时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Can I talk to you? – It’s not a good time. | -我能和你谈谈吗 -现在不是时候 |
[00:04] | Addison, there’s no record of you leaving sick yesterday. | 艾迪生 没有记录显示你昨天病着离开了 |
[00:06] | You’re off the lineup for Saturday’s meet. | 你被踢出周六的集会阵容了 |
[00:08] | You sure you wanna do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[00:10] | – Will you marry me? – Yes. | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意 |
[00:13] | – I do. – I do. | -我愿意 -我愿意 |
[00:15] | I’m going to have the baby. | 我要生下来 |
[00:16] | – Oh, we’ll do it. – Together. | -我们生下来 -一起 |
[00:18] | Wait, so are you two.. About time. | 等等 所以你俩… 是时候了 |
[00:20] | – I have something for you? – What is that? | -我有东西要给你 -是什么 |
[00:21] | – This. – The Lost Woods? | -这里 -迷失森林度假村吗 |
[00:23] | I put the deed in your name. Yours and Alison’s. | 我把房契转到了你名下 你和艾莉森的名下 |
[00:25] | I’d like to go over the major points one more time. | 我想再和你过一遍重点 |
[00:27] | – I killed Dr. Dunhill. – She did this for you. | -我杀了阿彻·登喜路 -她是为了你才这么做的 |
[00:34] | We should turn her over to the police. | 我们应该把她送去警察局 |
[00:35] | – Not like this. – She killed Charlotte. | -不能就这么送过去 -她杀了夏洛蒂 |
[00:37] | – And she tried to kill Hanna. – She didn’t know who I was. | -她还企图杀汉娜 -她不知道我是谁 |
[00:46] | It’s dead. | 断电了 |
[00:46] | Did we end the game or did Mary Drake? | 是我们还是玛丽·德雷克结束了游戏 |
[00:48] | Mona did, when she told us | 是梦娜 在她告诉我们 |
[00:49] | what happened to Charlotte. | 夏洛蒂的事之后 |
[00:52] | We saw Bridget Wu at… | 我们看到了布丽姬·吴 |
[00:55] | Hm. Was she drinking out of her purse? | 她是不是喝到破产了 |
[00:57] | – Hardly. It was a Vanderwaal. – A Mona Vanderwaal? | -不会 那可是范德瓦尔家的人 -梦娜·范德瓦尔吗 |
[01:00] | I hear her bags are going for $1000. | 我听说她的包值一千美元 |
[01:03] | – Really? – Good for her. | -真的吗 -那她很棒 |
[01:06] | I always knew she would make it. | 我就知道她会成功 |
[01:08] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[01:10] | Hey, Lucas. | 你好 卢卡斯 |
[01:14] | Ah. Can it get any hotter? | 还能更热吗 |
[01:15] | Oh, if it does, I’m shoving an ice pack down my panties. | 如果更热 我就要往裤子下面塞冰袋了 |
[01:18] | You know you can actually buy those. | 你真的可以买到 |
[01:20] | – Ice panties? – No, Aria, ice panty liners. | -冰裤吗 -不 艾瑞亚 冰裤垫 |
[01:24] | I’m looking that up. | 我查查看 |
[01:26] | Remember when we used to look up murder weapons | 记得我们过去常常查凶器 |
[01:28] | and indistinctive traits of psychopaths | 还有精神病不明显的症状吗 |
[01:30] | exhibiting signs of hyper-reality disorder? | 这些症状有超真实紊乱的影子 |
[01:32] | And that rush we got when we thought we were close | 我们感觉快要找到A是谁的时候 |
[01:34] | to finding out who A was. | 就会有那种冲动 |
[01:37] | That tingly feeling you get when you know A was watching you. | 你知道A在监视你的不适感 |
[01:41] | What tingly feeling was that? | 什么样的不适感 |
[01:42] | I just can’t believe we never figured out who it was. | 我只是无法相信我们没查清是谁 |
[01:47] | The other day, someone asked me how it felt | 之前有人问我正常生活 |
[01:48] | to be living a normal life | 是什么感觉 |
[01:50] | and I’ve never been more insulted. | 我感觉很冒犯 |
[01:53] | Why do we miss A so much? | 我们为什么这么想A |
[01:55] | Because without fear, there can be no courage. | 因为没有恐惧 就没有勇气 |
[01:57] | – Who said that? – Christopher Paolini. | -谁说的 -克里斯托弗·鲍里尼[美国作家] |
[02:39] | I never would’ve guessed it was you. | 我根本没猜到是你 |
[02:48] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[03:13] | Can we just take a second to appreciate | 我们能不能花点时间欣赏一下 |
[03:16] | this Robert Redford, Barbra Streisand | 罗伯特·雷德福 芭芭拉·史翠珊 |
[03:18] | “The Way We Were” moment? | 在《往日情怀》里的时刻吗 |
[03:19] | Didn’t they break up in that movie? | 他们在电影里不是分手了吗 |
[03:22] | Oh, yeah, but in my head, the new wife dies | 是啊 但我认为 新妻子死了 |
[03:24] | and then they just get back together. | 然后他们又在一起了 |
[03:29] | – What? – Nothing. It’s just, um.. | -什么 -没什么 只是… |
[03:33] | This is the best week ever. | 这是最棒的一周 |
[03:34] | Our book might become a movie | 我们的书可能会拍成电影 |
[03:36] | and you’re about to become my wife. | 而你要成为我的妻子 |
[03:39] | Hey, if you don’t stop looking at me like that, | 如果你一直那样看着我 |
[03:41] | I’m never gonna be able to say our vows without that ugly cry. | 我就只能哭丧着说结婚誓言 |
[03:44] | You kind of are an ugly crier. | 你的哭丧脸非常难看 |
[03:46] | Oh, okay, I can say that. You cannot say that. | 好吧 我可以那么说 但你不能 |
[03:48] | I, no, I love your ugly cry. Makes you unique. | 我 不 我喜欢你的哭丧脸 让你很特别 |
[03:51] | Right. Okay, don’t try and talk yourself out of it. | 好吧 别想就这么圆回来 |
[03:53] | I’m done. | 那就不说了 |
[04:07] | Alright, here you go. | 好 来一口 |
[04:12] | You know what else I know? You don’t like peas. | 你知道我还知道什么吗 你不喜欢豆子 |
[04:15] | It’s awful, isn’t it? What about you, Grace? | 很难吃吧 那你呢 格蕾丝 |
[04:18] | Grace, ah, do you wanna try the peas? | 格蕾丝 你想试试豆子吗 |
[04:20] | You wanna.. No? | 你想… 不吗 |
[04:23] | Okay, why do I get the feeling | 为什么我有预感 |
[04:24] | both of your first words are gonna be “No?” | 你们俩说的第一个字会是”不” |
[04:27] | Alright. Hi. | 好吧 你好 |
[04:29] | – Can you please pick up Lily? – Of course. | -你能抱莉莉吗 -没问题 |
[04:31] | – Come on. – I can’t stay for very long. | -来 -我不能待太久 |
[04:33] | I have that meeting with Jen Gerstenblatt. | 我要和珍·格斯登布拉开会 |
[04:36] | – Oh, right. – Oh, good girl. | -是啊 -乖姑娘 |
[04:38] | Oh, I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[04:40] | Mm. Bye, Lily. Bye, Grace. | 拜 莉莉 拜 格蕾丝 |
[04:44] | – Come here. – Oh, good girl. | -来 -乖姑娘 |
[04:46] | – Good girl. I love you. – I love you too. | -乖姑娘 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[04:48] | – Bye. – Alright. | -拜 -行 |
[04:52] | Okay, it’s gonna be a fun day. | 好吧 今天会是愉快的一天 |
[04:55] | Isn’t it? Yes. | 对吧 没错 |
[05:08] | – Thanks for coming so early. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢你这么早赶过来 -没事 |
[05:10] | She doesn’t know you’re here, right? | 她不知道你来了吧 |
[05:13] | No. I hate lying to her. | 没错 我不喜欢骗她 |
[05:15] | Oh, yeah, but she’ll find out the truth soon enough. | 是啊 但她会很快会知道真相的 |
[05:19] | You know, it’s, it’s important to me. | 要知道 这对我来说很重要 |
[05:21] | You’re giving me peace of mind. | 你让我很安心 |
[05:23] | Just knowing that Emily’s gonna be taken care of. | 知道艾米丽会被照顾好 |
[05:27] | Like I promised you | 我承诺你了 |
[05:29] | I will always be here for her. | 我会永远支持她 |
[05:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | You know, I was thinking about staying in town for a while. | 我之前一直在想要在镇上待一阵子 |
[05:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:37] | That’s great. | 很棒 |
[05:38] | I feel like we’re just starting to get to know each other again. | 我感觉我们要重新开始了解彼此了 |
[05:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:43] | But I was hoping you’d consider | 但我希望你会考虑 |
[05:45] | swapping the barn for your old room? | 用谷仓交换你的老房间 |
[05:52] | Fine. You win. | 好吧 答应你 |
[05:54] | But just this once. | 但就这一次 |
[05:57] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[06:08] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[06:13] | Toby. | 托比 |
[06:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[06:26] | Ali said she talked to Jason. | 艾莉说她跟杰森聊过了 |
[06:27] | You weren’t coming back for the wedding. | 你们不会回来参加婚礼 |
[06:28] | Yeah, I mean, I wasn’t planning on it, but we finished | 没错 我们没打算好 但我们 |
[06:31] | the well in Karambe ahead of schedule and I.. | 提前完成了卡兰贝的钻井工程 而我… |
[06:33] | Decided to hike back from Africa? | 决定从非洲爬山回来 |
[06:36] | Uh, I didn’t know if I was ready to come back | 我不确定我是否准备好回来了 |
[06:38] | so I flew to New York and I just, I started walking. | 所以我飞去纽约散散心 |
[06:42] | Wasn’t sure where I’d end up. | 不确定要在哪里定居 |
[06:46] | How are you doing? | 你情况如何 |
[06:49] | Who’s this? | 这是哪位 |
[06:52] | This is Bashful. | 这是害羞鬼 |
[06:56] | – So, he’s a little shy? – Yeah, he’s a rescue. | -那他有点害羞咯 -没错 受过伤所以胆小 |
[07:04] | But be careful though, so far I’m the only person | 但要小心 目前他只相信我 |
[07:06] | he’s trusted enough to get close to. | 靠近他身边 |
[07:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | That’s a first. | 这倒新鲜 |
[07:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:20] | Easy. Easy. It’s alright. | 别慌 别慌 没事的 |
[07:22] | It’s alright, it’s alright. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事 |
[07:26] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[07:28] | If you give me a minute | 等我一下 |
[07:30] | I can give you a lift back into town, if you want? | 我送你回镇上 好吗 |
[07:33] | What can I help you with? | 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[07:34] | Can you throw that in the truck? | 你能把那个放到车上吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah. I saw it on eBay and I couldn’t resist. | 我在网上看到的 忍不住就买了 |
[07:47] | Yeah. Good boy. | 乖 好孩子 |
[07:58] | Orson Welles said that if you want a happy ending | 奥逊·威尔斯说过 如果你想要美好的结局 |
[08:00] | that depends, of course, on where you stop your story. | 就要知道什么时候收尾 |
[08:03] | So how does that theme relate to the ending | 那这个主题跟结尾的”当时和现在” |
[08:05] | of “Then And Now?” | 有什么关系呢 |
[08:07] | Emerson, maybe we should give someone else a chance? | 爱默生 给别人一次机会吧 |
[08:13] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[08:14] | It’s like when you finish a book and you don’t want it to end. | 就像是你读完了一本书 但是意犹未尽 |
[08:18] | Even though the characters are happy | 即使主人公有美好的结局 |
[08:19] | you’re still sad that it’s ending. | 你还不希望故事结束了 |
[08:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:23] | Isn’t your friend the reason the book | 不正是因为你的朋友 |
[08:24] | doesn’t have a happy ending? | 才使这本书没有好结局吗 |
[08:26] | She stole Ezra from Nicole. | 她从妮可那抢走了以斯拉 |
[08:29] | They were hooking up while she was rotting away– | 她一点点衰落下去 而他们却勾搭在一起 |
[08:31] | That’s enough, Addison. | 够了 艾迪生 |
[08:32] | It’s just my opinion. | 这只是我的观点 |
[08:36] | – Lesbo. – Excuse me, what did you say? | -女同 -你说什么 |
[08:55] | You may think you’re winning the battle | 你觉得自己赢了这场战役 |
[08:58] | but I’ll win the war. | 但我会赢下战争 |
[09:00] | Careful, Ali. You don’t wanna leave a bruise. | 轻点 艾莉 不要在我身上留下痕迹 |
[09:05] | I could bury you with that. | 我可以借这个整死[埋了]你 |
[09:07] | But then again, it wouldn’t be the first time someone buried you. | 不过 你也不是第一次被埋了 |
[09:11] | It’s Miss DiLaurentis. | 叫我迪劳伦提斯老师 |
[09:19] | Hey, how did your meeting with Mrs. Gerstenblatt go? | 你跟格斯登布拉女士的会面怎么样 |
[09:24] | She had to reschedule. | 她临时有事 改时间了 |
[09:27] | Between the two of us, we have to know someone | 告诉你 我们得找一个 |
[09:30] | who knows someone who can take care of her. | 能治得了她的人 |
[09:46] | Claire, are you okay? | 克莱尔 你没事吧 |
[09:49] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[09:56] | Is Addison bullying you? | 艾迪生欺负你了吗 |
[09:58] | She’s not. I’m fine. I’m just late for class. | 没有 我没事 我只是要迟到了 |
[10:10] | Addison, is that you? | 艾迪生 是你吗 |
[10:12] | You should get to class. That was the last bell. | 你应该去上课了 这是最后一次铃声了 |
[10:14] | Some of us can see…and hear. | 我们不瞎 也不聋 |
[10:18] | So go. | 那就去吧 |
[10:20] | Now. | 快点 |
[10:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 |
[10:30] | I may not be able to see | 虽然我看不见 |
[10:31] | but I can smell a bitch from a mile away. | 但是我老远就能闻到贱人的味道 |
[10:42] | And I thought you used to be the mean girl. | 你以前不就是这种坏女孩吗 |
[10:46] | I’m sure she makes a kick-ass life skills teacher | 她一定会是个很厉害的生活技能老师 |
[10:48] | but she still creeps me out. | 可我还是很怕她 |
[10:51] | We stayed in Rosewood for her and I supported that. | 我们留在玫瑰镇陪她 我理解 |
[10:54] | You have spent countless nights visiting her | 你无数次晚上去看望她 |
[10:56] | and I supported that too. | 我也理解 |
[10:57] | Caleb, it’s not for eternity. | 凯勒 又不是永远都这样 |
[10:59] | It’s just until she finishes therapy. | 只要等她结束治疗 |
[11:01] | And how long is that gonna be? | 那要多久 |
[11:06] | It’s Welby. They just dropped off Mona. | 威尔比 他们要让梦娜出院 |
[11:08] | – She’s on her way up. – We were doing so well, Hanna. | -她马上就上来了 -我们之前很好 汉娜 |
[11:11] | With your designs taking off and me selling my software to Lucas. | 你的设计生涯起步了 我也给卢卡斯卖软件 |
[11:15] | We bought the loft. | 我们买下了这个阁楼 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna get ready for the party. | 我要为派对做准备了 |
[11:21] | You’re not even going to say hello? | 你难道都不跟她打招呼吗 |
[11:31] | Hi. I was getting worried. | 我刚才很担心 |
[11:33] | I thought maybe you changed your mind. | 我以为你们改变主意了 |
[11:35] | No. No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[11:49] | So.. | 那么 |
[11:51] | how do you feel about Thai takeout for dinner? | 你觉得晚餐叫泰国菜外卖怎么样 |
[11:54] | Oh, Mona, we have the bachelor-bachelorette party tonight. | 梦娜 我们今晚有告别单身派对 |
[11:58] | I told you. Remember? | 我告诉过你 还记得吗 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:02] | With the meds, I’m not as sharp as I used to be. | 吃药吃的 我的记忆力不如以前了 |
[12:07] | You’re getting better, Mona. | 你会好起来的 梦娜 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:12] | Yeah, you know, I’ll be fine by myself. | 没事的 我自己可以的 |
[12:14] | Just show me how to work the TV | 告诉我这电视怎么用就行 |
[12:17] | and point me in the direction of the all-day game channel. | 然后给我换到全天都在播游戏的频道 |
[12:24] | That’s alright. That was a, that was a good guess. | 没事 猜得很对 |
[12:26] | Wow! I would have never known this was the Lost Woods Resort. | 我绝对想不到这就是迷失森林度假村 |
[12:29] | Spencer researched the history and philosophy | 斯宾塞搜索了阿迪朗达克山脉里 |
[12:31] | of all the great camps in the Adirondacks. | 所有露营地的历史 |
[12:34] | Oh? Of course, you did. | 肯定的 |
[12:37] | Have you told Mary? | 你们跟玛丽说了吗 |
[12:38] | We’ve decided that when we’re both ready | 我们决定等我们都准备好了 |
[12:40] | we’ll tell her together. | 一起告诉她 |
[12:41] | Okay. You can come on out now. | 好了 你们可以出来了 |
[12:44] | Alright, so what’s this big surprise? | 有什么大惊喜 |
[12:47] | Wait for it. | 自己看吧 |
[12:52] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[12:53] | You guys. Oh, it’s beautiful. | 各位 太漂亮了 |
[12:56] | I thought we were gonna have a kegger. | 不是啤酒聚会吗 |
[12:58] | – Well, me too. – My vote got shot down. | -我也这么想 -我的投票被否决了 |
[13:00] | Well, since we can’t go with you on your honeymoon.. | 既然我们不能跟你们一起度蜜月 |
[13:02] | ‘Cause that would be weird. | 因为那样会很尴尬 |
[13:04] | We thought we’d spent a night in Provence with you guys. | 所以我们就跟你们在普罗旺斯待一夜 |
[13:06] | We’re just jealous that you’re going to France and we’re not. | 我们只是很羡慕你们去法国而我们去不了 |
[13:10] | This Italian city off the coast of Venice | 这座在威尼斯海岸边上的意大利城市 |
[13:13] | is known for its glassmaking. | 因为玻璃制造术而闻名 |
[13:17] | – Murano? – Yes! Oh, my God! | -慕拉诺岛吗 -是的 我的天哪 |
[13:26] | So are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[13:29] | About being engaged? No. | 订婚的事吗 不紧张 |
[13:32] | I think he means if you’re nervous about getting married. | 我觉得他是问你结婚紧不紧张 |
[13:34] | Should I be? | 有必要吗 |
[13:36] | I mean, we didn’t just elope because we thought | 我们之前私奔不仅仅是因为 |
[13:38] | Hanna was going to prison. | 汉娜要坐牢 |
[13:40] | That’s exactly why we eloped. | 我们私奔就是因为这个 |
[13:43] | – It was a joke, Hanna. – Well, it’s no secret. | -我是开玩笑 汉娜 -这也不是秘密 |
[13:46] | Aria knows I’m more excited | 艾瑞亚知道 比起婚礼来 |
[13:47] | for the honeymoon than for the wedding. | 我更憧憬去度蜜月 |
[13:49] | Well, no, I, that’s not what I’m talking about. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[13:51] | But, yes, there is, there is that. | 但 我就是这个感觉 |
[13:55] | – What was that? – Christians. | -什么声音 -基督徒 |
[13:58] | Yeah. There is a church camp across the lake. | 是的 湖那边有个教堂的露营地 |
[14:01] | Noisy Christians. | 吵闹的基督徒 |
[14:04] | So, what are you guys planning for your honeymoon? | 你们打算怎么度蜜月 |
[14:06] | All I know is that I need to pack for the south of France. | 我只知道是去法国南边 |
[14:11] | Yeah. Ezra put me in charge of the wedding | 以斯拉让我负责婚礼的事 |
[14:12] | so he took charge of the honeymoon. | 所以度蜜月的事都是他负责 |
[14:14] | And he has promised me a surprise | 他答应我 为了我们相识的每一年 |
[14:16] | for every single year we’ve known each other. | 要给我一个惊喜 |
[14:19] | That is so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[14:22] | We never took a honeymoon. | 我们从来没去度蜜月 |
[14:27] | Vive l’amour. | 爱情万岁 |
[14:30] | To love. | 敬爱情 |
[14:32] | – Hear, hear. – To love. | -同意 -敬爱情 |
[14:44] | Yeah. Things definitely got a little tense | 是的 当双方母亲谈到婚礼的座次表时 |
[14:47] | when our mothers started discussing the seating chart. | 气氛明显地紧张了起来 |
[14:50] | Tense? My mother almost threw | 只是紧张吗 我妈差点 |
[14:53] | a centerpiece at Ella’s head. | 把摆饰扔到埃拉头上 |
[14:55] | No, Diane said that she knocked it | 不 黛安说她是不小心 |
[14:57] | across the room by accident | 扔到房间另一头的 |
[14:59] | and I, for one, I believe her. | 反正我是相信她的 |
[15:04] | Does anybody else want another drink? | 还有谁想再来一杯吗 |
[15:08] | – Han? – Oh, no. I’m good. | -汉 -不用了 |
[15:10] | – Thanks. – I could use your help. | -谢谢 -我需要你帮忙 |
[15:13] | How many people does it take to make Mojito? | 做杯薄荷酒需要多少个人 |
[15:15] | Two. | 两个 |
[15:27] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:28] | You and Caleb are sitting so far apart | 你和凯勒坐得这么远 |
[15:31] | that you could be in different time zones. | 搞得你们像是两个时区里的人 |
[15:34] | Mona’s living with us. I’m her sponsor. | 梦娜现在和我们一起住 我是她的担保人 |
[15:37] | What? Why would you do that? | 什么 你为什么怎么做 |
[15:38] | She doesn’t have anyone else. | 她身边没人了 |
[15:40] | I’m not trying to take Caleb’s side here, but– | 我不是想要站在凯勒那边 但是 |
[15:41] | Then don’t. I’m the one who made her play the game. | 那就不要 是我让她参与这个游戏的 |
[15:45] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我就不该让她参与 |
[15:47] | Hanna, do you know the Greek myth about the girl | 汉娜 你知道希腊神话里 |
[15:49] | who tried to escape from hell? | 那个想要逃离地狱的女孩吗 |
[15:51] | There’s only one rule. You don’t look back. | 规则只有一条 就是不要回头看 |
[16:01] | But, seriously though, after all this group has been through | 但说正经的 在我们这群人经历过这些事后 |
[16:05] | I don’t think marriage is going to be that hard. | 我认为结婚没这么难 |
[16:08] | That’s because you haven’t had kids yet. | 那是因为你们还没有孩子 |
[16:11] | Hm, this is our first time out in months. | 这是我们几个月来第一次逍遥 |
[16:14] | Exactly, which is why you and I should go back to our room. | 没错 所以我和你应该回房间了 |
[16:19] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[16:21] | – Subtle. – Wow. | -机智啊 -你俩真行 |
[16:28] | Uh, babe, we should go too. | 亲爱的 我们也该走了 |
[16:33] | Uh, guys, yeah. | 各位 |
[16:38] | Call it a night too. Goodnight. | 我们也要走了 晚安 |
[16:50] | You tired? | 你累吗 |
[16:53] | No, not really. | 不是很累 |
[16:56] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[16:57] | You’re partner at your mother’s law firm– | 你是你妈妈律师事务所的合伙人 |
[16:59] | As a paralegal. | 法律事务助理 |
[17:01] | And you’re going to law school full-time. | 而且还要全天去上法学院 |
[17:09] | You wanna take me back to your room? | 要不要带我回你房间 |
[17:18] | I can’t believe you have still got it. | 不敢相信你还留着 |
[17:21] | How many points is squeegee? | 拼出橡胶刷帚能得多少分 |
[17:23] | – You don’t even wanna know. – No. | -你不会想知道的 -是的 |
[17:30] | You seem good. | 你似乎过得不错啊 |
[17:32] | Yeah, I am. | 是啊 |
[17:34] | Melissa and I are finally getting along | 我和梅丽莎终于能和睦相处 |
[17:36] | and my mom and I are so close. | 我和我妈也变得很亲近 |
[17:40] | And it’s real, and it’s solid and… | 这是真实 不会变了 |
[17:44] | I never knew how badly I wanted that until I had it. | 直到拥有了才知道我有多么想要这些 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:56] | Q-a-t? | 卡塔叶 |
[17:58] | It’s the leaves of a shrub that you chew like tobacco. | 一种灌木的叶子 可以像烟草一样嚼 |
[18:02] | Okay. Still reading the dictionary for fun? | 还在看字典消遣吗 |
[18:44] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[18:49] | You know I’m here for you, right? | 你知道我永远在你身边吧 |
[18:52] | What? | 什么 |
[18:55] | Just want you to know that you’re always our family. | 只是想你知道你永远是我们家的一员 |
[18:59] | Why are you getting so sentimental, all of a sudden? | 你为什么突然这么多愁善感 |
[19:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:06] | – I’ll stop. – Oh, please. | -我不说了 -别这样 |
[19:08] | I’m trying to create a vibe here | 我只是想营造一下气氛 |
[19:09] | and it definitely is not sweet. | 但是绝对不够轻松 |
[19:29] | So, have you made any other major life decisions | 你还有没有做出其他有可能 |
[19:31] | that might affect me | 会影响我的重大决定 |
[19:32] | or should I just wait to be surprised? | 还是我就等着惊喜降临 |
[19:34] | Can we not do this right now? | 我们现在能不能别说这些 |
[19:36] | You’re stressing me out and it’s bad for my body. | 你让我精神紧张 这样对我的身体不好 |
[19:38] | We need to talk about this. | 我们要好好谈谈 |
[19:40] | Well, can it wait half hour? I’m trying to get pregnant. | 能不能等半个小时 我想要怀孕 |
[19:42] | That is exactly why we need to talk about this. | 我们要谈的就是这件事 |
[19:44] | Fine. Talk. But, can you do it at a low volume? | 那好 说吧 但是你能不能小声点说话 |
[19:47] | You’re scaring my ovaries. | 你要吓跑我的卵巢了 |
[19:49] | Hanna, I’m a passenger in our marriage. | 汉娜 我只是我们婚姻中的乘客 |
[19:53] | – That is not true. – Well, it feels like it. | -不是这样的 -感觉就是这样 |
[19:56] | With Sylvia Plath as our new roommate | 有西尔维亚·普拉斯做我们的新室友 |
[19:58] | and even my sex drive is dictated by your ovulation app. | 甚至我的性欲都要由你的排卵软件来决定 |
[20:01] | Hold on, Mona and “Trying to have a baby” | 等一下 梦娜和想要生宝宝 |
[20:03] | are two very different things. | 是两件完全不同的事情 |
[20:05] | Maybe they’re not. | 也许不是 |
[20:07] | I mean, if you don’t care how I feel about one | 如果你不在乎其中一件 |
[20:08] | then maybe you’re not ready to do the other. | 那也许你没准备好去做第二件 |
[20:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:26] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[21:30] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[21:34] | Oh, my God, what’s wrong? | 天呐 怎么了 |
[21:36] | I can’t marry Ezra. | 我不能嫁给以斯拉 |
[22:10] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[22:11] | but you have to tell him. | 但你必须告诉他 |
[22:13] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[22:15] | I can’t do that. | 我不能说 |
[22:17] | Our rehearsal dinner’s tomorrow. | 明天就是我们的彩排晚宴了 |
[22:21] | Are you sure you wanna go through a ceremony | 你确定要一边保守这样的秘密 |
[22:23] | holding on to something like that? | 一边举行婚礼吗 |
[22:35] | This isn’t up for debate. | 这事没有商量的余地 |
[22:37] | But Aria is hiding this from him. | 但是艾瑞亚现在瞒着他这件事 |
[22:38] | We’d be crazy not to use it. | 如果不加以利用 我们就疯了 |
[22:40] | – It’s not part of my plan. – Well, I don’t know your plan. | -这不是我的计划 -我不知道你的计划 |
[22:43] | I’m in the dark. | 我毫不知情 |
[22:44] | I mean, you asked me to put on the Melissa mask | 你叫我带上梅丽莎的面具 |
[22:46] | and then you don’t even want me to use it. | 然后你却不想我去利用 |
[22:48] | It was a test. I had to know I could trust you. | 那只是测试 我必须要知道我能相信你 |
[22:52] | – You passed. – So what now? | -你通过了 -那现在怎么样 |
[22:54] | Does that mean you’ll tell me who you are? | 就是说你会告诉你是谁吗 |
[22:57] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[23:05] | So that was my mom, she’s about ready to kill the party planner. | 刚才是我妈 她准备要杀了派对策划人 |
[23:09] | Let’s hope he can make it at the rehearsal dinner… | 但愿他能赶去彩排晚宴 |
[23:13] | Hey. That’s okay. Yes. | 没事的 没事 |
[23:18] | Aria, what’s going on? | 艾瑞亚 怎么了 |
[23:21] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[23:25] | I got confirmation yesterday. | 昨天我得到确认 |
[23:28] | – Confirmation? – I was late. | -确认 -我的经期迟了 |
[23:30] | I-I thought I was pregnant. | 我以为我怀孕了 |
[23:32] | – Aria… – I can’t have kids. | -艾瑞亚 -我生不了孩子 |
[23:45] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[23:53] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[23:56] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[24:00] | Great. She skipped out on you. | 好极了 她偷溜出去了 |
[24:02] | – Caleb, who are you calling? – The cops. | -凯勒 你要打给谁 -警察 |
[24:05] | I told you this would happen. | 我和你说过会发生这种事的 |
[24:06] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[24:08] | – Didn’t you hear us? – No. I was in the shower. | -你没听我们叫你吗 -没 我在洗澡 |
[24:11] | Did you need something? | 你们有事找我吗 |
[24:13] | No. I was just gonna make us some lunch. | 没 我只是要给大家做午饭 |
[24:15] | I wanted to know if you were hungry. | 我想知道你饿不饿 |
[24:16] | Oh, no, thanks. I ate. | 不饿 谢谢 我吃过了 |
[24:44] | I’ve missed you, sweetheart. | 我想你了 亲爱的 |
[24:46] | It’s been weeks since your last visit. | 从你上次来看我已经过了好几个星期 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:52] | I missed you, too, Mom. | 我也想你了 妈 |
[24:59] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会想办法解决这件事的 |
[25:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:04] | Tomorrow’s supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives. | 明天本该是我们人生中最开心的一天 |
[25:07] | It will be. | 会的 |
[25:09] | You still plannin’ on marryin’ me tomorrow, right? | 你明天还打算嫁给我吧 |
[25:14] | Then nothing’s changed. | 那就一切照旧 |
[25:16] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[25:18] | and we are going to have a family. | 我们要组建一个家庭 |
[25:20] | We will… adopt or we get a surrogate. | 我们会领养 或是找代孕母 |
[25:25] | We’ll do whatever we have to. | 我们会竭尽全力去解决的 |
[25:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:40] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[25:42] | Everyday is a challenge. | 每一天都是煎熬 |
[25:44] | But I try and keep my spirits up. | 但我努力积极乐观一点 |
[25:47] | I try not to lose hope. | 努力不放弃希望 |
[25:50] | You can say it. | 你可以说出来 |
[25:52] | Hope breeds eternal misery. | 希望孕育了永恒的痛苦 |
[25:56] | Well, the old Spencer would have agreed with you | 以前的斯宾塞会同意你的说法 |
[25:58] | but…I don’t believe that anymore. | 但 我已经不相信那个说法了 |
[26:03] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[26:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:17] | – Hey, sweetheart. – Hey, mom. | -亲爱的 -妈妈 |
[26:22] | Uh, Mona, I didn’t know you would be coming tonight. | 梦娜 我没想到今晚你会来 |
[26:27] | Neither did I. | 我也没想到 |
[26:30] | Well, we thought it was a good opportunity for Mona | 我们觉得带梦娜过来 |
[26:32] | to come here and reconnect with everyone. | 是个让她重新开始社交的好机会 |
[26:37] | Drinks? | 要喝的吗 |
[26:39] | I’m not allowed to have alcohol | 我被禁止喝酒 |
[26:40] | but I could go for a cocktail wiener. | 但是可以来点鸡尾酒配烤肠 |
[26:48] | – Hanna, what were you thinking? – Are you nuts? | -汉娜 你是怎么想的 -你疯了吗 |
[26:51] | You two take over from here. | 你们俩处理这事 |
[26:53] | Why would you bring her here? | 你为什么带她来 |
[26:55] | Why would you bring her to my rehearsal dinner? | 为什么带她来我的婚礼彩排晚宴 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t know what else to do. | 对不起 好吗 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[27:01] | Caleb doesn’t wanna leave Mona home alone | 凯勒不想留梦娜一个人在家里 |
[27:02] | and it’s hard to find a sitter for someone in their mid 20s. | 要给一个二十多岁的人找保姆也不现实 |
[27:05] | Hanna, the last time we saw Mona | 汉娜 我们上次见到梦娜时 |
[27:07] | she tried to push you off the bell tower. | 她想把你从钟塔上推下去 |
[27:08] | Yeah, and she feels bad about that. | 对 她也很后悔 |
[27:11] | Can we just pretend for one night that she’s a friend? | 就今晚 我们能假装她是个朋友吗 |
[27:13] | Who are we pretending as a friend? | 我们要假装谁是朋友 |
[27:15] | – Mona. – You guys, I’m begging you. | -梦娜 -姐妹们 求你们了 |
[27:17] | Please, for one night, can you just fake it? | 拜托 就一晚 你们能装装样子吗 |
[27:23] | I can do that. | 我可以 |
[27:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:33] | This is a 40-year-old single malt scotch. | 四十年的纯麦苏格兰威士忌 |
[27:37] | It’s a wedding present from my grandfather | 这是我祖父送的结婚礼物 |
[27:39] | and I’ve hidden the bottle in the back. | 我一直把它藏在后面 |
[27:42] | Wow, this is, um.. | 这真是… |
[27:45] | cheers. | 干杯 |
[27:50] | I never asked for your blessing. | 我没祈求过你的祝福 |
[27:52] | Well, if that’s what’s happening now, I gotta say | 如果你现在是想要我的祝福的话 |
[27:54] | you’ve left it down to the wire. | 你真是留到了最后一刻 |
[27:58] | I never asked because I never really felt | 我没问过是因为 |
[28:01] | like you and Ella truly accepted me. | 我一直觉得你和埃拉没有真正接受我 |
[28:07] | Well, you, you never really worked to prove us wrong. | 你从没真正做过什么证明我们是错的 |
[28:12] | You never made a persuasive argument | 也没说过什么有说服力的话 |
[28:14] | as to why we should feel good about you as a son-in-law. | 让我们觉得让你做女婿也不错 |
[28:20] | And I guess that’s why we do…feel good about it. | 我想那也是我们觉得你当女婿不错的原因 |
[28:26] | Instead of trying to make us happy | 你不是要为了让我们觉得满意 |
[28:28] | you’ve focused on making Aria happy. | 而是竭尽全力想让艾瑞亚幸福 |
[28:32] | And she is. | 而且她很幸福 |
[28:34] | So, yeah, you get my blessing. | 所以 是的 我祝福你们 |
[28:39] | And you’ve had it for a while now. | 而且我很久前就祝福你们了 |
[28:42] | Just don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[28:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:48] | I would never serve my guests cocktail wieners. | 我绝不会拿鸡尾酒配烤肠敷衍客人 |
[28:51] | Those are foie gras nuggets. | 这是肥鹅肝块 |
[28:53] | And they are delicious. | 味道很不错 |
[28:55] | I mean, really, it was just a joke. | 我是说 真的 开个玩笑而已 |
[28:58] | Well, it wasn’t funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[29:01] | Right. | 是啊 |
[29:05] | Hi, can I have a giant glass of pinot grigio, please? | 能给我来一大杯意式灰皮诺葡萄酒吗 |
[29:08] | Thanks. You can just leave that bottle right there too. | 谢谢 把整瓶都留下吧 |
[29:11] | – Right. Yeah, there. – Here you are. | -对 就放这 -给你 |
[29:14] | It’s that bad? | 有那么糟吗 |
[29:15] | If I didn’t love Aria so much | 要不是我太爱艾瑞亚了 |
[29:17] | I would strangle that woman with her own pearls. | 我会拽着那个女人的珍珠项链勒死她 |
[29:19] | Peter’s mother was pretentious like that. | 彼得的妈妈一向喜欢炫耀 |
[29:21] | Ate a slice of pizza with a knife and fork. | 吃披萨还用刀叉 |
[29:23] | I eat pizza with a knife and fork. | 我就用刀叉吃披萨 |
[29:27] | When I told Dianne that we weren’t members | 我告诉黛安娜我们没有加入乡村俱乐部时 |
[29:29] | of the Country Club, she looked at me like I spit out a tooth. | 她的眼神好像我吐了颗牙齿出来一样 |
[29:33] | Your fingers don’t get greasy | 你的手指不会沾上油腥 |
[29:34] | and the cheese doesn’t slide out. | 芝士也不会掉下来 |
[29:38] | Sometimes I wish we were still in the basement. | 有时候我希望我们还关在地下室里 |
[29:40] | At least then we had some peace and quiet. | 至少那个时候我们还有片刻安宁 |
[29:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[29:44] | You remember how we got out of there? | 还记得我们怎么出来的吗 |
[29:47] | You know, Pam didn’t drink for a year after that. | 之后帕姆一年没沾酒精 |
[29:50] | – Forget I brought it up. – Yeah. | -当我没说 -是啊 |
[29:52] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[29:56] | So, when do I get to meet the girls? | 我什么时候能见到姑娘们 |
[29:58] | Anytime you wanna babysit. | 你想当保姆的时候随时欢迎 |
[29:59] | With four girls in the house, we could use a nanny. | 四个女孩住在一个家里 我们急需保姆 |
[30:03] | Hey, call it whatever you want | 需要的时候就打个电话 |
[30:04] | just know I’m always here for you. | 记得我随叫随到 |
[30:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | I’ll, uh, be right back. | 我 一会回来 |
[30:15] | – Hadley, Willa. – Hi, Miss Fields. | -哈德莉 薇拉 -你好 菲尔兹小姐 |
[30:17] | Hi. Well, uh, can I talk to you, ladies? | 你们好 我能和你们谈谈吗 |
[30:20] | – Uh, we’re working. – Okay. | -我们在工作 -好吧 |
[30:21] | Well, you can tell your boss we’re talkin’ | 你可以跟你们老板说 |
[30:22] | about Rumaki spheres. | 我们在谈腊肉春卷的事 |
[30:25] | Look, Willa, I’ve known you since you volunteered at the Y. | 薇拉 你做志愿的时候我就认识你了 |
[30:29] | And, Hadley, I know it’s hard being the new girl at school | 哈德莉 我知道新生都不容易 |
[30:32] | but you still have a choice in who you make friends with. | 但你可以选择和什么人做朋友 |
[30:35] | Is this about Addison? Because she is nice to me. | 是因为艾迪生吗 她对我很好 |
[30:38] | And I don’t wanna be on the other side of that. | 我也不想和她对着干 |
[30:40] | Your aunt had a real confidence to her | 你阿姨总是非常自信 |
[30:42] | and that’s what I loved. | 我就是爱她那一点 |
[30:44] | Maya was kind. | 玛雅很善良 |
[30:46] | She picked me. It wasn’t the other way around. | 她选择了我 不是我找上她的 |
[30:48] | And you don’t say no to someone like Addison. | 你不能拒绝艾迪生那样的人 |
[30:51] | I mean, she’d have to be, like, dead first. | 除非她先死了 |
[31:11] | – You’re takin’ off? – Oh, yeah. | -你要走了 -对 |
[31:14] | Somehow I got roped into being my mom’s designated driver. | 不知怎么的我变成了我妈妈的代理驾驶 |
[31:19] | What are you doing on Sunday? | 你星期天做什么 |
[31:22] | I’m going riding. | 去骑马 |
[31:24] | You want company? I told you I’d give it a try. | 想有个伴吗 我说过我想试试 |
[31:27] | Yeah, that was like six years ago. | 是啊 六年前说的 |
[31:29] | Well, maybe I just took some time to get used to the idea. | 也许我只是需要点时间习惯骑马这个想法 |
[31:33] | I meant to congratulate you on winning the game. | 我本来想祝贺你们赢了游戏 |
[31:38] | We never finished it. | 我们没有玩完 |
[31:40] | You did while I was asleep. | 我睡着的时候你结束了它 |
[31:44] | I didn’t know the word though. I.. | 但我不知道词的意思 我… |
[31:46] | Oh, I don’t even remember which word I put down. | 我都不记得我用了什么词 |
[31:48] | Limerance. | 痴迷 |
[31:50] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[31:53] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[31:55] | Kind of unrequited love. | 单恋的一种 |
[31:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:59] | Thank you for driving, sweetheart. | 谢谢你开车送我 亲爱的 |
[32:01] | – Oh, yeah. – We have to.. | -是啊 -我们得… |
[32:03] | we have to make a couple of extra stops. | 我们得多去几个地方 |
[32:05] | – Okay. – Hi, Toby. | -行 -托比 |
[32:07] | I call shotgun. | 我坐副驾驶 |
[32:10] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[32:22] | I know it’s none of my business, but.. | 我知道不关我的事 但… |
[32:25] | …don’t take for granted the people who love you the most | 不要有时候因为爱人的纵容 |
[32:28] | just because they sometimes let you. | 把一切当作理所当然的 |
[32:31] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:33] | You’re my daughter and I will always be on your side. | 你是我女儿 我会一直站在你这边 |
[32:37] | Even when you’re wrong. I can’t help it. | 即使你犯了错 这是天性 |
[32:40] | So you think I’m wrong about Mona? | 所以你觉得我不该相信梦娜 |
[32:44] | You agree with Caleb? | 你和凯勒想法一样 |
[32:50] | But I’m still on your side. | 但我还是站在你这边的 |
[32:53] | Oh, Marin, will you get in the car? | 玛琳 你要上车吗 |
[32:56] | – Love you. – Love you, mom. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 妈妈 |
[33:02] | Pile in. | 我们都上来了 |
[33:11] | It’s finally happening. | 我们终于要结婚了 |
[33:13] | This is a little surreal. | 不敢相信这是真的 |
[33:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:17] | We’re actually getting married. | 我们真的结婚了 |
[33:21] | Hey, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[33:24] | It would be really encouraging for me | 要是每次我们谈到我俩的婚礼 |
[33:26] | if every time we bring up the topic of our wedding | 你能忍住别哭出来 |
[33:29] | you don’t look like you’re about to burst into tears. | 我会很开心的 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:34] | I can’t help it, I mean, just sitting there | 我就是忍不住 |
[33:35] | listening to your family’s toasts. | 坐在那里听着你父母的祝酒词 |
[33:38] | Your dad, even your brother, talking about our kids. | 你的父亲和哥哥 谈着我们未来的孩子 |
[33:41] | I just.. | 我就觉得 |
[33:43] | I just feel like I’m letting people down. | 我就觉得我让你们失望了 |
[33:45] | Stop. We have options. | 别这么说 我们不这么觉得 |
[33:48] | I remember a friend of the family. | 我知道我家的一个朋友 |
[33:50] | She’s a fertility specialist. | 她是生育方面的专家 |
[33:52] | After this weekend’s done, we’ll go to her. | 这周末的事一结束 我们就去找她 |
[33:53] | We’ll get a second opinion– | 我们会得到第二个专家的回答 |
[33:55] | This was a second opinion. | 这已经不是第二个了 |
[33:57] | In fact, it was the third opinion. | 事实上 是第三个 |
[33:58] | I went to two other doctors | 我已经找过另外两个医生 |
[33:59] | and they said the same thing. | 她们给出了相同的结论 |
[34:01] | They did? | 是吗 |
[34:03] | How, how long have you known? | 你知道这件事多久了 |
[34:05] | I just wanted to be sure before– | 我只是想在结婚前确定 |
[34:07] | How long have you known? | 你知道这件事多久了 |
[34:09] | A few weeks? | 有几周了吗 |
[34:11] | A little bit longer than that. | 比你说的还要久一点 |
[34:16] | I, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:17] | I thought that we were supposed | 我觉得我们本应该一起 |
[34:19] | to go through these things together– | 面对这些事情 |
[34:20] | Yeah, I was scared. | 是的 但我很害怕 |
[34:24] | I-I thought that maybe this was something that you couldn’t get past. | 我觉得你也许不能接受这种事情 |
[34:30] | If you think so little of me | 如果你这么看低我 |
[34:31] | why do you still wanna marry me? | 为什么你还想和我结婚 |
[34:33] | It wasn’t about you, it was about me. | 这和你无关 是我自己的问题 |
[34:37] | Can you understand that? | 你能理解我吗 |
[34:41] | Yes. You’re right. I can. | 你说得对 我理解你 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry, I’m-I’m just tired | 对不起 我觉得累了 |
[34:45] | and it’s been a very emotional day. | 今天对我而言是激动的一天 |
[34:49] | Okay. Come upstairs, let’s talk. | 好 那咱们上楼好好聊聊 |
[34:53] | No, I.. | 不 我想 |
[34:56] | I think what I need is sleep. | 我想我现在需要的是休息 |
[34:58] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会好起来的 |
[35:01] | I just wish that you had as much faith in me | 我只是希望你对我能够像 |
[35:03] | as I have in you. | 我对你一样有足够的信心 |
[35:06] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[35:10] | But it’s not really the same thing, is it? | 但我们说的并不是一个意思 对吧 |
[35:33] | What, are they still sleeping? | 她们俩还在睡觉吗 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:40] | You’ve barely said two words to me all night. | 今晚你基本上只对我说了两个字 |
[35:42] | That’s not true. | 我没有吧 |
[35:45] | Well, either you’re enterin’ a vegetative state | 要么你是进入了植物人状态 |
[35:48] | or you’re pissed at me. | 要么就是你生气了 |
[35:52] | I saw you with my mom at the party. | 今天在派对上我看到你和我妈妈了 |
[35:53] | What were you whispering about? | 你们俩在窃窃私语什么 |
[35:56] | I don’t know. I mean, it was pretty loud in there. | 我不知道 派对上很吵 |
[35:59] | She put something in your purse. What was it? | 她放了什么东西在你的钱包里 |
[36:02] | I don’t know. Breath mints? | 我不知道 也许是薄荷糖吧 |
[36:05] | I mean, your mom’s pretty passive aggressive | 你妈妈看起来很不开心 |
[36:07] | and there were onions on those sliders. | 因为汉堡里居然有洋葱 |
[36:08] | My mom avoided me all night. | 我妈妈整晚都在躲着我 |
[36:10] | – What is going on? – Nothing. | -发生什么事了 -没什么 |
[36:12] | Ali, we’re not going to sleep | 艾莉 除非你告诉我钱包里是什么 |
[36:14] | until you tell me what’s in that purse. | 不然我们晚上别想睡了 |
[36:19] | Remind me to never throw you a surprise party. | 下次记得告诉我永远别给你制造惊喜 |
[36:32] | This is my grandmother’s ring. | 这是我祖母的戒指 |
[36:36] | I had this whole romantic proposal planned | 我筹划这个浪漫的求婚很久了 |
[36:39] | and it didn’t include a pug sweatshirt | 没想到我会穿着哈巴狗卫衣 |
[36:42] | but I guess I’ll just wing it. | 不过我想我还是这么做好了 |
[36:45] | You wanna propose to me? | 你想和我求婚 |
[36:51] | Well, I’m still trying to, so.. | 我还是想求婚 所以 |
[37:04] | When I was at my most | 当我处于人生最孤独 |
[37:07] | lonely and unhappy and angry place.. | 最难过和最愤怒的时候 |
[37:12] | …you loved me. | 你还爱着我 |
[37:14] | And when I was an ugly human being.. | 当我还是一个内心丑陋的人时 |
[37:18] | …you saw a beautiful soul. | 你却看到了我灵魂中的美好 |
[37:21] | You make the world a better place | 你让这个世界变得更美好了 |
[37:24] | because you see the good in it. | 因为你能发现其中的美好 |
[37:27] | And you make me a better woman | 而你让我变得更好了 |
[37:29] | because you searched for one. | 因为你发现了我的好 |
[37:38] | Do you promise.. | 你能答应我 |
[37:41] | …to do that everyday for the rest of our lives? | 在我们的余生中都为我做这样的事吗 |
[37:45] | Yes. | 我答应你 |
[37:54] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[38:01] | ‘And here we are in less than 15 minutes’ | 这就是不到十五分钟 |
[38:04] | ‘perfectly fried chicken.’ | 做出的完美炸鸡 |
[38:06] | Tender, juicy, and bursting with flavor. | 鲜嫩多汁 散发出诱人的香味 |
[38:09] | The secret is cooking at a high.. | 秘诀就在于需要在高温 |
[38:11] | Hey, you’re awake? | 你还没睡 |
[38:15] | Yeah, I’m not tired. | 我不是很累 |
[38:17] | – What are you watching? – I can’t tell. | -你在看什么 -我也不知道 |
[38:20] | It’s either a really bad comedy about chefs | 要么是一个关于主厨的糟糕喜剧 |
[38:22] | or a really good infomercial about deep fryers. | 要么就是个极佳的炸锅广告 |
[38:28] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[38:31] | I don’t know what else to say, Hanna. | 我不知道该说些什么 汉娜 |
[38:33] | The decisions you make don’t just affect you. | 你做的决定不止影响了你 |
[38:38] | Actually, let’s not talk. | 要不我们还是别谈了 |
[38:41] | – Hanna. – Hm? | -汉娜 -怎么了 |
[38:47] | I hear you, okay? | 我知道你的想法 好吗 |
[38:49] | I’m gonna tell Mona that it’s not gonna work out. | 我会告诉梦娜她不能继续在这里住下去了 |
[38:52] | I’m not sayin’ you can’t help her. | 我不是说你不能帮她 |
[38:54] | I’ll help you help her. | 我会帮你一起帮助她 |
[38:56] | – We just need our own space. – I know. | -但我们需要自己的空间 -我知道 |
[38:59] | I’ll tell her first thing in the morning. | 我明天起来第一件事就是告诉她 |
[39:02] | You can deal with Mona until then, right? | 然后你再处理她的事 好吗 |
[39:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:06] | How much damage can she do in one night? | 就一个晚上她能掀起多大的风浪 |
[39:13] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[39:23] | You wanna make a baby? | 想不想和我造个人 |
[39:26] | – Now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[39:38] | You could just leave the cart outside. | 你可以把推车直接停在外面 |
[39:52] | Coffee? At this hour? | 要不要在这个点来点咖啡 |
[39:55] | You’ll be up all night. | 因为今晚你要睡不着觉了 |
[41:23] | Toby, is that you? | 托比 是你吗 |
[41:35] | Mona. | 梦娜 |
[41:41] | Deja vu, bitch. | 贱人 是不是觉得这一幕似曾相识 |
[42:40] | We didn’t think you’d wake up so soon, Spencer. | 我们没想到你会醒的这么早 |
[42:42] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[42:53] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[43:02] | I really need your discretion on this. | 我需要你慎重对待这件事情 |
[43:06] | Clearly, it was very last minute. | 很显然这是临时决定的 |
[43:08] | So if you could just keep it quiet? | 所以能不能麻烦你不要走漏风声 |
[43:10] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:17] | – Ezra. – Hey. | -以斯拉 -你好 |
[43:19] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | -你好 -你在这里做什么 |
[43:25] | What do you mean she escaped? | 什么叫她逃跑了 |
[43:27] | We don’t have the details, but we’ll stay | 我们还不知道详细情况 但是我们会 |
[43:29] | in constant touch with the state police. | 和州警察保持密切联系的 |
[43:31] | And if Mary Drake does try to reach out to you– | 如果玛丽·德雷克试图联系你们 |
[43:33] | Oh, this has to be a joke. Right? | 你一定是在开玩笑是吗 |
[43:36] | I mean, our friend’s getting married today. | 今天我们的朋友要结婚了 |
[43:38] | This can’t be happening. | 这一定不是真的 |
[43:39] | Officer Maple, if she does try and contact us | 梅普警官 如果她试图联系我们 |
[43:42] | I-I promise we’ll let you know immediately. | 我保证会马上告诉你的 |
[43:43] | You should know she’s probably not alone. | 你们要知道 她可能有同伙 |
[43:45] | She needed help to get out. | 她需要别人帮助才能逃出去 |
[43:47] | So you and your friends should stay vigilant. | 所以你和你的朋友们需要保持谨惕 |
[44:13] | Oh, well, you missed breakfast | 你错过了早饭 |
[44:16] | but mum’s planning a special lunch. | 不过妈妈在准备一顿特别的午餐 |
[44:22] | I don’t even know what question to ask first. | 我都不知道该先问什么了 |
[44:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[44:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:28] | How hard did Mona hit you? | 梦娜把你脑子打坏了吗 |
[44:32] | You wanna know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁吗 |
[44:35] | I’m just a girl who met a man when he came in from the rain. | 我只一个女生 碰巧遇见了一个躲雨的男生 |
[45:02] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[45:04] | – What are you doing here? – Sorry. | -你在这儿做什么 -抱歉 |
[45:06] | Think you have me confused with someone else. | 我觉得你认错人了 |
[45:08] | Oh, nice try, but sadly, it hasn’t been so long | 想得美 不过很可惜 我们上次见面 |
[45:10] | that you can pretend like you don’t know who I am. | 也没久远到你可以假装不记得我了 |
[45:12] | I’d remember if we met, love. | 如果我们见过我肯定记得 亲爱的 |
[45:13] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[45:15] | Alright, Spence, you gotta stop this. You’re freaking me out. | 好了斯宾塞 你别再这样了 你吓到我了 |
[45:18] | Sorry, if you’re trying to have a crack at me | 抱歉 如果你想跟我搭讪的话 |
[45:20] | I must admit this is a new one. | 这招我的确没见过 |
[45:22] | Now will it be a pint? | 你要不要来一杯 |
[45:27] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[45:28] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看上去跟见鬼了一样 |
[45:30] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[45:32] | Alex. Alex Straight. | 艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝·斯特雷特 |
[45:35] | Are you going to order something or not? | 你到底要不要点东西 |
[45:39] | Yeah, I’ll have a v-vodka soda. | 我要一杯伏特加苏打 |
[45:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:49] | I didn’t know about you. | 我之前不知道你 |
[45:50] | I didn’t know about Charlotte. | 也不知道夏洛蒂 |
[45:53] | I didn’t even know about Mary Drake. | 我甚至都不知道玛丽·德雷克 |
[45:55] | At first, I thought Wren was putting me on. | 起初我以为任在跟我开玩笑 |
[45:57] | But then he pulled out his phone | 但是之后他拿出了手机 |
[45:59] | showed me your picture. | 给我看了你的照片 |
[46:02] | I still don’t know why, but I started to cry. | 我现在都不知道为什么 但我当时哭了出来 |
[46:07] | He just ran into you? | 他就这么偶遇你了吗 |
[46:10] | At a bar? | 在一个酒吧 |
[46:12] | I was in shock. | 我被震惊了 |
[46:14] | And I had a list of questions about a mile long. | 而我有好多好多的问题要问 |
[46:17] | It took Wren days to tell me everything he knew. | 任花了好几天才把他知道的一切都告诉了我 |
[46:20] | I’ve never felt so close to someone so fast. | 我从未这么快就和一个人交心了 |
[46:23] | And he felt the same way. | 任也是这么觉得的 |
[46:24] | Melissa was already out of the picture. | 他已经和梅丽莎分手了 |
[46:26] | She was dating some composer. | 她好像和一个作家在一起了 |
[46:27] | So he was fair game. | 所以我和他是自由恋爱 |
[46:30] | I guess you could say he has a type. | 我想你会说他喜欢同一款女生 |
[46:32] | You know, first her, then you, then her, then me. | 先是她 然后是你 再是她 然后是我 |
[46:40] | Yeah, it’s a lot to process. | 的确是有很多信息需要消化 |
[46:42] | Would you like a sedative? | 你要不要来一针镇静剂 |
[46:44] | Is Wren a part of this? | 任也参与了这一切吗 |
[46:46] | The threats, the torture, your twisted board game? | 这些威胁 折磨 还有你那变态的桌游 |
[46:49] | After Charlotte died, I needed closure. | 夏洛蒂去世以后 我要了结我的心事 |
[46:53] | I wanted it on my own terms. | 我希望按照我的游戏规则来进行 |
[46:57] | Wren let me come to Rosewood alone | 任让我独自来紫檀镇 |
[46:59] | cause he knew that I would come back to him. | 因为他知道我会回到他身边的 |
[47:02] | And after I found out who killed Charlotte | 在我找出杀害夏洛蒂的凶手之后 |
[47:03] | that’s just what I did. | 我就回到他身边了 |
[47:05] | Yet here you are. | 但是你现在在这儿 |
[47:07] | Now I know this isn’t fun for you | 我知道这一切对你来说不好玩 |
[47:09] | but it’s very exciting for me. | 但是对我来说很刺激 |
[47:12] | You see, I’ve been dying to meet you. | 你看 我一直都想见你 |
[47:18] | Yeah, well, you could’ve just called. | 你可以打电话给我的 |
[47:21] | That is such a classic Spencer line. | 真是典型的斯宾塞会说的话 |
[47:25] | Oh, I’ll be sure to use it. | 我会学你也这么说的 |
[47:28] | If I’m in here because you’re pretending to be me | 如果你把我关起来 是想冒充我的话 |
[47:30] | my friends are gonna figure it out. | 我的朋友们会发现端倪的 |
[47:32] | You’re never gonna pull this off. | 你绝不可能成功的 |
[47:33] | I’ve already pulled it off. | 我已经成功了 |
[47:38] | – Spencer. – You’ve got this. | -斯宾塞 -我在这儿呢 |
[47:41] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[47:45] | I think I’m dying here. | 我以为我要死在这儿了 |
[47:46] | No, I won’t let that happen. | 不 我不会让那一切发生的 |
[48:01] | Toby, can I kiss you? | 托比 我能吻你吗 |
[48:05] | Just one last time. | 最后一次 |
[48:08] | Just to say goodbye. | 当做再见 |
[48:31] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[48:34] | That’s what you and Mary were arguing about. | 这就是你和玛丽吵架的原因 |
[48:37] | She pretended to be Jessica to sleep with my father | 她假装自己是杰西卡和我爸睡了 |
[48:39] | and now you’re pretending to be me to sleep with Toby? | 而现在你扮成我和托比睡了 |
[48:43] | What does Wren think about that? | 任会怎么想 |
[48:45] | Oh, he doesn’t care anymore. | 他已经一点都不在乎了 |
[48:46] | But there was a time when Wren would do anything for me. | 不过曾经任为了我愿意做任何事 |
[48:50] | Look, I made you a promise | 听着 我对你保证过 |
[48:51] | and you know what that means to me. | 你知道那对我来说有多重要 |
[48:53] | – I keep my word. – Oh, Alex, come on. | -我不会食言的 -艾丽克丝 别这样 |
[48:54] | Are you ready to do all this for sure then? | 你确定真的要这么做吗 |
[48:57] | I know you loved your sister, but– | 我知道你爱你的妹妹 但是 |
[48:58] | No, those bitches took her away from me | 不 这些贱人们把她从我身边带走了 |
[49:00] | and now they’re getting everything that they deserve. | 她们现在是罪有应得 |
[49:04] | I’m honoring her. Don’t you get that? | 我在缅怀她 你不明白吗 |
[49:06] | I get everything about you. And I miss you. | 我懂你的一切 而且我很想你 |
[49:09] | I miss us. | 我想念从前的我们 |
[49:13] | Ezra! | 以斯拉 |
[49:14] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[49:19] | I don’t think you’ve ever met Wren Kingston. | 你应该还没见过任·金斯顿 |
[49:22] | Uh, Ezra, this is Wren. Wren, this is Ezra Fitz. | 以斯拉 这是任 任 这是以斯拉·费兹 |
[49:26] | – Hello. – Pleasure. | -你好 -幸会 |
[49:29] | I made good on my promise to Wren that night. | 那晚我对任履行了我的承诺 |
[49:32] | And when the game was over, I went back to London. | 游戏结束后 我回到了伦敦 |
[49:36] | But I just.. | 但我就是 |
[49:39] | I couldn’t stop thinkin’ about you. | 一直想起你 |
[49:42] | About how good you have it. | 想到你现在过得多好 |
[49:44] | About how much your friends love you. | 你的朋友们有多爱你 |
[49:47] | And it was just driving me mad | 我都快被折磨疯了 |
[49:49] | and, and Wren saw it happening. | 然而任看到了这一切 |
[49:53] | Alex, you mean everything to me. | 艾丽克丝 你是我的一切 |
[49:55] | I even created lies for you, but this is too much– | 我甚至为你撒谎骗人 但是这次太过分了 |
[49:57] | You said it yourself, Wren. | 你自己说过的 任 |
[49:59] | Okay, it was the luck of the draw. | 都是因为机缘巧合 |
[50:00] | Spencer got everything and I got nothing. | 斯宾塞拥有一切 而我一无所有 |
[50:02] | You have Charlotte’s money now. Isn’t that enough? | 你现在有夏洛蒂的财产了 这还不够吗 |
[50:05] | This isn’t about money, okay? | 这和钱无关好吗 |
[50:07] | This is about having a home and parents | 这是关于有一个家 有一对父母 |
[50:10] | and friends who risk their lives for each other. | 有一群愿意为彼此赴汤蹈火的朋友 |
[50:13] | Even when they make mistakes | 就算她们犯了错误 |
[50:14] | even when they make huge mistakes | 就算她们犯了很严重的错误 |
[50:16] | they still love each other. I just.. | 她们依旧爱着彼此 我只是 |
[50:19] | Please, I want to know what that feels like. | 求你了 我只是想体验一下那是什么感觉 |
[50:21] | – So you tell them the truth. – Come on. | -那你就把真相告诉她们 -别这样 |
[50:23] | And when they hear your story, they’ll understand. | 她们听了你的故事之后 就会理解你的 |
[50:25] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑对吗 |
[50:27] | After everything I put them through. | 在我对她们做了这一切之后 |
[50:28] | – You’re joking. – Oh, Alex, come on. | -你在开玩笑 -艾丽克丝别这样 |
[50:29] | I can never be one of them. | 我不可能成为她们之中的一员 |
[50:31] | Not as Alex. | 不能以艾丽克丝的身份 |
[50:35] | Wren, do you love me? | 任 你爱我吗 |
[50:40] | Till death do us apart. | 至死不渝 |
[50:51] | Oh, come on! Alex! | 别这样 艾丽克丝 |
[50:53] | If you love me, then shoot me. | 如果你爱我 就朝我开枪 |
[50:57] | Please, Wren. | 求你了 任 |
[51:03] | Please shoot me. | 朝我开枪 |
[51:05] | – Come on then. – This is crazy. | -来吧 -这太疯狂了 |
[51:07] | Please, Wren, I have to look exactly like her. | 求你了 任 我得看上去和她一模一样 |
[51:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[51:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[51:23] | Please, Wren. | 求你了 任 |
[51:26] | Please, Wren! | 求你了 任 |
[51:29] | – I can’t do this! – Do it! | -我做不到 -快点 |
[51:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[51:40] | I got you, I got you, I got you.. | 有我在 有我在 有我在 |
[51:44] | The plan was to be you. | 本来计划是假装成你 |
[51:47] | With Wren. | 和任一起 |
[51:49] | But no matter what, he always thought of me as Alex | 但不管怎么做 他都会把我当做艾丽克丝 |
[51:51] | and I just, I didn’t wanna be her anymore. | 我就是 我就是不想再成为她了 |
[51:55] | So you, you broke up with him? | 所以你和他分手了 |
[51:59] | No. No, I can never do that. | 不 不 我绝对不会那么做 |
[52:03] | But he is always close by. | 但他永远在我身边 |
[52:07] | I turned his ashes into an eternity stone. | 我将他的骨灰变成了一块永恒的石头 |
[52:12] | Because diamonds last forever. | 因为钻石恒久远 |
[52:17] | Sorry, I’ve got to go get ready. | 抱歉 我得去做好准备了 |
[52:20] | Um, hey, how are you planning | 你参加婚礼 |
[52:23] | on wearing your hair for the wedding? | 准备做什么发型 |
[52:25] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll go figure it out. | 别担心 我自己想 |
[52:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[52:57] | That was the state police. Still no leads on Mary. | 是警局的电话 还是没有玛丽的消息 |
[53:00] | How could that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[53:02] | Look, somebody had to have helped her. | 肯定有人帮了她 |
[53:04] | Well, my mom hired extra security for today, so I don’t | 我妈妈今天多雇了安保人手 我觉得 |
[53:07] | think that we should be telling Aria until after the wedding. | 我们应该等婚礼结束再告诉艾瑞亚 |
[53:09] | Yeah. I agree. | 我同意 |
[53:12] | – Well.. – Hashtag Aria’s wedding dress. | -怎么样 -#艾瑞亚的婚纱 |
[53:18] | Em, are you crying? | 艾米 你在哭吗 |
[53:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:23] | – You look so beautiful. – Thank you. | -你太美了 -谢谢你 |
[53:28] | Oh, my God, are you crying too? | 天啊 你也在哭吗 |
[53:31] | I’m just.. | 我只是… |
[53:32] | I’m so happy to be here with all of you. | 我真高兴能和你们一起在这里 |
[53:35] | Celebrating you, Aria. | 为你庆祝 艾瑞亚 |
[53:37] | Well, I couldn’t have imagined this day without you guys. | 我真的无法想象这日子没你们陪着会怎么样 |
[53:44] | Let’s take a selfie before the photographer gets here. | 趁摄影师还没来 我们先自拍一张吧 |
[53:46] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[53:51] | Oh, sorry, girls. | 对不起 女孩们 |
[53:52] | She’s a little muzzy, so I thought | 她有点燥 我就想 |
[53:55] | I’d bring her in to see mommies. | 带她来找妈妈们 |
[53:57] | – May I? – Yeah, of course. | -我来行吗 -当然了 |
[54:08] | Aria, you look so beautiful. | 艾瑞亚 你看上去真美 |
[54:09] | You look like you you stepped out of “Modern Bride.” | 像是从《现代新娘》杂志上走下来似的 |
[54:12] | Oh, thank you, Mrs. Fields. | 谢谢你 菲尔兹太太 |
[54:14] | I think after all these years, you can call me Pam. | 我们认识这么久了 你可以叫我帕姆 |
[54:17] | Okay, Pam. | 好的 帕姆 |
[54:20] | Hey, gorgeous. | 小美女 |
[54:25] | You have your daddy’s eyes. | 你继承了你爸爸的眼睛 |
[54:28] | Yeah, I knew Wren would make pretty babies. | 我就知道任的宝宝肯定很漂亮 |
[54:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[54:37] | Hello, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[54:40] | So you’re part of this too? | 你也参与其中吗 |
[54:41] | No, I’m trapped in here just like you. | 不 我跟你一样被困在这里 |
[54:43] | Yeah, well, you don’t look so trapped to me. | 你看上去可不像被困在这里的样子 |
[54:45] | I’m a wanted convict | 我是杀死阿彻·登喜路的 |
[54:47] | for Archie Dunhill’s murder. | 通缉犯 |
[54:49] | A crime I didn’t commit, remember? | 那不是我干的 你还记得吗 |
[54:51] | I took the blame for you and your friends | 我为了你和你朋友担下了罪名 |
[54:52] | so I think I deserve a little trust. | 我觉得我值得你的一点点信任 |
[54:59] | I thought we could have lunch together. | 我想我们可以一起吃个午饭 |
[55:36] | I took a lover in Peru who owned a little restaurant | 我以前在秘鲁有个男朋友 他经营一家小餐厅 |
[55:39] | that made the most exquisite saltado de pollo. | 那里的索尔塔多真是最美味的 |
[55:43] | I’m the only person he ever shared the recipe with. | 他就告诉过我秘方 |
[56:14] | So where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[56:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:23] | She gave me something to sleep | 她把我弄昏迷了过去 |
[56:24] | and the next thing I knew, I woke up here. | 醒来后就在这里了 |
[56:27] | But you’re safe, Spencer. She promised me. | 但你很安全 斯宾塞 她向我保证过 |
[56:31] | And in time, you’ll earn her trust | 你慢慢会取得她的信任 |
[56:35] | and she’ll let you out of your room. | 她就会让你出来走走 |
[56:37] | Why didn’t you ever tell me about her? | 你为什么不告诉我她的事 |
[56:39] | Until a few weeks ago when she came to visit me | 在她几个星期前来找我之前 |
[56:41] | I didn’t know where she was or if she was even alive. | 我都不知道她的存在 以为她已经死了 |
[57:01] | Nurse, hurry. Coming now. | 护士 快点 要出来了 |
[57:03] | What your parents didn’t know | 你父母不知道 |
[57:04] | was that there was a second child. | 还有一个孩子 |
[57:08] | Dr. Cochran arranged for Alex’s adoption | 科克伦医生以收养艾丽克丝为条件 |
[57:12] | in exchange for half of the money. | 要走了一半的钱 |
[57:15] | You sold her? | 你卖掉了她 |
[57:16] | The money bought me a ticket out of Radley. | 这些钱让我能离开拉德里 |
[57:18] | And Alex went to a wealthy couple in England. | 艾丽克丝被送给了英国的一户富豪之家 |
[57:21] | I thought she would live a Cinderella life. | 我觉得她会像灰姑娘般过上公主般的生活 |
[57:24] | Have you read “Grimm’s Fairy Tales?” | 你读过《格林童话》吗 |
[57:29] | The irony hasn’t been wasted on me. | 我知道你这话中的讽刺之意 |
[57:32] | Apparently, Alex had some issues. | 艾丽克丝显然有些问题 |
[57:36] | And when she was still young enough to forget them | 趁她年纪还小不懂事时 |
[57:39] | her parents left her at an orphanage. | 她的父母将她丢在了孤儿院 |
[57:44] | They couldn’t risk tarnishing their names | 他们不想让她玷污了他们的名号 |
[57:45] | so they, they even took that back | 所以连姓都剥夺了 |
[57:48] | and she was given her birth name. | 她用回了她的原名 |
[57:52] | Alex Drake. | 艾丽克丝·德雷克 |
[57:54] | She ran away from the Ambrose Home | 她在十岁生日的时候 |
[57:56] | for wayward children on her tenth birthday. | 逃出了安布罗斯坏孩子之家 |
[58:00] | A year before I found out she was there. | 一年后我才发现她曾经在那里 |
[58:04] | Can you imagine how alone she must have felt? | 你能想象她当时感觉有多孤独吗 |
[58:10] | Yeah, I can. | 我能 |
[58:14] | There is nothing more | 我真想 |
[58:15] | that I would love than to hold you, Spencer | 好好爱你 抱着你 斯宾塞 |
[58:18] | but she would never forgive me if you got out. | 但如果你出去了 她永远不会原谅我 |
[58:41] | – Thank you. – You don’t have to thank me. | -谢谢你 -你不用谢我 |
[58:44] | I’m your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[59:29] | Aria, this isn’t about you. | 艾瑞亚 这不是因为你 |
[59:31] | Yes, it is, dad. | 不 就是因为我 爸爸 |
[59:33] | We got into an argument last night. I let him down. | 我们昨晚吵了一架 我让他失望了 |
[59:36] | No. He let you down. | 不 是他让你失望了 |
[59:39] | And after we make sure that he’s okay | 等我们确定他没出什么事 |
[59:41] | I’m going to wring his neck. | 我要拧断他的脖子 |
[59:45] | – Should we tell the guests? – No. | -我们要告诉客人们吗 -不 |
[59:49] | Yes, I don’t.. | 要 我不… |
[59:51] | I don’t know. Should we? | 我不知道 要说吗 |
[59:54] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[59:58] | Aria, you should probably try calling him again. | 艾瑞亚 你要不再给他打个电话 |
[1:00:06] | Ezra, I know that you’re there. Please pick up. | 以斯拉 我知道你在 接电话 |
[1:00:09] | What is going on? Why isn’t Ezra here? | 怎么回事 以斯拉怎么还没来 |
[1:00:11] | – Ezra sent Aria a text. – He’s not coming. | -以斯拉给艾瑞亚发了一条信息 -他不来了 |
[1:00:26] | Hey, can you hear me? | 听得到我说话吗 |
[1:00:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:00:32] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[1:00:38] | I was make the reservation you suggested | 我本来听从了你的建议去预定 |
[1:00:41] | and when I thanked her for the information | 我谢谢她提供的信息后 |
[1:00:44] | she seemed confused. | 她一脸茫然 |
[1:00:45] | Like she didn’t know what I was talking about. | 好像根本不知道我在说什么 |
[1:00:48] | So out of concern, I followed around | 我没多想 跟着去了 |
[1:00:49] | and when I pressed her for answers, she just turned | 我问她问题时 她转过来 |
[1:00:53] | and just gave me this death stare. | 死死地盯着我 |
[1:00:56] | And that was the last thing that I remember. | 然后我就只记得这些了 |
[1:00:59] | – Are you okay? – It’s my wedding day, Spencer. | -你没事吧 -今天是我的婚礼 斯宾塞 |
[1:01:02] | And we’re locked in some sort of do-it-yourself dungeon | 我们被关在自助地牢里 |
[1:01:04] | so no, I’m, I’m not okay. | 所以我有事 |
[1:01:06] | I meant your head. | 我是说你的头 |
[1:01:09] | Sorry, sarcasm is my brain’s self-defense mechanism | 对不起 讽刺是我可能被杀时 |
[1:01:12] | for whenever I’m about to be murdered. | 迸发的自我保护机制 |
[1:01:31] | That was Spencer. | 是斯宾塞打过来的 |
[1:01:32] | She’s gonna swing by the apartment | 她会去公寓 |
[1:01:33] | and get you something to wear. | 给你带几件衣服 |
[1:01:36] | My mom’s sleeping over, so we’re gonna stay with you, okay? | 我妈妈睡了 我们会陪着你的 好吗 |
[1:01:39] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[1:01:46] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[1:01:48] | Still no word? | 还是没有消息吗 |
[1:02:16] | Hello, sister. | 你好 姐姐 |
[1:02:26] | Hey, you don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[1:02:28] | Can we have some privacy, please? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[1:02:31] | Wait, wait, no, no. Stop. Stop. | 等等 不 不要 |
[1:02:34] | Look, we both understand why you became A.D. | 我们都理解为什么你会成为AD |
[1:02:37] | You and I actually met once. | 你和我其实曾经见过一次 |
[1:02:40] | Ezra? I don’t think you’ve met Wren Kingston. | 以斯拉 你应该还没见过任·金斯顿 |
[1:02:43] | Wren was almost my brother-in-law | 任差点就成了我姐夫 |
[1:02:44] | a couple of times. | 有好几次 |
[1:02:45] | Have a drink with us. | 跟我们喝一杯吧 |
[1:02:49] | Uh, no, stop, stop! | 不 住手 住手 |
[1:02:52] | Look, he’s right | 他说得没错 |
[1:02:53] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做的 |
[1:02:54] | Look, you became A.D. Because of Charlotte. | 你是因为夏洛蒂而变成了AD |
[1:02:57] | I understand that and my friends will too. | 我理解 我的朋友们也会理解 |
[1:03:00] | Okay, they’ll forgive you just like we forgave Mona. | 她们会原谅你 就像我们原谅梦娜一样 |
[1:03:04] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[1:03:06] | This isn’t just about you wanting my friends. | 这不仅仅是因为你想要我的朋友 |
[1:03:09] | It’s about Toby, isn’t it? | 是为了托比 对吗 |
[1:03:10] | He settled for Yvonne. | 他本来和伊冯订婚了 |
[1:03:13] | We both know that. | 我们都知道 |
[1:03:14] | And now he’s free to be with his one true love. | 现在他可以和自己的真爱在一起了 |
[1:03:18] | Me. | 也就是我 |
[1:03:20] | So then what’s gonna happen now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[1:03:22] | You can’t just keep me here forever. | 你不能永远把我关在这里 |
[1:03:23] | Of course, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[1:03:25] | And you have Mary to thank for that. | 你还得谢谢玛丽 |
[1:03:27] | She saved you at the blind school | 她之前从盲校里把你救出来 |
[1:03:28] | and she’s saving you now. | 她现在还在救你 |
[1:03:30] | So that wasn’t just Jenna and Noel. | 所以不仅仅是詹娜和诺埃尔干的 |
[1:03:31] | – That was you and Sydney. – Sydney? | -还有你和希妮 -希妮 |
[1:03:35] | No, she was a one-off. | 不 她就参与了一次 |
[1:03:37] | Oh, she was stealing from a bank. | 她当时从银行里偷钱 |
[1:03:38] | I knew it and she fit the hoodie. | 我知道 她戴兜帽也很合适 |
[1:03:39] | But Jenna, now she earned more respect. | 但是詹娜比她厉害多了 |
[1:03:43] | See, Jenna recruited Noel to look for me | 詹娜拉诺埃尔一起找我 |
[1:03:46] | ’cause she knew that Charlotte had a sister | 因为她知道夏洛蒂还有个姐妹 |
[1:03:48] | and the Carissimi Group was just the tip of the iceberg. | 卡里西米集团只是冰山一角 |
[1:03:51] | See, Charlotte left me everything. | 夏洛蒂把一切都留给我了 |
[1:03:53] | So Jenna wanted money? | 所以詹娜是想要钱 |
[1:03:55] | Well, she was desperate for one last chance to stay. | 她迫切地想抓住最后一个能留下来的机会 |
[1:03:59] | She doesn’t know who I am, but she offered to help me | 她不知道我是谁 但她提出要帮我 |
[1:04:01] | and I kept my promise. | 我遵守了诺言 |
[1:04:03] | I paid for her surgery. | 我为她的手术出钱 |
[1:04:05] | She’s still as blind as a bat and useless to me. | 但她还是瞎子 对我没有用处 |
[1:04:08] | What about Sara Harvey? Was she looking for you too? | 莎拉·哈维呢 她也在找你吗 |
[1:04:11] | Well, Charlotte told Sara | 夏洛蒂告诉莎拉 |
[1:04:13] | that she hid her greatest treasure in The Radley | 她在拉德里藏了巨大的宝藏 |
[1:04:16] | and Sara thought that she was talkin’ about some pot of gold. | 莎拉以为她说得是一罐金子 |
[1:04:19] | But what she meant was that fall you found. | 她其实说的是你摔的那个地方 |
[1:04:21] | You see, all Charlotte ever wanted was a family. | 夏洛蒂想要的只是一个家 |
[1:04:26] | That was, by far, the fastest transatlantic flight | 这真是我坐过最快的一趟 |
[1:04:29] | I’ve ever taken. | 跨洋航班 |
[1:04:30] | And you are the most charming woman | 你是我见过 |
[1:04:32] | I have ever been charmed by. | 最迷人的女人 |
[1:04:34] | Oh, Archer, I’m sure you say that to all the girls. | 阿彻 我知道你对所有女孩都这么说 |
[1:04:37] | No, I do not. | 不 我不会 |
[1:04:40] | Charlotte Drake, I will be calling you. | 夏洛蒂·德雷克 我会给你打电话 |
[1:04:43] | And I’m not going to wait three days. | 我不会等上三天 |
[1:04:46] | I’ll ring you tomorrow. | 我明天就给你打电话 |
[1:04:48] | Enchante, mademoiselle. | 很高兴认识你 小姐 |
[1:04:52] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[1:05:00] | – Is she here? – Yeah, her plane just landed. | -她在这里吗 -她的飞机刚着陆 |
[1:05:02] | She’s waiting for you in the bar. | 她在酒吧里等你 |
[1:05:03] | And how do you know that she’s my sister? | 你怎么知道她是我的姐妹 |
[1:05:05] | Her name’s Alex Drake, just like the birth certificate | 她叫艾丽克丝·德雷克 正如你在你妈妈 |
[1:05:07] | you found in your mom’s Radley file. | 拉德里档案中找到的出生证明所说 |
[1:05:08] | I found 12 Alex Drakes | 我找到了12个艾丽克丝·德雷克 |
[1:05:10] | and I’m not related to any of them. | 没一个和我有亲戚关系 |
[1:05:11] | Yeah, wait till you see her. | 你看到她就知道了 |
[1:05:15] | Do we really look that much alike? | 我们看上去真的那么像吗 |
[1:05:16] | She looks a lot like someone | 她很像某个人 |
[1:05:17] | just not you. | 只不过不是你 |
[1:05:22] | Charlotte. | 夏洛蒂 |
[1:05:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:05:27] | It’s crazy, right? | 很疯狂吧 |
[1:05:28] | – They’re identical– – Twins. | -她们是… -双胞胎 |
[1:05:32] | Once we started talking, we couldn’t stop. | 然后我们开始聊天 停不下来 |
[1:05:35] | We walked the streets of Paris until the sun came up. | 我们在巴黎大街上漫步 走到第二天早上 |
[1:05:38] | It felt like we’d known each other for our whole lives. | 好像我们本来就是旧相识 |
[1:05:43] | Charlotte met Archer on that plane | 夏洛蒂就是在那架飞机上遇见了阿彻 |
[1:05:45] | and those two started one of the greatest love affairs | 他们俩之间萌发了一段最轰轰烈烈的 |
[1:05:47] | I’ve ever seen. | 爱情 |
[1:05:49] | He adored her. | 他很喜欢她 |
[1:05:50] | So he was on the A team too? | 他也是你们的人 |
[1:05:52] | No, that stunt that he pulled with Alison? | 不是 他骗艾莉森做的那些事 |
[1:05:54] | No, that was all him. | 不 都是他自己的主意 |
[1:05:55] | He found Mary and convinced her | 他找到了玛丽 说服她 |
[1:05:57] | it was what Charlotte would have wanted | 那是夏洛蒂的愿望 |
[1:05:59] | and it probably was. | 也许的确是 |
[1:06:02] | She loved him. | 她爱他 |
[1:06:04] | Before she came back to Rosewood, the four of us | 在她回到玫瑰镇前 我们四个 |
[1:06:07] | Charlotte and Archer, Wren and me | 夏洛蒂和阿彻 任和我 |
[1:06:09] | we did everything together. | 我们做什么都一起行动 |
[1:06:13] | But Charlotte missed the game. | 但是夏洛蒂想念那些游戏了 |
[1:06:16] | Why are you giving them so much power over you? | 你为什么要让她们支配你 |
[1:06:18] | I am the power. Don’t you get it? | 我才是支配者 你不明白吗 |
[1:06:20] | No. I don’t. | 我不明白 |
[1:06:22] | I won’t be gone for long, I promise. | 我不会离开太久的 我保证 |
[1:06:25] | Then let me come with you. | 那让我和你一起去 |
[1:06:27] | Please, come on. I wanna meet her. | 拜托了 我想见见她 |
[1:06:28] | No. You are to stay as far away from the Hastings as possible. | 不 你要离海斯汀家越远越好 |
[1:06:33] | They’re terrible people. | 他们是很坏的人 |
[1:06:36] | Are you sure you’re not just keeping her for yourself? | 你确定你不是只想把她圈为己有吗 |
[1:06:39] | Don’t be jealous. She’s just a doll to me. | 别嫉妒了 她对我来说只是个娃娃 |
[1:06:45] | I have to go. I’m gonna miss my flight. | 我要走了 我要误飞机了 |
[1:06:47] | No, I’ll drive you. | 不 我送你去 |
[1:06:51] | It’ll be too hard to say goodbye to you. | 和你告别太难了 |
[1:06:57] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[1:07:03] | It’s my favorite. | 这是我最喜欢的 |
[1:07:06] | I love you, Alex. | 我爱你 艾丽克丝 |
[1:07:09] | I’ll always take care of you. | 我会永远照顾好你 |
[1:07:43] | She never came back to London. | 她再也没回到伦敦 |
[1:07:47] | And the next time I saw her, I was visiting her grave. | 下一次再见 就是我站在她的坟前 |
[1:07:52] | Alex, why do you think she never wanted us to meet? | 艾丽克丝 你觉得她为什么不想让我们见面 |
[1:07:59] | Well, I was thrown away like trash | 我想垃圾一样被人抛弃 |
[1:08:02] | and Charlotte saved me. | 夏洛蒂救了我 |
[1:08:04] | So I trusted her when she told me that you were toxic. | 她说你们有毒时 我相信她 |
[1:08:10] | Story time’s over. | 叙旧时间结束 |
[1:08:12] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:08:14] | So I’m still alive because I’m your sister | 我现在还活着是因为我是你姐姐 |
[1:08:16] | but what’s gonna happen to Ezra? | 但是以斯拉会怎么样 |
[1:08:18] | Well, he’s not family, so.. | 他不是家人 所以… |
[1:08:24] | Enjoy his company while you can. | 趁现在还有时间 你们好好做伴吧 |
[1:09:06] | I think that you and I are gonna be the closest of all. | 我觉得你和我会变成最好的朋友 |
[1:09:18] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[1:09:27] | You know me, right? | 你认识我 对吗 |
[1:09:31] | Yeah, of course, you do. | 你当然认识 |
[1:09:37] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:09:40] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:09:44] | You’re okay. | 你很乖 |
[1:09:46] | You’re okay. | 你很乖 |
[1:09:51] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:09:56] | Easy. Are you okay? | 小心 你没事吧 |
[1:09:57] | Yeah. Yeah, um, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[1:10:00] | He’s just, he’s just having a bit of a bad day. | 它只是 今天不开心 |
[1:10:02] | The best thing to do when he gets like this is just to walk away. | 现在最好还是不要管它了 |
[1:10:06] | Easy. | 小心 |
[1:10:14] | I was wondering if you’ve seen Ezra. | 你有没有见过以斯拉 |
[1:10:16] | we haven’t been able to get a hold of him. | 我们一直联系不上他 |
[1:10:17] | I’m not really sure what we’re supposed to be looking for. | 我不知道我们要找什么 |
[1:10:20] | And it doesn’t makes sense. Ezra leaving Aria at the altar. | 这没道理啊 以斯拉为什么要把艾瑞亚丢在圣坛上 |
[1:10:23] | Yeah, or why he would leave town without his packed bag? | 是啊 或者他为什么不带行李就离开了 |
[1:10:31] | Mrs. Fitz! | 费兹太太 |
[1:10:33] | – No, I-I’m not Mrs. Fitz. – Who are you? | -不 我不是费兹太太 -你是谁 |
[1:10:35] | Davis David of Davis David Hot Air Balloon Rides. | 我是戴维斯·大卫热气球巡游的戴维斯·大卫 |
[1:10:40] | – Are you Mrs. Fitz? – Uh, no. | -你是费兹太太吗 -不 |
[1:10:44] | Well, uh, Ezra’s booked us yesterday | 以斯拉昨天向我预约 |
[1:10:46] | to take him and his wife up to kick off their honeymoon. | 带他和他的妻子开始他们的蜜月 |
[1:10:49] | When yesterday? | 昨天什么时候 |
[1:10:51] | Morning around, uh, 10 o’clock | 早上 大概是十点 |
[1:10:54] | through The Radley concierge. | 通过拉德里的门房 |
[1:10:57] | Why would Ezra book you on a hot air balloon ride | 如果以斯拉不打算和你结婚 |
[1:10:59] | if he wasn’t planning on marrying you? | 为什么还要定和你热气球巡游 |
[1:11:09] | Do you think it’ll help because she needs to be stopped? | 你觉得提出她需要制止有帮助吗 |
[1:11:11] | If nothing else, just the threat of a civil case | 单单是可能成为民事诉讼 |
[1:11:13] | could be enough to force her parents to accept | 就足够让艾迪生的父母 |
[1:11:15] | some responsibility for Addison’s actions. | 愿意管教她的行为了 |
[1:11:17] | Thank you, Veronica. | 谢谢你 维罗妮卡 |
[1:11:21] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[1:11:25] | Yeah, you’re just a rock star, that’s all. | 你就是个摇滚巨星而已 |
[1:11:28] | Well, you’ve never called me that before, but I’ll take it. | 你从来没这么称呼过我 但我还是接受了吧 |
[1:11:31] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:11:34] | Thank you for setting this up, Spencer. | 谢谢你帮忙解决 斯宾塞 |
[1:11:36] | Yeah, I hope we can help. | 我希望我们能帮上忙 |
[1:11:40] | Is that a new perfume you’re wearing? | 你喷了新的香水吗 |
[1:11:45] | It’s called horse hair. | 是马毛的味道 |
[1:11:46] | I was at the stables this morning with Toby. | 我早上和托比在马厩 |
[1:11:50] | Well, maybe you can convince him to stay for a while. | 也许你能说服他在这里留下来一段时间 |
[1:11:52] | Yeah, I think I’d like to try. | 我是想试试 |
[1:11:55] | – Thanks again. – Of course. | -再次感谢你 -不客气 |
[1:12:07] | Call Toby. | 打给托比 |
[1:12:13] | Hi. Toby, um, I know this may sound weird.. | 托比 我知道这听起来可能很奇怪 |
[1:12:19] | …but I don’t think Spencer’s Spencer. | 但我觉得斯宾塞不是斯宾塞 |
[1:12:24] | I hacked into all of his credit card accounts. | 我黑进了他所有信用卡账户 |
[1:12:26] | Ezra hasn’t spent a dime since he sent the text to Aria. | 以斯拉给艾瑞亚发信息后就没花过一分钱 |
[1:12:29] | He didn’t buy gas, he didn’t rent a room | 他没有加油 没有订房 |
[1:12:31] | or buy a plane ticket. | 或者买机票 |
[1:12:32] | So you think he’s still in Rosewood? | 那你觉得他还在玫瑰镇吗 |
[1:12:34] | I just accessed his LoJack and his car is.. | 我连入他的防盗系统 他的车… |
[1:12:40] | …parked at The Radley. | 停在拉德里 |
[1:12:43] | I’m gonna send an SOS to Spencer. | 我给斯宾塞发求救短信 |
[1:12:45] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我建议不要 |
[1:12:46] | – Why? What’s wrong? – What is that? | -为什么 怎么了 -这是什么 |
[1:12:50] | Spencer gave me this the day | 我和伊冯准备 |
[1:12:51] | Yvonne and I were supposed to leave town. | 离开小镇那天 斯宾塞给了我这个 |
[1:12:53] | And then she asked me for a goodbye kiss | 然后她问我要了一个告别吻 |
[1:12:54] | which I felt it was an odd thing for Spencer to do. | 我觉得这对斯宾塞来说很奇怪 |
[1:12:57] | Okay, Toby, I’m sorry, but what does this have to do with Ezra? | 托比 不好意思 这和以斯拉有什么关系 |
[1:12:59] | I didn’t look at the book until today. | 我今天才看了这本书 |
[1:13:02] | It’s not hers. It’s not Spencer’s. | 这不是她的 这不是斯宾塞的 |
[1:13:04] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[1:13:05] | She was always writing down notes in that book. | 她经常在那本书上写笔记 |
[1:13:08] | There’s not one single note in there. | 这里只有一条笔记 |
[1:13:12] | Okay, now I’m really confused. | 现在我是真的糊涂了 |
[1:13:14] | Well, what if twins run in the family? | 如果双胞胎有家族遗传呢 |
[1:13:20] | If Spencer had a twin.. | 如果斯宾塞有个双胞胎姐妹 |
[1:13:24] | …that would make her Charlotte’s half sister. | 那她就是夏洛蒂的同父姐妹 |
[1:13:26] | And someone with the motivation to be A.D. | 此人有动机成为AD |
[1:13:29] | Okay, are we really saying that A.D. Is back? | 我们的意思真的是AD回来了吗 |
[1:13:32] | Yeah, that she’s Spencer’s evil twin? | 没错 还要说她是斯宾塞的邪恶双胞胎 |
[1:13:34] | That who’s doing this to us? | 就是她对我们做了这些事吗 |
[1:13:35] | I mean, out of all the insane theories we’ve jumped to | 我们有过那么多疯狂的揣测 |
[1:13:38] | Spencer having an evil twin has got to be the most insane. | 斯宾塞有个邪恶双胞胎真是最离谱的了 |
[1:13:41] | – No, it’s not. – My head is gonna explode. | -不 不是 -我的头要爆炸了 |
[1:13:51] | It’s time for plan B. | 该执行后备计划了 |
[1:13:52] | You need to tell me who you are and where you are? | 你得告诉我你是谁 你在哪里 |
[1:14:00] | – I won’t let you do this. – Shut up, mom. | -我不会让你这么做的 -闭嘴 妈妈 |
[1:14:03] | – I’m begging you, please. – Come on, Spencer. | -我求你了 -快点 斯宾塞 |
[1:14:05] | Ezra, I have done this before. | 以斯拉 我以前做过这种事 |
[1:14:07] | – I’ve got this. – Okay. | -我可以的 -好吧 |
[1:14:09] | Alex, you promised me that you wouldn’t hurt her. | 艾丽克丝 你向我保证过不会伤害她 |
[1:14:11] | No, I have to dispose off the proof. | 不 我必须毁灭证据 |
[1:14:13] | And I’m not gonna hurt her. It’ll be painless. | 我不会伤害她的 不会有痛楚 |
[1:14:15] | We can leave now and still get away. | 我们现在走 还是能逃脱的 |
[1:14:18] | Let’s take a mother-daughter trip to Europe. | 我们母女就去欧洲旅游 |
[1:14:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:22] | I’m not going anywhere without Toby. | 没有托比 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:14:24] | Right, I see it in his eyes he’s in love with me. | 我在他眼中看到他爱我 |
[1:14:26] | He’s in love with Spencer, not you. | 他爱斯宾塞 不是你 |
[1:14:27] | Well, I am Spencer now! | 我现在就是斯宾塞 |
[1:14:31] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:14:34] | I know what it’s like to want something so badly | 我知道很想要一种东西的时候 |
[1:14:36] | that you start to believe that it’s true. | 你甚至会相信你真的拥有 |
[1:14:41] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:14:44] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[1:14:55] | Wren came to Welby to kill me | 任来威尔比杀我 |
[1:14:57] | but I convinced him I could help get Mary out of prison. | 但我说服他 我能救玛丽出监狱 |
[1:15:00] | So you lied to me? | 所以你骗了我 |
[1:15:02] | You’re still playing the game with her. | 你还在跟她玩游戏 |
[1:15:04] | No, Hanna. I’m playing to beat her. | 不 汉娜 我玩是为了打倒她 |
[1:15:06] | – And now I know where she is. – Where is that? | -现在我知道她在哪里 -在哪里 |
[1:15:09] | North 39.57 52 | 北纬39.57 52 |
[1:15:12] | West 71.28 57. | 西经71.28 57 |
[1:15:17] | That’s here in Rosewood. 492 Hart Street. | 就在玫瑰镇 哈特街492号 |
[1:15:20] | Wait, Toby, isn’t that your house, the one you built? | 等等 托比 这不是你造的房子吗 |
[1:15:22] | I never found out who bought it. | 我一直不知道是谁买的 |
[1:15:24] | I guess now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[1:15:26] | So let’s go. | 那我们走 |
[1:15:36] | Which way? | 哪边 |
[1:15:39] | Spencer, over here! Over here. | 斯宾塞 这边 这边 |
[1:15:43] | Spencer, now! | 斯宾塞 快点 |
[1:16:02] | Oh, my God. She really was gonna keep me here forever. | 天啊 她是真的打算永远把我关在这里 |
[1:16:06] | This, this gotta be the way out. | 这里应该就是出路 |
[1:16:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:16:18] | – Hello? – Wait, wait. Stop, stop! | -有人吗 -等等 等等 |
[1:16:33] | We’re still underground. | 我们还在地下 |
[1:16:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:16:40] | There’s no way out, Spencer | 你无路可逃了 斯宾塞 |
[1:16:42] | and there’s nowhere to hide. | 无处可躲了 |
[1:16:53] | – That’s weird. – What? | -太奇怪了 -什么 |
[1:16:54] | Isn’t that Spencer’s coffee table and her couch? | 那不是斯宾塞的咖啡桌和沙发吗 |
[1:16:57] | This stuff is all brand-new. There’s still tags on them. | 东西都是新的 上面还有吊牌 |
[1:17:04] | Over here. | 这里 |
[1:17:13] | It’s all fake. | 都是假的 |
[1:17:14] | No, there’s gotta be a way out of here. | 不 肯定有出路 |
[1:17:19] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:17:20] | I don’t know, but we’re about to find out. | 不知道 但马上就知道了 |
[1:17:31] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[1:17:32] | The only way out is back through there. | 唯一的出路在后面那边 |
[1:17:34] | No, no way I’m doin’ that. | 我绝不那么做 |
[1:17:51] | Wait! Stop! Stop! | 等等 停下 |
[1:17:53] | Please, I’m your sister, just like Charlotte. | 求你 我是你姐姐 就跟夏洛蒂一样 |
[1:17:57] | I’m your sister, just like Charlotte. | 我是你姐姐 就跟夏洛蒂一样 |
[1:17:59] | I’m sorry that you got the wrong end of the deal. | 对不起你落得如此下场 |
[1:18:01] | I’m sorry you got the wrong end of the deal. | 对不起你落得如此下场 |
[1:18:04] | It’s not too late to be a family. | 现在成为一家人还不晚 |
[1:18:06] | Yeah, it is. | 已经晚了 |
[1:18:30] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[1:18:33] | Ezra! | 以斯拉 |
[1:18:35] | Toby, it’s me. Spencer. | 托比 是我 斯宾塞 |
[1:18:37] | Don’t listen to her! | 不要听她的 |
[1:18:40] | Look at me, you know me. | 看着我 你了解我 |
[1:18:45] | You guys, come on, seriously. | 你们不是吧 |
[1:18:47] | After everything that we’ve been through. | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[1:18:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:18:50] | You really do believe what you’re saying. | 你还真信你自己说的话 |
[1:18:52] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[1:19:03] | Please. | 求你们 |
[1:19:17] | Tell me your favorite poem from the book you gave me? | 告诉我你给我的那本书中 你最喜欢的诗 |
[1:19:36] | I called 911. | 我报警了 |
[1:19:38] | Mary Drake’s already in custody. | 玛丽·德雷克已经抓起来了 |
[1:19:39] | We caught her a few blocks from here. | 我们在离这里几个街区的地方抓住了她 |
[1:19:42] | We’ll take it from here. | 剩下的交给我们吧 |
[1:19:47] | Well, no one can call you loser Mona anymore. | 再也不会有人叫你废物了 |
[1:19:53] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你根本不了解 |
[1:20:10] | This relationship stands for love, | 这段关系代表着爱 |
[1:20:14] | loyalty and trust | 忠诚和信任 |
[1:20:17] | but above all, for friendship. | 但最重要的还是友谊 |
[1:20:21] | Aria, your vows. | 艾瑞亚 你的誓言 |
[1:20:24] | I, Aria, take thee, Ezra | 我 艾瑞亚 今日 |
[1:20:28] | to have and to hold from this day forward | 嫁以斯拉为妻 |
[1:20:32] | for better, for worse | 不论顺境逆境 |
[1:20:34] | for richer, for poorer | 不论贫穷富贵 |
[1:20:37] | to love and to cherish | 都珍爱彼此 |
[1:20:41] | till death do us part. | 直至死亡 |
[1:20:44] | I don’t need tissues. | 我不需要纸巾 |
[1:20:47] | Em, today you do. | 艾米 今天你需要 |
[1:20:49] | I, Ezra, take thee, Aria | 我以斯拉 今日 |
[1:20:54] | to have and to hold from this day forward.. | 娶艾瑞亚为妻 |
[1:20:59] | …for better, for worse | 不论顺境逆境 |
[1:21:02] | for richer, for poorer | 不论贫穷富贵 |
[1:21:05] | in sickness and in health | 不论健康疾病 |
[1:21:07] | to love and to cherish till death do us part. | 都珍爱彼此 直至死亡 |
[1:21:11] | If anyone can show a just cause why this couple | 如果有人有正当理由 |
[1:21:13] | cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony | 反对此二人结为合法夫妻 |
[1:21:16] | let them speak now or forever hold their peace. | 请现在提出 否则永远保持沉默 |
[1:21:35] | By the power vested in me | 我以上帝赋予我的权力 |
[1:21:37] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 在此宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[1:21:40] | You may kiss the bride. | 可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:21:44] | I present you for the very first time | 我在此第一次正式称呼你们为 |
[1:21:46] | Mr. and Mrs. Fitz. | 费兹太太 费兹先生 |
[1:22:02] | I was looking online and your first class seats | 我从网上看了 你们的头等舱座位 |
[1:22:05] | are bigger than our bedroom. | 比我们的卧室都大 |
[1:22:06] | And you have to get the duck. | 你一定要吃烤鸭 |
[1:22:08] | If they’re flying it in from Peking, it has to be– | 如果从北京空运过来 肯定… |
[1:22:09] | Han, that’s how the duck is prepared. | 汉娜 烤鸭就是那么做的 |
[1:22:11] | It’s not actually from Peking. | 其实并不是真从北京运来 |
[1:22:13] | Okay, you don’t know that for sure, Spencer. | 你又不能确定 斯宾塞 |
[1:22:14] | Yes, I do because Peking is now Beijing. | 我确定 因为你北京的发音都不对 |
[1:22:17] | Well, then they should call it Beijing duck. | 那应该叫北京烤鸭 为什么发音不一样 |
[1:22:19] | I’m gonna get the duck, Han. | 我会吃烤鸭的 汉娜 |
[1:22:21] | We heard Toby’s sticking around. | 我们听说托比要留下 |
[1:22:24] | Yeah, um, Jason said that he’s got | 对 杰森说他拿到了 |
[1:22:26] | that veteran’s program in Philly. | 费城的社会义务项目 |
[1:22:27] | Yeah, if it works out, they should, um | 如果成功 他们应该 |
[1:22:29] | get a lot of homeless people off the streets. | 能让很多无家可归的人有个家 |
[1:22:31] | Yeah, and Toby is gonna keep climbing into your sheets. | 而且托比就可以跟你在一起了 |
[1:22:35] | Sorry, are you already honeymoon drunk? | 不好意思 你这是已经沉浸在蜜月里了吗 |
[1:22:36] | – No! I’m, I’m happy for you. – We all are. | -不 我是为你高兴 -我们都是 |
[1:22:42] | I’ve always loved you two together. | 我一直喜欢你们两个人在一起 |
[1:22:44] | Is it actually possible | 真的有可能 |
[1:22:46] | that all of us are happy at the same time? | 我们所有人同时幸福吗 |
[1:22:48] | Oh, my God, don’t say that out loud, it’s a jinx. | 天啊 你能别乌鸦嘴吗 |
[1:22:49] | Well, then I guess I can’t say this other thing. | 好吧 那看来还有件事我也不能说了 |
[1:22:53] | Yes, you can. | 可以说啊 |
[1:22:54] | No, I promised Caleb I wouldn’t say anything. | 不 我答应过凯勒什么都不说 |
[1:22:57] | Okay, just because you’re married | 结婚了可不意味着 |
[1:22:58] | doesn’t mean you can have secrets. | 你就能有秘密了 |
[1:23:00] | Alright, well, it’s a little early | 好吧 虽然时间还不长 |
[1:23:03] | but I’m pregnant. | 不过我怀孕了 |
[1:23:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:23:09] | You’re okay with that, right? | 你不介意吧 |
[1:23:10] | Hanna, of course. That’s amazing. | 当然不介意 这太好了 |
[1:23:13] | Besides, we’re right behind you. | 再说 下一个就轮到我们了 |
[1:23:16] | When we get back from our trip | 等我们度蜜月回来 |
[1:23:17] | we’re gonna meet with an adoption agency. | 就去找收养机构的人 |
[1:23:20] | – Just don’t say anything. – No, I won’t. | -不要说出去 -放心 |
[1:23:25] | It’s Ezra. The car is here. | 是以斯拉 车到了 |
[1:23:27] | Well, you’re gonna send us a ton of photos, right? | 你肯定会拍很多照片给我们看吧 |
[1:23:30] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:23:31] | And don’t forget to take pictures of all of your hotel rooms | 别忘了在把酒店房间弄乱前 |
[1:23:32] | before you mess it up with all your stuff. | 拍照给我们看 |
[1:23:35] | There’s this new group chat app that we should all be on. | 出了一个新聊天软件 我们都用吧 |
[1:23:37] | I’ll text it to you. | 我会发给你们 |
[1:23:39] | Guys, I’m leaving for three weeks. | 我就离开三周 |
[1:23:40] | Why is everybody crying? | 你们哭什么 |
[1:23:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:45] | For some reason, this feels like it’s the end of something. | 不知道为什么 感觉这是什么的终结 |
[1:24:05] | I love you, guys. | 我爱你们 |
[1:24:06] | We love you too. | 我们也爱你 |
[1:24:37] | 你选得很好 阿提克斯 你妹妹肯定会喜欢 | |
[1:25:08] | I won’t be long. | 马上 |
[1:25:58] | Tea time, pretty girl. | 喝茶时间 美女 |
[1:26:28] | She can’t keep us here forever. | 她无法把我们永远关在这里 |
[1:26:30] | Of course, she can. She’s Mona. | 她当然能 她是梦娜 |
[1:27:16] | Ava. | 伊娃 |
[1:27:21] | Where’s Addison and Willa? | 艾迪生和维拉呢 |
[1:27:40] | Addi? | 艾迪 |
[1:27:42] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[1:27:44] | What do you mean she’s gone? | 这话什么意思 |
[1:27:46] | I’ve looked everywhere for her. | 我到处都找过了 |
[1:27:52] | I think I heard her scream. | 我好像听到她叫了 |