时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I saw her get a puzzle piece, | 我看到她拿到了一块拼图 |
[00:04] | it was hidden for her and she knew where to find it. | 拼图是藏在那给她的 她也知道怎么找 |
[00:07] | I think she’s on the A.D. Team. | 我想她已经是AD那边的人了 |
[00:09] | We’re done and I’m out. | 而且我要退出了 |
[00:10] | This is exactly what they wanted all along. | 这就是AD所想要的 |
[00:11] | Us breaking apart. | 让我们分崩离析 |
[00:13] | – Are the police there? – Yeah. | -警察去你家了吗 -是的 |
[00:14] | They’re here too. They hit Spencer’s apartment first. | 他们也来我家了 他们先去找了斯宾塞 |
[00:16] | I’ve done some really terrible things. | 我做了一些非常可怕的事 |
[00:18] | I wouldn’t have blamed you if you had turned in that file.. | 就算你不关照我 我也不会怪你的 |
[00:21] | Well, with everything going on right now | 现在发生了这么多事 |
[00:22] | we should do this while we still can. | 我们应该把握住现在 |
[00:28] | The signals from the game are | 游戏的信号就是 |
[00:29] | coming from inside the apartment. | 从这里发出的 |
[00:31] | It’s Mona. | 是梦娜 |
[00:32] | I am going to get to the bottom | 登喜路的遭遇还有 |
[00:34] | of what happened to Dunhill | 你和你朋友怎么卷进去的 |
[00:35] | and how you and your friends were involved. | 我一定要查个水落石出 |
[00:44] | You will not call me back, you will do it now. | 不要回电话给我 现在就照办 |
[00:47] | Well, wake the judge up. | 那就叫醒法官 |
[00:50] | I need signatures on those arrest warrants | 那些逮捕令得给我签上名字 |
[00:52] | and they cannot wait until morning. | 而且不能等到明天早上 |
[00:57] | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 斯宾塞·海斯汀 汉娜·马琳 艾米丽·菲尔兹 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 | |
[01:07] | It’s okay. I-I just dropped my keys | 没事 我只是把钥匙 |
[01:09] | in the trunk, and my release isn’t working | 落在后备箱里了 而保险扣不好使了 |
[01:10] | so I called a friend of mine who has another | 所以我叫了我朋友过来 |
[01:12] | set of my keys in there, almost here. | 我朋友还有一套钥匙 就到了 |
[01:13] | So, it’s all good. | 所以完全没事 |
[01:14] | But thank you, though. | 但谢谢你 |
[01:17] | Let’s see if we can save your friend a trip. | 看看我们能否让你朋友少跑一趟 |
[01:22] | Seriously, it’s-it’s okay. You don’t have to.. | 真的没事 你不必… |
[01:25] | If it’s just something caught in the release | 如果保险扣被什么东西卡住了 |
[01:27] | we may be able to shake it loose. | 我们或许可以摇到松开 |
[01:30] | My friend is, is almost here. | 我朋友快到了 |
[01:32] | So, I don’t wanna waste your time. | 所以我不想浪费你的时间 |
[01:34] | Part of the job. Like getting cats out of trees. | 职责所在 从树上救猫也是 |
[01:38] | That’s firemen. | 那是消防员 |
[01:39] | Seriously, you don’t have to.. | 真的 你不必… |
[01:41] | …do this. | 这么做 |
[01:44] | – There you go. Now, let’s find those keys. – No! It.. | -好了 找钥匙吧 -不… |
[01:48] | 10-7, Rosewood 6. | 有人昏迷 玫瑰镇6号 |
[01:51] | 10-16. Turner Road bypass. | 收到 我在特纳路支路 |
[01:54] | Signal 27. Intersection.. | 信号27 交叉路口 |
[01:57] | – 10-17.. – Got ’em. | -马上过去 -找到了 |
[01:59] | – Thank you so much. – No problem. | -非常感谢 -没事 |
[02:01] | – Goodnight. – Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[02:36] | Are you absolutely sure about this? | 你真的确定吗 |
[02:38] | Mona has the game. | 游戏在梦娜手上 |
[02:39] | She not only has it, she’s accessing | 不仅在她手上 她还在 |
[02:41] | the guts of the thing. | “解剖”游戏 |
[02:42] | You can see that by the signals. | 通过信号可以看出来 |
[02:44] | It’s her game. | 她在策划游戏 |
[02:46] | Hanna, Mona’s A.D. | 汉娜 梦娜就是AD |
[02:48] | The good thing is that we know | 好在我们知道了 |
[02:49] | and she doesn’t know that we know. | 而且她不知道我们知道 |
[02:51] | I’m just glad that you didn’t bust in on her. | 我只是很高兴你们没突然去跟她对质 |
[02:53] | Well, we have to do something. We should do it now. | 我们得有所行动 应该尽快行动 |
[02:55] | There’s a lot of chatter on the police frequencies. | 警用频率有许多对话 |
[02:58] | Tanner’s paying a lot of overtime. | 坦纳总是在加班 |
[02:59] | I think she’s getting ready to move. | 我觉得她要准备行动了 |
[03:00] | Well, we need Mona if she’s A.D. | 如果梦娜是AD 我们就需要她 |
[03:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:04] | So she can tell the cops what she’s been doing to us. | 那样她才能告诉警察她一直对我们做的事 |
[03:07] | Look, guys, our only shot at a break is a live Mona | 各位 我们唯一扭转局势的机会就是活着的梦娜 |
[03:09] | explaining how we ended up on that road with Dunhill. | 解释我们怎么落得跟登喜路在那条路上的下场 |
[03:12] | I’ll convince her. | 我会说服她 |
[03:14] | – No, I’ll talk to her. – Not alone, you won’t. | -不 我去跟她说 -你别一个人去 |
[03:22] | Aria’s still not answering her phone. | 艾瑞亚还是不回电话 |
[03:25] | What I can’t understand is how you could do this | 我无法明白你们怎么能够 |
[03:27] | just cut her off like that? | 完全不管她就这么做 |
[03:28] | Okay, Ezra, you have to understand– | 以斯拉 你得明白 |
[03:30] | Understand what, Spencer? | 明白什么 斯宾塞 |
[03:32] | That she’s screwed up? | 她搞砸了吗 |
[03:33] | That she got scared and made a mistake? | 她害怕所以犯错了吗 |
[03:35] | There isn’t a person in this room who hasn’t | 这间房里没有一个人 |
[03:36] | made a big mistake and doesn’t have to live with it. | 没犯过大错 还不必备受煎熬 |
[03:41] | Do you know what makes A.D. so dangerous? | 你们知道AD为什么非常危险吗 |
[03:44] | She can’t forgive, that is the only edge | 她无法原谅 那是你们 |
[03:47] | any of you ever have had over her | 跟她唯一的界限 |
[03:48] | and now you don’t even have that. | 而你们现在都无法原谅了 |
[03:56] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[04:00] | I didn’t mean to include you in all that. | 我之前说的那些话没有针对你的意思 |
[04:03] | Why not? It’s true. | 怎么 那是实话 |
[04:07] | Did you try to get through Toby again? | 你有没有再联系托比 |
[04:08] | Yeah, I did, but it went straight to voicemail. | 联系了 但直接转到语音信箱了 |
[04:12] | Are you gonna look for Aria? | 你要不要找艾瑞亚 |
[04:14] | – Yes. – Maybe I can help. | -要 -或许我能帮你 |
[04:17] | Does she have an extra set of car keys? | 她有没有另外一套车钥匙 |
[04:27] | Keep it quiet back there. I’m trying to think. | 后面安静点 我想要思考 |
[04:31] | That was your first mistake, making all that noise. | 那是你第一次犯错 制造那些噪音 |
[04:34] | If you’d kept quiet, I wouldn’t have checked the trunk | 如果你保持安静 我就不会去检查后备箱 |
[04:36] | and I would have driven straight to Spencer | 我就不会把你放在后面 |
[04:38] | and the others with you in the back. | 直接开车去找斯宾塞和其他人 |
[04:40] | The police, they would have received an anonymous tip. | 警察收到了匿名线报 |
[04:42] | That-that is what A.D. wanted. | 正中AD下怀 |
[04:48] | You’re dead. You know everything. | 你死了 知道一切 |
[04:50] | Who is A.D.? | 谁是AD |
[04:54] | God, you’re no help. I should have just let that cop find you. | 天啊 你真没用 我本该让那警察找到你的 |
[04:59] | Maybe I should have. | 或许我真该那样 |
[05:02] | Maybe I still can. | 或许我现在还能那样 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I-I could go to the police | 没错 我可以自首 |
[05:06] | I could tell them that I killed you. | 告诉警察我杀了你 |
[05:09] | They’d forget all about that ticket | 一旦我向他们自首 |
[05:10] | once I introduced them to you. I-I can fix this. | 他们会忘记那张收据 我可以解决此事 |
[05:14] | I can. | 我可以 |
[05:18] | Good. Glad you agree. | 好 你同意就好 |
[05:58] | 今日特色菜 该吃派了 不见不散 | |
[06:05] | How’s the wedding night going for you? | 婚礼之夜感觉如何 |
[06:07] | Not how I thought it would be. | 跟我想的不一样 |
[06:08] | Well, I promise you a great honeymoon. | 我保证给你一个好的蜜月 |
[06:10] | Yeah, if we manage to stay out of jail. | 行 如果我们不用进监狱的话 |
[06:28] | Why did you stop me? | 你为什么阻止我 |
[06:29] | I want to see where she’s going, don’t you? | 我想看看她去哪 难道你不想吗 |
[06:40] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[06:42] | Um, I’m sorry, but I thought you’d left. | 抱歉 但我以为你已经走了 |
[06:46] | I remembered some unfinished business. | 我想起还有一些事没解决 |
[06:49] | I have something for you, a going-away gift. | 我有东西要给你 离别礼物 |
[06:54] | You’re smiling. | 你笑了 |
[06:57] | I just, I didn’t think to get you anything. | 我只是… 我没想过要送你东西 |
[07:00] | You’re not the one leaving. | 要走的不是你 |
[07:03] | It’s something for you and Alison. | 这是给你和艾莉森的 |
[07:05] | For Ali and me? | 给我和艾莉的 |
[07:07] | I would like for you to accept it, please. | 请你收下吧 |
[07:10] | If I can. What is it? | 如果可以的话 是什么 |
[07:15] | This. | 这里 |
[07:19] | The Lost Woods? | 迷失森林度假村吗 |
[07:21] | It’s mine, free and clear. | 这里是我的 没有负资产 |
[07:23] | I put the deed in your name. Yours and Alison’s. | 我把房契转到了你名下 你和艾莉森的名下 |
[07:27] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[07:28] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[07:30] | With the police. | 警察在调查你们 |
[07:32] | You’ll need money for lawyers, all of you. | 你会需要钱请律师 你们都需要 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:40] | I owe you so much. So much more. | 我欠你很多 多到数不清 |
[07:44] | I owe you an entire life. | 我欠你一辈子 |
[07:47] | I wish there was something that I could do. | 但愿我能做些什么 |
[07:51] | Something to change everything for you | 为你 艾莉森和你的朋友 |
[07:52] | and Alison and your friends. | 改变一切 |
[07:56] | I’m afraid no one can do that. | 我恐怕没人能改变 |
[08:00] | No. I suppose not. | 我想也是 |
[08:05] | Well, the bank will deliver the deed tomorrow. | 明天银行会把房契送来 |
[08:08] | I hope that helps. | 希望那能帮到你们 |
[08:11] | It will. | 会的 |
[08:16] | Bye, Spencer. | 拜 斯宾塞 |
[08:18] | Bye. | 拜 |
[08:27] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:29] | I will. You too. | 我会的 你也是 |
[08:49] | It’s just another police car. | 只是另外一辆警车而已 |
[08:51] | It’s the third one in an hour. | 这是一小时内第三辆了 |
[08:54] | – They’re watching us. – Yeah. | -他们在监视我们 -是啊 |
[08:57] | And they don’t care that we know it. | 他们不在乎我们知道这点 |
[09:02] | Ezra’s right. We should be looking for Aria. | 以斯拉说得对 我们应该去找艾瑞亚 |
[09:05] | You are safer here. | 你在这更安全 |
[09:10] | If we get arrested what’s gonna happen to the baby? | 如果我们被逮捕了 宝宝该怎么办 |
[09:14] | Don’t think about that. Not yet. | 别想那些 还没到那一步 |
[09:16] | They’re gonna take him or her away | 他们会把他或她带走 |
[09:18] | and what happened to Charlotte’s gonna happen all over again. | 夏洛蒂事件又会再次上演 |
[09:20] | Instead of a family, it’s gonna be homes | 宝宝不会有家 只会在寄养家庭 |
[09:23] | and hospitals, institutions. | 医院 寄养机构出入 |
[09:25] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[09:26] | – Em… we’re not gonna be able to stop it. – Ali.. | -艾米 我们无法阻止 -艾莉 |
[09:31] | Look, it took me so long to finally get here with you. | 我花了这么长时间 终于能和你在一起 |
[09:34] | Okay? I didn’t come all that way to lose everything now. | 一路走来 我不会在了现在才失去一切 |
[09:42] | I promise you | 我向你保证 |
[09:44] | I won’t let them hurt you. | 我不会让他们伤害你的 |
[10:23] | – It’s okay. – What? How did– | -别紧张 -什么 你怎么… |
[10:25] | Caleb tapped into the transmitter of your car alarm. | 凯勒跟踪了你的汽车警报发射器 |
[10:27] | – Let’s get out of here. – No. | -我们走吧 -不 |
[10:28] | – I have to do this. – Do what? | -我必须这么做 -做什么 |
[10:30] | I can make it up to them, I can take the blame. | 我要弥补她们 我可以认罪 |
[10:33] | First of all, I’m-I’m not interested in you making | 首先 你要为你的朋友牺牲 |
[10:34] | any more sacrifices for your friends. | 我对此没兴趣 |
[10:36] | Second, Aria, you have an alibi, | 其次 艾瑞亚 你有不在场证据 |
[10:39] | you’re in the clear. | 你毫无嫌疑 |
[10:39] | There’s nothing linking you to what happened with Dunhill. | 没有任何事能把你和登喜路的死联系在一起 |
[10:43] | His body is in the trunk of my car. | 他的尸体在我的后车箱里 |
[10:47] | 双鸦餐厅 该吃派了 24时营业 | |
[10:58] | Emily and Alison didn’t pick up. | 艾米丽和艾莉森不接电话 |
[11:00] | She’s still in there? | 她还在里面吗 |
[11:01] | She’s still waiting for somebody. | 她还在等人 |
[11:03] | Who? | 等谁 |
[11:04] | Jenna, Sammy, Santa Claus. | 詹娜 塞米 圣诞老人吧 |
[11:10] | She looks so nervous. I can see it from here. | 她很紧张 我在这能看出来 |
[11:14] | Makes me wonder who she’s waiting for. | 让我很想知道她在等谁 |
[11:20] | – Is she alone? – She’s all by herself. | -她一个人吗 -只有她一个人 |
[11:23] | I think we need to get in there before she gets any support. | 我认为在有人接应她之前 我们要进去 |
[11:25] | If we do that, how do we find out | 如果我们这么做 那我们要怎么知道 |
[11:26] | who she was supposed to meet? | 她要见的是什么人 |
[11:27] | She was supposed to meet Charlotte here. | 之前她本来约好了夏洛蒂来这见面 |
[11:29] | Remember? “The Two Crows?” | 记得吗 双鸦餐厅 |
[11:32] | The night Charlotte was killed | 夏洛蒂遇害当晚 |
[11:33] | Mona called her, and Charlotte never showed up. | 梦娜打电话给她 但是夏洛蒂却没来 |
[11:35] | She’s not gonna show up tonight. | 她今晚也不会来的 |
[11:37] | I’m just saying that’s what she said. | 我只是在说她说过的话 |
[11:38] | I know what she said, it’s her alibi. | 我知道她说了什么 那是她的不在场证据 |
[11:40] | Maybe Mona is not A.D. | 也许梦娜不是AD |
[11:41] | Maybe she moved the game to keep the police from finding it. | 也许她把游戏搬走是为了不让警察找到 |
[11:44] | – I can’t buy that. – Because you don’t want to. | -我不相信 -因为你不想相信 |
[11:45] | Oh, my God, you guys are arguing | 天呐 你们俩吵架 |
[11:47] | like you’re married or something. | 吵得好像一对夫妻 |
[11:51] | What? | 干吗 |
[11:54] | Hey, did you call Ali and Em up? | 你打电话给艾莉和艾米了吗 |
[11:56] | They didn’t pick up. | 她们不接电话 |
[11:59] | – Spencer, I– – I just talked to Mary. | -斯宾塞 我 -我刚和玛丽说过话 |
[12:02] | – What? – I talked to Mary. | -什么 -我和玛丽说过话 |
[12:04] | – I saw her. – When? | -我见了她 -什么 |
[12:05] | Tonight, and she gave me the Lost Woods. | 今晚 她把迷失森林度假村送给了我 |
[12:09] | – She gave you a motel? – Yeah, Ali and me. | -她送了一间旅馆给你吗 -给我和艾莉 |
[12:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:14] | I think I’m supposed to mortgage it | 我想我应该拿去抵押 |
[12:15] | to pay for the lawyers that we’re gonna need. | 用来支付我们即将需要的律师费 |
[12:17] | – Oh, my God. – Look, maybe Caleb’s right. | -天呐 -也许凯勒说得对 |
[12:19] | Maybe we should just grab Mona while we can. | 也许我们就该在有机会时 抓住梦娜 |
[12:24] | Did he go back to the car or something? | 他回到车里了吗 |
[12:27] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[12:42] | Don’t you like your pie? | 不喜欢你的派吗 |
[12:45] | It’s okay. | 还行 |
[12:48] | Do you mind? | 我可以吃吗 |
[13:07] | Who you waiting for? | 你在等谁 |
[13:10] | Nobody. | 不等谁 |
[13:13] | Let’s go for a little ride, then. | 那我们出去兜兜风吧 |
[13:15] | I don’t think I wanna go anywhere with you. | 我哪也不会和你去 |
[13:17] | Well, think again. | 再想想 |
[13:19] | Because we’re gonna walk out of here | 因为我们要走出去 |
[13:20] | and we’re gonna go to the police. | 然后会去报警 |
[13:22] | You’re gonna tell them how you made | 你要跟警察说你是怎么 |
[13:23] | everybody’s life a living hell. | 毁掉我们的生活的 |
[13:25] | But first, we’re gonna pick up the game | 但首先 我们要拿到那个游戏 |
[13:28] | just so they can see your handy work. | 好让警察看看你的手有多巧 |
[13:32] | I don’t have it anymore. | 已经不在我这了 |
[13:35] | Somebody stole it from me | 有人偷走了 |
[13:37] | somebody’s always stealing the game from me. | 总是有人从我这把游戏偷走 |
[13:43] | If you don’t have it, who does? | 如果不在你那 那在谁那里 |
[13:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:46] | Somebody’s always stealing the game from me. | 总是有人从我这把游戏偷走 |
[13:52] | I told Hanna, it was a bad idea | 我跟汉娜说过 如果我碰了那玩意 |
[13:54] | my touching that thing. | 就会倒大霉 |
[13:59] | We’re out of our league | 我们已经无法控制了 |
[14:01] | all of us. | 所有人都是 |
[14:02] | We swim around in this fish bowl | 我们像浴缸里的鱼一样游来游去 |
[14:04] | like we’re in control. | 看上去似乎是我们掌握一切 |
[14:06] | We are not. | 其实不是 |
[14:07] | There’s always been somebody watching. | 总是有人在监视我们 |
[14:10] | Manipulating. | 操纵我们 |
[14:16] | This is Rosewood, Mona, not Area 51. | 这是玫瑰镇 梦娜 不是51区 |
[14:20] | Finish your pie. | 吃完你的派吧 |
[14:23] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我可不吃你吃过的东西 |
[14:32] | Front door’s this way. | 前门在这边 |
[14:34] | Mind if I use the ladies’ first? | 我要先去上个厕所 |
[14:36] | Can you hold it? | 不能憋一会吗 |
[14:39] | – What the hell are you doing? – Mona.. | -你在干什么 -梦娜 |
[14:40] | I couldn’t just stand there and do nothing. | 我不能在那干站着 |
[14:51] | Maybe she went out the back. | 可能她从后面走了 |
[14:52] | Not without setting off the alarm. | 那样肯定会触发警报的 |
[14:54] | Well, she didn’t just flush herself out. | 她肯定不是把自己冲走的 |
[14:59] | Guys. | 各位 |
[15:13] | That’s how she got out. | 她是从这逃走的 |
[15:15] | Yeah, maybe that’s how Mona got out | 是的 也许夏洛蒂被害那晚 |
[15:17] | the night that Charlotte was killed. | 梦娜就是这么逃走的 |
[15:19] | – Come on. – No, not you. | -走吧 -不 你不行 |
[15:20] | I’m not letting you down any more holes. | 我不会再让你钻到洞里面了 |
[15:21] | I’m not letting you go down there by yourself. | 我也不能让你一个人下去 |
[15:23] | I’ll go with him. | 我跟他去 |
[15:25] | Just take your car back to Rosewood | 把你的车开回玫瑰镇去 |
[15:26] | this has to come up between here and town. | 这个地道肯定是连着镇上 |
[15:28] | Let the others know what we’re up to. | 告诉其他人我们的情况 |
[15:30] | We’ll call you when we surface. | 等上来后再联系你 |
[15:32] | Alright, don’t get lost. | 好吧 别迷路了 |
[15:39] | How do you like the ladies room? | 你觉得女厕所怎么样 |
[15:42] | Smells nicer. | 味道好一些 |
[15:56] | Get the watch commander. | 去找监管警官 |
[16:08] | There is nothing keeping us here. | 没有什么能把我们留住 |
[16:11] | You forgot something. | 你忘了一些事 |
[16:12] | The dead body in the trunk of your car? | 你车子后备箱里的尸体吗 |
[16:14] | No, I didn’t forget that. | 不 我没忘记 |
[16:15] | The body is not the problem. | 尸体不是问题 |
[16:17] | Yes, okay, the body is a problem | 好吧 尸体是个问题 |
[16:19] | but more importantly.. | 但更重要的是 |
[16:22] | I can’t leave my friends. | 我不能离开我的朋友们 |
[16:24] | I think they gave up the right to be your friends. | 我想她们已经不把你当朋友了 |
[16:26] | No, they haven’t. I’m the one who made the bad choice. | 不 不是的 是我做错了选择 |
[16:30] | When someone puts you in a box and nails the lid shut | 当你曾被关在箱子里 盖子又被钉死时 |
[16:32] | part of you will always be locked in that box in the dark | 某种程度上你会觉得一直被关在黑暗里 |
[16:35] | afraid and crying, but.. | 很害怕 会哭泣 但是 |
[16:37] | you can’t let that trap part do the thinking for you. | 但是 你不能让那种思想控制住你 |
[16:43] | Okay, we can grab the others | 好吧 我们可以叫上她们 |
[16:45] | we can get out of Tanner’s jurisdiction | 可以离开坦纳的管辖区 |
[16:47] | there’s no point in making this easier for her. | 我们没必要给她省事 |
[16:50] | First we need to deal with that problem in your trunk. | 首先我们需要解决你后备箱里的麻烦 |
[16:54] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[16:59] | I have a masters degree in American literature. | 我有美国文学的硕士学位 |
[17:02] | There is nothing I can’t handle. | 没什么我解决不了的 |
[17:13] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:35] | He’s coming for you. | 他来找你了 |
[17:38] | We have to go. | 我们要走了 |
[17:40] | Now, Ali. | 马上就走 艾莉 |
[17:42] | Ali, we came back for you, so move it. | 艾莉 我们是回来找你的 快走 |
[17:49] | It’s too late, he’s already here. | 来不及了 他已经到了 |
[18:06] | He’s awfully sprightly for a dead guy. | 他这个死人还很有劲头嘛 |
[18:08] | You know, maybe if you’d hit him harder the first time. | 或许你当时应该撞得再狠一些 |
[18:10] | Guys, less talking, more stacking. | 姐妹们 别说了 继续堆上去 |
[18:26] | Ali! | 艾莉 |
[18:38] | Ali. Ali. | 艾莉 艾莉 |
[18:40] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:42] | You fell asleep, so did I. | 你睡着了 我也是 |
[18:44] | What do you mean? How did we both fall asleep? | 什么意思 我们怎么会都睡着了 |
[18:47] | I don’t know, but we did. | 我不知道 但的确是这样 |
[18:49] | ‘We don’t have a lot of time.’ | 我们没多少时间 |
[18:51] | ‘We don’t have a lot of time.’ | 我们没多少时间 |
[18:52] | ‘We don’t have a lot of time.’ | 我们没多少时间 |
[18:54] | ‘We don’t have a lot of time. We don’t have a lot of time.’ | 我们没多少时间 我们没多少时间 |
[18:56] | ‘We don’t have a lot of time.’ | 我们没多少时间 |
[18:58] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[19:00] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[19:01] | – Please shut if off. – ‘We don’t have a lot of time.’ | -快让它停下 -我们没多少时间 |
[19:03] | ‘We don’t have a lot of time.’ | 我们没多少时间 |
[19:07] | That’s it. We’re getting out. | 好了 我们走 |
[19:11] | The police. | 警察 |
[19:13] | Ali, Emily. Open the door. | 艾莉 艾米丽 开门 |
[19:16] | Mona said she doesn’t have the game anymore. | 梦娜说游戏已经不再她那了 |
[19:19] | – She said that to you? – She said somebody stole it. | -她跟你说的 -她说有人偷走了 |
[19:21] | – What if Mona’s A.D. Then– – I don’t know about that now. | -如果梦娜是AD 那么 -我不确定 |
[19:24] | Why, what changed her mind? | 为什么 你为什么改变想法了 |
[19:25] | I don’t know. How scared she was. | 我不知道 她看上去很害怕 |
[19:28] | The note telling her to get out. | 纸条上写着让她出去 |
[19:30] | A.D. doesn’t get messages, they send messages. | AD不会收到消息 而是发出消息 |
[19:34] | – Poor Mona. – What did you just say? | -可怜的梦娜 -你说什么 |
[19:37] | She always wanted to be in charge of everything. | 她总是想掌控一切 |
[19:40] | She ends up middle management. That’s gotta hurt. | 她只是个中层 她会伤心的 |
[19:47] | Hanna and I are married. | 汉娜和我结婚了 |
[19:50] | You mean you’re going to get married? | 你是说你们准备结婚吧 |
[19:52] | No, I mean we’re married. | 不 我们已经结婚了 |
[19:54] | – What, since when? – Since tonight. | -什么时候结的 -今晚 |
[19:58] | Oh, no wonder you didn’t want her going down any more holes. | 怪不得你不让她下到洞里了 |
[20:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:06] | There is a part of me, though, that, uh | 我心里还是有点点 |
[20:08] | wants to say I’m sorry. | 想说抱歉 |
[20:10] | To whom? | 对哪位 |
[20:12] | Well, to the only person I know | 我认识的人里 |
[20:13] | who uses “Whom” In a conversation. | 唯一会在对话里说”哪位”的 |
[20:16] | Sorry to me? For what? | 对我说抱歉 为了什么 |
[20:21] | Don’t you dare apologize for being with me. | 你不许为我俩曾经在一起而道歉 |
[20:25] | And don’t you dare forget it, any of it. | 你也不许忘记过去的事情 一件都不许忘 |
[20:29] | ‘Cause I won’t. | 因为我不会忘的 |
[20:34] | – “To whom?” – Shut up. | -哪位 -闭嘴 |
[20:39] | No one’s answering. | 没人接电话 |
[20:41] | Hanna, Spencer, Caleb, no one. | 汉娜 斯宾塞 凯勒都不接 |
[20:43] | Keep trying, we need to pick a place to meet. | 接着打 我们得定一个地方碰头 |
[20:47] | I’m sorry, Aria. | 我很抱歉 艾瑞亚 |
[20:50] | We all are. | 我们都很抱歉 |
[20:54] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -没关系 -不 有关系 |
[20:58] | We didn’t have the right to shut you out like that. | 我们没有权利像那样把你拒之门外 |
[21:01] | Vanishing you from the tribe. | 让你从团队里消失 |
[21:05] | Something I would’ve done in high school. | 这是我读高中时才会做的事情 |
[21:07] | You panicked. | 你慌了 |
[21:09] | When people panic, they go back to old behavior. | 人慌了的时候 行为会变回从前的样子 |
[21:16] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[21:20] | Maybe this is not about us. | 或许跟我们无关 |
[21:21] | I’m not interested in finding out. | 我并不想知道 |
[21:29] | God, how I hate you. | 天哪 我真讨厌你 |
[21:51] | This thing is useless. | 这玩意儿没用 |
[21:53] | You couldn’t get a signal out of here with a satellite phone. | 在这儿用卫星电话是收不到信号的 |
[22:22] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[22:29] | Who else would it be? | 不然还能是谁呢 |
[22:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[22:34] | Waiting for you, Charlotte. | 等你呀 夏洛蒂 |
[22:37] | I’m not Charlotte, I’m Hanna. | 我不是夏洛蒂 我是汉娜 |
[22:42] | Hanna wasn’t here. | 汉娜当时不在这儿 |
[22:44] | Charlotte was. | 夏洛蒂在 |
[22:47] | The night Charlotte was released? | 夏洛蒂被放出来的那晚吗 |
[22:50] | The night you called her? | 你打给她的那晚吗 |
[22:55] | Why would she want to meet you here? | 她为什么想在这儿跟你见面 |
[22:57] | Because she had to. | 因为她必须来 |
[23:00] | You brought flowers? | 你带了花 |
[23:04] | Is that why you wanted to see me? | 这是你想见我的原因吗 |
[23:05] | To welcome me home with flowers? | 用花朵迎接我回家吗 |
[23:08] | I couldn’t give them to you in the hospital. | 我没办法在医院里给你 |
[23:10] | Alison wouldn’t let me. | 艾莉森不让 |
[23:11] | Why did you want to visit me? | 你为什么想要见我 |
[23:13] | The same reason you came here. | 和你来这儿的原因一样 |
[23:15] | To see if there was anything to worry about. | 来看一下有没有需要操心的事情 |
[23:18] | I didn’t visit, but I kept an eye on you. | 我没有去看你 但是我一直在关注你 |
[23:22] | I watched for five years. | 我关注了你五年 |
[23:24] | Five years of you making the doctors feel | 五年来你让那个医生沾沾自喜 |
[23:28] | so clever with all the progress you were making. | 因为你在逐渐康复 |
[23:31] | You played them all. | 你把他们都骗了 |
[23:33] | The court, the lawyers, your own sister. | 法院 律师 和你的亲妹妹 |
[23:37] | But you couldn’t fool me. | 但是你骗不了我 |
[23:40] | You always were the smart one, Mona, not Spencer. | 你一直是最聪明的 梦娜 不是斯宾塞 |
[23:42] | Now, you’re out, and you think | 现在你出来了 而你觉得 |
[23:44] | you can start hurting people again? | 你可以继续害人了吗 |
[23:45] | Well, I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[23:48] | Who’s gonna stop me, is it you? | 谁来阻止我呢 是你吗 |
[23:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:55] | Do you still see her when you look in the mirror? | 你照镜子的时候还会看见她吗 |
[23:58] | The, uh, the loser | 那个衰妹 |
[24:00] | ‘the pigtails and the frumpy sweaters.’ | 扎着小辫子 穿着难看的毛衣 |
[24:03] | ‘Cause I see her. | 因为我看见她了 |
[24:08] | I see her right now. | 我现在正看着她呢 |
[24:11] | None of you are sure when you look in the mirror. | 你们所有人照镜子的时候都不确定 |
[24:14] | None of you are really certain who you are. | 你们都不清楚自己到底是谁 |
[24:20] | I did that. | 这都归功于我 |
[24:23] | I took that away from you | 是我夺走了你的一切 |
[24:26] | the same way everything was stolen from me. | 如同以前我的人生也是这样被人夺去 |
[24:30] | And now I’m back. | 现在我回来了 |
[24:32] | And everything that happened before. | 以前发生过的事情也将重演 |
[24:36] | That’s gonna feel like a picnic. | 这简直太激动人心了 |
[24:42] | I won’t let you do that to my friends. | 我不会任由你伤害我朋友的 |
[24:45] | Oh, no one’s gonna believe you. | 没有人会相信你的 |
[24:48] | Not only did you lose the game | 你不但游戏一败涂地 |
[24:50] | but you lost the story. | 你的故事也没有人会相信 |
[24:52] | It’s mine, everything is mine. | 是我的 一切都是我的 |
[24:59] | God, I hate this town. | 天哪 我真讨厌这个小镇 |
[25:01] | I guess I’m gonna have to do something about that too. | 我想我也要改变一下这点 |
[25:13] | Am I supposed to be afraid of you? | 我应该感到害怕吗 |
[25:15] | You said no one would believe me. | 你说过没有人会相信我的 |
[25:18] | Oh, sweet Mona. | 可爱的梦娜 |
[25:20] | You don’t have the guts. | 你根本没这个胆子 |
[25:23] | Let’s find out. | 一试便知 |
[25:29] | People will think you committed suicide your first night home. | 人们会觉得你在回家的第一晚畏罪自杀了 |
[25:33] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[25:37] | Jump. | 跳下去 |
[25:38] | Jump or I’ll push you. | 自己跳或者我推你下去 |
[25:42] | I’m giving you more of a chance | 我给你的选择 |
[25:43] | than you ever gave any of us. | 比你给我们任何一个人的都多 |
[25:47] | Maybe you’ll land just right and live. | 或许你落地姿势正确还能活下来 |
[25:51] | A few broken bones and you get to me send me to prison. | 只是断了几根骨头 还能把我送进监狱 |
[25:55] | It’s possible. | 这都有可能 |
[25:56] | You’re thinking about it. | 你正在考虑 |
[25:58] | You’re thinking about lot of things. Aren’t you? | 你在考虑很多事情 对不对 |
[26:05] | You’re not gonna trick me this time. | 你这次没法再骗过我了 |
[26:08] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[26:15] | Mona killed Charlotte. | 梦娜杀了夏洛蒂 |
[26:26] | We’re gonna take her to the cops? | 我们要把她送去警察局吗 |
[26:27] | No. Not in this condition. | 不 现在这个情况不能送 |
[26:38] | Oh, I love puzzles. | 我好喜欢拼图 |
[26:47] | We should turn her over to the police. | 我们应该把她送去警察局 |
[26:48] | Not like this. | 不能就这么送过去 |
[26:49] | She killed Charlotte | 她杀了夏洛蒂 |
[26:50] | and she tried to kill Hanna. | 她还企图杀汉娜 |
[26:51] | She didn’t know who I was. | 她不知道我是谁 |
[26:52] | I’m not turning her over to Tanner like this. | 我不要就这么把她送到坦纳警官面前 |
[26:54] | Some enhanced interrogation and Mona could be gone forever. | 高强度的审问之下 梦娜就彻底回不来了 |
[26:57] | That may have already happened. | 梦娜可能已经回不来了 |
[27:00] | Why is she dressed like that? | 她为什么穿成那样 |
[27:01] | She went back to a safe place. | 她想回到一个安全的状态 |
[27:04] | ‘The one place before everything went wrong’ | 一切坏事都还未曾发生的状态 |
[27:05] | where the worst she had to worry about | 当时对她来说最值得担心的事情 |
[27:06] | was you being mean to her in the cafeteria. | 是你在学校餐厅羞辱她 |
[27:08] | We could call Dr. Sullivan. | 我们可以找沙利文医生 |
[27:10] | She should take Mona to the police, she can explain. | 应该找她带梦娜去找警察 她能解释 |
[27:13] | It’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[27:18] | – Did you get it? – Yeah, I put it in cabin one. | -你拿到了吗 -嗯 我放在一号木屋里了 |
[27:20] | Emily is watching it. | 艾米丽在看着 |
[27:21] | Can you stay here with Ezra and watch Mona? | 你能喝以斯拉一起在这里看住梦娜吗 |
[27:25] | Sure. | 好 |
[27:36] | Does that mean we won? | 这说明我们赢了吗 |
[27:39] | We got those pieces after Hanna found out | 这是我们在汉娜发现梦娜 |
[27:41] | that Mona killed Charlotte. | 杀了夏洛蒂后找到的碎片 |
[27:48] | 员工证 艾略特·罗林斯 | |
[27:52] | The body. | 尸体 |
[27:54] | Whatever Tanner has, she doesn’t have the body. | 不管坦纳手上有什么 她没有尸体 |
[27:58] | Then where is it? | 那到底在哪里 |
[28:12] | What is it, a flipping cartoon? | 这是什么 卡通人物吗 |
[28:14] | It’s augmented reality. | 这是增强现实技术 |
[28:16] | Not really the answer. | 听不懂 |
[28:25] | – “Aunt Carol.” – My aunt Carol? | -卡罗尔姨妈 -我的卡罗尔姨妈 |
[28:28] | We’ve been all over that place. | 我们都去过那里 |
[28:30] | Where would you hide a body there? | 你会把尸体藏在哪里呢 |
[28:44] | Take a symbolic grave and make it a real one. | 造了一个假坟 最后成真了 |
[28:46] | – Points for irony. – Points for being really sick. | -真讽刺 -真恶心 |
[28:49] | We get him out of there, we get rid of him, and that’s it. | 我们把他挖出来 处理掉 就这样 |
[28:54] | Guys, guys. Just wait a minute. | 伙计们 等等 |
[28:57] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[28:59] | Do we really wanna do this? | 我们真的想这么做吗 |
[29:02] | Nobody want’s to do it, Aria, but we have to. | 没人想这么做 但我们不得不这样 |
[29:05] | – Do we? – What are you talking about? | -是吗 -你在说什么 |
[29:07] | I can’t do this anymore. I’ve had enough. | 我不想再这样了 我受够了 |
[29:10] | Every single time we do this only graves | 每次我们这样做 |
[29:11] | that get dug are ours. | 只会自掘坟墓 |
[29:13] | – What are we supposed to do? – Walk away. | -我们该怎么办 -就此离开 |
[29:15] | Leave Archer Dunhill to the worms. | 任凭阿彻·登喜路腐烂吧 |
[29:17] | Don’t we have to be sure that he’s down there? | 我们不是应该确认一下下面埋的是不是他吗 |
[29:19] | Well, what do we do if he isn’t? | 万一不是该怎么办 |
[29:21] | Don’t you see? It doesn’t end. | 你看 这根本没有尽头 |
[29:23] | If we wanna stop the crazy, we’ve to stop acting crazy. | 如果想让这一切疯狂的事停止 我们也不能疯狂 |
[29:26] | Crazy and scared. | 既疯狂又害怕 |
[29:29] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[29:32] | If we don’t walk away now, we might as well | 如果我们不就此离开 很有可能 |
[29:34] | just crawl down there with him. | 最后和他一起陪葬 |
[29:35] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[29:39] | If we don’t walk away, we’ll end up just like Mona. | 如果我们不罢手 最后可能会和梦娜一样 |
[30:30] | You ladies need any help? | 你们需要什么帮助吗 |
[30:47] | Ezra and Caleb are gonna wonder what happened | 以斯拉和凯勒肯定会开始觉得奇怪 |
[30:49] | they’re gonna start looking for us. | 然后就会来找我们 |
[30:52] | Won’t be hard to find us. | 找到我们应该不难 |
[30:54] | Guys, what are we gonna do? | 伙计们 我们该怎么办 |
[30:56] | Tell the truth. | 说出真相 |
[30:59] | How will telling the truth now would get us off? | 现在说出真相我们还能怎么脱身 |
[31:04] | We’re not gonna get off. | 我们没法脱身了 |
[31:08] | So, this is it? | 就这样了 |
[31:11] | Well, maybe when they hear Mona | 也许他们听了梦娜说的话后 |
[31:13] | we’ll get some mercy. | 会对我们网开一面 |
[31:14] | Police aren’t interested in mercy | 警察不会网开一面 |
[31:16] | they want justice. | 他们只想寻求正义 |
[31:17] | Yeah. And justice is a blindfolded bitch. | 是啊 正义是个盲目的贱人 |
[31:26] | The body at the farm has been tentatively identified | 农场中的尸体已经被证实为 |
[31:29] | as Archer Dunhill. | 阿彻·登喜路 |
[31:32] | Make yourselves comfortable | 先休息一下 |
[31:33] | there’s something I have to do | 我还有些事要做 |
[31:34] | and then…we’ll talk. | 然后我们来谈谈 |
[31:39] | “Make yourselves comfortable?” | 先休息一下 |
[31:41] | God, she’s a riot. | 她可真烦人 |
[31:45] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[31:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:57] | I have the typed copy of your statement. | 我打印出了你的供述 |
[32:00] | I’d like to go over the major points one more time. | 我想再和你过一遍重点 |
[32:02] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[32:06] | I killed Archer Dunhill. | 我杀了阿彻·登喜路 |
[32:09] | I ran him over with a car that I stole | 我用一辆偷来的车撞倒了他 |
[32:11] | and I buried his body in the woods. | 把他的尸体埋在树林里 |
[32:14] | Later I moved it to where I told you you’d find it. | 后来我把尸体转移到告诉你们的那个地方 |
[32:17] | Why’d you kill Dunhill? | 你为什么杀了登喜路 |
[32:21] | He was not a good man. | 他不是个好人 |
[32:23] | He tricked me into helping him | 他骗我帮他 |
[32:25] | steal from my own family. | 偷走我自己家的东西 |
[32:27] | He was an imposter. | 他是个骗子 |
[32:29] | And he was planning to kill my niece. | 他还想杀我的侄女 |
[32:32] | He told me if I’d try to stop him | 他告诉我如果我敢阻止他 |
[32:34] | that he would tell the police | 他就会告诉警察 |
[32:35] | that I killed my sister. | 我杀了我妹妹 |
[32:37] | Did you murder Jessica DiLaurentis? | 你杀了杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯吗 |
[32:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:47] | That’s how Dunhill made me do things. | 所以登喜路才逼我做这些事 |
[32:50] | I had to kill him. | 我必须杀了他 |
[32:52] | Then I tried to cover it up. | 然后我想掩饰 |
[32:54] | How? | 怎么掩饰 |
[32:57] | I arranged with someone | 我找人假扮成 |
[32:58] | to make it look like Dunhill was still alive. | 登喜路还活着的样子 |
[33:02] | Who was your accomplice? | 你的帮凶是谁 |
[33:05] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[33:07] | That person had no idea what I’d done. | 那人根本不知道我做了什么 |
[33:09] | The only thing that they were guilty of | 他们唯一的罪孽就是 |
[33:10] | was helping someone in trouble. | 帮了某个有麻烦的人 |
[33:13] | Do you know why your niece and her friends | 你知道你侄女和她的朋友 |
[33:15] | were at that farm tonight? | 今晚去了那个农场吗 |
[33:18] | They must have figured out it was me. | 她们肯定猜到是我干的 |
[33:20] | You were getting ready to accuse them. | 你本来准备控告她们 |
[33:23] | They had to do something. | 她们必须做些什么 |
[33:27] | Please.. | 请你 |
[33:29] | …read over your statement carefully | 仔细过一遍你的供述 |
[33:32] | correct any mistakes. | 有错误请修改 |
[33:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:48] | You’re free to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[33:50] | I am sorry for any inconvenience. | 我对对你们造成的不便感到抱歉 |
[33:52] | What? | 什么 |
[33:53] | Mary Drake confessed to killing Archer Dunhill | 玛丽·德雷克承认杀了阿彻·登喜路 |
[33:56] | and her own sister. | 还有她亲妹妹 |
[33:58] | Her statement is full of credible details | 她的口供中提供了很多细节 |
[34:00] | about getting the car repaired | 有修车的细节 |
[34:02] | and taking a shower in Spencer’s barn | 也有在斯宾塞谷仓里洗澡的 |
[34:04] | which accounts for | 这也解释了 |
[34:05] | blood evidence and glass fragments. | 血迹证据和玻璃碎片 |
[34:09] | So you’re just gonna let us go? | 你就这样放我们走吗 |
[34:12] | Well, you haven’t done anything wrong. | 你们没做错什么 |
[34:15] | Have you? | 是吧 |
[34:19] | You used to think so up until recently. | 你之前可不是这么觉得 |
[34:22] | The district attorney is a simple man. | 地检是个简单的人 |
[34:25] | And he likes his cases drawn in bold, straight lines. | 他喜欢自己的案子直来直去 |
[34:30] | I can give him Mary Drake | 我可以把玛丽·德雷克交给他 |
[34:31] | and a logical story about her and Dunhill | 让她和登喜路之间的事自圆其说 |
[34:34] | or I can give him a box of loose ends with theories | 或者我可以给他无数理论假设 |
[34:37] | that might be true.. | 虽然可能是真的 |
[34:40] | …but no one could ever prove. | 但没人能证明 |
[34:43] | I know which version he wants. | 我知道他喜欢哪个版本 |
[34:48] | Do you believe Mary? | 你相信玛丽吗 |
[34:50] | I am convinced that Mary Drake is guilty | 我确信玛丽·德雷克至少 |
[34:52] | of at least one homicide. | 杀了一个人 |
[34:55] | She did kill her sister. | 她杀了她妹妹 |
[34:57] | And that’s enough to send her | 这就足够让她待在一个 |
[34:58] | where she can hurt no one ever again. | 以后再也无法伤害人的地方了 |
[35:02] | Do you believe that she killed Archer Dunhill? | 你相信她杀了阿彻·登喜路吗 |
[35:06] | What I believe | 我相信的事 |
[35:08] | and what I can prove | 和我能证明的事 |
[35:09] | are two different things. | 是两回事 |
[35:14] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[35:18] | You’re not criminals. | 你们不是犯罪分子 |
[35:21] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[35:23] | Try and remember that. | 要记住这一点 |
[35:39] | Lieutenant Tanner! | 坦纳副队 |
[35:41] | I wanna talk to her, please. | 我想跟她聊聊 |
[35:43] | It is better if you don’t. | 你还是别去为好 |
[35:48] | She did this for you. Don’t ask her to explain. | 她是为了你才这么做的 不要让她解释 |
[36:17] | We’ve called Dr. Sullivan | 我们已经叫了沙利文医生 |
[36:19] | and she’s gonna be here in a few hours. | 她过几个小时就来了 |
[36:22] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[36:28] | I’m sorry, Mona. | 对不起 梦娜 |
[36:30] | For what? | 为什么 |
[36:33] | For showing you the game and pulling you in. | 因为我把游戏告诉了你 把你扯进来了 |
[36:36] | But you needed me. | 但你需要我 |
[36:39] | You don’t know what that felt like. | 你不知道那种感觉 |
[36:41] | You needed me. | 你需要我 |
[36:43] | Just like you needed me to take care of Charlotte | 就跟夏洛蒂做了那么多可怕的事后 |
[36:45] | after all the terrible things that she did. | 你需要我搞定她一样 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry, I messed that up. | 抱歉 我搞砸了 |
[36:51] | Nothing ever happens the way it’s supposed to with me. | 我的生活中没有一件事能如愿 |
[36:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:01] | All those plans | 你计划了那么多 |
[37:03] | all those lies | 说了那么多谎 |
[37:04] | and you end up with nothing. | 可最后你一无所获 |
[37:07] | How does that make you feel? | 这让你有什么感觉 |
[37:09] | Please, Mona, d-don’t. | 求你 梦娜 不要 |
[37:11] | Please, Mona, don’t. | 求你 梦娜 不要 |
[37:14] | Now, you know what it’s like to be really afraid. | 现在你知道真正害怕是什么感觉了吧 |
[37:17] | The way you made us feel. | 你让我们就是这种感觉 |
[37:21] | Say goodnight to the world, bully. | 跟世界说晚安吧 恶霸 |
[37:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:32] | That taste in your mouth | 你现在尝到的滋味 |
[37:33] | that’s what dying tastes like. | 就是死亡的滋味 |
[37:36] | Get used to it. | 习惯它吧 |
[37:37] | Because you’re gonna choke on it | 因为你以后漫长 |
[37:38] | everyday for the rest | 又可悲的人生里 |
[37:40] | of your long miserable life. | 每天都会因此感到窒息 |
[37:47] | I knew you didn’t have the guts. | 我就知道你没那个胆量 |
[37:58] | They will never love you. | 他们永远不会爱你 |
[38:51] | The reason the police never found a murder weapon | 警方之所以一直没有找到凶器 |
[38:53] | is because they were looking for something hidden. | 是因为他们在找藏起来的东西 |
[38:57] | It wasn’t hidden. | 可凶器没有藏起来 |
[39:00] | It was right there | 而是一直以来 |
[39:01] | all the time | 就在 |
[39:03] | in the steeple.. | 那个尖塔里 |
[39:07] | …waiting for Charlotte to come. | 等着夏洛蒂去 |
[39:34] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[39:37] | It’s dead. | 断电了 |
[39:39] | Wait, did we end the game or did Mary Drake? | 等等 是我们还是玛丽·德雷克结束了游戏 |
[39:41] | Mona did. | 是梦娜 |
[39:43] | When she told us what happened to Charlotte. | 在她告诉我们夏洛蒂的事之后 |
[39:46] | I don’t know who did, but it’s finished. | 我不知道是谁 但游戏是结束了 |
[39:51] | We still don’t know who did this. | 我们还是不知道是谁干的 |
[39:53] | Well, it wasn’t Mona | 反正不是梦娜 |
[39:55] | and Mary saved us from A.D. by confessing. | 玛丽也因认罪从AD那救了我们 |
[39:57] | A.D. doesn’t have any leverage anymore | AD手里再也没有筹码了 |
[39:59] | they’ve nothing left to threaten us with. | 他们没什么可以用来威胁我们的了 |
[40:01] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[40:04] | I’m not sure about anything. | 我什么都不确定 |
[40:08] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[40:10] | I’m sure about one thing. I’m sure about all of you. | 有一件事我确定 我确定你们所有人 |
[40:19] | Okay, let’s get out of here | 我们先离开吧 |
[40:21] | before things get too mushy. | 省得大家开始肉麻 |
[40:22] | – Good idea. – I agree. | -好主意 -我同意 |