德雷克 |
[10:41] | near your house when that recording | 和你父亲的录音时 |
[10:42] | of Mary Drake and your father was played? | 现在这个房间里有谁去过你家 |
[10:44] | How do you know about that? | 这你是怎么知道的 |
[10:49] | No. | 没人 |
[10:51] | But Aria was. | 但艾瑞亚去过 |
[10:55] | Okay, guys, come on. | 你们不是吧 |
[10:56] | Aria would never do something like that. | 艾瑞亚绝对不会这么做的 |
[10:58] | I saw her get a puzzle piece in the brew. | 我看到她在咖啡店拿到了一块拼图 |
[11:01] | It was hidden for her and she knew where to find it. | 拼图是藏在那给她的 她也知道怎么找 |
[11:06] | I also managed to access a portion | 艾瑞亚今天接到了一通令人不安的电话 |
[11:07] | of an unsettling phone call Aria had today. | 我还设法截取了一段 |
[11:10] | With who? | 和谁通电话 |
[11:13] | AD A.D. | |
[11:16] | I’ve earned my way on your team. | 我配当你的队友了 |
[11:18] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[11:19] | Tonight, I’ll text you the details. | 今晚 我会把详情短信给你 |
[11:23] | I’m not happy about this. | 我对这事也不爽 |
[11:24] | Whether you choose to believe me or not– | 不管你们相信我与否 |
[11:26] | Concrete proof. | 我们要实质的证据 |
[11:29] | Just remember | 只要记住 |
[11:31] | you asked for it. | 是你们要求的 |
[11:39] | Well, search warrants were served | 今早在多个地方 |
[11:41] | on multiple locations this morning. | 发布了通缉令 |
[11:43] | No, ma’am, I can’t tell you exactly when | 不 女士 我没法告诉你确切时间 |
[11:46] | but from what I’ve seen so far | 但在我目前来看 |
[11:47] | it does indicate that we should be able | 的确说明我们应该能在一周内 |
[11:49] | to file charges within a week. | 提出指控 |
[11:52] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[11:55] | – Lieutenant Tanner. – Yeah? | -坦纳副队 -什么事 |
[11:56] | – You need to see this. – Okay. | -你要看看这个 -好 |
[11:59] | Hm. Where’d you find it? | 你哪找到的 |
[12:00] | 物证 玫瑰镇警局 | |
[12:01] | Shower drain. | 浴室下水道 |
[12:03] | There are traces of blood in there, too. | 里面有血迹 |
[12:08] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[12:14] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[12:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:20] | What’re you doing here? Did something happen? | 你怎么来了 出什么事了吗 |
[12:22] | Tanner happened. She called me in for questioning. | 坦纳叫我去问话 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:29] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[12:31] | – I haven’t seen you since… – Yeah. | -那之后我都没见过你 -嗯 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Some good days, some bad. | 时好时坏吧 |
[12:38] | I’m, uh, I’m hanging in there. | 现在还行吧 |
[12:41] | How are you, how are you holding up? | 你呢 你怎么样 |
[12:44] | Just feels like there’s… | 就是觉得… |
[12:46] | There’s so much noise that’s coming from everywhere. | 有很多吵杂声从四面八方涌来 |
[12:51] | But you know that’s why I love being out at the cabin. | 但你知道这就是我喜欢待在小屋的原因 |
[12:55] | You couldn’t find a noise out there if you tired. | 在那里 就算想也找不到吵杂声 |
[12:58] | You could join me if you’d like. | 如果你想的话 可以来和我一起 |
[13:04] | So, um… Tanner.. | 那坦纳… |
[13:06] | Uh… Yeah, no, I, I tried to | 不 我想要 |
[13:09] | get a picture of what she was doing | 弄清楚她在干什么 |
[13:11] | who she was talking to. | 和什么人说话 |
[13:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:16] | It, it seems like she’s building a solid case. | 她好像对这个案子很有把握 |
[13:19] | That she didn’t share a lot, but she was acting… | 她说得不多 但是却一副… |
[13:23] | …encouraged. | 看起来有所发现 |
[13:27] | Should I be worried? | 那我应该担心吗 |
[13:30] | Did you have anything to do with Dunhill’s murder? | 你和登喜路的死有关系吗 |
[13:37] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:40] | Where? | 你要去哪里 |
[13:43] | It’s probably better if you don’t know. | 你最好还是别知道的好 |
[13:53] | Aria? W-what’s goin’ on? | 艾瑞亚 怎么了 |
[13:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:02] | You should probably get that. | 你最好接下那个电话 |
[14:07] | Hey, yeah. | 你好 |
[14:09] | Wes. What’s goin’ on? Look, can.. | 维斯 怎么了 听着 我能不能 |
[14:59] | ……you doin’ out here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[15:03] | I was, I was trying to meet A.D. | 我正要 正要去见AD |
[15:06] | Oh, my God. Mona was right. | 我的天呐 梦娜是对的 |
[15:09] | Mona? What has Mona have to do– | 梦娜 梦娜和这件事情有什么关系 |
[15:10] | Were you in our nursery? | 是你潜入了我们的婴儿室吗 |
[15:12] | Did you put the recording in Spencer’s house? | 是你把录音放在斯宾塞的房子里吗 |
[15:15] | ‘I mean, did A.D. Ask you to do this’ | 是不是AD让你这么做的 |
[15:16] | and in return give you a puzzle piece? | 从而换取一张拼图碎片 |
[15:17] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[15:18] | Aria, we literally caught you black-hooded. | 我们当场抓住了穿着黑色套头衫的你 |
[15:20] | Why would you do this for A.D.? | 你为什么要为AD做这些 |
[15:27] | Do you remember when we found out Ezra was writing | 你们还记得当年我们发现以斯拉正 |
[15:28] | a book about Alison and hid it from us, from me? | 瞒着我们写一本关于艾莉森的书吗 |
[15:34] | I did something to get back at him. | 我做了一件报复他的事情 |
[15:36] | What? | 什么事 |
[15:37] | I filled out a police report | 我填了一张报警记录 |
[15:38] | that was accusing him of trying to take advantage of me. | 指控他性侵我 |
[15:41] | I never filed it, | 我一直没有寄出去 |
[15:42] | but somehow A.D. Got it | 但是不知怎么AD拿到了 |
[15:43] | and threatened to turn it in. | 并且她威胁要把这个记录上交 |
[15:45] | Ezra would have gone to jail. | 以斯拉会因此进监狱的 |
[15:46] | So, what? | 那又怎样 |
[15:48] | It was just a no-brainer of you to pick Ezra over us? | 所以你这是明摆着觉得以斯拉比我们重要 |
[15:50] | Guys, I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[15:52] | ‘You could have talked to us. Okay?’ | 你本可以告诉我们一切的 好吗 |
[15:54] | We’re friends, since forever. That’s what we do. | 作为永远的朋友 换了我们就会这么做 |
[16:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:01] | Do you know anything about “Choose or loose” | 你知道任何关于”要么选 要么死” |
[16:03] | or the timer? | 或计时器的事情吗 |
[16:04] | – No. What are you– – The game, Aria! | -不 你们在 -那个游戏 艾瑞亚 |
[16:08] | A.D. never mentioned any of that. | AD从没提过这些事情 |
[16:10] | You really have been talking to A.D. | 你还真的一直在和AD联络 |
[16:11] | Spence, A.D. Or A has been forcing us | 斯宾塞 AD或A一直在逼我们 |
[16:14] | to make terrible choices. | 很多糟糕的选择了 |
[16:15] | Do you remember Malcolm? | 你还记得马尔科姆吗 |
[16:17] | You kidnapped Ezra’s kid to get to Toby. | 你为了托比绑架了以斯拉的孩子 |
[16:19] | I didn’t end up hurting anybody. | 但我并没有伤害任何人 |
[16:21] | Because of you, my parents are getting a divorce. | 因为你 我的父母正在闹离婚 |
[16:24] | You have ruined everything that I ever had. | 你已经毁了我所拥有的一切 |
[16:30] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[16:33] | We’re done and I’m out. | 而且我要退出了 |
[16:36] | – Spencer– – Don’t try to change my mind. | -斯宾塞 -别想劝我 |
[16:38] | I’m not trying to. | 我没有 |
[16:41] | That was Tanner. | 是坦纳打来的电话 |
[16:42] | She wants us to come down to the police station. | 她想让我们去警察局一趟 |
[16:46] | You, too. | 还有你也是 |
[16:50] | You can find your own ride. | 你可以自己搭上车 |
[17:21] | Thank you for joining me. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[17:23] | I thought it might be helpful to discuss | 我觉得如果你们能谈谈 |
[17:25] | all of the evidence that our department has gathered | 我们部门已经搜到的用于调查 |
[17:27] | into the investigation | 阿彻的谋杀案的证据 |
[17:29] | of the murder of Mr. Archer Dunhill. | 这对我们会很有帮助 |
[17:34] | Piece of glass was retrieved | 我们在海斯汀小姐的浴室出水口 |
[17:35] | from Ms. Hasting’s shower drain this morning. | 发现了一片玻璃碎片 |
[17:38] | ‘A windshield fragment.’ | 是从挡风玻璃上掉落的 |
[17:40] | Interesting, since the car belonging to an acquaintance | 有意思的是碎片所属的车主人 |
[17:43] | of yours, Lucas Gottesman | 是你们的老相识卢卡斯·戈兹曼 |
[17:45] | recently had its windshield replaced. | 他最近正好换过他的挡风玻璃 |
[17:48] | Lots of cars get their windshields replaced. | 有很多车都有换过挡风玻璃 |
[17:51] | But the piece of glass in question also matches | 但这块碎片正好和登喜路先生 |
[17:53] | a fragment found under the fingernails ‘of the deceased, Mr. Dunhill.’ | 指甲缝里发现的碎片是一样的 |
[17:59] | ‘We’re also analyzing’ ‘your search history in your computers.’ | 我们还分析过你电脑的搜索记录 |
[18:02] | Honestly, it surprises me | 说真的 我很惊讶 |
[18:04] | just how few people take advantage of the privacy settings. | 居然有很多人修改过你的隐私设置 |
[18:08] | – What else? – Excuse me? | -还有别的吗 -你说什么 |
[18:10] | What else do you have? | 你还有别的证据吗 |
[18:12] | There’s a quite a bit of Radley Hotel video | 我们还收集了登喜路失踪那晚 |
[18:15] | from the night Mr. Dunhill disappeared. | 拉德里酒店的大量监控摄像 |
[18:17] | Did you know that they even have a camera in the elevator? | 你知道吗 他们甚至在电梯里装了摄像头 |
[18:22] | We get it. There’s lots of evidence. | 我们知道 有很多证据 |
[18:25] | And there’s probably more to come. | 而且可能还会有更多 |
[18:27] | But the question is, why are you telling us this? | 可问题是 你为什么要告诉我们这些呢 |
[18:30] | I thought it was obvious. | 我想原因很明显 |
[18:34] | I am giving you a chance to tell your side of the story | 我是在给你们一个机会自己说出实情 |
[18:37] | before my side becomes the only side. | 以免以后就没机会了 |
[18:40] | You were the one who rescued us five years ago. | 是你在五年前救了我们 |
[18:43] | That’s because you wouldn’t tell me the truth | 那是因为你们不说实话 |
[18:44] | and you ended up in an underground bunker. | 最后就被关进了地下仓库里 |
[18:48] | So why don’t you let me help you now? | 为什么现在不让我帮你们呢 |
[18:53] | Are we done here? | 问完了吗 |
[18:59] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[19:04] | You’re free to go home. | 你们可以回家了 |
[19:06] | Hope you get a good night’s sleep. | 希望你们今天能睡好 |
[19:29] | – You disappointed me. – I disappointed you? | -你真让我失望 -我让你失望 |
[19:32] | I agreed to meet you, but you weren’t careful. | 我同意见你 但是你太不小心了 |
[19:35] | And look what happened. | 看看都发生了什么 |
[19:36] | I don’t like sloppiness on my team. | 我可不希望我的队友犯马虎 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I don’t like being lied to. | 是的 我也不喜欢被人骗 |
[19:42] | You were never gonna meet me, were you? | 你永远不会见我了 对吧 |
[19:44] | You just wanted to blow my cover | 你只是想拆穿我 |
[19:46] | and blow up all of our lives. | 毁掉我们所有人的生活 |
[19:47] | Well, congratulations, you did it. | 恭喜你 你做到了 |
[19:49] | – You must be really proud. – Aria– | -你一定很骄傲 -艾瑞亚 |
[19:52] | you got me to turn against almost | 你让我背叛了几乎 |
[19:53] | every single person that I love. | 所有我爱的人 |
[19:55] | And all I have to show for it is the cop’s on my ass. | 现在只有警察围着我 |
[19:57] | I’ve done everything you asked me to do. | 我已经做了所有你让我做的事 |
[19:58] | – You’ve given me nothing. – I gave you the file. | -你却什么都没给我 -我给了你文件 |
[20:01] | The file’s done. | 文件已经完了 |
[20:03] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[20:05] | Our relationship is not over until I say it is. | 咱们之间的关系我说完才能完 |
[20:13] | – Don’t. – Why? | -不要 -为什么 |
[20:16] | Because tomorrow is another day. | 因为明天又是新的一天 |
[20:19] | Tomorrow? What happens tomorrow? | 明天 明天怎么了 |
[20:22] | Wait for it. | 等着瞧吧 |
[20:30] | Time is stupid. | 时间弄人 |
[20:32] | That’s my favorite thing you’ve ever said. | 这是你说的最中听的话 |
[20:34] | How is it that after everything we’ve been through | 我们经历了这么多的事 |
[20:36] | one or all of us is about to go to jail? | 为什么还是有人要去坐牢 |
[20:39] | This time around, it is kinda special. | 这一次 不太一样 |
[20:41] | I mean.. | 我是说 |
[20:43] | we did kill a guy. | 我们毕竟杀了人 |
[20:47] | Did anyone notice anything different | 有人注意到今天上午 |
[20:48] | about Mona this morning? | 梦娜有点不一样吗 |
[20:50] | She’s Mona. Different’s in her job description. | 她是梦娜 她就是不一样 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I guess. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | “Twenty four hours left. | “还有二十四小时 |
[21:02] | Pick just one or you’re all done.” | 选一个 否则你们都完蛋” |
[21:07] | At least, he’s consistent. | 至少 他没变 |
[21:09] | Yeah, well, there’s no way that’s gonna happen. | 是的 不会那样的 |
[21:12] | Maybe there is. | 或许有可能 |
[21:13] | I was driving. | 当时是我开的车 |
[21:16] | I’m the one who killed him. | 是我撞死的他 |
[21:17] | If I turn myself in, then you guys are safe. | 如果我自首 你们就都安全了 |
[21:19] | No. I’m the person who should turn themselves in. | 不 是我应该自首 |
[21:23] | If I hadn’t have used the wrong credit card at this bar, | 如果那晚不是我在酒吧用错了信用卡 |
[21:25] | then we would all be in the clear. | 那我们就都不会有事了 |
[21:26] | None of this would have happened if I hadn’t married | 如果我没有嫁给那个骗子 |
[21:29] | whatever his name was. | 这一切就不会发生 |
[21:29] | You guys, see what’s happening here, right? | 姐妹们 看到现在是什么情况了吧 |
[21:32] | I mean, this is why A.D’s torturing us. | 这就是AD折磨我们的原因 |
[21:34] | This is exactly what they wanted all along. | 这就是AD所想要的 |
[21:35] | Us breaking apart. | 让我们分崩离析 |
[21:37] | I mean, they already succeeded with Aria. | 我是说 他们已经在艾瑞亚身上成功了 |
[21:39] | Whether we pushed her out or she did herself | 无论是我们赶她走 还是她自己走 |
[21:41] | she’s gone. | 她都离开我们了 |
[21:42] | Aria definitely did it to herself. | 艾瑞亚完全是自作自受 |
[21:44] | Okay, but if A.D. hadn’t gotten Aria to do what she did | 可就算AD没有逼艾瑞亚做这些事 |
[21:46] | they’d have found a way to force another one of us, too. | 他们也会逼我们中的其他人做的 |
[21:49] | I mean, you should know that better than anyone else. | 这你应该是很清楚的 |
[21:51] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[21:53] | Meaning that A.D. convinced you to play the game first. | 意思就是AD先说服你玩这游戏的 |
[22:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[22:05] | I have some thinking to do. | 我有事要做 |
[22:10] | I guess we all do. | 我想我们都是 |
[22:26] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[22:27] | – Yeah. – Can we talk? | -怎么了 -我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:30] | Always. | 当然 |
[22:35] | I need to know what’s going on with Hanna. | 我要知道汉娜怎么了 |
[22:37] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[22:42] | If Hanna doesn’t want you to know– | 如果汉娜不想让你知道 |
[22:43] | I know this is about the death of Dunhill. | 我知道这和登喜路的死有关 |
[22:47] | Is Hanna covering for someone? | 汉娜是在包庇什么人吗 |
[22:49] | – Actually– – Is it Alison? | -其实 -是艾莉森吗 |
[22:51] | She’s always at the bottom of everything. | 每次最终都是为了她 |
[22:55] | Is that who Hanna’s covering for? | 汉娜是在包庇她吗 |
[22:59] | I cannot believe that you told my mom. | 真不敢相信你告诉我妈妈了 |
[23:02] | It’s called the truth. | 这叫真相 |
[23:03] | I think it’s something, | 我觉得我们都应该 |
[23:03] | we all need to become a little more familiar with. | 更加多去接触真相 |
[23:06] | Yeah, easy for you to say. | 你说得简单 |
[23:17] | We’re in this together. | 我们会一起解决 |
[23:19] | That’s why I told your mom. | 所以我才告诉了你妈妈 |
[23:21] | Are you really gonna try and weasel | 你真的打算用几句我爱你 |
[23:23] | your way out of this by saying you love me? | 就把这件事蒙混过关了吗 |
[23:25] | – Well, will it work? – It might. | -有用吗 -有可能 |
[23:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:39] | Damn, you’re good. | 你可真厉害 |
[23:43] | Alright, break time’s over. | 好了 休息时间到 |
[23:48] | Are you any closer to finding the game? | 你快找到那个游戏了吗 |
[23:50] | Well, there is no close. | 没有快不快之说 |
[23:52] | I either find the location or I’ve got nothing. | 找到就是找到了 没有就是没有 |
[23:54] | So far, nothing. | 现在还什么都没有 |
[24:01] | Do you remember when these used to be our phones? | 你还记得以前用这种手机的时候吗 |
[24:03] | Like, a million years ago? | 感觉都是几百万年前的事了 |
[24:06] | There was so much less to worry about. | 那时候要操心的事太少了 |
[24:12] | I’m really sorry that I involved you in this mess. | 很抱歉把你牵扯进这堆破事里 |
[24:15] | Which mess, in particular? | 你具体说的是哪件 |
[24:17] | All of it. | 所有 |
[24:20] | May be we should have never told you | 也许我们根本不该告诉你 |
[24:22] | about the night that Dunhill died, and.. | 登喜路死的那晚发生的事 |
[24:24] | …I shouldn’t have asked you help me | 我不该找你帮我 |
[24:25] | trash his credit card receipts. | 毁掉他的信用卡账单 |
[24:32] | But you did. | 但你找了 |
[24:35] | Spencer, what are you doing here? | 斯宾塞 你在这里干什么 |
[24:37] | I found this in the barn. | 我在谷仓里找到这个 |
[24:39] | And it made me think. | 让我不禁思绪万千 |
[24:46] | Spencer, I’m so sorry. | 斯宾塞 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:49] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[24:51] | And I wish that I could forgive you, but.. | 我也希望我能原谅你 但是… |
[24:55] | …I might have misjudged you. | 我可能是看错你了 |
[24:57] | Tell me what I need to do. | 告诉我我该做什么 |
[24:59] | – Please. – Nothing. | -拜托 -不用 |
[25:01] | Not now. | 现在不用 |
[25:03] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[25:09] | But what you said last night about me | 但你昨晚说我 |
[25:11] | taking Malcolm, you were right. | 利用马尔科姆 你没说错 |
[25:14] | None of us is blameless. | 我们都有错 |
[25:19] | So I do want to say that I’m sorry.. | 所以我想说我很抱歉 |
[25:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:33] | Your friend’s getting her belongings back. | 把你朋友的东西送回来 |
[25:36] | – What? – Why? | -什么 -为什么 |
[25:38] | I just received proof that you were not in Rosewood | 我刚收到证据 登喜路死的那晚 |
[25:41] | on the night that Dunhill disappeared. | 你并不在玫瑰镇 |
[25:43] | A red-light cam caught you full-frontal | 一个交通灯摄像头在新罕布什尔州的 |
[25:45] | in Keene, New Hampshire. | 基恩拍到了你的正脸 |
[25:47] | Now, that is more than 300 miles away. | 相隔480公里之远 |
[25:49] | I do not know what you were doing in New Hampshire | 我不知道你去新罕布什尔州干什么 |
[25:52] | but I guess that’s none of my business anymore. | 但我猜这不关我的事 |
[25:56] | Too bad you’re not as lucky as your friend. | 可惜你没你朋友这么走运 |
[26:00] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:05] | Spence.. | 斯宾塞 |
[26:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:18] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:28] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[26:30] | I’m trying to tell you I knew about it. | 我想告诉你我早知道了 |
[26:32] | – You knew about the file? – Yeah. | -你知道文件的事了 -是的 |
[26:34] | And I figured that’s what you’re shredding. | 我猜你就是在粉碎那份文件 |
[26:37] | After the cops left, I took the shredder bag | 警察离开后 我拿出碎纸袋 |
[26:39] | and I dumped it in the composter | 扔到堆肥中 |
[26:41] | just to be on the safe side. | 以防万一 |
[26:43] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:46] | The other night, after you fell asleep | 有天晚上 你睡着了 |
[26:47] | I…found it– | 我找到了 |
[26:50] | I’m so sorry. I was so angry when I wrote that. | 我很抱歉 我写的时候很生气 |
[26:53] | I know. And, and you should have been angry. | 我知道 你应该感到生气 |
[26:55] | The…the book I was writing about Alison | 我写的关于艾莉森的书 |
[26:59] | where we met, and-and I started.. | 关于我们的相遇 我开始 |
[27:02] | I started this relationship by lying to you. | 我开始这段感情就是靠对你的欺骗 |
[27:04] | I wouldn’t have blamed you if you had turned in | 如果你上交了那份文件 |
[27:06] | that file then or now. | 我绝对不会怪你 |
[27:08] | I would have deserved it. | 是我罪有应得 |
[27:09] | – And maybe I still do. – No. | -也许我现在仍然是 -不 |
[27:13] | No, you do not. | 不 你不是 |
[27:15] | Okay? I was scared. | 好吗 我太害怕了 |
[27:20] | And I’ve done some.. | 我做了一些 |
[27:23] | …really terrible things to you | 非常可怕的事 对你 |
[27:25] | and everyone else. | 对所有人 |
[27:26] | You don’t need to tell me that. | 你不需要告诉我 |
[27:27] | Yes, I do! | 我要说 |
[27:30] | I do. I have to tell you everything. | 我要 我要告诉你一切 |
[27:35] | But I need to do one thing first | 但我得先做一件事 |
[27:37] | because I’m not sure you’ll still be here when I’m done. | 因为我不确定我说完后你还会不会在我身边 |
[27:42] | Okay. What’s.. | 好吧 你要… |
[27:58] | What exactly are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[28:06] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[28:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:11] | I even got these. | 我还带了这些 |
[28:14] | Someday, maybe we can afford nicer ones. | 以后也许我们能买得起更好看的 |
[28:18] | Maybe a nicer wedding. | 或者更棒的婚礼 |
[28:20] | No, it’s perfect. | 不 这就很棒了 |
[28:22] | I just thought, with everything going on right now | 我只是觉得现在发生了这么多事 |
[28:24] | we should do this while we still can. | 我们应该把握住现在 |
[28:27] | Plus, um.. | 再说 |
[28:29] | You know, if we’re married | 你也知道 如果我们结婚了 |
[28:30] | we, we can’t testify against each other. | 我们就不能指证对方了 |
[28:33] | So it’s a twofer. | 算是一举两得了 |
[28:37] | Are you down? | 你愿意吗 |
[28:39] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[28:51] | So, what are we supposed to do until tomorrow morning | 那明天早上和平大使凯莉·约翰森 |
[28:53] | when Callie Johnson, justice of the peace comes to work? | 上班之前 我们该做些什么呢 |
[28:58] | Glad I’m not too late. | 还好没迟到 |
[29:00] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:02] | Caleb told me. | 凯勒告诉我的 |
[29:05] | He told me a lot of things. | 他告诉了我很多事 |
[29:08] | – Like what? – The truth. | -比如说 -真相 |
[29:12] | Most of which I am not happy about. | 大部分事让我很不开心 |
[29:15] | And tomorrow it’s gonna be all hands on deck. | 但明天一切都会水落石出 |
[29:17] | I’ve already got a call into a new lawyer and I.. | 我已经联系了新律师 我… |
[29:23] | But tonight.. | 但是今晚 |
[29:25] | …I’m just gonna be happy that you have found a man | 我只会为你高兴找到了一个 |
[29:26] | who loves you and wants to protect you. | 爱你 愿意保护你的男人 |
[29:28] | And I can’t wait for him to be a part of our family. | 我很想赶紧成为你们家庭的一份子 |
[29:33] | Mom, you’re gonna have to wait 12 hours. | 妈妈 你得登上12个小时了 |
[29:37] | Actually.. | 其实 |
[29:44] | Never underestimate the power of mom. | 别低估了母亲的力量 |
[29:47] | Give me time. I might even get your teddy bear paroled. | 给我点时间 我甚至能给你的泰迪熊放假释 |
[29:53] | I still have no idea where we are going. | 我还是不知道我们要去哪里 |
[29:57] | That’s why it’s called a surprise. | 所以才叫惊喜 |
[30:01] | At least, we know here’s giving me a chance to think. | 至少我们知道能给我个机会好好考虑 |
[30:07] | You know, maybe we should get outta here. | 也许我们应该离开这里 |
[30:09] | – While we still can. – Really? | -趁还有机会 -真的吗 |
[30:12] | I don’t know. It could be an adventure. | 我不知道 养大我们的孩子 |
[30:16] | Raising a child on our own. | 可能太冒险 |
[30:19] | Not knowin’ anybody. | 到一个谁都不认识的地方 |
[30:25] | My leaving, us escaping.. | 我的离开 我们的逃离 |
[30:29] | That was just a dream. | 那都只是梦罢了 |
[30:31] | And Rosewood’s a place where dreams go to die? | 玫瑰镇是梦破灭的地方吗 |
[30:36] | No. | 不 |
[30:39] | Not all of them. | 不是所有的梦 |
[30:41] | I had a dream.. | 我梦到过 |
[30:44] | …of us being here. | 我们在这里 |
[30:55] | Oh, my God. It’s beautiful. | 天啊 太漂亮了 |
[31:01] | And if this is our last chance of freedom.. | 如果这是我们最后一刻的自由 |
[31:09] | …let’s make the most of it. | 那我们就好好享受吧 |
[31:20] | – Spencer. – Hi. | -斯宾塞 -你好 |
[31:23] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[31:25] | You invited me, remember? | 不是你邀请我的吗 |
[31:27] | Oh, yeah, I guess I did. | 我想是的 |
[31:29] | – Now, come in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[31:36] | I figured that you’d be in Rosewood | 我想你肯定在玫瑰镇 |
[31:38] | keeping tabs on Tanner’s case. | 时刻关注坦纳的案子 |
[31:41] | No, what’s going to happen is going to happen. | 不 该发生的总会发生 |
[31:45] | That doesn’t sound like the Spencer I know. | 这听上去可不像我认识的斯宾塞 |
[31:50] | A little surprise. | 算是小小的惊喜吧 |
[31:56] | May I? | 我能喝吗 |
[31:58] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[32:11] | The whole drive up, I thought | 在路上 我想 |
[32:12] | about just staying on the road. | 就这么一直开吧 |
[32:15] | Just following it someplace else. | 随便开到什么地方 |
[32:18] | And why didn’t you? | 为什么不呢 |
[32:25] | You know what it’s like to be the outsider. | 你知道做局外人的感受 |
[32:31] | I do. | 是的 |
[32:33] | And when you move from friends and family.. | 你离开家人和朋友时 |
[32:38] | Yeah, it’s the worst. | 对 这最糟糕了 |
[32:42] | I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. | 我不会希望任何人这样 |
[32:49] | It always seems like we’re saying goodbye. | 感觉好像我们总是在说再见 |
[32:55] | Do you remember that kiss we shared? | 你记得我们的那个吻吗 |
[33:00] | I do. | 记得 |
[33:05] | That was nice, wasn’t it? | 那个吻很美妙 是吧 |
[35:20] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[35:22] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[35:46] | How much time is left? | 还剩多少时间 |
[35:48] | It’s 3:59 a.m. | 现在是凌晨3点59分 |
[35:49] | So…seconds. | 所以…还剩几秒 |
[35:52] | We all agreed that we’d be here when the time ran down. | 我们都说好 时间结束时我们会在这里 |
[35:55] | – And here we all are. – Except Aria. | -我们都来了 -除了艾瑞亚 |
[36:05] | I think that we should make a promise. | 我觉得我们应该做个承诺 |
[36:09] | No matter what happens next | 不管接下来发生什么 |
[36:11] | no matter what each of us decides to do | 不管我们谁决定做什么 |
[36:14] | we swear that the rest of us will understand. | 我们发誓 其他人都会理解 |
[36:18] | No one will be blamed.. | 任何人不会因任何事 |
[36:20] | …for anything. | 受到责备 |
[36:23] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:30] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:46] | I’ll tell you what our choice is. | 我告诉你我们的选择是什么 |
[36:57] | Why didn’t we think of that earlier? | 之前我们为什么没想到这个操作 |
[37:00] | – Okay, what now? – We’re supposed to wait here? | -现在怎么办 -就在这里等着吗 |
[37:02] | That’s exactly what you should do. | 没错 就是这样 |
[37:05] | Toby got a hit on the game’s location. | 托比找到游戏信号地点了 |
[37:07] | He texted Ezra to meet me. | 他发信息给了以斯拉让他去见我 |
[37:33] | Dark night of the soul, Aria? | 灵魂的黑暗之夜 艾瑞亚 |
[37:35] | It was. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[37:38] | Until I realized something. | 直到我意识到一件事 |
[37:40] | There’s a way for me to get you out of my life. | 我有个办法让你远离我的生活 |
[37:43] | – To end this. All of this. – Really? | -结束这一切 -是吗 |
[37:47] | What’s that? | 什么办法 |
[37:49] | I’m gonna turn myself in. | 我要去自首 |
[37:51] | I’ll tell Tanner I killed Dunhill, the others go free. | 我会告诉坦纳是我杀了登喜路 跟其他人无关 |
[37:55] | It’s a small price to pay for what I’ve done to my friends | 我对我的朋友做了那么多事 这是个小小的代价 |
[37:57] | and as a bonus, I don’t have to hear | 再说了 这样我以后就不用 |
[37:58] | your miserable voice ever again. | 再听到你可悲的声音了 |
[38:01] | Well, that’s very noble of you. | 那你很高尚啊 |
[38:02] | But there’s just one problem with your plan. | 不过你的计划有个小问题 |
[38:05] | You’re too late. | 你太晚了 |
[38:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:09] | You-you said that it was “Choose or lose.” | 你说是”选择或失败” |
[38:12] | Time ran out, Aria. The game is over. | 没时间了 艾瑞亚 游戏结束了 |
[38:15] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[38:17] | – You won. – What? I don’t– | -你赢了 -什么 我不… |
[38:21] | Your grand prize, chosen especially for you | 你的终极大奖 特别为你选的 |
[38:24] | is an unlimited supply of freedom. | 就是无限的自由 |
[38:26] | Enjoy it wherever you want. | 你好好享用吧 |
[38:29] | Perhaps, right where you are | 可能就是这会儿 |
[38:31] | as things are going to get | 你跟你的朋友们 |
[38:32] | a little messy with your friends. | 之间的事有点不可收拾了 |
[38:33] | – Please, do not do this. – It’s done. | -拜托 不要这样 -就这样了 |
[38:37] | I hope you enjoyed the game, Aria. I have. | 希望你喜欢这个游戏 艾瑞亚 反正我很喜欢 |
[38:40] | I’m going to miss these calls. | 我会想念跟你打电话的时光 |
[38:42] | – No! – Goodbye. | -不要 -再见 |
[38:50] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[39:09] | Take the next left. | 下个路口左转 |
[39:14] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[39:15] | – Here? – Pull over. This is it. | -这里吗 -停车 就是这里 |
[39:19] | The location of the cell tower | 设计游戏的人用来 |
[39:20] | that the gamer’s been using to communicate. | 跟大家交流的手机通讯塔 |
[39:22] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[39:25] | Mona lives a block away. | 梦娜住的地方离这里一个街区 |
[39:31] | You’ve reached Spencer. Please, leave a message. | 我是斯宾塞 有事请留言 |
[39:33] | Spence, I’m on my way to you right now. | 斯宾塞 我马上去找你们 |
[39:36] | If you will still take me. | 如果你们还愿意接纳我 |
[39:37] | Look, I know that things are royally messed up right now | 我知道现在事情真的一团糟 |
[39:39] | and I know that it’s my fault, but.. | 我知道都是我的错 但… |
[39:42] | I-I think I have an idea of how we can make things right again, | 我应该知道怎么补救了 |
[39:44] | so, please, just let me try. | 所以拜托让我试试 |
[41:01] | It’s warm. | 热成像 |
[41:10] | The signals from the game are coming from inside the apartment. | 游戏的信号就是从这里发出的 |