英文名称:Pride and Glory
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Brooklyn, borough of churches… | 布鲁克林 纽约的宗教聚集区 |
[00:12] | And the site of this year’s national | 同样也是今年 |
[00:14] | Public safety football league championship game. | 国家警队橄榄球联赛的举办地 |
[00:18] | This has been a tough-fought battle all night. | 这是一个激战之夜 |
[00:21] | Hut. hut, hut. | 上 加油 上 |
[00:24] | O’reilly sacked on a play by donaldson. | 奥莱利被多纳森狠狠背摔了一记 |
[00:28] | He didn’t see it coming. | 他没看见这家伙冲过来 |
[00:30] | So that’s gonna bring up fourth down. new york will have to punt it away. | 记一例四分罚球 纽约队要努力扳回比分了 |
[00:34] | Huddle up! come on, let’s go! | 上啊 加油 快 |
[00:36] | N.y.p.d. team had only one loss in the past two years… | 纽约警察队在过去的两年里只败走过一回 |
[00:39] | … but these are some tough cops from detroit metro. | 但这次是和来自底特律城的强者之争 |
[00:42] | Let’s go, finest! let’s go, finest! | 加油 好样的 上 棒极了 |
[00:45] | New york leads 14-10, with time running out for detroit. | 纽约队14比10领先 时间接近终场了 |
[00:50] | Silvano to punt it away for the finest. | 希尔瓦诺要在决战时刻踢出一记凌空球 |
[00:54] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[00:59] | Yeah, good punt, Bobby! | 踢得好 鲍比 |
[01:02] | Defense, get ready. head up, head up. | 防守 准备好 振作 振作起来 |
[01:04] | -Come on! -Get him! get him! | -加油 -拦住他 放倒他 |
[01:10] | Terror from detroit almost took it to the house… | 底特律队的泰若差点把球送回了老家 |
[01:12] | -… with a return of 50 yards. -let’s go. | -回防50码 -快 |
[01:14] | -Jimmy! Jimmy! stopped by Romero with a hit. | -吉米 吉米 撞倒罗梅罗 拦住他 |
[01:18] | Watch number 31, the tailback. he’s hitting the flats. | 注意31号 那个中卫 他要冲击空当 |
[01:21] | I got it, I got it! | 收到 收到 |
[01:23] | -Go, Jimmy! -go, uncle Jimmy! | -上 吉米 -加油 吉米叔叔 |
[01:24] | Ball spotted at the new york 35. | 球在纽约队35号手里 |
[01:26] | Huddle up. let’s go. | 集合 出发 |
[01:28] | Hey, Ace. | 嘿 高手 |
[01:30] | -Nice of you to show up, Ray. -I’m sorry. I got hung up. hey, Slim. | -你能来真好 雷 -对不起 我刚忙完 你们好 小不点儿 |
[01:33] | -Hey, uncle Ray. -hey, kids. | -你好 雷叔叔 -好 孩子们 |
[01:34] | Hey, uncle ray. | 你好 雷叔叔 |
[01:36] | Oh, my god, it looks like my brother. I think. is that my brother? | 天哪 这不是我亲爱的老弟嘛 |
[01:39] | Gonna bust my balls or kiss me? | 要揍我还是亲我啊 |
[01:41] | Turn left! | 左转 |
[01:42] | Boss 2! 22! set, hut! | 2号指挥 22号 准备 开战 |
[01:47] | Watch the flat! watch the flat! catch him, Manny! | 注意空当 注意空当 拦着他 曼尼 |
[01:50] | Get the back! go right, go right! | 回防 右边 抄右边 |
[01:54] | -Egan. -make noise! make noise! | -依根 -欢呼 欢呼 |
[01:57] | -Well done, Jimmy! -whoo! go, daddy. | -漂亮 吉米 -加油 老爹 |
[02:00] | Yeah! go, daddy! | 上啊 老爸 |
[02:01] | The captain has made a huge contribution to tonight’s game… | 队长在今晚的比赛中做出了巨大贡献 |
[02:04] | … with 15 tackles and two sacks. | 15次擒抱和2次四分卫擒抱 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1443个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:235个,六级词汇:116个,GRE词汇:135个,托福词汇:172个,考研词汇:270个,专四词汇:220个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:467个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:06] | Let’s go, finest! hurry up, hurry up! hurry up! | 加油 快终场了 上啊 快 加油 |
[02:09] | Spike the ball! spike the ball! | 盯紧球 盯紧球 |
[02:12] | Hustle! hustle! break! break! | 加油 加油 突破 突破 |
[02:16] | Set, set! down, hut! | 准备 摆好阵型 开球 |
[02:21] | Carpenter spikes the ball with only three seconds left. | 就剩最后三秒了 卡朋特掷了一个地球 |
[02:23] | Come on, let’s go! Jimmy! | 上啊 加油 吉米 |
[02:24] | New york leads 14-10. standing by now for detroit. | 纽约队14比10领先 现在轮到底特律队发球 |
[02:27] | -Come on, baby. all right. -all right. | -加油 宝贝儿 你最棒 -你最棒 |
[02:29] | Remember, bro, there’s no time on that fucking clock. | 听着 老兄 快他妈的没时间了 |
[02:32] | Give me 43 mike fire, cover 3. all right? from the heart, jimmy. | 4-3阵型 3后卫防守 拼了 吉米 |
[02:36] | Let’s go, jimmy! | 加油 吉米 |
[02:37] | Let’s go! let’s go! | 上啊 加油 |
[02:40] | Here we go, baby, here we go. | 准备好了 弟兄们 冲啊 |
[02:42] | Where would you rather be than right here, right now? | 还有什么比此时此刻更激动人心的 |
[02:45] | One snap. weight of the fucking world. all right? | 一球决胜负 所有人都在看着我们呢 弟兄们 |
[02:49] | 43 mike fire, cover 3. 43 mike fire, cover 3 like fucking champions. | 4-3阵型 3后卫防守 4-3阵型 3后卫防守 不胜不归 |
[02:54] | Defense! | 防守 |
[02:55] | I love you fucking guys. give me a finest on three. | 我爱死你们了 最后三秒 把握住 |
[02:57] | -one, two, three! finest! | -1 2 3 必胜 |
[02:59] | Defense! defense! defense! | 防守 防守 防守 |
[03:05] | Defense! all right, one play! | 防守 没错儿 最后一球 |
[03:07] | -this is what we’ve been waiting for, baby. | -我们等的就是这一刻 弟兄们 |
[03:09] | -you got one play right here! | -关键一球 拼了 |
[03:11] | Three seconds left in the game. and this is it. | 比赛就剩三秒了 关键的三秒 |
[03:14] | Come on, jimmy! | 加油 吉米 |
[03:15] | Watch 39 in the flats! | 注意39号的空当 |
[03:17] | Tight-end splits! slide right, slide right! | 近端锋拉开 右路偷袭 |
[03:20] | Red 22! red 22! | 坚守22码区 |
[03:23] | -defense! -defense! | -防守 -防守 |
[03:25] | Watch 9! | 注意9号 |
[03:27] | Get set, get set. | 预备 预备 |
[03:29] | Down, set! hut! | 摆阵 准备好 开球 |
[03:32] | Carpenter rolling left. Egan breaks through the line, chasing him down. | 卡朋特滑向左路 依根突破防线 铲倒了他 |
[03:36] | Ball’s in the air. | 球上天了 |
[03:41] | -yes! incomplete. | -好 出界 |
[03:43] | Incomplete. great pressure from egan… | 出界 来自依根的重压… |
[03:46] | … blitzing up the middle, forcing carpenter to rush his pass. | …中场的闪击战逼着卡朋特不得不出手 |
[03:52] | Yeah! all right, jimmy! | 好 真棒 吉米 |
[03:55] | Who’s number one? | 谁是老大 |
[03:57] | -We are, we are, we are. -That’s right,baby. | -我们是 我们是 -没错 宝贝儿 |
[04:00] | N. y.p.d.! N. y.p.d.! N. y.p.d.! | 纽约警队 纽约警队 纽约警队 |
[04:09] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[04:12] | Now, the winner of the pba 50-50 raffle… | 巡警慈善协会抽奖结果 |
[04:15] | … will be announced at tonight’s championship dinner. | 将在今晚的庆功宴上公布 |
[04:17] | -it’s at distefano’s… -Ray, you coming down or what? | -晚会在迪斯丹尼奥举行… -雷 你来吗 |
[04:21] | No, no, no. go, I’ll catch up. | 不 不去了 我还有事儿 |
[04:22] | -Come on. you ready? -Be careful. watch your step. let’s go see daddy. | -来吧 -小心 看台阶 我们去看老爸 |
[04:26] | Inspector Tierney. | 泰尼督察官 |
[04:27] | Finest! finest! | 胜利 胜利 |
[04:29] | What? | 什么 |
[04:31] | Chase me. come on. there you go. | 来追我啊 来呀 抓到你了 |
[04:33] | What’s the location? | 什么方位 |
[04:37] | I’m en route. | 我马上赶过去 |
[04:39] | -Franny. -10-13. they got four guys down. | -弗兰尼 -10-13区 已经倒下四个兄弟了 |
[04:45] | Central. we’re possibly going to central. | 总部已接通 我们要去总部 |
[04:47] | Yeah. yeah, it’s Jimmy Egan’s guys. | 对 对 是吉米·依根他们队的兵 |
[04:50] | Yeah, of course he’s on his way, he’s their fucking sergeant. | 对 他们当然要来 他是队长 |
[04:53] | No, no, he’s coming with Ray. | 不 不 他和雷一起来 |
[04:55] | Yeah, yeah, my brother Ray. yeah. look, that’s all I know right now. | 对 对 我弟弟雷 听着 我就知道这么多 |
[04:58] | I’ll call you when I have anything more. I’m here. all right. | 有消息我会通知你的 我在 挂了 |
[05:06] | -Inspector, it’s up this way. what do we got, Lou? | -探员马上就到 -我们查到些什么 卢 |
[05:10] | -Sneu team took it hard. -Who? | -小队几乎全军覆没了 -有谁 |
[05:12] | Ruiz and gillick, Doa mercer and cavanaugh, getting worked on now. | 鲁伊兹 基里克 梅瑟尔和卡文纳已经死亡 |
[05:15] | Motherfucker. we know how this happened? | 我操 知道是怎么回事吗 |
[05:17] | Still sorting it out. | 还在查 |
[05:18] | Is the xo(Executive Officer) working? -no. | -行政官在吗 -不在 |
[05:20] | I want his ass notified and here, forth-fucking-with. | 叫他赶紧过来 我操他妈 |
[05:23] | Yes, sir. -duty captain 84? | -是 长官 -谁负责84区执勤 |
[05:24] | -Captain Banks. -Where? | -是班克斯队长 -他在哪 |
[05:25] | -Inside. -keep the press back… | -在里边 -加紧工作… |
[05:27] | …and I mean fucking very. | …我他妈认真的 |
[05:28] | -Make a lane for these buses. -Yes. | -给救护车腾出一条道 -是 |
[05:30] | -Now! -Yes, sir. | -快 -是 长官 |
[05:31] | This is a royal cluster, sir. | 这儿是王室聚居区 长官 |
[05:33] | -What do we know, Tom? -we don’t know shit, sir. | -情况如何 汤姆 -啥都不清楚 长官 |
[05:35] | We know there was an anonymous call, shots fired, that Sneu picked up… | 接到匿名线报说有枪声 |
[05:39] | …and went 84 immediately on. | 小队便立刻赶往84区了 |
[05:41] | Two minutes later, the neighbors call in, another shot’s fired. | 2分钟后 邻居打来电话 说又有枪击声 |
[05:44] | They think the fucking building’s coming down around them. | 他们觉得楼都要塌了 |
[05:47] | Sectors respond, and they come to this fucking bloodbath. | 据群众反映 他们立即赶赴事发地 |
[05:54] | -How’s he doing? -Multiple gunshot wounds. | -他怎么样了 -有多处枪伤 |
[05:56] | He likely lost a lot of blood. | 失血过多 |
[05:58] | Inspector, we got this covered. you ought to be with your men. | 警长 我们封锁了现场 你得和你的人一起进 |
[06:01] | -These are my fucking men. -Yes, sir. | -这些就是我他妈的人 -是 长官 |
[06:07] | Central, you got aviation in the air? notify aviation. | 总部 有直升机吗 通知直升机注意搜查 |
[06:12] | Aviation, 1-central-8… | 直升机 1-中心区-8… |
[06:17] | Yeah. let’s get him on the bus. have them check the yards, central. | 好的 把他抬上车 让他们去查院子 总部 |
[06:21] | -Hey, how’s he doing? -Critical, we gotta get him out. | -他怎么样了 -很危险 我们马上搬他出去 |
[06:24] | You hang tough, Billy. you fucking hang on, brother. | 坚持住 比利 一定要坚持住 兄弟 |
[06:28] | I’m gonna see you at the hospital, all right? you fucking hang tight, man. | 我会去医院看你的 一定要坚持住 哥们儿 |
[06:32] | Watch the door. | 小心门 |
[06:35] | Let’s fucking move. get these cars out of here! | 快他妈动起来 把车开走 |
[06:39] | Yo, we gotta make a lane for the bus. | 给救护车让条道 |
[06:42] | Right here. move that one out of here. | 这 快把车开走 |
[06:44] | Open it up, come on. let’s go. | 开门 来啊 快 |
[06:47] | Right there. let’s go. | 那儿的车 快走 |
[06:51] | -Coming through. -Who is it? | -过去 -这是谁 |
[06:54] | -Lonnie. -Oh, my god. | -罗尼 -我的天哪 |
[06:55] | -You know this guy? -We know him. we know him. | -你认识这家伙 -我认识 我认识他 |
[06:58] | I’ll ride with you. talk to him. keep his eyes open. | 我马上来 和他说话 别让他闭上眼睛 |
[07:01] | Upstairs, second floor. | 楼上 二楼 |
[07:02] | We’ve got the block locked down, the crime scene secured. | 我们已经封锁了本区 保护了犯罪现场 |
[07:05] | A level-three mobilization worked out on anything… | 动用三级人员调动来查这个案子… |
[07:08] | What the fuck is Ruiz doing in here lying with these scumbags? | 鲁伊兹和这些王八蛋一起倒在这儿干啥 |
[07:11] | -Go. -Get him out of here! | -走 -把他抬出去 |
[07:12] | Central, you got any…? | 总部 你们得到什么… |
[07:14] | -I want you to oversee the hospital plan personally. -Yes, sir. | -你先去查一下医疗计划 -是 长官 |
[07:17] | I want someone with the families every moment… | 他们必须能时刻跟家人呆在一起… |
[07:19] | Jimmy! Listen to me! Jimmy. | 吉米 听我说 吉米 |
[07:28] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[07:29] | What the fuck? | 我操他妈 |
[07:31] | Fuck, no! | 靠 不! |
[07:38] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[08:07] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[08:21] | They entered a tenement at 186th and Audubon. | 他们进入奥德班186号公寓 |
[08:23] | For the purpose of responding to shots fired. | 因为有人打电话说有枪击声 |
[08:26] | Two were do at the scene, officer Cavanaugh pronounced en route. | 2人当场死亡 卡文纳警官已经不行了 |
[08:30] | My last guy Lonnie Mercer’s up in surgery now. | 我最后一个兄弟罗尼·梅瑟尔在手术室挣扎 |
[08:32] | All right. where are we on task force? | 了解 我们叫特遣队了吗 |
[08:34] | Being assembled. Smitty’s on point. | 已经派了 斯米特队马上到 |
[08:36] | All right. I want the best men available. | 好的 我要最精锐的部队 |
[08:38] | The severity of the situation is such I want cops we can trust. | 形势紧迫 我要最精良的警队 |
[08:48] | Don’t beat yourself up here, Franny. there’s no blame in this. | 别自责了 弗兰尼 这不是你的过 |
[08:51] | There’s not a goddamned thing any one of us could’ve done. | 我们在的话 事情不会这样的 |
[08:54] | My cops, my command, pop. | 我的警队 我的弟兄们 爸爸 |
[08:56] | We lose officers in the line, Francis. it’s not your fault. | 胜败乃兵家常事 弗兰茨 不是你的错 |
[08:59] | Forty years wading through shit like this, watching our guys die. | 40年来头一次 亲眼看到弟兄们丧命 |
[09:03] | You keep the rage. | 节哀顺变吧 |
[09:05] | You cut the rest of it loose. | 你已经尽力挽回了 |
[09:26] | Any word? | 有情况吗 |
[09:33] | Pop’s here. | 爸爸来了 |
[09:35] | Dr. King, please call the operating room. | 金医生 请拨通手术室电话 |
[09:39] | Excuse me. I’m sorry… | 抱歉 很遗憾… |
[09:40] | Let me go! I wanna see my fucking husband. | 让我进去 我要见我的混蛋丈夫 |
[09:42] | I can’t let you back here. there’s nothing I can do. | 我不能让您进去 帮不上忙 |
[09:45] | I wanna see my fucking husband! | 我要见我的丈夫 |
[09:47] | -Trish. -I wanna see my fucking husband! | -翠思 -我要见我的丈夫 |
[09:50] | I wanna see his face. | 我想见他 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry, Trish. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 翠思 非常抱歉 |
[09:57] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[10:34] | Hey, kiddo. | 儿子 |
[10:36] | Hey, Pop. | 爸爸 |
[10:38] | Hell of a thing, huh? | 一场噩梦 不是吗 |
[10:44] | Good you came. | 你能来真好 |
[10:47] | You were there for Lonnie at least, huh? | 你在这儿等罗尼出来 是吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:51] | I sat down with Bill Avery and Armstrong. we’re gearing up task force. | 我安排了比尔·艾弗里和阿姆斯特朗集合特遣队 |
[10:57] | Yeah, well, everyone’s gonna want in on that. | 大家都在盼着特遣队来 |
[11:00] | You’re gonna get all the oranges. | 你不费吹灰之力就能得个满堂彩 |
[11:02] | How about you throw your hat in the ring? make a phone call. | 你又怎样 不过也就打了个电话 |
[11:05] | Me? | 我 |
[11:09] | No. no, definitely not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[11:11] | Don’t you think it’s time you got back… | 你不觉得现在你该回来… |
[11:13] | …after two years on the tit feeling sorry for yourself? | …已经为那小事儿自怨自艾了两年 |
[11:16] | I don’t feel sorry for myself. I’m just not up for that. | 我没有自怨自艾 我只是不想干了 |
[11:19] | How about Lonnie? you feel sorry for him? his wife, his kids? | 那罗尼呢 你不觉得他可惜吗 他有老婆 还有孩子 |
[11:23] | -you guys came up together. -oh, come on. don’t lay that on me, okay? | -你俩当年是一起来的 -别给我施压了 好吗 |
[11:26] | -lf it was you, he’d be all over this. -yeah. | -如果是你的话 你会搞定这一切的 -是的 |
[11:28] | -Be the first one signing up. -I know that. | -第一时间报告上级 我知道 |
[11:32] | Not a goddamn thing I can do for Lonnie now, pop. | 我现在帮不上罗尼 爸爸 |
[11:36] | I held his hand in the back of that ambulance… | 我在救护车车厢里拉着他的手… |
[11:38] | …and even that didn’t do any good. | …即便那样 也什么都帮不上 |
[11:41] | He died looking into the face of a friend, Raymond. | 他临死前望着老友的脸 雷蒙德 |
[11:50] | You’re too smart not to know that you’re wasting your talent… | 你那么聪明 难道不知你在这儿为逝者悲哀… |
[11:53] | …in goddamn missing persons. | …仅仅是浪费天赋 |
[11:55] | -For you, it’s a fucking dumping ground. | -对你来说 这不过是小事一桩 |
[11:58] | -yeah, well, it doesn’t bother me. | -是啊 但这对我来说没多大关系 |
[12:01] | It bothers you. | 你可是责任重大 |
[12:04] | Yeah, look. | 不是吗 你看 |
[12:05] | Pop, it’s been a shitty night, okay? | 爸爸 今晚真他妈倒霉透顶 不是吗 |
[12:07] | I just wanna get out of these fucking clothes… | 我要脱下这身脏衣服… |
[12:10] | …and wash this whole day off. I’ll see you. | …好好洗个澡 忘掉一切 再见 |
[12:12] | Don’t turn your back on me, Raymond. | 不要背对我 雷蒙德 |
[12:14] | You’re my kid, my blood, but you might as well be a fucking martian. | 你是我的孩子 我的心血 但你却置身事外 |
[12:21] | I’m gonna say what I’m gonna say, and then I’m out of here. | 我说完 就马上离开 |
[12:25] | I’m walking out, and it’s over. | 我出去 一切就结束 |
[12:28] | I want you on the task force. | 我希望你加入特遣队 |
[12:30] | I want you on the task force. | 我希望你加入特遣队 |
[12:32] | But fuck if I’m gonna go after a favor and have you run from it. | 但我不愿逼你 |
[12:36] | Now, the men who were killed were under your brother’s command. | 现在 你哥的手下都被杀害了 |
[12:39] | You could be a benefit here and show | 你最好留下来 展现你 |
[12:41] | You’re worth all that early praise and promise. | 曾经被褒奖并承诺过的价值 |
[12:43] | Show everybody that gives a shit that you haven’t abandoned them. | 向大家表明你没有抛弃他们 |
[12:46] | Now, Raymond, do me a favor. forget the past. | 现在 雷蒙德 帮帮我 忘掉过去 |
[12:50] | Forget Mott Haven, all that shit. | 忘掉莫特·赫文和过往 |
[12:52] | Now is now. I know it’s a hell of a thing to break back in on… | 现在是现在 我知道你回来很难过 |
[12:56] | …but you worked those streets. you know the neighborhoods up and down. | …但你曾在这区呆过 和邻区打过交道 |
[12:59] | Yes? | 不是吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I worked those streets, pop. | 是的 我以前在这区工作 爸爸 |
[13:01] | Okay, so you take the task-force spot… | 好 那你加入特遣队吧… |
[13:04] | …and you go at it with all the gifts god gave you. | …接受上帝派给你的使命 |
[13:12] | Cops died here, Raymond. | 他们在这儿丧命 雷蒙德 |
[13:14] | Four cops. | 4名警员 |
[13:17] | And no matter what we’ve forsaken of ourselves, we can’t forsake them. | 就算我们自己被抛弃 也不能无视他们 |
[13:23] | Don’t sit on your hands here, kiddo. | 不要袖手旁观 孩子 |
[13:27] | Don’t sit on your hands here. | 不要袖手旁观 |
[13:37] | I knew you couldn’t stay away from all this forever. | 我就知道你不能一直逃避下去的 |
[13:39] | Yeah, don’t get used to it. | 是的 不能麻木不仁 |
[13:41] | So, what do we got? crime scene process these tracks? | 有什么消息 犯罪现场留下了这些痕迹吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah, it’s done. | 是的 结果出来了 |
[13:46] | -They get anything off the canvass? -uh-uh. still pending, bro. | -鉴证科结果出来没 -没有 还在查 |
[13:49] | So they found our guy up there? | 我们的人在那被发现的吗 |
[13:51] | Yeah, Gillick. must’ve went up when it popped off. | 是的 基里克 肯定是中枪后跑出来的 |
[13:55] | Got hit halfway up, fell back on the landing. | 在半路遇袭 倒在了地上 |
[13:58] | Wait, they’re still calling this a 911, right? shots-fired call? | 等等 他们也报警了吗 紧急电话 |
[14:01] | Yeah. why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[14:03] | Well… I mean… | 我意思是… |
[14:07] | I don’t know, man. how you figure this went down? | 我不知道 哥们 你觉得这该怎么解释 |
[14:09] | I mean, our guys go in, | 我是说 我们的人进去了 |
[14:10] | Maybe they take down the guy right inside the door. | 可能他们进去控制了歹徒 |
[14:13] | Then the whole thing touches off and you got a lot of firing, | 这就该完事了 如果被击中数枪 |
[14:16] | Very close quarters. | 也是近距离的 |
[14:17] | So that shooter, I mean, wherever he is, he could’ve split, but he didn’t. | 枪手应该已经离开 但他没有 |
[14:21] | He dug in, shot it out. | 枪手冲进来 开枪 |
[14:23] | I mean, maybe he surprised them somehow. | 有可能是突袭他们的 |
[14:26] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[14:29] | Somebody hit him. | 有人击中了枪手 |
[14:30] | He comes out, catches Gillick coming up the stairs. | 他跑出来 在楼梯上撞见基里克 |
[14:34] | Then he comes down, he’s dumping blood all over the place. | 他跑下楼 流了满地血 |
[14:37] | And he splits for the street. then he does what? | 也流了一路的血 接着呢 |
[14:40] | He didn’t hail a cab. he have a car waiting? | 枪手没叫计程车 而是有车在等他 |
[14:43] | -Go. -Could’ve jacked somebody. | -走 -可能是劫持了谁 |
[14:48] | Whoever he was, he was no amateur. | 不管是谁 这人肯定不是业余杀手 |
[14:51] | No, he’s just a lucky motherfucking perp, man. | 不 他不过是个幸运的王八蛋 警官 |
[14:56] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[14:59] | What’s up, Ray? | 怎么了 雷 |
[15:03] | Is that you? | 是你的电话响吗 |
[15:06] | No. | 不是 |
[15:07] | Is that yours? | 是你的吗 |
[15:10] | Where is that? | 是哪儿响 |
[15:12] | -I got it, I got it. -No, no, don’t touch that. don’t touch that. | -找到了 -不 别碰它 别碰 |
[15:31] | You got a bag? | 你有袋子吗 |
[15:33] | All right. all right, listen up. here’s what we got. | 好的 听着 我们查到了信息 |
[15:35] | We ran the stamp name on the smack recovered at the scene. | 犯罪现场发现的一个牌子上贴着名字 |
[15:38] | It’s called WMD | 叫WMD |
[15:40] | Six hits, six names. their sheets and mug shots are inside. | 6个人 6个名字 他们的资料和照片都在里面 |
[15:44] | Not a big group, | 不是个大团伙 |
[15:45] | So we should be able to iso these fuckers and close them out. | 我们一定能找到这些杂种 绳之以法 |
[15:48] | So I’m gonna say it again. | 我再说一遍 |
[15:50] | Share your information. anything. | 公开你们得到的信息 |
[15:52] | Hints, hunches, any scrap or shred of information. | 暗示 直觉 任何零碎的信息 |
[15:56] | I don’t care if it goes off the back of a matchbook, a strung-out ci. | 即便是一个火柴盒或者一片毒品锡纸 |
[15:59] | Put it inside the fives, get it in print and get it to me. | 都放在证物袋里 打上标签交给我 |
[16:02] | -Where’s our list? -I got it. | -我们的清单呢 -我有 |
[16:04] | Anybody speak spanish? | 有人会说西班牙语吗 |
[16:06] | -yeah, I’m all right. what’s up? -I need some help with an interview. | -我会 怎么了 -我需要做个询案笔录 |
[16:09] | Hey, vouch that and do a dump on it. | 把这个写上标签 交上去 |
[16:11] | -See how quick they can turn it around. -All right. | -看他们什么时候能查出来 -好的 |
[16:13] | -What’s up? -Got a kid inside… | -怎么了 -里面有个孩子… |
[16:15] | Who might have seen something, | 可能见到些什么 |
[16:17] | But I can’t understand a word they’re saying. | 但我不明白他们在说什么 |
[16:19] | And papi’s giving me a hard time. | 他的父亲挺厉害的 |
[16:21] | -Yeah, all right. I’ll give it a shot. -All right. | -好的 我来搞定 -好的 |
[16:42] | Yeah, all of it. | 对 所有的 |
[16:45] | That’s right. take it easy. you hit the calm button, all right? | 没关系的 放松点 你太激动了 |
[16:48] | If I gotta put an arm on you, | 如果我动你一下 |
[16:49] | You’re gonna spend christmas in central booking. | 你就要在监狱度过圣诞了 |
[17:26] | He’s just a little boy. you don’t understand. | 他只是个孩子 你不明白的 |
[17:29] | No, I know, I know. | 不 我了解 我了解 |
[17:31] | I just need him to point me in the right direction. please. | 我只是请他指一个方位 求你了 |
[17:35] | Come on, now. we really need your help here. just five minutes, okay? | 我们真的需要您的帮助 就五分钟 好吗 |
[17:43] | My man, calm down. it’s the fucking holidays. | 哥们儿 冷静 今儿他妈的过节呢 |
[18:06] | It’s Manny? | 是曼尼吗 |
[18:13] | -You speak english okay, manny? | -你会讲英语吗 曼尼 |
[18:16] | Okay. this is gonna be easy. okay. | 真好 这样就好说多了 |
[18:19] | So… | 那么… |
[18:21] | Now, you remember last night? | 现在 你还记得昨晚发生的事吗 |
[18:23] | There was some loud noises across the street. | 街上有噪音 |
[18:25] | Guns? | 枪声 |
[18:27] | Yeah, there were guns. you know what guns sound like? | 是的 枪声 你知道枪响是什么样吗 |
[18:29] | I hear them lots of times. | 我听见很多次 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Yeah, me too. | 没错 我也是 |
[18:37] | Okay, so when you heard the guns, where were you? | 当时你在哪里听到枪声 |
[18:41] | Were you over by the door in your daddy’s shop? | 站在你爸爸店里的门边吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah? Could you see out onto the street? | 往外能看到街道吗 |
[18:46] | Did you have a good view of the street? | 能看清街上的情况吗 |
[18:50] | Okay. Now, when the guns stopped shooting… | 那么 当枪声停止的时候 |
[18:53] | …Do you remember if a man ran out | 你记不记得有个人 |
[18:56] | From behind that building? | 从那座楼后面跑出来 |
[19:00] | And did he get into a car? | 他上车了吗 |
[19:04] | He did. | 他上车了 |
[19:05] | Okay, now, I want you to think for a second. | 好的 现在你好好想想 |
[19:08] | Did that man look like he was hurt to you? | 那男人看着像受了伤吗 |
[19:12] | In the leg, he was bleeding. | 腿受伤了 在流血 |
[19:15] | In the leg, he was bleeding. | 腿受伤了 在流血 |
[19:18] | -In the belly, he was… -In his belly? | -或者是腹部 他…-是腹部吗 |
[19:23] | Okay. Manny, that’s the guy that I’m looking for. Okay? | 好的 曼尼 那就是我要找的人 |
[19:28] | So I’m gonna show you some pictures. | 我给你看点东西 |
[19:31] | Just a couple pictures of people. | 几个人的照片 |
[19:33] | And if you see the guy that you saw, | 如果你看到了 |
[19:36] | The guy who got in that car, | 那个上车的男人 |
[19:37] | You tell me. | 就告诉我 |
[19:38] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[19:43] | Okay? All right. | 好吗 好了 |
[19:46] | How about this guy? | 是这个吗 |
[19:48] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[19:56] | How about him? | 他呢 |
[19:59] | No? | 不是 |
[20:03] | How about him? | 那他呢 |
[20:06] | How about that one? | 他呢 |
[20:11] | That’s the man? | 就是他吗 |
[20:14] | That’s the man that you saw? | 这就是你看到的人 |
[20:18] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[20:22] | Do you remember what color that car was? | 还记得车是什么颜色的吗 |
[20:24] | -Um. White. -White. | -白色 -白色 |
[20:28] | You sound pretty sure about that. | 肯定吗 |
[20:31] | It was a cab. | 是辆出租车 |
[20:33] | But not the yellow kind. | 但不是黄色的那种 |
[20:36] | Manny, you’re good, man. | 曼尼 你记忆力真好 |
[20:38] | You don’t remember if it had two doors | 是两门车 |
[20:40] | Or four doors, do you? | 还是四门车呢 |
[20:41] | Um… four. | 是…四门车 |
[20:44] | You have a great memory. | 你记性真不错 |
[20:46] | Anything else? You remember anything else? | 还有吗 还能记起其它情况吗 |
[20:50] | He looked scared. | 他看上去很害怕 |
[20:52] | Who? Who looked scared? | 谁 谁看上去很害怕 |
[20:55] | The man driving the car. | 那个开车的人 |
[20:59] | He looked really scared. | 他看上去很害怕 |
[21:24] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[21:27] | It’s the fucking cabbie. | 是辆该死的出租车 |
[21:29] | Tezo must’ve whacked him and had someone pick him up. | 泰佐打昏了他 然后跟自己人走了 |
[21:31] | He’s a fucking que pas? Jimmy. | 真有他的 吉米 |
[21:32] | Fucking termite choking on splinters, | 瞎猫撞上死耗子 |
[21:34] | Had a run of good fucking luck. | 算他走运 |
[21:36] | No one’s that fucking lucky, Kenny. | 没人会那么走运的 肯尼 |
[21:38] | Tezo got tipped off our boys | 泰佐事先收到情报 |
[21:39] | Were coming through that door to get him. | 我们的人会冲过那扇门去抓他 |
[21:42] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[21:44] | You gotta give the little fuck credit, though. | 不过 还是应该表扬你 |
[21:46] | On the fly, under pressure? | 行驶途中被人恐吓 |
[21:48] | It’s a fucking tight piece of work here. | 这可够难为你的了 |
[21:50] | We gotta find this guy, Jimmy. We gotta kill this prick. | 我们要找到他 吉米 我们得毙了那家伙 |
[21:53] | These guys were… Jesus. | 这些人…天啊 |
[21:54] | Hey, do me a big favor, all right? All of you. | 好了 你们都闭嘴 |
[21:57] | Say nothing about this I don’t already know. | 不知道就别乱说 |
[21:58] | It’s a waste of fucking words. | 白费口舌 |
[22:00] | They’re dead. Our money’s missing. | 他们死了 我们的钱没了 |
[22:02] | There’s only one of those things we can get back. | 但我们只能追回一样东西 |
[22:06] | Yeah, we all loved those guys. | 没错 我们都喜欢那些家伙 |
[22:08] | It was a shitty way to punch out, | 真不该就那样走了 |
[22:09] | So pray they died quick and leave it alone. | 所以祈祷他们快点死 然后撒手别管了 |
[22:11] | First things first, we got handed up. | 首先 赶快着手行动 |
[22:14] | By who, we’re gonna find out real quick. Get the can. | 很快就能找出是谁干的 去拿油桶 |
[22:16] | We gotta pull the pin on this fuck now,Jimmy | 烧掉这车 吉米 |
[22:19] | The rat squad gets an angle on this… | 这些鼠辈有点门路… |
[22:20] | They’ll blow our shit sky-high. | 他们会把我们射飞的 |
[22:22] | What about Casado? | 卡萨度怎么样了 |
[22:23] | What about him? Still wants Tezo taken out. | 他能怎样 还是想泰佐出去 |
[22:26] | Nothing’s changed. | 一如既往 |
[22:27] | How do we know Tezo didn’t jet out of town already? | 你怎么知道泰佐没出城 |
[22:29] | Because his fucking juice is here. | 因为他的生意在这里 |
[22:31] | Goes somewhere else speaking next to no english, | 一旦去了非英语国家 |
[22:33] | He’s fucking washing dishes and pick food for living. | 他就只能喝西北风 |
[22:35] | That’s how. | 这就是原因 |
[22:37] | Get it good, Kenny. | 说得好 肯尼 |
[22:38] | We leave nothing for them. | 不能留下任何证据 |
[22:39] | We stay out in front of the task force on this. | 我们要赶在特遣队来之前搞定 |
[22:42] | You got a gun,you got a shield | 你是警察 你有职权 |
[22:43] | You got passport to wherever this prick’s holed up. | 等于一本通行四方的护照 |
[22:46] | Toss every block in the five boroughs | 彻底搜查五个区 |
[22:48] | Till we find this piece of shit. | 一定要找到他 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry, Mr. Tezo. | 抱歉 泰佐先生 |
[23:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:40] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[23:45] | Bring me a potato. | 给我拿个土豆 |
[23:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:50] | Damn it. Fuck, I don’t like that. | 该死 靠 不会吧 |
[24:07] | Okay, okay. I’m sorry. It hurts. I am sorry. | 好了 好了 对不起 很疼 对不起 |
[24:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:22] | Oh, you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:26] | I’m gonna fucking cut you, doc. | 我要杀了你 医生 |
[24:29] | Okay, we are done. That should do it for us. | 好了 我们完了 事情就该这么办 |
[24:35] | We need money for this mama, this bullshit dagabanza. | 我们需要钱干这破事 |
[24:44] | Oh, very good. | 很好 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:50] | Thank you, Mr. Tezo. | 谢谢你 泰佐先生 |
[25:00] | Hey, doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[25:39] | Hey, who’s this? | 哪位 |
[25:41] | Hey, Filk, it’s Ray Tierney. | 你好 菲尔克 我是雷·泰尔尼 |
[25:44] | Yeah. Hey, can you check something out for me? | 对 你能帮我查点事情吗 |
[25:47] | That perp who was right inside the door, | 屋里那个家伙 |
[25:49] | The one who had his coat on? | 穿外套那个人 |
[25:51] | Yeah, see if he got processed that afternoon. | 对 他下午有什么动静 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:56] | Hang on. | 别挂 |
[26:00] | It’s Lupa. l-u-p-a. sam… | 是鲁帕 鲁-帕- 萨 |
[26:03] | Son of a bitch. | 操他妈的 |
[26:06] | I got water in my bedroom. Don’t ask. | 我卧室里进水了 别问原因 |
[26:10] | Sammy Lupa. Yeah. t’s not on his sheet, but look at the… | 萨米·鲁帕 没错 不在名单上 但是看看… |
[26:14] | Look at those photos. He’s got… | 看看那些照片 他的… |
[26:15] | He’s got no laces in his shoes, He’s got no belt on. | 他的鞋子没有鞋带 腰上没皮带 |
[26:18] | I mean, what does that say to you? | 你觉得能说明什么 |
[26:21] | Well, that’s why I thought so. | 对 我正是这么认为的 |
[26:24] | All right, let me know. | 好了 告诉我 |
[26:27] | Yeah. Merry Christmas. Bye. | 好 圣诞快乐 拜拜 |
[26:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:12] | Hey. | 你好 |
[27:14] | You weren’t gonna knock or anything? | 没打算敲门吗 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I wasn’t sure… | 我不确定… |
[27:20] | I thought you’d be out, anyway. | 我以为你出去了 |
[27:23] | Figured you were out doing your last-minute shopping… | 以为你趁圣诞大减价… |
[27:25] | …tearing around, you know. | …疯狂购物去了 |
[27:27] | I found that a while ago. I’ve been meaning to give it to you. | 我刚刚才找到 早就打算送你了 |
[27:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:37] | You gonna go your mom’s? | 去你母亲家过节吗 |
[27:39] | No, they’re coming here. | 不 他们过来 |
[27:42] | My sister’s in town with the kids. | 我姐和孩子们都在城里 |
[27:45] | Good. Good. | 很好 那很好 |
[27:48] | I miss them. Give them my love, okay? | 我很想他们 向他们问好 |
[27:52] | You? You going over to your parents’? | 你呢 要去你父母那儿吗 |
[27:57] | No. | 不 |
[27:59] | We’re gonna get everybody over | 今年我们都聚在 |
[28:01] | At Fran and Abby’s this year. | 弗兰和艾比那里 |
[28:04] | Just better. You know? | 这样更好 对吧 |
[28:08] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[28:12] | She’s the same. | 还是老样子 |
[28:13] | Franny, how’s he holding up? | 弗兰尼 他还挺得住吧 |
[28:15] | He’s okay, I guess. | 我想他没事的 |
[28:17] | He doesn’t talk that much about it. | 他很少提及那件事 |
[28:22] | But we had a bad couple days. | 最近发生了很多事 |
[28:27] | You heard? | 你听说了 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I heard. | 对 听说了 |
[28:33] | I know how close you and Lonnie were, | 我知道你和罗尼是好朋友 |
[28:35] | And I’m really sorry, ray. | 我很难过 雷 |
[28:37] | Would it have killed you to call me? | 给我打个电话就那么困难吗 |
[28:43] | -We can’t keep doing this. -Doing what? | -我们不能再这样了 -哪样 |
[28:45] | It’s Christmas morning. | 在圣诞节的早晨 |
[28:46] | You’re leaving presents on my stoop. Why? | 你把礼物放在我门口 为什么 |
[28:49] | You’re my wife for another month. | 我们还有一个月的夫妻关系 |
[28:50] | I can’t leave you a Christmas present? | 难道我不能送你圣诞礼物吗 |
[28:52] | Are we down to that? | 我们真的完了吗 |
[28:53] | We have tried and we have tried, Ray. | 我们一次次地努力尝试 雷 |
[28:56] | We went over it and we went over it… | 一次次重新开始 |
[28:58] | …And we keep coming up against the same wall. | 最后又一次次重蹈覆辙 |
[29:01] | Come on. Come on. | 别这样 别这样 |
[29:02] | No. No. That’s not true. | 不 不 不是那样的 |
[29:07] | -Tash, if you knew how much… -I know. | -塔思 如果你能知道我有多…-我知道 |
[29:13] | I feel the same way, Ray. | 我也深有同感 雷 |
[29:18] | But I’m doing what I have to do. | 但我必须这么做 |
[29:23] | This is what I need to do for me. | 为了自己 我必须这么做 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:38] | Have a merry Christmas, okay? | 祝你圣诞快乐 |
[29:41] | Yeah, you too. You too. | 是 你也是 你也是 |
[29:44] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[29:57] | Whole thing’s fucked. | 真他妈的该死 |
[29:59] | Tezo’s gone with the wind… | 泰佐不知所踪… |
[30:01] | …And we’re out here doing this shit | 我们却在该死的圣诞早晨 |
[30:03] | On Christmas fucking morning. | 出来做这些无用功 |
[30:05] | Hey, fucko, you forget four of our guys got killed? | 混蛋 你忘了我们有四个人被杀吗 |
[30:09] | Tezo was out of control. | 泰佐已经失去控制了 |
[30:10] | He was dishing on the street, dealing his shit. | 他有可能就在街头交易 |
[30:12] | The cocksucker was a fucking liability. | 那混蛋是个负债鬼 |
[30:16] | Lived by it, now he’s gonna fucking die by it. | 赖以生存的事情最后会要了他的命 |
[30:18] | Think Casado’s any better? | 你觉得卡萨度好点了吗 |
[30:20] | Casado knows. | 卡萨度知道 |
[30:22] | Keep it inside, man, behind closed doors. | 守口如瓶 伙计 |
[30:25] | Out of sight, out of mind. | 眼不见为净 |
[30:27] | And the fucking envelope’s on time. | 这才是最好的方法 |
[30:29] | The way it was. | 就是这样 |
[30:32] | Just the way it was. | 就是这样 |
[30:42] | You gotta keep your head up. | 你得向前看 |
[30:43] | We’re not paying the piper on this. | 我们可不能为此承担后果 |
[30:45] | There’s no way. We’re not going to fucking jail. Okay? | 没关系 我们不会进监狱的 行了吧 |
[30:48] | Family seeing us behind glass, fuck that. | 家人无法了解我们的本质 该死 |
[30:52] | Fuck that. | 真该死 |
[30:54] | Fuck it. Come on. | 该死 来吧 |
[30:57] | Let’s go pay Pepe a visit. | 我们去会会皮皮吧 |
[31:23] | Let me get a couple AA batteries, bro. | 我要一些AA电池 兄弟 |
[31:27] | Angel Tezo. You know him, right? | 安杰尔·泰佐 你认识他 对吧 |
[31:29] | No, I don’t. | 不 不认识 |
[31:32] | -Angel Tezo, you know the cocksucker? -No. | -安杰尔·泰佐 你认识那个混蛋吗 -不 |
[31:34] | -You don’t know Angel Tezo? -No, I don’t. | -你不认识安杰尔·泰佐 -不认识 |
[31:37] | Fucking liar. | 骗子 |
[31:40] | Try to be a fucking gentleman. Get on your knees. | 你最好老实点 跪下 |
[31:43] | Get on your fucking knees! | 给我跪下 |
[31:44] | -Angel Tezo, where is he? -I don’t know. | -安杰尔·泰佐 他在哪 -不知道 |
[31:46] | You think I don’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[31:47] | You’re running drugs here for him, you greasy fuck? | 你帮他贩毒 你个混蛋 |
[31:50] | -Angel, you work for him? You feel that? -Yes, I do. | -安杰尔 你为他工作吗 -是 是的 |
[31:52] | -You do. Where is he? -I don’t know. I don’t know. | -那么 他在哪 -我不知道 不知道 |
[31:55] | -You tell me where he is and you live. -I don’t know. | -最好乖乖告诉我 否则死定了 -我不知道 |
[31:57] | I’m telling you, I don’t know. | 跟你说 我不知道 |
[31:59] | -I know you’re hooked up. -I don’t know. | -我知道你们认识 -我不知道 |
[32:01] | -Where? -I don’t know! | -在哪 -不知道 |
[32:02] | I’m gonna put a bullet right in your head. | 我一枪打爆你的头 |
[32:04] | You’re gonna die for that shit. | 你给那些混蛋赔命 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna count to three, then I’m gonna shoot you. | 数到三 我就开枪 |
[32:08] | Where the fuck is he? Where is he? One. | 他到底在哪 在哪 1 |
[32:11] | I swear to god, I don’t know! | 对天发誓 我不知道 |
[32:13] | -Where the fuck is he? -I don’t know! | -他到底在哪 -我不知道 |
[32:15] | -One. -Eddie! | -1 -埃迪 |
[32:17] | -He knows where he is! -I don’t know! | -他知道泰佐在哪 -我不知道 |
[32:18] | Eddie. Eddie, He doesn’t know where he is. | 埃迪 埃迪 他不知道泰佐在哪 |
[32:20] | He fucking knows! Back off! Two. Three! | 他肯定知道 让开 2 3! |
[32:24] | Eddie, what the fuck, bro? | 埃迪 怎么了 兄弟 |
[32:26] | I’m fucking with you, man. See? See? | 我耍你呢 看到吗 |
[32:29] | Get up. Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[32:30] | Look at your fucking nose, bro. What the fuck? | 看看你的鼻子 兄弟 怎么了 |
[32:33] | Tell you what. I’m coming back tomorrow. | 告诉你 我明天再过来 |
[32:35] | I want you to find out where that motherfucker is. | 我要你找出那个混蛋在哪 |
[32:38] | Hey, we’re still friends, right? we’re friends, right? | 我们还是朋友 对吧 还是朋友吧 |
[32:41] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[32:42] | Tomorrow, I’m gonna have bullets in my gun, though. | 但是 明天我可就装上子弹了 |
[32:44] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[32:45] | Clean up your nose, man. Feliz Navidad, brother. | 擦擦你的鼻子 兄弟 圣诞快乐 |
[32:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:52] | I’m not playing! | 我不玩了 |
[32:55] | -Think that’s right to do that? -Yep. | -你觉得那样对吗 -对 |
[32:58] | That is not right to do that, Bailey. I’ll have you… | 那是不对的 贝利 我会让你… |
[33:02] | -It is not right to do that. -I could have you in cuffs. | -那样是不对的 -我可以给你戴上手铐 |
[33:05] | That’s silly. I know what’s gonna happen next, | 真傻 我知道接下来会怎样 你会吓我一跳 |
[33:08] | You’ll jump me. | 你会吓我一跳 |
[33:15] | -How you doing? -I’m good to go. | -你怎么样 -我可以走了 |
[33:19] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[33:21] | -Last chance to slip out the back. -Not a chance. | -开溜的最后机会 -不可能 |
[33:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:27] | What are you gonna do? Yeah, that’s a good… | 你要怎么样 那个很好… |
[33:30] | -Bailey. -Yeah? | -贝利 -怎么了 |
[33:32] | You wanna come help mo-mo | 你要过来帮奶奶 |
[33:33] | Bake some Christmas cookies? | 烤点圣诞饼干吗 |
[33:35] | Oh, good. We got stars, we got snowmen. | 好的 我们有星星 有雪人 |
[33:38] | We got santa clauses… | 还有圣诞老人 |
[33:39] | lf you forfeit the game, you lose. | 如果你退出 你就输了 |
[33:41] | I didn’t forfeit the game, I won. | 我没退出 我赢了 |
[33:43] | And for you, mister, we got no more of this. | 还有 注意身体 别再喝了 |
[33:47] | Come on, give me the drink. | 来 把酒给我 |
[33:48] | -No, no. -Give me the drink. | -不 不 -把酒给我 |
[33:50] | -You’ve had enough for a while. -No. | -你早就喝够了 -不 |
[33:51] | -You’ve had enough. -My dear. | -你喝够了 -亲爱的 |
[33:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:23] | What have you done? | 这是什么 |
[34:28] | You gotta open it up to find out. | 你打开就知道 |
[34:59] | Is…? | 是… |
[35:01] | Gaelic. | 盖尔语 |
[35:03] | What does it say? | 说了什么 |
[35:05] | “mo cion daonan” It says “mo cion daonnan.” | |
[35:11] | -What does that mean? -It means “my love eternal.” | -什么意思 -“我永恒的爱” |
[35:53] | They can go. They can eat them. You got it, sweetheart? | 他们可以拿去吃了 那好了吗 宝贝 |
[35:58] | -Merry Christmas! Hello? | -圣诞快乐 你好 |
[36:01] | Oh, here they come, mo-mo. | 他们来了 奶奶 |
[36:03] | -Look who’s here. -Aunt Megan! Aunt Megan! | -看看谁在这儿 -梅根阿姨 梅根阿姨 |
[36:05] | Sorry I’m late. Uncle Jimmy’s got presents. | 抱歉来晚了 吉米姨丈带礼物来了 |
[36:07] | There he is. There’s pop-pop. | 他来了 爷爷在那 |
[36:09] | -Can we open presents now? -Merry Christmas. Not yet. | -现在能拆礼物了吗 圣诞快乐 还不能 |
[36:12] | Merry christmas, chief. | 圣诞快乐 长官 |
[36:13] | -Hey, ma. Merry Christmas. | 妈妈 圣诞快乐 |
[36:15] | There’s my girl. How are you, buddy? | 我的侄女 你好吗 |
[36:18] | -You get good stuff? -Yeah. | -拿到好东西了吗 -是 |
[36:19] | I heard Santa Claus comes out of the chimney. | 我听到圣诞老人从烟囱里爬出来 |
[36:22] | Whoa, it’s a ball! | 是个气球 |
[36:24] | -What is that? -What about mine? | -那是什么 -我的呢 |
[36:25] | No opening, not yet. We don’t open yet. | 别打开 我们先别打开 |
[36:28] | -Oh, look who’s here. -Ma, can we open the presents now? | -看看谁来了 -妈 现在能拆礼物了吗 |
[36:31] | -Yes. -Yeah, presents! | -能 -好啊 礼物 |
[36:34] | Okay. You can open the presents. | 好的 打开吧 |
[36:36] | -Hey there. -Merry Christmas. | -你好 -圣诞快乐 |
[36:39] | Merry christmas. You look so beautiful. | 圣诞快乐 你看上去美极了 |
[36:41] | Doesn’t she look beautiful? | 难道不是吗 |
[36:44] | All right, Christmas time. presents. | 好了 圣诞时间 礼物 |
[36:46] | Merry Christmas, sweetheart. You look beautiful. | 圣诞快乐 宝贝 你真漂亮 |
[36:48] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:50] | -Come on, dad. -Thank you. Merry Christmas. | -快点 老爸 -谢谢 圣诞快乐 |
[36:52] | All right, kids. Gifts. Gifts, gifts. | 好了 孩子们 礼物 礼物 |
[36:54] | -Hi, handsome. -Hey. | -你好 帅哥 -你好 |
[36:57] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[36:59] | -I’m okay, you know. -Yeah? Did you see her? | -我还行 -是吗 看到她了吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah, I went by this morning. | 是 早上我过去了 |
[37:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[37:08] | It’s the same. | 一如既往 |
[37:13] | -Holy smokes. -One more. | -我的天啊 -再来一个 |
[37:15] | Rescue gear. | 抢险救援设备 |
[37:16] | -What’s going on? Talk to me. -Nothing. We ain’t got shit. | -怎么了 告诉我 -没事 我们没事 |
[37:19] | What do you know about Tezo? | 关于泰佐 你都知道什么 |
[37:21] | He’s a lowlife dealer. He operates a couple blocks. | 他是个卑微的商人 管理着几个街区 |
[37:23] | So you’re telling me we’re in the clear? | 所以你是说我们与此无关吗 |
[37:26] | Franny, I was with Jack Gillick last week at the range… | 弗兰尼 上周我和杰克·基里克在一起… |
[37:28] | -He didn’t say anything? -Not a word. | -他说什么了吗 -只字未提 |
[37:30] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:32] | My guys were doing something, I’d know about it. | 我的人在办 我知道 |
[37:34] | We gotta get this guy. | 我们要找到他 |
[37:35] | Give me a couple days. Let me ask. | 给我点时间 让我打听打听 |
[37:37] | -And we’ll find out. Trust me. -All right. Yeah. | -会找到的 相信我 -好的 |
[37:39] | Come on, we’re missing Christmas. Come on. | 快来 我们要错过圣诞节了 快点 |
[37:43] | All right, who wants ham? | 好的 谁要火腿 |
[37:46] | I need a knife. Hot stuff. | 给我刀子 了不起 |
[37:49] | Where’s…? megan, this is… | 哪里是…梅根 这是… |
[37:52] | All right. There you are. | 好了 就在那里 |
[37:55] | Franny. | 弗兰尼 |
[37:58] | -Last but not least. -Oh, potatoes. | -最后呢 -土豆 |
[38:00] | They don’t want the brussels sprouts. That’s a little big. | 他们不喜欢球芽甘蓝 有点大了 |
[38:03] | So we got sweet potatoes. | 所以就换成番薯了 |
[38:05] | Do these kids need any sweet potatoes? | 孩子们想要番薯吗 |
[38:08] | -Only monday of next week. -Monday? | -只有下周的周一 -周一 |
[38:11] | Well, yeah. It wasn’t just today, right? | 好了 不是只有今天 对吧 |
[38:13] | I bring back souvenirs… | 我带回了纪念品… |
[38:15] | Didn’t that happen with Jimmy Jr.? | 是和小吉米一起吗 |
[38:17] | We went to the Poconos. | 我们去了波可诺斯 |
[38:19] | That was the first time we ever took a trip. | 这是我们第一次旅行 |
[38:20] | I’d like to go on a great vacation. | 我想放大假的时候去 |
[38:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:27] | Wait three years and | 再等三年 |
[38:29] | I’ll take you anywhere you want, sweetie pie. | 我会陪你去任何地方 亲爱的 |
[38:39] | So how you finding being back? | 回来怎么样 |
[38:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:43] | I mean, I wish it was a better circumstance, | 希望有一个更好的环境 |
[38:44] | but we’ve got a good team. | 但我们已经有个很好的团队了 |
[38:46] | -Guys treating you all right? -I worked with these guys. | -大家对你还好吧 -我和这些人一起工作 |
[38:49] | -You remember Chris Miller? -Yeah, yeah. | -你还记得克里斯·米勒吧 -对 记得 |
[38:51] | -I was on some cases with him. -He’s a good guy. | -我和他共过事 -他是个好人 |
[38:54] | -Yeah. -It’s just like riding a bicycle. | -对 -就好比在骑自行车 |
[38:57] | You never forget to ride a bicycle. | 你不会忘记怎么骑自行车 |
[38:59] | It’s just like him. | 就像他一样 |
[39:00] | Look how happy you made the old man. | 看你把这个老人逗得多开心 |
[39:02] | It’s the best christmas present. | 这就是最好的圣诞礼物了 |
[39:04] | Caught a lucky break with that kid. | 碰巧跟那个孩子相处的很愉快 |
[39:06] | There’s nothing lucky about it. | 那可不是碰巧 |
[39:09] | You have the instinct for it. you have the talent for it. | 你有那种天分 有那种才能 |
[39:12] | You can see everything when they’re kids. | 三岁看到老 |
[39:15] | I could see him when he was a kid. | 他还是个孩子的时候我就知道了 |
[39:18] | He was the brains. he was the thinker. | 他充满智慧 他是个思考者 |
[39:21] | He solved problems. | 擅长破解难题 |
[39:23] | And that’s what he does now as an adult, he solves problems. | 他现在成年了也在破解难题 |
[39:27] | And he was always a leader. | 他是领导 |
[39:30] | He was a leader of men, and people listened to Franny. | 他领导大家 大家听从弗兰尼 |
[39:33] | He has a personality. | 他充满人格魅力 |
[39:36] | He’s gonna be a full inspector before you know it, Abby. | 他将成为全职督察官 艾比 |
[39:41] | And then there’s my little baby girl there. | 然后那边我的宝贝女儿 |
[39:45] | And she was always just the way she is right now. | 她总是保持自我的风格 |
[39:48] | She had a heart as big as the whole world. | 胸怀宽广 |
[39:53] | As big as the whole world. | 慈悲善良 |
[39:54] | And that’s why… that’s what she is now. that’s why she’s a nurse. | 所以 她现在成为护士 |
[39:59] | My kids. | 我的孩子们 |
[40:04] | That’s my kids. most important thing in the world. | 这就是我的孩子 世界上最重要的 |
[40:07] | That’s a pretty high bar we set, me and mo-mo, huh? | 我和你们妈妈生的孩子都很出色 |
[40:11] | Pretty high bar we set. | 水平很高 |
[40:13] | You’re okay, old man. | 你很棒 老头子 |
[40:16] | You’re not bad yourself. | 你也不赖 |
[40:36] | Shit. | 混蛋 |
[40:38] | Lisette. | 丽瑟特 |
[40:49] | Fuck, man! I fucking… | 混蛋 伙计 混蛋 |
[40:59] | 10-13 10-13 10-13, 10-13… | |
[41:14] | Okay, this is what we got. | 这就是案发现场 |
[41:16] | Number one’s got a bullet in the head. | 一号死者头部中弹 |
[41:18] | You’re looking at an exit wound. went out the window. | 子弹打穿出伤口 飞落窗外 |
[41:21] | Number two put his arm up, bullet went through the arm and into the head. | 二号死者 子弹穿过遮挡的手臂直射头部 |
[41:25] | Number three back here, he’s been here a couple days. he’s a little ripe. | 后面的三号死者 死了有几天了 有点腐烂 |
[41:28] | Took one to the back of the head. | 后脑遭到枪击 |
[41:30] | And we don’t really know where the fuck he fits in just yet. | 还不知道他什么情况 |
[41:42] | We’re thinking that’s the way he took off, through that fucking window. | 枪手大概从窗户逃走 |
[41:48] | You wanna see the witness? | 想见目击证人吗 |
[41:50] | -Yeah. -Look at me. | -好的 -看着我 |
[41:51] | She’s back here. hey, Lisette. | 她在这边 丽瑟特 |
[41:54] | Now, fuck this you-don’t-understand-me bullshit. | 别那幅听不懂我的菜样 |
[41:56] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[42:00] | Want you to meet Ray Tierney from the task force. | 这是特遣部队的雷·泰尔尼 |
[42:03] | Hey, Ray. | 你好 |
[42:05] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[42:07] | So, what do you got? | 问出来什么吗 |
[42:09] | Well, she’s pretty scattered. | 她现在思维涣散 |
[42:10] | About half a gram of coke, some hypos, two decks of heroin… | 在她钱包里发现大约半克可卡因 |
[42:13] | …you know, out of her purse. | 一些毒品 两打海洛因 |
[42:15] | -why he didn’t just waste her… -yeah. | -他怎么没杀她了 -对啊 |
[42:17] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[42:18] | Nothing I can understand. it’s all ghetto shit. | 我听不懂 一堆胡言乱语 |
[42:21] | -Can I have a few minutes? -Yeah. | -我能跟她谈一会吗 -当然 |
[42:23] | -Get a crack at it? -Yeah, sure. | -审出点东西来 -没问题 |
[42:34] | Lisette. | 丽瑟特 |
[43:06] | Is that your little girl? | 这是你女儿吗 |
[43:09] | You’re gonna lose her. we’re gonna bust you for possession. | 我们要剥夺你的抚养权 |
[43:12] | Child services is gonna take her away from you. | 儿童福利组织会把她带走 |
[43:15] | Is that what you want to happen? Is that what you want? | 你希望这样吗 你想这样吗 |
[43:18] | Wait a minute, what is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[43:21] | What’s this? what is this? | 这是什么 这是什么 |
[43:27] | What happened there? | 那里怎么了 |
[43:30] | He do that to you? Did Tezo do that to you? | 他把你弄成这样 是泰佐做的吗 |
[43:33] | Did he, Lisette? Did he put that gun to your head? | 是他吗 丽瑟特 他拿枪对着你的脑袋 |
[43:41] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[43:56] | -Has anybody looked at her? There’s a bus on its way. | -有人照顾她吗 -救护车正往这边赶 |
[44:00] | Okay. look, I wanna help you, okay? | 听着 我想帮助你 好吗 |
[44:04] | But you gotta give me something. | 你得告诉我点什么 |
[44:09] | I know you got something. give me something. | 我知道你清楚 告诉我吧 |
[44:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[44:18] | Sandy. | 山迪 |
[44:24] | Sandy helped him escape. Who’s Sandy? | 山迪帮他逃走 山迪是谁 |
[44:42] | What? | 什么 |
[44:49] | -She talking about us? -No. shh. shh. | -她在说我们吗 -别打断 |
[44:54] | Hey, look at me. look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[44:58] | Sandy’s polic? | 山迪是个警察 |
[45:00] | Tezo’s friend’s a cop? | 泰佐的朋友是个警察 |
[45:09] | If you’re lying to me… | 如果你跟我说谎 |
[45:11] | …l’m gonna take your fucking kid away from you. | 我他妈会把孩子从你身边带走 |
[45:17] | She’s bugging out. she doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 她神志不清 不知道自己说什么 |
[45:20] | I tell you what, do me a favor. | 跟你说 帮我个忙 |
[45:22] | Hold on to her till she gets straight. I’ll meet you at the house. | 看着她直到清醒过来 我回来找你 |
[45:25] | -All right. -Nobody talks to her. | -好的 -别人不准和她谈话 |
[45:27] | -All right. -Okay? | -好的 -好吧 |
[45:28] | -I’ll handle it. -Thanks. | -我来处理 -谢谢 |
[46:16] | Why does a man choose to be a police officer? | 为什么选择成为警察 |
[46:20] | What kind of man gets up in the morning, showers, shaves, | 什么样的人早上起来 洗澡刮脸 |
[46:23] | And goes to work… | 上班 |
[46:25] | …not knowing whether he’ll be alive at the end of the day? | 却不知晚上是否能健在 |
[46:29] | What kind of man has the courage to stand at the door of the temple… | 什么样的人有勇气站在神殿门前 |
[46:34] | …and say to those who seek to corrupt, | 告诫那些堕落的人们 |
[46:40] | “not on my watch. you will not harm one of mine”? | 只要有我在 决不会让你伤害无辜 |
[46:45] | Lonnie mercer was that kind of man. | 罗尼·梅瑟尔就是这样的人 |
[46:48] | As we commit his body to the earth… | 我们将他身体托付给大地 |
[46:51] | …we ask god to take Lonnie’s soul into everlasting light. | 乞求上帝把罗尼的灵魂带入永世光芒中 |
[46:55] | May his soul rest in peace. | 愿他的灵魂得到安息 |
[46:58] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[47:06] | Present arms. | 敬礼 |
[47:44] | Franny. | 弗兰尼 |
[47:46] | Hey, Ray. | 雷 |
[47:49] | -How you doing? -I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[47:52] | -Hey, you did good. -You think so? | -你做的很棒 -是吗 |
[47:54] | -Yeah. -Thanks. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[47:58] | Wanna get a cup of coffee? | 一起喝咖啡吗 |
[47:59] | I gotta go home and see Abby and the kids. | 我要回家照顾艾比和孩子们 |
[48:01] | Wanna spend the day with them, you know? | 希望多跟他们待会儿 |
[48:04] | Sure, yeah. listen, I gotta talk to you about some things. | 听着 我要告诉你些事情 |
[48:07] | Okay. what’s up? | 好 什么事情 |
[48:10] | You and Jimmy coming up with anything | 你和吉米是否想起来 |
[48:12] | About why your guys were in that building? | 为什么你的弟兄去那个楼 |
[48:14] | No, Ray. they were just being cops, you know? | 没有 雷 他们是警察 |
[48:18] | Are you sure your guys didn’t run a plant-and-bust on Tezo that day? | 你确定那天没人给泰佐通风报信 |
[48:22] | It feels like they popped that guy on nickel-and-dime shit… | 我感觉他们给那家伙好处 |
[48:25] | …so they could use him on a door knock. | 所以拿他当敲门砖 |
[48:27] | I know these sneu guys. They’ll go around a warrant doing that. | 我认识药品执行部的人 他们需要得到许可 |
[48:31] | I need to know if you were giving them that. | 我要知道你是否给他们许可 |
[48:33] | Wait a minute. what are you saying? did I miss something here? | 等等 你说什么呢 我听错了吗 |
[48:36] | Did you already catch the scumbag that killed four of my guys? did you? | 你抓到杀我兄弟的混蛋没有? |
[48:39] | Listen to me. listen. | 听我说 听着 |
[48:41] | We found a cell phone outside of that apartment. it was Tezo’s. | 我们在房间外找到个手机 是泰佐的 |
[48:45] | We dumped it. somebody called him right before our guys went in. | 我们查了 伙计们进去之前有人给他报信 |
[48:49] | Now, I checked it against the trace on that 911 call. | 我顺着查到一个报警电话 |
[48:51] | It’s the same number, fran. | 都是同一个号码 |
[48:55] | And you know where the call came from? it came from Coney Island. | 知道电话哪里打来的吗 科尼岛 |
[48:59] | How are shots fired in Washington heights heard in Brooklyn? | 华盛顿的枪声布鲁克林怎么会听到 |
[49:02] | I don’t know. you tell me. | 我不知道 你告诉我 |
[49:04] | Half your guys were at that football game, okay? | 你一半的兄弟都去了橄榄球赛 对吧 |
[49:07] | If you were gonna pull a sting, that would be a good time. | 如果要走后门 这是个好机会 |
[49:10] | Look, I’m not trying to put you on the spot. I’m helping. I’m trying… | 听着 我不是要把你曝光 我在帮忙 |
[49:14] | Do you wanna help me? do you wanna fucking help me? | 你想帮我 真他妈想帮我 |
[49:16] | You find that scumbag that killed four of my guys. | 就找到那个杀死四个兄弟的混蛋 |
[49:19] | Yeah. hey, hey, that’s what I’m doing. | 我正在找啊 |
[49:21] | Listen to me. listen to me. I talked to this broad Lisette. | 听我说 听我说 我跟丽瑟特谈过了 |
[49:25] | She says that a friend of his called him | 她说一个朋友打电话过来 |
[49:27] | And tipped him that our guys were coming. | 警告说我们的人要来了 |
[49:30] | She says it was a cop, Franny. she said, “la polic.” | 她说是个警察 弗兰尼 她说是个警察 |
[49:34] | She said it was someone named Sandy. | 她说是个叫山迪的家伙 |
[49:37] | You got any cops in your precinct named Sandy? | 你们辖区的警察有叫山迪的吗 |
[49:40] | No. | 没有 |
[49:42] | No nicknames, nothing? | 外号呢 没有 |
[49:43] | -I said I don’t know anyone named Sandy. -okay, okay, listen. | -我不认识叫山迪的 -好 听着 |
[49:46] | I have not shared this around, Franny. | 这信息我不想外传 弗兰尼 |
[49:49] | It is not gonna take peerless detective | 不会让为别的侦探 |
[49:51] | Work for someone else to connect these dots. | 跟踪这条线索 |
[49:53] | I know you’re trying to protect your guys… | 我知道你在保护下属 |
[49:55] | …but you gotta get… -protect? protect? they’re gone, Raymond. | -但是你要知道 -保护 保护 他们都死了 雷蒙德 |
[50:00] | Freddie, Jack, Billy, Lonnie. they’re all dead. | 弗莱德 杰克 比利 罗尼都死了 |
[50:04] | What the fuck do I gotta protect them from now, huh? | 我他妈现在还保护什么 |
[50:08] | Fran. I’m trying to protect you. | 弗兰尼 我想保护你 |
[50:12] | You know, these questions are gonna come, Fran. | 这些疑问一旦四起 |
[50:14] | We gotta start dealing with it. | 就要着手处理 |
[50:18] | Find fucking Tezo, Ray, all right? do me a favor. | 找到该死的泰佐 好吧 帮帮忙 |
[50:32] | Anybody in? | 有人在吗 |
[50:34] | Yeah. | 有人 |
[50:43] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[50:47] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[50:50] | My carpet. what happened to the carpet? | 我的地毯 我的地毯呢 |
[50:54] | You’re supposed to fix the leaks before you put the carpet down, pop. | 要先修好漏水再放地毯 老爸 |
[50:57] | You know that? | 明白吧 |
[51:00] | Boats leak, Raymond. it’s the nature of things. | 船会漏水 雷蒙德 事物的本质 |
[51:06] | Close the door, will you? | 关上门 劳驾 |
[51:13] | There you go. | 好了 |
[51:15] | -Have a few nips this evening, pop? -Had a glass of scotch, officer. | -今晚喝点什么 老爸 -来杯威士忌 长官 |
[51:19] | Just one, huh? | 就一杯 |
[51:21] | I used the same glass, yeah. | 要用以前那个杯子 |
[51:25] | Let me put on a pot of coffee. | 给你倒杯咖啡吧 |
[51:30] | Oh, boy. | 孩子 |
[51:33] | Got some memories in this tub. | 这里承载了很多回忆 |
[51:36] | Here. drink that. | 喝这个 |
[51:40] | It’s nice and warm. | 美好又温馨 |
[51:44] | Your brother called me. | 你哥打电话给我 |
[51:48] | Oh, yeah? did he get something? | 是吗 他查出什么了 |
[51:49] | Ears to the ground, but they’re getting blanked. | 保持警觉 但他们迷惑 |
[51:54] | He said you came at him a little bit. | 他说你有点针对他 |
[51:58] | Asking about his boys, how they were operating. | 查问他的下属如何行事 |
[52:01] | I ran up against some shit didn’t feel right. | 我查到一些线索 感觉不太对 |
[52:04] | I went to see if Franny and Jimmy could clear it up for me. | 希望弗兰尼和吉米帮忙 |
[52:07] | But it didn’t file? you didn’t put it down in the files? | 你记录在案了吗 你没做记录? |
[52:11] | No, I didn’t put it in the fives yet. | 不 我不想 |
[52:13] | But some of it, pop, I gotta. | 但是 老爸 我查出点真相了 |
[52:15] | Raymond, you got something case-pertinent… | 雷蒙德 你查到相关的线索 |
[52:18] | …help us catch this cocksucker, by all means, share. | 极尽其事找这个变态杀手 大家要资源共享 |
[52:22] | But you start looking for loose ends… | 但你杂乱无章的寻找 |
[52:24] | …where your brother’s boys are concerned, where’s that gonna fall? | 你哥下属非常关注 到底如何解决 |
[52:27] | You think I’m not thinking about that? this isn’t loose ends. | 你觉得我想的不对 并非杂乱无章 |
[52:32] | Pop, I got the shooter’s girl saying… | 老爸 我找到枪手的女人 |
[52:35] | Saying that he got tipped off. | 她说之前收到报信 |
[52:38] | And she says it was a cop that made the call. | 一个警察打电话通风报信 |
[52:45] | Are you telling me we’re gonna suppress that? | 这能置之不理吗 |
[52:48] | Not suppress, Raymond. | 不能置之不理 雷蒙德 |
[52:50] | Sit on, for the moment, anything that might go sideways on us. | 暂时避开让我们分心的事 |
[52:53] | Oh, come on. it’s the same thing. | 拜托 那是同一事件 |
[52:55] | You know what position that’s gonna put me in? | 你知道这将我置于什么境地吗 |
[52:57] | Raymond, eight years as a major case narc… | 雷蒙德 你做了8年毒品运行部门主管 |
[53:00] | …and you never let something settle before you put it in print? | 事情安排好之前从来不公布 |
[53:03] | Made sure it wasn’t gonna come back, bite you, jam you up? | 保证自己不会被反咬一口 添麻烦 |
[53:06] | I’m not looking to jam anybody up, not intentionally. | 我不会故意给任何人添麻烦 |
[53:09] | Intentionally, unintentionally. doesn’t matter. | 是否是故意的 都无所谓 |
[53:11] | Anything that makes cops look culpable is no good, Raymond. | 任何令警察入罪的都不是好事 雷蒙德 |
[53:17] | What do you want me to do with it? | 你希望我怎么做 |
[53:20] | -You want me to spell it out for you? -Yeah. | -你希望我手把手教你 -没错 |
[53:22] | Stay on point. keep your focus on finding the fuck who killed our guys. | 关注重点 尽力找到杀死我们弟兄的混蛋 |
[53:26] | And if you find anything else that seems off… | 发现任何不靠谱的事情 |
[53:29] | …you come to me and we deal with it. okay? | 你来找我 我们一起解决 好吗 |
[53:33] | If you say so. | 听你的 |
[53:38] | I say so. | 听我的 |
[53:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:51] | -hey, Lou, you still here? -Yes, boss. | -卢 你还在这里 -长官 |
[53:53] | No one goes downstairs. -you got it, boss. | -阻止任何人下楼 -遵命 长官 |
[54:06] | Hey, Sandy. | 山迪 |
[54:10] | Hey, boss. what are you doing here this late? | 老大 这么晚你来这里干吗 |
[54:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[54:23] | Hey, guys. clear it out. | 伙计们 腾个地方 |
[54:26] | Zach, take it upstairs. | 扎克 上楼去 |
[54:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[54:39] | I’m gonna ask you this one time, Sandy. | 我就问你一遍 山迪 |
[54:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:44] | And if your first impulse is to lie, you better fucking resist like hell. | 你想说谎的话 还是他妈忍住别说 |
[54:47] | Boss, what are you talking about? | 老大 你说什么呢 |
[54:51] | Angel Tezo. | 安杰尔·泰佐 |
[54:54] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[54:57] | This girl they hauled in up in the Bronx, Lisette Rivera… | 在布朗克斯区逮捕的女孩丽瑟特·瑞文 |
[55:01] | …she was the last one with him. | 是最后跟泰佐接触的 |
[55:04] | She said a cop tipped Tezo off to the Washington heights raid. | 她说一个警察提醒泰佐关于华盛顿的搜查 |
[55:08] | She said this cop went by the name Sandy. | 她说那警察叫山迪 |
[55:12] | -really? -yeah, really. | -真的 -千真万确 |
[55:15] | Well, shit, I don’t know no… | 妈的 我不知道 |
[55:17] | You set them up to die? | 你害他们去死 |
[55:18] | -your own men! -I didn’t know. | -那是你的兄弟啊 -我不知道 |
[55:20] | -you let them walk into that? -I didn’t know! jesus christ, cap, please. | -你让他们走进那间房 -我不知道 上帝 |
[55:24] | He was… I’ve known him since we were kids. he was my ex-wife’s cousin. | 我们小时候就认识 他是我老婆的堂兄 |
[55:28] | You fucking piece of shit! | 你他妈个混蛋 |
[55:30] | I told him to get out, they were coming. I didn’t know he’d stay. | 我让他快逃 警察来了 我不知道他没走 |
[55:33] | You didn’t know he’d stay? | 你不知道他没走 |
[55:35] | I swear, I didn’t know it would end up like that! | 我发誓 不知道结局会这样 |
[55:37] | What did you think would happen, Sandy? | 你希望会发生什么呢 山迪 |
[55:39] | They were going in there to kill him. Egan said for them to kill him. | 他们进去会杀了他 依根说杀了他 |
[55:43] | What…? what? | 什么 什么 |
[55:44] | Jimmy? jimmy egan said what? | 吉米 吉米·依根说什么 |
[55:46] | He wanted Tezo dead. he sent them in there to do him… | 他想让泰佐死 派人过去做了他 |
[55:49] | …take his money. | 拿走他的钱 |
[55:50] | Are you fucking telling me Jimmy Egan was going after drug money? | 你他妈告诉我吉米·依根想要毒贩的钱 |
[55:53] | Kill Tezo, steal his shit, get into business with casado. | 杀死泰佐 夺走他的钱 跟卡萨度做生意 |
[55:58] | That was the deal. | 这就是原计划 |
[56:07] | You’re telling me the fucking sneu team was going after drug dealers? | 你说缉毒队谋取毒贩赃款? |
[56:10] | That Jimmy Egan was fucking putting hits out on people for fucking money? | 吉米·依根让大家谋取赃款? |
[56:14] | -that’s what you were doing on the street? -yeah. | -你们在街上就做这些? -没错 |
[56:17] | And you dealt with that by setting up your own crew? | 你给自己兄弟下套? |
[56:19] | By sending them into a fucking ambush? | 给他们下套 |
[56:21] | You don’t call me? you don’t fucking come to me, Sandy? | 你没打电话给我 你没来找我 山迪 |
[56:24] | -I’m your fucking co! -I didn’t know they’d die. | -我他妈是你头儿 -我不知道他们会死 |
[56:28] | And I thought you knew. everybody knew. | 我以为你知道呢 所有人都知道 |
[56:40] | Hey, get out of here. | 滚开 |
[56:42] | Get the fuck out of here! | 他妈给我滚 |
[56:55] | You’re done. tonight. | 你完了 就今晚 |
[56:58] | Turn in your gun, shield, id card. | 交出枪 警盾 身份卡 |
[57:00] | And if I see you around here, Sandy, | 如果我再在这里看到你 山迪 |
[57:02] | I will shit-can your pension for good. | 你的养老金就别想了 |
[57:05] | This is all I got. | 我就只剩那点东西了 |
[57:09] | Well, you don’t got this anymore. | 你现在什么都没有了 |
[59:01] | Fuck! | 混蛋 |
[59:08] | Ready? yeah. | 准备好了 是的 |
[59:09] | Four. hut-hut. | 四 |
[59:10] | Hike. | 开始 |
[59:15] | There’s nothing wrong with… | 一切都好 |
[59:16] | That means we’re gonna have, what, four kids? | 我们要有四个孩子了 |
[59:19] | Four kids? I can’t afford that shit. four kids? | 四个 我受不了 四个孩子 |
[59:22] | This one. | 这个 |
[59:24] | You think that’s fun? | 好玩吗 |
[59:25] | It’s definitely time for hot chocolate and marshmallows. | 该喝热巧克力吃葵蜜饯夹心软糖了 |
[59:28] | Do you have ice in your boot? | 靴子里有雪吗 |
[59:32] | Okay. there we go, baby. whoo! | 好的 这里 宝贝 |
[59:36] | -all right, honey, boots. okay. | 好的 亲爱的 靴子 好的 |
[59:39] | oh, I’m sorry, pumpkin. | 抱歉 南瓜 |
[59:41] | I’m okay. okay. | 没事 |
[59:43] | Oh, who’s that? who is that? let’s go get the door. | 谁来了 谁啊 我们去开门 |
[59:51] | What’s up, guy? | 你好吗 |
[59:53] | -Hi there. -good afternoon, mrs. Egan. | -你好 -下午好 依根夫人 |
[59:55] | Is Jimmy home? | 吉米在家吗 |
[59:57] | Yeah. I’m sorry, who are you? | 是的 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[59:59] | -I’m a old friend of his. -you’re an old friend of his? | -我是个老朋友 -老朋友 |
[1:00:01] | Baby, I got it. jimmy, come here. come here. get inside. | 亲爱的 我来了 吉米 过来 进屋去 |
[1:00:04] | -get some hot chocolate. I got it. -he’s an old friend. | -喝点热巧克力 我来了 -他是老朋友 |
[1:00:09] | What the fuck you doing here, casado? get around back. now. | 你来这里干嘛 卡萨度 现在给我回去 |
[1:00:14] | Who’s that, baby? | 那是谁啊 亲爱的 |
[1:00:16] | Nobody. he’s out of here in five minutes. | 小人物 他在外面等5分钟 |
[1:00:18] | -where do you know him from? -from work. he shouldn’t be here. | -你从哪里认识他的 -工作上 他不应该来 |
[1:00:21] | So why is he here? | 那他来干嘛 |
[1:00:23] | I’m gonna get rid of him. | 我让他走 |
[1:00:25] | Kiss for me? rah! | 亲一个 |
[1:00:28] | -I love you, daddy. -I love you too. | -我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你 |
[1:00:30] | You too, mommy. | 也爱你 孩子妈 |
[1:00:32] | Do you have any juice? | 有橘子汁吗 |
[1:00:34] | Jimmy, franny’s called you like a thousand times today. | 吉米 弗兰尼今天给你打了无数个电话 |
[1:00:37] | -you gonna call him back or what? -yeah, bobby’s going on vacation. | -你得给他打回去 -波比休假了 |
[1:00:41] | Probably wants me to cover. I’ll talk to him tonight. | 估计想让我去上班 今晚打给他 |
[1:00:53] | You know how many cops I got as neighbors, moron? | 你知道有多少邻居是警察吗 白痴 |
[1:00:55] | I figured that. | 我清楚 |
[1:00:56] | What got into your head, you come to my home? | 你想什么呢 来我家里 |
[1:00:59] | Well, I call you on your jack and it’s disconnected. | 我跟你的杰克联系 但是联系不上 |
[1:01:03] | You could have caught a tail. | 你会露马脚的 |
[1:01:04] | They could have eyes and ears on us right now. | 他们现在有人盯着我们 |
[1:01:07] | Better slow down how you talking to me. I’ll smack fire out you. | 最好慢点说 我看出你那点诡计了 |
[1:01:10] | And I don’t give a fuck if you a cop or no cop. | 我不在意你是不是警察 |
[1:01:12] | -understand me? -listen, you fucking cocksucker. | -明白吗 -听着 你是他妈毒贩 |
[1:01:15] | I don’t care how much jack you think you got, who’s backing your play. | 我不在乎你有多少 谁给你撑腰 |
[1:01:18] | You come to my house, you try to press me in front of my kids, my wife… | 你来我家 在我孩子妻子前给我压力 |
[1:01:22] | …it’s a fucking mistake. | 绝对是个错误 |
[1:01:24] | -yeah, laugh, you fucking scumbag. -you hard as fuck, jimmy, wow. | -你个混蛋还笑 -你他妈真倔 吉米 |
[1:01:28] | But you slipping, j. you slipping. | 但是你错了 你错了 |
[1:01:32] | why is this motherfucker still breathing? | 那个死人怎么还活着 |
[1:01:34] | we on a buzzer beater with you? | 我们杀你有准点 |
[1:01:36] | -is this a clock? -might as well be. | -是时候了 -最好是 |
[1:01:38] | I give you money, and this shit ain’t handled? | 我给你钱 还没处理好 |
[1:01:42] | You fucking with old boy, you should be fucking with me, jimmy. | 你跟老头混 你应该跟我混 吉米 |
[1:01:45] | -what’s the problem? what’s the problem? -you glance at a tv lately? | -什么问题 什么问题 -你最近看电视了 |
[1:01:48] | -yeah. -what’d you see? | -看了 -看到什么 |
[1:01:49] | Your boys been getting blasted lately, but I don’t give a shit about that. | 你的弟兄们都火了 但我不在乎 |
[1:01:54] | I just wanna know, are we straight? are we straight, jimmy? | 我只是想知道 我能信你吗 能信吗 吉米 |
[1:01:57] | Did I make the arrangement? | 我给你安排了吗 |
[1:02:00] | -Did I take the money? -You took the money. | -我拿了那些钱吗 -你拿了 |
[1:02:02] | -What does that say? -That don’t say shit… | -那说明什么 -那该死的什么都… |
[1:02:04] | Listen to me. listen. do not fucking shout in my doghouse. | 听我说 听着 该死的 别在我院子里大叫 |
[1:02:07] | -You need to slow the fuck down. -Listen. | -你要冷静 -听着 |
[1:02:09] | -Listen to me, you motherfucker. listen up. -What you gonna say? | -听我说 婊子养的 听着 -你想说什么 |
[1:02:12] | When he’s dead, it’s done. | 他死了 一切都结束 |
[1:02:15] | If I see you come around here again… | 如果再让我看见你来这儿… |
[1:02:17] | …anywhere near my house, anywhere near my fucking family… | …到我家附近 接近我家人… |
[1:02:20] | If you even mention a word about my kids and my wife again, | 如果你再提及我的孩子和妻子 |
[1:02:24] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:02:26] | Stop. give me that. | 停 把那个给我 |
[1:02:34] | -get the fuck out of my house. -you fucked up, jimmy. you fucked up. | -该死的 滚出我家 -吉米 操你妈 操你妈 |
[1:02:42] | Get that fucking dirty-ass fucking monkey language out of my fucking yard. | 带着你那肮脏的人和蠢话滚 |
[1:02:46] | Get that fucking monkey language out of my fucking yard. | 带上你那些蠢话滚出我家 |
[1:02:55] | Don’t. give me it. | 别 给我 |
[1:02:57] | Say goodbye to the family for me, okay? | 替我向你家人道别 好吗 |
[1:03:41] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[1:03:43] | I’m in here, baby. | 我这这儿 亲爱的 |
[1:03:46] | Yeah, okay. hold on. | 是的 好的 稍等 |
[1:03:53] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我会去 |
[1:03:55] | -hey, jimmy, what’s up? where the fuck is everybody? | -你好 吉米 怎么了 大家呢 |
[1:03:58] | Calling eddie, sandy. no one’s picking up. | 呼叫埃迪和山迪 没人在 |
[1:04:00] | Eddie’s sleeping off christmas. I don’t know where sandy is. | 埃迪正放圣诞假 山迪不知道在哪 |
[1:04:03] | I got some intel from a guy in heida. | 我在一个海地人那搞到情报 |
[1:04:05] | you remember coco dominguez? | 你记得寇寇·多明加吗 |
[1:04:08] | yeah, yeah, yeah. tezo’s lieutenant. | 是的 是的 是 泰佐是中尉 |
[1:04:10] | yeah, Tezo’s lieutenant. | 是的 他是中尉 |
[1:04:12] | He fucked up. | 他混蛋 |
[1:04:13] | Back in town from the d.r. he came in to see his kids for the holidays. | 从图书馆回到镇上后去看他的孩子 |
[1:04:16] | He’s not gonna give him up. | 他不会放弃他的 |
[1:04:19] | No way coco’s gonna talk, jimmy. | 没门儿 吉米 寇寇得招供 |
[1:04:24] | Hey, coco. | 你好 寇寇 |
[1:04:29] | -where is he? get down. get the kids down. | -他在哪儿 下来 把孩子们带下来 |
[1:04:31] | -he gone, you motherfucker. gone. -gone where, coco? | -他走了 该死的混蛋 走了 -去哪了 寇寇 |
[1:04:34] | Gone, nigga. now, do your fucking job and find him, motherfucker. | 走了 黑鬼 现在 该死的 去干活 找他 |
[1:04:46] | If you let me get out of this shit, I’m gonna come back and stab you… | 如果我挺过来了 回头要杀了你 |
[1:04:50] | -deranged motherfucker. -you’re gonna tell me where he is. | -该死的疯子 -你告诉我他在哪儿 |
[1:04:54] | -you’re gonna tell me. -I’ll tell you where he is. | -告诉我 -我告诉你他在哪儿 |
[1:04:56] | I’ll tell you. he’s up your mama’s ass, bitch! | 我告诉你 他在干你妈妈 婊子 |
[1:04:59] | Please. angelique, put the boy back! | 求你了 安琪莉可 把孩子送回来 |
[1:05:01] | Angelique, put the boy back in! push that nigga back! | 安琪莉可 把孩子送回去 把黑鬼拉回来 |
[1:05:04] | Angelique, get the boy back in the room now! | 安琪莉可 现在就把那男孩弄到屋里去 |
[1:05:06] | Push that nigga back, angelique! | 安琪莉可把黑鬼弄来 |
[1:05:08] | Angelique, get the boy back in! put the baby back in! | 安琪莉可 把孩子送回去 把孩子送回去 |
[1:05:11] | -put the baby back in the room! -ugh! | -把孩子带到屋里去 -是的 |
[1:05:16] | Shut up. do you understand me? you speak english? | 闭嘴 你听不懂我吗 你说英语吗 |
[1:05:19] | Shut up! shut your fucking… shut your mouth. shut it. | 闭嘴 闭上你该死的嘴 闭上 |
[1:05:26] | Still up my mother’s ass? huh? | 还在干你妈? 不是吗 |
[1:05:30] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[1:05:35] | Kenny, put in a call to acs. | 肯尼 给急救中心打个电话 |
[1:05:37] | Tell them they gotta take an infant. | 告诉他们 有个婴儿 |
[1:05:39] | First-degree burns over most of its body. | 一级烧伤 |
[1:05:41] | -tell them the baby’s face is disfigured. -sure thing, jimmy. | -告诉他们孩子的脸被毁了 -当然 吉米 |
[1:05:46] | Use your phone, muchacho? hm? | 打电话 什么? |
[1:05:58] | Angel tezo. | 安杰尔·泰佐 |
[1:06:00] | Fuck you, jimmy. kiss my fucking ass. | 你去死 吉米 去你妈的 |
[1:06:08] | Wait, wait! he’s up in morrisania in the bronx at the bitch’s place. | 等等 他在布朗克斯的情妇家里 |
[1:06:11] | -where? where? you talk to him? at his bitch’s place. | -哪里 在哪里 你和他谈了吗 在他情妇的家里 |
[1:06:14] | -who? who? esther, esther! | -谁 谁 以斯帖 |
[1:06:15] | Esther fucking what? you better fucking tell me! esther what? | 以斯帖什么 你最好告诉我 以斯帖什么 |
[1:06:20] | You tell him where he is! | 你告诉他 他在哪儿 |
[1:06:21] | -esther fucking what? kane. kane, nigga! kane! | -该死的什么以斯帖·凯恩 黑鬼 凯恩 |
[1:06:23] | Esther-motherfucking-kane, nigga! now, put the baby down, nigga! | 该死的以斯帖·凯恩 黑鬼 现在 把孩子带下来 黑鬼 |
[1:06:32] | Please. -come here. you’re okay. | 求你了 -来这儿 你会没事的 |
[1:06:34] | Oh, no! please, please, officer. | 不 求你了 求你了 警官 |
[1:06:43] | -oh, god. -he’s beautiful. | -天啊 -他真漂亮 |
[1:06:55] | You breathe a word of this, and I come back here. | 你胡扯一个字 我就回来 |
[1:06:59] | I’ll slit your throat, fuck your wife and kill your kid. | 杀了你 操你老婆 毁了你孩子 |
[1:07:04] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:07:05] | You tip angel off, I’ll make it even worse. | 你把安杰尔干掉 我会弄的更糟 |
[1:07:11] | I’ll send an ambulance over. | 我会派一辆急救车来 |
[1:07:46] | Oh, shit. | 不 该死 |
[1:07:48] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:07:58] | Hey, took. | 喂 图克 |
[1:08:00] | -oh, no, no, no. no, come on. leave me alone, bro! | -不 不 不 伙计 放过我 |
[1:08:03] | -come on, took. -I didn’t do nothing. | -来吧 图克 -我什么也没做 |
[1:08:06] | -where you going? -leave me alone, yo! | -你去哪儿 -放过我 |
[1:08:09] | Come here, dipshit. come here. -come on. | 来这 婊子 来这儿 -来啊 |
[1:08:11] | You run on me? you running from me? get up against the wall. | 你在跑吗 你逃跑? 靠着墙站好 |
[1:08:14] | -all right! -shut up. | -好了 -闭嘴 |
[1:08:15] | -all right. -you got a demo in here? | -好的 -你在这儿示威吗 |
[1:08:17] | -lf I cut my hand, I’m gonna get… -in my pocket. my pocket. | -如果我割了手 我会… -在我的口袋里 口袋里 |
[1:08:20] | -what pocket? -the other pocket, bro. the other one. | -什么口袋 -另一个口袋 伙计 另一个 |
[1:08:23] | You been smoking too much of this devil’s shit. | 你他妈大烟抽太多 |
[1:08:25] | It’s messing with your mind. | 神志不清 |
[1:08:27] | Your friend come to check up on you, you bug out? | 连老朋友都不认得 怎么样 |
[1:08:29] | I haven’t seen you in a long time. what you expect? | 老朋友! 我好久没见你了 你想要什么 |
[1:08:32] | I just came to talk. we’re gonna have a little talk, okay? | 我只是来找你聊聊 聊聊 行吗 |
[1:08:35] | -you chill? you gonna chill out? -I’m chill, b. | -你不冷吗 你不会冷吗 -我很冷 |
[1:08:37] | -okay, you don’t look chill. -I’m chill, yo. I’m chill. | -好吧 你看起来不冷 -我很冷 很冷 |
[1:08:40] | What you expect, bro? you scared me, man. | 你要什么 伙计 你吓坏我了 |
[1:08:42] | Whoa! what is this, the fucking airport? give it over. give it. | 这是什么 该死的毒品吗 给我 把它给我 |
[1:08:45] | What do you want from me? -you know how it works. | 你想从我这得到什么 -你知道了 |
[1:08:48] | Come on. we help each other out, just like old times. | 来吧 我们相互帮助 就像以前一样 |
[1:08:50] | -okay? -why? | -行吗 -为什么呢 |
[1:08:52] | Give me some good skank, I’ll give you your cook-up. | 给我爆料 我就把货给回你 |
[1:08:54] | -what? -okay? I want angel tezo. | -什么 -好吗 我要找安杰尔·泰佐 |
[1:08:56] | You and every other cop in the city’s asking that shit, b. | 你和其他人都在找那混球 |
[1:08:59] | -I don’t know shit, b. -oh, yeah? you weren’t steering for him? | -我不知道 伙计 -是吗 你不是来找他的吗 |
[1:09:02] | Getting cracked out with his cousin? don’t shine me. | 和他的堂兄一起瞎混? 别唬我 |
[1:09:05] | I swear on everything I love, yo. | 我用一切发誓 |
[1:09:05] | He’ll smoke me if I talk to you, yo. | 如果我透口风的话 他会杀了我 |
[1:09:08] | Chill. | 真冷 |
[1:09:09] | If I pop you for this, | 我要是把你贩毒的事情供出去 |
[1:09:11] | you’re dodging dicks in rikers before friday. | 周五你就得蹲大牢 |
[1:09:12] | -come on. -take your pick. | -来吧 -选一个 |
[1:09:13] | -give me my shit. -want your shit? | -把货还给我 -想要你的货? |
[1:09:15] | -I pick my shit. come on. -want your shit? | -我要我的货 求你了 -你想要货? |
[1:09:17] | No, stop. -there’s your shit. | 不 停下 -你的货? |
[1:09:19] | Stop playing, tierney! man! tierney, come on, yo. | 别玩了 泰尔尼 伙计 好了啦 |
[1:09:22] | -what is this, a charity I’m running? -no, no. | -什么意思 我是慈善机构吗 -不不 |
[1:09:24] | We’re here to trade. you gotta sell me something. | 我来这是做交易的 你得给我情报 |
[1:09:27] | -nothing? -no, no, no! | -没情报? -不 不 不 |
[1:09:29] | -no! -too bad. last one. | -不 -真糟 剩最后一个 |
[1:09:31] | -stop playing. chill. no. -a little bit. | -别玩了 冷 别玩了 -有一点 |
[1:09:34] | -come on, please. -what do you think? | -来吧 求你了 -有情报吗 |
[1:09:35] | -what do you think? got something? -all right. | -想到什么了吗 -好吧 |
[1:09:38] | Where’s he at? who’s helping him? | 他在哪里 谁在帮他 |
[1:09:40] | No, ray, no, no, last one. all right. all right. all right. | 不 雷 不 不 最后一个 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[1:09:48] | Miller, I got a line on tezo. I got a line on tezo. send backup. | 米勒 我知道泰佐在哪了 知道他的藏身地 派后援 |
[1:09:52] | I’m on my way there right now. | 我马上去那里 |
[1:09:54] | 433 central avenue, morrisania. | 莫里山尼亚中央大街433号 |
[1:09:56] | Yeah, no, I know. I know, | 是的 不 我知道 我知道 |
[1:09:57] | but we missed it. we missed it, okay? | 我们错过了 错过了 知道吗 |
[1:10:00] | Just… I’ll see you there. I’ll explain it there. | 只是…我去找你 当面跟你解释 |
[1:10:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:11:36] | Audubon 6 to central, I got shots fired. shots fired. | 中央6号 我听见枪声 有枪声 |
[1:11:39] | 433 central avenue in the bronx. I need backup. | 布朗克斯中央大街433号 我需要增援 |
[1:11:49] | I’m going in. I need backup forthwith. | 我进去 要求增援 |
[1:12:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:12:39] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:12:47] | Get him up, man! | 把他弄起来 伙计 |
[1:12:49] | Pig! get the fuck off me! | 懒猪 离我远点 |
[1:12:53] | Fuck you! | 该死 你 |
[1:13:03] | Open his fucking mouth. | 打开他该死的嘴 |
[1:13:13] | Give me something. | 说话 |
[1:13:16] | Give me something. | 说话 |
[1:13:18] | Fucking answer. | 该死的答案 |
[1:13:21] | I want a fucking name. | 我要一个该死的名字 |
[1:13:28] | Sandy. | 山迪 |
[1:13:30] | Finish him. | 干掉他 |
[1:13:33] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:13:35] | Hey, no, no! it’s ray! | 不不 我是雷 |
[1:13:37] | -Ray? Ray, we got him. -Jimmy, what the fuck is going on here? | 雷? 我们抓住他了 -吉米 发生什么事了 |
[1:13:40] | -we got him. -what? | -我们抓住他了 -什么 |
[1:13:41] | -we got him. -what are you guys even doing here? | -我们抓住他了 -你们在这里干什么 |
[1:13:44] | -what is he…? it’s handled, Ray. | -他怎么…-情况控制住了 雷 |
[1:13:45] | What do you mean, it’s handled? what are you…? come on! | 你什么意思 控制住了? 你到底…拜托! |
[1:13:48] | Hey. enough. enough. | 够了 够了 |
[1:13:50] | -oh, my god. whoa, whoa, whoa. | 我的天哪 |
[1:13:52] | Don’t fucking take it out! | 别取出来 |
[1:13:54] | -Motherfucker. -Don’t take it out. | -操你妈的 -别取出来 |
[1:13:55] | -take your hands off of me. ray, put the gun away. | -放开我 雷 把枪收起来 |
[1:13:58] | Put your hand on me again, asshole. | 你再碰我试试 混蛋 |
[1:14:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[1:14:07] | -fuck him, he’s done. -he’s not done. he’s alive. | -操他 他死掉了 -他没死 还活着 |
[1:14:13] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:14:16] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:14:23] | He’s dead. | 他死掉了 |
[1:14:25] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:14:28] | Good work, Ray. | 干得好 雷 |
[1:14:31] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[1:14:40] | You motherfucker! you motherfucker! | 操你妈的混蛋 你这混蛋 |
[1:14:42] | what the fuck are you thinking? | 你想什么! 你疯了吗 |
[1:14:43] | -Get back. -have you lost your mind? | -退后 -你疯了吗 |
[1:14:45] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:14:49] | I fucking love you, Ray. you know I do. you’re family. | 我他妈的真爱你 雷 你知道吧 你是我家人 |
[1:14:55] | Your backup’s coming. | 你的后援来了 |
[1:14:57] | So here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[1:14:59] | Now, you got here first. he resisted. | 你到了这里 他抵抗 |
[1:15:02] | You had to put three in him. | 你就给他3枪 |
[1:15:05] | It was a clean shoot. | 直接命中 |
[1:15:08] | -you have lost your fucking mind. -you’re a cop, Ray. | -你疯了 -你是警察 雷 |
[1:15:12] | Just like us. | 跟我们一样 |
[1:15:14] | You’re a fucking cop. | 你是他妈的警察 |
[1:15:18] | Get your fucking hands off me. get off me. | 放开你的手 放开我 |
[1:15:20] | Let him go. let him go. | 放开他 让他走 |
[1:15:21] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[1:15:22] | He knows what he’s gotta do here, right, Jimmy? | 他知道该怎么做 对吧 吉米 |
[1:15:25] | Yeah. it’s gonna be all right. | 对 会没事的 |
[1:15:43] | You talk to him? no. look, Ray… | 你跟他谈过了吗 没 雷 |
[1:15:46] | -what are you doing here? talk to him. -calm down. | -你在这里干什么 去找他谈 -冷静 |
[1:15:48] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们要解决这事 |
[1:15:50] | Was there static on the line? | 还有规矩可言吗 |
[1:15:52] | Did you hear what I fucking said? | 你听到我刚才说什么了吗 |
[1:15:53] | Jimmy executed him. | 吉米处决了他 |
[1:15:55] | He took my fucking gun off me, francis, and shot him. | 用我的枪把他打死了 |
[1:15:58] | What the fuck is going on here? did you send him in there? | 这他妈的发生什么事了 你派他去那里的吗 |
[1:16:01] | What did you know? were you in on this? | 你事前知道吗 你跟他们一伙的? |
[1:16:02] | No, I didn’t know, Ray. | 不 我一点都不知道 |
[1:16:04] | You didn’t know like you didn’t know about sandy? | 你敢跟我说你不认识山迪 |
[1:16:07] | I come to you and I asked you if you | 我找你问他的事 |
[1:16:09] | Had a cop in your precinct named sandy. | 你麾下的警察有没有叫山迪的 |
[1:16:12] | A nickname, I said. tell me you weren’t lying to me. | 绰号也好 我说 你对我撒谎 |
[1:16:14] | I needed to find out for myself. you’ve been gone a long time. | 我得自己先查清楚 你走了很长时间 |
[1:16:17] | Come on. I came to you to try to help you. | 拜托 我是来帮你的 |
[1:16:20] | Do you have any idea what | 吉米是你的人 |
[1:16:22] | Jimmy’s been doing under your roof? | 你不知道他干了什么 |
[1:16:23] | Do you even care? | 你有没关心过他 |
[1:16:25] | I’m doing my best. all right? | 我已经尽力了 好吧 |
[1:16:26] | I’m in the hospital all day with my wife, | 我一整天都陪妻子待在医院 |
[1:16:29] | Who’s fucking dying. | 她快死了 |
[1:16:32] | Look, I know Jimmy’s out of control. | 吉米是失控了 |
[1:16:34] | Believe me, I’m gonna take care of him. | 相信我 我会处理好的 |
[1:16:36] | But you and i, we gotta keep our heads up here, Ray. | 但你和我 我们得保持谨慎警觉 |
[1:16:39] | We gotta handle this so no one else gets hurt. | 把这事摆平 确保不伤害任何人 |
[1:16:41] | You hear me? | 听到吗 |
[1:16:42] | We’re not gonna handle this. | 我们不摆平这事 |
[1:16:44] | What do you think? | 你在想什么 |
[1:16:45] | you think we’re gonna go with pop and smooth this over? | 把这事私下摆平就算了? |
[1:16:47] | That is not gonna happen. this isn’t mott haven. | 不可能 这事没那么简单 |
[1:16:50] | I won’t stand up for that. | 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[1:16:51] | You know, it’s not mott haven. this is not about the department. | 这事没那么简单 这不关部门的事 |
[1:16:54] | This is about me. my command. all this shit falls on me, ray. | 这是我的事 我的下属 都是我的责任 |
[1:16:59] | So, what do you wanna do? you wanna cut me off at the fucking knees? | 你打算怎么做 你就看着我倒下去 |
[1:17:02] | You wanna watch me go down in flames? | 看着我这么毁了? |
[1:17:04] | Is that gonna satisfy your sense of right and wrong? | 牺牲我去成全你的是非观? |
[1:17:08] | We got an out here, Ray. | 我们得摆平这事 雷 |
[1:17:13] | Jesus, francis. | 天哪 弗兰茨 |
[1:17:20] | I know this is fucked up, okay? | 我都知道 好吧 |
[1:17:23] | But I need you. | 但我需要你 |
[1:17:27] | This is fucking you and me. | 这事就把我俩都毁了 |
[1:17:31] | When we were kids, all we ever talked about was being cops. | 小时候 我们说到将来当警察 |
[1:17:35] | How the fuck did we end up at this? | 难道就是这样当的吗 |
[1:17:46] | What are you gonna do, Ray? | 你想怎么样 雷 |
[1:17:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:53] | I don’t know. I’m gonna get this fucking blood off me. | 不知道 我去把身上的血洗掉 |
[1:17:57] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:18:15] | You were gone a long time. where were you? | 你走了很久 去了哪里 |
[1:18:21] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:18:23] | I just had to talk to Ray about something. | 只是跟雷谈事情 |
[1:18:27] | What is it, francis? | 怎么了 弗兰茨 |
[1:18:29] | Is everything okay? | 一切安好? |
[1:18:35] | You know, ab, it’s not. | 艾比 不怎么好 |
[1:18:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:18:43] | Oh, fuck, Abby. | 天啊 艾比 |
[1:18:45] | Oh, Francis, talk to me. | 弗兰茨 告诉我 |
[1:18:49] | I mean, don’t not tell me something which is… | 别跟我说什么… |
[1:18:56] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:19:03] | Those men, Abby. | 那些人 艾比 |
[1:19:07] | Those four cops. | 那死了四个警察的事情 |
[1:19:12] | I am right in the middle of something… | 令我处境不妙 |
[1:19:16] | …and I don’t know how to get out of it. | 不知道如何脱身 |
[1:19:22] | And I am really fucking scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:19:41] | Can… | 你… |
[1:19:43] | …you see how to… | 知道… |
[1:19:47] | …make it right? | 该怎么办吗 |
[1:19:55] | Not without… | 办不到… |
[1:19:59] | Not without ruining everything I’ve been working for. | 除非毁掉我的一切努力 |
[1:20:08] | You’re a good man, francis. | 你是个好人 弗兰茨 |
[1:20:11] | I don’t know how… | 我不知道… |
[1:20:14] | How… | 你是… |
[1:20:17] | How you got yourself… | 怎么看待自己的 |
[1:20:22] | I trust you with my children. | 我和孩子都相信你 |
[1:20:26] | I need you to be that man. | 相信你能做得到 |
[1:20:35] | Do you hear what I’m saying? | 听到我说什么吗 |
[1:20:39] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[1:20:50] | I got your back, Abby. | 有你支持我 艾比 |
[1:20:55] | A neighbor says she saw three men she can’t identify… | 我的邻居说看到三个不明身份的男子 |
[1:20:58] | …get out of a yellow, possibly gold, | 他们的车是黄色的 也可能是金色 |
[1:20:59] | ’80s monte carlo or grand prix…and enter the building | 80年代的蒙特卡洛或是大奖 进了一座大楼 |
[1:21:02] | where angel tezo was later found shot dead. | 没多久就发现安杰尔·泰佐死在楼里 |
[1:21:05] | Emt on the scene confirmed, off the record… | 在场急救人员证实 记录里并没写到 |
[1:21:07] | …that the victim suffered a crushed larynx. | 受害人被切断喉咙 |
[1:21:10] | at the coroner’s office… | 在克隆尼的办公室… |
[1:21:11] | hey, carlos, you have a call on one. | 卡洛斯 有个找你的电话打到我这来了 |
[1:21:13] | -Who is it? -won’t say. | -谁打的 -对方不说 |
[1:21:14] | killed after exchanging gunfire with… | 死于枪战 |
[1:21:16] | The coroner’s office has yet | 克隆尼办公室 |
[1:21:18] | to release a copy of the autopsy report | 尚未公布验尸报告 |
[1:21:20] | …nor have they returned any of my phone calls. | 他们也没回我的电话 |
[1:21:23] | Responsible for the slaying of four new york city cops. | 负责那四个纽约警察的死 |
[1:21:26] | -Hey, guys. -bragon. | -兄弟们 -巴拉贡 |
[1:21:27] | Tezo shooting, whose names are withheld at present… | 泰佐开火了 对方目前身份不明 |
[1:21:30] | -… are being hailed as… -do I know…? hey, who is this? | -被雪藏 原因是 -我认识的吗 到底是谁 |
[1:21:36] | All right. okay, slow down. slow down. slow down. | 好的 好 慢点 别急 慢点 |
[1:21:41] | All right. you have to give me some… | 好了 你得给我点 |
[1:21:44] | You have to give me something small. | 你得给我更详细的信息 |
[1:21:57] | Okay. and, look, I’m gonna need a name. | 好的 听着 我需要个名字 |
[1:22:48] | Are you alone? | 就个你一个人吗 |
[1:22:50] | -Yeah. -don’t fuck with me, man. | -对 -你可别耍我 伙计 |
[1:22:52] | I swear to god, don’t fuck with me. | 向上帝发誓 别耍我 |
[1:22:54] | I’m not, man. I’m being straight. | 没有 伙计 我一直实话实说 |
[1:22:56] | Nobody knows I’m here, nobody knows you’re here. | 没人知道我在这 也没人知道你在 |
[1:23:04] | You recording this? | 你要录音吗 |
[1:23:07] | Do you want me to? | 你想让我录吗 |
[1:23:08] | You got a recorder? | 你有录音机吗 |
[1:23:10] | No. | 没有 |
[1:23:13] | Then I don’t want you to record it. | 那我不想让你录下来 |
[1:23:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:23:19] | All right, look, you could just… you just talk, all right? | 好吧 听着 你只要说话就行了 好吧 |
[1:23:22] | Tell me anything you wanna say, | 把所有你想说的 都说出来 |
[1:23:24] | I won’t interrupt you. say whatever. | 我不会打断你的 |
[1:23:26] | So you can get my story, right? s | 这样你就知道我的故事了 对吧 |
[1:23:27] | so you can fuck me. | 你就能把我耍的团团转了 |
[1:23:28] | turn my name to shit, is that it? | 拿着我的名字去爆料 对吧 |
[1:23:30] | hey, sandy. you called me. | 嘿 山迪 是你叫我出来的 |
[1:23:32] | I’m not a priest, I’m a writer. | 我不是神父 我是个记者 |
[1:23:36] | I came down here to freeze my ass off sitting in this fucking car. | 我跑过来 坐在这冻死人的车里 |
[1:23:39] | I did my part. | 已经仁至义尽了 |
[1:23:44] | I gotta get this out of me. | 我得从这烂事里脱身出来 |
[1:23:48] | -I gotta get this out. -what? | -我得从这烂事里脱身 -什么 |
[1:23:51] | We’re all dirty. | 我们都很腐败 |
[1:23:55] | We sold our shields off, highest bidder, | 我们向出价最高的人 提供保护伞 |
[1:23:57] | murder for hire. | 替出了钱的人杀人 |
[1:24:01] | Stole drugs off dead men, planted shit… | 从死人那偷走毒品 还栽赃陷害 |
[1:24:06] | …beat suspects. | 殴打犯罪嫌疑人 |
[1:24:08] | We robbed and… | 我们还抢劫 |
[1:24:18] | We condemned four of our own to die. | 还让四个同事被杀 |
[1:24:23] | -what are you talking about? -washington heights. | -你指的什么 -华盛顿高地 |
[1:24:26] | We sent them into a slaughter. | 是我们把他们送去 害他们被杀的 |
[1:24:28] | who? who, sandy? who sent those men? | 谁 山迪 谁送他们去的 |
[1:24:31] | I fucking told you, no names! | 我他妈告诉你了 不许问名字 |
[1:24:33] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[1:24:39] | I can’t undo it now. | 这件事 我一直没法释怀 |
[1:24:42] | There’s no atoning. | 我犯的罪 无可挽回 |
[1:24:45] | I’m gonna burn, man. I’m gonna fucking burn. | 我快要疯了 伙计 我要疯了 |
[1:24:48] | No, no, no. no, this is… we can work this out, okay? | 不 不 不 我们一起想办法 好吗 |
[1:24:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:24:52] | look, I’m gonna call my city desk. | 听着 我给本地的新闻编辑部打个电话 |
[1:24:54] | All right? I’m gonna call my editor. all right? | 好吗 我打个电话给我的编辑 |
[1:24:57] | To save space for your story, okay? your story. | 给你的故事留块版面 好吗 你的故事 |
[1:25:01] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[1:25:04] | Becoming a cop… | 当了警察以后 |
[1:25:09] | …the respect that earned us… | 那些我们赢得的尊重 |
[1:25:15] | …the pledge we took… | 我们发过的 |
[1:25:18] | …to uphold something honest… | 真诚维护正义的誓言 |
[1:25:22] | Being in the blue, wearing that shield… | 变得污浊阴霾 穿着那身警服 |
[1:25:31] | …the pride that I felt… | 我感觉到的自豪 |
[1:25:35] | …the fucking glory… | 那些该死的荣耀 |
[1:25:42] | We let it all go out from under us. | 我们把它们统统抛在脑后了 |
[1:25:53] | I was a good man once. | 我曾是个好人 |
[1:26:52] | Who is it? | 那是谁 |
[1:26:55] | It’s kenny. | 是肯尼 |
[1:26:56] | What does he want? | 他想干吗 |
[1:26:58] | I just got up. how the fuck should I know? | 我刚醒 他想干吗我怎么知道 |
[1:27:04] | Jesus christ. | 上帝呀 |
[1:27:10] | We’re about to get fucked. | 我们就要倒大霉 |
[1:27:12] | He’s dead. jimmy, he’s fucking dead. | 他死了 吉米 他死了 |
[1:27:14] | Sandy fucking killed himself. | 山迪他妈的自杀了 |
[1:27:16] | Shh. come on. | 嘘 过来 |
[1:27:18] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:27:20] | …it is with sorrow and a deep sense of regret… | 今天 我站在你们面前 |
[1:27:23] | …that I appear before you today. | 带着无比的哀痛和遗憾 |
[1:27:27] | At 10:30 p.m. last night… | 昨晚十点半 |
[1:27:29] | …officer ruben santiago of the 31 st precinct in washington heights… | 华盛顿高地31区警署的鲁本·山迪亚哥警官 |
[1:27:35] | …took his own life. | 自尽身亡了 |
[1:27:36] | Officer santiago… | 山迪亚哥警官 |
[1:27:39] | …along with the four officers slain in washington heights… | 和华盛顿高地被杀的四位警官 |
[1:27:43] | …had formed an illicit criminal cabal. | 成立了一个非法的犯罪集团 |
[1:27:46] | Working in collusion and under the aegis of the n.y.p. d… | 在纽约警察身份的掩护下 他们暗地勾结 |
[1:27:50] | …these officers undertook all manner of criminal misdeed. | 进行了各种各样的犯罪 |
[1:27:54] | Investigators from internal affairs have isolated the involvement… | 内务部的调查组已经隔离了涉案人员 |
[1:27:58] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[1:28:00] | eah, we need to talk. | 对 我们得谈谈 |
[1:28:03] | yeah, okay. tonight. | 对 好的 今晚 |
[1:28:06] | you be there. | 你来吧 |
[1:28:12] | Francis. | 弗兰茨 |
[1:28:16] | Francis. | 弗兰茨 |
[1:28:19] | What the hell is going on here? | 这儿到底发生什么了 |
[1:28:21] | I can’t talk, pop, I gotta go. | 我不能说 爸爸 我得走了 |
[1:28:22] | what the hell is going on here, francis? | 这儿到底发生什么了 弗兰茨 |
[1:28:25] | How involved are you? | 你涉及了多少 |
[1:28:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:28:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:28:36] | Did you know what they were doing? | 你知道他们干了些什么吗 |
[1:28:39] | I knew enough. | 我知道的够多了 |
[1:28:45] | Dad, come on, man. all those years, you never got jammed up? | 爸 拜托 这些年来 你从没被绊住过吗 |
[1:28:49] | -it never came down on top of you? -no. | -这些事就从没上过你的身吗 -没有 |
[1:28:53] | Because I kept my head up. | 因为我行得正坐得端 |
[1:28:54] | All I took was a check cut by the city. | 我的职责 就是维护城市安全 |
[1:28:56] | that’s all I took. | 这就是我职责所在 |
[1:28:57] | I didn’t take any money. I didn’t take a fucking cent. | 我又没拿钱 我他妈的一分也没拿 |
[1:29:00] | Then what? what did you do? | 那又怎样 你做了什么 |
[1:29:06] | -I gotta go. I’m sorry. -francis, sit down. let’s talk. | -我得走了 抱歉 -弗兰茨 坐下来 咱们聊聊 |
[1:29:09] | -I’m here to help you, franny. -I can’t do this now, pop. I gotta go. | -我是来帮你的 弗兰尼 -现在不行 爸爸 我得走了 |
[1:29:13] | I gotta do this my way, all right? I’m sorry. | 我会用自己的方式处理的 好吗 抱歉 |
[1:29:33] | Happy new year! | 新年快乐 |
[1:29:51] | Happy fucking new year! | 他妈的 新年快乐 |
[1:29:55] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[1:30:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:32] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:30:33] | Move, I’ll break it off. | 动一下 我就扭断你的头 |
[1:30:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:30:36] | Bragon, carlos bragon. I’m a reporter, for chrissake! | 我叫布朗哥 卡洛斯·布朗哥 我是个记者 看在上帝份上 |
[1:30:43] | You know me, tierney. you know me. | 你认识我 泰尓尼 你认识我 |
[1:30:47] | Yeah, I know you, you fucking hack. | 对 我认识你 你这该死的狗仔队 |
[1:30:49] | What the fuck are you doing following me? what do you want? | 你他妈追着我不放干吗 你想要什么 |
[1:30:53] | I’m writing a story. | 我在写一个故事 |
[1:30:55] | I got two versions, I wanna run them by you. | 我有两个版本 想说给你听听 |
[1:31:00] | Hero detective captures cop killer. | 英勇的警探抓住了杀害警察的犯人 |
[1:31:02] | kills him in self-defense. | 出于自卫将其击毙 |
[1:31:04] | Yeah, what else? | 好啊 另外一个呢 |
[1:31:05] | The other one is key witness in a cop-corruption case… | 另外一个是 警察舞弊案的关键证人 |
[1:31:09] | …dies mysteriously in the presence of cops from the 31 st precinct. | 在31区警署警探在场时 神秘身亡 |
[1:31:12] | -which one sounds better? -whatever sells more papers, right? | -哪个听起来好些 -能让报纸大卖那个 对吧 |
[1:31:15] | Yeah, I know cops from the 31 were there before you, Ray. | 对 我知道31号警署的警察比你先到那儿 雷 |
[1:31:18] | That’s your brother’s house, isn’t it? | 那是你兄弟的房子 没错吧 |
[1:31:23] | Sources are telling me that angel tezo was tortured and was executed. | 我有线报 安杰尔·泰佐是受了拷打后被杀的 |
[1:31:28] | He had half his teeth shoved down to his belly, splinters in his throat. | 他一半的牙齿被打得吞到肚子里 把喉咙都撕碎了 |
[1:31:31] | -you carry a stick? -keep pushing me, you’re gonna find out. | -是你拿的那棍子吗 -再惹我 你会有同样的下场 |
[1:31:34] | I’m trying to help you. be smart. | 我是想帮你 放聪明点 |
[1:31:39] | I can be writing a story about ray tierney. | 我能写一篇关于雷·泰尓尼的故事 |
[1:31:41] | But I should be writing a story about the 31. | 可我要写的 是关于31区警署的故事 |
[1:31:46] | You were there. here’s your opportunity to set it straight right now. | 当时你在场 现在是你澄清事实真相的时候了 |
[1:31:50] | I don’t like my odds with you. | 懒得跟你说 |
[1:31:52] | Last cop you talked to | 上次跟你谈的警察 |
[1:31:53] | o blew his brains out in your car. | 在你车里开枪把脑子都轰出来了 |
[1:31:55] | Last time I saw you, you were feeding bullshit to the grand jury. | 我上次看见你时 你正跟大陪审团胡扯八道 |
[1:31:58] | I was only sitting there | 我坐在那儿的唯一原因 |
[1:32:00] | because of your hard-on to crucify cops. | 是因为你的求知欲害死了一个警察 |
[1:32:02] | I do. because they were protecting their own | 我确实是 因为那些人只想自保 |
[1:32:03] | and burying the truth. | 然后把真相掩埋掉 |
[1:32:05] | Don’t talk to me about the truth. | 别跟我谈什么真相 |
[1:32:07] | You got no idea what it takes to do what we do. | 你不知道我们所做的一切 要付出什么代价 |
[1:32:09] | -you weren’t there. -you wanna know what I know? | -你当时在场 -你想知道我知道什么 |
[1:32:12] | I know you took a bullet in the face during the raid. | 我知道你在逮捕时脸上中了一枪 |
[1:32:15] | I know Kareem Aldovise, a 19-year-old kid, | 我知道卡利·爱德怀 一个19岁的孩子 |
[1:32:16] | went off that roof and died. | 从房顶摔下来死了 |
[1:32:18] | Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道 |
[1:32:19] | Yeah, and I know a witness saw | 对 我还知道证人看见他们开枪前 |
[1:32:21] | Him surrender before they did it. | 他已经投降了 |
[1:32:23] | He had no priors, he had no gun. | 他没有前科 也没有枪 |
[1:32:27] | You wanna bullshit the grand jury, fine. don’t do it to me. | 你想跟大陪审团胡扯 随你 但别跟我胡扯 |
[1:32:30] | Well, in case you didn’t hear, | 好吧 要是你没听见 |
[1:32:32] | they cleared us two years ago, okay? | 两年前我们案底就清了 好吧 |
[1:32:34] | Case closed. | 案子已经结了 |
[1:32:34] | So don’t get in my face | 别再出现在我面前了 |
[1:32:36] | because you’re skeeved about losing your pulitzer. | 否则拿不到普利策奖 你就抓瞎了 |
[1:32:38] | But you know what? I don’t really think about it that much. | 可你知道吗 那件事我真没想那么多 |
[1:32:52] | Wake up, all right? come on. | 振作点 好吗 拜托 |
[1:33:00] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[1:33:02] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[1:33:04] | Help. | 帮帮我 |
[1:33:05] | Help me, Jimmy. | 帮帮我 吉米 |
[1:33:19] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 老大 |
[1:33:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:34:00] | Have you lost your fucking mind? | 你他妈脑子不听使唤了吗 |
[1:34:03] | Mayor goes on tv, moans the loss, | 市长在电视上 为我们的兄弟默哀 |
[1:34:05] | gives us a clean bill of health. | 还给我们开了无罪证明 |
[1:34:06] | What’s the problem? | 还他妈有什么问题 |
[1:34:08] | I asked you point-blank, “were you involved in this?” | 我之前直截了当的问你 “这事有你的份没有” |
[1:34:09] | what did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[1:34:11] | I said what you wanted to hear. | 我说了你想听的话 |
[1:34:13] | -I wanted the fucking truth. -what truth? | -我他妈的想知道真相 -什么真相 |
[1:34:16] | Truth about the money we were getting? the dirty cops you preside over? | 究竟是关于你收保护费 还是你罩小弟那事儿 |
[1:34:20] | You knew exactly what is going on. | 发生了什么 你一清二楚 |
[1:34:21] | all you cared about was your promotion. | 你只关心你自己能不能升职 |
[1:34:23] | -I knew what was fucking going on? -yeah. | -我他怎么清楚发生了什么 -你当然清楚 |
[1:34:25] | I gave you room to get the job done. | 我给了你时间把事情搞定 |
[1:34:26] | if you took a little here… | 要是你放在心上一点 |
[1:34:28] | …i wasn’t looking. but you crossed the line. | 我是没看着你 可你做的太过分了 |
[1:34:30] | What, you think because you didn’t take an envelope, it absolves you? | 什么 你以为你没拿钱 就相安无事了吗 |
[1:34:33] | Silk hat, same pig. | 穿上龙袍 你也当不成皇帝 |
[1:34:36] | Crimes down, collars up. it’s what you wanted. | 犯罪率下降 职位升迁 这就是你的目标 |
[1:34:39] | End justifies the means, buddy boy. | 为达目的 你不择手段 伙计 |
[1:34:41] | Let me tell you something, Jimmy. | 告诉你吧 吉米 |
[1:34:44] | You think you can set Ray up for this? | 你以为你能让雷替你顶罪 |
[1:34:46] | you are dead fucking wrong. | 你他妈完全错了 |
[1:34:49] | We took you in. you were a fucking brother to us. | 我们让你加入 你他妈就是我们的兄弟 |
[1:34:52] | My sister’s your wife, your family’s my family, | 我妹妹是你的老婆 你跟我是一家人 |
[1:34:54] | And you jam us up like this? | 你还这样给我们使绊吗 |
[1:34:56] | I jam you? I saved you. it’s a lay-up, Fran. | 我害你 我救了你的命 只是暂时的 弗兰尼 |
[1:35:00] | Oh, yeah? how’s that, Jimmy? run that by me. | 真的吗 吉米 骗我的感觉怎么样 |
[1:35:02] | -Ray sticks to the story, he’s a hero. -that’s not gonna happen. | -雷把戏演下去的 他是个英雄 -那不可能 |
[1:35:05] | -you’re gonna make this right, or I swear… -or what? | -你要把这一切处理好 否则我发誓 -否则怎样 |
[1:35:08] | What the fuck are you gonna do, Franny? | 你他妈要怎么做 弗兰尼 |
[1:35:11] | You gonna burn down your own house? | 你是要毁了你的家庭 |
[1:35:13] | Blow up everything you worked for? | 还是要毁了你的事业 |
[1:35:15] | All Ray’s gotta do is walk into iab… | 雷要做的 只是走进内务调查部 |
[1:35:17] | …say what needs to be said, end of fucking story. | 说些他该说的话 结束整个案子 |
[1:35:21] | We go home, we go to sleep at night. | 我们回家 好好睡上一觉 |
[1:35:22] | You think this ends that simply? | 你觉得这样就完了 |
[1:35:24] | We all go to sleep at night. | 我们晚上都能安然入睡 |
[1:35:25] | Let me tell you, what we’ve done does not get forgiven. | 告诉你吧 我们做的事 罪无可恕 |
[1:35:28] | Here we go with the sister mary margarets. | 看在圣玛格丽特的份上 |
[1:35:31] | Someone says you’re dirty, who cares? | 有人说你腐败 谁在乎 |
[1:35:33] | They say you’re fucking corrupt. fuck them. | 有人说你他妈的腐败 管它个鸟 |
[1:35:35] | Do they know how these animals live? | 你知道这些畜生怎么过活的吗 |
[1:35:37] | We tour the sewers, Franny! | 我们为钱什么烂事都干过 弗兰尼 |
[1:35:40] | I will not apologize for doing what I do. | 我不会为我所做的感到内疚的 |
[1:35:42] | I earn 65 grand a year. | 我一年才挣六万五 |
[1:35:43] | Some fuck like Tezo wipes his ass with that shit in a week. | 泰佐那种混蛋 一个礼拜就能挣这么多 |
[1:35:49] | We’re in this together, Franny. | 我们都有份 弗兰尼 |
[1:35:52] | -what the fuck is that? -it’s your cut. I’ve been keeping it for you. | -这他妈是什么 -你那份 我一直替你留着 |
[1:35:56] | Take the fucking money, Franny. | 拿着这该死的钱 弗兰尼 |
[1:36:00] | Take the fucking money, Franny. | 拿着它 弗兰尼 |
[1:36:03] | You were my brother, Jimmy. | 我以前一直把你当兄弟 吉米 |
[1:36:05] | Franny. take… | 弗兰尼 拿着 |
[1:36:22] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:36:43] | Yeah, Tierney. | 对 我是泰尓尼 |
[1:36:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. IAB? | 天哪 天哪 天哪 内务调查部吗 |
[1:36:55] | Well, no, no, but I thought I’d have some time. | 不 不 可我想有点时间 |
[1:37:00] | Detective, let me start by saying we’re aware… | 警探 首先我要说 我们了解 |
[1:37:03] | … of your outstanding service record… | 你过去的出色记录 |
[1:37:06] | … and we wanna thank you for your role in solving this case. | 也很感谢你为破案做出的贡献 |
[1:37:09] | We’re gonna make this as brief as possible, gonna get you out of here. | 我们会尽量简短的处理 让你尽快离开 |
[1:37:12] | We need a statement detailing your | 我们需要一份 事件中关于你行动的 |
[1:37:14] | Participation in the incident on record. | 详细证词 以记录在案 |
[1:37:16] | Now, you declined to give a statement at the scene of the shooting. | 你过去拒绝给我们枪击现场的证词 |
[1:37:20] | -is that correct? -that’s right. | -对吗 -是的 |
[1:37:22] | Mr. tezo was tried and sentenced in a bathroom in the bronx. | 泰佐先生在布朗克斯区的一个浴室里 被动了私刑 |
[1:37:27] | But you’re prepared to give us one now? | 但你现在准备好给我们证词了吗 |
[1:37:29] | Far removed from a jury. | 没有陪审团 |
[1:37:31] | -far removed from a judge. I’m gonna do my best. | -也没有法官 -我会尽我所能 |
[1:37:33] | Far removed from our basic rights endowed on all men by our constitution. | 更没有宪法赋予我们所有人的基本人权 |
[1:37:38] | This march will commence at noon. | 这个游行将会在中午开始 |
[1:37:40] | Can you explain how your investigation led to the apprehension of tezo? | 你能解释下 你的调查怎么转到逮捕泰佐去的吗 |
[1:37:43] | and end up on the steps of the 31 st precinct. | 还有为什么在31区警署的阻挠下结束了 |
[1:37:46] | Angel tezo was identified by witnesses at the scene of the shooting. | 安杰尔·泰佐在枪击案发现场被证人指认出来 |
[1:37:49] | I sought information regarding his whereabouts… | 我从之前一个秘密线人那里 |
[1:37:52] | … from a former confidential informant. | 四处寻找他的下落 |
[1:37:54] | He directed me to the location in question in morrisania… | 他给我指了一个可能的地点 在莫里山尼亚 |
[1:37:58] | … and I followed that lead. | 我跟进了这条线索 |
[1:38:00] | The reverend reiterated that this planned march is about peace… | 牧师重申 这次有组织的游行是为了和平 |
[1:38:04] | … and is not intended as a condemnation of the entire n. y.p.d. | 而不是对整个纽约警局的谴责 |
[1:38:10] | His target the 31 st precinct… | 他针对的是 31区警署 |
[1:38:12] | …and the officers involved in the angel tezo killing. | 和所有涉及泰佐被杀一案的警官 |
[1:38:16] | The investigation is continuing. | 调查还在继续 |
[1:38:18] | -now, did you pursue this lead alone? -no. | -那么 你是独自跟进的这条线索吗 -不是 |
[1:38:22] | I called the task force. I spoke to my colleague, detective miller. | 我呼叫了特遣部队 告诉了我的同事 米勒探员 |
[1:38:25] | I told him where I was going. I requested backup, and he initiated that. | 我告诉他我的目的地 要求增援 他布置了人手 |
[1:38:29] | But you arrived on the location alone. | 可你是独自到达那里的 |
[1:38:32] | I arrived before the rest of the team, yes. | 我是比其余的组员提前到了 |
[1:38:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:38:39] | Now, | 那么 |
[1:38:40] | Could you describe for us what transpired | 你能为我们描述一下 |
[1:38:42] | what transpired at the location in question… | 那个地点发生了什么 |
[1:38:44] | …leading up to you having to discharge your weapon? | 让你不得不掏出你的武器 |
[1:38:57] | Detective? | 警探 |
[1:39:14] | This isn’t gonna go how you want it to. | 我不会说你们想听的话 |
[1:39:18] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[1:39:24] | I know what you guys want me to say… | 我知道你们想让我说什么 |
[1:39:27] | …but it’s not gonna happen. | 可我不会那么说的 |
[1:39:29] | No one’s looking for you to say | 没人想让你说任何话 |
[1:39:30] | Anything except your version of what happened. | 除了你眼里的事实真相 |
[1:39:32] | -really? -all we need is a full accounting… | -真的吗 -我们只想了解事情 |
[1:39:35] | …of what happened, then we can go home. | 发生的全部 然后我们就能回家了 |
[1:39:37] | Yeah, I know what you need. | 对 我知道你们需要什么 |
[1:39:40] | But I can’t give it to you, because I didn’t shoot him. | 可我不能给你们 因为我没开枪杀他 |
[1:39:43] | Are you aware that ballistics has confirmed that the perp was killed… | 你知道弹道测试证明是 |
[1:39:47] | … by three bullets fired from your gun at close range? | 你枪里射出的三颗子弹近距离击中泰佐的吗 |
[1:39:50] | I am. | 我知道 |
[1:39:51] | But you maintain that you didn’t shoot him? | 可你还要坚持说你没杀他 |
[1:39:53] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:39:55] | -Could you elaborate on that? -no, I would not care to. | -你能详细说说吗 -不 我不想说 |
[1:39:58] | What are you saying, detective? | 你在说什么 警探 |
[1:40:00] | From here on out, nothing. | 从现在起 我什么也不说 |
[1:40:03] | I respectfully refuse to answer any further questions. | 我郑重拒绝 再回答任何问题 |
[1:40:06] | Are you denying that you were involved in the angel tezo killing? | 你是在否认 你涉及枪杀安杰尔·泰佐一案吗 |
[1:40:09] | I respectfully refuse to answer any more questions. | 我郑重拒绝 再回答任何问题 |
[1:40:14] | If you don’t start answering, this is gonna go bad. | 要是你不开口回答 事情就不好办了 |
[1:40:16] | We can do this all afternoon… | 我们得一个下午耗在这里 |
[1:40:18] | … but I have nothing more to say in this matter. | 可此时此刻 我已经再没什么好说的了 |
[1:40:23] | This wasn’t like Ray. he’s not that guy. | 这不像雷 他不是这种人 |
[1:40:27] | He’s a fucking good cop. | 他该死的是个好警察 |
[1:40:30] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[1:40:33] | He said something about lonnie mercer, “lonnie and i.” | 他用”我和罗尼”称呼他俩 |
[1:40:36] | I remember that they were close. they were partners. | 我记得他们以前亲密无间 曾是搭档 |
[1:40:40] | Lonnie Mercer, | 罗尼·梅瑟尔 |
[1:40:41] | one of the officers killed in the washington heights raid? | 在华盛顿高地搜捕中被杀的警官之一吗 |
[1:40:43] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:40:45] | What happened next? | 接下来呢 |
[1:40:47] | I tried to revive mr. tezo. | 我试着抢救泰佐先生 |
[1:40:49] | I didn’t know if he’d had a heart attack… | 我不知道他是不是有心脏病 |
[1:40:52] | … or if he was still alive. I tried to revive him. | 或是他是否还活着 我试着去抢救他了 |
[1:40:55] | I checked for a pulse, I couldn’t find a fucking pulse. | 我检查了脉搏 发现他妈的不跳了 |
[1:40:58] | He looked pretty fucking dead. | 他看起来就是死了 |
[1:41:00] | So I did some fucking cpr. | 所以我给他做他妈的心脏复苏术 |
[1:41:03] | After I tried to revive him, I was still kneeling over the body. | 施救失败以后 我还跪在尸体旁边 |
[1:41:11] | That’s when the shots went off. | 就是那时候发生枪击的 |
[1:41:19] | Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[1:41:21] | Who was shot? | 谁被枪击了 |
[1:41:22] | -mr. tezo was shot? -yeah. | -是泰佐先生吗 -是 |
[1:41:26] | Yeah, he was shot. yeah, he was shot. | 是的 是的 |
[1:41:29] | Got what he fucking deserved. got what he fucking deserved. | 他妈的他罪有应得 他妈的罪有应得 |
[1:41:32] | Who shot mr. tezo? | 谁向泰佐先生开的枪 |
[1:41:38] | I would’ve done the same thing myself. | 我倒想自己这么做来的 |
[1:41:41] | Who shot angel tezo, sergeant egan? | 谁向安杰尔·泰佐开的枪 依根警官 |
[1:41:50] | Detective tierney. | 泰尓尼探员 |
[1:41:54] | Detective Raymond Tierney? | 雷蒙德·泰尓尼探员 |
[1:42:02] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:42:14] | Listen, Frank. i know how this must feel, | 听着 弗兰克 我知道你的感受 |
[1:42:18] | and I wish I knew what to say. | 我也希望能说点什么安慰你 |
[1:42:23] | But you should know that these officers | 但你应该知道这些警员 |
[1:42:25] | Are all prepared to testify at a grand jury. | 全都要在大陪审团前作证 |
[1:42:28] | So what’s critical now, from here on out… | 所以关键是 从现在起 |
[1:42:31] | …is that we handle this thing quietly, with as little incident as possible. | 我们要低调处理这件事情 意外越少越好 |
[1:42:35] | He’s not capable of that. | 他不会这么干 |
[1:42:39] | I know my son. he’s not capable of that. | 我了解我儿子 他不会这么干 |
[1:42:41] | Frank, we’re gonna have to bring ray in. | 弗兰克 我们必须拘捕雷 |
[1:42:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:43:01] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[1:43:04] | Call me when it’s done. | 事情完了给我电话 |
[1:43:07] | They wanna take you in, put “arrest pending” in the press tomorrow. | 他们要拘留你 明天就会申请拘捕令 |
[1:43:12] | I’m sitting there on my ass, watching this fucking testimony. | 我当时就坐在那儿 看着那些该死的证词 |
[1:43:15] | You believe that shit that jimmy’s spinning? | 你就相信那些鬼话 那是吉米的诡计 |
[1:43:17] | -you gonna tell me you believe that? -of course not. | -你是说你相信那些 -当然不信 |
[1:43:20] | That’s not the point. | 关键不是那个 |
[1:43:21] | I told you to run everything through me and that we would handle it. | 我说过所有的事情都要告知我之后再做 |
[1:43:25] | And then you sit down with the goddamn iab… | 而你连招呼都不打 |
[1:43:28] | …and don’t give me a heads up? | 就去该死的内务部谈话 |
[1:43:30] | No fucking phone call? you don’t talk to me, ray. | 连电话都他妈的没有一个 你没告诉我 Ray |
[1:43:32] | I’m here. I’m telling you now, okay? | 我就在这儿 我现在告诉你 行吗 |
[1:43:34] | Listen to me. Jimmy is a drug dealer, pop. | 听我说 老爸 吉米是个毒贩子 |
[1:43:38] | He murdered that guy, and fran is in it. pop, he’s in up to his neck. | 他杀了那家伙 弗兰尼也有牵连 老爸 他深陷其中 |
[1:43:43] | Now, I tried. I tried to talk to fran, | 我尽力了 我也试过和弗兰尼说 |
[1:43:44] | and when I sat in there with those guys… | 而且和那些家伙谈话的时候 |
[1:43:45] | …i gave them nothing. I said as little as I could say. | 我什么都没告诉他们 我已经尽可能地少说话 |
[1:43:49] | But if Jimmy’s gonna box me in, I gotta tell them what I know. | 但是如果吉米要诬陷我 我就会和他们坦白 |
[1:43:53] | I got no fucking choice. | 我他妈的别无选择 |
[1:43:54] | The fuck you got no choice. | 去你妈的别无选择 |
[1:43:57] | You could’ve taken that lay-up that they were handing you. | 你得到情报的时候就应该压下来 |
[1:44:00] | -oh, no. no, pop. -and saved us a fucking mess. | -不可能的 老爸 -免得我们陷入这该死的困境 |
[1:44:03] | Come on. what good would it have done? | 得了吧 那能有什么用 |
[1:44:04] | Jimmy’s a scumbag. jesus. we’ll take care of him. | 吉米是个人渣 天啊 我们会搞定他 |
[1:44:08] | But we got a hole that needs to get plugged up… | 但是在半个部门都玩完之前 |
[1:44:13] | …before it takes down half the department. | 我们得堵上这个漏子 |
[1:44:16] | It’s too late, pop. | 来不及了 老爸 |
[1:44:18] | We protect our own, ray. | 雷 我们要保护自己人 |
[1:44:20] | That is all I know. we protect our own. | 据我所知 我们得保护自己人 |
[1:44:22] | You gotta show me some fucking loyalty. | 你得他妈的给我忠诚点 |
[1:44:24] | No. don’t use that word with me. | 别 别跟我提那个词儿 |
[1:44:26] | It doesn’t mean shit to me anymore, you know that? | 那对我来说再也没啥意义 你明白吗 |
[1:44:29] | I done your loyalty. it cost me too much. | 我试过你所谓的忠诚 为此付出了太多代价 |
[1:44:31] | -what did it cost you? -it cost me everything! | -你付出什么了 -付出一切 |
[1:44:35] | It cost me the woman that I love. | 我失去了我爱的女人 |
[1:44:39] | Because she told me that we were wrong on mott haven. | 因为她说我们在Mott Haven的事情上错了 |
[1:44:42] | She told me. I didn’t listen. | 她告诉过我 可是我不听 |
[1:44:43] | Look, you said you weren’t sure about what you saw. I heard it. | 你说过你对所看到的没把握 我亲耳听到的 |
[1:44:46] | You heard what you wanted to hear. don’t bullshit me. | 你只听到你想听的 别骗我了 |
[1:44:49] | It was a lie to protect a bad cop, and you knew it, and I knew it. | 你我都知道那是保护坏警察的谎言 |
[1:44:53] | And I got up there and said it in front of the grand jury. | 然后我就跟大陪审团那样撒谎 |
[1:44:56] | -I got it. -I’m not gonna do this. | -我懂了 -我不会再那么做了 |
[1:44:58] | -not for you. -I’m responsible, huh? | -不会为了你做 -我应该对此负责吗 |
[1:45:00] | -this is my responsibility, this shit? -no. we did wrong. | -这烂事都是我的责任吗 -不 我们做错了 |
[1:45:02] | I wanna hear you say it. | 我想听到你这么说 |
[1:45:04] | Both of you, stop the yelling. | 你们两个 不要大喊大叫了 |
[1:45:06] | -get out of here, mo. -no. stop it. | -出去 孩子他妈 -不 别吵了 |
[1:45:08] | -get out of here. -I am not leaving. | -出去 -我不出去 |
[1:45:10] | -this is not for you. -no, no. | -这和你没关系 -不 不 |
[1:45:11] | -I am not leaving. -I don’t want you hearing this. | -我不出去 -我不想让你听到这些 |
[1:45:14] | Hey, hey, hey. dad, take it easy. | 行了行了 老爸 冷静点 |
[1:45:16] | -don’t yell at her. -get upstairs. | -别对她喊 -上楼去 |
[1:45:19] | This is too much. | 你太过分了 |
[1:45:39] | Now, you listen to me, and you listen good. | 现在 你听我说 听好了 |
[1:45:42] | This is not just about the department. | 这不仅事关整个部门 |
[1:45:45] | That’s not what we’re talking about here. | 我们在这儿讨论的不是这个 |
[1:45:47] | This is family. this is our way of life. | 而是关系到家庭 这是我们的生活方式 |
[1:45:50] | Jimmy is married to your sister. | 吉米娶了你妹妹 |
[1:45:52] | He’s the father of her children, for chrissake. | 是她孩子的父亲 老天 |
[1:45:56] | And your brother is in a bad hour here, | 而且你哥哥现在身处困境 |
[1:45:58] | And the only way through this is you. | 只有你能帮他渡过难关 |
[1:46:00] | You’re the only door. | 你是唯一的希望 |
[1:46:03] | Jimmy is gonna take back his story. I’ll see to that. | 我来办这事 让吉米收回他的谎话 |
[1:46:07] | And you just follow the crumbs like they’re laid out for you. | 而你只需要遵照他们的暗示 |
[1:46:10] | Take a deep breath and say what needs to be said. | 保持镇定说该说的就行 |
[1:46:13] | Like you believe it with every bone of your body, | 就好象你自己全心全意相信一样 |
[1:46:15] | And then we move through this thing. | 这样我们就可以渡过这次难关 |
[1:46:18] | -and that’s what you’re gonna do. -no. | -这就是你需要做的 -不行 |
[1:46:22] | No, he’s not gonna do that, pop. | 不行 他不能那么做的 老爸 |
[1:46:26] | -franny, listen. -ray is not getting hung out for what I did. Pop | -弗兰尼 听着 -雷不能为我做的事背黑锅 老爸 |
[1:46:31] | What I did. | 是我做的 |
[1:46:32] | He’ll get a slap on the wrist, nothing more. | 他只会受到小小的惩罚 仅此而已 |
[1:46:35] | -you’re not thinking clearly, franny. -yeah, I am. | -弗兰尼 你没想清楚 -不 我想好了 |
[1:46:38] | Listen to me, pop. this shit ends now. | 听我说 老爸 这烂事现在结了 |
[1:46:43] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[1:46:47] | And if that means I can’t be a cop anymore… | 如果这意味着我不能再做警察 |
[1:46:51] | …l’m okay with that. | 也无所谓 |
[1:47:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[1:47:14] | We’re gonna get jimmy. that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们要抓住吉米 这就是我们要做的 |
[1:47:18] | Yeah. okay. | 是啊 走吧 |
[1:47:36] | Just gonna make a stop over here. | 就在那边停一下 |
[1:47:39] | Real quick. | 快点 |
[1:47:42] | What are you doing? | 你要干啥 |
[1:47:45] | I gotta pick something up. | 顺便办点儿事 |
[1:47:46] | Picking up what? whoa, whoa, what the fuck is that? | 办啥事 这他妈的是啥 |
[1:47:49] | -I gotta make a collection. -a collection with a gun? jesus, come on. | -我要募捐 -用枪募捐 天啊 别扯了 |
[1:47:52] | Jimmy told us to lay low. stay under the radar. | 吉米要我们藏起来 避避风头 |
[1:47:55] | -you know what? fuck jimmy. | -你知道什么 去他妈的吉米 |
[1:47:56] | -fuck jimmy? what are you talking about? | -去他妈的吉米 你说啥呢 |
[1:47:58] | -jimmy’s looking out for us. -jimmy ain’t looking out for me! | -吉米照顾我们 -吉米才没有照顾我们 |
[1:48:01] | He ain’t paying my fucking rent! I got no fucking money in my pocket. | 他没有替我付该死的房租 我他妈的没钱了 |
[1:48:05] | I’m broke! | 我破产了 |
[1:48:06] | jeez | 老天 |
[1:48:07] | -you coming with me or not? -no, I’m not coming, eddie. | -你跟不跟我来 -不 我不去 埃迪 |
[1:48:09] | -do what you wanna do. stay here. -I will fucking stay here. | -在这儿该干啥干啥吧 -我他妈的就呆在这儿 |
[1:48:18] | Yo, bro. | 伙计 |
[1:48:38] | No, I’m not a fucking cop anymore. get the fuck out of here. | 我不再是他妈的警察了 别他妈碍事 |
[1:48:44] | You gotta do this every time? | 你每次都要这么干吗 |
[1:48:48] | Let’s fucking go, eddie. let’s go. | 快他妈闪 埃迪 闪人 |
[1:48:53] | -shit, eddie! -get down. get down. | -见鬼 埃迪 -过来 过来 |
[1:48:54] | Eddie, fucking… eddie. | 埃迪 真他妈的 埃迪 |
[1:48:57] | I see how it is. | 我看看怎么了 |
[1:48:59] | Out of the store. I’m a cop. out of the fucking store. | 出去 我是警察 从商店滚出去 |
[1:49:02] | Get the fuck out of the store! | 快从商店滚出去 |
[1:49:03] | Give me the fucking gun. give me the fucking gun now. | 他妈的把枪给我 赶快他妈的把枪给我 |
[1:49:06] | Get down! get the fuck down! out now! go. | 赶紧 他妈的快点 快出去 滚 |
[1:49:11] | -He got a gun, man. -you! you! | -伙计 他有枪 -你 说你呢 |
[1:49:15] | -you! -oh, shit. | -说你呢 -见鬼 |
[1:49:18] | Yo, that’s that nigga right there. | 那家伙在那边 |
[1:49:29] | That’s what I said. -you sure? | -我就告诉你这个 -你确认 |
[1:49:30] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确认 |
[1:49:33] | No, I can’t talk right now, megan. | 梅根 我现在得挂了 |
[1:49:37] | I know it, I’m with him. | 我知道 我和他在一起 |
[1:49:40] | No, we’ll call you soon. | 不会 我们一会儿就给你打电话 |
[1:49:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:49:47] | He’s at irish eyes. | 他在Irish Eyes |
[1:49:52] | You motherfucker, unlock that door! | 你这个混蛋 快开门 |
[1:49:55] | You stupid, stupid idiot, eddie. you fucking… | 你这个超级白痴 埃迪 你他妈的 |
[1:50:03] | How do I get out of here? | 怎么才能出去 |
[1:50:06] | Is there another way out of here? | 有没有其他出口 |
[1:50:08] | Tell me. is there another way out of here? | 告诉我 有没有其他出口 |
[1:50:16] | -back door. -fucking show me. show me! | -后门 -他妈的指给我 指给我 |
[1:50:19] | Goddamn it. go right or left? | 该死 左转还是右转 |
[1:50:21] | Left. | 左转 |
[1:50:25] | Oh, shit! is there another fucking exit? | 见鬼 还有没有其他出口 |
[1:50:28] | No, fuck it. don’t talk. | 少罗嗦 闭嘴 |
[1:50:30] | Callback, central. stand by, units. | 回呼 中心 各小队 待命 |
[1:50:36] | -tierney. we got a 10-30 on audubon. | -泰尓尼 -在奥度本发生10-30警情 |
[1:50:37] | I know. it’s coming over the radio. | 我知道 在无线电里听到了 |
[1:50:39] | that ain’t the problem, I got a riot. | 不是啥大问题 听说只是骚乱而已 |
[1:50:41] | Wait, man, slow down. I can’t understand you. what? | 等等 伙计 慢点儿 我听不懂你说啥 什么 |
[1:50:44] | Looks like it’s two guys from your command. two sneu guys. | 好象是你手下的两个家伙 禁毒组的 |
[1:50:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:50:51] | I’m on my way. | 马上就到 |
[1:50:53] | It’s dugan and carbone. | 是杜根和卡本 |
[1:50:55] | I’m gonna need units for crowd control. | 请各小组赶往维持秩序 |
[1:50:57] | You gotta go. | 你得过去 |
[1:50:59] | I’ll get jimmy. | 我去抓吉米 |
[1:51:01] | Destroy that piece of shit! | 把这鬼东西砸烂 |
[1:51:14] | I fucking told you not to do it. | 我他妈的告诉你了别这么干 |
[1:51:26] | Chief tierney, I’m captain lavier from internal affairs. | 泰尓尼长官 我是内务部的拉维尔上尉 |
[1:51:29] | Have a warrant for your son’s arrest. we’d like him to come with us. | 带来了你儿子的拘捕令 请他跟我们走吧 |
[1:51:32] | What makes you think he’s here? | 你怎么会认为他在这儿 |
[1:51:35] | Car’s outside. | 他的车在外面 |
[1:51:37] | Got a message? I’ll tell him. | 从那看出来的 我会告诉他 |
[1:51:39] | -how about if I come in myself and tell him? -no, you’re not invited. | -我自己进去告诉他可以吗 -不行 这不欢迎你 |
[1:51:43] | Now, get the hell off my porch and take your boys with you. | 现在 从我的门口滚开 把你的人也带走 |
[1:51:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:51:49] | You can tell your superiors I said so. | 你可以告诉你上司我这么说的 |
[1:51:53] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[1:51:58] | They got the fucking place surrounded. just get down here, jimmy. | 他们把这该死的地方包围了 吉米 快过来 |
[1:52:03] | We’ll meet back here. | 我们在这儿汇合 |
[1:52:16] | What’s going down in there? pepe okay? | 里面情况怎么样 皮皮没事吧 |
[1:52:20] | I hope pepe killed 20 of you motherfuckers. | 真希望皮皮杀了你们这20个狗娘养的 |
[1:52:22] | Let’s go. move back. | 我们上 后退 |
[1:52:25] | Do you believe this shit? | 你能相信吗 |
[1:52:27] | we got any communication established? | 和总部联系了吗 |
[1:52:29] | I requested hostage negotiation, sir. | 我已经请求派遣人质谈判人员 长官 |
[1:52:31] | -They give you an eta? -not yet, sir. | -回复你预计到达时间了吗 -还没 长官 |
[1:52:34] | All right. I want this perimeter pushed back. | 好吧 把人从商店附近清走 |
[1:52:37] | Big stevie, ponch, you’re my shooters. | 斯蒂夫 彭茨 你们做狙击手 |
[1:52:43] | I’m going in. | 我进去 |
[1:52:45] | Boss. | 老大 |
[1:52:47] | These are my guys. | 他们是我的手下 |
[1:52:49] | I’m going in. | 我进去 |
[1:53:02] | Where is everybody? get over there! | 人都在哪儿呢 到那边去 |
[1:53:04] | Let’s go, move it! | 行动 行动 |
[1:53:06] | Fuck, man. come on, hurry up. | 他妈的 伙计 快点 赶快 |
[1:53:15] | They knocked my tooth out. black and blue. | 他们把我的牙打掉了 打得我遍体鳞伤 |
[1:53:16] | my whole family disrespected. | 这是对我所有家人的侮辱 |
[1:53:18] | These motherfuckers! | 这些狗娘养的 |
[1:53:28] | Whoa. whoa, man, easy. | 别 别 伙计 冷静 |
[1:53:31] | Kenny, easy. | 肯尼 冷静 |
[1:53:34] | Let’s not lose our heads here. | 我们都别失去理智 |
[1:53:36] | I’m gonna fucking kill him, boss. | 头儿 我要他妈的杀了他 |
[1:53:38] | Kenny, just keep it calm, all right? it’s just me. | 肯尼 保持冷静 好吗 这儿就只有我而已 |
[1:53:41] | Get them motherfuckers out of here! it’s on. | 让那些混账东西从这儿滚开 马上 |
[1:53:44] | I swear to jesus christ, I will fucking kill him, franny. | 我向上帝发誓 我要杀了他 弗兰尼 |
[1:53:53] | In about two minutes, we got everybody showing up here. | 大约两分钟以后 所有警察都会过来 |
[1:53:56] | You do not want that to happen. | 你不想这样吧 |
[1:53:58] | You do not want me to lose control of this scene. | 你不想让我无法控制局面吧 |
[1:54:00] | Do not fucking play me, franny. | 别他妈耍我了 弗兰尼 |
[1:54:03] | There’s no play here, kenny. there’s no fucking play. | 没耍你 肯尼 没他妈耍你 |
[1:54:07] | You wanna talk to me or you wanna talk to a stranger? | 你是想和我谈还是想和个陌生人谈 |
[1:54:12] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[1:54:14] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:54:47] | Police. I want everyone out of this bar right now. | 警察 现在所有人都离开酒吧 |
[1:54:54] | You too, Mac. | 你也是 马克 |
[1:55:17] | You got anything you wanna say to me about what you’ve done? | 能不能解释一下你为什么那么干 |
[1:55:22] | You left me no choice, Ray. | 你让我别无选择 雷 |
[1:55:25] | Push to shove, it’s me and mine. | 这事无论如何都得做 为了我和我干的事 |
[1:55:26] | it’s megan and the kids. | 为了梅根和孩子们 |
[1:55:28] | After that, it’s every swinging dick for himself. | 最后 为了涉足其中的每个败类 |
[1:55:31] | You broke our fucking hearts, Jimmy. | 你他妈的伤透了我们的心 吉米 |
[1:55:36] | Lot of hearts broken, Ray. | 伤透了很多人的心 雷 |
[1:55:41] | There’s a lot of hearts broken. | 很多人都伤心欲绝 |
[1:55:51] | So how do you think this ends? | 你认为该怎么了结呢 |
[1:55:57] | You gonna take me in? | 你要拘捕我吗 |
[1:55:59] | Take your gun out and put it on the bar. | 把枪拿出来放在吧台上 |
[1:57:28] | Turn on me, ray! | Ray 真让我兴奋 |
[1:57:30] | -I’m so fucking tired. -fuck you. fuck you. | -我正他妈无聊呢 -混蛋 混蛋 |
[1:58:13] | I’m gonna send in a crew! open it up! let’s go, let’s go! | 要派个人进去 清开条路 行动 行动 |
[1:58:54] | Back! everybody step back. | 后退 所有人都后退 |
[1:58:59] | You gotta push these guys back. | 你得让这些家伙退后 |
[1:59:30] | -Ray Ray. -shut up, Jimmy. | -雷 雷 -闭嘴 吉米 |
[1:59:32] | -move. move. -Ray. | -快走 快走 -雷 |
[1:59:36] | That’s him. that’s that nigga Egan. go. | 是他 是那个叫依根的家伙 上 |
[1:59:38] | -get behind me. -take the cuffs off. | -到我身后去 -把手铐给我拿下来 |
[1:59:40] | -shut up. get behind me. yo, that’s him! | -闭嘴 到我身后去 -就是他 |
[1:59:42] | Right there. police officer. stay back. | 就站那儿 警察 退回去 |
[1:59:45] | This man’s under arrest. | 这人被逮捕了 |
[1:59:47] | -Take the cuffs off, give me my gun. -shut up. | -把手铐给我拿下来 给我枪 -闭嘴 |
[1:59:49] | We want Egan, not you. walk away, you live. | 我们要依根 不是你 别挡道 让你活命 |
[1:59:51] | Fuck you! stay back. | 你妈的 退回去 |
[1:59:53] | -I’m not kidding. -you gonna kill everybody? | -我不是开玩笑的 -你能杀了所有人吗 |
[1:59:55] | Try me. they’re gonna tear us apart. | 你试试 他们要把我们各个击破 |
[1:59:57] | -this ain’t your fight. -that nigga’s dead. give me that stick. | -这不关你的事 -我要杀了那混蛋 给我撬棍 |
[2:00:01] | You walk out with me right now. let’s go. | 你马上和我一起离开 我们走 |
[2:00:06] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[2:00:10] | Let him be. let him be. | 别管他 别管他 |
[2:00:12] | you motherfuckers! back off! | 你们这群混蛋 后退 |
[2:00:13] | Jimmy! back the fuck off! | 吉米 你他妈的退后 |
[2:00:15] | Jimmy! back off! | 吉米 退后 |
[2:00:16] | Back off! nigga’s mine. this nigga’s mine! | 退后 这混蛋是我的 是我的 |
[2:00:19] | Get off of me, you motherfuckers! you motherfuckers! | 放开我 混蛋 你们这群混蛋 |
[2:00:23] | No! don’t you do it! don’t you fucking do it! | 不要 别这样 别他妈这样干 |
[2:00:27] | Tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[2:00:29] | Don’t you fucking do it! no! Jimmy! | 别他妈这样干 不要 吉米 |
[2:00:32] | No! no! don’t fucking do it! | 不要 不要 别他妈的这样干 |
[2:00:35] | Don’t you do it! | 别这样 |
[2:00:39] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[2:01:18] | Detective tierney. your co’s my brother. | 泰尓尼警员 你们老大是我哥哥 |
[2:01:21] | -You all right? -yeah. I’m all right. | -你还好吧 -是 我没事 |
[2:01:23] | -you sure? -I’m all right. | -你确定 -我没事 |
[2:01:59] | -You go find him, I got the brief. | -你进去抓他吧 我已经说服他 |
[2:02:00] | -okay. great job, boss. | -好的 干的漂亮 头儿 |
[2:02:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:02:04] | Hi, chief. couple of my suspended guys were involved in this 30… | 长官 我手下两个停职的家伙卷入… |
[2:02:30] | The fuck happened to you? | 你这是他妈怎么了 |
[2:02:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[2:02:36] | Where’s jimmy? | 吉米呢 |
[2:02:43] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |